Humana Customer Service

Contact Humana Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-833-6917

Humana is the brand name for plans, products, and services provided by one or more of the subsidiaries and affiliate companies of Humana Inc. It is proud of its history as an innovative company and the companies diverse lines of business work to serve all types of consumers.

Common complaints about Humana stem from families to seniors to military members to self-employed individuals. This is because ultimately the company has a plan for many types of individuals.You can direct correspondence and comments to P.O. Box 14601 Lexington KY 40512-4601.

If you have a problem with Humana, contact customer service toll-free at 1-800-833-6917. For issues with medicare dial 1-800-457-4708 for Dental and Vision Insurance call 1-877-877-1051, or for Insurance through Employers use 1-800-448-6262.

Whether you have an immediate health concern, questions about a particular medical condition, or would like general information about any of Humana’s health resources, a registered nurse will help you determine if you can manage your care at home or need the attention of a medical professional.

Humana Contact Information

• Humana headquarters address

• 500 W. Main Street
    • Louisville
    • KY 40202

1-800-833-6917

Browse reviews of other Health Insurance

Top Humana Complaints

gentleman my name is angelo magaraci member id h42364233 7/26/1933 on may 24th I had surgery done on my leg that I feel on and needed surgery on. I spent 6 days in hospital and then was admitted to regent park rehabilitation center in boca raton. I spent 25 days and was released june 22 with the promise of physical therapy to continue at home. today is june 28th and I have not received no therapy or no satisfaction getting in touch with someone to get my therapy, my primary is doctor Arnold Needleman of mcci who visited me 4 times in hospital after my surgery but did not put in a order for therapy. I called his office and was told I have to come in to order this which was ridiculous as he new I needed it after 4 visits to hospital. his office staff whi I think stinks very unprofessional told me there was no transporatation to pick me up and I had no way of getting there till I recover after receiving my therapy. my ordedr for rehabilitation should have been ordered and not make it a money thing. if I suffer any setback for not receiving my therapy I have no alternative to seek litigation against that office as it is shear neglect 9545018557

To all appearances Humana should have paid entirely for blood work done at the North Oaks hospital (Hammond, La) May of this year. Instead A get a bill for $360 . Guess I was fooled by the deductible does not apply part.
I did NOT choose Humana, my employer did.
Thanks for nothing!

Sign up for vision coverage in Feb.; Cost of plan was taken monthly from my account, as of 4/18/2018....still have not received my cards call on4/18/....spent over an hour on phone with automated, in talking with someone...finnally....was told it would still take 7 to 5 business days to receive my cards....note my coverage was edges 2/26/3018.....very poor customer service....those cards should be sent ASAP....overnight.

Having hard time transfer medicine from WalMart.Did what humans wanted me to do 4times .first said have WalMart fax they did ,wasn't sent humans said .Went to WalMart they sent it was right there.called humans see if everything was alright,said never was sent .told them I was there when sent.then they said someone didn't accept it.they finally said thy will call WalMart and fix but week later still not fixed almost out of medicine

i singed up for humana medicare plan the third week in October. i received a letter a letter around October 29th stating that if i changed my mind, i had to call by October 31st to cancel. i called on October 30 and canceled it. i talked to Anthony Owens (877 256-1640)extension #1124228. he assured me that he would cancel. on nov. 1st.,i got three letters from humana dated October 27 stating no premiums due until December. i immediately called Anthony Owens and left messages for him to call me and he never did. i explained to him that my hospital is NOT in your network and humana would not be beneficial to me. then, yesterday i was on the phone for almost TWO hours trying to get help from someone.i finally spoke to a lady named Kristen at 1 800 285-7197, she told me i would have to fill out a DIS ENROLLMENT FORM. why should i have to do all that when i did what i was supposed to do by canceling BEFORE OCTOBER 31. it's pretty obvious all you people think about is selling insurance. i know you can get in-touch with mister Owens and he will verify my request on October 30th, since i talked to him for over an hour that day.again, i should not have to go through all this because it was canceled out on the 30th. train you people correctly so they will stop jerking people around.if this isn't straightened i'm going the the attorney general's office,
waiting for your response,
angeline verrill anglnver@aol.com

