Customer Service Rating
1.96 out of 5
1.96 out of 5 Stars
Based on 117 Votes

Qatar Airways Complaints

Qatar Airways www.qatarairways.com is a state owned flag air carrier of Qatar. This small country is located on the Qatar peninsula of Saudi Arabia. The airline employs over 24,000 and has a fleet of 173. With reported (Reuters) revenues in 2013 reported as over US 10 billion destinations number 51.

If you have a problem with your luxury airline experience you may call 1-877-777-2827. If you would like to send a postal correspondence to CEO, Akbar Al Baker, you may address your letter to him with, Qatar Airways, Towers 1, Manna Building, Airport Road, Doha 22550 Qatar. The local phone number is 974-4423-7937 or 974-4022-5336.

Qatar gained independence from Britain in 1971 and the airlines began operating in 1997. You may find social presence on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Instagram.

Are you upset with Qatar Airways?

Top 117 Qatar Airways Customer Service Reviews

Use our feedback form to register your complaint.

I flew from Birmingham to Qatar and from Qatar to amritsar on Sunday April 10 2016 on Qatar business class. All was fine and very happy. However On return on Monday 03 May 2016 from amritsar to Doha Qatar, the plane had a fault so had to land in Karachi Pakistan. This obviously was very distressing. I had to wait for another flight from Pakistan to Doha Qatar which took 6 hours. Considering this was business class I should have had least had a upper hand for your company to relocate me convenient hotel, which I never did!!

Now the most stressing point was that the flight from Doha Qatar had to go to heathrow airport there was no other flight from there to go to my destination which was Birmingham. Know we're notified by Qatar staff that a coach will take us from heathrow airport to Birmingham airport on arrival to heathrow, basically I got home at 19.30 when arrival time was 6.45 am. This experience has been totally stressing for me and have never had such experience. And most importantly my business appointments had to be cancelled in the uk. I suggest a compensation is entitled ASAP.

Comment (0)

We left Colombo on the April 9th by QR 665 to Toblisi to attend our long term friends wedding on the 10th April 2016. As we had 01 hour transit time when we checked in Colombo we requested rapid transfer. Flight landed about 30 minutes late and on arrival we were given new boarding cards for the 10th April leaving Doha at 1405. At that time we informed the officer the importance of our going on the same day as going next day would not help us to attend the wedding.

We were asked to go to the transfer desk and they showed us no interest what so ever for our problem and requested us to wait to give us a hotel and visa to go out and come back following day. We were very upset and all our expenses and well planned trip to Georgia was totally ruined,and they showed no empathy what so ever, 2nd drama started then onwards. I will put done in sequence for your action:

1) Officer took our passports didn't take any action until reminded after 20 minutes.
2) when we reminded we were waiting we observed him going some where to get the visas organized.
3)When we went to the counter about anther 30 minutes we were informed that Immigration captain was at a meeting
4) About another 30 minutes we got the passports and the hotel transfer was given.
5) We had to go through normal immigration and without any Qatar airline help it took another 20 minutes on a long que.
6) We wanted our baggage and we were asked wait by the belt no 1.
7) We waited another 45 minutes and our luck we saw our baggage on the belt and it was not communicated to us clearly.
8) In order to get hotel transfer we had an another long walk and it took 10 mts to the officer to come.
9) All the toilets were under repair and there was no one shoe us the alternative toilets, for my luck I was met by one of my previous employees and I was taken to a another building.
10) We had to wait for further 20 minutes and reach the Oryx Rotana.
11) We were given a room like a prison where you couldn't draw the curtains as it was directly opening to the coffee shop lounge and the restaurant. You should see this room.
12) We were given 250 QR for three meals and Dinner buffet for one person was 160 and with a drink it costs 210 QR and Bfast buffet was 130 QR. We paid 110 QR for lunch per person. So we paid 600 QR for our meals.

Being the best airline in Middle East we never anticipated this kind of poor service. More than anything entire trip to Georgia would not full fill our main purpose and we have missed a life time experience.I wish you will look at this whole horrendous experience of ours and take adequate measures to avoid any this kind of situations to your other customers and do some justice to us. To day you know how powerful and what kind of damages that can be done by an unhappy customer.

Comment (0)

On my collect flight from Dammam to Johannesburg on arrival at Doha after first leg i was informed that my flight to Johannesburg QR1363 was overbooked and i had to wait for 7 hours for an available flight to Johannesburg. They booked me in hotel (STP Reference 1064998/1) which was acceptable but i was promise a $250.00 voucher which i was suppose to collect at Doha before my flight and redeem in Johannesburg on arrival. I made an inquiry on 3 different info center before my flight but nobody of Qatar airways assisted me to get the promised voucher. The manager that attended to my problem at flight desk was Mr Usman.

Comment (0)

I complained about two business class flights from Manchester U.K to Perth Australia, the complaints were no food choice available, no entertainment package available for myself or my wife and finally a broken seat which would not lay flat, to date I have had no reply, very bad service and very rude nor to reply from customer relations department.

Comment (0)

I am working in Qatar. I travel always with Qatar airways.I never faced any problem. This time I went to Pakistan with my family on 2-12-2015 by (QR620) for short trip. My return ticket was on 25-12-2015. I finished my job and want to come little early on 20-12-2015. I faced some problems in changing ticket date. Problem faced as follow. I called Qatar air corporate office Lahore (Davis road) on Phone: 042-111310310 for enqury. No body lifting at all.

When I tell to one staff (duty Female staff). She answered in rude way. We dont have any call centre. Qatar airways office staff is very lazy and incapable.People are sitting and waiting for long time. Only one person is for dealing. Dealing/behavior also worst. Rs 5000 changingon the name of fee for each ticket. They did not display any information in the office. Qatar air ways is very reputable air line.Qatar air ways office lahore is not working as per standard. Need to improve.

Comment (0)

I'm traveling in business class. Went to Qatar airways ticketing office in world trade center and they informed this office is directly operated by qatar airways and in Sri Lanka they have only 5 stars out of them one to cater the passengers. For reference see the pictures.

Comment (0)

I went to Malaysia via Manchester International Airport on the 25th of January.(Flight No. QR46) I was traveling Business class. I had no complaint on the outward journey. As a matter of fact, I was quite complimentary on the service I received. However, the complaint arises from the return leg of my holiday. I was meant to travel on Flight No.QR 847 flying from KLIA to Manchester, UK via Doha.

