Frigidaire Customer Service

Contact Frigidaire Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-374-4432

Frigidaire www.frigidaire.com is owned by Electrolux, a Swedish Corporation that is publicly traded on the Stockholm Stock Exchange. Frigidaire manufactures small/major home and commercial appliances and has a manufacturing plant in Springfield, TN that employs over 2500. Frigidaire has also has had a plant in North Mexico since 2005. The Electrolux revenues were reported over 112 billion in 2014 with employees numbering over 59,000.

If you have a problem with your Frigidaire appliance you may call either 1-800-374-4432 Mon-Sat 8 am–8 pm or call 1-800-444.4944. You may find customer support here. If you would like to send a postal letter to Electrolux CEO, Keith McIaughlin, you may address it to him at 10200 David Taylor Dr., Charlotte, NC 28262. The corporate telephone number for Electrolux is 980-236-2000.

Frigidaire was own by General Motors from 1919-1979 and had a lot of firsts: self contained refrigerator in 1918; freezer; room air conditioner; 30”range and color coordinated appliances. Social presence may be found on Facebook, super user friendly Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.

Frigidaire Contact Information

• Frigidaire headquarters address

• 10200 David Taylor Dr.
    • Charlotte
    • NC 28262

1-800-374-4432

Browse reviews of other Appliances

Top Frigidaire Complaints

I have a dehumidifier that keeps reading error code ex I called customer support and after waiting on hold for 30 minutes when I speak to someone they tell me to unplug for 2 hours and call back again if not fixed I call again cause same code comes up then I am told it is to expensive to send someone to repair unit so they will send me a letter telling me what to do with the unit and another department will review the letter and if accepted they will replace the faulty unit this process could take up to 2-4 weeks
I purchased a dehumidifier because I actually need one so in the meantime I am to purchase another one while I wait through this process I find this to be absurd as the warranty states 5 years
All my appliances are fridgedaire as my husband works for GM I did not want to purchase another product that was not a fridgedaire but under these circumstances I am forced to
I am very disappointed in this warranty
810-280-4865
I know you cannot do anything about this I just thought someone should know
Also after doing some research on this product it seems that this is a common problem
Thanks

