Customer Satisfaction Results
2.14 out of 5 Stars
58 Consumer Reviews

Ford
Complaint Department

Welcome to the Ford company complaint page. Here you can file a complaint against Ford online for poor customer service, billing problems, or report a rude employee. If you need to contact the Ford corporate office with your feedback, there is information listed below including mailing address, customer service phone number, and support email address.

Have you had problems with Ford?

Compare Ford to Similar Cars more...

Top 58 Reviews about Ford

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Ford customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

I have taken many Ford Vehicles to Liberty Ford Southwest at 6600 Pearl Road, Parma Heights, Ohio 44130 over many years for service. I always trusted their service department. They used to make me feel like a VIP when I came in. Things have changed over the past year. On April 5 2016 I took my 2013 Ford Escape in for service for a recall item and an oil change with tire rotation. My service advisor must have been on break. A very young lady came to talk to me about repairs needed on my Escape.

I was told that my Escape needed rear break pads and rotors for $372.00 and rear shocks for $360.00, and that I needed new window wipers on the front. This made a red flag go up in my mind because I Just had Safelite Autoglass replace my front window that was cracked on March 5 2016. I had them put a new set of wiper blades on the front. When I told this to the young lady, she said that the wiper blades must have been seconds. I was also told that the left front axel seal was leaking, but was covered by 5/60 Powertrain. I declined to let Liberty Ford Southwest to do the repairs.

On May 5 2016 I took my 2013 Ford Escape to Mike Bass Ford 5050 Detroit Road Sheffield Village, Ohio 44035. They replaced the rear brake pads and rotors for $277.49, and told me that the rear shocks were fine. They fixed the left front axel seal, no charge. I have the bill from Liberty Ford Southwest, and Mike Bass Ford. I would hope that you would agree that Liberty Ford Southwest doesn't represent Ford Motor Company very well. I can't take another Vehicle to a dealership that I can't trust!

Upvote (0)

I purchased an ESP when I bought a preowned F350 (vin 1FT8W3B67BEC30094) from Northside Ford in San Antonio , Texas on 7-23-2015 . i traded that vehicle for another Ford product, F-150 at Jennings Anderson Ford in Boerne on April 6, 2016. I took the odometer statement provided by the dealer to Northside Ford to claim the refund on this ESP on April 7th and was told I would hear from someone in "a couple of days". On April 20th I had not heard from Northside as promised so I called your National Ford ESP administrative line and was told they processed the refund on April 13th and the amount was $1155.12.

On April 21st I contacted Scott Gilmore, finance director at Northside and after some difficult discussion and a callback from him two hours later, he advised that he had the check in his hand made out to me and I asked that he drop it in the mail. It is now 8 days later and I live 25 miles from the dealership and I have yet to receive the check. Calls this afternoon to Scott Gilmore and Beverly Smith, the comptroller, have not been returned as promised. Can you help me? I am a very unhappy lifelong owner of Ford products and this is the worst dealership we've ever dealt with.

Upvote (0)

My Ford F150 SC limited has been leaking water for over a year. I have been to the dealership a number of times during this time period and a variety of parts have been installed (2 third brake lights,new sunroof,new back glass and door w/strip). Contacted dealership about mildew smell and they say they have ordered new carpet but after last repair this morning I still have water in truck. Approximately 2 months ago your engineer was at dealership and could not make truck leak.I am being backed into a corner and feel the need for an attorney. I have talked to customer service and she says I am not eligible for a buyout with this type of problem.

Upvote (0)

I bought a 2010 Ford Expedition EL new. For the last year I've had a problem with paint bubbling on the tailgate. After doing some research I've come to find this is a common problem. Brought it to my dealer and was told this was not Fords problem. I had an extended warranty and was told that unles it rusts through it would not be covered. Seeing as the lift gate is aluminum both you and I know it will never rust through. I want to know what can be done as my vehicle is well maintained and obviously this is a Ford defect.

Upvote (0)

02/13/2016 I purchased a 2016 F 150 4x4. I am a military retired veteran with a 100% VA waiver. I filled out your military discount paper as required and gave it to the sales manager. I'st the paper word was wrong. When we got our plate info from the NM DMV it indicated we paid form additional plate. In NM I pay no plate fee. Then after waiting over a month I call Rich Ford to inquire on the $500 rebate. The Sales manager tells me that they did not process the form as required by corporate.

The he tells me that Rich Ford is taking care or it and they would be calling me in a couple of days to pick up the money. I wait another several days and call back. He look in to it again and get back to me. Well that has not happened. I have bought several new fords and always from Bob Turner who is no longer in business and never had this experience. I am very dissatisfied with the service from Rich Ford.

