Google Complaints Continued... (Page 2)

288+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Google corporate: 650-253-0000

Cannot verify my Google account. I know the problem is that I am outside the US. Yes, I was able to get the foreign computer on the list of my devices. Have searched and searched and I know my username and password. I even tried changing my password to get in and still cannot. The only forum suggestion is to delete the account and start over.

I'm originally from San Francisco and relocated to another state. I heard about Google express from family members. I wanted to see what all the talk was about so I signed up for the trial membership and excited to use the $15 off and my order was rejected. Second attempt, rejected. I have money in my account so it couldn't of been my card that was being declined. Third attempt of the same thing. I used my bank card and still canceled my order and didn't even allow me to enjoy the benefits of Google express.

I called customer service which happened to be a waste of time because nothing was resolved after she said that she looked into the problem which was stopping me from being serviced. So I gave up. It says that it delivers to my area, but clearly it doesn't. They are false advertising and to me I think it's only to obtain credit card information and billing addresses of customers. They not once delivered any of my orders and trust me I tried about ten times. I finally went to Walmart and got everything I needed.

I have an ongoing issue with Google Apps for Work. I raised a case some time back after realizing that Google did not invoice my company with the correct company name. I have shared a number of conversations, mostly with seemingly inept individuals based in an office in Bulgaria. Seemingly there is no management escalation process. Hapless individuals repeatedly close my case even though my issue is not remedied - it has been going-on for months now.

The latest advisor informed me of the following:

"I've heard back from our specialist regarding this issue and found that you're Google Apps for Work account was affected by an issue, during our migration to our new billing system, which updated your previous payment receipts with your current billing profile information. This was not expected behavior and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Unfortunately, as my colleagues have previously mentioned, it will not be possible to update your previous invoices with your new billing information. However, I can assure you that all future invoices will display the current information in your billing profile."

This is not good enough. Clearly Google does not realize that they have a legal obligation to supply me with VAT invoices - MY VAT invoices with MY company details on them. With no way of reaching anyone credible at Google, today I have taken the disappointing action of reporting Google to the Financial Conduct Authority.

I own a dental practice. I had a patient contact us yesterday very relieved that we are still here as when he searched in Google, it came up with a short list of which we were on but next to our business in red it stated that we are permanently closed. This information is incorrect and could cost my business money and put our patients through un-necessary worry. We are currently going through a transition at the moment as we are no longer a NHS practice and this incorrect information could be very damaging.

I have a complaint, ever since I stopped using google it just seems like my iPhone sometimes gets redirected to something not related to my search. I search on yahoo or bing, and believe me the results suck, and I do believe that google has something to do with it.

I read a NY Times open piece about Cooper and his DC Blog. I find it shocking that Google assumed the power to shut down the blog with its archives as well as his e-mail account. According to what I understand, you did this in direct violation of your own Terms of Service. In this day when vindictiveness is used as a political tool, you appear to have hoisted on your own petard. My additional reading on the subject finds that you are the only arbiter in many situations and Google corporate headquarters the CEO wield absolute power in a wide variety of cases. Again, not wishing to overstate my case, your actions fall inline with the all powerful Donald Trump. Obviously I am in no position to part ways with Google services, but to say that I am both disappointed and angry would be an understatement. If I have not reached the 100 word requirement and this precludes me from being heard, I see this as another instance of your cavalier attitude.

I registered my account in France and now moved back to the uk. I cannot access apps on play and am not downloading anything more till I can revolve this issue. The issue lays around my banking app, refuses to let me access it and is informing my that its not permitted in your country. Find this strange as people these days live in more than one country and have bank accounts in these. Not so globally friendly after all.

I have someone on Google this is a cheater and a fraud. I have sent many emails to Mountain View headquarters in hopes that they would be blocked from scamming others using Google like me.

Google is purposely altering searches in favor of Hilary Clinton! I am reporting this and will make sure everyone knows that the world's largest search engine is secretly democratic. I have the proof and have taken a screenshot below. You can see clearly that Google does not display anything related to crimes against Hilary. If you go check out Yahoo! or Bing it comes up with all types of searches for criminal records, criminal history, and criminal scandals. But nope, nothing in Google!

Google charged my account without my permission and told me to contact the app developer for a refund. After confirmation that the developer never received funds from these purchases Google still will not refund me. So what did I buy exactly! $600 total was charged illegality. To make it worse my bank closed my fraud claim against Google before the developer confirmed they never received these transactions and will not allow me to reopen my claim without a police report with a suspect named. So who do I contact for this situation? I am in disbelief the way I've been treated and how can Google get away with this?

Went on Zuuvu [dot] com through a Google search. Told it was free to subscribe. Just wanted info. They took over $300.00 from my master car. I do not play these kinds of games. Want to unsubscribe and get my money back! No answer from them. This website is a total scam!

I have no problem with Google employee. My problem is SPAM. How can I get rid of spam. Sometimes the spam is too sexual and also money. Spammers think they can trick me. I got so mad and I threaten this user that I am going to the Police in my area. Help me please, I am 78 years old I do not need this kind of email.

When I open google Chrome to do a search the following appears. Be who you are. Love who you love. #prideforeveryone. I want to use a service without having to mentally deal with someones agenda, political, social or otherwise. Please remove this and just let me use your search engine without extraneous sayings.

If you 'google' "Wildlife Rehab in Yucaipa, CA", a site comes up with my name and home phone number. I would like this removed immediately as I am retired from the hobby of rehabilitating wildlife for nearly three years. Both wildlife groups mentioned on this site say that this is not their problem. Can you help me, please?

