AutoZone Customer Service

Contact AutoZone Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-288-6966

AutoZone is an automotive parts retailer with 4,800 stores located throughout 48 American states, Mexico and Brazil.  Founded in 1979 it went public in 1991 and is traded on NYSE:AZO. If you have a problem with part or service at an Autozone you will find a live chat on the side of the home page of their website www.autozone.com.

If you have a problem, call the AutoZone customer service number at 1-800-288-6966. With corporate headquarters at 123 South Front Street, Memphis, TN 38103 you can reach AutoZone CEO William Rhodes, III at their head office number by calling 901-495-6500 or fax 901-495-8300.  The “Contact Us” tab on their homepage at the bottom right.  You may also find FAQ and Product Recalls in that area.

In 1979 the company was known as Auto Shack and has social presence on Twitter as (@autozone). AutoZone is known for its “free shipping” and “buy online and return anywhere” reputation. It's competition is other auto parts stores as well as Amazon and eBay. The company keeps normal business hours between 9am-5pm EST.

AutoZone Contact Information

• AutoZone headquarters address

• 123 South Front Street
    • Memphis
    • TN 38103

1-800-288-6966

Browse reviews of other Auto Repair

Top AutoZone Complaints

I own an automobile dealership in St Clairsville, Ohio. Whiteside Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac. We are a customer of your St Clairsville Auto Zone store. We purchased a starter for a 2012 Dodge Ram 250 which we sold to one of our customers. The customer drove the vehicle less than 1200 miles when the starter came apart and destroyed the engine block. This vehicle was towed into our shop on March 18, 2019. We have filed a claim with your store to replace the damaged engine. We have supplied all of the paper work, broken parts, pictures, and everything else that was asked of us. We have been waiting to hear from Auto Zone regarding the solution since April 1st. I was told today by Timothy Conner, Territory Sales Manager Auto Zone that there is a 30 day period in which you have until a decision is made. The customer has been in a rental vehicle since March 18th, he wants his truck back. Auto Zone is making my dealership and customer service look disgraceful. I begged Timothy to escalate this case before our customer files a law suit against me. Apparently Auto Zone has no process for claims of this magnitude. I need an answer NOW!
If we don't rectify this customer's problem we will all be forced to retain an attorney and in the end will cost Auto Zone and Whiteside Chevrolet a customer and money. I can be reached at 740 695 0211. My Service Manager Bud Hanlin has been working on this since March, he can be reached at 740 695 5123. I will expect to hear from someone very soon.
Respectfully
Ted Z. Showalter
Dealer / President
Whiteside Auto

Went for battery swap was told they couldn't install but did for customers before me salesman name Grant Holds store#0166 today 4/19/19

Hello
I ordered an oxygen sensor with autozone on 4-11-19 and I suppose to get it on 4-12-19, but Autozone did not ordered the part for me I went there to pick it up and they told me they do not have the part.POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE THANKS

I need a manager/ supervisor to contact me by telephone ASAP concerning:
1. My account was deleted for no apparent reason and all of my rewards points are gone. I have made a few qualifying purchases within the last 30 days.
2. An unbelievably obnoxious, insensitive, and totally unprofessional "customer service" experience when I tried to resolve this issue by calling (800) 288-6966.
Allison Wickland

Nobody knows anything! I was first told my part would be here Saturdayat 1:30 pm. I purposely waited until Sunday to pickup my part only to find out it would be Monday before my part would arrive. It was supposed to be here by 200 pm again now they are telling me it could be at late as 4:00 pm if it comes at all. To be quiet honest theses people at the Savannah TN store don’t have a clue what is going on...

I am a car dealer a small one I purchased calls through an auto auction sale I purchased a 1996 Ford Taurus it originated from South Carolina it has an AutoZone alternator that is bad I took it to an AutoZone store here in Henderson North Carolina the number is 252-243 1100 they said I needed the owner to exchange it I do not know the owner as I said I purchased the vehicle through an auto auction I called the toll-free number and held on for 15 or 20 minutes I had asked for a supervisor and as I started talking to someone and it disconnected and I was hung up on I don't think I have to have all that information to it get an exchange for a bad alternator that you sold through AutoZone would you please contact me and also the store to get this Exchange

On numerous occacions you call the damn store and they won't answer. You wait on line for 15 to 20 minutes and they hang up. Is this what customer service is all about? When in the store..you have to wait for ever for a cashier to show up...so you may pay for your items..people get tired of waiting and leave. If this persist.. for get it...this is the Morovis PR store.

The stor located at 2295 Hempstead Turnpike east Meadow closed before the time I been there at 8:50 pm there already closed I saw three guys talking in side the store wait for the time is not make sense.

I was treated horribly in this store for being a woman. Not one, but two employees made multiple derogatory comments about my purchases because I “can’t just get a man to do it.” Including one stating “what the hell are you doing in here?” While the other employee stated “I know, can you believe the shit we get in here?” Followed by the former stating “can’t you just get a man to do it?” It was very inappropriate and I was highly uncomfortable for the entire duration. I will never be returning to your business and I will be posting this all over social media and any of your website. I will also be contacting your corporate office. If this is tolerated outright to a customers face I cannot imagine what else goes on in your company.

My first trip to autozone was Thur 4//28/19 and was told after a engine check that I needed a battery, I would have purchased it but they had No one to install it, I then went to Auto Zone in Carson Ca On Sat 3/29/19, and asked if someone could check my care due to engine light coming on I was told by the manager named /wilbur to pop my hood and he would be out there, well my hood was already open so I stayed in lobby at this time only one man was behind me in line, I stood there for 15mins then noticed the man behind me was being assisted outside,I went Outside and told him I was first in line he told me that he did'nt know I was waiting, I went back in and asked the manager and was told he went to lunch. I stood there for 20 mins and by now the store was full. Not only did the manager leave me in the lobby but he did not instruct anyone to help me. I had to go to Compton store which was 9miles away to assist and they found out it was Never the battery but the alternator, I would have purchased something I Never needed. I called twice to regional manager Jesus Barragan and also District manager Henry Velenzuela with VM to each with NO RESPONSE, this is Very unprofessional. I came to Auto zone because i am a single female that does not know about cars and to get a Honest but was just info that would cause a sale, I am very disappointed in the lack of professionalism at this location. It starts from the top and the two Regional and District managers are an indication of the lack of training. It's a sad day when a Co advertizes a service and does'nt try to provide service ,especially to those who really need the help.

Dissatisfied customer
Deborah Jones 310 962 0599

I've been a loyal customer of Autozone for many years but my experience in customer service has been deplorable. The Autozone is located at 5418 Cleavland Blvd. Caldwell Idaho 83607. The person I'm have a complaint about is Luis, he is very rude and unwilling to even ask if you need help. Today I came in to pick up parts I ordered and he just ignored me, I didn't get help, he didn't even offer to help, the store wasn't even busy. I saw another employee walk out from the back and he was Jonny on the spot, saying how can I help you, and so on. This has happened multiple times, and that's why I'm filling a complaint.

Store manager in Bradenton in 57th Avenue I believe his name is John D, not really sure
Was really rude and very nasty, inpatient. I made a purchase at an other location, I paid for 2 items but they only had 1, with my receipt I can pick the other one from that store
He called me stupid, and didn’t want to listen to what I’m saying. He walked away from me while I’m talking. I felt really mistreated, I’ve never been treated that way in my whole life. One of the my worst day. I will never never go that store again.
I hope somebody do something about my complaint.

My daughter had a Battery issue with her vehicle and stopped at an AutoZone store in Hendersonville Tenn. He checked her Battery and told her the Battery was bad. My Daughter said she would buy one and the AutoZone person said he wouldn't be able to put the new Battery in the vehicle cause it was raining and also said the Battery is in a bad spot. Well I have worked on that vehicle before and the Battery is NOT in a bad spot to get to. So my daughter took her vehicle over to Advance Auto she purchased the Battery their and they installed it in ten minutes. I called and talked to the manager Randy at AutoZone and told him what happened and he didn't think that was a big deal how his employee handled this. I was shocked when he told me this on the phone. I Told Randy I will get a hold of a DM or talk to Corp about this and Randy then said to me that my daughter could bring the vehicle back he would would replace the battery. I said wow that's funny AutoZone couldn't replace the battery 45 minutes ago but now that I mentioned I was calling the DM or Corporate he can now do this. This is really up setting to me that AutoZone treated my daughter like this in a rough time in need. I spend a lot of money at AutoZone here in Ky I am a loyal customer and I know many Employees here in which they're very nice people and know them by face and name without looking at their name tag. With this being said I know myself there was no excuse for them not to install the battery. The Employee was being lazy and didn't care for a person in need. I hope no other daughter has to go thru this or another person. Shame on Auto Zone.