Upvote (0)

See recall in 2011 about defective and very unsafe door handles becoming unlatched while driving. Yes the door can open going 70 mph down hwy. Not enough work done to resolve this fatal error. Both of my front door handles are this way as of lately. Would like some help here. This van has been taken care of yet has had multiple problems. I want to complain to the Ford corporate office now.

Upvote (0)

On February 16 2016 I dropped off my car to Sayville Ford for maintenance service they worked on my vehicle the next day February 17, 2016. My vehicle was complete by 9 AM that morning I picked up the vehicle approximately 4 PM that late afternoon when I return the loaner car. I got home approximately 4:30 PM when I noticed the skirt underneath my front vehicle by the engine was rubbing on the floor hanging then I looked under the vehicle and seen a metal plate missing and the metal skirt underneath the vehicle was smashed in. Then I called my service advisor Ross and mentioned to him that somebody destroyed my truck he told me to take a picture and send it to his cell phone so he could show his service manager.

I sent him the three pictures and he said to bring it in when I get back from vacation which would be Tuesday, February 23, 2016 and they would take care of it for me. I arrived at the Ford dealer on the 23rd approximately 4 PM and they took my car in to bring it up on a lift to see the damage the people that were present was. The service manager the service advisor and the mechanic that was working on my vehicle. The Ford customer service manager told me that they would not let a vehicle go out of their shop with that kind of damage and they would've called me to tell me that there was damage underneath my vehicle.

Sayville Ford is the only service place that Services my truck I picked up the vehicle approximately 4 o'clock that day February 17 drove it directly home and that's when I took the pictures. I took the pictures at 4:28 PM on that day.

Basically the service manager denied that they court the damage and blamed it on me

Upvote (0)

I bough a 2016 ford escape but I can't listen to my favorite radio station 87.7 how can I get this fixed. No help after calling Ford complaints number or the customer service line.

Upvote (0)

My 2015 ford ecosport clutch broke. The car was towed to Ford Fury William Nicol. I have experienced the worst as I had to wait for 4 hours to be served. Sitting without transport Ford took a day to get back to me. Telling me the reason for the breakdown was the behavior of my driving. Charged me R11k; R4k for Labour. Contacted the ford customer care; waited 3 days for feedback and got the same feedback. No one experienced on this level looked at this as they cannot explain as to why the clutch broke. How do they now how I my driving is.

The dealer I bought the car from was willing to assist offered a loan vehicle and promised to fixed the car within 2 days. William nicol now wants to charge a labour fee. What happened to customer service. They rip us off. When I was given a second opinion I was told that the ford ecosport has a clutch problem and was told that warranty should cover clearly because it is a mechanical problem. I would like to suggest if a page can be created so we can show ford that this is a fault on the clutch and not driver habits. I am sure that I'm not the only one in this situation

Upvote (0)

I recently discovered the paint bubbling on the front edge of my 2013 Ford Explorer hood and thought it was a manufacturer’s defect that would be taken care of swiftly. I bought the car new and it had 44,000 miles when I first noticed the defect. I brought the vehicle back to a Ford dealership, but not where I purchased it. The dealer took some pictures of what is clearly a manufacturer’s defect and said they would file a Digital Imaging Claim with Ford Motors.

My car is out of warranty, but seeing how this is clearly a defect I figured Ford would do what most responsible manufacturers do – stand behind their products and make it right for me – the consumer. Ford outright refused the fix the defect and continually fell back on the 3 year 36,000 mile warranty. My claim was that it’s not about mileage – the car is less than three years old and the paint is bubbling and chipping to pieces. They stuck to the warranty issue. Ford offers a rust warranty for five years on the vehicle, but if you don’t have a hole the size of a nickel where the rust burned through then you are again – out of luck. The dealer said that they can repaint the hood for about $600 but Ford wouldn’t be paying for any of the work.

For a vehicle that is less than 3 years old and the paint starts to bubble and chip that is just poor craftsmanship. I’ve owned three Ford vehicles in the past, my daughter and son both own Ford vehicles and for Ford to treat a loyal customer like this for a lousy $600 repair, that is clearly their fault, is just obscene. Ford is a disgrace. I got rid of the Ford – my daughter just traded in her Ford for a Nissan and my son will be looking for new vehicle in the next 18 months – I guarantee it won’t be a Ford.

Ford is so cheap; they wouldn’t even provide for a $600 repair and did everything in their power to avoid responsibility for the defect. But in the end it’ll cost them a customer that has been loyal to them for over 15 years and the three consumers in training I have in my family. My three kids, 20, 25 and 27, will never own a Ford and social media and word of mouth spread faster than the bubbling paint on the hood of my 2013 Explorer. That’s real smart business acumen Ford. Goodbye forever Ford.

