Sprint Complaints Continued... (Page 1)

721+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Sprint corporate: 1-800-777-4681

I am still waiting to be assisted after over 30 minutes without the employee even acknowledging my presence or apologizing for the wait. I am about to leave and go somewhere else, as in a different carrier. For the amount of money I spend per month for my entire family's phones and services, this lack of customer service is unacceptable. Two people came in after me and left already. How do you plan to make this up to me as my time is valuable and I pay for these services?

M. Luann Fuller

They do not care about people. They are only out to sell and push more product. You ask how to get your bill down and they tack on more and more until you are paying more fo a phone, not less. When you go in to store for assistance, plan on at least one or two hours. Unless you are buying, then they push you right through. Your phone will not work or unlock after first two days you have it and they tell you you have two pay $250 for a new one. After you just dumped a ton of money with them. Big RIP off. We have been with them fifteen years and have grown extremely dissatisfied over last two years. Changes in this case are not for the better.

I was tryin to find out how much it would cost to cancel my account with sprint... I was told because I was upset and had bad reception I was going to get $100 of my next bill got a email confirming never got the discount and when I called about it ... they told me there is no record of an email ever being sent to me and couldn’t help me... I was also told that if I can proof I have bad reception I will receive a waiver for some charges of what I owe on my phone also received an email but when called they said they never heard of that and no record I was told that or that an email was sent to me.... I called 5 different people so far and they all told me different stories... I am currently on hold with the fifth person on hold for 10 minutes now and counting....

⚠️Sprint has been dishonest since I agreed to switch companies. I have been with Sprint since August and I have had an issue every single month. They offered me an IPhone X and an iPad along with the assurance of a great international contract. While I am traveling I was told that I should use FaceTime Audio or FaceTime video. This is not true because when my bill came in October I had overage charges that were close to 400 dollars. I had to call the international department who gave me the run around before telling me that the service is to weak to place calls using your data so when you are having a video call that time is actually roaming minutes. Then they told me that if I used wifi calling and turned off my data that my roaming minutes would not be used. So from November to January that’s what I had been doing and every month there was a change in the bill which i disputed...every month. In January I actually spoke with a Sprint representative about a 600 dollar phone bill. This bill was dropped to 81 dollars after my dispute which seemed a bit odd but I thought Sprint was attempting to help me. Unbeknownst to me it was added to next months bill. I was contacted in February/March by a very rude Stephen who finally told me that the overage charges have just been accumulating over the past few months. That’s why my bill has been different and WiFi calling is NOT FREE AT ALL. I called back the following day to the International office who told me they have no record of anyone telling me false information. But I thought all calls are supposed to be recorded and monitored for training and customer service purposes? In March I attempted to cancel my service and they told me the only way I could do that was to pay 1,000 plus dollars for my phone and Ipad. I explained that I travel to teach children and that I could not send their devices to them, but I could I pay 50.00 a month and return the devices in July in perfect condition. The Sprint representative took my payment and told me my account would be in a seasonal suspension. However, in April I received another bill for 350 dollars(for what idk) and if I didn’t pay my account would be sent to collections even though I agreed to paying every month. I paid the money so they would not attempt to ruin my credit. She told me my next bill would be 80 dollars. I received my bill that is due June 7th it is about 115 dollars. Please avoid Sprint at all cost. The international Department along with other Sprint representatives have been misleading costing me hundreds of dollars. I’m still paying for the phone and the iPad. The iPad still has a plan that apparently doesn’t qualify to be on seasonal suspension so I’m still paying 30 dollars for that and the iPad does not work unless connected to WiFi. Sprint is money hungry and will tell you lies to their customers for money.

Oh I forgot to mention the Visa Card that they were supposed to give me for the phone that I turned in. I turned my phone in back in September 2018 and received my Visa card in March. That’s after I had to keep calling and begging them to send it.

AVOID SPRINT IF YOU CAN IM VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Interaction info

Stephen (extremely rude) March 1st I1742335735

Online Representative - I1742357367

March 12,2018 I1747497751

May 7 Sprint interaction # I1774012325
Arbey

My husband and I have been customers of Sprint since 1998 and up until the last two weeks have been very satisfied with our service In April my Husband upgraded his phone at a store on 34th St. South in St. Petersburg Florida. We have worked with the staff in this store in the past (hence the return to work with them) and had great customer service until 5/24/2019 I need to explain what happened prior to this incident. At the time my husband upgraded his phone we agreed to have the Sprint Drive installed in our car. We were pleased with the explanation of how it worked and were pleased with how we could track what was happening with our car. In fact what started this was when we were traveling about 50 miles south to a doctor's appointment and we received a warning about mechanical trouble with the car. On our way home we stopped at our local garage and explained the issue. The car was brought into the garage the next day and the issue resolved. Upon return home, however, the Sprint Drive was laying on the floor on the driver's side and I put it back into the slot under the dash. From that time on the Sprint Drive did not work and when I tried to get resolution on how to fix the Drive no one seemed to know what to do. The first customer service person I spoke with stated he would put in a work order with tech which he did as I received a call and voice message from a women who texted instructions on how to fix the issue. Unfortunately I did not understand the instructions in the text and she and I played telephone tag over a period of about 6-7 days - leaving messages back and forth. Frustration on my part was building as all I needed was some guidance about her instructions but none were forth coming. Then on Friday, May 24th I was so irritated that I took the drive to the store where we had gotten it and asked to return the drive. The gentleman who was working with me was nice and tried to help but the women whose name is Laura (possibly the manager) came over when he asked for help and in my view started throwing attitude about the 30 day limit, but then did make a suggestion about setting up a way to go through my email to change by password and was told that that would work. Not receiving email on my phone I drove home and sure enough there was a way to change my password for the Sprint Drive after verifying my email address. Well because I did this and then tried to get the Drive to work I was locked out of the Drive getting a message that meant the device was stolen which did not help my frustration. With that I called the customer service number and spoke with a gentleman who was nice and directed me to go to a (as I now know it) resource center and they should be able to help or pay $115.00 to have the Drive canceled. Well not only was I irritated with the store where I bought it I now was faced with spending $115 to cancel this Drive (I would use a harsher word here bit chose not to). It took 45 minutes to get to the resource center, waited for abut 10 - 15 minutes to see a gentlemen there who was nice told me he could not do anything about the Sprint Drive because it was purchased at another store and did not have access to their receipts as it was not a "true" Sprint store. He also told me to take the Drive back to the store where I bought it and have them exchange it. So back to the store on 34th St. South I went with the Drive in hand and when I walked in I waved at the gentleman who helped me before and I told him what the gentleman at the resource center said about exchanging the Drive. There were no other customers in the store and the women who was there before yelled across the store that it was beyond the 30 days and they would do nothing about the Drive. I told the gentleman and she was there what had happened with the fix they recommended and that the drive needed to be replaced. Again she yelled across the store that it was beyond the 30 days and there was nothing she could do. At this point my frustration hit a high note and I stated to her that the fix they recommended locked me out of the drive saying it was "stolen" and they needed to make this right. Again she yelled that it was beyond the 30 days and as I left she said she was sorry there was nothing she could do and I shot back at her that that was not true she just did not want to and also told her I would be reporting this and her to Corporate to which she replied "go ahead". I was so livid and frustrated that after I got home I called the customer service line again and this time spoke to a women who I requested rather forcefully that I wanted to speak with a Manager at customer service. She put me on hold and then I spoke with a gentleman with whom I had to retell my story (which he did not get that this was building over a 10 day period) and spent over an hour on the phone with him. He contacted the manager (Chris) at the resource center and they would not even own up to the fact that they told me to take the Drive back to the store where I bought it and there were no notes in my file with Sprint that I even went to the resource center (my husband and I arrived at the resource center and signed in some time between 3 and 3:45 pm). The final outcome is that I had to pay the $115 to cancel the Sprint Drive and then I am supposed to be reimbursed during our next billing cycle - no offense but I do not believe that will happen (before I agreed to the payment I asked the gentleman why this drive could not be fixed an he had no answer). It is not the money as much as the ineptitude of some of your customer and resource center staff - not to mention the lies told by the resource center manager - and the very, very, horrible customer service or lack there of by Laura at the 34th St South store. Also during my last conversation with the gentleman with whom I last spoke I strongly and plainly made myself clear that I wanted Laura fired. I do understand that this will not happen as Sprint apparently is incapable of even fixing a Sprint Drive let alone divesting themselves of persons who are horrible at customer service (Laura) and who do not tell the truth (Chris). As I stated at the beginning of this we have been with Sprint and have recommended Sprint for over 20 years and I have NEVER EVER BEEN TREATED LIKE THIS. So the next move is to not have a kind word to say about your company in the future. By the way there are blogs about Sprint and how your staff have treated long standing customers out on the web. You might try reading some of them to help understand your customer service issues.

I see this commercial for satisfaction guarantee. Of coarse only for.the first 30 days right! What they wont explain is how when they tell you to set up with autopay to lock in your low price for the full 18 month term. Then surprise! After 30 days my bill go's up $40 a month. Then after 12 months my bill goes up another $60? After complaining for over an hour, they can only give me $25 off a month till term ends. This is still over $75 more a month than i was supposed to pay? Than it gets better. They tell me i wont get to keep the phone after the 18 months without paying a fairly large amount. They really need to watch the sales representatives which are selling lies. I was told after 12 months i would have the option to pay off the remaining 6 months on the phone or upgrade, or just keep until 18 months to own the phones. The sales rep's rush you through the whole process so you dont get to read anything, and just keep assuring you how great a deal your getting. Ive also had better service with cheap services even prepaid throw away phone services are much better than sprints. They definitely dont care about their customers at all. We are just a bank account to them! They also told me the can send me a copy of my contract now that i only have 3 months left of getting bent over! I really think the salesperson who was lieing to me should have to pay for the extra money i wasnt supposed to be spending "on my great deal"! Then had the nerve to call me and try to get me to stay with them without a bad review. If i could, i would give sprint a negative 20 stars. I have already gone as for as to inform anyone i come in contact with whether im at the market, gas station, even outside of sprint store when i have to go there, they they would be better off with metro pcs. At least they wont raise your bill with no warning. And get this. They tell me i could have seen my bill would go up in my account on phone, but the service is soo bad, i give up after 10 minutes of the damn thing loading cause of crappy service!

