Google Complaints Continued... (Page 2)

425+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Google corporate: 650-253-0000

Google support:

See the email trial above (historical trail since August 18 regarding caller on the other phone, mobile or land line, hearing echo through car aux connection via google Pixel2 dongle).

We have been waiting for a response and updates from Google support and to see if updates corrected the issue. No response and the issue is still not resolved.

We have tried in safe mode, factory reset, we turned on and off, we turned off wi-fi calling, we called in on land lines and cell phones, changed the aux cable, swapped out the original dongle for a Moshi as prescribed on the Google site for simultaneous talking and charging. We tried multiple phones on the same set up in my wifes MDX, all work great. We have tried the same set up in multiple cars with 3 different iphones, my Nexus 6P and a Samsung, all work great, except the Pixel 2 still the same, caller hears thier voice echo and hence the calls are not working. This is unsafe and more than that for an expensive phone this is unacceptable.

In frustration for lack of communication from Google support, complete silence since 10/09/18, I reached out the the number for phone support prescribed above on Monday 2/5/19. After 30 minutes on the phone I was told though they are support this is outside of thier area of service but would not elaborate. Would not tell me if this is a hardware or software issue and sent me back to online help, which as you can see above we have been waiting on since August to get this safety issue resolved. Unsatisfied I asked to speak with a higher level technician/supervisor. I was put on hold again and ultimately informed that no one was available but was assured I would receive a call back within 4 hours. No call yet 1.5 days later. Further the person would not provide a name or any information so I could keep track of who I was working with. Pretty clear from the communiques you just want us to go away.

We are big google fans, we have the Google mesh wifi and google speaker along with 2 google phones. I need to replace my Nexus 6P, presumed to be with a Pixel 3 XL, but if we cannot get the newer Pixel 2 to work as well as that old phone, and support has proven to be unhelpful, this will force us to seek out competitors phones and systems. Perhaps this is what you want and we have just not gotten the message.

Per Google research on 2/5/19 this issue is still pervasive in the Pixel 2 today. At this juncture Google needs to step up and provide a new phone that works or a full refund. I have not researched if this specific issue is prevalent in the Pixel 3 but clearly it has not been corrected in the Pixel 2 as the complaints for this specific issue continue.

Please provide next steps. Feel free to call me on my cell at 310-850-8427.

Google Support team:

Does anyone every read what an owner writes? I noted in the last email I sent, we purchased through verizon, they sent us to you for the problem. Then we moved to T-Mobile, we asked them, same thing set us to you since it is a phone issue and not a Verizon or T-Mobil issue.

So again, Google is making a bad phone the consumers problem, won't speak to me in person and now wants me to go back to a retailer that I no longer have for a an issue they sent me to you for!

So to get a replacement phone, finally after months of dealing and waiting for assured return phones calls from managers that never come, fixes, updates, responses and going through all the steps "to test and correct the issue" multiple times to no avail, and purchasing replacement cords and dongles on my dime, the only thing you can do take my wifes phone away for 2 weeks and we do what, go without a phone!

To date, no one at google will/can tell me (or many others with the same issue) is this is a hardware or software issue. Since August 18 no straight anwer.

How do I escalate this? Now I am just angry.

It is clear you do not want our business, I get it, you are very large and go onto the next consumer. After arguing with all my co-executives who have iphones I guess they were right.

Let me know who I can speak with at a higher level or what the address is for a formal complaint about the phones and Google support.

Tony F.

Madam,
I received a telephone call from a female Google representative about changing my Google ad, She gave me a contact a legal service to help close ACE TV REPAIR business. I called the service and gave my Wells Fargo Account number, and was charged $17. I want this scam legal company to stop using my ATM card to steel money from my account. All the Emails from Mr. Murff have no return information. None of the E mail addresses work. Telephone numbers for this company don't work. Mr. Murff called me, but I am not sure what that number was within the last several weeks. I do not want a discounted service for anything but legal services.
You tell this fake company I do not trust them and stop using my bank account. Refund the $17. you stole from my account
Stop referring this fake legal service company to unsuspecting consumers or I will contact the FTC and FCC about your scam, especially if they continue to rob my account.
George Hataburda
3116 Congress Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89121
(702) 812-1102

I have a small business and I keep getting calls telling me my google listing is not right. They want me to pay them hundreds of dollars to "fix" my listing. I have spoken with someone in the past regarding this and I never really understood why people are wanting to charge me to "fix" something that your lady told me was NOT wrong! I have kept a list of numbers, names and dates that they have "harassed" me.
Today I have received two calls and no one there. They play the message to press 1 to talk to someone, but it hung up on me.
I am going to my local law enforcement to see if I can file a compliant with the names and numbers I have.
Of course I cannot call the number back as it says it is not a working number.
Why are they trying to get hundreds of dollars from me in your name??
Connie

What has happened to Google customer service? My recent Playstore experience was apalling, apparently, the new customer support solution is to transfer all blame to the unfortunate user of your badly curated services. When your reps were not spouting gibberish they were reinterpreting policy to fit their argument, nevermind what is written in black and white..IT SAYS WHAT WE SAY IT SAYS. Amazing! Full of attitude, arrogance, rudeness, and accusations, all vestiges of the once flawless Google customer service model vanished as your reps. droned on. As a consumer I do not wish to financially support this 'NEW' Google, when my account balance is exhausted replacement funds will not replenish it. I will mourn the 'OLD' Google, and all the wonderful things it stood for...in your quest for cash you have lost your way. Sadly, I am done. Meanwhile, you should ask yourself how Amazon prospers while treating their customers like GOLD. I am truly sorry it has come to this.

My complaint lie3s with your Google Play App. Mainly "Jackpot Giant Casino". I have made a lot of purchases here and the games don't always work. This past weekend there were no tourneys and no jackpots, there entire system was not what I payed for. The games are slow and then they are fast and sometimes they actually appear to work. My stop button is held hostage by the developer. They are really are terrible games and when you have payed to play it is like you have been deceived robbed whatever you what to call it.. it is not fair nor reasonable.

