jetBlue Customer Service

Contact jetBlue Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-538-2583

Jet Blue www.jetblue.com is an American low fare airline that distinguishes itself from other low fare airlines by offering amenities. Is it publicly traded NASDAQ:JBLU. With a fleet numbering over 216 and destinations growing from 97 there are over 18,000 Jet Blue employees. Revenues in 2014 were reported as over US 5.8 billion.

If you have a problem with a Jet Blue flight, call 1-800-538-2583. An informative and helpful Contact us page is found here. If you would like to contact the CEO, Robin Hayes, you may address your postal correspondence with new corporate address of Jet Blue, 27-01 Queens Plaza North, Long Island City, New York 11101. The corporate office phone number is 718-286-7900.

‘You Above All’ is the corporate slogan and David Needleman founded, then called ‘New Air’, in 1998. The first flight was in 2000. Social presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and funny/poignant Kinda Human video YouTube.

jetBlue Contact Information

• jetBlue headquarters address

• 27-01 Queens Plaza North, Long Island City, New York 11101

1-800-538-2583

Browse reviews of other Airlines

Top jetBlue Complaints

On flight # 2168 from West Palm Beach to Westchester Cnty, I sat in a middle seat. A person with a small dog sat next to me In the window seat. After the flight took off, the person took the dog out of the carrier and kept it out the rest of the flight, including landing. At least one attendant remarked how cute the dog was. The owner did not control the dog. It kept hitting its nose on my arm. Crawling over the arm rest, etc.

I thought the policy of Jet Blue was that dogs had to remain in their carriers the whole flight. If I am right, the attendants should have enforced that policy. It was very distressing to me to sit next to this person with a dog not in the carrier.

What is your policy?

On Januaray 2nd, 2018 I was proceeding to board my flight at Loan International airport when this checker Ozzy assaulted me and push me away from the boarding doors and closed the door in my face.I missed my flight and had to call paramedics and state police. This kind of treatment is unprofessional and paying passengers should not have to be violated in any way shape of form when borading.

On January 11 2018 I left Westchester New York to Fort Lauderdale on flight 813. The televisions did not work and my seat was broken. It would not recline. On the return trip, January 16 2018 again my seat was broken. It would nor allow you to sit upright. It stayed in a recline position. It was extremely uncomfortable going and returning. This is very disappointing, since my first choice to travel has always been jet blue Barbara Roth

NO CREO QUE SEA JUSTO PARA NINGUN CLIENTE QUE A ULTIMA HORA SE ENTERE DE QUE CANCELARON SU VUELO Y QUE BIEN FRESCAMENTE TE DIGAN QUE EL PROXIMO VUELO DISPONOBLE ES DENTRO DE UN MES Y QUE TIENE UNO 2 OPCIONES O LO TOMAS O CANCELAS CUANDO UNO HA ESPERADO 1 MES PARA DICHO VUELO Y EL PROXIMO DIA TRABAJA Y NO SE PODRA REPORTAR DENTRO DE UN MES A VER SI A ALGUIEN LE IMPORTA SI PIERDES O NO TU TRABAJO ES MUY INJUSTO ESTAN DEL C EN OTRAS PALABRAS SI NO PUEDEN SACAR TANTOS VUELOS DE PUERTO RICO ENTONCES NO VENDAN VUELOS COMO LOCOS SIN PODAR DAR SERVICIO PERO LO QUE TIENEN ES UN ABUSO Y COMPETENCIA A VER QUE COMPANIA VENDE MAS VUELOS SIN PODER DAR BUEN SERVICIO QUE CREO QUE DEBERIA SER LO PRIMERO Y LO LINDO QUE HASTA LOS SUPERVISORES TE DICEN QUE NO PUEDEN HACER NADA PUES DEJEN DE VENDER TANTOS PASAJES PARA QUE PUEDAN DAR UN SERVICIO BUENO PARA NO DECIR MEDIOCRE O PEOR. ME CANCELATRON 3 VUELOS HACIA PUERTO RICO PUES DIGO DEJAME NO IR LE SACO PASAJES A MI HIJA Y AMI NITO PARA QUE VENGAN DE PUERTO RICO A ORLANDO Y POR CUARTA VEZ ME CANCELAN YA ES UN ABUSO ALGUIEN DEBE TOMAR CARTAS EN ESTE ASUNTO YO TENIA ESTA COMPANIA EN ALTO PERO YA PERDIERON UN CLIENTE ADEMAS QUE JAMAS LA RECOMENDARE OTRA VEZ Y DEJARE SABER A TODO EL MUNDO EL ABUSO QUE TIENEN CON LOS CLIENTES.

We fly JetBlue monthly Jfk to PBI. Plane is always delayed. No reasons provided. Severe attitude from all JB employees. For an airline once great what a pitiful down turn. JB deserves to join the other airlines in the dustpan of failure!

To: David Barger
My wife and I had a flight on Wednesday July 12, 2017 from JFK to MCO which was to leave at 3:45 pm. So we arrived at the airport at 1:15 pm unfortunately our flight was delayed several times and we did not leave till 10:40 pm. This was very upsetting to both my wife and I. We had reservation to rent a car in Orlando but because we did not arrive 7:00 pm as scheduled and arrived at 1:15 am the rental car agency did not have the car I reserved any more. So I had to take another car and then go back the next day to get the car I originally reserved. This was a very big inconvenience to my family.
While we were waiting at JFK for nine and a half hours I would ask the personnel at JFK what the trouble was and all they would say is that the delays were weather related. Meanwhile the sun was shining and the skies were blue. Also there were no reports of any storms in the area. Since we were at JFK for such a long time I asked if the airline would pay or reimburse us for our lunch and dinner. I was told no with no explanation. My family and I have been travelling on JetBlue for at least ten years several times a year and the flights and personnel have always been very nice. This flight was a complete horror from the beginning to the end.