When upgrading my son's phone we were told that they had a promotion with that phone and son could select some accessories completely FREE. Noticed my bill increase by $31 a month and when I inquired, they said I signed for them and there is nothing Sprint will do. They told me I was signing for the phone and said several times FREE. My son is a witness and when I called the store where we purchased phone, Store Manager, Christian, said I was about the tenth person who had complained about the individual, Bartholomew Dewitt-Sutton. I spent over 90 minutes on the phone with Sprint and was promised a phone call the following day for resolution if I would call the store and talk to them. I never got a phone call from the supervisor, Shondra (sp). I have contacted an attorney for advice and for next steps but I am not hopeful. One of the Sprint reps told me he was sorry for my experience but said all phone companies are the same so good luck.......

My rating experience would be negative 5 for the simple reason that the representative gave me the run around and denied giving me corporate office number pressuring me to stay with sprint me having talk to 8 representatives for a period of 5hrsand not getting nowhere always getting false information

There was a promotion running around Christmas time with LG where if you bought an LG phone, you were to get a free LG 55" TV. At that time, we bought 4 new phones, added 3 additional lines to our account. An i-phone 10XR new phone number 936-499-6917, 2 were Android Samsung - phone 936-329-3230 (which was a free phone) ported over from AT&T, second Android Sansung - phone 936-444-6672 (was supposed to get a free LG large-screen TV) also ported over from AT&T. The television was supposed to be a promotion from LG. We were told this would be shipped to the store in Conroe. Julian Landaverde was our salesman who said he would fill out papers. That was just after Christmas. We have been in the store multiple (probably up to 20 times, by the various people on my account, my husband (3 or 4 times), my daughter (3 or 4 times), my grandson (probably about 5 times -- he's the one who is supposed to get the tv), myself about 5 times since Christmas, probably more. However, Julian apparently did not fill out the proper paperwork. My grandson was supposed to be the large-screen TV. He was in the store many times, I stopped in the store several times, my husband stopped in the store, never were we told there was paperwork that needed to be filled out. Finally after all this checking we are told it was too late the promotion was over and WE had not filled out the proper paperwork. I asked to speak to the manager, and the young man said he was the manager. Each time we had gone into the new Sprint store at 336 and I-45, we were told there were problems with the delivery of the TV's, some people had received them, some had not. Then when my grandson went in to check again, they told him that he was not registered to received the LG TV. And "NOW" it was too late to register. This is totally unacceptable. The Sprint employee that we worked with us on this is Julian Landaverde (now apparently the Willis Texas Sprint store manager), but I was told I would have to contact Julian. I told them that I did business through this store (Conroe), one of YOUR employees wrote this up and I am not going somewhere else. I asked for the District Manager's name and phone number. I was told he could not give me that information. I said then call him and I will talk to him here. They could not do that either. So then I asked if I could have the LG rep's name and phone number. They told me to go online to LGPromo-4KTVoffer …. which I did and they had no record of this phone being registered with them. They also told me the promotion was over and regardless they could not honor it after I explained the situation to them.

Then the store manager said we should have received an email telling us to fill out the paperwork. I told them I had never received the email. He checked my email and said he didn't see it either. I told him this was my work email and I NEVER miss emails. Again he said I could take this up with the employee who we worked with who was now a manager in the Willis Texas store, Julian Landaverde. I told him I bought my phone at the Conroe Texas store and that was who I was dealing with. I told him what if this employee was no longer with the company, was I supposed to chase him down. This was this store's problem. But I found it quite interesting that the manager of the Conroe store would not contact his district manager (or area manager) nor would he allow me to speak to him. We we have been with Sprint for several years now and just added three lines to our account. If this is how Sprint is going to treat their customers, I think it's time to find a new provider. I don't want to go to that extreme, but if Sprint is not going to follow through with their initial agreement, I will have no other recourse. Why would we have taken one LG phone (as a free phone) and the other not, if we had not thought that we were going to get the 55" LG TV. You: I've kept copies of the complaints I turned in as well as the correspondence with LG.
The Sprint Store, 381 S. Loop 336 W, Suite 600, Conroe, TX 936-756-5556, is where this transaction occurred.

I did a chat with Veda S and I have a transcript of that interaction. This was her last message to me:

Veda S.: I also mentioned to resolve this issue as soon as possible so that you don't have to wait more. I personally never shared any wrong information and this is highly unacceptable action in Sprint. Please rest assure we will take care of the issue for you. I created your case and allow me some time to send the copy of the chat, contact details and notes to our dedicated escalation expert team.

I did receive a phone call from someone who I could hardly understand, but he told me he was calling the Conroe store and I should go back to the store because he was telling them that they needed to rectify this situation.

I did go back in last weekend, May 18, and they were again completely unable to help. The young man who is the store manager called his area manager and stepped outside the store to talk with him and came back in and told me they could offer me an ipad. I told them I had two at home and that was unacceptable. Then I told him, ok, so credit my account for what I have been charged for the phone (which they are charging me $30 per month and then crediting my account $30 for the other LG phone) and I told him just change to that same for this LG phone. No, they could not do that. At that point, I left the store, telling him that they have basically lost us as a customer and that is 5 lines and we've been with them for several years. If that didn't mean anything, well, that explains why this is all happening, no customer service mentality at all. And, I do not intend to stop there. I will not let this drop. I have turned this over to a television investigative reporter and referred them to look at the Sprint corporate website and see all the complains similar to mine. I sincerely hope Sprint can fix their customer service problem.

4 years ago I switched to sprint. Service was great. Now I upgraded my phones and now my coverage sucks. Drop calls all the time. Calls time out. a lot of dead spots while traveling. Calls not going through to another sprint carrier
Not sure if it’s Sprint needs a updated system or if my NEW Apple iPhone XR is a piece of crap. And the monthly cost is 200 per month. I am not getting what I pay for.
Between my adult children and myself whom all now have sprint experience the same services. Crappy service. And we all have updated 2019 apple iPhones.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY WILL SUCK YOUR BLOOD by stealing your money and charging you extra fees

I had insurance on my phones I called the insurance claim number only to be told that my phones were obsolete they stop making that model and that they could not help me to buy a new phone. when I ask so why would you sale insurance on obsolete phones they claimed that it was sprints fault. I have been a customer since 2006 preferred customer my a**.

I went the the Sprint Store at 997 Central Ave. to pay my Virgin phone bill. I told the clerk that I wanted to pay my phone bill but I had only 10 mins because I had a bus to catch. Well this clerk named Curtis took over 5 mins trying to logon to the computer but was still not able to do so. I said can you get a mgr. and he just looked at me like I had two heads. Finally the other clerk came over and logged in. Then Curtis was trying to access the screen to process a Virgin payment and again took over 5 mins. I said can you just give me my change, I don't need the receipt. Again he just stood there giving me and indignant looks and said not til I get to the screen to do it. At this point I was watching what he was doing and it looked to me that he was deliberately trying to take as long as he could just to mess with me. Needless to say it took over 15mins for him to finally give me my change and receipt. I asked him for his name and again he just stood there looking at me like he wanted to punch me or something and refused to give me his name. I had to ask him 3 times before the other clerk told him to. Extremely poor custome service from the Curtis. I truly believe that since I was the only white guy in the store that I was being subjected to racist behavior on the part of this Sprint Employee. He went out of his was to be not only uncooperative and rude but purposively delaying the process because I am white and I was not happy with his extremely poor and purposively slow service. Needless to say I missed my bus and had to wait another 1/2 hour because of your racist and uncooperative clerk who went out of his way to provide such poor customer service that it prompted this complaint.

I can’t make calls. There is sometimes a delay before the call connects. This poor service comes and goes. Right now it is very hard to make calls in 32224 zip code.

Sprint insurance is a joke they deny the repair on two of my phones via insurance claims. They offered me a a6 for 175 and the phone is valued at 299.Once I called customer service they assured me they could help me once I canceled my insurance policy for those phones. Good thing I'm a preferred customer since 2006. What a joke of a company...garbage...

The service sucks I can’t use my phone ever unless I’m connected to WiFi and yes my cellular data is on.

I have robot callers using your service calling my home number and like to report them to you and see if your company can get them stopped, please. The number who calls here is 678-345-0727 form Monroe, Ga. I do not know who the number belongs to or who is calling other than a scammer.
I thank you for your help as blocking this number to my home number.

I call at sprint because my Bill Due Date was 15 of every month, and another agent and a supervisor front sprint 1800 were I spoke 2 weeks ago told that I should call between 21/22 to change before my next cycle bill starts. And this woman agent told me:
1: I couldn’t change my Due date because I did a contract with Sprint and I have my 18 months to Done in order for me to Change.
2: I order her I want to speak with Supervisor she said I couldn’t talk and I told as I’m the costumer of sprint I have the right to speak with a Supervisor and she told no you can’t. I order here transfer and finally did but put me hanged on the phone waiting and waiting.

On 03/08/2019 I went to the sprint store at 2109 E Franklin Blvd Gastonia, NC 28054 Store number 2094 to look at new phones and consider an upgrade. I was greeted by sales rep Elizmar Montanez. There was sign in front of the phone stating it was $29 a month. I asked if I could get the phone and only add $29 to my monthly bill repeatedly and she answered yes. My bill was about $79 dollars and she gave me a new price with the phone including taxes and fees of under $110 a month. My first draft was $170. She asked me if I wanted the Sprint insurance on the phone and I told her no. She offered me a Sprint Drive device and service that came with a one year membership with AAA and that if I signed up for it it would lower my bill by $5. I told her to proceed and sign me up for it.

I have been with Sprint for almost 20 years. I’ve had an unlimited data plan for over a decade. These are my issues:
1. She lied about what I would pay for the phone. The $29 fee was only for new customers and the real price was $41 a month. She never disclosed this to me and the actual cost is $41
2. She lied about the fact that I was purchasing the phone with two years of monthly payments and then own the phone. The phone payment was a lease and after 16 months I could purchase the leased phone for $250.
3. When asked if I wanted the insurance plan on the phone I said no but she signed me up for it anyway.
4. She changed my plan from an unlimited plan to a limited data plan without telling me or my consent.
5. She lied about the Sprint drive saving me $5 a month on my bill. It actually costs $10 a month for the service.

I became aware of all this when I got the message on my phone that I had reached my data limit. I called Sprint customer service to see what had happened. The agent told me of all the changes that were made to my service and the monthly costs. I was able to get them to put me back into the unlimited data plan and remove the insurance on the phone from my plan. The agent told me I would have go to the store of purchase to resolve the rest.

I returned to the store where all this happened to resolve the issue. I was seen by the stand in store manager but he put everything off on me and offered no help in resolving any of this. He showed me a summary sheet and told me I signed it because all employees are required to have it signed by the customer at the time of sale. The summary showed changes and costs to devices and service clearly and easy to follow. I told him I had never seen the form and he argued that I must have signed it. I asked him to pull up my file and show it to me. He looked but said the form wasn’t in my file and couldn’t produce it. I talked to him about the Sprint Drive but he said he couldn’t change it as 14 days had passed since I upgraded my phone. He stated that all this was her word against mine but couldn’t produce the signed summary form.