Upvote (0)

I would do zero stars if I could due to Sunrise Ford in North Hollywood due to lack of professionalism and lack of warrantied issues I'm having with my navigator which has cost me over $5,000 in repairs. Ebie as well as Lee in customer service at Sunrise Ford are full of lies and have denied any warranty and have told me to take my business elsewhere. After having major issues with Sunrise Ford, they will be having a lot of issues in the near law and I will be taking major legal matters.

I never thought I'd experience such bad service. After trying to contact the general manager there I have NEVER received any call back or recognition. Due to all the unnecessary headache, unprofessional-ism and lack of taking care if customers when I have clearly spent so much time and money trying to fix a vehicle that they clearly have no experience on I will never buy a Ford again.

Upvote (0)

I purchased a 2014 Connect Transit last year in June, I have been a customer of Holman since 1984. The handle on my Luggage Compartment broke off, while I was just opening the back as I do on a routinely all day long every day.
I drive for Uber, This handle was made with 100% plastic, with small plastic connectors, that connected to the baggage door. I reported to the dealership, they charge me $152.60, n0t including labor for the part, This part was all plastic it was made not to last. Of all places to put a plastic door handle on the trunk. I will be buying this part at lease 3 to 4 times a year. This part was part of the trimming, example rubber molding. I call the service manager to inform him I was filing a complaint with the Ford corporate office.

Upvote (0)

Good day, I have a Ford Fiesta and have been told by Consolidated Ford in North Rand Road that they DO NOT stock the parts in need as the Fiesta I have is not in South Africa. How is that possible? I looking for the Grommets that hold the cover over the motor. The Car is a 2007 Ford Fiesta - VIN No: WF0DXXGAJD7D11439. I have spoken to the corporate office at Ford several times about this complaint with no resolution.

Upvote (0)

My check engine light came on. Naturally I had it checked and was told that I needed a new engine. my truck was supposed to be the top of the line fords. Ford f150 king ranch and it should have lasted more than 80,000 miles. After checking on line I found many complaints with the same problem. It is a shame the way your big shot company treats consumers. I am a former marine Vietnam vet. and know a lot of others and you can bet we will not be buying any ford products in the future.

Upvote (0)

I have bought a 2014 ford focus a few months ago not knowing it has a standard transmission not an automatic transmission I have had it bring it back to the dealership once to reprogram the transmission and a second time to have the clutch replaced and with less then 30 000 km and now it is doing it again. I almost got into an accident when the car would not accelerate going through an intersection this is deftly a safety issues. This is not the first Focus that I have owned my 2007 has 400 000 km on it and is still a great car my son drives it now, what options do I have for this new car? I am not happy at all with the support I have gotten from the company

Upvote (0)

We purchased a problematic 2013 Ford Escape. It was stalling while driving and was brought back to the dealer Lincoln Heights Ford. It had a defective head gasket allowing coolant into all of the cylinders. The work was performed by a licensed Ford factory trained mechanic and was returned to us in a damaged and dangerous condition. Exhaust components were misaligned causing the engine compartment to fill up with exhaust. A secondary leak was caused by a badly damage hose and another area of the exhaust(a $159 clamp) was broken and had a $3. hose clamp wrapped around it to re-secure the part. High levels of carbon monoxide was entering the vehicle cabin, it took approximately 6 weeks to realize it was the car. It was returned to the dealer, inspected twice and we were assured no leak existed and was safe to drive.

The service advisor stated 17 sensors were positioned throughout the exhaust and the car would alert me to a any leak. My family was gassed for another 2 weeks until a carbon monoxide detector arrived and I started testing the vehicle. Tests indicated up to 220ppm of c.o. entering the cab.(see you tube video Greg white 2013 ford escape problem) It took several months for two other Ford dealers to diagnose and repair all of the problems. We are currently suing Ford of Canada and Lincoln Heights ford, Ford denies all responsibility. If you end up with a lemon, you are on a long miserable road. Our children,my wife and I were continually gassed. I worry about the long term affects

Upvote (0)

2008 Ford Escape XLT 4x4. At 66701 miles transmission went out and had to be replaced at a cost of $ 3,965.18 car had always been serviced at a Ford Quick Lane Service Dept. Ask the mechanic what caused this transmission to go bad and was told it was a poor design and a defective transmission and there are thousands out there that are bad and Ford is not doing anything to fix the issues with these transmissions I.ve wrote Ford Motor Co. a week ago and have not heard back from them as of yet. The mechanic said there was no reason this should have happened beings it had always been serviced very well and by the Ford Dealer. All service records are on file to back up any service that they had preformed on vehicle. The new transmission was in stalled by a private mechanic and not by a Ford dealer, but the new transmission did come from Ford Motor Co. with a (3)year unlimited mile warranty. More to come as soon as I hear back form Ford if I ever do!

