Canadian Tire Customer Service

Contact Canadian Tire Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-387-8803

Over 90% of Canadians live within 15 miles of a Canadian Tire outlet and over 80% of Canadians visit a Canadian Tire outlet each year. If you need to contact customer service, you will find their website offers help in both English and French. They even have an anti-phishing guarantee. By phone you may call 1-800-387-8803 for help in English or 1-800-565-3356 for French customer service.

You may also write a letter to their headquarters at 2180 Yonge Street, P.O. Box 770, Station K, Toronto ON M4P 2V8. Their website has a very informative “fast facts” tab and their social media presence includes Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and Pinterest. Canadian Tire lists several charitable investments, one of which invested over $56 million into the youth of Canada.

Founded by Alfred J. and J. William Billes and called Hamilton Tire and Garage, Ltd, at the height of distribution over 9 million catalogs were delivered into Canadian homes. Canadian Tire, Ltd has been a Canadian icon since 1922 with more than 1700 retail and petroleum outlets. They specialize in automotive, sports, leisure and home products. With 58,000 employees, this publicly owned corporation grossed more than 12.9 billion in sales during 2013.

Its subsidiaries include: Part Source, Forzani Group, Canadian Tire Financial Services, MARKS and Canadian Tire Petroleum. Their motto is “tested for life in Canada”. Their CEO, Michael B. Medline, was brought on board recently to bring Canadian Tire into the digital age.

Canadian Tire Contact Information

1-800-387-8803

B

Browse reviews of other Auto Repair

Top Canadian Tire Complaints

Went to buy truck tires at the store in Burlington on Fairview and because I am a new corporate employee so I wanted to support the company.After waiting in line for 15 minutes because it’s was busy no big deal,I showed the gentleman what tire I needed and he informed me of the price which was in total over $200.00 more then The Ford dealer down the street.I then ask do you price match and he informed me they do but you have to go to the parts desk which I proceeded to do and waited again in line.The gentleman who helped me there was very good and after he ordered the 4 tires he told me to go back again to the other counter to pay for them and make an appointment to have them installed, so then I wait again.So I finally get to the counter and said I need to make an appointment to have these tires installed and also pay for them,he tells me The the earliest that this can be done is December 9th which I find ludicrous that’s almost a month.So I said I will just pay for them and have them installed somewhere else and I can’t believe he told me to go to the other counter to pay for them.Obvious after 35 minutes I just left and bought them at ford.Very poor service

The floor staff person help at the Stouffville branch ignored the order of customers waiting and did NOT pay any attention or listen to this fact. I left and I will buy ELSEWHERE.

I bought a dura max shed 10x8 on sale for $844 and then paid install and delivery on april.25 it was set for may 8th to get done install calls me says he on way i said you have to go get shed cause i pay delivery he said i do not deliver call quick contractors they give me the run around for a week about we put an investagation in to were your shed is in other words means they cant find it i got mad and call canadian tire upper jasmes in hamilton got manager on phone she was great they come today finally to put it together and it missing 3 pieces it is just 1 thing after the other with problems with you guys now shed is half up and good knows hiw long i have to wait for the parts now your stores are nothing but bullshit and wasting peoples time i will make sure all my friends know never to shop canadain tire as i am so feed up almost 5 weeks a.run around to get my shed put up and delivered to my house bullshit just give my a straight answer not a run around never ever shopping canadian tire again

I received a $30.00 promo card when I spent over $150.00 at your Sylvan Lake Store on April 25, 2019. At the same time the cashier also enrolled me in your rewards program and gave me a triangle card. The promo card was put in with the triangle card in a folder. I never looked at it until today May 07, 2019 when I went to this store to make a purchase with the card. I was surprised to learn that it had an expiry date of May 05, 2019. The cashier had never mentioned that the card had an expiry date and as gift cards are not allowed an expiry I assumed that I could use the card at my leasure.

I explained the situation to the woman at customer service. She was very assertive with a too bad for you type of attitude. I asked if maybe a manager would be able to help me. The manager came and was open to trying to help me by calling the GM. All the while he was on the phone the customer service rep kept on talking to him saying it is a promo card it has expired. She was just not very understanding and not open to helping in anyway. The manager explained that there was nothing he could do as the card had expired. I said ok I do understand but I want to make a suggestion that at your staff meetings when you have promotions going on that it would be a good idea to insist that your cashiers let the customers know about the expiry. As I was trying to talk with the manager the customer service rep kept interjecting her opinion. I finally had to explain to her that I was speaking with the manager and not her. She was not very customer friendly while chewing on her gum and insisting on getting her point across.

So now I have two suggestions for your company. Training you customer service reps that once a manager is on the scene he/she is the one that should be dealing with the customer and the rep should return to her duties rather than leaving other customers wait while she expresses her opinion and that all cashier should be informed of the importance of telling customers about expirey dates.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email and any remedies you may have.

My car 2004 Grand Prix was towed by Canadian tire roadside size assistance to Canadian tire ,499 Main Street south on May 3rd 2019 for Repair due to one of the one of the brake line was ruptured ,brake line fluid was leaking and it was not in drive able condition.
Car was examined by one of the mechanic and he determined and was adamant he will loose his license because he sees a rust spots on the other line as well and other brake parts as well to be replaced . Just because he was not interested in replacing line he created a repair order as fast as he could of $3032. Even myself is an Aerospace Engineer i saw in the the facility resources were very minimum and not competent to handle that kind of repair. Mechanic didn’t even put a brake line fluid in the reservoir to test the leak even i did it at home to see the leak. So then i called the Canadian Tire Roadside Assistance to be towed back to my residence. Even though i was a member he said i will be charged by $65 +Tax. Good experience though .
So i ended up paying to Canadian Tire Total: 62.15 + 73...= $135.00 .

I went to get my tires switched from winters to summers at the Newmarket location.

I made an appointment for 2pm on a Monday and had me waiting for 2 hours as still had not gotten to my car.

I had to leave to get my children from school, so my car tires did not get done.

What is the point of appointment bookings if still making the customer wait for that long.

The representative was also very rude and inconsiderate.

Worst customer service ever. Will not be going back.

