Customer Satisfaction Results

BMW

Complaint Department

Filed by Complaints Department on Feb 16, 2015
Consumer Rating

BMW USA has acknowledged the early model R56 Mini Cooper have " high pressure fuel pump problem" by extended the warranty for replacement. However Australia BMW ignore and refuse to fix it. they want to charge $1400 to replace the fuel pump and also do a complete carbon clean for the engine cost $4000.

Below Is the link to the letter issued by mini USA.

3 customers agree with this feedback

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about BMW?

Compare BMW to Similar Cars more...

BMW Customer Feedback Trending Now

34 BMW consumers have created complaints against BMW to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free BMW complaint form to share your review. Need to contact BMW corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

Consumer Rating

I leased a 2014 BMW for $344/month. The Ad said it was leasing for $229/month. Sales person said this did not apply to Orr BMW dealership WHEN I ASKED ABOUT AD. Tim (?), manager, told me it did apply to Orr dealership, and that's why I should have jumped and screamed BEFORE signing papers. It's not my fault the salesman was dishonest. Tim said he would check into this and get back with me, for me to only discuss this with him. Have not heard from Tim. Tim admitted that I should not be paying more than the advertised lease price but does not know how to handle the situation. He said he was going to contact BMW Corporate and get back with me, but I haven't heard from him. I am not happy with BMW dealership right now!!

Consumer Rating

My radio in my 2013 BMW plays for a few minutes then stays off for a few minutes. The station can not be changed or play the satellite radio. I call the dealership and have to take it in for them to check it out. While there, I found out there is a notification that there is a problem with the x drive causing the problem. I was told that day the radio would have to be replaced and new one was ordered for my car. Well, that was on February 5, 2015 and to date NO radio. I have called the dealership several times and have been told that they will call me when it comes in. Also, it can take up to 6 months for the radio to come in, so it may be August before I get a new radio.....WTH??? This is my first BMW, and its been a car that I have always wanted since I was 16. I thought with it being a BMW things would definitely be replaced faster and go smoother...I can't help but wonder if anything else needs repairing/replacing how long will that take to be corrected. I feel like going back to American made; at least I feel be able to get parts in a timely manner.

Consumer Rating

Bought used 2013 535i on 3/28/15.dealership agreed to swap wheels from my 2011 5281 to purchased car. Immediately had tire monitoring light state unable to monitor system. Notified dealership on way home and sales person stated he would look into it. Many days later heard from service person from dealership, "I think its a senor problem, I will speak to sales mgr and get back to you. 2 weeks later no call, I called repeatedly and was told problem was being addressed. 1 week later after 3 followup calls I am told that the tire swap was for wheels only and sensor problem is up to me to resolve.Contacted general mgr "Jack". Can't due anything now and will call you back soon. This is my 4th BMW, never had this frustration presented before. Hope you can help deal with this, thanks

Consumer Rating

March 17 2015, BMW aired a TV commercial that depicted a black African American couple driving a BMW and the couple appeared lost. The black.African American.couple looked at a white woman standing in.front of a would be bed and breakfast establishment, then the black African American couple commented about how crazy the white woman looked and then sped away in fright driving a BMW. Thus giving the false pretense that black African Americans think white women look crazy. Myself being a white male of German and Irish heritage found the TV commercial very offensive and should be removed from TV.

Consumer Rating

I just collected my new car BMW 328i of registered number wxs8683 of chasis no : E994356 before few days chinese new year and found tire damaged. Due holiday and i m rushing to oversea & i m not able to send in the car for claim. This is really dissapointed me which such a new car also can have such problem happened in a new car. And i had try to solve it from sales personal but seems no response and useless in supporting my claim. I hopes bmw malaysia will take immeadiate action of my new car problem. Thank you

