Yahoo Customer Service

Contact Yahoo Corporate

Toll free phone number: 408-349-3300

Yahoo is a worldwide internet company that is publicly traded on NASDAQ:YHOO. In addition to internet, Yahoo provides mobile, video, news, sports and social media services. With over 12,500 employees its revenues in 2014 were US 4.6 billion and net income was US 7.5 million. There are 25 countries that host Yahoo offices.

If you have a problem with any of your Yahoo services find the help page on their website and you will choose from several options. If you would like to write a letter to CEO Marrisa Mayer about login errors or other issues you may mail her at the addres 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. The corporate office phone number is 408-349-3300.

The company has no phone number for customer care. If you see a phone number listed as "customer service" it is simply not true. For more information about contacting Yahoo you may visit an info page or you may look at their social media outlets including Facebook (Yahoo Customer Care), Twitter (@YahooCare) and Tumbler.

Yahoo Contact Information

408-349-3300

24 hours a day, 7 days a week by email or chat

Browse reviews of other Internet Services

Top Yahoo Complaints

I have now been seeing an Ad on Yahoo of a lovely grey-haired white lady called Blanche, who is supposed to be a Psychic. In fact I even went to it, because she is quite spiritual-looking in that picture. She then started to respond to my mails almost immediately with very long replies, which were very obviously generated automatically.

In those messages she claimed to have got in touch with my Guardian Angel – just by reading my initial mail, who told her that both my personal as well as financial situations were going to improve very soon and to have faith in and trust her. Which was actually a very absurd prediction because of the gravity of my current situation.

So when I told her this fact, I got another mail from her immediately saying that she was going to send me $500,000 just to prove that my Guardian Angel was speaking the truth. It finally came down to her then asking me to get in touch with this Bank in Africa and send them my own Bank particulars and contact numbers, so that the money could then be transferred into my Account.

This sort of scam has been going on for many, many years now from other so called attractive young African ladies, who are entitled to many millions of dollars, but needed my assistance in retrieving it and then sharing it with them. It is so very obvious that this so called Blanche is just another one of these scams, although in a very cleverly elaborate form.

Therefore my question is that don’t you people at Yahoo vet such ads before showing them and has no one else complained about this so called Blanche, who is also probably some African scam artist, pretending to be a white woman.

I would very sincerely like you check this particular Ad out, because you are continuing to show it. even now

Max.

nearly 8 hours same page, despite 100's in britain, and 1,000's worldwide complaining
UTTERLY DISGUSTING

I am so disappointed with your news service...Yahoo is so one-sided and liberal in news and opinion coverage. I have found myself wanting to write a not of complaint numerous times to the news editor of Yahoo, but really find no way to voice my opinion, so I hope you can forward this. The one-sided coverage and bias of the President, and any conservative politician or views there of is very evident as is seen by the liberal and politically correct majority of stories and editorials that is run by Yahoo. Any stories to the contrary that may be shared are buried farther down the Yahoo page. I have and am seriously considering using something other than Yahoo because of this. It would be great if your news page would be fair and balanced....and I am not saying this because of another new source. Balance is a good thing.....

Around 2.23 pm some miscreant has hacked my email account and sent emails to my known emails with request for money on the false pretext of accident of someone known to me. Please find out the hacker and take appropriate action against him under IT Act and any other act.

my rss feeds will not download or appear on my screen no stock portfolio or anything else what are you people doing? ass holes faggots queers fuck you

locked out of email and you have the wrong phone number its is 812 690 1336 I cant use my regular pass word . it upset me because I get health information and importane information.

when will yahoo their job right, and like 1,000's of complaints will nothing be done, FAT CHANCE
MORE CHANCE OF SEEING PIGS FLY

now over 40 plus people on other sites [AS NO ONE IN CUSTOMMER SERVICES] HA HA HA !!!!!! WHAT
A B****Y LAUGH, ANSWERS, OOOHHH!!!!!!!! THERE ISN'T A YAHOO COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT, IS THERE?????
IT JUST A PHALLACY, WELL WE'LL SEE, LOOK ON OTHER SITES, AND APPARENTLY IN THE PAPERS

I can't post pictures (photographs) on my Yahoo Groups sites of which I have three.
You took away all my Cloud information attached to my photographs without any warning.
I have been a loyal customer and group moderator for over 10 years.
Please help us use our sites the way they were intended.
It appears that the only thing that seems to work properly is the advertisements.
I am so frustrated with Yahoo Groups.
This situation has been going on forever with little or no improvements.

again, you are P****NG your customers off, NO ANSWERS???? FAT CHANCE
AND AN OVER 4 HOUR PAGE AGAIN??????