1) On Wed., June 12, 2019 I purchased a Frigidaire side-by-side refrigerator/freezer (model FFSS2615TS,serial #4A92115967) online from my local Home Depot store..
2) It was delivered on Monday, June 17th.
3) I am not entirely sure the the machine was set up properly. All I could get out of the delivery people was that it should get down to temperature within 3 to 4 hours. They did not say what the control panel should be reading when it was at temperature or anything.
4) The machine did get cold & freeze within 3 or 4 hours, however for the rest of that entire week, the control panel was flashing "H" then "I" over and over. I did not know what that meant, but the machine seemed to be working properly. The guide book said "H" "I" actually meant "HI" -- as in the temperature was too high, however as I said, it seemed to be freezing & cooling just fine. So I wasn't sure what to make of that.
5) On Sunday morning, June 23rd, I woke up to hearing beeping. It was 5 relatively soft beeps occurring once every minute. I tracked it down to the refrigerator, opened the doors and the control panel was reading exactly what it had been reading all week-- flashing "H" "I" but now it was definitely NOT freezing and cooling. Ice cream was starting to melt, ice cubes (with water going all over my BRAND NEW hardwood floor) not to mention a freezer full of food probably starting to thaw.
6) We consulted the guide book again & learned how to turn off the ice-maker & read the instruction as to how to re-set the machine by pressing the re-set button. They simply said to press the re-set button, but if it continued happening, to "call your service provider." So we pressed the re-set button, the machine stopped beeping...but 20 minutes later was beeping again.
7) We then spent the rest of the day pressing the re-set button, trying different temperature settings (none of which worked) & also spent the rest of the day trying to SOMEBODY to help us with our BRAND NEW, 6 day old refrigerator.
8) The telephone number on Frigidaire's website was M-F 8:30AM - 8 PM. They had a "live chat" button...for the same hours. So no help from Frigidaire on a weekend.
9) We called Home Depot to see if they had somebody they could send out to help us. No. We asked if they knew if Frigidaire had any kind of 24/7 emergency number. The person we talked to said no. (I have since found out that if you Google "Frigidaire CORPORATE" there is a 24/7 emergency online chat button. They said you did not. (I didn't find out until today, June 28 that you do, if I had thought to go to Frigidaire corporate). We even started calling 24/7 emergency appliance repair places in Nashville, knowing that we would have to pay for that, but no one had any availability to send anyone out.
10) My husband went to Kroger & bought several packages of dry ice to pack into the freezer, in the hopes that we could mitigate the loss of food.
11) At 8:30 on the dot on Monday morning I called Frigidaire... & got a recording. It gave me the phone number of an authorized repair place in LaVergne, TN (we are in Nashville). I called & got a recording, so I left a message.
12) I then began a "chat" with a Frigidaire rep using that feature on your website. After telling the woman what was going on, and after her asking me about 500 questions, she then instructed me to FLIP THE BREAKER to my refrigerator, turning it off for about a minute, then turn it back on, and press the re-set button again. So I did that, and after flipping the breaker, when I pressed the re-set button, I could immediately hear the compressor to the refrigerator start up and felt a little "woosh" of cold air. I set the control panel to #6 for both the fridge & freezer-- which is what the factory setting supposedly is, closed the doors, told the woman I had been chatting with that it seemed to have started up, & she advised to keep the doors closed for a couple of hours to let it cool back down again as quickly as possible. So this was at about 9 AM on Monday morning, June 24th.
13) By this time, the repair place in LaVergne called back, I told the woman what had happened, & that I seemed to have gotten the machine going, and she was happy to hear that because the soonest they could get a repair person out to me was July10th!!!!!
14) I was concerned that this had happened with a brand new machine, but since it seemed to be working now, with the fridge & freezer control panel reading 6, I could only hope that the issue was resolved & move onward.
15) That night, the SAME night, Monday, June 24th, at about 7 PM, I was watching TV in the living room, and unbelievably, I hear, "beep beep beep beep beep!" I go to the refrigerator, open it up, and this time the control panel for the fridge was still on 6, but the freezer was flashing HI again. I couldn't even believe it!
16) So, I flipped the breaker again, re-set the machine, and within a short amount of time the freezer was reading 6 again (I obviously caught it sooner this time).
17) I called Frigidaire 1st thing in the morning (June 25th) again, told her this whole story & she contacted a service provider (Gabe's Electronics) near us who could put us on their schedule for Wed., the 26th.
18) Later in the day on the 25th, a gentleman by the name of Kerry from Gabe's Electronics called me & again, I repeated this whole story. Then he said, "So it's running right now?" I told him that yes, it was running only because I flipped the breaker & re-set it again, and he said that if he were to come out and there was "nothing to service," that Frigidaire wouldn't pay him so then he'd have to charges us for the service call. He said that if it happened again, I should leave it off & call him again & he would come out and take a look at it then.
19) I asked him, "So, if it happens at night or on a weekend again, I've got to leave it off, risk losing a bunch of food AGAIN, & wait for somebody to come out to look at it?" He basically said, "Yes." :-( We talked briefly about why this could be happening. He didn't have a lot of offer, except that new refrigerators are like computers these days, they all have mother boards...& what's the first thing you do when your computer starts acting glitchy? You reboot it. I'm sorry -- a BRAND NEW refrigerator should NOT need rebooting 2 days in a row.
20) If this keeps happening, & if I can't get anyone out here to service it for me under Frigidaire's warranty, I may need to insist upon a new machine. We have medication in our household that needs to be kept refrigerated. I really can't leave the machine shut down to wait for a repairman to come when flipping the breaker & re-setting it will get it going again ...at least for a little while.
21) As of today's date, June 28th, it has been working & has not shut down since the 24th. And hopefully it will not happen again (especially when we're away on vacation from July 4-14!) But hopefully you can also see why I am understandably wary.
22) I don't know, & I really can't say if all this happened because it wasn't set-up properly to begin with, but I felt that you should be aware of this whole situation.

