Customer Satisfaction Results

Emirates Airlines

Complaint Department

Filed by Complaints Department on Mar 29, 2014
Consumer Rating

On January 9th, 2014 I came to your beautiful city to visit my daughter, Margaret McAllister who is working in Dubai. On January 20th, while on a visit to Abu Dhabi I tripped on a curb, fractured my hip and was taken to Sheikh Khalifa Hospital. There I spent 7 days in the hospital receiving hip surgery and required recuperation. My surgeon, Dr F. Salib approved my travel back to Tucson, Arizona in the USA for February 10, 2014 based on the ability to fly business class which allowed me to January 21st my daughter called Emirates to change the flight back home and was charged a fee to change the flight to February 10th. At that time I had received an offer to upgrade to business class for 3,670.AED. She asked to take advantage of this upgrade fee because she suspected that I would need to travel business class back to the USA. She was told that 3 days before the new flight date we should receive this offer again. She was also told that she should provide all necessary medical information to Emirates at least 2 days before the flight to ensure a business class seat for me. She went with the Emirates medical paperwork to the Emirates office at the airport 5 days before the flight and was sent to 3 different counters then finally sent to the Emirates location at Business Bay. When my daughter arrived at the Business Bay location she was told that she should have taken the 3,670.AED upgrade to business class because now it will not be offered. She explained that when changing the reservation she was told that she needed to wait until 3 days before the new flight date for the same offer. My daughter was told that due to my age of 87 and the situation I would receive special consideration on the upgrade fee. After 2 visits and 4 days Emirates did nothing but say it was OK to fly. She was then told to wait for the morning of the flight when the cheapest upgrade would be available. Upon arriving at Dubai Airport the morning of the flight we were again sent to numerous desks just to try to check-in and upgrade my seat to business class. After 2 1/2 hours of being wheel from one desk to another we were told that the cheapest upgrade was 16,280.AED because there were only a few seats left. This was more than four times the rate of 3,670.AED. At 87 years old I have limited funds. Your staff was disorganized, and acted like thieves ready to charge whatever fee they knew they could get. To add insult to injury, after paying the 16,280AED, business class was only half full. I had a wonderful time while in Dubai and met many wonderful caring people; however the dealing with Emirates staff made both my daughter and I aware that your staff were not caring or concerned about helping me. The exorbitant fee charged for the business class seat made me feel like you were thieves just looking for an old lady to prey upon. I have provided you with the documentation of these issues and request that you provide me with a partial refund of the 16,280AED.

12 customers agree with this feedback

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Emirates Airlines?

Compare Emirates Airlines to Similar Airlines more...

Emirates Airlines Customer Feedback Trending Now

79 Emirates Airlines consumers have created complaints against Emirates Airlines to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free Emirates Airlines complaint form to share your review. Need to contact Emirates Airlines corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

Consumer Rating

On 28th January 2015, I booked a flight through Emirates.

When I checked in at the airport, I was issued a board card, and my baggage was accepted. As I walked away from the check-in desk, I was called back, and asked for "Yellow Fever Certificate." Although, I had been to Dar Es Salaam, in the month of October 2013, when I had climbed Kilimanjaro, for charity, I had my vaccination. Unfortunately, on this journey, I wasn't carrying this with me.

Since I did not have the certificate, I was refused boarding, and had my boarding pass taken away from me, and my bags were offloaded from the conveying belt.

However, something completely different happened. I asked him, could I ask my dad to scan across my yellow fever card? He said, "yes, this will suffice", however, time was of the essence. This was the only option I could think of, because I knew if I got a yellow fever shot, I’d have to stay in the country for 10 days. All of a sudden he tells me, I can get you the jab, and you're good to go. Just pay me $50, and I'll let you through.

Since bribery isn't within me, I refused to pay, and I wanted to speak to the manager. He said yes, but you'll have to wait for the flight to take off, as he's assisting the pilot. I said fine, by this time, I knew I had missed my flight, and everything was out of my control. After speaking to the 'Manager' he tells me, you'll have to visit Emirates office tomorrow morning and buy a new ticket. When I asked him about the yellow fever card, he said a scanned copy will suffice. I said ok, fine.