Chu
Mobile
0193832439

Consumer Rating

I have ordered a BMW X 3 on mid july and I have already done my payment at the the beginning of semptember. I have ordered my car in Turkey and pay ekstra transporation money to take my car in Skopje. But my car could't be arrieved from Münich to Skopje for nearly a month and half. The dealer in skopje contiously lied to me, they told me this is not their falut but the fault of the center diplomatic delivery, and then they confessed that they are waiting the trcuk will be full this means I have to wait at least more that a month. When I ordered my car no one told me this they told me the maximum time to wait will be 2,5 monthas. When we decided to buy BMW we thought that we also bought prestige, but this is totally wrong. Both borusan Ankara Turkey and Makkar in Skopje is responsibble for this. Pelase do something as soon as possible to recover this process. I need my car

Consumer Rating

As earlier I had filed a complained regarding the service of my BMW car Model No. BMW320 D to the BMW Company. Now, I want to file a complaint regarding manufacturing defect of my car bearing registration no. JH10AA2226 and chassis no. WBAPP17090NN33275.
Last two month before I send my car to service centre (M/s OSL Prestige Private Limited) in Kolkata but there was no serious response from the workshop. My car is already in the workshop bearing a horn problem and other problems. The service people are unable to resolve the problem.
I am taking follow-ups from last two month but I don’t get any positive response from the workshop and I am totally frustrated from the service of M/s OSL Prestige Private Limited Kolkata.
Now I think that there was a manufacturing defect while purchasing so I want a total replacement of my BMW. So I kindly requested you to take my problem seriously and give the proper guideline for the replacement.

Consumer Rating

Good day on the 12th Dec 2012 I received delivery of my new vehicle. It is the 1st BMW I have ever owned and looked forward to driving it. To my surprise within the first couple of weeks driving it I would sometimes hear a slight knock coming from the right. I continue to monitor he situation and after about 6 weeks I decided to call the Dealer ( Richmond Motors ). They took in the vehicle for an inspection and found that it had a defective Steering Rack. They informed me that they would send for a new part and replace it under the warranty. It has now been 3 1/2 weeks and I'm yet to have my vehicle repaired. I sent an official request that the vehicle be completely inspected to check for additional defects. I am very concern that this vehicle might have other problems that might not show up know but later, especially after my warranty has passed. My vehicle is just about 3 months old and was discover with a manufacturer's defect within the first month. I personally that my vehicle should be replaced. I am writing now because i wanted to give the Dealer sometime to address the issue. This has not happen and i stand here worried about future defects in my vehicle. The VIN # of the vehicle is :WBA3B1204DJ395498. I would appreciate if this matter can be addressed as soon as possible.

regards

Terrence Singh

Hi there

I hope you can help me

Pelase find attachd the first complained I wrote to the dealer and BMW SA. Up to this point, no one has helped me

I am running ut of patience with BMW now, if anyone can help me please do because right nw I don’t know what to do

My car has been in an out of the dealer countless times. They seem to notget the problem or car to fix it. All I need is the way forward

I have taken my car to the Sandton BMW Dealer (South Africa) 2 weekes ago. First the petrol in the car was over 3 quarters, almost full
When I went to collect it, it was empty, saying 30km to go. I asked why they didn’t fill the car if they were busy testing it and no one helped and I ended up filling my car again

These people have been lying and taking me for a ride for a year now with the same problem in my car. The car is making endless noise that they cant fix.

Now my tire is flat I cant even drive the car, I saw the tire as I was leaving the dealer and I went back to them, they told me it’s a puncher and tried to fix it, again before I could even get home the light on the dashboard was back and I tried to call them, as I got home, the tire was worse I was forced to park the car, and that meant I couldn’t even test the car if it was fixed because I couldn’t drive it

