AutoZone Customer Service

Contact AutoZone Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-288-6966

AutoZone is an automotive parts retailer with 4,800 stores located throughout 48 American states, Mexico and Brazil.  Founded in 1979 it went public in 1991 and is traded on NYSE:AZO. If you have a problem with part or service at an Autozone you will find a live chat on the side of the home page of their website www.autozone.com.

If you have a problem, call the AutoZone customer service number at 1-800-288-6966. With corporate headquarters at 123 South Front Street, Memphis, TN 38103 you can reach AutoZone CEO William Rhodes, III at their head office number by calling 901-495-6500 or fax 901-495-8300.  The “Contact Us” tab on their homepage at the bottom right.  You may also find FAQ and Product Recalls in that area.

In 1979 the company was known as Auto Shack and has social presence on Twitter as (@autozone). AutoZone is known for its “free shipping” and “buy online and return anywhere” reputation. It's competition is other auto parts stores as well as Amazon and eBay. The company keeps normal business hours between 9am-5pm EST.

AutoZone Contact Information

• AutoZone headquarters address

• 123 South Front Street
    • Memphis
    • TN 38103

1-800-288-6966

Browse reviews of other Auto Repair

Top AutoZone Complaints

Hello my name is Santana owner for landscaping company of south Florida , i been doing all the locations back for 2 years i just let go of them because of payments issues outstanding balance woes since Jan & feb of over $7000 ,BEN THE VP OF OPERATIONS IGNORE ALL MY TEXT AND CALLS i am talking to a attorney as we speak and also i will be taking more further action i have all sign papers where jobs was completed.

On 10/12/17, I bought 2 truck batteries from Autozone in La Vernia Texas. The first transaction went on my bank card but I evidently didn't have enough in the account for the whole purchase of 311.40 and so then I asked them put the purchase on another bank card. The next day on 10/13, I noticed that Autozone had charged me 217.59$ on my 1st bank card and 311.40$ on my other card. I called and asked for a refund since it was put onto my bank debit card but was told that there wasn't a transaction and no receipt. I was told by their general manager who called me back that the Autozone bank had released my refund immediately and it would take 3-5 business days for my bank to process it. Now, after 5 business days, my refund still has not been processed with USAA bank. I must say that the general manager was nice enough to say he would even loan me the 217.59$ until my refund came in. I refused to take his personal money as this wasn't his problem, it was an Autozone financial problem. I am very disappointed in Autozone's financial practice. I have been doing business with them for years in San Antonio and my wife just bought a battery last month from them. I should have been able to walk back in the store and get a cash refund. I will not be doing business with Autozone anymore. Anywhere else, taking 217.59$ from someone would be considered theft.

When to your store in Alvardo texas to get plug for 2010 Dodge nito heat manger sold plug s that to long argued with they where right refused to refund me this happened about 10 a m 9 20 18 i buy a lot of part 817 805 9476 got right one s a O riley s

I have visited the autozone in La. Ca. / vermont street branch several times for my car needs.. The first time i was in there 2 hispanic employees were working at the time.Maybe because my clothes were dirty from fixing my car, i dont really know the exact reason but they were behaving unprofessionally. More specifically, i was just looking for what i needed , instead of being courteous and helpful they were more interested in flirting with each other and telling me not to touch anything. Especially-i havent even laid a finger on any item. When i aporoach the counter and asked them to look-up a certain item for my vehichle it was obvious they didnt want to do their job. Thats when the man told me i had to pay for it. ( for him to look up something on the autozone computer). I believe these 2 are acting this way most likely due to a lack of supervisory oversight. And they were enjoying treating me like an outsider due to my race instead of just a customer. Finally i had-him look it up because of my persistance - when i went home it was the wrong size. I shouldve known better. This type of service, I believe should not represent any big corporation like-autozone or anything else. It is a disgrace they bring this discriminatory mexican street attitude and politics into a professional workplace -when dealing with paying customers. Today i went in there again- they had me waiting 20 minutes while taking care of customers walking in after me. Even though i probably want and need to go their in the future, the service is so poor,-i would try to avoid it.
They act this way towards people outside their race intentionally due to their racist and discriminatory ways and beliefs. I have nothing to gain out of this, actually i am very tired and busy everyday from working but everytime i go in there- i come out angry because of this poor service.

i girl Freind lost her receipt in was at night I drove to 5 store they were all close so I drove 6 miles to a 24 hr store on 43ave and cactus in phoenix to get refuse I did not want cash just store credit because with out the receipt that wasn't going to happens. the Mgn had a bad attuide if I was Mexican he would have have me store credit now I want my 60$ back and I want my name took out of all your computer in American if my name is not out of your system iam calling my lawyer and the BBB and file a complaint that how these Mexican treat american citizens thank God for Donald Trump.he will fix there ass Henry underwood 602 295 2772 the part was a mass air flow new never used. i will talk to the DM this morning thank you

Put on hold for 26mins then got hung up on. Called back and got rudely hung up on again.. Then went there trying to buy a battery and got no help.. Was there 46 mins.. So I went some where.. Will never go there again. Imperial beach store on 13th an Palm sucks... No more auto zones for me ever...

Autozone in El Cajon ca ruined my engine, lied and stalled when I tried to speak with corporate. And declined my claim without speaking with me.see you in court

I have done alot of business with autozone but 20 days to rebuild 2 calipers and still no word .they said they would call about it they didn't so can it take a month maybe more maybe my parts are lost you guys are not doing to good...can I get them back not done
..I'll do them..please get them back ..or I'll have to upgrade the brakes..and I don't know why brakes are so hard...I need my parts back

The parts store on Groesbeck in Roseville MI is selling drugs out of the store and has been for the past 2 yrs and I'm sick of it I will be filing a complaint at the Roseville police department and city hall. My son has been a recent victim of this and he is the one who told me that this has been going on for 2 yrs. Please take immediate action. Or it will also go out on social media as well.

They advertised a power steering pump with pulley and I got the pump with no pulley. Sent email and tried to contact them. To reply at all. Horrible customer service. Do not buy parts from them.

As an employee of the store 2036 in Acworth, GA the store manager is rude with my person and a commercial employee that his name is John B. the other day was trying to help out in commercial and had made faces at me and gestures of disgust. I think as a part of the team I deserve better treatment since I treat other employees with respect and dignity. My experience so far in Autozone is not the best and I'm not a person that likes to complain and would not care about this however this kind of incident brings down the moral within the employees and impacts the store functions and probably the customer service.

I found out yesterday that my car was leaking oil. Neighbor checked and I only had a tad on the stick. Called my auto shop and was told to come in tomorrow but I needed oil put in now and they told me what kind to get. Went to AutoZone and asked about the oil. The man pointed to the row of oils and told me to go get it. I went back to the wall of oils and looked for what I was told to get: 5W20 Synthetic Blend. He told me the black bottle. I found 5W20 in the black bottle and took it up to the man. I asked was this the right one, Synthetic Blend.

He said I never told him Synthetic Blend and to go back that it has it on the bottle what it is and it's in the grey bottle. So I went back to the wall of oils and thought I found the right one this time but when I got back up to the front and asked he told me I had Full synthetic. He then sent me back to the wall of oils. By this time a young lady and a man patted me on the back and walked back to the wall of oils with me...him and the young lady whose name I didn't get. John then proceeded to gather the oil I needed, walked me out to my car and put the oil in it all the while telling me that everything will be ok.

He and the young lady is the reason I will continue to patronize that AutoZone. As for the man who could care less about my situation whose name I didn't get...I sure hope you're having a much better day today.

I came into the store for one simple need a winter windshield wiper, driver's side only the store on 38th Street in Anderson, Indiana. It may be the last time that I ever visit your store. I stated 3 times, I don't care how much just get me the winter windshield wipers for my 2009 Chevy Malibu, he yes these were, I purchased it on 12/12/2016, noticed this morning that they are not. Just because I am female doesn't mean that I am stupid. I will spread the word not to go to Autozone, this is ridiculous.

I.ordered spark plug wires on 11/29. On 12/3 received an email saying we had a little delay we will ship it on 12/4. I called them on 12/8 got.the wrong info from the first lady and told I wasn't allowed to speak to a supervisor. I called back and got the right info but also was told cant talk to a supervisor i told him if I call back and get a supervisor I am gonna be aggravated. Within a minute got a supervisor and the same info now I was upset that both people gave me the wrong info and was mad I got a supervisor.

The supervisor told me that they had a mix up and by the next morning on 12/9 they will send me a tracking number and the part will be Monday on 12/12 with over night shipping for there mistake. I called on 12/13 to find out that the item is out of stock till 12/27. After telling me wait for a supervisor to call me right back I called back hours later. I waited two weeks and 3_4 promises of the part being shipped. No one at the 1-800 phone number takes responsibility for anything thats said and no one cares.

I had a super great experience at Autozone located in Gilbert Arizona. Store# 2731 to be exact. The Associate named Daniel Belanger helped diagnosed and fixed my car that consistently stalls, had been previously mis-diagnosed by several mechanic shop's with a high expense involved. Daniel went over and beyond to assist me in diagnosing and repairing my car. I was thrilled. My total cost to repair $100.

I would recommend anyone who has a need for car service to go to Autozone, especially the one in Gilbert Arizona. I would like to give a Huge shout out too Daniel Belanger and Mike Ritter for their superior outstanding customer service.

