Google Customer Service

Contact Google Corporate

Toll free phone number: 650-253-0000

Google is one of the largest technology companies in the world. Founded originally by CEOs Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google runs the largest search engine in the world. Processing billions of searches each year, Google's business has expanded to include email, cloud-based storage, images, video, maps, and driving directions. The company is based in Mountain View, California with offices around the world.

Common complaints largely stem from the fact that the company has no true Google complaints department for problems. Most of the companies support and customer service functions are largely automated through forms and automatic response. So, if you have a problem, getting an answer likely means a lot of searching (which is ironic for a company that owns a search engine).

In 2015, after facing years of anti-trust complaints, Google rebranded and restructured itself as Alphabet. Google, Nest, and other brands became smaller divisions of alphabet. This was to protect the company and help it scale and grow long term. Ultimately, if you need to contact Google corporate offices, the best way to do so is by using the proper support form and including your Google gmail email address for a fast response.

Google Contact Information

• Google headquarters address

• 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
    • Mountain View
    • CA 94043

650-253-0000

Browse reviews of other Internet Services

Top Google Complaints

My google account frequently get stopped, when clicking google or crome it display unfortunately crime stopped.

Map software is atrocious. I abroad and don’t k is where I am. I have location services on. I ask for a barber near me and get them. I ask for directions to one and “current location” won’t fill in. I searched whet am I, got the local address and pasted into current location

I then get a non moving map and list directions but no “let’s go” and/or verbal instructions. On a phone the map is too small, so once I’m lost I have no context.

While walking it is difficult/dangerous to have my face buried in my phone. I’ve tripped twice. On top of that the damn instructions are incorrect! It says go west on a street that isn’t anywhere near by. I know which way west is as it is morning an the sun is in the east, everywhere.

I got to the suggested address and the business I wanted wasn’t there.

You guys are a bad joke

A few weeks ago I help my sister file a request to get her email back. It was only used for job listings but she has not used in a while "years" because of the loss of our mother. Anyway, after realizing that the password she used to use no longer works we requested a recover to the account it was tied to lenagroover@gmail.com. Literal the next day it was taking back and the account was moved. We realized it was hacked, a continuing problem she was having since when she lived in California. She wrote back to Google asking them to give her "job/resume" account back be she never heard anything from Google. She moved on but I have not and have been trying to find the person cause this bullshit. I looked up other issues and accounts she was having problems in her... Facebook was the biggest problem.
Anyway, today I received a google calendar reminder that I did not add or requested from the organizer dfoommm@gmail.com in the body of the message it says to email this person ms.celina_patrick2014@hotmail.com. This was the same Indian person that was in my sister facebook friend list that she did not add hence why I am writing to you now. Maybe you guys can track to this account and see who owns it. Add them to the blacklist or inform someone that can do something about this bullshit that I am dealing with... I now know why my sister had a breakdown because of this. Thank you for any help or problems you can resolve.

All morning I keep getting e-mail that some one is trying to access my account. I called Google 1-888-856-5469 and spoke to one of the Indian rep who told me that some one in Mexico or Germany is trying to access my account and I have to pay a one time fee for Google to stop the person . Because I said I don't think I needed to pay for Google to stop people from accessing my account the Rep said that Google cannot help me and Hung up. I need some one to get in contact wit me.

Google repeatedly calls my office about updating company information. When I tell them the owner is in Beaumont they immediately hang up on me. I pushed 7 to be removed from the call line, 20 minutes later, another phone call. I decided to push 1, they had me hold, AFTER CALLING MY OFFICE, NOT ME CALLING THEM, for over 5 minutes. When I asked the female to answer the question,"you called me, why was I put on hold for over 5 minutes? She then hung up on me. I can only assume Google has been hacked and people are stealing information on people. Please correct this.

After I installed the last update on my phone I am constantly asked if I want to turn on read confirmation after each text. I do not want to turn on read confirmation and I don't want to be asked that repeatedly.

I have attempted to contact Google through various means with no success. A negative post was made concerning my law practice from either a fictional person or someone I do not know and have never represented. It is DAMAGING MY BUSINESS! We have tried for TWO WEEKS to talk to someone about this...we have flagged the negative post and followed the instructions given us by your on-line postings. NOTHING HAS WORKED. I need someone to call me before I take some other action.

I have complain about Google pay. I make a payment through your application to ola money for rs 388/on28/03/2019 .but till 11/04/2019 amount not credited in benificery account but debited from bank. I raised a complain but still not any action taken by you. And no replay given to me. It's very poor service.
I am not aspect this type of service from GREAT GOOGLE.

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES ARE AWFUL. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE SAYING WHEN I ASK A QUESTION. IF YOU ASK THEM TO REPEAT THE ANSWER THEY HANG UP OR HAVE A SERIOUS ATTITUDE. I ASKED FOR A MANAGER, I WAS TOLD CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOT HAVE A MANAGEMENT TEAM. THE FEMALE REPRESENTATIVE WAS YUCK!!!! I SPEND A LOT OF MONEY AND I WILL NOT ALLOW A PERSON TO SPEAK NASTY TO ME. I WILL QUIT FOR AWHILE BEFORE I DEAL WITH AMAZON PRIME AGAIN. HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Was on the line with NEST customer service for over 5 hours concerning a defective NEST. They kept passing the buck. Each time they told me I’d have to hold for 2-3 minutes it was 30-40 minutes . Spoke with 7 different agents who asked me the same questions each time. Was on 2 different “chats” while I was on hold and was disconnected each time. Each chat person asked me the same questions 2-3 times during the chat. Clearly their tactic is to wear people down so they give up .

When are you going to update your street view? I have tried to use it on places over 8 years old and it is unavailable.

I am the owner of a large Childcare Centre and someone called Ben Fletcher has desicrated my web site and also posted reviews detrimental to my business. I need this stopped immediately. There is other businesses this guy has hacked! My business is Tiny Tots Childcare Centre. Please respond ASAP as I’m getting complaints from my patrons!
Sylvia Storer

Someone has set up a fake email for our senior pastor at our church. The email setup is craig.newhopecc@gmail.com. We do not use gmail for the church emails. Can anything be done?

