Alaska Airlines Customer Service

Contact Alaska Airlines Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-252-7522

Alaska Airlines www.alaskaair.com is the 7th largest airlines in the United States and is publicly traded on the NYSE:ALK. In 2014 there were reported 880 flights daily to 104 destinations. There are over 11,000 employees and revenue passenger miles (RPM) in 2014 were reported as 29.9 billion (AAG).

If you have a problem with your Alaska Airlines flight, call 1-800-252-7522. A very helpful auto assistant ASK JENN is found at top right of home page and throughout their site. If you would like to send a postal correspondence to the CEO, Bradley D. Tilden, address your letter with Alaska Airlines, P.O. Box 68900, Seattle, Washington 98168. The corporate phone number is 206-433-3200.

Founded in 1932 by Mac McGee the airline began as a hopper between Anchorage and Bristol Bay. The merger in 1934 with Star Air Service made it the largest airline in Alaska. Operation Magic Carpet in 1949 successfully airlifted thousands of Yemmite Jews to their homeland without a single casualty. Social presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.

Alaska Airlines Contact Information

• Alaska Airlines headquarters address

• P.O. Box 68900
    • Seattle
    • WA 98168

1-800-252-7522

Browse reviews of other Airlines

Top Alaska Airlines Complaints

My husband, Steve Pitzer, and I just returned from a trip to Alaska today, Sept. 8, and had a bad experience with Alaska Airlines. We were supposed to have returned last night. Here are our flight details on the return flight:

Flight # 100 from Anchorage to Seattle departing at 3pm from Anchorage on Friday, Sept. 7
Flight # 328 from Seattle to San Jose departing 8:15 from Seattle on Friday, Sept. 7

The flight from Anchorage was delayed about 20 minutes because they were waiting for another delayed plane carrying passengers which were to board on our flight. Our pilot announced this and asked for our patience, then told us that those of us catching connecting flights from Seattle would not have a problem. So we didn’t worry. They didn’t let us off the plane first, before other passengers, (I believe there were others also going to San Jose) so again, we thought we’d have time, and that they’d hold the plane! (After all, they’d just held our plane!)

When we deplaned in Seattle, we immediate asked the desk person about the flight to San Jose, She said, “You have 9 minutes.” So we rushed (and ran part of the way) but we had to wait for the train, and we had to cover quite a distance. She said nothing about them holding the plane for us. We just thought that since they held our plane for other passengers, they’d do the same for us to get home! Wrong!!!!

When we got to the gate for the San Jose flight, just a couple of minutes late, they said the flight was closed. No way we could get on. They sent us over to customer service for rebooking and the dark-haired woman there (did not get her name) was rather rude, not sympathetic at all, and told us we were booked on a 5:30 am flight. No!, we said. We are not getting up at 3am. So she changed us to an 11:30am flight to San Jose and gave us a couple of food vouchers and a hotel voucher for the Marriott. She also told us that our bags would be on the carousel, which they were not.

Because of all this, we missed seeing old friends who were in town. Very disappointing, and we are very disappointed that our flight was not held for a few minutes. We’d like to know why it was handled this way.

A disgruntled customer, Linda Maxwell

I fly Alaska Airlines almost every month going from Palm Spings to Portland for over 12 years . I have to say I am generally happy with the service but my flight on August 1st left me a little miffed.
I cannot count the times my flights have been delayed in San Francisco airport which is usually a lay over city...at times up to 4 hours and I have received no compensation. On August 1st my flight from Palm Springs arrived in SF on time and a flight to Portland was leaving from the gate next to where I arrived ...I got on the earlier flight instead of waiting for 2 hours for the booked flight because of the track record of your airlines flying out late....... The part that I really resented is that you made me pay a $50 dollar fee to get on it !!
I also fly thru Seattle also and have never had to pay a fee if a earlier flight has space open and I have no luggage to get on it.
I find the $50 dollar fee a slap in the face of flyers who frequent your airlines.
Flight 383 SFO to PDX passenger Dane Nelson

Names: Kathleen and Kirk Hamilton
Address: 2849 Iolani Street, Makawao, HI 96768
Level Status: Premier Class

