Sony Customer Service

Contact Sony Corporate

Toll free phone number: 212-833-6722

Sony Corporation (www.sony.com) is a multifaceted international conglomerate of electronics, media and entertainment. There are two major divisions, Sony Corporation and Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc. According to hoover.com, revenues for 2015 were reported as US 68 billion, down from 2011 report of US 86 billion. Sony employs over 131,000 and is publicly traded on the NYSE:SNE.

If you need to contact Sony for customer service, the main number to call is 1-800-222-7669. It has been suggested that you press “0” three times, ignoring the ‘error’ message. If you would like to contact the American CEO, you may address postal correspondence to Michael Lynton at one of two addresses. Sony Corporation of America, 550 Madison Avenue #3, New York, NY 10022 and the corporate phone number is 212-833-6800.

Sony Computer Entertainment American, Inc has a postal address of 10075 Barnes Canyon Rd., San Diego, CA 92121. The main Sony Corporation headquarters is in Tokyo, Japan and the CEO there is Kazuo Hirai. Common issues with the company include rude employees, electronics problems, and refund delays.

Founded in 1946 by Akio Morita and Masaru Ibuku the Sony mission is: ‘everything we do is to move you emotionally’ or ‘inspire and fulfill your curiosity’. Another ‘by line’ is creating unique new cultures and experiences. You may scroll down and find this inside story on design inspiration of interest. Social media presence may be found on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube.

Upset with Sony?

File a complaint here!

Reach Sony Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Sony corporate office

• 550 Madison Avenue
    • New York
    • NY 10022

212-833-6722

A-

24 hours a day online

Top Sony Complaints

I purchased a Sony television online, from Walmart. Since I had the tv ( one year in July) there has been a delay in the remote to the tv. The action does not work until seconds after you press the buttons. They decided to send me another remote. The remote they sent me was a little faster but still delayed. Now they have decided to send me a repair man to fix the problem. However they require me to remove the tv from the mount. I explained to Sony several times that I can't remove the tv from the mount because of a medical condition. They told me that is the only option I have. So now I am stuck with a dysfunctional tv. I apologize that I have no one to help me remove the tv from the mount. I don't know when I can find the help. Why can't they just exchange the tv? Or get a refund?

Comment (0)

My 6 month old television is out and Sony apparently wants me to work on it myself rather than warranty their product. Your process is not satisfactory to consumer needs. This leads me to believe that you would rather wear your customers out with a long process rather than just service the product. I am not a tech savy person and I do not have time to do what your service people need to do in the first place. Given this I do not believe I will ever buy another Sony product.

Comment (0)

I purchased a ps3 for my granddaughter for christmas and she played it exactly 8 times and it quit working. Fortunately, I had purchased the insurance to repair. They have had it since 02/29/16. When I have called, they said it would be sent out in 3-5days and the last call which was 4/29/16 they said they didn't know when it would be sent out. I purchased this system in good faith and they have had plenty of time to repair. I want this system repaired immediately or replaced. This is unacceptable to me.

Comment (0)

I bought a Sony nex 7 with several lenses on January 2015 the camera stop taking pictures. I send the camera for repair at digital Image repair center . these company charged me around $345.00 to fix the camera. I went to Archaeological sites in Mexico and my camera nex 7 never work. your customer department gave me an electronic number E60930432 and it was unable to send any information to your costumer department. Sony had in the pass good reputation caring about Sony Brand Name now is no longer keeping the quality. I have 2 choices. Repair my camera or change for one similar or equal. Receive my nex 7 as 50% and buy a new one that work with all my lenses it is much investment in a camera and lenses.

Comment (3)

Four years ago I purchased a Sony Cybershot 16.2, camera. It has produced excellent photos on numerous vacations, however, when I went to use it today, and after charging it overnight, it has stopped working. Is four years about the limit of your camera's operations?

Comment (0)

I bought a Sony Blue-Ray DVD player from Wal-Mart, which with taxes cost me $94.o6, but due to my age (69 yrs.. old) I'm not to high-tech mentally knowledgeable to program the DVD player. So I made several toll free calls to Sony's technical-support centers, with each attempt, either it was an out dated phone number, or either I was hung upon immediately after some would answer the line. After several attempts, I finally just gave up. Oh yes, I also bought a 60 inch Sony TV that same day, but I'm taking both back, and will never again buy another Sony product.

Comment (0)

I can't verify my ps4 preventing me from doing everything that the console is designed for resulting in me becoming quite frustrated and considering selling it. I get a message stating an email has been sent to me and telling me to check my inbox, but how can I check my inbox if I cant verify it.

Comment (0)

Had issues with my Sony Z2 back in Oct 2015. Phone was slightly over one year warranty. Didn't offer me a courtesy extension. Phone started acting up again in Nov. Again no help cause phone was out of warranty. I emailed Sony about 100 times. Eventually sent phone away for repair. $100 for faulty battery - had they offered me the courtesy warranty extension I wouldn't have had the other issues.

