Google Complaints Continued... (Page 3)

244+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Google corporate: 650-253-0000

We receive up to 5 phone calls a day from Google services- calling to update our business profile or webpage. I have now made 7 attempts to have our business numbers removed from the listing because it interrupts our day and ties up our phone lines. This is a doctors office and we dont have time to deal with this. If we want to contact you-we will. The EXTREMELY dissipating thing is the 7times I have called I have been hung up on 4 times by Google and 3 times was told our number would be removed-But it never was. We are very frustrated about this and someone needs to take our number off your listing.

Your doodle is offensive and in extremely bad taste for Easter Sunday you have offended 2 billion Christians world wide. I suppose that was your intent. What was your purpose for your thoughtless and offensive decision to continue to keep it up?

Why did you do a doodle of Cesar Chavez on Easter, are you trying to upset the majority of Christians in America let alone the world? Google is an international company and should reflect the values and at least respect the beliefs of millions of it's users.

This is unacceptable and I will be spreading the news to all my friends and family to boycott Google!

I have been getting a ton of suggestions for friends and friend requests in the last week. I have sifted through them and ignored the ones I don't know the language or are very new. I have however answered friend suggestions that I thought were interesting people. After all how else do you meet new people in a social setting. My suspension for 30 days is so wrong.

On a lighter note there is world wide Google+ day I think it is today May 1st. If you haven't tried it you need to it's great and it will get you out of the little FaceBook box that everyone seems to be stuck in. Google has so many tools and things to do it is a must. Start out with a Gmail account and that hooks you up to a profile, Google+1. pictures. you name it they got it. Google+ also has rooms that you can video chat with 10 friends at a time.

You can follow people and there are no suspensions. You don't have to follow people back if you don't want. And a very cool thing that FaceBook dose not have is, when you post in Google+ there is a chance that your post will get picked up by the Search Engines if you post public. This means that if someone that is interested in what you are they can connect with you no problem. Very powerful thing!

Yes you can post just to one person or circle of friends if you want and your conversation is private to those people. So if you have friends in a circle that like to play the games on Google you can post and talk to just those people instead of posting to people that are not interested in the game subject.

Get out of the little FaceBook Box there is a big world on the real Internet. My 30 day suspension from making friend requests is probably a good thing, I'm on a mission now! By the way your friends on FaceBook..... Only 10 to 12% of them see what you post anyway the code on the site is so messed up as is the company.

Hook up with me on Google+ I will be there!

Google gmail no longer allows me to exit from the program; very annoying. Also, it will not allow direct composition of new messages, only send by entering from another site. Pretty poor programming which I will avoid in the future if not fixed. NO, I don't want to use your software. NO, I don't want to have to continually download new items just so you can change yours. I don't like the new Google gmail email updates to the program and wish they would revert back to the old mail. It's annoying that things constantly change and I can never seem to find anything.

Dear Sirs, For the last few weeks I have been trying to get Google Earth to completely blur out the image of me sitting on my driveway as it makes me look really stupid! They have partially blurred the image and then blurred my house, which I did not request!

They are now sending me a standard reply and have not carried out my request, despite daily requests from me. I have told them I will do it every day until they do what I have requested!

I tried to ring your UK offices but obviously you also do not want to talk to your customers and so I have been forced to complete this form!

Can you please get Google Earth to completely blur out my image on all three of the photo’s and also remove the blurring from my house on the same three photo’s. If that is beyond their capabilities, then can you please arrange for the photo’s to be removed and replaced with the photo’s used in the last version.

Google Docs will not allow me to edit any of my documents for more than 3 seconds on Google Chrome. This is extremely inconvenient because Google Docs is what I use for all my school work. MER.

The next time you put somebody like ceasar chavez on my page I will use someone else for my home page! Yahoo is still in business. I do not agree with Chavez or his politics and I consider it an insult to have his picture forced on my page.

