Hamilton Beach Customer Service

Contact Hamilton Beach Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-851-8900

Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. is an American home appliance company with offices in Brazil, Canada and Mexico. It is a subsidiary of NACCO.  Hamilton Beach had operating profits of over 1.6millionUS in 2015.

Reach customer relations for Hamilton Beach at 1-800-851-8900 or find more contact info here. You may reach CEO, Gregory H. Trepp by addressing an envelop with: Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc., 4421 Waterfront Drive, Glen Allen, VA 23060. The corporate office phone number is 804-273-9777.

Founded in 1910 their featured product line includes 3 in 1 Spirializer, programmable coffee makers, Dicing Food Processor, Burrito Maker, Roaster Oven, Indoor Grills, Slow Cookers, Air Purifiers, Microwaves and Rice Cookers. Manufacturing moved to China in 2012. Social presence is found on Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter

Hamilton Beach Contact Information

• Hamilton Beach headquarters address

• 4421 Waterfront Drive, Glen Allen, VA 23060

1-800-851-8900

9am-6pm EST

Browse reviews of other Appliances

Top Hamilton Beach Complaints

I BOUGHT A NEW HAMILTON BEACH IRON A FEW DAYS AGO. FIRST TIME I USED IT, IT LEAKED REALLY BAD IN THE OPENING WHERE YOU PUT WATER IN. CALLED HAMILTON BEACH COMPANY AND THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD SEND ME ANOTHER IRON BUT I HAD TO PAY SHIPPING. SHIPPING COSTS ARE HALF OF WHAT I PAID FOR THE IRON. AND WHAT IF THAT IRON LEAKS TOO. IT WAS NOT MY FAULT THE PRODUCT WAS DEFECTIVE. NOT RIGHT! I DID RETURN IT TO WALMART AND THEY GAVE ME A FULL REFUND. I JUST THINK THERE SHOULD'VE BEEN A BETTER WAY TO HANDLE THIS SITUATION. NOT BUYING ANYMORE PRODUCTS FROM HAMILTON BEACH.

Contacted your company 3 times about my FlexBrew Single Serve Coffee Maker . Water will not come thru to make coffee. purchased 12/ 18. Warranty was sent in. No one has offered to resolve complaint. I own several appliances of your with no problems. Model # 49974

I purchased the Hamilton Flex Brew. I poured the water in to make coffee and most of it came out of the bottom, spilling all over the countertop, down the cabinets and onto the floor. This is the second time this has happened. The original coffee pot was replaced by the company because it did the same thing. So, this is the new coffee maker that was sent to me to replace the first one. I believe that a new coffee maker is in order to replace this one.Waiting for your response thank you

Bought HB 12 cup programmable drip coffee maker. Had it less than a year. Hot plate has never kept coffee hot. Plate only gets warm. The Brew Control Selector has NEVER worked. Stats on Regular, only, so I have to use extra grinds. I clean my machine and carafe, refularly with White distilled Vinegar. I have tried HB customer service. Long wait times. Call back feature selected... NO RETURN CALLS! Wow. Just, wow. Trying to find trouble shoot online for this topic, forget it. Nowhere. Frustrated, I even tried a 1:1 chat, online. I get some guy from Just Answer; and for $5, they’ll enroll me in a monthly service. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I called a different division of HB appliances and was told: so sorry. Please return to place of purchase. Oh, without receipt?? Who keeps receipts for items like this? I bought it Bed Bath & Beyond. I was told try there maybe they’ll help you. GREAT. Now I have a machine that’s... garbage thanks Hamilton Beach. SO, HB...RECYCLERY!!! Oh, guess not. OK. SERIOUSLY, HAMILTON BEACH??? You clearly do not care about customer satisfaction. Ok. I’m free to spend my dollars anywhere and on anything OTHER THAN ANY OF YOUR PRODUCTS. I will
NEVER purchase from you, again. PERIOD.

I bought a Hamilton Beach Flex Brew. It started leaking water. I was going to remove the screws from the botton and fix it. You guys put a type of screw on it that is impossible to remove just so a person cannot repair them. Now I wi;; have to buy a new one, but NEVER A HAMILTON BEACH OF ANY KIND AGAIN !!