Comment (0)

I purchase a Sony Z 5 compact on the 27 DECEMBER 2015 And I was informed by the consultant that I can take pictures underwater. I did take pictures underwater and the phone switched off after viewing pictures. I took it in on the 2 January 2016. And the form was completed and I was told the warranty has been voided. Imei no 354282074631264 reason being water went through the charger port and mtn tells me water went through and charging port. This phone is water proof all ports were sealed and the charging part has no seal. so how can it be any fault of mine.. I have yet not received proper feedback to the exact fault on the phone. Disgusted with the pathetic service both from Mtn and Sony.

Comment (0)

After 18 months of owning my ps4 it stopped reading disc. It's never been damaged and the disc are brand new. Of course this happens soon as my warranty is up ! Sony told me I could pay $150 to get it repaired but why should I have to pay for something that I didn't break. The product is defected and Sony is aware but refuse to fix the problem! I've spent $600 on this game. For it to break in under 2 years. This has happen to me and half the people I know that own PS4. This is wrong and something needs to be done.

Comment (0)

My PS3 suddenly stopped playing disk games for some reason... & now i want to put my account on my dads PS3... My dad just recently passed away on 10-29-15 at about 11:00 PM & his PS3 is now mine... & my PS3 is junk so I need to put my account on my dads PS3 so i can play disk games again... if u need my PS3's SERIAL number it is SERIAL : CG219054191 - CECH 2001A & my PSN account is Wolf_Lover14 so please send me an email telling me what my password is so i can put my account on my dads PS3... please, I need to be able to play GTAV again. Thank-You.

Comment (0)

Have Sony XBR65X850B Ultra HD TV bot in March 2015, cost over $2500. Saturday TV stopped working, no picture, no functions, no nothing. Called Sony, they are closed on weekends.
Called Monday morning, told to call back later or tomorrow as "the system is down". Called back 2 hours later, spoke with several broken English foreigners, was placed on hold several times for 5+ minutes, am now told that a pert is on order for my TV and someone will call me sometime. 1 hour, 7 minutes on this call. And we thought Comcast was bad, these people want to do business in the U.S., charge top dollar for their products, ignore problems, outsource their "service call centers" to some rathole and expect us to be happy. Last Sony product for me.

Comment (1)

I regrettably brought a Sony Z3 Xperia Compact on contract at East rand mall, in March 2015. On the night of 3de of September, as I was busy on the internet the phone suddenly showed white lines on the screen and went black, I tried to switch the phone on and off but still nothing changed. I left the phone overnight, the next morning I switched the phone on, during the day the phone was working as normal. I set my alarm for the next day and put the phone on charge, that morning as I tried to switch off the alarm clock the phone screen will not work, after trying everything to get the alarm off I decided to leave the phone until the battery drained and switched off by itself. On the 5th of September I told one of your employees what happened, they booked it in and said they will get back to me in a few weeks.

About 3 weeks passed one of your employees phoned me saying that the phone can not be repaired, reason the phone has water damage. First of all I told the lady it is impossible to have water damaged when the phone wasn't even near water and secondly the phone is waterproof? Directly after my response they said then it must be physical damaged. How is this possible to say the phone has water damaged the one second and the next physical damaged ??
I ask her what physical damaged will that be : no the phone is cracked at the back she said the phone was not cracked when I returned it.

After countless arguments and fights the manager at the east rand mall and the repair centre said they will over view the matter after a few days a lady called is with the same story but now we have to pay R 2500 to repair the phone, which as the fault of this phone is factory faulted and not so called water/physical damaged. I have told them to sort out this mess as it is unacceptable until today I haven't heart a word from them.

I will not pay a cent further to this contract until this nonsense is resolved. I will not pay two years for a phone that I only had for +/- 5 months, if you keep by your soppy story about the so called damaged I will return the Vodacom contract sim card to your store so that you can stick your useless phone and service where ever you want it. I will never in my life again support Vodacom or Sony company, I will advice everyone I know to do the same as your staff and Vodacom customer service is pathetic to say the least!

Comment (0)

My A77mk2 has gotten so hot 3 times that I can not touch it. It drains the batteries. I also have a grip. I sent the camera in when it was less than five months old with this problem. I was told nothing is wrong with it. Last month the camera got warm, and drained the batteries. Tonight I had to cancel a shoot, because it happened again only worse!!! It was so hot I had to let it cool to touch it. I am very disappointed, because I spent thousands buying Sony products, and have been satisfied. I will not wait until this camera melts. As hot as it got, it had to destroy internal parts. I depend upon a dependable camera, and this is my 4th from Sony. I can not afford to start over with a different camera brand, and I should have not to. I want a new camera. I am afraid to use this camera, and I should not pay almost $1000 for something less than a year old, and take the batteries out when not using. I am beyond upset. That my camera was not fixed correctly the first time. I do not trust Sony repairs. Either give me a new camera or if this camera burns me, I will contact every news channel I can find to share my Sony complaints.