At the airport in Kuala Lumpur, your ground staff ask me if I would travel on an alternative flight as your flight had been overbooked. I was reluctant at first and eventually bow down and done you a favour which I was not compensated for. The only reason I decided to help out was that I was told its going to be a ' Double Decker' and thought it would be a different experience but it wasn't to be. The ground staff of the Emirates counter weren't much help either. I asked for a aisle seat and was told bluntly that there wasn't any left which again wasn't true. I found a few empty seats and I did manage to move to the adjacent seat.

I started to have my regrets as I rush through the airport to the gate. Incidentally, the flight was 1 1/2 Hours earlier that my intended flight. By the way, ground staff at Qatar counter mention that they will see what they can do when I asked how I will be gratified for doing them a favor. As soon as I agreed, nothing was said to me or appreciation shown.

On the Emirates flight, the service was bad as compared to the service I received on the Qatar Flight. I paid for a Qatar service and I expected to get that. I can understand it is not your fault and you have no control over the matter. I just think I should be compensated somehow for the poor quality of service I received. I do not need to change my flight but I done it to help out without gratitude. Thank you and please acknowledge receipt of this complaint.

Comment (0)

I had flight with Qatar airways tickets No: ETKT 1572497809496 from Tehran at 23 Jan at 4:30 QR491 to Doha and from there to Manchester UK with QR45 at 7:30 local time but airplanes had problems in Tehran and my flight changes to 6:30 and I couldn't get next flight from Doha and they put me to another flight at 13 on Qatar time and I arrived to Manchester at 18:15 on local time. All my family had hard time and my self as well and I believe I can complain for delay and get compensation.

Comment (0)

After winning a complementary upgrade for myself I thought it would be a good idea to upgrade my husband as the opportunity would probably never arise again. I had some Q miles so contacted reservations to enquire about the cost of upgrading my husband, at the time there was promotional flights available and was informed that the cost for the upgrade would be £837.40p for the full return ticket but as I was a privilege card holder it would be probably cheaper to purchase Q miles and to get in touch with them.

This I did and was informed that I would need 42500 Q miles for the upgrade meaning that I would need to purchase 21500 Q miles, the lady explained how to complete the transaction I did this which cost £503 I telephoned the privilege club back but was informed I did not have sufficient Q miles to complete the upgrade and in fact it should be 85000. I explained that I had been informed by a colleague of their's it was 42500 the person went to speak to their supervisor about the situation and informed me that they would have to look into what had happened. I was contacted the following day 16th January and was informed they accept the colleague had passed incorrect information to me and they would have to contact head office for a solution.

In the meantime there was only one day left on the promotional flights. I believe that you should honour the upgrade as now I have received a voice mail informing me that you will refund the money and remove the Q miles. I was only acting on the information your colleague gave now myself and my husband will be separated as I have been informed it will cost myself to revert back to economy over £200. If I had received the correct information I would have paid the £837.40p with reservations. I am disappointed with your reaction to solve the problem and still believe that the upgrade for my husband should be honoured as this problem was no fault by myself.

Comment (0)

I traveled from Bahrain to Bangkok and back on the following itinerary. On our trip from Bangkok, I left my iPhone on the plane. I have already informed the airline and I have not received any call till today. Kindly let me know how can I reach the right personnel in order for me to get back my phone.

Comment (0)

My name is Arjun Eranazhathu Shanmugam and this is the first time I traveled with Qatar airways (Me being a Gold class member with Etihad wanted to try out Qatar since it started operations from LAX from Jan 1st 2016). I normally am not too irritated regarding moderately delayed flights. However, the hassle I experienced that day trying to get home to Chennai from LAX, CA was just unacceptable. I am not oblivious to the plight of airline operations. My flight schedule was as follows: LAX to Doha- 7th Jan 2016 at 15:10 hours. Doha to MAA- 8th Jan 19:00 hours.

The flight from LAX to Doha was delayed on the tarmac for about 50 minutes and this delay cascaded throughout the entire journey causing a delayed arrival at Doha. When I reached Doha, Qatar airways staff informed the Chennai passengers that our Chennai bound flight QR528 has already departed. This was really disappointing as we arrived Doha at about 6.45 pm and we could have made it to the gate by 7:15. Can’t the airlines wait for 15 minutes? I guess not. But this is not the first time I’m dealing with delayed flights but if I can remember right Etihad handled its customers really well and waited for all connection flights to arrive if the delay was 15 to 20 minutes.

To add to the misery, our cases were handled very poorly by your ground staff. I had a serious emergency and had to attend a board meeting the very next day. My absence had caused a cancellation of the meeting and it has now been postponed to the 12th of February which means I will have to spend money for another ticket to get here for the meeting. I had very clearly expressed my concerns but the ground staff at the transfer desk did not help me out all.

Me and few other passengers waited for nearly 4 hours without any help and finally there was a glimmer of hope when the staff told us that we had been rebooked on a Jet Airways flight departing from Doha at 11.30 pm. Things still did not seem to go well, when I arrived Bombay at about 5:15 am, I realized that Qatar airways had misplaced my baggage in Doha and did not transfer one baggage to the Jet airways flight. All I could do was to sit back and ponder as to why I booked my tickets through Qatar, I was thoroughly disappointed. Its been more than 48 hours since I reached Chennai and I have not received my bag yet nor any information about my bag from the airlines. This is a clear case of unprofessional management.

I am not writing this to stomp my feet and say I will never fly you again, because I will as everyone needs to be a given a second chance. I kindly request you to take this case seriously and compensate me for the delayed arrival in Chennai and my baggage delay, for all sorts that’s the least you could do. In this email, I have attached my boarding pass and missing baggage report, please do the needful.

Comment (0)

I brought 4 tickets from our local travel agent to travel to Bangladesh in the 10th if December. We purchased 2 adult 2 child tickets.The purpose of our travel was to visit a family member who is ill. The travel to Bangladesh was quite pleasant and I have to no issue, however I rerun date was in the 31st of December 2015. We booked to return before the school started so that we do not get penalised.

On Thursday 31st December we leave our village 10 o'clock in the morning as to arrive in Dhaka few hours before our flight at 8 in the evening. We encountered many issues during out travel to Dhaka airport. We arrived at our destination 20 minutes past 7. At the airport we meet with a lady who was closing off the Qatar customer service desk. My husband run up and approached her exhaling that our flight is to depart at 8 and we were extremely sorry but we would like to be assured in boarding the plane.

The Qatar staff member was extremely rude and asked my husband to take a seat, my husband was unsure at the request and explained that we will need to board the plane otherwise we will be stranded. The lady again declined to answer any of our questions and asked us to take our seats as there is nothing she wil be able to do.