I returned an item to autozone on the twenty eight of March they said I would be credited couple days later now in its tenth day I haven't got my money bak and now store manager calls to tell me they paid me cash I want my money bak ASAP please can someone see to this being handled thank u I think I've waited long enough

.B Fisher, a 66yr.old female, went into auto zone, on Lee st.Alexandria, La. on 4/2/2019, as I was paying for items, ,I ask did anyone knew a good mechanic, and cornell Nelson, replied he is a mechanic, he said give him my number he off work tomorrow, so I did, I didn't know him but, I thought Auto Zone, was a place, with, respect, integrity honesty, towards its customers, but now I know they have criminals there, this guy could have really killed me, for the $280, he stole from me , he called auto zone where he work, and ask the price of the alternator, they said $209, he said they needed a core charge for the old one, when it is returned I will get my money back, so I gave him $280.,,, he wasn't gone no more then 20 min., he returned, I went in the house, After 40min, he knocked and said, I am done, took old out and put new in,, so I knew it takes longer to do that, I ased, '"Where is the old alternator, where is the packaging from the new, and where is the receipt for it,,, So he said I have to go back to Auto zone where I work to get it, I said , on Lee St.,, he said no, my regular job is MacAuthur dr., I said then I will follow you , I know you lying, that's when he got in his car, and sped off, a high speed chase , I tried to catch him, could have died, he took me on I-49, swerving in and out of traffic, then he took an exit, that's win I lost him and went and reported him at Auto zone on Lee St., he had called my phone, before i got there, and said he had been arrested by police, when I got to Auto Zone told them he was arrested they said , no he isn't, they had him on the phone, he said , he didn't know what they were talking about, he hadn't seen me., but I have it all on my phone , I pressed charges, CPL.JONES, at the City police station called him, trying, to tell him, to do the right thing and give me my money, he lied, said I gave him $120 for his pocket, and services, So CPL. ask him what he did, he said, "I tried everything, and that mot###fu###, wouldn't start! He showed , then he was nothing but garbage unfit for customer service, but you at Auto Zone don't seem to care, he still there,, people say this is not his first time, he been ripping people off and he's a drug user also. I WILL GET MY $280 Maybe more! You allow got him working in customer service, but, he I a criminal! Probably stealing credit card infor, addresses of other seniors, rapist, or capable of doing any act of crime, he solicit in your place of business, did me harm mentally oh, some body gone pay,,, now I have the criminal charges, from police, now I have to do the court papers for small claims court,,, since He work for you, at Auto Zone, someone will pay!
Yall harboring a criminal,,, !!!##
Beatrice Fisher
318-794-5967

I was here at the auto zone on Amar and Valinda Ave, I needed a can of Yellow paint, it was busy morning for them, so I waited for about half an hour, I grabbed some deodorants for my car as I was waiting and a ratchet tool that looked cool, When I got to the register I told the gentleman that I needed a can of paint, so he went to get the key and came back and told me that they where missing the key and was going to not be able to sale me the paint, I was not upset at that, what got me upset is that he asked the other staff members and no one knew where the key was, and none of them even bother to help him find the key, there is a lack of team work in this store and I hope something get done, I walked out empty handed, and upset..

I bought duralast gold battery it’s still under warranty but not accepting because not showing in my phone number I am very disappointed this situation
My question is this what means a warranty why we buy high price with warranty because in future no result
battery have a serial number it’s very easy to pull-up and find then exchange it
I hope autozone resolve my problem

Slow slow slow so slow what sad sad day for potential customers, sad sad sad sad !!! .

The young black manger was Nasty and Everytime I go in and he's there his customer service is not at all professional when shop I'm there to spend money, I always ask questions about what I'm looking for he cut you short no answer then when you go on looking he tries to hurry you he at the South Blvd store in Charlotte the 24 hour store he has bald on top little hair onside this happen on 4/6 /2019 8am

In the last three weeks my truck has been broke down twice I have went to your store on Northern and Pablo and both times I’ve had to walk away it’s been the same attending both times he says he’s new and all the rest of the people in the store did not help or try to help they sit behind the counter eating food I am on foot trying to fix my vehicle and they are treating me like I am something that don’t need to be taken care of a paying customer I was in the day before told I could rent a part and was given a name to come back to I had to get the money up $102 I get the cash go over there the gentleman that I talk to yesterday is sitting right behind the counter he knows where the party is and he let me stand there for 32 minutes with my sister with back damage we had to use her credit card so she had to be there and she’s 70 and she was in pain to tears we had to walk out the store that is ridiculous the same employee two different times could not help me find simple parts a tap and die set and a connector for a heater hose At the very least this employee needs to be gotten rid of it’s been over three weeks if he don’t know the computer system and cannot help customers he needs to be gone there was five customers behind me I said five separate customers waiting and I had already been there 32 minutes that’s ridiculous customer service there sucks and I really want a reply on what you’re going to do I don’t want no money I don’t want nothing I want that man gone or an apology or something done this is ridiculous

My friend purchased a Duralast Battery from Auto Zone about a couple of years ago maybe under a couple of years. I went back to have battery replaced. They had not put my warranty in under my name or number. I asked if they could just check the battery for a number or anything cause I could not afford to buy a new one. They said no we need a number or name. When my friend purchased the battery she indicated that the guy was rushing so you might need to keep up with your receipt because you have a three year warranty. Well I cant find my receipt I've looked high and low for it. What I'm trying to say is so if I had anyone name with a warranty on a duralast battery i could use it because y'all dont have anyway of knowing the battery was purchased from y'all unless it's a name or number with it. It's not a scan code on the battery anywhere that indicates that the battery was purchased. Please help me, I figure out what to do, I've shopped with Auto Zone forever, I'd hate to take my business somewhere else. Y'all need to look in on your store at the corner or Raines Rd and Third St in Memphis it's a hot mess, there where others there threatening to call cooperate the same day I was in the store.

I’m a business and they don’t want to pay labor claims beware if your a business they will sell you junk parts and won’t stand behind them

Went to Pickens sc auto zone to get windshield wipers the older man came out and was rud looked at my van which is a 1999 Chevy astro and said I needed to update to a better car. I didn't think it mattered what your car or how old it was mattered.he was rid put a rain jacket on so I couldn't see his name.

This is what I wrote on Yelp:

I bought a battery from Autozone on Federal road. I assume she was the manager that told me they do not take brand new, never used, never connected, not a scratch on it, returned batteries bought at the same store with receipt "because they can't resale them". I did not argue with her and I knew she was lying. I went to another Autozone and they took the battery and refunded my 200 bucks without question.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THE AUTOZONE 1210 Federal Road Houston Tx 77015

She straight out lied to me which means you can't trust that Autozone with anything.

I went to Auto Zone at 50-700 Harrison, Coachella, CA on Friday, March 30th 2019 to purchase a new battery. The cashier brought the new battery out and installed it into my 2016 Honda Civic. I went to turn my car on and it did not start. All panel and outside lights were working but the car was not starting. My car had no problems other than it needed to be jumped to get started. After about 30 minutes, the manager comes to tell me that I need to tow my car to the dealership because Auto Zone is not a shop! Auto Zone installed my battery and all of a sudden my car doesn’t start and they want no responsibility for it. My 8 year old son and I were stuck in the parking lot for 2 hours with all workers inside carrying on about their business. I had to pay out of picked to tow my car. If auto zone is not a shop then why are they installing batteries? Very unprofessional to leave when they couldn’t figure out what they did wrong!

