Maaco Customer Service

Contact Maaco Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1 (704) 644-8148

MAACO Collision Repair & Auto Painting is an American franchisor of auto painting and collision repair shop,Since 1972, Maaco has repaired some 16.5 million vehicles. The company currently has 475 bodyshop locations across the United States and Canada. Maaco has trademarked the term North America’s Bodyshop.

The business franchises provide auto paint and auto body repair services for over 500,000 vehicles a year, more than any other paint and body repairer. Headquartered at 440 S. Church Street Charlotte, North Carolina, the company is well known for their work. The founder Anthony A. Martino and Daniel I. Rhode had founded the company 10 years back.

If you have a customer service complaint, the best number to dial is 1-704-644-8148. Common issues reported include body damange, fraudlent billing, and rude employees. In 1993, a MAACO franchise in Framingham, Massachusetts won a painting contract for Massachusetts State Police cruisers, which caused controversy after a Boston newspaper.

Maaco Contact Information

• Maaco headquarters address

• King of Prussia, PA 19406

1 (704) 644-8148

A-

8am-5pm EST, 5 days a week

Browse reviews of other Auto Repair

Top Maaco Complaints

I called when I had damage from hitting a pole at low speed it broke out my headlight and did a little bit of damage to the fender and the hood. I drive for a living and I needed to get my car back on the road as soon as possible. Including the night of the damage to my car. I just wanted somebody to put my headlight in and get the car back on the road. The first Maaco auto body was not able to do it but they referred me to a bigger Maaco auto body that was further away.
I happened to talk to the shop manager and he said he could do it for me so I could get back on the road. It took a little bit of work to get the new headlight back in but he did it for me and I was very appreciative and told him that I would get the rest of the damage fixed at his Maaco.
The car had about 260,000 miles on it and was not worth putting a lot of money into it. I asked the shop manager if I could get it fixed as cheaply as possible and get it back on the road.
He suggested that I could get the bumper painted ahead of time and they could put it on in one to two hours. So I would not be it without the car. He said that they would fix it to the best of their ability and all I was looking for was to make it look a little bit better.
He said I could purchase the bumper and have it painted which would you be less expensive.
I brought my car in to have the bumper cover exchanged it went very poorly. When they brought the car up to deliver it to me and have me pay the bumper was not attached to the fender. They took the car back offered to do a little touch-up work and bend the hood so it matched up a little bit better these were all things that we talked about ahead of time that could been done.
He had promised the car in 1 to 2 hours. After 7 and 1/2 hours the car still wasn't done. They had the car wash guy work on my car a detail person it was not trained bodyworker. He came to me and said that they were too busy but he would fix the car if I brought it back another day.
They did not make the car look any better they did not finish the car in the time promised. However they did expect me to pay for the car. At that time they wanted me to pay for the car but refuse to finish it. They informed me that it was not repaired up to their standards even though I was told by the shop manager that they would do the best that they could. They then said the fender had to be replaced and it would be another $800 to do so. This was $400 more than the highest estimate that I got to fix all the damage. Even though I was told that I could bring the car back and they would finish the job. So they wanted me to pay and they would not finished my car. I asked what do you expect me to do? I did not pay for an unfinished car and I left.
Over the next few months I tried to negotiate a settlement. I also got a victim advocate nationwide radio show involved. They had a body expert look at my car and he reported that the car with the bumper cover was off would have taken 5 minutes to align the bumper and the fender and put it back together.
I had signed an estimate and I realized that I had a contract but I feel that they failed in every way and there was poor communication between all the departments of the Maaco Auto body. I have been sent to small claims court and before that they sent me to collections it's a small about a money but will not let them take advantage of me it's not right and I won't let them do it. It's totally wrong not to pay them, but they also failed every step of the way.

I took my car to your facility on Monday, March 25, 2019, to be repaired and I explained that it was private pay; therefore, I wanted to pay for the part to be ordered and when the part came in I would bring my car back for them to repair it. I called on Friday, March 29, 2019 which was the promise date for my car to be fixed. Denise in the office was very rude to me over the phone plus she lied about the fact that they had already started repairing my car and the only thing they were waiting for was the spoiler. I went to the Maaco repair shop this morning, Monday April 1, 2019 and found that they had not started repairing my car. When I took my car to Maaco on Monday, March 25, 2019, I told Denise that I was paying for my rental car and that this was going to come out of my pocket for the rental car which is why I wanted to keep my car until the part came in. I will never take my car to another one of your facilities ever again. Poor customer service and very unprofessional. The attached photo is the same condition I dropped my car off which I just took as proof that they never started to work on my car and it contradicts what I was told on Friday. If I could give a rating of zero star, I would.

I Semeitra M Watson have a complicate store # M1137 3143 Canton Rd NE Marietta, GA. 30066; I own a 2004 Ford Excursion and needed several spots repaired, the issue is auto painting. On 03/21/19 given a estimate of repair, I left the vehicle. Worst case is received phone call to pick up my vehicle on 03/25/19. My vehicle is the wrong “Color”, l have done business with Maaco at this site before 2016 same vehicle 2004 Excursion and was able to get matching color. Today no-response of how long my vehicle will be finish. A gentleman stated have not started on the vehicle it’s been sitting in the same spot since 03/25/19-03/28/19 two days. Semeitra Watson

Paint job so fan that when it rains it's washing it off it will not warrant yet I've contacted the manager of Gastonia and it will not do nothing about it

called corporate office

Had my car painted in 2017 . They didn’t match my pearl white paint they just painted it white. There was paint all over the car windows on all the black strips places that should not have been painted. I let that go because I needed my car back. A month later I took it back for paint peeling off it . Again that cost me for a rental car . Now the paint is peeling again in several different places . Now I want it fixed properly

my van is not completed properly and the manager is only concerned with storage fees

The worst customer service! Shaniqa was rude and basically told me that she was not going to do anything to help me with the terrible paint job on my vehicle because the manager at Maaco didnt document enough. The money I paid to them was just wasted on a bad paint job. Do not use them!!!!!!

HAD BUMPER REPLACED AND PAINTED. HAD TROUBLE FROM THE START. BUMPER BECAME LOOSE AND GRILL FELL OFF. TOOK IT BACK TO SHOP. THEY GLUED IT BACK ON AND THE GLUE SHOWED. TOOK IT BACK AGAIN, THEY TOUCH UP THE GLUE WITH THE COLOR. STILL COULD SEE THE COVER-UP. MANAGER THERE WAS VERY RUDE. NOT EVEN 1 YEAR GOED BACK, THE PAINT STATS PEELING, WENT BACK, THEY MADE ME PAY FOR THE REPAIR. HAD A PRETTY BIG ARGUMENT OVER THE CRAPPY JOB THEY DID, MANAGER WAS RUDE AND KICK ME OFF THE LOT. NOW TODAY FOUND MORE PAINT PEELING. WAS TOLD BY ANOTHER BODY SHOP MAACO DID NOT PREP THE BUMPER GOOD ENOUGH. CANT AFFORD TO PAY ANOTHER SHOP. DREAD GOING BACK TO MACCO BECAUSE OF RUDE MANAGER AND WAS TOLD NOT TO GO BACK TO HIS SHOP. THERE IS MORE TO THIS BUT I DONT THINK MACCO WILL TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY ENOUGH. ONE TIME I WENT TO GET MY TRUCK PAINTED BLACK AND THEY PAINTED IT GOLD WITH THE SAME MANAGER THERE AND I DID NOT FEEL LIKE DEALING WITH THIS EVEN THOUGH HE OFFERED TO REPAINT IT BUT I WANTED MY MONEY BACK SINCE THEY DIDNT DO WHAT I ASKED. SO I LEFT IT GOLD. THIS HAPPENED BEFORE I HAD THE OTHER CAR BUMPER FIX.
SHOULD HAD KNOWN BETTER TO GO BACK THERE BUT THERE WAS NO WHERE ELSE TO GO TO.