I interrupted the conversation and asked her to explain why we need to take seats as we will miss our flight and that is something we cannot afford to do. At this point the lady started yelling at us saying we need to take seats and wait, there were few others who were in the same situation as us also started asking why we needed to sit. I asked why we need to wait and the answer was 'I don't know, just go over there (she pointed to the seats) and sit. I became quite emotional because the conversation wasn't going anywhere and asked to speak to someone senior, she said go to the second floor Qatar office and walked off.

We had no choice but to go to the Qatar office, we reached the office only to find that it was closed, we returned back to the initial desk to find the lady had also gone. We were stranded in Dhaka airport with no explanation and no one to help. We waited outside the office until 8.25 when a gentleman came. My family and few others that where presented explained about the behaviour of the other member of staff and the fact that we couldn't broad the plane.

Again we were told there is nothing he will be able to do and we had to go to the head office when it opened. The head office in Gulshan was closed on Friday and Saturday. We were not given any other assistance and was asked to leave the office. We were really scared at this point not knowing what we were suppose to do and where to go, it was Thursday evening and the offices will be closed for the next two days.

We left the airport and found a hotel, we than contacted our travel agent in London, they told us that there is nothing we can do until the office opened, they couldn't tell us if we will be able to get rebook with Qatar in time for school. We also had issues with funding our hotel stay. We were left with limited options and had no choice but to purchase tickets with Biman to fly back in Sunday in time for children's school. We are very disappointed with lack of information and support we received from Qatar, we spent so much money travelling and to add to our financial burden we had to purchase additional tickets to travel back.

We had no intention of being late for check in, we left 10 hours before our flight, our traveling time would only have taken 5 hours leaving us 5 hours for check, we were stuck in traffic in Dhaka. We were not provided with any assurance at the airport and we feel Qatar staff members should have ensured we knew what the process is in case of delayed check in.

We had children traveling with us, had we been just adults the situation we were left with might have been easier to deal with. We would like this matter to be investigated and we would like to be reimbursed part of our ticket money and additional compensation for our stay in the hotel. The staff members where fully aware of our situation and still choice to be unhelpful. The 2 staff members we met at the airport where rude and unhelpful, we were told we should have left earlier and that it was our fault.

We went to airport 20 minutes pass 7, our flight was due to depart at 8, we should have been able to reach a compromise, we would have been happy to pay any fines in the spot, we were not given the option but instead asked to leave the airport and go to the head office when it opened. In our view we showed up for flight but we're not allowed to check in. We have decided not to travel with Qatar airways in the future, if our complaint is not upheld we will make sure we escalate our complaint further and our voice heard of how Qatar airways treat their customers.

Our flight number QR637 Dhaka to Doha was not missed, we were not informed of our choices and had no option but too buy additional tickets to return to UK in time for our jobs, had we not returned before Monday I might have lost my job and my children might have lost their place in school, the affect would have been detrimental, the stress we had to endure was unbearable. I had few anxiety attacks thinking we are stranded and might not be able to return back to England. We look forward to receiving a satisfactory response from Qatar airways.

For your reference we purchase 4 tickets with Biman BG005 departing from Dhaka to Heathrow at 10 am.

Comment (0)

My travel date was 5/1/2016 & time : 20:00 hr. I changed the time & it is 10:40 hr(same date), from Dhaka to Doha. My ticket booking ref. is 3W8OLJ. Before changing time, weight was mentioned 40 kg. After changing time, weight is showing 30 kg only. For changing, I paid extra money to Qatar customer service also. My privilege card no is 410363298. Please help me regarding weight i. e. I changed the time & it is 10:40 hr(same date), from Dhaka to Doha. My ticket booking ref. is 3W8OLJ. Before changing time, weight was mentioned 40 kg. After changing time, weight is showing 30 kg only. For changing, I paid extra money also. Please help me regarding weight i.e. I want to carry 40 kg. I came to Bangladesh on 9/12/2015. Travel agency may be mistake. Please help me. Mobile# +8801716797738, +97455392712

Comment (0)

I arrived at Multan airport on 9th dec after waiting 5 hours the flight was cancelled in that time not one person came to tell us what was happening in the end i went in the office and demanded to know why.I was offered a flight to Lahore the following day, after a 7 hour drive to Lahore and an overnight stay at a hotel ,i went to catch my flight only to be told it had left 2 hours before hand. I wondered around the airport for what seemed like hours being sent to different places i managed to get hold of a member of your staff and waited a long time for the person to arrive who could sort the situation.

Eventually i left Lahore on the 12th of december to my own country England. I would also like to add the Qatar staff in Pakistan were of no help to me at all they are ignorant and treated me like 2nd class citizen not one of them could speak English. I found you representatives lacking in manners and a total disgrace to Qatar airlines i have traveled with you quite a lot. I want my air fare refunded and the bills for my hotel stays really upset by your staff and Qatar airways

Comment (0)

Vegan food provided in the plane was not of good quality. I expected more from Qatar airways, and will be sending my complaint to the corporate office if I can find a good email address for them. Can anyone help me?

Comment (0)

I wish to make a formal complaint to the Qatar Airways corporate office about the poor level of customer service that was provided by your staff on Qatar flight Qr904 from Doha to Melbourne on 31 January 2015. This was a return trip for me and my two sons, one of which was an infant. After having difficulty with seat allocations in the flights traveling to Vienna (flight QR 183 Doha to Vienna on 1 January 2015), where I was not allocated a seat with a bassinet, I ensured that I booked my seats 1 week early on the advice of your staff and got the seats allocated 10K and the neighbor seat. On the preceding Monday, I booked seats online and received an e-ticket which confirmed a seat allocation for my flights with access to a bassinet.

However, unknown to me, when I checked in at Vienna, I was not allocated the correct seat for flight QR 904. My boarding pass was put into an envelope for later use, and I was not advised to check this. When it finally came time to board the flight, and I was told to take a different seat ( row 42 instead of row 10 with bassinet access), I asked for this to be investigated. I spoke with a staff member of Indian (or similar) descent (name unknown) and advised that this was not the seat that my e-ticket stated and there has been a mistake. I requested that he try to obtain me a seat with a bassinet. He then advised me to wait at the door while he looked into the options available. This staff member never returned to speak with me.