Paula M. Braun
408-497-0462 (cell)
2201 8th Ave S #407
Nashville, TN 37204

2) It was delivered on Monday, June 17th.

Paula M. Braun
408-497-0462 (cell)
2201 8th Ave S #407
Nashville, TN 37204

I spent 2 weeks getting Frigidaire warranty service tech to my home. He told me he'd have it back within a few weeks. That was just short of 6 weeks ago. Almost 8 weeks later still no microwave. Now Frigidaire is telling me he's on vacation until the 8th which will be 9 weeks. 3 times now he's told me he's received the parts and 3 times he's had to order more parts. Out of the approximately 7 months I've owned it it'll be in for repairs about 2 if he gets it back to me by the 8th.

How excited I was to receive a new refrigerator December 22, 2018 this appliance has made screaming noises the ice maker has been serviced it worked for a short period of time I had guest only to find out it is not working again I called the warranty dept who tried to walk me through the issue to no avail, I was given a number to call for service the tech came out he worked and worked, made a few phone calls then told me the door was defected a new one had to be ordered that was a month ago.If I am having problems and the appliance is not a year old and problems exist I am concerned there may be other problems. I would like a replacement. FFSS2615STP 4A847189 I have not heard from the company that sent the technician. I am very dissatisfied! !!

We have a Frigidaire refrigerator side by side with freezer on bottom. This is the 2nd one in 1 year, this one is has cost me $300 dollars so far and counting.. Not counting the Ice I had to by from the last refrigerator. Having trouble with the floor that when the frig decided to stop working water all over the floor while we was on vacation. The ice is to keep the medicine cool we need. Not counting all the food we lost. I think I will send a copy to
Jonas Samuelson and let him know what kind of product that his company is making. I am sure he will respond a lot faster …….
Randy Robinson

I bough refrigerator only 4 months old it making loud noise they send tech at lest 6 time to my house he can not fix it and Frigidaire did not want replace it every time Tech came out I have to leave work and come home for 5 hours they need 5 hours window Frigidaire don’t care nothing they employ is rude no help never buy they product

Thanks

I want to speak with someone about repeated request we receive requesting money for extended warranty.

My problem is that I purchased a chest type deep freezer from Conns. It was the only one they had in the store. I was headed out the store to Sears like I told them.The salesman talked me into buying . 2/6/19. Got it home it was defective. Not knowing they put sheetrock screws to attach the wheels on. It was leaking! And not sealing! Service came out we noticed it looked refurbished after returning to the store an checking the other one they brought in. It had some type of sealant under the bottom, just like the 2, I was sent following the repair man.why am I being sent a refurbished unit an not new. Do I call the Attorney General's office to get answers.i do have pictures of the units with some of their damages!

I purchased multiple appliances in 2009. The side by side Frigidaire professional has never since its inception made ice the way it should. I have had all appliances under warranty since purchase. Currently, the warranty is under An extended warranty through Electrolux. To no avail I have put in orders to get this repaired since 2009. Todate, it is not fixed. Electrolux has failed to correct the issue. The will not replace the refrigerator nor are they able to fix it. They have replaced almost every part to the ice maker and it still does not work. Clearly, there must be an issue with the refrigerator itself. However, they have yet to replace it. This is ridiculous and should be corrected. It’s is ludicrous that I’m paying for an item and it’s wattanty and the company can not fix it. I would rate this model and service below 1.