Upvote (1)

A few months ago while my wife was backing out of the garage the power steering system failed almost taking out one of the poles that support my carport. While she was driving to work today the power steering assist failed again this time She was on a city street in town. I have search the Internet and there are hundreds of complaints on this issue. Everyone that I know that owns this model vehicle is having this problem. It's just a matter of time before someone is injured or killed due to this defect, if it hasn't happened already.

Upvote (4)

I have a 2007 f-150 crew cab with 82,000 miles. I'm having trouble with both manifolds on the engine leaking exhaust. This problem started before it was out of factory warranty I had it fixed at Ford service. I also had a 2002 Ford f-150 that done the same thing. Something just isn't right with the bolts used on these trucks. I'm a ford truck man owned Ford trucks since 1978. I've took care of this truck, I feel something needs to done about this problem it cost to much to fix this problem.

Upvote (0)

I have a 2007 f-150 crew cab with 82,000 miles. I'm having trouble with both manifolds on the engine leaking exhaust. This problem started before it was out of factory warranty. I had it fixed at Ford service. I also had a 2002 Ford f-150 that did the same thing. Something just isn't right with the bolts used on these trucks. I'm a Ford truck man, owned Ford trucks since 1978. I've taken care of this truck, I feel something needs to done about this problem! It cost too much to fix this problem.

Upvote (0)

Worst experience I have ever had at Vista Ford of Oxnard! Unfortunately the salesman David was so unprofessional that I left the dealership crying! I understand sales and the time it takes to "make a deal" but under no circumstance is it okay to belittle, bully and yell at a potential customer for not being ready to make a deal. He was so rude first trying to show me used cars then showing me a car that supposedly I can't afford by there MSRP invoice and lastly trying to bully me into a lease that I didn't want to do. I am still not convinced that the right salesman can't make those numbers work. It was a 2014 Ford Edge and if the price was right I would have walked away with the perfect car.

Due to these unfortunate circumstances I spoke to Allison who listened took responsibility and confirmed to me that I should not have been treated in this manner. If I did decide to buy a car from Vista Ford I would want Allison to get the commission. As far as how David treated me I absolutely hope I never see him again. I know we all have bad days and me not buying a car can be frustrating. A letter of apology from the dealership is what I would expect and unfortunately I did not even get that. The general manager Darren made contact with me and tried to sell me a car and justified David's actions because he was on commission pay. He did apologize but words mean nothing when you justify the actions by saying he is a commissioned employee. Is there even such a thing?

Basically I just want to let the reviewers know if you are in the market to lease, be bullied and or deal with a company that has no accountability for there actions besides "you have to trust me" than this might be the right dealership for you. My experience was two thumbs down.

Upvote (0)

My 2006 F150 stx has paint peeling on left side of hood. I have been told that the primer was not done properly from the factory. I can see the bare aluminum hood, also primer is peeling, and the paint is being blown off as I drive on the highway. All the rest of the truck is perfect. I feel this is a defect in manufacturing and should be taken care by Ford motor company.

Upvote (0)

My husband & I went to Ford of Ocala to buy a F-150 XLT pick-up truck. My brother works for Ford and we would be allowed to use his A-Plan for the discount. We went to this dealership (3) times and finally found a truck we liked. We had all our necessary information and trade-in plus a deposit to put down when we were informed that they lost the keys to the truck. We asked them, aren't there usually (2) sets of keys and low and behold, they lost both sets. "What on earth were they doing?"

Then to make matters worse, they wanted to give us only half the value of our trade-in, since we already checked with the Kelly book and knew the true value. Well, it didn't end there, they also did not like the fact that my brother, who works for Ford has the A-Plan, so they tried to down play it and refused to give us any other discounts for may I add was a new 2014 F-150. They told us you have the A-Pan and that's it, plus they added their own dealer options worth over $2,000 and expected for us to just accept it and pay for it.

Our experience with them was totally unprofessional, unethical, disrespectful, so we walked away from there and decided that we'll take our business to a dealer who can treat their customers with the consideration and respect they deserve. Our complaint is not with Ford but with that dealership in Ocala, Fl.

Also, just to let you know that the manager who worked on the papers didn't even have the decency to introduce himself or meet with us. Very unprofessional to say the least. We still plan on buying an F-150 but will have to go out of our way to find another dealership. Please look into the Ford of Ocala, because this was not the first time this happened, but it certainly will be the last.