The Google doodle today is celebrating "black supremacy". By celebrating a woman that they refer to as a "human rights activist". Yuri Kochiama was not an activist! If she was an activist for white supremacy she would be far from celebrated! No race should have supremacy! The world doesn't work well with one supreme race! There are a number of races on this earth and we are all equal. Google has the nerve to spell out "equality" in the back ground. Any supremacy is far from equality! This is either ignorance or just plain stupidity! Why is google trying to cause division among the users?

I want to change my web site url from google maps and other google services. I have try to change my url but google denied my request every time.

I want to remove my personal information under google search result under my name. Attached the result in the following link. Is this possible?

I have a Samsung tablet and google decided to download itself and wiped out all my picture and every app on there.

I was on Facebook opening video that was posted. Then all of sudden site throw me to "Google " saying that I did win with my tablet an iPhone 6 for download an specific app. I don't trust had to answer 4 questions then add bank details and address. It looks same as Google symbol but i am scared to put bank details. Did took screen shot for you to see. This is not Google, it's a hack! Please be aware of the site Zuuvu.

I am a business owner, however I am not the page owner of the Google Business page. The page owner is a former employee who I fired for stealing from me. As page owner he has been putting incorrect information on the Google page to disrupt my business. He puts the incorrect phone number, hours of operation, website etc etc.

Every time he does this I request an amendment from Google, and the error is usually corrected within a couple of days. By such time the page owner has again changed the information. I have spoken to Google about this and have had numerous email exchanges. Firstly, they said their policy was to request the page owner to give up that position which he obviously didn't do.

After several weeks and emails Google advised there is nothing they can do!!! They suggested I resolve the matter directly with the page owner. I am reluctant to do this, as when I fired him, he tried to assault me. Only a couple of days ago eh tried to extort money from me by asking me to pay him for the rights to the Google page!
Surely Google must be able to see how wrong their policy is? I am flabbergasted they cannot help me, and yet they help a page owner who is no longer an employee who was fired for stealing!

All I want to do is have the option to reset my Password. Google has become complicated and all I want to do is to sign into gmail using my blackberry. Can you just sms me a link. I cannot receive email so how on earth would I receive a link. I cannot sign in as I need a new password and Google customer service cannot be found anywhere online.

On my personal Google page they are carrying an item distorting my views, and wrongly and inaccurately attributing words and views to me which I did not use. At no time did I ever say, as you assert, that the North was 'desolate'. Kindly remove this highly misleading item from the Google website under my name if you can. Or give me the UK contact info for Google corporate.

Every time I go on the internet using Google I am soon bombarded with adds to places or things I have looked at. It is creepy and makes me angry and extremely uncomfortable to the point I don't even want to use the internet anymore as I feel I have no privacy and that I am being monitored so closely. I find it very offensive and wish it would stop but if it does not I will no longer want to use the Internet for pleasure or curiosity anymore. I would say my experience is dropping to a 2.

I cannot sign into Google from my cell phone. It tells me to contact customer care, yet they do not answer the phone number I have for Google corporate.

During web searches from Google I am being led to explicit bad websites in which I am NOT in the least bit interested. I find this disgusting and intrusive and disruptive to what I am actually interested in. I will appreciate it if something is done to avoid such practices.

Why does the Google playstore take every app that I like for music app out of the playstore? If I download it I can't go back and see it in the playstore no more.

Go to Accu weather Etobicoke and up will pop an ad superimposed over a Federal government cheque. Makes the ad appear as if it is a Canadian government agency which in itself suggests to me that one needs to be cautious. The ad is for The National Benefit Authority. Google that name and you will see stories about them and being involved in scams. I object to government documents being used to give an impression of where the message is coming from and I object to Google allowing pop up ads from dubious people using creepy methods to attract business.

At least one week ago I attempted to set up an account for Google gmail, but for some reason the account was disabled and is still so. No explanation or request for info has been made. If Googles policy is ti ignore problems hoping they will go away it is highly likely you will not reply to this complaint.

My name is Rick Allen. I am 71 years old and in poor health. I rely on my computer to keep in touch with my friends and family. However about a year ago I got locked out of email and have tried ever since to get someone to help me get back into my gmail email as I am sure the slowdown in my computer is due to multiple emails stacking up. I have tried to access the CEO for help to no avail. Can anyone please help me reset my access to my email.

I have been running ads on Adwords for years and yesterday I get an email from them warning that my account was going to be suspended for violations of their advertising policy. This would be about the same add I have used for years. I checked my Adwords account and my Campaigns had a flag saying site suspended so I called Adwords. Nice young lady says she has no idea and spoke to several techs over a 15 minute period and then said they would have to have someone call me as they couldn't see anything wrong.

The next day Ian H. from Adwords calls me and tells me that they don't like some of my website content - nothing has changed in months by the way. He tells me that they don't like the customer testimonial because they are making claims that could be false ( specifically a woman says she lost 8 pounds over 8 months ???) and that I have to footnote several sentences of her testimonial with "results may vary" Additionally, I have to footnote the web page header " Its not a gym, its a life style!" with same caveat.

I am completely appalled that Google thinks they can control what people think and write - I dont get it as the women put her full name down - just GOOGLE her and ask if her "outrageous" claims are true. Very scary precedent . I suggest to Ian that they should spend their time correcting false reviews for my other business that are completely untrue. He says, are you ready for this and i I quote, "that would be up to Google Plus".... Big Brother is watching.

Running false ads for live career resume builder! I did not receive your refund at all for Feb. Also i informed you since Jan. to stop charging me, but my credit card still being charged 39.8 USD this month. Live career did not get my permission to charge me on monthly basis 39.8 USD, also ,there is nothing showing that you are going to charge a monthly fee when i enroll for resume builder. I'm going to report to the Fraud department for livecareer cheating customer! I request to have my matter sorted out ASAP.

