Aetna Customer Service

Contact Aetna Corporate

Toll free phone number: 860-273-0123

Aetna (www.aetna.com) is an American managed health care company that is publicly traded on the NYSE:AET. In 2014 revenues were reported as US 58 billion and employees numbered over 50,000. Aetna serves over 46 million customers with their health care professional needs. If you have a problem with a Aetna health care policy, you may call 1-800-872-36862.

You may also check here for contact information and login. If you want to mail a postal letter to the CEO, Mark Betolini, you may address your correspondence to him at 151 Farmington Avenue, Hartford, CT 06105 or call the corporate office at 860-273-0123.

At the end of 2015 Humana is in the process of a buyout of Aetna. Founded in 1853 by Eliphalet Adams Bulkeley, the Aetna slogan is, ‘helping people live healthier lives’. Social media presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.

Aetna Contact Information

• Aetna headquarters address

• 151 Farmington Ave
    • Hartford
    • CT 06156

860-273-0123

Browse reviews of other Health Insurance

Top Aetna Complaints

I work for a company where Aetna handles the FMLA and Short term disability. I cannot believe all the restraints that are set into motion when you call for the short-term disability. I don't understand why the company continues to badger the doctor after the doctor states a time frame for your issue. Are the representatives license medical practitioner's? I would like to know how the Hippa law applies.I asked for an audit of my account and have not heard a word since the request was made. Also per our plan, we receive "earned time" back but that has not been applied to my account.
I wish Aetna would do what they say, which is to help people not get people fired and upset them to the point they have a heart attack and die.
Just in case you are wondering about the heart attack statement it is true. My co-worker had heart surgery and was told to be stay calm. He called Aetna about his calm. He was so upset from the phone call that he had a heart attack and died. He lived along so after his mother could not get a hold of him on the phone she went to his home and found he had died. The last call that was on his phone was Aetna.

I have Multiple Sclerosis. I need specialty medicine. I'm on the co-pay assistance program. Since the medicine is so expensive.
Aetna refuses to accept the co-pay assistance payments. Since they wont accept I cannot get my refill. This co-pay is over 5000.00 every three months. The co-pay assistance wants to pay this for me and their refusing to accept. If I cant get my medicine I can end up in a wheel chair. This is a emergency. I really need help getting me meds.

Aetna has reduced our Aetna Worker's Compensation Access, LLC Program to a reimbursement of 0% . I have requested in writing a copy of our contract over 6 weeks ago, however Aetna will not provide the contract and, on weekly follow up phone calls, tells me to call back in one week. Each representative I speak with insists there is no supervisor that I can speak with, no email, and no way to contact anyone at Aetna regarding my request. In the meantime, as a provider, we are not being reimbursed by any payor that accesses the Aetna fee schedule. What can be done regarding this refusal to pay?

I just heard Aetna pulled out of the Obamacare marketplace. Now some of my family in Oklahoma only has one insurance option left and it's prices are going up 20% this year. This is not really a complaint about Aetna as much as the Affordable Care Act. Look at what it is doing to our country!

I have been calling for over 6 hours and have still been unable to reach someone to help me. Shame on Aetna customer service. They were not prepared for the new arrivals in 2016. They should have been ready, I have a child with a disability and I and mortified by them.

I am so tired of trying to receive the booklet with the list of providers. January 19th, I sent back in the card that I have received if I choose to receive a written book instead of downloading. My computer is to old to download the information, it takes to long to do simple stuff on it. I sent another note with payment in Feb. I called the service number and requested book, which is a joke in itself, 10 minutes of going around, and around talking to a machine.

Then sending in another postcard in March. Getting a call from Aetna to get me signed into the computer info which I said I could not do that. They transfered my to member services, I was told I would have the book in a week. Now we are passed the 2 week point and Aetna calls again to get me signed up for the computer.. are you kidding me!!! I pay $744.33 every month for no service...

The lack of caring about communication is horrible. I want to scream but realize that it is not one persons fault but the company as a whole just wanting the money and not to benefit the consumer, We switched some years ago to Anthem because this was an issue, We assumed that it had to do with the company my husband was working for. Now we realize that it was actually Aetna and not the company. PLEASE SEND MY HARD COPY OF PROVIDERS BOOK. Oh and I would not even give Aetna a star, until you can follow through and fulfill your commitment to your customers.

On 4/2/15, I called (800) 414 - 2239 between 2:30 and 2:37PM (Eastern standard time) and spoke with a customer service rep - not sure of her name because she hung up on me. I identified myself and my reason for calling (which was to complete a PA for a patient's medication). This representative's attitude and tone were very unprofessional. Upon giving the representative the patient's information, the representative stated, "You sound like a robot" (with an attitude). I then repeated the information slower and tried to be as clear as possible.

Again the representative said, "I still can't hear you, you sound like a robot - it must be in your headset" (with a little more of an attitude). I then said "I did not have a headset, it must be in yours." Representative then said, "I can't hear you, you will have to call back."

I asked could I give you my number and you call me back so I want have to go through all of the prompts again and hold for I don't know how long. The representative then told me she couldn't call me back, and that I would just have to go through the prompts and hold time again. When I asked her for her name, the representative hung up.

I called back the 800 number again, and representative name Shamera answered the phone. When I asked to speak with a supervisor, I was told that I had to state why I wanted to speak with a supervisor. I stated I wanted to file a customer service complaint. I was put on hold and no one picked up on the line. I called the 800 number again, and Debbie answered the phone. I asked Debbie to let me speak with a manager. I got the same response.

Debbie stated she had to know why I needed to speak with a supervisor. Finally someone name Lisa came to the phone and stated she was the supervisor - which I question. Per Lisa, she filed a report and I should receive a response back by the end of the day or on Friday. I am filing this report because Lisa sounded very defensive at first, and some things Lisa told me did not add up as to how she was going to report and handle the situation. The entire situation is unbelievable!

Aetna has been able to do the right insurance coverage that I have been looking for. The executives helped me find the exact need that was suitable for my family. I opted for Aetna and suggest the same to anyone looking out for a low cost insurance coverage. An insurance coverage that even covers dental and vision related health conditions. The customer care also is one thing one would look for while claiming any insurance coverage. They understand and clarify things either through email or on phone very effectively. The website Aetna has is user friendly. One can also find physicians and hospitals without having to search too much. All of the information is clearly explained and I recommend Aetna to families and individuals who are looking for a low budget insurance plans.

Have feedback for Aetna?