Next day, I went to the Emirates office, and was forced to pay $444 for a new ticket, then I was good to go. The same evening, I returned back to airport, and checked in happily, but wasn't quizzed about my yellow fever certificate?! If it's essential, how come he didn't ask for it? And why was I forced, to go through the trauma of buying a new ticket?

I'm shocked, by the action of Emirates staff, as I was told bribery is against Emirates policy. On my return journey, from AHD to DXB, I spoke to an Emirates personnel, and he advised me to write a letter immediately.

Consumer Rating

I just returned from a trip to Hong Kong, and I was not informed that I would not be picked up at the Hong Kong end since you cut back on costs. This surprised me as I was traveling Business Class. Very upsetting! The plane you used to get us from Hong Kong to Dubai was so antiquated that it should go to a museum. It was a horrible experience! I took my daughter via Dubai for her to have the EK 380 experience and some of it was just dreadful. We had to hand carry our bags down in Dubai and be bussed into the terminal. Very uncomfortable and disappointing. You must let your passengers know you are cost cutting.

Consumer Rating

On February, 25 2015, My parents traveled on Air Emirate FLT 212 Economy traveled from Houston to Dubai and from Dubai to India. As per their request, we had requested Wheel Chair for both of them because of Health condition. My Father has COPD and Heart Problem. He is 70 years old. He can't even walk a few steps. Their experience was ok from Houston to Dubai, but when they had to take flight from Dubai. They experienced worst traveling.

In detail, from Dubai, Emirate customer service was really bad. They did not provide wheel chair for my Mom and Dad. My Father had to walk a lot, and he started to get shortness of breath and chest pain and Asthma Attacks. My poor parents could not speak English where they could ask for help. Somehow my parents manage to get to the flight. My mom spoke little English to explain to air host to tell them my dad could not breath well, and if one of the air host can pick up hand bag and put in top compartment. Guess what Emirate, shame on your staff, she said. She can't do it the old 70 years customer has to do it, because she has back problem.

Second trip from India to Dubai, again on 24th March 15. Air Emirate FLT 501, No Wheel Chair provided from Dubai. Why Is that? Not one time two time bad experience, my mom is having Knee surgery because she had to handle the luggage and my dad because my dad couldn't walk because of Asthama and she fell down. she has to go through the knee surgery and and my dad had to hospitalize. We told all our family and friends never travel with Emirate ever again!!

Consumer Rating

I, Mohammad Amjad Khan, flew with Emirates from Islamaba to Glasgow via Dubai on 6 April 2015. My complaint is about the fight crew from Dubai to Glasgow flight No.EK025, seat No.28C. I have travelled with many airlines, and until the experience I had on this flight, I would have put Emirates first. Many of my family and friends are also frequent flyers with Emirates.

This was a very unpleasant and disturbing journey for me. So much so, that I could not relax sufficiently to have even one minute of sleep during the flight. I have an ongoing difficulty holding cups etc with one hand, due to my shaking hands which causes spillage. The Air Hostess, during my meal when serving me coffee was exceptionally rude! I asked her to please put the cup on my tray explaining the above difficulty I have. She abruptly said to me "if you can't hold the cup how can you drink from it?" When I explained my problem to her she still insisted in giving me the coffee in my hand resulting in me spilling it. She turned away and started serving other people ignoring the situation. Other passengers sitting next to me were also disgusted with her attitude towards me.

Later, during the flight, I request another cup of coffee, and she said I would need to go with her to the kitchen area, where the food is stored etc. This was odd to me, but I followed her. Again, I explained my difficulty with my shaking hands but, she still gave me the coffee on a tray which I had to carry back to my seat spilling most of it on the way. At this point, I asked to speak to the Head of the Cabin Crew, and she walked away saying that that person was too busy serving first class customers.

