Customer Satisfaction Results

Complaint Department

Posted by Christine James
Mar 29, 2014
Bad

On January 9th, 2014 I came to your beautiful city to visit my daughter, Margaret McAllister who is working in Dubai. On January 20th, while on a visit to Abu Dhabi I tripped on a curb, fractured my hip and was taken to Sheikh Khalifa Hospital. There I spent 7 days in the hospital receiving hip surgery and required recuperation. My surgeon, Dr F. Salib approved my travel back to Tucson, Arizona in the USA for February 10, 2014 based on the ability to fly business class which allowed me to January 21st my daughter called Emirates to change the flight back home and was charged a fee to change the flight to February 10th. At that time I had received an offer to upgrade to business class for 3,670.AED. She asked to take advantage of this upgrade fee because she suspected that I would need to travel business class back to the USA. She was told that 3 days before the new flight date we should receive this offer again. She was also told that she should provide all necessary medical information to Emirates at least 2 days before the flight to ensure a business class seat for me. She went with the Emirates medical paperwork to the Emirates office at the airport 5 days before the flight and was sent to 3 different counters then finally sent to the Emirates location at Business Bay. When my daughter arrived at the Business Bay location she was told that she should have taken the 3,670.AED upgrade to business class because now it will not be offered. She explained that when changing the reservation she was told that she needed to wait until 3 days before the new flight date for the same offer. My daughter was told that due to my age of 87 and the situation I would receive special consideration on the upgrade fee. After 2 visits and 4 days Emirates did nothing but say it was OK to fly. She was then told to wait for the morning of the flight when the cheapest upgrade would be available. Upon arriving at Dubai Airport the morning of the flight we were again sent to numerous desks just to try to check-in and upgrade my seat to business class. After 2 1/2 hours of being wheel from one desk to another we were told that the cheapest upgrade was 16,280.AED because there were only a few seats left. This was more than four times the rate of 3,670.AED. At 87 years old I have limited funds. Your staff was disorganized, and acted like thieves ready to charge whatever fee they knew they could get. To add insult to injury, after paying the 16,280AED, business class was only half full. I had a wonderful time while in Dubai and met many wonderful caring people; however the dealing with Emirates staff made both my daughter and I aware that your staff were not caring or concerned about helping me. The exorbitant fee charged for the business class seat made me feel like you were thieves just looking for an old lady to prey upon. I have provided you with the documentation of these issues and request that you provide me with a partial refund of the 16,280AED.

Have you had problems with Emirates Airlines?

Compare Emirates Airlines to Similar Airlines more...

Top 92 Reviews about Emirates Airlines

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Emirates Airlines customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Poor

I travel often for my line of work. On May 8, 2015, I travelled to Dubai through Emirates. The flight there was amazing. I got excellent service, the staff was pleasant, and the food was as I requested.

On my return journey, I was horrified. I did not receive my special diet that I requested. The staff had to make up something for me to eat, but this was difficult as I have a few diet restrictions. I still had to pay for my special food even though I never received it! I requested a drink from an attendant at 3 different times and she never returned with my drink. She completely avoided me and ignored my requests.

I have tried finding an address or email to write to the Customer Services and cannot find one! I would like to make this known to the Emirates Airlines as opposed to a complaint site, but there is no contact information that I can find. This is quite frustrating. If I haven't flown so many times prior, I would never fly Emirates again just because of this one incident. I would hate to see this airline go under, but it only takes incidents like these to have the customers never return. Emirates, you might want to retrain your staff...

Horrible

On the 19th May, I was travelling from Islamabad to Dubai (flight no. EK 615 seat no. 12A and 12B). I was travelling with my three year old son. The flight was early morning around 3.20 am.

One hour before landing in Dubai, my son needed some milk. I asked one of the Crew members if they could fill my son's bottle with milk. After waiting 15 mins, along with my son crying badly, I had to go to the kitchen side myself to ask for milk. One of your air hostess, whose name I didn't get, treated me very badly on asking for milk. She in her high, rude tone asked me to wait in my seat and that she can't help (like I am a begger asking for milk for my son). I was standing there along with my crying son until one of the
other male crew helped me.

I have travelled many airlines but your crew's attitude and behavior towards me was unacceptable. In the future, I will never travel with Emirates and I would advice anyone with kids to travel with Emirates.