Claudia Chalker

I am unable to reset my password as I forgot my password and now I am trying to reset but google can't verify that this account belongs to me
I have received otp on my personal number but it's not so helpful for me

I don't know what the hell is going with google system, for me and my wife and several friends, but nothing is working;
confusing sign ins, really slow response, asking for way too much info. I know your shutting down Google +, but why is all other google programs screwed-up, this is not worth my blood pressure nor my excessive time dealing with your crap.
BULLSHIT

Your customer service line " open till 6p.m. ", called at 5:25p.m. and the recording said closed at 4:30p.m. DA??
Chat line has been empowered to send us to enroll in a device contract.... Not free. BULL!!
WASTED TEN + MINUTES ON HOLD.
I WILL BE SENDING MY COUNTER TOP OVEN BACK .
SHOULD HAVE BELIEVED THE BAD REVIEWS.

Someone posted online that I have HPV and Herpes
If you google my name
It appears on Cheaters
I can get no response from them

On my brand new Windows 10 computer I'm having issues with Google Chrome it takes a long time to open up I tried uninstall it and reinstall it it still does the same thing this is the first time this has happened on any computer I ever had it always open fast I tried it on somebody else's computer if she still did the same thing is your wig we can get this fixed cuz I like Google Chrome

I am really tired of the adds every time i open my phone. I am sick of the adds you have ruined the Internet.

im filing a complaint against GOOGLE for tampering and deleting videos and images out of my GOOGLE DRIVE that was evidence for a really high profile case thats involving multiply cases, in arizona supreme court and california supreme court,i notice the act of missing videos and images around december.GOOGLE deleted 2 of my videos without my consent which is illegal also known as breaking privacy rights and tampering with evidence which is against the law,CRIMINAL CONDUCT plays a big part in this situation due to the fact that GOOGLE is to obey and uphold the rights of someone privacy as well as confidential rights.now again GOOGLE has tamper and deleted 3 of my images which brings it to the total of 5 which was 2 videos and 3 images.i have the proof i need to prove my allegations against GOOGLE.the unlawful act that GOOGLE have done can lead to legal issues especially when GOOGLE has tampered with evidence,breaking the law.i as a account user under GOOGLE is now a victim of GOOGLE.and there is no right under any circumstances to be treated in this matter..i will appreciate if someone can contact me or legal actions will be the next step, thank you and have a bless day! casiree cotton and patrick caldwell

Horrible,nightmare customer service in India. Very limited English,zero knowledge. Constantly verbally abusing customers. Hours on hold. Horrible street noise. I was trying to resolve a problem for days.

I will be fileing a lawsuit . I have been called over 180 times this year. 3 months. I have recorded these last calles from 618-690-1669. I told her and you please stop calling you r ruining my business I have no other option but to retain a lawyer. this is proof of notice thank you! jeff banes

I am very dissatisfied with the way my technical issue got handled by rude, unprofessional people overseas who would deny my to esclate my call to a manager on duty. It was the first and probably the last time I eould ever recommend google to anyone. I will spread the word about how horrible you handle your customers. I will retirn my google device and continue to spread the word about your products and services. Jorrible horrible cistomer service with your overseas call centers! Do something about it. Thisbis unacceptible!!!

Worst customer service!!!! There representative not located in the USA and all they know it's to lied and i never got the right answer only Read me the policy (Google change there policy when ever they want.....)

Dear sir/madam, I am a retired chartered surveyor from London UK,now residing in Thailand for nine years.
I am M.D. of a successful development Company,Eurasia Property(Thailand)Ltd.A few days ago I received
the most disgusting scam mail,Attach a copy.This type of hacking activities should be investigated extensively.

My Computer system was cleaned a month ago,now I have instructed the best firewall software to be installed.

However as a mature family man,i cannot describe in words the distress this filth and threats caused me.Surely
a company of your size has the means to stop or trace the source.?????

I will retrieve this from my deleted file and attempt to send to you.j will send by email and relate to this complaint report.

my mail is""" johnpyne2011@hotmail.com,my office no::: +66 034 144 346....mobile 0819 883 747.

I have been scammed for 16,000 I called you immediately to trace the google number and check on the google cards they made me buy.... I filed a report I was told I would get a response from 24-48 hours and no one has called me from the fraud department and that was Thursday its Monday now. Should I get a lawyer

I have purchased a product from Buy Factory Direct Have had no luck getting product repaired Lots of E mails also returned product as per instructions still getting runaround Going on 2 months Any help PLEASE Mark Jasper

I do not want to see the advertisements every time I open my email. Please stop them.

Two days ago I was informed by a representative from Google in Chesterfield. Oh that I would be receiving $3000 refund but would have to return $800 back before I could cash check. Two $800 attempts were made without success and now they will not return my 1600 until I resolve matter plus I can't cash check. This is all thru Google!! I need help

My right to privacy has been violated google has stored and kept personal photos from my phone, stored on their cloud without my permission as well as all websites I'v visited, YouTube videos, watch history, locations, texts, phone calls, email etc google has literally been monitoring everyone who own's a smartphone by collecting all the above information even after I have went to their site and was shocked at all the data they had been keeping on their servers that I thought private

someone hacked my google id which is vivek.kunal1994@gmail.com, please help me in gaining my access back

I own a company’s & google has excepted an advertisement for another company with exactly the same name as mine, in the same area, with a different telephone number.
I have spoken to Comanies House & this company does not exist.
I have also spoken to a few people in google customer service but I keep being told that there is nothing that they can do about it.
Why is google accepting advertisements for non existent companies & why can’t they remove them when they find out.

When you buy a Google product you expect a permium devices and also premium service. Too bad reality learned me something else. Bought a Pixel 2 XL last year and noticed that the USB-C port seems to be semi-broken. I couldnt get a headphone to work on the audiojackconverter. No problem, bought a bluethooth headset. A month further my device started to shut down when i plugged a charging cable. Checked the internet and see this is a common problem with the usb-c port more people having, even with the newer Pixel 3. So, a factory fault. Contacted Google to get a RMA like 5 weeks ago but still have no solution. Premium service? Not even close. Next time ill buy a Asian phone because the service is waaaaaaay beter.

