Customer Satisfaction Results
2 out of 5 Stars
168 Consumer Reviews

FedEx
Complaint Department

Fed Ex is a world wide transportation, e-commerce and business service corporation. They provide 9 million pick ups each day, operate in over 220 countries/territories and have over 325,000 team members. Revenues for 2015 are reported as US 47 billion and net income as US 2.5 billion.

If you have a problem with shipping pickup or drop off you may call 1-800-463-3339. If you would like to contact FedEx CEO, Frederick W. Smith by postal mail you may address your letter to him at 942 S. Shady Grove Road, Memphis, TN 38229. The corporate office telephone number is 901-818-7500. The FedEx website www.fedex.com has live chat, tracking, pick up and proof of delivery status.

Formed in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1971 FedEx was originally called Federal Express. You may find social media forums helpful on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ as well as Instragram and Pinterest.

Have you had problems with FedEx?

Compare FedEx to Similar Delivery Services more...

Top 168 Reviews about FedEx

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a FedEx customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

A time sensitive drug delivery sent to an address a half mile away from actual address. And by a stroke of luck for you this person was a friend of ours. His address was not even close to ours. He then delivered this package in his own car because he knows how sick my wife is. Thank God this is a small island and we help each other but please tell the FedEx drivers to slow down and read the addresses correctly.

Upvote (0)

In a few occasions my packages have been delivered to the wrong address, lost, or stolen cause the delivery person does not come to the door or is too busy on the phone on social media. This happens too often to be a simple mistake and the company take it too lightly.

Upvote (0)

This fedex truck just stop and park in the corner of Waring and June street 90038 and just got off to deliver a packaged. I almost hit the back!

Upvote (0)

I am waiting for FedEx to pick up two big boxes from since after Christmas. When I call FedEx they either tell me the driver doesn't have a tracking number or that I request to cancel which is not true. I am home all day waiting for the pick up. All FedEx has to do is ring the bell downstairs and I let them in. I need someone from FedEx to pick up these boxes as soon as possible. I was told someone will come to pick them up on Monday 18, 2015 and no one showed up now I have to wait for a new tracking number. I appreciated very much if someone could look into this matter and have someone come to pick up these boxes. Thanks

Upvote (0)

I ordered a gift for my grandson 2 weeks ago to be by here by the fifteenth & now you are saying that it won't be here until the 20th. Fedex corporate sucks!

Upvote (0)

FedEx had me scheduled for a delivery on 1/5/16. I was going out of town for the day, and was unable to be there for package delivery. Called them and asked if I could meet the driver somewhere to get my package. Never heard anything back. I called them back and ask them to hold the package and I would pick it up myself today 1/6/16. I went to the FedEx express ( this is the place that I spoke to on the 5th) first of all had to wait for 30 minutes while they took a one hour lunch break.

Everyone's entitled to a break. Once they open back up, I give them the tracking number and they tell me they don't have the package that it's at FedEx ground. I spoke to Wendy Wethington at FedEx customer service on the 5th, she said the driver was Todd and that he had the package, and that she would ask him to leave it at the Fed ex express office for me to pick up on the sixth. I don't know the name of the person behind the counter but she entered the tracking number and could not pull it up. She called FedEx ground and said they had the package.

I told her that I spoke with Wendy yesterday and that it would be at FedEx express for pick up today. She called Wendy on her cell phone standing at the desk and I could not help but overhear the conversation. Wendy stated that he (referring to me)was so ugly on the phone that she didn't care where the package was. When I asked the girl behind the counter what they were going to do, she stated that I would have to pick it up from FedEx ground. I asked why they could not get the package to me then and now , and she stated that FedEx ground and FedEx express are two separate entities ( now here is lie number one ) I just watched you call FedEx ground asked for somebody specifically and that they had the package, but now all of a sudden you and FedEx ground are not associated.

I asked to speak to the manager she was nice she gave me directions to the FedEx ground office, and sent me on the way. I get to FedEx ground obtain my package and told the receptionist i suppose that's what she was, that I had not received my package. She asked why, is there a problem with the address. When she said why, it made me think, that's not a question you should be asking me, it's a question you should be explaining to me! That's correct why can't FedEx deliver a package to me. I have lived in Florence South Carolina for almost 4 years.

