FedEx Customer Service

Contact FedEx Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-463-3339

Fed Ex is a world wide transportation, e-commerce and business service corporation. They provide 9 million pick ups each day, operate in over 220 countries/territories and have over 325,000 team members. Revenues for 2015 are reported as US 47 billion and net income as US 2.5 billion.

If you have a problem with shipping pickup or drop off you may call 1-800-463-3339. If you would like to contact FedEx CEO, Frederick W. Smith by postal mail you may address your letter to him at 942 S. Shady Grove Road, Memphis, TN 38229. The corporate office telephone number is 901-818-7500. The FedEx website www.fedex.com has live chat, tracking, pick up and proof of delivery status.

Formed in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1971 FedEx was originally called Federal Express. You may find social media forums helpful on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ as well as Instragram and Pinterest.

FedEx Contact Information

• FedEx headquarters address

• 942 S. Shady Grove Road
    • Memphis
    • TN 38229

1-800-463-3339

Browse reviews of other Delivery Services

Top FedEx Complaints

A little over a year ago, a FedEx truck backed into by house, while making a delivery, that resulted in a crushed rain gutter. I was told to get an estimate and mail it to attn: "Roger". There has been no contact from FedEx concerning the repair. Today I asked a FedEx driver for help in getting this resolved. Rather than make an effort to assist me, he humiliated me in front of fellow employees. He made an issue of why I waited so long to talk to someone. I tried to explain that I was told that some one would contact me and I took their word for it. The driver was making a delivery to our NAPA store in Ohio at around 11:00. I would really appreciate anyone that can help me get this resolved.

Yesterday we got a box you delivered to us. It looked like someone sat on it! One side was badly crushed. The merchandise was not damaged however but surely could have been. I would not have said anything but awhile back we ordered a television set. The box had two big wholes in it on both sides. Both on the bottom. The television screen was badly damaged had to send it back. When one of your drivers came to get it. He just picked it up and ran. No I'm sorry or hello nothing. Truly angered me.

I walked in to deliver a package and nobody was at the front desk. I waited, waited, waited, and waited. I finally stepped on the automatic door again so the buzzer would go off and waited, waited, waited, and waited. Finally I said Hello, and someone answered in the back that it would be a minute. I waited, waited, waited, and waited. The entire time I was there I could hear laughing and giggling in the back. Someone finally came out and wasn't enthused that I was even there.

All they said to me was; dropping off a package? I said yes. Need receipt? I said yes. They never even apologized for making me wait. This was very rude. I called home and told my wife and she said the last time she was in there, She had to hold a very heavy package for nearly 10 minutes while your FedEx agent was casually talking to somebody. They finally said, oh you can set that package down on the counter. I have had several experiences where your employees rarely even spoke while I was mailing a package. I am not a complainer by no means, but is this truly the service I should get? Everybody has bad days, but am I not truly the customer here?

We had one of the FedEx men come in to deliver our packages today. Being in a secured building he has to ring a bell for service so he rang the bell and waited, then rang it again and again for a third time (all within 2 minutes). A representative came in and asked him if he was being helped and he laughed and said, in a rude tone "No, they are probably screwing around back there so if they want their money they need to sign for it...". I looked at him shocked and asked if he only needed a signature and he said "yes" so I signed even though I was on my lunch and shouldn't have been working.

His comments were absolutely uncalled for and I don't understand how he thinks that is an appropriate work ethic considering he had no idea why we were not answering the door bell in the first place (all the representatives were busy on calls or on lunch). I understand everyone is on a timeline but that does not give him the right to make offensive comments like that. I hope FedEx trains drivers better then the way we were treated today. I will also be making a complaint to the BBB in regards to this.

The FedEx delivery man came to my house went to the back porch door knocked and left. There is no knocker or door bell on the back door and there is a lighted door bell on the front door. I was sitting in the living room Friday when he came and saw him roll out of the drive way. Why would you go to a door with no answering device and not go to the front door. Also I left the signed notice for him to leave it Saturday he did not pick it up. I think next time I will use ups. They seem to know how to use the door.

The website has changed but has bugs! I am no longer allowed to schedule a pickup. I now have to call, waste 15 minuets of my time and my packages. I have lost 20 hours of machine time and my package that I set out on the 5th of August still sits in the designated pickup area. I have called, begged and pleaded with your people to no avail.

The driver comes every day. Sometimes twice! Yet ignores the FedEx pickup area and the packages with the FedEx label and packing slip. Management at the head office is killing my productivity and making me look bad. I have no choice but to switch to UPS. I have heard good things about them.

I was waiting for a package, a new bike. A gift Which I was going to spend Saturday putting together, to be given Sunday as a Gift.) to be delivered this Saturday, 8/13/16. I signed up for FedEx tracking service, to track any event involving the package. The last email I received, was at 0858; Saturday. That it would be delivery by the end of the day, no problem. I stayed home, waiting. It was raining, off and on, all day) to receive the package. No new emails. So by 1800, I went on FedEx website, and to my surprise, my package was delivered at 0958 this morning!

No email, no knock, no buzzer! I stay in an apartment building, which USPS, and UPS; have no problem knocking on my door, or ringing my buzzer. I received packages from USPS this day, at 1400; and she buzzed my intercom. FedEx, delivered my package to leasing office; which is the first building you pass, coming into my complex. The Leasing office is closed on Saturdays, most of the time., I'm surprise they were open.

They never tried to deliver to my address; which should be on the package Shipping Label. Not the Leasing office. If I wanted it delivered there, I would've put down, that address, as the delivery address. I called the Leasing Office, which was closed by now, then FedEx; which explain, "When we have a delivery in an apartment complex, we deliver packages at their leasing office. Sorry, Go pick it up there. This is not a exact quote.

Anyway, if I've known they were going to drop my package, at the sometimes open Leasing Office; I would have called them, earlier. But no email, of the package's location, or the delivery from FedEx; to the Leasing Office. Needless to say, I'm pissed. Shame on you FedEx.

I saw the Fed ex driver walk to the front porch didn't walk up the stairs toss the package on the stairs it made a loud thud. He did not ring the doorbell he did not come up the steps he tossed the package onto the front porch and went back to his truck and left. I carried mail for 30 years and when I had a package that said fragile do not drop I would never toss it up onto the porch I always leave it gently. I actually never toss packages up onto the porch I always lay them down gently.

I do not know if anything in this package is broken or not because it's not addressed to me it's addressed to my daughter and she's not home right now. As you can see from the photos this package is very clearly marked fragile glass inside or contains glass do not drop this is not the type of service I would expect from FedEx or any other delivery company for that matter.

I work during the day, so its rare for me to be home to sign for a package. I kindly wrote a note to the delivery driver (and signed it) to please take the package across the street to my parents house. Where my mom could have signed for it. That wasn't fulfilled and the 2nd attempt to deliver the package failed. So I called the office and asked them to deliver the package across the street and they said that cant happen because it has to be my address. Well some people do have to work for a living and being able to fulfill my wishes could make this easy but now I have to take a day off work to sign for this package which is not easy to do. I don't appreciate this at all. I will lose money by taking off work. If you want happy customers you should work with them.

We received an e-mail on 7-14-2016 stating our package would be delivered on 7-19-2016. (Tracking number 676826025647) Delivery time was to be between 12:45 and 5:20. We delayed a trip so we could be available for the delivery. At 3:30 on the 19th we received a text stating the delivery date had been changed to the 20th. There was no time frame given. We are busy people and our time is valuable. We have to go out of town for a funeral and can not be available so we opted to have our package held at the closest Fedex facility.

We were surprised to find that the closest facility was in Greensboro, an hour away. We feel like we could have been notified earlier of the delay. We joined a club to receive a similar shipments every 90 days. This was a very disappointing experience with your company. We have had much better service from UPS. With all of your experience in shipping, you should have a better notification method I feel sure someone in your employ new well before 3:30 that out package would not be arriving on the 19th.