Upvote (0)

I have been very happy with my car up in till my 3year factory warranty was up, but I have a 7year 100,000 thousand warranty ever time I go to get something fixed with my car they tell me a bunch of bull that I don't have one, now yesterday I had my oil changed some where other then where I bought my car & was very disappointed @ what I saw this is 1 of many things wrong with this car, there was RUST all over my undercarriage nuts bolts muffler, I was told that a lot of parts & the car should last @ lest 90,000miles that was a lie. my breaks only lasted 21,000 thousand they gave my all kinds of EXCUSES my tires didn't even last 20,000 miles & they gave me more bull. u see where I am going with this I would like something done about this @ lest someone talk about this with me other then dealer ships someone needs to fix my problems I feel I was taking advantage of this IT was the first time I ever bought a car from a dealer.

Upvote (3)

I have purchased four Ford vehicles from Lake ford ,in Lewistown Pa 17044, I can't believe that one ford dealership can do so much bad workmanship on there customers vehicles. We purchased a new 2001 zx2 from them. We took it back for a heater problem. They broke the windshield trying to remove the access panel to the heater, drilled holes in the bottom of the heater and when you ran the ac water ran out on the passenger floor. They did repair work on my f350 lariat, left grease on the seats and carpets, stood on the chrome front bumper scuffing up the chrome. They replaced a exhaust manifold on my brothers 5.4 engine and when they removed the manifold they dropped in on the brake line rupturing it, I took four wheels and tires off of my Porsche Cayman S to them last week to be mounted , they ruined the paint on the first wheel they tried to change ,I stopped them before they trashed anymore. They told me that the machine they should have used was broken. I think they should Rembrandt me for the damaged wheel !!!!

Upvote (0)

I took four tires to Lake Ford, Lincoln Mercury, in Lewistown Pa 17044. They destroyed the paint on the first tire, trying to change it. I stopped them from destroying the paint on the remaining three,. They told me that the tire machine that they should have used was broken. I ask them why they destroyed my rim. When they new they had the wrong tools. They were supposed to contact me to have my rim repaired. They never did. I have purchased four vehicles from this dealership since 2003, a zx2, escape, f350 lariat, and a focus. If they don't make this right I will not purchase another car from Ford!!!

Upvote (0)

I have a 2011 Ford Fiesta. It has been through 2 new transmissions, a new computer/transmission part (in shop right now), and has been in at least 1-2 other times for transmission work. I am checking into lemon laws to see if it falls under this. I have missed work due to car issues and will not recommend this car to anyone ever.

Upvote (0)

the timing chain broke at 70,000 miles. this vehicle was serviced every 3,000 miles. this is a local police vehicle and since I have been chief of police I bought only Fords. The crown vics I bought all had the paint peel off and ford would not help second this is the second ford explorer that the motor is gone because of the timing chain. Every mechanic I have consulted said yes the explorers have a problem with the timing chains- I find this out after buying 1-2013 & 2-2014 ford explorers. This should be taken care of instead of me having to spend $5,000.00 for a motor at 70,000 miles. great job ford.

Upvote (0)

My car is a 2012 Ford Mustang. Less than 1 year of owning my car, the paint on the hood started bubbling, directly in the middle of the front of the hood and has now chipped off. I just starting notice more bubbling now popping up towards the left front side of the hood. This car is only 2 years old and I can't believe that this is happening. Will you stand by your name and fix this paint issue as this is looking very bad on the car?

Upvote (0)

Purchased a pre-owned certified 2013 Taurus with 23000 miles. The car has been in the shop more times than i made payments. From radio, front end and door handle with little help from dealer.

Upvote (0)

2005 Ford Escape - The right rear inner wheel well has rusted so badly that the shock tower is resting on the hatch wall. Every time I go over a rough part of the road, there is a loud banging noise. Please do not say that Ford is not aware of this problem. The are hundreds of Escapes that have this problem. Most of us cannot afford the repair, and cannot afford a new car. Most of us still are paying on the car. How am I to pay for a repair that may or may not work that costs around 2K to repair? I have owned several Fords, and I am very disappointed in the lack of attention from Ford. My family and friends own other make cars that are older than mine, and have less rust on their car. Please step up to the plate and do something. More and more are talking about a lawsuit. I will jump on the lawyer train, but would prefer not to. Please be responsible. I am also preparing a flyer to put on every Ford Escape that I see. I am sure the news stations would be interested.

Upvote (0)

I have 2010 limited expedition el have complained about the paint numerous times when car was serviced was told it would cost me. the vehicle looks bad,the running boards the tailgate and on the hood.

Upvote (0)

Ford Escape 2012 - Rust on wheel wells and doors poorly repaired during warranty period; have been asking them to redo the work since rust resurfaced within months; pictures, emails, phone calls, dealership visits and still no repairs, just aggravation. Worst customer service! No respect for clients or warranty. They seem to think if you ignore product and client issues long enough, they'll just go away. Jim Keay Ford Canada.

