Home Instead Customer Service

Contact Home Instead Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-888-484-5759

Home Instead is a senior in-home care franchise. It is the worlds leading home care provider and has 17 global markets and over 1000 independent franchises worldwide. In 2010 there were over 750millionUSD recorded for in-client level revenues.

To reach client services call 1-888-484-5759 or online click here. If you would like to write to CEO, Jeff Huber, address you envelop with: Corporate Office of Home Instead Senior Care, 13323 California Street, Omaha, NE 68154, USA. Corporate office phone number is 402-498-4466.

Founded in 1994 Home Instead provides companion care, personal, skilled and dementia care. Social presence is found on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.

Home Instead Contact Information

• Home Instead headquarters address

• 13323 California Street, Omaha, NE 68154

1-888-484-5759

Browse reviews of other Health Insurance

Top Home Instead Complaints

I am a working professional and have my elderly mom who needs care at all times. She has to be taken care of and I could rely only on Home Instead Senior Care to help her. It is absolutely not about the money, but the kind of care they tender my mom to is truly outstanding. I cannot thank them much, but they are sure angels in disguise. My mom is taken care of well and I do not have to worry about her while at work. Thanks to HISC to do a wonderful job.

Called last Monday for to change my telephone number in their system for emergency contact information. The person I spoke with said it would be resolved in 24 to 48 hours. Well it will be one week tomorrow and its not changed. I wish they cared more about customer service.

I have been waiting for a call back for several hours about a quote for my great aunt. Does anyone know their phone number?

Have feedback for Home Instead?