Despite three weeks of constant calls emails chats, in order to remove an old telephone number from an old duplicate account at a closed business address Google simply do not edit the number or remove the site address. This is costing my business thousands through many lost calls. Why can they not do what I ask and simply remove the incorrect number? Getting desperate now. I may need to resort to legal action if no resolution. Disgusting non existent service.

Somebody has posted a very bad review on my company on google and I want it removed it is affecting my business. Yet Google will not respond to my calls to their customer service department. Well, guess what, now my complaint is about Google!

The complaint is about the appalling condition the Google search engine is and the problems it causes me when I am using it. Nearly everyday when I use Google, the screen freezes or disconnects from the Google server and sometimes the server is unavailable to be used. The Internet now has been around for at least 40 years now and with it being 2016, we should have technology now, which stops these from occurring.

I am surprised to see the state of the Internet be like this still in this day an age. I think the Internet will become much worse as time goes on, because it seems to me that no lessons have been learned from the mistakes you have made. When people such as myself looses connection I then loose everything I was working on.

As a small business owner I could not help but notice business has slowed down a lot. So I looked on my google page and was shocked to see something right under my site on google saying complaint board. I read the complaint it was a total lie. However then I noticed below somewhat page another disgusting bogus site called ripoff report. Then another one all repeating the same comment from this woman who is complaining because she was called a name when she called to annoy us. Business is gone no orders are coming in and the fake phoney Complaint Board site is nailed to the top and bottom of MY google page. Thanks for destroying my business Google!

We requested Google to remove outdated content as this content is deformatory and to date Google did nothing. Their customer service does not exist!

I have a one complaint about Google -- my mobile contacts are not sync'd by google contacts. Lost all my contacts because of this problem.

I was sent an email by some one posing as google saying I have won a google lottery asking for in formation I sent it back and then another person emailed me with confirmation number and I have tried to email them back it tells me unable delivery failed. Please let me know whats happening with this if its a scam then I think you should know about gmail scams?

I took Google's advise and upgraded to google windows 10 and my computer did not function properly as it has cost me $120 new zealand to revert it back. I took advise offered by Google and I think the corporate office should credit my account I spent on this faulty product. If not I will call the customer service number again to complain.

I can't find customer service for Hangouts so I'm trying a complaint through here. I tried sending a photo through Hangouts and chose my Hangouts contact, but it sent the message via MMS without warning me it was going to do so. As a result I have been charged. I know it's only 35 pence, but if I hadn't have noticed I could have been charged much more. I've also wasted my time trying to find some way to talk to a human being at Google but I can't see a clear way. I thought they would like to hear from their customers but I guess they don't care.

People have been stealing products like gmod off of the internet! Please stop this because i am getting really annoyed with Google not doing a thing about it! it is very annoying and these people think they can do whatever they want. I don't understand why they insist on stealing things, but please do something about it.

I used Google flight to book a Ryanair flight for the day after it was booked. During the booking process, Google flight changed the date of the flight to the day after and was not made clear until confirmation of this booking. This is an issue as flights are being marketed on wrong dates of departure.

We have thousand of calls a day from Google. Say to update our listing. But the Listing is for another company. They will only speak to the owner. If I called Google and asked to speak with the owner, How far would I get. We need these scam calls to stop ASAP.

I'm trying to open my google account. Every time i receive discouraging messages. Till this movement i am not able to open the account and will share my complaint until I get satisfaction.

I have a 2012 nexus 7 tablet which worked just fine before successive "upgrades" turned it into an unresponsive piece of junk. I complained before and the reboot, clear unused apps etc suggestions were a total waste of time. Basically, if your geeks had bothered to test the lollipop and successive upgrades against the 2012 nexus 7 they would have very quickly seen that anything beyond KitKat was a waste of time. If this was a cynical marketing ploy to force customers to go out and upgrade to the latest ñexus you got it wrong with me. I will not be purchasing another Google product again and will not be recommending them to anyone either. In order to retain my custom I would recommend that you offer a "downgrade" path back to KitKat so that I can use my tablet again and not go out and purchase an opposition product. I look forward to getting a useable reply from you other than the usual corporate fob off.

I would rate my Google customer service experience as a -10! I have tried to call several times and have spoken with multiple agents and NONE of them EVER do what they say. I have been trying to access our business online reviews for one month now. I have spoken with so many different agents (Mandeep, Ashis, Ksure, and Ceva just the last 4 names I started keeping up with) I have a business account that has reviews. I know that google likes for you to reply to your reviews and that communication is what helps your "online presence" as well as where you come up when someone "googles" you.

I have not been able to access our google reviews for over a month now. I would LOVE to respond to the reviews we have but because google's employees don't want to fix this. I am still not able to access our business reviews. Everyone tells me the same thing "we will escalate the problem". This has been escalated so many times the head of google should be working on it by now. Thank you google for damaging my online reputation and keeping me from being able to do a thing about it.

I am the head of an organization called Anthropological Survey of India (under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India) located at Bogadi 2nd Stage in Mysore. Our office land line telephone no. But this number has been notified in Google as the telephone number of BSNL which is wrong. Due to this mistake committed by Google, several calls are received everyday from people, mistaking our number as BSNL number. It is a great nuisance caused to us. Please immediately rectify this by removing the following notification.

I don't appreciate you pushing your evolutionary views on me on your opening web page. I will be using another search engine.

