Google Customer Service

Contact Google Corporate

Toll free phone number: 650-253-0000

Google is one of the largest technology companies in the world. Founded originally by CEOs Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google runs the largest search engine in the world. Processing billions of searches each year, Google's business has expanded to include email, cloud-based storage, images, video, maps, and driving directions. The company is based in Mountain View, California with offices around the world.

Common complaints largely stem from the fact that the company has no true Google complaints department for problems. Most of the companies support and customer service functions are largely automated through forms and automatic response. So, if you have a problem, getting an answer likely means a lot of searching (which is ironic for a company that owns a search engine).

In 2015, after facing years of anti-trust complaints, Google rebranded and restructured itself as Alphabet. Google, Nest, and other brands became smaller divisions of alphabet. This was to protect the company and help it scale and grow long term. Ultimately, if you need to contact Google corporate offices, the best way to do so is by using the proper support form and including your Google gmail email address for a fast response.

Google Contact Information

• iiNet
    (11 reviews)
    30.909090909091

Top Google Complaints

I have experienced an intolerable number of problems with signing to my Google account. Almost every time I have got to use a new password, with codes going backwards and forwards. I have had enough. My time is valuable. Please advise me on this. If the reply is too slow I will close my account.

I'm here to complain about telegram groups channels which are sharing and leaking naked pictures and videos of ladies as revenge here in Kenya. I have tried to report this via their email abuse@telegram.org also their support email, now it's almost two weeks and it's still going on, tried to report the ground on telegram nothing has been done, it's really traumatizing and ugly coz its a public group where even kids have access. please assist on this issue with immediate effect.

This is to complain about the Google Play Refund Department and in particular the refund specialist Dredge. Over the past years, I have purchased over 70 ebooks from Google Play Books, so far so good. On Nov. 15 I purchased an ebook (Can$7.09) on Google Play Books. Then I realized it was a wrong one and so I submitted a request for the refund. On Nov. 17, Prince, a staff of the Google Support Team replied that he was going to forward my case to one of their specialists.

On Nov. 18, Ash, a refund specialist of the Google Support Team replied that they could not post my refund for it did not meet their policy guidelines. I replied right away to remind him that my ebook should meet their policy guidelines since it was only purchased a couple of days ago. Hence Dredge, another refund specialist of the Google Support Team replied in a discriminating and insulting tone that although their refund policy stated that my order met the refund criteria, they might "decline requests" for refunds that appeared to be "abusing their processes".

Then I replied right away and asked Dredge to give me a detailed explanation why he considered my request for the refund of that wrong ebook is so “abusing” that made him turn down my refund request.Hence on Nov. 19 Dredge apologized and said according to their Terms of Service, "if Google issues a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund and may decline requests for refunds in the future" and so they were unable to offer my refund.

Then I replied right away telling him that when I consulted his staff about the ebooks that I wanted to buy and when they could not give an answer, they always suggested that users could purchase the ebook first, and ensured me that there would always be a refund should it turn out that the book did not meet the user's expectations. This is in fact very obvious and is precisely Google Play's policy.

Hence Dredge apologized again but said "nowhere on your chat consults that my colleague ever promised nor guaranteed any refund for any purchases." and refused to refund.Then I replied with with the following: "I re-read your Term of Service but found nowhere in https://play.google.com/about/play-terms.html mentioning that you could “decline requests” for refunds in the future. The closest I could find is the following under section 6:

“In the case of Products other than apps, subject to any limitations in the additional terms for the specific Product below, You may return Products that you purchased from Google Play to Google if Google Play does not perform as stated with respect to that purchased Product, and Google will provide at its option either a replacement Product or a refund of the purchase price. If Google elects to issue you a refund, the refund of your purchase price shall be your sole remedy. Google reserves the right to issue refunds or credits at its sole discretion. If Google issues a refund or credit, it is under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future. “

The proper interpretation of the above should be: Google reserves the sole right to choose either issue a refund or issue a credit of the purchase price as the refund method for the remedy, and is under no obligation that the same refund method will be used consistently in the future for all requests. And based on your policy, I understand that once the product is refunded, should the user buy the same product again, there will be no refund again for that same product if he decides later that the re-purchased product still does not perform as stated.

Therefore it is clear that since I have never requested a refund for that wrong ebook, Google should issue a refund or credit for my refund request."Seeing that Dredge was unable to provide an unbiased and sensible solution to my request, I asked that he elevate the case to his supervisor or another support manager to follow up.

Finally on Nov. 20 Dredge replied that "I know that you wanted to have this escalated. Unfortunately, there's no other team that would handle your request. We only have our team that handles all refund escalation throughout Google Play. We review all refund request. I'm afraid our decision still stands. We can't issue a refund for that particular purchase under our current refund policies. If you have time please click here and learn more about returns and refund on Google Play."

So this is the problem: Could a personnel in your refund department make a refund decision solely on his very own and not based on Google Play's established policy? Could he do anything he want just because they are the only team for that? Up to this moment Dredge still could not give any explanation to exactly why there would be no refund for my request even after he admitted that my request met the refund policy. He just kept refusing to admit his wrong decision to turn down my request, while insultingly thought I was abusing the refund request. The fact is actually this: Dredge is abusing his own job's power to discourage customers from coming back to make further purchases on Google Play Books.

I recently sent a Zippo lighter for repair. Found a site with an address, which having talked to Zippo, they advised that this address is over 4 years old, the result is that my lighter is now 'lost'. How is it that Google can continue to show out of date critical information. Zippo obviously know of the problem, but advise that there is nothing they can do about it.

My nexus 9 tablet would not open one day. It went through the 'sign in cycle' that so many others have described an was not caused by me. The only way to clear this was to reset using the external buttons. When restarting, it requests that i use the original account details. I tried with what I can recall and failed. An option for verification with sms was given...security questions but one including when the account was set up. If i can't recall a password or other details how do you think i will recall a question like this.

I took an educated guess and it let me through. I am at a stage where i have tried a private account with the correct details...yahoo, a google account with the correct details, but wrong, another google account which was work and i assume closed as i have resigned. Surely if you have details of these you can cross reference details? If i cannot recall a non google account then i do not know what to do. Why does it not give the option to reopen details by confirming with proper security questions or verification through phone etc. I never asked for this level of security and was not informed. The pad does not have any life threatening data and i would rather lose it and have someone use it than having this level of encryption.

