Ally Bank Customer Service

Contact Ally Bank Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-877-247-2559

Ally Bank www.ally.com is a unit of Alley Financial with is headquartered at one Detroit Center, Detroit, Michigan. The bank is publicly traded on NYSE:ALLY and has reported US 54 billion in customer deposits. In 2015 employees were reported as 931 and there are two national offices in Utah and Pennsylvania. Most Ally Bank customers are online customers.

To report a problem with your Ally Bank account you may call 1-877-247-2559. You may find Contact Us information here. If you would like to send postal correspondence to CEO, Diane Morais, address your letter with Ally Bank, 6985 Union Park Centre, Suite 43, Midvale, Utah 84047. The corporate office phone number is listed as 801-790-5000.

Ally Financial has roots back to 1919. Ally Bank began as a GMAC Bank (General Motors Acceptance Corporation) in 2001. Money Magazine called Ally Bank ‘Best Online Bank’ during years 2011-2015. Social presence may be found on Twitter, YouTube and Google+.

Ally Bank Contact Information

• Ally Bank headquarters address

• 6985 Union Park Center
    • Midvale
    • UT 84047

1-877-247-2559

Browse reviews of other Banks

Top Ally Bank Complaints

Ally Bank would not accept my address said it was a rv park. But they have accounts for 11 years with the address they now will not accept. No reasoning with these people they are all like monkeys all do the same and say they?

I have faxed over 3 different days the deferment form since 9/30/16 thrust 10/6/16, and nothing has been entered in the computer system yet. Everyday i heaved called and they say I'm past due plus a late charge. I'm very upset! I haven't had one late payment until now, because of this problem. Has anyone else had issues contacting Ally Bank? They are online so this really worries me.

Auto loan paid off since 8/31/2016 overpayment of $1094.00 credit from dealership Lou Fusz Motor Company in St. Peter's, Missouri. Originally told refund within 5 to 10 business days from the Smart Cash received from dealer on 9/1/2016. Since then have been told 3 different days that I should receive refund. Now on 9/26/16 been told first or second week of October 2016. This is a refund of $595.00 for theft protection and $499.00 for a car pass that I chose not to keep after I signed the loan papers with Ally bank I found a lower interest rate loan paid off on 8/31/2016. I was told I could cancel both and receive a check if bank received the payoff before these credits went through. Still have not received check and no concrete answer from Ally customer service at the bank when I will receive it. Hoping that someone can connect me with corporate offices (shown below)?

It is appalling to witness your employee Ismail and Branch Manger represent your company in such a manner stating that my documentation were fake. The Branch Manager contact the legal department of the back and they asked her or Ismail to scan the documentation to the legal department and the legal department stating that the documentation were fine. I was shocked and disappointed to have been treated in this way you should be made aware of your employee's action.

Have heard nothing but good things. My co-worker banks at Ally and he is always raving about their customer service. Never heard a complaint once out of his mouth of this company.

My friend has an account with Ally bank and he just raves about them non-stop. It seems like they are on the cutting edge of banking with the whole online only system. I never see complaints about them!

Making your financial transactions in the current busy life will be more easier only with secured Bankers and I feel that Ally Bank is the right choice which I have opted. CDs , auto-financing and IRAs are the special services we can avail in Ally Bank. You can always compare your CDs and IRAs online whenever you require. 24/7 customer support, no minimum deposit, online & mobile security guarantee are added advantages in Ally Bank. I recommend you that Ally Bank will be best possible way for secured monitory savings.

Have feedback for Ally Bank?