Google employee phoned our place of business and I was hung up on as I was attempting to provide information being requested. The caller asked to speak with the owner and I said that he would not 'speak with them but' and in the middle of this sentence the phone call ended on your end. This is the second time I have attempted to correspond with an employee of yours having the conversation ended without having finished the conversation. The information google is attempting to obtain is business listing information. I am the vise president of this company and have even offered to have the owner give verbal permission for me to speak on his behalf. The owner has been receiving "annoying" calls and emails for a period extending over a year now and we would like to cooperate. Please feel free to contact me directly on my personal cell 325 721 3639, after 12:00pm central at the store 940 742 3213 or via email at penmansupply@outlook.com

Juli Penman

My sister is having problems with her Facebook account, so for Tech help found a phone number for help..The number is 1-844-233-3282, which turned out to be a scam, and is listed on your Google page. My sister was told in order to receive help, she must first buy Pay Cards, at $200.00 each..to make a long story short, she at last woke up to the fact that they were scamming her, after having given them $1,800.00 !! I'm wondering if your Google page, and you, are aware of just what is listed on your page? Surely I would think you've checked out what is listed? Seems not. So now my sister is out the money, still no Facebook, which has her business listed on it, and also now will change her checking account and credit card account. This is very upsetting, and proves the elderly are targets. We will be contacting "Call Kurtis" on Channel 3 or 13, and see what can be done.

I will appreciate a reply.
Kentwaykats@aol.com

lost service to broadcast service in la Mirada CA wed. day at 550pm, almost Monday and no service repair this is unsatisfactory this is not first time this has happened.

I have been having alot of problems with people using my identity. With facebook, Hulu now My tmobil. One thing showed up on t mobile is a email that I had deleted. Not logged out or anything but the email itself deleted. That email is an old one. That email is brianmitchell055@gmail.com ( tmobil showed I been communicating with that email and name or user name magenta7718844.
My name is Brian R Mitchell my email is Anythingnow2018@gmail.com my phone number is (816)772-6688
Please make sure my Anythingnow18@gmail is the only one that's being used.
Brian Mitchell

Guns, ammunition and magazines come up in your search engine? When did your policy change on not being able to use those words on your search?

Using search tools for Google Groups for USENET newsgroups yields a list of links, none of which will
open. It fails on Firefox v 65 and on Chrome v 72. Is this yet another degradation of the archive that makes
using it even nearer to useless? I'm still annoyed access to soc,history.what-if has been blocked,
due to a spam problem created by users flooding groups through Google Groups accounts.

Bringing the functionality of advanced USENET archive search would be non-EVIL, also.

Google support:

See the email trial above (historical trail since August 18 regarding caller on the other phone, mobile or land line, hearing echo through car aux connection via google Pixel2 dongle).

We have been waiting for a response and updates from Google support and to see if updates corrected the issue. No response and the issue is still not resolved.

We have tried in safe mode, factory reset, we turned on and off, we turned off wi-fi calling, we called in on land lines and cell phones, changed the aux cable, swapped out the original dongle for a Moshi as prescribed on the Google site for simultaneous talking and charging. We tried multiple phones on the same set up in my wifes MDX, all work great. We have tried the same set up in multiple cars with 3 different iphones, my Nexus 6P and a Samsung, all work great, except the Pixel 2 still the same, caller hears thier voice echo and hence the calls are not working. This is unsafe and more than that for an expensive phone this is unacceptable.

In frustration for lack of communication from Google support, complete silence since 10/09/18, I reached out the the number for phone support prescribed above on Monday 2/5/19. After 30 minutes on the phone I was told though they are support this is outside of thier area of service but would not elaborate. Would not tell me if this is a hardware or software issue and sent me back to online help, which as you can see above we have been waiting on since August to get this safety issue resolved. Unsatisfied I asked to speak with a higher level technician/supervisor. I was put on hold again and ultimately informed that no one was available but was assured I would receive a call back within 4 hours. No call yet 1.5 days later. Further the person would not provide a name or any information so I could keep track of who I was working with. Pretty clear from the communiques you just want us to go away.

We are big google fans, we have the Google mesh wifi and google speaker along with 2 google phones. I need to replace my Nexus 6P, presumed to be with a Pixel 3 XL, but if we cannot get the newer Pixel 2 to work as well as that old phone, and support has proven to be unhelpful, this will force us to seek out competitors phones and systems. Perhaps this is what you want and we have just not gotten the message.

Per Google research on 2/5/19 this issue is still pervasive in the Pixel 2 today. At this juncture Google needs to step up and provide a new phone that works or a full refund. I have not researched if this specific issue is prevalent in the Pixel 3 but clearly it has not been corrected in the Pixel 2 as the complaints for this specific issue continue.

Please provide next steps. Feel free to call me on my cell at 310-850-8427.

Google Support team:

Does anyone every read what an owner writes? I noted in the last email I sent, we purchased through verizon, they sent us to you for the problem. Then we moved to T-Mobile, we asked them, same thing set us to you since it is a phone issue and not a Verizon or T-Mobil issue.

So again, Google is making a bad phone the consumers problem, won't speak to me in person and now wants me to go back to a retailer that I no longer have for a an issue they sent me to you for!

So to get a replacement phone, finally after months of dealing and waiting for assured return phones calls from managers that never come, fixes, updates, responses and going through all the steps "to test and correct the issue" multiple times to no avail, and purchasing replacement cords and dongles on my dime, the only thing you can do take my wifes phone away for 2 weeks and we do what, go without a phone!

To date, no one at google will/can tell me (or many others with the same issue) is this is a hardware or software issue. Since August 18 no straight anwer.

How do I escalate this? Now I am just angry.

It is clear you do not want our business, I get it, you are very large and go onto the next consumer. After arguing with all my co-executives who have iphones I guess they were right.

Let me know who I can speak with at a higher level or what the address is for a formal complaint about the phones and Google support.

Tony F.

