UPS Customer Service

Contact UPS Corporate

Toll free phone number: 404-828-6000

United Parcel Service (UPS) www.ups.com is a global delivery resource that provides service from beginning to end of shipment. Freight is delivered to 200 countries and  territories, employs 354,000 in the United States and 81,000 in foreign countries. Revenues were reported in 2014 as US 58.2 billion.

If you need help with packaging, delivery or tracking of a shipment your first call should be 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877). Outside the US use this number 1-800-782-7892.  To contact UPS CEO, David Abney by postal mail, address your correspondence to the corporate office at UPS Corporation Headquarters, 55 Glenlake Parkway NE, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA.  The corporate headquarters phone number is 404-828-7123. You may find this page helpful with contact information for packages, employment and media.

UPS was founded in 1907 in Seattle, WA as a messenger service. The company has grown to include ‘UPS Solutions’ with 58 million customer tracking requests daily. There are 1,000 US Customer Centers, 1,000 authorized UPS outlets and 10,000 UPS drop boxes. The ground fleet numbers 99,000 and the air fleet, including jets and chartered planes number 500.  Social media presence for UPS is found on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Google+.

UPS Contact Information

• UPS headquarters address

• 55 Glenlake Pkwy. Ne
    • Atlanta
    • GA 30328

404-828-6000

Browse reviews of other Delivery Services

Top UPS Complaints

Rude customer service support from the store on Browns Mill Rd in Johnson City TN.

This review is in direct response to the UPS service hub, dispatch center, and repulsive Driver Amid who urinated on my box because he is an evil and nasty driver AMID who has a little man complex! This center is located northern VA (phone# 703.342.1518). After my many documented complaints against the driver, UPS could care less. They sent me a lacking 12 word response asking me to call the HUB manager, THAT NEVER called me back after four request! Shame on UPS. This is my complaint below that I sent to them:

“Your straight to the point message could have at least included a simple hello, given the poor way my many complaints have been handled from your local ups HUB. After many complaints and encountering unpleasantness and zero urgency. I should not have to keep calling and dealing with lies, incompetency to handle the matter, and crappy attitudes. I guess UPS IS OKAY WITH THEIR DRIVERS TAKING PERSONAL VENDETTAS out on customers by urinating on packages and stealing letters and other damages. Which all started after my initial complaint. I was told that driver AMID WOULD BE TAKEN OFF of my route deliveries which was a lie. If this is the way you respond to customers who have valid concerns, then shame on you and UPS. It's clear that you condone drivers who urinate on packages which is a health concern but also degrading and despicable. Considering the AMID was aware of previous complaints, there is no way he should have delivered a soaking wet package that smelled like urine. He should have made his HUB AWARE of the package being damaged and had some reach me about the status. You people clearly don't care. I will be filing another complaint because this customer center, and managers, lack serious people skills and exemplifies zero standards. Again, please remove this person from my route because he has shown he has zero control mentally and professionally and this is a storm in the making which you will be responsible.”

UPS has zero ethics and is completely disgusting!

I have used UPS for forty years now and I get this guy who is very rude to me. I have no idea what a QR code is. I have been trying to find it to return my Amazon packages. I found one package and at the service desk found the other one. This was the second time in one minute he shoved the box back to me. And basically by body language telling me how dumb I am. When asked what was I going to do with the rest of the items in the box, I replied to him it's a three pairs pack. The look he gave me. I will try to avoid UPS this Christmas season.

Our package with tracking number 1Z18F6W30163048773 has been held in West Sacramento UPS and has not been delivered to the address on the package. We were told that UPS employees are supporting UWA and don't want to deliver to our address. This is unprofessional behavior from UPS employees and they are affecting our work in a major way. I do think UPS administration has an obligation to interfere and tell the UPS drivers to deliver our package.

i order something from wish and my address from wish is correct and wish gaved me a tracking number and when i called ups to see where is my package they told me that they sent my package to a different address that is not the correct and they told me that another person is the receiver which i dont know why usually my package usually get delivered to my address its really upsetting because i dont know whats going on they didnt delivered my package to me like seriously im furious because i paid for my package its not really about the price of the package its about the fact that they didnt deliver to my addressi explained myself to them and its like they didnt even care. my name is not that one that appeared on their end and they didnt try hard enough to help me to get my package to the right address.

Driver going too fast entering our yard, endangering our animals. Ask him to slow down. Ignored us.

This complaint is about the driver and his driving habits. The driver delivers to Maple shade Alden park section yesterday which was the 2nd day of the week Tuesday November 2nd 2022. The driver roughly accosted me While he was driving in my neighborhood neighborhood about the way I was driving and I was sitting in a stop light Very vulgar and disappointed At his actions I would like to see this guy fired I'm going to continue to complain about him

I mailed a package on 3 October 2022 from Chatsworth, (GA) to a customer in Virginia. It was a firearm and was suppose to go Overnight Air, but it stayed in the Sporting Goods store until it was picked up and shipped on the 6th of October. Tracking shows the package left the store and went to Dalton, GA UPS center on the 6th and then sent on to Knoxville, TN center where it disappeared. I contacted Linda Jones who works at the Dalton UPS customer service center when I received a call from the buyer wondering where the overnight Air package was. It is now the 21st of October and the package still has not shown up. I have made numerous calls to UPS and used your computer reporting system but no effort has been made to inform me concerning the missing or stolen package. Linda Jones (one of your better employees) has attempted from the Dalton, GA customer service center to contact representatives from your Knoxville location asking them to follow-up on this package. The firearm is valued at 1,200.00. They claim they are looking at the tapes, etc. but nothing to report at this time. Again, not a courtesy call or any contact to give me a brief report and tell me what is happening. No contact with the sporting goods store either. I checked with the owner and person who shipped my package and no one from UPS has made any attempt to contact them relevant to an investigation. I contacted them via email, thanks to help from Linda, but they haven't called or returned a text. I have gone to your website more than half a dozen times to file a lost package claim, but I keep getting "kicked" off the site and the claim form still isn't completed. Can someone please give me a call and help with the claims form, give me some information regarding the search and investigation for the package, and finally, show some interest in this loss. If it isn't found and returned, how can I file a claim as I can't complete the claims form! My telephone # 252-559-0305 and my email address is mikewightman46@gmail.com. Thank you, Mike Wightman

I had a package that was attempted to be delivered to me on 10/18/22 it was left because I need to sign for it. The problem is I was here and I have not one but two different door bells right next to each other and I never heard a thing. I went to go to a Dr appt and noticed the UPS sticker on the window. I figured no harm it happens, so I waited all day on the 19th just like the notice said while tracking there package on the app at the same time. The whole time the app said the package would be delivered by 7pm. Well at about 6:40pm or so I tracked the truck going down topeka blvd right past 57th st. At that time I made a phone call to customer service to see if I was going to get my package and I was told it would be delivered by 7pm. I kept tracking the truck watching it get further away until it arrived at the customer service center around 8:35pm. At that time I made another phone call to customer service at which they told me they would have someone contact me from the Topeka Kansas delivery center I said ok and then I was told if they don't contact me right away they will contact me first thing in the morning and that my package should be delivered in the morning. It's 10/20/22 I still have not received a phone call I even called again with do diligence I might add because I literally went through the process of calling tracking my package then asking to speak to a representative and having the phone disconnected 5 times before I called the 6 times and went thru a live person from the prompt shipping. That person transferred me to the customer service agent again that said they will have someone from the Topeka office call me and I'm writing this now because I still haven't received a call. You just can't make this . Where has our customer service gone to.
My tracking # 1ZYE79424295286455
My phone# 785-408-4888
One more thing the UPS app says I'm supposed to get my delivery by 7pm tonight,but it's not allowing me to track the truck this time. It says it's turned off I mean no longer available.