On Sunday 11/2016 I called to ask for a price on a starter for a 2007 Honda Civic and the girl who answered the phone was very arrogant and very unprofessional. The girls name is yaniris. I personally don't think that most of this employee have a clue of what they're doing and this is why I don't or won't open an account with this store. On behalf of O&M auto and tires I can say that because of this employees Estevan and yaniris I will stay doing business with federated auto parts and consumer auto parts.

I was sent a $5 coupon for Get to g your card. I used it, but the parts were wrong. They did not have the right part. I returned the wrong part and the $5 coupon was subtracted rom the refund....okay....but give me back my coupon. I lost my $5 coupon because they sold me the part and I had to go elsewhere? Previous to this I went to AutoZone and had my battery tested. They said it was good. I guess it was good for one more week...then I was stranded! Ended up buying a battery from advanced auto. I don't know how you stay in business.

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 (about 5:30 pm), after discovering the night before that my low beam (driver’s side) light had blown, I went to AutoZone, STORE#:0903 on the east side of Athens, GA and requested a replacement HID bulb for an Infiniti 2006. The store attendant/sales personnel proceeded to tell me it is “one hundred bucks”. The attendant then went in the back and retrieve the item. Strange enough he then went back there again. I thought nothing of it, paid for the item and left the store with it. I then made arrangements for a mechanic to come to my home and install it. I proceeded to give the mechanic the bulb and kept the container for future purchases.

On Sunday, October 16, I was looking at my bill and noticed that the bill listed the item as #931240 D2S contrary to the label on the box stated D2R. In addition, the bar code/item #931240 on the receipt did not match the item# on the box - 539657

On Monday, October, 17, I returned to the store and spoke with another attendant – I was told that it does not matter, they are the same product. All he could offer me was to return the bulb if I wanted to. I was unwilling to spend another $150.oo for a mechanic to have to install another bulb. I also did not know how much the mechanic would charge me to remove it. In addition, I told the attendant that the newly installed light was not as bright as the other existing (passenger’s side) light. He stated they are the same 35 watts. I also looked online for the products and found they were less than half the price of what I paid for them at the store; also D2S and the D2R (less) were different in price.

THE QUESTION I ASK? – How can a product be taken to the cash register, scanned and rung up at the cash register but another product is given to the customer? Is this Fraud, Price Discrimination, Item Switching, Etc.? Is the other product a better quality product, D2S vs. D2R?

I have gone to Autozone multiple times for parts and each time I have been disrespected by the person behind the counter. Instead of looking to me and asking me questions, every time the worker looks to my husband and completely ignores me simply because I am woman. It has gotten so ridiculous that I have had to ask my husband to walk around the store, just so the person behind the counter would talk to me. This is completely absurd and I should not have to ask my husband to do this nor should I be treated this way. I am so sick and tired of it and I have been disrespected so many times. This is completely unacceptable and very poor customer service. I will probably never return to an Autozone store again and I will be sure to let others know how Autozone treats women customers.

Next day, I sent back to company named Champion Laboratories Inc. Two weeks later, they send me an email and they said I claimed wrong place somehow... I am very disappointed and I already called several different place and asked them phone number and email address. Thus, I did right place. Clearly, I have been wasting time for two months. So I don't know what should I do. These guys are trying to avoid me and it's not right. Supposedly, you should take responsibility and I've lost money and time.

I have complaint just didn't know where to go to give feedback. I had the greatest experience at Autozone in Garwood Nj I felt with a gentleman name Bashirr Saunders he was very very helpful. He changed m battery headlight and one of my hub caps. While dealing with me his was still helping other customers that's the type of store manager I like to see. Autozone has done a great job picking employees he was awesome. Just because of him I'm a forever customer of Autozone. Please rewards this man every time I'm here he is working hard only problem I had was other employee just walk pasted me tall guy short hair. Other than that great place a worker.

My car was damaged because autozone sold it to me STP S3614 Oil Filter. The item was defective and oil sprayed everywhere. Then, car stopped and smoked rises. 5 days later, I couldn't do nothing. I called Autozone and asked the manufacturer's phone number. Additionally, I contacted Claim Department, and they said go ahead and claim on website. After I submit the claim, I got the email and asked me to ship back defective oil filter. Next day, I sent back to company named Champion Laboratories Inc.

Two weeks later, they send me an email and they said I claimed wrong place somehow. I am very disappointed and I already called several different place and asked them phone number and email address. Thus, I did right place. Clearly, I have been wasting time for two months. So I don't know what should I do. These guys are trying to avoid me and it's not right. Supposedly, you should take responsibility and I've lost money and time. Please let me know as soon as possible.

I went to the store located on South Monroe Street in Monroe Mi (10/6/16 @ 7:15pm) and explained to the clerks that I thought I had a voltage problem and explained what the car was doing, I was laughed at and told "we can only test the battery". I was then told "we don't fix cars we only sell parts" Terrible service I will never return to that store.

Johnny at the Carrollton store on Trinity Mills. Every time I go there he follows me out and asks for a cigarette, I work for Lowes this is something you don't do. Covers name badge with another badge that says "DrFeelGood" on it. Ahhh you all aren't a pimping institution last time I checked. Need an under cover visit to store is what I would do.

I would like to speak to someone from corporate complaint department I've been going to that AutoZone for years and always have been treated with courtesy and respect very helpful. Until today Sat 9/24/16
Zilma was at the checkout counter. I asked a young man if they had something to put between the seat and console he said no and didn't seem to even know what I was talking about he then asked the woman at the checkout she also said no they don't carry them.

As she was yelling for the entire store to hear." Im so sick of people" quote. The man showed me the console isle and said yea see they would be here so I looked and found one out of the box and one other one I put the open one back in the box and brought them to the checkout asked for a price i could be wrong i heard 13 but it said 9.99 on the register box on the counter.She rudely said i never said 13 do u want them or not i would have taken them both. I wanted to make sure they fit correctly Zilma rang me up for the 1 if she would have said do you want to see if that fits right 1st i probably would have bought both didn't ask if I had an auto zone card.

So i told her i did she handed me my receipt didn't ask if i wanted a bag. So i asked for one I got a bag handed to me. I've bought numerous things over the years but with people that are to lazy or just have no knowledge about the product you carry it is really a shame.

Bought new cylinder heads from Muscatine Iowa store. Came with a warrantee. They dropped a valve into my piston about 100 miles down the road. Wouldn't cover the parts to fix it. Their warrantee company pushed us around for months and claimed they paid for them but never got any money. I urge nobody to ever go through them. Lost my business forever. Very unprofessional. I will post this everywhere, trying to help others from getting screwed over.

I went to Autozone at 6442 Hwy 85, Riverdale, GA. I am 62 years old and have enjoyed the good service and products at Autozone over the years. Unfortunately I can't say the same today. There was only one person at the counter when I went in. I waited 30 plus minutes at the roped off area before being waited on by a nice young man (african american with short hair and a gold tooth). This young man was the only person helping customers. He pulled my order and sent me to the front of the store for checkout. No one came to checkout either.

The Manager, Ramone, was very discourteous and never assisted anyone. The manager finally decided to check me out at his terminal, but walked away from me without saying 'excuse me' or 'I'll be right back'. He went to help the young man who pulled my order, who was totally overwhelmed. I waited another 10 minutes for the manager before walking away telling the manager that he could run a better shop, with no response from him. There was, by the way, a total of 6 plus employees working at the time, and not one tried to assist the one young man at the counter who helped me. That young man should be the manager. He was telling customers to be patient, 'I'll be with you shortly', while other employees avoided eye contact with customers. I saw at least 4 male employees, and 2 female employees.

One white female employee also wore a grey shirt like the manager, Ramone. She said nothing to no one. Over all I spent almost 40 minutes in the store for some spark plugs and an air filter, which I left on the counter after Ramone walked away from me. I went directly across the street on Hwy 85 to O'Reilly's and got the parts in 5 minutes, and a much more friendly environment. It is shameful how your employees treat customers, willing to spend their money with Autozone. I am a longtime customer who will not come back. It may not matter to your corporate office to lose one customer, but I know that you are probably losing more customers than me. I am not a chronic complainer, but I had to say something. I left close to $200.00 worth of parts on the counter and nobody cared.

Second time this happened, two different stores. I've been calling ahead lately to make sure they have he gloves I use, because I buy them weekly and they sell out fast. So the first time was Bethlehem Pa store, on stefko Blvd. called ahead, asked to have them put to the side as I would be there in a couple minutes. Got there and they had just sold them. Today, airport rd Allentown Pa. Same scenario, a wasted trip, and pointless call. If the employees keep doing this to customers, your store will soon go out of business.

I visited the autozone in plaquemine a little after 8 pm. The cashier/clerk made a smart comment about the price of the part that I was purchasing and I ignored him and look at my friend. After retrieving the part from the shelf we went to the counter and I told him that I had reward points on my card and I handed it to him. next he asked for my number for the warranty. He punched it in and scanned the card and sat it on the counter. He told me the total, I counted it out and handed it to him. he counted and put it in the register. Next he grabbed the changed and the receipt sat it on top of the box and walked off.

I turned and loudly told my friend that I can kick him for what he did. The manager look up and I told him what he did and he apologized for his actions. Then as I walked out the store he was talking to him. It was rude, unprofessional and prejudice behavior. If he has a problem with people of color. He needs a new occupation or in the words of Donald trump" he needs to try a new country and see how that works out". That behavior is unacceptable for consumers of color especially at times like now and I know it is unacceptable for autozone and their affiliates. I do commend the manager for de-escalating the situation and taking the appropriate actions.

