Ross Customer Service

Contact Ross Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-945-7677

Ross Stores, Inc. www.rossstores.com is an American discount-price chain of department stores. It is publicly traded on NASDAQ:ROST and its trademark name is Ross Dress For Less. In 2012 revenues were reported as US 8.7 billion. With 1200 stores in 33 states there were 57,000 employees in 2013.

If you have a problem with a product or service at a Ross’ store you may call 1-800-945-7677. You may also contact Customer Service here. If you would like to send postal correspondence to CEO, Barbara Rentler, use address: Ross Stores, Corporate Office, 5130 Hacienda Drive, Dublin, CA 94568. The corporate phone number is 925-965-4400.

Ross Stores was founded in 1950 in Pacifica, California by Morris Ross. Ross Stores is committed to providing a constant stream of high quality items at bargain prices. Social presence may be found on Facebook and Instagram.

Ross Contact Information

• Ross headquarters address

• 5130 Hacienda Drive
    • Dublin
    • CA 94568

1-800-945-7677

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores

Top Ross Complaints

Purchashingclothing items; coffee and other food items; chemicalcleaning product. Associate wanted to put all items in same bag initially. I told her I did not want my clothing smelling like coffee; and I did not want the chemical cleaning in the bag with clothes or in the bag with coffee. Then she claimed she could not give me too many bags. Since I had not inserted my credit card. I told her to keep it all. Where is common sense. I’d cited the store. I turned around and within and spoke with manager. She claimed they did not have enough bags. A lie if ever I heard one.

Hello.
I visited your store, and felt it very necessary to provide feedback on the activity that occurred that night.
There were approximately 7 females(workers) standing in the front of the store talking( very inappropriately) and laughing really loud as customers shopped and entered the store. It appeared that a few were off, or about to get off, but still standing around in the store talking with the other associates.
I notice 1males, in the front with them, but he wasn't loud/inappropriate; however, I did think that the females would calm down with his presence, but they continued even as I left the store. I thought he was the manager, but maybe not. And if he was, he had no order in that store, and need to be retrained in management.
I called the store today (approx. 2:50pm), and spoke with the assistant manager. I explained all the loudness, playing and inappropriate talking that occurred, and she sounded very uninterested and short on the phone. Her exact words were, "thank you for calling, I will check into this".

I have been in management, and never would I allow that chaos and noise from team members.
I am not aware of your turn-over rate, as far as employment retention; however this is definitely bad for business and reputation.
Please forward this email to your corporate office in CA. I am interested in speaking with someone further.

Store location- Willow Lawn Shopping Center, Richmond, VA
Time- approx. 9pm on 7/16/19

Thank you for your time.

I visited the Ross Drees for Less store located in Evergreen Park, IL yesterday at about 7:30 PM. I had an unpleasant experience with a store associate, Delvianna (unsure of the correct spelling). She was rude and had a nasty attitude as if she did my a favor by showing jewelry. She had a poor disposition and frowned during the whole transaction. In addition, I was embarrassed upon leaving the store because she left a sensor on an apparel item and the alarm sounded. Security stopped me and searched my bags.

Ross is one of my favorite stores, and I enjoy shopping there and find great deals. However, it was disheartening when the store associate treated me in such a disrespectful manner. Her dismissive attitude was unacceptable. I always have a good shopping experience at the Hyde Park location.

Please consider further customer service training this associate. The store manager needs to be aware of her unprofessional attitude.

Lisa

I try to shop locally. I spent 100.00 dollars a couple days ago. Two shirts didn't fit. So I brought them back today and chose a fee things I think I'd like.( still keeping my money in your store!)
I waited over 40 minutes in line the first time I went. Today, I was told by security,to not wait n the long line and go to the line of returns and purchase. So I sat there in that line for 20 minutes. I was ignored and people were helped in all other lines before me.( even though they got in line after me) I actually spent an extra 5.00 dollars after my return items. I think this is such poor customer service and I had another appointment to make this day. So I would have been in and out faster if I had not been given wrong instructions. I'm very disappointed and will no longer give Ross my business. Very sad.