I cannot get any help on my claim. I just read that you ignore claims. My printer was damaged and I cannot get my claim worked . I enclosed a picture with the claim number. Tracking is 1Z4E716V0370587502

I had a package that was supposed to be delivered today by ups and the driver came and I didn’t hear the truck or him knocking at the door! This is the only day I could be home to sign for the package and I needed the package for this weekend. I called and customer service told me that I would receive a call in a hour from a supervisor! I waited for the call and sat out side for a hour just in case the driver returned. I called back and was told that they would contact a supervisor and they would call me back. I called back after a hour or so and was told the same thing and never received a call! I can’t get my package until Monday and I wasted a day off from work to make sure I received my package! I am very disappointed in the poor customer service that I received! I don’t understand why they kept telling me the same thing and keep saying yes I see where you have called before! I would of drove to meet the driver to get my package. Very disappointed in the service! The tracking number is 1Z7R162Y3571198849! One very upset customer

10/3/2022 I contacted UPS today in regards of my package because I haven’t had any updates on it KARLA MURPHY picked up the phone and I explained to her that my package has a delay and that I needed more information on why there’s a delay and when should I expect the delay to be lifted very calm and respectful to her I wasn’t being rude or anything I was just concerned and I just wanted some information Mrs.KARLA was very aggressive and rude and disrespectful she questioned my intelligence I felt belittled and disrespected simply because I wanted some information on my package I work in customer service and I understand that people have bad days but it’s unacceptable to take your bad day out on anyone specially your customers or a complete stranger it is unfair to them and that type of behavior should not be tolerated in a place of business she’s a supervisor how can you be in a position of leadership and you don’t know how to communicate to people what kind of example are you setting for others that work under you People don’t realize that type of negative attitude and behavior is contagious it’s unhealthy to run a business like that

I contacted the East HUB center on

8901 Atlantic Ave Orlando FL 32824

UPS is the worst! At least 20 to 30 percent of my packages gets lost of delayed. The website really sucks. Barely any details. I just called customer service and she was reading from script. I know it's not her specifically, but the process they . I don't understand how UPS gets an A+ on the BBB website. When I see UPS as the delivery company, I cringe and pray.

Your drivers are very lazy and lied saying that they brought my packages. And never did I've been home all day waiting on my packages. I run a business now Imy customer are waiting even longer because now I don't know were my items are

Changed my plans to stay home since a package needed to be signed. Package was supposed to be delivered by 7 pm. at 7:10 I received a We missed you message. No driver approaches my home on any camera. Yet they missed me. and now my whole day was wasted on nothing. I have to once again alter my plans for the next day. I get that they cannot provide you with a time, but at least don't pretend you tried to deliver it when you didn't.

My mother passed away in June 2022 in Florida. I live in New York. I went to Florida to clean out her apartment. I hired a professional mover to package and ship my mother's possessions to New York. In the first shipment a box with lladro statues had many broken statues. The box was packaged properly and double boxed. However, the box arrived wet and broken. Certainly a transit issue.
Second shipment, I paid additional money to have the UPS store pack additional items. Some of the shipment also arrived broken. Again, the items were well packaged according to UPS guidelines.
I filed 4 claims with proper insurance on my mother's life possessions. All denied. I was told by customer service that they would not give me any information and to contact the store. I have contacted the store numerous times. The people at the store have worked very hard on my claim which continues to be denied despite the fact that everything was done correctly.
Upon reading online, it seems that UPS denies all claims. This is terrible and very upsetting.
I will pursue this further, legally if I have to. I am continuously given the customer service number or telephone numbers that cannot help me.
Please help and advise me.

Seller address is Walton Kentucky 80 Miles from me, said arrive on Wend then Thursday, then Friday, then Sunday now just checked expected delivery date Monday, this is very disappointing. Expected better service from UPS sins every the hub is in Louisville where I live . Pony express could of gotten here quicker…. Sad. Sad ….Sad. Can’t call and complain via automated phone number that made to discourage complaining from unsatisfied customer’s,

i was having issuse,s with package delivery so i called ups out on Rt. 51 uniontown pa. 154501.i ask the man about my package being left at wrong address. he told me no more trucks going out that i would have to call fairmont wv,a. so i figured he was lying to me,so i called fairmont she told me that fairmont dont deliver to uniontown...so its a dam shame this man at uniontown would find the need to lie to me WHY?????? was it the sound of my voice? or he did,t like it cause i said that UPS drivers are suppose to be able to read.!

Where do I start? Well, UPS LOST my passport for next day delivery and it never even left the hub. I called customer service and they hung up on me multiple times and redirected me to different departments constantly when I just needed a case opened. Finally, I get one opened. Less than an hour later they leave a voicemail saying that they didn't find it and then another call asking what a passport looked like. I had to explain to these poorly educated people what my situation was over, and over, and over again. After less than 48 hours the "package" was considered lost. They keep telling me to contact the sender and when I explain to them that it doesn't work like that, they basically told me to kick rocks. I then talk to a lady named Kim who told me that she reopened it and promised it was being looked for and had 2 other people claim what she was saying was true. Well, next day I notice it has NOT been reopened and I call yet again. They then tell me that she and everyone else was lying to me My friend who is a manager for UPS talks to the Hub to ask about it and they said they never even looked for it...another lie from the company.
. So, I reached out to as many platforms I was connected on and tried to get ahold of ANYONE who could help and also read countless reviews and found video evidence of them admitting to lying to others too.
Now, after hours, days, weeks, of dealing with this HELL of a company I find the email for the CEO and email her directly explaining in much more detail the absolute insanity I've had to go through and they apparently in written email are now claiming that every ''supervisor'' is looking for my package.
After all the lies, I don't actually believe them...at all.
So now, I'm asking for help from the local state Senator (who is actually been more help) to make sure I don't get completely screwed over.
Most every one in the "customer service" department needs mental help.

Can I take the one star away and give a negative 5? I called UPS as told to do so in the email. As I am the shipper. Talking to customer support after doing all the work to send the documents that they wanted after loosing a desktop computer that was being returned. So it was never refunded. Now while the email says to reach out to customer support to provide payment details so I can get my money back on the claim. Which has been a few months now, an agent has me on hold for over 30 mins to come back on and tell me that the store needs to submit the claim that is approved and I need to now be in touch with them in order to get the refund! They have nothing more to do with it. I bought it from them. Paid in full. I was sending it back because it didn't do what I bought it to do. They didn't receive it back so that is on my end. The agent tells me "it's because we do business with them ma'am." Excuse me, and you don't do business with me? I have an account with UPS. I understand that I may not spend as much money as a big box store but I still spend money. This is the second claim. The first one was A COMPUTER bought for my son this past Christmas. The shipper packaged it ok, but either the driver or who loaded it busted it to pieces. I filed a claim. I was told again that the shipper had to file the claim. Well, the shipper is paid. Why do they care now? Not their problem anymore. So after I did all the hard work on that claim they sent my money to the shipper who never gave it to me! They got paid twice off of a shady packaging job and shady computer. The reason why I was buying another one. But from a big box store this time. How odd is it that they manage to always loose or break computers? I have been waiting over 2 months now for this second claim and their office set the email and told me what to do all for the agent to tell me "they don't do business with me" and hang up after being on hold for a second time making wait time almost an hour. To be hung up on in my face! Why can companies do stuff like this and get away with it. Why don't they understand that one it is paid for it is no longer the sellers issue. It is now a buyers issue. Just like the first thief did by stealing my money how do I know that this store wouldn't either? For all I know they got the computer and never refunded me. Why would they give me the refund for it when it is easy money? This world is not the way it use to be. Honest, hard working, and caring people are hard to come by anymore. People want everything handed to them on a platter. Well looks like UPS doesn't care who they serve it up to. Because they don't do business with you.

Hola:A quien pueda interesar, He recibido mi paquete por ups y estaba roto, llenos de parches con tape transparente. Le habían extraído varios artículos del interior.El paquete de pañales estaba roto como que trataron de ver lo que contenía.Faltaban dos paquetes de medias para diabéticos, un cepillo de dientes eléctrico, wipes de alcoholEn realidad no es ni muy valioso lo que falta pero el problema está en la forma tan ordinaria en que ocurrió el saqueo.Sin másMirlin Monzon

Packages are always late and there is always an excuse as to why I called and was transferred to an employee at the north bay distribution center by the name of Andrew when he was asked his last name or employee # he stated that if I didn’t like it to bad and hung up

I had a problem with my package, being it is supposed to deliver today, yet has not left California while i live in new jersey, and when i kept calling, they refused to connect me to an agent, and left me with their useless customer service robot.

A Employee Driver who worked 7/30/22 at 2:00-300pm. Was parked right in front of my house peeling a orange, and left her trash on my property. She was a blonde white woman. I asked her to pick up her trash, and she ignored me. I picked it up, and put it back in her vehicle. When she left she had tossed it out well driving, onto my neighbors property. This is very unprofessional and unacceptable well she is working!!! She should be fired and charged for the littering.