Comment (0)

I went to the Carrollton, Ky. Walmart to purchase a TV. I bought a 48" Sony, then went home to wait for my son to arrive and set it up. When we took it out of the box I noticed a bag containing the remote, elect.cord , and converter box had been opened. The TV had a crack going across the lower part of the screen. The books and paperwork were loose in the box. It was late so I had to wait until the next day to take it back. I live in Bedford,Ky. so it meant another trip to Carrollton.

The lady working Customer Service was not pleasant. I went to electronics and found the salesman from the day before. He said there were no more 48" Sonys. He did call the store in Lagrange, Ky. They had several. I had to wait until they inspected the broken TV. They were more interested in verifying the serial number than checking damage. They did refund the cost of the TV. Now I had to drive 25 miles to Lagrange. Arriving there I was told they had none. They didn't sell Sony and hadn't for years. The lady went in the back at my insistence and came out saying there were none.

I walked down the displays and stopped in front of a 48" Sony. She went in the back again and came out with one bearing my last name on it. I bought it, went home and when my son opened the box the books were in a plastic bag, The remote had its place in the Styrofoam, as did the converter and cords. It was apparent that the TV in Carrollton had been sold previously and brought back only to be put on the shelf and sold to me. It cost me a lot of extra driving on a day when the temperature was up in the nineties. I'm in my seventies and did not need all of this.

Comment (0)

Back on March 17, 2015, I purchased a (15) pack of Sony CD-R blank 80-minute music discs. To date (5) of those discs have been defective. I've tried now for the past three days to speak or email someone who can help me with this problem. So far no one has done so and I've obtained a Customer Relations Ref. # confirming my complaint has been noted on the Sony customer service computer system. Yet no one has contacted me to help. So I'm using this site to document my problems or what it is worth. Can anyone assist me here?

Comment (0)

I'm very disappointed in this company I brought my Sony vaio laptop from best buy at in 2009 well it was stolen out my car on my road trip to Texas I contacted Sony and was told without proof of purchase they can not help me even tho I registered it when I brought and called in tech support for it a few times so the fact that a police report which is law document is not good enough and it's nothing Sony can do I have lost all my pictures of my children I will not get back because best buy's system does not go all the way back to 2009 this is not fair or right that I'm being treated like the person who stole the my laptop all I have is a refence number and a I'm sorry I work for a pretty big company and will be merging with another company I will be sure to spread the word at my job to upper management to not support Sony in anyway because you have to keep the proof of purchase forever so thank you Sony for letting the bad people win while the actual customer get screwed.

Comment (0)

Purchased a sony Experia phone one year ago on a 2 year contract from EE. To date this phone has not worked for more than the odd day or two. This has resulted in 4 returns to EE then a further 4 returns to their repair shop, numerous complaints to the EE complaints Dept who do not appear to have any input so far as their shops are concerned, and the shop refused to replace the phone. There complaints Dept referred us to Sony and the phone has just been returned to them for the 3rd time for repair, and I am not building my hopes up.

Financially, this has cost us 12x£21.00 rental 300 plus miles traveling to sort out at shop where purchased. Countless phone calls and having to buy another phone so we could use the Sim Card. Have managed to get details for the head person at EE but unable to get details of name and address to enable me to take the matter further with Sony.

Comment (0)

I contacted Sony Customer Service to do a Factory reset on a Blu Ray player. The fist call was answered by a representative who had a problem understanding or hearing. I repeated my email address at least 6 times and he repeated it incorrectly each time. It took too long and was frustrating. I called back and got a female this time who informed me that their computer system was not working very well. She would send me an email . She was not able or willing to answer questions since I already had the email instructions she was re sending. She told me that there were other options available but did not offer to explain what those options were. I asked and was told that I would be offered a 15% discount on another unit. Increased sales has a component of a good product, good customer service , customer respect. I did not experience any of these with Sony. Needless to say my next purchase will not be a Sony!

Comment (0)

On 11/23/2014, I bought a Sony Xperia Z3 of model no: D6603 mobile at sony online store. The delivery order no: is 700571399 and order number is 0004300036054804. Unfortunately, your product has not performed well 3 months after purchase. Its not turning on. I am disappointed because I contacted several customer care agents who tried to help me but things got even worse. At first it started to turn off and on frequently. But after doing things what support agents told me to do, it completely stopped working and its not turning on. To resolve the problem, I would appreciate your refund on my phone. Enclosed is a copy of my bill. I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem and will wait until tomorrow morning i.e., morning of 4/7/2015 before 11:00 AM before seeking the help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau. Please contact me by email as I don't have any phone to use right now.

