M&T Bank Customer Service

Contact M&T Bank Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-724-2440

Manufacturers and Traders Trust Company M&T Bank, www.mtb.com is a bank holding company that is publicly traded on NYSE:MTB. With assets reported as over US 134 billion in 2014 there are over 15,000 employees. There are 135 branches with 97 of those in New Jersey.

If you want to contact a M&T Bank representative you may call 1-800-724-2440. You may also find Customer Service here. If you would like to contact the CEO, Robert G. Wilmers you may address a postal letter of correspondence to him at One M&T Plaza, One Fountain Plaza, 7th Floor, Buffalo, NY 14203.

A FHC, Financial Holding Company generally controls one or more banks without necessarily engaging in banking itself. Holding banks started appearing in the 1960’s but especially after the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999, which allowed FHC to affiliate with security firms and insurance companies. Social presence may be found on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.

M&T Bank Contact Information

M&T BANK MORTGAGE DIVISON SEPTEMBER 6, 2017

SUBJECT: PROPOSED PURCHASE PROPERTY-13 TUCKER COURT, WILLINGBORO, NJ 08046
ASSE#7128035289
M & T LOAN SUBSIDY PROGRAM

THIS LETTER IS TO MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT AND NOTIFY UPPER MANAGEMENT ON HOW SOME EMPLOYEES ARE PERFORMING IN AN UNPROFESSIONAL MANNER.
SEVERAL MONTHS AGO I WAS MADE AWARE OF M&T LOAN SUBSITY PROGRAM BY A REALTOR.

I CALLED THE NUMBER AND WAS ASSIGNED TO A MORTGAGE OFFICER TO PROCESS MY LOAN. I WAS VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN RECEIVING FUNDS TO ASSIST WITH MY HOME PURCHASE. I WAS IN CONTACT WITH THE PARAMUS BRANCH FOR THE MORTGAGE PROCESS. MY LOAN OFFICER WAS DAVID SADEK-MORTGAGE DIVISION, 45 EISENHOWER DRIVE, 4TH FL, PARAMUS NJ 07652-(201)580-4673

I WAS INFORMED OF THE SUBSIDTY PROGRAM AND THE GUIDELINES. I WAS INFORMED BY EMAIL. I RECEIVED A LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND STARTED TO SEND DOCUMENTS THAT HE REQUESTED. MY LOAN WAS PRE APPROVED OR PREQUALIFIED. I THEN FOUND A PROPERTY AND THEN I FORWARDED THE CONTRACT TO PURCHASE.

MY LOAN MADE IT TO THE UNDERWRITER AND IT WAS 2 WEEKS BEFORE I HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THE RESULTS. THE LOAN ALSO WAS TRANSFERRED TO TYLER ZWACK. I UNDERSTAND THERE WERE SOME CONCERNS AND I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO COMMUNICATE WITH DAVID SADEK AND TYLER ZWACK BY TELEPHONE AND I NEVER RECEIVED A RETURN CALL. I DO BELIEVE THAT AT CERTAIN TIMES A TELEPHONE CALL IS NECESSARY TO EXPLAIN CONCISELY WHAT THE ISSSUES ARE. WELL I NEVER RECEIVED THAT CALL.

I RECEIVED SEVERAL EMAILS ACCUSING ME OF NOT COMING FORWARD WITH CERTAIN INFORMATION. I DO BELIEVE THIS REQUIRED TELEPHONE COMMUNICATION. THE ITEM WAS CLEARLY ON MY CREDIT REPORT. I HAD A BANKRUPTCY THAT WAS DISCHARGED 4 YEARS AGO BUT THEY NEVER ASKED ABOUT THAT.

I SPENT FUNDS ON PREPARING FOR THE HOME PURCHASE. I SPENT $450 ON A HOME INSPECTION, $850 FHA APPRAISAL AND CREDIT REPORT AND FINALLY $100 ON CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE.

IF DAVID SADEK WOULD HAVE PICKED UP THE TELEPHONE AND CALLED ME THESE ISSUES WOULD HAVE BEEN DISCUSSED AND THE MATTER WOULD HAVE BEEN RESOLVED. HE ALSO SHOULD HAVE ASKED ABOUT THAT BANKRUPTCY. HE NEVER DID UNTIL HE GOT TO THE UNDERWRITER.

