AutoZone Customer Service

Contact AutoZone Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-288-6966

AutoZone is an automotive parts retailer with 4,800 stores located throughout 48 American states, Mexico and Brazil.  Founded in 1979 it went public in 1991 and is traded on NYSE:AZO. If you have a problem with part or service at an Autozone you will find a live chat on the side of the home page of their website www.autozone.com.

If you have a problem, call the AutoZone customer service number at 1-800-288-6966. With corporate headquarters at 123 South Front Street, Memphis, TN 38103 you can reach AutoZone CEO William Rhodes, III at their head office number by calling 901-495-6500 or fax 901-495-8300.  The “Contact Us” tab on their homepage at the bottom right.  You may also find FAQ and Product Recalls in that area.

In 1979 the company was known as Auto Shack and has social presence on Twitter as (@autozone). AutoZone is known for its “free shipping” and “buy online and return anywhere” reputation. It's competition is other auto parts stores as well as Amazon and eBay. The company keeps normal business hours between 9am-5pm EST.

AutoZone Contact Information

• AutoZone headquarters address

• 123 South Front Street
    • Memphis
    • TN 38103

1-800-288-6966

Browse reviews of other Auto Repair

Top AutoZone Complaints

I've had a commercial account with AutoZone in Red Bank South Carolina I filed a formal complaint with the manager Susan Johnson about Frankie the commercial account manager I've had a friendship with Miss Johnson since our friendship dissolved my account at AutoZone has become totally unmanageable I will no longer be doing business with AutoZone because of the poor customer service I received from Frankie the commercial manager and Susan Johnson there has been quite a conflict of interest with my accounts when my core deferred with my Platinum Status with the company over 6 years I used to deal with Adam and since my friendship with mrs. Johnson the commercial manager has been rude totally distasteful of with my personal business my service there has been shity for myself and my partner my deliveries have been two hours I've had to call numerous times and reorder things I'm going to be moving all of my accounts to Advance Auto I thought someone might look into this for me as I'm very very upset about this filing a formal complaint and have never even received a call about it after all this time of doing business with AutoZone it really hurts me to have to leave there but I no longer can put up with the s***** disrespectful service from the manager and the commercial manager there thank you so much

Email you due to part and part tie rod end 98 bmw 328ic and fail life time warranty and the inside went out as well so returned the end and and pickup tie rod assembly and paid the extra cost so 1year or so around 1and 1/2 years and the parts fail went back and Conover NC store there was no warranty on the tie assembly PTSM was to asked the Head manager about replacing the tie rod where it show I returned the end but not warranty on the assembly the Manger refused knowing how your system works working for you on and off for 15 years I know this happens offen so I went to Nappa store and bought my parts in disappointed of your store I hope after many years of this problem you would fix your system but I see it just as bad as ever I as so many will walk away from your stores due to this issues GOOD LUCK!

On July 22, 2018 we started our family vacation, unfortunately my truck blew a radiator in Kettlemen City, CA. I flagged down a car, the gal was nice enough to drive me to Corcoran, CA about 70 miles and a 40 minute drive 1 way. I went to autozone there in Corcoran & purchased a radiator for my 1999 gmc truck, assuming all parts were enclosed. I installed the radiator to find out the autozone in Corcoran, ca failed to enclose the OIL LINE FITTING ADAPTER, boy was I furious very upset, having my family and 2 girls been stranded in the 105 degree heat, I then have the gal Regina Rodriguez give me another ride to Coalinga, CA to get the parts needed was another 35 minute 1 way and about 70 miles. Needless to say I finally installed the radiator and was able to continue our family vacation. being stranded for 4 hrs was a very bad experience. I had to pay this gal Regina money for her time and gas to and from both cities for AUTOZONE'S ERROR. I am requesting for compensation for this ordeal. Ive attached my purchase receipts. Your immediate response is much appreciated. Thank you JIM LOPEZ (559) 361-3305

Sunday, July 22, 2018

What is going on with the employees and customer service at Houston Texas area Autozones.

Latest incident (icing on the cake) that prompted me to write:

Today, Sunday, July 22, 2018; this morning I looked on the Autozone.com website and found Part# G63722 -- Gabriel Ultra Shock
Absorbers for my brother's 2000 Jeep Wrangler. These were going to be purchased today, then the set currently on the vehicle
would be returned for a refund (per the limited lifetime warranty). The nearest pair on-hand where 27.5 miles away in Wharton, TX.
Won't be able to repair again till next weekend.

I called over to Autozone # 6261 in Wharton, Texas at @ 10:35 am CT, and talked to on-duty store manager Jeremy.
He checked his computer, plus went back to the shelf and verified/confirmed that he had a pair on hand. I ask him to put a hold on
them for me and that I was on my way.

When I arrived the counter-person retrieved the shocks, with one of the manufacture's boxes torn open. Upon removing the
shock absorber we discovered it covered with black grease smudges, the Gabriel sticker removed and the mounting bushings
discolored (oil-stained). I then pushed the shock against the floor (also the binding wire was missing) and the compression
response was pathetic. Some dunce of an Autozone employee took back a used and useless shock as a return and put it
back on the shelf and into inventory.

I told the counter-person he needed to mark that unit so someone else unwittingly didn't purchase a used and useless part.
He then opened the second box and found it to be proper (with binding wire, flesh paint, and Gabriel sticker). But a single shock
did me no good. All store manager Jeremy could say is "I can order you some and have them here tomorrow", reminded me
of that cartoon television ad by Rockauto.com. He didn't even apologizing for not inspecting the open box to see shocks condition.

So I wasted: an hour of my Sunday morning burning five gallons of gas to drive fifty-five (55) miles round-trip for a pair of shocks
that the Autozone store manager assured me he had on hand. And all he can say or do is "come back tomorrow"???

Three Incidents two weeks ago -- July 2018 -- Mon 9th, Wed 11th, and Sat 14th at Autozone # 3120 in Columbus, Texas.:

On Monday, July 09, 2018, I precalled Autozone # 3120 at 7:00pm an ask operating hours and told them needed battery tested -- they
said "come in". Jumped off vehicle and drove the eighteen (18) miles to Autozone. I arrived at 7:48pm (12 minutes before the 8pm
posted closing time) went inside to find store empty with no one at the counter or in front of the store plus found the "OUT" door
already locked. Heard two female voices in the back, got their attention and asked if they could check battery (while it is in
vehicle -- I already had the hood open). Female manager told me it was too late and to come back tomorrow. I closed hood
and left parking lot at 7:54 pm. (( Please take note of six (6) minutes used, plus additional six (6) minutes left till 8:00 pm closing ))

On Wednesday July 11, 2018 arrived at Autozone # 3120 in Columbus, TX at 6:15 pm with battery (out of vehicle) in hand, Again told
them it wasn't holding a charge and ask if they could test it. Counterman hooked up hand-held tester; Male pony-tailed store
manager says: "Its showing less than 8 volts, we'll have to charge it". So I leave the battery with him to charge and test. I
return at 7:30 pm and ask if battery is ok. Same store manager says "She's topped off at 12.5 volts". Again, I ask if the battery is good,
since it isn't holding a cranking charge for even a day. Response is "Oh yeah, she ready to go". So I drive 18 miles back home,
install battery in vehicle and again won't crank.

On Saturday, July 14, 2018 . As on Monday 09, 2018, I jumped vehicle battery and drove 18 miles again to Autozone # 3120 in
Columbus, TX arriving at @ 10:45 am. Again, I parked near the front door, left vehicle engine running, popped the hood, and
went inside. I ask if they could test a battery. So (totally different) counterman comes outside with test meter. He attaches the meter
and says "Its showing 14.5 volts". I then have to tell him that is the alternators output voltage. I then turn-off vehicles engine.
Counterman says"It showing 12.4 volts". Then I have to ask him to test to see if the battery has a bad cell before he is ready to
unhook meter. He does test and it shows -- sure enough and as expected -- A BAD CELL. As per the ((note)) above, this test
took all of three (3) minutes. This could have been done during initial visit.

So after three trips, 108 miles round trip, 10 gallons of gas, and three hours of my time, we discover what I suspected all along.

We then went back inside to process the DEAD CELL battery's warranty. After all the pro-rating (3 years 6 months old)
only got $20 refunded, a replacement Duralast Gold DG-34S was going to cost me $128.95. (Retails for $159.99) (+$18 core)

So to avoid this much hassle in the future. I took the DEAD CELL Duralast battery and put it back in my truck, jumped it off with my portable
battery unit, drove down the street to Wal-mart and purchasred a brand new Everstart 34S 3 year full replacement/5 year prorated
battery all total with added sales tax, TX battery fee (no $12 core charge--gave them DEAD CELL Duralast) $123.00. (Retails for $109.99) (+$12 core)

In the past my family and myself have been long and faithful customers of Autozone. We appreciated the lifetime warranty on parts and the customer service and knowledge your store employees possessed. But that seems to have been let to slip by the wayside. If I am going to have to go it alone without any real assistance and wait for parts tomorrow or two days from now -- I may need to check out Rockauto.com.

