Yahoo Customer Service

Contact Yahoo Corporate

Toll free phone number: 408-349-3300

Yahoo is a worldwide internet company that is publicly traded on NASDAQ:YHOO. In addition to internet, Yahoo provides mobile, video, news, sports and social media services. With over 12,500 employees its revenues in 2014 were US 4.6 billion and net income was US 7.5 million. There are 25 countries that host Yahoo offices.

If you have a problem with any of your Yahoo services find the help page on their website and you will choose from several options. If you would like to write a letter to CEO Marrisa Mayer about login errors or other issues you may mail her at the addres 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. The corporate office phone number is 408-349-3300.

The company has no phone number for customer care. If you see a phone number listed as "customer service" it is simply not true. For more information about contacting Yahoo you may visit an info page or you may look at their social media outlets including Facebook (Yahoo Customer Care), Twitter (@YahooCare) and Tumbler.

Yahoo Contact Information

408-349-3300

24 hours a day, 7 days a week by email or chat

Browse reviews of other Internet Services

Top Yahoo Complaints

Yahoo is SPELLING MY NAME WRONG IT IS MELODY, ALSO YOU KEEP LOCKING ME OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND CHANGING MY PASSWORD. I AM RESETTING IT AT THE RATE OF 2 times a month! What is the problem? Please stop the harassment or I will stop using all Yahoo.

For some time now I can't even get through the main news page because of the EXTREME amount of adds! Every time I try to read an article there are so many adds that I can't even scroll. It takes WAY TOO MUCH TIME for the adds to download that by the time I get to page 3 I'm already too fed up to continue. I understand you have to sell add space but this is totally senseless and very obnoxious. Is there any way I can get through the articles without being completely bogged down with these add ? Also ...Why do you have to make a two paragraph news article into a fifteen page must scroll to read item ? I am so tired of this I have been contemplated switching to someone else even though I have been dedicated to Yahoo for years. Is there anyway to fix this?

not that I after 1000's OF TIMES GET AN ANSWER [FAT CHANCE} YOU DON'T REPLY TO QUESTIONS, YOU ACTUALLY
DON'T REPLY TO QUESTIONS OR ANSWERS, A SUPPOSED MULTI COMPANY?????? MY MATE CAN DO BETTER
IN HIS BACK KITCHEN,LOOKING AT OTHER SITES YOU ARE NOW "THE WORSTCOMPANY TO BE WITH" IN THE WORLD??????
YOU WANT TO ANSWER THAT. I DOUBT IT

I called customer service around 4:22 PM for help with my log-in. Since i changed my phone number and carrier, I can't get a log-in key to my new number. The guy was trying to get all of my personal passwords. Ie: my computer, my accounts. He started scanning my computer for what, I don't know. All i needed was to be able to change my phone number on YAHOO, so that i could be able to log on.

Yahoo mail has been down since Monday... internet explorer says the site has crashed or is unavailable I am having trouble trying to get into my email I talked to a customer service person from yahoo said it was not yahoo but my server... really... I can get into everything else.. I have seen several complaints about this .. what is wrong I need to access my yahoo email acct ... are you going to fix it

Me and my wife both hate the new email system. What a pain in the #$& what we now have to go through just to sign into our mail. The only reason why we had yahoo as our home page is because the classic mail was great. But low and behold you just had to improve it. What a nightmare to try and sign in. Now we have to involve our phone just to sign in to check our email. What brain did you hire to come up with this? If things do not change my family will get a different home page and email service. What you have changed your email to sucks more than any mail service i have tried. I don't think I will be alone in this matter. Someone in management with yahoo mail needs to get more involved in whats going on.

25.7.2018
Dear ...
Today I could not access my above email account. First time in I cannot even remember how many years. To "recover" my email account I am asked to write down "keys" I do not understand. Can somebody very simply and efficiently explain me what to do ? Change my email, perhaps ? No problem, although lots of people will have to be advised about a possible new email (even my tax office !). Kindly, either give me access or tell me clearly what has to be done. Thank you.
Peter van der Wilt
vanderwiltp@yahoo.gr (but today not functional).
If useful, also contact me on my son's email : avanderwilt@yahoo.gr