I notice someone hacked into my Google account and change my recovery password information. I took snapshot of the contact info. of this hacker. How can Google help in taking legal action?

I Googled that site and alarms went off and I got a bad virus that took 6 hours to fix and my computer has never been right way too slow. Please shut them down. that is octavemusic that I'm talking about it wouldn't let me type it in the company name space but Google needs a better way to report websites that contain a virus!

I have a smartphone but it cant load anything, it jumps around to different pages, i had to unsubscribe from games i paid for but couldn't play, its so slow, pictures messages and sites wont load because that red star comes on and freezes everything.

Someone with an email address has been stealing from my credit card to buy Google games and whatever from Google. Also I have been getting emails for this person at my email address. I have sent messages to Google informing them about this for quite some time and for a few days I quit getting emails for this person now I got it again today showing fraud. I would suggest that you contact this person and stop them from doing what they're doing and also stop sending her emails are his emails to my address. The last email that I got for that person I can not do anything with so sorry I can't send you the info unless you can call me and help me give it to you. Google's customer service seems to be a bit off for such a large corporation, there is no complaint line or anything.

On Nov 9, 2015 over $90 of unauthorized charges from your Google Social went to my card without my permission. I want the backed and disconnect from my Google social account. I have called my bank which is a federally run debit account for social security recipients. My telephone number has been given to Google with no help yet. I am expecting to hear by phone within two days or I will take legal steps. I have already called the child's father (boy is 14) too young to be on your sites anyway and he will deal with the boy. If he doesn't I will file charges and get help to retrieve my money.

All right. First of all, my sister thought it would be funny if I wasn't able to make a Google email account so she took my iPod and made it to my birthday. I'm 14 and you have to be 13 to make an account so she said I was 10. She made it all the way to the end and then hit 'done' and it took her to the 'you are under aged' page. Now I try to make an actual Google account and it always goes back to that page and I can't get anyone to delete it. So much for Google customer service!

I am facing a bug in Google gmail chat of hangout. I am describing it in step by step detail below so that someone can help me.

1) Open gmail
2) Enter your user name and password
3) When gmail is loaded and its hangout loads properly click on the chat text box
4) Type and message to a contact and send
5) Press on the mouse roller button to auto scroll up and down (press it in the hangout area)
6) Remove the Cursor from that place to any other place on the document
7) The issue rise at this stage i.e. We will be not able to click on the hangout textbox neither we will be able to chat with our contacts until we refresh the whole page manually or to start a new tab window and browse it again

Our products were up there for years, no problem, then all of a sudden a month ago they shut us completely down. Over multiple conversations with a rep, the upshot seems to be that the shipping and tax amounts ended up LOWER on our main website than they were in Google Shopping. There's absolutely no way we can get accurate shipping amounts to show in G Shopping because we have no idea where the product is going! I have no idea what G expects us to do in order to make it exact. I have no idea at this point how to fix this, and the G reps are VERY non-helpful.

Just got off the phone with Google customer service again. Talked to somebody different (whoever answered, David was his name). He looked up the case and tried to transfer me to the rep who has been "helping" us thus far (Vincent)... I told him no, that's not helping. We've (our marketing guy was dealing with this before, now it's me, IT) already talked to that rep 10 times and nothing's moving, we're getting no direct steps for action to just fix whatever the problem is.

I told David that I need to talk to either his or Vincent's supervisor, not to crap on them but to just escalate this because obviously Vincent and David don't have whatever info they need to be able to offer a solution for us. I was told it would be 2-3 days before I get either a call back or an email from one of the supervisors. What a nightmare.

Hi i can't use the google search engine as it keeps having a popup that prompts me to except its advertising terms and conditions, even though i have gone through the other options to switch the ads & cookies off. Is there something else i have missed. This is getting on my nerves now. If i have to go through this procedure every time, i will use another such engine.

I accidentally hit the delete key and deleted the email associated with all of my information linked to it. I called to get tech support on how to recover the email address, which should be a simple procedure. The man who answered my call was in another country, spoke Indian, and was VERY difficult to understand. He kept asking some question, but i could not understand him, and when I finally told him that I didn't understand what he was saying, he began to YELL at me, was rude, abrasive, totally unprofessional, and actually hung up on me! I expect more from a corporation such as Google. This is not a hard problem to solve; it's a simple recovery. I am enraged that ANYONE would speak to a customer in such a way. How are you training these people and what makes them feel as if they can speak to a customer in this way without repercussions? I called the following number 1-888-278-0751 at 8:36 a.m. on 10/25/15. This issue now becomes two fold: 1) I need customer service to help me recover my account; 2) I need someone at Google to make me understand why this person is working for your company. Clearly, he needs terminated or you need to retrain your entire staff.

Someone has hacked my gmail account and he is using my e-mail address. I change the password everyday and I even register for verification code which is only asked once after I change the password. Every morning when I get into my account the verification code is not asked and the same person or people with the IP 141.0.13.13; 82.145.22.229; 82.145.221.205 which are from Kenya and Netherlands as it shows on last activity. I now don't trust this verification code system if the person can always have access into my account.

I was trying to access Quirky, the site where inventors pitch ideas, I was funneled into a site called "Enhance". I mistakenly assumed it was part of Quirky and detailed my idea. I found out later they are not, but only after they gained access to that idea, under false pretense. They should be prosecuted for wire fraud.

I am bombarded by emails selling stuff I do not want. Most of them are emails I did not ask for. You cannot sell me anything! I am 68 this month, on SSI and cannot afford to buy anything. If you cannot stop sending this crap, I will go elsewhere. I am sick of spending time unsubing.

