Google Customer Service

Contact Google Corporate

Toll free phone number: 650-253-0000

Google is one of the largest technology companies in the world. Founded originally by CEOs Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google runs the largest search engine in the world. Processing billions of searches each year, Google's business has expanded to include email, cloud-based storage, images, video, maps, and driving directions. The company is based in Mountain View, California with offices around the world.

Common complaints largely stem from the fact that the company has no true Google complaints department for problems. Most of the companies support and customer service functions are largely automated through forms and automatic response. So, if you have a problem, getting an answer likely means a lot of searching (which is ironic for a company that owns a search engine).

In 2015, after facing years of anti-trust complaints, Google rebranded and restructured itself as Alphabet. Google, Nest, and other brands became smaller divisions of alphabet. This was to protect the company and help it scale and grow long term. Ultimately, if you need to contact Google corporate offices, the best way to do so is by using the proper support form and including your Google gmail email address for a fast response.

Google Contact Information

• Google headquarters address

• 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
    • Mountain View
    • CA 94043

650-253-0000

Browse reviews of other Internet Services

Top Google Complaints

respected sir the all old mail data in inbox and all has been not shown of my account.please solve this problem as soon as possible thank you.

You have posts regarding me that are 100% FALSE and must be removed . This false posting is costing me revenue to my business .
It must be removed asap .

Since 1-24-18 I have contacted/emailed google about being hacked and .my identity theft with no responds. except post on some board or account recovery. An over and over explained did not work after multi account that still have not been recovered. Google had no problem contacting me. when the thrives used my identity to open a project on Google. and want me to pay the 300. and even have I explain for God only knows was not me. An everything I have filed still nothing. The manner this company runs and treats its customers. Is really s_sad. I know once I can get this fixed I will never use anything that got Google name on and if possible would like to see them in court. An learn we are not robots but human. I don't even believe that Google will read or reach out. Because it's mean they got humble.

I placed an order on the 2nd July on website jacquesvertsaleoutletuk.com for which a payment of £31.35 was taken on my credit card. A confirmation of order was e-mailed to me. However, since then despite several e-mails from me to linda-serve@foxmail.com and to the owner kkmimevip@gmail.com, requesting tracking details, I have neither received a reply or delivery of my order. What is my next step?

Margaret fox

To whom it may be concerned,

One of my friends in China received an email last night (21:10) from my Gmail box (tomlee814@gmail.com) which was to recommend her to download the App of iMoney.

This really caught my attention, because this email was not sent by me. How can someone access my personal email box and use my name to disguise me to send message to my friend?

Could someone at your company knows what happened of this?

Enclose please find a picture of of the text if this email.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Best regards

Thomas Lee

Google representatives call our home constantly, and each time we tell them that our business is no longer in service. Today July 30 a tech from Maxton North Carolina called and although my husband told him several times that he was a disable veteran and no longer wished to received these calls he constantly went back and forth .He didn't give his name and even after we hung up he called back and started threaten us all over again. I hope you can find this creep because he don't need to be working for no one acting so unprofessional as this.

I contacted your wifi support for a new product that I purchased yesterday that was faulty out of the box
One of the units would not power on
The only ref I have is 23275 I was asked to write that on a piece of paper and take a photo of the unit and send it with a photo of my receipt all of which I did
I spoke with a support agent and his supervisor and at the start of the call I was told I could have a replacement sent within 2 days by the end of the call this changed to me being sent a label and having to return the brand new faulty product first and then get a replacement something taht would take about 5 working days
Your support kept me on the phone for over an hour with long pauses between answers and in the end I have no resolution and still have a faulty product
Why is your support so bad ? My anger went went form zero to ten over the course of the call and in the end all I got was losing over an hour of my life with no resolution

I use adwords express and signed up for $200/day. I was charged $500/day on 7-22-18.

I never authorized this nor did I want it. If I get too much too handle, it's a waste of my money - not to mention I never authorized it.

This isn't a little over what I agreed to - it's 250% over what I agreed to - Not to mention the arrogance of having Google spend my money for me.

I want a credit for the unauthorized expenditures.

can you PLEASE STOP PUTTING ADVERTS ON MY PAGE, DO NOT WANT AND DEFINITELY DO NOT NEED

Goolgle violates GDPR rights.
Google violates my trust & privacy.
Contact me Google 513-266-8178
Michael Justice regarding background
Data collection impossible to revoke permissions my personal paid for product you have authority over me as a user of my productivity than any privlages ill ever grant Google legally.
Image not helpful google invisible!

Please refund £3.39 you took from my PayPal account Without authority asap. I never bought anything from you, I never gave you permission too take this money, the advice on the game... the secret society, I was playing stated “I have been given 10 what ever as a valued customer and due to inconvenience” IT DID NOT STATE I HAD TO BUY THESE. What you have done is fraud and not what I would expect from you, it is disgusting and should be reported. Getting people to buy by pretending it is free, with no receipt or advice email that I have purchased being sent.
The supposed 10 added what ever they are called, are unused and due to your deceit I will never play your game again, cannot trust you. £3.39 is not much but the way you took it is robbery and shameful from a company such as Google. I will ask PayPal how you can take money from my account without use of my password, authority or knowledge and intend to take this incident further and make my complaint known.

I received a phone ( 705-386-8390) call today in regards to listing our business Soccer Elite and or Blacks Guest House to an upgrade with Google, the agents name was Joseph at approx. 4 pm. We talked at length about different aspects of what your company could offer me in the way of advertising but in the end I said no because of the monthly expense. He was verbally abusive and very condescending and the ending was very unpleasant.
Thank you, Billy Black.

My email dbarison40@gmail.com has been hacked I tried the account recovery nothing called google support and got horrible response saying I needed to purchase a $100 google play card what the hell is googles problem delete my account ASAP or a lawsuit will be filed

I am a user of Google Drive and have noticed that the 'Used' space indicator in the cloud drive has not increasing for several months, although I back up massive new files of all kinds every day. The discrepancy between the disk file being backed up and the indicated cloud space is now up to 30GB and I am highly concerned about the integrity of my backup on the cloud drive. To complicate matters, there is no indication of the number of items on the cloud drive to compare with of the file being backed up. I have contacted Google Drive support on this, but they seem not to understand and have abandoned answering me, that is why I am taking this route of contact now. This is not a question of a simple bug in the used space indication - the inability to verify data backed up to the cloud drive with the original data is a basic major flaw for a backup system, which makes it practically useless.

