Customer Satisfaction Results

Complaint Department

Posted by robert
Feb 03, 2015 - Winchester, VA
Bad

I am having constant delivery problems with this company. Fedex is not a service I would choose personally for shipping needs! Every delivery that comes to my door has been left out to the elements,they don't ring the door bell to let you know you have a package I have watched the driver leave packages out in the rain and walk away while I was home looking out the window, my packages come opened up? I can't believe that they are still in business the customer is definitely not a priority to them the service is despicable!

Have you had problems with Fedex?

Compare Fedex to Similar Delivery Services more...

Top 147 Reviews about Fedex

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Fedex customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Horrible

My son's birthday is May 20th and he lives in Sringdale, AR. I mailed his presents on May 11, 2015 at the Easy Mail on Mahan in Tallahassee, FL. The presents were to be delivered on May 14th. The instructions on the box was to leave the box at the office of the Apartment Complex where he lives. He started checking on Thursday the 14th and nothing was left.

After that everything went downhill. He was told the box would be delivered on the night of the 16th. He never left his apartment and no box arrived. He then called the Fayetteville FedEx office and was told the box was in Lowell but they would deliver it to him. Things continued with the box going back and forth between Fayetteville and the Lowell offices.

On his birthday which was yesterday they told him the box was in Lowell. He was in Springdale so he took off early from work and drove to Lowell. When he arrived in Lowell he was told the box was in Fayetteville. So he then drove to Fayetteville which is on the other side of Springdale and finally got his birthday presents. He was exhausted after working all day.

I do know that from this time forward I will never use FedEx again and inform all of friends of what happened. If you are running a business then you need to do a better job and don't put out commercial that lie about what good service you provide. Do you realize how much gas he had to use to get his box that I paid $71.00 to have shipped to him.

Horrible

Came from work at 3:15 pm on 05/12/15, saw a package on the grass in front of my house, and I had to go back to work. But since I knew I didn't order anything I left the package their but when I got home again from work at 6:10 pm the package was still their so I decided to take a pic. I open the package and it was insulin. That insulin was sitting under the sun for three hours. I look at the box and it said a different address so I went to drop it off and that insulin was for a 4 year old who the parents were concern because the insulin arrived 4 days late. Your delivery employees should be more careful when delivering packages and pay attentions to the addresses.

Horrible

FedEx decides not to deliver a package on the date they are suppose to and claims that there was no one home and that they are returning your package to the sender when they don't even need a signature on that package. I believe that they lied about trying to make a delivery just because they don't want to work anymore.

Also, what is up with them not making deliveries on Mondays? So, not only did I have to try to figure out why my package is supposedly going back to the sender, when I was home all day waiting for that package. I have to figure out when was this package supposedly not dropped off because there was nobody home and I know that I don't have to sign for the package and in the past they just leave it on your porch.

Then I have to call the 800 number to find out what happened to my package and they tell me there was an attempt to drop off the package but there was nobody home. I have to tell the person on the phone that the package doesn't need a signature and that I was home all day so their driver never showed up with any package and they better get my package to me.

Then the person on the phone states they don't deliver on Mondays so they will make another attempt on Tuesday. I have to tell him it would be different if they actually made an attempt to begin with and I don't know why they wouldn't just leave the package on my porch. I shouldn't have to get into an argument with anyone about where my package is at, they should make on time deliveries and stop making up excuses.

Poor

Twice now my orders was dropped at other peoples places. The one 2 days ago was dropped 3 houses up the road that no one lives at! There is no house number on this property! The driver should have known no one lived there! The grass is over a foot high! The driver just don't care where he drops it!

Horrible

Shipping center in Santa Fe NM did not even try to deliver my package. I had to pick up my package at the center myself. Most horrible service ever! I called customer service twice to have driver call me so I could meet them if having problem locating my home. No one called. I called service again to find out what was problem, then was adivsed my package was still at the warehouse but was put out that "unable to find adress"?? Blatant lie, I will be contacting Lawyer!

Horrible

FedEx tried to deliver to our company on a Saturday and left a door tag (I informed the company I purchased the item from that the business is not open on Saturday). They allegedly tried 2 more times during normal business hours but office staff received no delivery. I have called FedEx 6 times in the last week and a half and they kept promising delivery. I speculate they lost the package and are trying to buy time by giving me false delivery dates. The tracking information has shown no activity since 4/22/15.