2 weeks ago I was driving to Sarnia to visit my Mom. I was driving from Brantford to Sarnia. As I was approaching Sarnia in the rental car my right tire was loosing air. I was very nervous but managed to get to Sarnia and filled the tire with air.
When I was leaving to drive back the tire was worse so I went to Canadian Tire on London Road, Sarnia Ont.
It was 4.50 and they were closing at 5,00. I wasn’t sure how to get in so I tapped on the window. The young lady glanced looked away and pointed to a.door . As I came in I was already irked by the rudeness , the young lady did not really acknowledge me until I was literally standing in front of her and even that took time. I explained my situation and her answer was no we are closing. I again stressed to her that I had to drive back and needed a solution. Could they change the tire something. The answer was no and she suggested to me that I go in the store and buy a patch kit. I was rather shocked and again said to her so there is nothing you will do because you are closing in 10 minutes. I walked out and she actually said to me have a nice day really,,,, I went to a gas station and the attendant fixed the puncture in 5 minutes with the best service. It takes a lot for me to talk about customer service as I have been in the industry for over 45 yrs. I would not have any customers if I acted like your employee. I was very disappointed in the NO customer service I did not get. I’m not sure if you care I just felt I should say something.

Canadian Tire triangle credit card and department, Recently I had to get a replacement card as there had been fraudulent use and charges on my card, at that time the lady was helpful, actually don't use my card regularly but, In Feb. I had to do an online course and also had to purchase security update on my computer , so I used the card , then when I got my statemen I realized there kept on being charges on my card so in March I called , they reversed them and said the only way was to re issue a new card. At that time she did not explain that the charges would be carried over , and I waited to see my next months statement. I have always paid more than my minimum sometimes paid over what I owed . so in April 10 I tried to renew my office 365 and my card did not work . I had received new card but had not activated it . I activated it online so I thought and proceeded to try and buy 365, however it still did not work I called the # for Canadian tire and they said the system was down and try online . I thought ok I've done that and I should be good to go . I only have a $300 limit . and the balance said $129.90 and when I had not received the statement Today . April 16th ( March' s Statement...) and said differently , and that it was due on the 16th . today . Yesterday when I called it said I had not made a payment since Nov. 2018 at that Time I had only used it 1 or2 times for small amount and had not used it till Feb. … and they said until the $129 was paid It would be blocked I tried to explain the situation and they did not help only restating policy, I tried to explain that I had contact with Canadian tire re the fraud . so not Like I did not communicate, and that I was waiting for the statement first . for the new card to see all was well as and charges had been removed . they didn't care so I went directly to a Canadian Tire Store to make Payment in Full for $130. and thinking with this day in computers it should be quick and almost immediate. however not the case the card would not today work and when I looked online the credit payment had not been applied , and when I spoke to someone again today I was told it will take 2-3 business days .. and yesterday I was not told that .

Upon checking out I specifically asked the cashier which card to use to ensure I received Canadian Tire money. I had my VISA and Debit Card both available. She barked back that she doesn't decide how much money to give me the computer tells her. I repeated my request. Again she repeated her response. Finally I got thru to her and she said it didn't matter how I paid - the computer told her how much money to give me back. So I used my VISA. Her face dropped and she mumbled oh it didn't tell me how much to give you so she gave me 10 cents. I spent $42.36 before tax and 10 cents didn't seem correct. So I went over to the service counter. Immediately the girl said oh its your fault you used your VISA. I explained the situation and she cut me off saying that cashier was new. I kept my cool and said that it was fine that she was new, we were all new at one point. I told her I was just asking for the Canadian Tire money as compensation since I specifically asked which card to use to pay. She huffed and puffed and finally gave me a $1.00. She then took two second to speak to the cashier in line and that was it. Both girls were very young and I get that is who you hire part time. But my gosh, some training in customer complaints and resolution is needed. All the cashier had to say was this: "Oh I am new and am not sure but I would be pleased to go and check for you. Do you mind waiting a moment while I do so?". A perfectly acceptable response and we would not have had any of these issues. Training is always the first thing to be cut. But your store in Tsawwassen (Canoe Way) is in desperate need of some.

My receipt information for you: Purchase made on March 31 at 3:23 pm. Operator #33 Float: 001 Transaction #105

A yes I was accused and kicked out of canadian tire for 2 years in moncton nb and there wasnt even product or any items on me that where stolen is there a way to get that lifted cause I do spend alot theet

*Always advertised items not in stock. Many times wasted with trips to this store and "not in stock" on 1st day of flyer sale
(typical excuses, late delivery, shortage at warehouse, etc.)
* Never any assistance from staff
(hunting staff down, then sent to wrong aisle or ignored when obviously seeking items... wasted time in unhelpful store)
* Useless to call before going, most times NO ONE answers phone and if able to leave message, manager ignores the voice message!
* Don't bother buying here if there's question of returning (for refund, exchange or even a gift card) No flexible at all for customer. Lousy return with a receipt, absolutely NO allowances without, even though positively Cdn. Tire item.
***All in all, worse experiences with every visit! Will not return ever, will go further to a more compliant, amicable customer friendly outlet

I have never made a complaint to Canadian Tire as it has always been one of our favourite stores.

On 2018 November 29 at approx 8.00 pm, my wife and I attended Canadian Tire on Tecumseh Rd E in Windsor Ontario in order to purchase two different Bissell vacuum cleaners for Xmas gifts. We located an employee who was near the area (later learned to be Sabrina) who advised us she would attend and had us wait in that isle. We waited for approx 15 minutes and realized she was not returning therefore, we attended the service desk to request someone assist us and they paged an employee. After some time the same employee (Sabina) attended rather reluctantly and it appeared that we were bothering her. We remained polite throughout. We purchased one and let the matter rest.
Tonight, 2018 Dec 06, I returned with another family member to purchase another more expensive Vacuum that was on sale from $350.00 but could not locate one. A.young man approx 17 yrs was near the same isle as observed that we needed assistance. He was polite, helpful and called for an employee. The same employee who works that section (Sabina) attended the isle and I politely asked if she could assist me in locating one. She advised me to wait in the isle once more. Again it appeared as if she was annoyed at having to do so. Approx 15-20 min had passed and it was obvious that she was not returning. The same young man was still near the isle and I advised him that she had not returned. He looked surprised. He again called for an employee. After several minutes, the same employee (Sabina) attended with a very sour look on her face. When we realized it was the same employee with the same poor attitude, I refused to be helped by her and advised her that I would do it on my own since I waited 20 minutes for her again.. I subsequently - with difficulty, found the vacuum and purchased one. I located that same fine young man and thanked him repeatedly for his help. I also advised him what had transpired because I overheard Sabina bullying him and making excuses stating that we did not need her.
I am 57 yrs old and respect that stress can affect us all but, please recognize that the store was practically empty. I remain so offended by this woman that I have resorted to submitting a complaint like this. I understand that we all are taught to take a cool down period before acting on our impulses but, I cannot help myself on this one. I have been a loyal customer of Canadian Tire since I was a teenager and have always been more than happy with the service I received in the past. I have always been respectful to your employees and received that respect in return.