You have taken money from my bank without my authority, can you tell me why, I am a 70 year old pensioner and can't afford anybody stealing from my account

I'm being stopped from using facebook is the discrimination. Could I take this to court or are you above the LAW

I am The Branch Manager for The Best Connection Employment Agency in Stoke on Trent. A review has been left on our business google page from a temporary worker that we are unfortunately no longer able to work with. Following a couple of issues with the individual, he left a google review with statements that were untrue and also included accusations that I was a racist. I have spoken to the police regarding this matter who will be speaking to the individual and have advised me to contact Google to get the review removed as the contents of the review are incorrect and the accusation of racial discrimination is both untrue and very upsetting. I feel that this slanderous comment could effect me both professionally and personally. I would appreciate if someone could confirm that email this has been received and the action that will taken.

Many thanks

Jo Pedley

Why will Google not forward a note to my legislators which is in opposition to gun control bills coming up ?? After several tries, all I get is "Google will not forward". All three of the legislators should know my position and it is not up to Google to monitor that position.

google pay department is terrible, can not fix my payment decline. I try add credit to my google voice,but every time payment was decline, I call google pay, but they can not fix , what technology

I got a phone call from a google rep about a MAHONY ENTERPRISES in Manteca ca ....and apparently they are using my phone number on there web site. I don't know what kind of fraud they are involved in....but please remove my phone number from that web site.....thank you....let me know when you get that done ...ok

I have 2 emails with Google the problem is with cleanspringsforlife@gmail.com Problem orgamized 1= delete selective important emails 2=bombarded with hundreds of unwanted emails deleted they come back deleted they come back/My opinion a political gang hackers want to intimidate me with no SUCCESS Can you explain and do something ? over GBR//

We have some of the best patients in our office and don't get a lot of new patients coming in.. Lately we have had two bad reviews and both are not our patients and we have never seen them in our office. I get so many calls for a Ronald Blackhurst and several other Blackhurst in Utah County Lehi-Pleasant Grove. Can you please contact those who gave us a review and ask where they went.. We have tried to contact all patients with a similar name..

Our office is- 420 East South Temple Ste 220, SLC Utah 84111.. The name of our doctor is Dr. Richard Blackhurst 801-359-1233.

We also have ask you to remove a picture one of your employees took, but than getting calls from marketing companies trying to sell us something instead, but no change!

On November 9th, 2018, I got an email from my boss asking me to buy $1500 worth of Google Play gift cards. I went to Duane Reade in New York, got 3 gift cards of 500$ each. After some minutes I realized the email from my boss was a scam (someone using his name but with a different email). Because I found out about the scam right after I bought the gift card, I DIDN'T SEND THE gift cards to the scammer.

As soon as I got home, I called Google play customer service (855-836-3987 ) to check how I could get a reimbursement of those gift cards that I was not going to use it. After talking with various customer service rep, and being reluctant to provide the gift card numbers, I finally gave to them and they checked that any of the gift card was redeemed: finally good news :) .

After hours on the phone, back and forth to see which party could give me a reimburmsnet, one Google Play customer service supervisor (Marky) gave a call to Walgreens corporation (1-800-925-4733). The customer rep from Walgreens, Marky (Google customer support supervisor) and I spoke about the procedure to get the refund since the gift card was not redeem.

After providing the gift card number again to the Walgreens supervisor, opening a case, I was informed that Walgreen's third party was going to investigate the case. They needed 2-3 weeks. By the end of the call, Marky (Google play) asked the Walgreens supervisor if he should deactivate/block the gift cards until the investigation was happening. And the Walgreens customer rep said "Yes please go ahead and block/deactivate". Marky send me an email using a Case ID

After that call, I felt safe and happy with the resolution: my gift cards were deactivated/blocked and Walgreens third party was just going to investigate to check the card was not redeemed, which was confirmed innumerous times by Google on the call of November 9th. I hang up the phone happy, everything made sense, gifts card blocked and now wait for investigation!

Walgreens after some weeks (Nov 28th), sent me an email saying "We have worked diligently with our gift card vendor to research the cards that you purchased from Walgreens, and I regret to inform you that all of the funds have been depleted from the cards. Unfortunately you will not be eligible for any reimbursement."
I told them this should be a misunderstanding and that they should recheck.

On Dec 4th, they got back to me again and said "Our gift card processor has reached out to Google to recheck the status of these cards and I'm sorry to inform you they have confirmed that the cards have been redeemed. There's nothing more we can do to assist we have closed the case"

So I had to call to Google play to check was going on. On Dec 10th, I spent almost 3,5 hours on the phone with Google Play customer service and had a horrible customer service! Spoke with a bunch of reps, explained the story dozen times, provided the gift cards number again. The only thing they would say it was that the gift cards were redeemed. I told them it was impossible since during the call of November 9th (with Walgreens) and Marky (Google Play supervisor), Marky said he was going to deactivate/block the gift cards). Google Play reps told me, that they don't disactivate/block gift cards. RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT I REALIZED SOMETHING VERY WRONG HAPPENED AND I WAS SCAMMED BY SOMEONE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO SOLVE MY ISSUE!!!

After long discussions, finally one supervisor called Van said she would investigate (she said she would listen to the call of November 9th, where their supervisor called Marky told me he was blocking/deactivating my gift card) and get back to me on Dec, 12th

I didn't get any calls on Dec 12th.

On Dec 16th, I called Google again and spent almost 4.5 hours on the phone, talking again with various customer rep and again and one supervisor called Paul said they would investigate (again I begged them to listen the call of November 9th, where Marky supervisor said he was going to deactivate/block the gift cards

On Dec 19th, I called again to check the status of the case and spoke with a manager from customer service called Gino. Gino listened (finally) to the call of Nov 9th and told me that Marky did say he was going to deactivate/block my gift cards. But he told me that Marky gave me the wrong information, that there is no possibility to block/deactivate a gift card. WHAT???? SO SOMEONE THAT REPRESENTS GOOGLE PLAY TELLS ME THEY WERE BLOCKING/DEACTIVATING MY GIFT CARD AND THIS IS A LIE? AND BY COINCIDENCE SOMEONE REDEEMED MY GIFT CARD AFTER NOVEMBER 9TH? No this can't be, unbelievable.

To make it worst, Google Play refuses to get back to me if I don't file a legal complain. Even though they know there was a huge flaw from their side, that someone gave me a complete incorrect information saying my gift cards were blocked/deactivate. How come a Google Play supervisor (Marky), which should have a lot of experience and competence did a huge mistake? How come by coincidence the gift card balance just vanished from the gift cards right after that? Please note that the gift cards are in my house and never left my house after that day, they are hidden in a specific place.