Dear Customer Service,

My husband and I recently had a flight from Portland, Oregon to Kahului, Hawaii on July 23. It was the most uncomfortable flight we've had. We had purchased Premier Class seats 6E and 6F. For 5 hours and 50 minutes, plus adding on an extra departure delay of 20 minutes due to the caterer being late, we felt like we were pinned in. I later found out that the armrests on row 6 did not go up, and the others did! There was no need to book an extra seat for comfort from past experiences flying Premier Class. We had planned on just riding comfortably, as we did the last time we had flown Alaska, but because our hard and bulky armrest did not go up, I had to take 2 pain pills during the flight to get through this long and uncomfortable experience caused by the materials used for the armrests.
From my research after returning home from this flight, I found additional complaints/reviews:

Reviews for Alaska Airlines Boeing 737-800:

Submitted by Cheron V on 2018/06/24 for Seat 6F - (Note: My seat)
"Additional leg room is nice. Seats are horribly uncomfortable due to hard-sided armrests."

Submitted by SeatGuru User on 2017/04/01
"The Premium seats are the biggest waste of money. They are some of the most uncomfortable seats I have ever sat in. They do have a little bit more legroom compared to the main cabin regular seats. The seats are too narrow, I'm fairly skinny (5'10" 165 lbs.) and I felt cramped in the seats."

We have been loyal customers of Alaska Airlines since 2013, choosing and paying extra for Premier seats, but we feel that we paid for and experienced extra discomfort. The additional cost for choosing Premier seats for us was $198, and feel a refund is in order.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Kathleen and Kirk Hamilton

Subject: Bad flight experience

Date of flight: 7/18/18
Departure airport: SNA (Orange county John Wayne)
Destination: PDX (Portland Oregon)

Flight no. 585
original departure time: 6:59 p.m.
Original arrival time: 9:13 p.m.

Return Flight No. 336
Original departure time: 6:35 a.m.
Original arrival time: 9:04 a.m.

My fiance and I had gotten good referral info. about Alaska Airlines from our friends and loved ones. So we took there recommendation to experience a great flight with high expectations! however this was not the case. My fiance
Donna, and I where looking forward to a exciting trip to the northwest to visit her son and family in Camas Washington, But unfortunately that did not take place as planned. A late dinner arrival party was planned at Donna's sons house with many family members. Due to the delayed flight and later arrival, the party was cancelled, feelings of disappointment weighed heavily on all our minds. some food was wasted, but most importantly our connection to our loved ones impacted, as our arrival to the party was cancelled, due to the late arrival, and children could not stay up any longer.

We as parents salvaged all that we could during our stay, looking forward to a return trip next year.
as we arrived at the airport for our departure, we where shocked to find out our flight 336 had been cancelled! we thought, now what? not again!.....but yes, again! another set back. at this point we where thinking this must be a mistake, but after checking and
confirming....it was all too true! so after realization had set in, we where knocked off several flights I'm guessing do to others with the same circumstance, and relegated to a much later flight. The Alaska flight agent did her best to accommodate and make our flight change experience as painless as possible. She upgraded us to 1st class for our return trip, but then stated it would only be to Seattle....no nonstop flights available! Oh no! another set back! at this point we where frustrated with long line waiting experience due to the flight change, now we just want to get the hell out of here! (pardon my french) so she finally booked our flight to Seattle on flight no.3431 on first class and a hour plus layover upon arrival. Our new final return flight no. 810 row 32 seats D & E this is at the back of the aircraft, Oh, I can't begin to tell you of the frustration we where enduring. As we landed, we scampered quickly to our gates listed at C20 ...we waited about 15 minutes, before noticing our flight still wasn't coming up on the board, what going on now? so we checked with the flight counter and it had been changed to N10, so off we go again to N10, this gate change was not easy either as now we have to take a tram, as we exited the tram we went directly to N10, as we waited about 10 minutes, I decided to check to make sure this was the final gate change.....no it was not!.....ok you got to be kidding me!
at this point I am disgusted and tired, then directed to gate N1, why is this happening to us? as we sat down to catch our breath we remembered the flight agent gave us meal tickets, so we finally got something to eat before boarding our
flight home. as we finally boarded a packed flight home. we made our way back to the back of the plane. As we approached our seats I noticed they where next to 1 of 3 bathrooms. we took our seats, our seats where changed from our original requested window seats in order to get home sooner. So my isle seat and Donna's middle seats where the
closest to the the bathroom door. Ok this can't be good!.... as we took off and leveled, visitors to the bathroom began to escalate. The constant occurrence and odors emitting from the bathroom was disgusting. it became so bad that my fiance started to dry heave into a barf bag. One man in particular, which must of weighted close to 400 lbs visited the bathroom frequently, at least every 20 minutes or so, this man reeked to high heaven with a foul body odor, not to mention how he single handedly destroyed the bathroom with every visit. we had to immediately contact the stewardess and complain, as we both are getting more nauseous. Two flight attendants came quickly, and listened to our plight and acknowledged our situation with great sympathy and understanding. I and my fiance where very surprised! we thought they would give us excuses as to how its out of there control etc etc... but no, the one stewardess
to control immediately (her name was Jill) she went and got us both a orange blossom tea bag that we hung around our necks....wow what a difference this made, and the other stewardess (her name was Laura) brought me a coffee bag she opened to help defuse the raunchy smell. the one stewardess (Jill) also included free drinks and any meal to us. this was a good gesture on part of these two Stewards, and they stayed vigil through the whole flight. at one point in time they actually
locked the bathroom door facing me. they only opened it one other time to accommodate passengers when the line was at about 5 people. we understood. the man that was about 400 lbs. visited the bathroom about 7 different times. even the women in front of me was complaining too! We know that no one can really do anything about people who don't practice cleanliness. These to Stewardess's helped us make it through a very tough situation. We extended our
thanks to them both. We hope you will send them an extended thank also. We landed at SNA at about 3;00 p.m.
approximately 6hrs late!!! I and my fiance hope that you will provide us with some kind of resolve we can be happy with
and consider Alaskan Airlines for future flights in the USA and around the world. it is with great hope we will hear your response soon.

