Google Complaints Continued... (Page 4)

208+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Google corporate: 650-253-0000

I was going to do some research using Google just now, and I pulled up your homepage and was appalled at the picture I found there. It is highly offensive!!!!!!!! You take the traditions of this country and Thanksgiving and Christmas down to a new low level. I'll not use Google ever again when you seek to destroy by inserting the devil into a picture that should be depicting good values. You seek to influence subliminally, and I am disgusted and sickened by you. You stoop to very low standards if you have any at all. I am tired of having to put up with low standards everywhere I look and everywhere I go. Try getting some class and innovation instead of copying the tired old 60's era and its dispicable substandard values. Peace Out, Love and Tranquility was dreamed up by lazy, self absorbed, spoiled nitwits whose main purpose was to make anything illegal or immoral OK, so they could do it without having to bother with getting arrested. Smarten up........because that would be very refreshing to see.

Comment (0)

I'm shocked that on easter sunday you honor chavez! At least have some tribute to JESUS CHRIST. If you are afraid, then have no tribute to anybody. I will pray for you ... shocked in Cincinnati. In my view you could have celebrated Easter on your search page instead of Mr Chavez.

Comment (0)

I have purchased many, many books and games with googleplay and now all of a sudden it won't let me get past the cancle or wait portion . When I cancle it goes to yahoo when I wait it just spins. Something is wrong here! I just want to read My books after all this time and money I have spent it seems to me it should work! I would hate to have to change services but will if I have to. Tried contacting the help line My email was returned. I have cell, WiFi, desktop pc, laptop and tablet. Enough is a enough.

Comment (0)

Easter Sunday is celebrated by millions of Christians around the world - and Google chose to make Cesar Chavez your google honoree today? You had no issue doing a 'Christmas' theme on Christmas Day so religion/faith isn't an issue for you.

Easter is the highest of holy days for Christians - it is the day the Lord rose from the dead...it is far more important in the Christian faith than Christmas. I understand you cannot 'hit' all key faiths on all key dates but this is a big one and Google ignored it.

I am highly disappointed with Google's lack of awareness and sensitivity on Easter sunday, and my family and I will no longer support the company that offended Christians everywhere today.

Comment (0)

I live at 28 Spital Park, Kendal, LA9 6HG, you are showing it in the wrong position on your map which is confusing people when they try to identify where I live. The correct position is the 3rd house on the right as you leave Appleby Road not on the circle of houses as show, I would therefor be gratefull if could amend to save any future confusion.

Comment (0)

I need to make the Google searches stop trying to guess what I am typing. it is a horrible experience every single time i do a search, and I cringe at making searches because it is so uncomfortable that your program is guessing what I am thinking and typing, and worse it never, never has any idea what I am searching for so it just overloads the page with tons of garbage. It is such an imposition upon my entire life, emotions etc. etc. etc.

Please educate me on how to use Google search and have a pleasant experience doing so by NOT experiencing your search engine trying painfully, and unsuccessfully trying to guess what my next move is before I make it. It is just so awful and I do want to use Google search because of the wisdom of the results I yield but the experience of using the search every single day is making me grow old before my time with the stress it causes me by trying to constantly guess what I am typing.

It is always incorrect, and even if it were correct so what it has no business anticipating my every thought, it’s horrible. Please advise how to make your program stop displaying this horrible guessing game answers.

Comment (0)

The behavior begins with the offer of an appealing App (Pinterest, Evernote for examples, but no "sign in with Google account" offering App is spared.) Once you commit this "error", your mailbox is vulnerable to any message and any number of messages these sites choose to send. I have found no way to relegate these messages to JUNK mail (intentionally not a Gmail option, or did I miss the instructions) as a user preference, and some of these sites are relentless.

I have on some occasions seen a link to opt out, but is this apparent "carte blanc" provided by Google not a bit of a security risk? It feels like a breach of trust, with your mail account as a mandatory open conduit for these companies. This is in addition to all the permissions the App demands for you to download it. Your other option, sign in using Facebook begins with the assumption that everyone has/wants a facebook account, and you must therefore link to your web of friends in order to benefit from the App. How does this benefit Google? The answer to this question could generate very interesting topics for further query.