I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET INTO MY YAHOO MAIL ACCT ..AND NOT BECAUSE I CANT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD BUT BECAUSE IT WANTS TO SEND A SECURITY NUMBER TO MY OLD PHONE THAT I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO ANYMORE AND I HAVE CALLED AND COMPLAINED TO YALL AND TALKED TO A MAN AND HE SAID HE WOULD CALL ME BACK THE VERY NEXT DAY TO GET THIS RESOLVED AND THAT WAS SEVERAL DAYS AGO.. I NEED SOMEBODY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO I CAN ACCESS MY YAHOO ACCT PLEASE CONTACT ME BY PHONE 806-881-2088 OR MY EMAIL JORDANKS1988@ICLOUD.COM THANK YOU

hello iam having problems opening a yahoo email account it wants my cell phone number i don't have one also it wont accept my password more importunate i have a land line not cell phone can you help me

I am not getting the text key in my registered mobile number for verification

Why ask for input on adds if you ignore my response despite saying i keep seeing this you still insists on showing me irrelevant items you are waisting my time of i mark an item as not relevant take notice and stop showing me the s none interest adds

i got ripped off not because of you only but your part of it.....you keep advertising "COOL AIR BY HYPERSTECH.COM AND THEY ARE A SCAM...GOT ME FOR 89 DOLLARS AND A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE ...KNOW THIS IS A SCAM AND TAKE THEM OFF YOUR YAHOO NEWS SO OTHERS DONT GET RIPPED OFF......THANK YOU..

Dear sir,
I am not receiving any mail from the address: h-gucci@violin.ocn.ne.jp, he receives my mail and replies my mail but I can not find any mail from him. Previously we could contact without any hazard. So, it would be better if you could take necessary steps so that I can receive mail from that address sooner.

Naser

Why won't you let me into my e-mail? Are you harassing me?

btuljas@yahoo.com my account not open pls send password 9666583167

Hi I cannot access my internet .because I have no internet. so when you sent me the pass ward I cannot access it

S o when you solve this problem,donot send it on the internet
by some other means Please

I have two accounts--email accounts--w/ Yahoo. But they fuck over you endlessly by forcing you
to open your emails several times a day using tactless security measure that are
totally unnecessary! My computer is the same one for 5 years. I toggle between
two accounts for mostly medical FYI because I am a 76-year-old disabled veteran
who they prevent from freely using his accounts that are 10-15 years old. I hate Yahoo
for being jerks! There is no need to force complicated security measures on seniors.
My accounts are old. I am old and a stroke victim--why do they have to intrude and make
me feel like a criminal hacking his own email? Stupid. Give me the freedom to be left alone!
Len Auclair

I'm so disappointed in the service that I have had trying to get my account back up and running, I have lost my phone and cannot retrieve an activation code because I don't have the phone no more and customer services and Yahoo will not do anything about it. So I have lost all my emails all the important emails I had wage slips and all sorts and they will do nothing about it.

my brother died on 29/10/2017.
To date his Yahoo email account has been comprised and his personal info being used illegally.
I know who is accessing his account illegally and I want this person penalised and taken to court as I will be lodging a complaint with my MP in Croydon London.
Please get in touch with me by email and I will give you ALL his personal details and Yahoo account details and the details of the person who is illegally accessing his account.
kind regards
minguel fernandes

There is no easy method of controlling what content is received on your "News" feed. I don't want to see, hear, read, watch anything at all from FOX news. It is a state propoganda machine that is destroying our Country and you are enabling it.
I've used Yahoo for my primary e-mail for decades ... but if there is no solution ... if I as a customer cannot regulate to any reasonable degree the content of the news sources I'd prefer to subscribe to then your company is only aiding and abetting propoganda. I'd like to judge for myself the most credible news sources ... and Fox ... is certainly without any doubt NOT AMONG THEM.
If there is a way that I can stop Fox News from infiltrating into my computer through YAHOO ... I'd much appreciate, you allowing this.
If not I'm likely to abandon Yahoo completely. You can allow fascist infiltration to infect the people elsewhere, but not with me.

Dear Officer,
When I am sending any email to the recipient or recieving any emails, it shows my name as Shinobu Watanabe <rajesh.balakrishnan@yahoo.com>,
actually this Shinnobu Watanabe showing an email ID
Shinobu Watanabe
frank.ward@mail.com
I don't know whats happening to my email account, need yo find whos this and why I am receiving in the name of Shinobu Watanabe.

My contact number: 00966596187767

Waiting for your immediated respond and action to slove this matter at the earliest.

Regards.

Rajesh Balakrishnan

the yahoo news is not opening fully I am running safari and it won't open all the Yahoo news stories.I can get them on AT&T wed page but not on yahoo

Lately I have been receiving adverts, interrupting my view of the page i am looking at, every time I click onto any setting, an advert pops up, sometimes when i try closing it I would lose the article that I am reading or news video that i am watching.
While I know that adverts are necessary to finance your expenses, they should not disrupt the user. If you cannot do anything about it well then I am sorry, I may have to look eslewhere!