I should have had an option when setting up or if i did one that i understood because i would have unchecked it. I expect you to confirm who I am in another way and help me to resolve this issue.

We have spent money on google advertising, yet received bogus and unjust reviews. We asked for them to be removed and google refused. Another company advertising with google in the same business as us got a poor review from a customer and google removed it. These are not legit and we know they are coming from competitors. How is this fair? I don't want to spend any more money with google as they don't seem to be able to police these reviews.

Google are a dreadful company to deal with, their customer service is appalling. I have had negative reviews by phantom customers on my company and apparently anybody can say what they like about your company with out any need for silly things like facts or Google reviewing the comments. On top of that if you list your business on Google maps - it can't be removed! small print of the signing up process. Now clearly this has to be illegal or certainly immoral - to be unable to reverse a decision about my company information - who the hell do they think they are? You can go ex-directory from the phone book but not with Google. They honestly think they can control our property ie. our information and therefore without exaggerating - our lives.

I have been trying to get onto google my business for like 2 years without success. The Filipino call center don't call me to verify my ad on google my business, so it goes back to me calling again to trying to get them to call but then they keep sending me an email wanting me to video verify. I don't want to do that because I am an onsite computer repairer, and very few people come to my house and I really don't want people to just turn up to my house wanting me to fix their computers. So the circle just keeps going round and round and round and round so i am not happy at all matter of fact I am considering taking legal options to sort this out.

I was in the market for a dog from my home town in New Glasgow Nova Scotia Canada. Under dogs for sale in New Glasgow there was a litter of puppies for sale at 100 dollars. I applied, phoned and found out they were American in Indiana. They offered to sell the dog and charge an extra fee of 100 dollars for delivery. How they were going to get past the border I don't know. I emailed her hinting that it was a scam. She emailed back that she could be trusted and would send the puppy as soon as she received the 200 dollars.

That opened my eyes. Now a person with the same phone number is offering purebred Poms with a setting in Alberta under the new name of Dora Wilson. If you check the add, she lives all over Alberta and a dozen different cities with the same Indiana phone humber. I realize you can't check every thing but this smells of a puppy mill or at worst payment with no arrival of puppy. I wonder how many people have been taken it and sent money. Other than that I have no complaints about Google. I find the site very helpful for a lot of different reasons. The resources seem to be endless. thank you at least accepting my complaint.

I purchased a Samsung galaxy s7 edge two month ago and I forgot the password so I did the factory reset, now I can not get into my phone I contacted att and they in turn contacted Samsung who told me to go online and change my password and wait 24 hours which I did but still can not get into my phone so Samsung told me I would have to send the phone to them but I had to send a proof of purchase which I did now they are telling me I have to wait 24 to 48 hours for a ups label. This is crap you should have a way to help us, I will not have a phone for at least 3 more weeks because of this.

I have just received notification from Google that two of my sites violate their advertising policies and therefore all my ads have been shut down. Nothing new has been done to these two sites for at least two weeks maybe longer. The person that looks after this for me is on vacation and it is Friday.

At one time I handled everything Google (we have been using Adwords since its inception, and as the user interface got more and more complicated I was forced to bring in people to manage that for me. I called in to ask what the problem was and was basically told that my landing page has been compromised and that the only way for me to discover what I need to fix is to use the search console which required me to load code onto my home page.

that is beyond my ability and frankly I find this an absolute customer service failure on Google's behalf. I am not a huge multinational client of Google but I have literally consistently spend between $200 and $800 a month since the get go, I would expect a little more than that from a business partner of mine. I wish there was an alternative and now fully endorse The Economist's recent article on the domination of our industries by companies such as Google.

I purchased a Nexus 6P with Nexus Protect on 9/30/2015. I decided June 28, 2016 that I wanted to try Google Fi because my Verizon Wireless bills were very high. Once I received the Project Fi SIM card, I tried using it in my phone for a few weeks and decided that the coverage in my home area was fine, but at my job it was not very strong, so I decided to cancel my Fi service. This began a long series of problems that ultimately ended in my checking account being withdrawn and my Google Drive service being cancelled for my payment being declined without any chance for me to correct the problem.

When I put my Verizon SIM back into my phone, the phone would not recognize the service, despite it working for months with the same SIM card prior to me trying Fi. I spent 2 hours at the Verizon store trying to get my service working, and they were finally able to get my phone to recognize the service my giving me a new SIM card, activating it in a floor model phone (because it wouldn't activate in my Nexus 6P), and then putting the activated card into my phone, at which point I got signal and was able to make calls. What I didn't know at the time (and wouldn't find out for a few months after), was that my phone was constantly sending requests to activate Call Forwarding and it was preventing any calls from reaching my phone.

That meant I never got a missed call or anything on my phone, but I would get a text message that someone left me a voicemail after (because texting wasn't affected by Call Forwarding). After weeks of working with Verizon (resetting the phone to factory specs, trying new SIM cards, adjusting settings on my account), they said the problem was my phone, not their service. I think there may be some problem with Google Fi releasing service from a Nexus 6P when leaving, you may want to look into that.

I called Google to see if they could help me, and they said I could replace my phone since I have a warranty. However, they said that they needed to put a hold on my account for the cost of the phone until they received my phone back. I asked them if that meant my funds wouldn't be available and the person on the phone said they would be (he was wrong). That left me with $13 left in my account, which obviously I wasn't expecting and it caused my entire financial life to be thrown asunder temporarily.

I have to say, why did I pay for a warranty that requires me to basically buy a new phone temporarily? Most companies I've worked with for warranty replacements only charge the customer after the 30 day return policy has passed and they don't receive the product. Obviously I returned my old phone the day after I received my new one, but this is really awful business practice. If I didn't have that money in my account (which I barely did), I wouldn't have been able to use my warranty!

In the interim between the hold being placed on my account and the funds being released, my Google Drive payment was attempted to be withdrawn from my bank account and the payment was declined. I got a notification from Google, but the "Fix or Retry Now" button only takes you to a statement page with no instructions on how to retry the payment or try a different card! It's like they don't want you to fix the problem until your account is expired! I have since gotten my account cancelled and re-signed up for service, which wa sthe only course of action I could figure out.