Horrible

I live and work in Stockholm, Sweden and hold a senior position in an Education company there. I travelled to an Education conference in Lucknow from Stockholm on 13 May 2015. I flew from Stockholm - Dubai - Delhi with Emirates Airline and then Delhi- Lucknow with Jet Airways.

I and my company colleagues fly often to the Middle East and India and have an Emirates Frequent Flyer card. 11 of us are scheduled to fly to Dubai in June. I always check-in online and print out the boarding passes. I did this and travelled to Lucknow very safely attending my conference.

On 18 May, I was scheduled to travel back for a very important Business Meeting and dutifully did my on-line check-in in the morning, catching the Jet Airways flight from Lucknow - Delhi at 3.10pm, arriving in Delhi at 4.30 pm.My Emirates EK515 flight was not until 9.50 pm. So I killed some time in Delhi Airport and went to the International Departures section to board my Emirates flight at 8.20 pm.

The Immigration queque was long and it took around 35 minutes to get to the Immigration Officer, who rudely told me that they did not accept on-line check-in boarding passes and I would have to go to the Emirates Airline check in desk! I ran there to find that they had already closed the check in gate at 8.55!!

In panic I ran to the Information desk to explain my plight. The information clerk called Emirates Airline and said someone would come in around 5 minutes... half an hour passed and no-one showed up!! At 9.30 I asked again, and the clerk said someone from Emirates had been but they could not see me!! I was standing there all the time!! She called Emirates again and said someone would come right away.

I reminded her several times and eventually at 9:55 a very rude young man turned up and said that I would be Off-Loaded as a No-Show!! I complained and said that I wanted to speak to someone higher - I was firm, but very polite, but was rudely escorted out of the airport by security and told to come back at "around midnight."

I bluffed my way back into the airport at around 11:30 and went to the Emirates desk, and eventually was directed to the Emirates Shift Manager, who seemed to think that it was all a big joke, but did get me through to Emirates Reservations. I thought that I could catch the 4am Emirates Flight and still catch my EK 157 connection to Stockholm at 8am.

I even offered to pay to be upgraded to Business if the flight was busy. The Reservations Manager was polite but absolutely unhelpful!! She said that "maybe she could help if I waited until 3am, but could not guarantee" and that maybe I could get the next flight which left at 8am, but it would be costly. I begged for help, but she said that she could not help. I had no alternative but to buy the cheapest Airline flight I could back to Stockholm - with Aeroflot, at a cost of 1300 Euros!!

I wish Emirates to at least compensate me for the 1300 Euros and take action with Emirates officials to Delhi Airport. I am very insulted, as "a valued customer" by their rude and callous behaviour.

Horrible

I have already submitted a complaint but to date have not received a reply to my complaint. I have been requesting for a reply but have only received 2 return emails that you are looking into my complaint. Is this the reason you do not provide a telephone number so that people will forget and get fed up and give up?? Well, let me tell you with the hell I went through flying with you, I will not give up until I have satisfactory reply from you!!!

Poor

I would like to Thank you for the excellent service you provided and I'm very proud of your Airline and I wish you every success. However, I have something to mention to you. I became very sick in Dubai as soon as I had my meal. I suffered from severe stomach ache, diarrhea and bloating. After I arrived to Melbourne, I was sick for about a week as a result of the food that I had on the plane. Hence I couldn't write to you sooner.

Also my baggage got damaged, one bag has been torn in number of places and the other one is badly scratched.

Date: 10th May 2015
Booking confirmation - IZLIVB

I have been a loyal customer of Emirates Airlines. The hassle I experienced on 8th May 2015 on the airport of Dubai when I was about to travel from Dubai to Qatar was just unacceptable and it actually ruined my whole trip. The fact is that I was actually on a business trip of Al Shahba holding company. The trip varies from Jeddah to and Dubai to Qatar and my return was back to Jeddah. With respective duration period of 6 days stay in Dubai i.e. from 2nd May 2015 to 8th May 2015 and 6 days stay in Qatar i.e. from 8th May 2015 to 14th May 2015. I do have the booking confirmation that satisfies the above information.

I successfully accomplished my target in Dubai. But when I was heading for my trip in Qatar and reached the Dubai airport, there were a lot of people heading for check-in-counter due to slow action of the staff. The staff member get to my notice that I was 13 minutes late for check-in and as per the rules and regulation of Emirates Airlines, I have to pay 300 dirham due to no-show. I have not neglected the condition and paid the amount to catch the next flight in the evening.