I thank you in advance. Respectfully,
Mr. Bert Rieti
1622 Chornoby Crescent
Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada
N8N-4W3
(519)818-6058

WANTED TO BUY 4 SNOW TIRES AND 4 RIMS. I WAS TOLD I HAD TO WAIT 2 WEEKS. AT THAT RATE HOW WOULD YOU SELL ANY TIRES? YOU JUST LOST 1,000 DOLLARS OF BUSINESS. THE NEXT THING TO DO IS FOR ME TO GET RID OF THIS TRIANGLE CARD. IT IS NO GOOD IF I CAN'T USE IT WHEN I WANT TO!!!

We got a flyer in the mail on Friday with a sale on tires . On Sunday the only day I have off work I went to buy 4 tires and an alignment they tell me they don't have any in stock. So they check all the other stores and they don't have any either and never did have them in stock. They told me they have to order them.How can you have a sale and not have any in stock.And Canadian stores wonder why we buy American. I drove a half hr to get here at opening all a waste of my time

I have been to the two stores in Cambridge ont.the differance is like day and night I worked for ctc many years ago and if I was as sloppy and ignorant as some of the staff I would have had my butt put out of the store so fast .the store is such a mess things are not we're they should be I have spoken to many who feel the same I will not go near that place again it is on Dundas st. 519 2677119. thank you. Ron

I went into the Canadian tire store in Mission to purchase two Michelin radial tires to replace the two front tires on a Toyota Camry, after one front tire received a puncture threw the sidewall. I dealt with the manager of the service department and requested two tires to replace the ones on the drive axles that had not been properly rotated by the previous owner of the car, who had purchased the Michelin tires from Canadian tire. I was told the tires had been discontinued and was advised of an equivalent replacement tire Michelin makes. I purchased two tires and had them mounted and balanced on the summer rims as I was running the four winter tires and rims, and for them to dispose of the old tires. I took the tires I had purchased home and put them with the two other summer tires that were in storage wraps. A few days latter I went to change all four wheels myself, (I am a fully licensed interprovincial auto mechanic with license's as a stationary engineer and a marine mechanic with a license as a marine mechanic recognized anywhere in the British Commonwealth for marine) I do not let anyone touch a car or boat I will be operating, I found the two other summer radials were warn to a point that I would not install them. So I went back to the Canadian tire store in Mission and asked the service manager for two more matching Michelin tires. He informed me that they did not have anymore and that particular tire he sold me was discontinued, that is why they were on sale. I informed him that if I had been told that when I purchased them I would never have purchased them to begin with. I was getting annoyed and asked him to look up if any other Canadian tire store had two of them. He looked it up and said the store in Port Coquitlam had two. I asked him if he could have them sent to the Mission store? He said No. I asked him to phone the Port Coquitlam store and have them set out for me to pick up and bring them back to the Mission store to be mounted and balanced. He did that for me and I drove over sixty kilometers round trip to pick them up and return to the Mission store to have them mounted and balanced, like the first two I had purchased there. Upon my return the service manager informed me that his other mechanical person had phoned in sick. I said okay they did not have to be mounted today for him to please phone me when they were mounted and I would come and pick them up, plus the other two tires they were removing as I wanted them for trailer tires. On the trailer I tow with the Camry, he said okay he would. I returned two days latter to see what was happening with my tires! I entered the service department to find it deserted and began looking for someone to help me (so were two other customers) I found a service writer playing on his cellphone in the managers office! I informed him I was looking for my tires, he then found them mounted and sitting in the shop. I asked him for my mounted tires and the two that had been removed that I had asked the service manager to keep for me for trailer tires. He said that he thought they had not been "saved" for me to come back another day and talk to the service manager. I was getting mad but did not raise my voice or say anything to him. I simply asked for the bill and my tires! He could not find the bill and asked for my name? I told him my name and he tried looking it up but could not find it. He asked me for my name again and I repeated it to him, then I spelled it to him. He still could not find it. He then made a phone call to someone who I presume was the service manager and after being directed several times by the person on the other end of the phone he found the unprinted bill and I paid it, with my options master card. At this point another employee walked up and tried asking me if I was interested in a Canadian Tire card to earn extra points. I told her no! I was going home to cancel my options master card and write a very nasty letter to Canadian tire after my experience! Then the service writer wheeled my tires to the counter and began to walk off! I stopped him and asked him for my copy of the "Bill" he then returned and gave me my copy of the "Bill" but not the tires they had removed, I asked him again where my tires were that they had removed he then said again he thought that they had been thrown out for me to come back and ask the service manager, I told him to write a note to the service manager to phone me and explain where my tires were that had been removed! I was going home to cancel my options master card! I came home and phoned the number on the back of my card to cancel my card and complain about the rotten service I was having with the Mission Canadian Tire store. The poor woman who answered the phone explained she had nothing to do with Canadian Tire and that I would have to phone tomorrow to get a pay out. She said she had nothing to do with Canadian Tire, that she worked for MasterCard and gave me a number to phone tomorrow to report what had happened to Canadian Tire and that they were eastern time four hours ahead of western time, so the Canadian Tire service that I would have to phone was closed and for me to phone tomorrow to complain and cancel my card. She then said for me to phone back tomorrow to get a payout and cancel my card with MasterCard. I came home and phoned the police officer I had purchased the car from and he told me it had been a horror show when he purchased the tires from Canadian Tire, that he had returned several times to the store to get the original set of tires rebalanced because they thumped after installation and that he had to go to a different tire store to get them balanced properly! He then told me he would never deal with Canadian Tire again!
Former Canadian Tire Customer!
William E. Perfitt

Hi complaint department.
Recently I purchased an garage door opener from the Beacon hill store. the Master Craft Garage Door Keyless Entry System model number 046-0506-0.
I have had nothing but trouble with the operation of this unit. I have had to contact Skylink to get it replaced twice. I am now on my third Garage Door Opener (GDO).
The system keeps losing its distant travel settings. Leaving my garage door always open. Only this time after I left the door reopened and my garage was open to anyone that would take advantage of this. This resulted in my mountain bike being stolen. I hold your faulty product responsible. If your door worked like you claim it should I would still have a bike. In good business practice as well as customer relations I believe Supplier (Canadian Tire) should replace my bike.