So when staff started to lock the doors and prepare for takeoff I began to search for this staff member to find out what had happened. Unable to find him, staff requested I take a seat to which I replied I had the wrong seat and was waiting for this to be looked into. This then escalated to the captain (name) coming out and providing me with the option that I either take a seat or exit the plane to take another flight and he would call the police.

I was quite distressed that I was being threatened with the police when I was not yelling or screaming or swearing or even behaving in a violent manner. I was also very unhappy that this was being spoken about in front of my 11 year child, who was concerned that I was in a lot of trouble. Ultimately it was advised that there were no options to get a seat with a bassinet. Having had a 6.5 hour stopover in Doha previously, limited sleep and a 13 and a half hour flight ahead, with a small child on my lap, you can imagine that the flight home was not as pleasant as it could have been had I been provided with the seat I took the time and energy to book in advance.

During the flight staff were able to continue to speak with me about the issue - and it was quickly discovered that the original staff member who had advised me to wait so he could investigate the issue was ground staff member, not on the plane, who had falsely told the staff that he had resolved the issue and I was seated. The captain ultimately apologized to me after the flight, once he became aware that the ground staff member had lied, and then the captain admitted that he had not meant the police would come but that security would need to escort me across the tarmac. The captain also admitted that he just thought I was complaining about the seat that was allocated to me and was unaware that I had an e-ticket as proof I had deliberately selected an appropriate seat a week earlier.

My complaint is therefore in relation to your staff incorrectly booking me into the wrong seats without any discussion, the unprofessional and dishonest way in which the ground staff member handled the problem initially, and the unnecessary threats given by the captain who did not bother to inform himself of the situation properly. I am a frequent customer of Qatar airlines, and have traveled on numerous occasions to Europe with Qatar being my only choice, and am likely to travel at least once a year to Europe in the future. In light of the recent handling of this issue, I am considering choosing an alternative airline on my next visit to Europe.

I would like someone to provide an explanation as to how this could happen and how you will be addressing my complaint.

Comment (0)

I have tried and failed on 2 occasions to contact Qatar Airways corporate office and did not get any response from QR on 2 issues: My daughter's damaged suitcase in April 2015 - photos emails and chase emails sent. My QR FF card number is never accepted in online bookings and has therefore not registered my flights nor as a consequence given me any points.

Comment (0)

I traveled with Qatar Flight number QR 574. Was seated fairly near the front (row 9 I think). My chair would not recline & as I suffer from 3 slipped disks this caused me great discomfort! Also suffered food poisoning after this flight, upon arrival in Delhi! Flight number QR 1339: I simply could not believe my "bad luck" when once again; my chair would not recline (row 9 seat A). Also the head phones had a problem with only one speaker working! The flights were full on all sectors, zero leg room, squashed in like sardines, cannot bring your meal tray down if person in front has their chair reclined....hostess had to request the passengers in front to raise their chairs for the meal service. What if that person in front didn't want to eat & was sleeping? The lady sitting next to us in Row 9C was so large, we had to wake her to lift her rather over flowing arms so we could insert the ear phone plug....she was so large she had wheel chair assistance. These larger passengers should be made to buy two seats as totally un fair on fellow passengers! This was the first & last time I will travel with Qatar Airlines. They are really not all they make themselves out to be. I await Qatar's response to my complaint.

Comment (0)

I traveled in Qatar air ways because of (one world) I got British air ways points but British air is not going to Islamabad any more. I was very happy to travel in Qatar air but I was very disappointed when I got the treatment by Qatar air staff in Islamabad it was like not treating even animal. my foot was burnt and I could not walk but know one look after on the air port I was standing in the cue and another thing the boarding card person was very rued I requested for a seat where i could be comfort but he was not answering and when I ask again he said I am not deaf I can hear and he gave me the worst seat in the plane I walked and other passengers were asking me if I need help I was in pain so much pain I could not step on the floor. At that time I was very upset and did not wanted to travel in Qatar air but the time was early morning and my foot was hear ting so much I was traveling to Manchester UK. I will not travel again in Qatar air none of my friends and family the world is full of other air lines. I don't know where is my points of Qatar air ways gone and If you can not help me with my points with British air then you tell me urgently.

Comment (0)

I am Dr Elian Raphael, I was on my way back from Sofia yesterday date 04/10l2015 to doha, we arrived at 22:00. My ticket number was 1572350900405, and my seat number was 17A. After i took the bus I remembered that I forget my jacket, it is a red jacket brand Ferrari, as soon as I arrived to the ground,I went to the ground employee to ask her if she can request my jacket. Her name was Melanie Joy Darad, she answered that nothing can be done and I have to catch my connection to Abu Dhabi ,and it was at time 23:55 ,she was so rude and she was talking with careless. I told her that there is enough time and at least try to bring it from the airplane,so she said she will call someone,and she went from her desk.

After 10 minutes she came back and she told to wait around 30 minutes, after that I checked again with her and her answer was that she found nothing. I asked to see her manager, name Margaret Omondi, the same answer was that they can do nothing. I asked them at least you can take my contacts number ,may be you will find it,their answer was no need. It cant be found, may be a passenger took it. May be it is true but what is annoying that she didn't do any reaction or at least try to help especially that it is a jacket with a cost of 1000 Dh. I don't know if it is an acceptable behavior from your employee, and I can assure you that it is going to be the last airways I use in my life .

Hope I can have a reply soon.

Thanks.

Comment (0)

In flight service was very good. Flights are in excellent with good facilities. The way handled Transit Delay passengers at Doha Airport really unprofessional. On 16th, I arrived from Colombo from QR 657, arrived at Doha 1.00AM, transfer counter staff member informed me that they won't be able to check me in to my next connecting flight to Muscat at 01.15 am due to the first flight delay.

I have request them to send me before 8.00 am to Oman as I have to attend a very very important meeting at 9.00 am. I clearly mentioned staff members about the meeting and impact towards my career, they agreed to give me a seat in Oman Air. They kept me two hours in the bench and told me that their is no enough meals in Oman air and they are not allowing passengers without meals. Since I have to stay more than 5 hours in the airport due to Air line issue, I request them to provide me airport hotel facility which they said all air port Hotels are full.

I am disappointed after finding out from Oman air counter that they don't have any issue with meals and ready to check me in and also regards to airport hotel there were plenty of rooms available as per reception and offer me a lounge room for $ 65. They provide me meal coupon in a restaurant which was closed for dinner its opening at 5.00 am and my checking in time 6.20 am. Last month when my family visit me, they lost their all the luggage and it too two days to arrive, due to above delay I am risking my job.