We live in an area that has streets named "Sunridge Court & Sunridge Ave", we have been here for 8yrs & FedEx has yet to get it right in delivering our pkgs. Last Monday I was watching my neighbors home while she was away & FedEx dropped off two pkgs & when I went over to put them inside they were for 100 Sunridge Ave & delivered to 102 Sunridge Court & when I texted the my neighbor she said that this was the second time in a couple of weeks. Last Monday I called FedEx with my concerns & for them to pick up the pkgs & deliver them where they belonged I was told they would get right on that & this is Thursday & no call to set up a time for pick up. Unacceptable this has been going on way too long.

Your lazy FedEx driver couldn't figure out that my suite # was my buzzer # on a board that is clearly marked. Now I have to hop a bus and travel half way across a city to pick up a parcel that he/she was too incompetent to deliver. Maybe a bit of training would rectify this.

Received information on tracking number 677816726979 that package was delivered and signed by an L Miller. I did not receive that package. I do not know who signed for it but this package is and iPhone. I want to know who FedEx person delivered this to. I am extremely upset.

I ordered a computer printer USB cable from Walmart.com. It is being shipped via FedEx ok the FedEx website said it was due to arrive, Thursday June 2nd. Well today the website said it was already here in York , Pa. were I live and on the truck for delivery, so I cancelled my Drs. appointment today to wait on it. Well I waited all day it didn't come. So I went back on the website and it now says its not being delivered till Thursday June 2nd.

I called to ask why and FedEx said that the driver has on his truck but since its not set up to be delivered until Thursday he decided to wait till tomorrow or Thursday to deliver it because he has a heavy load today. This is not right I went and changed all my plans to be here for this package and then they decide not to deliver it. I filed a complaint with FedEx and they called the driver and he said he is already out of the area. This is crazy, Walmart needs to find a different delivery company because this is not how u keep returning customers.

I received a delivery today and my experience with your driver was not a good one. We have a 700' gravel drive way which leads to our home. I was working outside and heard your van coming in on the drive way. The drivers speed was a little fast and I was concerned because my small dog was also out side. He started to bark and run in the direction of the on coming van. Concerned that the driver would not see him, I ran up to within 20' of the van and asked the driver to slow down and watch for the dog.

The driver stopped for a second, looked at me and then drove on to the front of the house, he did not reduce his speed. I picked up my dog and walked over to the van. the drive was in the back of the van locating my package. He came out of the van, handed me my package and turned to walk away. at this point he had not said one word to me the whole time. I explained to him that the dog some times will run right up to a car and not realize the danger. The driver still said nothing. I ask him if he could talk to which he replied "

I have found that if I can't say something good I don't say anything" He then walked away, got in the van and drove off. This driver has delivered to us a number of times. I have always gone out to meet him. If the dog is out side I always pick him up and let the driver know he is all bark and no Bite. This driver has a bad curb side manor. he does not cast a good light on Fed Ex.

Certain fedex guy never picks up our stuff that is priority and needs to be mailed out. 16 envelopes today and he only dropped off and did not pick up.

While fueling at the TA, in Seymour IN.A FedEx double came blazing through the fuel lane alongside mine. Incredible how fast this truck was moving, it never stopped and continued through to the rear of the truck stop which is apparently a FedEx drop n swap location. While I was turning down an isle to look for a parking space another FedEx truck was coming up the isle toward me. This driver was in such a hurry that he actually crossed over and drove up the opposite side of the isle to pass me on my right side before I completed my turn.

Surprise, I stopped Therefore he had to stop. I'll not go on about the many other careless drivers from FedEx that were racing in and out of the truck stop but there were many. If your drivers don't have any pride or self respect for the job they are doing, then I would suggest that they display respect for others. To be fair I did see a few good FedEx drivers coming and going. Like I said a few. TY for your time.

This morning Fed Ex delivered my package to the hotel in Dallas. I must go to Chicago in the morning, but my suitcase is in Dallas. Moreover, instead of concentrating on my stay in Dallas, I spent hours on the phone trying to get this mess resolved. So as I write this complaint, my bag is in Dallas, I am in Nashville, and I must fly to Chicago in the morning.

This is the third time in two years that Fed Ex has mishandled my things. You have misplaced my Golf Clubs twice and now this. In my profession we ship important things frequently and I have always used Fed Ex., but my faith in you is leaving. A company considered to be the "gold Standard" of shipping should not allow such mistakes to happen.

Then, at my other apartment out of state something else happened. A package was attempted to be delivered and no one was home, so my package was left in front of my apartment door u attended. I live in a apartment building and leaving unattended packages is not the safest thing to do because any one can take your package! Thank goodness for my trust worthy and honest neighbors who noticed and took my package in to their home to give to me the next day.

I am highly upset and disappointed by the actions of the delivery man or woman who carelessly left my package in front on my door as if I live in a private building with a door man! This can not happen again, I order a lot from online and don't have much control over what company delivers my packages but I would have been infuriated if it was taken by a stranger! Please do better! And or take the option of actually leaving it with a neighbor on purpose with a note stating you did so. My sons brand new luggage could have been in someone else's hands.

For a friend, I have been tracking his package # 9261299994729422119151. It arrived at the Tilton, N.H. 003276 post office at 12:30 Saturday Afternoon. I called the Post Office to see what the problem was with my Package. They said they were contracted to deliver the package from the Post Office to me on Monday. I said I'll pick it up now.

They said No. It's just 2 miles from the Post Office to my House. "Not Happy" Bad Service. Bad Delivery Policy. UPS doesn't do that. Monday I have to take my Wife to the Concord Hospital for a Cataract Operation for 10 o'clock in the morning. "Nice".

I saw a FedEx blocking handicapped parking spots in front of a Novant walk-in medical clinic. Before I could get my cell phone camera ready, he moved to a Wells Fargo branch bank (9725 Rocky River Road, Harrisburg, NC) and backed into a handicapped parking space there. I have attached photos of this incident. After about a 5-10 stay he left this area to park in a designated "Fire Lane" at Harris Teeter. The photos were taken an 11:26 am today (4/6/2016). As a disabled Veteran and legally permitted to park in handicapped parking spaces, the action of this driver really sends the wrong "corporate image" of FedEx.

This complaint is in reference to one of your drivers delivering a package to a neighbor. I live on Darby Ct, Bel Air, Md. While one of your drivers was dropping off a package he left his door open to his truck. His radio was so loud I heard it over my tv with the windows closed. If he drives around like that on public roads he would never hear a siren of an emergency vehicle. This happened on 3-30-16 at 1055 hrs.

I am quite irritated. Fedex driver did not even tap our door or doorbell when he delivered 2 boxes of books (38 pounds each). I'm 81 years old and had to lift them to get them inside. I was here--and would had he knocked, I would have requested he set them inside. This has happened before. Just a knock--a doorbell--it was wet outside.

On a recent Business trip to Dallas Tx. from Lawrenceburg, Tennessee, on 03/30/2016, my suitcase ripped , so I needed another one. I had my secretary ship my spare Hartman Roller bag to me via Fed Ex. for next day delivery on 03/31/2016. The bag did not come to my hotel as directed. On Friday, 04/01/2016 the tracking number revealed that my package was in Columbia, Tennessee. My secretary called the complaints number 800-463-3339 and spoke with a person named Shawn.

Then a person named Tamara, who advised that the bag had been found in Columbia and would be delivered to my Hotel in Dallas no later than Saturday Morning. When the package did not arrive on Saturday morning, I found out it was in Memphis, Tennessee. When I called the 800 number, I was told that the package would be delivered to the hotel in Dallas on Monday. The person I spoke with agreed to return the Package to Lawrenceburg, Tn.

Package was to arrive by 8:00 pm never arrived waited around for it. When something is coming to me from FedEx I should know better then to wait around for it. I never receive it on time why should I pay for delivery and not get delivery on the date I am told I will receive it. I really think the US Postal service is faster well lets see if and when my package arrives.

I want to commend my delivery driver "Eddie" who delivers to 12680 Cobblestone Ct. Manassas Va. 20112. He consistently goes beyond the call of duty in service as well as protecting my items from theft and weather. I look forward to seeing him because he always has a smile. Simply put, he epitomizes what service is.

