Customer Satisfaction Results
2.05 out of 5 Stars
122 Consumer Reviews

Emirates Airlines
Complaint Department

Welcome to the Emirates Airlines company complaint page. Here you can file a complaint against Emirates Airlines online for poor customer service, billing problems, or report a rude employee. If you need to contact the Emirates Airlines corporate office with your feedback, there is information listed below including mailing address, customer service phone number, and support email address.

Have you had problems with Emirates Airlines?

Compare Emirates Airlines to Similar Airlines more...

Top 122 Reviews about Emirates Airlines

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Emirates Airlines customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

This is a worst service from EMIRATES, above ticket we purchase online thru Credit card and cancelled ticket , requested for refund same day or next. Its been 4-5 months but still we did not received amount. When checked, we are not able to get any information both in India and Qatar. Could you please tell us how much time it normally take to refund? Not 4-5 months i guess.

Upvote (0)

I have been a long standing customer of emirates airlines and along with me many of my friends were decided to forego emirates and choose other service providers due to various reasons like very poor customer service when we call in to book tickets, horrible ticket booking system which breaks most of the time, etc. We have been trying to book tickets through emirates.com and we are getting "Emirates is experiencing technical difficulties" error message consistently for several days.

We tried different computers, tablets, phones with different browsers like Internet Explorer 11, Chrome 47, Firefox 41 and still the issue persists. When we call the customer service, they are either hanging up or denying that the site was working. Looks like emirates don’t want business from us. I am writing this email in desolation that at least this would get you started working on fixing things. Meanwhile, I will have to make a conscious decision of not choosing emirates.

Upvote (0)

Kindly I would like to complain about one of your colleague Daiana Viveros who works in Emirates corporate office and who sell tickets to people and cancelled at the last minute. I would highly appreciate if you could get me in touch with her manager regarding this situation.

Upvote (0)

I landed today 16 Jan 2016 early morning 3:00 A.M. from Amman to Bangalore via Dubai. I reached home, with my sleepy eyes after a tiring long journey I found out that not only my Check-in bag's lock was broken but the chain was also damaged. I have been travelling by flights since I was 6 or 7 years via domestic as well as international, but this kind of incident never has happened with me. This experience has been very heart breaking as my bag is now use less for further travels. This bag was gifted by my dad and was very close to my heart. Please revert back with appropriate solution. Photos attached for reference for quick resolution.

Upvote (0)

I have been using Emirates for a long while now but I must admit I am very unhappy on this occasion. My wife found that my son’s passport had expired when she was leaving Pakistan and was at the airport. The check in staff would not let him travel. However, when my travel agent (Cloud 9) spoke to Emirates, they informed the travel agent that there was no reason why he could not travel. Emirates tried to call the check in staff at the airport but they did not respond.

Emirates informed us with the following data: “Passengers with a British passport with nationality of British Citizen shown on the bio-data page are allowed to enter with an expired passport." Person travel agent spoke to at Emirates: Ricardo. Reference provided: PLTIMS. Number provided: 0344 800 2777. Booking reference: UK467893, Issue Date: 10-Oct-15. Now I am being told by the travel agent that it will cost my wife and two sons at least 245 GBP each. That’s 735 GBP in total at least. I am struggling as it is, my wife and children have been in Pakistan for over a month now. It’s costing me so much money to keep them there.

Upvote (0)

I would like to inform you of the traumatic experience my wife and I had -- deportation from Bali Indonesia. We were booked on flight EK 764 to Dubai and Bali on Sunday, 3 January 2016. All went as planned until we landed in Bali. There, officials informed me that my passport was invalid. Since my passport only expires 7 February 2016 and our holiday was planed for 10 days, I was under the impression everything was in order. Our departure date from Bali was 14 January 2016. However, the authorities at the airport in Bali informed us that, according to Indonesian law, passports need to still be valid for at least another six months.

We were treated like criminals and three hours later, we were deported from Bali back to South Africa on the first available flight, (EK 399). I am extremely angry and most upset. This entire ordeal was not my fault. My passport only expires 7 February 2016. My complaint is: why did ground personnel allow us to fly all the way to Bali? According to the officials at Bali Airport, all airlines are aware of the Indonesian stipulation.

We usually fly Emirates and therefore I am really disappointed and feel we are let down. I want to be reimbursed for the costs of the tickets because this entire ordeal was very humiliating and traumatic for us. In fact the whole trip was a disaster. Spending three days on aeroplanes and in airports, wearing the same clothes and being guarded like criminals, is no joke. We were robbed of a well-deserved holiday that we had been looking forward to.

I have always been most impressed with the service of Emirates Airlines but I will be compelled to inform the public of our ordeal to ensure others do not suffer the same fate. I hope to hear from you soon.

Upvote (0)

I have bought the tickets numbers 176 2184961073 and 176 2184961074 in 23 January 2015. For some reason i could not travel and I went to EMIRATES office in Luanda Angola to cancel the ticket and have my money back. I was told that it would take 45 days to have my Money back which I considered to be a long time since no one in this office was able to show me a written prove or contract which states that passengers should wait for such a long time.

It was a kind of a verbal rule. To overcome this situation I was advised that i could leave the ticket open and travel when ever I could since the tickets were valid for one year. I could return to Emirates office in Luanda and they could reissue another ticket. In December 2015 I decided to travel to Dubai since my ticket was still valid. For my surprise I was told a different story from the same officer: This ticket requires you to pay almost 52% of the initial value due to the Kwanza devaluation or you will have to cancel this and have your Money back. Does Emirates have reasons to believe that customers do not have the right for timely information?

Why should I bear the costs for this kind of poor service provided by the Emirates office in Luanda? What is meant by a one year ticket from the Emirates standpoint?. Thus the Emirates takes into account THE TIME VALUE OF MONEY? I agree Emirates my charge me a fee to reissue the ticket as per information given to me initially, but to pay 52% of the value on a one year ticket is very unfair. I am looking forward to ear from you very soon since I am planning to return to Emirates office in Luanda 11 January 2016.

Upvote (0)

I would like to share a complaint about a bad experience on luggage with Emirates, first time I write to you but second time it happens. 2 years ago, I received my luggage with 1 wheel missing and 2 enormous impact on it. I went to Emirates customer service and they fixed it. Last Monday, same thing happened. If the wheel is not missing, it is totally out of the luggage, I have pictures I can share. Frankly, I am not that difficult but if every-times I have to worry about my luggage, what kind of trip and experience is that? I have no idea where or how it happens, but do note that I travel very often (PPS member on Singapore airlines) and it never happened on any other company. I wish you to improve your corporate policy and way of managing the luggage because customers care about experiences, and this one is bad.