Your dissatisfied and weary customer,
Roger

Had a battery replaced on my 2014 chevy truck, The person that changed the battery must have had a large belt buckle and scrached my paint to the primer. I talked to the asst. mgnr and she gave me a phone number to call, when I Called it was just a survey, The manager will not return my calls

I bought 2 batteries from the Midland MI store for my horse trailer. Got home and they were the wrong batteries. My husband called the Mt Pleasant MI store and asked about exchanging them. Was told they could do that. We had 30 min before they closed. Loaded horses and took off. Called on the way that we may be 5 min late. The person I talked to said he would ask the manager to stay open. Pulled into their drive at 10:01. Ran for the door. They had locked the door. Stood there looking at me and said we are closed. Due to this we had no electrical in our trailer at the horse show. No air conditioning. No refrigerator. I will never shop at Auto zone again. On Saturday, after the show, I took the batteries back to the Mt Pleasant store told them I wanted my money back and I would get them elsewhere. Manager was rude.

I just wanted to say that most of the people only complaint but I wanted To take the time to say that I went to the auto zone store #2962 and the employee Christina caraballo was awesome the customer service that she provided my husband and I was above and beyond. You guys should have more employees like her. I was very happy with her service.

was standing at counter answering employee's question about what part I needed when phone rang and employee answered phone and started looking up parts for caller. I complained and employee stated it was company policy to answer phones first . This is totally RUDE. I have been a customer for many years but will take my business where it will be appreciated.

don

I purchased a battery June 15th and it was installed at autozone. On June 22nd my son brought the car in because after cutting off twice it stated battery low. the battery was checked and he said good. july 3rd it cut off while driving and multiple lights came on. I got a boost and drove on home. the next morning it wouldn't start at all. I had it towed to the dealership to only find out that the wire was not tightened on the battery junction block after the battery was installed. That cost me $110. I want to be reimbursed for that diagnostic.

I AM NOT SURE IT IS LEGITIMATE. BUT IT SHOULD BE SINCE IT CARRIES YOUR NAME. I LIVE IN PUERTO VALLARTA , MEXICO. I WENT ONLINE TO CHECK ON AN AUTO PART AN FOUND THE PART LISTED ON YOUR SITE . IGNITION LOCK CYLINDER.PART NUMBER LC14390. SO I ASSUMED THEY WOULD HAVE THE PART AT ALL THE STORES OR ORDER IT FOR ME. SO I WENT TO THE STORE HERE IN PUERTO VALLARTA AND ASKED FOR THE PART AND THE YOUNG MAN LOOKED IT UP AND SAID IT WAS NOT IN THE DATABASE. HE WAS ABLE AFTER A MINUTE OR SO TO FIND SOMETHING ABOUT THE PART ON ZNET BUT SAID AUTOZONE DOES NOT STOCK THE PART AND WAS NOT ABLE TO ORDER IT FOR ME EITHER. IT JUST SEEMS TO ME LIKE IF NOTHING ELSE, ORDER IT FROM ONE OF YOUR STORES IN THE STATES AND SHIP IT TO THE STORE HERE, AND ALLOW ME TO PAY FOR IT IN ADVANCE WITH SHIPPING FEE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

I need to be contacted by someone asap I have a major problem and complaint.

I purchased a part from Auto zone in rolling meadows il. Was given wrong part. Tried to exchange at 2 stores, they said they didn't have any cash at the rolling meadows store. They sent me to another location & the manager had shut down store registers early. Then goes on to say the other Autozone should be called her. I will never shop with this company again. Rude unprofessional & no one wants to work.

I was at your autozone and watched a customer steal a car battery let me clear this up.
your employ who I always go to for all my car needs Matt was helping the young lady.
your computer locked up with her card ad he asked for her Id which she handed over.
he went to do what needed to be done and she grabbed her id and ran.
He wAS FIRED BECASUE OF THIS WHICH WAS NOT HIS FAULT.HE OFFERED TO PAY FOR THE BATTERY BUT WAS TOLD NO YOUR FIRED.
I will never shop at another Autozone ever again if you allow managemnet to fire someone over this.
the sad part over this is that he is the reason i shop there for my car needs.
I will take my business eles where

I went to Autozone store today,4/18/18. When I walked in( Luis)? was taking care of a customer. I stood in the line about -10 minutes. There was
a person still shopping. After he finished I approached him, but he called the other person and helped him. I told him I was the first in line;
he said that the person was there before me. Very unsat. I am one of your best customer. Here is my phone number 619-292-2129, 267 0595 old.
I do not believe I will go buy anything from your store again if I am not satisfied .It happened between 2:50-3:20 pm, 4/18/18. Please check my record
I bought expensive parts from your store.

Live in Lubbock, Texas. Store at 2700 block of 82nd street. Went in to check on battery. Employee told me that it needed a charge. Charged for about 1.5 hours. Went back to check on it. Employee told me that the battery is okay. I said it must be the alternator and I will bring it in to get checked on. When I was walking out the door. Another younger employee told me to take two ballons and rub them together and use it to charge my battery. I just looked at him and just walked away. Is that the right employee to have to make fun of customers. I was a customer (maybe at a different store) will never go back and will tell all my friends. I do work on cars and trucks for side jobs. Never had this problem at any Auto Zone's ever. Wow

we went to one of your stores /autozone 2960/--3908 w genesee syracuse ny/315 708 0076 because we need to return some spark s that we got there because they give us the wrong one s that didn't fit our car. well we were there we were going to get some new brake shoe for the same car and were told that they didn't have brake shoe for a 2005 doge stratus. they never said that they could get them or anything like they just that they didn't have any i find that hard to believe they were just trying to get ready of us we were very polite to them there were not to us i buy a lot of parts but not were im not went it !!! please make this wright and stop those two guy from harting you business, i will not go back to that store and my not go to any of your store if you don't make this wright. and i know a lot of people that by parts and i will let them know how this turns out !!!!

I went into the Williamson Road autozone in Roanoke V.A. ,asked if they had any liquid steel puddy seen it then turned to look for the store brand version because the name brand was to high ,and the store brand or another brand was even higher. So I turned to leave the store at about 6 feet from the door the manager Devlin screamed from ,about 20 feet away "hey are your going to pay for that " . I said I know you juat didnt call me a thief I didn't get the stuff its to much for so little . I spoke with the store Manager Daniel as well as reginal manager about the issue .But Daniel seemed to think her treatment of a customer was no big deal . And the reginal Manager that I spoke to didnt think she should have been fired either . I will never shop at autozone again ,and I will tell everyone I know not to support Autozone either . Also anyone I dont know who ask for a cheap good auto parts store .

Why is it when a person charges something it is taken out of the account almost instantly yet when giving a refund on this credit card it takes days , Why? And are you using this money which by the way is not yours now on your business? Sound like a class action lawsuit?

i have a 2005 mercury suv had a charging problem went to your store number 1214 around 8 pm feb 17 2018 boy come out told me to turn it off would not start back he went in store and got jump box guess what it wasnt charged so he started telling me his co workers were idiots for not charging it up so we took battery in for charging so i took alt of so he could check it your guy and the lady working this store was working on getting it hooked up and guess what they didnt know how to hook it up so they asked me to try and help them so i did get it hooked up but guess what no wiring harness to hook up to it so i put it back on car and he went back and told me battery was not charging that was the problem so he sells me a battery for 69.99 plus tax plus core because i was taking the one he told me was bad back so anyway i got 40 miles down the road and all the bell starts telling me charging is going dead again so know im stuck on the side of the road with a dead battery he just sold me that i didnt need to start with. I guess they dont even know how to charge a battery so now im sitting on the side of road at10 oclock at night with no way of getting parts to fix it until sunday moring .i know u all will pass the buck about this but i can tell u i wont be back in your stores to buy anything else u can reach me at my email if u will even answer this complaint

SATURDAY IN THE AFTERNOON 01/27/18 I WENT TO THE AUTO ZONE LOCATED AT 8950 SW 137 AVE MIAMI FL THE LINE WAS CLOSED TO THE ENTRANCE DOOR ONLY ONE YOUNG GUY WORKING ON THE REGISTER 3 GUYS BEHING THE COUNTER TAKING NOT DOING ANYTHING I ASK FOR THE MANAGER AND I EXPLAIN THE SITUACION ONE OF THE GUYS OPEN ONE REGISTER TAKE CARE ONE CLIENT AND HE LEFT WE DID'T SEE HIM ANYMORE WE SPEND MORE THEN 45 MINUTES WAITING TO PAY FOR A TRANSMISSION FLUID THIS HAPPEN SATURDAY AROUND 4:45 PM THE CUSTOMER SERVICES IN THIS PLACE IT IS TERRIBLE ONLY ONE YOUNG GUY LATIN WORKING AND THE REST OF THE EMPLOYEES DOING NOTHING WITH THE STORE FULL OF CLIENTS.