On June 28,2019 at the Rose store located on Wabash and Northern Parkway. a black man entered the store very loud screaming and cussing and
running throughout the store. He was saying I am going to kill you I am going to kill you. I know you are hiding. I am going to kill you. He was so loud and scary everyone in the store was very concerned. At one time I was in the back and he was right by me. I did not know if he had a gun or knife. It lasted along time. People in the store had babies and young children. No one called the police. I finally go to the front of the store. He said that someone had hit him in his mouth and he was trying to show people where he was injured. He was black. tall. braids about 6 ft tall. By the time I got to the front he was kidding with an employer. She seemed to be joking with him. Finally some of us were told that he was a former employer who had gotten fired. Still no one called the police. Do you know how dangerous this was. I called the manager today and he said he was sorry and the man can not come in the store anymore. I still cannot get over this. The store will be responsible for this unprofessional act to the customer who buy from this store.

Was waiting on return/exchanges line for over 5 minutes. There was only one cashier available and no returns cashier open. A new sales associate comes and opens the return/echange cash register and calls a purchase. Asked why i been waiting here for a while- Was explained that she had to take a customer from the purchase line first- . There was only one customer onnthe purchase line and myself standing on the return line for some time.The customer that was called from the purchase line turns out has exchanges to do as well. I mentioned to the cashier you realize that the customer has also a return to do and you just turned me down because i have a return as well. - " The answer was verbatum "- Well you can go and wait on the purchase line too. - I asked why is there a return/ exchange line and cash register in place then. The cashier response was _ ook stay on the return line than. The attitude i got and being treated poorly is not right.. After waiting for a little longer just walked out of the store. Do not deserve poor treatment and disrespect. There are ways to communicate properly with customers and people in general. Your work issues or personal discontent are not to be expressed on customers ( I am a customer that took time to write this because of your cashiers mistreatment) I do shop quite often at Ross and love it, but there are choices and competition even for Ross such as Burlingtons, Marshalls, TJmax, online shopping.The point here is treat customers fairly and respectfully and train the people you hire to be the reason why customers should come back at Ross , not go away from there. The store in topic is Ross in Burien, WA. 1st ave S and 156st. The cashier was a petite young likely Ethiopian lady with shoulder length hair. Hope you pass along the message. As for me i still Like Ross just not the one in Burien any longer.
Respectfully
Have a nice day.

June 13th 2019 around 3pm. Manager George asked me to leave threatening to call 911 for me, not giving me a reason why. I have tried on a few things and when I came out they were missing one. Probably miscounted to begin with. Check the cameras, I did not even attemp to do anything tricky. Just tried on clothes. Very unhappy with George and the ladies working the dressing rooms not being able to count.

Customer service! South Elgin Ross on Randall.
Tge fitting room in the middle is gross and barely fit in it and I'm small but its gross to try your clothes on in the middle and I bought a dress and when I asked for me to keep hanger I was told no. I didnt want it wrinkled. so when I said hold on I will get one from the car the cashier was not happy. If she would have had a nicer approach i would have paid first instead of going to my car and making her wait for me. while i went to the car my daughter listened to her complain about me folding my clothes and me not wanting it to wrinkle saying she didnt know anyone who doesnt wash her clothes after purchasing it from a store like ross.
First of all I an giving them as gifts .how would it look hovong a wrinkled gift and no I dont usually wash a dress .looks better new.

Employee was really rude and mean I was waiting to return and I was waiting patiently but she saw her friend I'm assuming and told her to go up front and she'll take her I was beyond pist but didnt say nothing and then I was next and she said she couldn't accept my return because it smelled weird I bought the item on Saturday and came in on Monday it was not used I had my receipt it really upset me Ive been coming for years and never had a problem with Kingstowne alexandria Virginia Ross til now. So frustrated