Comment (0)

I had booked a flight from London to Islamabad. My flight from London was on the 1/04/2015 at 15.05, and I had a change from Doha. When I got off at Islamabad my suitcase had not arrived, so I made a complaint. The person had said that he would find out and call me. As I am here in Islamabad with my in-laws, and would like someone to look into this, I would be grateful if someone would look into this. All my very important documents, and other things as well, were in my luggage and I am in need of those documents ASAP!

Comment (0)

Qatar Airways has a serious problem, the lack of qualified maintenance engineers plus the unprofessional staff; I had the same problem in two weeks. In Amman Jordan QR 401 on 9 April 2015, they dumped all passengers in the airplane and they knew that there was a problem that took more than three hours. As a result I was late to work.

My next flight was on 30 April 2015 to Dhabi QR 1030. They did the same thing but more than two and half hours with no explanation or justification for the delay. They forced us not to leave the airplane as a result I missed the wedding in Dubai that I have travelled for.

I all cases no manager or responsible person, nobody says the truth and unprofessional staff and not implementing the travel regulations. Finally this not or close to a one star airline.

Comment (0)

I was in flight from Riyadh to Doha then Algeri on March 22 2015 QR 1167. Unfortunately due to weather problem the flight diverted to Bahrain stayed in the air craft for 5:30 hours then finally left to Doha. In Doha we missed our flight to Algeria and we tried very hard with Qatar air to provide accommodation to flay the next day to Algeria. Qatar air failed to provide such a accommodation, and we had to do it on our own. My question to you can I provide you with full documentation of the expense so I can be reimbursed for it.

Comment (0)

Complaint: Booked seat differs from alloted seat at ccu airport

My Airline reservation code is ZKEENQ ( QR ) & Reservation code is IOGHBA . I travelled from CCU, Kolkta to DFW, Tx. On 15th April' 15. Your Kolkata office alloted us perfect seat No 21A & C but our 2nd part of the journey for 16 hrs duration we were separated by wrong allotment of seat no. 24E & 24J instead of 33A & 33C. For which we requested to cabin staff, but they did not help me saying they are helpless. We are senior citizen aged 68 and 60yrs and assisted wheel chairs. So you may feel the amount of difficulties we have suffered during our journey. It's a gross negligence of services which is not expected from a globally reputed Airlines like Qatar. I shall be happy with your clarification for my sufferings during our journey.

Comment (0)

Qatar Airways has by far THE WORST customer service I have ever experienced in all my years of travel. To call themselves a 5-Star Airline is a disgrace to all the other mediocre airlines out there doing things right and giving good customer satisfaction. I was on a trip of a lifetime with a month long journey scheduled through SE Asia. They lost my baggage!!!! No courtesy was given, no compensation for the 30-plus days I was without any clothing in 4 different foreign countries, no explanation to where my bag ended up, no word from them for over 3 months...

Comment (5)

I started my journey from Dallas (Texas) to India via doha by QR734. I had been issued baggage receipt at Dallas.We boarded QR 564 (continuous flight) at Doha. When reached New Delhi airport on 12.04.2015 at 3.30 AM,I could not find my baggage. I lodged a complaint at new delhi airport about my missing bag.I contacted over telephone several times from my flat at Delhi. I was informed that my baggage was not found scanned at Doha Airport. I feel it might not have been loaded at Dallas airport. Please help me in getting my baggage!

Comment (0)

I bought a first class ticket to travel from Doha to Alexandria (Bourg Al-Arab) last year on 1st June 2014, and return from Alexandria (Bourg Al-Arab)to Doha on 15th August 2014. Ticket Number is [157-2341893586] and Booking Reference [54UWTX]. For some reason, that is to attend a conference in Tunisia, I canceled the reservation from Doha on 1st June, and I travelled from Tunisia to Alexandria using another airline. On my journey back to Doha, I approached Qatar Airways in Alexandria ( located at Hilton Green Plaza Hotel- Tel: 00203 4204033). I showed them my ticket no.[157-2341893586] and they booked a seat for me on 15th August 2014 with new Booking Reference[ Y4UG66].

My complaint is this: I went to Qatar Airways Office at (Recreation Center, Qatar Foundation wherefrom I bought the ticket) asking for either reactivating the part of my ticket which I have not used or refunding me of this part. I got a negative reply; You cannot get either one! I contacted the main office in Doha and I got same reply because they say that I travelled out of journey sequence! Now if this is true why they made for me a new booking reference from Alexandria by same ticket? Whey they did not advise me to get a refund of the ticket ( the ticket is good for one year)and pay for a new ticket for the return journey? How this can happen while I followed all normal procedures: Paying a 1st class ticket in cash- Cancelling the outward journey in advance and asking your office in Alexandria before getting the new booking Whether or not my ticket can be used?

Comment (0)

Dear Sir/Ma, Complaints - Menu Served. The MD of my company travelled on Qatar Airlines from Lagos, Nigeria to Guangzhou, China on Wednesday, 25th February, 2015. She returned from there to Lagos, Nigeria as shown below: On this last trip to Lagos, Nigeria she was served a menu - a menu that looks like spaghetti and this gave her a very long, frustrating problem. She developed rashes on her skin and this disturbed her for days. Please we need to know the type of food served and why it gave her so much health issues. She had to go to the hospital and was given medication before this subsided. We had held Qatar Airways in high esteem and this type of problem is unexpected and this is a source of worry. I hope your Airline will attend to this and reply this message. I look forward to your prompt reply.

Comment (0)

It was 23.03.2015 when I Checked in my luggage at DAR Airport to Bengaluru.Unfortunately after arriving at Bengalure I detected that my Mobile Phone was not in my bag,I didn't believe my eyes.The only thing which make me unhappy is that I'm now missing my lines which were in that phone.I'm taking another flight QR 573 tommorow from Bengalure to Doha then DAR.I wish to get more information on this otherwise it is a shame to the company and may Be I will take further action.

Comment (0)

I was told that I could stop over in Doha for one night on my way back to London provided I leave within 24 hours and one change is free Now they tell me that They don't have seats in my category to be able to do this being busy period. I have no way of knowing in the absence of transparency if it is true It seems they want to not convert my seat into another category for me to utilize the facilities they dangled in front of me when I bought the ticket
This makes a mockery of the provisions stated a no one can use them s the airlines are always busy.

Comment (0)

Based on visa problems my girlfriend could not board her flight to Doha while their own website said it was NOT a problem. The airliner was just afraid of getting a fine. I decided not to leave my girlfriend behind of course and lost 1100 euro!! I send an email, but NO response!!