I have reached the airport at appropriate timing and headed for check-in-counter. The check-in was successfully done by Mr. Rashid, the staff member, who cross checked my documents and my profession to satisfy whether I am eligible to travel or not. After check-in, I was issued the boarding card and my luggage was sent.

When I headed for boarding, I was stopped by the aircraft staff. I was astonished by the fact that came to my notice by this member that my profession was not suitable for this travel. The question is that when my profession was not appropriate for this travel then why was I issued the boarding card?

Perhaps, I have to meet a number of supervisors in the airport because there was not I single supervisor to help me for my problem. At last I meet a Duty manager named Mr. Kumar. I was told by the manager that check-in was on departure side so I have to go there. It was about 3 A M and I was just roaming in the airport. I came to the supervisors ‘Mrs. Marjo and Mrs. Mahira’. I was not well co-operated by them as they refused to give me the legal document and asked me to mail Emirates Airlines regarding the complaint.

Then I reached to the manager named ‘Mr. Ahlen Lizorte’. I didn’t get any support from him and he even used harsh language against me. Being a customer to him he is not supposed to behave with me as if I am urging him to do anything. I just want my rights to be claimed. As I was having no evidences against him, I have to record the voice his voice so that I can present it as some type of evidence. I actually did not have any information that it was ILLEGAL to tape anyone’s recording on airport. So I was told by a staff that I have to go to police station because of this act.

I was released by officer because I was no knowing that act was illegal and I was told to take care of it next time. I was also told by the officer that all the right that I was in need will be given by the Emirate Airlines only. I issued a new return ticket from airport and I have to book a room in a hotel named ‘Coral Daira’ for 1 night. Then I came back to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Due to the Emirates Airlines Staff I have faced a number of problems. I didn’t get any proper response. My Airlines booking for Qatar was wasted [Dubai to Doha (Qatar) and Doha (Qatar) to Dubai]. My booking in Qatar hotel was wasted. I have to stay 1 night extra in Dubai. My whole Business Trip was ruined.

Now I need proper response.

Poor

I Ekta Tangri along with my sons Master Praneel Tangri aged about 8 and Master Vihaan Tangri aged 21 months boarded Emirates Airlines flight EK 242 from Toronto Pearson International Airport on May 8, 2015 for New Delhi and occupied seats 43 J and 43 K . Just around departure time of 9-50 PM , an air hostess suspecting master Vihaan Tangri to be very ill, called the doctor. The doctor finding master Vihaan Tangri running 101 temperature instead of providing medical care declared that master Vihaan Tangri would not be allowed to travel . All this looked pre planned to adjust some other passengers and I along with two minor sons was forced de- board the flight. Is this how a mother with two minor sons treated by the Emirates Airlines?

I have provided details of guarantee of medical certificate for master Vihaan Tangri regarding his fitness to air travel to Canada office of the Airlines on with request of immediate allotment of confirmed seats to me and my two minor sons master Praneel Tangri and Vihaan Tangri to allow us to join marriage celebrations of my younger sister in India this week. I still have possession of the boarding passes and the bags with the airline stickers. In case the Airline does not act to provide us confirmed seating on New Delhi flight on May 11, 2015, I will be forced to get cancelled the reservations (as also of New Delhi- Toronto flight on May 29) I will be left with no option but to claim damages accruing from pre- planned huge inconvenience and mental torture inflicted on us by the action of the airline staff in forcibly de boarding a mother with her two minor sons from the New Delhi bound flight .

Bad

I always recommend Emirates to all friends & relatives but this time I was let down. The flight from Perth to Dubai on 6th May was great but my connecting flight from Dubai to Birmingham was not a good experience.

EK037 was late leaving, then we were delayed as some passengers were unable to fly so further delays as their bags were offloaded. Then I found my seat was in front of a couple with 2 noisy children so I could not sleep at all. I asked for an extra pillow for my back & this was never brought to me. I fetched one myself an hour later. My seat did not recline at all & due to the larger woman in front moving, my screen kept going blank.

Then we waited & waited for coffee after our meal. Every attendant promised they would be back then after a long delay my fellow traveller asked yet again & coffee was supplied.

I requested a vegan meal which was fine but then the afternoon tea consisted of two minute sandwiches, one of which was chicken!! In all these small but significant events spoiled my journey & I am dreading the return journey now on 28th May from UK - Dubai, then Dubai - Perth.