I would very much like someone to reach out to me to discuss this series of events that were in my mind, entirely Google's fault. Your company failed on a number of levels and I really want to know that something will be done to fix some of these issues.

The sign in button for email no longer shows up on my home page, pain in the fanny to google the right sight to get it. Google keeps saying I have no connection and will not come up, so I have to use other engines and MOST important. Yahoo took over my Google engine and Microsoft explorer. It was impossible to get out. I uninstalled/reinstalled; checked defaults...went through and took out anything related to yahoo and google. Within a couple days it kept coming back. I sent a nasty email to yahoo corp. 2 days later my computer completely crashed. I believe the malware infected my computer when I installed "Chromium" (not Chrome) it says its from Google; I could not uninstall it no matter what I did. If I had the money I would sue Yahoo.

I have been playing a game called Simcity Buildit for the past 1 and a half years until last year in August, my google account crashed and i lost my saved game. When i started the game, there comes an option of logging in with your google account and continue playing your saved game, but right after my account crash, when i tried to log in with my google account, my saved game just never appeared and i lost all the progress that i had made in the last 1 years.

This complaint may sound stupid but i lost a game which i loved very much and which was a very important medium for me to get de-stressed. So please i request google if possible please restore my saved game as quick as possible. And another fact my city was named Mahapurushnagar in the game with a vast population.

I am very upset with the information I am getting when I Google 2016 presidential polls. I now receive often as the first news source non traditional information on polls. I now receive Breitbart and other right wing news outlets. These sites present inaccurate biased interpretations of polls.

I am appalled that google treats these sites as legitimate sites. I am not a supporter of these sites and would like to see google be more objective. It appears that google is programmed to put Donald Trump in the best light possible. Please Google, be more objective and do not favor these right wing sites. Very surprised and disappointed. Not sure whether Breitbart is giving google money.

Google overwhelms webpages with advertisements in Chrome. Makes it tedious to use. Sometimes the ads are difficult to tell from the real content. They should outline the ads with a heavy border or something. It's almost like Adwords and Adsense are spammers. I am sorry to see this.

We hired a trusted photographer with google in Calgary, Alberta. It took her 8-weeks and 4 re-shoots to get the photos. Once we paid her the final deposit, she disappeared. I have been emailing and phoning her with no response. We were told, upon final payment she would have our photos posted to google as a virtual tour (which has not happened). We are well into the third week of no response from her. At this point, we feel that she ripped us off and if I can not get ahold of her (despite repeated attempts) what am I supposed to do?

I am a retired university professor and I communicate with approximately 500 recipients of my list, all over the world. Because, As perhaps you know, Greece is enslaved under occupation by the EU, I send messages to MEPs of EU, on the plight of the enslaved Greece. My sending was, according to the guidelines of google. Maximum 500 recipients per message through your website and 100 through the reduction in outlook. Obviously whenever there is a requirement for remission from my list, is done immediately.

Without mentioning any specific to me and asking me to find the reason by myself, Google Greece, disconnected first my email. Before they allowed me only two emails per day. Next they disconnected and my second email, then they connected it, asking every time the password to log in. Given the situation of enslavement of Greece, please check whether my suffering comes from actions to google Greece, from EU. Or from the obedient servant of EU, “Greek” government.

Someone at Google HQ has misused my contact information and put the wrong ads in for my websites. I already contact all of these websites as well as Google. But if anyone searches online they see the wrong information. I have been told there is nothing Google can do about this, even after submitting a complaint on the Google support website. How can I contact the Google CEO and fix this for good? I am getting hundreds of incorrect calls each month now.

I have complained before and I have reached the end of my rope with Google. I will remove (in the process ) my files,notify those I need to of the new address and leave Google forever this time. Google seen fit to remove the compose email link from my inbox so I cannot send any emails. Then because I am severely disabled they made sure there was no way that I could recover it.

I spent over two hours this morning looking for the compose email button and a way to recover it or at least get back to the conventional or basic standard setup for the inbox which I am told I can no longer use. I have complained at least ten times that because of the brain hemorrhage I had in 1990 I cannot use the new inbox because the new set up with the different colors and all the distractions is too much for me to handle. It is like moving furniture in a sightless persons house, you just cannot do that. I cannot deal with a bunch of distractions, I need things KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid. This is why I am disabled.

I'll give you another option pay for a young pretty girl to sit here and help me out on the computer and I will agree to use your complicated inbox. Give me a week or two to remove all the files I need to get off of here and notify all the people I have to of my new address and I will delete the account.

Cannot verify my Google account. I know the problem is that I am outside the US. Yes, I was able to get the foreign computer on the list of my devices. Have searched and searched and I know my username and password. I even tried changing my password to get in and still cannot. The only forum suggestion is to delete the account and start over.

I'm originally from San Francisco and relocated to another state. I heard about Google express from family members. I wanted to see what all the talk was about so I signed up for the trial membership and excited to use the $15 off and my order was rejected. Second attempt, rejected. I have money in my account so it couldn't of been my card that was being declined. Third attempt of the same thing. I used my bank card and still canceled my order and didn't even allow me to enjoy the benefits of Google express.

I called customer service which happened to be a waste of time because nothing was resolved after she said that she looked into the problem which was stopping me from being serviced. So I gave up. It says that it delivers to my area, but clearly it doesn't. They are false advertising and to me I think it's only to obtain credit card information and billing addresses of customers. They not once delivered any of my orders and trust me I tried about ten times. I finally went to Walmart and got everything I needed.

I have an ongoing issue with Google Apps for Work. I raised a case some time back after realizing that Google did not invoice my company with the correct company name. I have shared a number of conversations, mostly with seemingly inept individuals based in an office in Bulgaria. Seemingly there is no management escalation process. Hapless individuals repeatedly close my case even though my issue is not remedied - it has been going-on for months now.

The latest advisor informed me of the following:

"I've heard back from our specialist regarding this issue and found that you're Google Apps for Work account was affected by an issue, during our migration to our new billing system, which updated your previous payment receipts with your current billing profile information. This was not expected behavior and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Unfortunately, as my colleagues have previously mentioned, it will not be possible to update your previous invoices with your new billing information. However, I can assure you that all future invoices will display the current information in your billing profile."

This is not good enough. Clearly Google does not realize that they have a legal obligation to supply me with VAT invoices - MY VAT invoices with MY company details on them. With no way of reaching anyone credible at Google, today I have taken the disappointing action of reporting Google to the Financial Conduct Authority.

