T-Mobile Complaints Continued... (Page 1)

854+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call T-Mobile corporate: 425-378-4000

I purchased a LG Stylo 4 from the T-Mobile store 1835 US Hwy 1 STE 173, Saint Augustine, Florida 32084 on Sunday February 3, 2019. I went to return the phone on Saturday February 9th due to its size... it is entirely too big, and difficult to manage and store. I wanted to buy a LG Q7+ which was on display for $275 according to the sign posted along side the phone. When I went to the counter to purchase the LG Q7+ the T Mobile Representative said that it cost $375, although the sign for the phone stated $275 on February 9th. . I was told to come back the following day and talk with the store's manager Drew McClung. I went in the next day and Mr. McClung would not honor the prior day's posting of $275. I returned the Stylo 4 and paid the $50 restocking fee. Everything was restored on my old cell phone. So here I am out of $50 and stuck with my old cell, back to square one and minus $50. How disappointing that a price listed to the public was not honored. I am requesting that T-Mobile sell the LG Q7+ to me at the posted price, $275. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

To Whom It May Concern

I am writing about an issue that I have been having with Tmobile for about a yeat now. I have been with Tmobile for over 8 years. I lastly had the Tmobile to go plan due to issues with my account but I wanted to contine my services with Tmobile. I had the Tmobile to go plan for over a year and I was fine with it.
My problem started when I wanted to add my son to the acct and was told that I would need to have a regular account and my number would have to change to have the benefits of that plan. I was then told that my son would also needt o change his number ( he's had the same number for 7 years). I thought that was the only way to do it, so we did it.
We were then told that it would be better due to lower rates since I was adding a line to the account. I was told that we could pick a phone for his line for free and that I would be responsible for the taxes only and would have to pay that upfront. We were told that he could pick 3 accessories from the shelf for free. He then told the cashier how to ring the items up and she looked confused. I should have known something then but there was no additional fee until I received my bill.
I questioned him on how this would work with the warrenty that I have on my phone due to having a different number and totally new account and he stated that it would be the same. I left the store thinking everything would be ok. I warrenty that I mentioned was going to cost me 150/250 to have my phone replaced so I was waiting until I had the extra money. Once I was able to process the warernty claim I was told that the warrenty was no longer valid due to the change. I told them what happened and a case was opened but it would take awhile and I was without a phone. I went to the retail store and told the mgr (same guy) what happened and he said that he would be ableto help. He adv of the phones that I could get and they were not what I wanted but I was without a phone so I went with the REVVL. I had issues with it and returned it within 2 weeks time. I went back to him and he told me that I had to call Customer Service and that if I have any issues to come back and see him " the mgr Victor". I was back at the store a few days later because I didnt want the time to die for the return. I was then told he was out due to his baby's bith. I called the call center again and at that point I was very upset. I then went to the President of the company and I talked to Abigail and was told that she was the Presidents assistant. She gave me her number and extention and said she would take care of everything. It seemed like everything was fine, she replaced the phone and had it mailed to me and I was able to mail in the other phone that I received from the store.
The next month I received my bill and the phone and accessories were on their for both phones. I called and was told it would be taken care of. That really meant that the charges were broken down and I was not supposed to notice. I called the next time and was told that the accessories were not free and are not charged upfront and billed over instalments. I advised her that that was not what we were told. We were told that they were free with the purchase of the phone. I also told her that I remember vividly because I told him that we didnt need it and I can ofer phone cases online for aound 10-15 dollars. HE then respnded that these items were free and guided my sone to the shelf and told what rows he could chosse from. I was told that it would still be on my bill but would be credited to my account.
The next month I received a letter from the collections agency. At this point Im super upset because I was told not worry about the old account so I didnt . I called the call center again and told basically by a mgr that they cant do anything. I then verified that there was no final bill sent to me and since I had no access to that account I would not know. I was then told that I would receive a 100.00 credit to my account for the misunderstanding. There was no misunderstanding but a mess up. I then returned to the store and I was told that he no longer worked there!
I try to reach Abigail at the number given( 877-290-6323 ext 3418068) and leave voice mailS... no call back. I never heard back from her or anyone else. Im not stuck with a collections notice for a bill that I didnt know existed on an account that I was told not to worry about due to the new account.
I continue to pay the bill so nothing else happens but I call to see what can be done. O speak to several mgrs and told that nothing can be done. I also find out that there changes made to my account that I didnt make. I was also told that I had to pay a hign deposit on a new phone due to the amount of installments on the accessories that I was told were free in the first place! Im so aggrevated at this point and dont know what to do!
Someone has to be held accountable. The manager has to have some accountability also. I have been working on my credit and now this happens and it was unneccessary. Im ready to end my business with Tmobile. I know we are only a couple verses the many but I honestly feel that someone has to make this right.

Kanyanette Jones

In 2013 I transferred my cellular accounts from AT&T to T Mobile because of a special that T Mobile was offering, 4 lines for $100.00 and they would pay $250.00 per line to port in your old Number, with that being said we did this and never received the $250.00 for the five lines, we paid AT&T because it was hindering our credit- then we also brought in out I phones and turned them in to T-Mobile to get Samsung's back- on the first bill the bill should have been $100.00 plus an addition line connection fees were advertised free. the first bill was $581.00! could not get anyone at T-Mobile to help us with this- either out of the country rude customer service reps- etc.. so we went to the store and complained they sent us to t mobile cust serv, we ended up cancelling, no contract with T Mobile but with AT&T we did have a contract- we had to pay AT&T over $1700 dollars in cancellation fees- T Mobile sent our account to Convergent who is charging us $1900 dollars and are willing to settle for $600.00 absolutely not! you owe us. I need for the collection to be taken off of the credit bureau and cancelled with convergent- I called T mobile and spoke to a supervisor who disconnected my call! T mobile does not have record of the bills and neither does Convergent- It is illegal to charge a person and send them to collections without valid and accurate info. I am sending this complaint to BBB as well and some attorneys on the web that are suing TMobile- all I want is to receive an email or letter with confirmation that this has been take care of and deleted out of my credit file. Please call me at 913-337-5319 Thank You Fernando Rodelas CC: CEO of T Mobile John Legere, President of T Mobile Mike Sievert. BBB.

for info on the account the last 4 of the social are 6044- Fernando Rodelas opened in 2013

I am writing to dispute the recent charges to my business account MSEA, LLC 964398211. My bank account was drafted a $511.50 payment that I am disputing and now I am unable to get my medicine nor food for the month of February. I am at a disadvantage in negotiating reimbursement as a vulnerable adult as I tried to speak with the customer care person. Help, the authorization was for the active account that had be closed prior to January 30, 2019

I get no phone signal at work. I complained about this for the last 2 years my work address 1700 Clairmont Rd Decatur GA 30033 and the VA Hospital 1670 Clairmont Rd. My message and miss called don't show up for 24-48 hrs. I also signed up for the veteran discount at a kiosk and it was never applied my phone number 770-685-0960

I am trying to switch to Verizon Wireless to get as far away from T-Mobile as possible. However, when Verizon went to activate my phone with their SIM card, my phone locked and now T-Mobile is saying they cannot unlock it until the final bill is paid. Well, the final bill isn't even generated and won't be for another 3 weeks! Absolutely unacceptable. I paid both my iphone 8's off over 4 months ago, which means T-Mobile does not own them, which in turn means they should not be locked. I find it reprehensible that they continued to lock my phone after I had paid off the phones and I seriously think this should or may be illegal.

I find it unacceptable that there is no faster to solution to unlocking the phone than the 24 hour request period. Every time the request is sent, I wait another 24 hours just to be told that my phones cannot be unlocked. There should be a direct number to the unlocking department (whoever they are) for emergency unlocking situations. This is a business phone and this whole situation should never have happened.

T-Mobile is by far the worst cell phone provider in this country and should be ashamed for the way they treat customers.

After speaking to someone on the phone at T-Mobile in August 2017, they took my $10 and sent me a SIM starter kit so I could install it into my existing phone before signing up for a plan. Today is 2-1-2019. The SIM card has an expiration date of 6-28-2019... BUT.... what T-Mobile won't tell you is that you have 60 days to install it before it goes *poof*... never mind that the card hasn't expired yet. After being shuffled between 4 reps in India and then finally to a US rep and her floor manager, I ended up with absolutely no attempts on their part to make this right by me. They would speak over me, answering any question I had with the same reply that the card had expired and they were happy to send me a new card for $25. Over and over! I'm not sure where they were trained to think that rudeness would be a sure-fire way to turn me into a happy customer. I didn't even get an offer of a $10 refund or $10 credit toward their SIM card that now sells for $25. I can only see that this is a bait'n'hook scam or consumer fraud. Hey, I wouldn't be so upset if someone had told me I had 60 days or if there had been something in the envelope or within the starter kit packet explaining that, but their failure to inform me doesn't justify ripping me off. My final contact was in sales and then her floor manager, Zachs. Both were very condescending and didn't seem to care that I was out $10 and got nothing but aggravation for it. What has happened to customer service? I've got to say that Verizon still seems to know what it is, and I will bring my additional business to them now, and T-Mobile will never, ever be a consideration again. I've never been treated so poorly to inspire me to post a complaint to protect other consumers before, but they earned this one. Good luck if you choose to do business with them. I suggest going to a store where you can get the name of the person taking your money, and have them put everything in writing. Note: After reading others' complaints against T-Mobile, I feel very fortunate that they made me angry enough to choose to not do business with them... all for only $10!

I am very unhappy. I have been dealing with this issue for over a year. I have called and spent countless hours on the phone and have gotten no results after countless times of being told I would.
I purchased a Galaxy Note 8 with the buy one get one free promotion and they did not have the second one in the store so they told me it would be mailed out to me.
I never received it so about 6-7 months later I began calling and trying to get this resolved.After specking with 10-15 different supervisors and being told that this would be shipped out on more then one occasion this has turned into a nightmare. Now I am being told that I am not eligible for the promised phone. I am paying about 450 a month and been with T mobile for about 8 years.on phone services and am to the point where I am thinking of leaving T-Mobile to go with Verizon.
This has been the worst I have dealt with.
I need this taken care of asap.

SMS Not Sending. After over 10 years with T-Mobile it may be time to switch carriers. After 10+ hours on the phone with tech support via phone calls and chatting nobody is still receiving my text messages even though they say sent. After hours, tech support said it was my phone after assuring them it was not (because I put family members SIM card in and texting worked fine) despite this logic they insisted I get a new phone to resolve the issue. Against all logic I bought a new $600 phone as predicted this did not solve the problem and they offered a whooping $50 credit for my new phone. The very nice rep at the store tried for over an hour to resolve issue with Tech Support with no success. The most frustrating part is that I am on my 3rd trouble ticket number. Once the trouble ticket gets escalated above regular tech support someone closes it out without confirming with me that it has been resolved. I am now on my 3rd trouble ticket #22254690. The very nice reps keep promising me that it will be resolved and not to worry. Very difficult running my business with people not receiving my text messages.