After a long period of trying to get this resolved with no help from the manager he printed off a copy of some of the contract to show me I had signed for it. It was very obvious that the signature wasn’t mine but he refused to acknowledge it when I showed him my signature on my driver’s license. He printed off another signed contract and told me it was a previous upgrade signature but it was the exact same paper he showed me the first time. He actually tried to make me believe the second print off was from a previous time and the signatures matched. I told him I knew what he did and insisted on seeing another copy of a previous contract. He produced one and it looked much like my signature and was clearly very different than the one from the date of purchase that he first showed me.

I realized I wasn’t going to get anywhere with this and asked for the sales person’s name who did all this. He told me he couldn’t recall her name or spell it yet he called her and talked to her while I was there. I asked him again for the sales rep’s name and how to spell it and again he told me he couldn’t produce it. I had him print off my receipt for that day of purchase and found the sales person’s name on the top of the receipt. He just didn’t want to help me and put all this off on me as he said she said and there was nothing he could do about it. He was very condescending and avoided answering anything that might imply Elizmar Montanez did anything wrong.

The only thing I’m asking for that I haven’t already had to fix myself with the Sprint customer service rep over the phone is to pay for the lease at the amount I was repeatedly quoted and have the Sprint Drive service cost removed from my plan.

I have never been treated by a manager of a store as rudely and without concern over what had happened by anyone in my life. I wish I could give them no stars.

I decided to leave my current provider and switch to sprint. I had visited a sprint store with my daughter....I was looking for two lines and devices. I was told if I opened up five lines it would cost about the same and I would receive three tribute phones at no cost...the associates had asked what I paid monthly at my previous provider....so they were aware...they had said I would be paying around the same amount...I also made sure that the three "free" phones were not going to be charged....they assured me nothing was going to be charged. I was at the store for about two hours switching everything.....it was a long time and was confused...but they assured me that the two devices that I wanted were the only ones that I would be paying....a couple weeks later I was looking to get the Samsung watch....not realizing that I needed an available line...which I didnt have because of the extra lines. I went to return, but was told that I had to pay $45 for each for a restocking fee...I was a little upset about this because had I known at the time of the transaction in would not have gotten the extra lines....when I visited the store...the associate made a call and approved me for an additional line if I wanted to get the watch, but also to keep the extra phones because I would not be charged. I couldn't get the watch because at the time I couldn't afford the down payment.....fast forward to 5/20/19 I looked at my bill and it was $250.....$100 more than I expected to pay.....they had me on a plan that they chose for me and I was getting charged on all five lines.....my whole experience with Sprint was horrible....I feel like they took advantage to meet their goal. I'm sure if you pull up my phone number you will see the many phone calls I've made.....

KI

Betany Christown mall Sprint. RICKEY is the Manager. I went in because I needed more RAM ( better phone ) and I explained that I milti tasc with this device. HE recommended the best Note9. Now I do not have voice over LTE and am in voilation of my company phone contract for 18 months.. NO ONE WILL HELP> ESPECIALLY HIM. I will be calling 3 on your side to expose this FRAUD if this is not resolved soon. the account is for phone # 5305522570

I feel as though the online chat customer service help are not understanding at all. I have been having financial difficulties due to being sick was out of work for weeks. Yes I fell behind on all my bills. But have always made a monthly payment to sprint yes late. I’m currently still a month behind on bills and asked if I could make the 213 payment on May 31st . I explained the situation and absolute compassion. I don’t want to change service I just want to have an arrangement for the 31st.

Dear Sirs: PLEASE PULL UP MY ACCOUNT. My problems started on Friday of last week. Spent 2.5 hours on Friday the 3rd of May!! my problem has not changed only worst with the lies I have received from CUSTOMER CARE SUPERIVISORS " Linda, Michael and the one that would not give her name at 8:50 PM Central Time Zone. My problem has not changed since Friday!!! Tech Service sent me to Corporate Store in Panama City, Florida took off a half of day to go there. More lies from management told me my plan did not include Mobile Hot Spot. For $ 20.00 more I could have a hot spot...… More BS lies my plan includes everything. New CUSTOMER CARE SUPERVISOR on Monday afternoon after being at your Corporate Store in Panama City, Fl. after being directed there my Tech Support. the Store is not a repair center!!! Your Supervisor moved my plan to 4G LTE at your expense said she would call tomorrow to see if my problem improved. My problem did not improve an other lie said she would call between 1 and 3 PM central standard time. DID NOT CALL. The closest factory repair store was Mary Ester, Florida. Tried all day to make an appointment and got recording STORE IS CLOSED. Great way to run a store WEB SITE SAY OPEN, BUT CAN'T SET APPOINTMENT when no body will answer the phone.. All I have been trying to do since FRIDAY is get my phone working. Going to drive 66 miles to Mary Ester in the morning and HOPE they will be open at 10:00 AM. Will let you know what happens in the morning. I have been more than patient trying to fix my phone. You have some major problems with the LIES your customer care department is passing out NEED TO REVEIW YOUR TAPES somebody is covering up a lot of BS coming out of your CUSTOMER CARE,

have had problems since the day i have signed up. call every month since i have had them. wait over an each time for a manager. never speak to someone in the usa.... im looking for a new company. they have the worst customer service i had in my life. charging my phone for something that i wasnt suppose to be charged for 6 months and have yet to talk to a manager.

This altercation occurred at the sprint store located on 3741 Mall Dr, Texarkana, TX 75501. There is an employee there who curses almost constantly. In front of customers and preachers. She was fired today, but somehow, rehired because apparently, someone with a foul mouth and no manners is worth more than a customer's experience in your store. I am very disappointed.

Sprint insists on overcharging then refuses to do a refund. I have tried to discontinue a line for almost 3 years. No one returns my calls after numerous requests. My rates have increased for no apparent reason and no prior call to explain about increased rates. Customer service is sooooo knowledgeable about their company policies. Trying to call in to get help is a joke! On hold for 23 plus minutes now. I would appreciate someone calling me that is authorized to handle my issue. 208-206-2369 Lorri

Took 4 days to Unlock phone, took a rep and her manager to get the correct pay off number to payoff my phone,
45 min, 2 reps, 1 manager to let me know I cannot Disconnect my service in the middle of a billing month and let me know it can only be done at the end of the cycle and they do not Pro-rate. Bill Date 15th Cycle ends 21?? WHY R you billing me 3/4 into the cycle.
Just a bunch of dopes who are Not on the same page at customers expense

I had applied for a work from home job on Facebook & was hooked up with google hangouts, I was asked questions and then told I would be perfect for the job. So the person told me that they would be sending me a laptop since I had only a iPad & iPhone, and that I would be paid two iMessage a month and if I decided to quit, I could just sent laptop back .i figured it sounded good and he said the name of company was home solutions or housing solutions, I can’t remember now, I am so upset. They told me everything would be done on laptop & phones, he sent me two phones by fedex and asked me to send these to a address in California so that all the information would be programmed into these phones, so I had my aide take them and mail them to the address I was given. He then went on my sprint account and added these phones to two new lines. I have the IMEI numbers and phone numbers that were put on my account. He also ordered a phone , told me it would be mailed to me. But I never received any phones at all. Now I am being told that I have to pay for the 3 phones & lines . I have been a customer for 10 years and I hope you can help me. I only live on social Security so there is no way I can pay for these, my sister & me have iPhones and we pay our bill every month. I am disabled too so I hope we can take care of this. Also he told me that they would pay my cell phone bill which was 197.02 which he did and then backed out of payment so now we are behind on our account. My name isTheresa Velkovich & my phone # 304-218-0343. Thank you

I canceled my service February 21, 2019 to go with Verizon. I called for my account number and they asked me if there was anything they could do to keep me on and I responded "no." I did not keep that phone number and I traded my phone in to Verizon. I get a bill in April with a balance of $158 and change. I called customer service and they said they would take half off my bill. I get another bill in May stating I owe $158 and change, but when I call it is now up to $165 and change. I called back and they gave me the worst time on the phone. I ended up paying the bill because they would not back down. I don't know how Sprint can charge me when I canceled my phone, traded in my number, and have a whole different phone number. They state that I never canceled which is not true at all and they as much called me a liar. I have 3 witnesses to my conversation with the Sprint representative. I will never recommend Sprint to anybody nor will I ever consider ever, ever going back to Sprint. I have never been treated so horribly in my life. I was a good customer and to be treated so horrible is just not right especially when you people make the money you do. What goes around, comes around! Remember those words cause Sprint has it coming to them.

I was told that sprint had really good coverage where we live and as soon as I got home my phone went straight to roaming and my wife and mother in law have each been having there own problems as well. To be perfectly honest I kind of feel like I was tricked and we just want to either get our problems fixed or give everything back and we'll go elsewhere.

1ST. Tried to upgrade phone online and lost contact in the middle of conversation on 4/27/2019
2nd Went to store in Temple Tx ( General Bruce) on 4/28/2019 and did not have phone in stock , offered to mail , I accepted on to find out later the it was mailed to the store not house a week later. Never received a call that the phone had came in. I called on Friday 5/3/2019 am was told that she would have to call me back, but never received a call. That same evening I called again and was told it was at the store ( we close at 7) . I went on 5/4/2019 to pick up phone. Young lady working activated it in store. Get home and phone activated but not working had to call and type in code to start working. Very disappointed in the whole turn of events as we have been loyal customers since around 2007

on May 3 2019
I called at 8:00 pm and talked for 1:24 minutes I spoke for so many agent and were telling me different information and I requested to talk to an manger his name was martie he supposedly was helping I told him the story of my phone call and I wanted to record my phone call because each agent was telling me different information from other and I told him then I was ready to give him my credit card number to make the payment then he hang up the phone on my on purpose
He said it if the phone is recorded I wont assist u
And then he hung up
After that I called again and I was on phone for 24 minutes after that they hung up the phone on me
Only one agent his name was Justin helped me well
The rest is 00000000
This is the short part of the story
The worst company and worst customer
Don’t waste ur money and time with sprint ever

This is the worst company I have ever tried to call.They placed charges on my bill, when I called to dispute them I was placed on hold for over 1 hour and finally I hung up. If you are looking for a good company do NOT USE SPRINT!!! Stay away from them!!!! You will not save money because you will spend hours of your time trying to fix the fraudulent charges on your bill!!!