This message should be directed to corporate headquarters but they would not accept my feedback so I am posting it here. Here is my complaint.

I needed some wipers desperately for my vehicle so I decided to go to Autozone in Long Beach store number 5406 there is a NAPA auto store right next to your location but decided to go to your store since my father has a rewards program with your company. I arrived to the location 2401 Long Beach Blvd. in the city of Long Beach and was not greeted in the store. I had my wiper in my hand and one of the associates past behind me bumped into my wiper which hit me and did not apologize.

I didn't make it a big deal because I figure maybe he didn't realize although I find that hard to believe since my wipers about 24 inches long I finally waited patiently and the line to be helped by the same associate that bumped into me I asked him what I was looking for and he guided me to the aisle where the wipers were located he recommended a certain kind of wipers which I was happy with. We finally walked up to the check out where he was ringing me out and upon completion of the transaction I asked him if he can help me put the wipers on my vehicle. At that point the store manager jerry villamontes walked up to the associate and asked if he can continue to ring out the customers and did not greet me or apologized for the interruption

The associate handed the wipers over to the store manager and said that he would help me put them on. I waited patiently as he walked away to behind the counter and lost sight of him for a few minutes. He finally walks out of the counter and start walking to my direction as he makes eye contact and still has not greeted me he liked frustrated. I open the door for him and it was me who greeted him he asked where my vehicle was that which I want To it, he then realized that the wipers were missing a piece he wants inside his store without saying excuse me or without notifying me of what he was about to do. I waited patiently next to my vehicle as I waited for instructions. He then opens and screams across the parking lot which I found extremely unprofessional and asks what year my vehicle was.

I responded back and he then tells me to come inside. I went back to the counter and he searched in his computer my vehicle make and model so that he can find the correct wipers. He then bring some wipers and says these are more expensive it was maybe about a $10 difference but I told him I would not pay for the difference is I've already wasted my time just to think that I could have driven away what the incorrect wipers frustrated me even more. As a manager, I expected him to make this situation correct and honored their mistake and possibly even discount if the new wipers or marked down the wipers to a more reasonable price for the inconvenience. He said oh well I can refund you so at that point I just gave him my phone number he found a total of what I had paid and handed me the money without really giving me a sincere apology.

I have shopped at that store in the past but I guarantee that it will be the last time I shop at that particular store. There are many more auto parts stores that I could go to such as Napa the store right across the street from AutoZone. This Manager needs more training and better customer service skills.

I bought a battery about 10min before closing and the guy said I could come back the next day to price match because I could get it $40 cheaper at advance auto. So I went back and had some young guy that worked there and looked like a meth head swear at me while I had my 7 year old and 8 month old with me. Then he didn't listen to a word I was saying and ended up giving me $7 the first time and I told him no I am supposed to get back $42.70 total and explained exactly how to do that.

He then came back swearing again and giving me $3 cash and 17.35 on my card. So I said forget it I will go to the other store and the guy at other store helped me and knew exactly what to do. Well I thought he did. He gave me the other $21.35 back to my card and today is day 10 and still no money on my card. I have called 4 times and they tell me we will call corporate and look into it. I'm beyond kissed off at this point because I have wasted hours of my time and quite a bit of gas driving back and forth just trying to get MY money back!! I will not shop at Autozone again. I will be going to advance auto parts from now on. They actually have customer service and help you.

I bought a fuel pump from one of your stores and as soon as I walked out of the store I opened the box to find a used fuel pump. I took it back in the store and the guy says he doesn't have anymore but they have one down the street and tells me to take the used one and tell the other store it was defective. I get to the the second auto zone and they them what your associate at the first store told me to say. I then find out that they have the price at $15.00 cheaper.

So I tell them the whole story this time and the second store tells me he can't return it or refund me the difference. The only way to get the cheaper price is too go back to the first store to return it and then come back to buy the cheaper fuel pump. I'm so mad by now because of the wasted daylight that I didn't do the return and I also won't be buying anything from your stores again.

Went into Autozone store #5396 in Inglwood, CA tonight around 10:20pm to purchase jumper cables to help out my brother-in-law start his vehicle. My husband went inside and was standing in line with said cables when I decided to smoke a cigarette. I stood outside the entrance doors, at least 20 feet away in the parking lot, minding my own business, and smoked while an AutoZone semi pulled up.

Just then the Security guard, an African American in his late 20s or so, opens up the doors from inside to peek out and stares me down and with hate like I'm "casing out" the place or because I'm a thin young white girl. I finish and walk up to the entrance doors and he angrily says "wrong door!!", like I'm supposed to know the usual entrance door is broken or something when there's no sign. Anyway, my husband is finishing up the purchase and I make sure he gets the receipt because he has a tendency to forget. We go to leave and the Security guard again snaps "wrong door!!" at us.

We go outside, baffled at his negative and hostile behavior at us, my husband not even knowing how he had just treated me coming into the store. My husband mutters something to me about him and we get into our car, start it, as we're pulling away, the Security guard opens the autozone entrance doors and yells out "You say something about me!" My husband and I were like...umm..what? My husband rolls down the window and says to him, "You're really going to puff out your chest and start something while you're on the job?"

The Security responded something like, "Get out the car, we can do this right now!" Again...where is his behavior coming from? Because we didn't know the usual door was locked and were in shock that a Security guard would act so unprofessional on the job and try and taunt customers to get into an altercation? Appalled at his behavior and obviously responding to his invitation to fight because there was no reason to!!

Hey to my brother-in-law's car with the new jumper cables and so ask my husband for the receipt because so keep all that stuff organized. He hands me it and I look to read it and it says "Duralast Brake Pads". I call first because they closed in 5 minutes and told the employee he gave us the person in front of us's receipt. His response? "Ohhhh no...sorry". Then tells me the system is already shut down and I'll have to come back tomorrow to get a copy of the correct receipt. Wouldn't be a problem except we love about 45 minutes away!

Went to my local Autozone, Lockport, IL, to warranty my brake pads. I have done this for this vehicle before with no problems. Came into the store, told them what I needed, gave them my phone number for the warranty, and I am not in the system. Actually there is another name under my number. These brake pads are under a lifetime warranty so I should not have to pay again for something that is warrantied. The best the store manager said that they would do was give me a 10% discount after giving me several excuses for a mistake that was not mine. I have been a faithful Autozone customer for years, until now. I feel a lifetime warranty should be for exactly that. Not for when it suits the store. Hopefully someone will respond to this complaint.

My husband went to Auto Zone in Hebron, Ky this morning and 3 employees standing holding entry door open while smoking. Once inside nobody came to ask if he needed assistance while inside. When he left they were all still standing with door open and smoking! Will not be returning here to shop anymore.

My boyfriend works at the location in yonkers, NY store 4768 and he says that they have a bunch of thieves working at his store and the store manager does nothing about it because that person knows about cars ,and also because he uses that person to do work for him outside of work. What this person does is he remembers a customer phone number and if they have a warranty then he takes that battery or part and uses it for his own personal use.

Store 4768 management are a bunch of crooks not only that the store manager, and that other employee give out their numbers to customers who come in so they can do side jobs for them. At that store location employees are not allowed to go outside and work on customers cars and they still do it and ask for a tip on top of that. When a product is damaged out its supposed to get thrown away but that employee will that product and use it for one of his customers charger them for it, and put the money in his pocket.

I will make sure these crooks at Autozone corporate HQ get held accountable for their actions because what they're doing is wrong .

I was treated rudely all week. Starting on Sunday when I purchased a water pump, pulley, water pump socket, coolant, trans fluid, belt, and trans filter. First thing the pulley was wrong, than the belt was wrong, than the filter was wrong. I never got an apology and they acted like it was my fault for them giving me the wrong stuff. So I went to O 'Reilly and they treated nice and gave me the right parts the first time.

I was accused of shoplifting by an employee at the Autozone on Hubble Ave in Des Moines Iowa today. All I was doing was checking things out that I need for my car stopped me at the door when leaving made me raise my shirt in front of everyone embarrassed me. I feel discriminated against and humiliated and my lawyer will be in touch.

I was told by a manager that I could not return spark plugs, cap and rotor and fuel filter. He said they were used parts and that he could not resell them,and that he would have yo throw the retuned merchandise away. I reassured him that they were not used. He continued to argue with me, but reluctantly returned the items. After giving me cash for the return, he slammed the register drawer shut, and I left.

He gave me $60 cash for the returned items but to my memory the items or only worth $40 and returns. I went back into the store and told him that he gave me too much money; but he said without a receipt he had no way of knowing.( for the receipt was generated through a product that had a lifetime warranty). AutoZone is a very good store in that manager must have had a bad day I did not take a personal everyone has a bad day once in awhile. I don't think I'll be stopping at AutoZone anymore for fear of reprisal.

I feel Autozone headquarters and the CEO needs to be informed of the conduct of an employee who works for your company at 1290 so Redwood road in Salt Lake City. His name is Sebastian Gonzalez. Recently purchasing parts needed for my car I became frustrated to the max (as well as my wife) after four days of failing to complete the installation of a tensioner and serpentine belt. Taking a chance and my receipt I drove our '95 ford Taurus to Auto zone in the cool of the morning. Sebastian quickly had me back on the road with everything working so without fear of over heating I left with a big smile on my face! Right on Sebastian and thank you auto Zone for making my week turn out so much better. P.S. Because of this effort for satisfaction, Autozone is my first choice in auto supplies, sometimes everyone needs a little help.