T-Mobile is stated to the best cellular service; however, my financial experiences have been the worst. First of all, when I switched from Sprint to T-Mobile, T-Mobile never paid my final bill. The final bill of $1693.00 is now on my credit report. I have gone to the store at Northgate Mall located in Durham, North Carolina and inquired about this. They have instructed to submit my final bill, which was done more than twice. I currently still have that line with T-Mobile, and just overall am so done with the customer service of T-Mobile.

Second complaint is, I had ordered another line and cell phone with T-Mobile. That cell phone was returned within the time frame, and the line was ever used. However, T-Mobile was drafting my account each month for the monthly payment. I had gone into a store, which called in to close the account and started the process of a refund. I was told on December 1, 2018 that I would receive a refund of $210.00. As of today, that refund has not been received. I called back in January 19, 2019, the operator processed another request for refund. On today, I am told that the refund has been denied. Please tell me why. I received confirmation that the cellphone was returned. There was absolutely no usage on the cell phone line.

T-Mobile has become a thorn and have very poor customer service satisfaction. Every time, I have a problem with T- Mobile y problems are never solved. T-Mobile has caused a problem on personal credit report as well as over the past few months of overcharging me.
Upon switching cellular services, T-Mobile was supposed to mail me a credit card to pay Sprint. That card was never received. I was told by a phone operator, that the card would be send electronically, and it was never received.

T-Mobile customer service continues to lie and break promises. I no longer go to the store at Northgate Mall in Durham, NC. They have clearly allowed my credit report to be ruined after promising better rates than Sprint. However, if I'd known my credit would become screwed up, I would have stayed with Sprint.

Then I come to T-Mobile, and discover that you are will taking money from me. I am so regretful for coming to T-Mobile. However, I have gotten better and pleasant service from the T-Mobile store on Glenn School Road in Durham, NC, I am just unhappy with the poor customer service satisfaction I have been receiving towards my problems.

i bought a phone back in march in 2012 used in till feb25.2012 then my phone didnt work tried to fix the prombles but coundnt so tmoble told me to go to target to get the phone replaced so i did and they coundnt fix it so they gave my a newer phone and that broke. i was charfed with two phones that never work and i was carged with two broken phones and chargers 732688-4827 and 732766-7976.344.00 charde with two cancellations fees 200. 200. each .totle 798.00 totlled charges. thank u stacy melby

Brought 2 phones in October of 2018 from 218 commerce circle in Bristol pa with a free tablet I was asked did I want to insure phones and I said yes but didn't want to insure tablet. I was having issues with phone so I took it back to the store on 1/26/2019 that I brought it from 218 commerce circle in Bristol pa and I was treated in a unprofessional manner, I was told that I didn't have insurance and I told them that was in correct. Store manager Alexis put me thru to customer service and they in turn sent me back to Alexis who refuse to give me any other options or help me. Words were exchanged and Alexis walked off and told me to fuck off. I am furious because I spent over 1000 dollars in phones and the employee did not put insurance on my phones. I would like to be compensated in some way and an apology for the way I was treated. I work for Fedex express and I would fire any of my employees if they treated a customer the way I was treated. I will not stop until I am heard and something is done about that store. I just wanted my phone fix not trying to be fraudulent in anyway because of his mistake I am now without a phone and 800 dollars very angry customer....

I want an e-mail address to send a transcript to, for you to see. I was told I could get a plan at a local T-Mobile store only to put forth, time, effort, gas, etc. and find out I couldn't. Also some other issues I would like to discuss. Also I went to a store about getting information on a plan and to buy an $80 phone, only to have the clerk insist I get the $300 phone, which I re-iterated numerous times I did not want or need that phone. Only to have him tell me they would finance it (seriously, if you need to finance $300, a phone SHOULD NOT be your next purchase). Then he asked (it was a Thurs) if I was to decide to buy it (the $300 phone) would I mind waiting until Monday, because then his training period would be over and he would get commission.
Virgil
386-569-8912

we been having this ongoing problem with us paying and the money has not been applied to the right account, the problem has been going on since 2015, its been 5 years and still we back to the same place, always the same exact problem we pay and the money doesn't get applied to the account, the check has our account # written on it .

I really don't like to be lied to. Your employees including manager at the Lakewood WA 98499 location straight lied to my face. I been using your services thru metropcs and was going to switch over to the mobile but your employees told a bold face lie to my face. Not knowing that I have an old friend who worked for you. Integrity is big on customer service. I'm looking to move my services. I'm very disappointed about my experience at your store!

I want to first apologize, for having such bad payments. But on 12/27/18 I called and spoke to a representative name Crystal in Oklahoma and I do believe call was recorded. Well that time the services were suspended, what told to me was that 478.55 needed to be paid and I think I was connected to Kelly at the Financial Dept. don't remember if it was crystal or Kelly but I was told I had 3 months which would be March 10 to pay this amount and the rest of balance would be connected to be payed with restored services and that nothing more would be added to balance because phones were not working. I called on 1/16/19 to make a payment and was told that 571.76 needed to be paid for restored services. I called again and spoke to Priscilla on 1/20 and was told the same thing, I asked for a email and she said that only had a mailing address. I am very disappointed with the way I have been treated. All I ask is for someone to investigate this matter and let me know. Thank You.

I purchased a new phone on 12/3/18 and spoke with Ebony. The phone was mailed to me because there is No T-Mobile Store here in Dubuque, IA. You had a new Promotion going on and I was not told about it.
I called on 12/13/18 and spoke with Jasper to get help setting up my New phone. I asked him about the Promotion. I then added a New line to my account. I did everything for the Promotion in order to get the 50 inch Samsung TV. Jasper let me do everything over the phone rather than driving an hour an a half to Davenport since we do not have a store here were I live. He then told me I should receive a Email in three days.
I called on 12/26/18 and spoke with Josh the supervisor. I was calling about my bill because it was higher than what I was told by Ebony. He was questioning me and stated the 4 reps that I talked to before said I was not eligible and said I had to go to a store. He kept repeating this. The 4 reps that you spoke with before told you that you were not eligible. Why did you even call. I told him to please be quiet. I called because I needed help setting my New phone up that I just bought. I also purchased a new line that was added to my account. I told him to pull the call between Josh and I so he can hear what was said.
I can not believe how this supervisor made me feel and treated me with no respect. I was so upset and hurt. He acted like I could not call T-Mobile, but I am a member. I felt like dirt when I got off the phone with him. I did everything for this promotion except go to a store, but we do not have a store her in Dubuque, IA. If Jasper told me that I had to go to the store, then I would have. He was nice and thought he was helping out. I never did get a Email.
I tried to make this short. I have more notes. I thought Customers meant something? I was with IWireless for 12 years and they said to try you. I have been with you for 6 months.

I have been a customer for a long time. I bought the cheapest phone you had. the man who took care of me said I'm going to give you a case and shield protector. I said thank you I have my receipt. on that day I paid off 2 phones I was paying on. I have that receipt. there were no charges for the case and shield and chip. then when I get my bill they are on there. I called at least 20 times I went to the store the manager said she would take care of it. I called and they said my bill would be 83. 87 a month that the charges were taken. off did not happen. now I get a call the store will credit me 30 and team mobile 50. but my bill will stay the same. no I have been paying for items I did not ask for. I want them removed and I want my bill back to 83.00 dollars or I will present everything to my attorney and sue you for all the calls aggravation and making my blood pressure go up. Some one needs to take this seriously and go threw all the notes if your representatives do their job right I will not pay the bill till it is correct or I will let it go to collections and sue you.

I've made three or more attempts to get my auto pay charges changed which are associated with a two-line account, which I no longer have...different customer representatives give different resolutions, but yet the auto pay has not changed...I need someone to look into this matter and make the necessary changes to my account...

I signed up on October 20, 2018 in Suitland, MD. Then rec'd. a bill for $123 due on 11/13/2018. That's when I discovered that an I Phone that I had not purchased had been added to the account. The I Phone was purchased in Atlantic City, NJ 30 mins before the T-Mobile employee put my Motorola in my hand! T-Mobile adjusted my bill and (claimed) the matter had been referred to its fraud unit. The bill due in Dec. 2018 also was incorrect and still had the I Phone in the bill. They once again adjusted my bill and assured me the matter would be addressed. Then my bill due 1/3/2019 still charged me for an I Phone that I didn't and couldn't have purchased. This time they didn't adjust my bill. They made me pay for something I didn't and couldn't have purchased. This company is the WORST. There's a crook in their employ and they seem apathetic or impotent about doing something about it.

Thank you for the person who HELPED ME @ the American Canyon Store in California....I had a great customer experience I purchase my phone...He took the time and went out his way to reassure me...my phone had be damaged he was smart and confident in knowing his job...I loved his positive support

Marcy Adams

415-972-9850 t-mobile for life

I went into the TMobile store located in Broomall PA on 12/26/18, to complete a buyers remorse. The phone was shopped to the store so it was never in my possession. After repeating myself to the associate she finally got the phone out of the back, I handed her my return label issued by tmobile she didn't know what to do with it. I explained repeatedly and she took the label and placed losely on the box and placed it under the counter. I did not feel good about this so I went outside and called 611. I explained the situation and was advised that they send back products daily if not every other. The phone rep reassured me that she documented my account and to call back in about a week. I called today 1/7/19 because I still never received confirmation about the phone or my refund. The rep today tracked and found that it wasn't sent out until 1/2/19. That is a week after I returned it and completely unacceptable as it will be another week before I am refunded my money. This is extremely poor customer service, your own employees do not follow your protocol and as a result the customer has to suffer.

I WOULD RATE IT 0... I have been trying for hours to get T-Mobile to credit my account and give me mins.
I sat for 2 hours explaining the problem to MANY service reps. After being on hold for 1 hour and 25mins i finally got one that was going to help and POOF i had to go back to the start,

This is what is going on...I paid 30.00 to my account for mins On 12/9/18. The total was 33.95 ... They then took out 43.95 I called again long wait times, But they said they would refund the 10.00. I received the refund of 10.99

My Bank account shows the payment coming out 120/18 ORUS TR:610197 RF-200396531T 43.95 , >>>>>>>>>I SET IT UP FOR 30.00

My bank account shows. 12/13/18 OURS TR:-409131 RF20002858767T 10.99>>>>>>>>RETUNED.

I have not received the minutes for the 30.00 you still have. Your customer service is basically the run around. Most of them can't speak english very well and they just keep passing me off to another one then I get hung up while waiting AGAIN.
I guess if I don't hear back from this email I will just go to Our States Attorney General becasue if you are doing it to one you are doing it to many.

My email is Thefritzkes@aol.com MY LAND LINE IS 651-272-5142.. I HAVE TO SAY I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR AOUND A DECADE OR MORE AND I AM STUNNED BY YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE and have never had this problem before.