Upvote (3)

I bought a 2004 mustang in Toms River. I test drove the car and all was great. i came back at the end of the week to get the car and as i pulled away i noticed the brakes going to the floor. I drove home anyway and called ford two days later(i work long hours)Ford said to bring it in so i droped it off to the owners son, so i was told and the next day he said he took the car home that night and couldnt find anything wrong with it. I am not going to go on and on. Point is i picked up my car with cigarette burns on the carpet and a dent in the rear bumper.

My car had to go back three more times for the same thing and one off these time one of them hit a curb or something and bent my rim. They had to replace the front brakes twice and the rotors once, then after that the front end shook so bad, and they said the back tires needed to be alligned. It needed to get alligned because they hit a dam curb. these are very pricey rims and i should not have to replace it. I am down, one bumper, carpet and a rim and i have had the car one month. All this and it fails inspection after i said to look at it and make sure all is ok so i dont have to bring car back a fith time. It had seven codes.

No one bothered. My past three cars have had been fords and this is making me think to buy else where. I really hope this can be fixed. Thank you for all your help in this matter.

Upvote (0)

I bought a new 2006 Explorer from Future Ford of Sacramento thinking that Ford backup their product and we are in good hands. • In January of 2007, our vehicle had a major computer problem; it lost all powers while we were driving. We had to drive around with a computer attachment and wait for the electrical failure to happen again so the Service Department could figure out what was wrong. Thank goodness it was under warranty. • With only 49,463 miles, in February of 2010 our transmission failed. Thank goodness it was under the extended warranty. • With only 58,832 miles, in October of 2011 (20 months) our transmission failed again.

We towed our Explorer to Future Ford of Roseville. We were told our warranty had expired and we have to pay to fix the transmission again. We wrote to FORD Costumer Relationship Center believing that they will be supportive and they are going to honor and stand behind their products, they wrote: First, I would like to apologize on behalf of Ford Motor Company regarding your recent experience with your vehicle. Ford cares about each and every customer. It appears that a decision was already made and at this time, there is nothing we can do to overturn the previous decision that was done. I apologize if my response is not favorable on your end. We hope that we might have the opportunity in the future to restore your confidence in our products and service.

FORD should apologize to the American People for building such a defective and bad product and for not standing behind their own product knowing that it has many problems and for their trouble service. It is a shame that this product is built in the United State of America. FORD will never restore our confidence in their product. I will share this drama with everyone I know so they can reevaluate their options before buying this product.

Upvote (0)

in 2007 i leased a 2007 ford fusion new with 125 miles on it the brake sensor went out the themostat went out pocaro ford in racine replaced that and the next day the cars engine and transmission were junk pocaro had the car for over a month and was suppuse to put in a new transmission and engine when i got the car back it ran as if they didnt do anything to the car when i called pocaro and ford credit to complain they told me if the car doesnt run right just give it back all these problems with the car were before 45000 miles on it.

also ford credit sent me a letter voiding the warenty and making me pay double miles when i told them i didnt agree they repossed the car the car was such a lemon the dealer didnt want it so it ended up going to mayheim in chicago to get lemon laundered across state lines it was sold to a dealer in chicago for 8500 when blue book on it is 125000 when i called the dealer he said the lemon ford fusion was still on his lot and that ford never diclosed any problems with the car to the dealer.

ford should go buy its lemon fix or repair daily car back and give me refund for having to deal with this hunk of junk lemon car that was made in mexico and advertise as being american made ford should keep its lemon cars in mexico

Upvote (0)

As of six months ago I purchased my first Ford F250 truck. To be honest I have to say I have never been more dissatisfied with the performance of this vehicle or quality of your customer service. This is a 2008 model; I bought this truck used with 52k miles on it. Since I've had it in the last six months I've spent well over $2000.00 dollars in repairs that were engineering defects that were not put on the recall list. Again, these problems were not due to age or wear and tear, they were engineering defects that were not resolved before leaving the assembly line.

Just today I spent over $600.00 getting the canister, solenoid, fuel cap and vent hose kit replaced. According to the local Ford dealership, my personal mechanic and the Ford Forum, this has been a reoccurring problem with Ford trucks where the canister becomes easily clogged from dust stopping up the canister and vent hose (because it's too short) and defecting the solenoid causing the check engine light to come on. In turn it takes me like 20 minutes to refuel my truck because the gas pump continually shuts off.