S> Chanka

Your company sucks, I have been clicking in circles trying to recover my account with yahoo. When the account was created my mother used her work email. since she is no longer there I have no way of accessing the recovery code. and every time i say that i do not have access to the account the dumb system say uh-oh we ran into a problem, sends me to the yahoo sign in helper and does the same crap over and over again. that is so STUPID and i am quite frustrated. YOU ALL SUCK and need to figure out a better way of helping consumers. I have not been able to access this account for years due to this and every so often i try to. I have the password and the email but for verification of who i am it tries to send to the old verification email which, again, i do not have access to.

Having an issue with Yahoo account and there is no way of getting contact with the them,so I'm going to change my email acct with them due to this issue with my sons acct , I've had an acct with them for over 10years but this is crazy.

When I'm on Yahoo trying to read news stories I keep getting interrupted by Adobe trying to download something that is not safe onto my computer. I am tired of it and I do believe you have the responsibly to protect your users from virus attacks, It happens on yahoo sports also. It happens often more than once a day. I have notices it only happens when I am on a yahoo site. Fix it Please.

Now I am in India. Emails from Bangladesh have been blocked.
A notice from yahoo is attached.

Now I am in India. Emails from Bangladesh have been blocked.

I have been hacked out of my Emall Account..my dad is dying and have missed important emails. Taylor and Jonathon from Esc. Team refuses to get back to me after I sent photo of my id and other info..I need my email account back asap..I feel victimized that they refuse to help me!! My Case number is 26998397

Yahoo Sports has an NBA site with articles by someone named Shams C, He is African American, and is a racist disgrace, he lets Black fans (which are few) post anti White comments all the time, but if someone respectfully addresses the poor comment, he often deletes That comment..You are losing many fans because of this..Just view todays article about Utah Jazz player Hood maybe leaving that team, and see a racist named Maatman and all of his anti White hate..This moderator Shams is a disgrace, and for you to allow this is sad. Thank you.

it is a shame when I go on line and see the nasty rotten, rude junk on President Trump! I do not care if he is disliked or not. There is no need in the disrespect that Yahoo, CNN, etc.., puts out on the internet about him, there is enough on the TV news. I go on line to relax and play a few games, and what do I see, more nastiness about President Trump! What happen to respect??? Event if someone dose not respect another, there is no need in making fun and downing another!!! You all should be ashamed of your self's.

i can't have access to my email because i have forgotten my password. Tried to recover my email by linking to my son's email but it just takes me to his email no access to mine still.

I am trying to leave Yahoo because I am so frustrated with their service.

They just responded to my complaint with

A new comment has been added to your support case! (00689498)

Not only was the response incomplete, the address they sent me to has not connected after three tries.

going on your web site has become so sickening that I cannot continue to do it anymore. I am sick of the political opinion you carry. You have no respect for this president or the people that voted for him. You never report anything positive and your influence is not going to accomplish anything other than your company suffering..

Zagline offer to help you find new 2015 and 2916 cars and trucks at up to 70% off retail prices but when I ckick on their ads all I get is a blank gray screen. So I know it is just a come on to get a person to buy into their other junk.

Get some juevos! Tell the the truth!? Why is it you can’t be honest? (More specifically people of color? Nobody is brave enough to tell the real truth.

I have signup for a ads services on Yahoo Gemini, I had to pre deposit R$ 60 before submit any advertise. After I deposit and submit the advertise, I have been notified my ads has been regected. So far so good. but I've already sent at least a 6 email requesting the refund the money in this period since the beginning the only thing they respond to me is that they are working to get send my money back.

They have no problem receiving the money but to refund it is practically impossible.

Fucking block button does not do a fucking Goddamn thing. And, it fucking limits me to how many fucking shit sites that I can block. Yahoo can go to Goddamn fucking hell

My complaint I have the ad for Paul Gaultier splashed across my screen so I cannot see anything I don't wish to see this ad I don't use his perfume never will use his perfume I am a male so please take the ad off my computer, or you will force me to go to Google.

Yahoo has to do a better job of keeping viruses from being immediately accessible through it's links it provides. On multiple occasions in the last few months since Yahoo switched to its new HEAVILY LADEN ad driven home page, I have had multiple issues with the page causing computer freezing also simply sitting on the home page of Yahoo will generate multiple virus warnings from things such as Zeus, Mal/HTMLGen-A, and ProcDump to generate. There are also multiple incidents that simply clicking one link down into a new story will cause viruses to be unleashed as well.