Comment (0)

Watching tv last night. Left side went dark. Tech told us today, the LCD panel went out. We bought the TV 3/01/2014. Warranty out one month ago. Model KDL70R550A... Bought from Video Revolution in Tulsa Ok. Sony agreed to give us a 15% on a new TV. That is nothing. This TV is only 13 months old. We think we should get a new TV. If they don't last longer than that, why do you even make them? We will end up buying a new TV but never a Sony!!!! We have a very old Mitzubishi that still works great.

Comment (0)

So my 1900 dollar 70 inch LED Sony tv decided to stop working, on a Saturday before my warranty expired. (22 March 2014). TV purchased from amazon. Amazon was very helpful even calling sony for me! however Sony did not reopen until monday. Or that is when I could get a hold of someone. I called on March 23rd, explaining the issue. 5 blinking lights of Doom. At first I was told to go to the esupport and chat with customer represenative. Then the chat support said call the same number I just dialed. These reindeer games went on for a few hours. Guess I should have given up. Sometimes with russian roulete (sony support) you get lucky and the offshore staff takes a break from water bong or huffing glue. Someone finally created a reference number for me. So i wouldnt be forced to turn off tv and turn on, failed factory reset etc...

I was told to wait a few days to get email about exchange program ( no email ). 25 march I call back. I was told I didnt send in pictures of serial number to the am.sony.com email address. I sent pictures of model of TV 3 pictures required including serial number. (told to wait 24 hours). 26 March I call back. Was offered a lower $hitttier tv model 55 inch(i think it was a 4k version but way lower price) refurbished (one that was broke and they fixed) 90 day warranty only. Apparently the wrong model number was written down by them and they were insistent I owned a 55 inch sony. I have the KDL70550A 70 inch version. After I complained on amazon basically wrote an honest review the socialsupport@am.sony.com wanted to chime in. Did nothing to help but reiterate the company motto of "go f yourself"

30 march. I called a nice guy named "jacob". He wanted to set me up for exhange took credit card number but the "system was down" and said dont worry its gonna get exchanged. I call back and apparently i have to email mydocs@am.sony.com with blood of \/irgin, spear of destiny, written letter of alamo survivor, and my receipt (proof of purchase). Thinking i finally leveled up enough to meet the requirements of Navy Seal TV replacement Boot Camp Phone Tag I failed again. Now I'm officially an "exchange candidate". The legal team will be reviewing my information for 10 days and find a reason I'm sure to deny the exchange. This is purposeful and fraudulent pattern of behavior. Seriously 10 Days ?? I'm sure if I don't follow up nothing will happen as well.

In small claims court the defendant has 30 days to respond. If I filed my suit on 23 March the same amount of time is going to elapse before the exchange gets processed. So I guess sony will find a way to deny my warranty in these 10 days. Say I accepted an offer which I did not since I have been repeatedly lied too on the phone so I have no idea what the Rats in the pan will do when the heat is turned up.

Comment (0)

I bought Mobile Sony Xperia Z Ultra Rizkallah company Mokattam Cairo branch of the amount of 3,100 pounds on 17 \ 12 \ 2014 warranty for one year with the knowledge that the price of this mobile in Egypt is 2600 pounds warranty but preferred to buy it from Rizkallah company because Sony dealer. This mobile against water and scratching .... has developed a mobile in cold fresh water for Seconds after sealing all the covers ... but I noticed a Rusk on the camera from the inside ... I went quickly to the main service center of the company Rizkallah agent for Sony and address 71 Nabil Aloaad Street land golf ...

Li said the employee that the private b socket shipping abraded little .. aspects and I told him that the mobile in escrow did not take to buy only two-and-eat aspects in this simple period is manufacturing defect and I have no guilt in This matter, as supposed to be aspects of good quality because the shipping cover is used daily, and this manufacturing defect ... and convinced an employee of my words and said Sony will report this error ... but I was surprised bureaucrat maintenance and named Tariq Mustafa call me and ask me for the amount of 2,000 pounds for reform. ... and mobile income maintenance Bno.012549 Center on 22.08.2015 and have not yet been repairs Anny did not pay the amount because it is a scam of Rizkallah company on Sony's customers, which hurts the name and reputation of Sony Corporation in the Egyptian market .... That is why I Sony this complaint and mobile Eriv change immediately so as not taken other methods may harm the reputation of Sony.

Comment (0)

I am on a fixed income and money is very tight.. I have in the past year and half bought 3 Blu-ray Disc/DVD Player BDP-S1200 because each has lasted around 4 to 5 months. I can't afford to buy a new one every 6 months.. You have lost my business and all of my family.

Comment (3)

I bought two Sonys BDPS390 so I could watch Facebook. Facebook is the only app. I use, and the only reason I bought this product.I soon received this message "This app (Youtube) will be unavailable after 20/04/2015". ow I can't watch Facebook as advertised!