My complaint is that I went into AutoZone and when I walked in the alarm went off and I purchased a what is a a hub assembly for my truck and walked out and the alarm went off again and I don't understand why it went off again but it might be a fob card in my wallet, but really i dont know. I but when the alarm went off and I look back with confusion the clerk wake me up on so just go on and about 10 3215 I get a phone call saying that they suspect that I took something and that's not my character to take anything especially when I just spent $130 on a hub assembly for a pickup truck but but I would really love to get this resolved because it's just you know I shot but you guys many many many years and you know I I I just don't understand and it's not making any sense and you know it's it's not my character so you know I hope that we can get this resolved

My Name is Chris Hernandez and I have been a loyal customer to Autozone and have been a Rewards member and was very Happy to use this program, but one evening I went to use my Rewards and was informed that I had no rewards to claim. I was so confused as I usually purchased a few dollars more to meet the $20.00 limit to earn points on Rewards, the person informed that I did have $40.00 in points but they had expired and to call customer and see if they can be credited back to account. It was to late to call that night and decided to call first thing in the morning.
I called customer service on 121/23/17 at 8:16 AM and spoke with Julio from Customer Service, and informed him that If he could credit expired points, he said that he found only $20 and would return to acct. I mentioned to him that the previous day I was informed there was $40.00 unused, he keep responding that there was only $20.00 unused. I said,are you sure, he responded that was all on system, but I was still puzzled why person at store mentioned $40.00.
I later that evening went to Autozone and purchased some items and used $20.00 Rewards credit to pay my bill. I then did ask the person at Registered if he saw on my acct any other rewards that had been expired and he did mention that there was an additional $20 that had expired and I proceeded to take a picture of screen still showing $20 expired and not used. I feel that Autozone is training customer service Rep to reduce the amount of being credited towards Rewards acct and if when asked, Julio the customer service Rep stated only $20.00 was unused, I really feel that I was misled by Rep and deceived. I just can not understand how in the store can have different information than customer service who is to assist customers in resolving issues and has less information or deceiving the customer. I still feel I have not been completely satisfied with Rewards program and dissatisfied with results w customer service Rep. and expect a better result.
I am expecting a response and not just to be entered as a complaint on file.
I have retained a copy of complaint is case other action necessary.
attached is picture taken of screen after using $20.00 that were credited back by Julio
Chris Hernandez
jchrstopherhernandez@yahoo.com
562-201-2847
10914 Arroyo Dr
Whittier Ca. 90604
January 10,2018
8:14PM

A 100 words isn't enough. Very very poor customer service and management at autozone in Oakland (7200 Bancroft Blvd Oakland ca 94605) Left me and my family stranded on side of the road in Oakland. Will never go to autozone again

Autozone have the worst customer service skill I just walking to the store with battery they men who work just look at tell me day your battery no good we nt gann check i didn’t say I went to discount auto part I’m glad I did soon walk in they welcome me check my battery and guess what my battery was good i didn’t need one now I no to stay way from AUTOZONE

Hello my name is Santana owner for landscaping company of south Florida , i been doing all the locations back for 2 years i just let go of them because of payments issues outstanding balance woes since Jan & feb of over $7000 ,BEN THE VP OF OPERATIONS IGNORE ALL MY TEXT AND CALLS i am talking to a attorney as we speak and also i will be taking more further action i have all sign papers where jobs was completed.

On 10/12/17, I bought 2 truck batteries from Autozone in La Vernia Texas. The first transaction went on my bank card but I evidently didn't have enough in the account for the whole purchase of 311.40 and so then I asked them put the purchase on another bank card. The next day on 10/13, I noticed that Autozone had charged me 217.59$ on my 1st bank card and 311.40$ on my other card. I called and asked for a refund since it was put onto my bank debit card but was told that there wasn't a transaction and no receipt. I was told by their general manager who called me back that the Autozone bank had released my refund immediately and it would take 3-5 business days for my bank to process it. Now, after 5 business days, my refund still has not been processed with USAA bank. I must say that the general manager was nice enough to say he would even loan me the 217.59$ until my refund came in. I refused to take his personal money as this wasn't his problem, it was an Autozone financial problem. I am very disappointed in Autozone's financial practice. I have been doing business with them for years in San Antonio and my wife just bought a battery last month from them. I should have been able to walk back in the store and get a cash refund. I will not be doing business with Autozone anymore. Anywhere else, taking 217.59$ from someone would be considered theft.

When to your store in Alvardo texas to get plug for 2010 Dodge nito heat manger sold plug s that to long argued with they where right refused to refund me this happened about 10 a m 9 20 18 i buy a lot of part 817 805 9476 got right one s a O riley s

I have visited the autozone in La. Ca. / vermont street branch several times for my car needs.. The first time i was in there 2 hispanic employees were working at the time.Maybe because my clothes were dirty from fixing my car, i dont really know the exact reason but they were behaving unprofessionally. More specifically, i was just looking for what i needed , instead of being courteous and helpful they were more interested in flirting with each other and telling me not to touch anything. Especially-i havent even laid a finger on any item. When i aporoach the counter and asked them to look-up a certain item for my vehichle it was obvious they didnt want to do their job. Thats when the man told me i had to pay for it. ( for him to look up something on the autozone computer). I believe these 2 are acting this way most likely due to a lack of supervisory oversight. And they were enjoying treating me like an outsider due to my race instead of just a customer. Finally i had-him look it up because of my persistance - when i went home it was the wrong size. I shouldve known better. This type of service, I believe should not represent any big corporation like-autozone or anything else. It is a disgrace they bring this discriminatory mexican street attitude and politics into a professional workplace -when dealing with paying customers. Today i went in there again- they had me waiting 20 minutes while taking care of customers walking in after me. Even though i probably want and need to go their in the future, the service is so poor,-i would try to avoid it.
They act this way towards people outside their race intentionally due to their racist and discriminatory ways and beliefs. I have nothing to gain out of this, actually i am very tired and busy everyday from working but everytime i go in there- i come out angry because of this poor service.

i girl Freind lost her receipt in was at night I drove to 5 store they were all close so I drove 6 miles to a 24 hr store on 43ave and cactus in phoenix to get refuse I did not want cash just store credit because with out the receipt that wasn't going to happens. the Mgn had a bad attuide if I was Mexican he would have have me store credit now I want my 60$ back and I want my name took out of all your computer in American if my name is not out of your system iam calling my lawyer and the BBB and file a complaint that how these Mexican treat american citizens thank God for Donald Trump.he will fix there ass Henry underwood 602 295 2772 the part was a mass air flow new never used. i will talk to the DM this morning thank you

Put on hold for 26mins then got hung up on. Called back and got rudely hung up on again.. Then went there trying to buy a battery and got no help.. Was there 46 mins.. So I went some where.. Will never go there again. Imperial beach store on 13th an Palm sucks... No more auto zones for me ever...

Autozone in El Cajon ca ruined my engine, lied and stalled when I tried to speak with corporate. And declined my claim without speaking with me.see you in court

I have done alot of business with autozone but 20 days to rebuild 2 calipers and still no word .they said they would call about it they didn't so can it take a month maybe more maybe my parts are lost you guys are not doing to good...can I get them back not done
..I'll do them..please get them back ..or I'll have to upgrade the brakes..and I don't know why brakes are so hard...I need my parts back

The parts store on Groesbeck in Roseville MI is selling drugs out of the store and has been for the past 2 yrs and I'm sick of it I will be filing a complaint at the Roseville police department and city hall. My son has been a recent victim of this and he is the one who told me that this has been going on for 2 yrs. Please take immediate action. Or it will also go out on social media as well.

They advertised a power steering pump with pulley and I got the pump with no pulley. Sent email and tried to contact them. To reply at all. Horrible customer service. Do not buy parts from them.

As an employee of the store 2036 in Acworth, GA the store manager is rude with my person and a commercial employee that his name is John B. the other day was trying to help out in commercial and had made faces at me and gestures of disgust. I think as a part of the team I deserve better treatment since I treat other employees with respect and dignity. My experience so far in Autozone is not the best and I'm not a person that likes to complain and would not care about this however this kind of incident brings down the moral within the employees and impacts the store functions and probably the customer service.

I found out yesterday that my car was leaking oil. Neighbor checked and I only had a tad on the stick. Called my auto shop and was told to come in tomorrow but I needed oil put in now and they told me what kind to get. Went to AutoZone and asked about the oil. The man pointed to the row of oils and told me to go get it. I went back to the wall of oils and looked for what I was told to get: 5W20 Synthetic Blend. He told me the black bottle. I found 5W20 in the black bottle and took it up to the man. I asked was this the right one, Synthetic Blend.

He said I never told him Synthetic Blend and to go back that it has it on the bottle what it is and it's in the grey bottle. So I went back to the wall of oils and thought I found the right one this time but when I got back up to the front and asked he told me I had Full synthetic. He then sent me back to the wall of oils. By this time a young lady and a man patted me on the back and walked back to the wall of oils with me...him and the young lady whose name I didn't get. John then proceeded to gather the oil I needed, walked me out to my car and put the oil in it all the while telling me that everything will be ok.

He and the young lady is the reason I will continue to patronize that AutoZone. As for the man who could care less about my situation whose name I didn't get...I sure hope you're having a much better day today.

