Customer Satisfaction Results

Fedex

Complaint Department

Filed by robert on Feb 03, 2015
Consumer Rating

I am having constant delivery problems with this company. Fedex is not a service I would choose personally for shipping needs! Every delivery that comes to my door has been left out to the elements,they don't ring the door bell to let you know you have a package I have watched the driver leave packages out in the rain and walk away while I was home looking out the window, my packages come opened up? I can't believe that they are still in business the customer is definitely not a priority to them the service is despicable!

34 customers agree with this feedback

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Fedex?

Compare Fedex to Similar Delivery Services more...

• USPS (34)
    35.882352941176
  • DHL (1)
  • UPS (57)
    40.350877192982

Fedex Customer Feedback Trending Now

135 Fedex consumers have created complaints against Fedex to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free Fedex complaint form to share your review. Need to contact Fedex corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

Consumer Rating

I went to your Fedx office in Norman, OK to get some business cards printed. I wanted 500 cards printed. When I came back to pick them up, your assistance manager Kristine waited on me. When she pulled out this tiny stack of cards and requested I pay $109.00 for the cards I informed her that was not 500 cards. She told me I was wrong. I said that is not true. She proceeded to start counting them out in order to show ME that I was wrong. I was in a hurry to meet my client, so when she got to 28, I told her let me show you how you can do this really fast. She then took the cards away from me and said wait, I can do this. I then told her I did not have time for her to count out the 100 cards and said watch.

I removed the 26th, 27th and 28th card and then put that stack next to the remaining 75 cards to show her that was not 500. She saw there were 63 sheets in the order but still was not convinced I was right. She finally said she agreed and was really hesitant to give me a few cards so I would have some for my meeting. She started all over again counting out 25 so she would know how many I took. I told her I only needed a few but she kept on counting! She was rude, totally ignorant to what she was doing and totally unprofessional. Anybody with any type of knowledge about business card could see there were only 100 cards. DUH!

Consumer Rating

I am a former teacher who uses your services frequently. My complaint is about your voice mail messages concerning package deliveries. I know that I am being a bit petty but the fact that the grammar is incorrect drives me nuts. Your message says that " a package will be delivered by three o'clock that requires a signature." Give me a break. You should be saying that a a package that requires a signature will be delivered by three o'clock. Three o'clock does not require a signature.

Consumer Rating

My wife and I where are our way home from dinner. We decided to take the freeway 480 to 71s and this is when we encounter the driver of a FedEx box truck. I had the right of way, and your driver decided to speed up from behind us. That's when I realized he was trying to pass, but you see it was two lanes, that merged into one. I was doing the speed limit. The driver drove his truck right next to my car at 60mph and preceded to run us off the road. We feared for our safety, and other's... He had no accountability. This took place about 7;10pm on Wed. 4/15/15. Box Truck No.243851.

Consumer Rating

This is second notice on my door for delivery of package. The first notice was on door with package on porch. Second notice on door. I assumed first was with package. When I called to have delivery, was told there would be a five dollar charge to schedule. If you try to deliver at same time each day when I'm not home at that time, no one will be here. I will never, ever use fed ex service. There should be a local number to call to state that resident is home and package can be delivered or statement on notice to advise as to when next delivery is scheduled so that arrangements can be made. It's no wonder you have a 2 star rating.

Consumer Rating

My complaint is about the delivery of a package by a truck on 8 Apr 2015 @ 2:42 pm. I need to file a personal property damage claim. Was observed as a Fed Ex truck. Please confirm that it was your truck or not and if so, what procedure to follow. I pay to have my packages delivered to me and FedEx takes to Post Office. I have talked to many people who are having the same problem. I would think the post office would get tired of doing their work.

Consumer Rating

I expected a delivery during the first week of April 2015. It didnt come so I tracked it on the fedex site. the information showed it was already being returned to shipped for incorrect address. I made sure the address was correct when I placed my order. I called fedex about the shipment. The rep told me she couldnt see what was wrong with the shipment and I should have tracked it earlier and called to have it corrected. Then I asked her to intercept the package before it reach the return destination. She said she couldnt do this and I had to call the shipper to correct the address and have them reship it. During email communication with the shipper they made arrangements to have the package corrected, missing an apartment number, intercepted it and had it sent back to me with the apartment number. Next I received a call from fedex stating they will be delivering the package next friday the 17th. I told them although the shipper didnt place the apartment number on the package, my building clearly has a full directory of all apartment numbers. The rep told me the driver has no time to look up apartments in a directory. are you kidding me? Thats exactly what there for. How unprofessional was fedex during this whole process. no wonder fedex is getting exploited on the internet. I will request, in the future, to use any other carrier for my future deliveries.