My name is Ramon & I live with my girlfriend in hacienda Heights CA. We usually visit my daughter & my grand kid who lives in West Hills. this happened today June 6, 2019 at around 4:30 pm.
My girlfriend & I decided to try other Ross stores to see if we can find other things that are not in Ross stores close to where we live. When we entered the Ross store in Fallbrook Center, I saw 3 Ross employees chatting with each other. I was very courteous to approach them and said 'excuse me, where is your restroom?' the reply I got was 'Walmart.' I thought that their restroom was out of order so they want me to go to Walmart which is adjacent to them. So I asked again 'you don't have a restroom?' I got the same reply with some gestures pointing me towards Walmart's location.
I was on my way to go to my girlfriend who was about 10 feet away looking at some watches when the Ross employee said laughingly that the restroom is by the Changing room. I saw the other 2 employees who she was talking to also laughing. I felt so embarrassed & humiliated. I felt very discriminated on since I am Asian. I thought that they did not want me to use their restroom since I am Asian & they would point me to Walmart's restroom.
I told her that it was not funny. She continued to laugh & said it is by the changing room. I know they will not have the nerve to do that to a white person. I asked the employee her name & when I glanced at her name tag it said 'Store Manager'
I never imagined it to come from a manager! So I just called my girlfriend & we left. We went to my daughter's house & when she saw I was sad, she asked me why. I told her my story with her husband beside her. Her husband is a practicing lawyer, and he said, 'yes you should complain.'
my name & email is above & I can be reached via phone call if you wish. Just let me know.
I hope this incident will not happen to any other Ross customer in the future.

Customer service and the people who shop here just make what used to be fun and long time treasure hunting just not worth it anymore.
I never expected anything fancy since these are outlet stores but the apathetic resentful customer service has been a problem for a long time. Not to mention the prison like settings because these seem to all be in bad areas: locked bathrooms, security guards, carts you can't take to car which discourage buying a lot, video surveillance, etc.
But the worst is the people who shop here: Last night I was waiting patiently in a long line to check out for one item, when for some reason a giant extended family had arranged all their carts horizontally around the line and were letting one very badly behaved child zip in and around the line and up to the counters in between whacking me in the shins. I said "ow" as loudly as I could and no response, even from the old lady in the bunch whom I thought might have some manners. Eventually this child had gotten ahold of a metal pipe (I'm not kidding) and kept asking me what it was? I finally had to put my cart between him and his zombie family to protect myself. Finally his mother said "don't talk to her" as if I was the problem not her non existent parenting and total inconsideration for others. It wasn't the kid's fault: he was just curious, energetic and unparented. But Ross, with all your security and the customers you treat like criminals, could you do something about the people that are obviously a threat? Since you are treating all your customers like criminals?
Otherwise, one of your last customers with manners, me, is going to do all her shopping online. This used to be fun!

I was helping my Sister match a rug with a bedspread and laid the rug on the floor with the bedspread on top trying to decide which rug was best, when the manager very nastily came over and said pick that up you are blocking the aisle ( there was maybe 3 customers in the entire store). I told here we could just put everything back and not buy anything. She told us to leave she would put everything back. I told her she was acting like a witch, she said she was going to call the police, I of course said go ahead. She followed us to the front of the store saying Have a nice day, have a nice day, wwww

I went to shop for curtains, pillows, and rugs at the Ross at 4th & Oregon Avenue, in Philadelphia, PA (store# 1458). When I got to the register the young lady told me that there weren’t any large bags. I asked if she had trash bags or recycle bags or something because I had pillows, curtains and towels. She said we don’t have nothing to put it in. I asked what should I do, She said I don’t know, but her face clearly said she really did not care. My husband asked to speak to the manager and the young lady pointed to the young lady across at another register, he asked if he could have the large bag sitting atop the cabinet and she said no you can’t, there is something in it. He asked her if they could hold our items until their bags came in and she said we can’t do that. Then he asked what we are supposed to do, we have bulky items and she said maybe not buy them. I would have walked out, but I found throw pillows and curtains that matched, and I really liked them. When I tell you that both these girls were very rude and unprofessional, I am being nice. I heard one of the customers leaving ask, who peed in her Cheerios? The fact that my husband had to go over to Burlington and ask for 2 large bags because Ross was out was bad enough, but to have to deal with rude and unprofessional employees made it 10 times worse. I spent $147.00, and that may not be a big thing to Ross workers, but it’s a lot to me. I did not appreciate being treated that way, like it was our fault that management allowed themselves to run out of bags.