I called the person that I was dealing with there and he told me to “BUY A NEW TIRE”. That part I didn’t understand as I sent my car to them without a tire punch

please see below my previous complain

Good Morning
I have been having a problem with my car since i bought it brand new.
First incident occurred a week after buying my car at sandton auto. I had a problem with my brake pads. They were very noisy and couldn’t break properly and got to a point where they had to be change within less than a month of buying a brand new car.
After that everything else was wrong in that car. Just after 2 months it started to have this noise in front (could be in the engine) i don’t know. I had to go home (Eastern Cape) so i couldn’t bring the car in. when i came back i took my car to Zambezi auto as i am closer to that side. They tried to fix it saying that it’s the cables going to or from the fan. All those cables were changed and my car was there for about 2 - 3 days.
I went to collect the car and just before i got home the same day the noise was still there. I called them and told them that what they did didn’t help even one bit. They arranged for me to bring back the car the following day. And mind that this is my only car, i just cannot afford to be taking it in where’s i can’t even get a loan car or any kind of assistance in terms of transport to and from work.
My car spends another good 3 days there with them changing some other cables as well and re-gasing the fan or air-con. Then i went to collect my car again, and the problem was still there, the noise was so loud that even people at the robot would turn heads. I told the dealer again that the problem was not fixed. This time around the cables inside my car were hanging around on the passenger sit side where i had to tuck them in. THIS IS A NEW BMW CAR for God’s sakes
I had to travel to Swaziland so i was away for a month. When i came back i had a tire bust and my car was towed to Menlyn auto. Then i told them as well about the problem. They looked at it as well, tried to fix it but no luck. They said there was a new part that was needed and ordered it. And again i had to be carless for more than a week. They did a test drive and told me that unfortunately the noise is still there and there is something else they have to do. Again they chopped and changed whatever it was but still the first day of me collecting the car the noise was there.
I called them and told them as well but nothing happened.
I decided to bring it to the dealer i bought it from, which is Sandton Auto. I came with my problem and explain to the manager the whole story and the fact that if i bring my car in i will need a loan car (which I was promised to get but didn’t). Then my car was booked in (this is the fourth time now in a dealer with the same problem). Stayed about 3 days because they had to keep the car in for testing in the morning to see exactly what could be wrong.
They changed something’s as well and also when i went to collect the car, before i could even get to the robot near them, the noise was there. I called them again and told them that whatever they did, didn’t work coz now the noise is getting worse.
They booked the car again for the following week. I took my car there again to spend 2 days without a car and having to use public transport because no one could help.
It stayed there again and they fixed few things but still no luck. This time they even changed the entire computer system and this car was even giving false alarm warnings (this is what they told me, and they didn’t know why coz when they check the key, there was nothing). They also picked up that my PDC was loose (this confused me a lot). I went to them and spoke to the manager of the people fixing the cars, let him hear the noise i was talking about and he told me that "ohh that is a piece of cake, i can fix that easy". This i couldn’t understand as he was the first person who was called to look at the car the first time it went to them. Now this is the third time in sandton auto. The car was booked in for about 3 days now.
The car went in, the system was changed, cables we replaced (now this feels like a second hand car) and everything else that could lead to this kind of problem was looked at by different BMW specialists.
So more problems came out,
1. The speakers were damaged; i can’t even listen to proper music without the speaker kicking or vibrating or squeaking.
2. The car is vibrating now (and they did pick this up and said they will look at it)
3. i told them that the car sometimes doesn’t start, it just keeps quiet for a while (and this was looked at, again i had to leave my car there till the morning so that they can try and start it in the morning for testing, no loan car)
4. The brake pads noise is back (and the car was just serviced)
5. The noise is worse than ever
I spoke to one of the employees there; she told me that this is a problem that they are experiencing in all bmw's. And she told me that BMW SA is aware of this problem. Most of the 320 i have this problem and there was a call out by BMW SA to change the fan belt to something else (can’t remember what). And she even told me about her own experience as she was at the robot and she heard this car (BMW) parked next to her with the same loud noise.
So after that time i was told that they have to order a new fan for my car and change the entire fan system.
THIS ONE WAS A MASTER PIECE
I WAS ASKED WHERE I BOUGHT THE CAR BY SOMEONE WHO WAS HELPING ME THERE. I TOLD THEM THAT I BOUGHT THE CAR THERE BY THEM AND ACCORDING TO ME THE CAR WAS BRAND NEW. REASON WHY HE ASKED THIS WAS BECAUSE THE CAR DIDNT LOOK LIKE ITS WAS NEW AND THE PDC WAS NOT A BMW PDC.
WOW - THAT’S WHAT I SAID, I JUST DAID WOW.
This was a shock, asking myself lots of questions
1. Could this be an old bmw car?
2. Is it possible that someone sold me a car that was a second hand?
3. Is it possible that this BMW car with these kinds of problems could be a demo or something?
Really looking at it (IS THIS POSSIBLE)
So right now i am still waiting for a call (which i don’t think i will get as its 2 weeks already) for
1. Fan
2. Explanation on the PDC
and right now the pdc is faulty for real, it beeps when you are too close to something.
I really dont know what to do in this situation. i dont feel like i am driving a new car at all. as i travel a lot, im afraid that my car will soon be in 100 000 km where i wont have the previlage of jsut taking the car in. i dont have time to leave my car with the dealer anymore as I have proven that this problem CANNOT be fixed. i am tired of complaining and being stranded in terms of transport and worrying if this BEAUTIFUL 320 BMW MSPORT car cannot just stop in the middle of the road.
CAN SOMEONE, ANYONE OUT THERE HELP ME PLEASE.