I dropped off a 16"x16"x28" high, 104 pound item at the FedEx store in Lee's Summit, MO (location OJCKO) on Rice Road at about 5 pm Thursday 2/11. I had been assured they could safely handle the item before flying from Phoenix to Kansas City to deliver it to that location. It was too late to be packed and go out that night. It sat again on Friday. After repeated calls to the station manager and other staff I was assured it would be properly packed (I paid $75 for that) and leave the station via ground on Saturday 2/13 going to a FedEx location on Power Road in Mesa, AZ scheduled for delivery by the close of business on Wednesday 2/17/16.

Fully packed it weighed 120 pounds according to staff. It never arrived. After a hour of diligent checking on it's status on 2/17/16 I found it never left Missouri. Apparently the staff don't know how to handle it or don't care to handle it and no management person intervened to make sure it was handled in an expeditious manner. I was lied to and ignored. It would have languished forever at the location had I not searched out answers on 2/17. I've started various claims and no one is getting back to me with answers on what is to be done to remedy this problem.

The item is irreplaceable and valued at $3000. I want FedEx to do whatever is necessary to remedy this unacceptable situation. Someone must step to the plate to right this wrong. A contract has been breached and my item is effectively being held hostage, and I'm not amused. I sent an email to CEO Mr. Smith last night. It's now been a week and my item is still in MO with no word of movement. I don't care if FedEx has to take it to UPS or a crate and freight operation to get it to AZ, but whatever happens, it needs to move today and entire week after being dropped off.

A time sensitive drug delivery sent to an address a half mile away from actual address. And by a stroke of luck for you this person was a friend of ours. His address was not even close to ours. He then delivered this package in his own car because he knows how sick my wife is. Thank God this is a small island and we help each other but please tell the FedEx drivers to slow down and read the addresses correctly.

In a few occasions my packages have been delivered to the wrong address, lost, or stolen cause the delivery person does not come to the door or is too busy on the phone on social media. This happens too often to be a simple mistake and the company take it too lightly.

This fedex truck just stop and park in the corner of Waring and June street 90038 and just got off to deliver a packaged. I almost hit the back!

I am waiting for FedEx to pick up two big boxes from since after Christmas. When I call FedEx they either tell me the driver doesn't have a tracking number or that I request to cancel which is not true. I am home all day waiting for the pick up. All FedEx has to do is ring the bell downstairs and I let them in. I need someone from FedEx to pick up these boxes as soon as possible. I was told someone will come to pick them up on Monday 18, 2015 and no one showed up now I have to wait for a new tracking number. I appreciated very much if someone could look into this matter and have someone come to pick up these boxes. Thanks

I ordered a gift for my grandson 2 weeks ago to be by here by the fifteenth & now you are saying that it won't be here until the 20th. Fedex corporate sucks!

A family member of mine had mailed 2 packages, one to my place and one to another family members that was only a few towns over and had a very similar zip code. She wrote the correct address on the package and whomever had picked up both packages from her had written the wrong zip code on mine. Without even checking the 2 different zip codes they mailed it to the wrong town. They said they delivered it when that address doesn't even exist in the incorrect town!

After filing a claim and getting the package much later with perishables in it nonetheless I get a letter from FedEx denying the claim saying that we had written the address down incorrectly when in actual it wasn't and they never even bothered to call either one us to figure out the 2 different zip codes on the package! Needless to say very upsetting that they blame their customers. I refuse to continue using FedEx for the way they treat customers unless they can actually take blame in their own faults. I had no problem with the mishap until I got a letter basically saying it was our faults for supposedly writing an incorrect address.

FedEx had me scheduled for a delivery on 1/5/16. I was going out of town for the day, and was unable to be there for package delivery. Called them and asked if I could meet the driver somewhere to get my package. Never heard anything back. I called them back and ask them to hold the package and I would pick it up myself today 1/6/16. I went to the FedEx express ( this is the place that I spoke to on the 5th) first of all had to wait for 30 minutes while they took a one hour lunch break.

Everyone's entitled to a break. Once they open back up, I give them the tracking number and they tell me they don't have the package that it's at FedEx ground. I spoke to Wendy Wethington at FedEx customer service on the 5th, she said the driver was Todd and that he had the package, and that she would ask him to leave it at the Fed ex express office for me to pick up on the sixth. I don't know the name of the person behind the counter but she entered the tracking number and could not pull it up. She called FedEx ground and said they had the package.

I told her that I spoke with Wendy yesterday and that it would be at FedEx express for pick up today. She called Wendy on her cell phone standing at the desk and I could not help but overhear the conversation. Wendy stated that he (referring to me)was so ugly on the phone that she didn't care where the package was. When I asked the girl behind the counter what they were going to do, she stated that I would have to pick it up from FedEx ground. I asked why they could not get the package to me then and now , and she stated that FedEx ground and FedEx express are two separate entities ( now here is lie number one ) I just watched you call FedEx ground asked for somebody specifically and that they had the package, but now all of a sudden you and FedEx ground are not associated.

I asked to speak to the manager she was nice she gave me directions to the FedEx ground office, and sent me on the way. I get to FedEx ground obtain my package and told the receptionist i suppose that's what she was, that I had not received my package. She asked why, is there a problem with the address. When she said why, it made me think, that's not a question you should be asking me, it's a question you should be explaining to me! That's correct why can't FedEx deliver a package to me. I have lived in Florence South Carolina for almost 4 years.

I am in Amazon prime member and shop online 3 to 4 times a month. I have never received a package from FedEx delivered to my door! I have either had to go to a Distribution center or meet a driver in some vacant lot somewhere. On one occasion, two other people were driving up to meet the driver at the same time I was, so I guess they couldn't get packages delivered to their door either! Extremely dissatisfied with this company! They could have cared less, whether I receive my package or not! But it does go back to consistency.

And in my experience FedEx is consistently bad. I would like resolution from FedEx! And I will make it my personal goal to cost them as many customers as I can by making public the horrendous service, or better yet, no service that FedEx provides! If a merchant that I use says that use FedEx, I will cancel an order and inform them that if they use FedEx for delivery I will take my business elsewhere! I will post to social media and verbally tell everyone about the horrible service FedEx gives!

On Dec 23 I reordered a item from walmart, the first labeled wrong and never got shipped, so I reordered the item, I started calling about the delivery on Dec 28 no one could find the package. I called everyday and finally someone told me on Jan 4 the package could not be found, and my only option was to go back to the company for a third time and reorder. Now in all this time no one ever called me back with a update on who was looking for this item (witch by the way was a bed frame. I'm still sleeping on a mattress on the floor) at this point I am very upset with your company and how it treats its customers. I have never written a complaint letter before, but this being the holidays and how mine was ruined by this confusion. I though I should say something, if I can find a way around it I don't think I will use Fedex again.

I brought Christmas Gifts to be packed and shipped to Castleton, NY on 12/18/15 to Brier Creek, Raleigh, NC only to be told the only way to get it there was to send it by Air for $92.13 for a total of $109.20 when it should have been FedEx Ground for approximately $50! I was told no guarantee it would be there by Christmas! I explained my family was leaving for Texas on 12/26! I can't believe that in six days FedEx Ground could not get it there by 12/24! Just learned it was delivered this morning! UPS was still guaranteeing Christmas Delivery! I have always used FedEx because of your advertisements and past experiences Delivery Guaranteed! I believe I should be compensated for the angst and expense incurred! I expect to hear from FedEx corporate.

I guess FedEx gets a buy to park anywhere they want to. Like they say if it wasn't for the handicap you wouldn't have any place to park during Christmas. Not that it seems to matter that I am a disabled vet in a wheel chair... was sort of obvious. Oh well.

Tried to order a Canvas Picture. First picture looked like it was done by a kindergartner canvas picture was blow up 10x's the frame. Second time was much better but head of subject wrapped around the top. They said they could bring the canvas down and run again to fix. The fix, was a huge white border that wrapped around to the front of the picture. The assistant manager came out when I said it was worse than the second and it didn't seem like the staff were communicating.

The representatives I spoke to each time stated it could be done when I came each time to pick it up, it wasn't. It seemed as though the application was either not user friendly or that the staff didn't know how to run the equipment. Needless to say the assistant manager came out and the first thing he said before even greeting me, or that was his greeting, was, "we have done this 5 times, and I said I would have thought I would have been able to look at the sample before you actually printed it. Seems like a waste of money for Fed Ex. I left without a product they stated 3 times could be done.