As far as flying with your company I have no problem. But the last few times I have used your baggage check I have found many items stolen.
At first I thought I just missed placed them or they just fell out some where. It was one maybe two items so i didn't give it much thought. However I have come to realize that on the way back from vacation things really are stolen. Stolen by one or more of your employees.
This time on my way back I made a list and double checked to make sure everything was in place in the checked luggage. I took some of my nicer clothing because we were going to DC. and would be gone two weeks. We stayed with family while there. We arrived back home in Redmond, Or. around 10;30pm. The next morning I started unpacking and notice a book that my daughter had given me was missing first. So I finished unpacking the next day because we had some company show up.
At the end of unpacking and putting things away I noticed some missing clothes. I checked my list and bags to make sure they really were missing.
I tried to call several to report the missing items but I kept getting disconnected. After this long and maddening process I gave up and decided to calm down and find another way to file my missing items complaint. Here is my list of missing items that went missing in your baggage dept.. 1 book, three dress blouses, two shirts, a pair of dress shorts, two nice short skirts and one dress black sweater.
Here is my baggage claim check number PVNXZF9JUL18 DCA54CT950388.
I am a rewards customer not that it should make a difference. I hope you do something about my stolen items. I have given you all the information that you should need. I know there is no way that you can replace my things because no one knows what airport they went missing in.
I would like to continue using your airline, I hope that you take my stolen property serious. It might not sound like much to you but I will have a hard time replacing them.
I have said all I can and you probably stopped reading my complaint a while ago.
If you did read this, thanks.
One of your many customers,
Carol A. Folk

Hi ! I really had the most unpleasant and the most disrespectful experience today on flight 1935 from lax to sfo june 15 2018 . The guy named robert asked me to turn off the phone when i was talking to someone and i thought he was saying to put the belt on which i did . After few seconds he grabed my shoulder and screamed at me to get off from your phone right now ! The flight was delayed so i was talking about it on the phone and wishing eid which is our festival . I totally respect and follow the rules and the announcement came 5 mins after the incident to turn phones on airplane mode . When i ask him that why he is so rude and why he touched me the answer was because i have Already told you once . I totally reapect the instructions from crew mamber and should follow them but my concern is if they had to give the instruction second time due to any reason does it justify disrespecting or touching the customer ? I didnt wanted to create a scene so at the end when everyone was out i went to him asked his name and told him that i felt disrespected and embarrased in hope that he will apolozise . But , he did not rather he was gesturing aggreslively that why you didnt listen to me thr first time . At this time i did raise my voice and ask him that does it give you the liberty to touch and yell one someone ? On which he tried to threaten me sayingDo you want me to call the police and mangement ? I said yes please call them . A guy names christian came in and i told him the story that he use words like” please “ sir adjust your seat to a white guy and even black why didn't i got the same repect ? He said dont get started on that and lets go out and talk . After that he changed his tone al together and offer me $ 200 etc . Meantime the guy and other crew passed by laughing on me . I said i dont need anything except an apology from that person who really make me feel bad , and please call the police because he was saying i will include police or i am going to call the police on whic he said no we dont want to make it federal and i can make a complain and $ 200 etc . I really dont want any $ 200 or anything except that person actually apologizing for the disrespect and fun he made of me . I am sure he doed not represent the alaska airline values and no company ever tell employes to disrespect their customers . I hope that i will hear back soon . Bless you