My cell phone # account # is 651-431-8432

Jody Fritzke

The reno store in midwest city OK.The poorly dressed and dirty looking White girl that works there was rude to me because i didn't understand a problem with my phone.
She embarrassed me in front everybody in the store.All the other workers are very nice.I was the only White man there while five black workers and four cust- were staring at me.She doesn't know anything of how a phone works ( there's to much wi-fi in the air) This is not the first time she has been rude to me..I have been a loyal paying cust- for yrs.This is unaceptable!! Please do something.I have told everybody I meet that T-moble is the best! Thank You.Tom Thomas (405) 361-1491

Today January 4th, 2019 I have called 8 times to the *611 and transferred over ten times. My issue is still not fixed. I have an ein number for a business that I own. I was told I can get the family discount of 40.00. Which 40.00 was credited today for the discount because I was told it would not start until next month that I was already ready to go to go to the website and enter my email and phone number. Which I did, it says I am not elgible. I call back and reach a lady named Micah. Micah transferred me to the business account side. Which the guy transferred me to a place that needed a dealer code. Mind you I have already waited 30 minutes to speak to someone each of these 8 times. Now, I am waiting for a call back to get the run around.

My Phone was Stolen, trying to block phone but it seems hard for the agents from the Philippens to tell me the Status of the phone, also quality of their knowledge about purchasing a new phone was difficult to understand I have been a LOYAL customer for several years and getting very little help when I need support with a Stolen phone issue and trying to replace my phone, I miss your LOYALTY dept. if I can contact some one to help that would be great as I have no number for some one to contact me. Sincerely frustrated Peter Angles my SUSpender number is 818 636 5798

To Whom It May Concern

I’m currently a T-Mobile customer and I’m very disappointed in the way Customer Service and the Supervisors and Manger Jessie handle my account. On 12/22/18, I placed and order for the Rose Gold Samsung Galaxy watch and was told that I wouldn’t have to put any money down and that my monthly payment would be 15 a month and that I would get my watch on 12/26/18, and that I would would receive a E-sign document so when I didn’t received the document I call on Sunday 12/23/18 to verify the order I was told that it was processed and that I would get the document on 12/24/18 when the supervisor came in and processed the E-sign. So I called again on 12/26/18 and advise them that I don’t have a tracking number I spoke with Tiffany and she stated that she would call me back when she spoke to the person that did the order. When she call me back she stated that watch wasn’t order because it was on back order. I explained to her that I have called 3 times and no one took the time to verify and that I was dis pleased about the handling of this issue she then told me she could order it but I would need to pay 60.00 and I advise her that I should and they drop the call not me and that I want paying for it upfront and I should have to now. I then get a Team expert Thomas who tells me that he will send the black one out and that we could order the Rose gold on 12/30/18, he calls back today and said that it could be order but I will have to pay 60.00, I advise him that I should pay anything because that is the original agreement and T-Mobile drop the ball not me. I was lied to and T-Mobile has misrepresented themselves as a company and don’t keep their word to their customers. If you can’t provide a service the customer should be notified in a timely manner not continue to call in and the some finally does there job. I would like someone from the corporate office not the loyal team to contact me. You will be losing a customer behind this unprofessional behavior as a company.

DeMorry Walker
512-317-0009

I went to a store in laurel,Md to get my phone upgraded to the new iphone and the lady who attended to me was very rude to me. she really spoit my day that made me not to buy the phone and i been with tmobile for 5yrs now. i really feeled disrespected and insulted.

I do not even know if you are going to resolve my problem but I have to start here regarding my complain. I have been with t mobile for more than 15 years which now I regret to be honest. My main line number is 832 606 4260. I have two more additional lines but last Sunday around 11.30 am I added a new line and I was given a promotional discount for I phone 7 for around $210 for 24 months bill credit and in addition the representative gave me a promotional discount to trade in my I phone 6 and get half price of for I phone 8. I got both phones and only saw uncoming credit for the I phone 8 only and then I called customer servie to resolve this issue. Very Frustrating and instead of resolving my issue they are making it worst and no one was able to help me. Thursday around 11 pm I called for the third time and things got much worst, I saw two additional lines added to my account and when I call customer servive I was told that those promotions were wrong and I asked for a supervisor and I was told that no one is available. It is a scam , really. I AM ASKING SOME ONE TO CALL ME AND RSOLVE THIS ISSUE. My first call and order was on Sunday, December 16th with a representative named Tierra

To Whom it may concern:

I’m writing the email in great disappointment with the lack of respect, and level of in-experience, and competency of the T-Mobile Staff. Today typifies; to the extreme, Poor Customer Service at a level that in 48 years i have never experienced. About two weeks ago i called customer service on the phone to complain that my service was extremely low and that my phone stayed at one bar, this is never happened before but it has something to do with the new location i am usually at, the Customer Service Rep (CSR), advised that a signal booster would probably fix the problem, and so he mailed me one. When it arrived it did not work, after a 35 Minute phone call with Technical Support, it was decided, he would send me another one , because this one was clearly defected. the second one , same issue , the Third unit sent to me , same issue. so i gave up. i asked what so i do with the three sets of units i have at my home. I was told to simply take them to my nearest T-Mobile store and turn them in. so i did exactly that,.When i arrived the store was PACKED with customers and only one young man working the counter (poor kid) and he was sick coughing, hacking and sneezing all over the place, He clearly should not have called in sick. I waited 45 minutes to speak with him, only to find out he did not know how to do the return process, however he contacted someone on the phone and he was able to accept one of the units and print me out a receipt, we are now at 1 hour and 20 Minutes in the store, He Gave up because by this time people were ALL were complaining about the wait time and most of them walked out, He advised that this store was not a corporate store it was only a franchise store, and that i needed to go 3 Miles for a different store where they could help, Just so happens this store is inside one of the most popular malls in Los Angeles. I get to the mall and have to drive around the PACKED parking lot for 30 Minutes to get a parking spot. i get one and head inside cut my way through the crowds with two heavy boxes, I get to the store and the line is OUT THE DOOR, but i wait because i want to get rid of these things and i certainly DO NOT WANT TO BE CHARGED for them. I wait it out and NO one in the store know what to do, it was a cluster *****.
so I called 611 and two of the young ladies working the desk called on their phones for help all three of us on the phone with T-Mobile trying to figure out how to get these units back to where them once came. after another 45 minutes they gave up , and basically told me to take the units, with me and try to ship them. The 611 person i called refused to let me speak to a manager , put me on hold for a long time came back to the call and asked me if the problem was fixed. Bottom line i still have these darn things i am Disabled and cannot get around as freely as others. I asked the CSR about compensating me for my time and level of stress and anxiety this has caused me, she said have a good day sir. Aweful Aweful Aweful day..

Very Respectfully
Aaron G. Duplessis
323 508-6929

I am having problems with my phone telling me I do not have enough memory. I know that is not possible and there is something wrong. I went to the T Mobile store in my area and sat for 25 minutes and was not seen for help. Two women employees were working with other customers, After 5 minutes one of them went into the back and then told me someone would help me in a few minutes., However, after 20 minutes no one came. I then left. This is very poor customer service and I think T Mobile can and should do better.

Switched from Verizon to t mobile was promised better service after we got home the first night and could not make a phone call from our home in a very populated area. we were lead to believe that (TOWERS) were being installed at the end of 2018 and our reception would improve dramatically. sadly thats not the case. As more and more people signed on it got worse and worse till our service was so bad we had to use a verizon phone to contact t mobile customer service. what we wanted was to take back the phone we had to purchase because mine was to old for their system. they said it was an iPhone 6. I am extremely upset with t mobile. Clearly I was a victim of false promises. I will be talking with Management about this

Please see my Trouble ticket #21746526, and #{0}for one, Nelle 1394097 and Aira. My number is 323-342-3327. I purchased your international text, talk and unlimited data plan to prepare for my trip to South Africa, where I am now. It worked for 3 days. Every since then, only the phone and text were working at 2G. As I now have no hotspot to run my computer, Aira a new talk and text plan at $20. It is not working as there is now no 2G. I cannot make calls or text my clients and family in the US! I have made over 21 calls to Customer Care, but this is now the worse result. NOW, I cannot even call Customer Care!! I have spent hours on the phone with Tmobile when I should have been enjoying South Africa. Please help me sort this out. I need to stay in contact with my family!!!!

Tired, frustrated, screwed by T Mobile.
Stephanie Brailsford

I am unable to access my online account.
This situation has existed for over a month.
I have talked to 16 T-Mobile customer phone support personnel in the last month, visited T- Mobile stores in Seattle WA and Monterey, CA., all with no success.
I have had 4 different customer phone personnel commit to phoning me back within 48 hours, and never had one return call.
November 13th I was given ticket # 21552375.
I have occasions to add time to my phone outside the U.S. and online is the most convenient.
Ritchie Aird

I purchased a phone case for my iPhone XR and decided to take it back for a exchange ONLY . I explain I didn’t have my receipt but was told she’ll look it up . Well it took about 15min and she returned back and said she couldn’t find my receipt and that I need to take it back where I got it from...poor customer service skills . All I wanted was a different color. I’m not happy

IT IS 8:00 pm AND AFTER SPENDING 1:00 - 2:30 with MY LOCAL T-MOBIL LOCATION TO UPGRADE -----
MY PHONE IS NOT FUNCTIONING!!!!!! I am 82 and tried to call my son and it did not go through and contacted you and was told to go to my T-Mobile shop. I ONLY HOPE I DO NOT HAVE AN EMERGENCY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Transferred from Sprint in March. Did not receive bill until June. Submitted for rebate in the store with store manager where received the bill. Never received my rebate. Completed rebate in the store. No one will assist. This is false advertising and requires legal action.

Tried to send text but couldn't because I have had NO SERVICE since early afternoon. Tried to find way to email for help via desk top computer-tmobile wants to have me update my password, tired to by pass that as I like my password and DO NOT WANT TO BE CHANGING IT EVERY TIME TMOBILE BURPS!!!! After trying 3 times to bypass this step, tmobile locked me out. So now, I have no cell service and no way to contact tmobile. RIDICULOUS. tmobile should do their job and protect our personal information so customers don't have to constantly be changing passwords. I pay for service-I have NO service- I want credit for service i have already paid for and do not have. All cell companies should be required to have chat and email service available during "no service" outages so customers can get assistance and at the very least some sort of info on when service will be restored. Thank goodness for my computer because my cell phone service is junk!!!!!

