Michaels Stores Customer Service
Rated 2 of 5 Stars

Contact Michaels Stores Corporate

Welcome to the Michaels Stores complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Michaels Stores online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Michaels Stores corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Michaels Stores Contact Information

• Michaels Stores headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores

Top Michaels Stores Complaints

They have gotten so big they have forgotten the one thing they say they stand for "CUSTOMER SERVICE" I placed an order for oil paints and canvases. They held my bank account for the money and never released that hold and then charged me again for the same products. They caused my account to bounce and I spent all day back and forth between my bank and Michael's fighting to get my money back! When my oil paints arrived I only got half an order as they were discontinued and should not have been on the site! I am still fighting for my return on that product! Then a week later my canvases arrived only to be not what I ordered and what was advertised on the site!! So all they have done is bounce my bank account and not send correct product and I still cannot paint!!! And I think what tops all this off even more are their rude customer service reps who make snide apologies and rudeness!! If you do not want my business all you had to do was tell me. There was no need to treat a customer this way! You win and I am done!

Went to my local Michael's store last night for 3 for 10 candles. Got three, checked out and went home. I unwrap them this morning and look at the receipt and was charged for 4!! This isn't the first time this has happened at this store!!! What's wrong with people? I was getting my wallet out and getting money out and didn't pay attention to the lady ringing them up. So I paid and left. Got to thinking about it this morning and wondered why I had to pay over 13 dollars for candles that were 3 for 10! Why can't people pay attention and do the job right!!! I am tired of having to make repeat trips back to this store for a refund!!! Maybe emphasizing paying attention to what you are doing with the customer in front of you and items you are checking out for that customer needs to be gone over again in training!! This is getting ridiculous!! I have never had this issue at Hobby Lobby!! Guess I will be driving an hour to go to Hobby Lobby more often!!

Item was marked $5.00 however computer rang it up as $7.00.
Returned to store and although they gave me my refund -that was not the point which I'm not sure they understood. I spoke with manager because it wasn't the pleasant cashier's fault. I asked that they change the computer price- she said it would have to go through corporate because they had no authority to do so. Therefore unless and until it's corrected others will be overcharged.
My overcharge was only $2.00 but multiplied by hundreds of stores adds up to a tidy profit.
Product #191518559491 store #4714. I've had similar experiences here with coupons which are almost to decipher and therefore effectively use.

I wanted to get just ten little dolphin wood cutouts to complete a project. Item #10327315. there were none in stock so i asked that it be order for me and was told they do not order them in that I have to do it online at home. Now this is a regular stock item. It's only .29 each. I went home and got online and they're out of stock. I called customer service and they say if it's out of stock online they can't order it. Now I simply do not understand why it could not be scanned and ordered in the store (Goleta, CA. #9963) I don't know why they would refuse to do that? Why can I not order it online either if it's a regular item? If its out stock why does that mean I can't order it? I know it's not a big sale but I would think they would still be willing to order something that is a guarantee sale. It means I would be back in and might get other items at the same time. Isn't that what customer service is all about???

My daughter-in-law had a wedding picture of our wedding. But last night my son noticed the picture is deteriorating and has something that looks like white mold on the picture. I had no idea Michael's would use low quality photo paper. The picture is definitely going bad.

A MIchael's employee cursed and threatened to kick me and drag me out of the store. Is this how you treat your loyal customers? At once I am going to go to the corporate office and file a complaint, if I can ever find their contact information.

I'm a teacher and in constant need of craft supplies all the time. With a teachers budget, buying crafts can really add up. I love going to Michaels because the are always affordable and have coupons and sales on all their nice products. They also give teachers a discount which goes a long way when you have a classroom of 24. Not only are they friendly and offer a variety of products, but they are also conveniently located.

I don't really have any problems with Michaels Stores but I couldn't find a place to submit a positive review, so I will give them 3/5 stars. I have gotten most of my crafts from michaels. They always have amazing deals and they have coupons constantly for 40% off an item. Get the Michaels app on your phone and you will be rolling in the deals, it's not used by many people but I've tried it.

Have feedback for Michaels Stores?