I have a yahoo business account and have not been able to send any messages without getting an error message.

I can receive email but cannot respond.

Dave

well since I, and 1000's as well on your crap site, look at , other sites, and texts to say in britain, take your
operating licence in britain off you, because, nonconformiity yes that is in law a word, so as before
because there is an ethereal /non entity called yor customer services, now gone on line,
sent to papers, and apperently a petition to parliament to take your uk licence off you
for noncompliance

again over 4 hours same page , what the hell's going on ???????

here we go again same page over 3 hours, getting worse again

I have been using for a number of years Yahoo finance tracking my stock.
Now the last couple of week smy watch & listed holdings showing up on the screen and with fractions of seconds disappear.
With a dialogbox advice refresh the website.
No results.
Please advise
Ron

looking at the comments on the main home sites, and every other sites, saying take their licence off them, utter rubbish[thats polite]
answer your customers, although why we stay with you, I don't know

over 4 hours same page, really???????

again over 2 hours same page, and NEVER ANY FEEDBACK OFF THE "ETHEREAL CUSTOMER SERVICES DEPT."

every day page on for over 2 hours

over 4 hours same page on, disgusting

same page on over 5xhours, despite numerous requests no feed back

yahoo, does not like any one complaing, I've not just looked on yahoo site, also 4 other sites, worldwide
all saying the same, WHY IS YAHOO STILL TRADING, G.B.U.S.A AND EUROPE customers saying it

Yahoo portfolio no longer exports data to older versions of office. This has been a problem for several months now. Why are you trying to drive customers away?

why don't you yahoo, a so called global company, number 1, listen to customers, 2, answer your customers
3, make it easier for customer complaints

I suspect that my personal financial information has been compromised. My Yahoo news feed continually includes stories that focus on stocks that I have invested in, but never includes similar information on other stocks in which I have not invested. I'd like an explanation for why this happens and whether third parties have access to my online investment accounts. Following is one example from today's feed.

Keep having log in problems for which Yahoo requires I submit phone no. to which they send temp code to re-enter. This COST ME MONEY every single damned time!!!! Fix this you idiots. I do NOT want to spend money cleaning up for your shit service!!!

HI MY NAME IS MARIE MAYKA MY COMPLAINT IS WITH ONE OF THE REPS THAT I TALKED TO JORDEN MARSHALLS I TOLD HIM I WAS HAVING TROUBLE GETTING INTO MY EMAIL, AND HE LOOKED IT UP, AND HE TOLD ME THAT I HAD 6 PEOPLE THAT HACKED INTO MY ACCOUNT, SO HE TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO BUY A GOOGLE PLAY CARD, FOR $200.00 AND THEN READ HIM THE NUMBERS ON THE CARD, AND THEN HE TOLD ME I HAD TO BUY ANOTHER CARD FOR $100.00 AND I TOLD HIM, THAT I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT TO BUY ANOTHER CARD, AND HE TOLD ME DON'T WORRY THE MONEY WILL GO BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT IN 5 MINUTES, WELL IT DIDN'T I THINK I WAS RIPPED OFF AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I'M ALSO CLOSING MY YAHOO. ACCOUNT MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS mariemmyk@yahoo.com MY PASSWORD IS sniffless1 I TRIED SOO MANY TIMES TO GET INTO MY ACCOUNT AND NO LUCK I WANT MY MONEY ,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM CALLING THE BBB TODAY ALSO MARIE MAYKA

Received email dated 12/19/2018 and NEVER received a telephone call from that department. I placed a call and no messages or any individual answered my call. This is regarding to ID-10086 inform an illegal activity against me link to stolen yahoo account. I am victim of identity theft and scammer(s) use my identity without my knowledge until I received notification from Law Enforcement. I am not satisfied with service from Yahoo and any event or incident from Yahoo Complaint Department block my account fraudulently accusation against me. Continuing unsuccessfully reach your department or complaint department via telephone and email I retain an email from Yahoo Complaint Department will follow up with law enforcement and legal firm.