UPS supposed to have delivered my packages on Saturday and they did not deliver my packages. The driver stated we were not home. The driver never came to my apartment. I was at home the whole day waiting on my packages. Now I have to inconvenient myself and go pick it up at another location when it is delivered. I tried to call UPS but UPS have the dumbest automatic system. I need someone to reach out to me because I am very pissed.

Hi to whom it concern, The regular female drive has some what of an. In the past she would not stop walking on my grass. Then she would deliver my package to neighbors at times. Yesterday she delivered someone else package and left it in my walkway not at my door like she do for the neighbors. Please once and for all resolve this issue. Thanks

July 21, 2022,
I would like to file a formal complaint against one of your route drivers. I called the UPS phone number provided on your website to file a complaint and was told that I would need to file the complaint online as well. The following occurred today, Thursday, 7/21/2022.
We have seven packages for return in our garage. Approximately 6 pm (est) the UPS driver arrived with the return labels. I went outside to greet the driver and help with the returns. He exited the truck with a very bad attitude and said "This is the last thing I need, I'm already way behind. I don't have time for this, I have several other deliveries on the truck." He was just going to put any return label on any box. I said that if he did that, I wouldn't receive the credit for the returns if the labels were not on the correct box. I would think your drivers would know better than this! He then handed me the return labels and stated that "he had to go... didn't have time for this and maybe we could call UPS and get someone to pickup these packages tomorrow". I explained that we have a certain time limit for these returns and would like to get them on his truck since he was already here with the labels. Again, he angerly stated that he didn't have time for this and got in his truck and left. I stated that I didn't appreciate his attitude and when I asked for his name and his supervisor's name. He said with an angered attitude from his driver's seat that "he didn't know his supervisor's name and that he didn't have a name". I asked again and he repeated the same then left my driveway without my return packages.
I have been a business owner for over 40 years and in all those years of doing business with UPS, I have never had a UPS driver treat me with such blatant rudeness. It was uncalled for, and I don't appreciate it. This driver's attitude and rudeness was totally unacceptable. Again, I do not have his name, when asked he stated three different times that he didn't have a name. This no named driver runs the South Murray County, Georgia route. My address is 276 Henry Gallman Rd, Resaca, GA 30735.
I would appreciate if a supervisor would speak with this driver about rudeness and explain about customer service and even if you've had a bad day, don't take it out on the customer. I think I am owed an apology and I certainly hope someone picks up my return packages. After the driver left suddenly, my wife was able to apply the correct return labels with the corresponding packages in less than 3 mins.
Please respond!
Regards,
Harvey Redwine
Cell: (706) 270-2936

I live outside Jackson Mississippi. I haven’t got a package delivered that has not been damaged. A week ago a whole order of 8 items from Amazon was deemed undeliverable because of damage at the Jackson ms ups facility. This has gotten to a point that it is ridiculous that every package I get is damaged.

The scumbags where supposed deliver my package on Friday at 7pm it was sent overnight by my bank .and ups had no answer why it wasn’t delivered on friday.

Careless, incompetent company. Delivers perishable goods to the wrong address, goods perished because neighbor at address they delivered to was on vacation. Read the address on the package, you, incompetent, overpaid by 100% excuses of humans! Not that difficult, read the correct address and deliver at the correct address.! That difficult? Apparently so. Careless, incompetent, bloated. Please, please go out of business, already!

WE HAVE BEEN HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE UPS OFFICE IN YARMOUTH MA FOR WELL OVER A YEAR. WE HAVE 2 DOGS . ONE IS NEVER OFF LEASH. THE OTHER GETS SOME FREEDOM BUT SINCE WE GOT COMPLAINTS FROM UPS BOTH DOGS ARE KEPT INSIDE WHEN WE KNOW WE HAVE UPS COMING. WE WERE TOLD BY UPS THAT THEY WILL NO LONGER DELIVER TO THE DOOR, BUT LEAVE ON THE STREET AT MAIL BOX. THIS IS AFTER 20 + YEARS OF DELIVERY TO DOOR. WE RECENTLY PLACED AN ORDER ORDER FROM ANGELIMOS COFFEE IN CALIFORNIA. WEEKS WENT BY. FINALLY CHECKED UPS WEB SITE AND SAW THAT, UNKNOWN TO US, THE PACKAGE SAT AT THE UPS OFFICE FOR AT LEAST 10 DAYS AND THEN RETURNED TO SENDER WITHOUT US KNOWING THEY EVEN HAD THE PACKAGE. WE'VE DEALT WITH A NUMBEROF SUPERVISORS ABOUT THESE ISSUES. THE UPS DRIVER HAS AN INORDINATE FEAR OF DOGS. HE SAYS OUR DOG DOSEN'T LIKE HIM! WE GET DELIVERIES FROM FED EX AND USPS AND OIL CO. WITHOUT INCIDENT. WE'VE BEEN TOLD THAT OUR DOG WAS OUT WHEN HE ABSOLUTELY WAS IN THE HOUSE WITH US. WE'VE ALL BUT STOPED DEALING WITH AMAZON AS THEY PRIMARILY USE UPS. AS IT STANDS WE DON'T KNOW IF ANYTHING SHIPPED BY UPS WILL GET TO US OR BE RETURNED. WE'VE EVEN REACHED OUTR TO UPS CORPORATE TO NO AVAIL.

Poor delivery service,last week ibgot 3 missed label on my buliding front door not at my apparmnet door,infact i was at home that times where they mention the time,they disnt press the door bell,to open the doors for them,just label at frint and runout,am redelivering all my packages but same thing happen,they continously telling lie caz that time we are at home,fedup with this please find out the provider in my area,am attaching my today building front door notice. 2215 cruger ave,Apt 3F 10467 bronx ,newyork.USA

Package car driver blocking road, (McDonald Oak, San Antonio TX, 78233) on Saturday 5/14/22. Driver was sorting packages in his rear compartment with earphones in. When asked to clear the road for traffic, he was very rude and refused to move. Driver would not give his name, but finally moved up the road to curb to allow others to pass. The package car plate # is NJZ-0849. This is unacceptable behavior.

Ups driver said they left a package at my door on 4/19/22, no package was delivered. I was home all day. On 4/22/22 I called ups they said the box was delivered by the driver. I ask them how is that possible when the package never left the Hub in Davinport fl. They took my info. Sent me paper to full out and never heard from them I call over 7 times. Now they said they found the package and sending back to New York addresd when it should be going to fl. This company is unbelievable, they won't let you speak to a manager or supervisor. I hear bad things about UPS all the time and I will NEVER use them again. I will go with FedEx moving forward. So people be aware of UPS. They blow you off like nothing. I will find a resolution and a person to talk to, although I'm sure they no the problems people are having with UPS..

They damaged my receiver during shipping which we insured for $1500. Contacted UPS and they directed me to open a damage claim. next day they picked my Item for review and its been 45 days. I called them each and everyday for the status on my claim. they don't know what they are doing. I'm not sure who to contact now. They have my item for more than 45 days and no progress. I spent nearly 15 hours on calls with them with zero progress. Can anyone help me who i could approach to resolve my isuse?

Yesterday I was supposed to get a package and I was supposed to sign for it. Now it has the address and apt number while enroute the divers supervisor contacted him and told him that can't reach my apartment without going through alley located on 18 Ave and Peoria and instead of delivering the Package to my apartment # B he just let some one that is in number D sign for a package that belong to me he knew that to deliver my package he had to go through alley but that not what happened this is not the first time this has happened. And when I talked to customer service the lady on phone was rude and didn't comprehend that the driver needed to come through alley to get to my apartment I still have no package the driver never came back to retrieve package and deliver to the right apartment. The Driver needs to go work picking up dog poop I have to put in a complaint with Better business bureau and filing a police report on the driver for theft since he gave my Package to whoever to it was that signed for it. I do not have the portable washer And I'm going to have to pay on something I never received the driver or UPS needs to give me 300 dollars for there driver giving my package to someone else I also have contacted the channel 3 three on your side and will continue posting on social media about what the ups driver did and that ups he as done nothing to represent there driver.

I don't know what kind of busy you guys are running but it's really pathetic. How can a delivery took 8 weeks to be delivered after landing in the country after 3days order from Poland now its one excuse to the other, if you can't located my parcel why don't you credit the sender so they can refund me. 1Z3X63930433643211

Won't deliver always say cust. Request to pick up. Why would I pay for delivery then request I will p.u. when I have to drive 30 miles they should pay me , all other company's deliver to me. Have requested to talk to district manager but alwayssent to local manager , this has went on for min.5 years, try not to order from people that use ups.