Last summer, I took my car to the local Auto Zone because I needed a new battery. I own a 2014 Mazda 6 with about 70,000 miles. The offered to put the new battery on for me. As soon as the young guy did it, my car began to spark and alarms and lights on my car began to flash like crazy. Wondering what was going on, another employee came out and said, "Man, you hooked her battery up backwards." The other young guy proceeded to hook it up and guess what?....sparks began to fly and lights and alarms started flashing like crazy. Why? because you guessed he hooked it up backwards also. At this point, my car would not start or do anything. They called the manager at his house and he came and looked at the car. Now that I have been sitting in the parking lot for 2 hours, they determined that my car was going to have to be towed to the Mazda dealer or something because it was totally messed up. Auto Zone kept my car for 3 days to fix the problem. When I got my car back, it never acted right and within a few weeks started making an awful noise. I took it to the mechanic and he had 3 other mechanics look at it and they even called Mazda because I told them it all started as a result of the Auto Zone hooking the battery up backwards. All the mechanics and even the Mazda dealership came to realize that because of what happened and them having to change all kinds of fuses and things when the employee did that to my car, that I was going to have to have a NEW TRANSMISSION. The mechanic spoke with Auto Zone and they denied it being their fault. Even Mazda said that it sounded like it had messed up the main fuse which resulted in our having to have a new transmission. Now 2 months later, my car has quit running right again and they are trying to determine what is going on. All of them are pointing this back to Auto Zone in Selmer, TN. Auto Zone is still denying all of this being their fault. My car is 5 YEARS OLD and has not run properly after putting LOTS of money in it DUE to the INCIDENT at Auto Zone. Auto Zone is responsible for this and we feel like Auto Zone is responsible and owes us a new car because of their employees not knowing how to do their job properly.

The store is supposed to open @ 7:30. I look up the times on line before coming at 8:03am. The doors were locked. I called the number and I where are you located. Just to make sure I got the right one. The manager gave the location. I informed her I’m in the parking lot and what time will you be open. She ask me why you called you see we’re not open. I tried to spoke and she cut me off saying”we will be open in thirty minutes and hung up. So rude, I just went to Oreilys.

I went to purchase a rear wiper for my Rav 4 . the attendant said we don't change them .You advertise the service for wiper change is free so why don't they change them . The store was in Hamilton Township N.J at the White Horse Circle . 3150 S Broad Street. Thanks Christine Herceg

Arturo cerros neglet to help me and was rude. Had 7 ppl behind me and he help them. Even the ppl said i was there 1st he said not to worry.. I had to go to orileyies for my parts. Here in Stephenville tx.

I was just in your store in Marshfield MO and needed to buy a oil filter for my car (ph3600) which I found at Walmart for $3.88 and I asked for a price match so the manger came out and did it but she was rude about and said " I will not allow any more price matching from Walmart this is the last time just because they are cheaper" I have been a loyal AutoZone shopper for almost 40 years and I am tired of this stores rude employees every since Beverly got transferred to the hub there are only a handful of employees that are good the Best one name is Byron he knows what he is talking about

119 N Power Rd, Mesa, AZ 85205

well first of all you cannot kick people out of line that are standing there waiting to pay .
while the guy is getting your part and
this child with a goatee in this store comes up tells me .
I got to move out of the way.
cuz he's got to help his customer.
cuz he's too stupid to help the other customer.
The lady had to go fix his problem on his register.
he clears the register of all my stuff.
Yeah Fuck that.!
That's bullshit.
That kid needs to lose his job.

I've spent over 20 to $30,000 at AutoZone restoring vehicles.
I will never spend another penny in this store or any AutoZone anywhere.

I sent this complaint last month to BBB. THe BBB closed the complaint since there was no response.I am a 100% severely combat disabled veteran. I need to make sure that my vehicles are operable in case of an emergency. I have been an AutoZone customer for about over two decades and so far the service has been outstanding. However, on 4 October 2018, I bought two batteries which one was for my 2005 Mustang. Recently during the past month, my car would not start and I jumped started my Mustang and the battery worked. This week my car would not start at all including a jump start. On 25 Feb 2019, I took the battery to AutoZone and the customer service representative checked the battery. He stated that he can charge the battery. I told him that is not acceptable because it appears the battery is defective if this type of situation occurs. I cannot afford to have an unreliable battery. As a result, I had to pay for a new battery. The representative without explanation stated that I had to buy a new one. This is unacceptable. I had no choice but to purchase the new battery without considering the 36-month free replacement prorated.

Desired Settlement: Billing Adjustment
I want the adjustment to the new car battery that I purchased prorated based upon the 36-month free replacement guarantee. I purchased the battery as shown below (Store # 07326): 10/04/18 12:45 REG 04 TRN# 3993 Jacob M, Cost ~$152.63 02/25/19 12:21 REG 03 TRN# 5291 Jacob M, Cost ~$152.63

I'm the Service Director at a Toyota dealership, a few blocks from the Auto Zone on Route 12 in Volo.
We purchased $500.00 worth of parts last night. This is, what we thought might be a start of Non-Toyota parts to be purchased as your company has solicited us. We've worked with the local NAPA dealer for years, but lately wanted to branch out.

The person was rude on the phone with a curt demeanor. When one of our employees arrived to pick up the parts he felt interrogated by questions and was solicited to work for your company. I was quite surprised as we are not a competitor of this establishment nor have any knowledge of previous confrontations .
Your employee's name was Jaimie Q. (not sure of the full last name) but he did identify himself as the manager).

I wanted to reach out directly as we both know how damaging social media i.e., Google Reviews, etc.. might be. And I certainly don't want to tarnish a neighbor's reputation. However I felt this should be presented to someone. I haven't contacted the Auto Zone Store I'm referring to as I feel my concern may fall on deaf ears, if this person does manage this facility.

Thank you for your time.

Went to ask for help on purchasing oil for my car the employee (a younger guy who was in a personal conversation with another employee) came over and ask “what I needed” I explained Oil for my car his reply “I don’t know what kind of car you have or what oil your car takes you’ll have to look that up” I then said can you help me look this information up & told him type car I had he replied “no I can’t you’ll have to do that” I walked outside tried googling what type oil I needed and found several. I went back in & ask if he could advise which would be best again he said “no I don’t know what you’d want” I said just enough till I can get somewhere to change my oil I’m from out of town he said “No I don’t know what youd want” I then said can you tell me where the closest place is where I can get my oil changed “he said (in a very rude & dismissive manner) there several down the road” I asked if this is how they always helped customers b/c it is a auto supply retailer and I thought he would be able to advise me on just a quart of oil- he seemed extremely bothered to have to stop his personal conversation to help his tone was very rude- I don’t see how you can do business with staff this rude and unhelpful! This was autozone cartersville GA Joe Frank Harris pkwy

On Friday march 15 I stopped at the AUTOZONE store at 1242 capital drive Pewaukee WI ,store #4338 on bought a dome light bulb at 705 pm. I installed the bulb and realized it blew a fuse and my car wouldn't shift out of park after looking thru the owners manual it didn't give the exact fuse to replace so at 738 pm I decided to buy some fuses to hopefully fix the problem. As I was checking I mentioned that my car wouldn't shift out of park,his comment was sounds like a fun project, I stated yes, considering I was parked in front of their building stranded at the moment, not once did they offer to help as I was trying to figure out what fuse it was. I saw them starting to get ready to lock up the building at this time it was 800 pm, they shut off the lights locked the door and left. WOW what customer you have at that store. I did get my car going with GOOGLES HELP, I will NOT go to that AUTOZONE AGAIN!!!!! I have bought numerous parts thru AUTOZONE in the last several years but now thinking else where, maybe ROCKAUTO!!!!!! Sincerely, A VERY DISGRUNTLED CUSTOMER

I went to the Autozone in Pittsburg Kansas 66762 looking for a gasket for my vehicle. I talked to a colored guy named "Eddie" he brought me 2 different gaskets of different sizes from the back for my vehicle. I asked him how I could be sure which one would work as my car only used 1 kind of gasket for the fix. He looked at me and rudely said he wasn't my mechanic and he was only there to sell parts! So I replied with so you only sell parts and are not there to be helpful to customers? His reply again was he wasn't my mechanic and he wasn't going to check anything to see if it would actually fit. I left the products I was going to buy on the counter and walked out...3 days later the manager a (women) calls my phone and wants to know about my complaint, but the thing is she was there when this all happened and at the time she said nothing or even tried to help as well. I left the Autozone and went to Oreillys instead where they actually helped me find out if the gasket would work and wanted my business!!!! I will never shop at autozone again with employees which are so rude!

was at your Shirley store on long island I own 4 repair shops your manager wouldn't let me pay cash on my commercial account because it was a sunday and she couldn't call my store to verify fucking bullshit so now advance auto will get all 4 of my shops business fuck you very much!!!!!!!

My husband called auto zone and asked a ? (The one on Murdock ave.)parkersburg Wv. And when conversation was done the Girl working their didn't hang phone up all the way. And we recorded her conversation with another employee.( Male) and they was making fun of my husband's questions. And saying bad stuff about his ?. My husband has a body shop and buys a lot of parts off your business, and we will never buy off ya'll again.. if that's the way you conduct business their. To have employees talk about customers that was very rude. And I will be posting on my social media page to let my customers know how business is being conducted their.

