Office Depot Customer Service
Rated 2 of 5 Stars

Contact Office Depot Corporate

Toll free phone number: 561-438-4800

Welcome to the Office Depot complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Office Depot online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Office Depot corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Office Depot Contact Information

• Office Depot headquarters address

• 6600 N. Military Trail
    • Boca Raton
    • FL 33496

561-438-4800

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores

Top Office Depot Complaints

Recently I shopped at the Office Depot on Breckinridge Lane here in Louisville, Ky. and I want to tell you it was one of the worst experiences I've ever had at any Office Depot's and here is the reason why.

When I walked into the store I noticed that I was the only customer there. Next thing I noticed was all the neat things at the front of the store that was just a $1, $2, so forth and so on. As I took a moment to look at those items I happen to look up and there was a man pushing a cart towards me. He appeared to be a manager. I didn't think that much about it because I was having so much fun with the little trinkets. Once I got passed all that I starting hearing really loud conversations. It finally dawned on me that it was the manager who was in the back of the store, the young lady was in the front of the store along with a young man. I really couldn't believe it!!! The conversation was not one that should have been talked about in from of a lot of people including myself. Now my question to you is WHY????? THAT IS WHY I WANT TO KNOW!!!

YOU CAN TEXT ME OR U CAN EVEN CALL ME AT...502-553-7504.

Missy Stricklan

First off, I am a stock holder.
Second, I used to work for Irv Helford (former Office Depot CEO) years ago and respect him and the company for many reasons.
When I went to use my Rewards number, and then my partners too, the clerk, Shawn,
could not get either to work, or my phone number to work.
Please look into receipt #2PTTY99PAXQYX4MWF. Dated 10/3/2018 at 2:53PM.
Sale#6152-2-8902-770592-18.9.3
It is only for 15.99+1.64 tax=1763, but I want my points on principal and do not like that it did not work at Office Max.
My 2 numbers for Rewards are 1231316215 and084749 and phone number 847-338-9432. These have not changed in years and years.
In looking at the web site I also see another Rewards number. I also correct a old phone number to 8473389432.

Office Depot, College Station, Texas. Store # 397. Jorge Rodriguez the Manager and his bad Attitude makes shopping in his store far from enjoyable. I am amazed the store stays in business.

I ordered an office chair on 3/20 for my home office location and received information on 3/23 that it had shipped with an estimated arrival date of 3/29. I checked for tracking information each day and was only provided with the shipping date. On 4/2 I called Customer Service and was told that they couldn't find any information on my item other then it had been shipped. I was further informed that they would contact the shipper and have an update to me within 24 hrs. On 4/3 (after 24 hrs) I called again and was told that there was no reference of me calling on 4/2 but that they would inquire about the item and get back to me within 24 hours. I did ask for, and received, a confirmation number on 4/3 because I knew that I would have to make another call back to them.... On 4/4 (after 24 hrs) I called again and was told (again) that they had not heard back from the shipper and could not tell me when my item would be delivered. I was told that it would probably be tomorrow (4/5) and if it didn't arrive that I should call back. I told them to cancel my order and now it will take 3-5 business days before they can credit my paypal account. Why 3-5 business days? Why couldn't they find this item and provide me with correct information instead of giving me the runaround? Why didn't they give me an option of getting something comparable at my local Office Depot to salvage the sale? Really piss-poor customer service which will make me re-think my business purchases in the future.

Ordered 2 HP 920, CMYB, 920XL. Cost me $140.00. When I was ready to use them, the first one only gave me approximately 12 pages, and the second one would not yield any copies. You apparently shipped me old dried up product. I will NEVER order or buy ink cartridges from your company again! That is all..

O On 1/24 I brought my laptop to the Brown Deer store in Brown Deer Wi, for repair I was told they would call in a couple hours with report , they did not call so at 5:30 PM I called the store and was told it looked like it was repaired so I picked it up on 1/25 AM brought it home to find out it was not fixed so I returned it and again was told they would call when done again I did not hear from them so on 1/26 I called at 2:00 PM and was again told I would receive a call, did not hear from them so on 1/27 I went to store and found out they were unable to find the problem, the mgr said she would have the tech call me and guess what, it is5:00 PM on 1/29 and still no call, computer still not working and the worst customer service ever, is the way all customers treated. Very unhappy with Office Depot

Sorry to have to report this I had a bad experience at the office max in Cumming, GA this morning and need to report it I had several faxes or scans that I needed to send and having never been to this location need assistance the representative was not all interested in assisting me, which I thought I would get through.

I had trouble with a fax not going through so asked if I could scan and she picked up the phone to disconnect and typed in a number that was on the back even worse it confidential personnel and credit card info on it. It was sent to my employers corporate office which I will have to explain due to the nature of what was on the pages. I was never able to complete my fax because the machine said drum empty and she never tried to assist me or a customer behind me. I walked out and saw a competitor down the street and was in and out in 5 minutes.