I purchased a can of R-134a from the Fort Mohave AZ, Autozone store. Not being a mechanic I was having trouble understanding how the gauge on the can was working or what it was telling me. On July 1 I went back to the store to ask for some advise or assistance on how to read or use the product. When I arrived there was an employee outside the store working. I asked the man if he could help me to see if the gauge was working correctly or if I had over filled my AC on my truck. After I was finished the employee told me to go to a mechanic and ask him about it.

Needless to say I was a bit surprised an told the employee to forget and left the store. I will tell you I have used the Autozone stores for all my parts for may cars and trucks and have never been treated this way in the past. I will also tell you this will be the last time I will be treated this way because I will never use Autozone again and I will do my best to convince other people not to use the store.

I've been an auto zone customer for over 12 years in the state of Florida. I never had a problem until 7 months ago with your Duniden Fl.store manager Tim. All of my warranties on parts that I have bought from that store has been lost. They will not honor those warranties even though they are the ones who lost the warranties. I have printed out all my purchases from my bank account to verify my warranties. I need someone to contact me about this situation. I have not received satisfactory customer service from Dunedin store manager Tim or district manager Felix. I request someone other than them to contact me about this matter. I also request a corporate office investigation on Dunedin store manager Tim and district manager Felix. I feel that I have been discriminated against because of my race,color or creed. Someone from corporate can contact me.

Lost my receipt and I received wrong part (Tazz steering rack) and now I am told the part i received was sold in April 2016. But the part I purchased is still on stock with the part no: that say it went out of stock. So why the part I payed for is still on their shelf. Please investigate the burgersfort auto zone branch.

I am writing to advise you of an incident that took place at store # 5077 on 4/20/16. I went to this store to simply purchase wiper blades and my female cashier politely offered to have one of her male associates put them on for me (an easy enough task, though I had never done it myself so I accepted the offer for assistance) The male associate was visibly agitated, even though he had been standing nearby and was not busy with any customers. We walked outside where I tried to make friendly conversation and watch how he removed the old blades to put on the new so I could do it in the future...not only was he rude & ignoring my attempts to engage him/learn from him, but he was cursing under his breath and his entire demeanor was unprofessional and unacceptable.

He stormed back into the store without any words to me...so I was confused, seeing as how he had clearly NOT been able to replace the old blades. I went in after him to find him muttering to himself and looking through the wiper blade selection. I politely asked him what the issue was and why the blades I had purchased could not be used. (I had looked up the correct sizes/brands prior and even confirmed them with the cashier before purchasing) This man had absolutely NO patience or any customer service skills whatsoever. He was condescending and gave me attitude..did NOT answer my question and proceeded to rummage through cheaper blades than what I had purchased. I could only assume he was looking for ones he thought he could put on...so again I asked for clarification to which he loudly yelled for the female associate to come over and explain to me the situation. She was extremely polite and courteous but I explained to her that I did not appreciate the attitude this man was giving me and told her what had occurred.

I requested a full refund and found it despicable that not only was he so rude and unprofessional, but he was basically going to use cheaper blades without even telling me anything! I honestly don't know why he was in such a terrible mood that day but for something so simple to set him off the way it did was very upsetting to me. I wanted to make you aware of the situation so that maybe you can correct it. Unfortunately I do not know the man's name but he was an African-American and he works at the West Hartford location. On the bright side, this incident brought me to advanced auto parts where I was treated with respect and professionalism as well as excellent customer service. For the record, I purchased the same blades from them and the female associate there was able to show me how to put them on with no issue whatsoever. The install was extremely easy I do not know what that guys problem was.

I entered the Luverne Alabama 36049 store May 19th, 2016 @ approximately 2:50PM to purchase a headlight bulb. I walked to the shelf and got the bulb I needed as I already knew the part number. The sales associate, Justin I believe, walked onto the isle. I told him I had the bulb And that was all I needed. We walked to the counter and he rang up my part. I wasn't listening closely and just handed him a $20 as the bulb was $14.99 on shelf. I received my change and he hands me the bulb and a packet of bulb grease (for the plug). I ask him what's this? He gave me a puzzled look and just stood there. I asked him did I pick this item up by accident cause I don't need it. He told me the grease was for the plug. I explained to him I knew what the grease was for but did not ask for it.

He fumbled around and then asked for my receipt back to refund the $1.50 for the bulb grease. I just walked on out of the store. I've been turning wrenches since I was big enough to. I don't like being treated as if I'm stupid let alone having something added to my order that I didn't request. The grease being added is no different than stealing from me. It's sad that parts stores hire a sales associate based on their ability to run the computer and not on their knowledge of parts and ability to deal with the public professionally. Several months back this same store would not warranty a ignition coil because it wasn't in the "computer" that I bought it. That was $22.50 out of my pocket then. Now Auto Zone is up to $24 in debt to me and I will never see it. I hope the other Auto Zone stores are better than this one I deal with or should I say use to deal with.

We are on a 3rd faulty transmission!!! The regional manager Justine does not feel this case is a priority. My husband and I have spent hours on the phone dealing with this and still do not have a car that works. This is my 18 year old sons car, he has not had the car for about five months (no I am not exaggerating) and has had no way to keep a job. We have documented everything and feel the only option left is small claims court. This has been the worst customer service ever, promise after promise. Also, the company that Auto Zone contracted out for the transmission, Alltran, has the WORST reviews ever. Why would they even be associated with a company like this.

I am restoring a 1977 VW Transporter Bus. Yesterday I went to the Autozone at 4364 Keith St. NW Cleveland, Tn. 37312. I asked for the correct transmission fluid for that model and was told that DelronMerc was the correct fluid . Unfortunately I did not check before filling the transmission. It was that wrong spec. I called back and told the salesman the problem, he told me they could not do anything and to have a nice day. I purchase many tools and parts from Autozone, but I will to find another supplier if Autozone will not resolve the problem.

Autozone National Rd Vandalia Ohio. I bought a wire harness for my 08 cobalt radio and was surprised it didn't fit. I took it back and the manager gave me my money back but on the side was one of the employees. he was a little overweight and had glasses. he was being very sarcastic and was using profanity towards me. to be specific when i returned the harness he shook his head and said "F****** millennials. and began making quirky comments. Then on my way out the door he wished me a happy mothers day; which obviously I'm not a woman with kids. now i didn't say one word to this guy. he had no reason to treat paying customer like that.

I contacted the Lake City, Florida AutoZone to see if they had part number LS926 Dorman/Ignithion Switch I was told that they had one in stock and I told them I would come in to get it and they advised that it would be on hold for me for 12 hours. This was around 11:00 a.m. I asked my Daughter if I could take my 2 year old Grandson with me and she agreed thinking that I would go there and pick the part up and return. It is around 45 miles round trip. I arrived at the store at around 11:45 a.m. and upon inspecting the part I found that it was not properly manufactured and would not work.

The manager then told me if the delivery truck had not already came by the store in Macclenny, Florida he could have another one delivered today around 1:00 p.m. and while I was standing there he called them and was told that the delivery truck had not been there yet and he advised them to put the replacement part on the truck. I was told that it should be there around 1:00 p.m..Not wanting to leave lake city I went and got me and my Grandson something to eat and went to the lake while we were waiting. Around 1:00 p.m. I called the store to see if the delivery truck had arrived and was told it had not and asked if I could leave my cell phone number and someone could call me when the truck arrived.

After not receiving a call I called them at 1:35 p.m. and asked again if the delivery truck had arrived and was told that it had and yet no one had contacted me. I arrived back at the store and while I watched them search through the parts that had been delivered it was obvious that it had not arrived. A lady working there then said she would check on it and around 10 minutes later I was told that it had not been placed on the delivery truck but that she could order another one and have it at the store the next day I advised her that I did not want to do that and that I had had enough dealing with this store today and left the store.

Approximately 5 minutes later the Manager called me and said he could have one there at 5:00 p.m. today but I told him I did not think so that I did not feel like dealing with them anymore. I then called my Daughter and explained to her why I was so late and she advised me that she had to go to Lake City this afternoon and she could pick it up fpr me so I called the Manager back and he said he would get it for me. I hope this is not normal for AutoZone stores. My Daughter is not coming home until around 9:00 p.m. tonight so instead of being completed with this job by no later than 2:00 p.m. I will not be through until around 11:00 p.m. tonight. Not including the wasted time and trip of around 45 miles.

I went with my granddaughter to order parts for her truck. They told me what it would cost for the two parts and when they would arrive. She went to pick them up and they told her one of the parts was $4.00 higher than they told us the day before. If this is common practice I will take my business somewhere else.

I went to the NAPA in Potsdam, NY today to ask about a tow hook for my BRZ. I was extremely disappointed with the customer service i received. I asked the clerk if they carried tow hooks for my car and without even checking the computer he said "no we do not carry anything like that." dissatisfied at the way he answered i asked him if he could check the computer and he said no. Maybe this store does not carry this part that is not the issue. The lack of customer service and the rudeness is. I am, well at least I was up until today a frequent customer of this store but after the rudeness i encountered I will now look to AutoZone who had the part I needed in stock and treated me with the respect that any customer deserves) for all my auto fixing needs, as well as refer friends else where after I inform them how I was mistreated. A little politeness goes a long way and is key to keep customers loyal.

Ordered motor mount for car they said 3 days at most and its now 6 days and still no part. They make no attempt to locate it. Not the first time this has happened and I'm hearing more and more people fed up with your stores. I'm cutting u] my autozone card and never buying from autozone again.