When I spoke with Ground shipping they could not see it in their system. Tracking # 781864475027 With this being holiday season, a new employee should not be in store by themselves. Well I take it she must of been new, as the customer in front of me had to go to Shreveport to mail her United Kingdom package. I do want to hear from someone on this matter, and the use of my coupon. Why I could not use it at the Shreveport office. I was shipping a 20.7 lb. computer to 94561 Calif. from Beene Blvd., Bossier City, La 71111 Ground. Filled out paper word and gave it to the girl.

She put all my information in and told me it would be $7+.00 to ship. I told he that no it was to go ground and should be abound $33.00. She told me well I put it in and that's how much it will be $7+.00. I told her to go ahead and wait on the next customer and I pulled up FedEx.com and put in the information and it was $34.70. When she was done with that person I showed her and she was on the phone with another person at another location, as she was needing help with last customer. She was telling the phone person that she put it in and it was $7+.00. She informed me that her system was different from online.

At that point I told her to give me my paperwork and $5.00 off coupon back. I went to my car and pulled up the next FedEx office that was in Shreveport, LA about 5-6 miles away. I took my paperwork and coupon in to that office and They told me that I could use my $5.00 off, I would have to use it at the Bossier Office! I went a head and sent the package, costing me the $34.70. I called and filled a complaint about this that day. A man from Ground transport called me, and told me that his area was not were the complain should of been sent and he was going to call the Beene Blvd. Manager. I mailed on 12-5-15 and have not heard from anyone else yet.

My Fedex package stayed on the truck and was not delivered for 4 days. What the heck is wrong with this company. Maybe I should write a formal letter and register my complaint with the Fedex corporate offices? For 7 years I have had delivery problems. No one cares! I am requesting that none of my providers use FedEX. I am also advising my friends not to use them either. I want my delivery charges refunded and I will never use this company again. Definitely going with UPS or USPS now!

I was to receive my package on Monday, Nov. 30th. The package came but never left because it needed a signature according to the note left on the door. However, my wife was home all the time and evidently he did not knock on the door. The note said he would deliver it on Tuesday. He never made an attempt. We were home waiting the entire day for the delivery. I called FedEx customer service and spoke to someone and told him we had to leave on Wed. at noon so we would need it delivered by noon. He said he put the request in and we could expect it before noon. Noon Wed. came and no delivery. I called again and spoke with Peggy. I said I tried to track the package and it did not even show that it was out for delivery. She tried and agreed that nothing indicated that it was out for delivery or where it was. I told her it was very important that I received it and that I should have received it no later than Tuesday as the note said.

She said I could request that it be left at the terminal in Johnson City, TN and I could pick it up on Thursday morning. I told her to do that as I needed it in my hands. She confirmed there were multiple packages. She took my phone number and my wife's phone number and email and said I would get a call and an email that it was at the terminal. I just called the customer service number again and was not pleased with the person I spoke with about 10pm as she would not listen to what I was saying. She then said it would be at the terminal in Kingsport,TN.. I asked if it was there and she said she didn't have any verification that it was there. This is the worst experience I have ever had trying to get my shipment. I will not use FedEx again for anything I send. What a disappointment. This should have been delivered as promised on Tuesday by end of day.

I can't get FedEx ground to pick up packages at 2475 esters blvd, grapevine Texas 75061. I have 14 packages from November 25, that are still due to be picked up. This is the 3rd time they have resisted / refused to pick up. I have contacted customer service and have spent hours on the phone to get this poor service resolved, with no success. I have talked with Rich ( manager at the hub) still with no resolution, he appears to not care what so ever. Each time I call corporate offices at FedEx it appears that the pick up request has been cleared from the system. After a lengthy conversation with a number of people at FedEx today , someone was to pick up before 4, after no one showed up , called again with commitment to be there before 6 pm and no one showed up. If someone could please FORCE FedEx ground to come pick up these packages between the hours of 7am - 4 pm on Thursday the 3rd. Would be appreciated.

I was expecting a very important package today from Amazon. it was guaranteed to be at my house before 8:00 pm. When I tracked the package, there was a message that there was an attempted delivery to a closed business. I am an individual and a member of Amazon Prime. I have had over 60 orders delivered this year. I have never had a problem with UPS or USPS. The Fed X customer service rep hung up on me. He was rude. The Amazon customer rep said that it was a driver scan error. They assured me that the shipping depth has been put on notice. Fed X was completely at fault but they refused to deliver my package. I am 71 years old and need my medicine. I expect that both the Fedex customer service rep and driver will be reprimanded. With Amazon hiring locally, I'm sure it is difficult the hire competent people. But UPS does a great job.

On the day my pkg was delivered My car was backed into and damaged. It was on a jack and tire was off being repaired I'm sure by the extent of damage the FedEx was also damaged How do I find out? I have packing info. I hope Axel isn't bent seeing that the impact knocked car off jack.

I purchased an item on Amazon that I needed by/on Thursday, November 19 for our business. I received a message from Amazon that it would be delivered by 8:00 pm, November 19. Our retail deliveries are usually made after 10:30 am. I missed the delivery by a few minutes as they attempted to deliver at 10:36 am. A signature was required. They made a second deliver attempt November 20 at 9:14 am. I wasn't even at our store by that time. So, on November 20 shortly after 11:00 a.m. I requested it be sent to a location where I could pick it up. The location told me it would be there Saturday, November 21. I tracked the package and it was in a different location and FedEx told me that location was closed for the weekend and my package would not be delivered to the location I request until Monday. So much for needing this Thursday! Terribly disappointed. This delivery man knows we do not open until 10:30 a.m. and hours are posted on our door.

My recent package I ordered online was not delivered. Except here is the problem, the FedEx website said it was delivered today. Support cannot tell me where this is. No refund, nothing. Having a terrible time with this and calling customer service is no help. Anyone have the contact info for the corporate location? Would love to call and give the CEO a piece of my mind.

I received a nine package order at 160 Marilyn Dr. E., Fayetteville, GA 30214. The tracking number was 651156685190. The problem I have is the delivery gentleman dumped the order at the end of my driveway in the grass. He did walk the 75 feet to the front door to ring the door bell. When I went outside he yelled that I had packages out here. Not the normal service I have come to expect from FedEx. This gentleman needs some counseling.

First, I went to local office and they told me I had to do online order andI tried to do an online order and it wouldn't work and then I had to wait so long to speak to an actual person and then he couldn't help me. Next I tried to call back this local fedex office and the phone didn't answer and it went to a call centre and after pushing too many buttons to get an actual live person they couldn't help me find the office in Toronto, Canada and I was transferred to international and that took 15 minutes. I think I am going to go to my local printer as this was a very frustrating experience with no actual people and too many messages. The local Toronto office was friendly - they just need a local answering machine so I don't go into voice mail oblivion for ages. I would rather deal with people than technology and answering services. Hope this is helpful feedback.

I was given false information about location of my package. It was suppose to be held at an office closet to my residence then I was told to go the ground office in Shertz. Upon my arriving there I was treated with hostility and contempt by the security guards there. I had my expensive watch, government issue radio and identification cards tossed out of the basket I placed them in and thrown on the desk in front of me. Finally, I entered the main reception office and waited patiently for over 30 minutes only to find out it wasn't there. When I left I went back through security office where I was harassed by guards because I didn't leave with a package and they treated me like a thief and a liar saying " I need to frisk you before you leave."

I am a local Pastor and a Full time Supervisor of Maintenance Operation at a Federal Facility where we have Inspector Generals and Federal police officers and not one time in the almost 20 years I have been there have I been treated in that way nor have I observed any of the employees treating our guests in that manner. I received a call, from a dismissive manager named Able who didn't address the reasons I was led on a wild goose chase in finding out where my package was nor a satisfying explanation on the consequences of the actions taken by the security guards who were such aggressive actors in this horrific experience.

