Aflac Customer Service

Contact Aflac Corporate

Toll free phone number: 800-992-3522

Aflac is a leading fortune 500 company that provides financial support to more than 50million people worldwide. For over 6 decades, they are able to directly pay cash benefits to the insured and have given the opportunity to policy holders to be stress free. It was during 1955-1969 the founder Paul and Bill started with just 16 employees and 60 agents.

If you need to contact Aflac customer service, the best phone number is 800-992-3522. If you need to speak with someone about sales opportunities dial toll-free 1-800-488-1771. Common problems with Aflac relevant products include expanded distribution channels. It gives services and often faces consumer complaints under income loss protection, asset loss protections and supplemental medical insurances that help recover losses during any crisis.

The company is still growing rapidly and first year operations closed at $388,000 in assets. The company has not looked back since, led by it's founder and now current CEO. Daniel Paul "Dan" Amos is an American business executive. He has been serving as the chairman and chief executive officer of Aflac for many years now at their corporate headquarters.

Aflac Contact Information

• Aflac headquarters address

• 1932 Wynton Rd
    • Columbus
    • GA 31999

800-992-3522

Browse reviews of other Health Insurance

Top Aflac Complaints

I filed my claim during the first week of May and it is still pending. NOT TO MENTION THAT THEY NEVER REQUESTED PAPERWORK FROM MY DR. THEY SAID THEY SENT THE REQUEST AND I VISITED RECORD AT MAIN OFFICE. THEY SAID AND SHOWED ME THAT NOTHING HAS BEEN REQUESTED BY AFLAC. So that delayed the claim even longer. The correct paperwork took forever. AFLAC is horrible and falsely advertised and then when you call they say and I quote " it's in that tiny print that no one reads" Those words come directly from a supervisor.

I purchased a Cancer policy, find out in this year that I have cancer. I filed a claim with Aflac and now they are refusing to pay. The claim is in "supervisor mode," which a manager is stating can stay indefinitely. I am not happy with that we always hear about insurance companies taking people’s money and then later refusing to pay the claim. Aflac is doing the same here with me and many other people. Aflac you should want to be better and do your customer right. DO THE RIGHT THING!

My dad Tommy Treadway completed a change of beneficiary on line 1/30/2017 for his Cancer and Intensive Care policy after the passing of my mom. Evidently it was not processed when completed and I was told today that there was no beneficiary assignment for cancer and intensive care policies. I have a copy of both. Very disappointed!

My ex-husband passed away on August 24, 2017. He listed med as his beneficiary on his life insurance policy but my status is "wife" nit ex-wife on the policy. There is also a contingent beneficiary. I sent the divorce papers they requested by email on September 14, 2017. I have spoken to a person in legal several times, the last time being this afternoon and was told the papers have not even been looked at yet because there are only two claim processors who do that. I have been waiting 6 weeks to get this clam completed to either send the money to me or my son who is the appointed commissioner of the estate per the probate court, I feel this is an extreme amount of time for this claim to be completed. I have worked with Aflac before and was extremely satisfied with the speed of getting a claim processed and the check to us during a very difficult time. I am just completely disappointed in Aflac this time. If there is anything that can be done to expedite this process, it would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
Karen Schlabach
234-521-2316
kschlabach@neo.rr.com

Life insurance policy for Floyd Schlabach
Policy P0E95444

I love the duck!

I signed up for Aflac through the company in which I work. Everything went through in a timely manor required got policy number and statement in the mail saying I was approved also with a date policy would be effective 1 mo. Later I got a letter from the Aflac corporate office stating my policy was canceled without notice or reason. I now have work related injuries with no compensation. I thought this company was supposed to be their for it's customers? But I guess I was wrong.

I love the Aflac duck commecials. Not sure about the company or customer service, but the commercials are hilarious. I like to think that a company with good people makes good commercials. So if I ever did need insurance I would go with Aflac. Had to be one of the most succesful ads of all time right?

Insurance with a difference. This is what defines Aflac and I am glad to get an insurance much more than just health insurance. A security that allows you to live a tension free life in case of any injury,illness in our day to day life. I have used Aflac and found even the claim process to be very quick and efficient. Within 4days they have processed my claim which I would have never expected from other insurance compaines. Aflac is the right choice for me and I would definitely recommend this to my friends and colleagues for want insurance that suit their budget.

Have feedback for Aflac?