Hopefully I will be hearing from you in this regards.

I cannot receive my spam mail--it well not open--no way to check out if mail going to wrong place this problem just started about week ago--had geek squad ck my comp its ok---problem is somewhere with yahoo--newleeokie@yahoo.com

I expected 'Your Daily Yahoo' to be able to report the news with an unbiased slant.
I was wrong.
'Your Daily Yahoo' has been the most slanted bias information/story/articles I have ever read.
I would expect this type of journalism from 3rd rated companies.
'Your Daily Yahoo' has never (as far as I have read) presented the POTUS favorably.
All stories related to the President are negative. Anything that involves the current administration is negative.
How is that possible????
Worst than negative views, some articles are out-right incorrect with no retractions when the viewer's call them out.

example: The article about Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice giving a look toward Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was seated and looking to her right. Brett M. Kavanaugh was standing behind and to her left.
The journalist had all the Justices wrong.

Who are these so called Journalist that write the articles for Yahoo? Why doesn't Yahoo check some of the facts?
Does Yahoo condone lies in the media?

I will continue to read 'My Daily Yahoo' but will fact check all the articles I read
AND
I will call Yahoo a LIAR when the facts are incorrect or written with the current massive bias found today.

now after years of complaints by 1750 06/12/18 I WILL CONULT THE BRITISH BOARD OF CONTROL
WHO SUPPOSEDLY KEEP YOU IN CHECK, MY, Q.C. WILL TEXT ON MY PHONE TO TAKE YOU TOO COURT
FOR BREACH OF PRIVACY LAWS, I NEVER AUTHORISED YAHOO TO PUT MY MOBILE OR HOUSE
PHONE NUMBERS ON ANY PAGE, SO UNLESS IT'S TAKEN OFF , I WILL SEE YOU PROBABLY IN COURT
first breach you have done, European convention on human rights, privacy of correspondence, mails/letter
7 plus cases from 2007-onwards all companies lost paying millions,
BREACH OF CONFIDENCE LAW 1987-2015, AGAIN ALL COMPANIES LOST IN THOSE CASES PAYING
MILLIONS AND THE SHAME OF BEING SHOWN UP WHAT SORT OF COMPANIES ARE
I CAN GO ON BUT I'LL LEAVE YOU TO THINK

Someone has hacked my account, sending nasty messages. they got a list of my contacts and no stop sending things. I've even tried changing passwords, still happening, so l want the acct.# completely deactivated and stopped at their end, before anymore messages. And if you find the person please deal with them, maybe police...
Lisa Liscombe

Enough already with the constant barrage of disparaging news and criticisms concerning President Trump, his administration, and even the first lady. All you do every day is hammer hammer hammer to show your dislike for him. We don’t care if you don’t like Oresident Trump, but we do care about accurate and fair reporting. I used to defend Yahoo, but now you’ve become tiresome in your hateful rhetoric. I’m looking elsewhere for news stories.

Clicking on contacts in yahoo maiI I find that the system that had been used for many years has been changed or altered deleting addresses. I had home addresses and some businesses entered into the old system and they are no longer there. I see no way to retrieve them. This is horrible. Can this be fixed or am I missing something? I had no back-up address book.

why don't you answer your customers or their complaints, I'm not the only one there are 1,000's saying the same
utterly ridiculous

I keep getting emails saying that I am doing waivers for a fantasy football league I do not have a fantasy football league so I want to know who else is on my account and I'm going to close this account. If its not fixed. I've had this email for like 15 years so something is wrong. The league is on my account but says its not my team??? Somebody hacked me or something

I like to read the stories you put on the home page but all I get is garbage popping up so bad that it jams why do you alow so much ads to disrupt what could be a decent sight I get sick of waiting for junk to clear out and just click out of all of it

Can't comment on yahoo news articles. I complain, can comment for a day or two. Then back to not being able to not being able to comment. Why is this happening? If I'm banned let me know.