I am in Amazon prime member and shop online 3 to 4 times a month. I have never received a package from FedEx delivered to my door! I have either had to go to a Distribution center or meet a driver in some vacant lot somewhere. On one occasion, two other people were driving up to meet the driver at the same time I was, so I guess they couldn't get packages delivered to their door either! Extremely dissatisfied with this company! They could have cared less, whether I receive my package or not! But it does go back to consistency.

And in my experience FedEx is consistently bad. I would like resolution from FedEx! And I will make it my personal goal to cost them as many customers as I can by making public the horrendous service, or better yet, no service that FedEx provides! If a merchant that I use says that use FedEx, I will cancel an order and inform them that if they use FedEx for delivery I will take my business elsewhere! I will post to social media and verbally tell everyone about the horrible service FedEx gives!

Upvote (0)

I brought Christmas Gifts to be packed and shipped to Castleton, NY on 12/18/15 to Brier Creek, Raleigh, NC only to be told the only way to get it there was to send it by Air for $92.13 for a total of $109.20 when it should have been FedEx Ground for approximately $50! I was told no guarantee it would be there by Christmas! I explained my family was leaving for Texas on 12/26! I can't believe that in six days FedEx Ground could not get it there by 12/24! Just learned it was delivered this morning! UPS was still guaranteeing Christmas Delivery! I have always used FedEx because of your advertisements and past experiences Delivery Guaranteed! I believe I should be compensated for the angst and expense incurred! I expect to hear from FedEx corporate.

Upvote (0)

I guess FedEx gets a buy to park anywhere they want to. Like they say if it wasn't for the handicap you wouldn't have any place to park during Christmas. Not that it seems to matter that I am a disabled vet in a wheel chair... was sort of obvious. Oh well.

Upvote (0)

My Fedex package stayed on the truck and was not delivered for 4 days. What the heck is wrong with this company. Maybe I should write a formal letter and register my complaint with the Fedex corporate offices? For 7 years I have had delivery problems. No one cares! I am requesting that none of my providers use FedEX. I am also advising my friends not to use them either. I want my delivery charges refunded and I will never use this company again. Definitely going with UPS or USPS now!

Upvote (1)

I was to receive my package on Monday, Nov. 30th. The package came but never left because it needed a signature according to the note left on the door. However, my wife was home all the time and evidently he did not knock on the door. The note said he would deliver it on Tuesday. He never made an attempt. We were home waiting the entire day for the delivery. I called FedEx customer service and spoke to someone and told him we had to leave on Wed. at noon so we would need it delivered by noon. He said he put the request in and we could expect it before noon. Noon Wed. came and no delivery. I called again and spoke with Peggy. I said I tried to track the package and it did not even show that it was out for delivery. She tried and agreed that nothing indicated that it was out for delivery or where it was. I told her it was very important that I received it and that I should have received it no later than Tuesday as the note said.

She said I could request that it be left at the terminal in Johnson City, TN and I could pick it up on Thursday morning. I told her to do that as I needed it in my hands. She confirmed there were multiple packages. She took my phone number and my wife's phone number and email and said I would get a call and an email that it was at the terminal. I just called the customer service number again and was not pleased with the person I spoke with about 10pm as she would not listen to what I was saying. She then said it would be at the terminal in Kingsport,TN.. I asked if it was there and she said she didn't have any verification that it was there. This is the worst experience I have ever had trying to get my shipment. I will not use FedEx again for anything I send. What a disappointment. This should have been delivered as promised on Tuesday by end of day.