If I didn't have a yahoo.com e-mail address and will change it if I need to, I would not go on yahoo.com website.I can't stand the propaganda that Yahoo! corporate posts. It is disgusting and all the ads to divert attention while just on this site for my e-mails. I am thinking of changing to Google and hopefully not all the negative, ads that appear when you click on something you think is of interest.

Our world is in enough trouble and many believe we are in the end times, without all this negative "S _ _ _". Those ads using famous people names to get our attention and believe we are going to learn, only to find out it is just an ad to sell, sell, sell, sell. I clearly see you have a lot more complaints than mine so "get smart" and bring us some happy and true information and not Hollywood garbage. Change your formats or I am going to switch to Google.

You know, Yahoo news used to be a reliable, easy way to read the news. With all the darn popups, videos that I don't want to see, advertisements, etc, its almost impossible to read any news now. Don't you know that I will ignore any advertisement just because of the annoyance? And I'll make a special effort not to buy the product.

I use google as my search engine. I always have because yahoo sucks and I can't find what i need. Recently yahoo forces itself into being my search engine. I have deleted it and disabled the rights of it and reset my search engine back to google. However yahoo continues to force itself onto my computer. Stop or I will sue. I've had it, and due to my research on how to stop this, I'm not the only one.

My email account has been hacked and I have found it impossible to change my password or delete my account. I keep getting redirected to an AT&T site, which I don't have a login or password for. When I contact ATT, they are not helpful, unsympathetic, and rude. This is criminal.

I am really sick and tired of Yahoo!'s left leaning reporting. It is so obvious that your company is supporting Hillary Clinton. Almost every news feed is a negative on Donald Trump. I feel like I am watching ABC,NBC, or CBS. If it continues I will not use Yahoo going forward. I have already cancelled my USA newspaper subscription for the same reason. News was meant to be reported so that the customer/client/observer would not have a clue as to which way the reporting media felt about the issues(or candidates in this example). This is not the case. Yahoo! should be ashamed of yourself. However, trust me you are not fooling anyone and are only fueling the fire.

The Yahoo sites are way to bloated with adds that make them so slow that we can not use them! I have a fast computer and everything updated and a fast internet connection but when ever I hit a yahoo page it slows down so much I have to end task the browser just to move on. Please reduce advertising (running) adds. If I want to watch 5 video adds at once I will click on them. I know it's not just me. I avoid yahoo as much as possible because of this.

When ever I make a comment on Yahoo news articles, someone at Yahoo adds to my paragraph changing the entire point. Please stop this. Yahoo can't handle the truth? And what is really sad is that who ever is doing this at Yahoo has no brass, or they would state their name and give reason as to why they do this.

For over a week, a poster named boomer has been able to hack into my account somehow and add his comments, I can't even edit my own comments. He responded directly this morning for the first time, that's the reason I know who he is. I thought everyone had free speech. He's doing this to shut me up, circumventing my Constitutional rights and stalk me. He does this on every comment I make, every one.

I have been using Yahoo email service for many years and never had a problem. However I am having a great deal of trouble inputting text now that I am using windows 10. It looks like the adds and the mail program are overwhelming my laptop to the point where I have to wait for my system to catch up before I can add another letter to the word I am trying to input. I have had no problem using other email providers or any other site.

Follow up to yesterday's complaint that was ignored by corporate. So I will post it here and see if it helps! Trying to comment on any news posts is like walking through molasses. This is the 4th complaint about the same thing. Someone said it was because of too many ads shoved on that bogs it down. I'm beginning to think it's because my comments are pro-conservative, today's comment was about the war on police. The same stupid face appeared with the choice or wait...I guess if I got tired enough of waiting, a positive comment regarding the police would be lost. I'm about ready to give up on Yahoo! news which is, 80% of the time liberal anyway. I would appreciate someone, anyone fixing this.

I have learned that a court order has allowed the government to scan my personal emails. I have not given "Yahoo" any permission to scan my emails. My family and I will be leaving Yahoo mail. You should have contested or at least notified account holders the court order before sifting through millions of emails. Now you have been hacked and have shared our personal info with the hackers....probably the NSA. You are not protecting my privacy. My rights have been violated.

I am very unhappy of how anti Trump your reporting is as well as most all of your "reporting" (being left leaning) . How about just giving us the facts (all of them, both sides equally) and we can form our own opinions. if you all don't move back to the center I am going to move away from yahoo.

