Customer Satisfaction Results
2.63 out of 5 Stars
8 Consumer Reviews

Disney Channel
Complaint Department

Welcome to the Disney Channel company complaint page. Here you can file a complaint against Disney Channel online for poor customer service, billing problems, or report a rude employee. If you need to contact the Disney Channel corporate office with your feedback, there is information listed below including mailing address, customer service phone number, and support email address.

Have you had problems with Disney Channel?

Compare Disney Channel to Similar TV Networks more...

Top 8 Reviews about Disney Channel

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Disney Channel customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Same episode 4 times a day in denmark, come on you have enough shows and episodes to show different episodes through the day not the same on - sometimes right after or after tow episodes that not okay. Same move at night and next morning. The tv-guide doesn't fit.

Upvote (0)

The Girl Meets World series never plays the episodes in order. I record them but I sometimes have to wait days to get the missing episodes in the series. Please would you play the series in order. I watch the Disney Channel all the time and am getting tired of small problems like these that add up to a really big frustration. Perhaps eventually the corporate office at Disney will hear the complaints and fix the issues.

Upvote (0)

On Disney Jr, you advertise that if you write Sofia a letter she will write back. When the kids see the cartoon and Sofia is actually answering them and sending them a letter that's what the kids are expecting. Yes you did send them a letter but the thought was not put into it. My two children wrote Sofia a letter. They both asked her a different question. Neither one of their questions were answered. In fact they both received the same exact worded letter. Now my three year old didn't pick this up. But my six year old who could actually read the letter that was sent did. His question was not answered and also she said she hoped she could meet him one day. Well Sofia you met us in February when we were at Disney. You might not remember because you meet a lot of kids. But My six year old does remember. This write to Sofia was a complete let down. Why would you advertise this and not answer their questions. We loved the idea. But the letter was a complete let down.

Upvote (0)

Disappointing to see how much marketing and ads go into showing witch-themed toys, shows, etc. Once upon a time, Disney channel showed educational and innocent cartoons to kids. Now the very influential teen-like mind set has totally corrupted the quality of the channel and now I must monitor commercial breaks for my two year old because who knows what given moment a witch or ghost will pop out or the new wannabe-bratz/chuckie look-a-like dolls.

Upvote (0)

Whenever I watch Disney channel, and it goes to commercial or back from commercial, the guy that transitions back to the show makes me angry. I hate how he narrates everything that's happening. A simple "we'll be right back" would be just fine. But when he does this, it makes me want to throw my shoe at the television. Everyone I have mentioned this to feels this way as well. Please fix this. I'm very upset with it and avoid watching Disney channel because of it. Thanks, Kaylee

Upvote (0)

I'm 14, and Disney Channel used to be my favorite channel. I should mention that I'm from Dallas, Texas. I understand, as a southern state, we are the subject of many stereotypes and jokes about our "culture." I can handle the occasional joke at our expense, but Disney has taken it too far. I actually really enjoy Girl Meets World, but they had to go down the road of making a character the epitome of a stereotype. I've never met one person who has an accent in Texas, the only people wearing cowboy boots and ten gallon hats are tourists, and the people I know who can actually ride a horse, ride English instead of Western. This ridiculous portrayal of my home needs to stop. We are not rednecks. We are not something to be made fun of. I've seen other examples of this on Jessie and Wizards of Waverly Place. I'm deeply wounded by what has been shown. Children all over the U.S. now think that that's how we live. Our city is no different than any other. The show directors need to take a step back and think, "If someone talked about my home like this, how would I feel?" That's all I have to say on the subject.

Upvote (2)

My name is Donna and I love to watch Disney Channel. I watch it almost every day... Provably because I'm 12 years old... But what I wanted to say is that I don't like the new theme song on Austin & Ally. I liked the old one. I also would like to tell you that Disney is going down hill. Your movies aren't as good as the older ones and I think you should leave the old shows on. I am a Kim Impossible and a Wizards Of Waverly Place fan. I think that all the old shows should be put back on Disney Channel or at least have a day in the week where you guys show the old shows and movies all day. I hope you read this and keep it in mind. Give it some thought. Thank you.

Upvote (1)

Disney Channel is always a magical world not only for kids but also for everyone who wish to round up in dream lands with animated cartoons, imaginary colorful life. My weekends are always interesting with my kids watching Disney Channel shows, Videos, Games like Club Penguin,Monstober etc.,. You can also visit Disney park where we have colorful theme parks,exciting games and lot more fun when stepped in.

Contact the Disney Channel Complaint Department