Google's arrogance continues to frustrate me to the point of filing a complaint now. I've just accepted an update to Android on my nexus phone. The update decided to remove my email client and transfer the details to Gmail. If I wanted Gmail I'd use it. I dont want it. What on earth makes Google think it has the right to alter my choice of mail client under the cloak of performing an upgrade.

I was scammed or phished because I could not verify or reach any one at Google. My granddaughter used my google account to sign in as a guest. When I went to sign in later, it would not accept my log-in /password. The message was you can not access this account as we need to verify your age. ( I am 67 , she is 6) The options were, send a credit card (.30 charge), or send a copy of an ID that shows your birthdate. I was on there as a guest to Alli’s account. I tried calling you and tried to find an online support person. I could not get through on the phone and I read that Google does not have a support phone network. I was going to pay Just Answers $32.00. I was so desperate to get this resolved.

I sent them a copy of my picture ID< signed form and a letter. I assumed it was from Google. I have tried calling you so many times today. I was on hold for 35 minutes, 46 minutes and another 30 minutes. I am so frustrated. I realize now that this was probably not sent from you and someone has ALL of my information..I can cancel the credit card, but since they have my info, they can open accounts and really make my financial life miserable. I was able to open my Google account today, as if nothing happened. I am worried sick about my credit and what they might do. Their fax number is 650 644-0463. Can I please get some assistance in this matter from you?

I may be wrong but Google is reported to be the biggest,and the best, “The Cream of the Crop) the number one Company known for out shining everyone else. So, why is it after all the tears of true hard work in creating Google, the Business Giant, which it is Today, and now no one there at Google cares any more having all the billions of dollars there is no reason to care what is happening when trying to use Google when searching. I have to tell you it is one major mess.

It is as bad as an LA freeway ,every single time you click there is always someone different grabbing the site page away from Google and you have their’s. I really do means this is worse then crazy. It takes up so much time, and when you try to back trac you find some how they have kicked Google off, and you land back on your desk top. These other sites trap you,start downloading all these different browsers on your PC I have, well I had Chrome. But I never get it any more. Yes, it is still in my PC and it was with my Google. But it got lost or taken over. heck, I have no clue. Can you do something to “STOP” this madness? You really would do a good service to your Google, because it must be screaming at you. I really hope you can offer the help it needs.

this is the long complaint part. i have been with google a long time. i have never had a problem but now i need my phone to keep up with my online classes and i has a problem. i CAN NOT FAIL so i NEED MY PHONE to work. Boost is not the problem, my whole family has boost, i can’t use google chrome because it is not compatible with the web sites that the school uses. i need it fixed sooner rather than later. I wonder if stright talk uses google. i can;t even get to google play. my browzer won;t even work….!

I hate the forward on the bottom of page and you cannot take forward off the forwarding message, change back to old system why ruin a working thing just to keep people employed, change it or me and several thousands of my friends are gone and will talk poorly how you ruined a good thing!

If Google doesn’t stop requiring me to sign back in after I’ve checked the remember me box, I am going to make someone else my go to page. This has been happening for about 6 months and I am so over it. Why is this happening and what can I do to stop it?

Your where my home page, not anymore. Your choice on Easter to disrepect most Americans just to show a political stance lost you at least one user. I will from here on use bing. By the way I’m an Atheist not some bible thumper, Right is right and wrong is wrong. Goodbye.

Your company should have recognized Christ on Easter Sunday. There are billions of Christians in this world who resent the fact that Christianity was dismissed by your company. We hope you will also recognize Muslims, Hindus, Jews and members of all religions but Christians are becoming irritated by the fact that Google and other secular organizations are not recognizing our existence.

Much good has been done by Christians since Christ rose from the dead. You may not believe but billions do. We do not expect all peoples to believe as Christians do but we do expect respect for our beliefs as well as the beliefs of ALL religions. Get a life and stop being politically correct where Christianity is concerned.