My Name: Angela Parks
Cell No.: 267-474-4707

Store: 1458. Reg: 01.
Tran: 4193. Date: 05/02/19
Time: 02:36. Assoc: 270581
Receipt No:1458-01-4193-9122 7

I greeted the employee at the register as I came up to pay. I mentioned how crowded it was and it was my second time coming in this day. Your employee commented that it was some Mexican holiday. I asked what holiday. She replied. I don’t know , don’t they always have something to celebrate. She than said, that many customers think she’s a beaner and always speak to her in Spanish. I was appalled by her comment. As I walked away I mumble how racist her comment was. Then the store Loss prevention employee said , oh well she’s my boss and the store Manager, she can say whatever she wants. I walked out in disbelief.
Thank you in advance for taking action in this matter.

Respectfully,
Araceli Alvarez

Thank you in advance for taking action in this matter.

Respectfully,
Araceli Alvarez

I was treated very poorly, I went in to purchase items. I asked the cashier nicely if she could bag a couple of items separately that were under garments after she had put them in the bag with a rug. She ignored me the first time so I asked her again, she threw me the bag, I asked her to bag it , she said no! She also pushed a comforter off the counter and told the next customer to come up. We exchanged words! I have never in my life experienced someone so ugly and rude! I was will never do business there again! Shame on Ross for allowing someone to work there with this type of behavior!

I went shopping at Ross on Florida Ave. in Tampa, FL. A young lady named Brittany rang me up. I asked her nicely, if she could please double bag something because a bag was ripped. She refused and told me they tried to conserve bags. I spent $170.00 and she cannot double bag something for me! She relocated items from one bag to another and then said that they run out of bags. She talked back to me and was incredibly rude. The store manager didn’t do anything and didn’t apologize until I asked him to. He said that yes, they tried to conserve bags. The lady that was attending the fitting rooms was also super rude. However, I didn’t get her name. I’d like someone to call me so this could be addressed properly. 813-766-0204.

I pulled a ticket at the jewelry department at the Ross Micronesian Mall in Guam to purchase two earrings. A sales associate immediately called my number, after confirming i would take the two earrings, she noticed I had two other items that were NOT JEWELRY and informed my daughter and I she could only ring us up for the two earrings. And for the NON JEWELRY Items we would need to go back around and line up in the regular purchase line. The line had about 30 customers waiting to make their purchases. Now, why couldn’t we have just paid for ALL items on one transaction at the jewelry counter? When just yesterday I shopped at the Ross GPO location in Guam and had no problem paying for jewelry and non jewelry on one transaction.

I asked to speak to a manager and I asked her why does the same company have two different policies?!?! She said because its a smaller store and that is your policy.

I recently just recovered from battling cancer and was undergoing intense chemo therapy and radiation. Shopping at Ross was one of my favorite thing to do before I was diagnosed with cancer. This was my first week out shopping and i was very disappointed with the poor service I experienced.

Hello,
My parents went to Ross to buy 2 luggages for their trip and unfortunately my father didn’t have his valet with him to get the senior discount and my mother was sitting next to the shoes because she didn’t feel very well and the cashier void the statement then we went to tell my mother to come and I asked her do you have money and she said yes and I told Ms. Nichelle that my mother is going to buy the luggages instead of my father; unfortunately, Nichelle yelled and accused my of paying them cash and now she wanted to buy the luggage which was not true, I told her check the store camera and be fair I was standing in line with my old parents and then because my mother was sick and couldn’t stand in line she sat on a chair near shoes department. I got very upset because first of all she accused me of giving them cash and second she was very rude to my parents two old parents who couldn’t defend themselves in-front of the whole people and she was yelling that if there is anyone to sell the luggage to my parents is her until the manager showed up and solved the problem. This Ross store located at memorial a very good neighborhood and we are living in that neighborhood more than 12 years and I haven’t seen anyone like her before talking to me or my parents this way. I really hate say it , but she was racist and unprofessional. I hope Ross take care of this kind of issues and train their staff properly.