Upvote (0)

I can't get FedEx ground to pick up packages at 2475 esters blvd, grapevine Texas 75061. I have 14 packages from November 25, that are still due to be picked up. This is the 3rd time they have resisted / refused to pick up. I have contacted customer service and have spent hours on the phone to get this poor service resolved, with no success. I have talked with Rich ( manager at the hub) still with no resolution, he appears to not care what so ever. Each time I call corporate offices at FedEx it appears that the pick up request has been cleared from the system. After a lengthy conversation with a number of people at FedEx today , someone was to pick up before 4, after no one showed up , called again with commitment to be there before 6 pm and no one showed up. If someone could please FORCE FedEx ground to come pick up these packages between the hours of 7am - 4 pm on Thursday the 3rd. Would be appreciated.

Upvote (0)

I was expecting a very important package today from Amazon. it was guaranteed to be at my house before 8:00 pm. When I tracked the package, there was a message that there was an attempted delivery to a closed business. I am an individual and a member of Amazon Prime. I have had over 60 orders delivered this year. I have never had a problem with UPS or USPS. The Fed X customer service rep hung up on me. He was rude. The Amazon customer rep said that it was a driver scan error. They assured me that the shipping depth has been put on notice. Fed X was completely at fault but they refused to deliver my package. I am 71 years old and need my medicine. I expect that both the Fedex customer service rep and driver will be reprimanded. With Amazon hiring locally, I'm sure it is difficult the hire competent people. But UPS does a great job.

Upvote (0)

On the day my pkg was delivered My car was backed into and damaged. It was on a jack and tire was off being repaired I'm sure by the extent of damage the FedEx was also damaged How do I find out? I have packing info. I hope Axel isn't bent seeing that the impact knocked car off jack.

Upvote (1)

I purchased an item on Amazon that I needed by/on Thursday, November 19 for our business. I received a message from Amazon that it would be delivered by 8:00 pm, November 19. Our retail deliveries are usually made after 10:30 am. I missed the delivery by a few minutes as they attempted to deliver at 10:36 am. A signature was required. They made a second deliver attempt November 20 at 9:14 am. I wasn't even at our store by that time. So, on November 20 shortly after 11:00 a.m. I requested it be sent to a location where I could pick it up. The location told me it would be there Saturday, November 21. I tracked the package and it was in a different location and FedEx told me that location was closed for the weekend and my package would not be delivered to the location I request until Monday. So much for needing this Thursday! Terribly disappointed. This delivery man knows we do not open until 10:30 a.m. and hours are posted on our door.

Upvote (0)

My recent package I ordered online was not delivered. Except here is the problem, the FedEx website said it was delivered today. Support cannot tell me where this is. No refund, nothing. Having a terrible time with this and calling customer service is no help. Anyone have the contact info for the corporate location? Would love to call and give the CEO a piece of my mind.

Upvote (0)

I received a nine package order at 160 Marilyn Dr. E., Fayetteville, GA 30214. The tracking number was 651156685190. The problem I have is the delivery gentleman dumped the order at the end of my driveway in the grass. He did walk the 75 feet to the front door to ring the door bell. When I went outside he yelled that I had packages out here. Not the normal service I have come to expect from FedEx. This gentleman needs some counseling.

Upvote (0)

First, I went to local office and they told me I had to do online order andI tried to do an online order and it wouldn't work and then I had to wait so long to speak to an actual person and then he couldn't help me. Next I tried to call back this local fedex office and the phone didn't answer and it went to a call centre and after pushing too many buttons to get an actual live person they couldn't help me find the office in Toronto, Canada and I was transferred to international and that took 15 minutes. I think I am going to go to my local printer as this was a very frustrating experience with no actual people and too many messages. The local Toronto office was friendly - they just need a local answering machine so I don't go into voice mail oblivion for ages. I would rather deal with people than technology and answering services. Hope this is helpful feedback.

Upvote (0)

I was given false information about location of my package. It was suppose to be held at an office closet to my residence then I was told to go the ground office in Shertz. Upon my arriving there I was treated with hostility and contempt by the security guards there. I had my expensive watch, government issue radio and identification cards tossed out of the basket I placed them in and thrown on the desk in front of me. Finally, I entered the main reception office and waited patiently for over 30 minutes only to find out it wasn't there. When I left I went back through security office where I was harassed by guards because I didn't leave with a package and they treated me like a thief and a liar saying " I need to frisk you before you leave."