Model 49615 coffeemaker burns your hand when you pour coffee and get near the bottom of pot. Someone is going to get seriously hurt. If I still haD RECEIPT WOULD RETURN MINE. iT DOES MAKE DECENT COFFEE BUT NOT WORTH TAKING CHANCE ON GETTING BURNED. hUSBAND WROTE TO YOU ABOUT THIS BUT AS EXPECTED no reply pOOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

I purchased a Hamilton Beach toaster on January, 9, 2019. It quit working on Feb, 26, 2019. It has a ninety day warranty plus, I purchased an extended the warranty for one year. After finally contacting someone at 800-851-8900, I was in for another surprise. I was told I would have to pay $11.49 to return the toaster to Hamilton Beach. The toaster cost twenty-two dollars, no one would pay that amount to return it. I told the lady I spoke with I will crush it with a large hammer and throw it in the trash. I will never buy another Hamilton Beach product.

Hamilton Beach toasters model T95
This unit does not toast evenly on both sides of the bread. The left or right side is the same only toast on one side of the bread. This is the second Hamilton Beach toaster we have purchased with the same problem.

I am a Quality Assurance Engineer and have been in product manufacturing and testing for over 40 years and this product is one of the worst produced that I have found on the market.
We are completely dissatisfied with Hamilton Beach products and will no longer support them.

Bought a coffee pot with both the pot and kcup. kcup doesn't work and the coffee pot is starting not to work. very disappointed. Got it at Walmart and don't have a receipt or the box. This is less than a month old. After the money we spent and the brand name didn't think I had to keep receipt but I will think twice next time.

I have purched two coffee maker brew station units models 47900, and within one year or less the coffee pot tank keeps leaking from the bottom of the tank. What ever is in the tank to stop the coffee from leaking out dose not work. I like your coffee maker. I just bought a new coffee maker model 48464 i just hope this one don`t leak.If this one leaks to what can your company do for me if this one leaks,Will you send me a new coffee maker or can i get back my money, after two coffee makers going out.If not i will have to find a new company to buy a coffee maker from.
ralph Ventrella jr
rventrellajr@att.net
12/9/18

Having trouble with my FlexBrew coffee maker. Single serve feature is not working. All the coffee grounds from Kcup end up in coffee cup. Purchased this coffee maker in August. Called customer service number today. On hold for over 1 1/2 hours. Your customer service is horrible.

Got a brand new Hamilton Beach appliance. Here is my complaint. I opened the box read the directions. Went to the store, got some muffins , cheese, meat and eggs, good so far right WRONG the only thing that fit that hole was the eggs. Ok no problem took a compass measured the hole then used it to draw circles on the meat, cheese and muffins. Now all I had to do was take a knife or whatever was handy and cut them to the right size. Next after I moved the microwave away from the wall so I could plug it in, I realized it did not have an on off switch, No problem I will just move everything out of the way whenever I have to unplug it or plug it in.

Now of course it don't have a light that comes on when its done so I will just find a timer and set it for 5 minutes and hope for the best. That sounds like a good way to cook eggs raw, burned or somewhere in the middle being you cant see the eggs good luck.Well finally got my thing that does not even look like anything I have ever seen before, not sure if I should eat it or give it to the dog. Well that easy to fix breakfast just turned into 2 and a half hours so guess I will just call in sick and return this nightmare to whoever dreamed it up.

I ordered a Hamilton Beach Flex Brew Single serve coffee maker, I paid extra shipping charges for faster shipping, I was promised it by November 24 because of the faster shipping, I did not receive it, I would like my 13. plus dollars refunded because it was not delivered on time, please refund my credit card for the extra shipping fee.

Really think again when purchasing this coffee maker (FlexBrew® Single-Serve Coffee Maker) from Hamilton Beach or receive it as a gift as we had last Christmas from my husband's children. We loved this combo, best of both coffee worlds. Our coffee maker broke, leaking water everywhere. So I called them and they requested that I send them pictures of the cord cut from the coffee maker and the coffee maker. I have been doing this since September 28, 2015. I guess so don't they think we are scamming them for a new one?? And in that conversation I had to submit to them my $19.99 via credit card for shipping out our new coffee maker. Today is October 7th and they are still requesting pictures of the cut cord and the coffee maker, but this time they want a picture of the back of the coffee maker with the cut cord, so I haven't got any further than September 28, 2015.

My husband called Hamilton Beach customer service on October 8th, and they were very rude to him about this issue. They insisted on the picture of the back of the maker and the cut cord. As mentioned above, this was the first time they asked for this picture. He asked to speak to numerous managers (who were all conveniently in a meeting) and even the president of Hamilton Beach which this customer service person didn't know, really you work there. Didn't get very far with customer service on October 8th. He took the pics they asked for and sent them on October 8th. So now we are waiting to see when this coffee maker will be delivered. And keep in the mind they have had our money since September 28, 2015. Really think twice when purchasing Hamilton Beach products, returning a damaged product is not an easy task.

Have feedback for Hamilton Beach?