Google Play acknowledged all the mistakes that happen there and don't want to investigate and get back to the customer, this is unacceptable! I am stunned with the fact that customer service, which was supposed to protect me, did such a harm into my life. I lost hours and hours on the phone and now I have the risk to don't receive the $1500 back.

What can I do? I was scammed by customer service!!!!

Club factory Costumer Care 09709443691

I HATE google! I have been begging them to fix my account! I cannot log into my account to correct information, respond to my reviews, and remove pictures that have nothing to do with my business!! I have been told google will call me back and they never do! Now when I call, they ask for my number in case we get disconnected. Then they look at my file and hang up on me! No one calls back after we are disconnected! I am so pissed! What kind of psycho business holds my business account HOSTAGE! It's been 5 years IT'S WAY PAST TIME TO FIX MY ACCOUNT AND GIVE ME ACCESS!!! THIS IS INSANE!!

I live in Holly Hill, Florida and have had no Google mail service for five days now. I attempted to go to my internet service provider as I was able to do in the past but I am no longer able to see emails using that service. I have critical information I am waiting for and I don't know if senders are in fact having the same problems using Google mail at their end. HELP

Me and my family took a picture on my camera to capture the new year, I inserted the sd card into my computer and imported the files to my laptop, next I wanted to gmail everybody in the picture so that they could have it too, but whenever I tried to sign in it would glitch back and make me sign in again, if it didn't do that then it would say that there was an error and they did not know what the error was. After trying numerous emails for almost an hour, I am disappointed that I wasted my time on this.

My account balance debit 29 mobile not recharge

Dual touch issue with pixel 2xl phone, they couldn't resolve it in 2 months .. I'm disappointed with Google support, i Wish i could get refund for that n take their phone back.

On Sunday December 23 Rd attempted to get free apps from your Google play store, message said device not compatible,went online got avast antivirus, been hacked for 3 days, terminally ill awaiting double lung transplant, your employee whom used this email between 9-11 pm , sent message demand that I get from store where was refused,he took my antivirus off & did several harassing incidents.I feel violated, tried store again, rejected me. Further investigation,you no longer carry avast antivirus. Please email me immediately. I am livid and violated

Person using this gmail account aettabesong@gmail.com sold me puppy online. I trandferred $500.00 through Zelle then arranged for transportation. Next came a request for 1390.00 crate rental fee from Royal Air Express: Money had to be sent via MoneyGram in the next hour. This is where it all started to sound fraudulent to me.

Royal Air Express <info@royalairexpress.com>

Cannot believe there are people in this world who would prey on this.

Dear Michael & MaryKay Burns,
We are pleased to inform you that your shipment has cleared and is now PENDING.

Tracking Information
Tracking Number - RAE002979076186
Latest International Scan: Custom status updated
We hope this meets with your approval. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any further assistance.

Yours sincerely
Royal Air Express

963 Stutler Lane, Erie, PA 16501

GOOGLE AND CO. ARE GOING TO BE PROSECUTED FOR SWAMPING MY GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH THEIR PATHETIC, SCAM ADVERTISEMENTS , THAT NOBODY WANTS, SO WE ADVISE YOU TO STOP SENDING THEM.

On Oct. 26th 2018 My son attempted to sign onto UTUBE to watch the Red Sox play in the World series. He got a message that his credit card was denied. I did not care about watching because I enjoy listening to it on the radio. Because of him I tried to get the game through UTUBE. The results probably because neither of us is proficient on the computer was that we were not able to play it on the TV. I canceled the services within the allotted time so I thought it was over. Over the course of the next month Google with drew $240.00 from my bank through my PayPay account. PayPay attempted to help settle this with you but recently sent me notice that my complaint was denied. So here I am asking you to please return my money I am 69 and on a fixed income and have no idea what google service I am paying for. I have no gaming at my apartment and beyond that I cant imagine anything that I would invest $240.00. Honestly my bank account is very low and I am concerned about Christmas and making it to my next Social Security check at the end of the month. Please help me figure this out. for all I know you may take another $80.00 and overdraw my account costing me even more money. Please Help. Elizabeth

GOOGLE ARE GOING TO BE PROSECUTED FOR SENDING UNWANTED AND DISGUSTING EMAILS TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS, WHICH INCLUDES THE GLORIFICATION OF ILLEGAL DRUGS AND SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT! AND THE POLICE WILL ALSO BE PROSECUTING YOU FOR HARASSMENT!

What ever new update has been done for google is awful. I have to click at least three to even forty times (yes I counted) to get one simple task done that should take one click. For example, it now takes two clicks to select videos and many more clicks to put my curser where I want it to go on Google docs. Also, I can no longer simply drag an image on to a google doc without it opening the images linked site, nor will it allow me to change the photo's size;I can only move it around. Lastly, when I click to pause videos they will either go to full screen, pause then immediately unpause, or they will require me to use the key board to achieve this function.

The engine of my 2012 Sorento blew up mid May of 2018 and the Burton Ohio dealership keeps pushing out the engine replacement delivery date. The original date was October 5th and the latest that I was told is December 26th. It has been over 7 months now and no one there seems to have the clout to get an engine for our vehicle. We are very unhappy and ready to contact News 5 in Cleveland Ohio to help us get this resolved. Please help!

I STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU STOP SENDING ME YOUR STUPID, ANNOYING ADVERTISEMENT EMAILS, THAT YOU KEEP SWAMPING MY ACCOUNT WITH, OR ELSE I WILL REPORT YOU FOR HARASSMENT!!!!!!