I have difficulty in accessing my yahoo account through your new system requiring the Account Key Word to be send first to my cellphone before I can access or opem my email account. PLEASE REVERT TO THE PREVIOUS WAY OF ACCESSING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT THROUGH MY OWN PASSWORD. YOUR NEW SYSTEM PROVES TO BE NOT PRACTICAL IF I DON'T HAVE MY REGISTERED PHONE WITH ME OR WHEN I AM ABROAD. THANK YOU FOR ACTING WITH DISPATCH SO THAT I MAY AVAIL OFTHE EMAIL SERVICES PROVIDED BY YOUR PRESTIGIOUS COMPANY.

evidently Yahoo has blocked my attempt to converse with my stock and news media. Why???

Yahoo is SPELLING MY NAME WRONG IT IS MELODY, ALSO YOU KEEP LOCKING ME OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND CHANGING MY PASSWORD. I AM RESETTING IT AT THE RATE OF 2 times a month! What is the problem? Please stop the harassment or I will stop using all Yahoo.

For some time now I can't even get through the main news page because of the EXTREME amount of adds! Every time I try to read an article there are so many adds that I can't even scroll. It takes WAY TOO MUCH TIME for the adds to download that by the time I get to page 3 I'm already too fed up to continue. I understand you have to sell add space but this is totally senseless and very obnoxious. Is there any way I can get through the articles without being completely bogged down with these add ? Also ...Why do you have to make a two paragraph news article into a fifteen page must scroll to read item ? I am so tired of this I have been contemplated switching to someone else even though I have been dedicated to Yahoo for years. Is there anyway to fix this?

not that I after 1000's OF TIMES GET AN ANSWER [FAT CHANCE} YOU DON'T REPLY TO QUESTIONS, YOU ACTUALLY
DON'T REPLY TO QUESTIONS OR ANSWERS, A SUPPOSED MULTI COMPANY?????? MY MATE CAN DO BETTER
IN HIS BACK KITCHEN,LOOKING AT OTHER SITES YOU ARE NOW "THE WORSTCOMPANY TO BE WITH" IN THE WORLD??????
YOU WANT TO ANSWER THAT. I DOUBT IT

I called customer service around 4:22 PM for help with my log-in. Since i changed my phone number and carrier, I can't get a log-in key to my new number. The guy was trying to get all of my personal passwords. Ie: my computer, my accounts. He started scanning my computer for what, I don't know. All i needed was to be able to change my phone number on YAHOO, so that i could be able to log on.

Yahoo mail has been down since Monday... internet explorer says the site has crashed or is unavailable I am having trouble trying to get into my email I talked to a customer service person from yahoo said it was not yahoo but my server... really... I can get into everything else.. I have seen several complaints about this .. what is wrong I need to access my yahoo email acct ... are you going to fix it

Me and my wife both hate the new email system. What a pain in the #$& what we now have to go through just to sign into our mail. The only reason why we had yahoo as our home page is because the classic mail was great. But low and behold you just had to improve it. What a nightmare to try and sign in. Now we have to involve our phone just to sign in to check our email. What brain did you hire to come up with this? If things do not change my family will get a different home page and email service. What you have changed your email to sucks more than any mail service i have tried. I don't think I will be alone in this matter. Someone in management with yahoo mail needs to get more involved in whats going on.

25.7.2018
Dear ...
Today I could not access my above email account. First time in I cannot even remember how many years. To "recover" my email account I am asked to write down "keys" I do not understand. Can somebody very simply and efficiently explain me what to do ? Change my email, perhaps ? No problem, although lots of people will have to be advised about a possible new email (even my tax office !). Kindly, either give me access or tell me clearly what has to be done. Thank you.
Peter van der Wilt
vanderwiltp@yahoo.gr (but today not functional).
If useful, also contact me on my son's email : avanderwilt@yahoo.gr