To Whom It May Concern:

I had a package that was supposed to be sent to my home (1ZR0X3612961427778) on March 16, 2022 that should have been signed for. This package was much needed being that it was my medicine. I waited on the driver to deliver my package and saw the driver place my package at a neighbors house down the street, he knocked on their door and left the package there without the package being signed for. This is very unacceptable and inconvenient, luckily my neighbors were home and were able to bring me the package. This is something that was very important and much needed and for the driver to not do his job has really rubbed me the wrong way. I would Love to find out who the driver was and file a complaint to make sure this doesn't happen to me and anyone else with important items such as mine. I would appreciate if I could get a phone call from someone in HQ office even the supervisor of the driver.

Johnny Bryan

P.S.
I do not have an email where you can write me back, so if you would just call me. Came to a UPS Store to send this complaint.

0 stars...
On 3-4-22, I ordered four pairs of jeans from old navy online. I received notification on March 8th that it had been shipped via UPS. However, on March 11th I received a notification that it could not be delivered, because it was missing my apartment number, so I took the necessary steps to correct it, and UPS updated my package as "address change updated; new label created". On March 12th they marked my package as out for delivery but I never received it. After tracking it for a few days, I went through the proper channels to find out what happened only to have to file a claim that it was lost in transit. After a few more days I called UPS customer service and was told my package had a hold on it because apparently the driver marked my package as "needing security access code" which is false because I don't live in a gated community. As a matter of fact, there is no gate because it's been broken for years. Anyway, I was told I could pick it up from the UPS distribution center which I attempted to do earlier today only to be told they could not find it. Needless to say I called UPS customer service right then and there only to be told they can't see anything regarding my package or where it may be, just that there was a claim filed and that I must now wait 10 more days to find out if they know where my package is or not or as a last resort be refunded. Needless to say I am very unhappy... This isn't the first time I've encountered a problem like this with UPS, it's almost as if they have a dishonesty problem amongst their customer service department specifically the drivers.... Are their drivers dumping packages in ditches like Fed ex drivers were doing back in Dec and lying about it? I'm sure lots of customers are curious and now wondering the same...

My December order for 8 Bounty Paper Towels went missing and I was given an address in Pennsylvania to which I sent the pertinent data: tracking number 1Z1E127Y03093598, shipper 1E1274, claim number 3886479301A as well as the link to the site with the pertinent data: 1E127Y 270 2459553.pdf (as I do not have a printer to send a paper copy), and included my telephone number. To date I have not received a phone call nor a replacement item nor a refund of $16.74. I have tried repeatedly to work my way through the maze of questions and answers a non-human UPS system poses, just making the process even more frustrating. One robo response said the package HAD been delivered--it has never been delivered. Please deliver the Bounty Paper Towels to me as originally ordered and I will refrain from using UPS in the future: address is 7000 Falls Reach Drive, Apt 403, Falls Church VA 22043, .

My pet's specially ordered food shows to have arrived OKC 02/22/22 and each day status updates reflect it being out for delivery only to change a few hours later to using the weather as an excuse for not delivering. I've missed no other deliveries since the winter storm even orders placed after the 22nd and that were delayed by 1 day in another state! This has been an ongoing issue with UPS for several months; packages being in the hands of UPS for 7-23 days, just floating around out there in some warehouse 20 miles from my home. I would gladly drive myself and get it from their facility if I could get a human being on the phone that can tell me where to find it! Since UPS sees it fit to hold my packages hostage, I am now forced to make a drive to purchase food that will cause my pets to have upset tummies or let them starve. Of course, the latter is not an option. PLEASE!!! I JUST WANT MY DOGS TO HAVE THEIR FOOD. I should mention that I have their food on auto ship and the order is processed a good week before they run out of food so this should never be a problem.

I am so sick and tired of UPS and their bull$#!+! As mentioned earlier, this has become a common occurrence and more than once they have been important items. I would pay handsomely for any individual or retailer to use any other shopping service than UPS. Unfortunately, most of the time it is not revealed WHO the shipper will be or at this point I would go as far as to not do online orders from anyone that uses ANY form of UPS for their shipping needs.

The screenshot attached reflects the same nonsense excuse for the 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th. Tomorrow, of course, is Sunday so... Yeah. What now? Guess I better make that drive to PetSmart before they close!

I'm having nonstop issues with my local UPS store. I tried the customer service email and it bounced back. Called UPS directly. Gave the info. I was assured I would get a call back but never did. Obviously they are not interested about how thier stores represent them. I wouldn't give any stars to corporate or the store. Horrible experience all the way around

I use to love UPS but I don’t any longer. If they had a negative star I would have used that one. We have one decent driver sadly we very rarely get him anymore. Now when snow starts to fly they are scared to drive into our place. It’s true we live 1/2 mile down a township road but it is maintained wonderfully. Our driveway they can drive way and drive thru our yard and out the second driveway. Again both well maintained. And if they would rather turn around they have about 2 acres our plowman cleans out. We normally have it plowed the day after it snows. FedEx can drive in but not UPS.

I pay for Prime from Amazon and their 2-3 day service has pretty much unofficially extended to whenever the driver feels like delivering it to us. We have even made sure they have our phone number to call us to meet them somewhere. We don’t know anybody else or I would just put them down for delivery.

And the 800 number for them is useless. I don’t normally do review on businesses but I am so over SSD (sloppy slow delivery.

Your shipment
1Z81X9X60377593141 from SmartPak
States was delivered to "gate" but I have NO gate near the road where 3 (one was large) pkgs were left. The pkg stated on label to be delivered to barn (and even the house would have been fine). I was home all day so driver never came down the road. He did not leave the pkg at my address but at a common road that serves two homes and the pkg was visible to passing traffic and easily could have been stolen.
This is a first time incident as I get similar orders regularly. I am just fortunate that I went up the road and noticed the pkgs.

Packages are never delivered in time ever 9/10 times there is no attempt by the driver to even get out of the truck to delivery your package because if they did they would leave a notice it could be 3:37pm as the and i quotas “sorry we missed you” when you’ve been sitting there at the door all day because you know you go through this often with it seems to me ONLY UPS you call and get i’ll have my dispatcher reach out to you and she does but for what they never attempted to come back and redeliver my package that they claim no one was there for UPS is ancient Fed ex is better and Amazon is even better until they sent my package via UPS

They lost my package and lead me to believe that it wasn't and they were going to deliver it for over a week they lied and wasted my time!

The driver (not our regular driver) a guy with a beard was speading up our driveway and went right past our house,and past the shop (like 300 feet)past the shop at a high rate of speed almost hit my grand daughter!!! went back to the house to leave packages, then went speeding back down the driveway. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE !!!! THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN !!!!

If I could give it a 0 I would!!!! Packages NEVER arrive on the delivery day, my packages will be out for delivery ALL DAY but never make it to my house !!! This last package was supposed to be delivered 1/3 it was delayed because it routed through the wrong facility or something like that. Today it rode on the truck all day … “Out for delivery” by 9 pm. It’s 630 and it’s already been rescheduled for NOT TOMORROW BUT THURSDAY!!! Every package that I’ve received never arrives on the given delivery date. It’s ridiculous and I’m just sick of it !!!

Paid for next day air service and UPS did not deliver until two days later

UPS lied and said we refused a delivery and the package was sent back to shipper. We have a doorbell camera and no UPS attempted delivery on the day they said we refused the package. The package never made it back to the sender and the package is currently lost by UPS. Why would UPS outright lie to us?

If if you live in a gated community or apartment building door is locked how is anyone supposed to know that UPS at the gate or at your front door if they do not contact if they're at the gate or a lock door

UPS service is more than a nightmare. I have opened 2-3 cases with Customer Care and yet my local hub of drivers says there is no such thing as Guaranteed Delivery, even thought customer care says my package will be delivered guaranteed!
UPS refuses to deliver any packages to my address. We have not seen one of their trucks come in the driveway in about 2-3 months.
About 2 months ago locks on gates were installed.
I do not live within the gates. My patio and door are accessible outside the gate.
UPS refuses to come here because all the gossiping truck drivers have decided to deliver our packages directly to their storage locker stores.