I own a dental practice. I had a patient contact us yesterday very relieved that we are still here as when he searched in Google, it came up with a short list of which we were on but next to our business in red it stated that we are permanently closed. This information is incorrect and could cost my business money and put our patients through un-necessary worry. We are currently going through a transition at the moment as we are no longer a NHS practice and this incorrect information could be very damaging.

I have a complaint, ever since I stopped using google it just seems like my iPhone sometimes gets redirected to something not related to my search. I search on yahoo or bing, and believe me the results suck, and I do believe that google has something to do with it.

I read a NY Times open piece about Cooper and his DC Blog. I find it shocking that Google assumed the power to shut down the blog with its archives as well as his e-mail account. According to what I understand, you did this in direct violation of your own Terms of Service. In this day when vindictiveness is used as a political tool, you appear to have hoisted on your own petard. My additional reading on the subject finds that you are the only arbiter in many situations and Google corporate headquarters the CEO wield absolute power in a wide variety of cases. Again, not wishing to overstate my case, your actions fall inline with the all powerful Donald Trump. Obviously I am in no position to part ways with Google services, but to say that I am both disappointed and angry would be an understatement. If I have not reached the 100 word requirement and this precludes me from being heard, I see this as another instance of your cavalier attitude.

I registered my account in France and now moved back to the uk. I cannot access apps on play and am not downloading anything more till I can revolve this issue. The issue lays around my banking app, refuses to let me access it and is informing my that its not permitted in your country. Find this strange as people these days live in more than one country and have bank accounts in these. Not so globally friendly after all.

I have someone on Google this is a cheater and a fraud. I have sent many emails to Mountain View headquarters in hopes that they would be blocked from scamming others using Google like me.

Google is purposely altering searches in favor of Hilary Clinton! I am reporting this and will make sure everyone knows that the world's largest search engine is secretly democratic. I have the proof and have taken a screenshot below. You can see clearly that Google does not display anything related to crimes against Hilary. If you go check out Yahoo! or Bing it comes up with all types of searches for criminal records, criminal history, and criminal scandals. But nope, nothing in Google!

Google charged my account without my permission and told me to contact the app developer for a refund. After confirmation that the developer never received funds from these purchases Google still will not refund me. So what did I buy exactly! $600 total was charged illegality. To make it worse my bank closed my fraud claim against Google before the developer confirmed they never received these transactions and will not allow me to reopen my claim without a police report with a suspect named. So who do I contact for this situation? I am in disbelief the way I've been treated and how can Google get away with this?

Went on Zuuvu [dot] com through a Google search. Told it was free to subscribe. Just wanted info. They took over $300.00 from my master car. I do not play these kinds of games. Want to unsubscribe and get my money back! No answer from them. This website is a total scam!

I have no problem with Google employee. My problem is SPAM. How can I get rid of spam. Sometimes the spam is too sexual and also money. Spammers think they can trick me. I got so mad and I threaten this user that I am going to the Police in my area. Help me please, I am 78 years old I do not need this kind of email.

When I open google Chrome to do a search the following appears. Be who you are. Love who you love. #prideforeveryone. I want to use a service without having to mentally deal with someones agenda, political, social or otherwise. Please remove this and just let me use your search engine without extraneous sayings.

If you 'google' "Wildlife Rehab in Yucaipa, CA", a site comes up with my name and home phone number. I would like this removed immediately as I am retired from the hobby of rehabilitating wildlife for nearly three years. Both wildlife groups mentioned on this site say that this is not their problem. Can you help me, please?

The Google doodle today is celebrating "black supremacy". By celebrating a woman that they refer to as a "human rights activist". Yuri Kochiama was not an activist! If she was an activist for white supremacy she would be far from celebrated! No race should have supremacy! The world doesn't work well with one supreme race! There are a number of races on this earth and we are all equal. Google has the nerve to spell out "equality" in the back ground. Any supremacy is far from equality! This is either ignorance or just plain stupidity! Why is google trying to cause division among the users?

I want to change my web site url from google maps and other google services. I have try to change my url but google denied my request every time.

I want to remove my personal information under google search result under my name. Attached the result in the following link. Is this possible?

I have a Samsung tablet and google decided to download itself and wiped out all my picture and every app on there.

I was on Facebook opening video that was posted. Then all of sudden site throw me to "Google " saying that I did win with my tablet an iPhone 6 for download an specific app. I don't trust had to answer 4 questions then add bank details and address. It looks same as Google symbol but i am scared to put bank details. Did took screen shot for you to see. This is not Google, it's a hack! Please be aware of the site Zuuvu.

I am a business owner, however I am not the page owner of the Google Business page. The page owner is a former employee who I fired for stealing from me. As page owner he has been putting incorrect information on the Google page to disrupt my business. He puts the incorrect phone number, hours of operation, website etc etc.

Every time he does this I request an amendment from Google, and the error is usually corrected within a couple of days. By such time the page owner has again changed the information. I have spoken to Google about this and have had numerous email exchanges. Firstly, they said their policy was to request the page owner to give up that position which he obviously didn't do.

After several weeks and emails Google advised there is nothing they can do!!! They suggested I resolve the matter directly with the page owner. I am reluctant to do this, as when I fired him, he tried to assault me. Only a couple of days ago eh tried to extort money from me by asking me to pay him for the rights to the Google page!
Surely Google must be able to see how wrong their policy is? I am flabbergasted they cannot help me, and yet they help a page owner who is no longer an employee who was fired for stealing!

All I want to do is have the option to reset my Password. Google has become complicated and all I want to do is to sign into gmail using my blackberry. Can you just sms me a link. I cannot receive email so how on earth would I receive a link. I cannot sign in as I need a new password and Google customer service cannot be found anywhere online.

On my personal Google page they are carrying an item distorting my views, and wrongly and inaccurately attributing words and views to me which I did not use. At no time did I ever say, as you assert, that the North was 'desolate'. Kindly remove this highly misleading item from the Google website under my name if you can. Or give me the UK contact info for Google corporate.

Every time I go on the internet using Google I am soon bombarded with adds to places or things I have looked at. It is creepy and makes me angry and extremely uncomfortable to the point I don't even want to use the internet anymore as I feel I have no privacy and that I am being monitored so closely. I find it very offensive and wish it would stop but if it does not I will no longer want to use the Internet for pleasure or curiosity anymore. I would say my experience is dropping to a 2.