Upvote (0)

To Emirates corporate complaint dept. I arrived at the check in at Bangkok 10.30 pm Tuesday 29.12 .15 to catch the 2.35 am EK149 departure Wednesday December 30 2015 to Dubai. Here I was given my two boarding cards BKK to Dubai AND Dubai to Manchester. PLEASE NOTE the time when I checked on the Manchester flight from Dubai which should not have not affected my seat. My first flight had been good I arrived in Dubai fine. After this is when the nightmare started. I arrived at the Dubai to Manchester gate 19 For flight EK17 at 6.50 am, boarding shut at 7am as stated on my boarding card. I did not stop anywhere as there was no time as I had to clear security and get to the gate before it closed.

When I got to gate check-in I gave my boarding pass to the lady who scanned my boarding card. There was a beep, she said I would have to see the supervisor. The male supervisor informed me that I could not get on the flight as my flight was late and they had given the seat to some one else? I informed him the flight was not late and I was here at 6.50 am, 10 minutes before the gate shut and people where arriving after me. This individual was quite rude to me and was not interested in helping me. I was quite taken aback at the way he responded to me, which in effect left me disgusted and upset. He showed no empathy or consideration for my situation. He told me I had to go to the Emirates desk to reschedule my flight. This was a joke as I had a boarding pass to get on this flight. Emirates let me down and caused me a lot of stress. My flight was changed to 2.35pm and this flight was delayed also by nearly 1 hour.

As a frequent flyer with your airlines I am extremely disappointed at the treatment I received upon my return to Manchester. I do not understand why I was refused a seat when I was on time? This was not my error! I also believe that the customer service I received was not acceptable. To be honest I think you need to train your staff how to deal with situations like this in a more sympathetic way, as they don't appear to have the appropriate people skills to handle a situation like this one. I have also been on social media to see if this has happened to anyone else and read that this is getting to be a regular occurrence with Emirates. I will seriously consider alternate airlines if this problem is not resolved.

Upvote (3)

Today was a sad day for me.... i was not expecting what has happened. i have regret all the advises i have done to all my friends recommending Emirates airlines. Today Emirates airlines STOLE the joy of my kids...i am traveling with Emirates airline to all countries and extensively for long and short trips, Africa, Asia... etc... you can see how many tickets i have bought in a short period.of time...am i going to travel with your air lines any more? I know I am a small no. in your big volume and may be i will not affect your operation and you will continue without hundreds like me or maybe thousands.... but i am still a Customer, what you have done for me today i wish will not happen to my enemy... cause my enemy kids need to play and and enjoy the Christmas with presents and gadgets.

My kids today cried and i will not forgive for this... i was in a bad situation ... cannot talk... i have no words. Many times when i was traveling on your airlines i saw the hostess distributing some gadgets for the kids... now i am asking my self is this true? Anyway, My story is as follows:

I had my boarding pass at today's flight EK 0953/22 from Dubai to Beirut, gave my luggage and went to the gate...at the time of the plane boarding giving the boarding pass to the hostess to scan it, she told me that your luggage need to be inspected, waiting for almost 30 mins then i have told the hostess that the plane will take off in a short period of time...so how far? after a while a guy came and said lets go to inspect the luggage ... we went to an officer , i have opened the luggage and he searched, then he said, you have a scooter 'Air board ' and EMIRATES AIR LINES DO NOT ALLOW THIS ON THE PLANE'... I said this is a toy sold in the market and not weapon... the guy said i execute orders.

He took it ..without giving any receipt ...which i have asked for...it is my right... i have paid more than 500 $ for the scooter how you take it? I can find an excuse that this scooter has a battery...but hundreds of the laptops inside the plane cabins are there... they are carrying the same lithium batteries. I want MY scooter which i have paid for ( my local no. is 00971506167333 ), Ek 335440, Luggage sticker.

Upvote (0)

I booked on Emirates Airlines a one way flight from Cairo to Auckland and the layover is 10 hours, when i called the center I discovered that my husband is not eligible for a hotel stay through "Dubai Connect" because he has a Syrian nationality. Although he already has a resident visa in New Zealand. This is DISCRIMINATION and breaking human legal rights. If i knew this before booking i wouldn't have booked on this airline. This should have been written or mentioned when I'm trying to book from the beginning, so I could not book on this airline from the beginning.

Upvote (0)

I would like to set a complaint about the Emirates Airlines team regarding the delay in my flight from Tampa to Dxb on 19th of December, 2015. The plane should take off at 10:20 p.m on 19th of December, 2015. However it delayed till 5:30 a.m on 20th of December, 2015. This delay affected my work and the duties I have to submit. All my plans were cancelled as well on that day. I am so upset for that. I am a regular customer with Emirates Airlines and this may affect my coming trips. I will not trust this airline as before! I know there are uncontrolled things which causes delay, but i will accept an hour of delay or two hours delay not seven.

Upvote (0)

On 27 Nov, I checked in 1 luggage covered with an elastic protective case (baggage tag : EK 182963) at the Kuwait airport through to Johannesburg (EK856 ->EK765) via Dubai. Upon arrival at Johannesburg, I found my luggage arrived without the protective case, and the 2 month old new luggage ended up with a lot more scratches that were not there before. I'm not sure why the handles would remove the protective cover, which is intended to protect the new case from mishandling. I've used this luggage with the protective cover about 3 times through SQ & Qantas for the past 2 months and there was no issue. Hence, I would like to seek compensation from Emirates corporate offices for a replacement of the missing luggage protector and the preventable defacement on my luggage resulting from mishandling of the luggage. I would appreciate very much that Emirates would look into this matter and reply to my email, however they have not up to this point. That is why I will contact the compliant department to hopefully escalate the situation.

Upvote (0)

I flew both ways business class Boise to Ahmedabad (India) via Seattle in 2014 and 2015, I was very disappointed with the quality of food. Before these flights the food was reasonably good. In both trips they have damaged my luggage. I really did not file a complain because I had no intention of flying Emirates again. However, I may have to fly next year so I am submitting a complain hoping things may change.

Upvote (0)

I was traveling as usual to manila from Kuwait the staff members in the business class was excellent very friendly and helpful, but the staff on Emirates Airlines hosting the flight from dubai to manila was very unhelpful from the first one. Name is Mohammed when he served the food to me he doesn't like it and he didn't serve to me the breakfast on the flight from dubai to manila and he didn't bother to give me the form of health conditions to be filled by passenger just when I left to toilet when I return bake I found it on the side of my glass cup holder and this hostess he look at me in bad way when he take the blanket from my side and when I have tried to fill the form before the landing because he have given it to me at the last moments he is telling me close the try in rude way. I am telling you food is not important to me if you have this person serve the food in the future flights of Emirates Airlines I will not have it even the other staff hostess the ask the other passenger besides me and ignoring me.