Comment (0)

I was very sad to see that Easter was ignored by Google, when this special holy day is celebrated world wide. The figure portrayed is a local icon, at best. Google generally always celebrates holidays -- Valentine's Day 2013 and Halloween 2012 as examples. I will be switching search engines so that I don't have to view the disrespect that Google demonstrates toward the Christian world.

Comment (0)

I am very disappointed that on Easter Sunday, you had your google logo was depicting Cesar Chavez's Birthday. REALLY ON EASTER SUNDAY this was the best you could come up with. Extremely disappointed in your choice of your special Google Logo.

I have enjoyed the best search engine of all time until today. Because of my strong Christian values, I will no longer use Google as a search engine or for any reason what-so-ever PERIOD! So long Google I am personally boycotting you and I'll spread the word. Good luck!

Comment (0)

I am complaining about the lifetime ban on adsense, I am not a criminal, I am a good standing citizen, ok I would be fine with a ten year ban but life?? I am not the same person I was when I was banned, I was young and dumb, I am human, I make mistakes, I think 2 strikes or a period ban, my record by law is clear, I don't see the the point of lifetime ban for one offence in my teenage years I think you should rethink the lifetime ban.

Comment (0)

Dear Loved Google, As there is Birth anniversary of Mahatma Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi on 2nd Oct. 2012. We were eagarly waiting for any Google-Doogle of Mahatma Gandhi, but you have not posted any. Please show a concern in this regard. If you don't know anything about Gandhi serch GOOGLE or Wikipedia. God Bless You.. Thanking and Waiting for your reply.

Comment (0)

I am disappointed with your Easter Day logo. I am sure you have your reasons and certainly it's your prerogative but I've come to expect more sophistication, tact and wisdom in your choice of logos. Is there a more important date in History than Easter? Perhaps, in the future, we should expect Chavez Eggs instead of Easter Eggs from Google.

Comment (0)

Dear sir / madam, I wish to make a complaint to Google in relation to the ad words advertising that I have with them. My company is Locksafe.ie and I advertise as a 24 Hr Locksmith based here in Dublin. I have noticed that over the last few days their has been a large volume of traffic on the Google ad-words campaign in relation to my advert.

The majority of the clicks are invalid as it has been picked up by your system. Today 11/4/2013 between the hours of 13.00 and 13.50 I have received a total 60 clicks on my campaign. The system is picking up 34 as invalid clicks and the balance according to Google are valid clicks. The locksmith business is competitive and it is my belief that the malicious activity is coming from a locksmith that also advertises on Google ad words. I do want to continue advertising with Google ad-words, but not on the basis that I receive a click cost of €130.00 in the space of 50 minutes.

I have been forced to pause my ad word campaign as of now 11/4 at 13.50pm as I have been advised by a representative at Google ad-words (Rachel) that the process will take 3 working days to filter out all invalid clicks. I will instead run a night time campaign in the hope that the malicious activity does not continue during these hours.

I have complained to the help desk about two similar instances this week on invalid clicks. There were a large number of clicks again on the 6th and the 8th of April. I provided this information to Google and the times that the clicks took place. I was assured by Google that steps have been taken to ensure that I am protected as a consumer.

I am looking for two things to happen as I want to have the confidence to advertise with Google without the threat of maliciuos clicks being part of the process.

1.) I exclude IP addresses that I see on stat counter on my campaign. If I and Google see a large number of clicks that take place in a short space of time - can the campaign be spread out so that I am not at risk to this type of activity.
2.) What are Google doing to prevent this type of activity with those that are responsible? What stewardship / governance is in place to protect me from this and does Google penalize other advertisers that carry out this activity?

As I said earlier, I wish to continue to advertise with ad-words, but not under threse circumstances. I have advertised with you Google last August and have spent a lot of money on the campaigns. I feel that I have no other option, but to stop advertising if I can not get the above probelm addressed. I look forward to hearing from you.