On December 1, 2018 my ex-husband, who is not on my account nor is his old phone number a part of my T-Mobile account, was able to call in and receive information about gift cards that were sent to me electronically. There is an alert on my account that states that John Schantz is not to have any information concerning this account, yet he was given all of the information that he asked for. He did not have the proper name to the account he did not have the pass code to the account and yet and still he was given this information. The only way that I found out that he called in was that T-Mobile sent me an email that stated I had recently changed my pass code and if it was not me I was to call in. The supervisor that assisted me lied by saying they are allowed to give him general information concerning promotions that T-Mobile is offering. That is not the information that he was given. He was given specific information about my account and where the gift cards that were to me had be sent. T-Mobile has violated my privacy and my safety and yet you all refuse to acknowledge that it was done or even identify how and why it was done. I am requesting a copy of the audio call that was made to T-Mobile on December 1, 2018 at 8:39 a.m. concerning my account. I can be reached at 602 703-3420

I had to close out my account due to poor connectivity in my area. I called and cancelled and paid for everything on the 12th of August 2018. I had a credit on my account from a BOGO error and was told I could not use that to pay off my phones when I cancelled but would receive a prepaid card back after the last bill posted. I called back on the 28th of August and was told that my Apple Watch account was not cancelled and I requested again at that time for it to be cancelled. I was told that I had to wait until after the final bill was posted on the 4th of September that I would get my prepaid card within 30 days from that....so I waited. I called to inquire where my card was on the 7th of November and was informed that Akeem did not cancel my account but rather just suspended my account???? So apparently on the 9th of November my account was cancelled (Not the 7th when I called). I was told again that I would have to wait the 30 days and after many, many phone calls later and waiting until the 9th of December, I still have no tracking number for my prepaid card. I find it hard to understand why I have to wait the time, when it was a T-Mobile Employee error. In calling today (10 December 2018), I am now being told that I have to wait 45 days before anything can be done, if I have not received the card by then. Why is it so difficult for T-Mobile to pay me what is owed to me, I paid all of my bills on-time and paid off everything that I was supposed to have paid. I made no error...a T-Mobile employee did. I would love it if someone with some type of authority could help!

I am furious!!!!!!!

You people stink, stink, stink!!!!!!!

I just spent 2 hours on my day off in one of your stores and my satisfaction is ZERO!!!!!!!!

i have been a customer for over 5 years and you people have done nothing for me except take my money and talk the talk...B.S. that is.

Every time I go into your store with a problem I wind up spending more money and more money and listening to gobbledygook about why!

My phone was not working at all. No texting, no internet, no phone...I bring it in and the excellent young man who helped me and I will rave on him in a minute...could not really help me. He called insurance and the VERY INCOMPETENT WOMAN on the phone said "there is nothing we can do for you!" I have insurance on my phone but apparently it has to be physical damage...what is wrong with you people?

Just a bunch of greedy oligarchs ripping everyone off at every turn.

I just spend another almost $200 to get another phone that I am not happy with at all. They did not have another phone that would suffice apparently. I got an I-phone this time instead of the ever problematic android.

I have JURY DUTY FOR TWO WEEKS and need a working phone. They could not even program the new I-phone correctly and I have to come back later!!!!!!...Ugh.

The young man who helped me in the Minnetonka, MN store, Blake, was exceptional and I know he was shaking after I left. I was mad. I am not normally a jerk, but you people take the cake every time. So, so, so disappointed in T-Mobile and I would never recommend you to my worst enemy.

There were no loaner phones for me to use either. Once again you people STINK!!!!!!!

I have never been so angry!

So I now have a sub-par phone that I did not really want and spent money I did not want to spend because you GREEDY PEOPLE cannot take care of your long term customers.

I have 2 Samsung T-Mobile cellphones. 1 week ago, one of my Samsung phones could no longer charge - I was told the pins inside we phone dislodged. So I tried to switch to my T-Mobile Samsung Grand Prime phone I needed to have unlocked. After 2 weeks of paying off an old account so I could have the phone unlocked to use....after 6 visits to the T-Mobile store and online chats, I was told that the unlocked phone could still not work on T-Mobile's network.... So I am out of $300+ spent to clear up my account and two T-Mobile phones that I can no longer use. I do not have the money to spend on another phone. And to add insult to injury, after being told that the phone could not work on T-Mobile's network....I commented to her "I feel like a bag lady walking around with 3 phones" - since I carried all of my T-Mobile phones to the store to see if anyone of them could be used....I hear the reply from the black man who works at T-Mobile tell the othr man standing next to him "That's what we want, for her to be a bag lady". When did being homeless and having nothing become a joke and something wished upon another person? I am very offended by his comment! The amount of money that I have spent at T-Mobile to spend hours of my time on the phone with customer support on the phone, to track back and forth to the store on Eastern Parkway & Nostrand....to not have the problem resolved after spending so much money on a T-Mobile's service and products...to then be joked about people wanting me to be a bag lady! That is VERY POOR service and shows a lack of empathy & consideration for people who struggle to survive!

Wife visits local tmobile to get new screen protector for s9+. Employees hurried thru end result looks bad. Smudge &mark under. I went in hour later, Employees would not correct problem. Said that nothing wrong, said i came in with a bad attitude. Product has warranty. I paid 20 dollars for faulty installation to a man that acted like i had attitude. I'm so tired of poor service.

I have been a customer with T-Mobile for over 5 years, and I am so disappointed in the non flexibility with my current situation. I have been speaking with representatives over 2 weeks now, I have a user on my plan that wants to be removed from my plan and I also want her to be separate from me. Unfortunately I had a payment arrangement and an extended payment in place. I was advised I would have to be current to be able to have her moved ( by the way I am not even sure if she would be able to open her own account ) so I made all efforts to switch things around so I could pay the outstanding balance (payment arrangement) so I called so I could make the last extended payment and then I was advised I have to pay current bill ( December) because that's where the extended payment is. I couldn't believe this I got this far the representative was so helpful ( I don't recall name) I was transferred to a supervisor who explained the same thing the representative did and would speak at the same time as I. She said if I could wait till she speaks to her manager on Tuesday 2 days more, because the current manger is un flexible. I find the process and policies with T-Mobile unfair to loyal customers I have explained my situation over and over and I'm still in the same place. I being the main account holder am not leaving I just want an individual from my account to be transferred to her own account. No work around has left me so dissatisfied with T-Mobile I am considering in transferring my to another carrier.

Totally discussed with T-Mobile.

I moved to Miami from London. In the UK i use EE which is under the same ownership. They have excellent service compared to the joke here at Tmobile. I bought 3 months of pay as you go service with unlimited etc during the time it would take my immigration attorneys to complete my visa and obtain an SSN so i could go on contract. Since then it's been terrible. The first two weeks things worked ok then the service stopped completely them i could make outgoing calls but no one could call me then that was fixed bit the data stopped so i could not use text or data outgoing or incoming. In between of course the constant visits to the local store who are useless and even worse the hours spent on the 611 number to people who cut you off dont understand simple english and basically do not give a fuck. I do hope the exec at TMobile eat their own dog food and try to call their own call centres or visit a store and get a real customer experience. I bet not they are far too important!!!!

I am very upset by the way my account has been handled. I need assistance and what ever was promised I need that done. T-Mobile rep messed up my account and due to that major error I have a bill over three thousand dollars and no action from T-Mobile. I need some one from higher resolution to contact me to take care of this matter before my account is canceled. 818-334-9229. There is a lot to write about but I can not explain all now , when you call me I will go into details

been a customer for 15 years!!!!Your expert team members are a bunch of liars!!!!My son went to buy me a phone at Tmobile in Atlanta and I had installment payments set up and they ask my son to pay my bill !!!!They ruined my surprise and they runined my Christmas. They have given me the run around for 4 days on getting a refund to my son back the way he paid which was 69.71. They broke a law of my privacy. I don't tell my son the hardship I am having on a fixed income and my health. I want that refund back to my son.

When changing accounts and having a remaining balance on the old account, T-Mobile in all their infinite wisdom needs someone to remember their password for the old account. if they do not have that password they can not access it. So after trying to pay on the phone and being told we could not, we were told to send it by snail mail. So Within a few days we got a letter from a collection agency (please keep in mine we have NEVER been late and always had our bills deducted from auto pay). So after multiple phone calls with people who are not fluent in English, the advice was to go to the local T-Mobile store and pay in person. Mind you, we have been told before on several occasions to go to the local store and when we get there we are told that that particular service or action can be done on phone or online. The complaint is that it is absolutely absurd that someone needs to remember a closed out account's password and if this was going to be such an issue then we should have been told to remember it when we closed out the account. Few things are more fun that having to repeatedly call a company and explain to people who are not fluent in, English (Yes, I know the Philippines teaches English at all grade levels and is considered one of the country's official languages along with, Tagalog but that doesn't mean they are fluent) repeatedly...and god forbid the line disconnects and you have to explain the situation again to a different person. Seriously....T-Mobile can not access an old account without a password? My bank has never had an issue. My mutual funds have never had an issue. My cable company has never had an issue, my internet provider has never had an issue....so why is it so damned hard with T-Mobile? So after over 11 years of ALWAYS paying on time, as a thank you, we get a letter from a collection agency because the company can not perform one simple process and throws it back on the customer.

t mobile is a great service to have but their insurance is B.S. I got ripped off for a 100 dollars for a phone I only used for a couple of days..... then when you call they want to charge you another 100 for maybe another phone that might be a POS as well

The 1-800-397-8997 rep, transferred me to a Resolution Specialist; Madison. This individual was the rudest person I have ever spoken with at T-Mobile or any call center. She refused to get me supervisor or manager help and told me "I'm the highest person you can speak to". She had no care for the hours I have spent in your stores, on the phone with Customer Service and Assurant. People like Madison are the reason people leave companies - I am highly considering leaving T-Mobile due to your lack of care and concern. It has been over a week dealing with this phone issue and I am NOT 1 step closer. Madison should be fired and not allowed to speak with ANY customer. She refused to give me any employee ID, manager name or state she worked in

I placed an online order via the website around 11;59 on 11/19/18. The rep was very helpful answering my questions about service, plans, phones and a rebate. I was told that I would receive a $750.00 credit to my account with purchase of 2 lines of service and trade in of an eligible phone (iphone 7 plus). I continue with the service order, he requested MEI of my trade in and we proceeded with the service agreement. Esigned and completed via online. I received an email that my phones shipped on 11/21/2018. They were received on the 23rd. The package included the phones and an extra charger I ordered. There was no instructions as to how to send in my trade nor any mention of the rebate so I called customer care. They said they would take care of it and allow 10 days to see it applied. I was under the impression that instructions for my trade in and a return label would be sent. Having still not received anything, I called on 11/30/18 and spoke to Christina. She assisted us with the transfer of our phone numbers from Verizon to TMobile. I inquired as to the trade in process and not receiving any information, she looked something up and said I could take my phone to nearest TMobile store to turn in my trade. I questioned that and she said yes it could be accomplished at the store.
I went to the store closest to me Killian Rd, Columbia, SC. Omar assisted me and he called several customer care, online service, and back to customer care only to be told because it wasn’t on the order they couldn’t give the credit to me. I also spoke to the rep and said there were notes supposedly placed in the file when I called twice before. She was firm that I was not going to get it. I am considering cancelling service and sharing this with all my social media friends. If this is the service you give, this isn’t the company for me. I would like a credit and someone from corporate to remedy this. Order #1180044522*0838738549