Booking confirmation NMHEGQ Flight AS964 connecting AS734 Flight was March 16 Vancouver to Nashville with a connecting flight in Seattle
Myself and 3 collegues departed Vancouver on time and landed 10 minutes early in Seattle, however there was a plane in our gate, it took 30 minutes to taxi into our gate and 15 minutes before we could exit the plane from our seats at the back of the plane, by the time we caught the tram to our connecting plane the gate staff had given our seats away and closed the gate. There was a 30 minute line up for the Customer service desk, when we finally spoke to an agent the other airline going to Nashville had left. They offered the four of us in our party two seats with Delta but the agent took a personal call and one seat was sold allowing one of us to travel that evening at 5:00 pm, myself and my two collegues were put on United 260 departing 12:50 for Washington DC arriving 8:44 pm and departing DC on UA 5625 to nashville at 9:55 pm arriving 11:05pm
We were supposed to arrive in Nashville at 2:05 pm with Alaska. We had paid to attend a National Conference in Nashville at 5:00 pm, we missed the opening day when we arrived at 11:05 pm and spent 19 hours travelling, in addition I paid for two guests to enter the United Air lounge in Seattle at $80.00 each $$ Canadian, to acomodiate my collegues who was in the Seattle airport from 7:30 am till 5:00 pm till his Delta flight departed for nashville.. We received no food vouchers from the Alaska customer service desk, and the gate agents made no attempt to hold the plane for us nor did the first flight crew assist us in de-planeing first, there was no communication between the two Alaska flight. I have travelled with other airlines and they always make an effort to get passengers on connecting flights, your team did nothing.

I had a flight reservation for Anchorage to Kotzebue on Nov. 16, 2017. Prior to my day of flight, I received an email from Alaska Airlines advising that I had been upgraded to first class. I assume my being a gold member helped in securing that upgrade when a seat became available. On my day of travel, I tried to check in online, but could not and the message said to check in at the airport. When I did, I was advised that I was no longer had a seat in First Class and was put back in coach. I obviously was not happy about this and complained, but was not given an exact reason why this occurred and it has never happened before. I am filing this complaint in hopes that such an occurrence will not happen again in the future. For reference, I have attached the Alaska Airlines email I received on this matter.Thank you.

Gary Moore
cell 907-687-3145

I purchased my flight on line through Alaska Airlines for a roundtrip from Anchorage Ak to Traverse City MI. On my return flight I was charged $50.00 in luggage fees with Delta. I don't feel that I should have had to pay for that fee since I purchased my ticket with Alaska Air and am a 49 club member. My E-ticket 0272123893755.

This concerns Alaska Air flight 800 from Maui to Sacramento, ca. My husband and I always fly first class on your airline, and for the most part have enjoyed it. This last time coming home, they ran out of the chicken entree. We had no choice but to take the fish.. It was so bad I couldn't even finish it. The dessert wasn't that good either. When flying first class one should have a nice meal. The service was very nice, and the flight attendants too. I just felt the need to let the airline know. There should be enough choices to go around for each first class client, or have another option. Thank you for your time in reviewing this message.

Two issues on our flights on August 15:

(1) Used Alaska Airlines customer service kiosk to get boarding passes and check two bags. TV screen told me to wait for an agent to receive our bags. No agent at that counter. I went to one where there was an agent. Other people at the "no-agent counter" were being told the agent on the line where I was to wait a moment. She then helped them. I said loudly that that wasn't fair. No eye contact, no apology, just "I understand" and "the agent is just coming on board now."
(2) arrived in Seattle from Spokane at gate D1. Big board said our connecting flight would be at Gate C2. We walked the distance only to find out that the gate had been changed. Guess to where? C1. I asked for a wheelchair as walking long distances is difficult for me. Was told that it would take 15 minutes for wheelchair to arrive. We decided to walk it anyway.