Comment (0)

After as many years as I can remember faithfully and usefully employing Google, your latest format is quite simply nothing short of a disaster. The site is slow and clunky and all the aspects that I had learned and used over the years are now only found with great difficulty - if at all. Mostly not at all. What on earth can you be thinking of? To take a wonderful product such as you had and turn it into a nightmare. If some technical department suggested these changes you really need to do a re-think. I have now spent/wasted quite a few hours on it and sadly, will now move to Firefox. I can't believe you've made such an appalling error of judgement. I've also canvassed a great many of my colleagues, all of whom share my concern and annoyance. A great product turned into a lemon.

Comment (0)

When looking to upgrade something you don't down grade a truly great product and substitute a sub par one. Does not give a warm and fuzzy for Apples future endeavors.

The new maps does not even work correctly In Dallas or NY how are we supposed to use this garbage for directions when they are wrong or don't exist in London or US.

I am not going to say please as that never works with Apple the only thing that works is when market share goes down and that is what I am hopeing for. Big taboo to give a sub par program that is so heavily used such as maps and have it not work at all.

I had this map take me through a private (gated) community to get to a public place. Not a smart move.

Comment (0)

There is a glitch in the billing with my Google Business Apps account. After my service being suspended when it was not supposed to be, I logged in and paid AGAIN.

Still, my apps were not available to me. I spoke with someone at The Ireland call center and they asked for screen shots to prove that I had paid. After sending those scrn shots, I was told that a specialist was assigned to it and would be in contact soon.

Nearly four days later nothing has happened and I STILL have not heard from them. I've called their call centers THREE times and EVERY time they tell me they cannot help me and that it was JUST sent off to a specialist. I run a business with my Google Business Apps and this is costing me time and MONEY.

Google is basically stealing from me. I have paid for a service and they are NOT supplying me with that service. Google apparently has gotten too big headed and believe that providing their OWN customer support is just not a high enough priority.

Google wants to make money and offer all these services but the moment there is a problem, they are impossible to get a hold of. they don't want to be contacted and they don't want to back their product up.

Comment (0)

This morning when I opened Google Chrome the Google picture was a Demon with small demons attached to it. Then there was a line of people waiting for their turn to be healed, etc. from the Demon. This is terribly offensive and not appropriate for a company such as Google. I am disappointed because normally the picture are cute and very creative. What is the message that you are sending? Not one that is complimentary to your reputation.

Comment (0)

How could you idiots offend me meore... How can you not make a doodle for Easter, but for this mexican, Cesar Chavez. This is a disgrace Google, a full disgrace. You all should be ashamed. Nobody cares about Cesar Chavez let's be honest, you are TRYING to piss people off right? Google used to be my default search engine, but no more. I'm switching to Bing and Yahoo for my searches, at least they know how to stay the hell out of my business!

Comment (0)

We submitted a payment through Google Checkout, the seeler did not fullfill her end of the bargin. We canceled the order and asked for the money back.The orginal transaction was on July 9th and the cancel was on the 12. We have yet to hear from anyone. We had a Regional Manager (who the moveed on us in the middle of the payment) Mike Kellar and we have NEVER heard a word from him. What gives with part of Google? I find it hard to belief it is even any part of a Google company. When you go to the Checkout site it just keeps turning you around in circles so there is no where ot get any answers.

The amount of money is large enough to be considered a Felony in our state So the next step we are looking at is to file charges. The Google Account for has been disabled. incorrectly entered date of birth while joining Google+, I am not able to sign in to this account or use it to access any Google products or services. Google Account Birthdate Correction Form With Age Proof issued by Got. sent to re-enable my above google account, as i would like to continue the same account and operating since last 4 years. The last request for re-enabling this account created was web-based and was created on November 26, 2011 10:54 AM. This request is still processing.

How long will it take for Google to re-enable my account? Please re-enable my account at the earleist. Please help me in re-enbling and accessing my above google account.