This kind of treatment I would not have expected from any airline crew, especially Emirates. It left me feeling upset and angry, completely spoiling any pleasure I may have experienced during this journey. As for my hand shake I can provide medical evidence that this is an ongoing difficulty I have. I am really disappointed by the lack of understanding from your crew and feel ostracized for asking the flight attendant to do me a favor by handling my coffee differently than she is used to. I am so embarrassed by the treatment of the flight attendant that I will NEVER use Emirate again. I will also recommend my family and friends to be wary when they travel with Emirates as they, too, might be put in vulnerable, self-deprecating positions.

Consumer Rating

I missed my connecting flight due to a delay in my city by emirates which led to me missing vital family functions on my original due date of arrival and the following day. None of these missed functions can be replaced. Consequently I had health problems as I did not have my medication which were in my main luggage. Evidence for all the above dates and times and events can be proven.

Consumer Rating

I travelled from Dxb to Manila apr 14 2015P with my 14 month old baby boy 330 am Flight. The customer service was rubbish. They serve the breakfast while my baby is sleeping on my lap so I told the stewardess to serve it later coz I cant eat while my baby is on my lap and I want to wait till he wakes up so we can eat together. When he wakes up I askes the stewardess to serve it and she said that they are preparing for lunch and it will takes time if I want the breakfast I told her I can wait. But she never comeback to me at all and found out that they dont serve breakfast anymore. my baby and I was so hungry and they let us wait for lunch to be serve which tooks 1 more hour. so I asked them again at least to give me a cup noodles for my baby they told me to wait again and nobody comes back. They took my stroller so I have to get out of the plane with 2 bags and a child carrying everything They told me that they will help me but nobody did. Im so disappointed and will never use this airline again.

Consumer Rating

We were due to fly home on 18.25 flight on Tuesday 31st March 2015 from Manila to LGW via Dubai . We taxied down to runway and then waited for an hour before told that the hydraulics were faulty. We then went back to airport and waited another three hours while plane was checked and found to be irreparable at the time. we were then disembarked and stayed another hour or so in airport until we were told we would be taken to hotel for the night. We were given our first proper meal since boarding the plane at 18.00 hours at about 1.00 in the morning. 7 hours later. Then we were informed later on in the morning of 1st that our flight would be 20.00 1st April 2015. A few hours later we were told that the flight would then be the following day at 07.30. Each time there were long delays before any info reached us. We did not have any luggage and were in the same clothes for two days!. We were then woken up at 02.00 on 2nd April 2015 and taken to the airport at 03.00. for the 07.30 flight.

At 07.30 nothing happened after several individual passengers had asked the ground staff we were eventually told that the crew had not turned up and were due to arrive at 08.30. The passengers were very agitated and when the crew turned up they were not received very well although we were later told taht they were on schedule but the plane was never going to leave at 07.30. We finally left over an hour late. As we approached Dubai there was a sandstorm and we were delayed landing by another hour. Needless to say we missed our connecting flight from Dubai to LGW.
we were then told at the transfer desk that the next flight would be almost 12 hours later at 02.50 the next morning!. We were then taken to yet another hotel which was poor quality and stayed there until 12 midnight when we were ferried back to airport. We finally arrived at Gatwick at 07.30 on the 3rd April . Two whole days late. My husband and I both lost two days paid leave and were due to complete on the 2nd April with the purchase of a property , which we failed to do and got charged another £260 pounds late fees.

We were upset that we were so late back and very upset with the non existent communication at times and lack of clean clothes and facilities we had while waiting for the plane to be put right. We were told that the flight from Manila was a new plane but we have our doubts about that as the tv monitors had all the same marks on them as the original plane did as we kept the same seats. We wish to make a serious compensation payment to us for the financial and emotional cost to us as a result of the long delay and bad handling by Emirates Management.

