Customer Satisfaction Results

Fedex

Complaint Department

Posted by robert on Feb 03, 2015
Customer Rating

I am having constant delivery problems with this company. Fedex is not a service I would choose personally for shipping needs! Every delivery that comes to my door has been left out to the elements,they don't ring the door bell to let you know you have a package I have watched the driver leave packages out in the rain and walk away while I was home looking out the window, my packages come opened up? I can't believe that they are still in business the customer is definitely not a priority to them the service is despicable!

22 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Fedex provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Fedex?

Compare Fedex to Similar Delivery Services more...

• USPS (23)
    36.521739130435
  • DHL (1)
  • UPS (53)
    40.377358490566

More Fedex Complaints

Customer Rating

I've had it. Do anyone know how to sue Fedex? Fedex has denied one claim too many. Does anyone know if you can go thru small claims or AAA (arbitration). I don't care that this is only a $100 claim- people should not let Fedex get away with this kind of thing. The use of these scanning devices has created a syndrome where Fedex drivers scan these packages as delivered though they have no poof that they have delivered these packages to correct address. And Fedex routinely just denies claims despite the $100 insurance because they claim to have PROOF.

My brother was home at the time the package was supposed to have been delivered and left on front porch. They have 4 dogs that bark like crazy when anyone comes to the front porch whether they ring or knock or not. My sister-in-law gets home from her job at almost exactly the time the package was supposed. I don't advise anyone to use Fedex- the drivers are careless and in a hurry and don't check these addresses. My brother says they are dependent on GPS devices that are not always accurate. And the drivers are talking on their cell phones and listening to the radio at the same time they are doing deliveries.

You are better off with the USPS because your local carrier at leas who you are.

7 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

Why does another FedEx Office from another state would send me an invoice or a bill to pay when I did not approach them to provide services to me? On January 10, 2015 I sent a small package to my brother through FedEx Honolulu. It was fully paid and the package reached its destination though a little late. A little later, however, I received an invoice or a bill to pay from FedEx Pasadena CA, asking me to pay the same amount. I responded to this office in writing and sent them the receipt I got from FedEx Honolulu. I thought it would stop there, but again last week I received the same bill with already a return address of P.O. Box 332 Memphis, TN 38101-0332. It was the same bill to pay with Invoice Number 6-433-20847 dated Jan 13, 2015, asking me to pay the same price which was paid already. Then a Collection Agency Alert sent by North Shore Agency P.O. box 3002 Phoenixville, PA 19460 was also urging me to respond. I believe this is a fraud. How can another FedEx office would bill me when I did not get their services? Please see this and act on it. Thank you

Customer Rating

We took our package directly to the FedEx office in Tucson, AZ, to make sure that we did the paperwork correctly so that our package arrived at its destination within a few day. It was ground international from Tucson, AZ to Campbell River, British Columba, Canada. FedEx forgot to have us fill out the required commercial invoice. They sent the package back to us. We drove back to Tucson (25 Miles each way) to resend the package. They made us pay for the package again and said we would have to call for a credit. I called FedEx and they told me the paper work hadn't come through and call back in about a week. I called back in a week, still no paperwork, and was told it could take a month. I called back in the month and was told that I needed to file a FedEx form called Ground Shipment Refund Request for Non-Account Holders (which they e-mailed me). The gal I spoke with told me that we should have been charged only $37.15 for the last shipment instead of the $48.49 which was only an estimate. The first shipment charge was $50.09. I figure they need to credit us $61.43

I feel that most people would have give up by now, or forgot about it. What a rip off. They make the mistake, and you pay for it! Terrible customer servers. It remains to be seen, if we see a credit on our credit card.

Customer Rating

Package delivered to the wrong address on the third attempt. Signed for by someone other then the recipient. Nobody ever wants to get back with you about a refund even though the package was insured. Very poor customer service. Will never go this route again!

Customer Rating

Timeline as to not confuse the situation with emotion. 2/20/2015: order shipped from CA2/23/2015: order arrives in early AM at local facility in Ft. Worth, TX2/24/2015: No delivery attempt made 2/25/2015: Delivery attempt made but was missed2/25/2015: as per the driver's note, FedEx as a service called "Delivery Manager" that let's you pick and schedule your own time and date for delivery. Cost was $10.00. I paid for this and scheduled to have the package RE-delivered for 2/26/2015 between 5pm and 8pm2/26/2015 NO DELIVERY ATTEMPT MADE, called customer service who could not explain why the package was not delivered and also was told that they did not have authority to refund the $10.00 paid.2/27/2015: Called customer service AGAIN, was now told that the package is NOW scheduled for 2/28/2015 (A Saturday) between 5pm and 8pm. This is very frustrating and irritating as I took off work just to make sure I was able to meet the driver. No one seems to be able to assist and keep telling me to call "another" 800 number or email customer service. I have done both and as of now..I STILL don't have my package or my refund!

