Chime Customer Service

Contact Chime Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-844-244-6363

Chime comes up with a single line agenda: To help its members lead healthier financial lives. Too often banks make it hard to save money. For this reason, Chime is dedicated to building a new kind of bank account that makes the hard parts of managing money easy, by eliminating unnecessary fees and help its members form healthy financial habits because.

If you have a problem with Chime, call the customer service number at 1-844-244-6363 or drop in your questions and comments to support@chimecard.com or help@chimecard.com. The corporate office location is unknown, but is somewhere in the San Francisco, California area in the 94114 zip code. The company claims that it’s your money and it’s your life. So, Chime in.

It's fairly easy to make the switch to a bank account by using the policies that Chime offers. Common products are Deposit Account Agreement, Savings Account Agreement and Electronic Communication Agreement. When you bank with Chime, you get a Chime Visa debit card, a spending account and a savings account that can be managed entirely from your smartphone with which you can save automatically.

Chime Contact Information

• Chime headquarters address

• San Francisco, California 94114

1-844-244-6363

24 hours live chat online

Browse reviews of other Banks

Top Chime Complaints

I made a considerable cash deposit to my Chime bank account .The funds posted in a short period of time. Immediately there after I send 3 Cash App payments to family members leaving more than half of my initial deposit in the account. Several hours later I attempted to withdraw cash at the ATM and my card was declined. I went to a second ATM and my card was declined a second time. I then attempted to log on to my online account via the Chime App and a notice the my account was suspended appeared. There is no apparent reason for my account to be frozen or my being denied access to my hard earned money without warning nor notice. I had friends with me who were relying on my ability to access cash rapidly. Moreover, I was in a public place in the presence of several other patrons whom were shopping at the time. Extremely embarrassing. And to add insult to injury access to Chime bank customer service was an email address and a phone number of a recording that disconnect the call outside of limited service hours. Extremely frustrating. I am seriously disappointed and equally concerned that money be returned ASAP especially because I have a very important purchase to make in a few hours.

I have submitted all the paperwork you need to re open my account. Danny Davis 01 31 84 ssn# 1794. WHY IS MY ACCOUNT NOT RE ACTIVATED.

I believe they have misplaced my deposit. they have no record of it and I know it was sent. Can you take care of that matter so no lawsuits will be filed. Thank you.

I had my tax refund split between two accounts. I received the deposit on my other account last week. Six days later and I have still not received route deposit to my chime bank account. I am unable to speak to a live person about this matter. All I get automated voice messages when I call and bot responses to email and app messages. I will never deal with this bank again.

Chime has the worst customer service imaginable and their app has glitches in it. Their people will never admit to a mistake or that they are wrong. They really have an exalted view of themselves that is very very off the mark. I spent 2 hours on hold and 3 1/2 hours on the phone before they finally did what I ask them. They do not respond to app requests so don't bother. My situation still isn't resolved.

I can't access my account number and routing number because I forgot it but I'm trying to transfer to a other Ban corporate banking to were I can transfer to other card

Chime customer service representative's are so rude. I have never dealt with such ignorance in my life. I filed a dispute for fraudulent activity on my account and they did absolutely nothing. Spoke with a manager by the name of Frank and he was rude as well they denied my claim and pretty much just said deal with it and wait 90 days after telling me I was approved for a provisional credit. I wouldn't recommended chime to an animal they suck.

The customer service representatives are so rude they hang up in your face and can never help when I ask for a manager they never get on the line I sat on hold a entire hour waiting.

Chime billing department blocked my card and suspended my account. I'm an army veteran who receives disability this is my only account. I've been contacting them for about a week they telling me to contact Bancorp. Bancorp is telling me to contact chime I've been without money for a week. I have kids I have to take care of bills I have to pay.

I tried swiping my card to pay for daycare to find that my card was suspended. To top it all off corporate doesn't make or receive phone calls so meanwhile while they hold your money hostage you just have to wait for them to respond back to you. I've been with them since they first opened have given them over 200k since I first started and this is how they repay me. They've just lost a customer in me and I'd advise anyone to deal with another company.

Thanks for let me know about those crooks & disrespectful people. I was think about open a account with Chime customer service but when I hear about the negative comments about those delinquent people. I'm thinking I'd be even crazy to try open anything with them thank for you comments.

It's been three different occasions that I used an ATM and the money didn't dispense! I use other cards at these machines for the last two years, but only Chime card does this! An error on the transaction, but no error on the withdrawal from the actual account. I'm suspicious of these transaction errors that still pull your money. Wake up folks we are allowing these companies and ATM companies take advantage of us.

The Chime service representative spoke with today literally lied! They give you the run around! Any banking entity can release your funds, but they have become lackadaisical and they benefit from these temporary lost transactions! Image you had 1000 people's money stuck in your account for two days! I'm switching cards.

I changed a transaction online and it did not go through. I looked on their website for an address but did not find one. What kind of legitimate company does not list their address on their corporate website? It really concerns me now that I am banking with a place without an address. It's not even a physical location.

I was told by your Twitter account to email you about my complaint with Chime. Well one day I purchased $5 in gas, the next stop is an ATM to get some money. My account balance was $100 less all of a sudden. I look my transactions and I don't see where $100 was gone, but it was gone. I tried to call Chime and it was after 7pm so Chime was closed for the night, they do not have 24/7 customer service. I email them my problem, but at this point I am screwed (pardon the language).

I am an Uber driver and this occurred on Friday. My account had hardly any money in it so I lost out on a weekends worth of work for Uber which is usually around $300-$400 and I still did not know why there waS money missing out of my account. Chime FINALLY got back to me through their messaging system on their app. They told me that my $5 gas purchase at 7-11 where I got the gas put a $100 "hold" on my gas purchase of $5. Chime said that they had no control over that and that I should go to 7-11 to straighten it out. I was appalled, customer service asking me to do the leg work of getting my $100 back?

I have been a customer of both Bank of America and Wells Fargo and I assure you they would have done the leg work to get my money back. After they told me that I had to go to the 7-11 to straighten out the situation, I told them that what they were telling me were lies. I always go to that 7-11 to get gas and I have NEVER had a $100 hold of my money for a small purchase of gas.

Then they finally sort of admit that it is their procedure to ensure there is enough money in the account to cover the purchase. So I told them, "so what you are saying is that Chime does not trust its customers?" I was done after that and I was tweeting about my experience with Chime and telling people to be cautious of opening an account with Chime. After I tweeting a few things Chime's Twitter account asked me to direct message them about the complaint. Well I direct messaged them telling them how customer service lied to me and that I lost $400 of pay because of Chime and that it was going to be hard to feed my children this week. After I sent them the message I was blocked my them, can you believe that?

So what I did was I found the CEO's Twitter account told him how disgusted I was with his company that he founded and that they were obviously not ready to be competitive in the banking industry. He has never contacted me once. I have gone on rants on Twitter just to give Chime a bad image. I tweeted about how their account contacts me, asks me about my complaint, and then blocked me. I guess they figured that was a bad move because a couple days ago they unblocked me, so I have started the rants again telling them to block me again like last time.

It might just be me, I don't know, but I think this is a horribly handled situation by a bank. Putting the blame on what happened to me on everyone except themselves until they were caught in a lie. Please feel free to reply to this email of you would like any more information and I would also like to know what a professional thinks of my situation a Chime.

Thank you for reaching out to me and being concerned enough to ask me to email you my problem. I look forward to your reply.

Have feedback for Chime?