Consumer Rating

I ordered a Dyson DC65 Vaccum Cleaner on Ebay and it was to be delivered by Fedex. It was marked as delivered on 03/31/2015 at 4:44 pm with tracking number 636054435735 and the following details. This is the 3rd time i was meant to receive a package via Fedex and on all occasions my package was never delivered to my door. First it was tee shirts for my son which i ordered from Walmart which never got delivered to my door even though tracking information said it had been delivered to me. Secondly, it was my exercise machine and this was delivered to a different address in my complex and i was lucky the lady who received it brought it to me. This is the third time with my Dyson Vaccum Cleaner and again i never received it even though the driver claimed to have delivered it to my door. I have been deprived the use of my vacuum cleaner for a considerable period of time now and having saved up to buy this item, the joy and excitement of having it in my home has been extinguished by this appalling situation. I would appreciate it if this matter is looked into.

Consumer Rating

Packaged shipped o 2/27/15 3 weeks later wpb. Airport offic found part of parcel at their location the mailed it back told me I would recieve refund , but must go back to shipping location to retrieve Contacted shipping location they asked me to come down in one week then they asked for another week called them phones are disconnected Out of business fedex won't stand behind refund because the said refund was sent directly to shipping facility This is wrong fedex screwed up del not the store the store stated they were an authorized shipper for fedex They should refund my monies regardless or be more particular who they choose to represent them where is the goodwill $28.30 is not going to break fedex I am disabled and experienced nothing but aggravation and stress with this matter.

Consumer Rating

Where do I start oh right last Thursday I was promised a delivery from fedex New Bern NC , well I had an emergency and had to go so I put a note on my door stating please don't leave any packages , well I came home and saw that it said the package was delivered but there was no packages , so I contacted FedEx and it took 2 hours to find out what was going on. So then I had to reschedule for Monday ,so I took off work and waited all day for this package well it never came , Called FedEx AGAIN and this time I was told there was an attempt made (which was a lie ) and then they said the address was wrong (another lie), so now I had a claims special talk to me and promise me I would have this package first thing Tuesday morning (another lie) waited all day Tuesday spoke to numerous FedEx people throughout the day as well but still no package , finally I called AGAIN to find out what was going on with this package, because it said it had been delivered at 310pm and I was home ,come to find out it took another two hours by a specialist I would not be getting my package again , so here we are today and im am still waiting for this package and can't file any kind of compliant against anyone so I am writing about it here.

Consumer Rating

At 11:51 AM, April 4, 2015 I witnessed a FEDx truck speeding past the front of our home. We live in a 55+ community with posted speed limits of 17 mph for all vehicles including golf carts, cars and service vehicles on all roads in Tanglewood. Our residents frequently ride bicycles, walk (some walk dogs) and run for exercise from the early morning darkness to late evening darkness. I do not have a radar gun, but can tell when a vehicle is exceeding 17 mph. It is obvious. I assume all trucks have GPS and possibly data monitoring. The owner of our community does have a Radar gun. There has been 1 death on the streets in Tanglewood caused by a vehicle swerving quickly and caused a worker to fall and was pronounced dead at the scene. I am sure FEDx does not want to face legal responsiblity for injury or death of a resident or pet. Our park owner frequently mentions 17 mph speed limit at Monday morning coffees.

Please contact your driver and advise him/her of our 17 mph speed limit and speeding concerns. I would like to have the FEDx email address for submitting speeding notifications. I searched and could not find one.

Consumer Rating

You damage everything I have shipped with fedex and can,t get I insurance to pay it wood furniture and has to be handled in the right way not dropped and thrown around a rotten company to do business with the only complaint s I have gotten sense I stated my little furniture co.was about damage by fedex and the insurance is a real joke . You just don,t care and that is the worst thing you can say about a co.

Consumer Rating

I am the owner of the truck I drive, time is important. Last night I was at a truck stop and a fedex truck was parked at the fuel island for over 30 min with no driver around. He only came out after the manager announced on the pa fedex move your truck and had time to take several pictures of truck and licence plate. Blocking a fuel island is not the place to park, blocking other trucks waiting to fuel. No manners or curtesy . If the reason for the stop is other than fuel park out of the way. After fueling park out of the way.