I went to Autozone in Boulder City NV because I had a check engine light on. The employee at your store hooked up my truck to the reader and said it was one part so I bought the part and had it installed and then two days later the check engine light came on again. I took it back to your store and they hooked it up again and told me it was another switch by the smog pump. I bought that part too and had it installed and a couple days later my check engine light came on again. So then I took it up again a few days ago they told me this time it was the smog pump, so I bought a new smog pump and had installed and once again the light comes back on.

I go back to your store again they tell me its the smog pump again and I told him you just sold me the smog pump and I had it installed so I asked the guy what are you going to do about it I just spent 300.00 in parts that you told me where the reason the light keeps coming on. The guy refused to do anything about the problem or return me any money so I got very upset and by that because he was un helpful I admit I did use fowl language but after spending that kind of money that I do not have and to be in the same position I was to begin with I felt like he should have done something to compensate me.

He told me to get out and that I could never return for life. There is now a new Oriely auto store in Boulder City, I have been faithful to autozone but I will no longer return to your store.

I'm still waiting for a response from email I sent January 28 2016. Concerning my battery. The salesman in taylor,mi. Telegraph-wick, would not check my battery for its performance, which was suppose to be. Free check. Landed up costing $$. Oh by the way I had warranty for free replacement.

Entered your store in Stanwood, WA 98292 this morning. I was the only customer in the store at the time. 2 counter clerks were available. I told one gent I needed a 2 amp 3AG fuse. I got a look of disdain and he pointed to row 1 and said fuses were "over there". I was standing in front of the fuse racks for 3 minutes when a female customer walked in and asked for a fuse of some size. I had been standing in place about 3-4 minutes. The same clerk walked over to where I was standing, picked out a fuse, looked at me as if I were invisible, and returned to his counter. That's when I got pissed off and walked out saying "f*^#* this store. Autozone customer service? Not on your life. I'll stick to O'Reilly's Auto Parts

It was about 7:40 pm I entered the store to purchase part for my car. I was the only one waiting at the to get served and there was a gentleman that works approached me asked me what I was in line what do I want I said sir you have to get my car info in order to know my part number. He said to me come here with your attitude and I sir you are the one with attitude and started argue with me. He is not qualified to be a shift or store manager he has no customer services skills. I was trying to get his name his name tag wasn't clear. The store number is 1264 located at 3570 n andrews ave, oakland park, florida and their phone is 953-630-9006. If you don't anything to that employee will lose customers because he has no skills

On 12/30/2015 @approx 7:27 pm I spoke with an Autozone employee in regards to a radiator for a 2006 M45 infiniti. The employee stated she would have to order the radiator and stated I would be contacted on 1/1/2016 around noon in which I was. On 1/2/2016 I was given an incorrect location of the business by employee Ken who stated the business was located at Hwy 314 and 138 in which it is not. The business is not physically located at the intersection.

After finally locating the business I purchased the radiator that was determined to be a radiator for a Q45 after the uninstalling the original radiator that cost me $100. Due to this clear error made by the employee I am financially strained. I contacted autozone customer support and spoke with Ken who was not empathic to my situation. His customer service and professionalism would be rated at a strong 1 on a scale 1 to 10. He did not remedy the issue. He reordered the correct radiator and disconnected.

The radiator was an additional $50 that I thought should have been waved as well as the labor. He did not offer any assistance as I expressed the hardship the employee's error caused me. This experience rates the lowest star being 1. This matter needs to be addressed on a corporate level.

I send my son to buy Kyb Shocks for my wife's car Nissan Quest 1999 from the auto zone with zip code 91730 at Rancho Cucamonga, CA I didn't use it but I lost my receipts so I went to my store cause they have it under my name and phone number but they said we don't have it in the system I asked the employee to give me store credit he refused and said go sell it any where. Thanks for the people we trust.

Good morning, here is my problem with the Autozone service department. I bought a light for my Volvo thinking that the light had burnt out and the bulb was $112 paid in cash and I still have the receipt, after putting the bulb in and it still did not work we new that there was another problem not the bulb it is electrical, so I tried to take it back and they would not take the light back, the bulb is still good now I am a single mom with a $112 bulb and that money could be applied to my car in getting it fix. I don't have $112 to give, could I please have my money back so I can apply the monies to the electrical problem. The store that would not take give my money back an yes I have the receipt. on Harrison Ave in Cheviot Oh. Please it would be great to have someone at corporate respond to my Autozone complaint. I have a child with disabilities due to a car accident and I need that money back to help get my car fixed.

On Sept. 30th I went to Auto Zone 5901 W. North Ave. in Chicago to purchase a headlight, I went and got my headlight and waited in the next customer line. There were (2) customers being waited on and (2) sales persons walking around. after waiting at least (5) minutes a group of (3) people came in and called one of the sales people by name and he immediately came over to help them. The other sales person continued to just walk around, so at this point I became frustrated and gave them a few more minutes to see if I would be served, I was not. I put the headlight back and walked out of the store. I had to be there for at least (10) minutes, and if the one sales person that was walking around had waited on me I might not have made this an issue.

I was followed around the store by an employee after I made it clear that I didn't need any assistance with what I was looking for. He kept demanding to know what type of job/repair that I was trying to do. At that point I felt as if he was just trying to rush me alone for some reason. As I finally finished browsing I proceeded to the check out counter. I then noticed the same employee stairing at me from behind his register with an intense look on his face and it seem as if he was trying to look at my pockets. I stood in line with a friend who was also with me and noticed that the same employee was now standing behind me all of a sudden.

At this point I felt uncomfortable and upset because it seemed as if he thought that I was stealing. I finally made the purchase and before leaving I glanced back at the employee. He was still looking at me with the same intense look so I asked did he had a problem with me. I didn't hear his response as I left but I felt as if he unfairly targeted me for some reason. I am a loyal Auto zone customer and I never experienced that type of service before. To make matters worse another employee came outside to assist me. He apologized for the behavior of his co worker and informed me that his co worker is always behaving that way.

I purchased a transmission filter and gasket set from Autozone in Suffolk, Virginia I did not use the product right away, when I started to used product a few months later I discovered I was given the wrong part so I took the part back with the receipt to exchange it the manager would not exchange the product even through it was never used. I think this is a very wrong way to treat a long time customer and for this reason I will never shop at your stores again and I will tell every body that I perform work for not to use your stores for auto parts.

8/28/2015 at 2p.m. I, Pamela Mitchell, called the autozone in Slaton, TX to see if my battery for my Lincoln towncar was still under warranty. The guy said it was still under warranty' So my son eric took it up there and they told him that the free warranty was out . This was something that I should have been told when I first called. So at 315pm I call back and spoke with with Samantha,whom told me that the free warranty was out. Why should I have a warranty if autozone does not uphold their warranties. So had to purchase another battery from someone else. I will no longer use you guys for auto parts. This is the third time with a part that I got the run around with.

I purchased two lower ball joints with a personal check for my 1998 GMC pickup for 93.07 only to find that one had been replaced. I purchased the parts on 6-5-2015 and have tried to return one of the ball joints four times with no success. They said the reason for non return is Telecheck. I called telecheck in the store and they said everything was clear and there was not a problem. Auto zone was a great place to buy parts at one time but now they seem to have a poor rating. All I want to do is return the item and get a refund back into my checking account.

I called the Autozone store in Harrisburg, NC on May 7, 2015 at 8:40pm to see if they had a specific part for my vehicle. I was put on hold for 2 minutes by the manager Jay (so he says) who said he would be with me in a few minute. After a few minutes he answered the phone as if there was a new caller. I said you were looking up to see if you had the part I requested. He said I will check and put me on hold again. 5 minutes go by while on hold, and he came back on as if I was a different caller, again. I asked why he had not gotten the information on the part I asked for and waited on line for over 7 minutes.

He then said he would help me. Another few minutes go by and he did not get back on the phone. I called back and got him again and asked to speak with his manager and he stated he was one. I asked why he did not help and he got very short with me. It was at that time I told him he just lost a customer. His reply was that's fine and hung up. I have gone to AutoZone for the last six years and I am a Rewards Card Member. I am shredding my card as I am typing this complaint to you.

This is a waste of my time and should have not even got to this point! No manager should ever speak to a customer that way on the phone. If Jay really is a Manager, he was very unprofessional and if this is the way you train your employees to conduct business, Corporate should review their training procedures. I guess AutoZone is big enough where it doesn't care about their customers.

I will make it a point and even go out of my way to tell my motor friends to go to another parts store. This is how bad a taste I got from your store manager, Jay. The above part of the complaint asks to rate my experience. I put one star because you can't go any lower.

I went to the Autozone at 4747 North Post Rd Indianapolis 46226. I went in and waited in line for over 10 minutes and then was waited on. I told her that my check engine light was on and could she check it for me. She told me to wait a minute and she would. She then took a phone call and then started waiting on customers that had come in behind me.

I waited for over 20 minutes and then I told the the manager what had happened. I told the manager that they are waiting on customers that were not in the store when she told me to wait a minute. She told me they had to wait on customers that were in line first. I told her why didn't they tell me that in the first place instead of telling me to wait a minute. I did this in a polite manner.

I have been a rewards customer for many years and had check engine lights checked at the Noblesville and Anderson stores before and have never been treated like this before. I feel like I should be compensated for my time. This happened at about 5:00 on Monday May 4 2015

Dropped off a battery for testing. Employee behind the counter tested battery and told me it was a good battery but needed a charge and would take a few hours. I told him I would stop back for it but purchased a new battery as well. I had planned on putting the used battery in my wife's car.