Consumer Rating

My Car is Breakdown today near Udaipur beacuse of Tyre burst and Parsoli Motors, Surat, Sales Manager told me that your Car will be running up to 100 Km. that's why BMW has not given the spare wheel & spare so today I am in trouble beacuse my car is not abale to 100 Km. so what can i do and I demanded service from Customer Care with no. 31207 to drop me up to my place but the behaviour of driver is not very well and He is asking extra money and Customer care department also not responding very well.
My Car Number is GJ-21-AA-8969
Thanking You,
J M Shah
Maroli

Consumer Rating

I bought a F30 recently. The car was delivered with rusty car seat hinge bracket for both driver and front passenger side. This is ridiculous as BMW allowed the defective parts to be installed and going through their QC check and deliver to end user. My SA said that all F30 were delivered with this defective parts and they will make the warranty claim for all of their F30 customer. Further more, the rubber strip along the side mirror are full with stain mark which is unremovable. The funny SA told us that the car is park left outside under the expose of sun light and rain before deliver to each dealer, therefore, it can't be avoided with this kind of defects. By all means, poor quality of part has short life span or cosmetic defects. Besides, the driver side front shock absorber is having some funny sound when I driver through a hump even at low speed. Closing the door is another joke for this F30. The sound of the door closing showing how poor this car is, especially for driver side. It's not solid at all. This is my 1st Conti car and I decided to go with BMW since the review of F30 was so good. However, when I sit inside this car, it starts to disappoint me.

Consumer Rating

I had purchased a BMW X3 SUV from your dealer M/s. Platino Classic Motors (India) Pvt. Ltd. and took delivery of the vehicle on 28/06/2012.

The details of the vehicle is as under:-

Chasis Number – WBAWY37010LP98465
Engine Number – 75827955
Year of Manufacture as per Dealer Record – March 2012
Vehicle Registration Number – KL-43-D-7272

I use the vehicle only for long distance travel and that too during the late hours of the night.

On 22.7.2012 while on my return from Tirupati, near Palakkad, the vehicle broke down in the middle of the road. It was pure providence that there was no other vehicle behind us or we would all have perished in an accident ! The vehicle was towed from Palakkad by your towing pickup van and took 10 days to rectify the defect. I was informed that the vehicle had a system failure.

On 04.12.2012 night, I took the vehicle for travel to Tirupati again. I travelled 30 km when the vehicle broke down again. This time I am told that there was a break failure – fron left wheel sensor failure!