I came into the store for one simple need a winter windshield wiper, driver's side only the store on 38th Street in Anderson, Indiana. It may be the last time that I ever visit your store. I stated 3 times, I don't care how much just get me the winter windshield wipers for my 2009 Chevy Malibu, he yes these were, I purchased it on 12/12/2016, noticed this morning that they are not. Just because I am female doesn't mean that I am stupid. I will spread the word not to go to Autozone, this is ridiculous.

I.ordered spark plug wires on 11/29. On 12/3 received an email saying we had a little delay we will ship it on 12/4. I called them on 12/8 got.the wrong info from the first lady and told I wasn't allowed to speak to a supervisor. I called back and got the right info but also was told cant talk to a supervisor i told him if I call back and get a supervisor I am gonna be aggravated. Within a minute got a supervisor and the same info now I was upset that both people gave me the wrong info and was mad I got a supervisor.

The supervisor told me that they had a mix up and by the next morning on 12/9 they will send me a tracking number and the part will be Monday on 12/12 with over night shipping for there mistake. I called on 12/13 to find out that the item is out of stock till 12/27. After telling me wait for a supervisor to call me right back I called back hours later. I waited two weeks and 3_4 promises of the part being shipped. No one at the 1-800 phone number takes responsibility for anything thats said and no one cares.

I had a super great experience at Autozone located in Gilbert Arizona. Store# 2731 to be exact. The Associate named Daniel Belanger helped diagnosed and fixed my car that consistently stalls, had been previously mis-diagnosed by several mechanic shop's with a high expense involved. Daniel went over and beyond to assist me in diagnosing and repairing my car. I was thrilled. My total cost to repair $100.

I would recommend anyone who has a need for car service to go to Autozone, especially the one in Gilbert Arizona. I would like to give a Huge shout out too Daniel Belanger and Mike Ritter for their superior outstanding customer service.

On Sunday 11/2016 I called to ask for a price on a starter for a 2007 Honda Civic and the girl who answered the phone was very arrogant and very unprofessional. The girls name is yaniris. I personally don't think that most of this employee have a clue of what they're doing and this is why I don't or won't open an account with this store. On behalf of O&M auto and tires I can say that because of this employees Estevan and yaniris I will stay doing business with federated auto parts and consumer auto parts.

I was sent a $5 coupon for Get to g your card. I used it, but the parts were wrong. They did not have the right part. I returned the wrong part and the $5 coupon was subtracted rom the refund....okay....but give me back my coupon. I lost my $5 coupon because they sold me the part and I had to go elsewhere? Previous to this I went to AutoZone and had my battery tested. They said it was good. I guess it was good for one more week...then I was stranded! Ended up buying a battery from advanced auto. I don't know how you stay in business.

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 (about 5:30 pm), after discovering the night before that my low beam (driver’s side) light had blown, I went to AutoZone, STORE#:0903 on the east side of Athens, GA and requested a replacement HID bulb for an Infiniti 2006. The store attendant/sales personnel proceeded to tell me it is “one hundred bucks”. The attendant then went in the back and retrieve the item. Strange enough he then went back there again. I thought nothing of it, paid for the item and left the store with it. I then made arrangements for a mechanic to come to my home and install it. I proceeded to give the mechanic the bulb and kept the container for future purchases.

On Sunday, October 16, I was looking at my bill and noticed that the bill listed the item as #931240 D2S contrary to the label on the box stated D2R. In addition, the bar code/item #931240 on the receipt did not match the item# on the box - 539657

On Monday, October, 17, I returned to the store and spoke with another attendant – I was told that it does not matter, they are the same product. All he could offer me was to return the bulb if I wanted to. I was unwilling to spend another $150.oo for a mechanic to have to install another bulb. I also did not know how much the mechanic would charge me to remove it. In addition, I told the attendant that the newly installed light was not as bright as the other existing (passenger’s side) light. He stated they are the same 35 watts. I also looked online for the products and found they were less than half the price of what I paid for them at the store; also D2S and the D2R (less) were different in price.

THE QUESTION I ASK? – How can a product be taken to the cash register, scanned and rung up at the cash register but another product is given to the customer? Is this Fraud, Price Discrimination, Item Switching, Etc.? Is the other product a better quality product, D2S vs. D2R?

I have gone to Autozone multiple times for parts and each time I have been disrespected by the person behind the counter. Instead of looking to me and asking me questions, every time the worker looks to my husband and completely ignores me simply because I am woman. It has gotten so ridiculous that I have had to ask my husband to walk around the store, just so the person behind the counter would talk to me. This is completely absurd and I should not have to ask my husband to do this nor should I be treated this way. I am so sick and tired of it and I have been disrespected so many times. This is completely unacceptable and very poor customer service. I will probably never return to an Autozone store again and I will be sure to let others know how Autozone treats women customers.

Next day, I sent back to company named Champion Laboratories Inc. Two weeks later, they send me an email and they said I claimed wrong place somehow... I am very disappointed and I already called several different place and asked them phone number and email address. Thus, I did right place. Clearly, I have been wasting time for two months. So I don't know what should I do. These guys are trying to avoid me and it's not right. Supposedly, you should take responsibility and I've lost money and time.

I have complaint just didn't know where to go to give feedback. I had the greatest experience at Autozone in Garwood Nj I felt with a gentleman name Bashirr Saunders he was very very helpful. He changed m battery headlight and one of my hub caps. While dealing with me his was still helping other customers that's the type of store manager I like to see. Autozone has done a great job picking employees he was awesome. Just because of him I'm a forever customer of Autozone. Please rewards this man every time I'm here he is working hard only problem I had was other employee just walk pasted me tall guy short hair. Other than that great place a worker.

My car was damaged because autozone sold it to me STP S3614 Oil Filter. The item was defective and oil sprayed everywhere. Then, car stopped and smoked rises. 5 days later, I couldn't do nothing. I called Autozone and asked the manufacturer's phone number. Additionally, I contacted Claim Department, and they said go ahead and claim on website. After I submit the claim, I got the email and asked me to ship back defective oil filter. Next day, I sent back to company named Champion Laboratories Inc.

Two weeks later, they send me an email and they said I claimed wrong place somehow. I am very disappointed and I already called several different place and asked them phone number and email address. Thus, I did right place. Clearly, I have been wasting time for two months. So I don't know what should I do. These guys are trying to avoid me and it's not right. Supposedly, you should take responsibility and I've lost money and time. Please let me know as soon as possible.

I went to the store located on South Monroe Street in Monroe Mi (10/6/16 @ 7:15pm) and explained to the clerks that I thought I had a voltage problem and explained what the car was doing, I was laughed at and told "we can only test the battery". I was then told "we don't fix cars we only sell parts" Terrible service I will never return to that store.

Johnny at the Carrollton store on Trinity Mills. Every time I go there he follows me out and asks for a cigarette, I work for Lowes this is something you don't do. Covers name badge with another badge that says "DrFeelGood" on it. Ahhh you all aren't a pimping institution last time I checked. Need an under cover visit to store is what I would do.

I would like to speak to someone from corporate complaint department I've been going to that AutoZone for years and always have been treated with courtesy and respect very helpful. Until today Sat 9/24/16
Zilma was at the checkout counter. I asked a young man if they had something to put between the seat and console he said no and didn't seem to even know what I was talking about he then asked the woman at the checkout she also said no they don't carry them.

As she was yelling for the entire store to hear." Im so sick of people" quote. The man showed me the console isle and said yea see they would be here so I looked and found one out of the box and one other one I put the open one back in the box and brought them to the checkout asked for a price i could be wrong i heard 13 but it said 9.99 on the register box on the counter.She rudely said i never said 13 do u want them or not i would have taken them both. I wanted to make sure they fit correctly Zilma rang me up for the 1 if she would have said do you want to see if that fits right 1st i probably would have bought both didn't ask if I had an auto zone card.

So i told her i did she handed me my receipt didn't ask if i wanted a bag. So i asked for one I got a bag handed to me. I've bought numerous things over the years but with people that are to lazy or just have no knowledge about the product you carry it is really a shame.

Bought new cylinder heads from Muscatine Iowa store. Came with a warrantee. They dropped a valve into my piston about 100 miles down the road. Wouldn't cover the parts to fix it. Their warrantee company pushed us around for months and claimed they paid for them but never got any money. I urge nobody to ever go through them. Lost my business forever. Very unprofessional. I will post this everywhere, trying to help others from getting screwed over.

I went to Autozone at 6442 Hwy 85, Riverdale, GA. I am 62 years old and have enjoyed the good service and products at Autozone over the years. Unfortunately I can't say the same today. There was only one person at the counter when I went in. I waited 30 plus minutes at the roped off area before being waited on by a nice young man (african american with short hair and a gold tooth). This young man was the only person helping customers. He pulled my order and sent me to the front of the store for checkout. No one came to checkout either.

