UnitedHealthcare Customer Service

Contact UnitedHealthcare Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-980-5213

UnitedHealthcare provides health coverage to consumers with a variety of options. They cover employees, businesses, and larger corporations.

If you have a problem with your healthcare plan or premium, contact UnitedHealthcare customer service by calling 1-800-980-5213. If you need to escalate your problem to the head office, send a letter to Stephen J. Hemsley who is the current CEO of UnitedHealthcare.

The corporate offices are located at 9900 Bren Rd, Minnetonka, MN 55343. Common complaints against UHC include business, family, medical coverage, vision, and dental.

UnitedHealthcare Contact Information

• UnitedHealthcare headquarters address

• 9900 Bren Rd, Minnetonka, MN 55343

1-800-980-5213

F

Browse reviews of other Health Insurance

Top UnitedHealthcare Complaints

LAST NOVEMBER 2 I WENT TO DR ORLANDO ALMANZA LOCATED AT 6200 SUNSET DRIVE WHEN I FINISHED WITH THE DOCTOR I CALLED PREFERRED CARE PARTNERS FOR TRANSPORTATION TO MY HOME I AM 78 AND HADICAPPED AND I HAVE TO USED THAT TERRIBLE SERVICE I WAS WAITING FOR ONE HOUR AND A HALF SEATED ON A METAL BENCH OUTSIDE THE MEDICAL BUILDING I HAD SURGERY ON MY BACK AND THE PAIN WAS BAD, I UNDERSTAND THAT THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF THIS SERVICE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT IS DOING I WORKED FOR 50 YEARS THE SERVICE IS NOT FREE MEDICARE PAYS $35 for the trip IF YOU DON'T DO SOMETHING MY LAWYER WILL REPORT YOU TO MEDICARE AND THE COURT SYSTEM THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU DR RAUL FUERTES 786-332-3393

I am trying to get an insulin pump. I was denied a new pump back in march or so I thought. I broke my pump back in june. I \was told my pump was out of warranty and I would have a loaner for 90 days. This starts a new claim process but wait that claim back in march its still open so instead of getting a new pump in a timely fashion I'm waiting for an appeal on the original denial. To say I am upset is putting it mildly. Now I have to wait until August yep August for a new pump. Thanks for nothing.....

I am enrolled in medi care advantage Hmo.I also Talked my wife into joining.Recently , maybe because of past cancer treatments,my doctor wanted me to have an injection of SHINGRIX(new shingles vaccine).This is prescibed as a preventative for shingles.United health care informs me they need $245.00 as a copay and it is probably cheaper to pay cash.Explain to me why this shot is not just prescribed as preventative care.OUTPATIENT SURGERY IS $295.00 COPAY.If i get shingles and have multiple dr. visits at $0.00 i wonder what that costs,We are looking into other companies in October and will also inform many freinds that are our age.This indicates to me people that have an inability to think,I am 72yrs.old and have survived two different forms of cancer.SOMETIMES PLAIN OLD COMMON SENSE IS TOTALLY OVERLOOKED.

My mother was recently rushed to the emergency room at NYU Langome in New York City due a suspected seizure. While at the hospital she was seen by a neurologist who requested that she have an EEE, Upon calling her office we were informed that the doctor did not take her United Health Care insurance. The doctors name is Tahani. I called her insurance company and asked for someone who did take her insurance to get her the EEG and she had already been put on the generic version of Keppra for the seizures. I was given the name of a doctor who when I called his office also did not take her insurance.

Unfortunately this is a situation we have faced under the Mosaic program on a continual basis. We are given names of doctors who do not participate in their program. After a week of trying to get an appointment with NYU using a number that they had supplied and no one picks up 212-263-6693. In one day we called this number 17 times to no avail. I took my mother to a scheduled appointment with her primary care physician Dr. Jose Cortes who asked about the EEG and I informed him that I had not been able to secure an appointment with a neurologist he asked his assistance to get her insurance company on the phone.

His assistant was transferred 4 times and was told at each turn that they could not help. It was at this point that the doctors assistant put Dr. Cortes on the phone. The doctor advised the person on the line that he was recording the conversation and asked her for her name. At first she said Jersey J and the he asked if she was located in the United States and it turns out she was located in the Philippines. He then asked her for her real name at which time she changed tit to Mary Javier.

Dr, Cortes asked for a Managed Care Case manager at which point he was told that they did not have managed care case workers. He asked to be connected to someone in the United States and was connected with Cynthia R in Phoenix AZ. Dr. Cortes asked them to issue an emergency out of Network referral for Dr. Tahani which he was told would take 72 hours and it did. He then asked if the insurance company had managed care case workers and was told yes. He was then transferred to someone else who refused to give him her name and was promptly hung up on. This had been a one and a half hour ordeal.

I believe that United Healthcare Mosaic has dropped the ball in terms of serving the Elderly low income clients. My mother is a cancer survivor has had open heart surgery with valve replacement and has had 2 strokes. You would think they would have already assigned a managed health care case manager but no. Dr. Cortes advised me to file this complaint on behalf of not just my mother but all others who can not advocate for themselves. I hope that there can be some type of resolution to this issue to insure that all United Health Care patients are treated with dignity and do not have to forego necessary testing because jobs are outsourced to other countries and representatives are not properly trained.

If you require any further information regarding this complaint please feel free to contact me.

I liked United before Obamacare came along, now my plans rate when way up and the converage went down. What gives?

United Health Care placed me in a new health care plan without my knowledge. The plan I had was affordable the one they put me in is not affordable. I would like you to please help me forward this complaint to their corporate office, so that they do not do this to other paying customers.

Have feedback for UnitedHealthcare?