It's very simple, I didn't realize it would take an act of G-D to get help with a simple issue: deleting 2 email accounts I'm not using. To begin with I did a search, found the directions; only I do not have a Ph.D so I was unable to take care of it on my own. So, I decide to use the chat option. HUGE MISTAKE!!! First I go back and forth with this person, about the accounts I want to delete; thinking I'm speaking with an "email" expert; NOPE!! After going back-n-forth for about 10 minutes, she says is there anything else you'd like me to tell the email expert. REALLY!! I was under the impression I was already speaking with one. Now, comes the real shocker, she sends me to a page where its requesting $9.99 before I can get an answer or any real help with what I wanted to do. Short of a cure for my MS there is no way I would pay to get an answer. You all must think extremely highly of your answers. I've pretty much decided, short of the earth moving and alerting to hell having frozen over, those 2 email accounts: Gardenqueen1958 and beachsidecreativequilting, will remain open. The sad thing is, this reminds me of the joke: How many Google Email Experts does it take to delete an email account? Answer, wish I had one. Still waiting to have accounts deleted. Finally, it I could give a score lower than one, I would. TTFN

12/6/2018
GOOD EVENING
MY COMPLAINT ENVOLVES MY NEIGHBORS TRY TO SHARE MY GOIGLE ACCOUNT. IN TRYING TO CREATED S DUPLICATE ACCOUNT BY IMPERSONATING ME IN MY PERSONAL INFO .THIS IS IDENTITY THEFT I ALREADY SUBMITTED A COMPLAINT TO IC3.GOV INTERNET CRIMES MY IPHKNE NUMBER
(504)295-8460 IS USE ON MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT MY GOOGLE USER ID IS UMUKOKO33@GMAIL.COM. BUT IN ALL LOW CASING LETTER. SUMONE TOOK MY NUMBER (504) 295-8460 AND CREATED A GOOGLE ACCOUNT YESTERDAY USING MY NUMBER .PLEASE I INLY HAVE ONE GOOGLE ACCOUNT MY OTHER ACCOUNT I LOST THE PASSWORD
PLEASE REMOVE MY OTHER ACCOUNT
THE USER IS DOUERE38@GMAIL.COM
BUT IN ALL LOW CASING I M SEND MY DRIVER LISCEN PLEASE MONITOR MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT UMUKOKO33@GMAIL.COM BECAUSE SOME BODY TRYING TOO SHARE MY ACCOUNT FOR INTERNET . IT IDENTITY THEFT WHEN YOU HACK SOMEONE ELSE PETSONAL ACCOUNT

complaint About issue with a Subscriptions officesuite-office,PDF.Word Sheets slides note ,yearly license £27.99 my card was debited
this was done by my Granddaugher 9years old I wasnt's aware at the using my phone with my card Details are paid out automatic to google pay store I did cancel this item because I thought was going get a refund straight away wrong I was turned down I think it's unfair that you're hiding behind you're terms conditions this is unfair trading with your valid customers my card details are paid out automatic. please can you reconsider a refund

your's sincerely

Rodney k funnell

My business does not show up on Google maps under the business category it is in , like it did when i first open the account. i had made several attempts to have this fixed, and the csr personnel do not listen and give me false information. All they try to do is sell ads and do not listen to anything I am talking about. I would just like my listing issue corrected.

Constantly bombarded with repeated spam emails. Google is typical junk itself, nothing in your program to stop/block inbound emails

I enjoy your screen savers immensely. I find your latest offering of rice patties in Viet Nam to be stunningly attractive on first viewing. Closer examination of the obvious bomb craters and sunken barge by American aircraft is extremely distressing to me. I view the homes along the roadways and imagine the horror these peoples endured. Please remove this offensive photograph.

Jack

I got scammed $1200 dollars by your search engine and coaxed into buying your google play cards. I was told to and had filed complaints with FTC IC3 and now am trying with google support but can't even get the support to find out where that is. Im on hold for 20 mins.

When you search your site for non halal your very own site goes into Islamic dribble with over 90% of the articles being halal. Do you have no respect for Christians who by there book can not eat food sacraficed to a false god. I have kept this message because I expect that I wI'll get no response. So if I receive no response I will post this to facebook instagram twitter and all other sites I deam resonable

I called to set up an appt. for my microwave. The appliance company receptionist Veronica set it up; I asked her strongly to be sure that it is covered before she set it up. She assured me 3 times it's covered. The man came out, looked at it , and said it's cosmetic and not covered. I told him Veronica insisted it is or I wouldn't have had him come out. So I called Veronica and asked her to admit she told me it's covered 3 times. She admitted it but backpeddled and said she couldn't possibly know. I said then why didn't you tell me that on the phone that you didn't know instead of insisting that you did know???? She had nothing to say. Then I told the man that I looked it up and it said it's dangerous when the pain peels off and falls down from the ceiling of the microwave, so how is that cosmetic? He said, well, it's not really dangerous but you should cover your food when it's in there. I said, if it's not dangerous, then why should I cover my food? He couldn't answer that. Then he said that American Home Shiled will make the decision whether it's covered, but I saw that he wrote on the paper he was handing in NOT COVERED. So I said, if American Home Shield makes the decision, then why are you making the decision by writing that it's not covered? I told him to cross it out. He couldn't answer me. This is a bunch of lies and deceiption. I want my microwave repaired or replaced.

How dare you take Mr Harper's page off your sight. just because he's not a Liberal.You discuss me with your actions. You should take a good look at yourself and think what you are doing

I have been on hold for over four hours waiting to speak to a service representative. I called the second the offices opened.

Received a promo code, where I receive $150 credit to use Google Ads. Clicked on it to activate the promo code and create a new Google Ads account.
A few weeks went by and someone from Google called me to check on my new account. Asked if I can confirm the credit, however, they said that the credit has expired. How can it expire if I used the promo code when I activated my account? Google customer service person said that I did something wrong when I created the account, but she doesnt know what went wrong and cannot confirm nor provide the $150 credit.

As a new Google Ads account user, how do I know that I did something? I dont even know how to use the system, let alone figure out if my credit was applied. You would assume that when you click the link on the promo email that you are creating a new account based on the $150 credit. I also entered the promo code when I create the account. So I am positive that by clicking the link and adding the promo code, it should have worked.

Something for Google to figure out why their promo codes in the emails are not working.

This is more about an utter, total,void of service, a black hole where service should be, than bad service. Bad service would have been welcome. I have tried for days to find out why maps has no navigation, scale, a place to sign in, streetview, or anything else. I can't send feedback or go to MyMaps because I can't sign in. Google's troubleshooting website has info only about mobile devices. A tech support page chat kept asking about gps, when I don't have any on my pc, then tried to charge me money for an answer. There is nothing online that I can find about it, least of all on google.

I own a cabinets corporation that is an accredited business on Vancouver Island for the last 12 years. I notice that on the google search a comment is there that is a fraud. I have requested on several occasions/flagged and tried to contact google as this is impacting our business when someone looks us up that is the only comment they see on their phone....I would to request one last time that this message " "Do NOT spend your money there ... save the hassle and look elsewhere." be removed immediately otherwise we will have no other option than legal...and as I can see on reports I don't think you need anymore issues.