Comment (0)

Purchased a new 60 inch tv had to return it twice called customer service they were extremely rude and ignorant to me. Gave me an event number said they would get back to me and never did. Not sure I would buy a Sony product again. Upset about the poor quality of customer service I was given and the fact that I can't seem to get ahold of anyone on the phone. What's wrong with talking to a real person anymore?

Comment (0)

KDL -52 xbr4 TV Purchased in 2008 Extended warranty expired. My family and i have always purchased sony products. this rediculos,Even though the warranty expired I cant believe this TV still has major problems. . After talking to the CEC dept they offered me a refirbushed comparable tv for 679.00. Not acceptable needless to say. I do not want used products. Alternately they offered me $500.00 off a new tv. Alli want is for you to replace the screen. The quotes to fix this tv by an authorized dealer of sony was way off base.

I wouild consider bying the 65 inch xbr if you can get me a better discount. I understand this has been a real problem among many others having the same tv ( horizontal lines and double images). In closing to make life smple,can you replace the screen (prefer this),the picure when working is great. Even though the warranty expired a few months ago,exceptions can be made for good customer relations. its hard to believe a Sony TV top of the line can go bad in 4 and 1/2 years.

Comment (0)

Having been prompted to upgrade on my PS3 to the latest update 4.30 on Saturday afternoon, what was a perfectly playing play station is now completely broken. I have called the help line twice and received extremely poor service with the only response being that it is my console. I absolutely will not accept this response, and having read up on many online forums it appears there are many others out there with the same problem. It is no coincidence that many of us had perfectly playing consoles and within the seconds of the upgrade and to be told it is my console is frankly insulting. It may well be the console but only because your software has corrupted it. I will not accept this as my problem and your lack of ownership is ridiculous.

I work for a national organisation and with our paying customers, we hold hands up if we have made a mistake and put the customer back to the position they were in before the error. To be invited to upgrade to new console is not any kind of resolve, I expect my console to be repaired at your cost or replaced. For your information I have written to BBC Watchdog about the appalling service I received on the phone and reading online I'm sure others will be doing the same. My reference for your record with your helpline dept is 3056450. I look forward to receiving your sensible response and not that my console just happened to break at the exact point that the upgrade was loaded.

Comment (0)

I bought a pair of Sony earphones at the end of February 2011. They were great and worked perfectly up until yesterday. I went to put it on, and it literally fell apart in my hands. The plastic around the left earphone just shattered like the plastic was was dried out. There is no way that I could have done anything to make this happen, (I kept in in the cloth case when not in use) and am upset that I was able to get less than 6 months use out of them. Is this a common problem? I have my receipt. Can they be repaired or replaced by Sony?

Comment (0)

I bought a Sony Xperia Tipo. It died the next day of purchase. I gave it twice it to Sony Care, but they never got it resolved. Instead many more issues emerged in it. This is my last complaint to you, If not taken steps for my grievence, You have left me with the last option to reach i.e. Consumer Forum.
Will really appreciate If my complaint taken seriously.

Comment (0)

Dear Madam/Sir, I want to lodge a complaint against the attitude of one of Sony service centres in Rawalpindi, MOTI MAHAL PLAZA, Telephone numbers: 051-5951240 and 59512401. I registered a complaint on Saturday, 04-april-2013. They visited us after three days yesterday. Checked TV and asked us to bring television to service centre. They charged Rs 800/- I visited them at around 06:00 p.m. and asked them: 1. that the television be repaired at my home and I will pay full charges including home service charges, OR 2. we will bring television at service centre but one of us will sit in the centre while TV is being repaired.

But we were told that neither of the options is available. None of us will be allowed to watch repair of our television. What does this means. a) either the centre plans to charge for the services/parts which actually are not faulty, or b) change the genuine parts. This actually happened to a friend whose television never got fixed and finally he had to sell his television and get a new one. Sony is a big name and their service centres should have certain moral values. They should not be cheaters and should not loot their clients. I need an answer to this complaint. Or I reserve the rights to send these details to media and put something in newspapers.