Upvote (0)

I have registered with emirates group careers for a couple of years now concerning job offers. I would like to know what the chances are for a person with African origins to be employed. I have posted for various types of jobs that i know i can handle but after reading quite a number of forums of Africans being discriminated. Do we have to obtain a European or American passport to be accepted?

Upvote (0)

I am very disappointed about the service which Emirates provided and here is my problem. I have booked flight tickets from Dallas to Bangalore with infant bassinet and they confirmed the seating as well and when I checked in they said they don't have bassinet and they given different seats for all four of us. Am attaching booked/confirmed tickets and tickets which I got it from when I got into. I have very good opinion about the Emirates and now it's worst ever service which I come across so far.Please take it into the issue and am ready to provide detailed information.

Upvote (0)

The crew are very noisy, they talk so loud during the whole trip with personal issues which were the first time I experienced this with top list airlines, they won't shut the curtain by their working station so the lights came through the cabin the whole time. They came to you with their mouth eating, which is quite awful as service industry and when I required snacks, they turn me down quite rude said this is the serving meal time and they couldn't do it but never said they will bring it to me after the meal and so asked me to turn the service light off although most of the top list aitlines would never response like this, I am quite disappointed by the stars they gave to Emirates and it is way below my expectations.

Upvote (0)

Our flight was from Birmingham UK-Dubai-Manila on October 10,2015. We arrived Manila 11:00 @ night, waited at the carousel for 50 minutes, only to find out that one of our checked in luggage was left in Dubai. We fill up a form at the Emirates counter and have to proceed to our final destination in another city which is 1 hr flight from Manila. Upon our arrival, we have to buy for my husbands shirt, trouser, underwear and other personal things that was not within our budget. And the main reason we're filing a complaint is because of my husbands medications that was in the suitcase. He should take all these tablets without fail everyday, and that time he needed his inhaler but there was nothing to use. My husband suffered too much for not taking his medicines for three days, because we only received our luggage on Wednesday 14th of Oct.

We also have to spend for our taxi fare from the hotel to the airport and back to collect the suitcase at Iloilo International Airport.That three days of waiting was like hell, there was too much arguing & tension and we didn't do anything, we just waited for phone call from Emirates personnel which at most times we have to do the effort and ring because it was like waiting for eternity and nothing was happening. Emirates owe to compensate us for all the hassles & problems that situation had caused us. We look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote (0)

I have booked tickets with specification of Hindu Vegetarian meal. Since, I was too tired, I have pasted the slip marking Wake Up while Meal is availble. However, the cabin crew did not wake me up. And, while I have woke up, the crew said the vegetarian meal is not available. So, why do you want to.ask that while we book tickets?? Waste of time and no use of setting the expectation. I decided to not have the meal. The crew compelled me to have something, but when I asked for the fruits, the crew said they cannot offer anything like that but can only give whatever comes with the meal except the non veg part of the meal. Is there any meaning in asking the preferences anytime, or you just expect the customers to run and get the meal of their preference before others do? It's okay if the meal is not available, but why do you ask for preference and reject it every time?

Upvote (0)

Dear Emirates team, I would like to share this with you after I never got a feedback. Not really a complaint, more a friendly request. My flight was upgraded to Business class due to miles collected. The aircraft was a fantastic A380! Pick up in Madrid train station was agreed (the Emirates office was very adamant that I get collected over there). However, after waiting 25 minutes for the driver who never showed up I took a taxi to the airport. He called later, but I was nearly at the airport by then. Could not ask every man standing around if he is my driver....

The flight took off, great seat and very nice staff. Had a wonderful meal, then settled for some rest and cinema. However, that was the moment a gentleman directly in front of me had a medical issue and kind of collapsed in his seat. For the next 3 hours I was standing in the corridor assisting the man together with another Gentleman who turned out to be a GP, I am a Consultant Anesthesiologist. Patient improved. I was the last passenger to leave the aircraft after handing over the patient to the medical crew in Dubai who was boarding the aircraft upon landing.

Staff was nice, but the question by the senior flight crew staff if I know my medical license number put me really off. Would I assist a patient under circumstances in an aircraft (very limited equipment and not really medically trained staff from the point of view of an Anesthetist....) if I would be a teacher? Certainly not. However I followed my oath to take care of the guy. After leaving the aircraft nobody really cared that my luggage was still spinning in circles and sadly nobody offered me a ride home (live close to the airport). Would have been nice at 3 am. However, Emirates Airlines is a very good airline, and I will fly next time again with you, I just would like to ask if you would consider to upgrade one flight for me in future again to Business class for this lost experience? Kneeling 3 hours in the corridor was below Economy (:-) Otherwise no hard feelings at all.

Upvote (0)

I booked a ticket though your airline and when I was planing to book a ticket for my mother so she can join me and I can take care of her in most of her trip from Canada to Baghdad, I was shocked to know that there were no complementary hotel for my mother. Even though she would have same ticket price, and would have to wait for 17 hours !!! the reason my mother is still holding Iraqi passport your customer service statement was " Iraqi passenger are prohibited from using visa transit hotel". So now I need to know why Emirates airline passengers who hold Iraqi passport cant have a complementary staying in transit hotel. Even though the time of their waiting is more than 12 hours. Previously it was visa problem for Iraqi people which is no longer a valuable reason as the Iraqi people get the visa today very easy when they travel via Fly Dubai, why Emirates Airline insists to use the discrimination phrase and stated Iraqi passenger are prohibited from using visa transit hotel? I need to know why I have to send my mother who is 76 years old for another airline and not keeping her with me. I need an answer for this insulting, is UAE following human rights. Is Emirates Airline has any reason in order to break its own regulation except one reason which is discrimination. I need to have an answer from someone from Emirates corporate offices to answer my complaint.

Upvote (0)

Regretfully I have two separate complaints. The first is regarding a lost item on flight EK28 from Glasgow to Dubai on the 12th of September 2015. This was my Kindle Fire, which, after contacting Emirates lost and found department, they confirmed that it had been found and asked me to confirm I would pay any customs duty which would be incurred to return my item by FedEx. I did all this immediately but to date have heard no more. The reference number is 092847. The communication has been from a lady called Odessa Mendoza in Dubai airport. Would you please investigate this matter on my behalf?
My second complaint is regarding my return flight from Mauritius on the 27th September 2015. Flight number EK704 at 22.05.

I was allocated seat 82K but chose to sit in seat number 82J as my partner Mr Jack, does not like a middle seat. Whilst I appreciate that safety is the main priority and that in flight entertainment may seem like a trivial matter, for a 6 hour flight my monitor was in an upside down position. Very boring. The crew rebooted the monitor several times but to no avail. It was my partner who worked out that it had been installed up side down and needed an engineer to reinstall it in the correct position. A member of cabin crew did ask for my email address and I did think that by now I would have had some sort of apology for this from Emirates customer Services department. I think this is worthy of note as I am sure I am not the first person to have noticed this on board that particular plane. Your thoughts on both these matters would be greatly appreciated. A timely reply would be appreciated.