I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET INTO MY YAHOO MAIL ACCT ..AND NOT BECAUSE I CANT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD BUT BECAUSE IT WANTS TO SEND A SECURITY NUMBER TO MY OLD PHONE THAT I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO ANYMORE AND I HAVE CALLED AND COMPLAINED TO YALL AND TALKED TO A MAN AND HE SAID HE WOULD CALL ME BACK THE VERY NEXT DAY TO GET THIS RESOLVED AND THAT WAS SEVERAL DAYS AGO.. I NEED SOMEBODY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO I CAN ACCESS MY YAHOO ACCT PLEASE CONTACT ME BY PHONE 806-881-2088 OR MY EMAIL JORDANKS1988@ICLOUD.COM THANK YOU

hello iam having problems opening a yahoo email account it wants my cell phone number i don't have one also it wont accept my password more importunate i have a land line not cell phone can you help me

I am not getting the text key in my registered mobile number for verification

Why ask for input on adds if you ignore my response despite saying i keep seeing this you still insists on showing me irrelevant items you are waisting my time of i mark an item as not relevant take notice and stop showing me the s none interest adds

i got ripped off not because of you only but your part of it.....you keep advertising "COOL AIR BY HYPERSTECH.COM AND THEY ARE A SCAM...GOT ME FOR 89 DOLLARS AND A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE ...KNOW THIS IS A SCAM AND TAKE THEM OFF YOUR YAHOO NEWS SO OTHERS DONT GET RIPPED OFF......THANK YOU..

Dear sir,
I am not receiving any mail from the address: h-gucci@violin.ocn.ne.jp, he receives my mail and replies my mail but I can not find any mail from him. Previously we could contact without any hazard. So, it would be better if you could take necessary steps so that I can receive mail from that address sooner.

Naser

Why won't you let me into my e-mail? Are you harassing me?

btuljas@yahoo.com my account not open pls send password 9666583167

Hi I cannot access my internet .because I have no internet. so when you sent me the pass ward I cannot access it

S o when you solve this problem,donot send it on the internet
by some other means Please

I have two accounts--email accounts--w/ Yahoo. But they fuck over you endlessly by forcing you
to open your emails several times a day using tactless security measure that are
totally unnecessary! My computer is the same one for 5 years. I toggle between
two accounts for mostly medical FYI because I am a 76-year-old disabled veteran
who they prevent from freely using his accounts that are 10-15 years old. I hate Yahoo
for being jerks! There is no need to force complicated security measures on seniors.
My accounts are old. I am old and a stroke victim--why do they have to intrude and make
me feel like a criminal hacking his own email? Stupid. Give me the freedom to be left alone!
Len Auclair

I'm so disappointed in the service that I have had trying to get my account back up and running, I have lost my phone and cannot retrieve an activation code because I don't have the phone no more and customer services and Yahoo will not do anything about it. So I have lost all my emails all the important emails I had wage slips and all sorts and they will do nothing about it.

my brother died on 29/10/2017.
To date his Yahoo email account has been comprised and his personal info being used illegally.
I know who is accessing his account illegally and I want this person penalised and taken to court as I will be lodging a complaint with my MP in Croydon London.
Please get in touch with me by email and I will give you ALL his personal details and Yahoo account details and the details of the person who is illegally accessing his account.
kind regards
minguel fernandes

There is no easy method of controlling what content is received on your "News" feed. I don't want to see, hear, read, watch anything at all from FOX news. It is a state propoganda machine that is destroying our Country and you are enabling it.
I've used Yahoo for my primary e-mail for decades ... but if there is no solution ... if I as a customer cannot regulate to any reasonable degree the content of the news sources I'd prefer to subscribe to then your company is only aiding and abetting propoganda. I'd like to judge for myself the most credible news sources ... and Fox ... is certainly without any doubt NOT AMONG THEM.
If there is a way that I can stop Fox News from infiltrating into my computer through YAHOO ... I'd much appreciate, you allowing this.
If not I'm likely to abandon Yahoo completely. You can allow fascist infiltration to infect the people elsewhere, but not with me.

Dear Officer,
When I am sending any email to the recipient or recieving any emails, it shows my name as Shinobu Watanabe <rajesh.balakrishnan@yahoo.com>,
actually this Shinnobu Watanabe showing an email ID
Shinobu Watanabe
frank.ward@mail.com
I don't know whats happening to my email account, need yo find whos this and why I am receiving in the name of Shinobu Watanabe.