Faith L Hamilton Thorne, President / Owner
Hamilton Thorne Quality Cabinets Ltd.
250 248 4531

Good Day,
I am of Hindu Origin and the beliefs of Hinduism IS SO OFF when you google for answers.
Some I would already know the answers to and when its in my face from google, IT MAKES NO SENSE to the truth of the scriptures.
I personally think IF ANYONE IS GOING TO WRITE ON ANY RELIGION (mainly hindu's because google is always wrong about it), HAVE THE FACTS "RIGHT".
Example: google said the shiv lingam is that of a penis resemblance, THAT IS SO DESRESPECTFUL TO GOD (LORD SHIVA) ..the shiv lingam is an important part for all hindu's that would offer dhaar daily.
another is that of lord ram going into a river to die and no one ever saw him after he went into the river.
THOSE ARE NOT TRUE.
I get now, that u can never trust to ask google about Hinduism.
Distasteful

Dear Google :
I lost Utube from my desktop as I find Utube inappropriate . Now Google bought utube. So I must loose Google too. Now, if I stop paying for my internet connection , I loose yahoo too.
Confused
Pl help
SOS

Dears official please stop the nonsense adds when open my mobile phone wifi and mobile data. Please I don't want this stupid thanks best regarad

Hi Google.
I have install Badoo app and make one time purschuse 5,99. From that time I'm beeing charged three more times. I have made complaint by Badoo and closed Profil as they sugested butt hey still keep on charging me . By new complain they have same answer again like first time that ,,Profil is closed and will be no more charging'' just with new date on.Is this phishing site there.?
Best regards ,
Goran manojlovic +4915788059786

I called google as per referred to me by Verizon and LG. I do not like the new update on the Photo Gallery. It takes 7 times more clicks to crop a photo in photo gallery than did when there was a crop in the drop down feature. Now you go to edit. crop, crop photo, done, save,,, then back to gallery and start all over. takes WAY TOO MUCH TIME!

Would like the CROP feature back in the drop down. PLEASE!!! for faster time to crop photos.

When I called I also talked to a customer service tech. TO explain my dislike for the new updated feature. He interrupted me as I was explaining....did not let me finish. Then told me the feature was for the whole world. Well not everyone likes this new feature from the same reason.... HE HUNG UP ON ME!!!! I did not get this kind of treatment with Verizon or LG Support people.

If you are making the updates and features.... this latest change does not save time with its use....

Cindy Rangel
201 Lake Court
Crystal Lake, IL
Cinfully4@aol.com

Good Afternoon, 10.9.18

We are writing to you after an extremely troublesome encounter we experienced with one of your drivers today at approximately 11:45 am on 10.9 at the corner of Leonard Parkway and Lake Shore Drive in Crystal Lake, IL. The car had a CA license plate.

We just finished our morning walk around the lake when we noticed the Google camera on top of a vehicle pulling up right next to us. The three of us were excited and waved. Your driver pulled over and said "let me ask you a question, do you believe in due process for men?" The three of us, all being mothers of sons, not to mention Americans responded with of course we do, everyone deserves due process. After our response he began a rant lasting for approximately 5 minutes. He repeated the phrase "let me just make my point" anytime we tried to speak. He clearly wasn't interested in having a conversation and treated our words as interruptions and spoke over us.

He continued with racial comments targeting minorities making several Anti Semitic remarks. He referenced George Soros as the Jew who sold out the Jewish people to the Nazis, and negatively referred to Black Lives Matter and Antifa, while admitting that although he doesn't work for Breitbart he knows people who do.

As he continued his offensive rhetoric we witnessed him becoming increasingly angrier. He went on a tirade about cultural Marxism and the media's ability, along with help from films, advertising and teachers to cause boys to not only hate themselves but become more feminized during the process. He said it happened to him and now that he's a teacher of finance and economics he continues to see it being done by female teachers. He stated feminism as the root cause of boys and men hating themselves.

When we tried to respond, he blew us a condescending kiss and drove away. A person targeting women with hate filled words is not the type of driver that should be a representative of Google.

We are also very concerned that he is a teacher shaping young minds while pushing an angry agenda against women and minorities at a time when understanding and tolerance is desperately needed. This is unacceptable behavior.

Concerned moms trying to do our part,

Cindy Rangel
Colleen Johnson
Monique Wallen

Account Name: LookLivLuv
Profile Title: “JustLooking 4 the 1”
Its been a month since I lost my Upgrade features, I order the upgrade and it was working fine, the app started acting up, so I reinstalled it and could no longer access upgrade features.
I believe your billing system is going to try to charge me again in December 2018. I should get credit for the time I’ve been in basic mode.

google content corrupted area in g-mail for lat three days. what happened? get mail at beornas@yahoo.com.

I made a payment of Rs. 252 towards my telephone bill through my account raviragu86@okicici on 09.09.2018 and the payment was made to bsnlupi@fbl (Federal Bank), vide UPI transaction ID 825222435561. The amount had not been credited to my BSNL account and I was compelled to pay Rs. 252 again to BSNL, as the due date is 22.09.2018. I had raised a dispute, but no action appears to have been taken. Where is my money now?

My main email that is linked to all of my paid services and has a large Drive storage with critical, sensitive files has remained inaccessible to me since May 19, 2018. I have been unsuccessful in proving my identity or right to access this email address, which coincidentally Amazon.com discovered had been fraudulently used to create a Prime account. Despite the fact that this email is registered as the primary and/or alternate admin address for my G-Suite accounts and other paid services, G-Suite cannot help me, and Google no longer has a gmail support staff I can contact. I risk losing a significant investment in time, money and information due to this neglect.

respected sir the all old mail data in inbox and all has been not shown of my account.please solve this problem as soon as possible thank you.

You have posts regarding me that are 100% FALSE and must be removed . This false posting is costing me revenue to my business .
It must be removed asap .

Since 1-24-18 I have contacted/emailed google about being hacked and .my identity theft with no responds. except post on some board or account recovery. An over and over explained did not work after multi account that still have not been recovered. Google had no problem contacting me. when the thrives used my identity to open a project on Google. and want me to pay the 300. and even have I explain for God only knows was not me. An everything I have filed still nothing. The manner this company runs and treats its customers. Is really s_sad. I know once I can get this fixed I will never use anything that got Google name on and if possible would like to see them in court. An learn we are not robots but human. I don't even believe that Google will read or reach out. Because it's mean they got humble.