Comment (0)

This is to bring you in notice that there is a person who is working as a (ATS) or a (Flight Parking Executive) on a International airport. Who is only 6th standard pass and he have submitted Graduate fake certificate's. and that also of a fake University, He mean to say that he had bribe 10.000/- Q'Rival to One of a big officer who interviewed him and a senior of officer too, Please look in to this matter. As a well qualified and a needy person are left behind. The accused Name is : IBRAHIM MOHAMMED ALI SARGURUH. (2) OLD Passport no :B2910418. (3) Date of issue: 19/10/2000. (4) Date of expiry : 18/10/2010. (5) Indian

Comment (0)

I had a number of problems on a flight from UK to Bangkok by Qatar Airlines. 1. The airport staff in Manchester were rude and unhelpful; I guess they were stressed out but the supervisor was too busy to even speak to us on the telephone when we checked in. 2. My family were 2.5 kg overweight (10kg in total) for which we were charged 433 UK Pounds. 3. I find this charge would have been expected on a budget airline, but not on one so called a 5 Star airline; as an expat I have often travelled with a few kg extra and never had a problem. 4. Fly by EMIRATES they are excellent, and they also offer a much bigger baggage allowance,

5. On the flight from UK to Qatar, the seat was quite dirty, tons of dirt and stuff shoved in the magazine rack, dirty seats. I suspect that UK ground staff are too expensive so they do all the cleaning in Qatar or in cheaper countries. 6. I complained to Qatar Airlines, several times didnt get a reply when I did it was not helpful. 7. Dont fly by Qatar Airlines, there are much better companies out there.

Comment (0)

I lived in Qatar for almost 20 years now,I dont know where to complain..a certain philippini employee in Finance department, JoAnn Cuizon. She is selling liquors to friends at high price..being a muslim thats haram. I know she having license for liquors,and her husband selling to one of my friends. I also posted complain in qatar airways website. I know CEO will not like if he found out.

Comment (0)

1.I travelled on QR 84 from New York to Doha on Jan.3rd 2013.I wish to bring to your attention the abruptness and unfriendly manner of your ground staff at JFK International Airport.Admittedly there appeared to be a problem with stand-by passengers for this flight,but the ground staff were handling the issue in a very unprofessional manner.Their interpersonal skills would be rated at 0.There was one lady who appeared to be incompetent.

She thought my final destination[ Colombo,Sri Lanka] was Colombia!On the flight itself, the cabin crew were mediocre.They appeared to lack proper leadership.I would contrast their performance with that of the cabin crew of QR 304 out of Doha to Colombo on 4th Jan.Starting with the warm welcome on board,all of them maintained an extremely high,professional and courteous standard of service throughout the flight.

2.My second complaint concerns my outward flight from Colombo on 17th Dec.2012.The incoming flight from Doha was delayed.When we reached Doha,the connecting flight to New York was still on the ground.Security rushed us through,but then one of your supervisors[I don`t know his name,only that he was Pakistani],refused to let us on the flight saying that the gate had already been closed.

There were approximately 10 minutes to go before the flight was scheduled to leave.As a result,we missed our connecting flight to New York,and were put up in a very indifferent hotel,the Grand Hotel,until the next day`s flight.This inconvenienced us greatly.Additionally, it does not make sense to me for Qatar Airways to spend money on hotel accomodation for 24 hours when a slight delay to the N.Y. flight would have meant all connecting passengers could have got on the flight.

Qatar Airways,doing what it did,has bred a lot of ill will amongst the N.Y. connecting passengers from Colombo.I, for one,all things considered,will be highly unlikely to be using Qatar Airways again.

Comment (0)

We had booked a return flight from heathrow to Singapore via Doha. 6 days before we were to fly out, we were informed that our return flight back to heathrow has been cancelled and they had to put us onto another flight coming back 2 days later - meaning we lost out money by having to take another 2 days of work and had to spend more money in Singapore as we had to make additional arrangements at the last minute.

We expect some compensation for this. Could you please inform me of what compensation can be given

Bhavika

Comment (0)

I got to fly on QR from London to Doha on flight 012 on Sep. 21, 2012. During the flight whenever my neighber seat asked for bear the crew gave a complete can or bottle and a glass to fill three or more times. For me I requested coke so the crew gave me only a glass filled with less than 100 ml. I asked the crew member whom I doubt she could understand english, which is more expensive a can of coke or bear? And why is the discrimination in treatment of passengers giving or debriving their orders. Surprosingly the crew replied that she has frank instructions to do so! I did not want to make an issue during the flight and I have all the right not to tolerate stupidity.... And i here by questioning QA authorities "are you supporting your cabin crew discrimintivey treat" and why not the reverse happenning although this later has so many reasons to support economically, behaviourwise and with good rational. Thank you toleraing me and my tough upraisal.

Comment (0)

Me and my husband flew out from london heathrow with quatar on 17/11/12 with quatar airways. on arriving at heathrow we were told the flight which should have been 0755 was delayed until 10.30 am. At 10.15 we went to try and find representatives at desk and could not find any. i went down to the quatar lounge and asked member of staff who said flight would be taken off at 10.30. I and a lot of other customers were saying this was not possible as we had not been called and I was only trying to find out as I had medication in my case that I would need if we had missed connecting flight. I was told no mam you wont miss connecting flight. Not long after this we were called to board. I asked again would we be missing connecting flight to be told no it would be fine. On arriving in doha we were told we had missed connecting flight and they would be taking us to a hotel until the following day. By this time I was really worrying so I spoke to a representative and explained I really need one of our cases as it had my medication in it.

She took my details and said it would be sent to hotel. I also no that another ouple on our flight asked for their luggage also for medication reasons. On arrival at hotel I kept going to reception to ask if my case had arrived . The lady on reception kept calling yourselves to be told my luggage was on its way. At 3am the following morning the other couples cases arrived but not mine. By now I was getting stressed and in alot of pain. I tried my hardest to get to sleep but could not. At 8am i went to check for luggage which had still not arrived. At 11am the lady on reception phoned again for me.

She told me if I got my passport I could go to airport . They would send me with there driver. My husband and myself went to collect our passports and when we came back down we were told we could not go to airport to collect cases until 6pm that evening. We were leaving hotel at 6.30 that evening to catch our flight. I have never been so upset and in pain . I can accept flights have delays . What I can not accept is all the false information we were given . When we finally arrived in goa I spent the first 3 days of my holiday in bed recovering . I feel like my holiday was ruined yet I only gave your representatives all the correct details.