Sedigheh Heydari
Houston Texas
4/9/19

I was at the Ross’ on Atlantic Bless, Jacksonville FL around 6:15 p.m. While shopping I needed to use the bathroom, which had zero toilet paper. I came out and mentioned it to the lady that tended to the fitting rooms. She reached down and gave me a roll. I said thank you...she said nothing like I was bothering her. Someone else came into the ladies room and I shared my toilet paper with them. When I walked out I mentioned to the same lady...there is no toilet paper in there and there are two stalls. No response, no action taken. The bathroom was nasty!! What is happening to Ross stores? There’s no customer service, no pleasantry, no organization...it’s a sad state of affairs. Starting to look like a junk store and it’s far from it!

The store at 13110 Cortez Blvd in Spring Hill FL is unsanitary at best. Over the past two years I have made a few complaints to the employees on the cleanliness of this store. The bathrooms are absolutely disgusting!!!! The floors and walls are filthy. Door handles and keypads look like they have never been wiped down EVER!

I am a regular customer over twenty years, never had any incident on any of your stores until yesterday afternoon , one of your cashier Megan she was very rude, unprofessional and shameless she told her co-worker ( I swear to god I'm gonna smack the shit out of someone") that's because my two years old son was crying over a toy that I was trying to pay for it before I opened for him , I am just wondering if that's the way Ross treat their customer ?
PS the store phone # is 919-8741494

I was at the Del Rio tx. Store last night and purchased over 200dlls worth of merchandize. While at the store I sat for two seconds on a chair to see if I would like to purchase it. When a Loss prevention lady by the name of Judith passed by and yelled at me that I could not sit on the merchandize. I responded I was going to purchase it, but the lady just responded in a rude voice "Once you have the receipt on hand you can sit on it all you want" To me this was very unprofessional. The store is excellent it just people like these that make people not wanting to go back!!!!!

YOUR SUPERVISOR IN YOUR GILROY STORE IS VERY RUDE AND A POOR EXAMPLE OF WHAT A STORE SUPERVISOR SHOULD BE HE WAS HARRASING A ELDER WOMAN ABOUT A DISCOUNT ON A MATE SHE ASKED FOR A DISCOUNT DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT WAS TORNE THE SUPERVISOR BY THE NAME OF ANDREW REPLIDE TO HER THAT IF SHE DIDNT WANT IT WITH THE 10 % DESCOUNT SHE COULD PUT IT BACK AND GO FIND ANOTHER HE WAS HOLLERING AT HER NAGGING IN FRONT OF CUSTOMERS AND THE ELDER LADY COULD HERE HIM .I AM A BUISNESS OWNER AND I FIND IT QUITE DISTURBING THAT A SUPERVISOR COULD LEAD A TEAM WHEN HE IS CLEARLY MOT READY TO LEAD A TEAM PLEASE LOOK IN TO THE MATTER IT HAPPEND TODAY ABOUT 4PM

Two days ago I had the most dreadfully bad service and staff with appalling attitude. After being in other stores they were 100% better than Ross. I’ll list in points the poor and rude service received:

1. Being totally disabled following double leg amputation the doors were not automatic. I did have a carer with me so she had to prop the door open and push me through.

2. Unfortunately the stockers on the shelves didn’t even seem to notice that we were patiently waiting for a response of acknowledgement.

3. The worst experience we were challenged with was at the checkout. We had a cashier who was so busy trying to do exchanges and check out and a security man who was answering phone calls . There was no cashier customer communication or interaction. We did have a full cart so we asked for help to the van as my carer couldn’t push a cart with bags , hold the door open and push me out of the door. We were told Ross didn’t help people out with their purchases or push me out the door.

4. It was so upsetting as we did buy some lovely things but the staff made me want to just leave the cart and head out. Fortunately some kind person in line helped us to hold the door open.