I brought my 2012 Ford escape to your Attleboro Ma. Maaco location to repair Fords known issue with rust forming around the rear wheel arches. Its started with a consultation, with the owner Tom Kosowski looked at my SUV gave me a price which was $800.00 dollars to repair both drivers and passenger sides of the rear wheel well arch with the parts I provided. (I attached the parts link below). I agreed to the amount and dropped off the SUV on Saturday January 19th at 8:00am. I gave the owner the 2 wheel well arch panels which I had purchased for the make of my SUV to repair this rust problem. What we discussed was the new panels were supposed to be welded in place after the old section was cut out, the weld was to be sanded smooth primed then painted. Looking at the SUV neither panels appear to have been even used as the bottom of both arches would have been smooth but it was covered in bondo and ruff to the touch. The rear passenger side wheel arch wasn't even done as it still has the original factory paint and the scratch I had on that panel originally was still there when it was dropped off and it was on the section that was supposed to have been removed. They tried to do a cheap cover up and pray I didn’t notice. The drivers side rear panel was horrible + the paint had big specks of dirt in it and was covered in orange peel, I could have done better with a can of spray paint. I spoke with the manager on Feb. 1 to see how it was going they had the SUV for 14 days at this point, he told me that they were wet sanding the area to smooth it and to remove the orange peel... which it was never done. Also there was primer over spray on the driver side inner wheel well not just a spec a huge 4x4 area and on the back bumper etc. The inside door panel was covered in Bondo dust so apparently they didn't even care to take a shop rag, let alone a microfiber cloth to clean it off the SUV before returning it to me. The job they did was well below auto body standards. It was done so bad its like they used my SUV for training purposes. I paid the owner the $800.00 dollars, this was before I looked at the SUV trusting him that it was done correctly. Funny how he didn't even offer to do a walk around with me. When I looked it over while still there I pointed out all the flaws. Now he said he was going to fix it. but I don’t know how much I can trust him since he has lied to me so far about everything else. I attached links on the parts i purchased that they were supposed to install. Now we are going on 3 weeks that he has my SUV a job that should have taken no more than 7 days to complete. I really think someone needs to look in on this shop because they are using shady practices. Also I would like my parts returned to me since they were never used. I do lots of detailing on all of my cars and this is how I know the SUV wasn't correctly done. https://www.millsupply.com/upper-rear-wheel-arch-08-escape-9050852r.php?...
I know Maaco is a franchise company. BEWARE shops like this are giving Maaco a really bad name. Now to add they still have my SUV going on 3 weeks. I used to deal with Lucas over at the Brockton Ma. location which I never had a issue all the work they did was excellent , now he no longer runs that shop and the new owner took over and gave me a ridiculous quote. He told me $2100.00 and with passed experiences dealing with Lucas and quotes I had gotten to fix other Suvs I owned I thought that price was way to high for the amount of work that was needed. Funny how we went from $2100 from one shop to $800 from a different location a $1300 difference. Looks like the new owner from Brockton location was trying to take me for a ride.

Went to pick up car after 2 weeks. Several
Imperfections & dirt in paint; overspray all 4 tires. Promised it would be done a week later and it’s not finished. Waste of my time and complete inconvenience. My car should have been top priority to finish and he is just getting in the booth on my pick up day. I expect it to be done improperly again as there is no quality control! Not producing the product in the time frame agreed then why should I pay full price?

Fwb FL Maaco on Racetrack road

Scott Thurston

I had bumper painted in hamden CT. There was so much over spray all over car, Windows, under the car. They broke my air vent, I picked one up and fixed it. It cost me 100 to buff out the overspray on paint. Went back a number of times and it was not fixed properly. I would like a refund of my 100 dollars.

March 2018 I had my 2003 Honda painted at Maaco at 13900 Western Ave Gardena Ca 90259- I am the owner of the vehicle and there were no dents on the vehicle other that nick on the front and rear bumper. Secretary months later I noticed the paint was separating and cracking on the right quarter panel under the 1 year warranty. .I took ithe vehicle back in and Danny Solis said I didn’t have a warranty I pointed out to him on Maaco Document I had a one year warranty on the paint job he didn’t want to honor it I then called my insurance and they told me that Maaco was responsible for the Poor Quality if workmanship and they needed to correct it befor the warranty expires. Danny Solis is a bad/poor representative of Maaco

I took my limo to Maaco in Pomona. Juan looked at the car and said they were going to do the body work and paint the car. juan have not call me for about two months I called and ask what is going on. juan replied it will be done in another two weeks. I did not get a call almost three months. I went to the Pomona store to see what is going on. It was a older guy there he said my car was ready I looked at my car and was furious they painted over the bad body work that was not fixed. I told the guy they need to fix it right. Another month went by and no calls. I called the older man he told me my car is ready. I went to pick up the car nothing was fixed Juan was there and told me if I pay the bill they would do it right or give me a little money off the bill I told juan I do not trust them anymore give me what I have to pay a $250 off the bill. This company cause me financial harm. Maaco kelp my car for six months and did not do the work they contracted to do. after I clean the car because they gave it to me very dirty I seen no body work was done They painted over the dents and the glue from the emblems. Jaun had the nerve to tell me to bring them something more easy. I can take the car to your store so you can see the bad work you franchise store did.

Very bad experience! I need to talk to someone who a has authority to get this done right. You would not believe what this paint job looks like ! Jeremy(Manager) said, I got the 1300.00 and not the 2500.00 paint job and that why it has so many imperfections. I will sue Macco and have you pay for the attorney bills/ legal fees if this does not get corrected quickly!
If I take this car to a paint and body shop to look over the car to have a expert witness, I will, Im not kidding folks.
There are to many photos to attach, and someone needs to inspect this paint job

Perry
store# M2491.
estimate # 6621-1

I brought my car at Maaco, 8284 Tara Blvd, Jonesboro< GA 30236

Bad service had my car for 2 weeks and 2 day. My car not done correctly, paint job was done poorly and front of car visibly damage and back bumper not put on correctly.