Comment (0)

everytime i try to play in multiplayer mode it tells me that sony doing maintenance and then leave it for a few hours it comes up with error code this has been many times sony have had this problem with other game players also and it is being a bit of a pain now as sony should have sorted all there problems with getting into games on multiplayer mode i feel as that sony have cheated there people that have bought games from them by asking them to stump up more money for maps for games so therefore the game that usually is £40 double to £80 with sony bringing out maps for c'o'd and other games and then charging u for to get these maps all i can say as they are a major rip off for a company and i should have stayed with xbox 360 as i had never had any of this problem before

Comment (0)

I purchased the dlc map pack on call of duty black ops 2 and once the purchase was made
everything was fine then treyarch made an update and the dlc map pack i purchased dissapeard from my playstation and i was not able to play in with my friends because i didnt have the same maps as them then tryed to go on to the playstation store to try and reedem it and when i clicked on it, it didnt say that i had purchased this and that there was no download history but this only happened because of the update that treyarch made which i dont think is fair so i will not be purchasing this map pack again because i have already lost £11.59 which is why if this isnt dealt with i will be forced to seek legal advice i also have proof of this as the dlc map pack was purchased through my bank

Comment (0)

I bought notebook vaio Sony from Egypt. Purchase date 14 / 8 / 2012 and did not use it until one month on April i found cabinet always empty after 5 days off without using it. i asked IBS to solve this problem because notebook until now into warranty but the main problem i found ibs has not any Authorized service center into Alexandria which means this is problem because they cannot cover all Egypt. Ibs take the items which have a problem to Cairo when customer pay to them 75 L.E even the notebook into warranty Although they did not come especially to customer but the Ibs car come to bring or take goods from Alexandra city center Carrefour store. They take my notebook from 24/ 4 / 2013 until now they did not solve my problem and do not care about my complain.

And refuse solve the problem although notebook into warranty. How Ibs take transfer charges to solve the problem i think i bough item which good brand and they don't care about the brand name. You must give customer good Authorized service center worldwide if you have not this is your problem. and when Ibs receive my notebook from me from the first why did not told the problem before send it to Cairo and make me pay 75 L.E without solve my problem. Where is vaio Customer service? Please solve to me this problem very quickly I need my netbook.

Comment (0)

I purchased a Sony computer just over one year ago. I purchased one because my mom had one and I loved it. So I purchased one thinking it would be great, we'll was I wrong. I have had nothing but problems, it constantly overheated, the fans are so loud that people stop talking when the fans turn on, the computer constantly crashes. I now have to buy a new computer only and this one is only just a bit over one year old. When I did call the technicians at future shop they told me just to blow the fan out and wanted to charge me 69.99 to wipe it clean. They couldn't guarantee that they could fix the computer, very un happy with this product.

Comment (0)

I try to play online for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and i get kicked from games randomly, then when i'm in the lobby it signs me off of Play Station Network so i have to repeatedly have to sign in which in turn of me being kicked from games I get set on probation to where i can't play for 5 minutes but that wouldn't be an issue if i wasn't getting kicked during and having the timer reset. I'm positive it isn't my connection because I didn't have this issue with my Xbox 360 and now that it's in my brothers room he still has no issues playing online.

Comment (0)

Dear sir I purchased a sony led tv26" from a showroom at gaya in oct.2011.some technical problem occured in my tv in june13.I contacted toll free no. and registered my comlain vide complain no.1495049. After few days mr. Deepk kumar from service centre in patna on his visit to gaya attend my comlain on 8.8.13. He took photo of internal parts of my tv and assured me the problem will be rectified in a week. After a week repeatdly called service cetre but no proper response was given. Today i again contacted service cetre and i was given mobile no7488541798 of Navin kant but he refused to attend my comlain.seeing no progress i am lodging this coomplain to your and if my comlain still remains unattend i will have to move to consumer court.

Comment (0)

I had purchased 1 sony led 3d tv model KDL40HX750 on 06.10.2012. At that time ther was an offer of free 8 gb pre loaded pen drive with that tv which i was given with that tv. But when i used that i found that it is not working, it is a defective/corrupted device. when i reported to the dealer, the dealer advised me to report to customer care and when i reported to customer care they advised me to talk to dealer. The fact is that the dealer is 300 km away from me. Is it possible to visit to the dealer for that small reason frequently? In the circumstances i would like to request to look into the matter and arrange to solve this problem by replacing with a new one.

Comment (0)

I have got a SONY LCD TV model KLV-46EX500 as a gift to my Mom one and half years back, two weeks back I got a problem with display. Display started to go off and comes back when the display goes off the back light is still on, sometimes the display comes back and goes off. what should i do i trusted your brand and bought it even suggested to many a friends to go for it. Few of my friends also complained about lines in the display and they are asking why did you suggest us SONY we are having problems. I convinced them that you guys will take care of the issue since you are a Big Brand hoping to see a helpful hand on my issue. I am very much worried on this day. Hope your Fame will do the needful.

Comment (0)

My Sony Reader was a Christmas present 2010.Didn't start using it until July 2010. Downloaded 3 books and everything was fine. Bought an ebook from Barns and Nobel on 10/19/11 to download on my Reader and it froze up. I took it to the IT dept. at work and he could not find out what was wrong with it. The book downloaded onto my work computer just fine. So the problem is with the Sony Reader. It is frozen on the Home page and i can't even turn it off. When I went on Sony Troubleshoot Website they wanted to charge me for something that they were going to do that he said would fix my Reader.