My contact number: 00966596187767

Waiting for your immediated respond and action to slove this matter at the earliest.

Regards.

Rajesh Balakrishnan

the yahoo news is not opening fully I am running safari and it won't open all the Yahoo news stories.I can get them on AT&T wed page but not on yahoo

Lately I have been receiving adverts, interrupting my view of the page i am looking at, every time I click onto any setting, an advert pops up, sometimes when i try closing it I would lose the article that I am reading or news video that i am watching.
While I know that adverts are necessary to finance your expenses, they should not disrupt the user. If you cannot do anything about it well then I am sorry, I may have to look eslewhere!

S> Chanka

Your company sucks, I have been clicking in circles trying to recover my account with yahoo. When the account was created my mother used her work email. since she is no longer there I have no way of accessing the recovery code. and every time i say that i do not have access to the account the dumb system say uh-oh we ran into a problem, sends me to the yahoo sign in helper and does the same crap over and over again. that is so STUPID and i am quite frustrated. YOU ALL SUCK and need to figure out a better way of helping consumers. I have not been able to access this account for years due to this and every so often i try to. I have the password and the email but for verification of who i am it tries to send to the old verification email which, again, i do not have access to.

Having an issue with Yahoo account and there is no way of getting contact with the them,so I'm going to change my email acct with them due to this issue with my sons acct , I've had an acct with them for over 10years but this is crazy.

When I'm on Yahoo trying to read news stories I keep getting interrupted by Adobe trying to download something that is not safe onto my computer. I am tired of it and I do believe you have the responsibly to protect your users from virus attacks, It happens on yahoo sports also. It happens often more than once a day. I have notices it only happens when I am on a yahoo site. Fix it Please.

Now I am in India. Emails from Bangladesh have been blocked.
A notice from yahoo is attached.

Now I am in India. Emails from Bangladesh have been blocked.

I have been hacked out of my Emall Account..my dad is dying and have missed important emails. Taylor and Jonathon from Esc. Team refuses to get back to me after I sent photo of my id and other info..I need my email account back asap..I feel victimized that they refuse to help me!! My Case number is 26998397

Yahoo Sports has an NBA site with articles by someone named Shams C, He is African American, and is a racist disgrace, he lets Black fans (which are few) post anti White comments all the time, but if someone respectfully addresses the poor comment, he often deletes That comment..You are losing many fans because of this..Just view todays article about Utah Jazz player Hood maybe leaving that team, and see a racist named Maatman and all of his anti White hate..This moderator Shams is a disgrace, and for you to allow this is sad. Thank you.

it is a shame when I go on line and see the nasty rotten, rude junk on President Trump! I do not care if he is disliked or not. There is no need in the disrespect that Yahoo, CNN, etc.., puts out on the internet about him, there is enough on the TV news. I go on line to relax and play a few games, and what do I see, more nastiness about President Trump! What happen to respect??? Event if someone dose not respect another, there is no need in making fun and downing another!!! You all should be ashamed of your self's.

i can't have access to my email because i have forgotten my password. Tried to recover my email by linking to my son's email but it just takes me to his email no access to mine still.

I am trying to leave Yahoo because I am so frustrated with their service.

They just responded to my complaint with

A new comment has been added to your support case! (00689498)

Not only was the response incomplete, the address they sent me to has not connected after three tries.

going on your web site has become so sickening that I cannot continue to do it anymore. I am sick of the political opinion you carry. You have no respect for this president or the people that voted for him. You never report anything positive and your influence is not going to accomplish anything other than your company suffering..

Zagline offer to help you find new 2015 and 2916 cars and trucks at up to 70% off retail prices but when I ckick on their ads all I get is a blank gray screen. So I know it is just a come on to get a person to buy into their other junk.

Get some juevos! Tell the the truth!? Why is it you can’t be honest? (More specifically people of color? Nobody is brave enough to tell the real truth.