We have just completed four flights on Alaska, 2 in economy and 2 in first class. Both economy flights had poor service and poor attitude from the hostesses, one hostess did nothing but slam into my husband every time she passed, no apologies. Our first first class flight was excellent with a superb flight attendant, the second first class flight was pathetic. There were two attends, (I assume one was training). These two spent the majority of the flight talking and texting, it did not bear any resemblance to first class service at all. These flights were my first experience with Alaska Airlines and I must say I am totally unimpressed.

Our grandson was going back to Seattle today as an unaccompanied minor. We arrived in plenty of time, and had him convinced he would be well taken care of. We turned him and his paper work over to a steward to take him on board and seat him in Seat 8A for his trip home to his mother, who would be waiting for him. Twenty minutes later, after most people were on board, My husband (his grandfather) called him on his cell phone to check on him. Asking him where his seat on the plane was, my grandson answered, he wasn't in a seat he was standing in the aisle, and had been for quite a while.

I became very angry, and approached the steward who had taken him on board, saying " go check on him". The steward came back and quite defensively said he was, by mistake, in 18A, then when that seat was needed, was left standing in the isle. Then he said they had now seated him in his seat in 8A. For starters, I don't know how someone could mistake 8A for 18A, and also they should know row 18 was too far back for him to be watched. (Where was our $50.00 charge to watch him spent?) He was traumatized by the experience, and we are VERY angry, and very unimpressed with Alaska Airlines and how our Grandson was NOT taken care of.

We sincerely hope this does not happen to any other children,and right now have a very negative opinion of Alaska Airlines.

My daughter Lauren A. Wilcox arrived for her Alaska Airlines flight #2455, Dec 15 6:00 am 1 min late, so 39 minutes before boarding, did the online check-in and paid for two bags to be checked in, no one was at the check-in counter. When she was finally able to find an agent, that agent advised her that she missed her flight. She had connecting flights to her home here in Hawaii, that got messed up. She booked another flight to Denver which got closed down for $1000.00 and now will not be leaving that airport till tomorrow at 2 pm, weather permitting. Seems like an over booking and the opportunity to have someone else in her seat. It could have been remedied on the spot. 1 minute late. Now $1000.00 short and struggling to get by, but a so what and too bad attitude, sucks. We have used your airlines through her college years and beyond. I did have this in Missoula, cause of overbooked flight. I was on time but since I was down on the list for booking the flight that I got confirmation on, I had to scramble to get another flight. Not good!!! Help! Helpless Dad in Hawaii.

My flight from Boston to Portland, Oregon on August 13 was most uncomfortable. I had a first class seat by the window, and had to crawl over the person sitting next to me to get out to the isle. Felt like I was pinned, as the seats in front of me were reclined, and the new console between passengers was protruding out leaving approximately a 7 inch space left to climb out to isle. Seriously, I have second thoughts to book another first class and will consider coach on the isle. It should be a bit more comfortable. I am a 5 foot petite person.

Hello, On September 1st we booked a one way flight for my husband to fly from Fairbanks AK to Dayton Oh. He was deployed and received notice from his sergeant that they would allow him to take leave time to come home for the birth of our child. I came to our hometown in Ohio in case my husband would be absent during the birth to be around family to help me out. My husband notified his sergeant that he would have to travel to Ohio for the birth of our son. The sergeant agreed still for my husband to come to Ohio for the birth but that the army was unable to fly him from their deployment location to Ohio, he would have to be flown from the deployment location back to base in Alaska and then at our expense purchase a plane ticket from Fairbanks to Ohio. We decided it was worth every penny to get him home for the birth of our son and booked him a one way ticket home for December 14th costing $447. We would then have to turn around and purchase 3 one way flights for my husband, 4 year old son and myself (lap baby) to return to Alaska together.

We just spent $3,000 for those plane tickets through your airline a few weeks ago. Since the purchase of all these tickets I have battled pre term labor and now on strict bed rest until Dec 4th. They are not allowing me to go past that due date and our son will be welcomed into the world on Dec 4th. My husband reached out to his sergeant who again approved him to leave the deployment location 10 days earlier. I called today to reschedule his flight and try and get him here as early and fast on Dec 4th as we could, only to turn around and have to pay another $207 to change his ticket. I told the agent we were military, told her the situation and she said there was no way around the $207 fee. My complaint is that we are military family serving this country ad can not even catch a break on a simple flight change for a soldier to witness the birth of his child.