I am a local Pastor and a Full time Supervisor of Maintenance Operation at a Federal Facility where we have Inspector Generals and Federal police officers and not one time in the almost 20 years I have been there have I been treated in that way nor have I observed any of the employees treating our guests in that manner. I received a call, from a dismissive manager named Able who didn't address the reasons I was led on a wild goose chase in finding out where my package was nor a satisfying explanation on the consequences of the actions taken by the security guards who were such aggressive actors in this horrific experience.

I use delivery services to buy resources for my local under employed community residence and our local homeless residence. I spend several hundreds in doing so and I will not be using Fed Ex for this anymore and I am really considering sending a copy of this letter to my Clergy Co-Pastors in this nation as well as my Federal Co-Workers and urging them to use other companies to successfully get the delivery needs taken care of. To say the least, I'm disappointed and appalled at the half hearted response I have gotten. The package was suppose to be picked up at Notheast loop 410 but it was delivered to my house when I was instructed to pick up package 1 hour away in Shertz, Tx.

Upvote (0)

My package coming from Fredericksburg, VA to my home in Meyersdale, PA was in Hagerstown, Md this morning on its way to me. However, this evening the package is way out in Grove City, OH --just south of Columbus. Why would the package be 6 hours west of me when it was just 2 hours south of me this morning?

Upvote (0)

Driver stating unable to deliver package unknown address, been at this address for 8 years and 3rd time Fed Ex has said they could not find us, we live 45 min. from a larger town and expect the package to get to us, UPS has no problem even DHL found us what is your problem, now we have to spend our gas money to go to the next town on a Saturday to pick up our package, poor poor customer service, this is why I never use fed ex you are not customer friendly at all and sure do not go the extra step to make sure you find the customer. I wonder if this package would have had medication in it I needed life or death if your driver would have found us.

Upvote (0)

Second day in a row where FedEx driver cannot read the address. We include both our physical address, and our PO Box on all Amazon orders because we do not know who they will use. USPS won't deliver to our address. So we put street address, and under that, in parenthesis, the following: (For USPS ONLY use PO BOX 5557). After 20 minutes on the phone yesterday, our package was delivered.

And today, another call and email, driver is confused AGAIN! I wish that Amazon Prime would use UPS, USPS, or any other company but FedEx. This has been going on since October. The driver is surly, and asks for help because he has a 'bad back.' If I could rate zero stars, I would. I have complained by both phone and email about him, and get the standard corporate response: We are so sorry this happened..blah blah blah.. And nothing changes. Will be adding this review to YELP next.

Upvote (0)

My son's birthday is May 20th and he lives in Sringdale, AR. I mailed his presents on May 11, 2015 at the Easy Mail on Mahan in Tallahassee, FL. The presents were to be delivered on May 14th. The instructions on the box was to leave the box at the office of the Apartment Complex where he lives. He started checking on Thursday the 14th and nothing was left.

After that everything went downhill. He was told the box would be delivered on the night of the 16th. He never left his apartment and no box arrived. He then called the Fayetteville FedEx office and was told the box was in Lowell but they would deliver it to him. Things continued with the box going back and forth between Fayetteville and the Lowell offices.

On his birthday which was yesterday they told him the box was in Lowell. He was in Springdale so he took off early from work and drove to Lowell. When he arrived in Lowell he was told the box was in Fayetteville. So he then drove to Fayetteville which is on the other side of Springdale and finally got his birthday presents. He was exhausted after working all day.

I do know that from this time forward I will never use FedEx again and inform all of friends of what happened. If you are running a business then you need to do a better job and don't put out commercial that lie about what good service you provide. Do you realize how much gas he had to use to get his box that I paid $71.00 to have shipped to him.

Upvote (1)

Came from work at 3:15 pm on 05/12/15, saw a package on the grass in front of my house, and I had to go back to work. But since I knew I didn't order anything I left the package their but when I got home again from work at 6:10 pm the package was still their so I decided to take a pic. I open the package and it was insulin. That insulin was sitting under the sun for three hours. I look at the box and it said a different address so I went to drop it off and that insulin was for a 4 year old who the parents were concern because the insulin arrived 4 days late. Your delivery employees should be more careful when delivering packages and pay attentions to the addresses.