I am beyond sick of the Yahoo! email platform. I spent several hours trying to send an email to a client that never received it. I eventually gave up and sent it through Gmail. Over the last several months, emails have be delayed for hours sometimes days and I have had it. I have had a yahoo mail account for years and can understand why there is so many problems. As soon as I have enough time, I am moving to Gmail permanently and deleting all of my yahoo accounts. I can't conduct my business effectively with this mess. If I could give Yahoo! no stars I would.

I use Yahoo for e-mail and news, and I'm concerned that some of the news posted on Yahoo's main page is not objective. Specifically several news reports about High Speed Rail both in California and the world. One is on 9/01/2016 by Triple Pundit author Holly Whitman and on another earlier date by the Los Angeles Times. They seem to be Anti-high Speed Rail with data omitted that is favorable to High Speed Rail. Wondering if Oil company sponsors are influencing how reporting is done at yahoo? Or is Yahoo's position against High Speed Rail for another reason?

The new yahoo sending a e-mail is horrible. There is nothing on it like there was in the old one. Cannot change size of print, color of print, boarder that was fairly new and have a hard job sending an attachment. Please add this to the email program or change back to the old one.

When I open Yahoo! sports page, I am forced to respond to your fantasy promo. Last year the questions were demeaning, At least you have gotten past that. However, I have no interest in fantasy sports of any kind. And, if I did, I could find them and you. I will not hit an "opt out" each time I open the page. I will go to ESPN or Bing, or Google, or some other source rather than repeatedly click "no". If this persists, I will remove you as my home page and start elsewhere.

Ads appearing in my Inbox are intrusive, distracting and unnecessary. How is this any different than spam showing up in my Inbox. I tried to turn them off, but I realize the only way is to pay for email service. This is ridiculous. After all the years I've been with Yahoo, I think it is time to change email providers.

I searched fact check Hillary clinton and the 1st thing that popped up was a Clinton ad, the next 3 things were negative stories about Donald Trump then the stories about Hillary. While I can understand perhaps, the ad for Hillary I DO NOT understand why anything about Donald Trump came up. Had I not scrolled further down I never would have seen the Hillary information and I would have believed only Trump gets fact checked. Yahoo! Why is your information finding so deplorable?

Please do something about Yahoo! news reporting! The headlines, and subject matter are currently designed for the average twelve-year-old. Some non-celebrity, non-personality-oriented, factual reporting would be a pleasant change' I also resent the non-news items with the misleading titles that are inserted in the article synopses such as today's supposed article on Tom Hanks' health.

My yahoo page has been down graded to the point that it is no longer of use. Can I get my old page back or do I just have to go somewhere else?If I could, I would give it a negative 10 star rating. Someone at Yahoo! corporate has gone totally insane.

I would like your Yahoo start page to put true news and no more bull. There is a article about Trump quitting the race. It is false. Why do you put things like that up. You are tuning your credibility.

The most distracting, is all of the ads that take up all the page space. Cannot read my full pages as this makes my screen small and also the Pop ups are extremely annoying.

Articles every other article is about Trump which is fine but it is all NEGATIVE which is really hard to believe is middle of the line how the public feels. Now the public went after facebook and after reporter who are not journalists but think they are. Their popularity is about what congresses popularity is 9% with the public. You would think you want to please the public would you. Or a novelty would be put in accurate information no some of the information isn't even the truth far from it.

I am not interested in the olympics at all. At the beginning of your web site there are blobs of colors with RIO in it and it automaticly goes to the olymics. I'm not a computer goru so some things I don't know how to do and don't think your co. puts things on that isn't of interest.

I have been on yahoo for many years and have just about had enough of the BS regarding the lying, let them die in Benghazi, Hillary Clinton. I do understand yahoo like all people have ideas of what is best in america, but please be balanced. Not asking for much here...serve both sides fairly or I will be gone.

We have had Yahoo.com as our E-mail server for a few years and I have to use the home page to access e-mail. I read many news articles on the home page however it has become more difficult to read ANY story because of all the pop-up ads. My computer is slow so it is very frustrating to read one paragraph of a story then have to click on the read more, wait for all the pop-up ads again, read another paragraph, then repeat again just to read a story that leads you on to more ads. I realize yahoo makes it's money in ads but this is ridiculous. Recently yahoo has changed to the "read more" tactic of pushing ads. If I cannot read a story after one or two "clicks", then I will not pursue it. As of today, all stories you click own takes you to another paragraph and you wait for downloads. Screw this, will be changing to another server.