I bought a brand new Pixel 2 phone from Google. When I make calls on the phone I can hear the people clearly but the person on the other end says that I cut in and out. I went through a lengthy process with the help and support team to try and fix it. Nothing worked, so they said they’d replace my phone with a refurbished one. I told them it was unacceptable to no avail. I even talked to a manager and he said my he couldn’t hear me well but insisted I can only get refurbished. When I buy a product on AMAZON and it’s defective, they replace it no questions asked. What recourse does a consumer have for this situation?

I forgot my password and I can't seem to get through the program to get a new password I went to the Apple Store I talk to a lot of people and they can't get me through with all the Verification codes all this nonsense I just can't get to sign into my email from another computer please but I have someone to talk to to get me help to sign in to my email from another computer other than this iPad that I have

For a long time I have never had a problem with google, but these captchas are silly, I have had trouble ordering tickets, signing up to memberships and newsletters and entering the competitions, every time a captcha comes up and I do as it asks, because lets face it there are only so many squares with a car in or a bus and it tells me captcha failed try again, I recently tried to order tickets 34 times I tried his captcha and it kept failing, ive tried all sorts to get over this and it just isn't working, on your forums on complaints, if you ever look and take notice loads of people are complaining a lot of my friends are, its ridiculas, now I want to be able to order tickets I want to be able to receive newsletters I want a normal service o do these things

Constant calls from Google. Then if I talk to someone about it they just hang up on me. Pretty sad. I'll just be a dick to your sales people. I'm not paying for your shit service

Hi google
my complain is very very pore but you think about that , Please see the my attach image file , look different one image two shade & not match ..

Thanks

Rakib

For several months now, at my home address I have been receiving mailings from Google, for something cleared Adwords.
I have tried completing the online form asking for my details to be removed, but still the letters keep coming.
I have just tried ringing the phone number shown on the latest mail item I have been sent, and the person who answered the phone refused to help me, and just said that I needed to complete the online form – which I have done several times – before hanging up on me. So why are Goggle refusing to remove my details from your mailing list ?
What concerns me even more is that I have never had any direct dealings with Google, nor have I ever given permission for Google to write to me in the first place. So where have Google obtained my details from, particularly given that the address you are using to write to me is not shown on the website for the association for which you believe me to be the contact.
This is a clear breach of GDPR, and must be rectified immediately.
Should I receive any further mailings from you (other than a written apology), then I will have no option but to report you to the relevant regulatory body, as I have now exhausted all other avenues.

The details shown on the mailings I have been receiving have the following address details..

Cheshire County Athletic Association
55 Hill Top Road
Acton Bridge
NORTHWICH
CW8 3RA

I am disappointed that you changed “Contact “ out side of emails. I do not like the fact that now I cannot open up my contacts while I am writing a email.
Totally not welcome change. You didn’t have even inform us that there would be a change. Totally lost, confuse and I really want my “Contacts” back.
Please.

recaptcha no longer works. none of them can be solved. you click and clikc and clikc

The no internet prompt stays on even though the game comes up,preventing interaction with the game of war fire age.

Don’t help , don’t help, don’t help

At 3:23 am i recived a pop up advertisement.
This is totally unexceptable. Please resolve this problem quickly and permanently.
I have always had a good experience with google.

I hate google.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7active phone and the last update, Monday, June 25th, was a Google update. I no longer have text tones, my phone runs terribly slow, and I keep getting pop ups that I cannot get rid of. I WANT MY TEXT TONES BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I contacted AT&T and they are unable to resolve this issue and suggested that I contact you since you did the last update. I want my phone back the way it was - working!@!!!! not like now. It is very slow to respond - texting, moving to other apps, and looking things up on the internet. I am so upset that ALL my specific text tones are gone with no option to bring them back. Please resolve this problem.

Respected Sir,
I am from India. I take Your GMVT service From 1neclick Online pvt ltd. they have committed me by name of google that they will design website, but latter they told they will dising a web page. but still date i haven't Receive any service. So please can you help me. im uploading my bill copy also.By looking at the name of google i have given the ad but i haven't receive any kind of service.

When I filled out an online application form for a professional organization my email address of course was required. The box auto filled my gmail address which I deleted and instead entered my company address. Once the form was completed it stated a confirmation email was sent to complete the registration. I repeatedly checked my business address but no email. Then when I looked at the unread emails on my I phone the confirmation email was sent to my gmail account! Google has no business manipulating my information in this way. In fact I DO NOT LIKE the way Google wants to constantly auto fill my information. I do not need their AI telling me what to enter, I am capable of doing that myself. I will probably close my accounts with google and never use any of their services again if at all possible. People worry about "big pharma" "big oil" & other corporations. I know that our biggest danger is "big tech"!

I am trying to set up my cell phone but I can't get past the Google set-up. It will not accept my password. I have reset my password online successfully but when I enter it into my cellphone it will not accept it. I am not able to contact Google in any way. The Verizon Wireless representative could not either. My cellphone is inoperable due to this. Google has made itself completely unavailable.

I don't like you Asking so many questions. I turn off auto update, it turns itself back on. You invade my privacy, you save info I don't want saved and it is a MAJOR fucking job to view all privacy rules and location rules and then you have to have computer knowledge of what it all means!! I like your search engine and games and the rest you can shove up your ads!! You have no idea how many people I know that are saying the same thing......I don't want your assistant, you make,sure you download updates to see what areas you can target and then force a bunch of bloatware!! I want to throw my cellphone now. You provide gadgets and hacks but only the people who know how to use are hackers!! and every time I talk to Google I talk to a foreigner with the same accent of those who hate our people!!! Fuck off Google I believe YOU are the enemy!!!! Like Obama!!

