The Official Autozone Corporate Headquarters Address

I got tired of complaining to my local Autozone manager, so I researched the corporate headquarters address. I found it was located at 123 South Front Street, Memphis, TN 38103.

Here is what happened to me. I was stopped at a red light in Green Bay, Wisconsin, and was hit on the driver's side of my van by an Autozone delivery van. The Autozone driver decided too late to get into the left-turn lane (he changed his mind about going straight on Mason Street because there was "too much traffic"), was speeding and didn't have enough room to get around me. The police were called, and Matthew Roediger (Auto Zone employee) got a citation for speeding.

My insurance carrier, State Farm, has been unable to speak with anyone from Autozone's corporate insurance carrier (Gallagher-Bassett). This entire situation has shown me how terrible this company is. Then, I tried to go back in to the store. I needed Rotors and Break Pads for my 94 Toyota Camry. The Store Manager is the one I approached for assistance. He tried selling me One Rotor and a box of break pads.

I have two tires in the back so I insisted on two rotors. I asked for a new Autozone Rewards Card so that I could get points for my sale and transfer my old points to this new card. I asked Anthony to ring me up separately, since each item would be over $20. Anthony stated, he couldn't ring me up separately and I would only be able to get One point for the day. I told him to ring me up separately and asked if I should go to another company for my brakes? He smirked.

My complaint is because he wasn't interested in selling me what I asked for. I am all for up sales if it's at all possible. Knowing my brakes were bad in the rear. He still wanted to just sell me. I have two tires in the back, if you change one, you change the other. My rewards card is another complaint. If you as a manager have Rewards Cards in your store, then you know exactly how they work. He still wanted me to believe that I would only get ONE point for three items all worth over $20 each.

And, coming from a Store Manager that says a lot about the company headquarters and their culture. I feel I was treated this way because I am a nice human being.

So what if I forget from time to time and need to be reminded about how the warranty works. This is exactly why I drove 45 minutes away. If I am paying then I get what I asked for. I corrected him and said, it's one point if my items were rung up together like you wish.

Instead, I will be rung up separately, so that I could have three transactions for three points. He smirked again, because he new I was right. So, he rung one item and gave the rest to the cashier so that he could ring up the rest. This is what I call Sloppy Customer Service. I had to go from one register to another register just to purchase three items. Why? What's so important where you can ring up one of my items and not the other two.

Either way, I contacted Autozone Rewards Dept at their official address in Memphis to make sure my points were there and they were aware of this.

I now have a total of four points on my card. One more will get me 5 points so that I can get $20 towards my next purchase. This is what this manager was trying to keep me away from. I am use to a Helpful AutoZone's and "Anthony" is a Poor excuse of a manager. I have purchased plenty at Autozone and I am sure I will need plenty more items for my car. But, I refuse to ever giver Anthony's store any more of my business. I much rather go to Advanced Auto!

He pulled up my information at the Memphis, TN corporate headquarters address, by asking for my name and phone number. So because I failed to mention my warranty he decided to say nothing. He was suppose to inform me "the Customer" to bring back the old brake pads due to my warranty still being active. I had to call two days later and inquire about my old brake pads and a woman mentioned that I will get a refund if the old ones are turned in.

My rotors were Duralast about $26 each. My break pads were close to the same price. I went back today to turn in my Brake Pads and he had someone else ring me up once again. He even had the nerves to take a Sprite out of the cooler and placed it on the counter in front of me and asked me to buy him a soda. I will never go back to Autozone.

He was so unprofessional he tried including us "customers" in his dispute with the new cashier. Anthony stated to us, that he will not say anything to help this cashier anymore because all he does is get upset. "This is poor management, when you are willing to watch your team fail". The cashier turned and said, I do not get upset. It's how you say things to me, that I have a problem with.

I am all for being helped, just don't talk down to me Autozone.

1-800-288-6966
123 South Front Street, Memphis, TN 38103

Comment:

I am a handicapped 46 year old well educated veteran and 20 yr retired Toledo fire fighter, while shopping at the auto zone on 1665 s Byrne rd toledo ohio, wearing a coat and a rt arm crutch my phone rang at the same time a employee walked by and seen me answering my phone and putting it away, while carrying several items in my only available arm totaling 53.46 dollars total, the manager asked me to empty my pockets because he thought he saw me put something in my pocket.

He did not look at the store cameras nor did he ask his other employee that saw it was my phone. I emptied my pockets and told him next time should I come in not wearing anything. If theft is an issue then look at your resources first before any accusations are made, this event triggered my work related injury causing me additional stress. This issue will be further addressed.

Comment:

Unfortunately, Im nearly at my wits end and beginning a journey that will not end until someone listens. I made the mistake of going to AutoZone to purchase a 2 barrel carburetor for my 1965 Mustang.  I took the old one in as a core, pay special attention to this fact, as it will become the crux of my concern and frustration.  I purchased and paid for the new carb. I turned my old, 2 barrel carb in.

Later the same day, I get a call from the Auto Zone vendor informing me that the store had ordered a four barrel carb instead of the two barrel my car requires, he simply wanted to make sure a 4 bbl is what I needed...I told him no, I want the same type of carb, a 2barrel... He then tells me he doesn't have any 2 bbl carbs and that he would simply rebuild my old carb.  Immediately, I wanted my money back, it made no sense to pay that much money for someone to simply rebuild my old carb, I could have gotten that done for 100.00 locally.

