Michaels Stores Customer Service
Rated 3 of 5 Stars

Contact Michaels Stores Corporate

Welcome to the Michaels Stores complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Michaels Stores online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Michaels Stores corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Michaels Stores Contact Information

• Michaels Stores headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores

Top Michaels Stores Complaints

My daughter-in-law had a wedding picture of our wedding. But last night my son noticed the picture is deteriorating and has something that looks like white mold on the picture. I had no idea Michael's would use low quality photo paper. The picture is definitely going bad.

A MIchael's employee cursed and threatened to kick me and drag me out of the store. Is this how you treat your loyal customers? At once I am going to go to the corporate office and file a complaint, if I can ever find their contact information.

I'm a teacher and in constant need of craft supplies all the time. With a teachers budget, buying crafts can really add up. I love going to Michaels because the are always affordable and have coupons and sales on all their nice products. They also give teachers a discount which goes a long way when you have a classroom of 24. Not only are they friendly and offer a variety of products, but they are also conveniently located.

I don't really have any problems with Michaels Stores but I couldn't find a place to submit a positive review, so I will give them 3/5 stars. I have gotten most of my crafts from michaels. They always have amazing deals and they have coupons constantly for 40% off an item. Get the Michaels app on your phone and you will be rolling in the deals, it's not used by many people but I've tried it.

Have feedback for Michaels Stores?