Lost all my emails prior to June 24th. I had emails dating back to 2008 and I have nothing now. Filed a request 5 times within a week to help retrieve them before the 7-day deadline and never got a response from anyone at Yahoo. Yahoo! management has the worst customer service. Thanks a lot Yahoo, I will be changing my email address now.

Much of the time when I access a news article and start to read it, I have to click on "Read More" to access anything past the introductory paragraph. Then in doing so, I'm usually denied reading the article because I don't subscribe to the source. Why post an article in your news section if I can't read it.

Who are the losers that redesigned these pages? This was the best financial website on the internet. Everything was right where it should be, concise an clear. The person that designed these pages knew what they were doing long ago, that's why they haven't been changed. Then you clowns wrecked the home page about a year ago.

Now you change things again, it's a jumbled mess with lots of info missing on each individual stock page. I take it a 12 year old designed these who doesn't have any knowledge about investments. Go back to playing games.

I want the original pages back, might as well go to Google, they are just as incompetent as this, and always have been. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then find someone with some Knowledge of investments. They will tell you what is right with the original pages, and just how crappy these new pages are!

What was Yahoo thinking? The new format is unmanageable, and not at all "user friendly." No wonder you have a one star rating. I do have sympathy for those that have to read these complaints, as I was in customer service. Friends and family that use Yahoo are all up in arms, and will likely go to other sources. One star. What was Yahoo thinking when it altered the e:mail format so drastically? Friends and family that use Yahoo are rethinking.

I know you need advertising, but after I listen to it, and then video starts, 1/2 way through the video, your damn add starts again and there is no way to stop it. This is nuts. Fix your programming so that once we see the add and start the video news feed, we dont have to listen to the add in the middle of the video. If it keeps up, im going to move my home page to MSN.

I followed your convoluted instructions for changing my password. At one point your system said I was successful. Now I cannot sign in. I would not give you even one star. This is like letting the mice feed the cat. You should be able to fix your own issues there. IF your system accepted my new password today then it should be available to you. Apparently not ....you don't accept the password you claimed was successfully changed.

With your recent changes to this page makes it madding to just pick up the information like you could before. When I am looking for the box score I don't want to know what happened each inning with each player. Just the summary as it use to be if I want details I will watch the game. I further ask that you delete any other user name I may have had in the past. Thus I would only have the name. I would think that you then could figure out why your system is not recognizing what it agreed was my new password. Frustrated and irritated to the hilt.Do not send me to some stupid community site.

Have been receiving mail supposedly from Yahoo informing of my intention to terminate my yahoo mail service. A form is provided to fill in my yahoo mail user name and to key and confirm the access password. Having submitted the above with provided writings that I did not make such request, the next day I received a mail from Yahoo informing me that there was an attempt to log into my mail in Turkey. A few hours later I received a similar mail informing me again of my intention to terminate my yahoo mail service. Kindly confirm if this is a spam mail.

I discovered sometime April 2016 the unauthorized use of a photo in a banner ad that appears in Yahoo Mail. Had never authorized any person or entity, or have given consent to the use of their photo for commercial or private use. As you may be aware, under existing laws, such unauthorized use is tantamount to a violation of rights, and may sue and/or claim for damages. I am attaching the banner ad and the link to the site when the banner ad is clicked.

It is frustrating to start to read something then get a "to read more notice" and when you to that page there is a statement that if you want to read the remainder you need to subscribe to a news paper. If I wanted a subscription to the New York Times, the Miami Herald or the Los Angles Times, I would get it. I depend on Yahoo for my news from other sources besides my local newspaper.

Since Friday my attempts to reply to incoming mail and to "compose" messages destined outwards are being lost because the screen hangs,then freezes,the buffering icon kicks in and then I get some weird "kill it" messages. I would say that currently, 95% of my drafts and replies are lost in this fashion. This does not happen on any other web pages.

When I open my email inbox, there is a narrow column listing the emails I've received, but three-fourths of the page is taken up by a square with a small icon representing an envelope in the center. Why would anyone want that much blank space on their screen? Your "improvements" are getting worse and worse. My e-mails are not in my box for 3 days now. No pass word gets me in my e-mails. There was a number popped up too help me, and it was the same program as before when they hacked me the first time.

They use a worm program too scare people into letting them in their computers and too buy their fix it program too get me back into my e-mail and clean my machine up. I hung up on them 3 days ago now. and they have taken my e-mails from yahoo, Incredimail and gmail. I can't get in no e-mail in these places. And no pass word works of mine. and trying too get help from yahoo help pages is a joke. sorry, but send me a code?