Reference # 3R8GZH
Club # 408693196
I missed my connecting flight from NY to SF due to the fact that your booking agent did not allow enough time between connecting flight and also my bagage was lost.
I noticed that I would have the same issue with my returning flights. The time between connecting flight in NY is only one hour and five minutes. This would not be enough time to catch an international flight, and when I called Qatar and explained the situation they would not take any responsibilities eventhough Qatar agency booked these flights.
I am only trying to avoid any delay in my trip and also extra cost for Qatar air since there would be no other Qatar fight till the next day. Your agent in NY consider this as changing my ticket and charge me $55 eventhough in your disclaimer says it is $25.
I would appreciate if you look into this and respond.
I thank you in advance MGH Tel# 415 342 1105

Comment (0)

From Amsterdam QR004 (26FEB),27feb.2013 at 08:30min QR 344 landed, as I am heart patient, I need datable food, In Amsterdam Airport security told me I cant take those food in hand language so I put all of my diet food and medicine In cargo Baggage .when I arrived at Dhaka my baggage did not arrived.

In the evening I got phone call from your Dhaka office, I went there and bring my luggage. when I open my baggage I found all of my food and medicine are ruined. Those food I can’t use neither I can’t take medicine.

Now I am buying medicine and food here in Dhaka .and cost me everyday TK300/

Therefore, I want you to take action and composition for my expenses what Qatar Airways

As I have told Amsterdam Airport about my medicine + food “they told me they put in system so i don’t have to be worry”

But now I am suffering, Hope Qatar Airways will do best to Financiallysupport me.

If not I would complaint urgently IATA about Qatar Airways behavior and The don’t take care of Invalid, Chronic illness Patient.

P.S

This my 8th fax to Qatar Airwaysbut still haven’t any answer.

Dhaka1219

Comment (0)

I flew from Khartoun via flight no.QR-521 to Doha-Qatar on 22nd October since I have one hour and a half stop over in Doha .My bag was taged for Doha QR-521 and then to QR-624 Kuala Lumpur. Upon my arrival I can not find my bag and reported to Property Irregularity Report in Kuala Lumpur. After checking online staff find out the bags were detained in Doha-Qatar. Due to this irresponsible manner of Qatar Airways staff I have to bear a loss of time and money, have my apartments keys in the bag and have to pay for hotel one night plus still several items are missing i.e. a hard drive, a mouse, etc.

Still waiting to received my lost objects in Kuala Lumpur and an explaination on this matter.

Thanks,
Ramiro Trebolle

Comment (0)

Dear Sir, Madam, The flight mentioned in this complaint title had A major AC malfunction, putting some passengers in unacceptable flight conditions for 4:45 hours. Once in the air, the crew managed to turn the AC on. Causing a condensation smoke in the middle of the cabin.

The crew finally turned the AC off in the middle of the cabin leaving us - row/seats 20A to 22B (group booking from the agency Migrator Sa, Switzerland) - with NO AC during the entire flight.

A compensation of any kind would be greatly appreciated.

Comment (0)

I have been trying to get a responce from Qatar Airways customer services since 20 minutes after the flight landed! No one at the airport would speak to me, even though it was Qatar's main hub in Doha. I was told to write an e-mail to their tell.me e-mail address but this was ignored, so I opened a complaints ticket on their web site. I received an e-mail from them saying that the complaint would be dealt with within 5 days but getting no reply within that time I checked my ticket staus and found it was closed the day I made it, saying the problem was solved. I tried then to post new tickets but each was was instantly closed and marked as solved! So I am posting a copy of my last ticket here in the hopes that Qatar Airways might be shamed into taking action.

COMPLAINT:
I submitted a complaint to your tell-us email address on 12th September. So far I have not even had a confirmation of receipt. I then posted a copy of my complaint here and received an e-mail telling me you would answer within 5 days BUT you closed my complaint on the day it was received. I could not re-enter the complaint just make follow ups which were also instantly closed! So I have posting my complaint again! Please explain why you closed my complaint and deal with the original complaint or I will be reporting Qatar Airways to the Civil Aviation Authority here in the UK.

My complaint was as follows:

"I have just arrived in Qatar from Bangkok on flight QR617, t seat number 46F on the 12th September.

I wish to complain about the attitude of one of your stewardesses. As we were descending into Doha 3 men on a seat near me set fire to something that looked like a large piece of rolled up paper and started waving it around. This produced a lot of fumes and smoke. Each time it went out they lit another.

A man sitting in front of them complained to the stewardess. Two stewardesses came to speak to him and as they arrived the men put out the flames and hid the paper they were burning. As the man was trying to explain about the fire one of the stewardesses kept repeating over and over that this was incense and it was "Good for You"

I have never heard anything so stupid from airline flight staff before, that waving fire around when landing was "Good for You" I would like her to tell the pilot this because he declared an emergency because of the smoke! When we landed there were fire engines surrounding the plane. But of course, according to your cabin staff this is "Good for You" I must point out that this was not like small joss sticks that just give out smoke and scent, it was a large flaming object they were waving around.

I think you need to seriously look at the training of your staff as to what is safe to do in an aircraft and what is not.

This may be a custom in Qatar but I do not appreciate my safety being put at risk in a plane and your staff thinking it's "Good for You!"

Even though the captain thought this was seriouse enough to declare an emergency your cabin staff thought nothing was wrong with it and nothing was done to the three men.

You really need to look into the training and conduct of your staff. I am a very frequent flyer with Qater, my number is 404205364 but I am seriously considering not using your airline again.

T.C. Heaton"

I would appeciate a response to this complaint. I must also say that I feel it is very wrong that even when in your main headquarters at Doha Airport I was told that there was no one who could accept my complaint or even talk to me! That is why I had to resort to using the tell-us e-mail address.

T.C Heaton

Comment (0)

my wife travelling on q.airways flight 127 to day 30/8/2013 on the counter they kept her waiting for more than 40 minutes just they are telling we are waiting for an employee to check the visa to qatar. although we told the counter staff to call the employee many times they telling us you wait,you wait for how long to wait if your employee is not there or he was just drinking a cup of tea or chatting with somebody.why you have to check the visa ?it is not your job?it is the airport authority of qatar job..otherwise the passenger will suffer if travelling without visa?your employee what they did they said we will not take your traveller on board i told them give me my money back now she will travel on another airline simply as that instead your employee called the police .you air liner employee treating travellers rudly and calling the police for them if they ask why you delay us ?this is the way you are treating travellers.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by nooraddeen al sadig on 08/30/2013 about qatar airways. This opinions contained in this qatar airways complaint titled, "rude staff" do not reflect the opinion of the website.