I wish I could give 0 stars. I am no longer a sprint customer however, I keep getting bills sent to me. I have had this happen previously and I was told that everything was paid in full. When I try calling Sprint about this, I keep getting hung up on. I was supposedly transferred to a Manager twice and each time the manager would put me on hold and hang up. No one ever calls back either. I keep getting sent mail threatening to send me to collections but each time you try to address the problem no one helps you. Many people at their customer service line have a hard time understanding English; they are rude and inconsistent. Every time I call I get a new balance and new reason why there is a balance and then after waiting hours I get hung up on. I was even supposedly given a direct # to a manager and when I called it, it was a restaurant. I also tried calling the # on the bill and each time you call that # it automatically hangs up on you. Sprint has the worst customer service I have EVER heard of!!

I have been a Sprint customer for many years. I had no problems until this year. I had three separate encounters with horrible customer service. I called the 1800 sales line because I’m looking to possibly upgrade my phone. In the past sales jumped at a chance to sell me a phone. This call basically told me she couldn’t really give me any information & I’d be better off going into the store. Literally gave me no information except I was eligible for an upgrade. Well I already knew that. So I called the corporate store closest to me (Ridgepark Square in Ohio) and I was put on hold 3x for over 15 minute each & no one ever answered the phone. I hung up all three times. Where the last incident I went into the store & I said I’d like to trade And upgrade two phones. The disinterested sales rep told me our iphone 6’s were only worth “Like” $50 & we could probably sell them online for more & the price of the new phones were on the signs that I could read myself. No promotions “just what’s on the signs over there.” He did walk over to the sales signs with me and ended up pointing to the sign & said “that times 2.” That was in the Westgate Fairview Park/ Rocky River Store. So I called Apple who would love to do business with me and does the same payment plan as sprint. I rather give a company that cares my money then one with a bunch of horrible customer service!!!!

Switched to sprint from Verizon. Did this while they had instore promo going on for 9.00 s9s and 14.00 so notes. also was told that I had a insurance bundle package, that covered our 5 lines for 45.00 a month. Was also supposed to receive 5 100.00 gift cards.1 for each line I ported over. They were also supposed to pay up to 400.00 per line for Verizon contract. 8 months later I am still fighting with them as NONE of the above has happened. 1st month when I brought it to there attention in the store ,was told I need to call customer support. And I have been bounced back and forth since then. Last week was the best yet. Finally got to go over everything with a supervisor by calling she confirmed all of what I stated and then proceeded to tell me that I am even being over charged on each line, so with that said I am being over charged about 190.00 a month. Not an exeragation!. Was told that she would reach out to head service rep in my area and get this taken care of. Following day went to store to see if anything had been done. Girl there went over my bill and told me flat out that the person who did my plans LIED her words and that I am not eligible for any promotions and that my bill is correct. And there is nothing that can be done. So as of now I have over paid about 1500.00 in 8 months and my cell bill is about 140.00 more than what I was paying with Verizon. and still no one will fix it. And I might add that my Verizon service beats sprint's service hands down.

I have been loyal to Nextel/sprint 18 years. I had a air card for10 yrs. It has not worked for about 2 yrs. I continue to pay my 50.00 per month. I went and called sprint to help me to get a new air card. I was told to get zing. I did then I was told MiFi.Which I did.Wr had issues getting it connected.Ryan from sprint told me as long asi bought the mifi my plan would not change.Well it did then they jacked up the price to 65.00 and they refuse to put me back on my plan.I never agreed to change plans and had no knowledge sprint didthis till i went in the store!
I want my plan back.....

I have never been so disgusted with a company for their service like I have in the last 2 months with Sprint.I have been a customer for 18 years and have 4 phones with (5 at one time) you.. My wife and I pr-ordered the new S10 and S10+ and received them on March 6. Shortly after that My wife's phone started acting up. Roaming often, could not send MMS messages and got very hot. Since then I have been to my local Sprint store (non-corporate) at least 10 times (they were far more helpful than anyone on the help line) and have spent in excess of 6 hours on the phone (2.5 hours today) with various Sprint representatives. We tried every possible troubleshooting, then they escalated it up to a higher level. Wash,rinse repeat. During this time I found out there was an issue with many of these phones. My phone was not working well either but because my wife's was so bad(basically a 5" computer), I didn't pay as close attention to mine. To sum it up, I have been given the runaround trying to get the phones replaced. Today I called Sprint, then was passed to Asurion (hung up on during the transfer) Back to Sprint then back to Asurion, then back to Asurion, hung up on again, back to Sprint and finally back to Asurion.to review my case to possibly sent me refurbished phone! All this is just wrong! It is common knowledge that there was an issue with the new S10 series. It should have been taken care of the 1st time by Sprint (I forgot, initially I was told to call Samsung because it was their problem). I am not a Samsung customer, I am a Sprint customer. I have been told that customers could take their defective devices back to a Corporate Sprint store to be replaced. Unfortunately I am 145 miles from the nearest corporate store.Why didn't Sprint make an exception to allow the local stores to service customers with no corporate store nearby, knowing the gravity of the situation. It is unthinkable that you would treat your loyal customers with such disregard. I will seriously be considering other alternatives in the future

Fred W. Fasel
231-392-3307

After 19 yrs w Sprint, I am fed up. What a bunch of extended of schemers and run aroind. Play w my gigs, then slow me up repeatedly. Then I Increase my gigs again & its more money. Add a line for a senior, no discounts for them, OR for being a loyal customer for almost 2 decades. Call to resolve a matter and they switch you around countless times or have you call another number after a bunch of questions they dont do anything about. You call the number and it a bunch of agents again then they put you on hold forever. After 37.8 minutes on the phone (yes I was checking my wait time. They disconnected me, i called back lividand told them NOT to put me on home again & again that I was care for my 95 (ninety five) year old father,i cant be on hold for 30/40 mins. She said, yes let me check this for you. After another 14 minutes w her, she pickef up and kindly said, the line had been scheduled to be disconnected. I said I dont want it sceduled I want it cancelled altogether. Then explained they are turned off on bill close date. Then said I didnt need a confirmation, but gave me an Interaction #. (So whats the difference? Apples or oranges.,they're all friuts arent they?) .
The very first agent I spoken too, Joe called back to make sure it was handled. When I told him what happen he apologize profusely.
Imagine after 19 yrs of businesss w Sprint ...bupcus...not even an incentive or bonus, just witching me aroun, calling different numbers &keeping me 'on hold' 45 mins. When I get settled w things, Im gonna Adios &disconnect my entire acct. And go elsewhere.
ENOUGH !

Sprint has horrible billing practices. They add on items to your bill and then refuse to credit you for those items. They also will end your chat session in the middle of it without resolving the issue.

My sister passed and I called to discuss the phones and hot spot my sister had. I informed them my sister lived in Los Angeles and I was in Dallas. When I went to see her and take care of her burial arrangements, I only got the one phone back from her daughter. I could not go into the house to get the hot spot, iPad, and other phone. I paid the difference on the hot spot and iPad. The phone was lost. I and was told to just bring in the death certificate with the one phone I had and all fees and remaining charges associated with those items would be waived. Went to the store when the death certificate arrived and was told I needed to email it in and they would send a kit for the phone. Tried to request the kit and was told one would be sent to me and that I needed to mail or fax the death certificate. I mailed it in. I got a call today from the collection department telling me I still owed and only the one phone I returned would be not charged and I would have to pay on the others. My sister had two phones, and iPad and a hot spot in her possession. Since one phone was used for her and my niece, I am told that one will not be credited. This has been the most stressful process ever - let alone trying to still heal from my sister's untimely death. Now I have to dispute this or pay before it impacts my credit. The people say " sorry to hear about your loss" but there is no sincerity or care behind the words. I just hope they never have to experience what I have.

I wish I could give zero stars. I switched 3 lines over from Verizon about three weeks ago and its proving to be the worst cellular decision I've ever made. The service is not reliable, in fact I don't even think it can compete with some of the sub par prepaid companies out there. At this point spring is guilty of false advertising as I'm sure they know that their data is horrible, the network is slow and unreliable, the overseas reps that they entrust their customers with are incompetent, lacking in proper English as well as proper resolution and problem solving skills. When I initially changed over to sprint it was to save money. they offered me a certain amount per line to switch. later I found out that I didn't choose the right phones for that offer. if that's the case when I clicked on the offer wtf was I offered phones other than the ones that qualified? Secondly I had a daughter in air force basic training. They assured me they would wait to port her number over to give me time to send her the new phone. Guess what? They ported it immediately so I was unable to talk to my daughter for 2 weeks until she received the new phone and activated it. I haven't gotten anything that sprint promised me and they've failed me miserably. I'm in the process of trying to get my service reestablished with Verizon. Sprint sucks. they really failed me and my family. The service, network and data are unreliable and slow. You would expect more from a big name.

To whom it may concern, Last sunday me and my wife went into a sprint store on us-31 in Indianapolis , we were looking to get us both a new phone,the salesperson told us we couldn't get the deal, it was for new accounts ,we told him that we have had our phones for 4-6 years ,we don't owe on our phones, we were told no, so i asked him if sprint cares if they lose are business ,,he said do what you have to do,and walked off to wait on someone else...SO DO WE LEAVE SPRINT, BECAUSE SERVICE FOR PEOPLE SUCK ,IS IT THAT HARD TO KEEP SOMEONE WITH SPRINT AND HAPPY,????

On Wednesday May 1, 2019, I reached out to the Sprint Customer service line. I asked what my eligibility for an upgrade was and was told. In addition, I was told that I have to pay an up front down payment of $ 50.00 in order to upgrade. I informed the representative that I was not charged an upgrade fee for the last time that I upgraded, so why am I being charged an upgrade fee now. The representative was unable to answer my question and told me that he had to place me on hold while he "asked his colleague what I would be eligible for". He placed me on hold for 10 minutes until I finally had to call back because he never came back to the line. I started the entire inquiry all over again. The second representative told me that the first one was correct, that I did have to pay an upgrade fee. I told him that I was already told that and wanted to know why before he placed me on hold and never came back on the line. He placed me on hold and told me that he was able to increase my spending limit and placed a rep on the phone that gave me the option of putting more equipment on my line such as a watch or a tablet. That DID NOT help me nor did it answer my question. I continued to answer the question and it continued to go unanswered. Lastly, he told me that he would put me in touch with customer care and perhaps they would be able to offer me a deal on the upgrade fee. He came back on the line and told me after speaking with customer care, he was able to offer me $ 15 DOLLARS off the upgrade fee. $ 15.00 DOLLARS !! after two phone calls and 2 hours of my time, I never got the answer to the question that I was looking for, and did not get the phone that I wanted to get !! Extreme waste of my time and no resolution !! Representatives NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE and service was unprofessional and unsatisactory !!!!!