Frustrated as all get out. What the heck is wrong with you people. I just can't remember my password and wanted to change it. I am not asking for US citizenship! This questionnaire is impossible and asks questions that, if I knew the answer to, I wouldn't be writing this email with anger. Gmail is pretty impressive when it works, and the fact that I can't log on was my fault, before I was introduced to your outrageous form. Help me out.

I manufacture and sell a heads up display bezel for the 1999-2004 Corvette on ebay. Customers have been able to type in C5 Corvette HUD bezels and Google would direct them to a page where on HUD bezels would appear showing both OEM bezels by GM and mine which is an aftermarket bezel. For the past month Google has chosen to include all dash bezels to be included going from 1 page to more than 10 pages of bezels. Unless you know what I sell is an aftermarket product, customers are only seeing OEM bezels which is costing me many lost sales. I wish Google would go back to Great Deals on C5 Hud Bezels on Ebay like it has been for 8 months. I have tried repeatedly to contact Google with no results. Their service is horrible.

I am so glad I am retired and I have time to search for fixes in Google. Years ago my USAF group needed a place to keep our records so I started the google group for our folks. It has given me good service but at times things change and I have to search high and low to figure out what is going on. No problem until Windows 10 hit the streets. I was able to set up the software but the new Edge did not support my password manager and it still does not. On top of that we were using google analytics.

I spent three days trying to figure out why my website would not support this review. Only today did I find a statement telling me that analytics does not yet support windows 10. So many changes and so much information to read, I will be dead by the time I figure out how to get help or fixes. I like google but I am very unhappy with the way it is managed. I know there are tons of differing machines and software but this is affecting my use of the issues.

I'm trying to recover/ reset my password and it will not let me. I recently upgraded my phone and number but it's saying the information I'm entering is wrong when I do use my old phone number. I use aol mail and I never had this problem with resetting a password. I will recommend no one to use Gmail because you can't even talk to someone.

I would like Google to re enter correct information regarding my business that you have on your search pages. I didn't submit the information which is listed against our business name. It is causing my name a great deal of annoyance and frustration. It is amazing that a corporate entity as large as Google has no corporate phone number to call for support. I have also searched high and low for customer service information and found nothing.

A few months ago I was having issues with my computer. I found a website similar to this and then someone called and said they were working for Google. The name of that company was InstaGeeks. I live with my best friend, Mary Green and she is the one who paid for the services. I was transferred from one company to another once the first technician said I had been hacked. That company was digi (do not remember the rest). Now yesterday I did not call anyone but I got a call from a guy who said he was from InstaGeek but the caller ID said Big Island.

He said our network had been hacked (I am thinking that when I introduced Mary's new computer InstaGeek was triggered since we have software they installed on my computer which is hardwired to FIOS of Verizon and all other computers are on a private wireless network. When the first time InstaGeeks worked on the network they charged Mary $400 but said it would cover everything for 5 years. This Big Island guy wanted to charge $700 and told me the first charge was just for viruses, etc.

I need to know if these people are authorized by Google and if so why? Where is the liability? Now I have just purchased a new HP Chromebook because the first one continues to have issues and since it is not Microsoft based there is no third party that can work on it by remote. Who at Google do you want me to send my old Chromebook for analysis of who and how it got screwed up.

Dear Google Fiber Kansas City, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. On April 22, 2015 Google Fiber came to install our TV and Internet services. The install was scheduled for 3 hours. The technicians worked in our home for 6 hours and were unable to complete the job. A second crew returned to our home on April 23, 2015 and spent another 4 hours. This crew finally completed the installation.

Subsequently, we had equipment in our family room that made a loud noise, feedback in our expensive Bose sound system, our high-end WiFi equipment not being used, our Sprint femto cell left out of the system and a myriad of other issues. We finally sought follow up service and a third set of technicians came to our home on May 18, 2015. This group re-did our entire setup, moving the main internet equipment to our basement (where it should have been to begin with), incorporated our WiFi equipment and generally solved our issues. Four days later, on May 22, 2015, our cable service stopped working.

On Saturday, May 23rd we called Google for service. It was Memorial Day weekend. You indicated you could come on Thursday May 28th. We contacted the crew that had been in our home on May 18th and they came out on Monday, May 25th. This crew, again, changed out equipment in our home and got our cable operating. Four days later, on May 29,, 2015, our cable service stopped working again. We believe Google Fiber is unable to provide services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and therefore cancelled service on May 29, 2015. Because the cable service was not working, we asked that be cancelled immediately and billing stop, with the internet to be cancelled June 15, 2015.

In addition, when the technicians fixed on service Monday May 25th, they somehow HBO added to our plan for $20/month. When I received the plan change confirmation email I immediately went in to cancel the selection since we had not chosen that and while I cancelled, your system actually changed just HBO to a premium package of $40/month. I have had to call and email multiple times in order to resolve this selection, as customer service agents were clearly not empowered to fix the problem they caused initially. I was billed both a partial month and a full month for these services I never subscribed to and spent hours working to resolve the charges. These charges have finally been resolved but not without an unreasonable amount of effort on my part.

Due to our cancellation, you now state we must pay a pro-rated construction fee of either $275 or $250 (we have received notifications with both amounts). We believe Google Fiber failed to provide service at a commercially reasonable level and that the construction fee charges should be waived. We have been unable to resolve the construction fee charges with your local customer service team despite many contacts and escalations. I have paid our final bill (without the construction fee) and yet I am unable to remove my credit card from your system so you will be able to automatically charge my card with this fee. While I can and will dispute that on my credit card, I would prefer to resolve it directly without having to go to that step.