I really wish this message reaches out the hands of executives, It's a long suffering with an order has been recently placed, and actually it was originally an old promotion. The story begins when I signed up this current service, I was convinced to buy one device and get the second one free, Because the slow process of T-Mobile, that promotion was expired but I was promised by the agent who handled my conversation back on November 2017 that I would be notified for any future promotion. That was not happened, but I found theses days another promotion of a free Samsung 9 with a new line, so I called to T-Mobile to find out if I could get it instead of the old promotion which was Samsung 8, the answer was no. I said ok let is do trade in with iPhone5 S ($150 off its price) then I was offered to get Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 at 50%, I asked where is my old promotion.. Any way, last Saturday, Ann Leah from "Team of Expert" promised me to escalate this issue to get this tablet free and no line added. Meanwhile, on 11/20the order of Samsung 8 S was ordered as I paid its tax with also a promise to be shipped within 24-48 hours, what happened is very strange, and I really want to share with you these odd things:
On Black Friday, UPS left a notice on my door for missing the package delivery, I never thought that on black Friday where all Americans nationwide don't stay at home , they go out for shopping. On Saturday (following day) I called UPS to find out when 2nd attempt would happened, at the beginning they refused, I asked where the location to pick it up, they provided an address not found. The address is 13000 Trinity Blvd, Euless, TX 76040, by the way based on this address, I live 2 miles away from it. I didn't find this UPS Access Point. I called UPS again as I explained that the address is not correct, I asked then for this location phone number for a help to get directions. What shocked me they don't have that place phone number. Imagine the have a phone number of their agent, I asked how do you communicate with them. I really don't know this strange stuff. I was promised by them that on Monday, the package will be delivered to me around 5 o'clock, I waited as no body showed up, I called I was told delivery would be Tuesday around same time, I waited with my wife who cancelled her Dr.'s appointment because we have now only one car, Of corse UPS didn't show up.On Wednesday early morning, one of the UPS managers called my wife as she assured to her that the package would be delivered today noon, we again waited and as usual no delivery. I called UPS again to find out what's going on, I was told that the request just completed yesterday and we don't know the day or time of delivery, so I asked to speak with a manager, she hanged up on me. I called agin UPS and asked to speak with a manger, the person who handled my call transferred me to a Survey instead, I called again UPS, but this time I succeeded to reach a supervisor (Scot) who assured me that some one would contact me WITHIN ONE HOUR, AND THE PACKAGE WOULD BE DELIVERED TODAY, I cancelled again another appointment at the dealer to get my car from the shop, I cancelled agin the appointment and waited until 8:00, As usual no delivery. I called agin as I was told this time that the package has been lost and it is under investigation.
What do you think after long journey of suffering to get my device.. This is the UPS where you do business with them and provide fake and not exsist location, no location phone number, and play games with the customer. What made me mad that they kept everyday telling me tomorrow we would deliver the package and they originally lost it and our schedule has been messed up.
I think this is enough for loyal customer like me and been long time customer with T-Mobile whether with group or individual account holder.
You judge now...

My card was recently charged on 11-02-18 for $178.54 and on 11-30-18 for $213.00. I called Tmobile on 11-25-18 to inquire about the second charge and I was told that there’s no information that they can give me as to why I was charge. I would have to wait till my bill is generated through the system in order for them to have a answer. To me it’s unacceptable to charge someone’s account and not be able to tell them why the charge exist, 5 days after their card was charged. I’m very unhappy with how I was treated.

Your new commercial with the screaming kid is driving me crazy, Its the most irritating commercial I have ever seen. I don't really expect you to do anything just thought I would give you a heads up, It might be time to get a new ad agency. they dropped the ball on this one.

Went to the T mobile store in Rochester hills MI located at 1168 S Rochester Road Rochester Hills MI 48307. I was looking to purchase 2 new phones and transfer over 4 lines from Sprint. I was having a nice discussion with a young man who was honestly trying to help me understand the "deal" currently being offered. It wasn't until we were disrupted by a rude dark haired women who was obviously trying to go home early. She was condescending and very unprofessional and basically spoke down to me because I wasn't understanding the benefit of the deal. I have a masters in business and deal with numbers on a daily basis for my job. I can only assume she couldn't explain the deals properly to sell it to me. Because of the this experience, I will stick with my current carrier.

The workers at the T-Mobile store in Salem, Or. Downtown Store was pathetic..Particularly from the manager. He was cold and was very rude. This occurred 11/15/18 at 10Am when store opened. Fire him and get people in the store that can explain in simple terms how to correct problems without trying to sell me a new phone. Plus I have a prepaid phone and now for 10.75 I only ghet 30minutes added on for that price @ 33.cents a minute. I was on a 10cents a minute plan..What Happened. The man was so rude and di not care about what he was sharing with me. Did not look at my account. The women did but did not look at my history. I have had this phone since 2010..Fix your problems. Plus coverage is poor Here

I hesitate to give a 1 as that would mean 20% satisfaction which I am not. I am a new customer and it took over 6 hours to get me set up. I had several orders canceled for no fault of mine and one canceled since the change did not go through. This happened because the credit card company sensed a fraud due to the several changes initiated by T-Mobile. Hopefully T-Mobile realizes that customer acquisition is an important aspect of customer service. I am available to speak to anyone in management about this. I hope no one goes through this.

HB

How can you sell a product that your employees do not understand and cannot help/refuse to format at time of purchase? If you cannot help a customer format the iphone to icloud, stop selling Apple products. I spoke to a Tmobile employee at your 11925 Wilshire location in West LA. He was the second employee I had spoken to concerning this phone. His name was Raymond. Today Raymond refused to help format my phone to icloud. I purchased this phone from this location two weeks ago. He instructed me to go to an Apple store. He spoke over me and wasn't listening. Someone needs to properly train Raymond. Its not okay for Raymond to talk over customers and refuse to help customers if he uses a formal prefix such as "Sir" while doing so. His tone and attitude stunk. It was clear to me that unless I was purchasing an additonal service or phone, Raymond didn't want to be bothered. I asked Raymond to close my account. He then suggested that I use one of the phones in the store to discontinue my service. I plan on going to another service provider this week to help me with that. As far as I'm concerned, Tmobile sold me a phone I can't use.

I had paid my next month bill when I got the notice on 11-9-18 at the T-mobile store in goshen in, but my service was still disconnected 11-11-18. I filed a complaint. I was able to get the manager at that store to check into it. He found the problem and I got my service restored. He was very helpful and professional. The problem was taken care of quickly.

I paid my bill for the next month when I got a notice on 11-9-18 at a T-Mobile store in Goshen In. I got a receipt for it. I paid for it with my Visa. Now T-Mobile has turned off my service after I paid for it. PLEASE restore my service. I have done nothing wrong. my phone #574-327-1035 Virginia Aman.

Hi,on dicember 20 I got a deal hookup at the Miami lake store,2 lines and one tablet for $80 dollars.The reason was that I have a tenet discount program and the store manager give me a free tablet with $20 dollars credit back each month.for all this months I call or visit the Miami lakes store until today that a new manager say that my bill is $100 and that I have a $30 dollars balance on my account.I pay the $30 dollars and I call customer service over the phone,the 20 dollars service was found by the customer service and advice me to call and complain because the agreement on free tablet as a hookup store is on my dec bill.Also I coment to the store manager to change wireless carrier to sprint and is like they don't care to loose customers.I return back to the store and spoke to the same manager because she charge me $30 dollars for a free promised tablet and nothing happen.I feel like they don't care if the customer is happy or not.

I am t mobile customer from 10 years
I made auto pay
I did not know why they say it is not working
I am on hold for 1 he with music
Poorest service

I purchased an LG Stylo 3 phone from T Mobile this past Feb.2018. The battery is swollen, and about to explode. T Mobile sent me warranty information with the phone, but no time frames. I've only had the phone approx 8 mos. I've taken good care of the phone. I'm disabled and need a cell phone at all times on me. But right now I feel like the most undervalued, and hoodwinked customer on the planet. I've dealt with a lot of shady businesses throughout the years, and all that advertisement about all the good services you provide, and how you value your customers is not true, T mobile...and I hate being lied to; being bamboozled, hoodwinked, now that I'm having problems with my phone!!! The hoops that you are making me jump through is unreal, and ain't gonna happen. I pay you...you are not paying me for the service. You have to know that all of these hoops you make us jump through, when you should be exhibiting stellar service in our times of need with your devices, says to me, that you have lied to me, and that you have no value of me as a customer what so ever!!! You are a multi billion dollar company. I can get better service than this from my local small time cell phone provider around the corner from my home. I've been reading and hearing about your review when it comes to issues/problems that you are creating for your customers...because when we have problems with a relatively new phone, you should be jumping at the chance to resolve this issue for me. I've been on the phone talking to T Mobile for the past 3 days about this matter, and all I'm getting is passed on from one representative to another, who leaves me at the same level of no resolve as the last Representative did. As a result of this. my chronic pain has gotten out of control. You should be ashamed of how you treat us!!!! We may be dumb about a lot of things, but we're not stupid. I have been a good customer of yours for over 6 yrs. The 1st phone i had with your service was a hand me down from my daughter (Samsung Galaxy S II). it worked well for 4-5 out of those 6 years. here i go buying a brand new phone from you, and it malfunctions in 8 mos time, and you hoodwink me about your warranty. I'm gone...I will tell all my family and friends what you've done to me, and tell everyone I hear asking me about your service (even if they don't ask). I am going to tell them about my experience and warn them about you. You are unethical!!!! You got all this enticing advertisement about your service, but it doesn't even hold water. Some of that lavish money you spend on advertisement should be assigned to better warranty, replacement device/parts service, so we don't have all of this difficulty getting the parts we need under warranty/replacement; you don't make your warranty clear in the 1st place...and this is a start. Why you want to make your service so difficult for us to obtain when we need you to rise to the occasions with these issues? Why do you pretend to be such a world class service, and show your ass like this when I need you to honor me as a devoted, and loyal customer? I'm hurt at how your are treating me. I believe there may be hundreds of thousand of customers who may have experienced the same feelings. Is this really who you are, and what you are about?????????

100% disable Vet need your with billing problem stared when T Mobile billed me twice for 140.63 on 5/17/18 once on visa card ending in 8164 and on discovery card ending in8266 when I got credit card bills in june 2018 called T Mobile billing for the next Month spent hrs on phone with no results then fax Info 2x each time said never got have names and dates because of not getting any help drop service in 7/18 kept getting bills in Sept went to T M obile store Clementon NJ one of the Reps name ED WITTS called and spoke to superviser Latora ID no.1232103 after30mins said every thing allright in 10/18 resived bill for 51.50 said FINAL BILL so to end this I PD. it in full T Mobile cash CK. 11/6 recived an bill for 40.01 call 11/7 8.09 am spoke to nekia on line 23Mins disconnect call back 8.11am they said suoer will call 15 Mins now 11.07 no call and now saying I owe 160.00 for refund they to give back to credit card CO which was their mistake from when they charge me twice on 5/17/18 so please can someone help me thank you Frank Mercantini VET WITH PTSD home # 856 783 5579

My complaint is that my last 4 numbers on my social security is still being update I went in person last Monday October 29th to get it taken care of. Why is this taking so long? I was told 24 to 48 hours. They should not tell their customer that is misleading and wrong information. Today a week later it still being updated. I cant access it to find out when the hot spot device I purchased. This is ridiculous.