I cannot sign into Google from my cell phone. It tells me to contact customer care, yet they do not answer the phone number I have for Google corporate.

During web searches from Google I am being led to explicit bad websites in which I am NOT in the least bit interested. I find this disgusting and intrusive and disruptive to what I am actually interested in. I will appreciate it if something is done to avoid such practices.

Why does the Google playstore take every app that I like for music app out of the playstore? If I download it I can't go back and see it in the playstore no more.

Go to Accu weather Etobicoke and up will pop an ad superimposed over a Federal government cheque. Makes the ad appear as if it is a Canadian government agency which in itself suggests to me that one needs to be cautious. The ad is for The National Benefit Authority. Google that name and you will see stories about them and being involved in scams. I object to government documents being used to give an impression of where the message is coming from and I object to Google allowing pop up ads from dubious people using creepy methods to attract business.

At least one week ago I attempted to set up an account for Google gmail, but for some reason the account was disabled and is still so. No explanation or request for info has been made. If Googles policy is ti ignore problems hoping they will go away it is highly likely you will not reply to this complaint.

My name is Rick Allen. I am 71 years old and in poor health. I rely on my computer to keep in touch with my friends and family. However about a year ago I got locked out of email and have tried ever since to get someone to help me get back into my gmail email as I am sure the slowdown in my computer is due to multiple emails stacking up. I have tried to access the CEO for help to no avail. Can anyone please help me reset my access to my email.

I have been running ads on Adwords for years and yesterday I get an email from them warning that my account was going to be suspended for violations of their advertising policy. This would be about the same add I have used for years. I checked my Adwords account and my Campaigns had a flag saying site suspended so I called Adwords. Nice young lady says she has no idea and spoke to several techs over a 15 minute period and then said they would have to have someone call me as they couldn't see anything wrong.

The next day Ian H. from Adwords calls me and tells me that they don't like some of my website content - nothing has changed in months by the way. He tells me that they don't like the customer testimonial because they are making claims that could be false ( specifically a woman says she lost 8 pounds over 8 months ???) and that I have to footnote several sentences of her testimonial with "results may vary" Additionally, I have to footnote the web page header " Its not a gym, its a life style!" with same caveat.

I am completely appalled that Google thinks they can control what people think and write - I dont get it as the women put her full name down - just GOOGLE her and ask if her "outrageous" claims are true. Very scary precedent . I suggest to Ian that they should spend their time correcting false reviews for my other business that are completely untrue. He says, are you ready for this and i I quote, "that would be up to Google Plus".... Big Brother is watching.

Running false ads for live career resume builder! I did not receive your refund at all for Feb. Also i informed you since Jan. to stop charging me, but my credit card still being charged 39.8 USD this month. Live career did not get my permission to charge me on monthly basis 39.8 USD, also ,there is nothing showing that you are going to charge a monthly fee when i enroll for resume builder. I'm going to report to the Fraud department for livecareer cheating customer! I request to have my matter sorted out ASAP.

Despite three weeks of constant calls emails chats, in order to remove an old telephone number from an old duplicate account at a closed business address Google simply do not edit the number or remove the site address. This is costing my business thousands through many lost calls. Why can they not do what I ask and simply remove the incorrect number? Getting desperate now. I may need to resort to legal action if no resolution. Disgusting non existent service.

Somebody has posted a very bad review on my company on google and I want it removed it is affecting my business. Yet Google will not respond to my calls to their customer service department. Well, guess what, now my complaint is about Google!

The complaint is about the appalling condition the Google search engine is and the problems it causes me when I am using it. Nearly everyday when I use Google, the screen freezes or disconnects from the Google server and sometimes the server is unavailable to be used. The Internet now has been around for at least 40 years now and with it being 2016, we should have technology now, which stops these from occurring.

I am surprised to see the state of the Internet be like this still in this day an age. I think the Internet will become much worse as time goes on, because it seems to me that no lessons have been learned from the mistakes you have made. When people such as myself looses connection I then loose everything I was working on.

As a small business owner I could not help but notice business has slowed down a lot. So I looked on my google page and was shocked to see something right under my site on google saying complaint board. I read the complaint it was a total lie. However then I noticed below somewhat page another disgusting bogus site called ripoff report. Then another one all repeating the same comment from this woman who is complaining because she was called a name when she called to annoy us. Business is gone no orders are coming in and the fake phoney Complaint Board site is nailed to the top and bottom of MY google page. Thanks for destroying my business Google!

We requested Google to remove outdated content as this content is deformatory and to date Google did nothing. Their customer service does not exist!

I have a one complaint about Google -- my mobile contacts are not sync'd by google contacts. Lost all my contacts because of this problem.

I was sent an email by some one posing as google saying I have won a google lottery asking for in formation I sent it back and then another person emailed me with confirmation number and I have tried to email them back it tells me unable delivery failed. Please let me know whats happening with this if its a scam then I think you should know about gmail scams?

I took Google's advise and upgraded to google windows 10 and my computer did not function properly as it has cost me $120 new zealand to revert it back. I took advise offered by Google and I think the corporate office should credit my account I spent on this faulty product. If not I will call the customer service number again to complain.

I can't find customer service for Hangouts so I'm trying a complaint through here. I tried sending a photo through Hangouts and chose my Hangouts contact, but it sent the message via MMS without warning me it was going to do so. As a result I have been charged. I know it's only 35 pence, but if I hadn't have noticed I could have been charged much more. I've also wasted my time trying to find some way to talk to a human being at Google but I can't see a clear way. I thought they would like to hear from their customers but I guess they don't care.

People have been stealing products like gmod off of the internet! Please stop this because i am getting really annoyed with Google not doing a thing about it! it is very annoying and these people think they can do whatever they want. I don't understand why they insist on stealing things, but please do something about it.

I used Google flight to book a Ryanair flight for the day after it was booked. During the booking process, Google flight changed the date of the flight to the day after and was not made clear until confirmation of this booking. This is an issue as flights are being marketed on wrong dates of departure.

We have thousand of calls a day from Google. Say to update our listing. But the Listing is for another company. They will only speak to the owner. If I called Google and asked to speak with the owner, How far would I get. We need these scam calls to stop ASAP.