We are people who run a non profit outreach to those who experience trauma and loss.I was writing a book about the story of how we began and came to restore an old classic truck as our company vehicle.Manchester,Ct maaco promised to replace rockers and door skins...we came away with bondo over rust for almost $5,500!I found the owner of this franchise was ALREADY in trouble and had an "F" BBB rating.DRIVEN Corporation only finances names,and collects money,they do NOT hold any of these rotten people accountable for the hack jobs.Learn from my mistake and DO not trust anything to do with Maaco,or any other franchise owned by Driven Corporation!THEY will trash you're DREAM.

I won a lawsuit against location 1271 Azalea rd mobile AL 36693 back in October and I keep on giving me the runaround for not paying me they keep on telling me I’m post get the money from corporate and corporate tells me The local location is post pay. So I don’t know what to do. If I don’t get paid soon I’m gonna garnish your wages. Call me at 251) 300-9945 or email me at jordanyoung14@gmail.com

Took my magnum to tempe az maaco. Few months later had to buy new tires. Claim to had replaced the Whole rear end but didnt. Call to speak with Eddie about it and as unprofessional he is he hung up on us. Sad sad do the JOB ypy got paid for 2500 free dollars. Wont EVER go back and surely wouldn't recommend. Them to my worse enemy

Repair failed within months and we were blamed for faulty repair When another non Macao shop did repair again they found 3 things damaged internally that should have been repaired and were not Have photos of all and associated paperwork Request a full refund for second repair

Dear Maaco,

I have had 3 cars pained at store M2087 @ 907 Providence BLVD Clarksville TN 37042, with very good results and was happy with service. Recently one of those 3 cars got damaged , my 69 camaro. It was painted little over a year ago gun metal grey and needed the new fender painted to match. They had my car from 1 Oct thru 8 Oct and the following is the list of issues : 1. I had to call them to even see if it was ready for pick up. 2. After being told it was ready for pick up, went there and found the fender was not trimmed out as discussed, paint didn't match and car now does not start. 3. Left car for REWORK and for them to figure out why the car would not start. 4. Was told over the phone it was out of gas but fender was fixed. Second attempt at pick up, I brought gas only to find car had 3/4 tank and still not starting. Car was located inside building so paint looked OK. I paid them $651 and $100 for a tow. 5. Car arrived at my house and in the sun the fender was NOT repainted and still does not match. The trlmed iner fender paint matches original pint and they left a paint line so now that fender is 2 towned. 6. I ended up replacing all spark plugs because they were carbon Fowled. Those plugs were less than 1 year old. Car stared fine. I can send pic if needed. As a 4 time return customer I'm disappoint with poor quality of work and lack of integrity! Invoice # is 21124 and pmt date was 10/8/2018.

Lee Hott

I had to get new seat belts for the front, new air bag curtains as well as the air bag module and a side mirror put on the passenger side. I was called the very next day saying my car was ready. I'm a truck driver so I was not able to go the next day which was Tuesday. So I went that Saturday to pick my car up only to get in and see parts hanging oil finger prints all over my ceiling seat belts not properly put in

I chose Maaco for accident repair and paint which was covered by my insurance Co. Progressive. I was told by my insurance Co. that the vehicle was finished and ready for pick up on Tuesday October 2, 2018 which I picked up. My car was brought to the front of the building by a Maaco employee who told me he left it running (on). I looked at the front of the vehicle {bumper} and drove it home. Later that night, I went out to leave in my car but was unable to use the key fob to start it as usual and couldn't unlock the door. I had to unlock it using the key and found it wouldn't start. I called Maaco the next morning and told them the problem. Mr. Romel Romjahatten told me to bring it to the shop, they would take care of it. I called before they closed because no one answered the phone by 5:00 pm so I drove my girlfriends car to check. I was told the battery was being charged overnight and should be ready the next day. My car is still at the shop since October 3rd and not fixed and no one answered the phone today around 5:10 pm. Mr. Romel asked me today, if I had a device on my car that prohibits starting due to a payment no being made. I said no. I have been without my car nor means of transportation for 3 days and would like for someone to resolve this issue asap. I request for the Maaco policy that covers damages while a vehicle is being repaired by the shop because the car was in excellent starting condition and the key fob was working. The cover on the battery is also damaged. Please respond as soon as possible because I don't expect to be without transportation any longer.

The Maaco dealership in San Antonio Texas has completed the warranty work on my car, but they wil notl release my car back to me, because the Jonesboro Georgia Maaco on Tara Boulevard, won't pay them. I need my car to go to work today. Please help resolve this issue.
(678) 826 - 8829.

My name is Willena Jackson (6 7 8) 826-8829, my car is getting warranty work at the Maaci location in San Antonio Texas, they have it right now.210 588 0234. The Maaco in Jonesboro Georgia (770) 478-7335, did a botched job I've been dealing with this for a couple of months now. They always sprayed the entire car including my spare tire they even have pain on the inside of my car they have pain on the lights I have attached pictures to show some of the damage; they originally painted the car the wrong color blue, when correcting it, they only corrected the outside and not the door jams. There are fish eyes throughout the outside surface of the car. You may call the Maaco shop in San Antonio who presently has the car to get the professional terms of the damage of the car that the Jonesboro Georgia location needs to pay for it that doesn't want too. can we resolve the situation as soon as possible why they have my car right now and have begin to repair it please. Call Maaco shop in Texas that has my car presently can explain the pictures.

1. I used a free estimate coupon for a collision repair and was told $400 for an inner tire rod(after he stuck his head under the car and popped backup) However after returning I was told that can change. So I informed them to hold up on repair and I would pay for a true estimate.

2. After given a "true" estimate the price jumped to $1400. I then told them to just get the car running and I would do the rest(outer body) later. Then they called me again for an alignment piece and that was $600 more! Now the car is apart and Im told that there's a chance it might tear up somthing if I drive in not repaired. I then told to complete repairs.

3. Now its almost 2 weeks. I call back and speak and speak to manager and he tells me the car is not there but they are done and he'll call me when they get off lunch but its ready.

4. I call back next day around 2pm and Im told he is not there and the car is not there. no more calls to me that afternoon.

5. Next day I call back and speak to manager, he tells me he has the car and his cleaner is at lunch but it should be ready by 3pm. I tell him i will be there at 3pm

6. I return at 3pm. Manager is outside. He tells me the "car runs good". I walk around the car and look at external damage, then I open the front door to find my license plate covers for front and back are lying in the passenger seat!

7. I pull the plates out and show to manager "are you going to put these back on?". He says "I can try but we didnt take them off!". He walks to the back plate and touches the screw and says "that screw is ruined we cant put it back on, Pay your money and you can have care back"

8. As we argue who took the covers off i open the back trunk and a tire rod is laying on cardboard in my suv trunk!

9. he grabs tire rod and begans to rant he is going to put car up till he gets his money and he is going to charge me $30/day!

10. Im beside myself, but I know those collegiate covers were on the vehicle. I leave and decide to give 1 day off to calm down.