The company went into my bank account 17 days after I transferred to a new cell phone company and 17 days after I called to stop auto pay and 17 days after I was told that my final bill will be between 17 and 27 dollars. The company as horrendous customer service and I've literally spoken to over 10 different people. And did I mention that a return call that I was supposed to receive around 8:30pm turned into a midnight call from T-Mobile. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

I dropped one of my phones and a couple of days later the phones screen turned green and the phone was unusable. I spent over 4 hours on the phone getting transferred back and forth from T mobile to Assurant insurance company. I wish T mobile corporate can listen to my phone calls to listen to their customer support representatives giving me the run around. A couple of days late I get an email from Assurant saying I am denied on my clam. I don't want to call back because the service is so bad and I don't have the time to talk to people that don't know what they are doing. You are told one thing and something else happens.

I am having issues with dropped calls. I am in the Denver, Co area (80211) and spoke with your representative at a local T-Mobile outlet. He completely dismissed my concerns with the excuse of my owning an older phone. It is a Samsung 6 which is still for sale and claims to be compatible with your network. A one year old phone should still have the ability to acquire a signal unless somehow your towers no longer function. When I say an issue with dropped calls I mean that I have not had a complete conversation for two days. Your representative shrugged at my concerns and suggested I change carriers if I cannot afford a new phone. This is unacceptable. I expect some response to my complaints other than an off-hand glance at my device and curt comments about my needing to buy something else.
If I do not get an acceptable resolution I will escalate this further, something I do not want to pursue.

Hello, My complaint deals with when I first signed up for T-Mobile service. I took the promotion for senior at said I get two phone. I switched from Sprint to T-Mobile. I was told that we give up the phone and got new phones. I called sprint while there in the store and was told I must return the phone and any electronic equipment or I will have to pay $640.00 for the phone. The associate heard this message from Sprint stating they need the phone or pay the cost of the phone. The T-Mobile associate said that T-Mobile will send a VISA Card for the cost of the phone to pay for it. Oh we did ask what they are going to do with the phone and was told it would go to the warehouse.
\Once I got the final bill like requested I took it to the T-Mobile store to get assistance to upload it to the system. I was told that I would be contacted and they would pay for the phone.
2 weeks later and after calling customer care center and told that they could not help by one person stating she had one hour before she got off and send me back to the original phone care associate. Mary who is a supervisor for night shift said she would work on helping me and getting information on how to help me.
This was last week. Now I still have not gotten this resolved. Since the phone was taken and said they needed it I am asking for you to pay this $640.00 phone bill.
Help me

Pamela Williams
3754 Olson Drive Austell

Hello Complaints department,

I have tried to transfer my company's phone number to me (change of responsibility), and it has been the hardest and the most frustrating experience. Most of all, I am very unsatisfied with employees at T-Mobile store #7721 located in Fletcher Avenue, Fort Lee NJ 07024. I have dropped by this store more than 5 times physically and called them several times. And my problem has not been resolved yet. I suggested to put a reminder to check my number and inform me back once a day, they said they couldn't. I have tried so much to be in the store personally and call them. They said they are too busy. I am ALSO busy!!!!!! It is not only YOUR EMPLOYEES who have things to do! What kind of responses am I getting from them?!!!!! Being busy cannot be an excuse to not treat your own customer with attention and care. A few items to highlight are listed below:

1. Unprofessional and untrained employees - They are not trained properly. Instead of actively listening to the customers' problems and issues, they (at least 4 different employees I talked), cut me off with what they thought the problems would be. So that I had to repeat myself in numerous times. Also, no one employee tries to own my issue, so I had to literally repeat myself with my problem every time I came to the office. I know a few employees already knew my problem and concern because I already talked to them. They should have stepped in and come and try to help me instead of new employees. At least I had to be in this store for multiple times physically to confirm if my company's phone number has transferred to me or not.
My question is that why one employee can own one customer's issue/problem and resolve them. When I am walking in, I can also feel that the employees are negligent and not attentive to the customers. They tend to talk impolitely and rash. Do they even train to be a representative? Do they even care about the customer satisfaction? I am asking for treating customers like a king. All I am asking is to try to respect them and listen to the customer's issues and problems to resolve.

2. Locked into the point of sale device tablets - Although the employees confirmed that the company number was finally handed over to me in their "COMPUTER", they could NOT sell me the phone because the store's point-of-sale device TABLETS are not updated and they don't show me as a new owner for the transferred number. They say that the updates from the T-Mobile computer system to TABLETS would take longer than 3 or 5 days. Why do these take this long? My phone was transferred on Friday morning and it has not been updated in their TABLETS as of now, which is 7:30 PM Saturday night.

3. Store employees have been ignoring me when I called to check on my phone number in TABLETS. I called 3 different times and all of them they put me on hold longer than 7 minutes. I had to hang up and re-call them again. Although I called them again, they once again put me on hold. Is this a way to distract customers?

4. Store employees continuously say that it is NOT MY FAULT. They are taking their jobs personally. Since nobody was helping me and I have been sick and tired of calling them and putting on hold for a long time and numerous hang-ups, I asked them to check my number once a day and confirm back to me (via text or phone whichever is easier). The employees said they cannot. Why can they put a reminder and note to check customers' account status and contact back to them? I am not asking for checking 7 days and 24 hours. All I am asking is to put a reminder to check my account for once in a day and confirm back. Can this simple request be managed? All I am hearing is that we can't without clear explanation and asking me continously calling them. Well, although I call them it seems like those who I already talked for a few times don't seem to remember my issue.

Please train employees adequately. I was about to buy a phone from this store because it is located near my home. Now, I am definitely going to another t-mobile store for purchase. Also, once the number is transferred, I am transferring to one of your other competitors. Unbelievably frustrating to get customer care and I am truly unhappy with this process.

Best regards,
Sue Kim

I signed up for a payment arrangement which was scheduled on I believe September 10, 2018 for the amount of $77. On September 8, 2018 I called him to T-Mobile on my cell phone and pay that balance off. A couple days later T-Mobile took that money out for the schedule payment arrangement. I got a text message from T-Mobile saying that I still owed money. I did not understand how I old money because I had just paid over $140 within a 48 hour time span. So I called T-Mobile and spoke with probably 10 or 12 different wraps over the past 35 days about the problem at hand. Nobody helped me, everybody just kept passing me down to another rap to another rep to another rap nobody could give me answers. I acquired overdraft fees from my bank account I acquired late fees from T-Mobile. Just today I got a text message from T-Mobile stating that they found my last payment and that it would be applied to my account. So I contacted T-Mobile again and I spoke to a representative today and I asked her if she could reimburse me for all the late fees and overdraft fees that I received it because of this missing payment. She replaced all the late fees that I acquired. Then I asked her if T-Mobile could compensate me in anyway and that they need to for this inconvenience. I had to take a full days work off because I had to drive to my bank get a big statement print it out then I had to drive to the T-Mobile store and present them with the statement because the representative that of told me that’s only way to get reimbursed, long story short I had to take A whole day off work to solve a problem that T-Mobile caused. T-Mobile made the mistake, not me I’m the consumer I pay T-Mobile which is the provider my bill but T-Mobile lost my bill my payment for a month. I’m very upset with how I was treated and how everything went down. I asked to simply be compensated and they flat out told me no. I’ve been with T-Mobile for three years now I switched from Verizon that I was previously with for 10 years because my mother told me that T-Mobile was the place to be. I’ve had countless problems I’ve already purchased 3 pound phones out of my own pocket because representatives that the past three years while having your service have said that my phones were in adequate enough to receive tower signals. I’m done with the problems and issues if I’m not compensated in some way then I’m done with T-Mobile for good. And I’m gonna go to Fox two news station and Tom about my experience with T-Mobile and I’m also going to tweet about it and Facebook and let everybody know my negative experience with T-Mobile.

Hi My name is Dorothy i went to your store in winter haven florida store # 5733 .997 Havendale blvd NW. to pick my husband phone. on Tursday October the 4th , because t moble has sent the phone there. when i got there. the guy told me it will take a few minites.i said i am going to the store. i will be right back. he told me it would be ready when i come. so i came back to pick the phone up. it had not finish as yet. he told me my old phone just need up date. noting wrong with it,so i told him, why it keep cuting off and getting hot. and can,t keep the charge.he have me waiting for two hours in the store. and was nasty to me.and charge me $ 6. 00 if these are the type of people you guys going have in the store you will not have any customer. no how to talk to customer he lucky my husband was no with me. my phone # 863-521-3330

Fraud by your local dealer here in Cleburne Texas. I tried your 2 week special to see if your phone would pick up better than At&t South of town. Employees told me I could try it and return phones and switch back to At&t. They said they did not have a tower south of town but to try it. It would not even receive calls one mile out of town on Highway 171. I returned one phone in 3 days and meant to return both, but was informed I needed to switch to another carrier or lose my numbers. So they recommended Consumer Celleur, which I got phones issued and the line changed. Went in and they ok all changes to consumer celleur and assigned my number to consumer celleur. I asked and they said I was in the 2 week return policy, but since the signal would not work south of town the time limit didn't matter. They said they had to get my $125.00 deposit returned to the store and they would credit my credit card. I went back in 2 or 3 weeks and told them I had never got my money credited. I got a story about T Mobile had not sent it. they acted a little strange and I asked for owners phone number which is required to be posted as a contact and was not. They claimed they did not have it. I also say when I was there and they pulled up my account it showed I had an account with T Mobile. I asked the Black lady and she said it was an error and she would correct it. Now I had AT&T for 20 years and I doubt that I should have been charged a deposit anyway. Both employees have been fired for similar deals but mine was never corrected. I got a notice recently that a collection company had filed a charge off from T Mobile on my credit bureau. This needs to be corrected immediately of I will have my attorney go ahead and sue T Mobile and ask the DA to look at possible charges for theft by T Mobile employees. I also want my $125.00 back. Thanks Don Rice. PS it should be easy to verify this by checking my signup date with consumer celleur.

Contacted CS since we were overcharged; asked for explanations and corrections. CS kept on insisting everything was fine; after a bit started asking for full credit card information to "correct' whatever issues there were - despite that information being in the system and previously successfully used.