I initially had a superb experience at the store in Ontario, California. Sadly, it turned ugly, and I did not return for the remainder of the items I wished to purchase.

The salesperson Dan (not the manager named Dan) gave me superb service advising me about products and helping me get the best deal. I was truly impressed.

Sadly, when I asked for a recommendation for a mechanic, he advised me to go to someone who apparently was a good customer of the store and seemed to be a friend too. That would have been all good if Dan didn't emphasize that the guy was "white" and, seeing that I had no response to that, repeated, saying he was "white and middle class." Apparently, Dan doesn't like people of color or people he might not think are "middle class," whatever he means by that. I took it as meaning just like him. The only problem is that Dan is a store clerk. Last I checked, that's not a job that pays a livable wage. So, why does income matter to Dan when he's recommending a mechanic, one is apparently starting a new business and needing new customers. Dan also slightly changed his story about the mechanic when he realized that his testimonial was more about the guy giving Dan's girlfriend a break.

I resent Dan recommending someone on the basis of their being "white and middle class."

First, he's white and apparently thinks of himself as middle-class despite not having the income to support that designation. What's so great about someone who tries to steer business away from people who might need it more? What's so great about someone who tries to steer business away from some people based on the color of their skin? So, he's not making a good argument for going to his "white, middle class" mechanic friend.

Second, though I come across as white and middle class, I'm half Hispanic. He was standing there at length trying to convince me to go to a mechanic based on the fact that he's NOT Hispanic like my brilliant father who skipped multiple grades in school, majored in physics, and served his country (yeah, the U.S.) as a military technical contractor for decades.

One reason my father told me not to study Spanish was that he didn't want me to suffer from the type of discrimination that he'd suffered from at hands of "white, middle class" coworkers and members of the general public--people like Dan, who overtly urged me to go to a "white, middle class" mechanic who frankly hadn't earned a reputation yet over mechanics who were people of color and established with great reviews.

Dan didn't support AutoZone when he represented them as a racist and someone who discouraged business going to people who didn't yet have a degree of affluence that he oddly associated himself with, apparently. Shame on Dan! AutoZone shouldn't employ people like that.

No amount of customer service can make up for Dan dissing my father and the high percentage of mechanics in the Ontario area that were more experienced and had a proven record in the area for what I needed. Despite me wanting that deal for the other products, I couldn't put my wallet before my soul and buy them at AutoZone.

I bought the wrong product for my car as my mechanic explained to me and returned it within 3 days unopened wth the receipt. A young white cashier took it, open the top, shook it and weighed it in his hands. He then left to get another one of the same. I asked him Was there a problem. He said this is used. I reply it is not .., I never opened it or used it. I asked to speak to the manger who was standing at the next counter. The manage Walter blatantly said we don’t take those back anyway and it’s used. I was appalled and shocked at what i heard. He rudely said comeback tomorrow the manager will be in. I couldn’t believe my ears. I asked about the refund policy and he said we don’t returned items. He pointed to the door to where the policy was posted. I reply it’s wasnt opens or used and what proof and does he have a scale to weigh both because it felt like the same weight to me. They didn’t answer . The policy stated that there was a 45 day refund policy with conditions - all of which had nothing to do with my refund. After 30 mins of going back and forth and swearing in which the young fat manager cashier said he don’t believe in God, he finally asked me how much was it in which I said it’s on the review and I don’t know and don’t care because thats not why I returned it - he finally gave me the money and I also returned another item because at that point I wanted nothing to do with auto zone !

I did call the head manger Ivan Madrigal the next day and he said he would investigate and take action. He called me back and said he will provide training and offered me a discount. I told him I’m not stepping foot back in auto Zone and wouldn’t recommend anyone to buy from them esp after the way I was humiliated and treated. Their actions and rude customer service is inexcusable as it’s a priority part of the job ! They should have know better esp Walter! I have children older than them and I have grand children. No one deserves to be treated like this. I am going to file a further complaint to the head office.

Have been going to location for a long time and I spend lots of $ there. They wouldn't swap my warranty on a tie rod end because they said it was returned already. They pulled up my file and I showed them all of the parts I purchased on that date. I also showed the duralast part in my hand. How could it have been returned when I'm holding it?? You have recently changed management in the store and the manager blew it off and stuck the red shirt with the problem. This isn't the first time I've had a problem with warranty exchange. But at least the previous management would work it out.

I was shopping at the Pittsburg Kansas Autozone and literally had to hunt someone down for help.. I was not even greeted upon entering the store..After finding someone to help me they were very rude and unhelpful so instead of buying anything I just left instead....I will never shop there again and will tell all my friends of the poor service I received! I ended up going to Oreilly's to get what I needed and the people there know about customer service and were very helpful.

I have been going to Autozone for years and love the staff but one individual in particular Sarah who works in the malden and sommerville mass outlets, never honors the lifetime warranty parts i return. Sarah has a ruined quiet a few days on me being too lazy to search the computer or making me wait 30 mins while she has personal phone calls before searching the computer then telling me she can't find the item while its in front of her. I am active military and have been stranded a few days getting to work because Sarah chooses to not honor lifetime warranty or is too lazy to look or maybe its because i am military i don't know. Today i will file a complaint with the regional manager of autozone and i will also contact veterans affairs to report my encounters as is what i believe to be military personnel discrimination judging by the disgusted look i get when presenting my military id for discount and in general my encounters with Sarah.

I recieved the wrong parts after giving all the right information about my vehicle. When I came in to switch out the parts they had to order them. The manager Anthony told me he was going to swap out the parts. I came in to swap them the customer service was awful and they didn't explain there policies and refused to swap out the parts without charging me for them

Great service . Store # 233 in Johnson city Tennessee. Staff went above and beyond the call of duty in service . I keep the store phone numbers in my cell phone. Louise and Zac did a great job......
Will go back to store.

All these complaints just go in the trash.get together people in your area and go class action lawsuit and get results. Otherwise you will be ignored because autozone execs don’t care so take their money !!

The worst and the dumbest people ever they could not even help with a boost when I was in the parking lot they were rude and had no knowledge about anything

This has been the 4th complaint i have made. I have called to leave a message with on duty managers, called and left my number at the main office at Lee Trevino in El Paso Tx. and talked to man named Albert, Martin and and a Jose and still go in and the same employee is there with the same SHIT ATTITUDE!!! I go in the Autozone i say 5 times is a month and when i need help i go to a girl in an grey shit named Audellia.. I hope it is spelled right but any how every time i go in she tells me " SHE CAN NOT HELP BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WORK UP FRONT." Every time i have gone she just stands behind a counter looking at a computer or on the phone giggling.. When she does help she gives a dame attitude and said another employee up front can help you!!!!! I notice she is a MANAGER!!!! REALLY!!!! She has no manager material and why work somewhere you dont want to.. She is the type of person who only wants a paycheck and not "WORK FOR IT!!!" I live 15 minutes away and this is close to me but why should i travel way up Montana to waste my gas that "I WORK hard for... I have a family and what if this "MANAGER decides to give me a wrong part and guess what my car breaks down, it get worse, or i have my kids in the car and something worse happens ALL because this lazy ass girl dont want to help or doesn't care about her job...I hate the fact that all the messages and calling NO ONE SEEMS to hear the complaints!!! So Many people say they will handle it and it seems its a laugh in my face.. Same female drives a white truck " ON HER PHONE" and there are people like me and others who can get hurt because of her negligence!! I work so its hard to call while at work and just called today and manager is off!!!

The parts person coughed in my face several times, I finally backed away. I tried to replace a battery he had to get help to determine which battery I needed. He tried hard to sell me a bigger batttery that would have fit the space. He then tried to sell me felt washers and lube, I said know and he said it would voice the warrante. He was arguemenitive, I told him all I want is a battery. He said all he was waiting for is how I was paying, I had been holding my Discover card the whole time. I finally decided to cancel the sale. I own a farm and 22 vehicles,I will not be back.

There is a dark skinned female African American sales clerk who is always rude. I witnessed her engage in a full disrespectful argument with a customer two weeks ago. I am afican American also. Today I went into the store to have someone put in a headlight for me and she told me after two o’clock, because no one was there.I had called earlier and a gentlemen told me yes he could do it now. She yelled to the gentlemen worker to see if I had called and he said yes. She then rudely turned to me and said go pop your hood. Her disposition is always nasty and disrespectful. Very poor customer service! All the time!