Consumer Rating

I would like to bring to your attention the following payments made by my husband and myself to Emirates Airline recently. On the 25th February 2015 we booked 2 tickets to Perth W.A. going Economy on the 23rd March 2015
and returning Business Class on the 20th April 2015. Unfortunately I had to change the date of return as I was required to be back in the U.K. on the 13th April. Mmanaged to change these tickets but at a very high cost of £ 500 each, then on top of this had to pay £670. 90 each making a total of £2341. 80 added to the money already paid making £6064 .68 in total. Don't you think this is too excessive for 2 Economy and 2 Business Class tickets? As we are both retired Senior Citizens it seems likely that we shall have to forgo our hoped for trip to Australia for Xmas to see our family. Perhaps you can see fit to refund our £1000 which we had to pay just to alter a date by 1 week. Thanking you for what we hope is a favorable reply.

Consumer Rating

Flight EK424 11th April 2015. (flight duration 10 hours) The plane was a very old one and our seats which were replacements were VERY uncomfortable. We were served a meal a couple hours out of Dubai and received nothing further in the way of food until about 2 hours out of Perth. As we had traveled from Paris (6.5 hours and spent 4 hours walking around the airport ) we were hungry and in need of food. On asking how long until food would be served we were told 30 minutes and the stewardess brought us some nibbles (I was in dire need of food). When the meal eventually arrived IT WAS STONE COLD. However I ate it because I was so hungry and being seated at the front of the aircraft I was not able to ask for it to be reheated. On reporting this to the stewardess , her reply that she THOUGHT the musn't be working! I certainly hope it is now. Very disappointing Emirates, up til this point your airline has been of a good standard

Consumer Rating

I did not type the title Mr into my son's ticket and it came out his name has "choose" Arvin . So I needed to amend the choose. I called up from oversea for more then an hour but was only told at last that I could call the local number. I always like emirates but with this experience I had, I will think twice next time before I choose emirates. I would like to file a compensation claim for the cost of my phone call!

Consumer Rating

We travelled on flight EK030 on the 9th of April2015. We have travelled with Emirates for 9 years Business Class and never had one complaint. However on this flight l needed to use the toilet and the Chief Stewardess was in the isle talking to a seated passenger so l said “excuse me please” to which she lifted her head and said “SIT DOWN THE SEAT BELT SIGN IS ON THE CAPTAIN PUTS IT ON FOR A REASON”. Her manner and attitude was rude abrupt and quit nasty. While l do understand they are only doing their job l certainly do not expect to be spoken to like that. l waited 47 mins for the sign to go off in that time passengers where still mobile in the isles and nothing was said to any of them. In that 47 mins the toilet light went on and off over 20 times. l personally don’t think this particular Chief Stewardess was professional and did not set the high standards which I’m sure Emirates Airline expects of their staff. However the rest of the staff while doing their job where polite and pleasant.

Consumer Rating

After deep thought your company was selected to start a family trip to Thailand, the fact that the UAE aviation company is a leading manufacturer in the field of aviation in terms of service and professionalism.
The ticket was booked through Nzairin Tours office in Nazareth to start our journey from Amman, Jordan to Dubai and then to Thailand Banچcoc Airport. Once we point registration (check in) in Amman airport were told by the officer that there is a delay in the flight from Amman because of the delay in the arrival of the same plane, which took off from Dubai to Oman, it may prevent catching the second plane, which will take off from Dubai to Banچcoc . This matter has raised our fear the lack of boarding a plane from Dubai to Banچcoc time may prevent us to catch the plane Thai (Bangkok airways) reserved in advance of Banچcoc to Chanچ Mai in northern Thailand, and that means staying long hours at airports with Bntina the girls.

In addition, the small Celine daughter suffers from Celiac Disease (sensitivity to چlutin) and this complicates the matter health and diet may not be her meal Basic It is difficult for us and convenient meals in during prolonged at the airport waiting for us, as well, all the change in the date of the trip could lead to prevent it to get a meal "without چlutin" because such a meal should be pre-ordered even available on board. Unfortunately, this is what really got our daughter Celine was not able to get food in each of the two flights from Dubai to Banچcoc, and Banچcoc to Chanچ May. Delay the flight from Amman to Dubai led to disruption of the planned program for the trip.