I hate google why is there no number or real person to talk to. I rest my phone and dont know my passcode im locked out my phone why did samsung allow they have no right to lock my phone i need my phone and all because a stupid password, a class action suit should be brought

I keep getting calls all day long from google people and my number is listed on the do not call registry

the last google listing number from shannon is 414-510-1381 personal and 619-309-1789 caller id

please stop them by any means means possible even killing them is fine with me

I have been trying to get back into my account I don't want a new account I want that one I have done everything it ask and it can't still can't be found I took screen shots and everything they said I had to pay for help. I can show my ID and you can clearly see that me and I'm still in my account I just need a new password but it keep say I need to recover my account it's not lost. Just need to rest my password.

since feb 13th 2018 I have reported spam, hack ,fraud to google and gmail in the process I have broken two mobile phones and my tablet is now frozen I assume by the hacker, I have conducted two hard resets as instructed obiously it failed. I have no form of contact, and loosing business as I am self employed and communicate mostly via facebook. I have no access to any online account. even my bank was violated by this. it is appalling that from 13th feb up until todays date I sit here trying to sort this situation. I'm considering law advice if this is not sorted in the next few hours.

I ordered a wig from wigsmart 05.03,2018 the style was called Jamie Lee Curtis. The wig I received was nothing like the style I ordered. They asked for pictures of me wearing it I obliged. They offered me various incentives to keep it the last being a 30% refund and keep the wig. I've stood my ground insisting I get a full refund of £75 plus postage £15,60 to return it with insurance. I did not receive the mesh-like wig cap with the order. I have emailed them twice asking for confirmation of receiving £90.60p refund, no answered received. There service has not been good, many emails telling me how hard staff worked to make it and many more with differing % refunds. I am loath to return the wig I feel there is no guarantee I will see my refund. Please can you help me
Sylvia Keene

Dear Sir/Madame,

I am Vonnie James, the president of the Grenada Baptist Association and pastor of Rose Hill Baptist Church and also Acting Head of the Conference of Churches in Grenada.

I have a number of email addresses with you.

For some months now, someone named Jnice has signed up to Match by Mail and I have been receiving unsolicited emails from Match.

I have tried deleting myself from MACTH but obviously, as I said someone else signed up my email and so to no avail.

I am writing you for help from unsubscribing my email from Match by Mail.

Further, if I continue to receive emails from that site, I shall endevour to take legal action.

Find below is relevant information concerning Match by Mail.

Kind regards,

Rev.Vonnie James

Match by Mail <matchmail@connect.match.com>
reply-to: "donotreply@connect.match.com" <donotreply@connect.match.com>
to: Jnice <jamesvonnie@gmail.com>
date: Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 4:26 AM
subject: You have 16 new matches: submissive, Age 49 from Monroe, MI...see more.
mailed-by: connect.match.com
signed-by: connect.match.com
unsubscribe: Unsubscribe from this sender

Been trying to get into my acct for 1 and a half weeks. Been getting the run around not impressed. when I go on internet to recovery they send me to my husbands yahoo. acct I have to close google to be able to access it. Please just sms me or my daughter 3991 Please help me get back to using my acct. Thank you

Your website sucks the only thing it can do is saying not responding

Typed in www.office.com/setup into google to load a Microsoft office home and student card and was redirected without my knowledge to a site setup to look like the real site. Thought I was dealing with Microsoft but ended up as a victim of fraud and lost over $900. How did google allow their site to be hacked and can I get my money back from google?
Googled what happened to me and it has happened to thousands of people, so google knows already and are what are they doing about it? Was dealing with fraudsters called Brightpcguru Inc.

Yes I have been waiting for months now on the phone every day seems like with Google and receive my big so big I had a promo code of getting hey Google pen with it. Have been promised that they would get in touch with me with now much it’s been four months I would like for this to be checked into immediately

Gmail.Is sending my outgoing mail to draft folder and incoming could be anyware.This problem has been ongoing for
months and as I am deaf I have only emails to contact anyone It is very distressing for DEAF people.Also I get repeated
messages to rectify my account which was done 2-3 days ago.It is the reason I won`t make google my default.If you
don't` rectify this problem in 24 hrs I will say goodby to google forever.Barry Duffy=btduffy1935@gmail.com

After at least 10 years with Google as my default search engine on PCs and Macs both at home and work, I am re-setting all browsers to another search engine, definitely not Chrome and all related system folders and files will be deleted. There are 7 computers in my family, plus my work desktop and Google will be expunged from all of them. The reasons are two-fold.

1. Google's marketing of Chrome over the last 5 years has become increasingly aggressive and abusive. I tried Chrome only once for a few days and did not like it. The homepage was very intrusive with flashing banners and pop-ups and demands for me to check security, to get get hold of my private details I surmise. Chrome has the worst reputation for privacy - some of my AV ware classed it as a PUP or worse. It is my decision alone if I want Chrome or not and I do not buy and maintain computers for Google's marketing campaigns. They are for me - not for Google or anyone else.

I recall the Chrome marketing started with random, occasional pop-ups on Google's homepage, then it was bundled in with software/driver updates of what I thought were bona fide companies who I actively discriminate against since. The Google homepage pop-ups increased in regularity and resistance to removal. As of about 3 months ago Chrome pop-ups are a permanent feature on my large work desktop. Google does not advise how to stop it because you thinks its your right. I asked our IT Manager to manually delete the manifest.dll files which worked for only one day - I believe you have written it into the HTML code. Obviously Google's hackers are highly trained.

However on my family's 7 computers, there is particularly aggressive and complete AV software that removes everything I have found. Nothing comes back after that. But this abuse is obviously a deliberate and pre-meditated decision of Google and I resent it. Henceforth, I will not allow any Google browser system files on any of my computers.

2. If you are still reading this, the removal of View Image and Search Image functionality today, was the last straw with Google. I have read your Twitter announcement but I reject the reasoning. The best way to protect IP is not to publish at all, but these numerous image subscription companies embed their logos all over the images anyway. And there are very few users with the specialist advanced skills and software who could remove the watermarks and frankly, its more trouble than its worth when there is often matching images from other sources without them. No doubt there are other reasons that Google does not wish to publish in the public domain such as subscriber loyalty. By actually seeing a product image is marketing for that company, because if its the sort of product I am looking for, then I'll hit Visit. Most manufacturers I found this way and will want to purchase their products.

But Google have tried to make it difficult and made sure of their subscribers' loyalty by forcing users to visit their websites. But the reality is that users will simply erase Google and Chrome from their systems and use another search engine and/or browser as I have done. I've looked at some now and they all allow to view, save and search for higher definition. I don't need to look any further - its too easy.