Horrible

Ek38 to Dubai. The flight was one hour late getting to Dubai from Birmingham. The same thing happened on the flight from Heathrow date 07/04/2015 landing in Dubai 08/04/2015. The connecting flight with Ek418, nobody off the Heathrow or Birmingham flights made their connection. We had to queue up and it took 2 hours for you to deal with just 2 dissatisfied customers arranging other flights!

We then had to complain to the person in charge about the length of time it was taking to book alternative flight about 30 more people. Surely, you could of held Ek418 back considering the amount of people of the Heathrow and Birmingham flights who actually made it to the gate 8.50. The plane was still at gate. Was this plane actually over booked? If so, why does this happen? It is the last time I will use Emirates Airlines and a lot of other disgruntled passengers have said the same thing!

Bad

I was flying from Johannesburg to Dubai; dated 11th Apr. 2015, (EK768) my seat no. : 27D. (Due to me as Vegetarian) I per-Booked my Vegetarian meal, as LADY STEWARD came serve my food(all passenger special meal request)before others(as norm.). I Notice that my meal is not veg.(i complaint to steward lady."she said okay" and left. In the mean time they were start serving meal to all the passenger, every one finish eat, my food tray still untouched in front of me, no one change. than they start collecting trays from all the passengers; I asked "i did not get my correct meal, its more than an hour,even everyone finish eat already. she replied to me "Oh, we are very busy serving the passengers". so i ask "I am not passenger? or did I made mistake to serve my food wrong.

She said unfortunately there is no Veg. Food left. if i like she can bring from First Class section but that will take some time(like doing me a very BIG FAVOR). I told the steward "I don't need your favor of any Food". i told her that your attitude and service is PATHETIC, don't even bother serve me anything the whole flight. Even than no one came to say APOLOGY or any kind of gratitude about mistake. That shows how PATHETIC service EMIRATE have and since than i have decided that i will never travel EMIRATE AIRLINE.

Horrible

The complaint is with regards to utter rude, unprofessional, and, to your company, disloyal behavior of your check in supervisor Mr Jahir Parker. I approached him with the innocent inquiry whether a fairly minor excess luggage charge could be waived or, alternatively, charged to my frequent flyer points. I was advised to do so by the check in clerk . The response of Mr Parker was a dry, irreverent and somewhat sarcastic “go and fly with another airline”. It was the last thing I expected from a service employee in a service extending company. I am a professor of international business, and I will continue to refer to this case as long as I teach And I teach in no less than twelve countries World wide!

My proposal is to give those responsible for client communications a special training stressing the message and the associated behavior. I am sure you are doing something like that but it seems that your effort is ineffective. Give another serious look at this activity and review it. I can help you there.

And, it goes without saying, you should express remorse for the behavior of this errant staff.

Horrible

Before we left UK, we found it necessary to change our return date by one week. For this my husband and I were charged £1000 for date change and also extra for our tickets. Considering it was all done by e-mail we printed our own tickets out therefore, no postage or paper involved and no staff. What a rip off!! We have made a complaint to Emirates but so far no answer is forth coming.

Bad

EK 641-Ref ticket no.1762108016476c1 09th April 2015 I was having flu when I asked and begging excuse ,one of the female serving staff -hostess to provide me some tissue but even after 10-15 minutes waiting she did not bother.even I pressed the bell button and it was on till landing but no one attend my request.Then,I requested Mr. muhammad, the staff host and requested for the provision of some tissues but he did not bring.After the flight landed I enquirer Muhammad why he did not bring tissues,he did not reply. Is this the level of passenger care? How far such an indifferent and apathatic attitude by your service staff? Ultimately we should abandon ultimately traveling with Emirates airline that as whole is intoxicated with greater market share or monopolized market business and thus ending up with business failure just because of poor customer care and indifferent staff attitude.

Such rude and attitude was again repeated when I was coming to Islamabad from Dubai on 13th April thru EK-612 at 3.20 a.m when after taking break fast I asked for water from the hostess who was having trolley and was busy busy gossiping with male host who was also standing with serving trolley but instead of providing me water asked me to wait and she kept me waiting.when I asked her again she was utterly rude and making faces and utmost discourtesy. All what I noticed instead of serving passengers,the staff prefer gossiping and socializing with each other and feel averse and indifferent to the passengers perhaps they feel Emirates will succeed for ever that in fact will not be the case.Every rise hath a fall n Emirates will definitely destined to face if staff mal attitude and indifferent behavior with the passenger continues unchecked.

Bad

On 28th January 2015, I booked a flight through Emirates.

