Bloomingdales Customer Service

Contact Bloomingdales Corporate

Toll free phone number: 212-705-2000

Welcome to the Bloomingdales complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Bloomingdales online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Bloomingdales corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Upset with Bloomingdales?

File a complaint here!

Reach Bloomingdales Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Bloomingdales corporate office

• 1000 3rd Avenue
    • New York
    • NY 10022

212-705-2000

Top Bloomingdales Complaints

I ordered a necklace back on Nov. 29, 2016. Soon after I received an email that it was "in transit". After three weeks I received nothing and it was still listed as in transit. I sent several emails, of which I retained copies, and received absolutely no response at all. Finally I called Bloomingdales customer service and was told "this never happens" and that they would re-submit my order and give me 25% off for the poor service.

I received the necklace and of course the 25% was not taken off of my bill. I again contacted Bloomingdales via email only to be told that I needed to submit an email address other than the one I provided, which of course makes no sense at all. Basically they are trying to make things as hard as possible for me so I will give up and they won't have to give me the 25% off that they stated they would. They are a poorly run company that does not care about customer service.

Comment (0)

I spent my entire Tuesday shopping online for Christmas presents for my Husband and family. On Wednesday I placed two orders, one of which was processed without any issues. The second order I placed through my Bloomingdales account had been cancelled three times in one day. From 10:00am to 4:30PM I had tried to get this order placed. I was tossed from the ordering department who blamed the credit department and the credit department blamed the Credit protection department.

Late in the day I confirmed my identity with the credit protection company and my Bloomingdales account was charged the $1098.00 for the order I had tried to place several times. That same evening I was called At 4:30PM by the credit department who assured me and apologized for the inconvenience that my credit card was charged and the order was placed and I would have my order by December 13th.

I called this morning just to be sure that the order was in your system as nothing was showing on my account profile and low and behold the order was cancelled again. I was placed on hold and the call was disconnected and called in again and placed on hold. The order department didn’t know what to do so I asked to be transferred to the credit department where I finally had enough and ask that they cancel all orders and refund both orders. I have to tell you not only did I waste two days for nothing but I have never gone through so much disorganization just to place an order.

I missed time off of work and I am extremely disappointed with the service I was given. One hand doesn’t know what the other hand is doing and all departments blamed each other leaving a customer with no resolution.

Comment (0)

I purchased fine jewelry on my Bloomingdales loyalist card - it was to be interest free for one year - I paid regularly on the account it took over six months before I received a statement regarding this account. I noticed that interest was being charged I called David at the Boca Raton, FL store David Yarman Fine Jewelry Department. He said he would take care of this and that did not happened I called the credit card department the representative made a $300+ adjustment to the account.

When I got my Bloomingdales statement it was not listed I called again regarding this and the second representative said she saw the notes in the system but that the adjustment had not be made and that I had waited to long and she did not have the authority and it was not going to me made and that she only said that to humor me. I spent approximately $10,000 dollars in this story annual and until this matter is settled I will not do any more shopping or any member of my family.

Comment (0)

Want that classy and rich look. Well Bloomindales is the place you need to knock into. I have purchased Vince Flat Thong Sandals and believe me for the compliments I have received. Once I placed the order, I received a confirmation and the shipment was pretty fast. Love the sandals that I ordered and for the fine work and quality they have used. I have also got a $25 discount as the total I spent on my purchase was around $230. Bloomindales is known for the brands and designers they market. Awesome collection by some really good designers.

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores

Have feedback for Bloomingdales?