Upvote (0)

I am writing this email with sincere heartache with what i have experienced on my recent trip with your airlines Emirates EK21 on 22/09/2015 at 3.00am from DXB to MANC. I am a regular traveller with your airlines simply due to the reason of it being reputable, however on this trip i have been left mortified and afraid with traveling with your airlines. On my way back from DXB i purchased a valuable gift for my wife from DXB duty free. Whilst traveling the gift was placed in the cabin like all the other passengers placing their luggage in the same place. Upon arriving at Manchester i simply forgot about the gift and carried on out of the airplane. This was simply due to lack of sleep and being tired whilst traveling.

When i was collecting my luggage i remembered about the gift. I was in shock and disappointed in myself that I could do such a thing however i immediately informed one of your employees that was near the luggage area. I was left disappointed when your employees basically told me to forget the item as they will not be able to retrieve it. The gifts value was substantial and being told to forget about it made me even more upset and made me question your loyalty with customers. It wasn't until a short while later that i became really frustrated knowing that i was let down by a reputable airline being a frequent traveler, i felt totally helpless and had no choice but to contact the police with the item being an expensive gift which your employees failed to understand. Upon the police arriving and further inquiries being made the bag was found!

Had i walked away taking on board information given to me by your employees which is heart aching and made me question your customer service i would not have been able to retrieve my gift. Instead being totally helpless and unsupported i had to go the extra mile and contact the police. This has totally made me question your employees honesty for the airlines which reflects your reputation and has left me scarred and afraid to travellng with your airlines again.

Upvote (0)

Waiting to take off on EK787. For twenty minutes, passengers kept trying to cram oversized bags into the overhead bin. No cabin crew presence for support or redirection. A passengers duty free bottles came crashing down on my head (I was seated in the aisle) Sustained major injury to my face and bleeding everywhere. Their main concern was to cover themselves. A "medical team" came on board to "assess" me. That was a farce. As a medical professional, I know they did not ask me the proper questions or assess me correctly to determine if I may have had a concussion. No attempt to reposition me elsewhere on the aircraft.

Upvote (0)

I am writing this email considering the situation of two passengers at emirates airlines: Mahmood Salim AL DHuhli and Hisham Mahmood Al-Nabhani. We are students studying at Oregon State University at USA. We always use Emirates airlines for out travels since we have a great point of view toward this airline. However, I have some concerns regarding my last travel. Here is the situation: We booked a ticket on 10th of June 2015 by using Webjet agency for two ways ticket. The route of the flight is PDX to SEA to DXB to MCT.

We decided to make some changes on the last part DXB to MCT which had a transit for about 7 hours. I made a call to Webjet agency to make the change and or cancel this final trip and they gave us a very expensive rate for $600 for each ticket to cancel this final route and book a separate ticket to minimize the time of waiting at DXB. In addition they gave us another solution which saying that we book another ticket and ignore this one and left it as it is. Then we wanted to meme sure if that works, so we called Emirates customer service and explain the situation to them.

They also had this suggestion of making another booking for DXB to MCT and ignore the other trip that requires us to wait about 7 hours in Dubai. We decided to make this idea and when we tried to use the other part of the ticket which has a route of MXT to DXB to SEA to PDX we got a problem on our ticket. They told us that our ticket is suspended and we are supposed to pay some money to use the ticket and go to PDX. This was unsatisfied to us by paying about $2000 for both of us. This is very unbelievable situation and we really need a good response for this situation. I am attaching the references numbers of both tickets.

Upvote (0)

I traveled Emirates Airline flight Emirates (EK) 225 as Business Class passenger (JH4CKJ) from Dubai to San Francisco on 18th September. I started having little bit of itching in the last hour or so before landing. Subsequently I had developed blebs and itching all over the body and am taking anti allergic medicines since then. I am sure this was some sort of insect bite on the plane. the reason I am saying that is that an announcement was made on the plane for a medical doctor on board. I being a doctor made myself know to the crew staff and then was asked to see a passenger. This young man also had a large swelling on his arm which was clearly allergic in nature and was itchy.

I told him it was some form of insect bite and because it was getting better no emergency medicine was needed. I would really like to bring this into the notice of the highest authorities as the cleanliness and hygiene of the plane needs to be seriously looked at and I would like to launch a complaint as it has seriously affected me on my trip where I am attending an important medical conference. This is very unfortunate too as emirates is one of the best airlines in the world and such happening can severely affect its reputation. How can I go for the compensation?

Upvote (0)

I and my husband traveled with tickets with confirmation numbers. We always prefer to travel through Etihad Airways because it is good airline. I would like to bring on record that the agency at Dubai, which arranges the wheelchair is really tarnishing the image of Etihad. They cheat the passenger and force them to walk on foot at one pretext or at another. Just after landing of the Aircraft they would say , " walk a little you will get the wheelchair".

On insistence they would provide wheelchair, which would drop you in the Buggi that takes to the office of Danta. They before one hour of the departure of the plane would send you in Buggi to the boarding gate and the driver will insist on the passenger to walk to the boarding gate. This happened to us in Dubai during our journey both ways that is while while going to Pakistan and on return to USA. On both occasion a lot effort was made to convince them that both me and my husband could not walk.

The officials of Dnata working their try to cheat the passenger Their intentions are always to deprive the passenger of the facility, which emirate promises to provide in the tickets. This is for your kind information and necessary action.

Upvote (0)

I was trying to book flight tickets through your official website on Friday (21-May-2015) from Mumbai to Stockholm. In my first three attempts to pay for the ticket, the Emirates website displayed a ‘payment failed’ message. The 4th attempt to pay for the ticket went through successfully. However, when I later checked my bank accounts, the amount had got deducted 4 times. I checked with the banks, and they said that the transactions were successful from their end even if the tickets were not booked.

On 26th May I wrote a mail to Emirates asking for refund and since then I call up customer care team everyday to get an update on my refund request. But till now , I have not received any satisfactory reply from them and neither my amount has been refunded back.

Upvote (0)

My name is Jehad M.W. Ismail. I am an emirate frequent flyer since 2003. My frequent flyer number is EK 128551312. I am writing to you a complaint because I flew out of Sydney, Austrailia on Wednesday, June 9th on flight EK 412 bound for Dubai and then to JFK on Friday, June 12. Unfortunately, I was not able to continue my journey Sent from my iPhone.

When I initially checked in at the Emirates check in counter in Sydney, I presented my passport and my ESTA authorised documents who advised me that I should present my ESTA visa again once I check in at Dubai airport. I was not informed of any issues with my documents or visa and therefore was cleared to board the plane towards Dubai.