No matter what you do Christianity will survive BUT there is an issue of fairness here that needs to be addressed. Peace be with you during this glorious season.

Unimaginable how you could possibly have put Chavez face on your site on Easter Sunday. Wow.. such bad taste and totally insulting to ALL the Christians around the world. I am trying to figure out why it is OK to dishonor our holiday. I will no longer be using your site and will be encouraging others to do the same. You should be ashamed..totally disgraceful.

I don’t know what Google did to change my forwarding format to Compose but I do not like it!!
My system was working fine, and I had no complaints. Your Compose System does not work for me. It is time consuming and complicated! Change it back or give me the option of using what ever procedure I choose to forward emails.

I went to Google because the system was user friendly. You are no longer user friendly! What happened to Beta testing with your customers for inputs prior to making a big alteration in operating procedures?? Any body else not happy?

I know how left leaning you are, but really? Easter Sunday of all days you choose to slap Christians in the face with a photo of Chavez? Really? You couldn’t stay neutral and place a photo of bunnies and eggs?

I have an android phone, a google phone number and email address. Guess as soon as I can, all three will disappear. I am thoroughly disgusted in your political display on the most celebrated Christian holiday. I suppose if it were a muslim holiday you would have gone overboard to celebrate it.

Way to go Google – you just thoroughly ticked off millions of Christians. Oh, by the way, it appears your Washington office is being bombarded by calls since you can’t even take more messages at this phone number.

Remember – you may all think that everyone you associate is a socialistic anti Christian as you are, but we ARE the majority in America and we are through being silent about daily persecution.

What were you thinking by displaying Chavez on your opening page rather than an Easter celebration display on the Google home page. I will switch my opening search engine to Yahoo. Easter is a time to remember Jesus Christ, our Savior and the sacrifice he made for all of humanity. Not Chavez who is only a mere man. You have lost a customer, I will use another search engine going forward instead of Google. I will never use your site again. Goodbye. You can keep Cesar Chavez. I will use Yahoo or any other service, but not Google.

We have our address listed in Google as their place of business. They also have a map showing their businesses are operating at our home address. This is a private residential address and we are sick of getting their mail because of incorrect information on Google maps, and would like to complain. Where is their corporate contact information?

We have lived here for 4 years and wish Google to remove these adds from the internet. I understand that businesses online did operate from this address some years ago , but to our knowledge not for about 6 years. Please someone help fix this at once!

my neighbour aunty’s image was posted in google it was unlegal so remove it from the google search. is there a way to remove google images from search or at least stop them from showing up, please it’s important that we stop this my aunty is very upset that her image is posted in google, she does not want people to be abel to find these at once. working to solve it but unable to find a contact info or email with the google, they seem to not wish to help us solve this dreadful problem!

The comment made about myself as owner of All Property Apparaisal Ltd. is “This guy is inept and should not be allowed to appraise anything”. I would like to know who who filled this comment, in that I have been valueing properties for over Thirty years and have never had a complaint. May have had a disagreement over values when the owner feels his value is somewhat higher than what was in the report.

This complaint in my openion was put forward by a person whom I feel, felt that his value should have been $75,000.00 plus higher. In his neighbourhood and quality of home this was not likely. Or it came from my X-Buisness partner. If you will not supply me the details of the complaint and/or who was responsible then remove the comment on all locations where it appears.

We have had nothing but trouble with Google. Google double click keeps coming up on our back button. Google is slow to connect to the internet and their e-mail account is difficult to use. They put up all of this stuff,We do not use. I am not interested in their scam advertisements,facebook and twitter. Just want simple and something easy to use. So tired of having to run our spy and virus removers. About ready to use a different home page and e-mail. Our internet explorer keeps jumping around and doing all sorts of stuff. I keep having to use my Mr Fix it program. It works for a while until we do searches on Google.