How can I get that code if I can't sign into my e-mail? Please, and I don't have a dang cell phone. That needs too change, I only have a home phone like million others that I have read their complaints about the same thing. I tried making a new account, no good either. But I really do want my e-mail address and the pass word I can change if you all can help me get this all back too normal for me. There use too be a page years ago, where you could change your pass word without such a dang hassle. Please redo your lost password settings and correct the mobile number. Not everyone has a dang cell phone. If password isn't acceptable, how can a yahoo person get anywhere in gaining back what was lost?

I use Yahoo News as my homepage. It used to have a link to local news, which I used daily. A couple of weeks ago Yahoo dropped the Local link from the page and there does not seem to be any alternative means of accessing the same kind of coverage you used to provide. This was a mistake and you should restore local news to your news page. If you don't, I'll find another homepage.

I use yahoo almost all the time and have for years. I have gotten use to all the ads, I realize you have to make money some how. Now you have ads that will come on with loud music or people talking loud in the middle of the night,or during the day when the computer is at rest. These ads are going to far. They are breaking all the rules of privacy. I know I can't stop you from using these ads, but I don't have to use your service either.

A few weeks ago I couldn't sign in the my yahoo mail. We tried all our passwords and nothing worked. I am finally not impressed with yahoo e-mail. besiders our e-mail doesn't work anymore because of the virus or whatever
so I don't know how you can help with our problem. I have since order another computer because of this and I don't know if its been shipped or not. Thank you very much for screwing up my computer.

I have another email on yahoo. I cannot login without the user name and password. To login it was requested by yahoo to verify the email through the alternative email which was already expired and not on use, even registered phone was cancelled. I need to log in and update my alternative email and phone number.

I thought my e-mail site was secure. I have pop-up ads AND videos Now in my supposed secure e-mail. Not only do I not want those ads and videos, you've completely slowed my internet! You advertise speed and deliver poorly. Please take care of this.

Just want to say my co workers and I all hate the new yahoo home page. We liked the old way of scrolling through current news stories. Half of the links now are some sponsor crap that isn't remotely true. I would like to get the news from some credible sources, not whoever sponsors some garbage about new weight loss tactics or such.just my opinion.

When I am trying to type an e-mal message the pop-up ads keep blocking me from continuing. I get the "Bling" sound, and the little blue circle going around on my screen. I am unable to type at this time. This is not a casual thing. It is a continuous thing, that makes it hard to complete an e-mail. It takes at least three to four times as long to complete an e-mail, which is frustrating. I hope you can resolve this for me. Thank You.

While I am trying to type an e-mail message, Yahoo advertising interrupts my typing so much that I have to go back and fill in missing or messed up letters. The adds are hogging my computer resources by doing fancy animations.
I have tried to limit what is presented by using the add choices but they still keep coming.

I totally dislike the e-mail login separated as it is now. Your e-mail name on one page and then you have to go to another page to use password. It's time consuming and inconvenient, especially if you are in a hurry. Why was it changed? Is this the CEO's fault, I thought she would be fired long ago for running Yahoo! into the ground. Can it be put back the way it was so all you have to do is tab and your cursor is moved to the password line?

Yahoo, are you left just a name? Where are you controls over the garbage is displayed over my page? Common. Internet is a social advertising under the rules of the state. it's not really a business. The price is right. So, why do so much junk over my web page. Please, I like to see only my side. Looks like you all filled with the entire idiots. Go to the mental clinic then, Off the internet, get out or now. So, make it visible.

Take all others junks- links away, off and away! You advertise all junk on my page. What I would think about your staff - Illegal and unprofessional; That's what the yahoo today! Got you. You must like when people have such opinion about your invasion over the internet. Soon you be out. Can't wait till those days, dream about it ! Good people will come and work. Not good luck to you, go to hell, as sooner as better.

The new homepage yahoo is currently forcing on to everyone, sucks. I know you guys over there know this since all I see online is a disdain for this experiment we are all having to put up with. Why doesn't anyone in charge over there want to listen to the customer/user? This "we don't give a f#@!" attitude that yahoo is currently adopting is going to ruin yahoo. Once people go over to google, most of them you will never get back, so stop screwing around and admit you made a mistake before you lose more people,including the one who is writing this message.