Customer Rating

Unfortunately I am having a really bad time with Fed Ex. They lied when they said they had tried to deliver the parcel on the 22nd. I was in all day, ill, and they did not come to my home and ring the bell as I would have heard it. Also no notification was sent through my letter box saying they had tried to deliver a parcel.

Since then I have been trying to get a re delivery from Fed EX and every time I ring them they try to put me through to a supervisor and keep me holding on for ages until I get fed up and put the phone down. Yesterday they said the supervisor would ring me up within 1 hour and I am still waiting!
This will not do as I noticed delivery has cost £30.

Customer Rating

I was suppose to received a package. First the company that were sending the item put the wrong name. So therefore I missed it two times. I put my correct name and so the fedex to ring my bell. I did not receive the bell called. I called fedex and they told me it were delivery 9/27 by a g. Cooper @ 4:20. It was pickup by someone else. It very hard to watch out my window all day not knowing when the truck is comming. This is the seconf times this happen. I think Fedex should ask to see id when they are delivery a package. If it my package I dont mind showing my id. It were track # 83283367581511. I am going to receive another package between the dates of October 1st and October 5th. and I were told by the company this will be the last time that they will send it. I hope that I will receive this one. If not Fedex will be costing me some money.

Dorothy J. Brownlow
4557 S. Michigan Av. apt 2
Chicago, illinois 60653
773-536-0842

Customer Rating

I recently forgot my cell phone in USA before a trip to Costa Rica, so a friend sent it to me fed ex. It is used cell and not in great condition. When it arrived the fed ex employees wanted me to pay them $250 to not charge me $500+ tax. They said they could not put it though the system if I paid the $250. Plus some other fees. I explained it was personal use and not new. They just tried to get money out of me. After 6 days of fighting with them to release my papers so I could deal with CR tax people they did. Tax was $8 but I spent over $200 in hotels and transportation dealing with them.

I do not know the employees names but they were working dec 7th 2011 the office near the SJO airport one was a overweight man and the other was a women that claimed to be a manager. Please find new workers this reflects very badly on all of fed ex, I have told people about this in CR and 2 other people said the same thing happened and they paid them the bribe. Next time I am in San Jose I will pay a visit to the office near the airport where this happened and if these employees are still working there I will start blogging this story and sending it to all the news sites I can. I hate dishonesty! Thank you

Customer Rating

Received a delivery today and items were left in the driveway, by the garage door, not at the front door as stated on the activity slip. Also for some reason FedEx personnel is unable or simply refuses to ring the door bell like UPS, DHL and the USPS does. Luckily the items were not stolen since they were in plain view for anyone driving on my street. I also have photos of the lazy delivery, all I need is an email address to send them too. This has been an ongoing problem but today was the last draw. I am home during the day so a ring of the door bell would be most appreciated. Tracking #701426961077905.

Customer Rating

An item bought from Amazon prime with free, two day shipping, shipped via FedEx Package not delivered, tracking page says: "No attempt made, delivery scheduled for next business day". This was the day after the tracking status said: "Business closed or no one was home" even though we were home all day! Now, the item is still on the truck and FedEx customer service says it will be delivered tomorrow.

Customer Rating

Driver left envelope at front door. He did not obtain signature, I did not authorize envelope to be delivered without obtaining a signature. The front door he delivered to could be anyone's house. I did not check the box authorizing delivery without a signature ( my an oversight ) this oversight however did not give the driver permission to make a front door delivery. He could have delivered the envelope to any house in Brooklyn. There are sick people in this house, and there is always someone with the sick man. I would like a refund ot the charges for this delivery. Complaint 0327557671 filed. Your employee refused to give me his name or employee number, except to say Edward.