Can you explain why google is taking so long to come up on my system it only started happening when you changed to MYSTART INCREDAMAIL I dont know why you did that it has slowed my connecting to the internet time down and has trouble connecting to sites and before you start pointing the finger at me the user and my computer drivers and software please, maybe it does need looking at AT your end. My computer has recently been debugged and whatever else so I know it is running at its best from the technical side on software and hardware so please DONT start mucking around in my system without my permission.

I know you are reasonably intelligent people running this internet provider system but even the most intelligent people can have off days and Telstra in Australia are in the process of and have just started to use higher technology through wiring and connecting towers to make life easier for the user SO AGAIN CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME KIND OF EXPLANATION AS TO WHY THIS IS HAPPENING TO MY COMPUTER. Maybe going to a different opening page to connect to various things instead of that b…..y incredamail might help

Google, my wayward and daft child. How thou hath enjoyed thoroughly making a whole generation of information-age children victims of your censorship. A mere year or two ago, a search with very specific political/societal connotations promptly resulted in suitable results: if I searched for “rap sucks,” I would get pages expressing and arguing that idea. If I searched for “google is a bunch of over-educated and somehow under-thinking twats out to make the world an extension of contemporary values” I would get a page that damn near tried to fit the search terms.

Nowadays, however, if I search “rap sucks,” I’m sure to get a rap song containing the word “suck” or “sucks.” Cool, Google, real cool. I could search for “Pu-239 passing Russian border,” and my first result will be related to some sort of consumer product, pop-culture news, celebrity events or pop-culture music. F*** you, Google. I wish I had aborted thee.

Does Google want to lose customers? Why can’t they set up the instant search feature as something that you have to “turn on” instead of something you repeatedly have to turn “off” I am now using Firefox and Yahoo which by the way, doesn’t require 3 steps to utilize in peace! I find the instant search feature most annoying and I’ve finally had enough. I am certain that there are thousands more who feel the same way. What is wrong with you people at Google anyway? If it isn’t broke, then don’t try to fix it for those of us who prefer to search the web without all the distraction! Not a fan anymore.

The American Psychiatric Association has affirmed homosexuality is a mental disorder. This morning there was an ad from google chrome on Hulu extolling this mental sickness by saying “it only gets better.” This is not only deceitful, but is also an attempt to elevate a mental derangement – by definition – to a level of legitimacy. Will google next decide to do this with a psychopathic killer mindset? Why would Hulu allow this type of content? The root cause of the psychopathic killer and the homosexual is the same – mental disorder and sickness. These people legitimately belong in a place where they can receive the mental care they need.

This is not a civil rights issue no matter how much these mentally impaired people want it to be. Their condition is NOT comparable to racism b/c a person cannot change their race, however, a person with this mental disorder can be cured. The facts are that many have been cured. Check the facts out. You will find there is no factual way to deny the truth of what has been said in this post. A hysterically emotional stab back at this posting does nothing by show support for what has been said here (ad hominem – look it up).

I typed in Rod Licence renewal on Google, as a first time applicant I clicked on Fishingrodlicnce.com and followed the application instructions on the website. At the bottom it had a tick box saying this application was not refundable, I procceded I have a blue badge so put the number in the box, the cost was £41 per years. I have since found out that if I had gone to the Environment Agency site I would of only paid £18. This Rod License Renewal Scam on Google I find is totally unaceptable and a con.

“Google Instant” is like a virus that keeps coming back to plague my computer. In a way it is a virus; the functions that I have set up to safeguard my computer won’t work when Google Instant is turned on. Avg Free fails to post search results after the first ten items. I hate being continuously second guessed by Instant. Google Instant should be an option to be selected, not rejected through a painstaking process to shut it off. Every time that I restart my computer or clear history I have to do it again. I could scream!!!