Very unimpressed with the product.
Jesse Owlchild

I went into the Canadian Tire store at Findlay Creek Ottawa to look at Snowblowers..I saw one for 899.[and some cents] and decided thats the one...When I asked for assistance they informed me the price shown was the wrong tag..??? so I said well this one says 899.and this is the one I want..to make a long story short they refused to honor the price that was fixed on the machine..I could have it for 999.[and some cents] To err is human they said and they could not help me...needless to say was not impressed and walked out the door..Before that I said I would like to speak to the manager and the gentleman said he was the manager so I asked to speak to the owner but he wasnt in the store..I think if there is a big ticket stating the price in floresent green ..that should be the price and they should honor it and if it was a mislabeled item they can fix it after they honor the one I wanted..Terrible customer service..Wish I had a photo but dont have a cell phone..

went to Canadian tire today at 930 am for 3 sale items. today was the 1st day for the flyer. not 1 of the items were in stock. this is not the first time this has happened. the 1 was a purchase for a 55 INCH TV.stock number is 399-1294-6....... THEY TOLD ME THERE WAS NOT A TV AVAILABLE in Calgary until DEC 30.THEY SAID THERE WAS 1 AVAILABLE IN OKATOKS. I called and they said they didn't have 1. today was a 1 day promo that if u purchased $200 or more u would receive a $50 card.. well walked out empty handed. I spend a lot of money at Canadian tire each year and sometimes its the only flyer I look at.. I think inventory should be checked more closely before it becomes a flyer item. this happens to often

On August 31, 2017 my husband purchased a T-Fal Pressure from the Centrepoint store as a gift for me. I was not able to figure out how to use it and when I examined it further it looked used. On September 3, 2017 I decided that I would return it as I was going out of the country and did not have the time to figure it out. The person at the return desk said he could not take the item back and he along with another employee insisted that the item could not have been used when I bought it. I told them that was how I took it from the shelf and there was only one of the item. Since I could not use the item, I left it on the counter with no refund. My husband paid $139.99 plus tax for this item and this is not the first time that I have bought things at Canadian tire that either did not work or was used. As a matter of fact I bought some solar lights last year and took them oversees and to this day they have not worked. I didn't even bother to return them.

The staff that I dealt with at this store at Yonge and Steeles were lacking in customer service skills and for this reason I will no longer go to that store. I will also encourage my husband to cancel the credit card that he just acquired.

I have dealt with Canadian Tire for many years and this experience was both costly and unpleasant. Thank you.

Not sure what experience you ask to be rated. Twice in one week I have returned home to find missing parts in a package that appears to be sealed and only could I have noticed in store if I had opened the packages that both contain small parts. Both packages appear to be the type that were likely opened in store. I am more frustrated with the understanding that so many people steal than I am with Canadian Tire Security. I have my receipts and could return to the store but the drive is more expensive than the refund and I am sure that is also a form of stealing at times. What can you do and what do you do to combat this type of theft?

Went to Canadian Tire in Langley first thing Sunday morning so I could be first to get my car looked at, I was there for about an hour when the lady that was dealing with me said she could not get the part and they had one in Calgary (it was a window wiper linkage that had gone on my car) and as we all know how much it rains in the lower mainland) She told me that there was no one else who had it in stock. Which I found out as complete crap as Lordco has them in stock and I know Canadian Tire deals with Lordco. I had paid in full for the service but had to get it done right away by someone else. I asked them where they got the part and then proceeded to go back to Canadian Tire and get a refund. When I got there they had no trouble giving me the refund.

I asked the girl that was dealing with me why I was told on Sunday that the part was unavailable when Lordco had the part and she told me that the person i was dealing with did phone around for the part. I kinda find it funny that a smaller repair shop took 5 minutes to get the part and it was going to take Canadian Tire almost a week to get the part from Calgary. Well shame on you as I have done a lot of business with Canadian Tire because of your service No longer will I be doing business with your company, Please feel free in giving me a call about the terrible service I got or an email back would be good also.

We purchased 2 airbeds from Drayton Valley AB Canadian Tire on July 2, 2015. (Receipt attached) Our granddaughter was coming to our house to spend a week with us at Christmas. We bought it early because we knew that this was seasonal & wouldn’t be available in December. We bought the 2nd one in case our grandson was able to be with us as well.

It didn’t come out of the box until the day before her arrival. The 1st night’s sleep was fine but by the 2nd night it was starting to lose air & we discovered a leak in the seam & had to pump it up each night before she could sleep on it. We tried to return it 2 weeks ago to Airdrie AB Canadian Tire where we have since moved to. We were going to wait until closer to the summer time when we knew they’d have some in stock but then decided to return it now & receive a store credit for later on.

We were told by Canadian Tire customer service dept. that they couldn’t take it back because it has a 90 day return policy on it. We were never told this at the purchase time. It is technically past the 90 day purchase date but it wasn’t even opened until the end of December so theoretically it is within the 90 day date. As well, the box reads very clearly that there is a 1 year warranty on it. We are requesting a store credit for 1 bed so that we can replace it once the summer stock arrives.

I have had two bad experiences at the Canadian Tire store in Timmins Ontario in the last three months with your ignorant and rude associates who do not seem to care about customer satisfaction, they are rude, and know nothing about your products and do not seem to really care. The last time I reported to the store manager, the first time I was so frustrated I had to lave the store. This location needs to have some training in customer service, after all we pay your bills. Both times I walked out and drove to Home Depot which is beside your store and the customer service was amazing, having everything that I planned to purchase in your store so I purchased all that I needed, spending over $ 1000.00 at Home Depot. I always went to Canadian Tire first as it used to be a habit but after the last two visits to your store it is going to Home Depot.

Car issue 1, car shakes while idle. Car issue 2, car misfires when starting. The diagnostic 1, approx $1000: replace spark plugs, wires, and valve cover gasket. The diagnostic 2, approx $1700: diagnostic 1 + a $700 timing belt replacement. The car is a "well maintained" (followed all subaru maintenance guidelines) 2005 subaru impreza. I told Lee (the Canadian tire manager) I would not spend $1700 and if that is what was required I'd walk away from the car. I tell him I'd like to take the car to another garage to get it fixed. He aggressively recommends diagnostic 1 quoting his 20 years of experience and confidence in his diagnostic. I authorize the $1000 diagnostic with the expectation that our 2 car issues would be fixed. After performing $700 of work, a new diagnostic is made that would require $2000 to fix. The diagnostic 3, approx $2000 to replace head gasket (i.e. $3000 to resolve car issue 1 and 2).