11. I go back next day(today) at 5pm and hes out side, We briefly discuss and I leave since his tune has not changed!

12. After reserching what to do in these case, I ready to send a letter of complaint, however, i see this site. I need someone else to please get involved. Now i believe hes lying, trying to cover up something. Why would he take my covers off.?! What else did they do? At this point I want to get the car inspected especially the specific work on my right tire rod area. I have not paid and Im still without my car. Attached is the paperwork I've been given from their estimate after saying I would pay for estimate, I signed something after I received this.

13. I can be reached at 913-732-0488. This is the only complaint I've filed as of yet. My next stop is BBB and attorney generals office and court litigation if Im not satisfied.

I dropped off my 2001 Miata for minor body work and new paint at the New Hampton NY shop on July 9th. I was told the work would take 2 weeks. Well today is Aug 8th 2018 and I stlll don’t have my car back. I went to the shop on Wednesday of the 3rd week and was told it was in line for painting. Patrick the sales person I had been seeing told me possibly Friday but by Monday or Tuesday of the next week for sure. Waited till Thursday of the 4th week called again and spoke to Patrick he told me the paint cracked on the bumper and had to be redone. So here I am at Wednesday of the 5th week and still don’t have my car. This is extremely aggravating as the summer is passing quickly and top down time is lost and don’t come back. I feel that the shop could care less and has lied from July 9th until today August 8th. Maybe someone there can find an answer to this situation.

I brought my truck in for some body repair and for some paint work. My main concern when I brought my vehicle in was my rear passenger wheel panel. Was starting to rust and wanted to get it taken care of before it got to bad. All the did was paint over the rust. There was no repair. I paid over $2.500.00 dollars for this ??? I brought the truck back, and he wants me to pay another 1.100 hundred dollars.

4465, my 93 chevy pickup have been in your possession,since 21june 18, their been giving me the run around, hiding my vehicle in different parts of the lot telling me their working on it.every time I call, they tell me their call, it'll be ready by the week end.

We had our car painted at Hagerstown,MD.location and when they removed the spoiler to paint it they didn't put the ground wire back on the trunk latch.It cost me $183.00 to repair it and I want my cost refunded.The manager there Raymond offered to pay me $100 of his own,but that's not fair to him and I'm still paying $83.The owner has told you that the trunk never worked which isn't true.Raymond said it worked when it was brought in to be painted.Please contact me at 240-625-4039, thank you. Tammy Russell

I had some minor bumper damage from a light brush of an incident. I went to multiple body shops for estimates of repair, and was relieved to talk Paul at MAACO who assured me that a new bumper and fender could be ordered, painted, and put on for under $1k. I also asked Paul to give me a worst case scenario if some brackets were busted behind the scenes, he went to his computer and said worst case, maybe a $40 bracket would have to be ordered, but that the headlight, the fog light both worked fine, and that the damage look topical and on the surface. Then they have the assistant manager, Courtney, call me a couple days later tell me that some additional parts need to be ordered, but he didn't have the nerve to tell me what it needed, or the price. He said Paul would call me back, but that he was at lunch. Then a 'general manager' calls me back in the afternoon to tell me I need to come in to see the damage. I ask him to tell me over the phone what's going on and to give me the costs... to which he dances around some more and I again ask for details. After more dancing he mentions something about a zeon light part being over $1k additional, but the GM still didn't provide a total estimate. I am extremely frustrated. I know this is how the business works, which is why I chose to go to MAACO, bc I thought I could trust that name and their estimate. I am requesting that my vehicle be taken to a different MAACO shop and repaired at the agreed upon estimate. I no longer trust this shop or the characters working there, and I'm worried that they may have further damaged my vehicle beyond the cosmetic issues with the bumper in order to prove up a higher estimate of repair. I trusted this shop and they pulled the same moves a chop shop would pull. Bait and switch.

Usually, I do not write reviews as they often times portray the opinion of an individual. However, right is right and wrong is wrong. The customer service displayed by Maaco employees was all around wrong starting and ending with its top leaders. I purchased a full paint job in May 2018 that was incomplete upon the vehicles return. However, I was expected to pay in full by the general manager (Wolfie) in order to receive the car back. The Infinite M35 was returned with a rock chip in the door, no buff as a step from the paint job, and dust powder all inside the interior of the car (doors, dashboards, seats, carpet, etc.). When speaking with the general manager of the location, he said to either leave the car (after being there already for 4 days) or bring it back in a week. The cost was over priced along with the out of pocket expenses for a rental car. On top of this, only to receive the vehicle back incomplete. The general manager did not want to answer any questions pertaining to the incomplete job of the vehicle. He told me to decide what to do, call the corporate office, and then walked away. The professionalism of the entire business is horrible, disrespectful, and inconsiderate of its customers as it is literally one month later; and I still have not received a call from the owner of Maaco at this location or from a supervisor from the Corporate Headquaters. I was told Taylor Lee (Supervisor of Corporate Headquarters of Maaco in Tennessee-if that's where he is) would investigate and contact me. This incident happened in May and it is now June 29, 2018. It is very ironic as to how a Corporate office can investigate an issue without speaking with the customer 1st in order to know what to investigate. However, now that there is a clear understanding as to how the Maaco Corporation addresses concerns, has a lack of consideration for its customers, and does not care about the quality of its service (only making and taking money from its customers), I would hope that customers take their business (and hard earned money) to companies that are professional, respond, and "care." You must treat people better, employees of Maaco! Anthony Martini and Daniel Rhodes, you're leadership and business is being represented horribly in Las Vegas on Spring Mountain.

I ask for your best paint job and bodywork. I got bubbling on my hood
And rear quarter panel.rust area on front fender not repaired also bubbling.
Both front fenders inter area underhood not painted. Driverside doir not aligned
Properly t top weatherstrip wont seal.
Also chrome doorseal damaged due to door misalignment. Poor masking ,overspay covering all inside engine compartment. Paint over spray in gobs around t top frames. Air shaker weatherstrip not removed just painted over ,airdam center piece partially painted .gross negligence, manager denied all account, always had some boggus excuse.I will absolutely not let them touch my car again. Tbey agreed to replace my bird decal and pinstriping.
On the back if the check it read VOID WARRANTY. MY WARRANTY IS FIVE YEARS. THIS GUY IS CROOK.
ITS HARD TO TAKE PICTURES BE CAUSE THE BLACK PAINT IS GLOSSY
BUT ILL TRY TO SENT SOME LATER.