Overall we have paid for my son and I $700 on one way tickets to get from AK to OH prior to deployment, my husbands one way ticket for Dec 14th costing now $650, and three one way tickets from OH to AK costing $3,000 and we still had to pay a fee to switch. I would like some sort of explanation for this charge because the flights we have scheduled back to Alaska allow us to change or cancel the tickets with no penalty up to 48 hours before the flight. Why could that not of happened for this ticket? Thank you, Madison French

Our surfboards did not arrive when we landed in Loreto on October 18 2015, we did not have our boards for three days. Alaska Airlines gave us false pretests that are luggage was on the plane not telling us before we took off only finding out when we landed in Loreto. To put it nicely are trip was a complete disaster! When you go on a surf trip you want your own boards, my son was very excited about trip and your Alaska Airlines, after we talk to people from your company we will let you know what we want from a terrible vacation.

After going through security at PDX I was told I needed to check my bag. Once I got to my destination LAS , while unpacking I found that my bag had been gone through and my portable phone charger and back up battery pack was missing. I had just purchased that for my trip. My trip was for a trade show and I needed it to be able to keep my phone charged while there. I'm really disappointed that it was taken. I would like Alaska Airlines to replace it.

I travel on September 30, 2015 on the 6:05 pm flight from, Anchorage, Alaska to Fairbanks, Alaska when the ticket agent printed out my ticket I left to the boarding area realizing that I left my phone on the counter. There was only myself and the person that took me to the airport and the ticket agent. However once I realized that I left the phone on the counter I immediately went back to the counter missing my flight not only was my phone gone but the ticket agent was also gone. I had another ticket agent to call the phone right away it went to voicemail. I saddens me that she would put her job in jeopardy but Alaska airlines hired a thief. I am asking for an investigation on this matter. I would appreciate it.

My sister and I returned home yesterday from Reno Nevada. I went to the kiosk to print the boarding passes and a nice lady at the counter said I will help you. She printed our passes and said hey both of you have TSA. She said no shoes off and no liquids out of the bags and no going through the scan that you have to put your arms above your head. We said great. When we got to security Pre-TSA was closed, so we had to go through the general line. The guy that checked our ID told us to still not take off our shoes and not to take the liquids out.

We put our stuff on the scanning belt thing and tried to walk through, a lady yelled at us and said "NO" you need to go here and stand on the feet and put your arms up. I told her we were told we did not need to do that because we were pre-check. She yelled again and said no. My sister got scared and did not understand, she has dementia and started crying. The lady was not sympathetic and did not care. That was uncalled for.

I needed to use Alaska Airlines to get home on emergency because I had 24 hours to say goodbye to my dying father. I took the red eye. Due to the extreme amount of stress I was under I was feeling very nauseous as I got on the plane. Upon asking for a vomit bag in case I got too sick on the flight a stewardess came over, grabbed me by the arm, and tried to throw me off the plane as it was boarding. I had clearly explained that my stomach was upset because my dad was dying and I was having severe cramps--- thus I was very distressed and worried. not to mention I typically get nauseous during take off.

She then brought 2 airline officers who told me I was required to leave the plane. They forced me to explain in a very loud voice in front of all the passengers that I was on my period and my dad was dying--- the officers were male as was most of first class. She still refused to let me get on the plane even though I repeated I only had hours to say goodbye to him. After 15 minutes of crying, begging, and utter public humiliation, she let me back on the plane. I have never been so publicly humiliated. She then got in my face and threatened to stop the plane and turn it around if I was going to leave a negative complaint about her. Needless to say when I landed, her supervisor got a series of calls and she got temporarily suspended.

Alaska Airlines, one of the best airlines I have come across. They have given me one of the best deals for the holiday trip I have taken to Disneyland along with my kids and wife. They just loved the overall experience starting from flight journey to the destination. Seats were comfortable, crew were friendly, food and entertainment were taken care of. The plane was neat and clean and this is what one expects while travelling. I have opted for the Mileage plan that Alaska has to offer as I keep travelling and would definitely Alaska Airlines in future. I would rate Alaska a 5 star and recommend this to anyone who want good deals on travelling and would not compromise on quality.

Have feedback for Alaska Airlines?