The Manager, Ramone, was very discourteous and never assisted anyone. The manager finally decided to check me out at his terminal, but walked away from me without saying 'excuse me' or 'I'll be right back'. He went to help the young man who pulled my order, who was totally overwhelmed. I waited another 10 minutes for the manager before walking away telling the manager that he could run a better shop, with no response from him. There was, by the way, a total of 6 plus employees working at the time, and not one tried to assist the one young man at the counter who helped me. That young man should be the manager. He was telling customers to be patient, 'I'll be with you shortly', while other employees avoided eye contact with customers. I saw at least 4 male employees, and 2 female employees.

One white female employee also wore a grey shirt like the manager, Ramone. She said nothing to no one. Over all I spent almost 40 minutes in the store for some spark plugs and an air filter, which I left on the counter after Ramone walked away from me. I went directly across the street on Hwy 85 to O'Reilly's and got the parts in 5 minutes, and a much more friendly environment. It is shameful how your employees treat customers, willing to spend their money with Autozone. I am a longtime customer who will not come back. It may not matter to your corporate office to lose one customer, but I know that you are probably losing more customers than me. I am not a chronic complainer, but I had to say something. I left close to $200.00 worth of parts on the counter and nobody cared.

Second time this happened, two different stores. I've been calling ahead lately to make sure they have he gloves I use, because I buy them weekly and they sell out fast. So the first time was Bethlehem Pa store, on stefko Blvd. called ahead, asked to have them put to the side as I would be there in a couple minutes. Got there and they had just sold them. Today, airport rd Allentown Pa. Same scenario, a wasted trip, and pointless call. If the employees keep doing this to customers, your store will soon go out of business.

I visited the autozone in plaquemine a little after 8 pm. The cashier/clerk made a smart comment about the price of the part that I was purchasing and I ignored him and look at my friend. After retrieving the part from the shelf we went to the counter and I told him that I had reward points on my card and I handed it to him. next he asked for my number for the warranty. He punched it in and scanned the card and sat it on the counter. He told me the total, I counted it out and handed it to him. he counted and put it in the register. Next he grabbed the changed and the receipt sat it on top of the box and walked off.

I turned and loudly told my friend that I can kick him for what he did. The manager look up and I told him what he did and he apologized for his actions. Then as I walked out the store he was talking to him. It was rude, unprofessional and prejudice behavior. If he has a problem with people of color. He needs a new occupation or in the words of Donald trump" he needs to try a new country and see how that works out". That behavior is unacceptable for consumers of color especially at times like now and I know it is unacceptable for autozone and their affiliates. I do commend the manager for de-escalating the situation and taking the appropriate actions.

This message should be directed to corporate headquarters but they would not accept my feedback so I am posting it here. Here is my complaint.

I needed some wipers desperately for my vehicle so I decided to go to Autozone in Long Beach store number 5406 there is a NAPA auto store right next to your location but decided to go to your store since my father has a rewards program with your company. I arrived to the location 2401 Long Beach Blvd. in the city of Long Beach and was not greeted in the store. I had my wiper in my hand and one of the associates past behind me bumped into my wiper which hit me and did not apologize.

I didn't make it a big deal because I figure maybe he didn't realize although I find that hard to believe since my wipers about 24 inches long I finally waited patiently and the line to be helped by the same associate that bumped into me I asked him what I was looking for and he guided me to the aisle where the wipers were located he recommended a certain kind of wipers which I was happy with. We finally walked up to the check out where he was ringing me out and upon completion of the transaction I asked him if he can help me put the wipers on my vehicle. At that point the store manager jerry villamontes walked up to the associate and asked if he can continue to ring out the customers and did not greet me or apologized for the interruption

The associate handed the wipers over to the store manager and said that he would help me put them on. I waited patiently as he walked away to behind the counter and lost sight of him for a few minutes. He finally walks out of the counter and start walking to my direction as he makes eye contact and still has not greeted me he liked frustrated. I open the door for him and it was me who greeted him he asked where my vehicle was that which I want To it, he then realized that the wipers were missing a piece he wants inside his store without saying excuse me or without notifying me of what he was about to do. I waited patiently next to my vehicle as I waited for instructions. He then opens and screams across the parking lot which I found extremely unprofessional and asks what year my vehicle was.

I responded back and he then tells me to come inside. I went back to the counter and he searched in his computer my vehicle make and model so that he can find the correct wipers. He then bring some wipers and says these are more expensive it was maybe about a $10 difference but I told him I would not pay for the difference is I've already wasted my time just to think that I could have driven away what the incorrect wipers frustrated me even more. As a manager, I expected him to make this situation correct and honored their mistake and possibly even discount if the new wipers or marked down the wipers to a more reasonable price for the inconvenience. He said oh well I can refund you so at that point I just gave him my phone number he found a total of what I had paid and handed me the money without really giving me a sincere apology.

I have shopped at that store in the past but I guarantee that it will be the last time I shop at that particular store. There are many more auto parts stores that I could go to such as Napa the store right across the street from AutoZone. This Manager needs more training and better customer service skills.

I bought a battery about 10min before closing and the guy said I could come back the next day to price match because I could get it $40 cheaper at advance auto. So I went back and had some young guy that worked there and looked like a meth head swear at me while I had my 7 year old and 8 month old with me. Then he didn't listen to a word I was saying and ended up giving me $7 the first time and I told him no I am supposed to get back $42.70 total and explained exactly how to do that.

He then came back swearing again and giving me $3 cash and 17.35 on my card. So I said forget it I will go to the other store and the guy at other store helped me and knew exactly what to do. Well I thought he did. He gave me the other $21.35 back to my card and today is day 10 and still no money on my card. I have called 4 times and they tell me we will call corporate and look into it. I'm beyond kissed off at this point because I have wasted hours of my time and quite a bit of gas driving back and forth just trying to get MY money back!! I will not shop at Autozone again. I will be going to advance auto parts from now on. They actually have customer service and help you.

I bought a fuel pump from one of your stores and as soon as I walked out of the store I opened the box to find a used fuel pump. I took it back in the store and the guy says he doesn't have anymore but they have one down the street and tells me to take the used one and tell the other store it was defective. I get to the the second auto zone and they them what your associate at the first store told me to say. I then find out that they have the price at $15.00 cheaper.

So I tell them the whole story this time and the second store tells me he can't return it or refund me the difference. The only way to get the cheaper price is too go back to the first store to return it and then come back to buy the cheaper fuel pump. I'm so mad by now because of the wasted daylight that I didn't do the return and I also won't be buying anything from your stores again.

Went into Autozone store #5396 in Inglwood, CA tonight around 10:20pm to purchase jumper cables to help out my brother-in-law start his vehicle. My husband went inside and was standing in line with said cables when I decided to smoke a cigarette. I stood outside the entrance doors, at least 20 feet away in the parking lot, minding my own business, and smoked while an AutoZone semi pulled up.

Just then the Security guard, an African American in his late 20s or so, opens up the doors from inside to peek out and stares me down and with hate like I'm "casing out" the place or because I'm a thin young white girl. I finish and walk up to the entrance doors and he angrily says "wrong door!!", like I'm supposed to know the usual entrance door is broken or something when there's no sign. Anyway, my husband is finishing up the purchase and I make sure he gets the receipt because he has a tendency to forget. We go to leave and the Security guard again snaps "wrong door!!" at us.

We go outside, baffled at his negative and hostile behavior at us, my husband not even knowing how he had just treated me coming into the store. My husband mutters something to me about him and we get into our car, start it, as we're pulling away, the Security guard opens the autozone entrance doors and yells out "You say something about me!" My husband and I were like...umm..what? My husband rolls down the window and says to him, "You're really going to puff out your chest and start something while you're on the job?"

The Security responded something like, "Get out the car, we can do this right now!" Again...where is his behavior coming from? Because we didn't know the usual door was locked and were in shock that a Security guard would act so unprofessional on the job and try and taunt customers to get into an altercation? Appalled at his behavior and obviously responding to his invitation to fight because there was no reason to!!

Hey to my brother-in-law's car with the new jumper cables and so ask my husband for the receipt because so keep all that stuff organized. He hands me it and I look to read it and it says "Duralast Brake Pads". I call first because they closed in 5 minutes and told the employee he gave us the person in front of us's receipt. His response? "Ohhhh no...sorry". Then tells me the system is already shut down and I'll have to come back tomorrow to get a copy of the correct receipt. Wouldn't be a problem except we love about 45 minutes away!

Went to my local Autozone, Lockport, IL, to warranty my brake pads. I have done this for this vehicle before with no problems. Came into the store, told them what I needed, gave them my phone number for the warranty, and I am not in the system. Actually there is another name under my number. These brake pads are under a lifetime warranty so I should not have to pay again for something that is warrantied. The best the store manager said that they would do was give me a 10% discount after giving me several excuses for a mistake that was not mine. I have been a faithful Autozone customer for years, until now. I feel a lifetime warranty should be for exactly that. Not for when it suits the store. Hopefully someone will respond to this complaint.

My husband went to Auto Zone in Hebron, Ky this morning and 3 employees standing holding entry door open while smoking. Once inside nobody came to ask if he needed assistance while inside. When he left they were all still standing with door open and smoking! Will not be returning here to shop anymore.