My most recent orders for $100 worth of steaks and chicken were not delivered TO ME, but instead sent to their locker store where
THEY PROCEEDED TO DEFROST AND ROT.

QVC and HSN use UPS exclusively so I will have to be finding other food and meat vendors who do NOT USE THIS SERVICE.

SO FAR AFTER ALL MY COMPLAINTS, NOTHING CAN BE DONE NOR WILL BE DONE.
I AM WRITING A LETTER TO THE CEO TODAY.

Thanks.

I had TWO vintage receivers to ship. Used Huntington UPS store based on their website stating that they "will package electronics perfectly" for shipping. I also bought their "insurance" on each package. THE COST: $45 EACH to provide the packaging and pack "EXPERTLY", They cost $218 EACH each to ship to California, They cost $32 EACH to insure for $2400 VALUE EACH. Total Cost: $526... delivered August 17, BOTH DAMAGED... UPS driver in California noted that BOTH boxes were damaged. opened both boxes and the stereo receiver wood cabinets were broken, electronics wouldn't function.

The driver in our route constantly delivers packages to the wrong address. Just this week we had to deliver our neighbors’ packages twice because he couldn’t differentiate 125 from 127. Then today, he delivered a very expensive package to the wrong address and luckily the person gave it back to him!

Driver lied about delivery. Company blames me. UPS IS OPERATING FRAUDULENTLY.

2 “Sorry I missed you” messages were left on my door within a span of 1 1/2 hrs while I was out. 3rd and final message was left on my door without knocking while I was home. I had to pay $7.99 at store to receive my package. 2-same day #945454855166 & #947137227880. Last #945363581982 Tracking #1Z425229031558. 6590. Dates of 2 was 6/25, last was 6/26. Package picked up on 6/28.

I get a text this past Fri that my package (prescription) will be delivered Sat. It NEVER came. I get a text on Tues that it will come Wed. Now I'm told it won't come Wed (today) but maybe it'll come Thu or I might be able to pick it up Thu. I arranged to pickup my prescription and save you guys a little gas and me a lot more aggravation. I'm not sure if I'll be successful.
If I ran the VA, I'd take my business back to USPS. It took 9/11 to slow them down from delivering my medication.
Apparently Brown can do nothing for me.
1za3650ta861840333

TWO COMPLAINTS A box of living organisms (ladybugs, larva, and praying mantis) had a huge yellow warning sticker saying "do not freeze.". The box was dropped off on our porch sometime late at night when the temperature was 13 degrees and the ladybugs and larva froze. I cannot find a way to submit a complaint to UPS. M
My financial advisor mailed an overnight envelope containing important tax documents to me three days before my appointment with a tax preparer. The envelope didn't arrive until the night of my appointment. The documents were sent by email the morning of my appointment so I could print them and take them with me.

CANNOT GET THE LOCAL ENTERPRISE OFFICE TO UNDERSAND I NEED MY PARTS IN THE MORNING NOT IN THE AFTERNOON MY CUSTOMERS ARE GETTING VERY UPSET WITH ME IVE TRIED CALLING TALKING TO THE LOCAL DISTRIBUTION POINT BUT THE GIRLS THAT ANSWER THE PHONES ARE VERY RUDE OFFER NO HELP AT ALL PRIMARILY LAURA WHEN THE 2 PREVIOUS DRIVERS RAN THE ROUTE NO PROBLEMS THAT WAS JOE AND BRIAN LEFT MESSAGES FOR THE DISPATCHER TO CALL ME BACK THAT IS HOPELESS NO RETURN CALLS HE HAS THE DRIVERS DOING RESIDENTIAL FIRST AND BACK TRACKING THRU TOWN THEN DOING THE BUSINESSIS LAST IVE MADE SEVERAL OTHER COMPLAINTS ON THE 800# THATS A WASTE OF BREATH PROMISED CALL BACKS STILL WAITING YOUR RATES KEEP GOING UP SERVICE GOES DOWN I CAN BE REACHED @334 432 4268 HOPEFULLY SOME RESOLUTION CAN BE REACHED

UPS store 4658 Gratiot Ave. Chesterfield Twsp. Michigan.... went to mail a package....told imployee there was a firearm in said package...he refused to mail it... sighting they had no license to do so...I said I was mailing it to a repair shop and didn't need a license to do so...still refused to send...stood there for 5 minutes ... other guy was to make a call for the problem...no call happened...I left....went to FED-EX ...problem solved...I will never use you people to mail something.. Date of incounter: Sat. 4/17/2021 @ 4:40 P.M.

The driver, delivery man that services our area (Franklin, Indiana 46131) is rude and has no regard for the condition of the packages he delivers. You may want to put a supervisor as a ride along for further instruction on how he should be doing his job.

I witnessed you UPS driver drop my box an a/c onto the trolley. He then I heard him drop the box onto the floor in the hallway.

I have a package that has needed to be picked up for a week now. I've called the 800 number several times and have been told its the weather then oh its traffic now I do live in the same city as the package. and I see trucks coming and going all day. But none have picked up my package but they have dropped off. So Friday the 12th I call and I'm told it will be picked up today. Well it wasn't. So the 13th I call and I'm told they don't have labels to put on the package so they can't pick it up.. Please tell me what kind of foolishness is this.. UPS has no labels?? So I ask to speak to a supervisor he puts me on hold for a half hour. So Monday I'll be calling Dell and tell them to STOP using UPS I've had an account w them for a few decades. And get them to send me a FedEx label this is ridiculous.. No professionalizem at all just lies and more lies. and you want me to pay to use the app and if I have to deal with ppl like that in customer service no thank you. And please don't blame bad manners on the virus.. My tracking number is 1Z3V713R2694497216

Paid for shipping and insurance, 180.00. All 3 packages crushed. Willnot pay out..fighting since01/27/2021

Sent a package to Hawthorne at Leland apartment complex in North Carolina to a specific apartment 105 at Hawthorne Loop Road.
The parcel was incorrectly addressed where the building number was left off.
Hawthorne at Leland apartment complex has multiple 105 apartments in various buildings.
UPS keeps repeating that the package was delivered as addressed and will not investigate.
My argument is that there is no specific 105 Hawthorne Loop Road address.....so it could not have been delivered correctly.
The package was insured for the standard $!00. I want to make a claim for the cost of the package which is $35 and UPS keeps repeating that they delivered it to the address.......but the address does not exist. UPS is in the business of delivery and should have realized that the parcel was addressed incorrectly. I will not upload the emails unless it is necessary.

This has happened twice in the last couple months. My driveway is probably twice the length of a normal driveway. About 50 feet to front door. My wife will order products online and usually no problem. The last 2 ups deliveries the ups guy 1, left the package on top of my trash cans and, 2 left the package 1/2 way up my driveway. Both times I complained to ups who referred it to local ups station. I got a call back the first time from a woman supervisor who said the driver was wrong and they would reinstruct on delivery procedure. A few months later driver left package 20 feet up driveway from curb, which blew down the driveway where I didn’t see it till I backed up over it. Again complained to ups who said they’ll look into it. When I asked to be called back the supervisor said not gonna happen. I have video of the driver and am thinking of posting.

New UPS driver n Salem OR twice in past week has not been able to find my address. The first time, he reported it was not a good address. A different UPS driver delivered the package with no problem the next day. The second time, he made no effort to find the address. Instead, he said it was undeliverable and sent it to a UPS store for me to pick up which I cannot do due to Covid19. I would like to have the driver educated as to how to find addresses. I called UPS this morning and was told that another more local call center would call me by 8 pm tonight. They did not call. What can I do to insure that my UPS packages will be delivered? Most drivers are good. This one is not. The first incident occurred June 11 with tracking number1Z7R87W90300121205. The second incident occurred June 16 with tracking number 1Z7964EV11301575471

Sent my package to the wrong apartment, despite my apartment number clearly labeled on the package and my door. Luckily my neighbor was nice enough not to steal my 50+ dollar order, but I am now worried about the other 250+ dollars of merchandise from other orders going missing.

