Weight Watchers Customer Service

Contact Weight Watchers Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-651-6000

Weight Watchers Company is publicly traded NYSE:WTW. There are over 10,000 employees and in 2013 revenues were reported as 1.7 billion USD.

To reach Personal Assistance, call 1-800-651-6000. You will also find more contact information here. The current CEO position is unfilled and Oprah Winfrey, in addition to holding 10% stake in the company, is using her influence and expertise to locate a new CEO. Write to Weight Watchers Corporate Office with, 675 Avenue of Americas, Floor 6, New York, NY 10010, USA.

Weight Watcher services include: New Smart Points Plan, Online Plus, Personal Coaching and locating help for local membership meetings. Social presence is found on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and watch Beyond the Scale on YouTube.

Weight Watchers Contact Information

• Weight Watchers headquarters address

• 675 Avenue of Americas, Floor 6, New York, NY 10010

1-800-651-6000

9am-6pm EST, Monday-Friday

Browse reviews of other Health

Top Weight Watchers Complaints

On 12/31/2018 I paid weight watchers for three months. I did this at the Lee's Summit Weight Watchers on Oldham Parkway in Lee's Summit. I left town for a couple days and got back to discover I wasn't in the system. They searched and searched and I was told to come back later when they would help me and find me and discover the problem. They never found it and I have called on and off for a solution. I only wanted to join and apparently for some reason I wasn't in the system. After several hours which I hope were recorded I am finally at the point of trying to get a refund. I love the idea of weight watchers and am very sad this had to happen. I had a lady try to resolve it but the computer wasn't working. I am currently waiting for someone to verify the refund and have gotten cut off. Help...my phone is 573-453-6364. Maybe you can trace the calls and record.

Customer service was not at all helpful. I signed up at my local Weight Watchers in Raton, NM this evening 01/03/19. I signed up for the 3 month commitment packet for $38.94. I tried to download the app and sign in online, but was not able to. At the log in screen, it requested my e-mail and stated that I would need to reset the password. I received an e-mail from Weight Watchers at 6:47 PM. It stated that I needed to reset the password for account username Diana875011. I did this, but still could not download the app or sign in online. I called the WW 800 number and spoke to a customer service representative (gentleman). He disagreed with my username stating that my username was m85416912. i pointed out that WW were the ones who e-mailed me the username just an hour before. He continued to disagree. When I asked to speak to someone else, he refused so I hung up and called back. Then I spoke to a female representative, and she proceeded to tell me the same thing. She told me to disregard any previous emails sent by WW and made me change my password 3 times with no success. I was repeatedly put on hold. Then she asked me to login again and gave me the password Welcome1. When I typed this in, it immediately sent me to a screen that asked me to enter a new username. I attempted to enter diana87501, but the screen stated that this username was already being used. I tried to explain to the representative that the person it was being used by was me. She made me do the same exact thing over again 4 times. Upon the 4th time, a screen appeared that stated that the WW site was down for maintenance. i read this to her word for word, and she still made me repeat the steps even though that screen kept popping up. She kept insisting that I click on boxes on this screen that I kept telling her were not there. I became frustrated and asked to speak to a supervisor. She put me on hold again and upon returning, totally ignored my request to speak to a supervisor, and instead proceeded to tell me to go through the same process again. I asked her about the supervisor, and she stated that there were none available until tomorrow, but that she was still going to walk me through. She continued to tell me to log in again and start over. I did this one more time with the same results, and she insisted I do it again. I refused to do it this time and told her I would contact a supervisor tomorrow.

This was absolutely ridiculous. I was on the phone with incompetent, rude, and forceful representatives for over an hour with no results. I paid for my monthly pass and am still not able to access online or the WW app.

Every time I go for a meeting, I don't have my pass code I not allowed for meetings. when I called the main number they had nothing listed; I called and ask for a supervisor at, 9:45am it took along time I hung up. I can be reached at 908-364-6993. 12/28/18. I will not join again. (M76664453)