Why are we forced to either repeatedly disable or live with bad programming, when it would have been so easy for Google to just have a checklist to the side for options to be selected without backtracking through the search options to reset the unwanted parameters. If I didn’t hate the appearance of Yahoo so much, I would go there. Why is it when a comment or complaint needs to be issued to Google, there is no Google Complaints Department to be found? Is there something about Google that is so sinister that the are in hiding?

I received a spam email on my gmail account. (I’m assuming that gmail is “Google Mail”. I tried reporting this item to the FBI to no avail. I tried replying to the sender of this email, only to receive the following message from my gmail account. “Senior Romance ” does not appear to be a valid email address. Please check the address and try again. I tried calling my local FBI Atlanta office to inquire as to how to solve this problem. The FBI employee advised me to find out how to report spam through my gmail account. So my question is: How am I to report spam entered in my gmail account when there is no “Report this as spam” option in Gmail.

The body of this letter was nothing but html hypertext. I’d appreciate some help on how to nail these senders once and for all! Is there no help here from on Google High?

That handy page that was a good reason to stick with Google Chrome is now worthless. Because Google Aps now appear at the top of the new tab page, I have to tab repeatedly to get to the links to the pages that I frequently visit. Because the # of aps on the new tab page keeps changing, I can’t memorize the # of times to hit the tab key to get to the particular page I want. So like in the bad old days, I end up using the mouse or ng tab a dozen times access the links to the webpages I visit at least once a day w/o the mouse – very hard on people with carpal tunnel problems.

Please find a way to let us turn off the Google predictive search feature, that has rolled out in updates recently. It is now the default search feature when I open up a browser, and it is also on my Comcast homepage search engine. It is the most annoying feature ever, and has no redeeming value for me as I look for things each day. Everything I search for on Google now takes five times as long. Instead I am now using Bing, Firefox or Safari for all my searches because this predictive search feature is freezing everything up.

The predictive suggestions from the Google search bar are nothing more than spam and are ruining the Google experience for many of your customers, and as you know full well it can not be turned off. But I can turn off Google and choose a different search engine. This would be a shame for those of us who have remained loyal to Google for many a year. I predict that I am not the only person to suggest this!

I was using a company to host my Google maps the person i was dealing with became unreasonable the site was paid to that point. I received my pin,# from Google I gave it to this guy he put it in his name and i can’t get it back, in the mean time he is trashing my site and has changed it around how do i Get it back into my name.

I ordered my 7 inch touch screen android google netbook on january 27th and here it is february 12th and I didn’t receive it yet. I look for it to come everyday, and still no box at the door, my status still say’s preparing shipping. What is going on with my order. Thank you

Hi can you please remove my picture from your Google street photograph. I don’t want to appear on this picture and never gave you permission to show me like that . The picture is located at 13 crouch road RM16 4bx, I have not given permission for this to be used nor do I wish it to be now or in the future by Google or anyone else. Thank you.

googles new prediction search is extremely annoying, as soon as you type the first letter in the search box it goes searching and comes back with web results that you’re not interested in and it slows you down every time you put another letter in, it goes searching for websites and it doesn’t let you finish the word your searching for, in my opinion it’s a been a big mistake. the old google way was much better where it only showed the results in the drop down without finding the results and let you choose from the drop box without slowing you down. annoyed extremely, if it doesn’t go back to the old way, am leaving google and finding myself another search engine.

we are trying to get our website up and running on google but another company are using our name to promote their company. If you put in Party Mania Cambridge into the google search, Party Delights website is the first link. Is this illegal as we have called them to remove this link as it is stopping us from advertising our company!

google management, i would like you too see the… management of your google account as any other outsider is trying to fool the inter net user by making an issue of wining prices in lotto game. i humbly request you to check those fraud members who all are using the google in a wrong way. thank you.