I am very much concerned that a vehicle o BMW make is giving so much of trouble. I have paid Rs. 5200000/- (Rupees Fiftytwo lacs only) for the vehicle (Vehicle Cost & Road Tax) and I am now worried as to how I can use the vehicle for my long distance travel with the vehicle giving so much of trouble.

I am afraid that I have been taken for a ride – I have a strong feeling that the vehicle even though shown as manufactured in 2012 as per the documents/records submitted by your dealer M/s. Platino Classic Motors (India) Pvt. Ltd. to the local RTO for registration of the vehicle, the same may not be the case. I feel very much let down and even cheated !

I am approaching you now for you to interefere in this matter and to advise me the actual manufacture of the vehicle and as to in what way you are going to compensate me in this whole matter.

I shall wait exactly one week / 7 days to hear from you after which I will be forced to approach the consumer court with my greiviance for proper addressal of my very bad experience with BMW.

Consumer Rating

A woman named Jennifer at the BMW bayside service department is extremely rude on the phone. I called in for the status of my vehicle and she provided me with an extremely nasty attitude. When she called me again to tell me my car was ready, she had an attitude again. I own a Lexus and their service center excels above and beyond compared to the bayside BMW service department. My lease is up next year and after this experience, I am completely turned off by BMW. I do not plan to lease or ever buy a BMW again.

Consumer Rating

Let me for a start introduce myself. My name is Ahmed Al-Toukhi a Saudi national living in the capital, Riyadh. About 8 months ago, I purchased a used BMW (335I) 2008 model fully loaded from a friend of mine. The car was in an excellent shape and has been regularly marinated at the local BMW dealer (Alnagi motors). Since I bought the car, I truly enjoyed how it drives and how it performs. Truly speaking, this is one of the best cars I have ever owned.

Now, allow me to explain to you how miserable I have been since I sent the car to Alnagi’s workshop asking them to check why the car have suddenly started shaking and how the engine sounded funny among other things. This was close to a month ago and the story begins. At first and after about two weeks, I was asked to pick up the car. When I drove the car out of the workshop, it appeared like nothing was fixed.

Two weeks later, I sent the car yet once again to the workshop where it stayed for a whole month after which I went to follow up and check and to my surprise; the car had been involved in an accident while at the workshop. We were astonished and totally mad. How could this happen and how come no one bothered to inform us! According to Alnagi, the car was undergoing a test drive during which the person who was driving it got into an accident damaging the left rear of the car. The logical thing to do as an owner is to ask to be compensated be it financially or given me options to choose from.

To make a long story short, the car is now still at the workshop and yet once again to our surprise, it’s being fixed without our permission. That day, the regional manager offered to purchase the car at 150,000 SR and asked us to go the used car show room to complete the paper work. While there, the person at the showroom claimed that he heard nothing of what was agreed between us and the regional manager and said that the car’s value is lower than the 150,000SR and we should sit and negotiate a deal. This is not what we were told and left the car in vain.

Meanwhile, today we received a call telling us that the car is done and we can come pick it up!! I could give you more details on various discussions we had with Alnagi but fear to bore you. I’m sending you this email seeking for your intervention to get this matter resolved once and for all. I was planning to file a law suit against Alnagi motors but thought I give this a try hoping that it will result in putting an end to this frustrating experience.

Note: We had already contacted Germany and they refereed us to BMW middle east but we were not able to get a hold of anyone.
Best Regards,

Consumer Rating

My Window glass got stuck in my 2008 BMW 328XI. I read lot of feedback from people online on Bimmerfest.com and most of the people say it is regulator. My BMW went out of Warranty in Dec 2011 and I got this issue right now. I was wondering if this is a common issue, did BMW idenitfy this as a project for concurrent improvement and was there a resolution in place in tems of service letter then I can take advantage of. I am really surprised this happened on parts that should have been tested for 100,000 cyles as a part of validation plans in new product development cycle. Can you help me understand this issue better, where I may end up paying a dealer over $600 for a mere window getting stuck.