Upvote (0)

FedEx decides not to deliver a package on the date they are suppose to and claims that there was no one home and that they are returning your package to the sender when they don't even need a signature on that package. I believe that they lied about trying to make a delivery just because they don't want to work anymore.

Also, what is up with them not making deliveries on Mondays? So, not only did I have to try to figure out why my package is supposedly going back to the sender, when I was home all day waiting for that package. I have to figure out when was this package supposedly not dropped off because there was nobody home and I know that I don't have to sign for the package and in the past they just leave it on your porch.

Then I have to call the 800 number to find out what happened to my package and they tell me there was an attempt to drop off the package but there was nobody home. I have to tell the person on the phone that the package doesn't need a signature and that I was home all day so their driver never showed up with any package and they better get my package to me.

Then the person on the phone states they don't deliver on Mondays so they will make another attempt on Tuesday. I have to tell him it would be different if they actually made an attempt to begin with and I don't know why they wouldn't just leave the package on my porch. I shouldn't have to get into an argument with anyone about where my package is at, they should make on time deliveries and stop making up excuses.

Upvote (2)

Twice now my orders was dropped at other peoples places. The one 2 days ago was dropped 3 houses up the road that no one lives at! There is no house number on this property! The driver should have known no one lived there! The grass is over a foot high! The driver just don't care where he drops it!

Upvote (0)

Shipping center in Santa Fe NM did not even try to deliver my package. I had to pick up my package at the center myself. Most horrible service ever! I called customer service twice to have driver call me so I could meet them if having problem locating my home. No one called. I called service again to find out what was problem, then was adivsed my package was still at the warehouse but was put out that "unable to find adress"?? Blatant lie, I will be contacting Lawyer!

Upvote (0)

FedEx tried to deliver to our company on a Saturday and left a door tag (I informed the company I purchased the item from that the business is not open on Saturday). They allegedly tried 2 more times during normal business hours but office staff received no delivery. I have called FedEx 6 times in the last week and a half and they kept promising delivery. I speculate they lost the package and are trying to buy time by giving me false delivery dates. The tracking information has shown no activity since 4/22/15.

I will never order from a company that ships exclusively through FedEx again.

Upvote (1)

On April 23, a package was left on my Patio according to the driver, I never received it. I called and was never given a satisfactory response. I contacted the company which sent the package originally, and they replaced the product. My problem is that FEDEX took no responsibility for the LOSS.

The next package was delivered on Wednesday, April 29, 2015.Ssince the last package was delivered around the noon hour, I doubled back to receive my package. It was on my Patio standing upright by the gate ripe for the picking. Evidently, the driver was not trying to conceal the item from anyone who passed by. His concern was that it would be seen as you walked up the steps.

BECAUSE THERE WAS NO DOOR TAG STATING WHERE THE PACKAGE WAS. Had I not came home early this would have been another lost package. Your drivers are only concern about delivery not whether the package gets to the proper person.

Upvote (0)

I went to this fedex center at 9:30 pm Wednesday to send some parts. I asked the representative about it and also told him that I have fedex lebel and I need just print it. But he pushed me $28 to spent. I refused his offer and after that he seems rude to me. And he start to give me hard time as much as he can. I sent e-mail couple of time to him computer but he denied that he did not get that but at my end its showed sent status. My complaint is since I refused to pay him $28 dollar after that he intentionally gave me super hard time. And he had no good attitude to me.

Upvote (0)

There is a worker for the company that BANGS on client's doors to the point where you would think he's trying to bust through. Everyone complains but does nothing. He acts as if he really has a problem and actually what he is doing could cause him some problems. Very disrespectful and not professional at all.

So I decided to ask him nicely not to BANG on my door like that and that I could hear him if he knocked like a normal person. He looked at me like I said something wrong to him then proceeded to say in a very nasty disrespectful way that most people can't hear. I'm not most people and I hear very well. If he can't interact with the public any better then that then he needs to find something else to do.