Madam,
I received a telephone call from a female Google representative about changing my Google ad, She gave me a contact a legal service to help close ACE TV REPAIR business. I called the service and gave my Wells Fargo Account number, and was charged $17. I want this scam legal company to stop using my ATM card to steel money from my account. All the Emails from Mr. Murff have no return information. None of the E mail addresses work. Telephone numbers for this company don't work. Mr. Murff called me, but I am not sure what that number was within the last several weeks. I do not want a discounted service for anything but legal services.
You tell this fake company I do not trust them and stop using my bank account. Refund the $17. you stole from my account
Stop referring this fake legal service company to unsuspecting consumers or I will contact the FTC and FCC about your scam, especially if they continue to rob my account.
George Hataburda
3116 Congress Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89121
(702) 812-1102

I have a small business and I keep getting calls telling me my google listing is not right. They want me to pay them hundreds of dollars to "fix" my listing. I have spoken with someone in the past regarding this and I never really understood why people are wanting to charge me to "fix" something that your lady told me was NOT wrong! I have kept a list of numbers, names and dates that they have "harassed" me.
Today I have received two calls and no one there. They play the message to press 1 to talk to someone, but it hung up on me.
I am going to my local law enforcement to see if I can file a compliant with the names and numbers I have.
Of course I cannot call the number back as it says it is not a working number.
Why are they trying to get hundreds of dollars from me in your name??
Connie

What has happened to Google customer service? My recent Playstore experience was apalling, apparently, the new customer support solution is to transfer all blame to the unfortunate user of your badly curated services. When your reps were not spouting gibberish they were reinterpreting policy to fit their argument, nevermind what is written in black and white..IT SAYS WHAT WE SAY IT SAYS. Amazing! Full of attitude, arrogance, rudeness, and accusations, all vestiges of the once flawless Google customer service model vanished as your reps. droned on. As a consumer I do not wish to financially support this 'NEW' Google, when my account balance is exhausted replacement funds will not replenish it. I will mourn the 'OLD' Google, and all the wonderful things it stood for...in your quest for cash you have lost your way. Sadly, I am done. Meanwhile, you should ask yourself how Amazon prospers while treating their customers like GOLD. I am truly sorry it has come to this.

My complaint lie3s with your Google Play App. Mainly "Jackpot Giant Casino". I have made a lot of purchases here and the games don't always work. This past weekend there were no tourneys and no jackpots, there entire system was not what I payed for. The games are slow and then they are fast and sometimes they actually appear to work. My stop button is held hostage by the developer. They are really are terrible games and when you have payed to play it is like you have been deceived robbed whatever you what to call it.. it is not fair nor reasonable.

You have taken money from my bank without my authority, can you tell me why, I am a 70 year old pensioner and can't afford anybody stealing from my account

I'm being stopped from using facebook is the discrimination. Could I take this to court or are you above the LAW

I am The Branch Manager for The Best Connection Employment Agency in Stoke on Trent. A review has been left on our business google page from a temporary worker that we are unfortunately no longer able to work with. Following a couple of issues with the individual, he left a google review with statements that were untrue and also included accusations that I was a racist. I have spoken to the police regarding this matter who will be speaking to the individual and have advised me to contact Google to get the review removed as the contents of the review are incorrect and the accusation of racial discrimination is both untrue and very upsetting. I feel that this slanderous comment could effect me both professionally and personally. I would appreciate if someone could confirm that email this has been received and the action that will taken.

Many thanks

Jo Pedley

Why will Google not forward a note to my legislators which is in opposition to gun control bills coming up ?? After several tries, all I get is "Google will not forward". All three of the legislators should know my position and it is not up to Google to monitor that position.

google pay department is terrible, can not fix my payment decline. I try add credit to my google voice,but every time payment was decline, I call google pay, but they can not fix , what technology

I got a phone call from a google rep about a MAHONY ENTERPRISES in Manteca ca ....and apparently they are using my phone number on there web site. I don't know what kind of fraud they are involved in....but please remove my phone number from that web site.....thank you....let me know when you get that done ...ok

I have 2 emails with Google the problem is with cleanspringsforlife@gmail.com Problem orgamized 1= delete selective important emails 2=bombarded with hundreds of unwanted emails deleted they come back deleted they come back/My opinion a political gang hackers want to intimidate me with no SUCCESS Can you explain and do something ? over GBR//

We have some of the best patients in our office and don't get a lot of new patients coming in.. Lately we have had two bad reviews and both are not our patients and we have never seen them in our office. I get so many calls for a Ronald Blackhurst and several other Blackhurst in Utah County Lehi-Pleasant Grove. Can you please contact those who gave us a review and ask where they went.. We have tried to contact all patients with a similar name..

Our office is- 420 East South Temple Ste 220, SLC Utah 84111.. The name of our doctor is Dr. Richard Blackhurst 801-359-1233.

We also have ask you to remove a picture one of your employees took, but than getting calls from marketing companies trying to sell us something instead, but no change!

On November 9th, 2018, I got an email from my boss asking me to buy $1500 worth of Google Play gift cards. I went to Duane Reade in New York, got 3 gift cards of 500$ each. After some minutes I realized the email from my boss was a scam (someone using his name but with a different email). Because I found out about the scam right after I bought the gift card, I DIDN'T SEND THE gift cards to the scammer.

As soon as I got home, I called Google play customer service (855-836-3987 ) to check how I could get a reimbursement of those gift cards that I was not going to use it. After talking with various customer service rep, and being reluctant to provide the gift card numbers, I finally gave to them and they checked that any of the gift card was redeemed: finally good news :) .

After hours on the phone, back and forth to see which party could give me a reimburmsnet, one Google Play customer service supervisor (Marky) gave a call to Walgreens corporation (1-800-925-4733). The customer rep from Walgreens, Marky (Google customer support supervisor) and I spoke about the procedure to get the refund since the gift card was not redeem.

After providing the gift card number again to the Walgreens supervisor, opening a case, I was informed that Walgreen's third party was going to investigate the case. They needed 2-3 weeks. By the end of the call, Marky (Google play) asked the Walgreens supervisor if he should deactivate/block the gift cards until the investigation was happening. And the Walgreens customer rep said "Yes please go ahead and block/deactivate". Marky send me an email using a Case ID

After that call, I felt safe and happy with the resolution: my gift cards were deactivated/blocked and Walgreens third party was just going to investigate to check the card was not redeemed, which was confirmed innumerous times by Google on the call of November 9th. I hang up the phone happy, everything made sense, gifts card blocked and now wait for investigation!