When I checked in at the airport, I was issued a board card, and my baggage was accepted. As I walked away from the check-in desk, I was called back, and asked for "Yellow Fever Certificate." Although, I had been to Dar Es Salaam, in the month of October 2013, when I had climbed Kilimanjaro, for charity, I had my vaccination. Unfortunately, on this journey, I wasn't carrying this with me.

Since I did not have the certificate, I was refused boarding, and had my boarding pass taken away from me, and my bags were offloaded from the conveying belt.

However, something completely different happened. I asked him, could I ask my dad to scan across my yellow fever card? He said, "yes, this will suffice", however, time was of the essence. This was the only option I could think of, because I knew if I got a yellow fever shot, I’d have to stay in the country for 10 days. All of a sudden he tells me, I can get you the jab, and you're good to go. Just pay me $50, and I'll let you through.

Since bribery isn't within me, I refused to pay, and I wanted to speak to the manager. He said yes, but you'll have to wait for the flight to take off, as he's assisting the pilot. I said fine, by this time, I knew I had missed my flight, and everything was out of my control. After speaking to the 'Manager' he tells me, you'll have to visit Emirates office tomorrow morning and buy a new ticket. When I asked him about the yellow fever card, he said a scanned copy will suffice. I said ok, fine.

Next day, I went to the Emirates office, and was forced to pay $444 for a new ticket, then I was good to go. The same evening, I returned back to airport, and checked in happily, but wasn't quizzed about my yellow fever certificate?! If it's essential, how come he didn't ask for it? And why was I forced, to go through the trauma of buying a new ticket?

I'm shocked, by the action of Emirates staff, as I was told bribery is against Emirates policy. On my return journey, from AHD to DXB, I spoke to an Emirates personnel, and he advised me to write a letter immediately.

Horrible

I just returned from a trip to Hong Kong, and I was not informed that I would not be picked up at the Hong Kong end since you cut back on costs. This surprised me as I was traveling Business Class. Very upsetting! The plane you used to get us from Hong Kong to Dubai was so antiquated that it should go to a museum. It was a horrible experience! I took my daughter via Dubai for her to have the EK 380 experience and some of it was just dreadful. We had to hand carry our bags down in Dubai and be bussed into the terminal. Very uncomfortable and disappointing. You must let your passengers know you are cost cutting.

Horrible

On February, 25 2015, My parents traveled on Air Emirate FLT 212 Economy traveled from Houston to Dubai and from Dubai to India. As per their request, we had requested Wheel Chair for both of them because of Health condition. My Father has COPD and Heart Problem. He is 70 years old. He can't even walk a few steps. Their experience was ok from Houston to Dubai, but when they had to take flight from Dubai. They experienced worst traveling.

In detail, from Dubai, Emirate customer service was really bad. They did not provide wheel chair for my Mom and Dad. My Father had to walk a lot, and he started to get shortness of breath and chest pain and Asthma Attacks. My poor parents could not speak English where they could ask for help. Somehow my parents manage to get to the flight. My mom spoke little English to explain to air host to tell them my dad could not breath well, and if one of the air host can pick up hand bag and put in top compartment. Guess what Emirate, shame on your staff, she said. She can't do it the old 70 years customer has to do it, because she has back problem.

Second trip from India to Dubai, again on 24th March 15. Air Emirate FLT 501, No Wheel Chair provided from Dubai. Why Is that? Not one time two time bad experience, my mom is having Knee surgery because she had to handle the luggage and my dad because my dad couldn't walk because of Asthama and she fell down. she has to go through the knee surgery and and my dad had to hospitalize. We told all our family and friends never travel with Emirate ever again!!

Poor

I, Mohammad Amjad Khan, flew with Emirates from Islamaba to Glasgow via Dubai on 6 April 2015. My complaint is about the fight crew from Dubai to Glasgow flight No.EK025, seat No.28C. I have travelled with many airlines, and until the experience I had on this flight, I would have put Emirates first. Many of my family and friends are also frequent flyers with Emirates.

This was a very unpleasant and disturbing journey for me. So much so, that I could not relax sufficiently to have even one minute of sleep during the flight. I have an ongoing difficulty holding cups etc with one hand, due to my shaking hands which causes spillage. The Air Hostess, during my meal when serving me coffee was exceptionally rude! I asked her to please put the cup on my tray explaining the above difficulty I have. She abruptly said to me "if you can't hold the cup how can you drink from it?" When I explained my problem to her she still insisted in giving me the coffee in my hand resulting in me spilling it. She turned away and started serving other people ignoring the situation. Other passengers sitting next to me were also disgusted with her attitude towards me.