Comment (0)

just completed the survey.
For Many days I was thinking to send a mail. Regarding my fair opinion.
My wife and my self we love Qatar airways. There is one more reason because I worked in Qatar for 6 years.
When Qatar airways started from Houston. We took the inaugural first flight.

It all happen last year in Nov. 2011 Qatar airways advertise the deal for India.
I booked two tickets for My wife and My sister in Law.
One day I called Qatar airways to find out to change the date I just inquired not changed the date.
But I do not Know the Qatar airways start calling and asking for more money to change the date.
I told them we have not change the date. But they keep asking us to pay $ 800.00
Since all the arrangements in India were done.
Just to avoid the last minute hassles at the airport. We paid the $ 800.00 .
We have send so many mails. But we did not get a satisfactory reply. Neither we get our money back.
So we all family members decided not to fly with Qatar airways.in future.
We traveled many times to India after that but avoided the Qatar airways.
as I filled the survey today and we are flying to India in January/ February like all together about 8 tickets. I decided to write
you Guys That you might adjust the money which we already paid to you without our fault.
and also get a great deal for 8 tickets.
Hope we will get a great answer from a great airlines.

Thanks
Suresh Gandhir
7004 Goldenrod Dr.
Plano TX 75025
1-214-727-9455
incrafter@gmail.com

The Passanger names were who traveled

Ranjana Garch
Yashica Gandhir

Comment (0)

I went yesterday night to Qatar Airways head office by airport to book a ticket for my wife. I booked and miss pamela was really professional and helpful at the beginning ,I paid than I went out going back home. While I am going home I received 2 sms on my mobile that 270 QAR was taken from my account credt card.

Than also I received another sms that 270 QAR was also taken from my credit card. I was surprised who allow them to take money from my account ,without informing me and what's the reason for it. Then I went back to Qatar Airways , first time she said that she didn't take anything.

Then I went one more time to her ,she said that she had a call from accounting ,and yes she was mistaken in these 2 transactions. Then she told me she voided the 2 transactions and it's already back to my account. I don't how she can charge me 2 times by mistake and the credit card is with me ,not even with her ,this is unacceptable.

I called the bank QNB ,they said , get a letter from Qatar Airways ,that these 2 transactions are wrong , and bring morning time to the bank in order ,to release the money to your account again.

I went the second day I saw Mrs Safa ,she was really helpful ,polite and really professional and she done more than her best to explain for me. I said ,I went to QNB they just want the letter to release the money in my account again.

She said ,she will see with the supervisor ,than the supervisor came and not even talked to me , to apologize for the issue , and from far he said ,tell him 14 days he will have his money back. Sorry this is unacceptable and this is not Guest satisfaction ,I chose Qatar Airways always for me & my family ,because we feel we are home treated.

Till now i didn't get my money back , and it's not about the money ,its about the procedure and the way the supervisor answered not even in front of me ,way far from me and not even approaching me. I don't know also how they can take money from my credit card 2 times like that ,its really dangerous.

Best Regards,

Alain Salameh

Comment (0)

My wife was returning to Amman, Jordan from Peshawar through QR 347 on 14 January at Peshawar Airport. My wife has a special multiple entry visa emborsed on her passport from the Foreign Affairs Ministry of Jordan because I have a full diplomatic status in Jordan being the country head of United Nations. She was refused boarding because the staff on the check-in counter could not read Arabic and misread the date of visa being granted (2-8-2011) as the date of expiry of the visa whereas it was clearly written in Arabic that the visa is valid for one year.

My wife had to go through severe mental stress because my children are alone in Amman (I am currently in Baghdad) and we planned as such that the day I leave for Baghdad, my wife will arrive in Amman to take care of my children. Because of this sheer negligence my children have to go through exemplary mental stress and I am planning to sue Qatar Airways through the UN system. My wife will be returning now on 19 Jan (I had to pay the penalty for pushing her date of return to 19 Jan). If you guys dont have somebody who understand Arabic on the check-in counter, whose fault is this?

Comment (0)

Dear sir/madam, This is Arul Balu, I was travelled on 26th March from Mumbai to Pempa (Mozambique) via. Doha.(QR201,QR532). When I get down Pempa airport I checked my check in baggage not yet arrived. Airport people said make a complaint about your luggage to airlines. I tried to call Qatar airways to doha or Mumbai nobody responding my phone. I made file a complaint.

Up to now I suffered without any clothes because of my lost luggage. Then I purchased some clothes from Pemba for certain amount (which I having dollar in my hand).Still I am suffering in my working place without any converall,and shoes. I would like to draw your attention that I had made this booking on Qatar Airlines due to the known reputation of Qatar Airlines w.r.t the service, being on-time and best airline.

Before I feel very happy because I going to travel no.1 airways as Qatar airways. Because of me lot of my friends travelling in Qatar airways because I recommended them for this airline. Now I fed up and worrying to travel with Qatar airways because of my bad experience with Qatar airways.

Because this is not first time its happened with me. Last time February 15, I travelled from Dar es sallam to doha then doha to Mumbai. In Dar es salaam to doha flight cancelled for due to some mechanical problem. That day I suffered lot. That time who was in charge over there (in Dar es Salaam airport) to take us to hotel. That guy not to help me. When he wants to send me to the hotel in Dar es Salaam the dar-es-salaam airport people asked me to take transit visa. I said its not my mistake the airlines should provide me for transit visa and hotel.

Then I asked the guy that time who was in charge in Qatar airways. He simply said I don’t have any money if u want to stay in hotel you should pay and I will repay money tomorrow otherwise you have to sleep in dar es salaam airport. I am not expect this type of answer from him. And also next day February (16th)my domestic flight also I missed. Then I ask the guy try to rebook me on 17th. He doesn’t pay attention what I said .Finally I paid the amount and stayed in hotel for a while (8 hours) and also I make a call to India to rebook my domestic flight myself. Next day when they called me for the flight. I showed him the voucher of the visa. He is trying to escape from me with this matter.

Now again I affected with my luggage lost. In effect due to delay of my luggage its affected me lot with physical discomfort, mental agony. Now I don’t want to wait for my luggage and I need fair amount of compensation for my luggage and also including compensation amount for how much I spent to purchase a material in Pempa. Pls as soon as to do the needful. My Privileged Membership number is 414911604.

Contact the Qatar Airways Corporate Office