THERE WAS ANOTHER ISSUE ALSO. I LIVED IN THE HOUSE THAT MY DAUGHTER PURCHASED AND ADDED MY NAME TO THE DEED. SHE PURCHASED THE HOME AND THE MORTGAGE AND NOTE IS IN HER NAME. BUT DAVID AND TYLER FAILED TO CALL ME TO DISCUSS THESE ISSUES. INSTEAD I RECEIVED NASTY EMAILS STATING THAT I WAS NOT UPFRONT WITH THEM.I RECEIVED A DENIAL LETTER FORM TYLER ZWACK AT THE END OF AUGUST.

I WAS VERY UNHAPPY WITH THE WAY I WAS TREATED BY M&T BANK. MY FUNDS COULD HAVE NOT BEEN LOST IF THEY HAD DONE THIER JOBS IN A PROFESSIONAL MATTER AND MADE SOME TELEPHONE CALLS. I LOST MONEY AND WAS NOT APPROVED. I UNDERSTAND THAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF THE 25 MILLION DOLLAR SETTLEMENT THAT’S LISTED IN DISTRICT COURT CASE#15-7056.

I CONTACTED THIS BANK BECAUSE I NEEDED THE DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE TO HELP WITH MY HOME PURCHASE.

THIS LOAN SUBSIDY IS AUTHORIZED BY THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEW JERSEY, CASE # 15-7056.

IF I DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM THE M&T BANK CORPORATE OFFICE, I WILL BE MAKING COMPLAINTS TO THE COURTS AND THE BANKING INDUSTRY.

PROPOSED PURCHASE PROPERTY-13 TUCKER COURT,WILLINGBORO, NJ 08046
ASSE#7128035289

STACY FERGUSON

They are the worst. They have belittled me in a complaint response, called me a liar after filing a CFPB complaint, continuously send payoffs saying I requested them (I have not requested one), changed the checking acct terms from a zero min to a 5k minimum, and continuously tell me I need to update info when I have done it 3 times. Not to mention the loss M&T pack they would not leave messages or send emails as my commute and work hours matched the operating hours and contains all the info they need to update the account. Blocked me from making payments and adding delinquency to my credit and fees.

On October 30th we got a letter from M&T stating our accounts had been hacked into and they were freezing the accounts pending an investigation. They asked us to go through our statements and highlight the transactions we are disputing. We did that and now they refuse to give us the provisional credit they originally said they would. We lost close to $7,000 and they won't give us back a penny of it. This is unreal! Do not bank with M&T.

I went to the M & T Branch on Emmorton Road in Abingdon, Maryland on Tuesday June 23rd at approximately 3:35 P. M... Upon arrival one man was with customers and two of the employees were sitting around in the office chit chatting. I waited at least 15 minutes before the girl came out to answer the telephone. After answering the telephone she asked if she could help me. I said yes you can, I have been waiting for awhile. She claimed she thought I was waiting for the teller. I was not in line or close to the line and I keep looking in the office at them, hoping they would discontinue the conversation which definitely appeared to be personal. I asked her why would Verizon be allowed to deposit a refund in my checking account without my permission. She said they must have had the account number. I said yes, I pay them by check. Does that mean any company or person I pay or give a check to can make a deposit into my account.

She said yes, the only thing I could do is to close the account. I will conduct research on other banks and inquire about any policies allowing companies to deposit refunds into customer's account. I really cannot believe this is a policy and that girl and guys attitude about servicing customers will certainly lose business for M & T. I became so angry I did not get their names. There was a teller working inside, one at the drive- in, one servicing customers and the two who appeared to be engaging in personal conversation and ignoring me. I have been a customer with this ban for approximately 18 years. I contemplated changing banks before but this one was more convenient but if I continue to receive this type of service from the people working inside I will leave this bank. The tellers are very pleasant, knowledgeable and eager to help.

For me it is very easy to manage my financial obligations right away on my finger tips as M&T Bank gave me online account. I am grateful to M&T bank as it is saving my time on busy calendars. It provides Savings account, credit cards, debit cards,securities,mortgages,loans and bank checking accounts. M&T Bank application for mobile banking is also available in Google play store. M&T Bank has services for individuals, business and commercial firms too. It would be the right solution for you too, please log into the website for complete details.

Have feedback for M&T Bank?