I use delivery services to buy resources for my local under employed community residence and our local homeless residence. I spend several hundreds in doing so and I will not be using Fed Ex for this anymore and I am really considering sending a copy of this letter to my Clergy Co-Pastors in this nation as well as my Federal Co-Workers and urging them to use other companies to successfully get the delivery needs taken care of. To say the least, I'm disappointed and appalled at the half hearted response I have gotten. The package was suppose to be picked up at Notheast loop 410 but it was delivered to my house when I was instructed to pick up package 1 hour away in Shertz, Tx.

My package coming from Fredericksburg, VA to my home in Meyersdale, PA was in Hagerstown, Md this morning on its way to me. However, this evening the package is way out in Grove City, OH --just south of Columbus. Why would the package be 6 hours west of me when it was just 2 hours south of me this morning?

Driver stating unable to deliver package unknown address, been at this address for 8 years and 3rd time Fed Ex has said they could not find us, we live 45 min. from a larger town and expect the package to get to us, UPS has no problem even DHL found us what is your problem, now we have to spend our gas money to go to the next town on a Saturday to pick up our package, poor poor customer service, this is why I never use fed ex you are not customer friendly at all and sure do not go the extra step to make sure you find the customer. I wonder if this package would have had medication in it I needed life or death if your driver would have found us.

A package belonging to someone else was delivered to my home. I called them within 1 hour of them leaving to let them know. This was on a Friday the package is still at my home. They have not even attempted to come and get it. I have called them for the last 5days. I will no longer be using Fedex for my business any longer. I have seen how they treat their customers.

Ordered 8/20 from white mountain puzzles in Jackson, New Hampshire order # 417179 tracking # 6129999 how did it go to conn. And then Ohio and is not to get to the finger lakes area to me until Saturday. You have the tracking number check it and let me know as this is ridiculous. Three packages were sent one by mail and one by fed ex which got here Saturday the 22nd which the driver left against the garage when some was home all day. From my perspective the competence level is not good.

Second day in a row where FedEx driver cannot read the address. We include both our physical address, and our PO Box on all Amazon orders because we do not know who they will use. USPS won't deliver to our address. So we put street address, and under that, in parenthesis, the following: (For USPS ONLY use PO BOX 5557). After 20 minutes on the phone yesterday, our package was delivered.

And today, another call and email, driver is confused AGAIN! I wish that Amazon Prime would use UPS, USPS, or any other company but FedEx. This has been going on since October. The driver is surly, and asks for help because he has a 'bad back.' If I could rate zero stars, I would. I have complained by both phone and email about him, and get the standard corporate response: We are so sorry this happened..blah blah blah.. And nothing changes. Will be adding this review to YELP next.

On Friday, 06/26/2015 at approximately 1:15 pm, I observed the FedEx delivery van enter my driveway. At this time I exited my residence and approached said vehicle to obtain my expected package. At this time, the driver ( white male, slender build, approximately 6 ft, mid 30's, dark hair) exited the vehicle and started toward my secondary residence ( which is directly adjacent to the residence I came out of) this is a rural neighborhood and both of these residences belong to me, both residences do have different addresses.

The addressed package was post marked to the one the driver was walking toward. I advised him the package was for me ( which was clearly addressed to Nick Halley. The driver became very rude, telling me I needed to change the numbers on my residence!! I own several businesses in my town and use Fedex a lot, but at this time will be sure to seek out other options and share my experience with my clients.

I've been at home, all day, waiting for a delivery. When I checked the delivery status on line I found the FedEx driver indicated "the customer not available". I also saw a DT (door tag) number so I checked my front door and there was nothing there. I called CS and they are useless. The driver lied about making a delivery and he lied about leaving a DT on my door.

My son's birthday is May 20th and he lives in Sringdale, AR. I mailed his presents on May 11, 2015 at the Easy Mail on Mahan in Tallahassee, FL. The presents were to be delivered on May 14th. The instructions on the box was to leave the box at the office of the Apartment Complex where he lives. He started checking on Thursday the 14th and nothing was left.

After that everything went downhill. He was told the box would be delivered on the night of the 16th. He never left his apartment and no box arrived. He then called the Fayetteville FedEx office and was told the box was in Lowell but they would deliver it to him. Things continued with the box going back and forth between Fayetteville and the Lowell offices.

On his birthday which was yesterday they told him the box was in Lowell. He was in Springdale so he took off early from work and drove to Lowell. When he arrived in Lowell he was told the box was in Fayetteville. So he then drove to Fayetteville which is on the other side of Springdale and finally got his birthday presents. He was exhausted after working all day.

I do know that from this time forward I will never use FedEx again and inform all of friends of what happened. If you are running a business then you need to do a better job and don't put out commercial that lie about what good service you provide. Do you realize how much gas he had to use to get his box that I paid $71.00 to have shipped to him.

Came from work at 3:15 pm on 05/12/15, saw a package on the grass in front of my house, and I had to go back to work. But since I knew I didn't order anything I left the package their but when I got home again from work at 6:10 pm the package was still their so I decided to take a pic. I open the package and it was insulin. That insulin was sitting under the sun for three hours. I look at the box and it said a different address so I went to drop it off and that insulin was for a 4 year old who the parents were concern because the insulin arrived 4 days late. Your delivery employees should be more careful when delivering packages and pay attentions to the addresses.

FedEx decides not to deliver a package on the date they are suppose to and claims that there was no one home and that they are returning your package to the sender when they don't even need a signature on that package. I believe that they lied about trying to make a delivery just because they don't want to work anymore.

Also, what is up with them not making deliveries on Mondays? So, not only did I have to try to figure out why my package is supposedly going back to the sender, when I was home all day waiting for that package. I have to figure out when was this package supposedly not dropped off because there was nobody home and I know that I don't have to sign for the package and in the past they just leave it on your porch.

Then I have to call the 800 number to find out what happened to my package and they tell me there was an attempt to drop off the package but there was nobody home. I have to tell the person on the phone that the package doesn't need a signature and that I was home all day so their driver never showed up with any package and they better get my package to me.

Then the person on the phone states they don't deliver on Mondays so they will make another attempt on Tuesday. I have to tell him it would be different if they actually made an attempt to begin with and I don't know why they wouldn't just leave the package on my porch. I shouldn't have to get into an argument with anyone about where my package is at, they should make on time deliveries and stop making up excuses.

Twice now my orders was dropped at other peoples places. The one 2 days ago was dropped 3 houses up the road that no one lives at! There is no house number on this property! The driver should have known no one lived there! The grass is over a foot high! The driver just don't care where he drops it!

Shipping center in Santa Fe NM did not even try to deliver my package. I had to pick up my package at the center myself. Most horrible service ever! I called customer service twice to have driver call me so I could meet them if having problem locating my home. No one called. I called service again to find out what was problem, then was adivsed my package was still at the warehouse but was put out that "unable to find adress"?? Blatant lie, I will be contacting Lawyer!

FedEx tried to deliver to our company on a Saturday and left a door tag (I informed the company I purchased the item from that the business is not open on Saturday). They allegedly tried 2 more times during normal business hours but office staff received no delivery. I have called FedEx 6 times in the last week and a half and they kept promising delivery. I speculate they lost the package and are trying to buy time by giving me false delivery dates. The tracking information has shown no activity since 4/22/15.

I will never order from a company that ships exclusively through FedEx again.

On April 23, a package was left on my Patio according to the driver, I never received it. I called and was never given a satisfactory response. I contacted the company which sent the package originally, and they replaced the product. My problem is that FEDEX took no responsibility for the LOSS.

The next package was delivered on Wednesday, April 29, 2015.Ssince the last package was delivered around the noon hour, I doubled back to receive my package. It was on my Patio standing upright by the gate ripe for the picking. Evidently, the driver was not trying to conceal the item from anyone who passed by. His concern was that it would be seen as you walked up the steps.

BECAUSE THERE WAS NO DOOR TAG STATING WHERE THE PACKAGE WAS. Had I not came home early this would have been another lost package. Your drivers are only concern about delivery not whether the package gets to the proper person.

I went to this fedex center at 9:30 pm Wednesday to send some parts. I asked the representative about it and also told him that I have fedex lebel and I need just print it. But he pushed me $28 to spent. I refused his offer and after that he seems rude to me. And he start to give me hard time as much as he can. I sent e-mail couple of time to him computer but he denied that he did not get that but at my end its showed sent status. My complaint is since I refused to pay him $28 dollar after that he intentionally gave me super hard time. And he had no good attitude to me.