Google used to be a good company with the right attitude towards users, but over the last 5 or 6 years you've become increasingly greedy and consumers know it. When you lose enough of us, then Google will learn. I regret it has come to this.

can't reassign phone numbers to different business accounts; they uploaded information to phone number without my permission or my doing so; I can't find information I'm seeking because previous search algorithyms are sending me elsewhere (I guess), I can't even find information when I search with the exact words in the url either from .com or .ca when looking internationally, I can't manage my multiple accounts with fluidity. It's getting worse. Need a search engine for that markets small businesses and small sites - maybe then I could find the information I'm looking for.

You tube red is appallingly bad
the reason is that you tube red, unlike the normal you tube, will not play on multiple devices in my home.
I have several TVs in my house and I play you tube on all of them
with the normal you tube this is fine,unfortunately with you tube red, my tv says ....YouTube red is being used on another device and it stops,
You tube red is useless and I wish to cancel, because it cannot be used on multiple devices in my home.
many other services, Netflix Lightbox, etc do allow play on multiple devices in my home. So ....... Why not you tube red ? Please explain ? Unhappy You tube red customer , Ryan James Flat 3, 4 Frederick street Avalon lower Hutt new Zealand, Phone 022 404 4706

this is a kind request of mine to google...please kindly recover my email id. I don't know who hacked my email account .I can't even enter in my account can't check my important mails .This id is very important for me .Please consider my problems and kindly recover my id. I have tried many different ways but still google has no respond. Please consider it.

The name provided was used to create an account some time ago which cannot be remembered now. Meanwhile the google as a company is not making it easy at all for me to either retrieve or create a new one.I'm completely devastated because I cannot access google play store to inatall any app. I'm currently out to date because I'm not on whatApp or any other social media. Please I need help.

i am sick and tired of spanish come up in my browser i have my setting in english what's the problem.
other browsers do not do this. chrome is having problems all the time . i pretty much have had it.

It's absolutely awful that I can't sign in to my account on another comp/Laptop other than my own. I currently do not have a cell phone so I can't receive verification texts, so I sent my email and you STILL couldn't confirm it's my account, what an absolute JOKE that system is, absolutely pathetic, it really is...I have work to do this weekend, and now I can't, thanks google, you absolutely suck. Sort it out and get me back into my account

There is a compant trading under "faztplay.com" who is pretending to be you "google" and offering a free iphone 8 instead in my case a samsung. Suddenly you are on a 5 day free trial which will automatically become a permanent agreement that costs 49$ a month. I thi9nk that I got out of the agreement, but I really believed that I was dealing with google until I got home and checked my mail and found that there is a company called faztplay.com who hides behind your name.
Google should be more professional than allowing this to happen.
I am very surprised that it is so easy to confuse customers.
yours
Richard Stephen

Hi,
Why does Google discriminates against the White Males.?Is it a normal practice at Google to give preferential treatments for Jews, Indians, Asians, Females, and be bias toward White and Black Males, also against Hispanics ?

My daughter called google in Canada asking for help to get into her google account. She had to change pass word 3 times and still couldn't' get in. The people who answered hung up 3 times for no reason. Very angry. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I have ordered a google home on 27th November in google store, order# GS.0269-3277-9241, mail id: dhanam45@yahoo.com
I got a shipment advise saying the product was shipped, but did not get delivered even after a week. Called google store support and understood the shipping label did not contain the apartment number, and hence, the transporter could not deliver. He further told me that he is making correction to shipping address and arrange replacement shipping. Did get 2nd time the shipping advise, but did not get the product even after a week more of waiting.

Subsequently, called couple of times google support and got misleading information - one support staff and her supervisor Ms Yam told me that sine the consignment returned 2nd time, replacement won't be possible.

I called the transport company 'Fedex' and understood the address was again wrongly printed i.e without apartment no. I also understood that the address can be corrected by the shipper by calling fedex, which I did promptly convey this message to Yam. She came back after day that it was too late and hence, the consignment was returned to store. When I asked the question on what went wrong 2nd time and why the address was not corrected, I did not get the answer. In spite of repeated followups, no attempt was made by google store on time to ensure the shipment and delivery to correct address. If refund was processed automatically, what is the role of support staff/supervisor to handle an exceptional situation like this, and how did the other supervisor committed on 23rd Dec that despite refund, he has arranged free replacement?

The bottom line is I neither got the shipment nor the money back. Money may come back in few days. It is highly disappointing experience with google store as people are lethargic and give vague reason for the failure to deliver the product. I expect google to send me the product as it is a gross failure from their side. I wrote couple of mails and spoke few times, but not getting any responsible answer

I see flaw in your order processing and data feed system that you refer on the following area

1. System accepts guest order but do not have provision or visibility for the agent to check the complete order history by using the guest order number, as you and your staff could not track give me accurate information.

2. Why your transporter do not have the habit of calling the customer if they have any difficulty to trace the address?

3. Why the changes in shipment address made by the agent on 18th December not updated in your data base - as you were unable to trace the decision / changes made on 18th December

Hope you understand, these flaws not only wasted your company's money, but also my couple of productive hours to keep talking to your folks and writing mails.

I am prepared to spend some more time to educate the architect, who designed this system. Feel free to reach out to me or ask them to call me on my hand phone +91 8828321494

Let me know if you can deliver this to the right person, who cares for custoemer.

Thanks
Elumalai P

I have been receiving phone calls on my business phone from companies selling Google listing. I listed on Nov. 7, 2017 with a company called Modern Spotlight. I continue to receive calls from other companies one told me to complain to google head office. I hope this is the correct form to issue this complaint and look forward to an answer or action that could stop these calls short of disconnecting the phone. Thank you for your attention to this matter and I look forward to a solution that makes these phone calls stop.

We have used Googlemail for a number of years without having to use a password to access it. Now we have been told to change our password but your system does not recognise any password which we thought we had created and possibly does not recognise our e-mail address for the account which we created some years ago and now we are supposed to know the date on which the account was created and of course, we have not kept a record because we never thought that it would be necessary. On inputting our telephone number we are told that your system does not recognise either of our names. Your system is ridiculously complicated. We have already provided an e-mail address which you can check on and you e-mailed that address with a verification code but when we re-enter your system to input the code, we have to re-input the address which triggers another e-mail and a new code so we have to remain on screen until our daughter can inform us of the latest verification code. Since she is working this will have to wait until she is available and this may take some time. Meanwhile we are e-mailless and have been so for over a week thanks to you. We have contacted your helpline number to be given a recovery website address which has been accessed only to find several alternatives which we do not trust as being official. Some customer service.