I feel when a person tells you that what you are doing is not necessary and that they will be sure and get the door no worries they can hear you when you politely knock then that should be respected. I really want no dealings with this person

Upvote (0)

I pick up packages from a local store and deliver them to the pickup point located at a gas station (Bunch's Gas Station in Eureka Springs, AR.) The pickup times are posted there for ground and express. Friday, I took a ground package to the pickup point arriving there at 1:45pm. The store clerk said the driver came early and was already gone and the package would not be picked up until Monday. That following Sunday, I also took a package to the same pickup point at 2pm which should have been picked up on Monday.

Today, Tuesday, I was in the gas station at 10a.m., and the express package was still there. What is going on? These are perishable items from a chocolate shop and delivery time is critical in that many are gifts to be delivered at a certain date and also perishable. If you are not going to respect the posted times or just show up on some days, then changes will have to be made. Please check into the problem. Maybe it is a personnel problem, but whatever it is, it is a problem. If necessary, I can provide tracking numbers for each package.

Upvote (0)

My package which was a box of checks was thrown out in the drive way in pouring down rain. There was no excuse for this! There were six vehicles in the yard they could have been placed in, and also my son and I were both at home at the time .If they had been brought to door and the driver had of just blew horn we would have come out and got the package. I have never experienced this with fed ex or ups service before and hope to never experience it again. I will let the driver no of this when I see him.

Upvote (0)

First of all you have to wait all day for package to be delivered. You never know if they are coming at 11am or 6pm. Fedex didnt show up today but on tracking it says customer not at home. Package will be delivered next day. I wasted whole day waiting.

Upvote (0)

I went to your Fedx office in Norman, OK to get some business cards printed. I wanted 500 cards printed. When I came back to pick them up, your assistance manager Kristine waited on me. When she pulled out this tiny stack of cards and requested I pay $109.00 for the cards I informed her that was not 500 cards. She told me I was wrong. I said that is not true. She proceeded to start counting them out in order to show ME that I was wrong. I was in a hurry to meet my client, so when she got to 28, I told her let me show you how you can do this really fast. She then took the cards away from me and said wait, I can do this. I then told her I did not have time for her to count out the 100 cards and said watch.

I removed the 26th, 27th and 28th card and then put that stack next to the remaining 75 cards to show her that was not 500. She saw there were 63 sheets in the order but still was not convinced I was right. She finally said she agreed and was really hesitant to give me a few cards so I would have some for my meeting. She started all over again counting out 25 so she would know how many I took. I told her I only needed a few but she kept on counting! She was rude, totally ignorant to what she was doing and totally unprofessional. Anybody with any type of knowledge about business card could see there were only 100 cards. DUH!

Upvote (0)

I am a former teacher who uses your services frequently. My complaint is about your voice mail messages concerning package deliveries. I know that I am being a bit petty but the fact that the grammar is incorrect drives me nuts. Your message says that " a package will be delivered by three o'clock that requires a signature." Give me a break. You should be saying that a a package that requires a signature will be delivered by three o'clock. Three o'clock does not require a signature.

Upvote (0)

My wife and I where are our way home from dinner. We decided to take the freeway 480 to 71s and this is when we encounter the driver of a FedEx box truck. I had the right of way, and your driver decided to speed up from behind us. That's when I realized he was trying to pass, but you see it was two lanes, that merged into one. I was doing the speed limit. The driver drove his truck right next to my car at 60mph and preceded to run us off the road. We feared for our safety, and other's... He had no accountability. This took place about 7;10pm on Wed. 4/15/15. Box Truck No.243851.

Upvote (0)

This is second notice on my door for delivery of package. The first notice was on door with package on porch. Second notice on door. I assumed first was with package. When I called to have delivery, was told there would be a five dollar charge to schedule. If you try to deliver at same time each day when I'm not home at that time, no one will be here. I will never, ever use fed ex service. There should be a local number to call to state that resident is home and package can be delivered or statement on notice to advise as to when next delivery is scheduled so that arrangements can be made. It's no wonder you have a 2 star rating.