I would like to hear back from you in regards to all these problems and would like to be reimbursed for the cost of my wife and my tickets.

Andrew Odnoha

My 15 year old got his stuck in JFK from 3pm yesterday 12/17/16 until today at 3 pm after they cancel his flight 6 times. I call several times and aLlama I got from.the representative was that there's nothing we can do. No suggestions not anything. My son it's 15 I will expect someone trying to help the best they can to get him home. This has been the most horrible night I had I was not able to close my eyes knowing he was there alone.

Due to Hurricane Matthew passing through Nassau on Oct 5th and 6th we were unable to travel to Orlando on Oct 8th. There for we were not on the return flight on Oct. 15th to Nassau. Our flight #241 departing at 2:53pm. would like to know if we can have compensation for another one way trip on Jet Blue. Could not contact JetBlue billing due to that we had no power no light no water and no phone, we are partly still under water with no power or light or water in some subdivisions.

I opened up the JetBlue website to purchase a ticket for me and my Mother. After I found two tickets to New York, one way for $529 for both ticket. After I put all the information to pay the total, JetBlue charged us $593 with no explanation. The credit card went through and I found out it was for seats even that we never got to select. The website should be more clear when purchasing and I had no idea what was going on. I would like my money back and to be able to file a format complaint again this company. The confirmation number is KIUKMR and this took place on Sept 29, flight #410.

On Saturday July 23,2016 my mom Janet Grant took the JetBlue flight ENOKNF #1853 (connecting flight from Jacksonville-Fort Lauderdale-Jamaica). At Jacksonville Airport she paid for her bags and were informed that she would not have to pay for the bags in Fort Lauderdale the flight from fort Lauderdale to Jamaica had a long lay over until Sunday July 24. She had to pay for her bags again in Fort Lauderdale, this is unreasonable and this is a connecting flight and she should not be charge twice for her bags, it was not her fault that they had a lay over until the following day. I hope the customer service gives speedy attention to this complaint, it will be greatly appreciated.

Flight to JFK was 1.5 late for no reason, caused me to miss my Delta connection to Dublin. Called customer service and they took zero responsibility, did absolutely nothing to help me. JetBlue stranded me in JFK for 22 hours, did not cover hotel room, food or taxi, $300 cost to change my Delta flight. Worst of all I missed an entire day of our global summit in Dublin!

On April 1st. we had to get up at 3am to get a taxi to the airport to catch our 6am jetBlue flight from Orlando Fl. to Philadelphia PA. at about 5:30 they said we would be delayed due to crew availability. We were delayed for over an hour. We finally boarded about 7:30 we missed next flight to Cleveland which our car was parked. They put me and my granddaughter who 7 years old on standby. We went to the customer service counter and they were very rude to us and would not help just told us we had to wait we had not ate all day we were tired and hungry they did not care. They gave a women a food voucher and one hundred dollars off her next flight. She was traveling alone. We finally got a flight out at 4pm and got in Cleveland 5:30. I do not think we were treated fair.

I had a JetBlue flight today at 1:49 from ft. lauder to jfk, we call flight was on time, checked in flight on time, flight delayed one hour, flight delayed 5:00, flight delayed 10:00. I was traveling with my daughter and 4 young kids, plus my leg had a brace my knee was broken. No one told us anything, your workers were rude. I also saw your worker yelling at customers. I paid good money for my flight. I expected to be updated to what’s going on. I am really disappointed how jet blue handles a problem.

After five hours sitting in the airport with four little kids, then hearing we would not take off until ten, we changed our flight. Not to mention the cab fares we had to pay back and forth, then again on Sunday. And the real slap in the face after delaying our flight until ten the plane left at six. I cannot believe I could have been home already. How could no one know what is going on and you do not keep your customers informed. You turned my vacation into a vacation from hell. I will end my JetBlue credit card and apply for a delta card.

Thank you for a ruining my vacation. This was a seventy-five dollar credit is a slap in the face. And to top it all off, I called the JetBlue customer service phone number and they hung up on me.

I called Jetblue customer service to change an error on their end and refused to make changes unless I paid when it was the customers rep mistake. I did not check my email for reservations relying that the rep did her job correctly which she did not. Called and spoke to rep and supervisor and they did not budge. Don't recommend this airline to anyone, should of stuck with continental. I never had a problem with them and they are always helpful.

Flight # 1532 confirmation RBLEAY date September 5, 2015. Departure Cartagena Colombia arrival New York JFK passenger Paul Martinez. Flight was delayed for two hours and I was inconvenienced from my pick up at JFK. Had to wait several hours at the airport for someone to pick me up. I would like jet blue to some how accommodate me in some way. Please get back to me a s a p in regards to this matter.

Booked my flight from DC to Boston from JetBlue airlines and found the entire experience very comfortable. I must say they provide quality food on the flight and the leg room is spacious enough for the entire journey. Crew members were pleasant and helped me as I had a leg fracture and wasn't able to walk. They provided everything I needed and made me feel like a family member. The direct TV feed was excellent, food was fresh and good, seats were kept neat and tidy, flight members were attentive and alert. JetBlue is going to be my choice of travel going forward and I would give them a 5star rating. I would as well recommend this to anyone looking to travel and want their journey and travel to be comfortable and enjoyable.

Have feedback for jetBlue?