On the the morning of Friday, June 12th, I went to the airport after I checked in online for my forward journey to JFK. When I arrived at check in counter at the airport in Dubai, I presented my documents and my ESTA visa, as I was advised to do so, and only then I was told for the first time that my ticket had been suspended and without providing any more details, I was asked to speak with the ticketing and reservation. After visiting the ticketing and reservation department, I was then directed to speak with the ground supervisor near the business class counters.

After visiting the ground supervisor, I was then told that the US had requested Emirate security to not allow me to board the plan. I was then told by the ground supervisor to visit the US embassy in Dubai to clear the matter with them. The staff at Emirates mislead me, which resulted in 1) me staying at Dubai at my own expense in order to visit the US embassy and 2) I lost the amount I had paid for all of the sectors of my ticket.

First, the Emirate staff knew or reasonably should know as an employee of an airline that the US embassy is closed Friday’s and Saturdays. As an employee for a major international airline, the staff should also know that I cannot just go in person to a US embassy and speak to them about this issue, especially since I am not a US citizen. I personally learned this of this information after I stayed stayed in Dubai, at my own expense, to visit the US embassy as Emirates advised me to do.

As a gold member who spends at least $12,000 a year flying with Emirates, I was not offered any sort of accommodations while this issue was being cleared. In fact, I was actually asked to buy my own local SIM card, in order to get in touch with the US embassy. I stayed in Dubai for a total of 4 days in order to find out why I could not continue my journey to the US, but was still not provided an answer as I was told that the decision would be mailed to my home address.

Second; after learning the information from the US embassy, I call Emirates to explain my issue and to get details on how I can use my ticket to fly back to Australia, but was told by the supervisor on duty that I cannot because I cannot use my ticket out of sequence. I was not helped by the supervisor, but instead was told that “I can’t help you.” The supervisor asked me to call back Tuesday morning at 8am to find out what I can do.

Again, following the advice of Emirates, I call back the next day, only to have to repeat myself to the agent and ask for a supervisor again. The supervisor finally agreed to send me back to Australia, but was advised that I would lose all of the other connections / sectors of my ticket and I cannot use them in the future to fly elsewhere. From a $3,200 (USD) ticket, I was only refunded the taxes totaling approximately $500 in Australian dollars.

This is completely unacceptable, especially for a frequent flyer who spends at least $12,000 a year traveling with Emirates. Had I initially been advised of the issue before I boarded in Sydney none of this would’ve happened. Even in Dubai I was not offered any sort of accommodation to help me as we figured out why I couldn’t travel to the US. After it was all said and done, I was only returned the tax portion of my ticket, am not even able to use the value of my ticket in the future traveling elsewhere. On top of it all, as a frequent flyer with Emirates, I was not even flown back to Sydney for free.

The customer service experience was horrible and this is day light robbery. I am asking for a full investigation into this matter and an amicable result to transpire after.

Upvote (0)

I travel often for my line of work. On May 8, 2015, I travelled to Dubai through Emirates. The flight there was amazing. I got excellent service, the staff was pleasant, and the food was as I requested.

On my return journey, I was horrified. I did not receive my special diet that I requested. The staff had to make up something for me to eat, but this was difficult as I have a few diet restrictions. I still had to pay for my special food even though I never received it! I requested a drink from an attendant at 3 different times and she never returned with my drink. She completely avoided me and ignored my requests.

I have tried finding an address or email to write to the Customer Services and cannot find one! I would like to make this known to the Emirates Airlines as opposed to a complaint site, but there is no contact information that I can find. This is quite frustrating. If I haven't flown so many times prior, I would never fly Emirates again just because of this one incident. I would hate to see this airline go under, but it only takes incidents like these to have the customers never return. Emirates, you might want to retrain your staff...

Upvote (0)

On the 19th May, I was travelling from Islamabad to Dubai (flight no. EK 615 seat no. 12A and 12B). I was travelling with my three year old son. The flight was early morning around 3.20 am.

One hour before landing in Dubai, my son needed some milk. I asked one of the Crew members if they could fill my son's bottle with milk. After waiting 15 mins, along with my son crying badly, I had to go to the kitchen side myself to ask for milk. One of your air hostess, whose name I didn't get, treated me very badly on asking for milk. She in her high, rude tone asked me to wait in my seat and that she can't help (like I am a begger asking for milk for my son). I was standing there along with my crying son until one of the
other male crew helped me.

I have travelled many airlines but your crew's attitude and behavior towards me was unacceptable. In the future, I will never travel with Emirates and I would advice anyone with kids to travel with Emirates.

Upvote (0)

I live and work in Stockholm, Sweden and hold a senior position in an Education company there. I travelled to an Education conference in Lucknow from Stockholm on 13 May 2015. I flew from Stockholm - Dubai - Delhi with Emirates Airline and then Delhi- Lucknow with Jet Airways.

I and my company colleagues fly often to the Middle East and India and have an Emirates Frequent Flyer card. 11 of us are scheduled to fly to Dubai in June. I always check-in online and print out the boarding passes. I did this and travelled to Lucknow very safely attending my conference.

On 18 May, I was scheduled to travel back for a very important Business Meeting and dutifully did my on-line check-in in the morning, catching the Jet Airways flight from Lucknow - Delhi at 3.10pm, arriving in Delhi at 4.30 pm.My Emirates EK515 flight was not until 9.50 pm. So I killed some time in Delhi Airport and went to the International Departures section to board my Emirates flight at 8.20 pm.

The Immigration queque was long and it took around 35 minutes to get to the Immigration Officer, who rudely told me that they did not accept on-line check-in boarding passes and I would have to go to the Emirates Airline check in desk! I ran there to find that they had already closed the check in gate at 8.55!!

In panic I ran to the Information desk to explain my plight. The information clerk called Emirates Airline and said someone would come in around 5 minutes... half an hour passed and no-one showed up!! At 9.30 I asked again, and the clerk said someone from Emirates had been but they could not see me!! I was standing there all the time!! She called Emirates again and said someone would come right away.

I reminded her several times and eventually at 9:55 a very rude young man turned up and said that I would be Off-Loaded as a No-Show!! I complained and said that I wanted to speak to someone higher - I was firm, but very polite, but was rudely escorted out of the airport by security and told to come back at "around midnight."

I bluffed my way back into the airport at around 11:30 and went to the Emirates desk, and eventually was directed to the Emirates Shift Manager, who seemed to think that it was all a big joke, but did get me through to Emirates Reservations. I thought that I could catch the 4am Emirates Flight and still catch my EK 157 connection to Stockholm at 8am.