To resolve the problem, I am asking for waiver of the Construction Fee charge as a result of our cancellation. I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem, and will wait until June 25, 2015 before seeking help from the Kansas Corporation Commission and the Johnson County District Attorney’s Consumer Protection Division. I am immediately filing a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Please contact me at the address provided or by phone or email.

The Google search page always has a small cartoon at the top. The one today, 6-17-15, was very offensive, showing the Statue of Liberty crumbling and destroyed, with an American flag behind it! I don't have to put up with this political crap and am switching to Bing immediately. What ungratitiude and arrogance!

Was at daughter's home, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and using her computer and was refused. Questioned the use of her computer. Since I am 72 and technically challenged I realized I had a problem. Struggling to correct this misfortune, things went down hill rapidly as I was asked for the phone number I used for verification. I had lost this phone months ago and had a new phone 1-315-486-2805. I have since found the Trac phone and recharged and added minutes. Looked for the SMS number, but realized it could not be received because the phones battery was dead. Help me please. To make matters worse.... I was trying to make payments for items purchased and it was the last day for payment. Now I am blocked from shopping because I did not cover my bids at the given time. As I said it all went down hill rapidly. If you would like to hear about the "cherry on the sundae".... I was suppose to be back in New York on my own computer, but became ill, as we ate at a Buffet and I came down with food poisoning ! I am so frustrated at this point... is more than just an email address, it is a combination of names & a life number of my ancestral Scots.

I used Google search engine looking for a Fishing Rod Dryer. The item I was interested in was the first one to pop up at J Stockard Fly Fishing. I clicked on the picture of the item I wanted to ordered but when I received my order they had done a bait and switch. They sent me the Basic Dryer and what I had ordered was the Deluxe Dryer. I contacted the company and still received terrible customer service and was told that I can return the item at my expense. I contacted my card company and started a despute with the company and would highly recommended you remove them from your search engine.

I was unable to send any e-mail from g-mail. There showed that delivery status notification failure ,technical fault of permanent failure. My another e-mail account doesn`t open. There showed that your password is in valid.

The ads that cause content I'm reading to move are extremely hard on my eyes and brain due to sensory issues that are COMMON problems for people. I know that companies want their advertising to disrupt people's web browsing to bring attention to their ads, but that is counter productive since we lose patience with the page and just close it. I click on plenty of advertising links, but only the ones that don't move, blink, and cover content. Irritating people is NOT the way to sell. I know that Google isn't the only one to allow these types of ads, but seriously, I will find news sites that don't do this and they will get my business.

Someone purchased one of your products and charged it on my visa card. $200 on 3 separate occasions 4/2/2015.. $50; 2 on 4/10/2015... $50 and $100. I called Google on 4/28/2015 and spoke to several people. I was connected to Austin and he was going to get back to me. I called this morning and no one knows him, and no information in the computer regarding our conversation. I need my money back!!

I am not able to open my mail because you are always asking me to sign up instead of signing in and you are always claiming that someone else own my mail address of many years. I do not want to sign up again when I already have my gmail address. Please let me sign into my gmai address.

I have many emails that I would like to answer, but I have to have a "Google" account. When I try filling in the information, Google wants to know my Gmail email OR I can use my present email address. Which is the one I put on, and the response is "Gmail address not correct. I DON"T WANT GMAIL!!! I have a Gmail account and had nothing but problems. I want to stick with my Yahoo account!!

Good evening. I have composed an email regarding a malicious email from gmail that was sent to a clinician that I work for privately. I require an email address in order for it to be investigated. I look forward to hearing from someone to help me out!

Purchased email account and photos and videos of my first and second child being born all lost as all accounts and apps have been hacked and can no longer use emails or apps so phone no longer any good to me as I can't do anything with it no play store or anything. Reported to police and fraud squad who are investigating further but three mobile refuse to do anything for instance replace handset stop contract and been right rude. Htc also not helpful and Google well I've never ever been spoken to in such a manner, and also repeatedly hung up on the line deliberately considering had been waiting long time in que and ringing from Wales near Scotland UK to USA.

I've tried all avenues but not treated fairly as I pay and haven't missed a payment for 7or so years 45 pounds monthly to be told they won't help even replace fix or stop contract as phone no longer any good to me but just having people accessing my accounts when they feel like. Where is the security my children wife and I are now looking over shoulders. They have our my mostly identity please can somebody let me know what I should do please

Why do you have to keep changing things. My bookmarks were all categorized the way I like them. I found a recipe I wanted to save. I click bookmark save star, and I find everything has changed. I have wasted already 20 minutes trying to figure out how to put my recipe in the proper folder and still cannot figure out how to do it. How exasperating.

My PC is supposed to save me time Not create extra wasted time trying to figure out how to do things!, The changes you have made to my bookmarks system is worthless to me! Every time I get something figured out you guys come along and screw everything up for me. I HATE IT! Even that I have to waste my time writing this friggin complaint!

Yesterday my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone did an automatic software update and it STINKS!!! It has made my phone VERY hard to read and terrible to use. The screen colors are HORRIBLE!!! I called my provider, AT&T, and was told there was no way to change it and no way to go back. I was also told GOOGLE is the one who designed/implemented the update.

THIS IS MY FORMAL COMPLAINT!!! I HATE IT !!! If it cannot be removed/changed then I will have no choice but to get rid of my phone...I cannot use what I cannot read!!! I called google about an hour ago to tell them I didn't like it and see if there was a way to change it...I was told, not their problem, call Samsung and then they hung up on me. VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU GOOGLE ALL THE WAY AROUND!

Everything else about what you do is just fine, except your new maps STINKS!! Trying to contact you is nearly impossible. I've just taken so much time out of my evening to try and make this complaint because the frustration of using your new mapping site is so strong I had to speak my mind.