I placed an order on the 2nd July on website jacquesvertsaleoutletuk.com for which a payment of £31.35 was taken on my credit card. A confirmation of order was e-mailed to me. However, since then despite several e-mails from me to linda-serve@foxmail.com and to the owner kkmimevip@gmail.com, requesting tracking details, I have neither received a reply or delivery of my order. What is my next step?

Margaret fox

To whom it may be concerned,

One of my friends in China received an email last night (21:10) from my Gmail box (tomlee814@gmail.com) which was to recommend her to download the App of iMoney.

This really caught my attention, because this email was not sent by me. How can someone access my personal email box and use my name to disguise me to send message to my friend?

Could someone at your company knows what happened of this?

Enclose please find a picture of of the text if this email.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Best regards

Thomas Lee

Google representatives call our home constantly, and each time we tell them that our business is no longer in service. Today July 30 a tech from Maxton North Carolina called and although my husband told him several times that he was a disable veteran and no longer wished to received these calls he constantly went back and forth .He didn't give his name and even after we hung up he called back and started threaten us all over again. I hope you can find this creep because he don't need to be working for no one acting so unprofessional as this.

I contacted your wifi support for a new product that I purchased yesterday that was faulty out of the box
One of the units would not power on
The only ref I have is 23275 I was asked to write that on a piece of paper and take a photo of the unit and send it with a photo of my receipt all of which I did
I spoke with a support agent and his supervisor and at the start of the call I was told I could have a replacement sent within 2 days by the end of the call this changed to me being sent a label and having to return the brand new faulty product first and then get a replacement something taht would take about 5 working days
Your support kept me on the phone for over an hour with long pauses between answers and in the end I have no resolution and still have a faulty product
Why is your support so bad ? My anger went went form zero to ten over the course of the call and in the end all I got was losing over an hour of my life with no resolution

I use adwords express and signed up for $200/day. I was charged $500/day on 7-22-18.

I never authorized this nor did I want it. If I get too much too handle, it's a waste of my money - not to mention I never authorized it.

This isn't a little over what I agreed to - it's 250% over what I agreed to - Not to mention the arrogance of having Google spend my money for me.

I want a credit for the unauthorized expenditures.

can you PLEASE STOP PUTTING ADVERTS ON MY PAGE, DO NOT WANT AND DEFINITELY DO NOT NEED

Goolgle violates GDPR rights.
Google violates my trust & privacy.
Contact me Google 513-266-8178
Michael Justice regarding background
Data collection impossible to revoke permissions my personal paid for product you have authority over me as a user of my productivity than any privlages ill ever grant Google legally.
Image not helpful google invisible!

Please refund £3.39 you took from my PayPal account Without authority asap. I never bought anything from you, I never gave you permission too take this money, the advice on the game... the secret society, I was playing stated “I have been given 10 what ever as a valued customer and due to inconvenience” IT DID NOT STATE I HAD TO BUY THESE. What you have done is fraud and not what I would expect from you, it is disgusting and should be reported. Getting people to buy by pretending it is free, with no receipt or advice email that I have purchased being sent.
The supposed 10 added what ever they are called, are unused and due to your deceit I will never play your game again, cannot trust you. £3.39 is not much but the way you took it is robbery and shameful from a company such as Google. I will ask PayPal how you can take money from my account without use of my password, authority or knowledge and intend to take this incident further and make my complaint known.

I received a phone ( 705-386-8390) call today in regards to listing our business Soccer Elite and or Blacks Guest House to an upgrade with Google, the agents name was Joseph at approx. 4 pm. We talked at length about different aspects of what your company could offer me in the way of advertising but in the end I said no because of the monthly expense. He was verbally abusive and very condescending and the ending was very unpleasant.
Thank you, Billy Black.

My email dbarison40@gmail.com has been hacked I tried the account recovery nothing called google support and got horrible response saying I needed to purchase a $100 google play card what the hell is googles problem delete my account ASAP or a lawsuit will be filed

I am a user of Google Drive and have noticed that the 'Used' space indicator in the cloud drive has not increasing for several months, although I back up massive new files of all kinds every day. The discrepancy between the disk file being backed up and the indicated cloud space is now up to 30GB and I am highly concerned about the integrity of my backup on the cloud drive. To complicate matters, there is no indication of the number of items on the cloud drive to compare with of the file being backed up. I have contacted Google Drive support on this, but they seem not to understand and have abandoned answering me, that is why I am taking this route of contact now. This is not a question of a simple bug in the used space indication - the inability to verify data backed up to the cloud drive with the original data is a basic major flaw for a backup system, which makes it practically useless.

I bought a brand new Pixel 2 phone from Google. When I make calls on the phone I can hear the people clearly but the person on the other end says that I cut in and out. I went through a lengthy process with the help and support team to try and fix it. Nothing worked, so they said they’d replace my phone with a refurbished one. I told them it was unacceptable to no avail. I even talked to a manager and he said my he couldn’t hear me well but insisted I can only get refurbished. When I buy a product on AMAZON and it’s defective, they replace it no questions asked. What recourse does a consumer have for this situation?

I forgot my password and I can't seem to get through the program to get a new password I went to the Apple Store I talk to a lot of people and they can't get me through with all the Verification codes all this nonsense I just can't get to sign into my email from another computer please but I have someone to talk to to get me help to sign in to my email from another computer other than this iPad that I have

For a long time I have never had a problem with google, but these captchas are silly, I have had trouble ordering tickets, signing up to memberships and newsletters and entering the competitions, every time a captcha comes up and I do as it asks, because lets face it there are only so many squares with a car in or a bus and it tells me captcha failed try again, I recently tried to order tickets 34 times I tried his captcha and it kept failing, ive tried all sorts to get over this and it just isn't working, on your forums on complaints, if you ever look and take notice loads of people are complaining a lot of my friends are, its ridiculas, now I want to be able to order tickets I want to be able to receive newsletters I want a normal service o do these things

Constant calls from Google. Then if I talk to someone about it they just hang up on me. Pretty sad. I'll just be a dick to your sales people. I'm not paying for your shit service

Hi google
my complain is very very pore but you think about that , Please see the my attach image file , look different one image two shade & not match ..