Consumer Rating

Driver left envelope at front door. He did not obtain signature, I did not authorize envelope to be delivered without obtaining a signature. The front door he delivered to could be anyone's house. I did not check the box authorizing delivery without a signature ( my an oversight ) this oversight however did not give the driver permission to make a front door delivery. He could have delivered the envelope to any house in Brooklyn. There are sick people in this house, and there is always someone with the sick man. I would like a refund ot the charges for this delivery. Complaint 0327557671 filed. Your employee refused to give me his name or employee number, except to say Edward.

Consumer Rating

Dear Sir, Refer to CTRL - 0325563873 FOLLOW BY PICK UP NO LUMA119TH FOLLOW AIR WAY BILL NO 806354455613. We using priority freight but good colected on yesterday at Shen Zhen Why delayed until 1ST APRIL the good than ETA KLIA port? We pay high cost on this shipment but good cannot deliver on time as per comit TODAY should ETA KLIA.... possible to make the good eta our customer place on NEXT MONDAY? We very UNHAPPY this time arrangement. Our Company using FEDEX service near to 7 year. Please expedite & get back to me.

Consumer Rating

We live on in Marshfield, MO 65706 and live on a private road and the speed limit is 25 mph however, your drivers go by here at about 50 to 60 mph and it is tearing up our road. It is unsafe since it is gravel. Please address this issue asap!

Consumer Rating

Had an Amazon Prime package coming via FedEx, guaranteed delivery on Saturday. Tracking number showed package scanned at my local office at 6:49 a.m. on Saturday. Perfect right? No, it didn't go out for delivery that day. Sat in there Monday also, not delivered. Finally complained to FedEx, and they said it would get solved. Package showed up on Tuesday (3 days past guaranteed delivery!). When the girl showed up, I took the package and politely said: "This thing must have gotten lost in the shop, huh." She hands it to me and mumbles something like "Yeah", then turns and walks away!!! No apology, no nothing!! Pathetic, it's really sad when rude people won't admit that they screwed up.

Consumer Rating

Fedex delivery my package they say 1/24/15 time 8:47 am this morning Tuesday saying they put it at my door but that is not true because i was standing out this morning at 8:00 am i new it was coming and fedx do not ring door bell or nothing they put your packer anywhere this is the second time this happened i will not be using this company any more, because the drivers dont care all they want is they pay check dont care about the customer if it wasnt for the customer they wouldt have a job something need to be did !!!!! a $200.00 package gone!

Consumer Rating

My item is showing that it is at NW Delhi from 20th March. Why so much delay in delivery? My tracking is 635253392640. why?

Consumer Rating

I ordered several items, one being a wedding gift of Pyrex Bake-ware. I am disabled, as is my roommate and at least one of us is home all day. When my roommate opened the front door to check if we had mail, she found a box and envelope containing part of my order (including the bake-ware.) Fed-Ex driver had not knocked at the door, nor had he made an attempt to put the packages inside the storm door...out of the pouring rain! When my roommate carefully picked up the box, there was the sound of rattling (broken) glass! Since the package weighs more than 2 lbs, it cannot be returned to the store through mail pickup. It must be returned to the store personally, or mailed from the post office. As I stated, we are disabled and do not drive/own a vehicle. The box corners were dented in, showing obvious signs that it was mishandled, yet the pieces were individually wrapped in bubble wrap and packaged where they could not move about. We've had packages that never show up, or are delivered days later...in one case 5 WEEKS later...and this is why we prefer UPS. In this case, we weren't given a choice. I will NEVER willingly use Fed-Ex, again!

Consumer Rating

Why does another FedEx Office from another state would send me an invoice or a bill to pay when I did not approach them to provide services to me? On January 10, 2015 I sent a small package to my brother through FedEx Honolulu. It was fully paid and the package reached its destination though a little late. A little later, however, I received an invoice or a bill to pay from FedEx Pasadena CA, asking me to pay the same amount. I responded to this office in writing and sent them the receipt I got from FedEx Honolulu. I thought it would stop there, but again last week I received the same bill with already a return address of P.O. Box 332 Memphis, TN 38101-0332. It was the same bill to pay with Invoice Number 6-433-20847 dated Jan 13, 2015, asking me to pay the same price which was paid already. Then a Collection Agency Alert sent by North Shore Agency P.O. box 3002 Phoenixville, PA 19460 was also urging me to respond. I believe this is a fraud. How can another FedEx office would bill me when I did not get their services? Please see this and act on it. Thank you

1 customer agrees with this feedback

Contact the Fedex Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Fedex. What is their corporate mailing address?

Not available. Click here to file your Fedex complaint online.

• I want to call the Fedex customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

Not available. Click here to file your Fedex complaint online.

• I need to visit the Fedex company website. What is their website address?