Hello my name is James Townsend and i have a vehicle that is currently in one of your locations based in Clarksville Tn providence blvd. Ive not yet once been contacted about my vehicle being repaired in 3 months. They have had my vehicle since march 21. In addition i felt i was overly charged. And ive recently paid 1,400 dollars to them and there just starting to repair my vehicle after its been there 3 months. Its bad buisness. And all this time I've been contacting them and they've never contacted me at all. Im asking for help as well as a blessing from corporate to contact this specific Maaco and ask them to please finsh repairing my vehicle and release it to me as paid for. Im very upset with the non professionalism of this buisness in the Clarksviille Tn location. They are now telling me that after 3 months. That my car will be completed today march 15 or tomorrow march 16. I would appreciate it very much if you guys would contact them immediately about this issue. Thanks and God bless. Sincerely James Townsend

Poor quality and continually being lied to by the Supervisor of the Fort Walton Beach Location.
Just went in for the 5th time pick up my vehicle that has been in for 4 weeks.
The same defects are there that I identified over 2 weeks ago. The Supervisor told me that it is normal to have defects in the clear coat and since I did not get the platinum package there was nothing he could do.
I paid $1453.74 for a defect ridden job. Unacceptable.
Store is M2557 in Fort Walton Beach Florida.
I did not sign the completion certificate and did not get a copy of the repair order with the written warranty.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I regret writing this complain of this tone. However, I was at your establishment located at 6850 Buford Highway NE, Unit A,
Doraville, GA on Thursday afternoon, May 31st, 2018. I got an estimate on some body and paint work for my car. During the processing of my contract with associate David Y, I asked why the work was not under 5-year warranty, as an advertisement on the wall of the shop clearly stated, but rather under a 1-year warranty. David then asked for $100 dollars on top of the estimate for the 5-year warranty. When I questioned this egregious bait and switch, David became visibly agitated and grabbed the contract paper and slammed it in a nearby garbage can. He stated, “I don’t want to waste any more time on you!” As you can imagine, I felt extremely disrespected by this openly hostile action by your representative. I started shaking and felt my humanity being attacked. Shocked and hurt to my soul, I walked away and have since taken my business elsewhere. I wanted to inform you that David Y from your Doraville, GA shop is not fit to be in- much less work in- public and is a horrible representative for your brand. I would appreciate a response to this letter with an outline of tangible steps you as a company are willing to take to reprimand and ultimately rehabilitate David Y so that no human being is made to feel as low as I felt today. I am a hard-working, Indian American immigrant single mother who is part of a large Indian American community with a large social media presence. I am proud of the life I have made in this land of freedom and do not deserve to be treated inhumanely. I appreciate your prompt attention to this pressing matter.
Best Regards,
M. Bhattacharjee
Norcross,GA

DROPED VEHICLE OF AT MAACO STORE# M1209 111 WEST HAMPTON DRIVE, CAPITOL HEIGHT MD 20743 AFTER RECEIVING ESTIMATE AND TIME VEHICLE WILL BE COMPLETED (7 DAYS). WENT BACK ON THE 7TH DAY, SALEMAN SAID ALL OF HIS SHOP PEOPLE WERE GOING ON VACATION FOR THE HOLIDAY AND TRUCK WILL NOT BE COMPLETE UNTIL THE FOLLOWING TEUSDAY.WENT BACK THAT TUESDAY VEHICLE WAS NOT READY AND THE PATCH WORK WAS THE WORST THAT I HAVE SEEN. SALESMEN THEN SAID TO PICKUP ON THURSDAY. WENT BACK TODAY WHICH IS JUNE 1, VEHICLE WAS SITTING OUT READY FOR PICKUP. DID INSPECTION ON WORK COMPLETED, DENTS STILL SHOW OVER NEW PAINT. NEW SCRATCHES ON VEHICLE AFTER NEW PAINT. THEY HAD TO JUMP START VEHICLE BECUASE IT SAT IN SHOP TOO LONG. MANAGER PRESENT SAID HE WILL FIX ALL DEFECTS. THIS IS A COMPANY VAN, PROJECTED LOSS IS AROUNG 5000 DOLLARS DUE TO DELAYS IN GETTING VEHICLE PAINTED. MANAGER STATED THAT VEHICLE WILL BE READY ON MONDAY JUNE 4, WE WILL SEE. PAYMENT HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE. ASKING FOR A PARTIAL REFUND.

So the first time I took my vehicle there guy John helped me and was a great guy very friendly warned me he noticed some issues paint running etc but assured me it would be fixed, after the paint settled for a few weeks and to schedule a time to bring it back!! I did and he asked for me to wait another two weeks they have been busy I asked if 4/17 (Tuesday)would be a good date to drop my vehicle off and he told me yes, to bring it then!!! So on that day (the day I was instructed to drop off my car) a rude manager whose name i believe is mike was very unprofessional and seemed Inconvenience by me dropping of my car! He Asked me why I was dropping off the car and complained of how busy they are, how due to staffing they were very behind. I explained to him that I called weeks ago to make this arrangement with John and had even arranged someone to pick me up from their business. This “manager” had an attitude the entire time, making faces and smart remarks as I pointed out the obvious issues that my fj had been left with (peelin paint,missed spots, bubbles,areas where paint had been dripped on the exterior that should not of been painted),. This was very different from my experience with John and at this point I was just hoping John would rtn soon. I left with very little instructions on when I should expect the rework to be finished, but from my previous conversation I was told 3-4 days. Over a week goes by and I call the following Thursday and was told it is in paint and will be ready in a day or so! Again no word from the company, so I call again on Monday and was told it’s in paint now will be done by the end of the day or latest tuesday! Still no call l, so I call Tuesday afternoon (today) and talk to the so called manager. He now tells me it still has not been painted , that they were hoping it would have been completed but because they are so busy he does not know what else to tell me, this was after laughing at my frustration of now not having a vehicle for over 2 weeks!! I said to him that having some customer service/ communication with me would have been nice (especially since this is the second time I had to leave my car because of the obvious mistakes left the first time) This manager then begins to smart talk me and happily gave me his boss’s name to email(although I was driving and could not write it down) as if he truly did not care about my concerns and was passing the buck! This is now over two weeks for a repaint they messed up in the first place!! Something needs to be done to make this right! I spent a lot to get a good paint job that has turned into a mess! They even painted my keys last time and had my inside dirty! I not only need this issues addressed they need to refund some of my money
I still do not have my fj back and have ran out of resources to be able to find transportation easily!!!
Bottom line is, I was told a day to bring my car in and have only been treated like an inconvenience for their mistakes. No one should be treated or placed in this situation; especially when spending such a great sum of money!!!

I felt I had poor service cause I was a woman I keep having to call them they would not call me. They keep my car from March 22, until April 10, 2018 I paid these women over. 2,000 and the work was poor looks like paint rubbed against something and is coming off. These ladies that work here are not that attractive. Is why I knew they were not going to do a good job. And it is not right after having my Jeep Cherokee back for a day I have to take it back. I want better costumer service and a 2,000 dollar paint job no way my paint should be coming off this fast. Monique Hayes 8068 ERL Thornton FRY ph.214-381-2070 and I bet she already knows what I am complaining about. Also I will send pic.

I took my car (listed above) to the Maaco business location (Store #M2592) on 10/18/2016 for an estimate on body work (rust repair to body and engine bay area) and paint. On 10/25/2016, I dropped off my car at the location to have the work done (Estimate #6309; Repair type "Ovderall +") and paid $4,500. down on the overall estimate total of $7,433.50 ($2,933.50 due at delivery). Due to the rust damage in the engine area, I was told that the engine would need to be removed for repair. We agreed on a cost of $1300 to remove/install the engine (listed on estimate). Over the ensuing months, I contacted the owner (Ryan) regarding the status of my car. My car had been disassembled and left outside in the elements while newer customers cars were being given priority. It has been well over a year and Ryan will not give me any definitive date when my car will be completed. At the time I took my car to the Maaco location for repair, I lived in the State of California. Since that time, I have moved out of State (Sept. 2017). The extensive delay on repairs has created the additional burden of my having to pay for transport of my vehicle when it is finally completed. Thank you for your assistance on this matter.