Isn't there a warranty on these things? If it is broken that easy and soon by an adult i would for sure not buy one for a child or in fact for anyone. Sony use to be a highly respected brand name, but i don't think so anymore. Oh yea, and when i said no to the charges he hung up on me.

Comment (0)

I bought the PS3 super slim about 6 months ago, and it have been nothing but the worst piece of machinery i have ever bought from you. 1. It's noisy. It makes a ton of different sounds that are loud and annoying. 2. It's overall performance is so bad! Just starting a game takes me 3 tries, and when i finally get down to playing it freezes. I'm a big fan of the playstation and have owned every one you have made, and i can honestly say that the super slim is the worst.

Comment (0)

I bought the Sony Vaio laptop this August and it has been giving trouble ever since. I contacted Sony Technical support also about it. They restored my system but still it is giving trouble. It hang a lot. keeps on crashing when i start it. This has gotten me into a lot of trouble. I m very disappointed with the Vaio laptop.

Comment (0)

Dear Sir or Madam, I would like to inform you that i purchased sony ex400 series lcd(Rs 37000) in feb, 2011. However, After the use of 2 years in January 2013 we are getting lots of problems regarding the spare parts in LCD. First of all the Mother board of LCD got damaged without any reason. After reparing of the same we got another problem about the picture screen, we would not be able to see the picture on LCD. After facing such issues with sony lcd i would not reccomend any person to go with the sony brand and seriously thinking on that after these incidents i will not go with any kind of Sony Products.

Comment (0)

I'm starting to notice a trend with 3rd party games released on the PS3. It seems PS3 owners are always plagued with issues such as bugs, frame rate drops, and other issues that aren't present on the competition. Two examples I'll mention are Skyrim and Call of Duty games (There are others I'm sure). I understand that Sony does not develop these games, but Sony is responsible for what publishers are allowed to release on their console. Skyrim on PS3 is almost unplayable, due to extreme frame rate drops once the save file of the game reaches a large size. It seems like PS3 gamers are always getting the shaft.

My issue with Sony is this, if developers aren't going to treat all platforms fairly, they lose the right to develop the game for the platform they favor least. It would be in Sony's best interest to make sure third party developers aren't giving PS3 owners an inferior product. If games I play on PS3 that are also on the competition always run better on the competition, why not just switch to the competition? It's issues like this that will cause customers to switch over. They are tarnishing your reputation. There were zero exclusive titles that I cared about on XBOX (had to mention it here), but I ended up buying one simply because XBOX gamers aren't treated like second rate gamers by third party developers. Not all third party developers are doing this, but some are. Just so happens these developers are making the most popular games.

In closing, I hope Sony can put a tighter grasp on these third party developers and ensure that PS3 versions of games are on par with the competition. There's no reason why they shouldn't be. Needless to say, if this trend continues, I won't be purchasing the next generation Playstation console.

Comment (0)

Shame on Future Shop for recommending it. I have tried to get it working for over a year!. I only ever had one book download sucessfully then the screen froze. the power does not hold. Sony have done nothing to help me. They won't refund the money because it was a gift. It's their product! They should stand behind it!

Comment (0)

i am using sve15115en sony vaio laptop, i have changed my operating system from company given OS to Win 7 ultimate 64 bit. the company which provided the drivers online in its website doesn't work, i sent many request among it, but they kepp saying that we cant do anything about that, i'm a student, i kept Rs. 40,000/- for that laptop. and now i'm getting problems for the drivers. for me Rs.40,000/- is not a small amount. please help me!!

Comment (0)

I bought a Sony LCD TV from Myer Hornsby on 26th Sept 2012 and the model no was kdl40ex520. I was about to buy Samsung LCD as there was no complaint with My friends Samsung LCD. But because of the Brand image and high confidence on Sony, i end up buying Sony LCD. When i connected USBs for viewing videos or photos, it was working fine but none of my or my friends external Hard disk was not working with the TV. All these Hard disk were working fine in all the other TVs like Samsung and LG.

I reported this complaint in myer and they informed me that they are getting similar type of complaints from many customers. Told me to call customer number and get the complaint number then they can replace the TV with different model which will be suitable for Harddisk as well. I called Sony call centre and had very bad experience and not got the support on the same as the person who attended the call was trying to convince me and telling me that all my Hard disk need to be connected to computer and need to change the format, then only it will work with Sony TV. And he was rude and was not listening to my complaint. Now i need to change my TV and i approached Myer to do it or else i will take up this matter legally.

Comment (0)

I Purchased 10 Movies in the month of december. These are movies to own from the ps3 store. Digital copies. In the game area if you download a game you can redownload it at a later time. However after having a technical issue following my downloads I restored the ps3 system but it wiped out the harddrive. I was able to get my games back however the movies lost.