I was a previous customer of T-Mobile and switched to Metro PCS. On August 23rd I visited Metro PCS Store at 2815 Lincoln Ave Anaheim, Ca 92806. I was met by Store Manager Joe. I informed him the CoolPad Phone I purchased did not meet my needs. I told Joe, I wanted my CoolPad to be transferred to my Samsung. 20 minutes later Joe handed me the phone and said it was transferred and ready to go. After arriving home, I found that the phone wasn't transferred at all. The following morning I visited Metro PCS in Hesperia, CA. Sales Rep Judy attempted to activate the phone and was unable to. I was there for approx. 30 mins when she told me there was nothing she could do for me. She told me to return to Joe for further assistance. I returned to Joes store, and was greeted with Sales Rep Frank. Shortly after Frank attempted to check out my phone, Joe enters the store. I informed Frank of the above mentioned and to please check with Joe. Joe was reluctant to assist Frank. I felt bad for Frank for the way Joe was treating him and not wanting to correct the issue. At that point I asked Frank to please give Joe the phone and let him know he needs to rectify the issue. To my dismay, Joe started assisting customers that entered long after I had been there, and just left me sitting there. I was at Joes store for approx. 1 hour before I heard Frank again ask Joe for help as he stated, "I have spent hours on that phone, and I can't figure out what's wrong". I immediately approached Frank and Joe and stated, "I paid you the transfer fee and you told me my phone was activated. You lied to me and it is your job to provide customer service especially a paying customer". Joe attempted to argue with me, and informed me to go to the Corporate Store in Fullerton. I argue with nobody as I took my phones and left very unhappy and unsatisfied. The following day I drove to the Corporate Store in Fullerton as I asked to speak to the Store Manager. I was greeted by Manager Felipe and shared with him my experience. After speaking with him, he informed me there was nothing he could assist me with either. He stated, I needed to file a complaint with GoogIe, and tell them what has happened. I am bewildered beyond comprehension at this point. Why is this happening to me or to anybody for that matter. I have been extremely mistreated and still can't use my phone. I have a heart condition that is of serious concern to me as I live alone and now have been left with no phone. I am asking to please assist me with the horrible experience I have had and to address my treatment, run around and concern. Please call me anytime (But soon please) at 760-992-1581. Thankyou for your time,

Joannie P. Elerick

As I said, T-mobile shut-off my phone, without warning, FOUR days prior to payment coming due.

After being on hold for more than 3 hours (not all at once), hung-up on twice and with ZERO resolution, I am dropping T-mobile.

T-mobile customer service is the WORST I've ever seen. I don't mind waiting in the que, but after being bounced from one que to another-to another-to another-to another... with no help whatsoever. You can imagine my frustration.

To hell with T-mobile.

I recently tried T Mobile and was told it had great service where I lived. They lied!! I got home with the phone and was immediately dropped with no service. I worked with the representatives for almost 2 weeks but to no avail. I canceled the phone at the advice of the rep in Springfield, MO and was told I would get my $50 sign up fee back. She lied!! Then I was told to go back to the store in St. Joe, MO where I bought the service and they would refund the money. She Lied!!!!! This seems to be the mantra of T Mobile, they get you and then lie, lie, lie!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE LAIRS!!!

T mobile in North long Beach has REALLY bad customer service to the client. When you employee raises the voice to the customer that is really bad. They NEVER have a Manger on duty , What is up with that. All the times I requested to talk to manager the manager is never at the store. Really that is so bad. The employees covering all the bad service with each other, cannot continue. Please someone check this store out, things are not right at this location

I am writing to complain about the call center that I used to file a claim on a malfunctioning phone. I went through My T-Mobile to file the claim. Everyone I talked to were courteous and helpful. The problem is the wait time. My first call I used their call back service since all technicians were busy. They were to call back in 15 minutes according to the recording. After 25 minutes, I decided to just call again and wait until a representative could get to me. That too approx. 20 minutes of waiting and listening to some poorly recorded, static laden music. The representative who took my call was friendly and took my information and then sent me to call the warranty company they use called Assurant. My phone call to Assurant then led to a 25 minute wait for one of their representatives. That rep was also very friendly and gave me the information I needed to file my claim and asked me to call T-Mobile again and file a warranty exchange. This entailed another 25 minute wait with the crackling and popping obnoxious music recording for an available representative. (yes, I timed them) After that I was finally able to arrange for them to send a replacement for my faulty phone with my local T-Mobile store. I am supposed to make the exchange next week after it has been shipped. That adds up to over an hour of my time waiting on hold and listening to that poor sound quality piped in music. Once again, all representatives were courteous and nice, but the wait time to speak to them is ridiculous and I still have to wait 5 days for it to be delivered to the store and then I have to drive there to make the exchange. The call center, while helpful and friendly, is dreadfully slow and the background music is terribly recorded and cuts in and out. This was very inconvenient to me and not a pleasant experience!

I called in regards to having my service restored. A CSR by the name of Brashay answered the phone. I then explained that I needed a supervisor. She then put Trey on the line who said he was a supervisor and would assist me. He had the audacity to lie to me and say he would credit my account $30 and restore my services ASAP. However, hours later he did neither nor did he document the case which led me to believe he wasn't a supervisor at all. As a customer that's the last thing you need is a liar when you're in dire need of assistance. Thanks for your assistance Bri for doing what you said you would and could do.

I was misrepresented and told 1st payment would be $60.00 when I paid $93.35 under protest. We have gone with another carrier on 7/23/18 because of the problems. Now I get a bill for $76.64 for equipment that was paid in full at time of purchase.
Please contact me...

I ported my numbers on 6/21/18, called to verify the account closed on 6/22/18 and found that they still took another $145.00 out on 7/5/18 (for 7/13 to 8/13. I have called to get the proper refund and expect the payment of 6/4 to be prorated (since it covered 6/14 to 7/13). I have talked to several reps, asked for supervisors, been disconnected and on hold for long periods and still have no refund and no answers (although each time I've heard a different "reason"). Most of my calls are documented so I can provide additional info if help is available to me.

All of my bills give a month to pay. T-Mobile usually gives 2 weeks

today the 16th I received a bill due on the 27th

Why so little time?

Don't get it

On July 16th, 2018 mine and my husband's phones were deactivated. When I called to question why I was told we had went over 50% of data roaming and our phones would be deactivated for 90 days. I was told they had sent me a text message about this in June which I did not see. I can't understand why I did not get a written notice or a phone call regarding this or was not told of this when my service started. I spoke with personnel at local store where I got my service started and they said they had no knowledge of this policy. When I got my service the first question I ask was does T mobile have service in my area and was told yes and they were well aware that the only tower close to my house was CellularOne. I have lived at the same place for over 25 years. I do not want to switch my service and would like to have this problem resolved. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

had to buy new simi card to get my old phone to work , LOL , thier simi card would not work in it ! IT"S T-MOBILE PHONE ! oh refund my money , HELL NO!

Unable to make calls or receive them. Very poor connection. Phone keeps peeping noises but not from caller. Very frustrated with Tmobile service. May have to go with different carrier if nothing can be done about reception in my area.

T-Mobile is the worst company in the world! I supposed to get my rebate a month ago but they still did not send me anything. I called and spoke with customer representatives but they all useless because it's been 3 months and I did not get BOGO rebate. It's a bogus company!
I can't stand their lies and empty promises! If they don't resolve this problem I will call local news and the problem will be known to the whole Sacramento region!

STAY AWAY FROM THEIR LIES AND HORRIBLE SERVICE!

T- Mobile store location: 212 B East 98th street Brooklyn NY
My name is Linda Hailes / sister to customer
Customer Name: Franklin Payne Visited store on 8/1/18 to pay phone bill. Bill $94.20 which was upsetting to Franklin. Store employee explained that bill was past due and added late charges increased telephone bill. My brother could not comprehend what she was explaining to him and called me. I spoke with your employee and understood what she was trying to explain to him. I explained it to him and he paid the bill plus late charges. I handle his finances so I keep a close watch on his checking account. On 8/2/18 I was monitoring his account and saw that he had been charged for two separate purchases at T-Mobile store on 8/1/18, $94.20 plus an additional $63.00 which the store employee failed to mention as well as not give him a receipt for it. when asked about it he had no idea that he had been charged for two purchases. On 8/2/18 he went back to the store to inquire about the extra money paid. I spoke on the telephone; with franklin's permission, with someone who stated that she was the manager when I asked to speak to the manager. She stated that she did not know who helped him the day before but did see that he have a $63 credit that would be applied to his bill next month because the store policy is no cash refund. My issue with this is that the error was made; if it was an error, and it was not addressed nor was a receipt given for the money taken from his account. I had to call them on the mistake which they already knew about for them to mention it. After speaking with the manager on the phone and mentioning how untactful this was handled my brother received a text from T-Mobile thanking him for his payment of 6, whatever that mean. We don't have an issue with using the $63 dollars as credit toward his next bill. The issue come in with why the extra $63 was taken to begin with and why it was not mentioned before he left the store. That is very dishonest and untactful business. I have pondered, just how many other older customers have fallen to this type of business transaction from this location. This is a serious matter and I hope will be addressed with this business location. I travel a lot with my job so I cannot always accompany him in his business transactions but I do monitor his finances closely. During his first Telephone purchase he informed that he could not pay his bill until the first of every month and needed his bill to be due on the 1st of the month. He was told it could be done that way, then the phone calls started coming informing him that his bill is due before the 1st and his phone would be disconnected. Is there any way his phone bill can be rescheduled to be due on the 1st of every month. your cooperation in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank You! L. Hailes / Franklin Payne

I was told when I signed up with T-Mobile that my bill would be $60.00 plus $25.00 for my phone. that would make my bill $85.00 for a month and now I am being billed $95.00 due to they are telling me that I was no Grandfather in??? But I was told from 3 others That my bill would be $85.00
my phone number is 609-410-6068

Account ********218 I received on July 29 a mailing label indicating that if I did not return Signal Booster I would be charged $289. The Booster was returned on 7/14/2018 to your store T-Mobile-5624 at 5036 N US HWY41, Apollo Beach, FL 33572-3504 Sales Rep #****463 Trans #3329 SKU #000000610214693518. Please confirm the everything is correct and that there will be no charge. Unfortunately we could not get internet service through our phones and the service had to be cancelled. Booster Box was returned unopened to store.

I am contacting you because I am not reviving any help at either a store or customer care level. the problem i am having is that my lg g5 is now stuck in a boot loop (a known lg issue) after i did the latest software update yesterday. both said i was i have no recourse but to buy a new phone or go through my insurance. which would be $175 because a insignificant chip in the top left of the glass which, does not affect the functionality at all of the phone and i was perfectly fine with using the phone in that way. i find it disheartening that i have so few options when something happens through no fault of my own. im simply asking to have my g5 replaced with a functioning one. my wife and i have been with t mobile since 1998 ( VoiceStream Wireless) and have been loyal customers. please any help or insight you can give will be greatly appreciated.

sincerely
joseph bowe

After many dreadful (zero or one-star) experiences with the Manila call center, I was finally routed to my home customer service center in Richmond, VA. Wendy is amazingly knowledgeable and stuck with me (multiple call-backs) to solve all the phone porting issues that Manila had been unable to address. Jeff, in the Oklahoma City call center, was helpful along the way. Manila is required to send you to a US customer service center, if you request that. (Unfortunately, all agents don't comply -- so just persist!)