Called ask about starter ,brought old one with to store ,ask if it could be checked ,cashier tells me no ,sells me new one 200$ get home find out its not starter ,called the store ,manager tells me my old starter has been shipped out and some of the employees don't know how to use equipment to check starter, "I don't know what to tell you,goodluck"

I sent my daughter who is 22 years old to Autozone for a car battery for her car in bayville NJ.
Jessica was the person who installed the battery. When doing so, she hit the neck of the radiator that
attaches the hose and broke it. I have trying to call the bayville store and finally got a hold of Scott.
After telling him what happened, he said is was no way she could of done this due to where the battery location was.
I told him he was wrong and I have a letter from toyota stating different. I agree after looking at it.
I do not believe this happened going to the store after I checked the battery.
Toyota wrote me a letter to the fact and the toyota service manager told us exactly what happened to cause this.
I personally always by my parts in the autozone in clifton nj where I live an always have great customer service.
This customer service needs to be taught to this manager Scott of the Bayville office.
Toyota took pictures of the area that was damaged. I am getting an expensive bill do to this and expect
autozone to live up to there reputation for service. I need to speak to someone asap so I can straighten this matter out please.
You can contact the service center at toyota of Toms River, nj if you need more clarity.
Thanks,
Robert Tropiano 732-684-0345
Thank you.

Dumbest peaplei have ever had to deal with sells me parts that are not for my car tells I'm wrong but wasn't u will never see me or anyone I know in your store again

Need to fix truck but system is down at 08302 store need to return part it has been down since yesterday NOT A HAPPY COSTUMER

I visited this Auto Zone on 12/30/18 at 11:11 am in Levittown, NY and the woman in this video, claiming to be the Manager without being asked, was behaving very unlady like with me as well as yelling, raising her voice and rufusing to sell me a product! This was a terrible experience as I came here to get a part that wasn’t available in your Auto Zone in Bethpage. Terrible service and a terrible woman !! I wish her better days.

I went into your location and was trying to purchase some car cleaning products stood in line for at least 10 minutes finally I said is anyone working this register and the guy snapped at me and said I will be helped once the gentleman was off the phone but before he was off the phone he was simply stocking ignoring everything around him and I told that to the guy and he got all Snappy and I don't need that salt because of that I will never go to AutoZone again I'll just go to O'Reilly it was a store on about Airport and Colfax in Aurora Colorado the time was about 10 it was a Spanish gentleman older man of the counter because of that you lost a customer hope you're happy

i was in the auto zone on 19th ave and Osborn in phoenix ,AZ yesterday Dec 27 2018 at around 130 pm this asst manager Luis NOVA always give
me a hard time he act like don't like to service black people i walk in the store i ask him a simple question he act like he don't here me talking or he don't give a dam attitude! then he give a fucked up answer. i am 45 years bus and truck mechanic and i worked for county on the 27th of Dec i ask him a small question he had bad attitude so i ask him in a funny matter why you always give me a hard time he said fuck! me and walking a way from the register and told another co worker . i think it was the store Manager that he's is not going to serving me and went to the back of the store . 602 -295 2772 i need to here from some body asap maybe a District Manager or the CEO ( he need to fired) he has a lot hate for other Racist. he should'n be dealing public p.s call me Henry 602- 295 2772

I went to AutoZone in Stafford Texas on 12/26/18 to purchase a taillight bulb. I did call the store before heading out and ask could they put the bulb in for me and explain I am a single female and has no clue. The receiver of the call said yes if they were not busy. I got to store and a young man help me find the bulb. He ask me to pull the car up to the front due to the rain. He attempted but was not sure how to do it. I even got the manual out to attempt to help him with the instructions. He went inside and got the manager of the store. He came out and I ask do you want me to back the car in the opening since I was aware of the rain. His statement was "well I am not going to get wet". He went on to say "I told him to just tell you he can't do it" very rudely. The manager look at the light and said "you have to take off the entire assembly of the lights to do this". I figure he did not want to attempt because he already stated" I am not going to get wet". The next day I took the bulb I purchase at your store to O'Reilly and Louis was very helpful. He took off the little trap door and took out the bulb and replaced it with your bulb that I purchased from AutoZone without giving me any problems. Apparently your manager does not have knowledge of this and does not know how to talk to people professional. His customer service experience is awful. I am in management and I do know how to be professional even if I can't help someone. I can be reach at 281-748-8524 should anyone cares to speak with me. Thanks

Ok. So let's just start by saying i nor anybody that i know will ever shop at any of your stores again. And i do mean never... on 12/21 i observed the most poor service from any company i have seen in my life!!!! The were 3 men in the store and a disabled msn walking on a cane asked for help to pour antifreeze in his car and they told him they don't do that so u mean to tell me you can change a battery or change wiper blades but not put antifreeze in a car? So i told the gentleman that if he goes somewhere else to buy the antifreeze i would go there with him and do it myself i just didn't want him to buy anything from there so he left and i put my 300 dollars worth of stuff back and also there were 3 other people in line who also left the store because of this. The store is in lithia springs ga. 840 Thornton rd and if i was you i would check the schedule see who thoes 3 men were and discipline them as they are costing your company money!!!! Just pain lazy... my name is bobby spears bobspejr@yahoo.com 404-707-4735

Store # 3287, spoke with store Manager Heather,
Purchased Duralast Gold ront/Rear brake pads for my 2005 Saab 9-5 and was told at the time there is a "Lifetime" warranty for this product. This was explained to mean that once the pads wore out I could return them for a replacement in kind for as long as I owned the vehicle. This warranty was honored several times over the years until last evening (12/17/18).
On arrival at the store with old pads in hand, the store manager (Heather) refused to replace the pads. Her reasoning was that the pads had experienced normal wear (never looked in the box at the pads condition nor at my account - (856) 589-3122 & (302) 452-9833) and was not covered under the warranty. Moreover, she stated that Autozone never had a "Lifetime" warranty on pads and would never have nor should have replaced worn pads in the past. I reminded Heather that I've been dealing with this store for 20+ years and she herself had replaced these pads in the past without argument. She denied any such exchange.
In order to circumvent the stonewalling, I still needed Front brakes (was returning Rear pads at the time) and requested a price for purchase. Heather stated that the Front brake pads were no longer available in the system. What was available for my vehicle would need to be ordered and I would have to pay in advance...PAY IN ADVANCE. No other Autozone store has demanded I pay in advance for an item that should have been in stock to begin with. A bigger problem for me was the waste of my time standing at an Autozone counter with nothing to show other than a vehicle stuck on a jack waiting on brake parts.
Overall, I'm extremely discouraged with both the attitude and demeanor of your store manager. A bad employee is a reflection of a bad manager. Seems Autozone may have a bigger problem at this location than just one unhappy customer. Heather appears to have forgotten that Autozone's bread & butter are the DIY'rs like myself with early model vehicles. Suggest a re-education is in order.

Regards,
Jim Ward
New Jersey

What kind of people do you hire to be a manager? Big chain corporate companies hire stupid people to run their business n all they end up with is huge turnovers. Figure it out, u get good people that are ready to represent ur company, but don't see it because u hire incompetent people to run your stores. Maybe you should look at some of the employees that are willing to do the job!!!! Just saying, look closer at them, not the ones u think are educated to do it. Educated people think they've earned it, but they're just looking for comfort in a position they don't understand.

the very poor service at two #2 of the AUTO ZONE STORES on EAST ' WASHINGTON,STREET.INDIANAPOLIS,INDIANA,46204. I .RONALD L,ROBERTSON, has been a customer at AUTO ZONE for over FIFTEEN #15 PLUS YEAR'S ....when theirs a problem with ''WARANTY '' the employee's and management wont correct the problem, LIKE WISE - my phone number is 317-999-0025 . the store I' bought two #2 ROTORS under have my number listed as 317-999-0024 also I' bought two # calibers - both items have a ''LIFE TIME WARANTY'' along with IGNITION COIL ,PLUGS,WIRES, NOT once do they ever give me my AUTO ZONE POINT'S because its going under another number 317-999-0024 - my number 317-999-0025...I'M HIGHLY REQUESTING THAT AUTO ZONE ACKNOWLEDGE - WARANTY FOR ROTORS AND CALIBERS UNDER 317-999-0025 RONALD L,ROBERTSON 501 NORTH EAST STREET'APT #APT 509 INDIANAPOLIS,INDIANA,46204.