When I contacted sony In november they told me they put a claim in and I would be notified within 7-10 days. I called today January the 5th and the rep told me sony denied my claim. This is pretty fraudelent since #1 I paid for something I dont own, cant copy nor watched.

And if there was an ability to copy the movie then what would be the big deal to redownload it. I spent 200 on a system I give plenty of money too to be treated this way. I have purchased 3 ps3 already and ps2 and ps1 in the past. I have given them years of subscription money for ffx1, dc universe, playstation plus and music unlimited.

I have purchased over 50 games from the ps3 store. I guess they take what they want and dont care about thier consumers. Well all bets are off and I will make sure I enlighten all the people on sony forums and ps3 freinds that they should really own a hard copy because they work too hard for their money. And the perk is you dont have to download it.

I will also enlighten them on fees they shouldnt be paying per month. I was loyal customer but that is now over They should be indicted for stealing.

Comment (0)

I purchased a Sony blu ray player on 1/11/2013. The player freezes during some blu ray movies (Twlight Breaking Dawn Part 2 and Red Riding Hood). Once the player freezes none of the controls work and you have to unplug the player to shut it down. The player does play none blu ray movies correctly and some blu ray movies (Hancock, Underworld, Total Recall, Hunger Games).
Called for technical support on 3/12/13 (Event ID: E57151343) and was told it was a firmware problem that would not play any blu ray movie released in 2013 and there was no estimated release date for new firmware.
Called on 3/13/13 and spoke with rep Jean and asked that she file a complaint for me.

I've heard nothing back from Sony. It is unacceptable to expect me to have a NEW blu ray player but not be able to watch whatever movie I want. Not to mention Red Riding Hood was released prior to 2013. I have spent money on a blu ray player that does not work properly as well as money on blu ray movies that I cannot watch. Sony needs to compensate me for the money spent and inconvenience. It is an unacceptable solution to expect me to wait for a new firmware release in order to watch blu ray movies of my choice.

Comment (0)

Context: I purchased a Sony Vaio in November of 2012 online through Sony's website. Within the first month of receiving the product the motherboard crashed. Under warranty I sent the product to Laredo, TX for appropriate repairs. The product was returned in two weeks time with the built in webcam and microphone undiscoverable by the device manager. I deployed to Afghanistan with a laptop unable to see or talk to my family. Upon returning from overseas I presented the product to the sales and service representatives at the Cherry Creek Mall Sony Retail Outlet. I was informed that the issue was internal and that I need to send the product again to Larado, TX. I left the Sony Vaio in the possession of the store. Larado discovered the issue again was the motherboard and they needed to wait for a motherboard that was on back order. Three weeks later on April 10,2013 Larado, TX shipped the laptop allegedly to the (correct) give address: 14156 E. Mississippi Ave Apt: 203 Aurora, CO 80012. The package was received by Fedex on April 11, 2013 in Littleton , CO. The above mentioned package was labeled undeliverable.

The package was then considered "return to shipper" (Larado, TX) on April 12, 2013. Throughout the duration of the time the I, "the customer" was not informed of an "undeliverable" status. Notes of unsatisfactory performance: Product - I have been a long time Sony customer. The laptop, having had the issues of the motherboard twice in a year is unsat. Customer Service - Customer service has been inaccurate on estimated turnaround times. Sony has failed to inform me of an undeliverable package. Upon my discovery of the incident and Sony being made aware of the situation on April 12, 2013 Sony denied the possibility of canceling the "return to sender" status of my package. Fedex reference number: 544238594547 // I have been told "We are unable to do anything else" when you claim to stand behind your products. I am a student without a laptop to complete schoolwork with. Not once has an associate answered or accepted responsibility for my more recent experiences.

Repair Services - Larado, TX when repaired the laptop the first time failed to ensure the laptop would be returned in a fully functional state. While a month turn around time is understandable and not the nature of this complaint it is very inconvenient and has cost me personally an insurmountable amount of time and money. When returning the laptop the from the second repair I was not informed that the package was undeliverable. Instead the package was returned to the sender and I was unaware. Sony was unaware of the mishap completely and believed it was en route to Colorado. When informed that was not the case, Sony's customer service response was to tell me to call back on Monday ( April 15, 2013). The package was stated by Fedex to be in Memphis, TN. Closing:

Respectfully, if I want to buy a poor product and spend a greater portion of a year attempting to solve issues I would buy a 300.00 Acer from Wal Mart and I would expect what I pay for. I purchased a product specific to my needs and I expect a reliable product matched with a concomitant workforce willing to prevent me from being inconvenienced by largely avoidable mishaps. I want someone to answer for any of this. I want to know how it's possible for Larado, TX to request the product be returned to shipper without having contacted me. If this is not remedied I will no longer purchase Sony products for personal or business use. I will do everything in my power to ensure all Sony customers are aware of your inept disorganization.

Browse reviews of other Electronics