There is a worker for the company that BANGS on client's doors to the point where you would think he's trying to bust through. Everyone complains but does nothing. He acts as if he really has a problem and actually what he is doing could cause him some problems. Very disrespectful and not professional at all.

So I decided to ask him nicely not to BANG on my door like that and that I could hear him if he knocked like a normal person. He looked at me like I said something wrong to him then proceeded to say in a very nasty disrespectful way that most people can't hear. I'm not most people and I hear very well. If he can't interact with the public any better then that then he needs to find something else to do.

I feel when a person tells you that what you are doing is not necessary and that they will be sure and get the door no worries they can hear you when you politely knock then that should be respected. I really want no dealings with this person

I pick up packages from a local store and deliver them to the pickup point located at a gas station (Bunch's Gas Station in Eureka Springs, AR.) The pickup times are posted there for ground and express. Friday, I took a ground package to the pickup point arriving there at 1:45pm. The store clerk said the driver came early and was already gone and the package would not be picked up until Monday. That following Sunday, I also took a package to the same pickup point at 2pm which should have been picked up on Monday.

Today, Tuesday, I was in the gas station at 10a.m., and the express package was still there. What is going on? These are perishable items from a chocolate shop and delivery time is critical in that many are gifts to be delivered at a certain date and also perishable. If you are not going to respect the posted times or just show up on some days, then changes will have to be made. Please check into the problem. Maybe it is a personnel problem, but whatever it is, it is a problem. If necessary, I can provide tracking numbers for each package.

My package which was a box of checks was thrown out in the drive way in pouring down rain. There was no excuse for this! There were six vehicles in the yard they could have been placed in, and also my son and I were both at home at the time .If they had been brought to door and the driver had of just blew horn we would have come out and got the package. I have never experienced this with fed ex or ups service before and hope to never experience it again. I will let the driver no of this when I see him.

First of all you have to wait all day for package to be delivered. You never know if they are coming at 11am or 6pm. Fedex didnt show up today but on tracking it says customer not at home. Package will be delivered next day. I wasted whole day waiting.

I went to your Fedx office in Norman, OK to get some business cards printed. I wanted 500 cards printed. When I came back to pick them up, your assistance manager Kristine waited on me. When she pulled out this tiny stack of cards and requested I pay $109.00 for the cards I informed her that was not 500 cards. She told me I was wrong. I said that is not true. She proceeded to start counting them out in order to show ME that I was wrong. I was in a hurry to meet my client, so when she got to 28, I told her let me show you how you can do this really fast. She then took the cards away from me and said wait, I can do this. I then told her I did not have time for her to count out the 100 cards and said watch.

I removed the 26th, 27th and 28th card and then put that stack next to the remaining 75 cards to show her that was not 500. She saw there were 63 sheets in the order but still was not convinced I was right. She finally said she agreed and was really hesitant to give me a few cards so I would have some for my meeting. She started all over again counting out 25 so she would know how many I took. I told her I only needed a few but she kept on counting! She was rude, totally ignorant to what she was doing and totally unprofessional. Anybody with any type of knowledge about business card could see there were only 100 cards. DUH!

I am a former teacher who uses your services frequently. My complaint is about your voice mail messages concerning package deliveries. I know that I am being a bit petty but the fact that the grammar is incorrect drives me nuts. Your message says that " a package will be delivered by three o'clock that requires a signature." Give me a break. You should be saying that a a package that requires a signature will be delivered by three o'clock. Three o'clock does not require a signature.

My wife and I where are our way home from dinner. We decided to take the freeway 480 to 71s and this is when we encounter the driver of a FedEx box truck. I had the right of way, and your driver decided to speed up from behind us. That's when I realized he was trying to pass, but you see it was two lanes, that merged into one. I was doing the speed limit. The driver drove his truck right next to my car at 60mph and preceded to run us off the road. We feared for our safety, and other's... He had no accountability. This took place about 7;10pm on Wed. 4/15/15. Box Truck No.243851.

This is second notice on my door for delivery of package. The first notice was on door with package on porch. Second notice on door. I assumed first was with package. When I called to have delivery, was told there would be a five dollar charge to schedule. If you try to deliver at same time each day when I'm not home at that time, no one will be here. I will never, ever use fed ex service. There should be a local number to call to state that resident is home and package can be delivered or statement on notice to advise as to when next delivery is scheduled so that arrangements can be made. It's no wonder you have a 2 star rating.

My complaint is about the delivery of a package by a truck on 8 Apr 2015 @ 2:42 pm. I need to file a personal property damage claim. Was observed as a Fed Ex truck. Please confirm that it was your truck or not and if so, what procedure to follow. I pay to have my packages delivered to me and FedEx takes to Post Office. I have talked to many people who are having the same problem. I would think the post office would get tired of doing their work.

I expected a delivery during the first week of April 2015. It didnt come so I tracked it on the fedex site. the information showed it was already being returned to shipped for incorrect address. I made sure the address was correct when I placed my order. I called fedex about the shipment. The rep told me she couldnt see what was wrong with the shipment and I should have tracked it earlier and called to have it corrected. Then I asked her to intercept the package before it reach the return destination. She said she couldnt do this and I had to call the shipper to correct the address and have them reship it. During email communication with the shipper they made arrangements to have the package corrected, missing an apartment number, intercepted it and had it sent back to me with the apartment number. Next I received a call from fedex stating they will be delivering the package next friday the 17th. I told them although the shipper didnt place the apartment number on the package, my building clearly has a full directory of all apartment numbers. The rep told me the driver has no time to look up apartments in a directory. are you kidding me? Thats exactly what there for. How unprofessional was fedex during this whole process. no wonder fedex is getting exploited on the internet. I will request, in the future, to use any other carrier for my future deliveries.

I ordered a Dyson DC65 Vaccum Cleaner on Ebay and it was to be delivered by Fedex. It was marked as delivered on 03/31/2015 at 4:44 pm with tracking number 636054435735 and the following details. This is the 3rd time i was meant to receive a package via Fedex and on all occasions my package was never delivered to my door. First it was tee shirts for my son which i ordered from Walmart which never got delivered to my door even though tracking information said it had been delivered to me. Secondly, it was my exercise machine and this was delivered to a different address in my complex and i was lucky the lady who received it brought it to me. This is the third time with my Dyson Vaccum Cleaner and again i never received it even though the driver claimed to have delivered it to my door. I have been deprived the use of my vacuum cleaner for a considerable period of time now and having saved up to buy this item, the joy and excitement of having it in my home has been extinguished by this appalling situation. I would appreciate it if this matter is looked into.

Packaged shipped o 2/27/15 3 weeks later wpb. Airport offic found part of parcel at their location the mailed it back told me I would recieve refund , but must go back to shipping location to retrieve Contacted shipping location they asked me to come down in one week then they asked for another week called them phones are disconnected Out of business fedex won't stand behind refund because the said refund was sent directly to shipping facility This is wrong fedex screwed up del not the store the store stated they were an authorized shipper for fedex They should refund my monies regardless or be more particular who they choose to represent them where is the goodwill $28.30 is not going to break fedex I am disabled and experienced nothing but aggravation and stress with this matter.

At 11:51 AM, April 4, 2015 I witnessed a FEDx truck speeding past the front of our home. We live in a 55+ community with posted speed limits of 17 mph for all vehicles including golf carts, cars and service vehicles on all roads in Tanglewood. Our residents frequently ride bicycles, walk (some walk dogs) and run for exercise from the early morning darkness to late evening darkness. I do not have a radar gun, but can tell when a vehicle is exceeding 17 mph. It is obvious. I assume all trucks have GPS and possibly data monitoring. The owner of our community does have a Radar gun. There has been 1 death on the streets in Tanglewood caused by a vehicle swerving quickly and caused a worker to fall and was pronounced dead at the scene. I am sure FEDx does not want to face legal responsiblity for injury or death of a resident or pet. Our park owner frequently mentions 17 mph speed limit at Monday morning coffees.