Customer Rating

Dear Sir, Refer to CTRL - 0325563873 FOLLOW BY PICK UP NO LUMA119TH FOLLOW AIR WAY BILL NO 806354455613. We using priority freight but good colected on yesterday at Shen Zhen Why delayed until 1ST APRIL the good than ETA KLIA port? We pay high cost on this shipment but good cannot deliver on time as per comit TODAY should ETA KLIA.... possible to make the good eta our customer place on NEXT MONDAY? We very UNHAPPY this time arrangement. Our Company using FEDEX service near to 7 year. Please expedite & get back to me.

Customer Rating

We live on in Marshfield, MO 65706 and live on a private road and the speed limit is 25 mph however, your drivers go by here at about 50 to 60 mph and it is tearing up our road. It is unsafe since it is gravel. Please address this issue asap!

Customer Rating

Had an Amazon Prime package coming via FedEx, guaranteed delivery on Saturday. Tracking number showed package scanned at my local office at 6:49 a.m. on Saturday. Perfect right? No, it didn't go out for delivery that day. Sat in there Monday also, not delivered. Finally complained to FedEx, and they said it would get solved. Package showed up on Tuesday (3 days past guaranteed delivery!). When the girl showed up, I took the package and politely said: "This thing must have gotten lost in the shop, huh." She hands it to me and mumbles something like "Yeah", then turns and walks away!!! No apology, no nothing!! Pathetic, it's really sad when rude people won't admit that they screwed up.

Customer Rating

Fedex delivery my package they say 1/24/15 time 8:47 am this morning Tuesday saying they put it at my door but that is not true because i was standing out this morning at 8:00 am i new it was coming and fedx do not ring door bell or nothing they put your packer anywhere this is the second time this happened i will not be using this company any more, because the drivers dont care all they want is they pay check dont care about the customer if it wasnt for the customer they wouldt have a job something need to be did !!!!! a $200.00 package gone!

Customer Rating

My item is showing that it is at NW Delhi from 20th March. Why so much delay in delivery? My tracking is 635253392640. why?

Customer Rating

I ordered several items, one being a wedding gift of Pyrex Bake-ware. I am disabled, as is my roommate and at least one of us is home all day. When my roommate opened the front door to check if we had mail, she found a box and envelope containing part of my order (including the bake-ware.) Fed-Ex driver had not knocked at the door, nor had he made an attempt to put the packages inside the storm door...out of the pouring rain! When my roommate carefully picked up the box, there was the sound of rattling (broken) glass! Since the package weighs more than 2 lbs, it cannot be returned to the store through mail pickup. It must be returned to the store personally, or mailed from the post office. As I stated, we are disabled and do not drive/own a vehicle. The box corners were dented in, showing obvious signs that it was mishandled, yet the pieces were individually wrapped in bubble wrap and packaged where they could not move about. We've had packages that never show up, or are delivered days later...in one case 5 WEEKS later...and this is why we prefer UPS. In this case, we weren't given a choice. I will NEVER willingly use Fed-Ex, again!

Customer Rating

I honestly wish I could give zero stars because they aren't even good enough to have one star. I have had two packages drop off at random houses around my neighborhood. If it wasn't for honest neighbors I would be out a lot of money. In this day and time with all this technology it makes no sense as to why they can't find someone's house, other delivery companies do it all the time with no problem. I might be one person but if I can avoid it I will NEVER use FedEx AGAIN!! This company is lazy and don't care about the customers getting their packages. ZERO STARS!!!

Customer Rating

Had an overnight package sent out thursday 3-5-2015 it's 3-10-2015. The package, a very expensive, just released medication, worth $28,000.00 for 28 pills, has been stuck in Memphis since friday 3-5-2015. They're saying weather related. The last I checked memphis had a temp of 54 degrees. Even if it's weather related, why don't they have the equipment to remove snow or melt ice. As for rain, rain shouldn't even be a factor as their site is saying. In this day and age, there's no reason why a company, as big as fedex, can't move packages in anything smaller then a blizzard. What really bothers me is that fedex called to make sure I would be here to sign for the package and I took friday off work to make sure I was here. Now it's tuesday and I'm still here waiting. I'm tempted to drive from Detroit to Memphis and just pick the damn thing up myself.

Customer Rating

FedEx driver pulled in driveway to deliver package, got in the grass and spun like crazy continued to spin until a hole is dug in my yard, my husband tells her she's making a mess of our yard, she finally get out of the yard an into the road gets package as i am taking pics of the mess she made, hands me the package never apologizes for making a mess of our yard just says "here" how rude!!

Contact the Fedex Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Fedex. What is their corporate mailing address?

• I want to call the Fedex customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

• I need to visit the Fedex company website. What is their website address?