I'm trying to open my google account. Every time i receive discouraging messages. Till this movement i am not able to open the account and will share my complaint until I get satisfaction.

I have a 2012 nexus 7 tablet which worked just fine before successive "upgrades" turned it into an unresponsive piece of junk. I complained before and the reboot, clear unused apps etc suggestions were a total waste of time. Basically, if your geeks had bothered to test the lollipop and successive upgrades against the 2012 nexus 7 they would have very quickly seen that anything beyond KitKat was a waste of time. If this was a cynical marketing ploy to force customers to go out and upgrade to the latest ñexus you got it wrong with me. I will not be purchasing another Google product again and will not be recommending them to anyone either. In order to retain my custom I would recommend that you offer a "downgrade" path back to KitKat so that I can use my tablet again and not go out and purchase an opposition product. I look forward to getting a useable reply from you other than the usual corporate fob off.

I would rate my Google customer service experience as a -10! I have tried to call several times and have spoken with multiple agents and NONE of them EVER do what they say. I have been trying to access our business online reviews for one month now. I have spoken with so many different agents (Mandeep, Ashis, Ksure, and Ceva just the last 4 names I started keeping up with) I have a business account that has reviews. I know that google likes for you to reply to your reviews and that communication is what helps your "online presence" as well as where you come up when someone "googles" you.

I have not been able to access our google reviews for over a month now. I would LOVE to respond to the reviews we have but because google's employees don't want to fix this. I am still not able to access our business reviews. Everyone tells me the same thing "we will escalate the problem". This has been escalated so many times the head of google should be working on it by now. Thank you google for damaging my online reputation and keeping me from being able to do a thing about it.

I am the head of an organization called Anthropological Survey of India (under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India) located at Bogadi 2nd Stage in Mysore. Our office land line telephone no. But this number has been notified in Google as the telephone number of BSNL which is wrong. Due to this mistake committed by Google, several calls are received everyday from people, mistaking our number as BSNL number. It is a great nuisance caused to us. Please immediately rectify this by removing the following notification.

I don't appreciate you pushing your evolutionary views on me on your opening web page. I will be using another search engine.

I notice someone hacked into my Google account and change my recovery password information. I took snapshot of the contact info. of this hacker. How can Google help in taking legal action?

I Googled that site and alarms went off and I got a bad virus that took 6 hours to fix and my computer has never been right way too slow. Please shut them down. that is octavemusic that I'm talking about it wouldn't let me type it in the company name space but Google needs a better way to report websites that contain a virus!

I have a smartphone but it cant load anything, it jumps around to different pages, i had to unsubscribe from games i paid for but couldn't play, its so slow, pictures messages and sites wont load because that red star comes on and freezes everything.

Someone with an email address has been stealing from my credit card to buy Google games and whatever from Google. Also I have been getting emails for this person at my email address. I have sent messages to Google informing them about this for quite some time and for a few days I quit getting emails for this person now I got it again today showing fraud. I would suggest that you contact this person and stop them from doing what they're doing and also stop sending her emails are his emails to my address. The last email that I got for that person I can not do anything with so sorry I can't send you the info unless you can call me and help me give it to you. Google's customer service seems to be a bit off for such a large corporation, there is no complaint line or anything.

On Nov 9, 2015 over $90 of unauthorized charges from your Google Social went to my card without my permission. I want the backed and disconnect from my Google social account. I have called my bank which is a federally run debit account for social security recipients. My telephone number has been given to Google with no help yet. I am expecting to hear by phone within two days or I will take legal steps. I have already called the child's father (boy is 14) too young to be on your sites anyway and he will deal with the boy. If he doesn't I will file charges and get help to retrieve my money.

All right. First of all, my sister thought it would be funny if I wasn't able to make a Google email account so she took my iPod and made it to my birthday. I'm 14 and you have to be 13 to make an account so she said I was 10. She made it all the way to the end and then hit 'done' and it took her to the 'you are under aged' page. Now I try to make an actual Google account and it always goes back to that page and I can't get anyone to delete it. So much for Google customer service!

I am facing a bug in Google gmail chat of hangout. I am describing it in step by step detail below so that someone can help me.

1) Open gmail
2) Enter your user name and password
3) When gmail is loaded and its hangout loads properly click on the chat text box
4) Type and message to a contact and send
5) Press on the mouse roller button to auto scroll up and down (press it in the hangout area)
6) Remove the Cursor from that place to any other place on the document
7) The issue rise at this stage i.e. We will be not able to click on the hangout textbox neither we will be able to chat with our contacts until we refresh the whole page manually or to start a new tab window and browse it again

Our products were up there for years, no problem, then all of a sudden a month ago they shut us completely down. Over multiple conversations with a rep, the upshot seems to be that the shipping and tax amounts ended up LOWER on our main website than they were in Google Shopping. There's absolutely no way we can get accurate shipping amounts to show in G Shopping because we have no idea where the product is going! I have no idea what G expects us to do in order to make it exact. I have no idea at this point how to fix this, and the G reps are VERY non-helpful.

Just got off the phone with Google customer service again. Talked to somebody different (whoever answered, David was his name). He looked up the case and tried to transfer me to the rep who has been "helping" us thus far (Vincent)... I told him no, that's not helping. We've (our marketing guy was dealing with this before, now it's me, IT) already talked to that rep 10 times and nothing's moving, we're getting no direct steps for action to just fix whatever the problem is.

I told David that I need to talk to either his or Vincent's supervisor, not to crap on them but to just escalate this because obviously Vincent and David don't have whatever info they need to be able to offer a solution for us. I was told it would be 2-3 days before I get either a call back or an email from one of the supervisors. What a nightmare.

Hi i can't use the google search engine as it keeps having a popup that prompts me to except its advertising terms and conditions, even though i have gone through the other options to switch the ads & cookies off. Is there something else i have missed. This is getting on my nerves now. If i have to go through this procedure every time, i will use another such engine.