The problem is Canadian Tire gave a diagnostic that was incomplete and therefor wrong. Even after the fact, Lee says he was in the right, and that his diagnostic was correct and complete. I told him it obviously wasn't because they were missing the scenario where the head gasket needs replacing. He said this head gasket is a "common problem". I told him I'd expect him with 20 years of experience to be able to account for a "common problem". He said no one can, and stood by that his diagnostic was 100% correct. Car issue 1 remains and car issue 2 remains. $800 ($100 rental for 3 days, $250 diagnostic, $550 work) has been spent to essentially diagnose a "common problem" that would require more than the car is worth.

January 10th 2016 I read your flyer and saw skates were on sale for 40% off. I went to the South location in Red Deer and found a pair. When I went to pay the clerk said the price and they were not on sale. I showed her the flyer and advised there were signs showing these skates were on sale. She called a Manager and we waited but no one came or called her back. She referred me to the customer service desk where I explained my dilemma again. The clerk checked and said they were not on sale and do I want to purchase at this price? I asked her to come to the skate isle and see all the sale signs that were on these skates. She said she was too busy, she called a Manager and asked me to wait as there were another four customers in line.

I was embarrassed as she turned her back on me to help the others. A young man came to the front after 10 minutes and waited tried interrupting her to see what she wanted. I was extremely embarrassed by now and had waited in your store for about 45 minutes. After explaining my entire story again he said he couldn't help me. He said he would take the signs down and I could come back in Feb for the next sale. I advised him I wouldn't be back. I left in tears. When I got home my entire family wanted me to go back and purchase as we had planned to go skating that day.

I did and I paid full price which was $69.99 plus tax. I still feel I was treated unfairly and with zero customer service. I would not treat someone the way I was treated! I am sending you the picture I took in the store. I was so upset at the time I planned on posting it on social network sights. I haven't and don't plan on it but I thought you should be aware the type of customer service that is given in your Red Deer south location.

Yesterday I checked online your Store nearest to me: 2221 Boul. Angrignon and I ordered 6 of your Product # 53-0947-2. Your system said your Store had 7 in stock in AISLE 62 (11am, Jan3 2016): ATTACHED. SEEING THAT, I PAID WITH my Credit Card for 6 products. I received your "Order Confirmation" with Order ID: 9267418797801: ATTACHED. The pick up time is marked: 4pm January 3.

Today, January 4, I call your Store to ask about my PAID ORDER, I TALK TO THE MANAGER who says: "6 of them WERE STOLEN, I ONLY HAVE 1 LEFT"...??? What kind of business is this? I WILL SEND A COPY OF THIS EVENT TO NEWSPAPERS because it's really out of this Century, out of North America retail & online systems, IMPOSSIBLE TO SEE IT ELSEWHERE, except perhaps 3rd world countries!

So our F-350 needed the front axle u-joints replaced before we go back to work in the bush. Called Canadian Tire in the morning and they said bring it in and we will get it done. So we waited 5 hours till our appointment, dropped the truck off and continued our day. We received a call from the mechanic 3 hours later saying that they could no longer do the job because their vehicle hoist was not working, and to come get our truck. This job is 100% possible with a floor jack I argued . But they said the mechanic would not do the job with a floor jack. This is a pathetic attempt by your Canadian tire mechanics. I myself could have done this job on this day, but made the simple mistake of trusting an official mechanic shop. Now it's off to the bush with fucked u-joints. Thanks guys. Canadian Tire Smithers. You guys are pathetic.

Canadian tire probably has the worst customer service I've ever experienced, Back in 2013 I purchased two tire at a Canadian tire store out of my city, these tires are supposed to come with a 5 year warranty and every cdn tire store are supposed to have a centralized system able to pull up transactions for at least 5 years back. So I went to the cdn tire in my city Windsor on to report the bad tires, they were unable to pull my file hence telling me that I had to pay for another set of tires.

I was upset because why am I paying for your negligence? But I paid for new tires anyways, after they fixed my tires I could not find my rim covers, when I called to confront them the manager said he wasn't going to replace my rim cover. Now im beyond upset and don't know what to do I am never going to Canadian tire they have the worst customer service ever.

I was shopping for a gift. Thought I found what would be perfect(for a family with 6 children) the budget is a bit tight! Found the exactly what I wanted. Computer and customer service says they have only 1 in stock. So after waiting half an hour for the attendant to search for it only to come back empty handed I was not too happy. I go to customer service to ask if there is anything they can do to help where I am told I have to wait again to see a manager, another half an hour she finally shows up (with the WORST customer service I have ever encountered) and proceeded to tell me that it's just not there and she is willing to do nothing. bout i.

I was at the store in Surrey, B.C. around noon on Friday October 10th purchasing a few small items for a contractor I had waiting at my home to complete a project. I went to the self serve and as I was going to pay, mt twenty dollar bill must have got caught on something and ripped on the corner. The attendant told me that the machine would not accept that bill and I'd have to use another. As I had no other bill I asked if she could just ask a cashier to exchange it for me so that I could just pay for the items that were already scanned. She went away and came back with another lady who informed me that they would not accept that bill. It was only the corner of the bill that was torn, no serial numbers affected, the tear fit perfectly in place with the other part of the bill and I had both parts which was torn in front of the attendants eyes as I was scanning.

I then told her that I had worked in a bank and it was legal tender and asked to speak to someone higher up. By this time a crowd was gathering and she came back with some guy (didn't even resemble a store manager) and told me they would not accept the bill and I'd have to pay with credit if I had no other cash!! I then asked if he could give me a piece of tape so I could attach the two pieces or if he could at least staple it together for me so that I wouldn't lose the two pieces which he refused to do and handed it back to me.

I have never been so humiliated in my life - the "customer service" goes beyond words. The young man involved in this incident should have been immediately fired (and would have been by most institutions) My husband and a few of my neighbours were devout customers but along with myself, will never shop there again.

I am telling everyone I know about this incident and they are appalled (even the people in the line up at the time). No wonder Canadian Tire is getting a bad reputation in our area.