9/27/18 we purchased wiper blades from store 6071 Richfield NC receipt 009918. A store employee damaged our windshield during install. Manager Matt 704-463-9920 & District Maager Marco Criss 336-240-1547 asked us to get a Safelite quote 9/28/18 $299.99 P&L mobile service $34.98 total $334.98. They stated we would be paid for the damage. We have received no $. Address 21579 Hackney Circle Lincoln DE 19960. Phone 302-430-7682

My wife started working at AutoZone about 6 months ago now. A month working there and my wife ends up having an affair with one of your managers named Trevis. I know this is a personal problem but I have the text messages saved between the manager and my wife that explain how they "flirt" at work and how it escelated into an affair. I plan on using the evidence as proof of adultery in court. I am very dissapointed in the lack of professionalism at the Arsenal St AutoZone in Watertown, NY. Does AutoZone have any rules or regulations against a manager sleeping with a new employee?

I drained my radiator into a 5 gal container, that I bought from autozone, took the antifreeze to the store and they refused to take it, stating that they have no facilities. I bought the antifreeze there and I needed to drain my container to allow me to drain my oil. I always bring my oil and antifreeze here. this store is located AutoZone - 3545 E Main St, Farmington, NM. I do not know what to do now. 505-326-3348.

At the Belmont, Ms store. Employee Nicole got my phone number out of system and sends me texts all hours of the day and night. She also has offered several times but has also done different things like not putting something in system so I can come back with it and get core charge back or refund on old part, so it will actually be free. And fulgar language loudly in store.

your commercial managers are drug dealers there all ways high and smell like pot the hole town knows it looks good for auto zone you need to think about drug tests for all who work in the tiffin ohio store not a joke sell drugs in parking lot next stop for me is tiffin police department .sick of seeing this crap in our town a surprise drug test would do the trick I hope you care enough to do what you need to do for are small town thanks.

I don't like you people calling me a liar I recorded all my calls I ask for an American and you hung up on me 3 times I want a good battery you sold me junk you sold me a December battery when the sticker I obviously said to that's February cost to Executive offices do no good you get these Mexicans who can't even talk Guatemala wherever don't know don't care I recorded all my calls I'm going to spread the word about AutoZone.. and the girl in Columbia your regional office said that the district manager would call me back in a few minutes that was a lie too I guess AutoZone that's all you know how to do is lie this is why you disconnect yourself from the Executive offices from the people you don't want to be called on it being a liar

Bought a fan assembly for a car , had it on 2 months and it fell apart as she was driving home. had to have it towed home. When we check it out it blew the heads, its been 12 weeks plus since they said they would put in a claim and still nothing. I'm very dissatisfied with this company, their just a consignment shop..... that don't stand behind what they sell.

My husband went to buy a new battery for his car. They tried to get him to buy new battery terminal wires while he was there. Then they told him they couldn't sell him battery terminal wires because his were a dealer part. Then they broke his battery terminal wires during their free installation. Then they told him it was not their fault that they broke it because the part was in to bad a shape to begin with and somehow suddenly they found battery terminal wires for his car and demanded he purchase or told him he couldn't drive his car home.
This is total BS these are not certified auto mechanics who get to decide a part is in to poor a shape to use. Also if it was in that bad if shape they should have referred him to a mechanic in the first place and not tried to do it themselves. Furthermore why were we forced to pay for a part they broke?
We have attempted several times to speak to someone at corporate office and have been transferred to endless extensions left on hold and even hung up on.
This is no way to do business and I feel that I am entitled to my money back.

went to store order part said would be in next went to store to pick they did not order .talk to manger whom said he would do so same result no part that they charge me for ,went to store once more lady gave me wrong part said I was trouble maker now I lost my money still no part

I went in the 24 hour store on summer ave. Waited. A good 20 minutes no one would Help me! Then I had items I wanted and stood at checkout 10min. No help didn't get my items no one ring me up that's wrong

Rented a 1/2 drive toque wrench from Auto Zone 6/26/18 . Used the wrench to install cylinder heads . Followed Manufactures service manual to the letter. The wrench was out of calibration and broke a head bolt and compromised other bolts integrity. Returned the wrench to the Phillipsburg,N.J. store where the store manager told me the wrench had to be sent out to be checked. I gave the manager all my information and was told it would take 4-6 weeks before I had a answer. After 4 weeks I went to the store for a update where the manager asked for all my information again. I told him I was leaving town for a few weeks but expected a call or a email while was gone for 3 weeks. Return home 8/28/18 and no answers . Went to the store yesterday 8/29/18 and still no answers. Called the District office and got the run around saying they would call back. It's now over TWO MONTHS .

I've had a commercial account with AutoZone in Red Bank South Carolina I filed a formal complaint with the manager Susan Johnson about Frankie the commercial account manager I've had a friendship with Miss Johnson since our friendship dissolved my account at AutoZone has become totally unmanageable I will no longer be doing business with AutoZone because of the poor customer service I received from Frankie the commercial manager and Susan Johnson there has been quite a conflict of interest with my accounts when my core deferred with my Platinum Status with the company over 6 years I used to deal with Adam and since my friendship with mrs. Johnson the commercial manager has been rude totally distasteful of with my personal business my service there has been shity for myself and my partner my deliveries have been two hours I've had to call numerous times and reorder things I'm going to be moving all of my accounts to Advance Auto I thought someone might look into this for me as I'm very very upset about this filing a formal complaint and have never even received a call about it after all this time of doing business with AutoZone it really hurts me to have to leave there but I no longer can put up with the s***** disrespectful service from the manager and the commercial manager there thank you so much

Email you due to part and part tie rod end 98 bmw 328ic and fail life time warranty and the inside went out as well so returned the end and and pickup tie rod assembly and paid the extra cost so 1year or so around 1and 1/2 years and the parts fail went back and Conover NC store there was no warranty on the tie assembly PTSM was to asked the Head manager about replacing the tie rod where it show I returned the end but not warranty on the assembly the Manger refused knowing how your system works working for you on and off for 15 years I know this happens offen so I went to Nappa store and bought my parts in disappointed of your store I hope after many years of this problem you would fix your system but I see it just as bad as ever I as so many will walk away from your stores due to this issues GOOD LUCK!

On July 22, 2018 we started our family vacation, unfortunately my truck blew a radiator in Kettlemen City, CA. I flagged down a car, the gal was nice enough to drive me to Corcoran, CA about 70 miles and a 40 minute drive 1 way. I went to autozone there in Corcoran & purchased a radiator for my 1999 gmc truck, assuming all parts were enclosed. I installed the radiator to find out the autozone in Corcoran, ca failed to enclose the OIL LINE FITTING ADAPTER, boy was I furious very upset, having my family and 2 girls been stranded in the 105 degree heat, I then have the gal Regina Rodriguez give me another ride to Coalinga, CA to get the parts needed was another 35 minute 1 way and about 70 miles. Needless to say I finally installed the radiator and was able to continue our family vacation. being stranded for 4 hrs was a very bad experience. I had to pay this gal Regina money for her time and gas to and from both cities for AUTOZONE'S ERROR. I am requesting for compensation for this ordeal. Ive attached my purchase receipts. Your immediate response is much appreciated. Thank you JIM LOPEZ (559) 361-3305

Sunday, July 22, 2018

What is going on with the employees and customer service at Houston Texas area Autozones.

Latest incident (icing on the cake) that prompted me to write:

Today, Sunday, July 22, 2018; this morning I looked on the Autozone.com website and found Part# G63722 -- Gabriel Ultra Shock
Absorbers for my brother's 2000 Jeep Wrangler. These were going to be purchased today, then the set currently on the vehicle
would be returned for a refund (per the limited lifetime warranty). The nearest pair on-hand where 27.5 miles away in Wharton, TX.
Won't be able to repair again till next weekend.

I called over to Autozone # 6261 in Wharton, Texas at @ 10:35 am CT, and talked to on-duty store manager Jeremy.
He checked his computer, plus went back to the shelf and verified/confirmed that he had a pair on hand. I ask him to put a hold on
them for me and that I was on my way.

When I arrived the counter-person retrieved the shocks, with one of the manufacture's boxes torn open. Upon removing the
shock absorber we discovered it covered with black grease smudges, the Gabriel sticker removed and the mounting bushings
discolored (oil-stained). I then pushed the shock against the floor (also the binding wire was missing) and the compression
response was pathetic. Some dunce of an Autozone employee took back a used and useless shock as a return and put it
back on the shelf and into inventory.

I told the counter-person he needed to mark that unit so someone else unwittingly didn't purchase a used and useless part.
He then opened the second box and found it to be proper (with binding wire, flesh paint, and Gabriel sticker). But a single shock
did me no good. All store manager Jeremy could say is "I can order you some and have them here tomorrow", reminded me
of that cartoon television ad by Rockauto.com. He didn't even apologizing for not inspecting the open box to see shocks condition.