I am giving you legal notice that a lawsuit is being filed against after you hacked my account, stole my email, & refuse to give me access to the account. Every social media outlet in the world will get a copy of my complaint & eventually you will be out of business for the fraudulent way you run your mickey mouse operation with gestapo like policies.

Yahoo Arabic edition "maktoob", the politics news always speaking with Muslim brotherhood way (terrorist organization by law in Egypt) as they keep on mentioning Coupe in Egypt even the election raised new president and no one calling coup anymore except this terrorist organization. We are expecting neutral politics site as I'm using yahoo for long time and always yahoo is my homepage.

I still have pop up annoying ads on yahoo. I will need to cancel service if this is not stops.

My web page with Internet Explorer does not look right. The writing is in big block writing and I have to click on the news portion each time I want to view them. It use to be that I could just scroll thru the news, but now each news item has icons that show twitter, comment, etc. All of my family has the version that I use to have, and now I have this downgraded version to deal with. I would like to have this fixed if possible.

My Yahoo Mail is giving me a problem. When I start typing an email, after a few words it freezes up the typed words show up after some time. The cursor freezes up and then starts up after some time. It is very frustrating and embarrassing as sometimes you think you have typed the word only to find that the word does not contain some of the letters after you have sent off the email.

I want to let you guys at Yahoo know how pissed off your browser invasion on my computer is causing me a lot of frustration. I downloaded a game (minecraft) on my computer and i never asked to see yahoo set itself my default browser. I truly believe this is an invasive tactic and has no place without my permission. You can always use if you would read well before downloading it would not happen BUT i do not buy such an answer for you use a very hypocrite style of marketing tactic and I need to let you people at yahoo know this should never happen.

Proof that your tactic is invasive one cannot even correct this default browser. It is like a big secret to a normal person. You people should be a shame of invading people's computers without them knowing the dirty tactic you use to get people use your browser. Here me now: if i have to reformat my computer i will, if that is the only thing i can do to get rid of your browser that i did not ask to have. Mark my words, you people at yahoo I will let the world know boycott Yahoo. they are unworthy of our confidence because of marketing tactics that are invasive and disrespectful.

If I wanted to use your browser I would have installed it via my free will. Hope you will help those to get rid of your deceptive manners to have computer owners use your browser without their permission. Again i do not have any respect for people who have no respect for others like your( browser invasion) on my computer seems to be the case. I would never recommend your product to anyone. You do not deserve it.

What happened to the ability to make articles disappear? I don't want to see photos of animal cruelty-- I don't want to click through to this, I don't want my children to see this. This is awful. Please bring back my ability to disappear things like this.

Dear Yahoo! — my Yahoo.com Home page was changed on 1/28/16. I don’t know what happened, if the system is down or what: Why is it taking you so long to fix it. I can't see my comments anymore, or communicate with other people about current news articles on your site. Please tell me this is not your new homepage. I give it a thumbs down...

The new Yahoo home page is crap. I used to visit yahoo several times a day for the scrolling articles and pictures. Now there are no more pictures of articles to sift through. Am I supposed to scroll down for the same old links? Not a fan, go back to how it used to be.

I'm tired of Yahoo continually changing the Yahoo Main Page and email formats. You just start to understand them and are able to find your way around and boom! They have changed. I'm a very busy person and don't have time to sit and read all the articles on the Home Page. I loved the fact that you could use the arrows to scan through all the recent new items in the little boxes and stop on the one that interested you. Now there are only three. Of course you have to see an add for everything you want to look at. I think I will go back to the printed Newspaper and forget Yahoo. At least I can scan it and read just what I want.

The ads have gotten to intrusive. I enjoy the quiet solitude of my office and when I check the mail and see an interesting article I should not have ads cut video on without my permission and blast the sound on. It is absolutely ridiculous that I cant read yahoo news in peace and quiet. Plus on older computers the ads lock up the computers and don't play or fail to play correctly. Yahoo is terrible with news articles and some of the worst writing I have ever seen comes from yahoo writers. Try to hire someone to read the news before it goes out. I also don't like yahoo being one sided on political views. Try to be objective and report reality and truth. I enjoy non political articles on yahoo and you have some great articles and some that could be great but are poorly written. Then the ads that run automatically have really screwed yahoo up. Your great email is the only reason I haven't left yahoo.

I am going to find another email solution to yahoo mail. The scroll of video ads on right eat up my process time and I can not type. Need a solution, tired of dealing with it or moving on.

I want to know why you quit offering the comics page right after the year was over. I used to be a big fan of Yahoo! and never saw myself complaining.

Have feedback for Yahoo?