I purchased a cordless Power Exchange 18v drill a number of years ago from your Kenora Store. The batteries (2) in this drill recently would not hold a charge. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the drill nor its charger. I hoped to replace the batteries 54-3102-2 or 54-3100-6 but soon realized they have been discontinued. This is the second drill I have purchased from CTC where there batteries have been discontinued. I am a regular customer at the Kenora store. I paid a significant amount of money for the 18v drill and now it is useless. I do not this is fair practice by your store. Clearly this bodes well for your profits to discontinue batteries so the consumer is required to buy another drill and batteries. It would seem you will likely discontinue batteries of your newest/latest drills to have the consumer buy yet another drill.

I am retired living on a fixed income and do various wood working projects for my family and to purchase another drill is another cost I am not prepared for. Please advise if there is anything you can do.

I purchased a maximum 12 inch mitre saw for my husband for christmas, he did not go to use it until a few weeks ago, he then discovered that the locking device on the underbelly of the saw was broken, he returned the unused saw to the St. John's location where it was purchased with the receipt and was promptly told that the saw could not be returned because it was past thirty days. The manger told him to take it to scope for warranty work. He then took it there only to be told they don't do the work. He returned to canadian tire and then was told to take it to hiscocks.

He then took it there only to be told it could not be fixed and he would put in a recommendation for a new saw and that it would stake a while and to phone back every week. In a generation where christmas tools can be purchased in various different stores, canadian tire did little to keep a customer happy and satisfied. I will from now on purchase my husbands gifts in stores with better customer service skills. My husband is still without his saw and I am without any faith in you.d

Went to but the Magellan RoadMate RV5365T-LMB that was advertised in the local flyer (CT # 35-4036) only to find out that it has been replaced with Magellan RoadMate 5375T-LMB. I wanted the features that the Magellan RoadMate RV5365T-LMB comes with. Its replacement doesnt have the same features .I went to both stores in town and revived no satisfactory answer ."Its a corporate problem not ours " was the answer I received.

I dropped off my car last night at the Canadian tire on Blvd Maloney in Gatineau on April 28, 2015 at about 5:20pm to have my tires changed from winter to summer. A simple task you would think...boy was I wrong. I received a voicemail shortly after 7:30 that my car was ready to be picked up. My husband and friend went in a separate car to go pick it up. At about 8:09 pm the auto centre called me back stating they couldn't remove the tires because they had no idea where the tool was to remove the lug nuts..I said it was the glove compartment and asked if they even looked. I also asked why they would call me to tell me the car was ready when it wasn't, he was rude to me and said it was miscommunication.

My husband got there, and it took him two seconds to find the tool. He waited 30 mins and as they were putting my winter tires back into the trunk, he and his friend witnessed the mechanic slam my trunk door harshly 3 or 4 times. My husband slammed on the window to the garage pretty much with the expression of what the F are you doing!? The mechanic ignoring him, continued to slam the door and then proceeded to take a screw driver to the lock forcing it.

When he was confronted he said there was no problem with the trunk and when my husband asked for a discount they refused and said you either pay or you do not get the car back. So we were forced to pay. When he was leaving the garage the door light was on, and upon expectation the back door would not close. So when my husband returned they were once again rude and confrontational, stating pretty much it was our fault. The manager came out, we did not receive an apology, he merely signed the receipt and told us to bring the car back to get it fixed (again taking time out of lives for their incompetence).

I outright refuse to bring back my car there and now I have to bring my car to the dealership for this issue. I really do not understand how I bring my car in to have a SIMPLE tire change and I walk away with a broken trunk lock and possible sensor because of these idiots. I will be lodging a complaint directly with the head office and they will not be getting another dime from me.

Several months ago, I was looking for plan urn in Canadian Tire. I called a few stores. They told me the specific store where I could buy the 2 plan urns. I drove to the store, they couldn't find any. Canadian Tire rep. looked in the computer and said that they have many this kind of plant urns in the city located about 1 hour from my place. They said they had 16 there.

We decided to drive there and to our surprise they had only 1. I got the 1 and I was able to find another one in different store. I didn't use the plants over the winter. Now, I wanted to use it, and they are both cracked. I called the store, sorry only exchanges. I called several stores....sorry no stock. So I can't exchange it because they don't have the stock and I can't return because 90 days already passed. This is so terrible. I want to return them and get my money back.

Store: 330 Coventry Road, Ottawa, ON K1K 4S3. I have been a customer of Canadian Tire Auto Service at Coventry Road in Ottawa, ON for 5 years now. I have been storing my tires there as well, and go there twice a year to switch winter/summer tires. Last year, I dropped my car off at Canadian Tire at my appointed time, and when I returned two hours later, my car was still in the parking lot. When I talked to a customer service rep, they apologised and got the tires switched in 20 minutes. This was obviously an inconvenience, but was dealt by the CS reps. Last night (22nd of April, 2015), I had another appointment at 6. I had confirmed with the person on phone that my tires will be found and ready and that I wouldn’t have to call back to make sure my tires were found and ready to be changed. I went in the store and talked to a person called Kervin. Kervin was quite patronizing from the time he opened his mouth. I don’t know much about cars, and he asked me if I wanted some add on, and when I said I didn’t know what they were, he sighed and explained them to me looking really frustrated. I ignored that, and asked him if he knew how long it would approximately take. He said it’ll be done when it’ll be done.

Me and my partner roamed the store with our 10 month old daughter for an hour. We came back to ask if there were any updates and Kervin said he’d take a look. He looked for our paperwork, peaked in the garage and said that the car is being worked on, it could be on a test drive, or being brought in, or being brought out, it’s hard to know. He then said, and I quote, ‘you should know that we are REALLY busy, and that we don’t LIKE to keep cars here, as soon as your car is done, we WILL bring it out. We don’t get any pleasure from holding on to cars’. I didn’t say anything back and went towards the washroom, while he laughed at me, and made fun of me with a customer who was waiting for something. He told the customer how people think we like keeping cars, and how people don’t understand that. I didn’t say anything, but I think it’s amazing that a person who works there didn’t know where my car was. And I have never had Canadian tire take my car out for a test drive after a tire change?

Anyhow, another 40 minutes go by. At this point, we are at an hour and 40 minutes into our wait for our advance appointment tire change (tires that were on RIMS). My partner went to ask what was happening, and this time spoke to David. David told her that they were having a hard time finding our tires. He was very apologetic, asked how he could help. My partner just asked him to take our car off the garage (it was in the garage this entire time, Kervin just didn’t bother finding out), as our daughter was pretty cranky by this time. David apologised and said he would do that. But then he came back in 5 minutes and said the tires were found after all and if we’d like that tire change. We said we did as they had taken off the winter tires anyways. David also gave a 25% discount, which was a nice gesture., but frankly doesn’t change the fact that we were treated so poorly. It also doesn’t change the fact that Kervin stood right there the entire time and didn’t apologise to us to giving us incorrect information.

