Xplornet Customer Service
Rated 1 of 5 Stars

Contact Xplornet Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-866-841-6001

Welcome to the Xplornet complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Xplornet online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Xplornet corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Upset with Xplornet?

File a complaint here!

Reach Xplornet Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Xplornet corporate office

• 300 Lockhart Mill Road P.O. Box 9060
    • Woodstock
    • NE E7M 6B5

1-866-841-6001

Top Xplornet Complaints

About 10 days into the last billing cycle we got an email from Xplornet telling us we had already used 84 percent of our allotted time. Normally it takes us the full time to use that much. We had actually been using no more and likely a little less. We noticed it was going up fast for what little we were using. When it reached 104 percent in about 12 days we switched to only using our other 2 internet providers. I tried several times through emails to Xplornet customer relations to rectify it but all I was getting back was stupid excuses for why it went up so fast.

When we checked our usage for the last 30 days on oct 3rd it stated we had used 23.06 of our allotted amount in last 30 days. I agree with that number. The last check we done in sept we were told we had used 109 percent of our allotted amount. There is no way it can suddenly go from 109 percent down to 23.06 in a matter of hours. That to me is prof of either fraud or very poor record keeping on their part. I feel they should be forced to pay me $150 in compensation for us having to use another provider.

Comment (0)

Browse reviews of other Internet Services

Have feedback for Xplornet?