I even offered to pay to be upgraded to Business if the flight was busy. The Reservations Manager was polite but absolutely unhelpful!! She said that "maybe she could help if I waited until 3am, but could not guarantee" and that maybe I could get the next flight which left at 8am, but it would be costly. I begged for help, but she said that she could not help. I had no alternative but to buy the cheapest Airline flight I could back to Stockholm - with Aeroflot, at a cost of 1300 Euros!!

I wish Emirates to at least compensate me for the 1300 Euros and take action with Emirates officials to Delhi Airport. I am very insulted, as "a valued customer" by their rude and callous behaviour.

Upvote (0)

I have already submitted a complaint but to date have not received a reply to my complaint. I have been requesting for a reply but have only received 2 return emails that you are looking into my complaint. Is this the reason you do not provide a telephone number so that people will forget and get fed up and give up?? Well, let me tell you with the hell I went through flying with you, I will not give up until I have satisfactory reply from you!!!

Upvote (0)

I would like to Thank you for the excellent service you provided and I'm very proud of your Airline and I wish you every success. However, I have something to mention to you. I became very sick in Dubai as soon as I had my meal. I suffered from severe stomach ache, diarrhea and bloating. After I arrived to Melbourne, I was sick for about a week as a result of the food that I had on the plane. Hence I couldn't write to you sooner.

Also my baggage got damaged, one bag has been torn in number of places and the other one is badly scratched.

Upvote (3)

Date: 10th May 2015
Booking confirmation - IZLIVB

I have been a loyal customer of Emirates Airlines. The hassle I experienced on 8th May 2015 on the airport of Dubai when I was about to travel from Dubai to Qatar was just unacceptable and it actually ruined my whole trip. The fact is that I was actually on a business trip of Al Shahba holding company. The trip varies from Jeddah to and Dubai to Qatar and my return was back to Jeddah. With respective duration period of 6 days stay in Dubai i.e. from 2nd May 2015 to 8th May 2015 and 6 days stay in Qatar i.e. from 8th May 2015 to 14th May 2015. I do have the booking confirmation that satisfies the above information.

I successfully accomplished my target in Dubai. But when I was heading for my trip in Qatar and reached the Dubai airport, there were a lot of people heading for check-in-counter due to slow action of the staff. The staff member get to my notice that I was 13 minutes late for check-in and as per the rules and regulation of Emirates Airlines, I have to pay 300 dirham due to no-show. I have not neglected the condition and paid the amount to catch the next flight in the evening.

I have reached the airport at appropriate timing and headed for check-in-counter. The check-in was successfully done by Mr. Rashid, the staff member, who cross checked my documents and my profession to satisfy whether I am eligible to travel or not. After check-in, I was issued the boarding card and my luggage was sent.

When I headed for boarding, I was stopped by the aircraft staff. I was astonished by the fact that came to my notice by this member that my profession was not suitable for this travel. The question is that when my profession was not appropriate for this travel then why was I issued the boarding card?

Perhaps, I have to meet a number of supervisors in the airport because there was not I single supervisor to help me for my problem. At last I meet a Duty manager named Mr. Kumar. I was told by the manager that check-in was on departure side so I have to go there. It was about 3 A M and I was just roaming in the airport. I came to the supervisors ‘Mrs. Marjo and Mrs. Mahira’. I was not well co-operated by them as they refused to give me the legal document and asked me to mail Emirates Airlines regarding the complaint.

Then I reached to the manager named ‘Mr. Ahlen Lizorte’. I didn’t get any support from him and he even used harsh language against me. Being a customer to him he is not supposed to behave with me as if I am urging him to do anything. I just want my rights to be claimed. As I was having no evidences against him, I have to record the voice his voice so that I can present it as some type of evidence. I actually did not have any information that it was ILLEGAL to tape anyone’s recording on airport. So I was told by a staff that I have to go to police station because of this act.

I was released by officer because I was no knowing that act was illegal and I was told to take care of it next time. I was also told by the officer that all the right that I was in need will be given by the Emirate Airlines only. I issued a new return ticket from airport and I have to book a room in a hotel named ‘Coral Daira’ for 1 night. Then I came back to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Due to the Emirates Airlines Staff I have faced a number of problems. I didn’t get any proper response. My Airlines booking for Qatar was wasted [Dubai to Doha (Qatar) and Doha (Qatar) to Dubai]. My booking in Qatar hotel was wasted. I have to stay 1 night extra in Dubai. My whole Business Trip was ruined.

Now I need proper response.

Upvote (0)

I Ekta Tangri along with my sons Master Praneel Tangri aged about 8 and Master Vihaan Tangri aged 21 months boarded Emirates Airlines flight EK 242 from Toronto Pearson International Airport on May 8, 2015 for New Delhi and occupied seats 43 J and 43 K . Just around departure time of 9-50 PM , an air hostess suspecting master Vihaan Tangri to be very ill, called the doctor. The doctor finding master Vihaan Tangri running 101 temperature instead of providing medical care declared that master Vihaan Tangri would not be allowed to travel . All this looked pre planned to adjust some other passengers and I along with two minor sons was forced de- board the flight. Is this how a mother with two minor sons treated by the Emirates Airlines?

I have provided details of guarantee of medical certificate for master Vihaan Tangri regarding his fitness to air travel to Canada office of the Airlines on with request of immediate allotment of confirmed seats to me and my two minor sons master Praneel Tangri and Vihaan Tangri to allow us to join marriage celebrations of my younger sister in India this week. I still have possession of the boarding passes and the bags with the airline stickers. In case the Airline does not act to provide us confirmed seating on New Delhi flight on May 11, 2015, I will be forced to get cancelled the reservations (as also of New Delhi- Toronto flight on May 29) I will be left with no option but to claim damages accruing from pre- planned huge inconvenience and mental torture inflicted on us by the action of the airline staff in forcibly de boarding a mother with her two minor sons from the New Delhi bound flight .

Upvote (0)

I always recommend Emirates to all friends & relatives but this time I was let down. The flight from Perth to Dubai on 6th May was great but my connecting flight from Dubai to Birmingham was not a good experience.

EK037 was late leaving, then we were delayed as some passengers were unable to fly so further delays as their bags were offloaded. Then I found my seat was in front of a couple with 2 noisy children so I could not sleep at all. I asked for an extra pillow for my back & this was never brought to me. I fetched one myself an hour later. My seat did not recline at all & due to the larger woman in front moving, my screen kept going blank.

Then we waited & waited for coffee after our meal. Every attendant promised they would be back then after a long delay my fellow traveller asked yet again & coffee was supplied.

I requested a vegan meal which was fine but then the afternoon tea consisted of two minute sandwiches, one of which was chicken!! In all these small but significant events spoiled my journey & I am dreading the return journey now on 28th May from UK - Dubai, then Dubai - Perth.