October 20 2015 we purchase a Frigidair A.C.unit. Model P5RF X48KA Since then the only part that has not failed is the sheet metal casing. Since January of 2019 we have had 6 service calls. As I write this our inside temperature is 83 degrees. It is 82 degrees outside. We are told we won't have A.C. Until Monday, if then. What does Frigidare intend to do about this situation?

Bought a refrigerator not even 2 months ago from lowes it already is giving me problems and they come to fix it the part is not in and on back order I have been waiting over 3 weeks now wont deliver another fridge or help with any help with the loss of food completely ridiculous service want me to buy another fridge until fixed which I shouldn't have to do now it's going to be almost a month and still no fixed refrigerator and still they wont deliver another one or issue refund

I buy refrigerator lest than 1 month already have teck came out 3 times can not fix it every time tech come out they need 5 hours window so I have to leave work 3 times 5 hours everytime they still can’t fix it and Frigidaire refuses to do anything

I purchased a frigidaire stackable from conns and purchased a warranty for 4 years. the problem its rusting out on the inside of the washer part and they said it doesn't cover rust. why would you guys sell a washer that rust out. for the price that I paid that's just sad. Now I need to purchase another to keep my clothes from rusting out. a washer usually last a good 10 years or better mines started rusting after 2 years that's not right.

The worst customer service I experienced in my life a dishwasher that I've purchased a little over a year a go is broken for a month and a half now their service keep scheduling technicians that never show up.

Unfortunately, I was sold a bill of good on this product. It was not the brand I wanted (Whirlpool) as I was told that particular model was not shipped as planned by the store I purchased the dishwasher from. I do not believe that. Thanksgiving was approaching and I needed a dishwasher, and against my better judgment I bought the Frigidaire.

Frankly, it is a piece of junk! You have to press on the start button several times to get the dishwasher started. When it is finished washing, regardless of how long you wait before unloading the dishes, they are NEVER dry. My other dishwasher I had for 15 years. I seriously doubt this will last one year.

I am extremely disappointed in this appliance and wish I had stuck to my guns and waited for the Whirlpool Bottom line, it is a piece of junk.

Your product sucks I have lost over 500 dollars in food and you people don’t care.I am in the process of talking to the news to run a buyer beware because you are building nothing but a lemon product and scaling consumers we take the money and look the other way.I will also file a lawsuit under a lemon law since you don’t care and t have had you out to many times and I have lost over 1000 of dollars worth of food I will file suit for the cost of the freezer and all the food I have lost because of your cheap way of building a product to not hold up

I had my Frigidaire stackable delivered to me on October 4,2018. I used it for about 3 weeks before the trouble started . The washer started to make a funny sound I called RC willey to have a repairman come out to look at it the same time they were replacing a dresser. He came out on November 11,2018 heard the noise told me to call RC Willey to have a repairman come out, called RC they told me I had to call Electrolux which I did set up appointment for repairman to come out in I believe 3 days. Repairman came out said it was the Clutch, told me not to USE. Waited about a week for part to come in. Serviceman came and put new clutch said all fixed. I asked him if he tried it and he said yes. Right after he left I started to do laundry noise still there tried to call service pro back left message no response. So I called Electrolux which they could not get ahold of service either. So they called another company called High Quality Service who came out first time on December 14, 2018 listened to washer spent a lot of time checking machine he said it was motor this time and told me 7-10 days, which the part did not come in until January 8, 2019. Told me not to USE washer. SO DID NOT HAVE USE OF WASHER FOR 25 DAYS. REMEMBER I HAD THE STACKABLES DELIVERED ON OCTOBER 4, 2018. In the mean time I have contacted CORPORATE SUPERVISORS WITH Complaints REGARDING THE TIME PERIOD. Nothing was done at that time I even asked them to expedite the part and I would pay for it to no avail. High quality came out to replace the motor and told me to let it run the whole cycle which I did. After washer finished I put in a load of wash and doing the spin of the wash and rinse it started to make a terrible banging sound, so I called High Quality back again and he came back out the very next day and said it was the gear box this time. He stated he can’t tell me not to use the washer but couldn’t tell what would happen if I used it. SO AGAIN NO WASHER. Called Electrolux again and spoke to another corporate supervisor this time a very helpful lady by the name of Brenda extension 7182. She was the only one of the numerous people I spoke to that asked me how I was doing my laundry. I am 78 years old had to load my laundry in my car and drive 10 miles to daughters house to do laundry. Brenda ordered the parts personally and was going to have them sent to me directly. Over the weekend I received email stating that the part was on back order and to call on Monday to get arrival time. I called and was told part not available anywhere until March 8, 2019. All this time I have been asking them just to replace the unit but they would not until Monday, January 14, 2019. Brenda called me back to tell me they were replacing the unit because of the part taking so long to get. I feel that after the long delay of use that I should have not had to go thru all the stress and a long time period of not being able to use a unit I paid for in good faith. As it is I probably will not get the replacement for at least 7-10 days. SO AGAIN NO WASHER. Brenda did send me a fifty dollar gift card which I appreciated very much. Out of the the people at Electrolux I spoke I would recommend Brenda as being the most helpful and considerate person. No one else cared. It doesn’t affect them directly so they just tell what they think u want to hear and forget it.