Walgreens after some weeks (Nov 28th), sent me an email saying "We have worked diligently with our gift card vendor to research the cards that you purchased from Walgreens, and I regret to inform you that all of the funds have been depleted from the cards. Unfortunately you will not be eligible for any reimbursement."
I told them this should be a misunderstanding and that they should recheck.

On Dec 4th, they got back to me again and said "Our gift card processor has reached out to Google to recheck the status of these cards and I'm sorry to inform you they have confirmed that the cards have been redeemed. There's nothing more we can do to assist we have closed the case"

So I had to call to Google play to check was going on. On Dec 10th, I spent almost 3,5 hours on the phone with Google Play customer service and had a horrible customer service! Spoke with a bunch of reps, explained the story dozen times, provided the gift cards number again. The only thing they would say it was that the gift cards were redeemed. I told them it was impossible since during the call of November 9th (with Walgreens) and Marky (Google Play supervisor), Marky said he was going to deactivate/block the gift cards). Google Play reps told me, that they don't disactivate/block gift cards. RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT I REALIZED SOMETHING VERY WRONG HAPPENED AND I WAS SCAMMED BY SOMEONE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO SOLVE MY ISSUE!!!

After long discussions, finally one supervisor called Van said she would investigate (she said she would listen to the call of November 9th, where their supervisor called Marky told me he was blocking/deactivating my gift card) and get back to me on Dec, 12th

I didn't get any calls on Dec 12th.

On Dec 16th, I called Google again and spent almost 4.5 hours on the phone, talking again with various customer rep and again and one supervisor called Paul said they would investigate (again I begged them to listen the call of November 9th, where Marky supervisor said he was going to deactivate/block the gift cards

On Dec 19th, I called again to check the status of the case and spoke with a manager from customer service called Gino. Gino listened (finally) to the call of Nov 9th and told me that Marky did say he was going to deactivate/block my gift cards. But he told me that Marky gave me the wrong information, that there is no possibility to block/deactivate a gift card. WHAT???? SO SOMEONE THAT REPRESENTS GOOGLE PLAY TELLS ME THEY WERE BLOCKING/DEACTIVATING MY GIFT CARD AND THIS IS A LIE? AND BY COINCIDENCE SOMEONE REDEEMED MY GIFT CARD AFTER NOVEMBER 9TH? No this can't be, unbelievable.

To make it worst, Google Play refuses to get back to me if I don't file a legal complain. Even though they know there was a huge flaw from their side, that someone gave me a complete incorrect information saying my gift cards were blocked/deactivate. How come a Google Play supervisor (Marky), which should have a lot of experience and competence did a huge mistake? How come by coincidence the gift card balance just vanished from the gift cards right after that? Please note that the gift cards are in my house and never left my house after that day, they are hidden in a specific place.

Google Play acknowledged all the mistakes that happen there and don't want to investigate and get back to the customer, this is unacceptable! I am stunned with the fact that customer service, which was supposed to protect me, did such a harm into my life. I lost hours and hours on the phone and now I have the risk to don't receive the $1500 back.

What can I do? I was scammed by customer service!!!!

Club factory Costumer Care 09709443691

I HATE google! I have been begging them to fix my account! I cannot log into my account to correct information, respond to my reviews, and remove pictures that have nothing to do with my business!! I have been told google will call me back and they never do! Now when I call, they ask for my number in case we get disconnected. Then they look at my file and hang up on me! No one calls back after we are disconnected! I am so pissed! What kind of psycho business holds my business account HOSTAGE! It's been 5 years IT'S WAY PAST TIME TO FIX MY ACCOUNT AND GIVE ME ACCESS!!! THIS IS INSANE!!

I live in Holly Hill, Florida and have had no Google mail service for five days now. I attempted to go to my internet service provider as I was able to do in the past but I am no longer able to see emails using that service. I have critical information I am waiting for and I don't know if senders are in fact having the same problems using Google mail at their end. HELP

Me and my family took a picture on my camera to capture the new year, I inserted the sd card into my computer and imported the files to my laptop, next I wanted to gmail everybody in the picture so that they could have it too, but whenever I tried to sign in it would glitch back and make me sign in again, if it didn't do that then it would say that there was an error and they did not know what the error was. After trying numerous emails for almost an hour, I am disappointed that I wasted my time on this.

My account balance debit 29 mobile not recharge

Dual touch issue with pixel 2xl phone, they couldn't resolve it in 2 months .. I'm disappointed with Google support, i Wish i could get refund for that n take their phone back.

On Sunday December 23 Rd attempted to get free apps from your Google play store, message said device not compatible,went online got avast antivirus, been hacked for 3 days, terminally ill awaiting double lung transplant, your employee whom used this email between 9-11 pm , sent message demand that I get from store where was refused,he took my antivirus off & did several harassing incidents.I feel violated, tried store again, rejected me. Further investigation,you no longer carry avast antivirus. Please email me immediately. I am livid and violated

Person using this gmail account aettabesong@gmail.com sold me puppy online. I trandferred $500.00 through Zelle then arranged for transportation. Next came a request for 1390.00 crate rental fee from Royal Air Express: Money had to be sent via MoneyGram in the next hour. This is where it all started to sound fraudulent to me.

Royal Air Express <info@royalairexpress.com>

Cannot believe there are people in this world who would prey on this.

Dear Michael & MaryKay Burns,
We are pleased to inform you that your shipment has cleared and is now PENDING.

Tracking Information
Tracking Number - RAE002979076186
Latest International Scan: Custom status updated
We hope this meets with your approval. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any further assistance.

Yours sincerely
Royal Air Express

963 Stutler Lane, Erie, PA 16501

GOOGLE AND CO. ARE GOING TO BE PROSECUTED FOR SWAMPING MY GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH THEIR PATHETIC, SCAM ADVERTISEMENTS , THAT NOBODY WANTS, SO WE ADVISE YOU TO STOP SENDING THEM.