Comment (0)

I bought an android tablet and to get the apps for it I had to get a gmail account. That was 3 weeks ago. Last week I tried to access my apps store and it said that my password was incorrect. After much ado I got my pass word reset. Over the weekend I had the same trouble and again after much ado I got my password reset. Today I got a phone call from a young lady bitching at me for hacking her mother's gmail account and changing her password. She got my phone number by accessing my account and changing the password again.

I asked her if her mother's name was Sheri Ritter and she said yes, so I told her that someone had hacked my account and changed the password. She put her mother on the phone and come to find outher gmail is too. I want to complain because she was able not only to change my password but was able to access all my personal info including my phone number.

I believe that is a serious breach of my privacy especially since I don't give out my phone number to just anyone. I live in Florida and the caller lives is Texas. If I didn't have the tablet I would Close my gmail completely but they seem to have me by the balls if I had any. I tried contacting Google directly but the phone number just leads you to more automation and no person to correct the situation and the website only lets you submit a question that may or may not be addressed.

Comment (0)

I had listings for my company My Oxford Removals on google places..All was well until today. I got a call from google asking if customers came to my address.. I told them i visit customers and told the lady my number 01865 682368 had a problem but bt will make it live again on the 13 February. With that she said ok and no more was said..i got home and found all my listings had been deleted. What do i do? Has she made a mistake.

Comment (0)

Google's arrogance continues to frustrate me to the point of filing a complaint now. I've just accepted an update to Android on my nexus phone. The update decided to remove my email client and transfer the details to Gmail. If I wanted Gmail I'd use it. I dont want it. What on earth makes Google think it has the right to alter my choice of mail client under the cloak of performing an upgrade.

Comment (18)

I was scammed or phished because I could not verify or reach any one at Google. My granddaughter used my google account to sign in as a guest. When I went to sign in later, it would not accept my log-in /password. The message was you can not access this account as we need to verify your age. ( I am 67 , she is 6) The options were, send a credit card (.30 charge), or send a copy of an ID that shows your birthdate. I was on there as a guest to Alli’s account. I tried calling you and tried to find an online support person. I could not get through on the phone and I read that Google does not have a support phone network. I was going to pay Just Answers $32.00. I was so desperate to get this resolved.

I sent them a copy of my picture ID< signed form and a letter. I assumed it was from Google. I have tried calling you so many times today. I was on hold for 35 minutes, 46 minutes and another 30 minutes. I am so frustrated. I realize now that this was probably not sent from you and someone has ALL of my information..I can cancel the credit card, but since they have my info, they can open accounts and really make my financial life miserable. I was able to open my Google account today, as if nothing happened. I am worried sick about my credit and what they might do. Their fax number is 650 644-0463. Can I please get some assistance in this matter from you?

Comment (0)

I may be wrong but Google is reported to be the biggest,and the best, “The Cream of the Crop) the number one Company known for out shining everyone else. So, why is it after all the tears of true hard work in creating Google, the Business Giant, which it is Today, and now no one there at Google cares any more having all the billions of dollars there is no reason to care what is happening when trying to use Google when searching. I have to tell you it is one major mess.

It is as bad as an LA freeway ,every single time you click there is always someone different grabbing the site page away from Google and you have their’s. I really do means this is worse then crazy. It takes up so much time, and when you try to back trac you find some how they have kicked Google off, and you land back on your desk top. These other sites trap you,start downloading all these different browsers on your PC I have, well I had Chrome. But I never get it any more. Yes, it is still in my PC and it was with my Google. But it got lost or taken over. heck, I have no clue. Can you do something to “STOP” this madness? You really would do a good service to your Google, because it must be screaming at you. I really hope you can offer the help it needs.

Comment (0)

this is the long complaint part. i have been with google a long time. i have never had a problem but now i need my phone to keep up with my online classes and i has a problem. i CAN NOT FAIL so i NEED MY PHONE to work. Boost is not the problem, my whole family has boost, i can’t use google chrome because it is not compatible with the web sites that the school uses. i need it fixed sooner rather than later. I wonder if stright talk uses google. i can;t even get to google play. my browzer won;t even work….!