I will never order from a company that ships exclusively through FedEx again.

Bad

On April 23, a package was left on my Patio according to the driver, I never received it. I called and was never given a satisfactory response. I contacted the company which sent the package originally, and they replaced the product. My problem is that FEDEX took no responsibility for the LOSS.

The next package was delivered on Wednesday, April 29, 2015.Ssince the last package was delivered around the noon hour, I doubled back to receive my package. It was on my Patio standing upright by the gate ripe for the picking. Evidently, the driver was not trying to conceal the item from anyone who passed by. His concern was that it would be seen as you walked up the steps.

BECAUSE THERE WAS NO DOOR TAG STATING WHERE THE PACKAGE WAS. Had I not came home early this would have been another lost package. Your drivers are only concern about delivery not whether the package gets to the proper person.

Bad

I went to this fedex center at 9:30 pm Wednesday to send some parts. I asked the representative about it and also told him that I have fedex lebel and I need just print it. But he pushed me $28 to spent. I refused his offer and after that he seems rude to me. And he start to give me hard time as much as he can. I sent e-mail couple of time to him computer but he denied that he did not get that but at my end its showed sent status. My complaint is since I refused to pay him $28 dollar after that he intentionally gave me super hard time. And he had no good attitude to me.

Horrible

There is a worker for the company that BANGS on client's doors to the point where you would think he's trying to bust through. Everyone complains but does nothing. He acts as if he really has a problem and actually what he is doing could cause him some problems. Very disrespectful and not professional at all.

So I decided to ask him nicely not to BANG on my door like that and that I could hear him if he knocked like a normal person. He looked at me like I said something wrong to him then proceeded to say in a very nasty disrespectful way that most people can't hear. I'm not most people and I hear very well. If he can't interact with the public any better then that then he needs to find something else to do.

I feel when a person tells you that what you are doing is not necessary and that they will be sure and get the door no worries they can hear you when you politely knock then that should be respected. I really want no dealings with this person

Horrible

I pick up packages from a local store and deliver them to the pickup point located at a gas station (Bunch's Gas Station in Eureka Springs, AR.) The pickup times are posted there for ground and express. Friday, I took a ground package to the pickup point arriving there at 1:45pm. The store clerk said the driver came early and was already gone and the package would not be picked up until Monday. That following Sunday, I also took a package to the same pickup point at 2pm which should have been picked up on Monday.

Today, Tuesday, I was in the gas station at 10a.m., and the express package was still there. What is going on? These are perishable items from a chocolate shop and delivery time is critical in that many are gifts to be delivered at a certain date and also perishable. If you are not going to respect the posted times or just show up on some days, then changes will have to be made. Please check into the problem. Maybe it is a personnel problem, but whatever it is, it is a problem. If necessary, I can provide tracking numbers for each package.

Poor

My package which was a box of checks was thrown out in the drive way in pouring down rain. There was no excuse for this! There were six vehicles in the yard they could have been placed in, and also my son and I were both at home at the time .If they had been brought to door and the driver had of just blew horn we would have come out and got the package. I have never experienced this with fed ex or ups service before and hope to never experience it again. I will let the driver no of this when I see him.

Bad

First of all you have to wait all day for package to be delivered. You never know if they are coming at 11am or 6pm. Fedex didnt show up today but on tracking it says customer not at home. Package will be delivered next day. I wasted whole day waiting.

Horrible

I went to your Fedx office in Norman, OK to get some business cards printed. I wanted 500 cards printed. When I came back to pick them up, your assistance manager Kristine waited on me. When she pulled out this tiny stack of cards and requested I pay $109.00 for the cards I informed her that was not 500 cards. She told me I was wrong. I said that is not true. She proceeded to start counting them out in order to show ME that I was wrong. I was in a hurry to meet my client, so when she got to 28, I told her let me show you how you can do this really fast. She then took the cards away from me and said wait, I can do this. I then told her I did not have time for her to count out the 100 cards and said watch.

I removed the 26th, 27th and 28th card and then put that stack next to the remaining 75 cards to show her that was not 500. She saw there were 63 sheets in the order but still was not convinced I was right. She finally said she agreed and was really hesitant to give me a few cards so I would have some for my meeting. She started all over again counting out 25 so she would know how many I took. I told her I only needed a few but she kept on counting! She was rude, totally ignorant to what she was doing and totally unprofessional. Anybody with any type of knowledge about business card could see there were only 100 cards. DUH!