Its been a year...I still can't talk inside my home.Service hasn't worked since day one.I have been promised a device to retrieve service from outside but always told on back order. Absolutely no help from Sprint employees.I am a Legal Shield Associate and my lawyers will be proceeding. Patience has EXPIRED!!! Sincerely, Deborah Newlin

I am a Sprint Customer for over 10 years of service. I was currently hospitalized in the car accident and I called Sprint to ask for 4 days up until the 6 and which is a Monday to extend my service I even spoke to a supervisor I spoke to six different personnel. No one was willing to help me extend my services due to the fact that I was even in a hospital. I will only ask for a four-day extension so I can pay my bill they wouldn't even help me after all these years I was a loyal customer with them. They was so arrogant and disrespectful they act like they had no compassion for their customers who been with them for 10 years or more the only want to comply with what was on their monitors as robots they said I had to give them some money before they could help me. So I leave this note and hopes that someone may take note one day that Sprint sucks and they lost a valued customer.

Was supposed to be over nighted a Magic Box when spoke to rep on Saturday. Package never left wear house. Still sitting there yesterday on Tuesday. When sent out, they never added my apartment number to my address (I discovered this when I received confirmation email)!!! Spoke with a "Martin" tech support who answers for the Magic Box number 844.463.3194 who had an attitude. Assured me this will be fixed. When I called UPS within a half hour afterward, they informed me that that package that was supposed to go to my address here in CA had JUST been rerouted to a Las Vegas Nevada address! Did Martin (in the Dominican Republic) do this? Spent hours on the phone with Sprint between yesterday and today. HOURS! Not threatening to leave Sprint. I just cant stay if I cant connect to the network. Inadequate Sprint employee on Saturday who started this up? One upset customer now! Will never recommend this network. Have these employees graduated at least high school?

I started my service with Sprint in November of 2018. I switched from cricket to Sprint because your employee Angelica Palacios assured me that everthing I needed would be $120.00 per month. (For everything equipment, as well as my services.) I explained to her I absolutely could not pay anything over $120.00 period. After her reassurance I decided to leave cricket and sign up with Sprint. What a nightmare this has turned out to be. I received a bill for $233.00 the first month. I freaked out went down to the Sprint store in the Pueblo Mall in Colorado. Angelica assured me it was a mistake and she would take car of it. She did take care of it however each month that followed I continue to get a bill for $233.00. Every month I am down at the Sprint store talking with Angelica she tells me it a mistake. Not to worry. Well I believed her I paid my 120.00 and my service was disconnected. I went ahead and paid the balance because I need my phone. I have tried to resolve this issue for months. I have tried to contact Angelica a number of times she NEVER returns my calls. I have tried contacting the store manager his name is Thomas Floyd he has not returned my calls either. Within the past month month and a half services has been changed things are being removed without my consent. Sprint Complete was removed (that is our insurance) I would have Never removed that. I believe that my hot spot amount was lessened also another thing I would absolutely not have changed.
I am so disgusted and dissatisfied with Sprint. Especially with Angelica for lying to me just to get me to sign up. I would never have left cricket if I was aware of the stress I was about to take on by signing on with your company. I csigned a contract based on what Angelica explained to me. Thinking it was a good deal. Unfortunately it was not what I was told it would be.
Thank you for your time.
Respectfully,
Ms. Carin Lamb
Acc#986525201
my # 719 281-4116

My complain is that I feel robbed and used by Sprint,I was promised that as long I stay with sprint for 24 months I was going to have the same payment,I called sprint and I spoke to 3 people and they were not able to help me, I told each one the same problem...they couldn’t help,,,than the last person that I talked to was a supervisor and she try to help me but it was no help,she said that a manager from corporate was going to call me,,,I did get the call from some guy name Steve and he basically blame me for everything, said that he couldn’t help me,,,,so at the end of the conversation I told him I guess I’m screwed like always he said yes!!! What I can tell people from experience don’t choose sprint as a carrier because they suck, service is not good and at the end no body can’t help you, don’t go to the sprint at the Citrus mall because they really lie to you since they are a 3rd party store, it’s not an actual sprint store,that’s what Steve from corporate told me.

Where to begin! First, I started having issues with my Samsung 10S+ immediately after receiving it. I called and was given the run around.
I was told on April 1st (April Fools Day) to take the phone to the local Sprint repair store. I did. As I walked in I was told by a sales grunt (commission paid) that they couldn't help and that a "patch" would be sent out to me via text or email within a few days to repair the issue.
Never received it. He blew me off because there was no money to be made from me.
They I again called Sprint only to be told that there was a software issue that Samsung had created and Sprint was replacing the phones.
I was told both via voice and email that I should expect the replacement phone within 2 to 3 business days. NOT!
When I followed up on the 17th of April I was told it was on back order and I would receive the phone 7 to 10 BUSINESS days. When I called on the 7th day the woman was rude and told me it hadn't been 10 days and not to bother calling before Friday.
Then on the 20th, 10th business day I called and was told the insurance company hadn't even received the notification to replace it. It was on a backorder with no idea when it would be delivered.
I was speaking to "STEVE" SR606306. He said he would call the local store and see if they could replace the phone. I was placed on a hold and when "Steve" came back he said he spoke to the store manager and was told to have me come to the store for the exchange. I drove 25 miles to the store.
Was greeted again by, yet another rude and obnoxious sales grunt who told me nobody spoke to anyone from Sprint about my exchange and that even if that were true why would the store exchange the phone for one he could sell and make a commission on? Really ? REALLY?
I asked to speak to the store manager Jordan Brown (1729 West New Haven Avenue Melbourne Florida 32904). He came out from the back of the store charging at me and said he never told "Steve" anything about having me come in and replacing the phone. He got nasty to me and said the same thing, we don't exchange phones. How would "these guys" get paid? I can't believe you have someone that indignant working for you!
I suggested I call Sprint back again and I did so. I spoke to "William" conversation #1768303830 who asked to pass the phone back to "Jordan Brown". The two spoke for a few moments. Then "Jordan" tossed the phone back to me and said "Here, he wants to talk to you. I'm not replacing the phone"!
I spoke to William and he said he thought the Store Manager was wrong but he couldn't do anything. I was passed on to hi supervisor, Brianna #I1768349827 who only complained to me about her having to take calls from upset people. She might want to consider a new job!
She told me she couldn't do anything. Then she suggested I call Samsung, perhaps they could do something. She gave me the phone number.
I called them only to be told that Sprint was having the issue, not the all carriers, only Sprint.
Here I am, a customer since 1998 although your records show 2001 (You were Nextel and I was a customer of theirs) and all I get is to be talked to, lied to, told to drive 25 miles to a store only to be verbally abused and beat up!
And, to top it all off, one of your employees said they would credit my account for $25 for my "loyalty".. Really? $25?
I cannot leave my home unless I find a wi-fi connection so my phone will work. I can't go do my job which is outside sales because this phone is my business. I can't miss calls, texts, emails.
I must get away from you! I've been treated so unfairly and rudely and nobody seems to care.
Wonder if Verison takes care of their customers the way you do?
1-321-890-9000 Jeffrey Downs 1030 Luminary Circle #101 Melbourne Fl. 32901
I doubt if I will get a call back or REAL response, only an automated response. Again, nice touch with your handling of your customers!

Hello Sprint
I wanted to get a wireless service plan that includes my daughter for her school Boston trip.
I signed up with sprint on 4/28/19, on 4/29/19 the order had to be cancelled because the activation charges were not waviered.
On said day a new order was created again, which were suppose to be 3 lines, 2 iPhones 8 and my own phone which is a note 8. I was told to visit a sprint store and purchase a sim card for my phone, which I did.
On 4/31/19 I received an email stating that my order was on hold because I didn't have enough phone lines. I drove to a sprint store after calling customer service. While in the store I was told my account had only 2lines. (I'm so confused and vix at this point) after spending almost 2 hrs on the phone in a sprint store i still did not get to complete my order...
I got home a 10pm and proceeded to call up Sprint for completion. I was told my phones would be delivered on 5/1/19 with enough time for setup.
It's currently 5/1/19 and guess what there was a hold on my order AGAIN.
4 freaking days and all I get is a ”sorry mam we understand” ok where are my phones. What's happening here, I am a new customer and I'm exhausted, I'm so exhausted and frustrated that I am crying, get it together people I have choices and I'm spending my hard earn money. My daughter needed to have her phone on this trip. Do you understand what it's like at 13 to be the only child without a phone on a school trip. I am very dissatisfied and disappointed in your service. don't waste my time.
I tried to ask for expedite shipping but I was told it's still pending.
Francine

You lie, misleads and takes advantage of your long term customers and definitely don't stand by what you say.
I have been with sprint for 12 years plus. I went into a store to repair my daughter's screen. I was asked while waiting if they could look at my account to see if they can save me money. i agreed and they came back saying i can get an i pad which i will finance for a couple years but they will adjust my charges on my other sprint services to a bill total of $394. I agreed to this under the condition that I would not have a data plan, which they said I wouldn't. I asked this many times to the MANAGER and was told there would be no data plan. Well a month later my bill went up to 430 due to the data plan. I have tried to fix this now going on 3 months and all they have done is raise my bill to now 470. This is ridiculous and needs to be fixed now.

The customer service reps are not helpful rude and my bill is extremely high. Then when I call to try and talk to someone about my bill they have the nerve to tell me how many times I’ve called so what I’m trying to keep my bill low.

Sprint has the worst customer service I have EVER heard of. I have paid off my phone and last bill statement months ago. I first called sprint to find out amount owed then, I went down to a sprint store directly to pay off all balances. I have continued to get bill after bill even after shutting off service with them. Each bill threatens to send me to collections. I have tried repeatedly to talk to a supervisor. I did get a hold of supervisor Devarious who acted just as clueless about anything on the matter, then he HUNG UP ON ME. I wasn't being rude at all. I called back several times and each time I would be told I was being transfer and again would be hung up on. Once a customer service agent gave me a new # and told me it was a direct # to Sprint Management. I asked her if I could reach Devarious the supervisor I was already talking to and SHE HUNG UP.... Each time I call I get the run around. It's a bunch of scam artists. I spent 3 hours on the phone and got absolutely no where. I wish I could press charges. This place should be shut down!

The worst costumer service by far. You can spend well over an hour on the phone and not even resolve the problem. If you have a medical emergency they do not care at all and will shut off your phone even when payment isn't due just so u can call and spend an hour reconnecting your service because of there system glitches. They don't even have an email you can send a screenshot to explain what your viewing on your phone. I over paid my bill and then they suspended my service and wanted me to make a payment arrangement for a future bill due in a month. When it clearly states on my sprint app that I don't have a payment due till next month. They sell you on an international package then you get stuck with a 900 bill because this is how it works if you travel to Bermuda and you can call anywhere and no charges. You can't be in the US and call bermuda for 2 hours it will leave you with charges over 600 makes no sense. Don't have an emergency or a traumatic event happen because when you can't think properly they will take advantage of your disability or medical condition. They don't care about their customers proven fact. I have no bill due till the 28th and they want to force me into a payment arraganement. Get it together sprint.