On April 24 2020 I dropped off a package at penguin pick up for the UPS truck to pick up. With the tracking number I looked it up on the website since as of May 2nd Apple had not received the return and I was out $620 till it was returned. On the site it shows it got to the concord warehouse on April 24th and had been sitting there ever since. In the notations it said it was getting close to the limit of time it could sit there. I called Apple and they had not received any information on it. I called UPS on May 2nd and finally got through. The woman I spoke to said she could see in the file that they did not know where to send the package. That is puzzling as Apple had supplied me with the return label. I have a picture of the label and it clearly sais ship to: and even has a address. She said she would get it sent off back to Apple. I kept checking the website and every day it said a different delivery date. Then it said it would be delivered Thursday May 7th by end of day. May 7th in the late afternoon it still said it would be delivered by the evening. At 9pm when I checked now there was no date at all for delivery. When I checked on Friday May 8th in the morning it still said no delivery date. Eventually it showed that it would be delivered by Friday May 8th by end of the day. Today is May 8th and the time right now is 3:14pm. When I left work at 2pm today the website said it would be delivered by Monday May 11th. So where is my package. Obviously lost. Now I need to figure out how to deal with this.

tracking info says attempted delivery on 7/19/20019 at 7:09. I was home at this time and no ups. they have a habit of going to the wrong house. the go to my brothers but not mine. no one home at brothers which is wrong house. now I have to wait several more days for my package. my brothers house is on the same property as mine.

I bought a welder/generator from Home Depot and it was shipped from Millington Tennessee. I was given the option of having it delivered to my home at no cost - home depot probably paid this fee. The delivery was Tuesday, July 16 between 1 pm and 5pm. It never arrived until 9 pm, then the driver told me he couldn't back up the 60 foot driveway (up hill) so he would have to unload it from the truck at the bottom of the driveway. It was dark, so I had to dig up a dolly and get 2 people to help me get it up the hill. I weighed 240 pounds so it was not easy.

A few weeks we got a box of Very Very old dish's & cups 6 were broken. Today 7/18/19 UPS delivered a cell phone, instead of placing the pakage on the back porch, we watch him doss onto the back porch. Just got off the phone with a young lady at UPS [ what the hell ] couldn't even understand her. The UPS man that retired was GREAT. What happened?
Alan J. Mundy.
757 High St. Athol NY. 12810
518-623-3494

I received a package a few months ago packaged by ups store in Livingston, Montana. It was an antique pitcher and bowl set, it was delivered all busted up and terribly packed. I then called them at 406-222-4971 several times and their manager Tim would never return my calls and was never available. I eventually got in contact with Tim and he has done nothing but give me the run around and doesn't return any calls and says he get in touch and never follows through. Finally he asked for a copy of the invoice of the purchase they shipped, I did that as well as pics of everything and he never got back to me, I then initiated contact and he said he filed a claim and would pay for it, that was a month ago and repeated attempt's to contact him have failed, the cost of the purchase was $61.50 and they charged me $68 to ship, and I want my money back. I live in a small town in Montana and use ups all the time and I find the lack of professionalism related to this infuriating, he has maintained that someone would contact me from ups, I will file a complaint against them in small claims court shortly unless I get satisfaction, and will be substancially more as I will have to travel there. I look forward to hearing from you. Jeff Wachendorf

The apartment number was missing off my package, I would never have k own if I didn't check I was never notified there was a problem with delivery. I called and of course you outsource your calls to a foreign country. Well the man I spoke with told me the package would be delivered today, guess what it's not here. I called again tonight and was told tomorrow so my granddaughter stayed home from work today to wait for a package that never came. So should she miss another day if work just in case this person spoke with is correct and if not how many days should she sit home and wait. Very poor customer service

For the past 4 months I have been submitting complaints to UPS regional level and above about packages being left literally in the out in the open, in the woods, covered in mud, cardboard drenched in rain to the point of disintegrating when picked up because I have a rather long driveway.

I have offered a solution to the company - leave my packages at a distribution center so that they can be picked up but they still continue to be dropped off out in the open because the driver is too lazy to drive down the driveway. It is ridiculous that they cant be bothered to do their job correctly, and even when given the opportunity to not even have to deliver it their system is so flawed that they cant even adhere to a simple request to not handle my package at all, and let me just come and get it.

I have been lucky so far as to not have anything stolen, but there are certainly issues with electronics that have been wet, but if you think I am going to pursue UPS for damages, think again, I know the process of trying to get them to acknowledge liability and I would rather just tell the vendor about it and get a new item sent...

This is beyond frustrating and I am fairly annoyed that it is impossible to tell companies like Amazon to only use FedEx, as they have delivered consistently to my front door.

All in all, I will go out of my way to never use UPS for the rest of my online ordering days.

Said delivered package but I haven't seen it can't get up with no to help with that one get another one few days later driver leaves it in in front of building in rain didn't even know anyone know , building right beside main highway

UPS DRIVER LIED AND SAID HE/SHE DELIVERED MY PACKAGE AT 7:49 THIS EVENING, BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE UPS TRUCK DID NOT COME ONTO THE PROPERTY BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 7:45 AND 9:00 P.M. SINCE A GROUP OF US WERE WAITING FOR IT RIGHT OUTSIDE MY DOOR, IN FULL VIEW OF THE ONLY DRIVEWAY ONTO THE PROPERTY. THE TRUCK DID NOT COME HERE.

I WAS WAITING FOR THE PACKAGE ALL DAY, SITTING IN MY RECLINER JUST 2 FEET FROM THE DOOR. MY DOG NEVER BARKED. NO ONE EVER KNOCKED. NO PACKAGE WAS DELIVERED AT ANY TIME.

APARTMENT NUMBERS ARE PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED RIGHT OUTSIDE EVERYONE'S DOOR.

MANY TIMES THROUGHOUT THE DAY, I TRACKED MY PACKAGE IN REAL TIME. I NOTICED THAT THE TRUCK WAS RIGHT ON TOP OF MY PROPERTY IN THE MORNING, BUT THEN LEFT THE IMMEDIATE AREA AND GOT FURTHER AND FURTHER AWAY AND NEVER CAME BACK.

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT A DRIVER HAS LIED ABOUT PACKAGE DELIVERY. THE LAZIEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WORK FOR UPS AND USPS IN ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO. LAZY LAZY LIARS!

MY DOG WAS OUT OF FOOD. THAT IS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR. I AM DISABLED AND MOSTLY HOME BOUND AND I PAY A LOT OF MONEY TO HAVE ALL MY GROCERIES BROUGHT TO MY HOUSE, INCLUDING MY DOG'S FOOD. I AM JUST FURIOUS WITH UPS. SICK AND TIRED OF THE HORRIBLE SERVICE. I AM ADVISING AMAZON THAT THEY NEED TO GET A CONTRACT WITH ANOTHER COMPANY. UPS IS AWFUL.

Why was this shipment Delayed? and Why did it take 2 Days to go from ARRIVAL to DESTINATION?

UPS Package Tracking
2019-06-1005:44 AMDenton, TXDestination Scan
2019-06-0805:55 AMDenton, TXArrival Scan
2019-06-0805:04 AMFt Worth, TXDeparture Scan
2019-06-0712:16 PMFt Worth, TXArrival Scan
2019-06-0611:00 PM----Recent weather has caused delivery delays. Recovery efforts are under way to deliver your package as soon as possible.
2019-06-0502:40 PMHodgkins, ILDeparture Scan
2019-06-0512:09 PMHodgkins, ILOrigin Scan
2019-06-0405:37 PMLuckey, OHPackage is in transit to a UPS facility
2019-06-0405:36 PM----Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Worst deliver service you can have. This time they feel that a tree might be down in my driveway. At least FEDEX ALWAYS DIVERS ANS PACKAGE NEVER RIPPED DAMAGED ANYTHING. ALL I want is my order. They have had it foe 2 days now.

Please educate your drivers to respect women----a driver in the west valley delivered a heavy case of wine to my home----he carried it into my home--he mentioned he could help me drink the wine----no thanks-----this is the second time----I thought it was inappropriate ----However as a half joke I offered him a small drink---he accepted---I usually offer vendors water as a courtesy---I definitely was NOT interested in him---he than advanced towards me hugging me hard several times---and groped me----I asked him to stop----and he finally left---I shall never let another driver---especially him in my home----he is lucky I did not call the police---and he still has his job----This just applys to one male---my boyfriend is aware, and we are both very angry---I just wonder who else he did this to? drinking and assaulting women are criminal acts on the job---especially driving---I will never order anything UPS as to avoid him----

UPS drivers need to be fired. There rude and always leave the customers packages out on the street. They don't even knock or ring your bell. They just drop the box on the ground and leave. Something needs to be done to stop this on going problem. Packages are being stolen every day because of these uncaring/unprofessional drivers. I been filing complaints with supervisors and the so call consumer advocate dept. and still every month I'm on the phone filing another complaint against the driver. NO ONE DOES ANYTHING!! Then I try to reach out to the corporate office and that is just as useless, I never get a person on the phone then the call disconnects. I been putting in complaints since 2010, I've submitted video, pictures to support my on going problem with these drivers. I never got any return phone calls or emails in regards to my complaints. UPS and the rest of the delivery services(USPS, FedEx, Amazon) sucks big time.