I am in a hurry to get to a new location tomorrow and I still cannot get comprehensive directions. I cannot see the turns or the streets. We all, all of us out here, we all hate it. Please don't make us work so hard to find simple directions. Why is it so convoluted? Don't any of you test the things before you roll them out? And I mean with the average person, not your high tech team.

Really super annoying. I will not be using them anymore.

I had my gmail account for many years. Today I called Google tech support to find out why im not able to send emails from my android. My question was not answered, instead they tried to sell me some protection software because they've detected suspicions activity on my account. I said I don't want any protection, they did not like it and blocked me completely from using my gmail. Their respond? Oh ma-am this is for security purposes and if you want to gain access to your email you have to pay $89 fee. What? Complete ignorance, disrespect and abuse.. It seems they can do whatever they want in India and no one supervise them. I am so outraged.

Okay so here we go. I don't get why you can make all these sites on Google and phones or whatever it is but on Google doc's you can't make it capitalize words on its own. I mean, come on! If they can make a guy go to the moon, you should be able to make it so it capitalizes words on its own. Geez o peas buster, get your head in the game. You want to be the best, well fix this stuff. This is no joke man. Come on. Your smarter than that because I spend all day on the computer like some people. I thought you were the best until I see that it doesn't capitalize words on its own. See, on this deal, it capitalizes the I iiiiiiiiiii See, you should make it like this. ... ps I'll still use Google cuz it knows everything.

I bought tow shoes from company (www.kaae.co.uk) advertising on Google. This company are dishonest, because I buy tow shoes and I pay it but they send me a error shoes and they refusing to change or refund (and I have all images and email ) for that I ask Google to take action against this company to stop them cheating.

I was shocked to have been turned down by Google when I filed a complaint against a man who has been cyber bullying me for years. He made blogs and websites impersonating me, making violent reference to my personal body parts, and defamed my character by stating publicly that I am a stalker, a satanist, and that I do pornography, along with my home address and place of employment. I have legal complaints filed with the police against this man for harassment, yet Google refused to take down the crude and defamatory blog about me which has led me to undergo psycho therapy including suicide counselling.

The articles written about me have affected my personal relationship, my employment and devastated my family. I am considering taking further legal action, both towards the man in question and towards Google for allowing this to happen, even though I have written complaints to Google begging them to take the websites linked to my name down. I have tried to reason with the perpetrator begging him to remove the defamatory statements. He exploited me by telling me that I had to give him large sums of money to have them taken down. I am trying to further my career as a holistic practitioner but these websites have stopped me from moving forward in my life due to the fear and humiliation that has come along with them.

I am begging Google once again to please support me in removing this defamatory site and take action in fighting cyber bullying which has clearly been an issue that has and is causing serious emotional harm to victims, leading to trauma, depression, anxiety and suicide.

As usual, ARROGANT Google decided to make yet another change without asking me if I wanted or needed it. This time it's a new Contacts format. 1) The old one was good. 2) No way I know of to revert to old Contacts format. 3) The new one is impossible to understand and there is no tutorial I know of. 4) Contacts have been relisted randomly. 5) google "help phone" # (650-253-0000) says "normal" 1/2 hour wait time. 6) I don't see how to remove contacts from groups they're no longer in.

IMO, Google does these changes without recourse because they know most people don't need them, want them or like them, but Google's %$@#^%% programmers have to justify their latest pay raise, so they change something and call it an improvement. And their bosses let them get away with it!! Everyone responsible for this particular change, and for the policy un-asked for, irreversible changes, ought to be severely beaten. I'm SICK of Google doing this and being unreachable. I could almost curse these people!

I would like to share with you my frustration about your email services, gmail. it is getting harder everyday to connect to your services. this morning, i tried to connect and got the error message, server not found. i woke up at 5 am to send an important email and could not do it. this is happening way too often. i had the same experience at least 4 times this week. i now have decided to switch and open an email account with another provider. your services are really not living up to the standards. FYI i am based in Dublin, Ireland. Very unsatisfied with the quality of your services and it is almost impossible to get in contact with you. will not recommend Google products to anyone.

Experience NEGATIVE TO THE MAX. I am 64, disabled with cataracts, do the barest minimum on hand me down computer from Daughter and 95% computer illiterate at the least. My major enjoyment is playing games on PCH.com; but no longer, as google "ad(non)sense" takes up a third of the page. I have to blow up images to play & your "adsense" causes the game part to go partially out of the screen and impossible for me to Play. I try to survive on disability only, keep all I own in good condition, have no money to spend on anything that is not totally essential. I am not a possible consumer for your adsense businesses. PLEASE REMOVE ALL ADSENSE ADS THAT I AM GETTING; DEEP SIX MY E-MAIL ADDRESS AND GET OUT OF MY GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad day on my Macbook pro 15/04/2015 using Google search engine every time i clicked search up would come a second page usually a computer cleaning program. Noticed that it was all going whilst i was using a third party app in the failed installation of a tomtom drive. After using the correct tomtom installation the problem still existed i checked downloads and applications and removed uninvited programs. The problem screen adds continued i sent email to Me & support@dealply.com Ticket Received - [#28165] annoyance. On Wed, 15 Apr at 10:52 AM , Walter Allen wrote: Have Dealplay adverts on my mac book pro. My page is safari with Google search engine, followed the removal instruction at (Google extensions) can’t find deal play on the 6 extensions listed please help.... Reply We understand from your request that you are having difficulty removing the DealPly software and would like to offer you additional support services to help you uninstall DealPly. One of our customer support representatives would be happy to remove the app for you by using a "remote desktop" program of your choice like TeamViewer...... I have overcome the problem by using Firefox search engine The complaint is regarding how outside operators can place unauthorized programs on my computer.