We stayed over night at Dubai Airport, continued our journey more than 24 hours instead of the last 12 hours only. We fail plane Bangkok airport to Chiangmai, waited long hours in the airport Bangkok. We had to pay the amount of $ 150 extra to ride on board another plane in Bangkok, faced difficulty great with our daughter, Celine, in an appropriate and eating meals, due to allergies, the diet did not have the stomach to own our daughter Celine in the plane of UAE (due to switch plane) and also in the plane Thai. Because the request special meals are already, and the consolation young daughters in withstand the rigors of travel. We started a family trip disappointed and upset. Is corporate responsibility ends when the traveler arrive the desired destination?

Consumer Rating

Booking Reference: E3UKKF - Flight EK637 - From Peshawar to Dubai and EK009 from Dubai to London. when Mrs. Ameena Zaidi checked in Dubai, the Dubai Emirate staff included the hand luggage plus two small pieces which together were approx. 39 KG.and charged her Rs. 19,000 for extra luggage. Her allowance was 30KG plus 7.5KG for hand luggage - by including them all together and limiting total allowance (luggage plus hand luggage) to 30KG was not the right way of doing it. it is clear that no allowance was given for the hand luggage resulting in additional charge; no receipt for the payment of Rs.19,000 was given either saying that it is all on the computer. there appears to be a serious administrative problem in Peshawar as they may be doing the same thing to other travelers as well, for this reason this needs to be investigated; also extra charge paid by her which was not due should be refunded to her I would appreciate an early reply.

Consumer Rating

Took a flight from Seattle to Dubai after 4 hours of flying I was thursty and asked for water didn't get the water for 15 minutes so I called them again to see if they have forgotten me, nobody came called three more times finally a lady came to me and asked with stern voice "what do you want" I was shocked and embarrassed.Filed a complaint when I got home and response was as if they don't care. Unless I am compensated for this experience will never ever fly with them and I will spread the word.

Consumer Rating

Very bad customer service, my flight delayed for 2 days and no any compensate and the team have poor customer service to deal with the clients. My work affected and no one cars while complained to the crew. I need someone to call me and compensation is in order as well.

Consumer Rating

I received an email informing me that the airline had had to change my flight ( I had booked it over a month earlier via lastminute.com). Quite apart from there being a mis-connection on the new itinerary, it meant that I had to wait a lot longer between flights. I contacted Lastminute.com and requested that they put me through to Emirates to speak with them and the travel agent ( Lastminute.com) to explain how inconvenient ( apart from wrong) the new itinerary was.The person I spoke to at Lastminute.com was Jigar and the person at I presume Emirates Customer Service was Rose. This only happened today 04/04/2015. I am still shocked at the level of un-proffessionalism, rudeness and utter disrespect shown by Emirates today.

It really did seem like Rose was annoyed at having been asked to speak to the customer as she said to Jigar that he should have looked into all aspects of re-booking before involving the customer in a conference call ( I , the customer, asked for this call and I said this to Rose but there was only silence as a reply) and kept speaking to Jigar as if he was totally inept- all the while I was listening as it was a conference call and of course Rose was aware of this as she spoke to me too. She was condescending beyond belief, I cannot comment on the periods during the call when both Jigar and Rose were speaking and I was on hold but no matter how frustrating, her response was not justified. And the fact that she carried on knowing I was also a part of the conversation, shows that she also could not care less about how I , the customer, felt and she thus showed no respect towards me either. Emirates, have flown with you a number of times and I am a Skywards member but this could very well be the last time I do so.

If this is the standard of customer service one can expect, it will be. I expect a reply and do sincerely hope that you address this issue with the department in question. I can only describe this as a surreal and unpleasant experience.

Consumer Rating

I flew to Dubai for my honeymoon with the newly wedded wife Georgelyn on the 22nd March with Emirates Airline (first time using Emirates for both my wife and I) - booking reference number was IL8446. The flight to Dubai was great, we were so pleased with the service - From the service given by the Emirates staff at check-in in Gatwick Airport as well as the service throughout the flight was just amazing. The staff seemed genuinely interested in our wedding, honeymoon and our lives -after having the perfect honeymoon experience we were looking forward to our journey back home. Unfortunately (to say the least) the experience to return home was not only disgustingly poor but it has ruined what was meant to be one of the happiest times of our lives.