NO GMAIL - NOT WORKING - HASN'T BEEN FOR DAYS - CANNOT CONTACT GOOGLE OR GMAIL - TRIED PHONING SYDNEY TO HAVE A RECORDED MESSAGE WHICH DID NOT REFER TO GMAIL

OUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN CHECKED - PROBLEM IS NOT OUR END

INITIALLY COULDN'T SEND EMAILS NOW CANNOT SEND OR RECEIVE

THINKING I HAD THE INCORRECT PASSWORD FOR ONLINE COMPLAINT DIDN'T HELP AS COULDN'T GET GOOGLE/GMAIL TO RESPOND

I ask for free reverse mobile phone location app. Everyone that show up you have to pay to get location of momoblie phone right now where it is located

I am absolutley sick of switching accounts on devices!! I am tired of going through the same process of entering in a password that was right, Google says it is not, and then changing the password AGAIN so i can access the damn account!! This time it wont let me access it point blank, so I say this is utter B.S.!!!!! Fix this NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called your customer service number to get help with my account and my granddaughter's account, I must have sound a little confusing but there was no need to hang up on me. when I called back someone picked up the phone and put it back down. I talked to another gentleman who helped me with my account and then hung up without helping me with my granddaughter's account, I give up. I think we have a language barrier or they're just not able to help me. If they aren't , I could appreciate them saying so. Deborah Robinson.

Am completely fed up with Google mail and its continuous loading icon that goes on forever or having to recover web pages because they have frozen that take ages to get back. I often switch off. Doesn't happen on my mobile but I like to work with a desktop. Thinking of going back to Hotmail because Google is a right pain and has been for a long time. Also why does it keep asking me to get on to Chrome every time I go on email. I am on Chrome. Get rid of your pesky question on my page please. Drives me mad and obliterates email messages. MY IP supplier has replaced my router and made no difference.

I received several notifications of a reward. Iphone 7 and attempted to verify the validity. And to inform that I could not add my cvv number due to putting a 3rd party payment block due to previous scam. I enquired whether there was some other way of paying for postage. EE account or other.to discover tha £5 and then £16 was required to get an answer. This seems excessive to just validate and help with this.

phoned 877-478-4015 at approx. 11:45 today with an inquiry. the call was ended after i stated my question. redialed at 11:47, reached the same rep., and he disconnected directly after i stated my issue. i think once, perhaps a glitch, twice deliberate.

I want to know why you are censoring people that you feel don't fit your narrative this is called policing our opinions it's illegal and I'm telling you we are censoring your company this is not right your company needs to stop this asap

Please consider this HATE MAIL for killing the Nik Software collection. Do you have any idea how many photographers depend upon that set of plug-ins? Why did Google buy Nik if they weren't going to maintain it?????!!!! Killing the Nik software has just undone all the good that Google has done for world, I will never forgive Google for doing this. Charge us for the software if you have to, or sell it to someone that will maintain it. but don't let it die! Every photographer I know now loathes and detests Google for this despicable act.

I have experienced an intolerable number of problems with signing to my Google account. Almost every time I have got to use a new password, with codes going backwards and forwards. I have had enough. My time is valuable. Please advise me on this. If the reply is too slow I will close my account.

I'm here to complain about telegram groups channels which are sharing and leaking naked pictures and videos of ladies as revenge here in Kenya. I have tried to report this via their email abuse@telegram.org also their support email, now it's almost two weeks and it's still going on, tried to report the ground on telegram nothing has been done, it's really traumatizing and ugly coz its a public group where even kids have access. please assist on this issue with immediate effect.

This is to complain about the Google Play Refund Department and in particular the refund specialist Dredge. Over the past years, I have purchased over 70 ebooks from Google Play Books, so far so good. On Nov. 15 I purchased an ebook (Can$7.09) on Google Play Books. Then I realized it was a wrong one and so I submitted a request for the refund. On Nov. 17, Prince, a staff of the Google Support Team replied that he was going to forward my case to one of their specialists.

On Nov. 18, Ash, a refund specialist of the Google Support Team replied that they could not post my refund for it did not meet their policy guidelines. I replied right away to remind him that my ebook should meet their policy guidelines since it was only purchased a couple of days ago. Hence Dredge, another refund specialist of the Google Support Team replied in a discriminating and insulting tone that although their refund policy stated that my order met the refund criteria, they might "decline requests" for refunds that appeared to be "abusing their processes".

Then I replied right away and asked Dredge to give me a detailed explanation why he considered my request for the refund of that wrong ebook is so “abusing” that made him turn down my refund request.Hence on Nov. 19 Dredge apologized and said according to their Terms of Service, "if Google issues a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund and may decline requests for refunds in the future" and so they were unable to offer my refund.

Then I replied right away telling him that when I consulted his staff about the ebooks that I wanted to buy and when they could not give an answer, they always suggested that users could purchase the ebook first, and ensured me that there would always be a refund should it turn out that the book did not meet the user's expectations. This is in fact very obvious and is precisely Google Play's policy.

Hence Dredge apologized again but said "nowhere on your chat consults that my colleague ever promised nor guaranteed any refund for any purchases." and refused to refund.Then I replied with with the following: "I re-read your Term of Service but found nowhere in https://play.google.com/about/play-terms.html mentioning that you could “decline requests” for refunds in the future. The closest I could find is the following under section 6:

“In the case of Products other than apps, subject to any limitations in the additional terms for the specific Product below, You may return Products that you purchased from Google Play to Google if Google Play does not perform as stated with respect to that purchased Product, and Google will provide at its option either a replacement Product or a refund of the purchase price. If Google elects to issue you a refund, the refund of your purchase price shall be your sole remedy. Google reserves the right to issue refunds or credits at its sole discretion. If Google issues a refund or credit, it is under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future. “

The proper interpretation of the above should be: Google reserves the sole right to choose either issue a refund or issue a credit of the purchase price as the refund method for the remedy, and is under no obligation that the same refund method will be used consistently in the future for all requests. And based on your policy, I understand that once the product is refunded, should the user buy the same product again, there will be no refund again for that same product if he decides later that the re-purchased product still does not perform as stated.