When I bought my cell phones, I was quoted a price of $176.44. Now I get a bill for over $190 plus. I was told this was my contracted amount, the $176.44. Period. I feel I was misled of outright lied to. I left one company for the same reason and now I’ve been screwed again. This bill is now higher then with the other company. I also talked with customer service and got nowhere in the end. One of the ladies I spoke with was extremely rude and nasty the way she spoke to me. Is this how you want your business to be. I will continue my issue as far as I need to go with management. I hop I don’t have to go to the BBB over this.

Yes to whom it may concern I was giving a new contract for my phones that I had purchased and it was for 18mth contract. And the total monthly bill that I was quoted was 182 Dollars and however many cents. For my monthly bill. If you go back and review my Bill's each month it's been way higher than what I was quoted and if called several times more than I should have to try and get this matter fixed. I know what I was quoted and they keep giving me the run around about fixing this problem and think it's very unprofessional and unfair to me as a paying customer of sprint. Or if someone from corporate office call me asap 540-688-7204 thank you and have a blessed day.

I called Sprint last week to unlock 3 cell phones and to deactivate 2 phones because I was switching carriers. They deactivated the phones which meant we couldn't call out but they didn't unlock the phones. I have switched to a new carrier, even have the sim cards inserted and we are still locked to sprint. I have called numerous times and I'm told that the phones are unlocked but I don't think they are. I just called to have the 3rd phone cancelled and she tells me that the phone will be available for usage until the end of the month of my cycle in which my bill will be over $202. I said well why is that when my other phones were immediately shut off and I couldn't call out on those using Sprint. I was told that they hold your phones hostage when you're leaving them. I see that it's true. I was told that my phones were unlocked but I still can't call out on the new carrier. Now they're expecting to be paid for the entire month, and when I asked her about the bill being prorated, sh said that's not how it works. How is that when I'm not using your service and why would it be over 200 for 1 phone?

Literally the shittiest provided out there.

Five stars is a bad thing.... since it's demerits. 20yrs and I'm soooo glad we have no children. This is a bitch ya whish twists a kanckle while walking into a waffle house and rolls tits first into the griddle. While texting your Sprint provider. I hate you Sprint. Pay ya Att bill so I can get the unlimited wifi I pay you for instead of my cable provider. I'm sending this on my unrelated wifi provider because it would take a week of buffing to unlock a file name with your LTE bullshit fuckoff deal a meal bamboozle. Fuck you and fuck ya kin in da arse. Twice and I want better service (what I've been paying for over a decade)than you've been giving. Feel free to email me at your discretion. Be prepared for verbally abusive WAR.

Nothing was as it was promised. Bill doubled and coverage is terrible. Customer Service is a joke and u are doing good to even understand what they r saying

I have been a customer with Sprint for 13 years. It's never been a great experience.
Every few years my husband and I need new phones EVERY SINGLE TIME. We
are put on 2 year lease, etc...
This last time I emailed the CEO and of course he passed it one to someone else
who was NO HELP at all.

Sprint did not honor our request for new free phones as we asked.
They WERE happy to put us to a higher plan than we are paying now.

I figured it out. At 80.00 a month for 12 months it's about 960.00 a year
Multiply that by 13 years and it came out to about 12,400.00.

That is alot of money for poor customer service.

I wish I did somethng sooner. We plan on going with another carrier in the future.

I have been reading complaints and see SO many otheer people that were long time
loyal customers with no real rewards for their loyalty.

Sprint doesn't have the phone I want . The Samsung Galaxy Fold is not available @any sprint store

I am being charged for phone lines that were cancelled months ago, I am getting a run around. I upgraded and they added a line that I did not authorize and my bill went up 400.00 more a month. This is UNFAIR

I’ve been a customer for six years now, and right now I’m very disappointed on how customer service was not able to fix my issue I wasn’t able to make phone calls for about a month or send text messages for about two weeks. When I called customer service I was put on hold or hung up on and now they want to charge me extra and add fees that I was never aware of. It’s ridiculous and a waste of my time to be on the phone for 30 minutes explaining my issue asking for a supervisor or to speak to someone else and representative denied it and saying it would be the same response.

Service is horrible. Everyone of my friends had service but me at the ball game. I was the only one with Sprint. Also lose service when driving. That’s if you get it at all. Unable to get service in my bank and other areas. A whole lot of dead spots. Sprint admits this. Don’t get Sprint! They know how bad there service is that’s why they only have contracts so you’re locked in. In my case it would cost me $1000 to get out! Every month I was over charged and on the phone for more than 6 hours each time getting it corrected. ( The Saying— right hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing). They said they wouldn’t send me and email stating the correct bill! Because of this I would have to fight it each month! Stay away from Sprint! It’s a nightmare!

Mr. Michel

I know for sure my email will not get a respond from you or any high level representative from sprint. I been customer since September of 2018 and I'm sure I had a big mistake leaving Cricket to sprint. My name is Mason Yassine and I had to say I will be glad when my contract is over with sprint. Since I joined sprint I have to call customer service about my bill and I had to say they have no idea what they are doing. First off all, The quality of the drop signal is very bad where I complained about it many times but nothing is done. I was promised a signal booster since I have 4 lines and guess what sprint do not have it and they have to order it.. That's fine and the sale person promised when sprint have it on stock he will send me one. Since of last year I been waiting for it and I called last month about it and the rep wants to charge me for it. My phone will its getting higher ever months and I'm sick and tired of calling every month to lower it for no reason. The call center are not trained or have some basic education in solving basic issues and an average call is 40 minutes. really?????
Now the major problem I have is my new iphone XS was dropping calls and speaker is bad on it. So I wad advice to replace it to contact apple since its under the warranty and I did. You know Apple took care of this issue with 20 minutes and I got another phone.
However, the old sim card does not work with the new phone and I had to get another sim card. I call the customer services and they advice me to wait 2-5 business days to get a new sim car. Who wait 5 days to get a sim card and I pay $240 every month for services...
I asked the rep if I can go to any sprint store so I can get one and I was shocked.. The first store the lady said they do not carry any since they a small store... wow
She advice me to to go to another store which is 15 minutes driving to a major sprint store which I did. I told the rep whats going on and he said the same thing no extra sim car... now I'm getting mad at the sprint more than before...How on the world a store as big as the sprint store do not carry sim card????? If a new customer wants to join sprint he have to wait 2-5 business days to get a sim card... that's crap
I asked the rip to find me another store so I can get another sim but he suggested to call customer service which I did. Guess what I went from one menu to another and I end up getting the same answer look for another store to get a sim card. I got on the new and I got in touch from the same store I joined sprint and he said they do not have any.. man that's BS

I kept calling different store until finely I found one who carry sim card... I wasted 2 days of my life and energy to get my service back where I pay $240 for crappy company who does not understand the concept of people run a business from their phone and they cant lose customers...

I promise you that as soon as my contract is over I will be more than happy to return the damn phone and cancel my service with sprint and I will never ever on my life will advice any one to join sprint.. Did not not get but headache miss treatment and bad customer service.

I'm
Mason Yassine
Lives In Atlanta GA
770-906-3647

When you call *2 and talk to a customer service agent, they are so rude. Every time I call I get attitude & some one who never listens. Why are they not trained to be nice?
I’m always on the phone for almost a hour every time I call. This is ridiculous. I have been transferred to so many people for just getting what I need. Hardly anyone wants to be nice, they all seem angry & not wanting to basically do their job. I have been a sprint customer for a LONG TIME. After I got off the phone today, I’m thinking of canceling my service & going with Another company that cares.

Ive never had worse sevice then i have had as a customer of sprint. My service is so slow i cringe at the thought of useing my phone

If I could rate a negative number I would !
I literally want to cry ! I cannot get any help ever on the phone. I’m told different information every time I call. My bill is never right. My service is awful. Data never loads on any of my 6 lines even when there are full bars and LTE . You cannot even receive text messages while on the phone. I was told I would be able to use the internet while in the phone a key feature I need for my job ! Lies!
Sprint is the only company that doesn’t have this capability. Once you have been with the company past 30 days they slow your internet service . Verified Fact!
The majority of customer service is handled by off shore vendors who do not speak English well and read from scripts!
I’m trapped in a contract and am now having to get a second carrier because I cannot get service with Sprint!
I am considering legal action and contacting my attorney Monday !
I am furious !

I get charged 103 for switching my bill from 26 to the 1 of month really when I told them I couldn’t pay till then when I switched service and the guy said ok we will set it up really I’ve had issues for get go if I would of known this I would of stayed with Verizon sprint seems to be a scam

I have lodged a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. This has been the worst service. Dropped calls, payments not on a schedule payment agreement, price fluctuation two often.......I could go on an on, but life is too short.

Sprint Rep offered free accessories to us on two diff occasions and we where tricked and charged into a lease.
I am writing to make a complaint about a worker at the Spring Valley Sprint store by the name of Alexis. I think corporate and the manager of that store need to know what she is doing on two different occasions. You can also look on YELP for the negative remarks about this worker .

On March 5th my daughter went into the store to upgrade her Iphone upon purchasing the worker name Alexis told her she could get a “FREE” case since she was purchasing the Iphone. My daughter continued with the transaction came home told me every thing went great the customer service was good and that she even got a “FREE” case with the Iphone. IPXXS CSE-MATE WATERFALL & IPXXS INVISSHIELD GLASSPLUS SCREEN

On March 22nd my son entered the same Sprint Store in Spring Valley on Sweetwater Road and added a line and got the Iphone he was greeted and helped by the same worker Alexis. My son was told he gets $100 store credit for getting the new Iphone he calls me and ask me is this ok since I am the account holder I told him yes he picked a case and protector INVISIBLESHIELD 39.99 & OB DEF SCREENLESS 59.99 for the $100 store credit she told him about. She mentioned to my son about the Sprint Credit Union Member Cash Rewards I got on phone with her gave her my bank info.

I received my phone bill and noticed transactions that were suppose to be free have been charged and I feel like you need to know how this worker is getting over on us consumers by offering free items and maybe she is getting her sales up by selling these accessories she offers them free and then we get billed. Never would my kids purchase a case for $80.00 and the other one $100.00. What’s “FREE” is “FREE” don’t take advantage of people and then try to make us pay for 12 months on something we thought was free.