Jan. 8, 2019
I have the Frigidaire Professional model Refrigerator, Stove, and Dishwasher. All 3 have had many repairs. Right now I am dealing with the oven that shuts off, the dishwasher that floods on my wood floor. Thanksgiving the oven shut off and delayed dinner 1 1/2 hrs. Dishwasher flooded the floor. They were repaired Dec. 13th. Christmas dinner, oven turned off. I had to turn off stove and restart it every 20 mins. Dinner was delayed again. Dishwasher flooded the floor again . I called customer service for another repair. A wonderful customer service fellow, Reggie, said “enough is enough” and would put in for a replacement stove. He said someone from corporate would call me within 72 hrs. Of course on one called! I called again today to set up an appt. for the dishwasher and asked about the stove replacement. I was told that corporate denied the claim! What am I to do now? Get a lawyer? Call a TV station? This line of Frigidaire is the worst!
Buyer beware! My daughter is a partner in a prestigious City law firm and I will ask her advice .

We purchased a new home and with that home we purchased an appliance package....refrigerator, oven, dishwasher and microwave...all Frigidaire products. When I attempted to register my appliances after we moved in to our new home, I was DENIED the factory warranty. I later learned that at least my refrigerator was registered under someone else's name. Almost one year to the day after we moved in to our home, my refrigerator developed a defrost problem and it began cooking the food in the upper part of the fridge while continuing to make ice in the freezer compartment. After several attempts to correct the problem and after paying $300 for an extended warranty on a box that had been used for barely a year, Electrolux decided to replace it.

I had to wait several weeks for the new fridge to arrive and when it was finally delivered it was so badly damaged the handles could not be attached to the doors. Another replacement was ordered. Meanwhile, I am left without a properly functioning box that cooks food in the fridge while continuing to make ice in the freezer. After waiting several more weeks, the second replacement fridge was received at the delivery warehouse...but was REJECTED by the delivery company because it, too, was damaged. Frigidaire is trying to pawn off its rejects on us! We paid for the French door style fridge along with the extended warranty and now another $165.88 for delivery and setup. They have our money and we have a huge paperweight sitting in my kitchen! I have been without an properly functioning fridge for going on THREE STINKING MONTHS.

Meanwhile, my Frigidaire oven has stopped functioning properly! Now the lower oven won't turn on at all and the upper oven only SOMETIMES turns on...whenever the oven has a mind to turn on!

How many other new home owners who purchased appliance packages have run into this type of problem?????