I GOT MY CAR BACK FROM MACCO 2008 HYUNDAI TIBURON ALL THE MINOR DENTS WERE TO BE REPAIRED AND CAR PAINTED BLACK . WHEN I PICK MY TIBURON UP IT WOULD NOT START IT STILL HAS SEVERAL LITTLE DENTS AND DINGS THERE ARE HAND PRINTS ETCHED INTO BOTH MY HEAD LIGHTS FROM CHEMICALS ON SOMEONES HANDS MY WINDSHIELD HAS BEEN SCRATCHED TO THE POINT YOU CAN FEEL YOUR FINGER NAILS CATCHING THE GROOVES AS YOU RUN YOUR FINGER TIPS OVER THE SCRATCHES. THE DRIVER DOOR IS NOT COMPLETLY COVERED IN PAINT ON BOTH QUARTER PANELS DENTS AND DINGS NOT REPAIRED . I ALSO REQUESTED FRONT BUMPER COVER NOT TO BE PAINTED AS A NEW ONE TO BE INSTALLED AT A LATER TIME THE QUOTE I GOT WAS 1700 AND EIGHTYFIVE DOLLARS AND TEN CENTS I GOT A CALL REQUESTING AN ADDITIONAL ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTYFIVE DOLLARS THAT TOTALED NINETEEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTYFIVE DOLLARS MY CAR LOOKS TERRIBLE HELP.

I first came to Maaco 10981 boatman ave. Stanton California Nov. 26 2016. Paid $983.43 for a urethane paint. Pick it up Dec.06 2016. Beautiful, no complaints from me. I later came back to have a repair and paint done on front hood and fender from minor accident I had on 7/03/2017 and paid $491.79. When I picked up my vehicle it looked like the whole front of the car was repainted over the other paint job. It was much darker. So I complained about it and later came to a agreement to have the whole car repainted. When I picked up my car, not only was it a much lighter color it had numerous flaws thru out the vehicle. I later came to another agreement to have it repainted and flaws repaired. When I picked up my car nov.21 2017 95 % of flaws are removed but the car is not the same color it was after I had it painted the first time. It's obviously been painted a very thin coat of paint and still looks very transparent. Not the beautiful metallic gold it was originally. This company not only makes me feel embarrassed of my own vehicle but they also tried ripping me off with a much cheaper paint job than what I fisrt came for. This is not the beautiful original color it once was. I used to be able to spot my car in a crowded parking lot because of its beauty. Now the car is hard to find because I no longer recognize it.
I'm very disappointed with this company and I can never recommend it to anyone. Very bad business ethics. Unbelievable!

I took my car to Maple shade nj. Car got painted wrong color. They charged me 1200 to correct body work. They did nothing. I got the car back and the paint is shiny and the body work they supposedly corrected was not done. Dead battery,didn't even wash it. The worst 1850.00 I ever spent and would never recommend. The body work was done going in. They charged me to correct it. So disappointed.

Brought in 2nd car to make up for first debacle. Classic '76 MBG convertible roof was ripped and torn while being painted, paint showed cracking in 3 separate locations the day I picked it up. Rudeness from employees and lack of accountability. Maaco Brockton would NOT accept MAACO Coupon for 45% and was not given an answer why.

I dropped off my truck on Saturday last Saturday 3/26/17 at 11am the employee said that they was gonna repair holes dents around truck also spray the truck bed areas also doors jams. I also had to go with the original color due to employee says you can save money but I still end up paying way more. I thought nothing was repaired, they basically spray my truck without preparation never sanded or repair nothing was done. I feel robbed either you guys send me to someone who knows about really repairing my truck or refund my money. Also the paint is cracking already it's horrible experience with maaco please help me.

Took my parts for my 2009 Harley fatboy to the Maaco in Humble Tx to get painted. When received my parts back there scratches, fingerprints and orange peal all over. So I took it back to them and told the owner that it was not acceptable and he started to yell at me and told me that I paid $400 and I got $400 paint job, I asked if I could some of my money back that I was not satisfied. Then started yelling louder and cussing at me and threatening me and told me to leave, so I did. I hope you can help me get satisfaction or contact Maaco headquarters at the least.

I had a friend who told me about the Maaco paint company, how he was pleased with your service, and by observing his vehicle paint job I decided to to have your company paint my truck, I didn't question the service upon completion even after he told me he couldn't get my driver side door to match the rest of the vehicle, I let it go because you really had to be upon it to notice it. This is what upset me about your company, I paid approximately 700.00 to get my vehicle painted, it wasn't long before the paint began to peel away on the bed rails on the truck.

I misplaced my invoice and called the Pasadena, Texas paint shop to tell them what my problem was with my vehicle, and asked the young man did they have a record of when they painted the truck, he stated that they couldn't find a record of my vehicle being painted and that they're computer was not working. Well I went up there the next day and met with the manager with my invoice gave it to him and he went out and looked at my truck, returned inside the office and immediately looked up my information on the computer, advised me I was two days late on my warranty and the only thing he could do is give me a small discount, which came up to approximately 550,00 dollars another 150.00 because I had a dent in my tailgate I wanted repaired.

I was given a quote to have the same work done again which if done properly the first time I wouldn't be writing this complaint. I hope this complaint goes to the top executive who run the company because I know after watching under cover boss, he would not be happy with this branch in Pasadena,Texas cutting corners, and then making double profit. I will be waiting for your response to my complaint. I would like my vehicle repainted but I will not pay 550.00 for shabby work, and I refuse to let these guys do the work because they are not trust worthy.

Allow me to preface this complaint with the knowledge that i have had 3 vehicles painted by other Maaco's over the last few years. (2 in Wichita, Kansas, and one in Las Vegas, Nevada). The Experience was above anything i could have expected for a mid-level, color change paint job.

Complaint #1: I now live in Colorado Springs, CO. I took my car to the Maaco on Garden of the Gods Road and was told that i needed to wait over 2 months just to get an estimate.

Complaint #2: I Decided to go to the other Maaco on Chelton Road instead. I talked to a gentleman on the phone and explained my car to him. (No bodywork and very, very minor surface rust on the hood and roof) I made an appointment for the paint job at that time. When i got to the shop the estimator came out and just went crazy on marking my car up with a green marker and trying to explain to me how the hood and roof needed to be completely taken down to bare metal, how the paint was cracking, etc. I reminded him that all i was interested in was to put "lipstick on a pig" until i decided which direction to take this project.

After explaining to him that i have had several cars painted with Maaco, and that i knew the process for removing surface rust, he became very defensive and told me he was not interested in this job. I asked him to hold on and just give me an estimate for the job. He went back inside and another estimator came out and continued the process of trying to sell me on something i was not interested in.. When they finally gave me a verbal estimate, it came in at $1800 just for the bodywork alone. It only made things worse when i showed them the "half off any paint service" coupon i had. They didn't like that at all.