This has happened twice in a row now, and honestly, I expect to be patronized and treated poorly at the Canadian Tire Auto Service centre. Last night, however, was next level. Kervin was rude, patronising, and downright mean. He stood there the entire time while David was figuring things out for us, and never once apologised for his attitude. I can’t take back this experience, and I would have done more if my daughter wasn’t with us. But I will take my tires out, and will not bring my car back to Canadian Tire. Nobody deserves to be treated like this.

I went in for a diagnosis for chugging, hesitating engine. I was told that the diagnostic analysis came back with codes for "misfire". So, I asked what this meant for me in regards to solutions. I was told I needed to replace spark plugs, wires, ignition coil, and likely the timing belt. I told the front desk that I had JUST replaced the wires and plugs within 6 months and had the dealership replace the timing belt last year. I was then told it was probably the ignition coil. I decided to leave my car with the shop and investigate further with the dealership (Hyundai). They suggested it was NOT the ignition coil and, If anything, was probably something much more minor. The dealership tech advised I go with the wires and plugs.

I purchased the wires and plugs myself and asked that Canadian Tire install these parts. They did so to the tune of $250. I could NOT believe the outrageous charge for wires and plugs installation on a 2000 Hyundai Accent. This should have taken, 30 minutes - 45 minutes (If not incompetent). I voiced my disbelief in the rationale for the charge which was explained to me as reflective of a 2 hour rate.

I purchased a Yardworks leaf blower/vacuum from the Canadian Tire store at Upper Gage and Fennell, in Hamilton. I also purchased the paper yard waste bags, product number 60-3852-0 to go with the leaf blower. No where on Canadian Tire website or the box the bags came in was there any mention that I would have to buy a separate hose and clamps in order to attach the bags to the leaf blower, this information was printed on the individual bags, after I opened the box. I called the Yardworks customer service department who then put me thru to a company called "Sunrise" who informed me that yes I would have to buy the hose and clamps in order to attach the bags to the leaf blower, cost $27.00 plus tax. I told them no way and asked why Canadian Tire did NOT sell the hose and clamps in the store. Her answer, "you have to order it from us." I then went back to the store where I purchased the bags to return them and asked to speak to the manager. I was refused very rudely, but did finally get my money back for the bags. If Canadian Tire is going to sell this product then make it complete or at the very least advise customer what is needed!!!! Not a happy customer!!!!!

I bought battery last year here with a warranty but Canadian tire next finds false reasons not to warrant it.. The battery loses it charge.. They falsely insist that I spend a 1000 dollars first and replace the oil, spark plugs, wiring, ignition system etc as it might, note might be draining the battery.. they are too dumb to be expert mechanics as advertised clearly.. they thus want first hundreds of dollars for them learn how to fix my car, Pontiac Montana, so to find all the problems.. I also had an alarm ringing and I asked them to fix it.. but they could not find the problem, charged me to learn first how to fix it and all they did next is pulled out 2 fuses.. for $230 dollars? Pulling 2 fuses for that amount is absurd, ludicrous. Posted on the net next too.

Back in 2014 I purchased a eleminantor battery, I think in November and because I moved couldn't find receipt and some missed filled info at your store they said nothing they could do, I was in a pinch I just bought new somewhere else. After calling 4 different Canadian tires in my area. I for 1 will never step foot in 1 of these stores again. They battery had 4 year warranty and was manufactured in march of 2013 sound like it should warranty to me I guess no real customer service hear. I guess it napa for me from now on!

Today I went to plaza cote des neiges canadian tire and purchased $91 through canadian tire option credit card asked the counter lady to remade my points with the bill. I saw she did only $4.63 where I have $40.63. I gently ask her how much you deduct then she reply in rudely "can you read it, it is written here". I was that surprised to protes. I just told her that I have $40. She says "I don't no system says that you have $4.63". Again I said in confidence that I have $40.63 then she said "I have to cencel the order and do it again to check do I want that" and i said yes and I was right because I saw her to type only $4.63. She didn't sorry also.

The lady was too rude all togather and I was too surprised with this type of behavior. In this branch I find this lady don't like my brown skin as she is brown. The point is I am a customer I need a smile with good customer service. But got rude attitude which surprised me and hurt my feelings for canadian tire. I didn't complain to the manager why she is behaving like that. Even I didn't ask that lay why she is rude. I was so surprised. Now I'm thinking avoiding that store or even canadian tire and tell everyone beaware of their customer service.

I would like to complain about trying to reach the West End Store, I called on and off for 2 hours and all that happened is that it rang and rang and rang. You have no idea how frustrating it was to not be able to reach anyone from that store. I wanted to buy 2 items from that store but since no one was available I have gone else where. I am so disappointed in the customer service, please fix this problem so no one else has to go through the same thing.

I went to Canadian Tire to duplicate the key of my door yesterday, but the new key was too thick and it did not work well. Then, I went to the key maker in Canadian Tire again this morning, the key maker still made a wrong key to me, and refused to repair it. Such time consuming event happens several times, and the attitude of the market staff is extremely poor.

Well, the staff at the Angrignon store (Canadian Tire Lasalle #230, 2221 boul.Angrignon, Lasalle QC) was rude and extremely unfriendly as always. I went with a couple of items and two coupons to the cash and, once I paid for the first item, I gently asked the cashier to pass the second one. Note that on the back of the coupon was not stated “one transaction per day”, only one coupon per transaction per person. She refused. I asked again and pointed out at the fine prints.

She refused again and called the manager. She could not even read English and told me that in French it was written “par jour” (per day). Well, it was, but I insisted on the English version. The manager came right away. (This is very unusual, because I’ve had problems with this store other times and had to wait for the manager for a while). The manager bluntly told me to leave the second item and leave store because he was not happy that I was trying to use two coupons. I did not want to escalate the conflict and said, “OK, fine…”, and left the store.

Then I re-entered the store thinking of going through another cash. Then my wife arrived, and I when I was telling her the story a security guard approached us and told to both of us to leave the store because we were not allowed to “split the purchase” and escorted us out! Can you believe it.  It means the manager called the security while I was talking to him, the the security tracked me for no reason. Never ever I’ll go to this store and tomorrow I’m filing a complaint.