I have signup for a ads services on Yahoo Gemini, I had to pre deposit R$ 60 before submit any advertise. After I deposit and submit the advertise, I have been notified my ads has been regected. So far so good. but I've already sent at least a 6 email requesting the refund the money in this period since the beginning the only thing they respond to me is that they are working to get send my money back.

They have no problem receiving the money but to refund it is practically impossible.

Fucking block button does not do a fucking Goddamn thing. And, it fucking limits me to how many fucking shit sites that I can block. Yahoo can go to Goddamn fucking hell

My complaint I have the ad for Paul Gaultier splashed across my screen so I cannot see anything I don't wish to see this ad I don't use his perfume never will use his perfume I am a male so please take the ad off my computer, or you will force me to go to Google.

Yahoo has to do a better job of keeping viruses from being immediately accessible through it's links it provides. On multiple occasions in the last few months since Yahoo switched to its new HEAVILY LADEN ad driven home page, I have had multiple issues with the page causing computer freezing also simply sitting on the home page of Yahoo will generate multiple virus warnings from things such as Zeus, Mal/HTMLGen-A, and ProcDump to generate. There are also multiple incidents that simply clicking one link down into a new story will cause viruses to be unleashed as well.

If I didn't have a yahoo.com e-mail address and will change it if I need to, I would not go on yahoo.com website.I can't stand the propaganda that Yahoo! corporate posts. It is disgusting and all the ads to divert attention while just on this site for my e-mails. I am thinking of changing to Google and hopefully not all the negative, ads that appear when you click on something you think is of interest.

Our world is in enough trouble and many believe we are in the end times, without all this negative "S _ _ _". Those ads using famous people names to get our attention and believe we are going to learn, only to find out it is just an ad to sell, sell, sell, sell. I clearly see you have a lot more complaints than mine so "get smart" and bring us some happy and true information and not Hollywood garbage. Change your formats or I am going to switch to Google.

You know, Yahoo news used to be a reliable, easy way to read the news. With all the darn popups, videos that I don't want to see, advertisements, etc, its almost impossible to read any news now. Don't you know that I will ignore any advertisement just because of the annoyance? And I'll make a special effort not to buy the product.

I use google as my search engine. I always have because yahoo sucks and I can't find what i need. Recently yahoo forces itself into being my search engine. I have deleted it and disabled the rights of it and reset my search engine back to google. However yahoo continues to force itself onto my computer. Stop or I will sue. I've had it, and due to my research on how to stop this, I'm not the only one.

My email account has been hacked and I have found it impossible to change my password or delete my account. I keep getting redirected to an AT&T site, which I don't have a login or password for. When I contact ATT, they are not helpful, unsympathetic, and rude. This is criminal.

I am really sick and tired of Yahoo!'s left leaning reporting. It is so obvious that your company is supporting Hillary Clinton. Almost every news feed is a negative on Donald Trump. I feel like I am watching ABC,NBC, or CBS. If it continues I will not use Yahoo going forward. I have already cancelled my USA newspaper subscription for the same reason. News was meant to be reported so that the customer/client/observer would not have a clue as to which way the reporting media felt about the issues(or candidates in this example). This is not the case. Yahoo! should be ashamed of yourself. However, trust me you are not fooling anyone and are only fueling the fire.

The Yahoo sites are way to bloated with adds that make them so slow that we can not use them! I have a fast computer and everything updated and a fast internet connection but when ever I hit a yahoo page it slows down so much I have to end task the browser just to move on. Please reduce advertising (running) adds. If I want to watch 5 video adds at once I will click on them. I know it's not just me. I avoid yahoo as much as possible because of this.

When ever I make a comment on Yahoo news articles, someone at Yahoo adds to my paragraph changing the entire point. Please stop this. Yahoo can't handle the truth? And what is really sad is that who ever is doing this at Yahoo has no brass, or they would state their name and give reason as to why they do this.

For over a week, a poster named boomer has been able to hack into my account somehow and add his comments, I can't even edit my own comments. He responded directly this morning for the first time, that's the reason I know who he is. I thought everyone had free speech. He's doing this to shut me up, circumventing my Constitutional rights and stalk me. He does this on every comment I make, every one.