I recently upgraded my T-Mobile phone to a S9 Samsung in June, more than a month after my camera stop working for one day to another. I called T-Mobile customer service and the representative tried troubleshooting and nothing work. The rep aid that T-Mobile will exchange my phone and they will order a another phone and have it sent to the t mobile store. My phone was sent to STORE # 133E AT 1619 W. PICO BLVD. UNIT #A LOS ANGELES CA 90015 213-384-3370. My phone arrived on 7.25.18 to be pick up at store 133E for the exchange. When I walked in to the store I was not even greeted properly by the rep on the floor his name is JOSUE long hair young guy. He ask what I needed. Customer service started out wrong already, after he asked me what I needed I told him and showed him the text I had receive my T-Mobile. JOSUE went to the back room to grab my phone that was shipped. JOSUE ask me what is wrong with my current phone and I explain hat the camera stop working. He check the camera, phone and lense and then he says that my lense on the camera has a crack inside not outside. He approach the assistant manager SHERMAN and another co worker of his and started to whisper in a very unprofessional way ( Hello the customer is standing right behind you!!!) Then SHERMAN assistant manager approach me and said that he will call his manager and check in with her. I called my husband and told his to call customer service care at the same time JOSUE also called customer service and spoke to a rep and claim that my phone was physical damage. The store and rep on the phone noted that on our family account. My husband was told that information when he got some live on t mobile. When I told JOSUE why did he LIE about my phone being physical damage he immediately blamed the rep on the phone to get himself put of the situation. The rep will not note anything unless JOSUE told to do so. JOSUE also said that the assistant manager was literally next to him when he was talking to the REP. ANOTHER LIE FROM JOSUE SHERMAN half of the time was in the back room and when he came to the front he was standing on the other computer on the desk on the right. SHERMAN SAID TO ME THAT HIS MANAGER SAID BECAUSE THERE'S PHYSICAL DAMAGE they will not exchange my phone. ( don't ever judge or said sorry we can't help you when you did not see my phone at all. VERY POOR OF THE MANAGER TO DO THAT, YOU WERE NOT EVEN PRESENT AT THE STORE. The Rep that my husband was talking to was very helpful and guided me to get a second opinion at another t mobile store. JOSUE NEEDS DISCIPLINE AND NEEDS AN ACTION FOR HUMILIATING ME AND CAUSING UNNECESSARY STRES AND ALSO FOR WASTING AND MAKING ME FEEL AS A CUSTOMER WE HAVE NO RIGHTS and WE DONT MATTER, before I walked out of the store without my phone I did tell JOSUE BECAUSE OF HIS LIES HE HAS CAUSE A BIG PROBLEM AND THAT I WILL FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THE STORE AND PERSONALLY WITH HIM. HE GOT REALLY NERVOUSE BECAUSE HE KNEW WHAT HE DID WHATS WRONG. I drove to a T-Mobile near my home and had a second opinion by two workers female and male, both apologize for the embarrassment I had to go through and said that my phone is in person conditions NO DAMAGE AT ALL, AND NO CRACKS AT ALL. My phone look exactly like the rep that help me at the t-mobile store near my home nothing wrong. He cx the exchange at the pico union store and order another phone to be deliver at the t mobile near my home. They were surprise how I was treated and noted a LIE BY JOSUE when non of that was true. This has cause me a lot of mistrust and stress due to what JOSUE CAUSED. I personally want to file a honest complaint against JOSUE. No customer should go through what I went through. This is unacceptable and I deserve and apology. I will also email and contact Glenn Zaccara, Michale Buttler, Corporate , (Stewart Assistant vice president ) and Kelly Spindle. Thank you

On July 25, I went to a t-mobile store for a 7 pm APPOINTMENT, and Guillermo from T-Mobile on K st in dc between 18th and 19th st., took an entire HOUR to verify my ID. Per T-mobile’s rules I presented him a valid FEDERAL ID and G refused to accept it. He pouted and complained about how he couldn’t find a hologram on my federal ID so he wasn’t sure if it was real, as though he is the issuer of federal IDs. Randomly, subsequently a DC law-enforcement officer walked into the store for a personal matter and attested to Guillermo that my ID was in fact a valid federal ID. The officer said that’s the ID feds have. Guillermo responded saying that the only ID he’d accept was a drivers license, visa, or passport, and that he was unfamiliar with my federal ID. When did Guillermo become Mr. t-mobile? Is he one your policy committee or something? I then asked him to show me the written policy saying that Tmobile doesn’t accept federal IDs, but he couldn’t find such a rule. Instead, the policy he found, expressly said that t-mobile accepts federal picture IDs with expiration date exactly like the one I had already presented to him. I re-presented my ID, and then He said that I needed two forms of ID. I asked him to show me that rule but he couldn’t. At this point it was extremely clear that he was obstinate and didn’t want to help me, the fraud victim. After an hour passes, I ask him to calls his supervisor who finally instructs him to accept my ID. Simply ridiculous.

If this wasn’t upsetting enough, when Guillermo calls t-mobile they tell him that the fraud issue was resolved TWO days ago (mind you I was in a Tmobile store two days ago and was not informed of this) and i should receive my refund in FOURTEEN DAYS. Why does it take t-mobile one day to take money from account WITHOUT authorization but 21 days (fourteen days plus the week it took to “investigate”) for me to get my money back? Unacceptable. Super frustrating. Despicable service. I’m the victim, I’m the (thank God) former customer, and also the one being punished for your incompetence. I hope your business fails, because entities like you don’t deserve to exist.

I went in for the buy one get one free good deal not so good,after a week I knew the phone or service was not up to par took the phone back they wouldn't take them back

I spoke with Caleb today around 10 AM wanting to receive information on a bill i was not able to see on my app because of malfunctions. He was not able to assist me at all saying it was too hard for him to figure out, although it is his job. I've been with the company for a few years and have NEVER had any issues. I was so disappointed and it was just a horrible experience for me. Please look into this. We spoke on the chat customer service line. Thanks.

Over payment made via bill pay on 5-3-18 in the amount of $8,750.00 for a $87.50 payment. Have spoken to about 6-8 customer reps. On 7-9-18 spoke with (Corey sienior rep in Alb. N.M.) had odtiand upper level management permission to have refund be direct deposit into my personal checking account. As of today no deposit from T-Mobile.
PEASE assist...this amount of money is a very difficult financial problem as I am retired 68 yr. old on Social Security income.
Your assistance is greatly appriciated.
Charles Roybal

You have a T-mobile user Juli Labesky, (719) 651-1123 who is using her phone and your service to make harassing phone calls. I have a voicemail with her ranting and making threats. Is there anything I can do as a non-T-mobile user? Is there anything you can do about your customer harassing others using your service? I have an mp3 of the recording, however, I am not able to upload for you to listen.

My name is Bridgit Francisco. My last bill reflected long distance calling charges to Trinidad and Tobago at a rate of $3/min. Before I made any long distance calls on my account, I had inquire at T-Mobile about my long distance fees/charges. A T-Mobile representative told me that my plan covers me for unlimited messages and data, but calling would be $.20 cents/min when making calls to Trinidad and Tobago. I have a family plan with six lines, and I have been a reputable customer for many years with T-Mobil. To my surprise when I reviewed my bill last month my account was charged $3/min for calls to Trinidad and Tobago. I spoke to Myra (a supervisor) who explained to me that only one line (347 247-2083) was offered that promotion rate of $.20 cents/min.
First of all, the representative never told me that only one line will be covered at $.20 cents/min, had I known that, I would have never used the long distance service.
secondly, its seems very strange to me, that T-Mobile just picks whatever line they want to have this promotion, and I'm even more suspicious, that my line (786 506-1061) and 347-486-8400, the lines that actually made calls to Trinidad was charged $3/min. You would think the lines that actually made the calls to Trinidad would have the promotion. It makes no sense to me.
Myra apologize for the additional charges and attempted to credit my account, but was unable to do so and offered a $50 credit. I was not happy with that because my account was overcharged by at least $200. I should not have to pay anything more than what I was told initially.
I asked Myra to review the recorded conversation that I had with the representative who told me my long distance calling plan to Trinidad and Tobago was $.20/min.
Myra said, she would have a managerr (Andre) call me back on 26th June 2018 @5pm, no one called me. I called on 27 June 2018 and explained the whole situation to the representative, who said Andre was off that day, but she will have the manager on floor that day to call me back.
I'm writing this complaint today, still haven't heard from anyone. I decided to give it one more shot, so I called T-Mobil again today 7th July 2018, waited for 1/2 hour to speak to Myra, who was very surprised that I did not get a call from Andrea, Myra said she had put in a ticket for the call and apologize. Myra also said that she would have Andrea call me tomorrow 8th July @11:00am, and would personally make the call herself.
At this point, I'm very disappointed and frustrated with this service. I have been very patience and I have spend a lot of time trying to have this situation resolve with very little help from customer service.
At this point I'm ready to discontinue service.

To Whom It May Concern,
Please read the following!!! THIS IS A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH!!!!!!!
Re: Lisa Welti
Closed Account Phone Number (626)227-6528
Address when I signed up: 1750 N. Harvard Blvd. #102 LA, CA 90027
I tried to give your company a try at the beginning of this year and the experience has been horrible, not to mention highly illegal. I called to sign up with you and was going to get a phone from you as well as a speaker. I was told the device and accessory would not take long to arrive...but they kept not coming. So each time I would call it would take me almost 2 hours to even get to the right person to help me try to figure out why it was taking so long. Finally after numerous long and very difficult phone calls and still no package, I called your company to cancel my account completely without ever using it. I was told that since I hadn't received my package yet, when it arrives, I could take it back into a store and they would take care of me sending it back.
When package arrived and I took it into the store, they told me they could do no such thing and to call t- mobile again. When I contacted t mobile, they issued me a label to mail back the unopened package with my items. I called to follow through and make sure that the package was received. When I tried to do this, at first, your receiving department was only crediting me for the phone and not the accessory because they were confused that they were shipped with one shipping label because the box was never even opened. But after a series of phone calls, the one nice woman (who I wish I had the name of), assured me that it had all gotten taken care of and that I did not owe any money and apologized for the mishandling of my account since the beginning.
Skip forward over 4 months and I am trying to increase a credit card limit so that I can pay for my mother's medicine since I am her caretaker (she is sadly in the final phase of dementia), and my credit score has dropped dramatically because a collection is being reported on my account by your company. I obviously called to see what this was regarding only to find out after several hours that your company never properly recorded the return of my accessory(speaker) as well as the phone so there is an outstanding charge of $65 due. This past due amount was handed over to collections and when I spoke to them, they said they had sent something out in the beginning of May regarding this but I had never received it. I'm sure whoever is reading this has a mother and you can only imagine the sad and heavy responsibility of caring for them as they deteriorate, so I am pleading to your humanity to help resolve this issue as quickly as possible so that I can help my mother with what she needs.
I have opened up an investigation through a Supervisor of yours named Jocelyn (ID #3012637). She said this can take up to 9 business days to complete. I don't have that kind of time and I need this issue to please be resolved right away and reported properly to the collection department. I tried to give your company a try and everything was handled improperly and now I am suffering because of it. It's not fair or legal and I need your help.
PLEASE!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Lisa Welti
Phone (323) 202-7029
lisawelti@yahoo.com

Have feedback for T-Mobile?