I went to have my tires installed at a Canadian tire in Quebec, Longueuil. The technician started undoing my lock nuts, he took out one, then on the second he noticed it was tight and decided to use a 3 foot bar to unscrew it, didn’t put the lock nut socket in correctly and broke it. Now almost impossible to take the lock nuts out, so they sent me to the last mechanic saying that it’s his fault cause he screwed them too tight. They broke it, there technician should not have used a pry bar without asking me first. I wen’t back the next day to see the director and he told me that the socket was probably already broken and he brushed me off. I filed a complaint at the head office, after 2 weeks still no news.

I started working at canadian tire in vegreville ab, when i started i made it clear that i have to answer my phone because of medical i have been witing for dr.app and my daughter has eplispy and my dad has brain damage so i have to answer my phone so thats what i did today, so the manager demanded my phone i told her no, she told the boss john upstairs, i get called up stairs and he started with a very intimadating attitude and voise and sais to me “who do i think i am, so i tried to explain to him about the medical situation i have he said to me to get rid of my combative attitude and that he does not care about any medicale situation.

To change my attitude or walk so i walked feeling very upset to the point i walked out shaking so im laying this complaint in hopes that something will be done about this because no one should be intimiadated at work.

June 20, 2011 we wanted to purchase a 10’x10′ garden shed from Canadian Tire Prince George.We asked the sales associate if they had an example or a display model up so we could see for ourselves if the shed would work for us and see how the construction or quality was as well. The sales associate told us they did NOT have that shed on display for us to see.So we went with his word that it was a good shed and that we should not have any problems with it. So we proceeded to purchase the shed and take it home to assemble it. The next day we started by opening the box that had the #1 on it, there was 4 box’s in total, to try and locate the instructions.

We finally found them in box #4 and started to read them. When we where done reading we found that the shed would not support the kind of snow load we get here in Prince George. We put all the piece’s back in their box’s and because the box’s where stapled we had to tape the corners together to hold the shed parts in the box’s. We then brought the shed back to the store and we where honest to tell them that we could not fit one piece back in the one box and they told us we actually did pretty good putting it all back in the right box’s. Then because of the price of it at least that is what we assume, the manager was called , he told us that because we opened the box’s we do NOT get our money refunded back to us.

He also made the comment that he would have to sell it at reduced price and that whatever they sell it for that would be our refund. So today July22, 2011 we decided to see the manager to inquire what was going on because he made no attempt to keep in touch with us since June22, 2011 and that we received our Visa statement and there was still no credit. He was called behind closed doors and we where told that they where unable to reach him and to go home and he will give us a call.We also discovered that the shed was put up as their display model. We where under the impression that it would stay in their box’s to be sold.

Now the shed that we returned is not in it’s original new condition and now we noticed it is damaged due to weather and people. how is it supposed to be sold? This is not how we gave the shed back to them. It was in it’s original packaging and in it’s original condition and we returned it within 90 days with our receipt. So how is it possible that they take the shed and NOT give us ANY of our money back!? Is that legal what they are doing?

I spent $1132.49 to have my van repaired in London. I called the shop to tell them my address is wrong, my postal code is wrong, my telephone number is wrong and why am I charged for 5.20 hours of labour when I was there just under 4 hours. This is double charging. I have been overcharged approximately $100. The shop said it is alright. Is this the way Canadian Tire treats all their customers? It is very inappropriate to overcharge. If I don’t get any satisfaction from your complaint office, I will carry this further. We pay our bill on time and expect good customer service. Is this how you treat a great customer? Waiting for your reply. Also our bill is time stamped at approx. 4 hours labour.

My wife purchased a Solar Garden Light from the Canadian Tire store in Dryden, ON on February 24, 2011, with the intention to use it after spring arrived and the snow was gone. She removed it from the box and it would not take a charge. She tried new batteries, and it still would not work. We took it back to the store, with a copy of the credit card statement showing the purchase. The original receipt being thermal paper faded and could not be read. She wanted to trade it for one that worked. The “customer service associate” (a term that did not appropriately describe this person’s (Jocelyne) attitude) denied that she ever purchased the product at their store.

Essentially called called her a liar. Needless to say, a vicious argument followed and the “on duty” manager’s (Gary) attitude was no better. We left without a product that worked or a refund. Our advice is to avoid the Canadian Tire Store in Dryden, Ontario. Not one single cent of our money will ever be spent at this store with such deplorable service and anti-social employees.

I understand now why Canadian Tire is called Crappy Tire. The Service Department at this Canadian Tire is crap. The customer service from the bottom right up to the manager, Ken is crap! I took my Ford Explorer in to have the Power Steering Pump replaced because my truck was making a squealing noise. I even brought the part in. The service advisor agreed that it was probably the power steering pump making the noise. When my husband picked the truck it was still squealing. He was livid. Their excuse was, get this – “We did exactly what you said sir! We replaced the power steering pump.”

I guess if we told them to jump off a bridge, they would do that too. We did find a really good local mechanic in Ranchlands. They fixed the squealing noise which was just a belt tensioner and a pulley that needed to be replaced. It cost a $150 less than Crappy Tire charged to not even fix the problem. I wouldn’t suggest this Crappy Tire to my worst enemy. The staff is verbally abusive and very unprofessional.

I went to Canadian tire and inquired about purchase of 4 rims and these tires mounted and balanced. The clerk said that there were plenty of rims in stock, but the tires would take 2 weeks to arrive. Two weeks later back at Canadian tire more delays, now they were on back order! I come back a month later, and now they won’t sell them to me because they aren’t “speed rated”. I suppose if this Canadian tire was located anywhere near the Autobahn I could maybe understand, as it stands I learned my lesson again about NOT shopping at Canadian tire ever again!!!

Crappy Tire is a complete Rip Off. From extra fees, to poor installation, to rude management, I don’t even want to think about it again. Again, I can’t really put the entire experience into words. Worst experience ever and I am a proud Canadian and literally shopped at Canadian Tire on a weekly basis, stopping on the way home from work to pick up paint or car supplies. I WILL NEVER SHOP AT CANADIAN TIRE AGAIN. There is nothing at Crappy Tire you can’t get anywhere else. By the way this happened in Milton, Ontario at the Steeles and James Snow location. You will recognize the service manager. Just look for a fat Al Borlan!

Have feedback for Canadian Tire?