I have been using Yahoo email service for many years and never had a problem. However I am having a great deal of trouble inputting text now that I am using windows 10. It looks like the adds and the mail program are overwhelming my laptop to the point where I have to wait for my system to catch up before I can add another letter to the word I am trying to input. I have had no problem using other email providers or any other site.

Follow up to yesterday's complaint that was ignored by corporate. So I will post it here and see if it helps! Trying to comment on any news posts is like walking through molasses. This is the 4th complaint about the same thing. Someone said it was because of too many ads shoved on that bogs it down. I'm beginning to think it's because my comments are pro-conservative, today's comment was about the war on police. The same stupid face appeared with the choice or wait...I guess if I got tired enough of waiting, a positive comment regarding the police would be lost. I'm about ready to give up on Yahoo! news which is, 80% of the time liberal anyway. I would appreciate someone, anyone fixing this.

I have learned that a court order has allowed the government to scan my personal emails. I have not given "Yahoo" any permission to scan my emails. My family and I will be leaving Yahoo mail. You should have contested or at least notified account holders the court order before sifting through millions of emails. Now you have been hacked and have shared our personal info with the hackers....probably the NSA. You are not protecting my privacy. My rights have been violated.

I am very unhappy of how anti Trump your reporting is as well as most all of your "reporting" (being left leaning) . How about just giving us the facts (all of them, both sides equally) and we can form our own opinions. if you all don't move back to the center I am going to move away from yahoo.

I am beyond sick of the Yahoo! email platform. I spent several hours trying to send an email to a client that never received it. I eventually gave up and sent it through Gmail. Over the last several months, emails have be delayed for hours sometimes days and I have had it. I have had a yahoo mail account for years and can understand why there is so many problems. As soon as I have enough time, I am moving to Gmail permanently and deleting all of my yahoo accounts. I can't conduct my business effectively with this mess. If I could give Yahoo! no stars I would.

I use Yahoo for e-mail and news, and I'm concerned that some of the news posted on Yahoo's main page is not objective. Specifically several news reports about High Speed Rail both in California and the world. One is on 9/01/2016 by Triple Pundit author Holly Whitman and on another earlier date by the Los Angeles Times. They seem to be Anti-high Speed Rail with data omitted that is favorable to High Speed Rail. Wondering if Oil company sponsors are influencing how reporting is done at yahoo? Or is Yahoo's position against High Speed Rail for another reason?

The new yahoo sending a e-mail is horrible. There is nothing on it like there was in the old one. Cannot change size of print, color of print, boarder that was fairly new and have a hard job sending an attachment. Please add this to the email program or change back to the old one.

When I open Yahoo! sports page, I am forced to respond to your fantasy promo. Last year the questions were demeaning, At least you have gotten past that. However, I have no interest in fantasy sports of any kind. And, if I did, I could find them and you. I will not hit an "opt out" each time I open the page. I will go to ESPN or Bing, or Google, or some other source rather than repeatedly click "no". If this persists, I will remove you as my home page and start elsewhere.

Ads appearing in my Inbox are intrusive, distracting and unnecessary. How is this any different than spam showing up in my Inbox. I tried to turn them off, but I realize the only way is to pay for email service. This is ridiculous. After all the years I've been with Yahoo, I think it is time to change email providers.

I searched fact check Hillary clinton and the 1st thing that popped up was a Clinton ad, the next 3 things were negative stories about Donald Trump then the stories about Hillary. While I can understand perhaps, the ad for Hillary I DO NOT understand why anything about Donald Trump came up. Had I not scrolled further down I never would have seen the Hillary information and I would have believed only Trump gets fact checked. Yahoo! Why is your information finding so deplorable?

Please do something about Yahoo! news reporting! The headlines, and subject matter are currently designed for the average twelve-year-old. Some non-celebrity, non-personality-oriented, factual reporting would be a pleasant change' I also resent the non-news items with the misleading titles that are inserted in the article synopses such as today's supposed article on Tom Hanks' health.

My yahoo page has been down graded to the point that it is no longer of use. Can I get my old page back or do I just have to go somewhere else?If I could, I would give it a negative 10 star rating. Someone at Yahoo! corporate has gone totally insane.

Have feedback for Yahoo?