Kawasaki Customer Service

Contact Kawasaki Corporate

Welcome to the Kawasaki complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Kawasaki online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Kawasaki corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Kawasaki Contact Information

• Kawasaki headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Cars

Top Kawasaki Complaints

Negative 5 Sportsline of Queensbury NY they told me that they were full service shop and that they could pick up my motorcycle and they would fix it. Went there a week later and they told me that it was their busy season and they could not work on my bike even though they said they could. You would think they would want to make money. It sounds like BS.

I bought a Kawasaki Vulcan 650 s 2016
And was ripped off by the dealer like there is no tomorrow

Dealer didn’t change the oil
And charged me for the most expensive oil
And used a used oil filter
And pretty much did everything to destroy a new bike which was overheating and also had a hard time to even shift gears
Called the headquarters but they mostly ignored me

I ride a bike for almost 30 years and this was the worsed experience ever in my life
And I hope I can find someone to talk to to resolve this problem

Big shame
And first and last time with kawasaki motorcycles

Totally unrealibe customer service
As I asked to speak to a manger but for the last 3 month he is in meeting
Maybe to rip off and cheat more people

Shame on them

I bought a 2009 klx250s only had 60 miles on it and now I noticed that the factory exhaust has melted a hole completely through my airbox which will cause my bike to run lean. I was wondering would Kawasaki send me a new airbox for this design flaw if not am going to hire a lawyer an take it to court nothing has been changed on this bike. It is brand new an would like Kawasaki to fix this problem paid to much money to have to buy a new air box it should have a recall on it. I am sure am not the only person who has this problem with this bike.

Tour pack lid cracked and upper latch broke off while under original factory warranty period. Although I was always super careful from day one opening and closing the tour pack lid, while never overloading the tour pack, no accidents/never down and never had more than a helmet and a rain jacket inside, product failure occurred anyway. I am a mature educated, professional 58 year old rider, nothing risky. The dealer I purchased the motorcycle from submitted a warranty claim to Kawasaki who refused to replace the tour pack lid.

They claimed misuse on my part and the Kawasaki representative stated he has never seen a broken tour pack before(godlike product claim). Since when is a plastic product never without a flaw that can manifest over time\miles. Kawasaki does not stand behind their product. Upon purchase of cycle I even purchased the extended warranty, useless as apparently nothing will be their responsibility. Cannot recommend this company at all, they take your money and run. Disappointed Hard working RN rider.

I bought a new 2016 KLR 650 from county house of motorcycle. I have less than 1000 miles have not made first payment and the seat is tearing up apart and they say they can't do anything about it. $7000 of junk and handlebar squeak every time it turns I should of got a Honda. Well, Kawasaki sucks.

I called the complaint number about the worst Kawasaki dealership and service ever. This is the corporate location for Kawasaki in UAE. From sales staff to managers all oblivious to the business and have no clue what they are doing. Ridiculous place and waste of money. Many bad experiences here. Please do not ever ever be associated with this place.

Very very bad tech team at Kawasaki Liberty in Dubai. They have no idea about bikes. I'm very upset with this. Perhaps Kawasaki corporate office should know, so I will file and share this complaint online.

Long drives are always fun and that too in my favorite bike Kawasaki Vulcan S, I feel excited to cross all the boundaries across the world. World's best bikes,3-6 passenger trans-cabs, water crafts are also branded in Kawasaki. Vehicle accessories are always of high quality provided by Kawasaki. Digital catalogs, test rides are always interesting and get to know complete details. If you want to have perfect rides of your life, i would like to suggest Kawasaki products for complete comfortness and joy.

Have feedback for Kawasaki?