Please contact your driver and advise him/her of our 17 mph speed limit and speeding concerns. I would like to have the FEDx email address for submitting speeding notifications. I searched and could not find one.

You damage everything I have shipped with fedex and can,t get I insurance to pay it wood furniture and has to be handled in the right way not dropped and thrown around a rotten company to do business with the only complaint s I have gotten sense I stated my little furniture co.was about damage by fedex and the insurance is a real joke . You just don,t care and that is the worst thing you can say about a co.

I am the owner of the truck I drive, time is important. Last night I was at a truck stop and a fedex truck was parked at the fuel island for over 30 min with no driver around. He only came out after the manager announced on the pa fedex move your truck and had time to take several pictures of truck and licence plate. Blocking a fuel island is not the place to park, blocking other trucks waiting to fuel. No manners or curtesy . If the reason for the stop is other than fuel park out of the way. After fueling park out of the way.

Driver left envelope at front door. He did not obtain signature, I did not authorize envelope to be delivered without obtaining a signature. The front door he delivered to could be anyone's house. I did not check the box authorizing delivery without a signature ( my an oversight ) this oversight however did not give the driver permission to make a front door delivery. He could have delivered the envelope to any house in Brooklyn. There are sick people in this house, and there is always someone with the sick man. I would like a refund ot the charges for this delivery. Complaint 0327557671 filed. Your employee refused to give me his name or employee number, except to say Edward.

Dear Sir, Refer to CTRL - 0325563873 FOLLOW BY PICK UP NO LUMA119TH FOLLOW AIR WAY BILL NO 806354455613. We using priority freight but good colected on yesterday at Shen Zhen Why delayed until 1ST APRIL the good than ETA KLIA port? We pay high cost on this shipment but good cannot deliver on time as per comit TODAY should ETA KLIA.... possible to make the good eta our customer place on NEXT MONDAY? We very UNHAPPY this time arrangement. Our Company using FEDEX service near to 7 year. Please expedite & get back to me.

We live on in Marshfield, MO 65706 and live on a private road and the speed limit is 25 mph however, your drivers go by here at about 50 to 60 mph and it is tearing up our road. It is unsafe since it is gravel. Please address this issue asap!

Had an Amazon Prime package coming via FedEx, guaranteed delivery on Saturday. Tracking number showed package scanned at my local office at 6:49 a.m. on Saturday. Perfect right? No, it didn't go out for delivery that day. Sat in there Monday also, not delivered. Finally complained to FedEx, and they said it would get solved. Package showed up on Tuesday (3 days past guaranteed delivery!). When the girl showed up, I took the package and politely said: "This thing must have gotten lost in the shop, huh." She hands it to me and mumbles something like "Yeah", then turns and walks away!!! No apology, no nothing!! Pathetic, it's really sad when rude people won't admit that they screwed up.

Fedex delivery my package they say 1/24/15 time 8:47 am this morning Tuesday saying they put it at my door but that is not true because i was standing out this morning at 8:00 am i new it was coming and fedx do not ring door bell or nothing they put your packer anywhere this is the second time this happened i will not be using this company any more, because the drivers dont care all they want is they pay check dont care about the customer if it wasnt for the customer they wouldt have a job something need to be did !!!!! a $200.00 package gone!

My item is showing that it is at NW Delhi from 20th March. Why so much delay in delivery? My tracking is 635253392640. why?

I ordered several items, one being a wedding gift of Pyrex Bake-ware. I am disabled, as is my roommate and at least one of us is home all day. When my roommate opened the front door to check if we had mail, she found a box and envelope containing part of my order (including the bake-ware.) Fed-Ex driver had not knocked at the door, nor had he made an attempt to put the packages inside the storm door...out of the pouring rain! When my roommate carefully picked up the box, there was the sound of rattling (broken) glass! Since the package weighs more than 2 lbs, it cannot be returned to the store through mail pickup. It must be returned to the store personally, or mailed from the post office. As I stated, we are disabled and do not drive/own a vehicle. The box corners were dented in, showing obvious signs that it was mishandled, yet the pieces were individually wrapped in bubble wrap and packaged where they could not move about. We've had packages that never show up, or are delivered days later...in one case 5 WEEKS later...and this is why we prefer UPS. In this case, we weren't given a choice. I will NEVER willingly use Fed-Ex, again!

Why does another FedEx Office from another state would send me an invoice or a bill to pay when I did not approach them to provide services to me? On January 10, 2015 I sent a small package to my brother through FedEx Honolulu. It was fully paid and the package reached its destination though a little late. A little later, however, I received an invoice or a bill to pay from FedEx Pasadena CA, asking me to pay the same amount. I responded to this office in writing and sent them the receipt I got from FedEx Honolulu. I thought it would stop there, but again last week I received the same bill with already a return address of P.O. Box 332 Memphis, TN 38101-0332. It was the same bill to pay with Invoice Number 6-433-20847 dated Jan 13, 2015, asking me to pay the same price which was paid already. Then a Collection Agency Alert sent by North Shore Agency P.O. box 3002 Phoenixville, PA 19460 was also urging me to respond. I believe this is a fraud. How can another FedEx office would bill me when I did not get their services? Please see this and act on it. Thank you

I honestly wish I could give zero stars because they aren't even good enough to have one star. I have had two packages drop off at random houses around my neighborhood. If it wasn't for honest neighbors I would be out a lot of money. In this day and time with all this technology it makes no sense as to why they can't find someone's house, other delivery companies do it all the time with no problem. I might be one person but if I can avoid it I will NEVER use FedEx AGAIN!! This company is lazy and don't care about the customers getting their packages. ZERO STARS!!!

Had an overnight package sent out thursday 3-5-2015 it's 3-10-2015. The package, a very expensive, just released medication, worth $28,000.00 for 28 pills, has been stuck in Memphis since friday 3-5-2015. They're saying weather related. The last I checked memphis had a temp of 54 degrees. Even if it's weather related, why don't they have the equipment to remove snow or melt ice. As for rain, rain shouldn't even be a factor as their site is saying. In this day and age, there's no reason why a company, as big as fedex, can't move packages in anything smaller then a blizzard. What really bothers me is that fedex called to make sure I would be here to sign for the package and I took friday off work to make sure I was here. Now it's tuesday and I'm still here waiting. I'm tempted to drive from Detroit to Memphis and just pick the damn thing up myself.

We took our package directly to the FedEx office in Tucson, AZ, to make sure that we did the paperwork correctly so that our package arrived at its destination within a few day. It was ground international from Tucson, AZ to Campbell River, British Columba, Canada. FedEx forgot to have us fill out the required commercial invoice. They sent the package back to us. We drove back to Tucson (25 Miles each way) to resend the package. They made us pay for the package again and said we would have to call for a credit. I called FedEx and they told me the paper work hadn't come through and call back in about a week. I called back in a week, still no paperwork, and was told it could take a month. I called back in the month and was told that I needed to file a FedEx form called Ground Shipment Refund Request for Non-Account Holders (which they e-mailed me). The gal I spoke with told me that we should have been charged only $37.15 for the last shipment instead of the $48.49 which was only an estimate. The first shipment charge was $50.09. I figure they need to credit us $61.43

I feel that most people would have give up by now, or forgot about it. What a rip off. They make the mistake, and you pay for it! Terrible customer servers. It remains to be seen, if we see a credit on our credit card.

FedEx driver pulled in driveway to deliver package, got in the grass and spun like crazy continued to spin until a hole is dug in my yard, my husband tells her she's making a mess of our yard, she finally get out of the yard an into the road gets package as i am taking pics of the mess she made, hands me the package never apologizes for making a mess of our yard just says "here" how rude!!

Package delivered to the wrong address on the third attempt. Signed for by someone other then the recipient. Nobody ever wants to get back with you about a refund even though the package was insured. Very poor customer service. Will never go this route again!