This is all due to a little dust. As I stated earlier I had to spend over $600.00 to get this fixed. When they mechanic fixed the problem he had to access an updated Ford memorandum on how to properly reinstall the parts differently than the way it came from the factory. THIS IS AN ENGINEERING DEFECT ON FORDS PART!!! The dealership told me they could not reimburse me because it was not on the recall list and they were waiting for so many complaints before it became a recall item.

All you have to do is read Ford forum, talk to local dealerships and consumers and you will find out very quickly this is an issue. There seems to be a lack of integrity on Fords part for making me pay for an engineering defect when it should have never been sold that way from the beginning. As I stated previously, I have spent well over $2000.00 on engineering defects for this truck. I should not have had to pay for one!

The name and quality of Ford is rapidly losing its reputation as a quality vehicle for obvious reasons. I for one will never buy another Ford vehicle unless they start owning up for their mistakes and paying for the problems that are reoccurring. I expect full compensation on my many repairs which I'm certain I'll never see due to the lack of integrity, pride and quality of your company. This is definitely demonstrates a lack of professionalism and integrity for the Ford name.

Upvote (0)

I purchased a 2012 Ford Focus in July 2011. I am unable to get the radio station that I usually listen to which is FM 87.7 mind you I can get the radio station on my $20.00 radio I keep at my desk and I can get the radio statio on my wifes 20 year old Chey Cavalier but I'm being told by McCarthy Ford in Chicago on 115th Street and Pulaski where I purchased the vehicle that Ford "says" this is normal operation that that particular radio station FM 87.7 will not come in. Mind you I am also a former Ford employee. I am very upset and dissatisfied with ford.

Upvote (0)

When turning the steering of my Ford Fiesta, there is a hammering sound and feeling on the steering wheel, i already took the car in 3 times for the same problem and they just grease it but after a week a the same problem is still there it just got worse. We have other cars also from Ford,a Fiesta ambient and a Figo and none of them does it. I also test drive a Fiesta and there were no problem with it. I also drove a Ford Trend for a month and that car did not do it. When I took the car in for service to check the problem the technician told me that there is a fault on the steering column of the Fiesta's and head office told him to grease it. I explained to him that I never had problems with the other cars I drove. He said they can only grease it but the problem is still there after a week,the greasing is not the solution. please I want an explanation because I cannot drive the car like this. this is unacceptable

Upvote (0)

I would like to request ford to take off their commercial of the annoying young blonde mother with the nasal tone. She is horrific and would turn me off on buying one of their products. Please pass this message along to ford to pull the add.

Upvote (0)

I bought a 04 ford explorer and I already replaced 3 out of the 4 wheel hubs I just got it back and it was making a noise in the front and the back the mechanic told me it the rearend and and posibally the transmission my loan was 13000 I figured after putting a new tranny and rearend in ill have close to what I paid for the vehicle you need stand behind your work and should replace the known causes of your failures to me in my mind this is a lemon since there is so many problems out there with your tranny and rearends you should be ashamed of your quote “Ford Tough” not really ohh is that why you guys didn’t need the “Bail Out” cuz you guys replace your good parts with junk?

Upvote (4)

I purchased a 2012 Ford Escape in the Fall of 2011 and in the Spring of 2012 I was told that i had some damage to the sidewall of one of my tires. In the Fall of 2012 i bought 4 snow tires and had them put on. In the Spring of this year i had the other tires put on but wanted to get a new tire to replace the damaged one.

I phoned them only to find out that my Platinum coverage that I bought for tires had expired, which is wrong, they should have put a new tire on in the Spring of 2012 because i had paid for that coverage. To add insult to injury they also told me that the tire Cross Trainer 225/65/17 had been discontinued.

Nels is the one who told me about the damage but didn’t say lets put a new one on because i had the coverage and now i have to go with a tire at my expense (I’m on a fixed income) that does not have the same tread but is real close. I am so upset that i have told people not to buy a vehicle and i have even mentioned not to buy any Ford products.

I can really see now how theses Dealerships can take advantage of people by not telling them certain things and let the coverage expire. I am complaining to you because they operates under your banner of Ford. I would like something done about this and would also like to hear from you in regards to this letter.