I have been a Humana customer since January 1, 2017. I have your Humana Choice (PPO).Member ID H74417348. I have severe Type 1 Diabetes. Since day 1 I have always had a problem with getting a constant Insulin price. In May I was told that I am in the " Donut Hole ". On May 25, 2017, I called Human Pharmacy and was given an order of 4 bottles of Novolog U-100 for 153.00. To me, that is a ridiculous price to pay but I had no choice. I paid with my VISA card and I received 4 bottles. This summer I spoke to a lady in your Pharmacy Dept. whose name is Kenya. She said she could get my insulin price down by placing my Insulin under Medicare part B from part D because I am on an Insulin Pump. When I spoke to her again she told me that she could get me 2 bottles for 153.00. I declined her offer because that price was even more obscene. In early August I was sent a letter saying that I owed close to 67.00 more dollars. The next day I received a call from your billing office asking for the 67.00. I paid it with my VISA. Yesterday I found my original invoice for my late May order. The Order # is 17034346600. The Account # is 8345010. On the invoice, it says that I paid 153.00 with my VISA and that there was no payment due with this order. I have called your Rx office and Billing office twice over the past 2 days and after speaking to 7 different people I still do not have an answer. I have been told that I used a gift card and tonight I was told by your RX person that he had no idea and that my account kept getting charged 220.00 and then credited 220.00. Needless to say my pactience is gone. I demand some answers and needless to say I am ready to leave Humana. My number is (304) 905-9973.

Humana Flex Plan is inept. I received a request for another explanation of benefits at my correct address. The balance was supposedly mailed to my old address. When I first called to inquire about the check I was told they had the incorrect address. Bear in mind that they used the correct address for the request for a better explanation of benefits. Today, after several weeks of waiting for the correction promised, I was informed that a new one would be issued today and that I would receive it in 7-10 business days. As that is wholly unacceptable I requested the check be sent overnight, or 48 hours or with tracking. Despite the onus of the transaction failure being theirs, they could/would not comply. I wish there existed any alternative because Humana does not deserve even a 1 for customer service.

I can't get through the phone system at Humana customer care. It doesn't take my information. I told the rep I finally was able to connect with the issue. But I was put on hold over and over then transferred to some tech co. Why can't Humana admit their phone system does not work. What if i was really sick and needed insurance verification? I have been on hold with technical department for 20 minutes and didn't get anywhere. I have had phone issues for 2 weeks with Humana employees. Humana customer service is terrible!

Your latest website creative with a much older man trying to be young is bothering me. It is disgusting and I feel sends the wrong image. Humana used to be very respected. Not only is the quality of customer service not as good as it used to be your prices have gone sky. Will definitely be choosing another insurance plan the next time I select one at work.

My wife and I have been with Humana since I-I-2015. We both have Medicare supplement plans and I have Prescription Drug coverage with Humana. Our supplement policies were canceled in Nov 2015 due to lack of premium payment. I always pay a month ahead with one check and coupon out of the book. I also write the policy #s on my check. After talking with 2-3 reps, I was told that all the money I sent in, due to computer error, went to the Prescription Drug Policy. I have been told by 4-5 reps that they would correct it. I received a notice a few days ago that my policy was reinstated. Have not heard anything on my wife's policy.

I was checking into a supplement for my medicare insurance, and was contacted by a Humana sales person. I did not buy a supplement from the company, but he told me that he could invest my money that was in the stock market, withdraw it and he could get me 7% return. That sounded great. So I cashed my stocks in and he invested it in American equity investment life insurance company.

Unknown to me that company has nothing to do with Humana. I had my state farm agent look over the paper work, and I was receiving only 1% on my money, and its tied in with the stock market. I withdrew my money from American equity and put it into state farm when the paper work goes through. The maddening part is I'm going to lose 14,000 dollars doing so. I feel Humana and American Equity mislead me into thinking this was part of Humana organization. Please beware of this scam!

Humana is now a giant corporation that feeds off dysfunction. When I tried to call the Humana customer service hotline, I was placed on hold repeatedly by rep after rep. An hour this went on unitl I gave up and hung up. I now hear that Humana is buying more companies and growing even larger. If they can't provide decent support to policy holders now, what will happen when they grow even larger?

A well known, trust worthy and reliable insurance is what one would look for investing in it. Humana is the one I opted for as it carries coverage for the needs of my family. I would only trust a plan that assures me the coverage needed during unexpected situations. It has tax free plans, dental and vision related insurance coverage. Humana has a wide range of options which made it very convinient for me to take a decision. The customer care executives were helpful in ensuring I get started with the insurance. Thanks Humana for giving me the right plans. I would definetly make to spread a good word about Humana.

Have feedback for Humana?