I joined WW in January of 2018 through work. When I signed up I was told that my credit card info would never be used and that it was just for reservation purposes. Due to my work load I was unable to attend meetings, etc. so I told our work liaison in February that I wanted to cancel my membership (we were at the start of a new year). She indicated that was fine, my payroll deductions stopped and life was fine. Fast forward to today.....I was checking my bank online and saw a deduction for 19.95 from WW INT'L. I called, spoke to a great guy who agreed that I should be reimbursed, especially since I never knew that my account was being charged.I then was transferred to "Patrice" who spoke to me in the most condescending tone that I have ever experienced. She was RUDE, unkind, unemphatic and from my experience, hands down the worse customer service that I have ever witnessed. She basically told me that this was my fault, that just because I signed up at work it was my responsibility to tell them that I had stopped the program. I explained that I thought that was what my stopping the payroll deductions meant, and she repeatedly stated that I should have read their policy better, on and on, and on.....it was terrible. At the end she stated that I was only eligible to be reimbursed for 3 months, no more (59.00). Basically I threw away almost $200 dollars because of an over site and WW takes no responsibility at all. I do take ownership for not noticing the deduction in my bank account but I do think that WW and their reps need to help remind employees of the steps to take when quitting the program and WW needs to have a bold disclaimer on their website when people sign up through the workplace so that the buyer is aware. I feel this was very deceitful and I will make sure to tell everyone who I know is thinking about joining. Terrible!

I'm really bummed about the new point reward WW just released. I don't have an iphone or smart phone, so I can't get the app to take part in this new program. Is this really fair for people that can't afford new technology. I go to all my meeting and feel totally left out when they discuss this new program. Why can't I just do with the web site on my computer and then we all could be part of the program.
Thanks,
Peg

I attend the Hunters Creek Meeting in Orlando,FL on Tuesday nights. I bring my small poodle puppy in a carry bag. I had a situation that a woman at the Meeting would not allow me to sit in the vacant seat next to her. I then posted a message on the group facebook page thanking the other Members for being understanding.I bring him for personal reasons & can not attend if I can not bring him at this time. In turn the WW leader posted a message to me stating that per "policy" I could not bring the puppy. I called the 800-651-6000 & spoke to a Representative at length & she told me that there is no Policy concerning dogs as long as there are not interrupting the Meeting. I inturn texted the Leader & she told me that her Territory Manager stated that only service dogs are allowed.
I am a lifetime member & have attended this location since last January. I spend a lot of money on products every week & now am extremely upset at this situation.My conversation with the Rep. uccurred on Friday 10/12/18. I do have copies of the messages if needed.
I would appreciate some help with this situation. As of now I will not return to this Meeting. Because of this conflicting information I do not know if WW is "pet friendly" or not.
Sharon Trainor
3935 Coastal Breeze Dr. Kissimmee, FL 34744
407-348-4183

I reached goal on Weds Sept 6. I told the person who weighed me that I had reached goal. His name is Mark in the Rochester MN office. He just looked at me. He never told the leader that I had made goal plus 25 pounds. I was suppose to get some documentation plus a goal medal. I never received them. I asked him how often I have to weigh in during the 6 weeks. He said every week, versus just twice. I think he acted as he was upset that another male made goal.
Steve Distad 507-226-3224

I also purchase the dark chocolate mint bars, as I hadn't seen them before and the other flavors are so creamy and yummy. But not the mint bars! They had an awful artificial taste and after taste. Maybe a bad batch got through. I feel you need to know about this. I have thrown all away but one and the box, if you need more information.

My auntie Lynne Broughton purchased a weight watchers icecream from Iceland in Northwich, Cheshire. She noticed that the little plastic bit on the cup was missing but thought no more about it and ate the icecream. She then coughed blood six times, Its was the plastic scratching on the on way down. Luckily she is ok. Just don't want it to happen to any one else.

I purchased Weight Watchers new Dark Chocolate Mint ice cream bars. Chocolate and mint two of my favorite things. I eat a lot of weight watches products but was so disappointed in the taste of them. To tell you the truth they were awful. The artificial flavor is very nasty tasting. I had to throw them away.

New Weight Watchers program they are forcing on all their customers is a train wreck. Online website does not work. New mobile app is crap. The only thing that is working well is their accounts recoverable dept --- they are doing a great job sucking $43 dollars a month out of my wallet. One more week and I am headed to free online app like Fitness Pal if WW does not shape up. Next time I am filing a formal complaint with the Weight Watchers corporate office.

This program is amazing.  It allows me the freedom to eat what I want as long as it’s within my allotted points.  I always struggled with feeling deprived when I had to cut out sugar or chocolate, but with weight watchers, I can have chocolate as long as I calculate it into my daily point count.  The meetings are beneficial and it’s wonderful to have a group of people to stand beside me as we go through this weight loss journey together.  I was able to lose 10 pounds in 3 weeks thanks to the weight loss program!

Have feedback for Weight Watchers?