Absolutely TERRIBLE! Within the first year of having a brand new range, I’ve had to have repairs TWICE! Customer service informed me that if the problem happened a third time, the range would be replaced! Welp, it’s happened a third time and now customer service is giving me the run around! LITERALLY THE SAME EXACT PART HAS BEEN REPLACED! If that doesn’t scream faulty unit, I don’t what does! Customer service has been absolutely NO HELP! I will NEVER recommend Frigidaire to family and friends. It’s a nightmare going weeks at a time with no range and Frigidaire doesn’t want to take responsibility for their appliances!

I purchased 4 refrigerators all same model numbers within a 6 month time frame and all quick cooling. I took all of them to appliance
repair store and they said each time that the unit had a freon leak within the box that was too expensive to repair. They also noticed
that the last four units that I had brought in had the same problem...same model number...same starting of the serial number...they
seemed to think it was a bad run on this particular model number to have all those factors.
Model #FFTR18L and Serial Number starting BA12....I have documentation to back up my statement. Could you check because I
have always had good luck with your products until these 4 units. I purchased at Lowes in Greenville, MS..and I have paperwork to that
effect also.

Bought a freezer. Only came with 3 small door bins. Lots of wasted space. Should have three more bins to take advantage of lost space. Think it is horrible that I have to pay over $100 more to be able to store food in the door. Not good business. I am not happy!!! Will think twice before I buy another Frigidaire! If you say a freezer holds so much food you should provide something to put it in. You can’t just hang it on the door!!!

We bought a brand new refrigerator and it did not work. No Freon. It has a closed system so they could not find the leak. The repair co. that they sent did not want to do the repairs because they said it would take 3 + hrs. and they do not get paid enough. We spoke with Frigidaire several times about the issue. They refuse to replace the appliance until they waste the money trying to repair. They want to apply tubes on the outside of the refrigerator making it stick out 3-4" from the wall. We will not be able to open the doors completely now because of the space. We bought this size because of the small space. We explained this to Frigidaire but they said that was not their problem. Be aware of their warranty policies and complaints before buying. Also they only have one service co. in a large city so we have to wait 2 weeks before it can be repaired.

2 parts shipped wrong. 1 Part shipped wrong 2 different times. Going on 50 days now. With no were further than we started. VVVEEERRRYYY Very frustrated. Would understand if it was an consumer problem. But it is not!! Was sent a button,then motor-blower instead of a latch. And a 8 button switch on the range that we now have to wait for a form to get reimbursed. Then it is likely going to take more weeks? I would love it if the persons (Alan Shaw or Keith McLaughlin) in charge would follow up with me Jesse and Crystal Martin 509-489-5882. Please reach out on this problem.

My stove went out on July 10, 2018 on July 11, 2018 i placed a repair order!!! Was given July 16 with an open all day order, the morning of the 16th i called to confirm the technicians time and was then told my repair order was returned to the company because they were booked for the month!!!!! I never received an email or phone call stating that I would still not get my stove fixed!!! I then called Frigidaire and he tried to go e me a date of July 24th i stated to him that would be unacceptable U took off from my job to be home so that my stove would be fixed! I'm an very disappointed with the miscommunication with the company

Dealing regarding that I bought at Lowes and is a lemon. And I hope that you know that Fl has a lemon law. Iten was send to repair - since April. Every week Service come to house and are unable to repair. This issue is going on more than 12 weeks, with no resolve in the future. Yet continue paying for item that does not work and was bought in Nov 2017. Cust service never has a concrete answer. At this time and after about 10 repairs-the item needs to be replaced and not repair. I have waited long enough. Please assist. I bought an item of your company that does not work and you have not come true to me as customer. Thanks

IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH A HUMAN BEING TO ASK A SIMPLE QUESTION!!!!! WE JUST WANTED TO ASK WHICH AIR CONDITIONER WAS RATED AS THE MOST QUIET! ENDLESS AUTOMATED MENUS>VERY HIGH FRUSTRATION LEVEL.LEAVES A BAD TASTE AND MAKES US QUESTION FUTURE SERVICE IF WE DID PURCHASE AN APPLIANCE!!

