Hawaiian Airlines Customer Service

Contact Hawaiian Airlines Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-877-426-4537

Hawaiian Airlines www.hawaiianairlines.com is owned by Hawaiian Holding, Inc. and is the largest passenger airline in Hawaii. It is the 8th largest airlines in the United States. Their 28 destinations include mainland US and Asia. With a fleet of over 52 aircraft the airlines employs over 5,000. Revenues in 2014 were reported as over US 2.3 billion.

If you have a problem with your Hawaiian Airlines experience, call 1-877-426-4537. For baggage tracking call 1-866-389-6654. You will also find helpful Customer Help here. Find extensive Contact Us help here. If you would like to send a postal correspondence to CEO, Mark Dunkerley, you should address your envelope with 3375 Koapaka Street, Suite, G350, Honolulu, Hawaii 96819.

Founded in1929 as an island hopper airlines, Inter-Island Airways had two 8-seaters. The airlines entered the jet age in 1960. Social presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Hawaiian Airlines Contact Information

• Hawaiian Airlines headquarters address

• 3375 Koapaka Street
    • Honolulu
    • HI 96819

1-877-426-4537

Browse reviews of other Airlines

Top Hawaiian Airlines Complaints

my wife and I flew from Hawaii to Sydney on the 17 may 2018, at 12.50 arriving in Sydney on the 18 may 2018 at 19; 45 we were given lunch. about 2.30. which was okay' then we did not get anything to eat for eight hours we were given a disgusting sandwich and we had paid for a dinner,the cabin grew were not very nice. and to go eight hours with nothing to eat, is a very long time.so we are very disappointed. susan and George owen

I am a 100% service connected veteran with a double below knee amputee. I am writing in regards to my experience with flight HA 20 Honolulu/Sacramento on January 25, 2018. During the check in process I informed a HA employee that I am an amputee & need wheelchair assistance. I was told that I should just walk to gate 26 & would not have any problem. Since they saw me walking, they assumed that I can walk to the gate without any difficulty. They were busy at that time & a lot of people checking in, however, there is no excuse in treating people with special needs in this manner. Education & training is needed, & should comply with ADA.

Hawaiian Airlines
PNR QXZCMK
August 27, 2017
Fight # 145 10:38 am Maui Fight #H 36 G 12:40pm Honolulu
11:38 AM Honolulu 9:45 pm PHX
When we boarded the plane on Maui for Honolulu, the passengers had too much carry-on luggage to fit in the carry-on compartments. Which meant that the crew had to manually put our carry-on luggage in the lower part of the airplane. The crew person marked our carry-on luggage final destination as HNL and did not ask our final destination which was PHX. Normally if they check your carry on they normally give it to us when we depart the plane at the door. There were several passengers to depart from the plane and it took a while for us to get off the plane. We had another plane to catch at 12:40pm.
This resulted in our having to pick up our carry-on luggage at the baggage claim in HNL. In addition, it causes us to leave the previously screened area to pick up the luggage, go through TSA AGAIN and then try to make our flight home to PHX.
I have a difficult time walking a long distance and very fast. We had little time to get to the baggage area and find our way back to the ticket area and TSA.
We did not know are way around the airport. I tried a couple of times to ask a Hawaiian agent for help but they were all so busy helping other passengers. and the lines were so long. I found a kind passenger that helped us out to find the Pre-TSA line. She saw that I was very upset and stressed. The lines were very long and had to wait long time to clear TSA again.
I would like to remind the crew if they have to check in a passenger’s bags that they ask what is your final destination, that way the person would not have to clear TSA Again. The bags would have been transfer to the next flight.
Buy looking at the arrive time and leave time it looks like you would have a lot of time. But not when you have to clear walk along ways, pickup luggage and clear TSA Again catch the Wiki Wiki and then get to the gate.

I am going to look for a nonstop flight to Maui next time we go. I do like flying Hawaiian Airlines, we own a timeshare in Maui.
Thanks for listening.

No response from consumer affairs at Hawaiian airlines over problems with my flight.

I realized when I went (in October 2015) to book my annual Hawaiian flight to Maui that I was not credited miles associated with my last flight. So i pulled all of my info and proceeded to contact you do address the problem, using your on-line service. After waiting a reasonable amount of time , with no response I called to address the problem. I recieved a response from a Thersa that indicated I did not get the miles because I used miles for the flight ! Given that was not the case I then called on 1/5/2016. I was then told that I had waited too long, that it was now 120passed and your system will not accept miles after 120 days, and that I could contact custom affairs.

I traveled 1/13/2015 Flight 23 from Oakland to Maui, returning 2/11/2015 , ticket No.1732148421120, confirmation IKDDAS Purchased September 30, 2014 for 357.60 and 600 to upgrade.My Hawaiian Miles number 161792282. I have flown annually for 15 years to Maui. Please Help. My miles account also shows no upcoming flight I am flying Flight 23 on 2/17 ticket number OWCORJ. I had difficulty booking on line so called in to complete my reservation, not sure Why it is not showing. I realized that I have not gone back to check every year to make sure my miles are credited, but I am a regular Hawaiian flyer, and request that my miles be considered and also corrected for upcoming flight as planned miles!

The ticket agent required me to pay $25 to check my small suitcase as baggage. I believe I may have been discriminated against when I arrived at the gate and looked at all the other passenger’s carry-on bags… Mine was much smaller, and obviously lighter than most of the other bags going as carry-ons with the passengers waiting to board. Additionally, many of the passengers had two carry-ons, which were both larger and likely heavier than the one I was forced to check and pay $25 for. The baggage was also a problem-Late, missing item, no answer so left messages Calls not returned BAD AIRLINE…NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Did you know? Hawaiian Airlines employs people to patrol the internet for unhappy customer posts for damage control? They admitted it on Trip advisor, and then my rebuttal was deleted... I think there may be a business relationship between Trip Advisor and Hawaiian Air...Maybe other airlines as well? There is no place to actually post airline reviews on trip advisor... You actually have to go to the forum to post it. :-(

Hawaiian Airlines is the best one which I had choose for my emergency trip last Monday. Instant customer support, best fares and attractive discounts helped me to make my trip more comfortable with Hawaiian Airlines. The crew members has a pleasing personality and very helpful. Seating was neat and comfortable. Legroom was good enough to relax. Overall journey was a good experience. I suggest you all to go for Hawaiian Airlines if you have any vacations to be spent with best package.

Have feedback for Hawaiian Airlines?