Therefore it is clear that since I have never requested a refund for that wrong ebook, Google should issue a refund or credit for my refund request."Seeing that Dredge was unable to provide an unbiased and sensible solution to my request, I asked that he elevate the case to his supervisor or another support manager to follow up.

Finally on Nov. 20 Dredge replied that "I know that you wanted to have this escalated. Unfortunately, there's no other team that would handle your request. We only have our team that handles all refund escalation throughout Google Play. We review all refund request. I'm afraid our decision still stands. We can't issue a refund for that particular purchase under our current refund policies. If you have time please click here and learn more about returns and refund on Google Play."

So this is the problem: Could a personnel in your refund department make a refund decision solely on his very own and not based on Google Play's established policy? Could he do anything he want just because they are the only team for that? Up to this moment Dredge still could not give any explanation to exactly why there would be no refund for my request even after he admitted that my request met the refund policy. He just kept refusing to admit his wrong decision to turn down my request, while insultingly thought I was abusing the refund request. The fact is actually this: Dredge is abusing his own job's power to discourage customers from coming back to make further purchases on Google Play Books.

I recently sent a Zippo lighter for repair. Found a site with an address, which having talked to Zippo, they advised that this address is over 4 years old, the result is that my lighter is now 'lost'. How is it that Google can continue to show out of date critical information. Zippo obviously know of the problem, but advise that there is nothing they can do about it.

My nexus 9 tablet would not open one day. It went through the 'sign in cycle' that so many others have described an was not caused by me. The only way to clear this was to reset using the external buttons. When restarting, it requests that i use the original account details. I tried with what I can recall and failed. An option for verification with sms was given...security questions but one including when the account was set up. If i can't recall a password or other details how do you think i will recall a question like this.

I took an educated guess and it let me through. I am at a stage where i have tried a private account with the correct details...yahoo, a google account with the correct details, but wrong, another google account which was work and i assume closed as i have resigned. Surely if you have details of these you can cross reference details? If i cannot recall a non google account then i do not know what to do. Why does it not give the option to reopen details by confirming with proper security questions or verification through phone etc. I never asked for this level of security and was not informed. The pad does not have any life threatening data and i would rather lose it and have someone use it than having this level of encryption.

I should have had an option when setting up or if i did one that i understood because i would have unchecked it. I expect you to confirm who I am in another way and help me to resolve this issue.

We have spent money on google advertising, yet received bogus and unjust reviews. We asked for them to be removed and google refused. Another company advertising with google in the same business as us got a poor review from a customer and google removed it. These are not legit and we know they are coming from competitors. How is this fair? I don't want to spend any more money with google as they don't seem to be able to police these reviews.

Google are a dreadful company to deal with, their customer service is appalling. I have had negative reviews by phantom customers on my company and apparently anybody can say what they like about your company with out any need for silly things like facts or Google reviewing the comments. On top of that if you list your business on Google maps - it can't be removed! small print of the signing up process. Now clearly this has to be illegal or certainly immoral - to be unable to reverse a decision about my company information - who the hell do they think they are? You can go ex-directory from the phone book but not with Google. They honestly think they can control our property ie. our information and therefore without exaggerating - our lives.

I have been trying to get onto google my business for like 2 years without success. The Filipino call center don't call me to verify my ad on google my business, so it goes back to me calling again to trying to get them to call but then they keep sending me an email wanting me to video verify. I don't want to do that because I am an onsite computer repairer, and very few people come to my house and I really don't want people to just turn up to my house wanting me to fix their computers. So the circle just keeps going round and round and round and round so i am not happy at all matter of fact I am considering taking legal options to sort this out.

I was in the market for a dog from my home town in New Glasgow Nova Scotia Canada. Under dogs for sale in New Glasgow there was a litter of puppies for sale at 100 dollars. I applied, phoned and found out they were American in Indiana. They offered to sell the dog and charge an extra fee of 100 dollars for delivery. How they were going to get past the border I don't know. I emailed her hinting that it was a scam. She emailed back that she could be trusted and would send the puppy as soon as she received the 200 dollars.

That opened my eyes. Now a person with the same phone number is offering purebred Poms with a setting in Alberta under the new name of Dora Wilson. If you check the add, she lives all over Alberta and a dozen different cities with the same Indiana phone humber. I realize you can't check every thing but this smells of a puppy mill or at worst payment with no arrival of puppy. I wonder how many people have been taken it and sent money. Other than that I have no complaints about Google. I find the site very helpful for a lot of different reasons. The resources seem to be endless. thank you at least accepting my complaint.

I purchased a Samsung galaxy s7 edge two month ago and I forgot the password so I did the factory reset, now I can not get into my phone I contacted att and they in turn contacted Samsung who told me to go online and change my password and wait 24 hours which I did but still can not get into my phone so Samsung told me I would have to send the phone to them but I had to send a proof of purchase which I did now they are telling me I have to wait 24 to 48 hours for a ups label. This is crap you should have a way to help us, I will not have a phone for at least 3 more weeks because of this.

I have just received notification from Google that two of my sites violate their advertising policies and therefore all my ads have been shut down. Nothing new has been done to these two sites for at least two weeks maybe longer. The person that looks after this for me is on vacation and it is Friday.

At one time I handled everything Google (we have been using Adwords since its inception, and as the user interface got more and more complicated I was forced to bring in people to manage that for me. I called in to ask what the problem was and was basically told that my landing page has been compromised and that the only way for me to discover what I need to fix is to use the search console which required me to load code onto my home page.

that is beyond my ability and frankly I find this an absolute customer service failure on Google's behalf. I am not a huge multinational client of Google but I have literally consistently spend between $200 and $800 a month since the get go, I would expect a little more than that from a business partner of mine. I wish there was an alternative and now fully endorse The Economist's recent article on the domination of our industries by companies such as Google.

I purchased a Nexus 6P with Nexus Protect on 9/30/2015. I decided June 28, 2016 that I wanted to try Google Fi because my Verizon Wireless bills were very high. Once I received the Project Fi SIM card, I tried using it in my phone for a few weeks and decided that the coverage in my home area was fine, but at my job it was not very strong, so I decided to cancel my Fi service. This began a long series of problems that ultimately ended in my checking account being withdrawn and my Google Drive service being cancelled for my payment being declined without any chance for me to correct the problem.