Comment (0)

I hate the forward on the bottom of page and you cannot take forward off the forwarding message, change back to old system why ruin a working thing just to keep people employed, change it or me and several thousands of my friends are gone and will talk poorly how you ruined a good thing!

Comment (0)

If Google doesn’t stop requiring me to sign back in after I’ve checked the remember me box, I am going to make someone else my go to page. This has been happening for about 6 months and I am so over it. Why is this happening and what can I do to stop it?

Comment (0)

Your where my home page, not anymore. Your choice on Easter to disrepect most Americans just to show a political stance lost you at least one user. I will from here on use bing. By the way I’m an Atheist not some bible thumper, Right is right and wrong is wrong. Goodbye.

Comment (0)

Your company should have recognized Christ on Easter Sunday. There are billions of Christians in this world who resent the fact that Christianity was dismissed by your company. We hope you will also recognize Muslims, Hindus, Jews and members of all religions but Christians are becoming irritated by the fact that Google and other secular organizations are not recognizing our existence.

Much good has been done by Christians since Christ rose from the dead. You may not believe but billions do. We do not expect all peoples to believe as Christians do but we do expect respect for our beliefs as well as the beliefs of ALL religions. Get a life and stop being politically correct where Christianity is concerned.

No matter what you do Christianity will survive BUT there is an issue of fairness here that needs to be addressed. Peace be with you during this glorious season.

Comment (0)

Unimaginable how you could possibly have put Chavez face on your site on Easter Sunday. Wow.. such bad taste and totally insulting to ALL the Christians around the world. I am trying to figure out why it is OK to dishonor our holiday. I will no longer be using your site and will be encouraging others to do the same. You should be ashamed..totally disgraceful.

Comment (0)

I don’t know what Google did to change my forwarding format to Compose but I do not like it!!
My system was working fine, and I had no complaints. Your Compose System does not work for me. It is time consuming and complicated! Change it back or give me the option of using what ever procedure I choose to forward emails.

I went to Google because the system was user friendly. You are no longer user friendly! What happened to Beta testing with your customers for inputs prior to making a big alteration in operating procedures?? Any body else not happy?

Comment (0)

I know how left leaning you are, but really? Easter Sunday of all days you choose to slap Christians in the face with a photo of Chavez? Really? You couldn’t stay neutral and place a photo of bunnies and eggs?

I have an android phone, a google phone number and email address. Guess as soon as I can, all three will disappear. I am thoroughly disgusted in your political display on the most celebrated Christian holiday. I suppose if it were a muslim holiday you would have gone overboard to celebrate it.

Way to go Google – you just thoroughly ticked off millions of Christians. Oh, by the way, it appears your Washington office is being bombarded by calls since you can’t even take more messages at this phone number.

Remember – you may all think that everyone you associate is a socialistic anti Christian as you are, but we ARE the majority in America and we are through being silent about daily persecution.

Comment (0)

What were you thinking by displaying Chavez on your opening page rather than an Easter celebration display on the Google home page. I will switch my opening search engine to Yahoo. Easter is a time to remember Jesus Christ, our Savior and the sacrifice he made for all of humanity. Not Chavez who is only a mere man. You have lost a customer, I will use another search engine going forward instead of Google. I will never use your site again. Goodbye. You can keep Cesar Chavez. I will use Yahoo or any other service, but not Google.

Comment (0)

We have our address listed in Google as their place of business. They also have a map showing their businesses are operating at our home address. This is a private residential address and we are sick of getting their mail because of incorrect information on Google maps, and would like to complain. Where is their corporate contact information?

We have lived here for 4 years and wish Google to remove these adds from the internet. I understand that businesses online did operate from this address some years ago , but to our knowledge not for about 6 years. Please someone help fix this at once!

Comment (0)

my neighbour aunty’s image was posted in google it was unlegal so remove it from the google search. is there a way to remove google images from search or at least stop them from showing up, please it’s important that we stop this my aunty is very upset that her image is posted in google, she does not want people to be abel to find these at once. working to solve it but unable to find a contact info or email with the google, they seem to not wish to help us solve this dreadful problem!