I was out of town for a week and came back for my charged battery and the battery was gone. The manager apologized and gave me 16 bucks for a core charge on my used battery. I lost a good battery and was compensated 16 bucks??? I kinda expected more of a compensation. My used battery would have been fine after the charge. Not happy.

I've worked for the company for 1 month and some change now and I've yet to received a check. They say I didn't have an apt number then I added it, they said my checks would come two weeks later, now it's been two weeks still no checks. I called to find out about them and she tells me she just received them back and she has to resend the check out. Then when I get upset and say this is ridiculous I need my money to pay bills what she does hangs up on me.

I don't understand how this company expects you to do your Job or come into work when they don't even do there job correctly then have workers in payroll who are disrespectful and treat employees like they are nothing. I'm choosing to leave the company and I'm outraged with how I've been treated

I bought 2 batteries on Apr 5, 2015. The one I bought for my van is a 78dl. It didn't work so I brought it back today, May 3. The sales associate, Diane, said that because the package didn't say 78dl, she would not replace it. She even said that she didn't know where I got the battery from. I got it from AutoZone!! It's a Duralast Autozone batter.

Autozone, I have my bank statements in which it states clearly that I bought this battery from the Keystone Ave, Autozone in Indianapolis. If my warranty is intact, I want my batter replaced!!! I'll let small claims court decide. It will only cost me $65 to file a claim and all you guys had to do was be honest and not scam someone on your non-working parts.

2nd complaint for my 69 ford pickup I purchased lifetime u-joints and arter 1 year. In my glove box, the receipt seemed to fade so much it does no good, the amount wasnt to big, but the facts remain, what do we do about that? And I wouldn't sell anyone a heat actuator they dont work on 2002-2010 ford Explorers get it from the dealer.

Me and my husband went to get a light bulb put in the back of the car. Bobby the store manager at Victoria store was supposed to put in in but he sent a young man out to do it. He had a hard time doing it then he went to check the fuel in the car. He messed up our computer system. Our windows in the car would not work or the lights in the car. I called the corporate office a woman supposed to called me and never did. I talk to Bobby and other workers, they did not want to take responsibility. Our power windows and lights inside the car were working fine until we came there with my husband. Went to different auto shop and they told him to go back to auto zone cause our computer got mess up there. They did not fix the problems so someone needs to pay us for our pain. We had to drive with our windows up burning up for 7 months. we do not get justice done in a week, we might have to sue.

Went into your store on Friday morning to get a brake line and or adapter. After waiting in line with only one person at the counter, several stocking and one outside.... anyway after getting to counter she told me sorry they are in the back, your not allowed back there and I cannot go with you right now and leave the counter. I stood aside, instead of getting someone to help she just left me there, I talked to my friend who stopped by and after a long period of time and half a dozen other customer were helped she never once took the time to help me, even though she was aware I was still standing there.... I just left and went to O"rileys , I was given immediate service, they let me in the back and let me pick through brake lines, service was excellent, was not thrown to the side and treated with such terrible service....

On 3/24 my Jeep would not start I removed the coil and Ignition Module took them to Autozone to be tested the employee told me the Ignition Module was bad and refered me to another Autozone as they did not have it in stock I picked up the part at the other store and installed it My Jeep still would not start I then removed the new Module and reinstalled the old Module and pushed it to Quinn Automotive they replaced the Crankshaft Sensor and my Jeep started and has been starting ever since My Refund request was denied

Lehigh Acres store i was in line for 20 min while your sales agent were all on the phone . Where i come from you help customers who are there to spend money and put potential buyers on hold when i ask why isn't anyone helping customers i was told phones come first!

Went into Lytle Texas store to purchase a belt for my tractor..I did know the procedure to order the belt and was looking for the belts in the store.. I asked an employee for assistance and he said you have to get in line, what line? I got in a line and waited for the next sales person which was a young lady at a cash register. I gave her the belt I needed and she turned around and showed it to a sales person in a red shirt, he responded" He,ll just have to wait in line, in front of several customers which was very rude, I felt embarrassed by his comments, I had already been in line for 5 minutes. The young lady who's name was Savanah told him I had already been waiting and he grabbed the belt and went off in to the parts area. He returned with a belt and said that was it, did not apologized for his comments and left. The young lady stated she was sorry for the incident and told me again she was sorry it happened. If this type of service continues at Auto Zone, I will take my business else where.

Today, I went to store # 4929 in Dunkirk, Maryland and purchased a lawn and garden battery for lawn tractor . The cashier told me when I was paying for the battery that they adding a $10.00 fee on to the purchase price as a core charge but that when we bring in the old battery from the tractor I would get the $10.00 back. We went home and took out the old battery and returned it the store a couple if hours later and they would not refund me the core charge as they said they would when I made the purchase. That is false information and lying to customers. It is a lousy way to conduct business. I'm not happy and if I don't get my $10.00 back as promised I will post a comment showing how you do business and suggest people not buy from you. I'm a senior citizen on a fixed income and your employes should not tell people they will get a refund when they bring in the old battery and then not do it. There were no other restrictions mentioned by the cashier about the refund except to return our old battery and I have witness who was with me when I made the purchase who heard the same thing so u didn't misunderstand. Please respond quickly and you should uphold the agreement of returning my $10.00 because they have the old battery

On March 24th, 2015, at approximately 12:41 PM, I called the Autozone automotive parts store #2238, located at 3332 Lancaster Drive NE, Salem, Oregon 97305. I spoke with Jake and made an order for several parts. The total as $97.90, transaction number 437962. Jake was very helpful and courteous. On March 25th, 2015, Jake had left a message that the parts were in and I could come and pick them up. I arrived at approximately 5 PM. It was discovered that 4 of the 8 hydraulic lifters that were ordered were not there. Jake quickly found 4 in the computer and stated he could have them first thing in the morning. I told him that it was not a problem. He apologized for the error. On March 26, 2015, at approximately 8:12 AM, I received a call from Lori who stated that the 4 lifters I had ordered were in.

She also asked that I bring my receipt. I had a doctors appointment at 5:00 PM and arrived at the store at approximately 4:27 PM. I was expecting to just come in and pick up the parts. When I arrived, I told an unidentified young man that I was there to pick up parts. I had my receipt. He just asked my name. I gave him my name. Lori (Dykema) came from the back and asked if I ordered them over the phone. I stated that I did order and pay for them over the phone and explained that when I came to pick up the order, it was missing some items and now I am here to pick up the whole order. I had my receipt still showing everything was paid for.

Lori went to the office and remained in there for over 20 minutes looking for it on the computer. I was becoming frustrated. She kept telling me that she needed to find it on the computer to make sure it was paid for. I had the receipt. Jake at this time was on lunch. Jake returned from lunch and told her it was paid for and explained what had happened the day before. Lori just shrugged her shoulders and said "I just cant let parts out without making sure there paid for." I again explained that she never asked for a receipt and I had presented the receipt in the beginning.

I work as a state investigator for Business and Consumer Services. What I saw with Lori and how I was treated as a customer, was appalling. At no time did she ever say she was sorry. Shrugging her shoulders at me like she just did not care, was hurtful. I asked her if she had ever asked me for my receipt, which I once again held up. She stated she did when I first came in. I am sure you probably have video and maybe audio. You will find that this was a complete fabrication of the facts. I asked for the parts to be returned. They wanted me to sign stating that I had received the parts before I could get a refund. I told them I was not going to sign for parts that I have not seen or picked up. She got upset and told the other gentleman. "Just put that he REFUSED TO SIGN. Whatever".

I was doing a volunteer project where we were fixing a disabled vet's Jeep since he has no legs. I had to explain to him that I would have to do the project a few days late. I will pay double the price for parts before I support a company who's employees treat people like this. Your site here makes me give at least one star for my experience. If I could, it would be 0. I will say however, Jake, who initially helped me, remained an excellent customer service representative and does his job well. He was very apologetic. I would have been happy with an apology and a discount for the problem. I did not leave the store until approximately 5:12 PM, 45 minutes later, which should have been just a couple.

I missed my appointment and a disabled vet now will have to wait. Yes, I had the parts returned. Again, with her actions and attitude, I would rather pay dealer prices for the parts. I investigate and deal with complaints daily. This was horrible. I am not sure where I will take this. I felt demeaned by her shrugging her shoulders and lack of care. I should not feel that as a customer.

I was given attitude Michael did not want to help me he was the only person in the front counter did not want to search a part for me this is on 3/24/15 between 7:00pm 7:30pm. Got loud with me in front of a costomer.he finally told me to go to a other autozone i asked if he could order it or have it deliver he finally called and when he said it's coming he did not clarify anything he looked at me and said what!!!! i explain to Mere Siegel a person that finally appeared that I wAs going to complaint about him I am still upset vallejo store number 5696. Micheal dedrick is very rude I want someone to contact me.

I took back a brake caliper with a lifetime warranty and I was told it wasn't in the computer. I took back brake pads previously and the same result. I have been a customer for close to 20 years. The store associate took care of the brake pad issue. It was different with the caliper. Different associate didn't refund my money. I'm not happy.

I have been calling for over an hour no one was picking up the phone. Then finally got through and the guy name Clark picked up and had me on hold for 15 minutes so I hung up and called right back and Clark picked up again and had me on his ld for another 15 minutes. I have a question to see if they have something in stock. That t is not people friendly.