I accidentally hit the delete key and deleted the email associated with all of my information linked to it. I called to get tech support on how to recover the email address, which should be a simple procedure. The man who answered my call was in another country, spoke Indian, and was VERY difficult to understand. He kept asking some question, but i could not understand him, and when I finally told him that I didn't understand what he was saying, he began to YELL at me, was rude, abrasive, totally unprofessional, and actually hung up on me! I expect more from a corporation such as Google. This is not a hard problem to solve; it's a simple recovery. I am enraged that ANYONE would speak to a customer in such a way. How are you training these people and what makes them feel as if they can speak to a customer in this way without repercussions? I called the following number 1-888-278-0751 at 8:36 a.m. on 10/25/15. This issue now becomes two fold: 1) I need customer service to help me recover my account; 2) I need someone at Google to make me understand why this person is working for your company. Clearly, he needs terminated or you need to retrain your entire staff.

Someone has hacked my gmail account and he is using my e-mail address. I change the password everyday and I even register for verification code which is only asked once after I change the password. Every morning when I get into my account the verification code is not asked and the same person or people with the IP 141.0.13.13; 82.145.22.229; 82.145.221.205 which are from Kenya and Netherlands as it shows on last activity. I now don't trust this verification code system if the person can always have access into my account.

I was trying to access Quirky, the site where inventors pitch ideas, I was funneled into a site called "Enhance". I mistakenly assumed it was part of Quirky and detailed my idea. I found out later they are not, but only after they gained access to that idea, under false pretense. They should be prosecuted for wire fraud.

I am bombarded by emails selling stuff I do not want. Most of them are emails I did not ask for. You cannot sell me anything! I am 68 this month, on SSI and cannot afford to buy anything. If you cannot stop sending this crap, I will go elsewhere. I am sick of spending time unsubing.

Frustrated as all get out. What the heck is wrong with you people. I just can't remember my password and wanted to change it. I am not asking for US citizenship! This questionnaire is impossible and asks questions that, if I knew the answer to, I wouldn't be writing this email with anger. Gmail is pretty impressive when it works, and the fact that I can't log on was my fault, before I was introduced to your outrageous form. Help me out.

I manufacture and sell a heads up display bezel for the 1999-2004 Corvette on ebay. Customers have been able to type in C5 Corvette HUD bezels and Google would direct them to a page where on HUD bezels would appear showing both OEM bezels by GM and mine which is an aftermarket bezel. For the past month Google has chosen to include all dash bezels to be included going from 1 page to more than 10 pages of bezels. Unless you know what I sell is an aftermarket product, customers are only seeing OEM bezels which is costing me many lost sales. I wish Google would go back to Great Deals on C5 Hud Bezels on Ebay like it has been for 8 months. I have tried repeatedly to contact Google with no results. Their service is horrible.

I am so glad I am retired and I have time to search for fixes in Google. Years ago my USAF group needed a place to keep our records so I started the google group for our folks. It has given me good service but at times things change and I have to search high and low to figure out what is going on. No problem until Windows 10 hit the streets. I was able to set up the software but the new Edge did not support my password manager and it still does not. On top of that we were using google analytics.

I spent three days trying to figure out why my website would not support this review. Only today did I find a statement telling me that analytics does not yet support windows 10. So many changes and so much information to read, I will be dead by the time I figure out how to get help or fixes. I like google but I am very unhappy with the way it is managed. I know there are tons of differing machines and software but this is affecting my use of the issues.

I'm trying to recover/ reset my password and it will not let me. I recently upgraded my phone and number but it's saying the information I'm entering is wrong when I do use my old phone number. I use aol mail and I never had this problem with resetting a password. I will recommend no one to use Gmail because you can't even talk to someone.

I would like Google to re enter correct information regarding my business that you have on your search pages. I didn't submit the information which is listed against our business name. It is causing my name a great deal of annoyance and frustration. It is amazing that a corporate entity as large as Google has no corporate phone number to call for support. I have also searched high and low for customer service information and found nothing.

A few months ago I was having issues with my computer. I found a website similar to this and then someone called and said they were working for Google. The name of that company was InstaGeeks. I live with my best friend, Mary Green and she is the one who paid for the services. I was transferred from one company to another once the first technician said I had been hacked. That company was digi (do not remember the rest). Now yesterday I did not call anyone but I got a call from a guy who said he was from InstaGeek but the caller ID said Big Island.

He said our network had been hacked (I am thinking that when I introduced Mary's new computer InstaGeek was triggered since we have software they installed on my computer which is hardwired to FIOS of Verizon and all other computers are on a private wireless network. When the first time InstaGeeks worked on the network they charged Mary $400 but said it would cover everything for 5 years. This Big Island guy wanted to charge $700 and told me the first charge was just for viruses, etc.

I need to know if these people are authorized by Google and if so why? Where is the liability? Now I have just purchased a new HP Chromebook because the first one continues to have issues and since it is not Microsoft based there is no third party that can work on it by remote. Who at Google do you want me to send my old Chromebook for analysis of who and how it got screwed up.

Dear Google Fiber Kansas City, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. On April 22, 2015 Google Fiber came to install our TV and Internet services. The install was scheduled for 3 hours. The technicians worked in our home for 6 hours and were unable to complete the job. A second crew returned to our home on April 23, 2015 and spent another 4 hours. This crew finally completed the installation.

Subsequently, we had equipment in our family room that made a loud noise, feedback in our expensive Bose sound system, our high-end WiFi equipment not being used, our Sprint femto cell left out of the system and a myriad of other issues. We finally sought follow up service and a third set of technicians came to our home on May 18, 2015. This group re-did our entire setup, moving the main internet equipment to our basement (where it should have been to begin with), incorporated our WiFi equipment and generally solved our issues. Four days later, on May 22, 2015, our cable service stopped working.

On Saturday, May 23rd we called Google for service. It was Memorial Day weekend. You indicated you could come on Thursday May 28th. We contacted the crew that had been in our home on May 18th and they came out on Monday, May 25th. This crew, again, changed out equipment in our home and got our cable operating. Four days later, on May 29,, 2015, our cable service stopped working again. We believe Google Fiber is unable to provide services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and therefore cancelled service on May 29, 2015. Because the cable service was not working, we asked that be cancelled immediately and billing stop, with the internet to be cancelled June 15, 2015.

In addition, when the technicians fixed on service Monday May 25th, they somehow HBO added to our plan for $20/month. When I received the plan change confirmation email I immediately went in to cancel the selection since we had not chosen that and while I cancelled, your system actually changed just HBO to a premium package of $40/month. I have had to call and email multiple times in order to resolve this selection, as customer service agents were clearly not empowered to fix the problem they caused initially. I was billed both a partial month and a full month for these services I never subscribed to and spent hours working to resolve the charges. These charges have finally been resolved but not without an unreasonable amount of effort on my part.