Thanks

Rakib

For several months now, at my home address I have been receiving mailings from Google, for something cleared Adwords.
I have tried completing the online form asking for my details to be removed, but still the letters keep coming.
I have just tried ringing the phone number shown on the latest mail item I have been sent, and the person who answered the phone refused to help me, and just said that I needed to complete the online form – which I have done several times – before hanging up on me. So why are Goggle refusing to remove my details from your mailing list ?
What concerns me even more is that I have never had any direct dealings with Google, nor have I ever given permission for Google to write to me in the first place. So where have Google obtained my details from, particularly given that the address you are using to write to me is not shown on the website for the association for which you believe me to be the contact.
This is a clear breach of GDPR, and must be rectified immediately.
Should I receive any further mailings from you (other than a written apology), then I will have no option but to report you to the relevant regulatory body, as I have now exhausted all other avenues.

The details shown on the mailings I have been receiving have the following address details..

Cheshire County Athletic Association
55 Hill Top Road
Acton Bridge
NORTHWICH
CW8 3RA

I am disappointed that you changed “Contact “ out side of emails. I do not like the fact that now I cannot open up my contacts while I am writing a email.
Totally not welcome change. You didn’t have even inform us that there would be a change. Totally lost, confuse and I really want my “Contacts” back.
Please.

recaptcha no longer works. none of them can be solved. you click and clikc and clikc

The no internet prompt stays on even though the game comes up,preventing interaction with the game of war fire age.

Don’t help , don’t help, don’t help

At 3:23 am i recived a pop up advertisement.
This is totally unexceptable. Please resolve this problem quickly and permanently.
I have always had a good experience with google.

I hate google.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7active phone and the last update, Monday, June 25th, was a Google update. I no longer have text tones, my phone runs terribly slow, and I keep getting pop ups that I cannot get rid of. I WANT MY TEXT TONES BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I contacted AT&T and they are unable to resolve this issue and suggested that I contact you since you did the last update. I want my phone back the way it was - working!@!!!! not like now. It is very slow to respond - texting, moving to other apps, and looking things up on the internet. I am so upset that ALL my specific text tones are gone with no option to bring them back. Please resolve this problem.

Respected Sir,
I am from India. I take Your GMVT service From 1neclick Online pvt ltd. they have committed me by name of google that they will design website, but latter they told they will dising a web page. but still date i haven't Receive any service. So please can you help me. im uploading my bill copy also.By looking at the name of google i have given the ad but i haven't receive any kind of service.

When I filled out an online application form for a professional organization my email address of course was required. The box auto filled my gmail address which I deleted and instead entered my company address. Once the form was completed it stated a confirmation email was sent to complete the registration. I repeatedly checked my business address but no email. Then when I looked at the unread emails on my I phone the confirmation email was sent to my gmail account! Google has no business manipulating my information in this way. In fact I DO NOT LIKE the way Google wants to constantly auto fill my information. I do not need their AI telling me what to enter, I am capable of doing that myself. I will probably close my accounts with google and never use any of their services again if at all possible. People worry about "big pharma" "big oil" & other corporations. I know that our biggest danger is "big tech"!

I am trying to set up my cell phone but I can't get past the Google set-up. It will not accept my password. I have reset my password online successfully but when I enter it into my cellphone it will not accept it. I am not able to contact Google in any way. The Verizon Wireless representative could not either. My cellphone is inoperable due to this. Google has made itself completely unavailable.

I don't like you Asking so many questions. I turn off auto update, it turns itself back on. You invade my privacy, you save info I don't want saved and it is a MAJOR fucking job to view all privacy rules and location rules and then you have to have computer knowledge of what it all means!! I like your search engine and games and the rest you can shove up your ads!! You have no idea how many people I know that are saying the same thing......I don't want your assistant, you make,sure you download updates to see what areas you can target and then force a bunch of bloatware!! I want to throw my cellphone now. You provide gadgets and hacks but only the people who know how to use are hackers!! and every time I talk to Google I talk to a foreigner with the same accent of those who hate our people!!! Fuck off Google I believe YOU are the enemy!!!! Like Obama!!

I hate google why is there no number or real person to talk to. I rest my phone and dont know my passcode im locked out my phone why did samsung allow they have no right to lock my phone i need my phone and all because a stupid password, a class action suit should be brought

I keep getting calls all day long from google people and my number is listed on the do not call registry

the last google listing number from shannon is 414-510-1381 personal and 619-309-1789 caller id

please stop them by any means means possible even killing them is fine with me

I have been trying to get back into my account I don't want a new account I want that one I have done everything it ask and it can't still can't be found I took screen shots and everything they said I had to pay for help. I can show my ID and you can clearly see that me and I'm still in my account I just need a new password but it keep say I need to recover my account it's not lost. Just need to rest my password.

since feb 13th 2018 I have reported spam, hack ,fraud to google and gmail in the process I have broken two mobile phones and my tablet is now frozen I assume by the hacker, I have conducted two hard resets as instructed obiously it failed. I have no form of contact, and loosing business as I am self employed and communicate mostly via facebook. I have no access to any online account. even my bank was violated by this. it is appalling that from 13th feb up until todays date I sit here trying to sort this situation. I'm considering law advice if this is not sorted in the next few hours.

I ordered a wig from wigsmart 05.03,2018 the style was called Jamie Lee Curtis. The wig I received was nothing like the style I ordered. They asked for pictures of me wearing it I obliged. They offered me various incentives to keep it the last being a 30% refund and keep the wig. I've stood my ground insisting I get a full refund of £75 plus postage £15,60 to return it with insurance. I did not receive the mesh-like wig cap with the order. I have emailed them twice asking for confirmation of receiving £90.60p refund, no answered received. There service has not been good, many emails telling me how hard staff worked to make it and many more with differing % refunds. I am loath to return the wig I feel there is no guarantee I will see my refund. Please can you help me
Sylvia Keene

Dear Sir/Madame,

I am Vonnie James, the president of the Grenada Baptist Association and pastor of Rose Hill Baptist Church and also Acting Head of the Conference of Churches in Grenada.

I have a number of email addresses with you.

For some months now, someone named Jnice has signed up to Match by Mail and I have been receiving unsolicited emails from Match.

I have tried deleting myself from MACTH but obviously, as I said someone else signed up my email and so to no avail.

