Customer Satisfaction Results

Disney Channel

Complaint Department

Filed by Donna on Apr 19, 2015
Consumer Rating

My name is Donna and I love to watch Disney Channel. I watch it almost every day... Provably because I'm 12 years old... But what I wanted to say is that I don't like the new theme song on Austin & Ally. I liked the old one. I also would like to tell you that Disney is going down hill. Your movies aren't as good as the older ones and I think you should leave the old shows on. I am a Kim Impossible and a Wizards Of Waverly Place fan. I think that all the old shows should be put back on Disney Channel or at least have a day in the week where you guys show the old shows and movies all day. I hope you read this and keep it in mind. Give it some thought. Thank you.

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Disney Channel?

Compare Disney Channel to Similar TV Networks more...

Disney Channel Customer Feedback Trending Now

2 Disney Channel consumers have created complaints against Disney Channel to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free Disney Channel complaint form to share your review. Need to contact Disney Channel corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

Consumer Rating

Disney Channel is always a magical world not only for kids but also for everyone who wish to round up in dream lands with animated cartoons, imaginary colorful life. My weekends are always interesting with my kids watching Disney Channel shows, Videos, Games like Club Penguin,Monstober etc.,. You can also visit Disney park where we have colorful theme parks,exciting games and lot more fun when stepped in.

Contact the Disney Channel Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Disney Channel. What is their corporate mailing address?

Not available. Click here to file your Disney Channel complaint online.

• I want to call the Disney Channel customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

Not available. Click here to file your Disney Channel complaint online.

• I need to visit the Disney Channel company website. What is their website address?