Thanks
Pawan Arora

Consumer Rating

I Bought this car (BMW 320i) early January 2012, ever since taking delivery of this car it has given me countless problems, it has been booked in several times back to Zambesi Auto BMW Dealer, and still come back either with the same problem and or as I was told even new problems where discovered, its now April going to May and I still don't have the car in my possession as I am still paying for it every month, car was booked in again in March for the same problem.

Which I was told there was a back log on the part which was ordered for it, initially was told it was going to take about 14 day to have that part delivered, of which I estimated about 18 days for it be ready and fixed, of which was NOT the case, as now the was apparently something else wrong with the car- front lights, then now the radio is now not working, bottom line is I bought a car which I am not driving but I am paying for.

Clearly this is not acceptable I feel I am within my right to have to have this car send back and my money given back to me. as obviously it seems I bought a car which was not in a state/condition to being sold to anyone.

Consumer Rating

First and foremost I wish to express deepest disappointment over the reliability of BMW cars. I brought a fully imported model 523 I RLA from our local authorized dealer in Malaysia Tian Siang Motor in May 2010 and having this car is the biggest mistake I have ever made.

This car has been giving me problem after problem since the first day the car was released to me. I have been going back to the dealer questioning why my car was jerking when the auto transmission shifted gear but they could not rectify the problem for me until they requested me to get use to the jerking. Finally I gave up but that is not all.

On 2nd of February 2012, I drove my BMW out to have dinner with my close friend who is driving a Mercedes Benz. However is was raining after dinner and both of us decided to go homes. We got into our cars and his car was in front of mine.

When we reached a puddle of water which is not even a feet, my friend’s Mercedes went through smoothly and when I go through the puddle of water, my car stalled. It caused such a havoc for me as I have to wait for 3 hours for my car to be towed back to the work shop which is less than 10KM from where my car was stalled.

Few day later after checking on, the authorized workshop informed me that my car’s repair will cost me about RM38 thousands. This is a ridiculous amount and I was thinking to myself, for just crossing a puddle of water which is not even a feet and I have to paid RM38 thousands.

With the iceberg melting and global warming, it has been raining daily without failed in Malaysia and for every time I go out, I have to pay RM38 thousand. The other alternative is that I cannot go out with my BMW when it is raining and I have stupidly paid RM400 thousands for a car to be kept in the house. WHAT A BIG JOKE.

Furthermore it has developed a phobia in me as I am terrified when I use my BMW as it will cost me a bomb anytime and anywhere.

But again that is not all as after the car was repair and was released to me, one fine day (after 2 weeks) the authorized dealer called me to bring my car to the Ministry of Transportation to conduct an inspection and re –register my engine number again.

That mean to say that the authorized dealer has changes my engine block for crossing a puddle of water that is not even a feet. The worse is I have been driving my car for 2 weeks without being insured (Malaysian Law – car engine number must be registered in the Car registration Card) and if the car engine number is differ no insurance claim will be entertain in the event of an accident.

Furthermore, I have been stupidly driving the car for 2 weeks and if in the event that there is a road block and I might be prosecuted for a stolen car and may be imprisonment.

The car has created a lot of problem for me as I have not only lost my confidence and trust but also I have lost the followings :-

 Lost of usage of car for about a month
 Lost of reputation (lost of face in front of my business friend)
 Phobia in driving the car again (especially when it is raining)
 Expose to the risk of unprotected insurance claim (Insurance company will not cover if engine number is different from registration card).
 Expose to the risk of being imprisonment because of engine number is different from registration card. I may be accused of driving a stolen car.
 Causes me to pay so much for crossing a puddle of water.
 Unethical of your appointed workshop in simply changing parts and charge me a huge amount of money to gain their profit.
 Failure of your appointed workshop to adhere to the proper documentation procedures for changing of engine block which may put me at risk of imprisonment.