Upvote (1)

I purchased a 2006 explorer in 2009 with 24360 miles in Feburary 2011 a toner ring went out on the right rear side—-34263 miles-even tho we were 1 month over the 5 years we were alomost 16000 under the 50000—-My service tech could not explain it tho it was possible a rock hit it and caused the break—we fix it 751.00—this year 2012 March 25th the same thing appeared to be happening again 11000 later —

My service teck was rulling out another toner –maybe a sensor—BUT to our suprise the toner ring and sensor when out on the left side—the ring was broke —came apart between the teeth—no teeth missing just snapped—-my service tech has never seen toner rings go out in such a newer vehicle–less alone 2 in 2 years–He checked to see if problems had been posted and found none. I have the ring and proof of replacing twice—

We have owned 2 ford explores previous about had approx 134000 miles before trading and never had this problem—all my service work has been done at a Ford Dealer ( Luther Ford, fargo ND—-please check to see if their has been any other reports—-you can call me at 701-282-5700 during the day

Upvote (0)

I recently took my 2011 V6 Mustang in for a problem with the rear wheel making noise during braking. I took it to Clinton Family Ford in Rock Hill SC on Wednesday morning 11/16/11. I was told they were going to replace all the brake pads. They said the car would not be ready until Friday 11/18/11. Are you kidding me? When I asked why it would take so long they said the brake pads come from Memphis and they don’t keep them in stock. Same answer from Fort Mill Ford in SC. Seriously? Your dealerships don’t keep brake pads in stock? What about air filters, spark plugs, oil filters? What the hell. This is ridiculous. I realize you have a system you use to determine what to keep in stock but this is ridiculous. Your system results in crappy customer service.

Upvote (0)

There is an intermittent noise inside the car. IT sounds like it is coming from the passenger side. IT is hard to explain the noise but I think it is similar to a fan whurring noise. Ford has not heard the noise so they have not fixed it. Three weeks ago the car stopped running. The car was towed to the nearest Ford dealer. The problem had something to do with the transmission. IT took the dealer a few days to get the part. Yesterday my wife could not stop the car. NO brakes. Almost had an accident. She got the car home and called the dealer. They can not look at it until next week. My wife no longer trusts this car.

Upvote (0)

I own a 2004 Ford F-250 with about 41,000 miles on it, (I mention the mileage, because, at this mileage I shouldn’t have the following problems). Recently I found out through Saret Ford that I have a broken oil dipstick tube, and it will cost me $2000.00, plus, to get it fixed. The exhaust manifold has to be removed as well as the oil pan to get access to the dipstick tube. The mecahnic at Saret Ford explained that since the manifold factory bolts are so rusted beyond normal removal that all the studs have to be broken, the broken studs, one by one, removed out of the engine head, and the manifold removed and replaced with a new one.

I was also told that the other manifold should be changed because the studs rust away and the manifold will either create leaks and/or eventually break away altogether. I ask you, is this “Ford Tough” part of my truck?? Because of the extreme workscope and expense to me to have my “truck back,” I’m officially asking for Ford to pay for this repair, including the other manifold. You have to admit, this is a huge slap to my wallet, because, in my view, Ford decided to allow foreign junk metal to be part of these trucks. So, I’m asking, (from a die hard Ford man, can you please help me out??

Upvote (0)

Brakes are very spongy. I talked to a ford service writer about this he said it was the booster and there was nothing that could be done about it. Now when I turn left or right it feels like the abs system is coming on. The car makes a vibrating sound and the brake pedal will vibrate. Called the service writer and told him about this, he told me he did not have a clue as to the problem. The noise started with 36300 miles on the car. It does not make the noise every time I turn left or right. I really like the car except for the brakes which are awful.

Upvote (0)

Bought a new pickup on May 29th on June 7th transmission fluid was leaking out of the truck, had it towed to the dealer it only has 190 miles on it, They said it was a transmission pump and blown seal, The problem is that they can’t get the part to repair the problem. They have now had the truck longer than we have. Have complained to Ford Corporate at least they aren’t lying to us like the dealership is, they said the part won’t be shipped for another 2 weeks. We were supposed to leave for vacation on June 28th doesn’t look like that is possible now. Doe’s anyone know what we can do to resolve this problem?

Upvote (0)

I recently purschase a 2008 Mercury Milan early this year. I love the car but the 6 CD Disc Changer has went out on me. I did my research and found that serveral other customers had the same problems with the Ford Fusion and Milan around the same year. My car had just over 50,000 miles went I purchase it. When it turn over 62,000 miles, they said my warranty didn’t cover any issues with the car stereo. When I call to see how much it cost to replace it, they said it would cost over $400 dollar. That is “highway robbery.’ I would rather go to Best Buy and get one half the price. I just got the car. Please somebody from Ford help me out on this.

Upvote (0)

Hey, My 2007 Explorer Sports Trac needs a new Fuel Pump Driver Module and dealership/ford is telling me that the part is on back order for at least a month. This seems crazy but i have called around and called the ford motor company and the part is on back order. Beside the inconvenience it could cost me over a $1000 for a rental car for the month. I can’t believe that they expect me to come out of pocket because they can not provide a part to fix a truck they sold me only 4 years ago. If they do not resolve the problem it will be the last ford i buy, this was my 3rd SUV.

Contact the Ford Complaint Department