I hold the Maaco paint process in high regard and have recommended you to many of my car building friends. This experience, however, was the absolute worst customer service experience i have received in quite some time. (To make light of the situation, it's to bad the CEO didn't include these two stores when he did "Undercover Boss").

I still believe in the Maaco process. I don't know what, if anything, you can do about this. Please recommend a good Maaco shop close to Colorado Springs. I can supply pictures of the car if that would help. Thanks for you time.

I dropped my car off at Maaco, located in Upper Marlboro, MD on Saturday 11/5/16. I was told they would start my car on Monday & this will be finished on Wednesday, 11/16/16 at the latest Friday, 11/18/16. I purchased a rental car at Enterprise 11/5/16 upon leaving Maaco because i needed transportation to & from work. I purchased it until 11/18/16 just incase it took until 11/18/16. I paid $997 for that rental car.

I wasn't upset because i know that my car was getting work done. I call Maaco on 11/15/16 to ask for an update & spoke with a woman who was very polite. I ask her for an update & if my car will be ready by Friday her response was "there's no reason why it wouldn't!". So Thursday 11/17/16 i call & speak with Don & ask what time can i pick my car up, He then tells me "it wont be ready tomorrow, it will take a few more days but definitely done by Tuesday (11/22/16) maybe even Monday(11/21/16)" so i then had to call Enterprise & extend the rental for almost $400 until Tuesday.

Today(11/21/16) i call & speak with Don & ask him "what time will i be able to pick my car up tomorrow?" he says " unfortunately it will not be done by tomorrow" so i express to him my frustration & how i cannot afford a rental car any longer & how unprofessional it is that i even have to be the one to call because yet again a day before.

I should not have to figure something out a day before. This is very frustrating considering i paid $4005.000 on this repair. This is the 3rd time they are "attempting" to give me another date. I am now requesting a full refund & my car. Them changing the date for the 3rd time has been a major inconvenience to me. I have a child & other responsibilities to tend to. Please give this letter great consideration as it will result in a lawsuit otherwise.

I took my dually pickup to Maaco 1062 Lafferty Lane Dover DE, 19901 to be painted. A few months later the paint on the fiberglass fenders bubbled up On 7/25/2016 they repainted the fenders and at that that time charged an additional 180 dollars to adjust for the 1 year probated warranty. On 9/12/16 the paint was bubbling up again even worse then before. I took the truck back again and was told they couldn't explain why the paint wont hold and it would be wasting their time and mine to redo it again.

They did say because the truck is a 1997 it might be too old for paint to stay on the fiberglass fenders. Since then I have taking the truck to 2 other shops and a Chevy dealership and they all say this is not the case Since Maaco refused to honor the warranty I assume I will have to have the work redone at one of these other places. Which is probably for the best since they don't feel they can make it right. But I would appreciate it you can intercede to make this contract whole and fair.

On my initial call to your shop on Marine Dr. in Toledo, Ohio, I was told that the range of paint jobs was between $400 & $1,200. So I took my 1990 Corvette to be looked at by Mike Stone. I have previously had 2 cars painted in the past, while the shop was still on Telegraph Road, and I was pleased with the results.

Initially I had a friend of mine attempt to paint it (he said he had been a professional painter). I only needed the hood and the back bumper painted. My car's color was called smoke gray. His first attempt turned out black with orange peel. He said he must have applied to much paint to the car. He repainted it and got the gray color, but again there was orange peel. By the time I sanded out the orange peel, I was back to the original paint. The point I am trying to make here is what the condition the car was in when I took it to have Mike Stone estimate a cost to paint it.

After subtle badmouthing about my friend's paint job, Mike gave me an estimate for $1,600. There was no repair work to be done. He said the following was to be performed for the $1,600: 1- Sanding and prep work (I assumed that meant taping); 2- Removal of the rear spoiler; 3- Apply 2 coats of the same smoke gray color paint and 1 coat of clear coat; 4- Remove and sand down the existing pinstripes and re-install new pin-stripping. So I made a date to have it painted.

After dropping the car off, Mike called me 5 days later to come pick up my car as it was finished. The day I went to inspect it, the sun was out, it was Saturday, Mike was not there, just his daughter, Carrie. The car was black in color, not smoke gray, and full of orange peel. I refused to accept it until the color was corrected and the orange peel was removed. A few days later Mike called me and started grumbling about how much work it would be to re-paint the car. The car did sparkle because of the gold flecks in the paint, so I said I would accept the color if the orange was removed, a new ding in the side paint and the new scratches on the rear deck were fixed, apparently caused by some careless worker.

The next time I was called to inspect the car, the ding and the scratches had been repaired. Then I noticed that the pin-stripping had not been installed. Also, the orange peel was still very noticeable, almost as noticeable as it was before. As Mike was not there again, Carrie said that it would be taken care of, and because I thought we were getting close to arriving at the factory finish which was displayed all over the shop and had been mentioned when I was being given the initial estimate, I gave Carrie Stone a $800 down-payment.

The next time I went to pick up the car, the sun was not shinning, the car seemed fine, I gave Carrie the balance of the $1,600 and went on my way. The next day the sun was out and I noticed that the orange peel had not been attended to, and I also noticed that the area under the spoiler was sort of a whitish color and somewhat rough, like from over-spray. I called Mike about the area under the spoiler which appeared not to have been painted. He told me that it had been to hard to remove the spoiler to paint under it. He told me to bring the car in and he would take care of it. In the mean time I noticed that the vinyl trim on the sides of the car had not been taped off and thus been painted covering over the silver words “Port Fuel Injection” on both sides. When I took the car in, Mike was not there, so I mentioned to Carrie about taking care of the area under spoiler, the orange peel and the painted trim. She said she would tell her dad.

The final time I went to get my car, the area under the spoiler had been fixed satisfactorily, but the orange peel had not been removed and the trim lettering had not been done. I mentioned it to Mike and he sort of got a little irritated like it was my fault the paint job did not meet acceptable standards. He asked me if his job was better than my friends had been. I said I didn't understand what that had to do with anything between us, but I said I brought it to you feeling that yours would be professional looking, but unfortunately I am sorely disappointed with this paint job. He said he was not going to do anymore to my car and he offered me a refund of $100 to find someone to paint in the “Port Fuel Injection.” letters on the trim.

Every time I look at my car now, I feel sad and disappointed about the way it looks and how much money I had to spend to achieve this look. Please notice the enclosed pictures which is typical of various parts of my car. I would expect some type of satisfaction for my car and me. Either to have my car re-finished by Mike's Maaco shop to a factory finish, or I can get a bid from another place so Maaco can pay for me to have it done correctly.

I went to maaco of santa maria they tried to install a headlamp actuator. They were not able to, and trying to they broke my headlamp bulb. They tried to tell me it was like that. It was working before I came in to maaco. Then they charged me for labor and for the broken bulb. $136.43 is what I would like to request a refund for. This is really my only problem with them so far, and I wanted corporate to be aware of what employees are doing to customers.