Upvote (0)

My complaint is about the delivery of a package by a truck on 8 Apr 2015 @ 2:42 pm. I need to file a personal property damage claim. Was observed as a Fed Ex truck. Please confirm that it was your truck or not and if so, what procedure to follow. I pay to have my packages delivered to me and FedEx takes to Post Office. I have talked to many people who are having the same problem. I would think the post office would get tired of doing their work.

Upvote (0)

I expected a delivery during the first week of April 2015. It didnt come so I tracked it on the fedex site. the information showed it was already being returned to shipped for incorrect address. I made sure the address was correct when I placed my order. I called fedex about the shipment. The rep told me she couldnt see what was wrong with the shipment and I should have tracked it earlier and called to have it corrected. Then I asked her to intercept the package before it reach the return destination. She said she couldnt do this and I had to call the shipper to correct the address and have them reship it. During email communication with the shipper they made arrangements to have the package corrected, missing an apartment number, intercepted it and had it sent back to me with the apartment number. Next I received a call from fedex stating they will be delivering the package next friday the 17th. I told them although the shipper didnt place the apartment number on the package, my building clearly has a full directory of all apartment numbers. The rep told me the driver has no time to look up apartments in a directory. are you kidding me? Thats exactly what there for. How unprofessional was fedex during this whole process. no wonder fedex is getting exploited on the internet. I will request, in the future, to use any other carrier for my future deliveries.

Upvote (0)

I ordered a Dyson DC65 Vaccum Cleaner on Ebay and it was to be delivered by Fedex. It was marked as delivered on 03/31/2015 at 4:44 pm with tracking number 636054435735 and the following details. This is the 3rd time i was meant to receive a package via Fedex and on all occasions my package was never delivered to my door. First it was tee shirts for my son which i ordered from Walmart which never got delivered to my door even though tracking information said it had been delivered to me. Secondly, it was my exercise machine and this was delivered to a different address in my complex and i was lucky the lady who received it brought it to me. This is the third time with my Dyson Vaccum Cleaner and again i never received it even though the driver claimed to have delivered it to my door. I have been deprived the use of my vacuum cleaner for a considerable period of time now and having saved up to buy this item, the joy and excitement of having it in my home has been extinguished by this appalling situation. I would appreciate it if this matter is looked into.

Upvote (0)

Packaged shipped o 2/27/15 3 weeks later wpb. Airport offic found part of parcel at their location the mailed it back told me I would recieve refund , but must go back to shipping location to retrieve Contacted shipping location they asked me to come down in one week then they asked for another week called them phones are disconnected Out of business fedex won't stand behind refund because the said refund was sent directly to shipping facility This is wrong fedex screwed up del not the store the store stated they were an authorized shipper for fedex They should refund my monies regardless or be more particular who they choose to represent them where is the goodwill $28.30 is not going to break fedex I am disabled and experienced nothing but aggravation and stress with this matter.

Upvote (0)

Where do I start oh right last Thursday I was promised a delivery from fedex New Bern NC , well I had an emergency and had to go so I put a note on my door stating please don't leave any packages , well I came home and saw that it said the package was delivered but there was no packages , so I contacted FedEx and it took 2 hours to find out what was going on. So then I had to reschedule for Monday ,so I took off work and waited all day for this package well it never came , Called FedEx AGAIN and this time I was told there was an attempt made (which was a lie ) and then they said the address was wrong (another lie), so now I had a claims special talk to me and promise me I would have this package first thing Tuesday morning (another lie) waited all day Tuesday spoke to numerous FedEx people throughout the day as well but still no package , finally I called AGAIN to find out what was going on with this package, because it said it had been delivered at 310pm and I was home ,come to find out it took another two hours by a specialist I would not be getting my package again , so here we are today and im am still waiting for this package and can't file any kind of compliant against anyone so I am writing about it here.