My passport was picked up by UPS yesterday with delivery scheduled for today at noon. It still states noon. So for more than 24-hours, UPS has been lying to me and as a direct result of this lie i made no alternate plan and am going to lose the cost of my flight while also having to book a new one. Your customer care (bull to care) has admitted that chances are 100% that it didn't leave and I'll have to wait until the next business day. Meaning a shocking loss and no one can give me anything but platitudes. If UPS had at any stage stopped lying yesterday I would have had recourse to change my options and go for a more reliable service but as a direct result of their choices I am in a great deal of trouble. The response of customer care is to say they can refund the cost of delivery. That is not the point of this issue. I need my flight refunded. I need someone to stop telling me the same thing. Manager pzb1wxf says UPS will not pay for "consequential" damages despite admitting that keeping me in the dark makes them absolutely responsible for this.

!ZF4Y150218302935, mailed last Wednesday for two day delivery, no package as of today, after repeated contact on my part to UPS not one reply , I have called the phony store i mailed it from and they tell me its UPS issue, UPS tells me it the independent UPS location i used problem.. Thanks a lot UPS what great service take the money and run

The last three deliveries were tossed in driveway near garage. I have a sixty foot covered front porch the driver passes on his way out of my driveway. Packages are left in bad weather and have been wet when retrieved. This is laziness and lack of concern.

Just wanted to tell you about my latest contact with UPS
I ordered something on ebay needed it quickly so the seller said he , that he would use usp
So it would definitely get it
As ups reputation this is the tracking detailed
tracking No 'UPS 1Z2V7V486830401287

Tracking Result
Delivered
Tracking Status:
16.04.2019 08:45 GB Order Processed: Ready For Ups
16.04.2019 11:04 Glasgow Drop Off
16.04.2019 11:04 Blantyre The Ups Access Point? Location Has Prepared The Package For Return To Ups Or Pickup By Ups.
16.04.2019 16:25 Glasgow Pickup Scan
16.04.2019 17:11 Glasgow Origin Scan
16.04.2019 18:30 Glasgow Departure Scan
16.04.2019 21:50 Preston Arrival Scan
16.04.2019 21:59 Preston Departure Scan
17.04.2019 00:04 Tamworth Arrival Scan
17.04.2019 03:11 Tamworth The Package Is Being Held For A Future Delivery Date. We'll Attempt To Deliver On The Date Requested.
18.04.2019 04:52 Swansea Delivered
As you can see it was delivered to Swansea at 04.52 on the 18th april
But it was not my address I got in touch with ups and this was the email I got back

I checked the shipment and it seems that there is a discrepancy with the address delivery. This shipment shows delivered to Amazon. Please provide me the following information so we could raised this with the relevant team:

- Phone number
- Address

I will wait for your response. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will afford us the opportunity to earn your trust and reestablish your faith in our service.

Should you require further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards,
Yarilie B.

Then I got a phone call saying that ups would not go and get it back to me
I could not believe that a company with ups reputation could not sort this simple thing
Send the driver that delivered it to go and get it then deliver it to me.
I have checked with the sender and he said that it was the correct address.

Do not know if you could sort this out as your people do not want too.
this was the last email I got from the sender
syoung1953
It was wrapped in blue plastic, it had 2 postage labels.One on the front and one the end. It had brown sticky tape around to hold it together. Fingers crossed

why the driver cannot get it right I do not know
I know someone who works for another delivery company
and they could not believe it
they said incompadent driver or you tecnicle equipment not up to the job
even if they looked at the post code they should have known it was the wrong
area

Llanelli
Sa15 5aw

Phone No 01269 870919

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

UPS delivered my Amazon package to the newspaper box which is 400 feet from my front door where the driver said it was delivered! This is the second time and I got no response from UPS until I filed with the BBB. The package was hanging out of the box and exposed by a busy highway for 15 hours and a miracle it was not stolen. I was told the package should have been delivered to the house at least? The UPS website is useless to make a complaint as it apparently only allows one to answer questions which does not address the problem. The phone number is as useless for the same reasons.

I’m a 66 year old man who has been legally disabled since 1990.

I’ve discovered UPS (United Parcel Service) is willing to collect money (shipping charges) yet haphazardly abandons responsibility when delivering packages to residential properties on a gravel road at speeds in excess of two times the posted limit. As a result, the road must be repaired often and ultimately repaved.

I asked the UPS driver(s) on multiple occasions to slow down on camera. I explained the children, horses and dogs residing on the properties. I explained the wild rabbits, javelina and deer that frequent the road, yet the UPS driver(s) ignored my requests. I telephoned the UPS local office and call center registering a complaint numerous times… to no avail.

Since a UPS driver has already struck and killed a deer, I am calling for all businesses and residents to take notice on behalf of the children, horses, dogs, rabbits, javelina and deer. The UPS corporate office has exuded prejudice and discrimination; continuing to condone the UPS driver(s) immoral actions and lies. A class action lawsuit is in order to establish resolution of abuse.

I've noticed this becoming a trend lately from you guys and I really don't appreciate it! Do NOT mark my PKG as "DELIVERED" when I know it hasn't been delivered to me.. I was promised it would arrive yesterday's date, tracked it. UPS Marked it as delivered at 3pm. You liars!! Guess when I got my pkg? Just a few mins ago, 2pm today, not yesterday as you marked delivered!This is very irritating and it's NOT the sellers' fault but they get to feel and hear the negative impact of the UPS "deceitful acts" just so it looks good in your books even though in reality, the packages are not being delivered promptly.. It's either your delivery people are not meeting your goals or your goals are too unreachable for your business. But stop LYING to people!!!

To Whom It May Concern: I understand these drivers are busy and working into the evening hours is not fun. I was a mail carrier for over 30 years so I do understand. What I don't understand is poor costumer service. We have a front porch that we leave unlocked when we are expecting a package A lot of times I will find my package outside the door, sometimes a few feet from the door, sometimes the package will be inside the porch, which I really appreciate. My major complaint is when I am having frozen food delivered in a styrofoam cooler left outside at night. I was expecting this package on 4/6/19, so around 8:00 pm I checked, no package. I checked again at 8:42pm and there was the package. Its bad enough that they couldn't open the door and put in right inside the porch, BUT THEY DIDNT EVEN RING THE BELL!!!! Had I not checked at 8:42pm this food (and this carrier knows it is food in a Styrofoam cooler) would have been there all night, which HAS happened before. If there is a policy about not opening porch doors, which I don't think there is because some carriers will open the door and some don't, can they just ring the doorbell? The doorbell is in working condition. I wish I had taken a picture to attach it to this email but I didn't. I am sure you can use this tracking number to know when it was delivered: #1Z 038 550 02 1351 3939 My name is Gloria Meigs my address is 896 Kings Post Rd Rockledge, Fl 32955. I will be following up with a call to the corporate office on Monday. I am really tired of this type of costumer service and I hope costumer service is important to UPS and that this email will get a response and will bring change I am sure this carrier would not appreciate this kind of service at his home. When you are a carrier always deliver the package the way you would want your own package delivered.
Gloria Meigs
meigsx2@gmail.com

Marriott Grand Marquis
2121 S. Prarie street Chicago

Good Afternoon,

I am just reaching out to ensure that our UPS drivers deliver all of our packages to the indoor dock area. Over the past couple of days I have found important guest packages left outside of our dock doors, and that is unacceptable. I am hoping that this quick note will resolve this issue. Please feel free to reach out to me at 312 824 0640 or email gilles.jones@marriott.com. I appreciate your assistance.