Comment (0)

The comment made about myself as owner of All Property Apparaisal Ltd. is “This guy is inept and should not be allowed to appraise anything”. I would like to know who who filled this comment, in that I have been valueing properties for over Thirty years and have never had a complaint. May have had a disagreement over values when the owner feels his value is somewhat higher than what was in the report.

This complaint in my openion was put forward by a person whom I feel, felt that his value should have been $75,000.00 plus higher. In his neighbourhood and quality of home this was not likely. Or it came from my X-Buisness partner. If you will not supply me the details of the complaint and/or who was responsible then remove the comment on all locations where it appears.

Comment (0)

We have had nothing but trouble with Google. Google double click keeps coming up on our back button. Google is slow to connect to the internet and their e-mail account is difficult to use. They put up all of this stuff,We do not use. I am not interested in their scam advertisements,facebook and twitter. Just want simple and something easy to use. So tired of having to run our spy and virus removers. About ready to use a different home page and e-mail. Our internet explorer keeps jumping around and doing all sorts of stuff. I keep having to use my Mr Fix it program. It works for a while until we do searches on Google.

Comment (0)

Can you explain why google is taking so long to come up on my system it only started happening when you changed to MYSTART INCREDAMAIL I dont know why you did that it has slowed my connecting to the internet time down and has trouble connecting to sites and before you start pointing the finger at me the user and my computer drivers and software please, maybe it does need looking at AT your end. My computer has recently been debugged and whatever else so I know it is running at its best from the technical side on software and hardware so please DONT start mucking around in my system without my permission.

I know you are reasonably intelligent people running this internet provider system but even the most intelligent people can have off days and Telstra in Australia are in the process of and have just started to use higher technology through wiring and connecting towers to make life easier for the user SO AGAIN CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME KIND OF EXPLANATION AS TO WHY THIS IS HAPPENING TO MY COMPUTER. Maybe going to a different opening page to connect to various things instead of that b…..y incredamail might help

Comment (0)

Google, my wayward and daft child. How thou hath enjoyed thoroughly making a whole generation of information-age children victims of your censorship. A mere year or two ago, a search with very specific political/societal connotations promptly resulted in suitable results: if I searched for “rap sucks,” I would get pages expressing and arguing that idea. If I searched for “google is a bunch of over-educated and somehow under-thinking twats out to make the world an extension of contemporary values” I would get a page that damn near tried to fit the search terms.

Nowadays, however, if I search “rap sucks,” I’m sure to get a rap song containing the word “suck” or “sucks.” Cool, Google, real cool. I could search for “Pu-239 passing Russian border,” and my first result will be related to some sort of consumer product, pop-culture news, celebrity events or pop-culture music. F*** you, Google. I wish I had aborted thee.

Comment (0)

Does Google want to lose customers? Why can’t they set up the instant search feature as something that you have to “turn on” instead of something you repeatedly have to turn “off” I am now using Firefox and Yahoo which by the way, doesn’t require 3 steps to utilize in peace! I find the instant search feature most annoying and I’ve finally had enough. I am certain that there are thousands more who feel the same way. What is wrong with you people at Google anyway? If it isn’t broke, then don’t try to fix it for those of us who prefer to search the web without all the distraction! Not a fan anymore.

Comment (0)

The American Psychiatric Association has affirmed homosexuality is a mental disorder. This morning there was an ad from google chrome on Hulu extolling this mental sickness by saying “it only gets better.” This is not only deceitful, but is also an attempt to elevate a mental derangement – by definition – to a level of legitimacy. Will google next decide to do this with a psychopathic killer mindset? Why would Hulu allow this type of content? The root cause of the psychopathic killer and the homosexual is the same – mental disorder and sickness. These people legitimately belong in a place where they can receive the mental care they need.

This is not a civil rights issue no matter how much these mentally impaired people want it to be. Their condition is NOT comparable to racism b/c a person cannot change their race, however, a person with this mental disorder can be cured. The facts are that many have been cured. Check the facts out. You will find there is no factual way to deny the truth of what has been said in this post. A hysterically emotional stab back at this posting does nothing by show support for what has been said here (ad hominem – look it up).