Due to our cancellation, you now state we must pay a pro-rated construction fee of either $275 or $250 (we have received notifications with both amounts). We believe Google Fiber failed to provide service at a commercially reasonable level and that the construction fee charges should be waived. We have been unable to resolve the construction fee charges with your local customer service team despite many contacts and escalations. I have paid our final bill (without the construction fee) and yet I am unable to remove my credit card from your system so you will be able to automatically charge my card with this fee. While I can and will dispute that on my credit card, I would prefer to resolve it directly without having to go to that step.

To resolve the problem, I am asking for waiver of the Construction Fee charge as a result of our cancellation. I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem, and will wait until June 25, 2015 before seeking help from the Kansas Corporation Commission and the Johnson County District Attorney’s Consumer Protection Division. I am immediately filing a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Please contact me at the address provided or by phone or email.

The Google search page always has a small cartoon at the top. The one today, 6-17-15, was very offensive, showing the Statue of Liberty crumbling and destroyed, with an American flag behind it! I don't have to put up with this political crap and am switching to Bing immediately. What ungratitiude and arrogance!

Was at daughter's home, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and using her computer and was refused. Questioned the use of her computer. Since I am 72 and technically challenged I realized I had a problem. Struggling to correct this misfortune, things went down hill rapidly as I was asked for the phone number I used for verification. I had lost this phone months ago and had a new phone 1-315-486-2805. I have since found the Trac phone and recharged and added minutes. Looked for the SMS number, but realized it could not be received because the phones battery was dead. Help me please. To make matters worse.... I was trying to make payments for items purchased and it was the last day for payment. Now I am blocked from shopping because I did not cover my bids at the given time. As I said it all went down hill rapidly. If you would like to hear about the "cherry on the sundae".... I was suppose to be back in New York on my own computer, but became ill, as we ate at a Buffet and I came down with food poisoning ! I am so frustrated at this point... is more than just an email address, it is a combination of names & a life number of my ancestral Scots.

I used Google search engine looking for a Fishing Rod Dryer. The item I was interested in was the first one to pop up at J Stockard Fly Fishing. I clicked on the picture of the item I wanted to ordered but when I received my order they had done a bait and switch. They sent me the Basic Dryer and what I had ordered was the Deluxe Dryer. I contacted the company and still received terrible customer service and was told that I can return the item at my expense. I contacted my card company and started a despute with the company and would highly recommended you remove them from your search engine.

I was unable to send any e-mail from g-mail. There showed that delivery status notification failure ,technical fault of permanent failure. My another e-mail account doesn`t open. There showed that your password is in valid.

The ads that cause content I'm reading to move are extremely hard on my eyes and brain due to sensory issues that are COMMON problems for people. I know that companies want their advertising to disrupt people's web browsing to bring attention to their ads, but that is counter productive since we lose patience with the page and just close it. I click on plenty of advertising links, but only the ones that don't move, blink, and cover content. Irritating people is NOT the way to sell. I know that Google isn't the only one to allow these types of ads, but seriously, I will find news sites that don't do this and they will get my business.

Someone purchased one of your products and charged it on my visa card. $200 on 3 separate occasions 4/2/2015.. $50; 2 on 4/10/2015... $50 and $100. I called Google on 4/28/2015 and spoke to several people. I was connected to Austin and he was going to get back to me. I called this morning and no one knows him, and no information in the computer regarding our conversation. I need my money back!!

I am not able to open my mail because you are always asking me to sign up instead of signing in and you are always claiming that someone else own my mail address of many years. I do not want to sign up again when I already have my gmail address. Please let me sign into my gmai address.

I have many emails that I would like to answer, but I have to have a "Google" account. When I try filling in the information, Google wants to know my Gmail email OR I can use my present email address. Which is the one I put on, and the response is "Gmail address not correct. I DON"T WANT GMAIL!!! I have a Gmail account and had nothing but problems. I want to stick with my Yahoo account!!

Good evening. I have composed an email regarding a malicious email from gmail that was sent to a clinician that I work for privately. I require an email address in order for it to be investigated. I look forward to hearing from someone to help me out!

Purchased email account and photos and videos of my first and second child being born all lost as all accounts and apps have been hacked and can no longer use emails or apps so phone no longer any good to me as I can't do anything with it no play store or anything. Reported to police and fraud squad who are investigating further but three mobile refuse to do anything for instance replace handset stop contract and been right rude. Htc also not helpful and Google well I've never ever been spoken to in such a manner, and also repeatedly hung up on the line deliberately considering had been waiting long time in que and ringing from Wales near Scotland UK to USA.

I've tried all avenues but not treated fairly as I pay and haven't missed a payment for 7or so years 45 pounds monthly to be told they won't help even replace fix or stop contract as phone no longer any good to me but just having people accessing my accounts when they feel like. Where is the security my children wife and I are now looking over shoulders. They have our my mostly identity please can somebody let me know what I should do please

Why do you have to keep changing things. My bookmarks were all categorized the way I like them. I found a recipe I wanted to save. I click bookmark save star, and I find everything has changed. I have wasted already 20 minutes trying to figure out how to put my recipe in the proper folder and still cannot figure out how to do it. How exasperating.

My PC is supposed to save me time Not create extra wasted time trying to figure out how to do things!, The changes you have made to my bookmarks system is worthless to me! Every time I get something figured out you guys come along and screw everything up for me. I HATE IT! Even that I have to waste my time writing this friggin complaint!

Yesterday my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone did an automatic software update and it STINKS!!! It has made my phone VERY hard to read and terrible to use. The screen colors are HORRIBLE!!! I called my provider, AT&T, and was told there was no way to change it and no way to go back. I was also told GOOGLE is the one who designed/implemented the update.

THIS IS MY FORMAL COMPLAINT!!! I HATE IT !!! If it cannot be removed/changed then I will have no choice but to get rid of my phone...I cannot use what I cannot read!!! I called google about an hour ago to tell them I didn't like it and see if there was a way to change it...I was told, not their problem, call Samsung and then they hung up on me. VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU GOOGLE ALL THE WAY AROUND!

Have feedback for Google?