My boyfriend works at the location in yonkers, NY store 4768 and he says that they have a bunch of thieves working at his store and the store manager does nothing about it because that person knows about cars ,and also because he uses that person to do work for him outside of work. What this person does is he remembers a customer phone number and if they have a warranty then he takes that battery or part and uses it for his own personal use.

Store 4768 management are a bunch of crooks not only that the store manager, and that other employee give out their numbers to customers who come in so they can do side jobs for them. At that store location employees are not allowed to go outside and work on customers cars and they still do it and ask for a tip on top of that. When a product is damaged out its supposed to get thrown away but that employee will that product and use it for one of his customers charger them for it, and put the money in his pocket.

I will make sure these crooks at Autozone corporate HQ get held accountable for their actions because what they're doing is wrong .

I was treated rudely all week. Starting on Sunday when I purchased a water pump, pulley, water pump socket, coolant, trans fluid, belt, and trans filter. First thing the pulley was wrong, than the belt was wrong, than the filter was wrong. I never got an apology and they acted like it was my fault for them giving me the wrong stuff. So I went to O 'Reilly and they treated nice and gave me the right parts the first time.

I was accused of shoplifting by an employee at the Autozone on Hubble Ave in Des Moines Iowa today. All I was doing was checking things out that I need for my car stopped me at the door when leaving made me raise my shirt in front of everyone embarrassed me. I feel discriminated against and humiliated and my lawyer will be in touch.

I was told by a manager that I could not return spark plugs, cap and rotor and fuel filter. He said they were used parts and that he could not resell them,and that he would have yo throw the retuned merchandise away. I reassured him that they were not used. He continued to argue with me, but reluctantly returned the items. After giving me cash for the return, he slammed the register drawer shut, and I left.

He gave me $60 cash for the returned items but to my memory the items or only worth $40 and returns. I went back into the store and told him that he gave me too much money; but he said without a receipt he had no way of knowing.( for the receipt was generated through a product that had a lifetime warranty). AutoZone is a very good store in that manager must have had a bad day I did not take a personal everyone has a bad day once in awhile. I don't think I'll be stopping at AutoZone anymore for fear of reprisal.

I feel Autozone headquarters and the CEO needs to be informed of the conduct of an employee who works for your company at 1290 so Redwood road in Salt Lake City. His name is Sebastian Gonzalez. Recently purchasing parts needed for my car I became frustrated to the max (as well as my wife) after four days of failing to complete the installation of a tensioner and serpentine belt. Taking a chance and my receipt I drove our '95 ford Taurus to Auto zone in the cool of the morning. Sebastian quickly had me back on the road with everything working so without fear of over heating I left with a big smile on my face! Right on Sebastian and thank you auto Zone for making my week turn out so much better. P.S. Because of this effort for satisfaction, Autozone is my first choice in auto supplies, sometimes everyone needs a little help.

I purchased a can of R-134a from the Fort Mohave AZ, Autozone store. Not being a mechanic I was having trouble understanding how the gauge on the can was working or what it was telling me. On July 1 I went back to the store to ask for some advise or assistance on how to read or use the product. When I arrived there was an employee outside the store working. I asked the man if he could help me to see if the gauge was working correctly or if I had over filled my AC on my truck. After I was finished the employee told me to go to a mechanic and ask him about it.

Needless to say I was a bit surprised an told the employee to forget and left the store. I will tell you I have used the Autozone stores for all my parts for may cars and trucks and have never been treated this way in the past. I will also tell you this will be the last time I will be treated this way because I will never use Autozone again and I will do my best to convince other people not to use the store.

I've been an auto zone customer for over 12 years in the state of Florida. I never had a problem until 7 months ago with your Duniden Fl.store manager Tim. All of my warranties on parts that I have bought from that store has been lost. They will not honor those warranties even though they are the ones who lost the warranties. I have printed out all my purchases from my bank account to verify my warranties. I need someone to contact me about this situation. I have not received satisfactory customer service from Dunedin store manager Tim or district manager Felix. I request someone other than them to contact me about this matter. I also request a corporate office investigation on Dunedin store manager Tim and district manager Felix. I feel that I have been discriminated against because of my race,color or creed. Someone from corporate can contact me.

Lost my receipt and I received wrong part (Tazz steering rack) and now I am told the part i received was sold in April 2016. But the part I purchased is still on stock with the part no: that say it went out of stock. So why the part I payed for is still on their shelf. Please investigate the burgersfort auto zone branch.

I am writing to advise you of an incident that took place at store # 5077 on 4/20/16. I went to this store to simply purchase wiper blades and my female cashier politely offered to have one of her male associates put them on for me (an easy enough task, though I had never done it myself so I accepted the offer for assistance) The male associate was visibly agitated, even though he had been standing nearby and was not busy with any customers. We walked outside where I tried to make friendly conversation and watch how he removed the old blades to put on the new so I could do it in the future...not only was he rude & ignoring my attempts to engage him/learn from him, but he was cursing under his breath and his entire demeanor was unprofessional and unacceptable.

He stormed back into the store without any words to me...so I was confused, seeing as how he had clearly NOT been able to replace the old blades. I went in after him to find him muttering to himself and looking through the wiper blade selection. I politely asked him what the issue was and why the blades I had purchased could not be used. (I had looked up the correct sizes/brands prior and even confirmed them with the cashier before purchasing) This man had absolutely NO patience or any customer service skills whatsoever. He was condescending and gave me attitude..did NOT answer my question and proceeded to rummage through cheaper blades than what I had purchased. I could only assume he was looking for ones he thought he could put on...so again I asked for clarification to which he loudly yelled for the female associate to come over and explain to me the situation. She was extremely polite and courteous but I explained to her that I did not appreciate the attitude this man was giving me and told her what had occurred.

I requested a full refund and found it despicable that not only was he so rude and unprofessional, but he was basically going to use cheaper blades without even telling me anything! I honestly don't know why he was in such a terrible mood that day but for something so simple to set him off the way it did was very upsetting to me. I wanted to make you aware of the situation so that maybe you can correct it. Unfortunately I do not know the man's name but he was an African-American and he works at the West Hartford location. On the bright side, this incident brought me to advanced auto parts where I was treated with respect and professionalism as well as excellent customer service. For the record, I purchased the same blades from them and the female associate there was able to show me how to put them on with no issue whatsoever. The install was extremely easy I do not know what that guys problem was.

I entered the Luverne Alabama 36049 store May 19th, 2016 @ approximately 2:50PM to purchase a headlight bulb. I walked to the shelf and got the bulb I needed as I already knew the part number. The sales associate, Justin I believe, walked onto the isle. I told him I had the bulb And that was all I needed. We walked to the counter and he rang up my part. I wasn't listening closely and just handed him a $20 as the bulb was $14.99 on shelf. I received my change and he hands me the bulb and a packet of bulb grease (for the plug). I ask him what's this? He gave me a puzzled look and just stood there. I asked him did I pick this item up by accident cause I don't need it. He told me the grease was for the plug. I explained to him I knew what the grease was for but did not ask for it.

He fumbled around and then asked for my receipt back to refund the $1.50 for the bulb grease. I just walked on out of the store. I've been turning wrenches since I was big enough to. I don't like being treated as if I'm stupid let alone having something added to my order that I didn't request. The grease being added is no different than stealing from me. It's sad that parts stores hire a sales associate based on their ability to run the computer and not on their knowledge of parts and ability to deal with the public professionally. Several months back this same store would not warranty a ignition coil because it wasn't in the "computer" that I bought it. That was $22.50 out of my pocket then. Now Auto Zone is up to $24 in debt to me and I will never see it. I hope the other Auto Zone stores are better than this one I deal with or should I say use to deal with.

We are on a 3rd faulty transmission!!! The regional manager Justine does not feel this case is a priority. My husband and I have spent hours on the phone dealing with this and still do not have a car that works. This is my 18 year old sons car, he has not had the car for about five months (no I am not exaggerating) and has had no way to keep a job. We have documented everything and feel the only option left is small claims court. This has been the worst customer service ever, promise after promise. Also, the company that Auto Zone contracted out for the transmission, Alltran, has the WORST reviews ever. Why would they even be associated with a company like this.

I am restoring a 1977 VW Transporter Bus. Yesterday I went to the Autozone at 4364 Keith St. NW Cleveland, Tn. 37312. I asked for the correct transmission fluid for that model and was told that DelronMerc was the correct fluid . Unfortunately I did not check before filling the transmission. It was that wrong spec. I called back and told the salesman the problem, he told me they could not do anything and to have a nice day. I purchase many tools and parts from Autozone, but I will to find another supplier if Autozone will not resolve the problem.

Autozone National Rd Vandalia Ohio. I bought a wire harness for my 08 cobalt radio and was surprised it didn't fit. I took it back and the manager gave me my money back but on the side was one of the employees. he was a little overweight and had glasses. he was being very sarcastic and was using profanity towards me. to be specific when i returned the harness he shook his head and said "F****** millennials. and began making quirky comments. Then on my way out the door he wished me a happy mothers day; which obviously I'm not a woman with kids. now i didn't say one word to this guy. he had no reason to treat paying customer like that.