Sir, as a Director of such a reputable company, I personally think that you need to be more selective in your appointment and award of dealership and I think that Tian Siang is not close enough to give an impact to other car i.e.

Mercedes and VW in Malaysia as their after sales service is terrible and un ethical as they need to be more professional in handling such case. I never mean to be rude but I will not hesitate to approach the press to express my dissatisfaction over the reliability of the car.

Can I proudly say that I owned a BMW now??? (which I would very much like to say)

Please revert whether if this incident is justifiable.

Yours sincerely,

Dr Daniel Naik

Consumer Rating

Below Is the link to the letter issued by mini USA.

3 customers agree with this feedback

Consumer Rating

Dear Sir, Subject: Heavy expenditure on my BMW CH 04 C0051 repairs with following details. Make-BMW,Model-CKD525d Sedan, Engine No.23246608,VIN-WBANX5030CY95177

I bought BMW Series-5 sedan in the year OCT’07 from Krishna Automobiles, Chandigarh(India) and little did I knew that I would be repenting my proud purchase so soon.

I also own one Merceded E-Class and one Audie-A6.Ever since the purchase I have been getting the service & repairs from the authorized show room i.e.M/s Krishna Automobiles only.

In the month of Feb’12,car had a problem and I had to shell out a whooping amount of Rs.1,20,000 on its repair. In the month of April’12 on 11/04.12 the car was sent for servicing and again Rs, 29,682/-was the bill having Invoice No.SIP120077.

Hardly a fortnight had passed that on 26th April’12 the car developed a major snag of steering jamming while it was moving and with lot of difficulty an accident was avoided otherwise it would have been a horrifying accident with my mother inside.

It certainly is an irony that after spending nearly 45-50Lac on a car of the BMW reputation it is unheard that this car would develop a snag of Jammed steering which is very horrifying. I think I have really made a mistake by going in for BMW and I am totally disillusioned. I had to spend another 61000/- on getting the steering repaired.

I would like to know if you people can do something for such high repairs ,faults and the latest one is catastrophic and not heard of. Here I would like to know at the onset how do you decide to compensate me for the huge expenditure incurred on my car. You can check the repairs undertaken on my car by taking out the History Card from your system.

Unless I hear from you people very soon I would have no option left but to go to Consumer court for the recurring problem being faced by me apart from the drain on my pocket which till date from Jan’12 to April’12 has come to approx.2,80,000/-in the last 3 months only and not counting the cost of the repairs before that.

Hoping to hear soon from your end with a Concrete plan/Compensation to address problem with my car which I am beginning to believe that it is a case of Manufacturing Defect in this piece .Starting from the tyre burst to AC getting ineffective initially to some funny sounds from the front grill to the Rubber of the front & back wind screen getting eroded and rain water dripping inside and which is totally unheard off.

It is a total manufacturing defect and has proved to the worst decision in my life to think of buying a BMW . I would not suggest to any of my friends or to any of my relatives to go in for this reputed car of German make.

Anil Verma

Consumer Rating

This is in reference that my Car BMW X3 Reg. No. RJ 23 CA 0003 was traveling in rain and suddenly the car broke down due to water being sucked by the engine. Then we called the service centre and after 3 hour they responded us back by sending the representative and the crane to pick the car to Sanghi’s workshop Jaipur on dated 7th Aug. 2013 and till date they have not yet repaired or given any response regarding the car delivery and now they are saying that due to non availability of some parts they will take atleast 15-20 days more.

AS we have purchased a renowned brand car we expect the car and its services to be prompt and of higher standards but the type of your response we are completely unsatisfied as if you will take atleast one month to render your services just to repair small problems in the car then how will we continue belief in your services which you assured during the purchase of the car.

Contact the BMW Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to BMW. What is their corporate mailing address?

• 300 Chestnut Ridge Road
    • Woodcliff Lake
    • NJ 07677
  • I want to call the BMW customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

201-307-4000
  • I need to visit the BMW company website. What is their website address?