Yes I received the receipt in my email I trust Sprint so I did not open email or I would of opened and saw it the day it happened it was not till I received my bill on April 25th I noticed went to the store and the worker Alexis would not come and solve the issue she stayed in back of store.

I have reached out to Sprint and after being on phone over an hour the guy tells me that there are signatures on the accessories agreement. Of course you have signatures you sign to leave store with phone I still feel she got over and I called the fraud dept also to me this is wrong I don’t know how you train your workers to push items on customers making it sound like you will receive FREE OR STORE CREDIT.
Thank you for your time listening to my complaint.

I switch from t Mobil, thinking the promotion sprint had was a good deal but never thought was going to be a nightmare. Your team or customer service is horrible, not help at all repeat the same, every time I call I get a difrent person with different answers. The young people at the store they don't know what they doing, just want to sell, sell, sell don't care about anything else. I was told I will get $50 dollars for every line we switch but my husband was told $100 and then when we call to find out nobody was able to answer me. So I'm not sure where to go to get this situation take care, please don't want to talk to any customer services person. I regret so much doing this.

When I got phone I was told that with the insurance I have that if anything happened to my phone I could come in and receive another phone or that mine would be fixed .But I have not received anything but made to feel like I'm begging for something that is not gonna happen my phone is damaged and has been for a little while say 3months give or take my phone is my work without it no work and no money all I want is my phone fixed and I was told I would not have to pay since I pay for the insurance monthly or I will just go back to my old carrier us cellular

On 4/20/19 My old iphone went out when i went to have it fixed i was told i would need another one but was told i had NO insurance and after 19 years of service i would never do that because i know better. So I was sold a new phone which has never worked correctly after 5 days i am out of the cancer clinic which is why having a phone was so important and now Im trying to get a replacement but was told i have to go back to the corporate store to get it, when i explained im in a wheelchair i was told i still have to get there and of course it will cost me more money. Im done with the Sprint blood suckers and will have to get a new carrier and phone. After 19 years of service im being treated like a second class citizen and can get no answers from Sprint and have decided to tell people DO NOT DEAL WITH SPRINT they are liars and thieves. I may be sick but still you would think they would at least work with me being Im in a chair and all what a terrible company.

Trying to drop Sprint and they won't let us leave!!! My wife and I (each have separate accounts w/ Sprint) are done with Sprint and their worst in class customer service. I've been with Sprint since 1998 and my wife since 2008. After my wife was charged HUNDREDS of dollars by Sprint for a phone that was returned to Assurian (she could never get this resolved because of the constant run-around from Customer Service and broken promises) we decided to leave.

We first went to pay off new phones that we each had purchased. I kid you not: It took me 1 hour and 45 minutes on Sprint chat to get this done because they kept trying to see why I wanted to leave and what they could do to keep me. Despite my repeated attempts to tell them nothing and to please process my payment, this dialog kept dragging on and on with repeated holds of 5 to 10 minutes while they were "researching how to pay off my phone." It took my wife 25 minutes to accomplish this by calling customer service at the Sprint store in the Sprint HQ building. They too kept trying to do everything but what she asked.

After that, we collectively spent about 2 hours on the phone collectively to get our 2 new phones unlocked, only to receive an email a couple of days later stating that our phones had to be active for 50 days before they could be unlocked. I once again called in to Sprint and after being hung-up on by one rude supervisor, I received a call back from another customer care rep who stated that she would escalate this and ask for an exception to be made an that we could expect a call back in 4 to 6 hours. Surprise, surprise... no call back.

Here's the bottom line: after 21 years, I WANT A DIVORCE FROM SPRINT AND I WANT IT NOW! I NEVER signed any agreement that stated the phone must be active on Sprint's network for 50 days before it can be unlocked and nor is this language contained in either of our phone agreements we signed when obtaining we phones. I also don't remember this in my initial agreement from 21 years ago,

I honestly feel as if Spring is doing everything in it's power to keep us from leaving and every time we seem to clear one hurdle, Sprint pulls something out of their a** to create yet another hurdle. I signed NOTHING that states my phone has to be on Sprint's network for 50 days!

Please, for the love of god, UNLOCK our phones so we can leave the organization with worst customer service that I or any other Sprint customer that we know, has ever experienced.

one star, no it should be a zero. Start with I switched to Sprint and brought my business to them to be treated like trash. from the initial switch customer serv and tech was excellent. once the phones came and an decision was made to swap a S10e for a S10+ I received the most dirty customer serv ever. Sprint store on Hall Rd-M59, mgt Wendy was working with us and then when another customer coming in. we was pushed/pass off to an emp. that has no experience, customer serv manner, this emp. was arguing with us. as we explain that the restock fee was wave from the rep. on the ph, we agree to pd as she suggested. he stated we own $145.00 up front, we knew about the $45 but where did the $100 come from when all we were doing was swapping a S10e to a S10+. he prepare to transfer everything and we HASN'T agree to pay the $100 that was explain as to why, we had to paid, when everything was approved, we was under the promotion and the ph was less then 10 days old??? he argue we would have to take this up with the sprint online now it took us 45 mins to get to the store and we stayed for hour thirty min. the online customer was the worst rep. Cathy id# cancel our contract, REFUSED TO ALLOW US TO SPEAK W/her supervisor we was on the phone for 1:56 mins to be giving to Daniels id# I also has that was giving if it was true #'s. who state he was a supervisor stated he couldn't handle our case???? we has to hang up and call back in and spoke with rep. Sam who was professional and prompt on knowing his job. but we still was not able to replace, swap, exchange all the terms giving a phone from a S10e to S10+. I'm so disappointed in Sprint, I will make it my business to not referral anyone and I work for a very large organization and come in touch in hundred of people daily to not get involved with Sprint. This saddest me for I have turn many of my family members on to your company and here it come my turn and I get the shaft. VERY DISAPPOINTED, DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER.

It’s very frustrating to call Sprint , and someone from the other side of the world answers and you can understand what there saying, I made a call at 11:00 am yesterday Tuesday April 23rd for an upgrade, but they don’t let you make an upgrade they star offering you or forcing you to get something, no matter how you explain , they don’t get it, finally I got some one who I thought was helping me, he send me an email Estimate Summary , I agreed to it and finally at about 5:38 pm He told me to make a payment , I was getting my CC card,the call dropped or I don’t know what happen, which it happen before and he returned my call right away, but this time he never returned my call .This morning a nice lady answer the phone and she transfer me to sales , and again they star offering products.... I just stopped him and can take this situation any more ... I guess I’m forced to change to another company after so many years doing Businnes with Sprint .. it’s intolerable

My first complaint happened in December. I wanted to take advantage of Apples battery replacement offered. There is a Sprint store in my city that is an authorized Apple distributor, that was listed on the Apple store to have my battery changed. I called the store, and was told they didn't do this. I decided to switch carriers in February. I called Sprint and cancelled service. Sprint continued to bill me,I called back in March, They could see where I had canceled Service and promised to fix the problem, I have been receiving emails from Sprint to pay a balance I never should have been billed. They have no evidence that I canceled my account even though I have been with another carrier since February. This piss poor customer service is why I quit sprint. I am more than discussed that I am asked to pay a balance for an account that I asked to be closed four months ago.

Sprint fucking sucks their customer service is ass and they are fucking liars. Do not ever switch with them and you sure as hell should not lease a phone with them. Their service is terrible half the time I can not even use my lte while making a call. I also have never had so many problems with a carrier and they are also rude.

i spoke with a rep ID# : YD963985 she started the conversation very nicely i needed my phone unlocked and had already placed a request the day before i was told my phone would be unlocked the day previous and even got an email on the matter when i attempted to change phone carriers i discovered my phone was not unlocked. so i called and got this rep she told me many false info along the way 1st by telling me my ticket was incorrect and she would need to re do it thus restarting an already bad process i stated no i need to speak with a supervisor she told me ok. she then placed me on a very long hold( i didnt mind because i am experienced in the customer service field) however she later came back on the line to advise me i would be getting a $40 credit for my trouble and she would resubmit my ticket i said that you for the credit but i still need a super she then proceeded to state "ok well in that case the $40 credit is null and void" she also gave me a false emplyee ID she only gave me the 1st two letters of her ID ..... i was eventually given to her super he made everything very clear and was very nice.he is the one that provided the correct ID # he actually also advised my my ticket it fine it is just still being worked ok and the $40 credit was actually from his so it will be going on my acct i was very pleased with the supervisor i spoke to but the rep i had before him definitely needs to be re-trained and coached extensively. she seems very nice but the number one rule in customer service is to always be polite and leave you emotions at the door. the things she said and the way she spoke to me is unacceptable and people like her are the reason i no longer will be with sprint. i started with sprint in 2013 and loved it but now it is a backwards and very unprofessional company. i think this supervisor rep ID: 1767259546 is wonderful and very nice but i will not continue with a company that treats their customers differently with every interaction and every rep thinks differently on all policy one rep can tell you one thing and another rep can tell you something completely different it happens in every store and every phone call no one is consistent

Hello,

My name is William Aerts. I have been a Sprint customer for over 20 years. Recently I have been trying to upgrade my 5 phones. Here is what has transpired:

Last Friday April 19,I spoke with retention and made a deal to upgrade 4 iphones and 1 Samsung

I was promised NBA discounts of $300 per phone on iphones and NBA discount of $200 on Samsung with waiver of $30 activation fee on all 5 lines

This past Saturday April 20, I called to get the upgrades done. I was on a combination of phone calls and chat lines for nearly 5 hours and spoke with 11 people

I explained the deal I had been offered and that should be in my file but everyone I spoke with had different information about my deal and said they can’t do this they can’t do that etc etc until I got so frustrated and gave up.

I will be talking to Tmobile this morning.

Regards,
William Aerts
615-496-6163

account may be under Stormey Aerts pin #048340

I stopped in the store at Greece ridge mall to question my bill. Was there for almost an hour the Sprint rep could not tell me why they were charging me an extra $100 dollars on my phone bill. Then after an hour she said she would contact corporate and I should receive an email from either her or someone from corporate with in 2 days to explain my bill. Here it is almost a week later and no one ever contacted me. Very upset and feel like I am being ripped off and of course my whole family just upgraded so I am stuck with Sprint for another 17 months. NOT HAPPY. Horrible customer service!!!!