I don’t know where to start with my complaint about Maaco. I am not a writer so bear with me. Paint on the windows, carpet, inside the doors, tires (driver front and rear), wheel wells, brake caliper (driver front) and for the life of me I can’t figure out how the door sill trim got cracked it must have been hit with something. This is a 1996 BMW Z3 painted at 1650 Silas Creek Pkwy in Winston Salem, NC. 336 939 6474 The project was wrote up by Alex Mabe. The job was to install an after-market bumper cover, address the driver side door for a dent and paint the car. I delivered the car on 1/15/2016. After 2 weeks or so (02/02/2016) I decided to call to see what was going on since I hadn’t heard a word. I talked to Alex and inquired on the progress of the vehicle.

Alex said that he had called me 2 or 3 times to let me know the vehicle was ready. I never received a call from Alex. I asked him if he had left a message; Alex stated that with the type of phone that he had he was incapable of leaving a voice message. WHAT the hell is that? At that point I knew something was wrong. Alex said that the car had been ready for a few days. I asked him about the bumper cover and he said that it was ready for pick up. I told him fine I would be there shortly. I live about 20 minutes away.

I arrive at Maaco and see the car. The bumper cover was hanging off of the front of the car and had been PAINTED! I head inside to talk to Alex and the owner informed me that he had sent Alex home sick and that he would take care of the matter. So I informed the owner that I had just talked to Alex 20 minutes ago and he told me the car was ready for pickup. The owner explained to me how they tried everything to get the bumper cover on and that they could not do it. So why did you paint it? He blew up told me my vehicle was a piece of a crap only because he couldn’t install the bumper cover. I did not deserve this. I did nothing wrong.

When it came to the point that there was nothing else that could be done all work should have ceased and I should have been contacted, it never happened. Now I have to find someone else to install the bumper cover hope and pray it can be done without a respray, clean the carpets, fix the cracked sill trim and clean the paint off my tires, windows and brake caliper. This was by far the most unprofessional service I have ever had. I have had vehicles painted by Maaco before and never experienced such rude and disrespectful individuals in my life. I’m 59 years old. If you guys condone this type of behavior it is really sad. I did nothing to deserve this. If you guys don’t want people of color in your establishment just put up a sign. This is the only reason I can come up with for this treatment. I did not deserve this.

I will be sending a copy of this letter to the Better Business Bureau.

I turned to Maaco, because I don't like patch work and I wanted a PROFESSIONAL paint Job. They charged me $1,400 to do a paint job and some minor body work (door dings, small hood dings, and a little rust on the bottom of 2 fenders). I also paid $320 to drive a rental car which was set up by the Maaco office worker. Grand total for the worst paint job I have ever seen in my life, over $1,700!!! I have seen guys working from their driveways advertising $200 paint jobs on craigslist do a better job.

The car's original finish was still shiny and beautiful, because it was garage kept and very well maintained. I wanted the small flaws corrected, because I wanted the car mint! The Maaco estimator suggested painting and restoring the entire car, because according to him "although it's perfect in some places; if they only fix the problem areas the car will look different colors in places." I didn't want that, because of course, I wanted the car to be in mint condition. He promised me it would be AWESOME and they would work on it until it met my expectations.

He told me Maaco had a satisfaction guarantee and their technicians are the best in the industry. 8 days later I picked my car up and it was dirty and covered in what looked like grey primer dust from other cars being worked on and sanded right beside it. I could tell the paint job was flawed, but had no idea it was as bad as it turned out to be. I told the manager of Maaco THREE TIMES "they did not do a good job and I am not happy". This was on a Friday evening and he told me to take it home and rinse the dust off it (don't actually wash it for a week) and contact them with what I wasn't happy about. I was PISSED OFF when I rinsed the car off in my drive way.

You can still see the patched up ding repairs through the paint, they over sprayed the car excessively in so many places, the inside of the car smells like paint, because I had primary in the back seat area (on my leather, door handles, and in the carpet), the driver side floor mat, steering wheel, and door handle had grey primer residue on them because the workers didn't even respect my vehicle enough to avoid cross contamination and keeping it clean, the clear coat looks smeared and cloudy in some places, there are particles in the clear coat ALL OVER THE CAR because they were working on and sanding other vehicles next to mine while the clear coat was still wet.

If you run your hand across the finish of my car it isn't the silky smooth finish of getting a new paint job, it's very rough, and you can actually see dust particles and metal particles baked into the clear-coat, the hood has surface scratches where it looked like they sat tools or boxes or something on it and drug them off of the car. My car looked so much better BEFORE they touched it and they ruined a vehicle that has so much sentimental value to me, because of my grandfather who loved it, but passed recently.

The exact same day I got it home (Friday Night) I sent Maaco customer service an email explaining what a terrible job they had done. Monday morning the owner of the Maaco shop called me and assured me they don't do "professional paint jobs, they do "the best they can" and can't promise what the outcome will be. He also explained to me that "unfortunately, it's very common for particles like dust and other small debris to settle in the clear coat of freshly painted cars and they can't do anything to avoid it (which is lie if you've ever had body work done)."

He then told me I was welcome to bring it by at anytime so he could look at it, but what's done is done. Lastly, he suggested I go buy me some type of buffing kit to smooth the clear coat and try to correct the smeared uneven look. He told he it should be pretty easy and would make the car look so much better. WHAT THE HELL DO I KNOW ABOUT CORRECTING CLEAR COAT ISSUES? And why do I have to correct the issue?

I have my car in to be painted back in May at Maaco with no damages, to simply be painted pearl black, which my vehicle is already black. So the insides do not have to be redone, and I find it very hard that my vehicle is still not finished, for now it is towards the end of July. I am extremely disappointed in the service of my vehicle being returned to me in a timely manner. I received unprofessional phone calls early in the morning waking me up before 8 am, with excuses of why my vehicle is not finished. Bottom line is that if that particular organization can not perform its duties in a timely manner, maybe management needs to find faster and better quality personnel for the job. This is very overwhelming financially, and stressful to the customers that trust in Maaco with their vehicles. Hope this message can make a difference, we as customers need a change in Fayettevile NC.

Am a long time hertz customer, I was returning my car at Maaco. I waited for over an hour for Maaco to check me out. Absolutely ridiculous. The staff ignored people in line and were extremely rude. Am highly considering using another car rental company. Beyond piss poor service from both Hertz and Maaco.

Couple of weeks back I had given my car for a dent repair and scratches to be painted at Maaco. You will have to believe my words. These guys have done a wonderful job on it. They follow a process out here. Firstly body repair, second surface preparation, third surface sealer and followed by paint services. This is not all... After all this, they have protection and seal process for the car. Washing and waxing is done to ensure the final finish is perfect. I have decided to give my car only at Maaco going forward. These guys are simply good at their work and know what to do perfectly. The kind of service they gave me is more than satisfactory. Overall am very happy with the way they handled and would definitely recommend this place for one and all.

Have feedback for Maaco?