I was hospitalized for your stove that gave off carbon monoxide twice. I have documentation from the fire department, installers from builder and a tech that was sent to investigate the situation. After six weeks I still do not have a stove! Finally I was told I would get a new stove as it was still under warranty. Now Frigidaire sent a new stove but cannot install as it is gas and they need a licensed tech to hook up. I spoke to Rita Moss 706.651.7011 and she told me she does not do the scheduling! I am done with all of this and going to call the BBB. If this situation is not taken care of immediately, I have retained an attorney and he will take care of the situation. This was a life threatening experience, went to hospital, out of work and tramitized. I expect to hear from you tomorrow!
Deborah Cole
984.204.3622

Well your theory that the repair guy said could have been causing The mother panel to get blown out five times was a no go. My entire kitchen and house was re-wired back in 1997 when I redid the kitchen. I am I can re-stating that if my house burns down because of this short and the mother panel continually occurring I will seek legal counsel just to start with. There's something wrong in the wiring of the dishwasher that causes it to blow every few weeks. This is absolutely unacceptable

I HAVE A FGHC2331PF7 4 YEARS OLD ! ABOUT 12 INCHES DOWN FROM WHERE THE CLEAR PLASTIC LINE ATTACHES NEAR THE TOP OF THE BACK OF THE UNIT THERE IS A RUST SPOT ABOUT 5 INCHES ROUND AND A HOLE IN THE CENTER WHERE THERES A SMALL ICE SICKLE AND WATER LEAKING ON THE FLOOR. IT WENT THRU THE FLOOR AND RUIN THE CEILNG IN THE NEXT FLOOR BELOW ! WHAT COULD BE CAUSING THIS.

THANK-YOU ! STEVE K . CELL # (917) 294-9044

My complaint, is my Frigidaire top freezer 8 year old fridigerator, the fridge door keeps falling off in my hands, this has now happened 3 times in 2 years, I have had problems with the door ever since I purchased the fridge, the door never closed properly, always required an extra push. I was told there was nothing wrong, eventually a service man came to look, charged me $120 to put a small nylon washer on the door, it lasted for about a month, before I started with the problem again. Now along with this the door keeps falling off, the pin on the bottom hinge slides up into the door and hence the door comes away in my hands. Being a senior it is very difficult to fix by myself as bot doors have to be taken of and the whole thing re assembled. I have asked numerous times for a fix for this issue, but am completely ignored. All I ask for is a solution Im not asking for a new fridge, although it will come to that or I will never look at a Frigidaire product again and will share with all my friends

Delivered on 3-28-15. Has never worked properly. Have had 15 service calls over 7 months with 3 different companies, all sent by electrolux/frig and spent countless days on the phone with their "customer service" reps and countless hours waiting for service people to show up. I have informed them that I am disabled and need a unit that I can count on. Have lost hundreds of dollars of food products. They refuse to replace the unit or issue me a refund and just keep sending more repair people. They are sending another on May 2, 2016. I cannot believe a company could treat any customer like this, let alone one who has thrown herself on their mercy, disclosing a medical condition. They are clearly in breach of warranty. I would be most grateful for any assistance you might provide to help me in dealing with this inefficient and heartless company.

I was told by frigidaire corporate management that I cant get my refund back till the repair company makes final decision. They did not pay for my refrigerator, I did.

No complaints about my Frigidaire refrigerator. I purchased it for my new home a year ago and it's worked great ever since. I really think these people make a perfect product for the price. It is not too cheap or expensive, and works great. My next appliance will definitely be a Frigidaire.

We purchased a French door Frigidaire 22.6cu. I am totally impressed with the fridge as it is of good quality and no issues as of now. The water dispenser is neatly placed. There is lots of space for storage and has cabinets inside which is very convenient. Functionality of Frigidaire is really awesome. I highly recommend this refrigerator.

Have feedback for Frigidaire?