I contacted the Lake City, Florida AutoZone to see if they had part number LS926 Dorman/Ignithion Switch I was told that they had one in stock and I told them I would come in to get it and they advised that it would be on hold for me for 12 hours. This was around 11:00 a.m. I asked my Daughter if I could take my 2 year old Grandson with me and she agreed thinking that I would go there and pick the part up and return. It is around 45 miles round trip. I arrived at the store at around 11:45 a.m. and upon inspecting the part I found that it was not properly manufactured and would not work.

The manager then told me if the delivery truck had not already came by the store in Macclenny, Florida he could have another one delivered today around 1:00 p.m. and while I was standing there he called them and was told that the delivery truck had not been there yet and he advised them to put the replacement part on the truck. I was told that it should be there around 1:00 p.m..Not wanting to leave lake city I went and got me and my Grandson something to eat and went to the lake while we were waiting. Around 1:00 p.m. I called the store to see if the delivery truck had arrived and was told it had not and asked if I could leave my cell phone number and someone could call me when the truck arrived.

After not receiving a call I called them at 1:35 p.m. and asked again if the delivery truck had arrived and was told that it had and yet no one had contacted me. I arrived back at the store and while I watched them search through the parts that had been delivered it was obvious that it had not arrived. A lady working there then said she would check on it and around 10 minutes later I was told that it had not been placed on the delivery truck but that she could order another one and have it at the store the next day I advised her that I did not want to do that and that I had had enough dealing with this store today and left the store.

Approximately 5 minutes later the Manager called me and said he could have one there at 5:00 p.m. today but I told him I did not think so that I did not feel like dealing with them anymore. I then called my Daughter and explained to her why I was so late and she advised me that she had to go to Lake City this afternoon and she could pick it up fpr me so I called the Manager back and he said he would get it for me. I hope this is not normal for AutoZone stores. My Daughter is not coming home until around 9:00 p.m. tonight so instead of being completed with this job by no later than 2:00 p.m. I will not be through until around 11:00 p.m. tonight. Not including the wasted time and trip of around 45 miles.

I went with my granddaughter to order parts for her truck. They told me what it would cost for the two parts and when they would arrive. She went to pick them up and they told her one of the parts was $4.00 higher than they told us the day before. If this is common practice I will take my business somewhere else.

I went to the NAPA in Potsdam, NY today to ask about a tow hook for my BRZ. I was extremely disappointed with the customer service i received. I asked the clerk if they carried tow hooks for my car and without even checking the computer he said "no we do not carry anything like that." dissatisfied at the way he answered i asked him if he could check the computer and he said no. Maybe this store does not carry this part that is not the issue. The lack of customer service and the rudeness is. I am, well at least I was up until today a frequent customer of this store but after the rudeness i encountered I will now look to AutoZone who had the part I needed in stock and treated me with the respect that any customer deserves) for all my auto fixing needs, as well as refer friends else where after I inform them how I was mistreated. A little politeness goes a long way and is key to keep customers loyal.

Ordered motor mount for car they said 3 days at most and its now 6 days and still no part. They make no attempt to locate it. Not the first time this has happened and I'm hearing more and more people fed up with your stores. I'm cutting u] my autozone card and never buying from autozone again.

I went to Autozone in Boulder City NV because I had a check engine light on. The employee at your store hooked up my truck to the reader and said it was one part so I bought the part and had it installed and then two days later the check engine light came on again. I took it back to your store and they hooked it up again and told me it was another switch by the smog pump. I bought that part too and had it installed and a couple days later my check engine light came on again. So then I took it up again a few days ago they told me this time it was the smog pump, so I bought a new smog pump and had installed and once again the light comes back on.

I go back to your store again they tell me its the smog pump again and I told him you just sold me the smog pump and I had it installed so I asked the guy what are you going to do about it I just spent 300.00 in parts that you told me where the reason the light keeps coming on. The guy refused to do anything about the problem or return me any money so I got very upset and by that because he was un helpful I admit I did use fowl language but after spending that kind of money that I do not have and to be in the same position I was to begin with I felt like he should have done something to compensate me.

He told me to get out and that I could never return for life. There is now a new Oriely auto store in Boulder City, I have been faithful to autozone but I will no longer return to your store.

I'm still waiting for a response from email I sent January 28 2016. Concerning my battery. The salesman in taylor,mi. Telegraph-wick, would not check my battery for its performance, which was suppose to be. Free check. Landed up costing $$. Oh by the way I had warranty for free replacement.

Entered your store in Stanwood, WA 98292 this morning. I was the only customer in the store at the time. 2 counter clerks were available. I told one gent I needed a 2 amp 3AG fuse. I got a look of disdain and he pointed to row 1 and said fuses were "over there". I was standing in front of the fuse racks for 3 minutes when a female customer walked in and asked for a fuse of some size. I had been standing in place about 3-4 minutes. The same clerk walked over to where I was standing, picked out a fuse, looked at me as if I were invisible, and returned to his counter. That's when I got pissed off and walked out saying "f*^#* this store. Autozone customer service? Not on your life. I'll stick to O'Reilly's Auto Parts

It was about 7:40 pm I entered the store to purchase part for my car. I was the only one waiting at the to get served and there was a gentleman that works approached me asked me what I was in line what do I want I said sir you have to get my car info in order to know my part number. He said to me come here with your attitude and I sir you are the one with attitude and started argue with me. He is not qualified to be a shift or store manager he has no customer services skills. I was trying to get his name his name tag wasn't clear. The store number is 1264 located at 3570 n andrews ave, oakland park, florida and their phone is 953-630-9006. If you don't anything to that employee will lose customers because he has no skills

On 12/30/2015 @approx 7:27 pm I spoke with an Autozone employee in regards to a radiator for a 2006 M45 infiniti. The employee stated she would have to order the radiator and stated I would be contacted on 1/1/2016 around noon in which I was. On 1/2/2016 I was given an incorrect location of the business by employee Ken who stated the business was located at Hwy 314 and 138 in which it is not. The business is not physically located at the intersection.

After finally locating the business I purchased the radiator that was determined to be a radiator for a Q45 after the uninstalling the original radiator that cost me $100. Due to this clear error made by the employee I am financially strained. I contacted autozone customer support and spoke with Ken who was not empathic to my situation. His customer service and professionalism would be rated at a strong 1 on a scale 1 to 10. He did not remedy the issue. He reordered the correct radiator and disconnected.

The radiator was an additional $50 that I thought should have been waved as well as the labor. He did not offer any assistance as I expressed the hardship the employee's error caused me. This experience rates the lowest star being 1. This matter needs to be addressed on a corporate level.

I send my son to buy Kyb Shocks for my wife's car Nissan Quest 1999 from the auto zone with zip code 91730 at Rancho Cucamonga, CA I didn't use it but I lost my receipts so I went to my store cause they have it under my name and phone number but they said we don't have it in the system I asked the employee to give me store credit he refused and said go sell it any where. Thanks for the people we trust.

Good morning, here is my problem with the Autozone service department. I bought a light for my Volvo thinking that the light had burnt out and the bulb was $112 paid in cash and I still have the receipt, after putting the bulb in and it still did not work we new that there was another problem not the bulb it is electrical, so I tried to take it back and they would not take the light back, the bulb is still good now I am a single mom with a $112 bulb and that money could be applied to my car in getting it fix. I don't have $112 to give, could I please have my money back so I can apply the monies to the electrical problem. The store that would not take give my money back an yes I have the receipt. on Harrison Ave in Cheviot Oh. Please it would be great to have someone at corporate respond to my Autozone complaint. I have a child with disabilities due to a car accident and I need that money back to help get my car fixed.

On Sept. 30th I went to Auto Zone 5901 W. North Ave. in Chicago to purchase a headlight, I went and got my headlight and waited in the next customer line. There were (2) customers being waited on and (2) sales persons walking around. after waiting at least (5) minutes a group of (3) people came in and called one of the sales people by name and he immediately came over to help them. The other sales person continued to just walk around, so at this point I became frustrated and gave them a few more minutes to see if I would be served, I was not. I put the headlight back and walked out of the store. I had to be there for at least (10) minutes, and if the one sales person that was walking around had waited on me I might not have made this an issue.

I was followed around the store by an employee after I made it clear that I didn't need any assistance with what I was looking for. He kept demanding to know what type of job/repair that I was trying to do. At that point I felt as if he was just trying to rush me alone for some reason. As I finally finished browsing I proceeded to the check out counter. I then noticed the same employee stairing at me from behind his register with an intense look on his face and it seem as if he was trying to look at my pockets. I stood in line with a friend who was also with me and noticed that the same employee was now standing behind me all of a sudden.

At this point I felt uncomfortable and upset because it seemed as if he thought that I was stealing. I finally made the purchase and before leaving I glanced back at the employee. He was still looking at me with the same intense look so I asked did he had a problem with me. I didn't hear his response as I left but I felt as if he unfairly targeted me for some reason. I am a loyal Auto zone customer and I never experienced that type of service before. To make matters worse another employee came outside to assist me. He apologized for the behavior of his co worker and informed me that his co worker is always behaving that way.