Later, during the flight, I request another cup of coffee, and she said I would need to go with her to the kitchen area, where the food is stored etc. This was odd to me, but I followed her. Again, I explained my difficulty with my shaking hands but, she still gave me the coffee on a tray which I had to carry back to my seat spilling most of it on the way. At this point, I asked to speak to the Head of the Cabin Crew, and she walked away saying that that person was too busy serving first class customers.

This kind of treatment I would not have expected from any airline crew, especially Emirates. It left me feeling upset and angry, completely spoiling any pleasure I may have experienced during this journey. As for my hand shake I can provide medical evidence that this is an ongoing difficulty I have. I am really disappointed by the lack of understanding from your crew and feel ostracized for asking the flight attendant to do me a favor by handling my coffee differently than she is used to. I am so embarrassed by the treatment of the flight attendant that I will NEVER use Emirate again. I will also recommend my family and friends to be wary when they travel with Emirates as they, too, might be put in vulnerable, self-deprecating positions.

Poor

I missed my connecting flight due to a delay in my city by emirates which led to me missing vital family functions on my original due date of arrival and the following day. None of these missed functions can be replaced. Consequently I had health problems as I did not have my medication which were in my main luggage. Evidence for all the above dates and times and events can be proven.

Poor

I travelled from Dxb to Manila apr 14 2015P with my 14 month old baby boy 330 am Flight. The customer service was rubbish. They serve the breakfast while my baby is sleeping on my lap so I told the stewardess to serve it later coz I cant eat while my baby is on my lap and I want to wait till he wakes up so we can eat together. When he wakes up I askes the stewardess to serve it and she said that they are preparing for lunch and it will takes time if I want the breakfast I told her I can wait. But she never comeback to me at all and found out that they dont serve breakfast anymore. my baby and I was so hungry and they let us wait for lunch to be serve which tooks 1 more hour. so I asked them again at least to give me a cup noodles for my baby they told me to wait again and nobody comes back. They took my stroller so I have to get out of the plane with 2 bags and a child carrying everything They told me that they will help me but nobody did. Im so disappointed and will never use this airline again.

Bad

We were due to fly home on 18.25 flight on Tuesday 31st March 2015 from Manila to LGW via Dubai . We taxied down to runway and then waited for an hour before told that the hydraulics were faulty. We then went back to airport and waited another three hours while plane was checked and found to be irreparable at the time. we were then disembarked and stayed another hour or so in airport until we were told we would be taken to hotel for the night. We were given our first proper meal since boarding the plane at 18.00 hours at about 1.00 in the morning. 7 hours later. Then we were informed later on in the morning of 1st that our flight would be 20.00 1st April 2015. A few hours later we were told that the flight would then be the following day at 07.30. Each time there were long delays before any info reached us. We did not have any luggage and were in the same clothes for two days!. We were then woken up at 02.00 on 2nd April 2015 and taken to the airport at 03.00. for the 07.30 flight.

At 07.30 nothing happened after several individual passengers had asked the ground staff we were eventually told that the crew had not turned up and were due to arrive at 08.30. The passengers were very agitated and when the crew turned up they were not received very well although we were later told taht they were on schedule but the plane was never going to leave at 07.30. We finally left over an hour late. As we approached Dubai there was a sandstorm and we were delayed landing by another hour. Needless to say we missed our connecting flight from Dubai to LGW.
we were then told at the transfer desk that the next flight would be almost 12 hours later at 02.50 the next morning!. We were then taken to yet another hotel which was poor quality and stayed there until 12 midnight when we were ferried back to airport. We finally arrived at Gatwick at 07.30 on the 3rd April . Two whole days late. My husband and I both lost two days paid leave and were due to complete on the 2nd April with the purchase of a property , which we failed to do and got charged another £260 pounds late fees.

We were upset that we were so late back and very upset with the non existent communication at times and lack of clean clothes and facilities we had while waiting for the plane to be put right. We were told that the flight from Manila was a new plane but we have our doubts about that as the tv monitors had all the same marks on them as the original plane did as we kept the same seats. We wish to make a serious compensation payment to us for the financial and emotional cost to us as a result of the long delay and bad handling by Emirates Management.

Contact the Emirates Airlines Complaint Department

• Corporate mailing address

Not available.

• Website link

• Customer service phone number

Not available.

Upset at Emirates Airlines?