Comment (0)

I typed in Rod Licence renewal on Google, as a first time applicant I clicked on Fishingrodlicnce.com and followed the application instructions on the website. At the bottom it had a tick box saying this application was not refundable, I procceded I have a blue badge so put the number in the box, the cost was £41 per years. I have since found out that if I had gone to the Environment Agency site I would of only paid £18. This Rod License Renewal Scam on Google I find is totally unaceptable and a con.

Comment (0)

“Google Instant” is like a virus that keeps coming back to plague my computer. In a way it is a virus; the functions that I have set up to safeguard my computer won’t work when Google Instant is turned on. Avg Free fails to post search results after the first ten items. I hate being continuously second guessed by Instant. Google Instant should be an option to be selected, not rejected through a painstaking process to shut it off. Every time that I restart my computer or clear history I have to do it again. I could scream!!!

Why are we forced to either repeatedly disable or live with bad programming, when it would have been so easy for Google to just have a checklist to the side for options to be selected without backtracking through the search options to reset the unwanted parameters. If I didn’t hate the appearance of Yahoo so much, I would go there. Why is it when a comment or complaint needs to be issued to Google, there is no Google Complaints Department to be found? Is there something about Google that is so sinister that the are in hiding?

Comment (0)

I received a spam email on my gmail account. (I’m assuming that gmail is “Google Mail”. I tried reporting this item to the FBI to no avail. I tried replying to the sender of this email, only to receive the following message from my gmail account. “Senior Romance ” does not appear to be a valid email address. Please check the address and try again. I tried calling my local FBI Atlanta office to inquire as to how to solve this problem. The FBI employee advised me to find out how to report spam through my gmail account. So my question is: How am I to report spam entered in my gmail account when there is no “Report this as spam” option in Gmail.

The body of this letter was nothing but html hypertext. I’d appreciate some help on how to nail these senders once and for all! Is there no help here from on Google High?

Comment (0)

That handy page that was a good reason to stick with Google Chrome is now worthless. Because Google Aps now appear at the top of the new tab page, I have to tab repeatedly to get to the links to the pages that I frequently visit. Because the # of aps on the new tab page keeps changing, I can’t memorize the # of times to hit the tab key to get to the particular page I want. So like in the bad old days, I end up using the mouse or ng tab a dozen times access the links to the webpages I visit at least once a day w/o the mouse – very hard on people with carpal tunnel problems.

Comment (0)

Please find a way to let us turn off the Google predictive search feature, that has rolled out in updates recently. It is now the default search feature when I open up a browser, and it is also on my Comcast homepage search engine. It is the most annoying feature ever, and has no redeeming value for me as I look for things each day. Everything I search for on Google now takes five times as long. Instead I am now using Bing, Firefox or Safari for all my searches because this predictive search feature is freezing everything up.

Comment (0)

The predictive suggestions from the Google search bar are nothing more than spam and are ruining the Google experience for many of your customers, and as you know full well it can not be turned off. But I can turn off Google and choose a different search engine. This would be a shame for those of us who have remained loyal to Google for many a year. I predict that I am not the only person to suggest this!

Comment (0)

I was using a company to host my Google maps the person i was dealing with became unreasonable the site was paid to that point. I received my pin,# from Google I gave it to this guy he put it in his name and i can’t get it back, in the mean time he is trashing my site and has changed it around how do i Get it back into my name.

Comment (0)

I ordered my 7 inch touch screen android google netbook on january 27th and here it is february 12th and I didn’t receive it yet. I look for it to come everyday, and still no box at the door, my status still say’s preparing shipping. What is going on with my order. Thank you

Comment (0)

Hi can you please remove my picture from your Google street photograph. I don’t want to appear on this picture and never gave you permission to show me like that . The picture is located at 13 crouch road RM16 4bx, I have not given permission for this to be used nor do I wish it to be now or in the future by Google or anyone else. Thank you.

Comment (0)

Have feedback for Google?