On Oct. 26th 2018 My son attempted to sign onto UTUBE to watch the Red Sox play in the World series. He got a message that his credit card was denied. I did not care about watching because I enjoy listening to it on the radio. Because of him I tried to get the game through UTUBE. The results probably because neither of us is proficient on the computer was that we were not able to play it on the TV. I canceled the services within the allotted time so I thought it was over. Over the course of the next month Google with drew $240.00 from my bank through my PayPay account. PayPay attempted to help settle this with you but recently sent me notice that my complaint was denied. So here I am asking you to please return my money I am 69 and on a fixed income and have no idea what google service I am paying for. I have no gaming at my apartment and beyond that I cant imagine anything that I would invest $240.00. Honestly my bank account is very low and I am concerned about Christmas and making it to my next Social Security check at the end of the month. Please help me figure this out. for all I know you may take another $80.00 and overdraw my account costing me even more money. Please Help. Elizabeth

GOOGLE ARE GOING TO BE PROSECUTED FOR SENDING UNWANTED AND DISGUSTING EMAILS TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS, WHICH INCLUDES THE GLORIFICATION OF ILLEGAL DRUGS AND SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT! AND THE POLICE WILL ALSO BE PROSECUTING YOU FOR HARASSMENT!

What ever new update has been done for google is awful. I have to click at least three to even forty times (yes I counted) to get one simple task done that should take one click. For example, it now takes two clicks to select videos and many more clicks to put my curser where I want it to go on Google docs. Also, I can no longer simply drag an image on to a google doc without it opening the images linked site, nor will it allow me to change the photo's size;I can only move it around. Lastly, when I click to pause videos they will either go to full screen, pause then immediately unpause, or they will require me to use the key board to achieve this function.

The engine of my 2012 Sorento blew up mid May of 2018 and the Burton Ohio dealership keeps pushing out the engine replacement delivery date. The original date was October 5th and the latest that I was told is December 26th. It has been over 7 months now and no one there seems to have the clout to get an engine for our vehicle. We are very unhappy and ready to contact News 5 in Cleveland Ohio to help us get this resolved. Please help!

I STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU STOP SENDING ME YOUR STUPID, ANNOYING ADVERTISEMENT EMAILS, THAT YOU KEEP SWAMPING MY ACCOUNT WITH, OR ELSE I WILL REPORT YOU FOR HARASSMENT!!!!!!

It's very simple, I didn't realize it would take an act of G-D to get help with a simple issue: deleting 2 email accounts I'm not using. To begin with I did a search, found the directions; only I do not have a Ph.D so I was unable to take care of it on my own. So, I decide to use the chat option. HUGE MISTAKE!!! First I go back and forth with this person, about the accounts I want to delete; thinking I'm speaking with an "email" expert; NOPE!! After going back-n-forth for about 10 minutes, she says is there anything else you'd like me to tell the email expert. REALLY!! I was under the impression I was already speaking with one. Now, comes the real shocker, she sends me to a page where its requesting $9.99 before I can get an answer or any real help with what I wanted to do. Short of a cure for my MS there is no way I would pay to get an answer. You all must think extremely highly of your answers. I've pretty much decided, short of the earth moving and alerting to hell having frozen over, those 2 email accounts: Gardenqueen1958 and beachsidecreativequilting, will remain open. The sad thing is, this reminds me of the joke: How many Google Email Experts does it take to delete an email account? Answer, wish I had one. Still waiting to have accounts deleted. Finally, it I could give a score lower than one, I would. TTFN

12/6/2018
GOOD EVENING
MY COMPLAINT ENVOLVES MY NEIGHBORS TRY TO SHARE MY GOIGLE ACCOUNT. IN TRYING TO CREATED S DUPLICATE ACCOUNT BY IMPERSONATING ME IN MY PERSONAL INFO .THIS IS IDENTITY THEFT I ALREADY SUBMITTED A COMPLAINT TO IC3.GOV INTERNET CRIMES MY IPHKNE NUMBER
(504)295-8460 IS USE ON MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT MY GOOGLE USER ID IS UMUKOKO33@GMAIL.COM. BUT IN ALL LOW CASING LETTER. SUMONE TOOK MY NUMBER (504) 295-8460 AND CREATED A GOOGLE ACCOUNT YESTERDAY USING MY NUMBER .PLEASE I INLY HAVE ONE GOOGLE ACCOUNT MY OTHER ACCOUNT I LOST THE PASSWORD
PLEASE REMOVE MY OTHER ACCOUNT
THE USER IS DOUERE38@GMAIL.COM
BUT IN ALL LOW CASING I M SEND MY DRIVER LISCEN PLEASE MONITOR MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT UMUKOKO33@GMAIL.COM BECAUSE SOME BODY TRYING TOO SHARE MY ACCOUNT FOR INTERNET . IT IDENTITY THEFT WHEN YOU HACK SOMEONE ELSE PETSONAL ACCOUNT

complaint About issue with a Subscriptions officesuite-office,PDF.Word Sheets slides note ,yearly license £27.99 my card was debited
this was done by my Granddaugher 9years old I wasnt's aware at the using my phone with my card Details are paid out automatic to google pay store I did cancel this item because I thought was going get a refund straight away wrong I was turned down I think it's unfair that you're hiding behind you're terms conditions this is unfair trading with your valid customers my card details are paid out automatic. please can you reconsider a refund

your's sincerely

Rodney k funnell

My business does not show up on Google maps under the business category it is in , like it did when i first open the account. i had made several attempts to have this fixed, and the csr personnel do not listen and give me false information. All they try to do is sell ads and do not listen to anything I am talking about. I would just like my listing issue corrected.

Constantly bombarded with repeated spam emails. Google is typical junk itself, nothing in your program to stop/block inbound emails

I enjoy your screen savers immensely. I find your latest offering of rice patties in Viet Nam to be stunningly attractive on first viewing. Closer examination of the obvious bomb craters and sunken barge by American aircraft is extremely distressing to me. I view the homes along the roadways and imagine the horror these peoples endured. Please remove this offensive photograph.