5 I am now going to forward this to the ADA through office of justice.

Asked Sheri at East Peoria anout using the restroom ... this us a NASTY woman!! She didnt to tell me I needed a code!! At 64 restrooms are a priority! I ended up going next to Ulta! No purchases EVER again from Ross

I went to Brea Ross on Dec 17 2018 I get hit hard by unather customer Eagle I was standing on line to register She hit my leg from behind me with a kids stroller she yelling on me crazy becose I was screamed fro m pain .She refuse growing me her information .Manager Jeremiah .ask me go out the store and call to Police I tell him to took with this customer I need help and her phone number in case my leg get war after injury she course .Manager was nat nice and rude ,he even let me call to Police from his phone .I went aside and I call to Police then this two customers run away so fast.Police arrive I tell him what happens, he said write complain to Ross ,he Jeremiah managernt helpfull and so rude .He supostu strap this customers until Police arrival .I get still pain in my leg today ,I'm so disappointment with Ross Manager treatment .Dorota Rek

I would take away the one star but it wont let me. I have had problems in the Brighton CO store before but this one just ended any further business. I have two picture frames that I purchased earlier this summer. I just hung one due to an injury this year and before I could get the other one hung, the original one came crashing to the ground. One has the Ross sticker and the other does not because it was on the wall. Both frames are less than $20 - I did not search for the receipt, it is less than $20 and a store credit would have been sufficient as I shop there all the time. BUT OH NO! One manager talks to another manager and nothing they can do. Then, she tried to say that they were not theirs...one has your damn sticker on it. I am so tired of this store acting like I am trying to steal something! I have never been treated so rudely over a petty little return. I can throw away the two frames, I am out $20...Ross will loose more money than $20...customers can spend their money any where we choose...keep that in mind!

I’m complaining about the Ross on fuirtvale station because there been a lot of stealing and the manger terra she’s 8 months pregnant and she’s the manger at Ross and all she does is be in the back while she lets people steal. Please put better security They steal too much at that store please help put a stop to this why do you have a pregnant women workin if all she does is be in the back and never does her work and she blemes her employee after she should get fired

I was in the Ross store on Highway 6 in Sugarland, TX. The line was down the aisle and almost to the back of the store. The manager John relieved one of the two cashiers that were checking, I am assuming to take a break. She return right when he was checking me out. I told him that he needed to open up some more registers because the lines were very long. He responded that if he had staff he would and that he is on a budget like everyone else. I thought he should have continued checking customers out and let the returning worker open up another register. His response was not customer friendly. If I did not have staff, I would have said sorry that you had to wait so long in line and I appreciate your business. I shop at Ross quiet often but I am really tire of the long lines and staff who don't need to work with the public.

I went to try on some dresses at the Ross in Mountain View CA and I had 40 minutes until the store closed. There was no employee by the fitting room station and had another customer and I waiting to try clothes on. The manager gave me a "either buy it all or leave" type of attitude. I either had to buy all of what was in my basket or leave because they didn't want to open up the fitting room. Over 30 min before the store even closed! I was livid. I had to go to 3 different people and they all told me the same thing which I don't get if the store isn't closed why can't I try on these clothes I could possibly purchase.

ross distribution center shafter ca
8/7/18 Approximately 1526 1st shift supervisor Daniel advised me in a rude manner that no drinks are allowed at the metal detectors i placed my drink in the front desk counter and continued to man the metal detectors i received a call shortly from my Captain saying the client ross wanted me removed permanently from my duties as of 8/8/18 and Daniel lied and said i had a bad attitude i was not doing my job i only worked as a contractor fir ross 5 days and is was my 1st day on 2nd shift i was not informed about the no drink policy and there are plenty of cameras that will show me doing my job and maintained a professional demeanor
1600 hours 1st shift supervisor Daniel walked by the front desk mumbling what i believed to be racial slurs and laughing at me u felt uncomfortable i also feel he was picking on me because of my race and sex I felt he also has animosity towards me mostly because I am a black female i never said one word to Daniel and im so hurt i notified my supervisor and Anthony Torres who is Daniel's supervisor i left a voicemail and still nothing was done all i want is a formal apology form Daniel and not to be removed from ross because of my race and sex i truly don't want to file a complaint with fair housing and employment but if nothing is done soon i will have to please help this is not right