Upvote (0)

At 11:51 AM, April 4, 2015 I witnessed a FEDx truck speeding past the front of our home. We live in a 55+ community with posted speed limits of 17 mph for all vehicles including golf carts, cars and service vehicles on all roads in Tanglewood. Our residents frequently ride bicycles, walk (some walk dogs) and run for exercise from the early morning darkness to late evening darkness. I do not have a radar gun, but can tell when a vehicle is exceeding 17 mph. It is obvious. I assume all trucks have GPS and possibly data monitoring. The owner of our community does have a Radar gun. There has been 1 death on the streets in Tanglewood caused by a vehicle swerving quickly and caused a worker to fall and was pronounced dead at the scene. I am sure FEDx does not want to face legal responsiblity for injury or death of a resident or pet. Our park owner frequently mentions 17 mph speed limit at Monday morning coffees.

Please contact your driver and advise him/her of our 17 mph speed limit and speeding concerns. I would like to have the FEDx email address for submitting speeding notifications. I searched and could not find one.

Upvote (0)

You damage everything I have shipped with fedex and can,t get I insurance to pay it wood furniture and has to be handled in the right way not dropped and thrown around a rotten company to do business with the only complaint s I have gotten sense I stated my little furniture co.was about damage by fedex and the insurance is a real joke . You just don,t care and that is the worst thing you can say about a co.

Upvote (0)

I am the owner of the truck I drive, time is important. Last night I was at a truck stop and a fedex truck was parked at the fuel island for over 30 min with no driver around. He only came out after the manager announced on the pa fedex move your truck and had time to take several pictures of truck and licence plate. Blocking a fuel island is not the place to park, blocking other trucks waiting to fuel. No manners or curtesy . If the reason for the stop is other than fuel park out of the way. After fueling park out of the way.

Upvote (0)

Driver left envelope at front door. He did not obtain signature, I did not authorize envelope to be delivered without obtaining a signature. The front door he delivered to could be anyone's house. I did not check the box authorizing delivery without a signature ( my an oversight ) this oversight however did not give the driver permission to make a front door delivery. He could have delivered the envelope to any house in Brooklyn. There are sick people in this house, and there is always someone with the sick man. I would like a refund ot the charges for this delivery. Complaint 0327557671 filed. Your employee refused to give me his name or employee number, except to say Edward.

Upvote (0)

Dear Sir, Refer to CTRL - 0325563873 FOLLOW BY PICK UP NO LUMA119TH FOLLOW AIR WAY BILL NO 806354455613. We using priority freight but good colected on yesterday at Shen Zhen Why delayed until 1ST APRIL the good than ETA KLIA port? We pay high cost on this shipment but good cannot deliver on time as per comit TODAY should ETA KLIA.... possible to make the good eta our customer place on NEXT MONDAY? We very UNHAPPY this time arrangement. Our Company using FEDEX service near to 7 year. Please expedite & get back to me.

Upvote (0)

We live on in Marshfield, MO 65706 and live on a private road and the speed limit is 25 mph however, your drivers go by here at about 50 to 60 mph and it is tearing up our road. It is unsafe since it is gravel. Please address this issue asap!

Upvote (0)

Had an Amazon Prime package coming via FedEx, guaranteed delivery on Saturday. Tracking number showed package scanned at my local office at 6:49 a.m. on Saturday. Perfect right? No, it didn't go out for delivery that day. Sat in there Monday also, not delivered. Finally complained to FedEx, and they said it would get solved. Package showed up on Tuesday (3 days past guaranteed delivery!). When the girl showed up, I took the package and politely said: "This thing must have gotten lost in the shop, huh." She hands it to me and mumbles something like "Yeah", then turns and walks away!!! No apology, no nothing!! Pathetic, it's really sad when rude people won't admit that they screwed up.

Upvote (0)

Fedex delivery my package they say 1/24/15 time 8:47 am this morning Tuesday saying they put it at my door but that is not true because i was standing out this morning at 8:00 am i new it was coming and fedx do not ring door bell or nothing they put your packer anywhere this is the second time this happened i will not be using this company any more, because the drivers dont care all they want is they pay check dont care about the customer if it wasnt for the customer they wouldt have a job something need to be did !!!!! a $200.00 package gone!

Contact the FedEx Complaint Department