Jack

I got scammed $1200 dollars by your search engine and coaxed into buying your google play cards. I was told to and had filed complaints with FTC IC3 and now am trying with google support but can't even get the support to find out where that is. Im on hold for 20 mins.

When you search your site for non halal your very own site goes into Islamic dribble with over 90% of the articles being halal. Do you have no respect for Christians who by there book can not eat food sacraficed to a false god. I have kept this message because I expect that I wI'll get no response. So if I receive no response I will post this to facebook instagram twitter and all other sites I deam resonable

I called to set up an appt. for my microwave. The appliance company receptionist Veronica set it up; I asked her strongly to be sure that it is covered before she set it up. She assured me 3 times it's covered. The man came out, looked at it , and said it's cosmetic and not covered. I told him Veronica insisted it is or I wouldn't have had him come out. So I called Veronica and asked her to admit she told me it's covered 3 times. She admitted it but backpeddled and said she couldn't possibly know. I said then why didn't you tell me that on the phone that you didn't know instead of insisting that you did know???? She had nothing to say. Then I told the man that I looked it up and it said it's dangerous when the pain peels off and falls down from the ceiling of the microwave, so how is that cosmetic? He said, well, it's not really dangerous but you should cover your food when it's in there. I said, if it's not dangerous, then why should I cover my food? He couldn't answer that. Then he said that American Home Shiled will make the decision whether it's covered, but I saw that he wrote on the paper he was handing in NOT COVERED. So I said, if American Home Shield makes the decision, then why are you making the decision by writing that it's not covered? I told him to cross it out. He couldn't answer me. This is a bunch of lies and deceiption. I want my microwave repaired or replaced.

How dare you take Mr Harper's page off your sight. just because he's not a Liberal.You discuss me with your actions. You should take a good look at yourself and think what you are doing

I have been on hold for over four hours waiting to speak to a service representative. I called the second the offices opened.

Received a promo code, where I receive $150 credit to use Google Ads. Clicked on it to activate the promo code and create a new Google Ads account.
A few weeks went by and someone from Google called me to check on my new account. Asked if I can confirm the credit, however, they said that the credit has expired. How can it expire if I used the promo code when I activated my account? Google customer service person said that I did something wrong when I created the account, but she doesnt know what went wrong and cannot confirm nor provide the $150 credit.

As a new Google Ads account user, how do I know that I did something? I dont even know how to use the system, let alone figure out if my credit was applied. You would assume that when you click the link on the promo email that you are creating a new account based on the $150 credit. I also entered the promo code when I create the account. So I am positive that by clicking the link and adding the promo code, it should have worked.

Something for Google to figure out why their promo codes in the emails are not working.

This is more about an utter, total,void of service, a black hole where service should be, than bad service. Bad service would have been welcome. I have tried for days to find out why maps has no navigation, scale, a place to sign in, streetview, or anything else. I can't send feedback or go to MyMaps because I can't sign in. Google's troubleshooting website has info only about mobile devices. A tech support page chat kept asking about gps, when I don't have any on my pc, then tried to charge me money for an answer. There is nothing online that I can find about it, least of all on google.

I own a cabinets corporation that is an accredited business on Vancouver Island for the last 12 years. I notice that on the google search a comment is there that is a fraud. I have requested on several occasions/flagged and tried to contact google as this is impacting our business when someone looks us up that is the only comment they see on their phone....I would to request one last time that this message " "Do NOT spend your money there ... save the hassle and look elsewhere." be removed immediately otherwise we will have no other option than legal...and as I can see on reports I don't think you need anymore issues.

Faith L Hamilton Thorne, President / Owner
Hamilton Thorne Quality Cabinets Ltd.
250 248 4531

Good Day,
I am of Hindu Origin and the beliefs of Hinduism IS SO OFF when you google for answers.
Some I would already know the answers to and when its in my face from google, IT MAKES NO SENSE to the truth of the scriptures.
I personally think IF ANYONE IS GOING TO WRITE ON ANY RELIGION (mainly hindu's because google is always wrong about it), HAVE THE FACTS "RIGHT".
Example: google said the shiv lingam is that of a penis resemblance, THAT IS SO DESRESPECTFUL TO GOD (LORD SHIVA) ..the shiv lingam is an important part for all hindu's that would offer dhaar daily.
another is that of lord ram going into a river to die and no one ever saw him after he went into the river.
THOSE ARE NOT TRUE.
I get now, that u can never trust to ask google about Hinduism.
Distasteful

Dear Google :
I lost Utube from my desktop as I find Utube inappropriate . Now Google bought utube. So I must loose Google too. Now, if I stop paying for my internet connection , I loose yahoo too.
Confused
Pl help
SOS

Dears official please stop the nonsense adds when open my mobile phone wifi and mobile data. Please I don't want this stupid thanks best regarad

Hi Google.
I have install Badoo app and make one time purschuse 5,99. From that time I'm beeing charged three more times. I have made complaint by Badoo and closed Profil as they sugested butt hey still keep on charging me . By new complain they have same answer again like first time that ,,Profil is closed and will be no more charging'' just with new date on.Is this phishing site there.?
Best regards ,
Goran manojlovic +4915788059786

I called google as per referred to me by Verizon and LG. I do not like the new update on the Photo Gallery. It takes 7 times more clicks to crop a photo in photo gallery than did when there was a crop in the drop down feature. Now you go to edit. crop, crop photo, done, save,,, then back to gallery and start all over. takes WAY TOO MUCH TIME!

Would like the CROP feature back in the drop down. PLEASE!!! for faster time to crop photos.

When I called I also talked to a customer service tech. TO explain my dislike for the new updated feature. He interrupted me as I was explaining....did not let me finish. Then told me the feature was for the whole world. Well not everyone likes this new feature from the same reason.... HE HUNG UP ON ME!!!! I did not get this kind of treatment with Verizon or LG Support people.

If you are making the updates and features.... this latest change does not save time with its use....

Cindy Rangel
201 Lake Court
Crystal Lake, IL
Cinfully4@aol.com

Good Afternoon, 10.9.18

We are writing to you after an extremely troublesome encounter we experienced with one of your drivers today at approximately 11:45 am on 10.9 at the corner of Leonard Parkway and Lake Shore Drive in Crystal Lake, IL. The car had a CA license plate.