Dear Mr. Steve Hare, on August 5, 2016 I went into Office Depot in High Point North Carolina. When I went in the store, it was not busy. An employee looked at me when I came in but looked away as if he did not see me. I walked around in the store until I found someone who was willing to help me. The employee I found said he was new. He told me that he would see if the manager on duty could help me. He took me to the employee that saw me when I walked in and looked away from me.

The manager name was Ty. I asked him if he could help me with resetting my past word on my table. Ty had a tune when he spoke to me. It appeared he did not want to help me. He told me to contact Microsoft. I did not have a good feeling about the visit to Office Depot that day. I decided to let it go! I thought maybe Ty was having a bad day. On Saturday September 24, 2016 I went back in Office Depot in High Point North Carolina. I went to copy center. I walked up and there was one other person there. An employee walked over and said may I help you. I advise her that this lady was first. The lady said I have been helped. A Muslim man walked up. I told the employee it will be a couple of minutes for me to send my email to Office Depot email.

Can you please help him? The employee asked him what he needed, but walked back to the job she was working on. Ty continue to look at me and the Muslim man never walking over to help. A white lady walked up. Ty came over and asked the white lady what do you need? I was upset at this point! I told my daughter to get my things we were leaving. I told my daughter we were going to another Office Depot. I went to my car and thought about what had happen.

I went back in store and asked the cashier who was the manager of the store and I would like the corporate office number. Ty comes over. I ask him for corporate office number and manager of store name. Ty walked over to a computer. He was at computer for about five minutes. I asked the cashier can he give me the manager name of this store or corporate number. Ty walks over with just the corporate number on paper he handed me. He still would not give me store manager name.

Ty said what is the problem? I explain to him that he saw me standing there before all of those other people came up to get copies. You walked up to the lady and said can I help you. You never asked who was next. You looked at me and turned your head away. He said I thought you were helped. I told him that he did not want to wait on me because I was black. Ty just walked away. He never apologized for giving me bad service.

This is the second time Ty a manager has been rude and disrespectful to me. I got no help both visited in the High Point North Carolina store. Mr. Steve Hare if he is giving me no service and treating me like this, what is he doing to other customers? I still have gotten any help for my table. He gave me the wrong number back in August. Is there anyone at Office Depot who cares and want to help all customers, no matter what race or culture?

I have been trying to find my rewards. I tried to change log in/password as they could not find what I put in. The name they gave me is 46 spaces, numbers, letters long! Really! I put that in and tried to change my password, did not work, did not recognize name! I tried over 2 mo ago to do same thing on the phone, absolute craziness. I didn't get to my email and back in time to put in info they sent me so it started all over again during phone call, I finally just slammed phone down, just crazy. I will pay my balance off of $87 with out ever finding out my rewards which I am sure is a lot but will never see those. I will not use OfficeMax or Depot again. I can buy my ink, etc elsewhere. I even bought a printer through you, never got credit for rewards. Goodbye, was not nice doing business with you.

Great products and buying things in the store is great. But don't ever buy anything online!

I bought a couple of items online for my home office. A chair, desk, lamp, and floor mat. I got a tracking number, receipt, and total satisfaction and confidence that my things would be delivered withint 7-10 business days. Well, one week goes by with no package. Then two. At the beginning of the third week, I contacted a joke of what they call customer service. They told me that the items I purchased have already been delivered. But I NEVER got them. When I told them this, the lady on the phone told me that "it says it's been delivered, so it's delivered. Not sure what you want me to do about it." Seriously?!? That was total BS.

I asked to be transfered to her manager (which I'm sure I was just passed around to another employee) and asked if I could at least have a refund. He said he could give me a refund. But I have yet to see that money! So, yeah, will go to the store to make purchases but will NEVER order online from Office Depot ever again!

Seriously, is OfficeMax still around? With all the complaints I find it kind of hard to believe. Most of my office supplies I buy online at Amazon now anyones, that means no dealing with customer service at a store and better prices overall.

OfficeMax has given me the best supplies and saved my petty expenses this month and I got appreciation from my Senior accountant. OfficeMax has Paper, Ink, toner and is a complete office deport with low prices. It also has Computer accessories, school supplies, furniture, business cards, custom stamps, postage stamps everything which is needed in any office. Free delivery and store pickups are the extra features in online shopping. Do register here for your office needs , place your order and get things done one time.

Office Deport was able to provide Brenton Studio Crawley Executive High-Back Chair for my company at a discounted rate. Prior to that I looked out for many stores that could take my bulk order and give me a good deal, but couldn't find one. At Office Depot I found the right chairs for my employees. I would never write a review unless I am very impressed by the product or company. Office Depot gave me other options to choose from and I was glad to find all the necessities for my office to make it very comfortable for my employees. I highly recommend Office Depot for any office supplies.

Have feedback for Office Depot?