My wife and I arrived at DXB Terminal 1 check in approximately 75 minutes prior to our flight time, upon arrival at the airport we were directed to Area 1 by an Emirates staff member to check-in, after reaching the appointed area we waited around 10 minutes where we were again were redirected to Area 4, once we reached the correct area and waited a little more, we were told by the emirates airline assistant that due to being 4 minutes over the 60 minute threshold for check-in we were unable to board the flight. We went on to explain to the assistant that we had been given the wrong area to proceed check-in where we had been waiting and then had also been redirected through no fault of our own She rudely informed (whilst in conversation with her fellow colleague in the residing check in point) that there was nothing that could be done and that we had to purchase new flights to return back home. Her name was Bhavika, she could see my wife and I were visibly upset, which prompted my wife to ask again if she could please help, it was our honeymoon and we were due to collect my 5 year old son the same evening as well both being due back to work. At this point my wife was very near to tears to which Bhavika informed once again that she cannot do anything. I then asked to speak to a member of management as I felt she was completely unsympathetic to the situation and more than likely cannot authorise any assistance for us. Bahvika replied that there's no manager available despite not even checking to see if this was indeed the case.

I began to feel frustrated about the behaviour being shown to us, I asked what we can do or where I can find a manager to which she replied again that a manager was unavailable. My wife and I began searching around the airline for a manager, after approximately 20 minutes pacing around we found Mr Hisham Parkar who said he was the duty manager. We began explaining our situation to Mr Parkar, he replied that even if a premium customer is 1 minute late there is nothing that can be done other than to purchase a new ticket to which I replied we actually reached the counter on time but were redirected, he reiterated that it is standard protocol regardless, there is nothing that could be done despite the issue with the counter. He did not seem to care or show any levels of customer interest/ empathy/ attention or service, he seemed like he just wanted us to disappear. I explained that I needed to collect my son and that we were both due back to work early hours the next day as we were due principle meetings, he said that regardless of any circumstance, there is nothing that can be done and that is final.

We proceeded to the ticket office where we paid £250 each to fly back home the following day, the assistant was aware of our situation and informed that the initial woman Bhavika could have let us through or done something at that point but far too much time had passed and there is definitely nothing that could be done now. Although we felt she had informed us of this as comforting words, this just added more distraught to the experience. I had to make arrangements for my son, we both had to inform our places of work to which we have managerial positions and as senior members of our organisations, to delay our return to work is not of a standard either of us live by.

I work in customer facing environment for the current number one luxury retailer globally and understand that whilst processes are to be followed, exceptions can be made in certain situations. Regardless that it was my honeymoon the fact of the matter was that we had in actual fact adhered to the pre 60 minute rule of checking in however due to being told to proceed to another counter, this caused a delay in our check-in. So, if rules and protocol are followed so rigidly where would you consider the fault to lie? I'm sure you would agree that for a procedure to have absolutely no flexibility in ANY circumstance as qouted by the duty manager, to redirect a customer at the point of checking in with limited time is surely unacceptable, no? This is only one factor, secondly, as I've stated I work in a luxury customer environment that prides itself on the deliverance of excellent "above and beyond" customer experiences and service. Since leaving the airport, I have viewed my wife in tears and described the experience with Emirates at DXB Airport Dubai as just terrible and of such poor service/standards it has completely ruined our honeymoon, I feel exactly the same, to have such little regard your customers was simply appalling.

We discussed the whole experience to which we felt was in such contrast to what we were shown at Gatwick, are Emirates aware of the poor service delivery in Dubai? Is this lack of engagement due to a very apparent language barrier? Do you feel it is acceptable that this type of service is justifiable just because it may be in line to what other customer facing companies in Dubai have allowed? An explanation is mandatory as I will not let this go, my wife and I have been made to feel distraught and upset beyond words when we should be having the time of our life right now. Usually, we always check in online prior to our flight however, with this being our honeymoon we did not have that at the forefront of our minds, despite this we still got to DXB with enough time to actually board.