I am writing you for help from unsubscribing my email from Match by Mail.

Further, if I continue to receive emails from that site, I shall endevour to take legal action.

Find below is relevant information concerning Match by Mail.

Kind regards,

Rev.Vonnie James

Match by Mail <matchmail@connect.match.com>
reply-to: "donotreply@connect.match.com" <donotreply@connect.match.com>
to: Jnice <jamesvonnie@gmail.com>
date: Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 4:26 AM
subject: You have 16 new matches: submissive, Age 49 from Monroe, MI...see more.
mailed-by: connect.match.com
signed-by: connect.match.com
unsubscribe: Unsubscribe from this sender

Been trying to get into my acct for 1 and a half weeks. Been getting the run around not impressed. when I go on internet to recovery they send me to my husbands yahoo. acct I have to close google to be able to access it. Please just sms me or my daughter 3991 Please help me get back to using my acct. Thank you

Your website sucks the only thing it can do is saying not responding

Typed in www.office.com/setup into google to load a Microsoft office home and student card and was redirected without my knowledge to a site setup to look like the real site. Thought I was dealing with Microsoft but ended up as a victim of fraud and lost over $900. How did google allow their site to be hacked and can I get my money back from google?
Googled what happened to me and it has happened to thousands of people, so google knows already and are what are they doing about it? Was dealing with fraudsters called Brightpcguru Inc.

Yes I have been waiting for months now on the phone every day seems like with Google and receive my big so big I had a promo code of getting hey Google pen with it. Have been promised that they would get in touch with me with now much it’s been four months I would like for this to be checked into immediately

Gmail.Is sending my outgoing mail to draft folder and incoming could be anyware.This problem has been ongoing for
months and as I am deaf I have only emails to contact anyone It is very distressing for DEAF people.Also I get repeated
messages to rectify my account which was done 2-3 days ago.It is the reason I won`t make google my default.If you
don't` rectify this problem in 24 hrs I will say goodby to google forever.Barry Duffy=btduffy1935@gmail.com

After at least 10 years with Google as my default search engine on PCs and Macs both at home and work, I am re-setting all browsers to another search engine, definitely not Chrome and all related system folders and files will be deleted. There are 7 computers in my family, plus my work desktop and Google will be expunged from all of them. The reasons are two-fold.

1. Google's marketing of Chrome over the last 5 years has become increasingly aggressive and abusive. I tried Chrome only once for a few days and did not like it. The homepage was very intrusive with flashing banners and pop-ups and demands for me to check security, to get get hold of my private details I surmise. Chrome has the worst reputation for privacy - some of my AV ware classed it as a PUP or worse. It is my decision alone if I want Chrome or not and I do not buy and maintain computers for Google's marketing campaigns. They are for me - not for Google or anyone else.

I recall the Chrome marketing started with random, occasional pop-ups on Google's homepage, then it was bundled in with software/driver updates of what I thought were bona fide companies who I actively discriminate against since. The Google homepage pop-ups increased in regularity and resistance to removal. As of about 3 months ago Chrome pop-ups are a permanent feature on my large work desktop. Google does not advise how to stop it because you thinks its your right. I asked our IT Manager to manually delete the manifest.dll files which worked for only one day - I believe you have written it into the HTML code. Obviously Google's hackers are highly trained.

However on my family's 7 computers, there is particularly aggressive and complete AV software that removes everything I have found. Nothing comes back after that. But this abuse is obviously a deliberate and pre-meditated decision of Google and I resent it. Henceforth, I will not allow any Google browser system files on any of my computers.

2. If you are still reading this, the removal of View Image and Search Image functionality today, was the last straw with Google. I have read your Twitter announcement but I reject the reasoning. The best way to protect IP is not to publish at all, but these numerous image subscription companies embed their logos all over the images anyway. And there are very few users with the specialist advanced skills and software who could remove the watermarks and frankly, its more trouble than its worth when there is often matching images from other sources without them. No doubt there are other reasons that Google does not wish to publish in the public domain such as subscriber loyalty. By actually seeing a product image is marketing for that company, because if its the sort of product I am looking for, then I'll hit Visit. Most manufacturers I found this way and will want to purchase their products.

But Google have tried to make it difficult and made sure of their subscribers' loyalty by forcing users to visit their websites. But the reality is that users will simply erase Google and Chrome from their systems and use another search engine and/or browser as I have done. I've looked at some now and they all allow to view, save and search for higher definition. I don't need to look any further - its too easy.

Google used to be a good company with the right attitude towards users, but over the last 5 or 6 years you've become increasingly greedy and consumers know it. When you lose enough of us, then Google will learn. I regret it has come to this.

can't reassign phone numbers to different business accounts; they uploaded information to phone number without my permission or my doing so; I can't find information I'm seeking because previous search algorithyms are sending me elsewhere (I guess), I can't even find information when I search with the exact words in the url either from .com or .ca when looking internationally, I can't manage my multiple accounts with fluidity. It's getting worse. Need a search engine for that markets small businesses and small sites - maybe then I could find the information I'm looking for.

You tube red is appallingly bad
the reason is that you tube red, unlike the normal you tube, will not play on multiple devices in my home.
I have several TVs in my house and I play you tube on all of them
with the normal you tube this is fine,unfortunately with you tube red, my tv says ....YouTube red is being used on another device and it stops,
You tube red is useless and I wish to cancel, because it cannot be used on multiple devices in my home.
many other services, Netflix Lightbox, etc do allow play on multiple devices in my home. So ....... Why not you tube red ? Please explain ? Unhappy You tube red customer , Ryan James Flat 3, 4 Frederick street Avalon lower Hutt new Zealand, Phone 022 404 4706

this is a kind request of mine to google...please kindly recover my email id. I don't know who hacked my email account .I can't even enter in my account can't check my important mails .This id is very important for me .Please consider my problems and kindly recover my id. I have tried many different ways but still google has no respond. Please consider it.

The name provided was used to create an account some time ago which cannot be remembered now. Meanwhile the google as a company is not making it easy at all for me to either retrieve or create a new one.I'm completely devastated because I cannot access google play store to inatall any app. I'm currently out to date because I'm not on whatApp or any other social media. Please I need help.

i am sick and tired of spanish come up in my browser i have my setting in english what's the problem.
other browsers do not do this. chrome is having problems all the time . i pretty much have had it.

Have feedback for Google?