I purchased a transmission filter and gasket set from Autozone in Suffolk, Virginia I did not use the product right away, when I started to used product a few months later I discovered I was given the wrong part so I took the part back with the receipt to exchange it the manager would not exchange the product even through it was never used. I think this is a very wrong way to treat a long time customer and for this reason I will never shop at your stores again and I will tell every body that I perform work for not to use your stores for auto parts.

8/28/2015 at 2p.m. I, Pamela Mitchell, called the autozone in Slaton, TX to see if my battery for my Lincoln towncar was still under warranty. The guy said it was still under warranty' So my son eric took it up there and they told him that the free warranty was out . This was something that I should have been told when I first called. So at 315pm I call back and spoke with with Samantha,whom told me that the free warranty was out. Why should I have a warranty if autozone does not uphold their warranties. So had to purchase another battery from someone else. I will no longer use you guys for auto parts. This is the third time with a part that I got the run around with.

I purchased two lower ball joints with a personal check for my 1998 GMC pickup for 93.07 only to find that one had been replaced. I purchased the parts on 6-5-2015 and have tried to return one of the ball joints four times with no success. They said the reason for non return is Telecheck. I called telecheck in the store and they said everything was clear and there was not a problem. Auto zone was a great place to buy parts at one time but now they seem to have a poor rating. All I want to do is return the item and get a refund back into my checking account.

I called the Autozone store in Harrisburg, NC on May 7, 2015 at 8:40pm to see if they had a specific part for my vehicle. I was put on hold for 2 minutes by the manager Jay (so he says) who said he would be with me in a few minute. After a few minutes he answered the phone as if there was a new caller. I said you were looking up to see if you had the part I requested. He said I will check and put me on hold again. 5 minutes go by while on hold, and he came back on as if I was a different caller, again. I asked why he had not gotten the information on the part I asked for and waited on line for over 7 minutes.

He then said he would help me. Another few minutes go by and he did not get back on the phone. I called back and got him again and asked to speak with his manager and he stated he was one. I asked why he did not help and he got very short with me. It was at that time I told him he just lost a customer. His reply was that's fine and hung up. I have gone to AutoZone for the last six years and I am a Rewards Card Member. I am shredding my card as I am typing this complaint to you.

This is a waste of my time and should have not even got to this point! No manager should ever speak to a customer that way on the phone. If Jay really is a Manager, he was very unprofessional and if this is the way you train your employees to conduct business, Corporate should review their training procedures. I guess AutoZone is big enough where it doesn't care about their customers.

I will make it a point and even go out of my way to tell my motor friends to go to another parts store. This is how bad a taste I got from your store manager, Jay. The above part of the complaint asks to rate my experience. I put one star because you can't go any lower.

I went to the Autozone at 4747 North Post Rd Indianapolis 46226. I went in and waited in line for over 10 minutes and then was waited on. I told her that my check engine light was on and could she check it for me. She told me to wait a minute and she would. She then took a phone call and then started waiting on customers that had come in behind me.

I waited for over 20 minutes and then I told the the manager what had happened. I told the manager that they are waiting on customers that were not in the store when she told me to wait a minute. She told me they had to wait on customers that were in line first. I told her why didn't they tell me that in the first place instead of telling me to wait a minute. I did this in a polite manner.

I have been a rewards customer for many years and had check engine lights checked at the Noblesville and Anderson stores before and have never been treated like this before. I feel like I should be compensated for my time. This happened at about 5:00 on Monday May 4 2015

Dropped off a battery for testing. Employee behind the counter tested battery and told me it was a good battery but needed a charge and would take a few hours. I told him I would stop back for it but purchased a new battery as well. I had planned on putting the used battery in my wife's car.

I was out of town for a week and came back for my charged battery and the battery was gone. The manager apologized and gave me 16 bucks for a core charge on my used battery. I lost a good battery and was compensated 16 bucks??? I kinda expected more of a compensation. My used battery would have been fine after the charge. Not happy.

I've worked for the company for 1 month and some change now and I've yet to received a check. They say I didn't have an apt number then I added it, they said my checks would come two weeks later, now it's been two weeks still no checks. I called to find out about them and she tells me she just received them back and she has to resend the check out. Then when I get upset and say this is ridiculous I need my money to pay bills what she does hangs up on me.

I don't understand how this company expects you to do your Job or come into work when they don't even do there job correctly then have workers in payroll who are disrespectful and treat employees like they are nothing. I'm choosing to leave the company and I'm outraged with how I've been treated

I bought 2 batteries on Apr 5, 2015. The one I bought for my van is a 78dl. It didn't work so I brought it back today, May 3. The sales associate, Diane, said that because the package didn't say 78dl, she would not replace it. She even said that she didn't know where I got the battery from. I got it from AutoZone!! It's a Duralast Autozone batter.

Autozone, I have my bank statements in which it states clearly that I bought this battery from the Keystone Ave, Autozone in Indianapolis. If my warranty is intact, I want my batter replaced!!! I'll let small claims court decide. It will only cost me $65 to file a claim and all you guys had to do was be honest and not scam someone on your non-working parts.

2nd complaint for my 69 ford pickup I purchased lifetime u-joints and arter 1 year. In my glove box, the receipt seemed to fade so much it does no good, the amount wasnt to big, but the facts remain, what do we do about that? And I wouldn't sell anyone a heat actuator they dont work on 2002-2010 ford Explorers get it from the dealer.

Me and my husband went to get a light bulb put in the back of the car. Bobby the store manager at Victoria store was supposed to put in in but he sent a young man out to do it. He had a hard time doing it then he went to check the fuel in the car. He messed up our computer system. Our windows in the car would not work or the lights in the car. I called the corporate office a woman supposed to called me and never did. I talk to Bobby and other workers, they did not want to take responsibility. Our power windows and lights inside the car were working fine until we came there with my husband. Went to different auto shop and they told him to go back to auto zone cause our computer got mess up there. They did not fix the problems so someone needs to pay us for our pain. We had to drive with our windows up burning up for 7 months. we do not get justice done in a week, we might have to sue.

Went into your store on Friday morning to get a brake line and or adapter. After waiting in line with only one person at the counter, several stocking and one outside.... anyway after getting to counter she told me sorry they are in the back, your not allowed back there and I cannot go with you right now and leave the counter. I stood aside, instead of getting someone to help she just left me there, I talked to my friend who stopped by and after a long period of time and half a dozen other customer were helped she never once took the time to help me, even though she was aware I was still standing there.... I just left and went to O"rileys , I was given immediate service, they let me in the back and let me pick through brake lines, service was excellent, was not thrown to the side and treated with such terrible service....

On 3/24 my Jeep would not start I removed the coil and Ignition Module took them to Autozone to be tested the employee told me the Ignition Module was bad and refered me to another Autozone as they did not have it in stock I picked up the part at the other store and installed it My Jeep still would not start I then removed the new Module and reinstalled the old Module and pushed it to Quinn Automotive they replaced the Crankshaft Sensor and my Jeep started and has been starting ever since My Refund request was denied

Lehigh Acres store i was in line for 20 min while your sales agent were all on the phone . Where i come from you help customers who are there to spend money and put potential buyers on hold when i ask why isn't anyone helping customers i was told phones come first!

Went into Lytle Texas store to purchase a belt for my tractor..I did know the procedure to order the belt and was looking for the belts in the store.. I asked an employee for assistance and he said you have to get in line, what line? I got in a line and waited for the next sales person which was a young lady at a cash register. I gave her the belt I needed and she turned around and showed it to a sales person in a red shirt, he responded" He,ll just have to wait in line, in front of several customers which was very rude, I felt embarrassed by his comments, I had already been in line for 5 minutes. The young lady who's name was Savanah told him I had already been waiting and he grabbed the belt and went off in to the parts area. He returned with a belt and said that was it, did not apologized for his comments and left. The young lady stated she was sorry for the incident and told me again she was sorry it happened. If this type of service continues at Auto Zone, I will take my business else where.

Today, I went to store # 4929 in Dunkirk, Maryland and purchased a lawn and garden battery for lawn tractor . The cashier told me when I was paying for the battery that they adding a $10.00 fee on to the purchase price as a core charge but that when we bring in the old battery from the tractor I would get the $10.00 back. We went home and took out the old battery and returned it the store a couple if hours later and they would not refund me the core charge as they said they would when I made the purchase. That is false information and lying to customers. It is a lousy way to conduct business. I'm not happy and if I don't get my $10.00 back as promised I will post a comment showing how you do business and suggest people not buy from you. I'm a senior citizen on a fixed income and your employes should not tell people they will get a refund when they bring in the old battery and then not do it. There were no other restrictions mentioned by the cashier about the refund except to return our old battery and I have witness who was with me when I made the purchase who heard the same thing so u didn't misunderstand. Please respond quickly and you should uphold the agreement of returning my $10.00 because they have the old battery

Have feedback for AutoZone?