So I wasted: an hour of my Sunday morning burning five gallons of gas to drive fifty-five (55) miles round-trip for a pair of shocks
that the Autozone store manager assured me he had on hand. And all he can say or do is "come back tomorrow"???

Three Incidents two weeks ago -- July 2018 -- Mon 9th, Wed 11th, and Sat 14th at Autozone # 3120 in Columbus, Texas.:

On Monday, July 09, 2018, I precalled Autozone # 3120 at 7:00pm an ask operating hours and told them needed battery tested -- they
said "come in". Jumped off vehicle and drove the eighteen (18) miles to Autozone. I arrived at 7:48pm (12 minutes before the 8pm
posted closing time) went inside to find store empty with no one at the counter or in front of the store plus found the "OUT" door
already locked. Heard two female voices in the back, got their attention and asked if they could check battery (while it is in
vehicle -- I already had the hood open). Female manager told me it was too late and to come back tomorrow. I closed hood
and left parking lot at 7:54 pm. (( Please take note of six (6) minutes used, plus additional six (6) minutes left till 8:00 pm closing ))

On Wednesday July 11, 2018 arrived at Autozone # 3120 in Columbus, TX at 6:15 pm with battery (out of vehicle) in hand, Again told
them it wasn't holding a charge and ask if they could test it. Counterman hooked up hand-held tester; Male pony-tailed store
manager says: "Its showing less than 8 volts, we'll have to charge it". So I leave the battery with him to charge and test. I
return at 7:30 pm and ask if battery is ok. Same store manager says "She's topped off at 12.5 volts". Again, I ask if the battery is good,
since it isn't holding a cranking charge for even a day. Response is "Oh yeah, she ready to go". So I drive 18 miles back home,
install battery in vehicle and again won't crank.

On Saturday, July 14, 2018 . As on Monday 09, 2018, I jumped vehicle battery and drove 18 miles again to Autozone # 3120 in
Columbus, TX arriving at @ 10:45 am. Again, I parked near the front door, left vehicle engine running, popped the hood, and
went inside. I ask if they could test a battery. So (totally different) counterman comes outside with test meter. He attaches the meter
and says "Its showing 14.5 volts". I then have to tell him that is the alternators output voltage. I then turn-off vehicles engine.
Counterman says"It showing 12.4 volts". Then I have to ask him to test to see if the battery has a bad cell before he is ready to
unhook meter. He does test and it shows -- sure enough and as expected -- A BAD CELL. As per the ((note)) above, this test
took all of three (3) minutes. This could have been done during initial visit.

So after three trips, 108 miles round trip, 10 gallons of gas, and three hours of my time, we discover what I suspected all along.

We then went back inside to process the DEAD CELL battery's warranty. After all the pro-rating (3 years 6 months old)
only got $20 refunded, a replacement Duralast Gold DG-34S was going to cost me $128.95. (Retails for $159.99) (+$18 core)

So to avoid this much hassle in the future. I took the DEAD CELL Duralast battery and put it back in my truck, jumped it off with my portable
battery unit, drove down the street to Wal-mart and purchasred a brand new Everstart 34S 3 year full replacement/5 year prorated
battery all total with added sales tax, TX battery fee (no $12 core charge--gave them DEAD CELL Duralast) $123.00. (Retails for $109.99) (+$12 core)

In the past my family and myself have been long and faithful customers of Autozone. We appreciated the lifetime warranty on parts and the customer service and knowledge your store employees possessed. But that seems to have been let to slip by the wayside. If I am going to have to go it alone without any real assistance and wait for parts tomorrow or two days from now -- I may need to check out Rockauto.com.

Your dissatisfied and weary customer,
Roger

Had a battery replaced on my 2014 chevy truck, The person that changed the battery must have had a large belt buckle and scrached my paint to the primer. I talked to the asst. mgnr and she gave me a phone number to call, when I Called it was just a survey, The manager will not return my calls

I bought 2 batteries from the Midland MI store for my horse trailer. Got home and they were the wrong batteries. My husband called the Mt Pleasant MI store and asked about exchanging them. Was told they could do that. We had 30 min before they closed. Loaded horses and took off. Called on the way that we may be 5 min late. The person I talked to said he would ask the manager to stay open. Pulled into their drive at 10:01. Ran for the door. They had locked the door. Stood there looking at me and said we are closed. Due to this we had no electrical in our trailer at the horse show. No air conditioning. No refrigerator. I will never shop at Auto zone again. On Saturday, after the show, I took the batteries back to the Mt Pleasant store told them I wanted my money back and I would get them elsewhere. Manager was rude.

I just wanted to say that most of the people only complaint but I wanted To take the time to say that I went to the auto zone store #2962 and the employee Christina caraballo was awesome the customer service that she provided my husband and I was above and beyond. You guys should have more employees like her. I was very happy with her service.

was standing at counter answering employee's question about what part I needed when phone rang and employee answered phone and started looking up parts for caller. I complained and employee stated it was company policy to answer phones first . This is totally RUDE. I have been a customer for many years but will take my business where it will be appreciated.

don

I purchased a battery June 15th and it was installed at autozone. On June 22nd my son brought the car in because after cutting off twice it stated battery low. the battery was checked and he said good. july 3rd it cut off while driving and multiple lights came on. I got a boost and drove on home. the next morning it wouldn't start at all. I had it towed to the dealership to only find out that the wire was not tightened on the battery junction block after the battery was installed. That cost me $110. I want to be reimbursed for that diagnostic.

I AM NOT SURE IT IS LEGITIMATE. BUT IT SHOULD BE SINCE IT CARRIES YOUR NAME. I LIVE IN PUERTO VALLARTA , MEXICO. I WENT ONLINE TO CHECK ON AN AUTO PART AN FOUND THE PART LISTED ON YOUR SITE . IGNITION LOCK CYLINDER.PART NUMBER LC14390. SO I ASSUMED THEY WOULD HAVE THE PART AT ALL THE STORES OR ORDER IT FOR ME. SO I WENT TO THE STORE HERE IN PUERTO VALLARTA AND ASKED FOR THE PART AND THE YOUNG MAN LOOKED IT UP AND SAID IT WAS NOT IN THE DATABASE. HE WAS ABLE AFTER A MINUTE OR SO TO FIND SOMETHING ABOUT THE PART ON ZNET BUT SAID AUTOZONE DOES NOT STOCK THE PART AND WAS NOT ABLE TO ORDER IT FOR ME EITHER. IT JUST SEEMS TO ME LIKE IF NOTHING ELSE, ORDER IT FROM ONE OF YOUR STORES IN THE STATES AND SHIP IT TO THE STORE HERE, AND ALLOW ME TO PAY FOR IT IN ADVANCE WITH SHIPPING FEE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

I need to be contacted by someone asap I have a major problem and complaint.

I purchased a part from Auto zone in rolling meadows il. Was given wrong part. Tried to exchange at 2 stores, they said they didn't have any cash at the rolling meadows store. They sent me to another location & the manager had shut down store registers early. Then goes on to say the other Autozone should be called her. I will never shop with this company again. Rude unprofessional & no one wants to work.

I was at your autozone and watched a customer steal a car battery let me clear this up.
your employ who I always go to for all my car needs Matt was helping the young lady.
your computer locked up with her card ad he asked for her Id which she handed over.
he went to do what needed to be done and she grabbed her id and ran.
He wAS FIRED BECASUE OF THIS WHICH WAS NOT HIS FAULT.HE OFFERED TO PAY FOR THE BATTERY BUT WAS TOLD NO YOUR FIRED.
I will never shop at another Autozone ever again if you allow managemnet to fire someone over this.
the sad part over this is that he is the reason i shop there for my car needs.
I will take my business eles where

I went to Autozone store today,4/18/18. When I walked in( Luis)? was taking care of a customer. I stood in the line about -10 minutes. There was
a person still shopping. After he finished I approached him, but he called the other person and helped him. I told him I was the first in line;
he said that the person was there before me. Very unsat. I am one of your best customer. Here is my phone number 619-292-2129, 267 0595 old.
I do not believe I will go buy anything from your store again if I am not satisfied .It happened between 2:50-3:20 pm, 4/18/18. Please check my record
I bought expensive parts from your store.