I downloaded Chrome to use until Firefox fixed the recent problem it was having of crashes. I have nothing but complaints about Chrome. I can’t visit my U.S. Army email account because there’s a certificate error. IE and FF let me bypass this, but not Chrome. Newsflash to Google: No .mil website has a certificate. Does that mean they’re unsafe and you shouldn’t allow me to visit them? Also, with other browsers, there’s an arrow at the end of the address bar so I can see the history of websites I’ve typed in. This was something I used a lot, but I can’t do it with the version of Chrome they’re offering. I’m forced to search through my history. My list could go on, but I don’t want to waste any more time on Chrome.

I got an email from GOOGLE MANAGEMENT BOARD. [asia.google@asia.com], Looks like some fraud mail , please let Google know that some persons are using their logo and fool the internet user. Google 11th Anniversary Presentation Centre, Asia branch office. Nongbon, Pravet, Bangkok, 25530. Thailand.

REF: CONGRATULATIONS !!! DEAR LUCKY WINNER !

Your email address has been selected as one of the lucky winners in the second batch of the on going Google 11 Anniversary Award as organized by Google Asia branch office in Bangkok, Thailand. Therefore, you have been awarded the sum of Five Hundred Thousand United states Dollars ($500,000.00USD) only.

Note: Lucky winners do not have to purchase a ticket to participate in this lottery program, all email was selected from the Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, and Africa regions. Email account holders who receive this notification are hereby advised not to neglect this alert, because this is their chance to be part of the favor.

This promotion was set-up to encourage the active usage of the Internet Google Chrome®. Hence we do believe that with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Internet Google Chrome®.

Award Reference code:GOOGLE568A009
File number:G245

To claim your winning prize kindly contacts our office with below details ASAP:
==============================================================

Dr. Patnam Amorn (Funds Transfer Manager)
E-Mail: patnam.amorn.ftm@accountant.com
Tel: +66-897-822690

==============================================================
VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM. (ASAP)

(1) Your Full Names:

Regards,

Google Management.
Asia Branch,
Bangkok, Thailand.

So the Google Adsense competitive ad filter is terrible. The Adsense competitive ad filter is honestly a piece of crap product that Google should be ashamed of. It works like this: when adsense shows ads which are either competitive or irrelevant to your site (which happens all the time) you can put them into the Adsense competitive ad filter so Google will stop displaying them. Sounds good in principle, but in practice it is terrible. You have to cut and paste those ads into the Competitive Ad Filter, and have to wait at least a couple hours to see if it works.

The Google adsense competitive ad filter it only works about 75% of the time! And now I have so many blocked competitors, I never know whether I’m adding a site that has already be blocked or not and I have to go back and delete the duplicates. Basically, Google either doesn’t want you to use the Competitive Ad Filter or did a terrible job of designing it. I have tried to block sites that I don’t want being shown, honestly because they are adult subject matter and I run a blog that I want to be family oriented. For awhile I had a Christian website that ran nothing but psychic and atheist religious ads. I had to watch my ads and copy and paste every single one I wanted blocked into my competitive ad filter, one by one! Can we get something a tad more efficient please Google adsense?

Questions about work-at-home offers are some of the most frequently asked questions to the BBB. Consumers want to know whether offers to earn money working at home are real or scams. Rebecca Jarvis offered advice on “The Early Show” about how to avoid the scams and pull in some real money. If you do a Google search on work from home, 99.9 percent of results will be a scheme to try to rip you off, according to the Better Business Bureau, she says bottom line: You shouldn’t have to pay money to get a job.

What happened to the little guys? Google has a monopoly on all the data that is out there today, or is that just me? I know facebook and other things have tons of users, but seriously Google is taking over! I own a small parts business online and Google represents most if not all of my traffic. If I don’t do exactly what Google wants and how they want it, then I am in danger of being banned from their searches, and that would be devastating to my traffic!

They know so much about everybody already and have tons and tons of information on everybody who has every done a search at Google over the years. Honestly who hasn’t shared stuff with Google they would never tell another person???? I guess I am just in a complaining mood, but I found this site and figured what the hect.

Have feedback for Google?