When I put my Verizon SIM back into my phone, the phone would not recognize the service, despite it working for months with the same SIM card prior to me trying Fi. I spent 2 hours at the Verizon store trying to get my service working, and they were finally able to get my phone to recognize the service my giving me a new SIM card, activating it in a floor model phone (because it wouldn't activate in my Nexus 6P), and then putting the activated card into my phone, at which point I got signal and was able to make calls. What I didn't know at the time (and wouldn't find out for a few months after), was that my phone was constantly sending requests to activate Call Forwarding and it was preventing any calls from reaching my phone.

That meant I never got a missed call or anything on my phone, but I would get a text message that someone left me a voicemail after (because texting wasn't affected by Call Forwarding). After weeks of working with Verizon (resetting the phone to factory specs, trying new SIM cards, adjusting settings on my account), they said the problem was my phone, not their service. I think there may be some problem with Google Fi releasing service from a Nexus 6P when leaving, you may want to look into that.

I called Google to see if they could help me, and they said I could replace my phone since I have a warranty. However, they said that they needed to put a hold on my account for the cost of the phone until they received my phone back. I asked them if that meant my funds wouldn't be available and the person on the phone said they would be (he was wrong). That left me with $13 left in my account, which obviously I wasn't expecting and it caused my entire financial life to be thrown asunder temporarily.

I have to say, why did I pay for a warranty that requires me to basically buy a new phone temporarily? Most companies I've worked with for warranty replacements only charge the customer after the 30 day return policy has passed and they don't receive the product. Obviously I returned my old phone the day after I received my new one, but this is really awful business practice. If I didn't have that money in my account (which I barely did), I wouldn't have been able to use my warranty!

In the interim between the hold being placed on my account and the funds being released, my Google Drive payment was attempted to be withdrawn from my bank account and the payment was declined. I got a notification from Google, but the "Fix or Retry Now" button only takes you to a statement page with no instructions on how to retry the payment or try a different card! It's like they don't want you to fix the problem until your account is expired! I have since gotten my account cancelled and re-signed up for service, which wa sthe only course of action I could figure out.

I would very much like someone to reach out to me to discuss this series of events that were in my mind, entirely Google's fault. Your company failed on a number of levels and I really want to know that something will be done to fix some of these issues.

The sign in button for email no longer shows up on my home page, pain in the fanny to google the right sight to get it. Google keeps saying I have no connection and will not come up, so I have to use other engines and MOST important. Yahoo took over my Google engine and Microsoft explorer. It was impossible to get out. I uninstalled/reinstalled; checked defaults...went through and took out anything related to yahoo and google. Within a couple days it kept coming back. I sent a nasty email to yahoo corp. 2 days later my computer completely crashed. I believe the malware infected my computer when I installed "Chromium" (not Chrome) it says its from Google; I could not uninstall it no matter what I did. If I had the money I would sue Yahoo.

I have been playing a game called Simcity Buildit for the past 1 and a half years until last year in August, my google account crashed and i lost my saved game. When i started the game, there comes an option of logging in with your google account and continue playing your saved game, but right after my account crash, when i tried to log in with my google account, my saved game just never appeared and i lost all the progress that i had made in the last 1 years.

This complaint may sound stupid but i lost a game which i loved very much and which was a very important medium for me to get de-stressed. So please i request google if possible please restore my saved game as quick as possible. And another fact my city was named Mahapurushnagar in the game with a vast population.

I am very upset with the information I am getting when I Google 2016 presidential polls. I now receive often as the first news source non traditional information on polls. I now receive Breitbart and other right wing news outlets. These sites present inaccurate biased interpretations of polls.

I am appalled that google treats these sites as legitimate sites. I am not a supporter of these sites and would like to see google be more objective. It appears that google is programmed to put Donald Trump in the best light possible. Please Google, be more objective and do not favor these right wing sites. Very surprised and disappointed. Not sure whether Breitbart is giving google money.

Google overwhelms webpages with advertisements in Chrome. Makes it tedious to use. Sometimes the ads are difficult to tell from the real content. They should outline the ads with a heavy border or something. It's almost like Adwords and Adsense are spammers. I am sorry to see this.

We hired a trusted photographer with google in Calgary, Alberta. It took her 8-weeks and 4 re-shoots to get the photos. Once we paid her the final deposit, she disappeared. I have been emailing and phoning her with no response. We were told, upon final payment she would have our photos posted to google as a virtual tour (which has not happened). We are well into the third week of no response from her. At this point, we feel that she ripped us off and if I can not get ahold of her (despite repeated attempts) what am I supposed to do?

I am a retired university professor and I communicate with approximately 500 recipients of my list, all over the world. Because, As perhaps you know, Greece is enslaved under occupation by the EU, I send messages to MEPs of EU, on the plight of the enslaved Greece. My sending was, according to the guidelines of google. Maximum 500 recipients per message through your website and 100 through the reduction in outlook. Obviously whenever there is a requirement for remission from my list, is done immediately.

Without mentioning any specific to me and asking me to find the reason by myself, Google Greece, disconnected first my email. Before they allowed me only two emails per day. Next they disconnected and my second email, then they connected it, asking every time the password to log in. Given the situation of enslavement of Greece, please check whether my suffering comes from actions to google Greece, from EU. Or from the obedient servant of EU, “Greek” government.

Someone at Google HQ has misused my contact information and put the wrong ads in for my websites. I already contact all of these websites as well as Google. But if anyone searches online they see the wrong information. I have been told there is nothing Google can do about this, even after submitting a complaint on the Google support website. How can I contact the Google CEO and fix this for good? I am getting hundreds of incorrect calls each month now.

I have complained before and I have reached the end of my rope with Google. I will remove (in the process ) my files,notify those I need to of the new address and leave Google forever this time. Google seen fit to remove the compose email link from my inbox so I cannot send any emails. Then because I am severely disabled they made sure there was no way that I could recover it.

I spent over two hours this morning looking for the compose email button and a way to recover it or at least get back to the conventional or basic standard setup for the inbox which I am told I can no longer use. I have complained at least ten times that because of the brain hemorrhage I had in 1990 I cannot use the new inbox because the new set up with the different colors and all the distractions is too much for me to handle. It is like moving furniture in a sightless persons house, you just cannot do that. I cannot deal with a bunch of distractions, I need things KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid. This is why I am disabled.