We just finished our morning walk around the lake when we noticed the Google camera on top of a vehicle pulling up right next to us. The three of us were excited and waved. Your driver pulled over and said "let me ask you a question, do you believe in due process for men?" The three of us, all being mothers of sons, not to mention Americans responded with of course we do, everyone deserves due process. After our response he began a rant lasting for approximately 5 minutes. He repeated the phrase "let me just make my point" anytime we tried to speak. He clearly wasn't interested in having a conversation and treated our words as interruptions and spoke over us.

He continued with racial comments targeting minorities making several Anti Semitic remarks. He referenced George Soros as the Jew who sold out the Jewish people to the Nazis, and negatively referred to Black Lives Matter and Antifa, while admitting that although he doesn't work for Breitbart he knows people who do.

As he continued his offensive rhetoric we witnessed him becoming increasingly angrier. He went on a tirade about cultural Marxism and the media's ability, along with help from films, advertising and teachers to cause boys to not only hate themselves but become more feminized during the process. He said it happened to him and now that he's a teacher of finance and economics he continues to see it being done by female teachers. He stated feminism as the root cause of boys and men hating themselves.

When we tried to respond, he blew us a condescending kiss and drove away. A person targeting women with hate filled words is not the type of driver that should be a representative of Google.

We are also very concerned that he is a teacher shaping young minds while pushing an angry agenda against women and minorities at a time when understanding and tolerance is desperately needed. This is unacceptable behavior.

Concerned moms trying to do our part,

Cindy Rangel
Colleen Johnson
Monique Wallen

Account Name: LookLivLuv
Profile Title: “JustLooking 4 the 1”
Its been a month since I lost my Upgrade features, I order the upgrade and it was working fine, the app started acting up, so I reinstalled it and could no longer access upgrade features.
I believe your billing system is going to try to charge me again in December 2018. I should get credit for the time I’ve been in basic mode.

google content corrupted area in g-mail for lat three days. what happened? get mail at beornas@yahoo.com.

I made a payment of Rs. 252 towards my telephone bill through my account raviragu86@okicici on 09.09.2018 and the payment was made to bsnlupi@fbl (Federal Bank), vide UPI transaction ID 825222435561. The amount had not been credited to my BSNL account and I was compelled to pay Rs. 252 again to BSNL, as the due date is 22.09.2018. I had raised a dispute, but no action appears to have been taken. Where is my money now?

My main email that is linked to all of my paid services and has a large Drive storage with critical, sensitive files has remained inaccessible to me since May 19, 2018. I have been unsuccessful in proving my identity or right to access this email address, which coincidentally Amazon.com discovered had been fraudulently used to create a Prime account. Despite the fact that this email is registered as the primary and/or alternate admin address for my G-Suite accounts and other paid services, G-Suite cannot help me, and Google no longer has a gmail support staff I can contact. I risk losing a significant investment in time, money and information due to this neglect.

respected sir the all old mail data in inbox and all has been not shown of my account.please solve this problem as soon as possible thank you.

You have posts regarding me that are 100% FALSE and must be removed . This false posting is costing me revenue to my business .
It must be removed asap .

Since 1-24-18 I have contacted/emailed google about being hacked and .my identity theft with no responds. except post on some board or account recovery. An over and over explained did not work after multi account that still have not been recovered. Google had no problem contacting me. when the thrives used my identity to open a project on Google. and want me to pay the 300. and even have I explain for God only knows was not me. An everything I have filed still nothing. The manner this company runs and treats its customers. Is really s_sad. I know once I can get this fixed I will never use anything that got Google name on and if possible would like to see them in court. An learn we are not robots but human. I don't even believe that Google will read or reach out. Because it's mean they got humble.

I placed an order on the 2nd July on website jacquesvertsaleoutletuk.com for which a payment of £31.35 was taken on my credit card. A confirmation of order was e-mailed to me. However, since then despite several e-mails from me to linda-serve@foxmail.com and to the owner kkmimevip@gmail.com, requesting tracking details, I have neither received a reply or delivery of my order. What is my next step?

Margaret fox

To whom it may be concerned,

One of my friends in China received an email last night (21:10) from my Gmail box (tomlee814@gmail.com) which was to recommend her to download the App of iMoney.

This really caught my attention, because this email was not sent by me. How can someone access my personal email box and use my name to disguise me to send message to my friend?

Could someone at your company knows what happened of this?

Enclose please find a picture of of the text if this email.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Best regards

Thomas Lee

Google representatives call our home constantly, and each time we tell them that our business is no longer in service. Today July 30 a tech from Maxton North Carolina called and although my husband told him several times that he was a disable veteran and no longer wished to received these calls he constantly went back and forth .He didn't give his name and even after we hung up he called back and started threaten us all over again. I hope you can find this creep because he don't need to be working for no one acting so unprofessional as this.

I contacted your wifi support for a new product that I purchased yesterday that was faulty out of the box
One of the units would not power on
The only ref I have is 23275 I was asked to write that on a piece of paper and take a photo of the unit and send it with a photo of my receipt all of which I did
I spoke with a support agent and his supervisor and at the start of the call I was told I could have a replacement sent within 2 days by the end of the call this changed to me being sent a label and having to return the brand new faulty product first and then get a replacement something taht would take about 5 working days
Your support kept me on the phone for over an hour with long pauses between answers and in the end I have no resolution and still have a faulty product
Why is your support so bad ? My anger went went form zero to ten over the course of the call and in the end all I got was losing over an hour of my life with no resolution

I use adwords express and signed up for $200/day. I was charged $500/day on 7-22-18.

I never authorized this nor did I want it. If I get too much too handle, it's a waste of my money - not to mention I never authorized it.

This isn't a little over what I agreed to - it's 250% over what I agreed to - Not to mention the arrogance of having Google spend my money for me.

I want a credit for the unauthorized expenditures.

can you PLEASE STOP PUTTING ADVERTS ON MY PAGE, DO NOT WANT AND DEFINITELY DO NOT NEED

Have feedback for Google?