We have spent the last 2 hours recollecting the events of what we have endured today, I truly hope that this is not a matter of little concern and will actually be followed through accordingly. I await your response.

Consumer Rating

Upon checking in, I upgraded my flight using my miles to Business Class as I wished to be seated in a seat in which I would be able to sleep. After 2-3 hours of settling into my seat, post breakfast, I requested a mattress as I intended to sleep. My request was ignored by the steward. Only after a further request was the action fulfilled, where I had to put the mattress on my own seat. Previously this had been done for me. I was annoyed even more so when I saw that other passengers were having their mattresses laid down for them. When laying down my own mattress, I noticed that my seat was also dirty. Dry mucus was on the seat as well as the canopy enclosing my seat.

As we proceeded into the flight, I tried to get some sleep. Every attempt to sleep was jeopardised as the stewards would stand in the aisle next to my seat and engage in useless conversations about other passengers. After many failed attempts at sleeping, I asked the steward if he could please move as he was interrupting my sleep by holding the curtain open, flooding noise and light from the bar behind, directly into my seat. My request was ignored. I requested on numerous occasions for a bottle of water, these were continuously ignored, even though other passengers were being offered them. After much frustration, I specifically asked the steward for a bottle of Voss as I had seen the steward restocking other passengers personal minibars with a tray full of Voss bottles. My request was immediately and explicitly rejected by steward, who instead gave me a glass of water.

The general attitude of all the stewards towards me was rude, obnoxious and unhelpful. Not once was any proactive service given to me and every request was seen as a chore. I was made to feel guilty every time I made a request. Why was I treated so unfairly at all instances throughout the flight? Why did the staff single me out?After a disappointing and tiring 24 hour flight, I was further dissatisfied when my luggage arrived second to last, even though it was marked Business Priority. As you can see from the above, the Business Class flight was not worth the 45000 miles I paid. I wish for a full refund of the miles to my account, or for my future flight to Australia to be upgraded to Business or First Class.

Consumer Rating

Emirates book my tripped with two stops on my way back from Islamabad Pakistan to Dubai and Dubai to Italy and Italy to Newyork and from Newyork to Los Angeles my home city. I was traveling with my son with 4 checked in bags and two hand Carry. When we eventually reached LAX our luggage was lost After few days my luggage with 3 bags opened and stolen stuff reached home and one was lost. it's been two months now the bag has not been traced as of yet.I feel helpless because the compensation they are giving me does not match my loss . I want to know if anyone could help me to pursue this matter By the way I paid the ticket to emirates and emirates on my coming back trip made me travel on Jet Blue from Newyork to Lax Please help and guide where to go

Consumer Rating

I am sure you all are familiar with #Emirates Airline. you all must be familiar with their tall claims of being World class. they claim to be providing with best customer service in the industry. they claim to be providing best Flight experience of all time. they are all just claims and plain lies. I have been traveling with Emirates for more than 10 years. i have seen them perform to a good level . now I am seeing their decline. For starters they are Arrogant as hell. I will tell all of you about my recent Experience on an emirates Flight in detail below.

On 1st February 2015 i was traveling on EK 623 Lahore to Dubai and then from Dubai to Amsterdam on EK 147. My first Flight was supposed to Fly at 9.20 P.M but it was late for 45 minutes and it's not the first time. when ever I fly from Pakistan to Dubai or from Dubai to Pakistan Emirates is always late and almost never ever on time. so Flight took off late and then off course landed late. and then we didn't even get the terminal. we landed farrr from terminal and then took stairs down to bus. that bus took another 20 minutes to go to the terminal. this is absolute crap service from Emirates. I have never ever seen European or American flights getting the stairs. it happens on Pakistani Flights. SO Emirates Discriminates as well. after landing in Dubai we were suppose to get a hotel stay. we were entitled to it. but we were denied the hotel stay we were told that we were suppose to book it ... whattt? we were never told that we were responsible for booking for our hotel stay? i never get that in email. I get all other crap from Emirates about new offers, new destinations crap but not about my hotel stay which was going to be actually helpful to my Flight Experience? i was not traveling alone i was with 2 brothers. we were three. Emirates could have taken initiative and offer their returning and loyal customers some comfort. if not hotel at least they could have given us a lounge to spend 8 hours. but no because they are arrogant.