I asked for my carb and my money and was told, sorry, we already sent it to the vendor. I then asked that I be refunded the difference between a 4bbl, which their representative erroneously ordered and and 2bbl which is what I need. Now this is where the nightmare begins. It is probably my fault for trusting these people but I thought they were honest. I allowed them to rebuild my own carb at nearly double the cost and  was told my carb would be back in three days, three days later it was a week, one week later it became two weeks, after two weeks it is now a month...and I still have no carb and no money.

The District manager seems as if he wants to assist me but his hands are really tied, he cant simply refund my money and return my carb because the vendor has my carb and he can't give me my carb because they don't have it. They said they are making efforts to find me a carb...which I appreciate but effort doesn't really make my car go...a carburetor will.

I don't know if anyone will ever see this who can make a difference but this is simply one of many many letters I will write to get this taken care of..even if it is the last thing I do.  They should refund me the difference between their new carb price and a simple rebuild, which is what Im actually getting.

Comment:

My husband and son went to auto zone to have the battery BC in my BMW check and replaced if need. 11/4/2015 the store manager on duty at that time set one of his sales associate out to replace my battery after making the purchase the sales associate improperly install the the battery which in turn causing my car to completely shut down.

We put a claim in it's been almost a month since this happen no phone call when reached out to the district manager the phone was hung up on us. Called consumer affairs filed a complaint still no call from these people meanwhile my car is just sitting. Just don't know what else to do.

The Autozone in Chicago Ridge, Illinois has a Hispanic female manager Jackie that is over pricing customers even if you have a commercial account set up, she asked us for cash tip in order to get the lowest price, after dealing several times with her she wanted me to fix her personal car for free, after refusing to fix it she is over pricing us more than the web indicates the price for the parts.

Comment:

Bought a axle for my jeep put it in and two months later it went out it has a life time warranty. We only have the one car so I went and bought a new axle took it home put it in took the old one to get my money back. But now the axle is out again but they won't let me exchange the second one with the life time warranty because  someone didn't put it in the computer right and it says I already got my money back.

Which I did get money back from the one but this one should still be under warranty. But it's not in there computer so I have to pay another 80 and that means if I take the bad one back it will say again that I got my money back and the new one will not be warranted again. We are very disappointed with autozone because of this. We don't have the money to keep replacing a life time warranty part because they have people that can't do their job the correct way.

Comment:

Purchase a serpentine belt on July 18,2006 for my Ford Taurus. The duralast belt broke on me 4 days after I installed it. Took it back for replacement, no big deal, you can get a bad one sometimes I thought. The replacement was wrong, took it back with numbers from the replacement so I would get the right one that time I thought, it was too long also, took it back, talked and decide to return with the original belt, they took measurement and got a belt they determined was the same length.

I asked the guy that had pick out my belt to look in the computer to see if this belt was any where close to what we had now, asked him three time, as it was either he made the same mistake twice or the data base was in correct, after asking 3 times, I said damn man your not hearing me, asked a 4th time and then the guy got real huffy, acted offended that I had cursed at him, thing were really going bad when the manager, came out.

Mike a real nice guy, took care of my problem, explained that I was just trying to help with the incorrect data base ect. He then cross referenced their data base with Ford's data base and came up with a belt 1/2 inch shorter I took the belt from measurement, it went on too easy, belts squalling so now I go back for the 5th time for the right belt.

I emailed the regional complaint dept 8-8-26 at 3pm, called them the next morning at 8 am, sent another email, called again at 5 pm, got a Louise, she advised that she will have the regional manager call me and make it right. She advised she did not have access to the email and messages bu they would be right back with me. The first email was sent to region 3 days ago and still no response.

I guess the next step is to write the CEO a personal hand written letter explain how his company is loosing money and customers to their faulty data base. I have discussed this with local mechanics that purchase lots of parts, all have indicated they do not use Auto Zone for the same reasons, wrong parts and poor attitude when trying to get the right part. I have done business with this store since it opened in Warrensburg, Missouri 20 years ago.

The man that blew up on me has always been nice and friendly, until now. The manager was great in getting me taken care of, but of course I still have 4 30 miles round trips to get it finally right, Not to mention the difficultly in installing, then pulling back out this belt. It is a bitch. I plan on going by the small  claims court, slapping down my $20 and having my day in court for the time and travel, I doubt I will get triple damages, but will have my day.

I will certainly do the letter to the CEO Bill Duncan, at the home office in Memphis Tn. I read through some of the complains, especially the one where he sent an email January 2016 and haven't heard back yet. Wow This is not a corporation like I worked with, asses got chewed if phone calls and emails were not answered timely. I guess the stock that my family trust fund will be divesting soon.

Comment:

My wife was in PA a couple of weeks ago when her car refused to start. She found someone who was willing to give her a jump and she was able to drive to the nearest repair center. They diagnosed the problem to be her battery so she called me to see what she should do. She couldn't shut the car off and it had stalled on her a coupe of times. So I told her to have the repair center replace the battery, which they did. I knew we had the battery replace a couple of years prior and I was sure it was still under warranty.

So I had her keep the old battery his I took up to our local Autozone. Sure enough it was still under warrantee. I asked them if they could reimburse me for the cost of battery or at least the cost that Autozone would have charged, whatever was less. The store manager said no way. He could give me a new battery but not reimburse me for money spent on new one. I said "but we had a new one replaced". He said "That's too bad but there was nothing he could do for me except give me a new battery. So Now I have 2 new batteries for our car. Can't we get reimbursed for Autozone's cost of Battery? I will gladly give the new one back that they gave me.