Poor

I am a former teacher who uses your services frequently. My complaint is about your voice mail messages concerning package deliveries. I know that I am being a bit petty but the fact that the grammar is incorrect drives me nuts. Your message says that " a package will be delivered by three o'clock that requires a signature." Give me a break. You should be saying that a a package that requires a signature will be delivered by three o'clock. Three o'clock does not require a signature.

Good

My wife and I where are our way home from dinner. We decided to take the freeway 480 to 71s and this is when we encounter the driver of a FedEx box truck. I had the right of way, and your driver decided to speed up from behind us. That's when I realized he was trying to pass, but you see it was two lanes, that merged into one. I was doing the speed limit. The driver drove his truck right next to my car at 60mph and preceded to run us off the road. We feared for our safety, and other's... He had no accountability. This took place about 7;10pm on Wed. 4/15/15. Box Truck No.243851.

Bad

This is second notice on my door for delivery of package. The first notice was on door with package on porch. Second notice on door. I assumed first was with package. When I called to have delivery, was told there would be a five dollar charge to schedule. If you try to deliver at same time each day when I'm not home at that time, no one will be here. I will never, ever use fed ex service. There should be a local number to call to state that resident is home and package can be delivered or statement on notice to advise as to when next delivery is scheduled so that arrangements can be made. It's no wonder you have a 2 star rating.

Bad

My complaint is about the delivery of a package by a truck on 8 Apr 2015 @ 2:42 pm. I need to file a personal property damage claim. Was observed as a Fed Ex truck. Please confirm that it was your truck or not and if so, what procedure to follow. I pay to have my packages delivered to me and FedEx takes to Post Office. I have talked to many people who are having the same problem. I would think the post office would get tired of doing their work.

Horrible

I expected a delivery during the first week of April 2015. It didnt come so I tracked it on the fedex site. the information showed it was already being returned to shipped for incorrect address. I made sure the address was correct when I placed my order. I called fedex about the shipment. The rep told me she couldnt see what was wrong with the shipment and I should have tracked it earlier and called to have it corrected. Then I asked her to intercept the package before it reach the return destination. She said she couldnt do this and I had to call the shipper to correct the address and have them reship it. During email communication with the shipper they made arrangements to have the package corrected, missing an apartment number, intercepted it and had it sent back to me with the apartment number. Next I received a call from fedex stating they will be delivering the package next friday the 17th. I told them although the shipper didnt place the apartment number on the package, my building clearly has a full directory of all apartment numbers. The rep told me the driver has no time to look up apartments in a directory. are you kidding me? Thats exactly what there for. How unprofessional was fedex during this whole process. no wonder fedex is getting exploited on the internet. I will request, in the future, to use any other carrier for my future deliveries.

Bad

I ordered a Dyson DC65 Vaccum Cleaner on Ebay and it was to be delivered by Fedex. It was marked as delivered on 03/31/2015 at 4:44 pm with tracking number 636054435735 and the following details. This is the 3rd time i was meant to receive a package via Fedex and on all occasions my package was never delivered to my door. First it was tee shirts for my son which i ordered from Walmart which never got delivered to my door even though tracking information said it had been delivered to me. Secondly, it was my exercise machine and this was delivered to a different address in my complex and i was lucky the lady who received it brought it to me. This is the third time with my Dyson Vaccum Cleaner and again i never received it even though the driver claimed to have delivered it to my door. I have been deprived the use of my vacuum cleaner for a considerable period of time now and having saved up to buy this item, the joy and excitement of having it in my home has been extinguished by this appalling situation. I would appreciate it if this matter is looked into.

Horrible

Packaged shipped o 2/27/15 3 weeks later wpb. Airport offic found part of parcel at their location the mailed it back told me I would recieve refund , but must go back to shipping location to retrieve Contacted shipping location they asked me to come down in one week then they asked for another week called them phones are disconnected Out of business fedex won't stand behind refund because the said refund was sent directly to shipping facility This is wrong fedex screwed up del not the store the store stated they were an authorized shipper for fedex They should refund my monies regardless or be more particular who they choose to represent them where is the goodwill $28.30 is not going to break fedex I am disabled and experienced nothing but aggravation and stress with this matter.

Contact the Fedex Complaint Department