Today07/05/18 at 7:10 pm at the Ross Store located in California ,MD. I was checking out to pay for my cloth (20 items total) I removed the hangers from the clothes I was purchasing to try and speed up the process as there was several customers behind me. After removing all of them I looked around and saw a heap of hunger behind Emmy one of the cashiers.I asked her if she could help me and put the heap of hangers I had on the side for me.Emmy yr employee, raised her voice in a non professional, unfriendly ,very rude tone and asked me that "those hangers go over there." I l walked over and started organizing them .While I was hanging them up, another customer doing the same. I looked at Emmy's identification ID, she did not have it. I asked her name, she replied rudely.I checked out, made my payment for the items. I returned the shopping cat, Emmy was talking to her fellow employees. As I grabbed my bags and walked out of the door, Emmy stated" I don't walk with day care center" Meaning she is not there to babysit customers! What a poor customer service?? I have been a Ross customer for almost 22 years , when it first opened in CA while I was living there.I was so disappointed and hurt of one yr employee if Emmy is her real name.The Associate #366279 is the one who was ringing up my items.Thank you for listening and please talk to Emmy to improve her customer service.

I went to ross at Turlock ca today , lady name alicia , she is very disrespect person , she is working on register number 6

On 3/24/18 at approximately 4pm I received rude and indifferent treatment at your store in Lihue, Kauai.

I asked to take my purchases ( 3 large shopping bags ) out to my car using one of your shopping carts, I was told that no carts are allowed to leave the store, so I respectfully asked for some help getting my stuff out to my car, my request was ignored by your loss prevention person who just smirked at me and said "no exceptions".

I certainly know that your shopping-cart policy exists for some good reasons but, my goodness I am a 78 year old man with breathing problems, and I asked for some help.

I spoke to your 'MOD' Pat, and all I received from him was more total indifference and more smirks. I will not go back to any of your stores unless I receive a sincere apology, and I will be contacting my local newspaper and county elderly offices if I do not hear from you in the next 10 days.

I trust that you will endeavor to correct this unacceptable customer treatment.

Sincerely; Larry Wachler

Bought two same type sandals one silver size 7 1/2 and one gold size 8 so my can try both at home and then I will return one ,I went to return gold on the same evening I bought and cashier and manager said it's been used ,I told them all the shoes on the rack are almost dirty and kind of used,they are not clean in a box and this is the way I bought it ,after taking to manager backend forth while people were watching me from the lines I return the shoes ,next day I went to return silver sandals and cashier said it's already been return as the cross they made it on my previous gold sandals recite was on top of silver sandals which was clearly store fault but the cashier never try to return it to make it confirm and Manager refuse to return and keep making me embarrassed in front other people , I was so surpris by all this two days unfair treatment ,and all I can say it's because I wear headscarf and they treat customers by their looks ,won't be able to go ross again the shitty way I was treated

At forum 2 cashiers no efficient. Hire help

I purchase two items on my debit card about 12 dollars. The items didn't work so I returned them with the attempt to purchase a needed item. However Ross didn't have the item. I ask for cash since the item needed wasn't available and I paid with my DEBIT CARDcard. I was refused. Yet the monies would not be available on my card until next week since it was the weekend. I will never shop Ross again!!!!

Who never wants to dress for less price and it is possible only with Ross Dress For Less with amazing latest collections of clothing for Men, Women & Kids, Home appliances, shoes, accessories and many more on the menu. Off department store prices every day, Bargain Hunter are the special attractions of Ross Dress For Less. The best place to step in if you want to decorate your home with perfect storage solutions, desk organizers and lot many. I suggest you to opt Ross Dress For Less to save your money, time and get better quality stuff.

Hi, why doesn’t Ross Dress For Less have clothes bigger than a size Lg? Or jeans bigger than size 11? I think you people should think out side the box a little. I was in one of you stores today and was very upset.You don’t have size XL. Why Ross? Are you against bigger people? Don’t like plus sized people? I mean really,come on!

Have feedback for Ross?