I had a wreck in my phone got broke and so Asurion said to fix it had to keep it a week I called to have an old phone activated that Asurion sent me through Sprint and they couldn't find the meid number and so they said they'd never had that problem swap me back to Sprint they swap me back to Asurion it was 11 people I talked to nobody could fix the problem 3 and 1/2 hours on the phone and then the 11th person I talked to said he could fix it disconnected my cell phone I had to walk down the road borrow a landline and call Sprint to have my phone reconnected and one guy named Hunter helped me and tried to get me to upgrade they ought to be giving me a free upgrade and a free phone after all that it was a horrible experience three and a half hours and 12 people on the telephone and still I have a broke phone and no replacement and insurance

I lost my job, my bill is 600 for 3 lines no payment plan available, 4/18/19, offered to pay $250. And make arrangements to pay balance off, I was told nope, go to another carrier, sprint does not care about people and try to help them when going through a difficult time, uncaring, poor customer service, this really opened my eyes, I will go to another carrier, thanks for the help and advice

Is this untrue??????? I need answers!!!!

Total 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

ight If you’re not 100% satisfied within the first 30 days, return your phone and we’ll refund your phone costs, service charges and related fees. No gimmicks.

It is unfortunate that the unprofessionalism of Sprint Representatives, Sprint Escalated Managers to Corporate Personal are to paying customers. I was with Sprint for five years when they were called Nextel and did a port over to Verizon in which I returned to Spring January 21, 2012. I am mortified and utterly disturbed since day one. Not only was I disrespected by Darsheen's direct Supervisor in Corporate, but she continued to lack professionalism by not allowing me to talk, interrupting my complete thoughts, talking over my voice and not thoroughly listening to the situation at hand. I have been paying for services that "do not work part of the time" while paying on time via auto-pay since 2012 with a 12% dropped call rate. Sprint Representatives, Escalated Managers, and Corporate Personel have "all spoken with a demeaningful tone" and some calls I chose to deescalate by hanging up while other calls I have chosen to stick up for myself. Moreso, the consumers, are the responsible contributors that allow Sprint employees to have a job in the first place. I highly recommend that you review the call that took place by Darsheen's supervisor in Corporate. Listen to the sarcastic, disrespectful and unprofessional tone that she took up with me. Not only that, I "Do Not Appreciate" the threatening letter with false accusations made against me from Darsheen's supervisor in Corporate. I'm glad my co-worker was present, she walked in and heard our entire conversation and stated "that is exactly why my family and left Sprint" More importantly, I highly recommend you review all calls from day one so that you can see how I was and currently being treated. I've experienced a representative using profanity towards me, my face was burned by the iphone4, and another representative stated, "I hope your face is still beautiful", to Sprint overseas representatives stating that I was not allowed to request to speak with a US representative. I want to talk with someone in corporate other than Darsheen's supervisor who continues to make false accusations. There is absolutely no reason for me to falsify my statements as I take notes on every conversation. I have never in my life complained about a service that I am paying for that does not work let alone bring to Sprint's attention what was stated. Not everything that is notated in one's account is the truth. (To say that I call and harass Sprint's representatives is a strong allegation made by Darsheen's supervisor and I look forward to speaking the CEO of Sprint). As for Darsheen's supervisor, stop sending me threating letters via USPS make false accusations and also making (Threats) saying that you will cancel services. What would you cancel my services for? Asking questions about my account and telling the truth? Or for asking you to stop disrespectfully speaking to me? It was honestly embarrassing for my coworker to hear you talk to me as such.

Sprint ~ Total 100% Satisfaction Guarantee ~ Where is the Justice????
Disgusted Sickened Customer ~ PLEASE HEAR ME and HELP
As of Friday, April 12, 2019, I received I called from Sprint 1-800-639-6111 about my formal complaint. After telling my unprofessional services received at Sprint Store, Florence SC on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 requesting my old phone back after updated/trade in getting a new phone. On that same day going to Batteries Bulbs, Florence SC to purchase a battery to transfer my information, I purchased a battery charger instead. Within an hour returning to Sprint, Florence, SC, gave the salesperson the charger to charge the battery of my old phone and stating I would like to get my old phone back due to all my information/texts on it. The salesperson told the store supervisor and she stated “NO” and get her orange and banana and left the store. I waited for the charger to charger the battery and once it was 12%, the salesperson transferred my # contacts and I continued asked another salesperson to receive my old phone back the SAME DAY. The gentleman gave the request to another salesperson. This salesperson got on the phone to call customer services, she said she couldn’t do it she had to call customer service. My husband stated don’t follow them up just call customer services myself. I stated to the salesperson who had my trade in to keep my phone there at her work station. I called (*2) Customer Services and told my disgusted and how I was treated. The Customer Rep handled the problem very professionally, apologized for THEIR serviced toward me, putted me on hold several times as he checked, told me to return to the store tomorrow (Thursday, April 11, 2019) only asked for the Store Manager and they would give me my old phone back. My husband (Retired Veteran) went back to the Sprint Store in Florence on Thursday and the manager told his NO he would NOT be getting that phone back. I called *2 Customer Services on Thursday afternoon again within 24 hours, stated my issue again. I talked with Don for Charette, NC and Customer Service Rep using an ~ 800 number. Again, received different information, However the 800 number was very helpful. Afterward, I went online and filed my complaint, did received a response for Marcelo Claure, Chairman. NOW, today, Friday, April 12, 2019, I talked with a young lady (1-800-639-6111), she was very helpful and understandable for my hurt feeling less than a valuable paying customer. She listened and like all the other customer service rep called the Florence Store. She returned my called and informed me that my phone was sent to the warehouse this morning (Friday). I did become very upset and I used profanity, due to my ongoing request from me since Wednesday and to hear Friday’s morning my old phone and my feeling went to trash, WOW Sprint. Again, I need my OLD LG Phone, please get it back to me, Dr. Susan Williamson. PLEASE SHOW YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMER 100%. I am totally lost for words; I only can say WHY?
I’m not 1% Satisfy ~ Levern and Susan Williamson Sprint Customers since 2001 ~ Why were we treated less than human beings at the Florence SC Store on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 and its ongoing ~ WHY wasn't we treated with a little respect!!!!

Started with Sprint on March 1st. On April 2nd the same salesman who signed us up logged into our account and upgraded our plan to a higher plan. We never authorized any changes nor have we ever been to the Store where the changes were made. He is the only person who had access to my security questions and PIN number. I also have the email showing it was him. This is FRAUD and I want him fired he has no right to touch my account or anyone else’s account. If he changed my account I’m sure he has done it to others. I spoke to c/s and the fraud dept is looking into this. But I want a update on this. 727-207-9927. I will not let this drop until it has been resolved. This is sad that someone like that works for Sprint.

Account # 947213699 This is a complaint about the poor service we received when we reached out to set up payment arrangements on our account i know that is not the normal for our interactions with you so i would like to assume the person was not paying attention or was doing other things at the time as well. Still it was poor service. We reached out to you to do this and then get stuff thrown at us in reference to our account yes there was auto draft payments that did not go through but where we have paid with the card on the account there has been no issue yet your person wanted to say that as well. It should not have gotten to the point where we the consumer has to restate can it be done multiple times. There are many companies of which people can receive services and we do not feel as that is the way people should be treated we realize our account is nothing in the scheme of your company but did not feel we needed to be made aware of that by your person which is how we felt. Please look at the transcripts and follow up with us.
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
Thanks

I lost a phone and this lost was communicate to sprint for close this line and do not charge for this, and Sprint still charging me a line which is not was used since 6 months ago, also I was paying for more than 2 years a 4 telephone and they charged me more than $200.00 for the lost phone. I do not want to used Sprint any more, bad services and also are charging too much money, besides charging a line which is not in used since 6 months ago.

we were logged in on our account attempting to set up a payment arrangement which then they had to get us to the finance dept. Would appreciate you looking at the transcripts of that conversation. It is not what i would say was good customer service. I would like to believe it was that the person was doing something else or not truly paying attention to the conversation. Still not good service but it would be better then if that person was doing that intentionally or on purpose. We reach out to set up arrangements and then the person wants to tell us about where the auto direct draft payments did not process then also wants to state that the card on our account has been rejected which it had not. we attempted to work on getting the matter resolved and then your employee wants to go that type of route. We know that is not the usual behavior of your employees and hope it does not continue that way it should not have been us whom had to repeat what our request was and ask multiple times if this could be done yes or no.

Disgusted Sickened Customer ~ PLEASE HEAR ME and HELP

The absolute trash of all trashy companies and customer service. I have spent hours and hours trying to get them to give me the port in credits they promised and other credits as well. I have been mysteriously “disconnected” multiple times and my phones restricted when I have an “unused credit” that’s greater than my balance due. I hate these scum bags!!!!!!!

You have three lines on your account, why is it you call to make a payment and they never add the taxes and fees, they don’t even think of splitting it amongst the 3 lines they expect you to tell them and before you know it you have $180 in taxes and fees you owe. I’m sorry but isn’t that customer service job, to help and guide the customer. Nope they don’t! And when you call the amount is always different from the automated teller. Get it straight sprint your customer service sucks! It’s starting to feel like a rip off!!

I have had the worst experience in my life with Sprint I have had cell phones since they weighed 30 pounds and you carry them in a bag over your shoulder I have never ever been deceived or treated the way I was treated in December and in January I went into a store in New Hampshire Merrimack New Hampshire dealt with Louis and I can't remember the other guy's name real tall guy for it started with a v but anyway we talked about what I was looking for now I had had service forever like I said I told him how much I was looking to pay per month and they led me into a deal told me that the phones were free told me that it would be so much per month and it matched what I was looking for and I walked away happy until about two weeks later when I got the bill so I go down to the store where I bought it and there's two people there the place looks pretty bearing and I talked to them about the bill I said we need to get this straightened out and they just gave me a bunch of crap about all this some credits and haven't been applied and blah blah so I said okay I'll be back in a couple days we got to straighten this out I go back in a couple days they are packing the place up there is nothing left I talked to Luis and somebody he was packing the place up with they should all we'll take care of this you'll hear from us by next week so that stores closed now so a week goes by I haven't heard from anyone so I try to contact Lewis that was useless the other kid got fired which I found out through my own sauces and I tried calling customer service to get things straightened out well contact and customer service with this company they shouldn't even call the customer service they should call it answering service cuz that's all it is and all they do is go over a script that they're handed and you get no results you never hear from anybody I am just completely disgusted with my experience I was deceived I think Dave I was supposed to get a free TV I went to register for it it had already been registered for there was some major deception going on and I'm disgusted with this company and it just keeps going on and on and on it is the worst experience I've ever had in my life and I'm 58 years old

I have been a customer since 2009. I am going through a hardship and called the cancellation. Department to see if anyone could hell me and two supervisors would not help me with my bill. They said there was nothing they could do. I have always paid my Bill's or have called to set up a pay extension. I am struggling right now and have been honest and they told the representative I was speaking to there was no help to be given to me. I am so upset and I will be looking to move my service to another carrier. Very disappointing since I have been loyal since 2009.

Have feedback for Sprint?