Thanks,

Gilles Jones

I ordered a part from Lazy Boy over three weeks ago that was to be delivered to us via UPS - Tracking # is 1Z3156020314401666 (which I only received today). Anyway you shipped it back to Lazy Boy without delivery or notice to us that you had it in the Reading office. When I went to the Reading office, the women said to me that it was a new driver and he didn't know to leave it at our door even if no one was there, (However, we are retired so we are home and can verify that delivery was not attempted). The tracking said they made two attempts which is totally false. Now you shipped it back to the company without any notice to us that you had it and we need to wait for them to receive it and then return it again. THERE BETTER NOT BE A PROBLEM WITH DELIVERY WHEN IT IS RESHIPPED!!!! We have a broken piece of furniture that cannot be repaired until you do YOUR JOB!!!! This driver needs to be properly instructed on delivery procedures!!

I paid $107 on 3/8 to arrive 3/9
It did not arrive until Monday. The box had a big sticker on it saying "Deliver Saturday"
I find it totally inacceptable that I am not being refunded the entire amount since I did not get the service I requested
If I wanted it there on Monday I would have sent it by USPS for a lot less
There is no sense of UPS trying to provide good customer service or even caring if a customer is unhappy and will never use or recommend your services again
I think you should refund the entire amount and give me credit for another service in the future

Hi I live at 164 Luther Shrum Ln. Lincolnton, NC 28092
I don't know who does our deliveries but they are far from what I'd consider capable. I have been out of the country for 2 months. I went up to my garage/work shop which is 200 feet from out house and find a package on the ground for my sister, Judy Morrissette. While I was gone they delivered a package on the hood of one of our vehicles, in the rain. A covered porch only being 10' away. They constantly leave packages in the rain with no plastic bags protecting them. I have 4 exterior doors on our house. Over 1/2 of the house has a covered porch. They continually leave packages at uncovered doors in the weather. Why can't the put them on the covered porch. One time the gut got his truck stuck while trying to drive through our yard. Tore up the yard by putting rocks under his tires and just left everything for me to clean up. We also get a lot of deliveries from FedEx and have never had a problem. I just don't understand the poor service of delivering packages. Than You

I will be addressing you about continuous acts of fraud and this last act which involves Tracking Number 1Z30200F0318804159. Since I have moved to my current address your drivers have constantly updated my deliveries falsely. I moved into my home on 06/01/2015 and I pay for delivery of good to my home but your drivers always put that they have attempted delivered and their is no access or it is not secure. The problem with these I take off from work and most of the time I am waiting in front of my building and following your tracking updates. The I see and attempt and have to call and argue that the attempt was never made. Today I received an email that I missed an attempt on 03/16/2019 at 8:56pm. Which I did not know about because I was standing outside of my building waiting for a door dish delivery for my dinner from 8:40 to delivery at 9:15pm. I was also notified through email that my package was dropped off at a location in a different city then I live in. So I call your customer service who took my complaint and say that a supervisor of the driver would be calling me about the problem. I explained I did not want this because it does not change anything and that it does not address the fact and crime of not providing the service I am paying UPS to preform and complete. The supervisor called and started out by trying to tell me that the drop off point was selected by the sender and that I would have to go get the package because of that reason. She became upset then, and I told her that her driver lied about delivering my package to me because I was out in front of my building before and after the attempted delivery time. she started raising her voice and cutting me off and I raise mine also she the hung up the phone on me,

I signed up for UPS app. I didn't get and now don't want it because every time I try to us safari on my I Phone I am told can't connect to internet. Then https//www.apps.ups.com appears. There is no number that I can find that UPS has that the phone tree has appears to be packages and supplies. I would like anything about the UPS app I was getting could be removed so I can use my I phone to get on the internet. My phone number is 409-7711122. Any help would be appreciated.

My package was left outside my apartment building on the sidewalk ! No attempt was made to alert me. My Pill Pack Pharmacy package was with the same delivery. Well, my medications were taken to the, U P S store without my knowledge. This attempt supposedly occurred on , 3/6/2019 @ 11;48 AM. My info, Charlene F. Hall , 2825 Murray Ave, Apt# 506, Pittsburgh, Pa. 15217. Email address, reddfoxxone725@gmail.com. Home Phone # 412-521-5189. Tracking # 1z 727 066 03 6100 4640 .Thank You, Charlene F. Hall

Tracking #1Z6X30410303859462: I ordered item on Feb. 26th with Home Depot online for delivery to the local Home Depot in North Port Florida. I followed the delivery constantly. The package arrived at the Port Charlotte UPS warehouse on March 1 at 8:17 am and was scanned for delivery at 8:25 am. The tracking information said that it would be available for me to pick up on March 1st. Did not happen. The parcel is sitting in Port Charlotte warehouse which is only 20 minute drive from North Port.

I called UPS to ask why the parcel was sitting and not moving. The tracking now said that the parcel would be available for pickup on March 3rd. UPS Customer Service told me that the parcel would not be delivered until March 4th because the UPS warehouse in Port Charlotte is closed on Saturday and Sunday. Amazing! This is the best that UPS can do.

UPS and Home Depot provide tracking apps for following the delivery of packages knowing that a customer will be watching and anticipating delivery on March 1st and then March 3rd not knowing that it can't happen because UPS is closed. I am still having trouble believing that UPS is OK with this and that they expect to compete with other parcel delivery companies.

Customer Service Rep, Patrick M. at first explained that the parcel did not go out for delivery on Friday because of high volume. He later explained that it could have been another reason and only assumed it was high volume. I asked Patrick why the parcel did not go out for delivery on March 1st as the tracking said that it was scanned for destination at 8:25 am. He explained that was just a logistical scan, not an actual physical scan, sort of like talking to the Virtual Customer Service Rep online - not real. Needless to say I am frustrated. I am resigned that I will not get my package. If it is delivered March 4th, it is no good to me. I will have to cancel the order with Home Depot.

My minimum expectation from UPS and Home Depot is to be upfront and honest with me. Don't let me track something with expectations that are not possible to fulfill. Surely UPS can inform customers and Home Depot that weekend deliveries cannot happen because UPS is closed. With that information we can decide for ourselves to make other arrangements, like maybe purchase from Lowes or WalMart or use Fedex.

I am still having trouble believing that this is UPS's best! If I was running UPS I would open the warehouse and deliver the parcel personally. I would never use high volume as an excuse because that is what parcel delivery services thrive on. If you don't want high volumes, maybe you should inform your shareholders and refuse customer orders.

Customer Service Rep Patrick M. did his best but it's not good enough. I expect an answer from someone with authority to correct this. If I don't hear anything, I will take that as my answer. Either way, the parcel is no good to me now.

Following are the details of my tracking order:

In Transit 03/01/2019 8:25 A.M. Port Charlotte, FL, United States
Destination Scan

03/01/2019 8:17 A.M. Port Charlotte, FL, United States Arrival Scan
03/01/2019 4:10 A.M. Hialeah, FL, United States Departure Scan
03/01/2019 3:59 A.M. - We were unable to dispatch the trailer on time. This may cause a delay.
Past Event Shipped 02/26/2019 6:20 P.M. Earth City, MO, United States
Origin Scan

Past Event Label Created 02/26/2019 4:29 P.M. United States
Order Processed: Ready for UPS

We had a snowstorm and I was notified my package was delayed. I then received notifications that my package would be delivered the following day. it did not come. I received two more notices that it would be delivered the next day (three days now). I called the customer service number and talked to someone with very broken English (that I found out later was in PI ). Nobody could give me a number for my local service center as I wanted to check and see if I could pick up the package. I realize storms can cause difficulties but if you can send me an E-mail that a package will be delayed why is it impossible to find out about alternatives. I wouldn't care but this package, (which was shipped with plenty of leeway) is for essential Meds. that now I will need to go to the hospital and be admitted to get them. Also, why is it necessary to talk with someone half the way around the world, that I can't understand, just to get information from a service center less than 2 miles away.
By outsourcing customer service you join the ranks with Comcast, which has the worst customer service rating in the country.

Driver delivered package to wrong address. My address is 1658 Silver Creek Dr., New Albany, IN. UPS Driver delivered the package to 1662 Silver Creek Dr., New Albany, IN. My House Number is clearly marked both on my Mailbox and on my house. Luckily my neighbor brought my package over. I have on my security camera were the package was delivered next door at 11:18 a.m. My security camera shows that there was no attempt to delivered the package at my address. Please be advised that this is the second time that UPS had made the mistake in not delivering my packages to my address. I don't want the driver to be terminated or suspended, I just want them to be aware of the mistake. Sincerely, William Pavey (Tracking #1Z R38 65W 30 7608 3869)

Have feedback for UPS?