Timeline as to not confuse the situation with emotion. 2/20/2015: order shipped from CA2/23/2015: order arrives in early AM at local facility in Ft. Worth, TX2/24/2015: No delivery attempt made 2/25/2015: Delivery attempt made but was missed2/25/2015: as per the driver's note, FedEx as a service called "Delivery Manager" that let's you pick and schedule your own time and date for delivery. Cost was $10.00. I paid for this and scheduled to have the package RE-delivered for 2/26/2015 between 5pm and 8pm2/26/2015 NO DELIVERY ATTEMPT MADE, called customer service who could not explain why the package was not delivered and also was told that they did not have authority to refund the $10.00 paid.2/27/2015: Called customer service AGAIN, was now told that the package is NOW scheduled for 2/28/2015 (A Saturday) between 5pm and 8pm. This is very frustrating and irritating as I took off work just to make sure I was able to meet the driver. No one seems to be able to assist and keep telling me to call "another" 800 number or email customer service. I have done both and as of now..I STILL don't have my package or my refund!

Had Verizon wireless send me a phone priority ( emergency) for my business and you guys got all the way to Clarksville tn from pa. in 12 hours through snow and ice and the crappy facility in clarksville couldn't get across town to me in 9 hours now I have to pick it up myself tomorrow, I want an explanation why, there were fedex trucks running and if they would have called me I would have picked it up today. very upset.

A FedEx Ground truck drive down my street today (Feb 19, 2013) at approximately 12:30 PM at a high rate of speed. There are a couple of small depressions in the pavement, and when hit at high speeds the reverberations shake my house.

It is not unusual to see a FedEx Ground truck driving excessively fast on my street - it seems routine these days. I guess the drivers are more concerned with making or beating their schedule than with obeying the traffic laws, or presenting a positive image of their employer.

My street is an old, narrow residential street with 25 mph speed limit. Its name is Hatton Drive and is Severna Park, MD. Zip code is 21146.

Please look up your delivery records for this date/time/location. You should then be able to identify the offending driver.
I and my neighbors will appreciate more restraint practiced by your drivers when in this community.
Thank you.

Its 6:17pm and a Fedex truck heading South on I75 frwy towards atlanta is speeding at over 80mph! The driver is swirving in and out of traffic. He cut our vehicle off, there was about 5' from the trailer hitting our vehicle! We notified the police as this is one dangerous driver!!

Partial trailer #: 813?003

Also, when it says, "All trucks must stop at scales" why didnt this driver? Other fedex trucks stopped.

I ordered a package on December 29th that was shipped via FEDEX. On January 7th, FEDEX delivered someone else's package to my home. I called them and informed them that I was expecting a package and I had received someone else's package with the wrong address and name. FEDEX said that would track down my package and get back to me within 48 hours. I called them after two days. No one even knew what I was talking about. I had to refile the claim and was told that I would hear back within 48 hours. After a week I called them and asked the status of my package. They said the driver had picked up the package that was left at my door by accident and that they were still trying to find my package. I told them that the driver lied.

I had called the lady whose package I received by accident and she came and picked it up. I waited another week and called back. This time they had my claim on file but could report no status. I told them that I was going to order another package from the shipper and that I wanted my money back for the package that wasn't delivered. They said that I just needed to file a claim and that I would be reimbursed within 5 to 7 days. After 8 days I sent an email requesting the status of my claim. They sent me a response that my claim was denied. The reason was that the package was delivered to my house. I have never dealt with such an incompetent group of people. I will never use FEDEX again. I suggest that you require a signature for every package you receive from them.

My wife paid $37 to have a letter overnighted to me and guaranteed to arrive by 10:30am. It is now 3:30pm and letter still has not arrived. I called FedEx customer service and all they can do is say sorry. It will be here tomorrow sometime. I will use USPS next time. On the FedEx website, there is no "contact us" link, so they make it impossible for customers to contact them. That shows how much they value my business.

Ordered item from company in PA. Shipped out 3/11/13 from Hunker PA. Arrived Denver CO 3/14/13. Tracking indicates left Denver CO FedEx 3/16/13. Today is 3/19/13...no package yet and no other tracking info available since 3/16/13. Expected delivery was to be 3/14/13. tracking number is 02927000778305454605. Where is my package?

[ I wrote ] As expected you missed the point - look at the history of the shipment - the shipment is shuttling from post to post and not being delivered to the destination.
I don't think Fedex is interested in getting feed back and ways to improve. Fedex is not interested in fixing the issue and making sure that the delivery is reached the destination ASAP. Stating the rule doesn't hide the fact that I am dealing with unprofessionals in the business of delivering packages.

Please reread my complaint and your response - a sensible person should feel being stupid at their own reply. Responses like this - I see very bleak future of this country. A pioneer company in delivering goods is expecting a package to be delivered in 10-15 days within the country - from one destination to other. My friend you don't have future in this competitive world - no wonder this country of smart people losing business to others - needs rethinking and retraining.

[Original complaint] Please refer to Tracking number 9xxxx500113xxx. If you look at the history of this shipment, you will see it has been going around in circle and it has gone all over the city, but not delivered to the destination. No one from Fedex try to fix the issue. It shows how inefficient you system is - not only you are wasting your resources - my car - for which I order this part is sitting in the garage for more than 2 weeks and I am paying rent on a rental car. I am going to publish these details on the Facebook/Twitter to let other see Real Face of Fedex.

Please refer to the history of this case - I did make numerous calls and even spoke to one of your senior manager - but she failed to show any professional attitude to fix the issue - she showed help-less-ness to fix the issue - in fact she didn't do at all. You deliver same day and the package has been in your control - your manager should have done something to fix the issue and get it delivered the same day. Let me! not waste any more words as I have spent so much of my valuable time/money to rent car for extra 2 weeks.

The tracking history and my call history to Fedex, will explain who un-professonal Fedex operates and how un-cooperative your managers. It sad that its hurting more to Fedex in its resources and your managers and your procedures are outdated. I am sure this email/complaint won't have any impact, as Fedex doesn't want to change to improve better. I am sure to find an alternate options for my next shipment.

FedEx ground is horrible. They cancelled delivery twice because of what they claim is a weather delay. We got 2" of snow the first day they cancelled and there was no problem getting around. UPS made deliveries that day just fine. They assured me they would deliver the next day, and they cancelled again, supposedly because of weather, but it was sunny! This is the worst delivery company I've ever used and I will avoid them whenever possible.

Christmas 2011 I order ALL my childs Gifts online.. Fedex was the delivery source.. NOT only did my package get deliver to another person, NOT EVEN on the same street, but when Fedex called me to tell me they were delivered down the road, Fedex shipped all the package BACK to the company!!!!! After they told they would fix their mistake and deliver the package to me.. SO needless to say MY child did NOT get what she wanted for Christmas... So this time I ordered Photo through online photo company, and ONCE again they were delivered to the WRONG address!!!! Okay these are photos of my child!!! which I dont think anyone else needs!!!! Why can Fedex EVER get it RIGHT... One other time they threw my package OVER my fence,, MY dogs got it!!!!! There have been several times I refused to order from a company simply because they used Fedex... and if I can find be product I want from a company that does NOT us Fedex, I will choose them over the other.. NOT using Fedex is a deciding factor to me weather I us a company or not...

I ordered a gun part and Fedex was to deliver it. Never got it and called gun company, they said it was delivered to my door Aug 29. So they send another one out and tell me to call back and get tracking number. This I did and knew the day it was to be delivered, Sept. 21. Stayed outside so as not to miss delivery. Came back in house and looked the tracking number up at 4:00. Was told that it had been delivered at 3:00. I called numerous times and talked to different people.

This did absoultly no good at all. Was told that driver left it on front poarch. I don't even have a front poarch. Driver was suppose to call and talk with me but never did. I called gun company and told them. They said they would overnight another one and it would require a signature. Had to leave for a short time next day and when I returned package was at front door. So much for needing a signature. I can't belive a company could run with a bunch of morons like this. I will never use fedex again.

The beginning of this month, I waited 7 days for a package to be delivered 2 miles by USPS (orginating from FedXSmartPost). As of today, there are 3 packages that have been sitting since Thursday a mile up the road. My postman said that USPS takes care of its own before the FedX Smartpost. In the past, I'd pay for shipping & as soon as it got to town, it was delivered. Now, I pay more for shipping & wait days for delivery. Looks like I'll be avoiding any company using FedX Smartpost as their shipper. Kuddos to FedX for their business savy.

Have feedback for FedEx?