We had to pay 450 Dollars to stay in a lounge for 4 hours. Emirates was useless. i was very angry about it. but since i could not do any thing at that time i kept quiet and took my next flight. which was EK 147. which was supposed to fly at 8.20 A.M and look at that we were on time. this flight was all right. since it was going to Europe so obviously standards had to be good. The food was cold and dry. Again Pathetic Service By emirates. Upon Landing in Amsterdam i got hold of free wifi. and started tweeting about this Bad experience . Emirates got in touch and told me to lodge an official complaint. which i did. what happened to that complain i will tell at the end.

On 10th Feb i took EK 52 From Munich to Dubai. which was fine no problems as i said European and other countries' flights get better treatment. i had a stay of about 20 hours. i got the hotel from Emirates. which was as bad as their service. but not that bad. sinks and showers were blocked. but any way. my flight to Lahore was on 4.10 A.M on 11th Feb. we went to air port on time. looked at the gate and went for shopping. Luckily before going to the gate we were suppose to go to we checked screen and the gate was changed. we went to the new gate. but there were furious customers arguing with Emirates staff about changing the gate at last-minute. there were old men and women who had difficulty to walk . Emirates did no announcement and people had to run to the new gate. this is the level of Service Emirates has fallen to. I bet They would never change the gate of Any other Countries Flight. this honor only goes to Pakistanis. they think we are beneath them. Emirates is arrogant and Racist.

Now about The Complaint i lodged. i was told I will get a response in 30 days but their rep got in touch sooner. I explained every thing. but that Representative said this was fault of my Agent. i mean look at the common sense of the man who is From Customer Affairs. He simply said we can't do any thing and its your Agent's fault. how could that be my agent's Fault? my Agent works on a commission . Emirates is the one who takes all the money to their bank Accounts. Doesn't Common sense dictates to Facilitate Your 3 customers who are stranded on an airport. Some how Comfort them rather than pointing fingers. Should they have given us a lounge? . I mean come on we paid 3500 Dollars for three tickets. don't we deserve good quality service? if we didn't book hotel whose fault is that? I say Emirates. if they can email me about Crap Promotions they certainly can email us about booking your hotel stay. I had traveled to USA from Lahore before. Emirates offered me Lounge when my Lay over was less than 3 hours. was not it common sense to give us at least a lounge ? And I am their Sky Ward Member. if they can do this to me, their regular Customer. what will they do to New Customers?

Does Emirates Facilitate us when we are late? When our luggage is over weight? why should i let it go? I decided to write this blog. because of their Arrogance and Racism. i want them to provide high Quality Service to Pakistani Flights . i want them to take their Customers Seriously. i will not keep quiet. i will keep writing about it. i will write to Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum of Dubai if i have to. they can't take us for granted. i mean how could they blame it on my agent or me? you can send me Crap about New routes but you can't inform me the booking hotel for your transit is my responsibility? how hard it that? one email could have saved them this trouble. i will never ever travel with those arrogant, racist idiots. I am never ever giving them business. this Blog is for Public Awareness. stand up for your rights. these Corporate Companies don't Own us. They run on Our Money. If they can't respect us they can go to hell.

Contact the Emirates Airlines Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Emirates Airlines. What is their corporate mailing address?

Not available. Click here to file your Emirates Airlines complaint online.

• I want to call the Emirates Airlines customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

Not available. Click here to file your Emirates Airlines complaint online.

• I need to visit the Emirates Airlines company website. What is their website address?