I entered into store #2947 with my son and grandson today 4/2/14 about 11:45 am. There were about 2 – 3 customers ahead of us. We waited in line until those customers were all taken care of, which we thought was quite efficient. The cashier Name Marcus decided that he would overlook me and my 6′ 4″ son standing next in line waiting to get service. Marcus took another customer who came in the door after three people still waiting in line. Luis Laboy, the Manager was also attending another customer on another register.

As Marcus, began ringing up the last customer to come in the door before the others waiting, I said to Marcus that we are all standing in line waiting before this guy got here. Marcus replied, “That he would take care of us after he was finish with that customer. I then said to Marcus that it was not right to place someone in front of us. The customer that Marcus was attending said “Sir I’m sorry, he didn’t know we were waiting” Marcus replied, “That he already rung this guy up and all he needed to do was to slide his card through to pay for his items. Again, I said to Marcus that he knew that we were standing there before the guy came into the store.

Marcus then replied, “That if we didn’t like it that we could go to another store or somewhere else and buy parts”. Buy this time there were other people in the store, one lady standing behind me who had also been waiting said “that’s right to Marcus, you can’t take other people before those waiting. Marcus apparently didn’t like that comment either. He, (Marcus) then completed with the customer and turned to the third customer that was behind the lady and told them to come down to his register. That made us even more dissatisfied that this man working in the store representing AutoZone would have such a negative attitude while his manager Mr. Luis Laboy stood at the next register not saying anything.

As the conversation continued between the previous customer Marcus took ahead of my son and I. Marcus said to me with an overwhelming voice that the conversation was over, as though he was threating me. I said to Marcus that I was not talking to him but to the other customer that he took before me, Marcus then said “It’s over. Mr. Luis Laboy said that he would have a talk with Marcus. I said to the manager that he needs to remove Marcus because he has a very bad attitude for this business, being disrespectful, and trying to bully the customer and telling them to go elsewhere if they don’t like how (he) does things.

The customer already knows what their options are, we don’t need his kind “as in poor attitude and negative behavior pointing us to the competition. I will never return to store #2947 as long as Marcus remains working there. I was very disappointed. The manager seemed as though he was a little intimidated by Marcus conversation and attitude. Mr. Luis Laboy did apologize for Marcus behavior and attitude and completed our interest for coming to AutoZone.

I was asked for a gurity fee by one of the employees at your Memorial Drive Stone Mountain, Georgia store. I was really shocked and afended by this, I did speak with one of your other sales men about the matter, he reassured me he would speak with the guy who, asked me for a gurity fee and he would also talk to the store manager.

To whom it may concern Didn’t know who to address this email too. I just wanted to thank the people at autozone for helping me and my family out a few weeks ago. My wife’s mother passed away in Worcester ma. Unfortunately I was too sick to travel with them. My daughter and wife made the trip it was a bad time in our lives .

After the funeral they were heading back to Tennessee on the turn pike when they realized that there turn signals were not working. They pulled over at a Rest stop and I called the nearest autozone from Tennessee . I talked to the manager Al i think was his name my wife said he looked like hulk hogan. Lol.

He assured me that he would help them and all would be ok. When my family finally found the store. 510 Parker st Springfield ma They went in the store and my wife said they were exstreamly bussy
Al checked the car and told my daughter the bulbs were good and there were no blown fusses and that it was the flasher that went bad and that he wouldn’t be able to change it because it was barried under the dash.

My wife who is already upset due to losing her mother was now panicking. she called me and she was hesterical. she let me talk to him and he reassured me that he would still help them and would make sure they went home safe He called a garage around the corner and got the owner of jeans to replace it . My daughter and wife in the big city wouldn’t never be able to find jeans. So he had one of his drivers his name was Wayne escort them to the shop.

Jeans fixed the flasher and my family was able to get back on the road safe and sound. Being sick and helpless to help them I am so glad you people have amazing employees like that .My family never bought anything from them that day but yet they went out of there way to help us I Thank you guys. We will be loyal customers for a long time .

James Johnson

I stopped in at the Elizabethtown,Kentucky autozone on Mullberry street to ask about some lawnmower blades to fit my riding lawnmower. The guy that waited on me whose name was David Wells didn’t act like he wanted to sell me anything. He didn’t act like he had even heard of a riding mower with 42″ inch deck on it. Instead of causeing a scene I left the store very angry saying to myself I would never go back in that store again where I have been a good customer, also I am going to spread the word to all my friends and co-workers about that particular store.

First off I’am a Long time Loyal customer of auto zone but recently I went there with my Die hard Gold battery to get tested. I asked if they could put a test to it to see if it is a completely dead battery they said they would do it later and come back in a hour. I did upon my arrival they said my battery is completely dead. They would not take a charge so I took my battery back to Sears where I purchased it under warranty and the battery took a complete charge it ended up to be perfectly fine. I almost was sold a $90.00 battery at autozone I really hope they get some one who knows how to test up there it is bad business in my opinion to give false info.

your oil and filter sales add is written in large red letters 19.99 but when you get to the counter the price is 23.99 and when a customer complains they are then shown in small print 50 times smaller than the red sales letters how it cost more for a filter that will fit your car.

Now you may think this is a real slick way to sale your product but myself and anyone who will listen knows this is switch and bate at it’s best. I’am sure whoever looks at this complaint does not give a crap about this but I do and will buy all my automovtive supplies at other auto stores or Wallmart.

I have contacted the Better Business Borrow to see what else I can do. If you think having this site to vent complaints is all that is needed to make customers happy your wrong.My only power of complaint is to spend my money elsewhere and try to get others to do the same.Is that long enough for you?

On 1/19/2012 I went to auto zone to purchase a part which was not in stock, it was a VDP order(SPECIAL ORDER).That is fine.Parts person tells me that it will be in the next day 1-20-2012..I said ok lets order.I called next day it didnt come in.Fine. Following day 22nd same answer but with a run around from 2nd sales person.Third sale person said vdp orders come in in three days. I told him my reciept says est. arrive date 1/20/2012.He said around the 24th.Had I known that it would of taken so long I wouldnt have placed the order in the first place.

What fustrates me even more is that the attitude auto zone employees have towards customers is ” You need me I dont need you.”To make matters worse, I got called today on 1/23/2012 at 430pm to tell me to pick up the part. I went to pick up part.As I was walking out of store and I noticed the box looked like someone had stomped it.Long story short while still in the parking lot, I opened the box, part was bent and broken. So I went back into the store and inform the parts person that the part was damaged. His reply was:” If you return it its going to take longer for the other part to come in.”

No apologies of any sort.Sales person didnt even bother to inspect part.Just told another sales person to give me a refund of $139.71.
I am so upset with the poor attitude these Auto Zone salesmen. had towards me the customer that they have lost my business plus the bussiness of 30 of my friends!

We were using auto zone for parts for my sons car and the parts they so call garantee is not true. They sell defective parts and give you a run around on replacement. For an example, we bought a battery for his car and it did not last more than three months. Took it back to them and wanted a new one and was told they had to charge it. so they charged the battery and said if it dies again they would give him another one. three months down the road again the battery died. so my son took it back and they gave him another battery.

don’t you know the battery died three months down the road. for one thing the battery was not the battery for his car. it was a smaller battery that would not last long. if they noticed the battery they took was larger then the one they gave us. anyone knows that if you give a large battery the battery you replace should be the same size. being a female i know that much. i did’t take it back for the second time because they were not interested in solving the problem the first time.

we took it to another place and received the right size and a battery that would last more then three months. if you want to please custmers you don’t give them a run around give them what they paid for. needless to say not shopping there anymore for anything. this is not the first time dealing with a situation from them and it is the last.

I went into the Big Rapids Michign store to buy a new pair of headlights.I chose a pair based on the “Rebate” offered. I went home and printed out the rebate form only to find out that I needed to BUY a second product!!!!! The staff said nothing about the rebate at all or rebate requirements noor did the online ad for the product, only after digging did I learn of this very deceptive tactic. I am returning the headlights and get my money back and not shop at Autozone again. I have been a loyal customer for over 15 years but this deception is a deal breaker.

me, my fiance, and our 3 little girls were headed home after a long weekend trip to chicago. while stuck in rush hour my service engine light came on and my battery meter was acting up. i pulled off the interstate asap and stopped at the joliet autozone to get a battery and alternator diagnosis. sure enough it was the alternator which was still under warranty through autozone. i told the guy i was 4-5 hours from home. he then tells me that i wont have any problem making it home, just to not shut off the vehicle just to be safe. i dont know why i did but i took this mans advice.

not 20 miles down the interstate we were broke down along side the road with my hazards becoming dangerously dim while traffic was whizzing right by us in the dark. i feared for my family’s safety. a state trooper finaly arrives an hour later and shortly after the tow truck. we were dropped off in an unfamiliar place at a crappy motel. the next morning i had to walk 3 miles to the auto shop to take that alternator to the nearest autozone to get my free replacement so the mechanic could install it.

oh and while im running around that town trying to get my family back on the road, my 2 year old daughter had come down with something and was sick and vomiting all morning. auto repair + tow + motel stay + extra meals + time off of work= $600! that autozone man costed me about $600 and jeopardized the safety of my family. if he would have at least mentioned to me that they loan out tools then i would have just fixed it there myself. its a 20 min job.