Please return my bookmarks to the previous format. I did NOT ask you to change my bookmark manager into a childlike, colorful space wasting, time wasting playground of balloons. I am an adult. I can read words. I like my bookmarks in a written list. I DO NOT want this change to my bookmark manager. please return it to its previous setting, or tell me how to. Please, in the future, ask before you decide how my interaction with MY computer should look. Thank You, Romulus Paradise.

I bought myself a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.0. Very nice tablet and everything, but the storage. I, actually for my birthday, got myself a 16 Gigabyte micro SD card for apps, and music. But you have made it so you can't do this. I honestly think this is one of the worst desicions google has made. And I find myself in a hole with it, a lot of people do. This needs some serious tweaking, because getting a 16GB card was a waste of money at this point. Two stars is very kind in terms of my anger at this point.

My account has been hacked 20 times in the past 4 years! At this point is it beyond ridiculous and I’m thinking of suing them for violation of my privacy! Oddly enough the IP address that keeps changing my password leads back to California.

I received an email from Google notifying me that someone had tried to access my gmail account from another location and advised me to change my password. When I did, I lost the ability to forward emails and web pages from my Yahoo account. I tried to follow the extremely complicated instructions for solving the problem without success and there is no way to contact customer service for assistance. WARNING: DO NOT USE GOOGLE GMAIL OR YOU WILL BE FRUSTRATED BIG TIME!

I sent a very long email to the old address of a friend. Google gmail did not let me delete the old address to add the new one. She got part of the message in the process. How do I get rid of the yahoo address to add her new gmail address from the message so that she gets the whole message?

Forced compelled to e-mail and too much never getting answers. Tried to get through on feedback on my gmail and someone whom seems to think is better than changed my silhouette from female gender silhouette to a male gender silhouette. I had tried to get through to your department 4 years ago and learn someone else more powerful than my minimal useage is a terrorist or he would not. So my female gender silhouette was in Barstow, California where I had applied for this google mail and since I have moved here to Sacramento, California, someone has changed many things to my e mail accounts. Had a facebook account mainly because my children said hey mom, check out Facebook and then I got to see what my adult children was communicating with their friends, however, one day another not of my account friended me to a man married or living with someone, I thought heck no, not getting involved with this stuff, also, problems in the 1999 with her shown as a snitch, Eva Andrade was shown on some paper after she had asked teenagers to roll a joint and she tried to get into my young ones at 9 years old pants and he said NO WAY. Then a voice said shes Chiadez, I thought So What shes wrong to turn people in when she partakes and invites, What was she trying to accomplish, So I cancelled Facebook and should not of had to, tried to contact you to of the occurance of someone tapped to my Facebook also. Had to spill the truth to GOD. Another is g mail was with a dash and then one day it was not and made a difference to sending and receiving. Not sure why, the tapper to what I did not give them permission. Also, electronic signatures not acceptable, what a cheating way.

I am a big fan of Clash of Clans. I had a game on my Android tablet and another game on my phone. Last night for some reason google decided it needed to link my phone to my tablet, even though my tablet is set for NO linking, By doing this my Clash of Clans game on my phone was replaced with the game on the tablet. Now the phone and tablet have the same game.....I was/am ticked off because I played both games in my Clan. Now all the time I have spent updating the game on my phone is gone. I have spent the whole morning and afternoon trying to find somehow to fix the problem. I finally found a number to get some answers. Of course the people who answered were not here in the United States and did not speak english very well. The first person, Robert Downey (?????), I spoke to went through all the questions with some I found odd. He of course passed there call to his supervisor, Kevin, wanted to have me connect my phone to my computer to he could make the "easy" corrections. He, of course, couldn't fix the problem because my phone and computer were being hacked by 4 different people. To fix this problem I would need to pay 6 different people. When I told him I would take it back to Verison and have them reset the phone because they have backups saved daily for me. I actually wrote on the screen "I don't want to help you anymore" then some words that are inappropriate to write here. If this is the way google takes care of their customers they need to be discontinued. There is no way to call for assistance with an actual google employee who knows how to help. All help numbers are for individual internet sites like this. Tell what good does this do other than allow you to blow off steam.

I am sorry to say that I called Googlei support and they did nothing to help or solve the problem I order a token package from gsm games filed a refund because chips where not credited to my account also told them that today I had my daily bonus and I had ten thousand chips and was betting 400 chips a spin next thing you know game froze when it came back online I has a total of two hundred chips . I contacted the game supporter and have heard nothing back I'm not too happy that is thirty dollars down the drain and it was purchase with my Google wallet the customer support did not even check to see if the purchase was under review to receive my money back under my Google wallet it says completed purchase he could have checked it and ordered a refund on it.

I just wanted to say that all i am trying to do is report a fraudulent email about me being one of seven winners in a lottery from google / gmail. Google makes it very hard to submit these emails. I give up. I only thought that a strong and reputable company such as Google would like to have the evidence so that they may be able to investigate , capture and stop all the defamatory use of the google trademark. Right or wrong people will remember Google not the unstoppable perpetrators.

Well I got this account a few days ago and no I am getting these e-mails stating that somebody has been using my account over and over. I don't even live in lynchcyburg because that's where this person keeps hacking me from and I would appreciate it if you could stop right now.

Important mails not getting through gmail when I use Google mail. They are somehow getting filtered and I cannot find a way to stop this. Can Google please help their customers out for a change?

Have feedback for Google?