Upvote (0)

Ek38 to Dubai. The flight was one hour late getting to Dubai from Birmingham. The same thing happened on the flight from Heathrow date 07/04/2015 landing in Dubai 08/04/2015. The connecting flight with Ek418, nobody off the Heathrow or Birmingham flights made their connection. We had to queue up and it took 2 hours for you to deal with just 2 dissatisfied customers arranging other flights!

We then had to complain to the person in charge about the length of time it was taking to book alternative flight about 30 more people. Surely, you could of held Ek418 back considering the amount of people of the Heathrow and Birmingham flights who actually made it to the gate 8.50. The plane was still at gate. Was this plane actually over booked? If so, why does this happen? It is the last time I will use Emirates Airlines and a lot of other disgruntled passengers have said the same thing!

Upvote (0)

I was flying from Johannesburg to Dubai; dated 11th Apr. 2015, (EK768) my seat no. : 27D. (Due to me as Vegetarian) I per-Booked my Vegetarian meal, as LADY STEWARD came serve my food(all passenger special meal request)before others(as norm.). I Notice that my meal is not veg.(i complaint to steward lady."she said okay" and left. In the mean time they were start serving meal to all the passenger, every one finish eat, my food tray still untouched in front of me, no one change. than they start collecting trays from all the passengers; I asked "i did not get my correct meal, its more than an hour,even everyone finish eat already. she replied to me "Oh, we are very busy serving the passengers". so i ask "I am not passenger? or did I made mistake to serve my food wrong.

She said unfortunately there is no Veg. Food left. if i like she can bring from First Class section but that will take some time(like doing me a very BIG FAVOR). I told the steward "I don't need your favor of any Food". i told her that your attitude and service is PATHETIC, don't even bother serve me anything the whole flight. Even than no one came to say APOLOGY or any kind of gratitude about mistake. That shows how PATHETIC service EMIRATE have and since than i have decided that i will never travel EMIRATE AIRLINE.

Upvote (0)

The complaint is with regards to utter rude, unprofessional, and, to your company, disloyal behavior of your check in supervisor Mr Jahir Parker. I approached him with the innocent inquiry whether a fairly minor excess luggage charge could be waived or, alternatively, charged to my frequent flyer points. I was advised to do so by the check in clerk . The response of Mr Parker was a dry, irreverent and somewhat sarcastic “go and fly with another airline”. It was the last thing I expected from a service employee in a service extending company. I am a professor of international business, and I will continue to refer to this case as long as I teach And I teach in no less than twelve countries World wide!

My proposal is to give those responsible for client communications a special training stressing the message and the associated behavior. I am sure you are doing something like that but it seems that your effort is ineffective. Give another serious look at this activity and review it. I can help you there.

And, it goes without saying, you should express remorse for the behavior of this errant staff.

Upvote (0)

Before we left UK, we found it necessary to change our return date by one week. For this my husband and I were charged £1000 for date change and also extra for our tickets. Considering it was all done by e-mail we printed our own tickets out therefore, no postage or paper involved and no staff. What a rip off!! We have made a complaint to Emirates but so far no answer is forth coming.

Upvote (0)

EK 641-Ref ticket no.1762108016476c1 09th April 2015 I was having flu when I asked and begging excuse ,one of the female serving staff -hostess to provide me some tissue but even after 10-15 minutes waiting she did not bother.even I pressed the bell button and it was on till landing but no one attend my request.Then,I requested Mr. muhammad, the staff host and requested for the provision of some tissues but he did not bring.After the flight landed I enquirer Muhammad why he did not bring tissues,he did not reply. Is this the level of passenger care? How far such an indifferent and apathatic attitude by your service staff? Ultimately we should abandon ultimately traveling with Emirates airline that as whole is intoxicated with greater market share or monopolized market business and thus ending up with business failure just because of poor customer care and indifferent staff attitude.

Such rude and attitude was again repeated when I was coming to Islamabad from Dubai on 13th April thru EK-612 at 3.20 a.m when after taking break fast I asked for water from the hostess who was having trolley and was busy busy gossiping with male host who was also standing with serving trolley but instead of providing me water asked me to wait and she kept me waiting.when I asked her again she was utterly rude and making faces and utmost discourtesy. All what I noticed instead of serving passengers,the staff prefer gossiping and socializing with each other and feel averse and indifferent to the passengers perhaps they feel Emirates will succeed for ever that in fact will not be the case.Every rise hath a fall n Emirates will definitely destined to face if staff mal attitude and indifferent behavior with the passenger continues unchecked.

Upvote (0)

On 28th January 2015, I booked a flight through Emirates.

When I checked in at the airport, I was issued a board card, and my baggage was accepted. As I walked away from the check-in desk, I was called back, and asked for "Yellow Fever Certificate." Although, I had been to Dar Es Salaam, in the month of October 2013, when I had climbed Kilimanjaro, for charity, I had my vaccination. Unfortunately, on this journey, I wasn't carrying this with me.

Since I did not have the certificate, I was refused boarding, and had my boarding pass taken away from me, and my bags were offloaded from the conveying belt.

However, something completely different happened. I asked him, could I ask my dad to scan across my yellow fever card? He said, "yes, this will suffice", however, time was of the essence. This was the only option I could think of, because I knew if I got a yellow fever shot, I’d have to stay in the country for 10 days. All of a sudden he tells me, I can get you the jab, and you're good to go. Just pay me $50, and I'll let you through.

Since bribery isn't within me, I refused to pay, and I wanted to speak to the manager. He said yes, but you'll have to wait for the flight to take off, as he's assisting the pilot. I said fine, by this time, I knew I had missed my flight, and everything was out of my control. After speaking to the 'Manager' he tells me, you'll have to visit Emirates office tomorrow morning and buy a new ticket. When I asked him about the yellow fever card, he said a scanned copy will suffice. I said ok, fine.

Next day, I went to the Emirates office, and was forced to pay $444 for a new ticket, then I was good to go. The same evening, I returned back to airport, and checked in happily, but wasn't quizzed about my yellow fever certificate?! If it's essential, how come he didn't ask for it? And why was I forced, to go through the trauma of buying a new ticket?

I'm shocked, by the action of Emirates staff, as I was told bribery is against Emirates policy. On my return journey, from AHD to DXB, I spoke to an Emirates personnel, and he advised me to write a letter immediately.

Upvote (0)

I just returned from a trip to Hong Kong, and I was not informed that I would not be picked up at the Hong Kong end since you cut back on costs. This surprised me as I was traveling Business Class. Very upsetting! The plane you used to get us from Hong Kong to Dubai was so antiquated that it should go to a museum. It was a horrible experience! I took my daughter via Dubai for her to have the EK 380 experience and some of it was just dreadful. We had to hand carry our bags down in Dubai and be bussed into the terminal. Very uncomfortable and disappointing. You must let your passengers know you are cost cutting.