I'll give you another option pay for a young pretty girl to sit here and help me out on the computer and I will agree to use your complicated inbox. Give me a week or two to remove all the files I need to get off of here and notify all the people I have to of my new address and I will delete the account.

Cannot verify my Google account. I know the problem is that I am outside the US. Yes, I was able to get the foreign computer on the list of my devices. Have searched and searched and I know my username and password. I even tried changing my password to get in and still cannot. The only forum suggestion is to delete the account and start over.

I'm originally from San Francisco and relocated to another state. I heard about Google express from family members. I wanted to see what all the talk was about so I signed up for the trial membership and excited to use the $15 off and my order was rejected. Second attempt, rejected. I have money in my account so it couldn't of been my card that was being declined. Third attempt of the same thing. I used my bank card and still canceled my order and didn't even allow me to enjoy the benefits of Google express.

I called customer service which happened to be a waste of time because nothing was resolved after she said that she looked into the problem which was stopping me from being serviced. So I gave up. It says that it delivers to my area, but clearly it doesn't. They are false advertising and to me I think it's only to obtain credit card information and billing addresses of customers. They not once delivered any of my orders and trust me I tried about ten times. I finally went to Walmart and got everything I needed.

I have an ongoing issue with Google Apps for Work. I raised a case some time back after realizing that Google did not invoice my company with the correct company name. I have shared a number of conversations, mostly with seemingly inept individuals based in an office in Bulgaria. Seemingly there is no management escalation process. Hapless individuals repeatedly close my case even though my issue is not remedied - it has been going-on for months now.

The latest advisor informed me of the following:

"I've heard back from our specialist regarding this issue and found that you're Google Apps for Work account was affected by an issue, during our migration to our new billing system, which updated your previous payment receipts with your current billing profile information. This was not expected behavior and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Unfortunately, as my colleagues have previously mentioned, it will not be possible to update your previous invoices with your new billing information. However, I can assure you that all future invoices will display the current information in your billing profile."

This is not good enough. Clearly Google does not realize that they have a legal obligation to supply me with VAT invoices - MY VAT invoices with MY company details on them. With no way of reaching anyone credible at Google, today I have taken the disappointing action of reporting Google to the Financial Conduct Authority.

I own a dental practice. I had a patient contact us yesterday very relieved that we are still here as when he searched in Google, it came up with a short list of which we were on but next to our business in red it stated that we are permanently closed. This information is incorrect and could cost my business money and put our patients through un-necessary worry. We are currently going through a transition at the moment as we are no longer a NHS practice and this incorrect information could be very damaging.

I have a complaint, ever since I stopped using google it just seems like my iPhone sometimes gets redirected to something not related to my search. I search on yahoo or bing, and believe me the results suck, and I do believe that google has something to do with it.

I read a NY Times open piece about Cooper and his DC Blog. I find it shocking that Google assumed the power to shut down the blog with its archives as well as his e-mail account. According to what I understand, you did this in direct violation of your own Terms of Service. In this day when vindictiveness is used as a political tool, you appear to have hoisted on your own petard. My additional reading on the subject finds that you are the only arbiter in many situations and Google corporate headquarters the CEO wield absolute power in a wide variety of cases. Again, not wishing to overstate my case, your actions fall inline with the all powerful Donald Trump. Obviously I am in no position to part ways with Google services, but to say that I am both disappointed and angry would be an understatement. If I have not reached the 100 word requirement and this precludes me from being heard, I see this as another instance of your cavalier attitude.

I registered my account in France and now moved back to the uk. I cannot access apps on play and am not downloading anything more till I can revolve this issue. The issue lays around my banking app, refuses to let me access it and is informing my that its not permitted in your country. Find this strange as people these days live in more than one country and have bank accounts in these. Not so globally friendly after all.

I have someone on Google this is a cheater and a fraud. I have sent many emails to Mountain View headquarters in hopes that they would be blocked from scamming others using Google like me.

Google is purposely altering searches in favor of Hilary Clinton! I am reporting this and will make sure everyone knows that the world's largest search engine is secretly democratic. I have the proof and have taken a screenshot below. You can see clearly that Google does not display anything related to crimes against Hilary. If you go check out Yahoo! or Bing it comes up with all types of searches for criminal records, criminal history, and criminal scandals. But nope, nothing in Google!

Google charged my account without my permission and told me to contact the app developer for a refund. After confirmation that the developer never received funds from these purchases Google still will not refund me. So what did I buy exactly! $600 total was charged illegality. To make it worse my bank closed my fraud claim against Google before the developer confirmed they never received these transactions and will not allow me to reopen my claim without a police report with a suspect named. So who do I contact for this situation? I am in disbelief the way I've been treated and how can Google get away with this?

Went on Zuuvu [dot] com through a Google search. Told it was free to subscribe. Just wanted info. They took over $300.00 from my master car. I do not play these kinds of games. Want to unsubscribe and get my money back! No answer from them. This website is a total scam!

I have no problem with Google employee. My problem is SPAM. How can I get rid of spam. Sometimes the spam is too sexual and also money. Spammers think they can trick me. I got so mad and I threaten this user that I am going to the Police in my area. Help me please, I am 78 years old I do not need this kind of email.

When I open google Chrome to do a search the following appears. Be who you are. Love who you love. #prideforeveryone. I want to use a service without having to mentally deal with someones agenda, political, social or otherwise. Please remove this and just let me use your search engine without extraneous sayings.

If you 'google' "Wildlife Rehab in Yucaipa, CA", a site comes up with my name and home phone number. I would like this removed immediately as I am retired from the hobby of rehabilitating wildlife for nearly three years. Both wildlife groups mentioned on this site say that this is not their problem. Can you help me, please?

The Google doodle today is celebrating "black supremacy". By celebrating a woman that they refer to as a "human rights activist". Yuri Kochiama was not an activist! If she was an activist for white supremacy she would be far from celebrated! No race should have supremacy! The world doesn't work well with one supreme race! There are a number of races on this earth and we are all equal. Google has the nerve to spell out "equality" in the back ground. Any supremacy is far from equality! This is either ignorance or just plain stupidity! Why is google trying to cause division among the users?

Have feedback for Google?