Live in Lubbock, Texas. Store at 2700 block of 82nd street. Went in to check on battery. Employee told me that it needed a charge. Charged for about 1.5 hours. Went back to check on it. Employee told me that the battery is okay. I said it must be the alternator and I will bring it in to get checked on. When I was walking out the door. Another younger employee told me to take two ballons and rub them together and use it to charge my battery. I just looked at him and just walked away. Is that the right employee to have to make fun of customers. I was a customer (maybe at a different store) will never go back and will tell all my friends. I do work on cars and trucks for side jobs. Never had this problem at any Auto Zone's ever. Wow

we went to one of your stores /autozone 2960/--3908 w genesee syracuse ny/315 708 0076 because we need to return some spark s that we got there because they give us the wrong one s that didn't fit our car. well we were there we were going to get some new brake shoe for the same car and were told that they didn't have brake shoe for a 2005 doge stratus. they never said that they could get them or anything like they just that they didn't have any i find that hard to believe they were just trying to get ready of us we were very polite to them there were not to us i buy a lot of parts but not were im not went it !!! please make this wright and stop those two guy from harting you business, i will not go back to that store and my not go to any of your store if you don't make this wright. and i know a lot of people that by parts and i will let them know how this turns out !!!!

I went into the Williamson Road autozone in Roanoke V.A. ,asked if they had any liquid steel puddy seen it then turned to look for the store brand version because the name brand was to high ,and the store brand or another brand was even higher. So I turned to leave the store at about 6 feet from the door the manager Devlin screamed from ,about 20 feet away "hey are your going to pay for that " . I said I know you juat didnt call me a thief I didn't get the stuff its to much for so little . I spoke with the store Manager Daniel as well as reginal manager about the issue .But Daniel seemed to think her treatment of a customer was no big deal . And the reginal Manager that I spoke to didnt think she should have been fired either . I will never shop at autozone again ,and I will tell everyone I know not to support Autozone either . Also anyone I dont know who ask for a cheap good auto parts store .

Why is it when a person charges something it is taken out of the account almost instantly yet when giving a refund on this credit card it takes days , Why? And are you using this money which by the way is not yours now on your business? Sound like a class action lawsuit?

i have a 2005 mercury suv had a charging problem went to your store number 1214 around 8 pm feb 17 2018 boy come out told me to turn it off would not start back he went in store and got jump box guess what it wasnt charged so he started telling me his co workers were idiots for not charging it up so we took battery in for charging so i took alt of so he could check it your guy and the lady working this store was working on getting it hooked up and guess what they didnt know how to hook it up so they asked me to try and help them so i did get it hooked up but guess what no wiring harness to hook up to it so i put it back on car and he went back and told me battery was not charging that was the problem so he sells me a battery for 69.99 plus tax plus core because i was taking the one he told me was bad back so anyway i got 40 miles down the road and all the bell starts telling me charging is going dead again so know im stuck on the side of the road with a dead battery he just sold me that i didnt need to start with. I guess they dont even know how to charge a battery so now im sitting on the side of road at10 oclock at night with no way of getting parts to fix it until sunday moring .i know u all will pass the buck about this but i can tell u i wont be back in your stores to buy anything else u can reach me at my email if u will even answer this complaint

SATURDAY IN THE AFTERNOON 01/27/18 I WENT TO THE AUTO ZONE LOCATED AT 8950 SW 137 AVE MIAMI FL THE LINE WAS CLOSED TO THE ENTRANCE DOOR ONLY ONE YOUNG GUY WORKING ON THE REGISTER 3 GUYS BEHING THE COUNTER TAKING NOT DOING ANYTHING I ASK FOR THE MANAGER AND I EXPLAIN THE SITUACION ONE OF THE GUYS OPEN ONE REGISTER TAKE CARE ONE CLIENT AND HE LEFT WE DID'T SEE HIM ANYMORE WE SPEND MORE THEN 45 MINUTES WAITING TO PAY FOR A TRANSMISSION FLUID THIS HAPPEN SATURDAY AROUND 4:45 PM THE CUSTOMER SERVICES IN THIS PLACE IT IS TERRIBLE ONLY ONE YOUNG GUY LATIN WORKING AND THE REST OF THE EMPLOYEES DOING NOTHING WITH THE STORE FULL OF CLIENTS.

My complaint is that I went into AutoZone and when I walked in the alarm went off and I purchased a what is a a hub assembly for my truck and walked out and the alarm went off again and I don't understand why it went off again but it might be a fob card in my wallet, but really i dont know. I but when the alarm went off and I look back with confusion the clerk wake me up on so just go on and about 10 3215 I get a phone call saying that they suspect that I took something and that's not my character to take anything especially when I just spent $130 on a hub assembly for a pickup truck but but I would really love to get this resolved because it's just you know I shot but you guys many many many years and you know I I I just don't understand and it's not making any sense and you know it's it's not my character so you know I hope that we can get this resolved

My Name is Chris Hernandez and I have been a loyal customer to Autozone and have been a Rewards member and was very Happy to use this program, but one evening I went to use my Rewards and was informed that I had no rewards to claim. I was so confused as I usually purchased a few dollars more to meet the $20.00 limit to earn points on Rewards, the person informed that I did have $40.00 in points but they had expired and to call customer and see if they can be credited back to account. It was to late to call that night and decided to call first thing in the morning.
I called customer service on 121/23/17 at 8:16 AM and spoke with Julio from Customer Service, and informed him that If he could credit expired points, he said that he found only $20 and would return to acct. I mentioned to him that the previous day I was informed there was $40.00 unused, he keep responding that there was only $20.00 unused. I said,are you sure, he responded that was all on system, but I was still puzzled why person at store mentioned $40.00.
I later that evening went to Autozone and purchased some items and used $20.00 Rewards credit to pay my bill. I then did ask the person at Registered if he saw on my acct any other rewards that had been expired and he did mention that there was an additional $20 that had expired and I proceeded to take a picture of screen still showing $20 expired and not used. I feel that Autozone is training customer service Rep to reduce the amount of being credited towards Rewards acct and if when asked, Julio the customer service Rep stated only $20.00 was unused, I really feel that I was misled by Rep and deceived. I just can not understand how in the store can have different information than customer service who is to assist customers in resolving issues and has less information or deceiving the customer. I still feel I have not been completely satisfied with Rewards program and dissatisfied with results w customer service Rep. and expect a better result.
I am expecting a response and not just to be entered as a complaint on file.
I have retained a copy of complaint is case other action necessary.
attached is picture taken of screen after using $20.00 that were credited back by Julio
Chris Hernandez
jchrstopherhernandez@yahoo.com
562-201-2847
10914 Arroyo Dr
Whittier Ca. 90604
January 10,2018
8:14PM

A 100 words isn't enough. Very very poor customer service and management at autozone in Oakland (7200 Bancroft Blvd Oakland ca 94605) Left me and my family stranded on side of the road in Oakland. Will never go to autozone again

Autozone have the worst customer service skill I just walking to the store with battery they men who work just look at tell me day your battery no good we nt gann check i didn’t say I went to discount auto part I’m glad I did soon walk in they welcome me check my battery and guess what my battery was good i didn’t need one now I no to stay way from AUTOZONE

Hello my name is Santana owner for landscaping company of south Florida , i been doing all the locations back for 2 years i just let go of them because of payments issues outstanding balance woes since Jan & feb of over $7000 ,BEN THE VP OF OPERATIONS IGNORE ALL MY TEXT AND CALLS i am talking to a attorney as we speak and also i will be taking more further action i have all sign papers where jobs was completed.

On 10/12/17, I bought 2 truck batteries from Autozone in La Vernia Texas. The first transaction went on my bank card but I evidently didn't have enough in the account for the whole purchase of 311.40 and so then I asked them put the purchase on another bank card. The next day on 10/13, I noticed that Autozone had charged me 217.59$ on my 1st bank card and 311.40$ on my other card. I called and asked for a refund since it was put onto my bank debit card but was told that there wasn't a transaction and no receipt. I was told by their general manager who called me back that the Autozone bank had released my refund immediately and it would take 3-5 business days for my bank to process it. Now, after 5 business days, my refund still has not been processed with USAA bank. I must say that the general manager was nice enough to say he would even loan me the 217.59$ until my refund came in. I refused to take his personal money as this wasn't his problem, it was an Autozone financial problem. I am very disappointed in Autozone's financial practice. I have been doing business with them for years in San Antonio and my wife just bought a battery last month from them. I should have been able to walk back in the store and get a cash refund. I will not be doing business with Autozone anymore. Anywhere else, taking 217.59$ from someone would be considered theft.

Have feedback for AutoZone?