Upvote (0)

On February, 25 2015, My parents traveled on Air Emirate FLT 212 Economy traveled from Houston to Dubai and from Dubai to India. As per their request, we had requested Wheel Chair for both of them because of Health condition. My Father has COPD and Heart Problem. He is 70 years old. He can't even walk a few steps. Their experience was ok from Houston to Dubai, but when they had to take flight from Dubai. They experienced worst traveling.

In detail, from Dubai, Emirate customer service was really bad. They did not provide wheel chair for my Mom and Dad. My Father had to walk a lot, and he started to get shortness of breath and chest pain and Asthma Attacks. My poor parents could not speak English where they could ask for help. Somehow my parents manage to get to the flight. My mom spoke little English to explain to air host to tell them my dad could not breath well, and if one of the air host can pick up hand bag and put in top compartment. Guess what Emirate, shame on your staff, she said. She can't do it the old 70 years customer has to do it, because she has back problem.

Second trip from India to Dubai, again on 24th March 15. Air Emirate FLT 501, No Wheel Chair provided from Dubai. Why Is that? Not one time two time bad experience, my mom is having Knee surgery because she had to handle the luggage and my dad because my dad couldn't walk because of Asthama and she fell down. she has to go through the knee surgery and and my dad had to hospitalize. We told all our family and friends never travel with Emirate ever again!!

Upvote (0)

I, Mohammad Amjad Khan, flew with Emirates from Islamaba to Glasgow via Dubai on 6 April 2015. My complaint is about the fight crew from Dubai to Glasgow flight No.EK025, seat No.28C. I have travelled with many airlines, and until the experience I had on this flight, I would have put Emirates first. Many of my family and friends are also frequent flyers with Emirates.

This was a very unpleasant and disturbing journey for me. So much so, that I could not relax sufficiently to have even one minute of sleep during the flight. I have an ongoing difficulty holding cups etc with one hand, due to my shaking hands which causes spillage. The Air Hostess, during my meal when serving me coffee was exceptionally rude! I asked her to please put the cup on my tray explaining the above difficulty I have. She abruptly said to me "if you can't hold the cup how can you drink from it?" When I explained my problem to her she still insisted in giving me the coffee in my hand resulting in me spilling it. She turned away and started serving other people ignoring the situation. Other passengers sitting next to me were also disgusted with her attitude towards me.

Later, during the flight, I request another cup of coffee, and she said I would need to go with her to the kitchen area, where the food is stored etc. This was odd to me, but I followed her. Again, I explained my difficulty with my shaking hands but, she still gave me the coffee on a tray which I had to carry back to my seat spilling most of it on the way. At this point, I asked to speak to the Head of the Cabin Crew, and she walked away saying that that person was too busy serving first class customers.

This kind of treatment I would not have expected from any airline crew, especially Emirates. It left me feeling upset and angry, completely spoiling any pleasure I may have experienced during this journey. As for my hand shake I can provide medical evidence that this is an ongoing difficulty I have. I am really disappointed by the lack of understanding from your crew and feel ostracized for asking the flight attendant to do me a favor by handling my coffee differently than she is used to. I am so embarrassed by the treatment of the flight attendant that I will NEVER use Emirate again. I will also recommend my family and friends to be wary when they travel with Emirates as they, too, might be put in vulnerable, self-deprecating positions.

Upvote (0)

I missed my connecting flight due to a delay in my city by emirates which led to me missing vital family functions on my original due date of arrival and the following day. None of these missed functions can be replaced. Consequently I had health problems as I did not have my medication which were in my main luggage. Evidence for all the above dates and times and events can be proven.

Upvote (0)

I travelled from Dxb to Manila apr 14 2015P with my 14 month old baby boy 330 am Flight. The customer service was rubbish. They serve the breakfast while my baby is sleeping on my lap so I told the stewardess to serve it later coz I cant eat while my baby is on my lap and I want to wait till he wakes up so we can eat together. When he wakes up I askes the stewardess to serve it and she said that they are preparing for lunch and it will takes time if I want the breakfast I told her I can wait. But she never comeback to me at all and found out that they dont serve breakfast anymore. my baby and I was so hungry and they let us wait for lunch to be serve which tooks 1 more hour. so I asked them again at least to give me a cup noodles for my baby they told me to wait again and nobody comes back. They took my stroller so I have to get out of the plane with 2 bags and a child carrying everything They told me that they will help me but nobody did. Im so disappointed and will never use this airline again.

Upvote (0)

We were due to fly home on 18.25 flight on Tuesday 31st March 2015 from Manila to LGW via Dubai . We taxied down to runway and then waited for an hour before told that the hydraulics were faulty. We then went back to airport and waited another three hours while plane was checked and found to be irreparable at the time. we were then disembarked and stayed another hour or so in airport until we were told we would be taken to hotel for the night. We were given our first proper meal since boarding the plane at 18.00 hours at about 1.00 in the morning. 7 hours later. Then we were informed later on in the morning of 1st that our flight would be 20.00 1st April 2015. A few hours later we were told that the flight would then be the following day at 07.30. Each time there were long delays before any info reached us. We did not have any luggage and were in the same clothes for two days!. We were then woken up at 02.00 on 2nd April 2015 and taken to the airport at 03.00. for the 07.30 flight.

At 07.30 nothing happened after several individual passengers had asked the ground staff we were eventually told that the crew had not turned up and were due to arrive at 08.30. The passengers were very agitated and when the crew turned up they were not received very well although we were later told taht they were on schedule but the plane was never going to leave at 07.30. We finally left over an hour late. As we approached Dubai there was a sandstorm and we were delayed landing by another hour. Needless to say we missed our connecting flight from Dubai to LGW.
we were then told at the transfer desk that the next flight would be almost 12 hours later at 02.50 the next morning!. We were then taken to yet another hotel which was poor quality and stayed there until 12 midnight when we were ferried back to airport. We finally arrived at Gatwick at 07.30 on the 3rd April . Two whole days late. My husband and I both lost two days paid leave and were due to complete on the 2nd April with the purchase of a property , which we failed to do and got charged another £260 pounds late fees.

We were upset that we were so late back and very upset with the non existent communication at times and lack of clean clothes and facilities we had while waiting for the plane to be put right. We were told that the flight from Manila was a new plane but we have our doubts about that as the tv monitors had all the same marks on them as the original plane did as we kept the same seats. We wish to make a serious compensation payment to us for the financial and emotional cost to us as a result of the long delay and bad handling by Emirates Management.

Contact the Emirates Airlines Complaint Department

• Corporate mailing address

Not available.

• Website link

• Customer service phone number

Not available.

Upset at Emirates Airlines?