9 Months ago I bought a transmission from Auto Zone. It was supposed to be a reman. from Movarous. I was told it would take about 2 weeks to arrive. 6 weeks and several phone calls later my transmission finally came. Instantly I noticed the heat shield on the bell housing was not there and the bottom of the trans was shaped slightly different, telling me that it isn’t the exact transmission that I had. I was told by Auto Zone that it was the same and that I didn’t really need the shield anyway. I guess dodge engineers are stupid for putting parts on cars that are completely unnecessary, or Auto Zone is FULL OF IT.

When purchasing the transmission, I asked if all the sensors and shifter arms and such would be on the new one. Auto Zone told me they would be. Well thank god my core trans. hadn’t left the store yet, because ALL THE PARTS I NEEDED HAD TO BE REMOVED FROM MY OLD ONE. When taking the parts off of my core at the store, they were very rude to me because the delivery driver was waiting on me to get my core on the truck. I told them I had been waiting for 6 weeks for this transmission, and that they would just have to wait 5 min for me to finish. After that, a smart mouthed lady that checks in the trucks told me my transmission had been setting there for 3 weeks like I had just forgot to pick it up. I know for a fact that it wasn’t but she insisted on being rude to me anyway.

After I installed it, I noticed fluid leaking from the rear seal. My mechanic explained to me that there was a small ventalation hole in the seal that was supposed to be facing up. SURE ENOUGH, the seal was upside down and installed incorrectly from the factory. This cost me a new seal and some labor, not a huge deal but still not right. 9 months later, the transmission is really screwed up. Yesterday, after reaching the speed of 50 or so, the transmission wouldn’t shift back into first when coming to a stop. It was taking off in 2nd gear and making alot of winding noises. Today I tried to drive it to town to get it looked at and it started to come out of gear when reaching 3rd.

I paid about $1500 for the transmission 9 months ago and now it seems to be worthless. I have been told before with previous concerns with the transmission that Auto Zone would check into it AND NO ONE EVER CALLED ME BACK. I don’t know about other locations, but in my opinion, most of the people at the Marion IL location should be fired. If they do decide to warranty my problem, I’m still going to pay out about $300 to get the new one put in. But I’m not holding my breath for any help out of them.

Thanks for nothing!

7951 Owasso Expressway, Owasso OK. 74055. The shift manager is lacking professionalism. I used to go into this store of ten because its close to my house. Today August 30th 2011 as I was walking in a delivery driver was standing by the front yelling and cussing at that manager. This was in front of everyone going into the store. I walked up to the counter and the employee behind the counter was on the phone arguing with someone about the situation that delivery had caused. The was one customer in front of me but the employee was still talking on the phone.

The employee on the phone told the guy that he would get back to you in a second, the customer said OK. When he finnaly got off the phone he started clearing off the counter and stocking the shelf and never offered help. The manager walked back in an even offered to help. The lack of help is very common from this manager. I have of been treated this way on multiple occasions and I swore I would never go back and I get over it and I would be back. We’ll its official I will never step back in there. I have rewards credit totaling $20.00 to $25.00..

By this time I decided to leave and the delivery driver had just got back in her personal truck and put it in reverse and spun heading in the direction of an older gentalmen and you could tell he was scarred. Then I watcher he fly out into the traffic.. The delivery driver was a blonde female with a very nasty month..

My alternator went out. So i had purchased on at junkyard and bought it to autozone to be tested. My battery died once we pulled in lot. So we asked cld we borrow tools for 10 mins so we cld change alternators while they charge battery. We were @ first told 30 mins to charge. That turned into 45 to an hour when we took it inside. The manager said no you cant do that here. Ok but you all can pop hoods take off parts in the parking lot. Now i have to stand here and wait with my car in the heat for an hour. I have a major health condition. I have spent a lot of money over the years with you to be treated like this. You will lose my business on this.

Auto Zone located in Mulberry, FL. There is a Rep there who is very rude, no tact at all. He is non-American, perhaps India, not sure. Call to price some items one day and when I arrived to the store he quoted me a different price. I told him that it was not fair and he told me that they are in business to make money not lose it. One of the most unprofessional things I’d ever heard coming from an employee’s mouth…not matter how true it is. He said in such a distasteful way as if he could care less about me being a customer. Others have complained about him as well. People should stay home if they don’t like their job or customer management. He needs to be FIRED!

I had bought some brake pads in 2007 at Autozone. We have gone less than 15,000mi in 4 years. The pads started to squeal loudly. I went to store Autozone #2517 in Santa Fe N.M. As a matter of fact, I worked there for 5 years as a CSM. Besides all that, that day they could not sell a thing because the whole computer system was down. I was advised to go to the newer store on Airport Rd. I had no problems having the pads exchanged. even purchased new rotors. The problem is this; after doing the job. A few weeks later, they started to squeal loud!!! I checked them and cleaned everything.

I was frustrated and bought a set at another place. That solved it. I took the bad one back. The Autozone mngr. could not find the warranty listed. My family have a huge listing of parts bought at Autozone. TOO BAD customer service is not what it used to be.All the frustration for a $20.00 set of brake pads.

I work for Auto Zone. When I started working for AZ the DM and I agreed on my pay. While in training my pay came off the Regional office payroll. After 2 months training in a store they had no where to put me so I went from one store to another helping out and also drove 4 hours away (one way) to help open a new store . Now, all this store to store was not part of training, I offered to do this to show how valuabe I could be for the company.I had now been working for Auto Zone approx. 6-7 months. After helping to open the new store AZ wanted to place me in a pernment store. I agreed.

The next thing I new was they reduced my pay over $10,000 a year without telling me any thing.I noticed it on my pay stub. After complianting to the Division Manager I was told there was nothing they would do. In other words if I wanted tho work acepted it and be quite. I was also told they would pay for my mileage and food expense while traveling. Well, to start with they did not want to pay mileage from store to store.They fianlly did but the large expense (over $500.00 from traveling ) to the new store they have no record of me filing and still haven’t reminburst me.

The Divison Manager remembers submitting it. They tell me to call the office, well I did the call was a recording just to say they have no way for tracking my expensive. I’m still working on this. All I have been told is Auto Zone is not a employee orientd based company. My thought are they need to be employee oriented because that’s where the dollar starts. Also. the store manager wanted me to take a book home and read it on my own time. The book ” How to become a better Manager”. Anyway I tolded him no I would read it a work, now ever time I suggest something at the store about business his responce is if you would read the book bla bla bla.

I will not take the book home own my time and read it for the company. I ask you is this a company you want to work for? I have 20 years of service in this type of business.Yes I could learn somethings from reading this book. I think they need to read the book of HONORING there agreement. O I forgot to say the Division Manage has been demoted to store manager but the new division manager doesn’t seem to want to honor the agreemant either.

Anyone thinking of buying a car part from Autozone on line should consider choosing another company. Placed an order for a part and their website states they they will notify you of shipment within 2 days. After 4 days and no email, I contacted the company. Found that despite their promises, that the part was not in stock and that they had no information on how long it would take. Locally I could order the part and have it in hand within 3 days or less. After spending 2 hours on the phone and talking with 6 different people in the Memphis Office for Autozone, I found that none were customer friendly to offer a solution to the problem.

The other problem is several of the Autozone employees only spoke minimal english and had to be asked to repeat information. Everyone pointed the finger at someone else and finally when talking to a supervisor found the supervisor had no idea how to handle the situation. The training is lacking and I would never recommend anyone to use the Internet for this company. You time and money is better spent supporting your local economy where the owners of the local store want to keep you as a customer, not someone several thousand miles away that could care less about your order and is anxious to get off the telephone so they don’t have to answer any questions.

I have seen 4th graders that could handle the problem better than what these people did.

I went to autozone today and wanted a simple Transmission filter for my 2002 FORD f150 4×4 5.4 motor. They were very nice and was very sure they were selling the correct part # FL 435. I drove 15 miles home and drained the oil from the trany and the filter was 2 time larger than i needed. So I called the AZ store and they said the computer says they sold me the correct part. I removed the old filter and drove 15 miles to show them that the computer was WRONG. The problem is they will not correct the computer and this is not the first time this has happened. So the bottom line is if you go to Autozone for parts. Don’t trust them or their computer, take the old part with you. Autozone cost me a hour down time and 30 mile round trip and about $ 5 bucks in gas.

By the way this autozone was in marion Ohio. Note; not all autozones have the same prices, a vw diesel battery was $20 cheeper in marion ohio az, than the az in delaware, Ohio. Looks like autozone is not a company you can trust. Shop around people.

I was in Autozone today after some parts and couldn’t believe the language coming out of all the employees mouths. It was really wild it didn’t matter who was standing there, they just kept using foul and curse words like nobody was around. I can’t believe a company like autozone and management would allow this kind of stuff to go on constantly. You’d like that they would show some customer respect, then again I think that kind of customer service is dead today. So instead of praise they will get my complaints here and elsewhere, plus get this autzone, I won’t go back again. Sincerely a pissed consumer from the Cheyenne, Oklahoma Autozone.

Today i went to auto zone on Silverado Ranch in Las Vegas, Nv. I went through the line with a product. I was not waited on in order of arrival in line. I was told there are two lines. No one was at the cashier’s counter. Two people walked up and were waited on first. The problem is this: The last time i was there I went to the counter with a product and was told to get back in line. A line I already went through with no one there to help me. So, I was told two different things on two occasions. I left the product and left auto zone. I will not be back. I was spending over $100 per week between personal and limousine service parts at auto zone. Bob Leger would never run a store like this.

Have feedback for AutoZone?