Marlboro Customer Service

Contact Marlboro Corporate

Welcome to the Marlboro complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Marlboro online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Marlboro corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Marlboro Contact Information

• Marlboro headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Health

Top Marlboro Complaints

My Marlboro black menthol pack has different cigarettes in it for the fourth time

I bought packs of Marlboro black menthol n they have non menthol cigarettes in the pack n I'm very unsatisfied n upset

I purchased a carton of Marlboro red shorts from a BP station they were stale and not smoke able, would not give me refund, been smoking Marlboro for 12 years never no problem until now. What ever you can do to will be appreciated. Danny marcum, 195 mourning view apt 34,berea Kyle 40403.

I have been buying Marlboros for fifty yrs.now when I buy a cartoon the filters fall off only leaving about a quarter of the filter.

I have been smoking Marlboro smokes for 30 Years never had complaint or problem till now!! I bought a pack of Marlboro lights from a Family Fare store in Grand Rapids Mi They weren't packed correctly loose and falling apart lost about half a pack of smokes. I wanted you to be aware of this thank you,
Amanda

Dear... Sir
Iam ur one of the customer in morlboro cigarette ..after few day ur product not available in all over in Kuwait ....plz recovery product in morlboro red one ...ass soon ass possible ....
Shaik. Mastan ur lovely customer

Bought a cartoon of marlboro reds and they taste like they where old

I bought a pack of Marlboro Black Menthol 100s this morning. I normally never have an issue with them, but the pack I got this morning had a slight chlorine/bleach taste this them.

I recently switched from gold pack to the red label. in every single pack every single cigarette when I get down to the filer the cherry is falling out and burning things. First time I burnt a carpet the second time I burnt my hand and the third time I burnt my shirt. I have also experienced this with the Marlboro reds hard pack. Never experienced this with the gold label. Also they burn out towards the end of the filter and when I try to relight it to get that last drag the tobacco falls out of the paper. I am very dissatisfied. I am trying to smoke a stronger cigarette and can not seem to find one which does not malfunction.

Words can't describe my anger, so look at the photos attached. This is not what I expect from this brand.

I opened up a pack of cigarettes that I bought the same type i've smoked for 30 years and when I opened it up I took the plastic string off and then pulled back the top and there was no silver paper to pull out and inside there was this weird raps green and white pad thing. It felt like a full pack of cigarettes and I don't know if it has poison on it or not I've never seen this happen with even anything similar since I have smoked these cigarettes. I am tempted to bring it to the police department to make sure it's not poison. I want to be reimbursed with a carton after the scare. This is awful and it's a waste of money I am really upset and mad and scared.

My Marlboro account and app became "unverifiable" and unusable the 2nd week of August. After speaking with numerous reps and requesting to speak to a supervisor, I was guaranteed 3 times that I would be contacted back by phone within 48 hours, 1 week and 21 business days, respectively. It has been over 2 months with no return contact and not a single guarantee made has been kept. Still cant download app or log into website. Worst service ever.

I only smoke marlboros.i bought a pack of black 100's and they taste horrible. They are stale and dry. I have never had this problem but with the price of smokes, I don't expect them to be old and nasty.

I found what looks like to be a human hair in a cigarette that I broke in half by accident this month. Just a heads up in the quality control department!

I have downloaded the new marlboro coupon app. It does not work. I get ad far as the store u want to use it at and then the coupon won't come up. This has been going on for awhile. I have been a smoker for 34 years. I have always smoked Marlboro Lights. I am very disappointed. I also have noticed more often there are little holes in the cigarettes.

The corporate website sucks. I have changed passwords and then all questions. Then says nothing matches your records.

I purchased a carton of Marlboro reds for 109.00 carton at a drug store and each cigarette in each pack had a seam slit in each, I couldn't believe it, I have been a smoker for over 30 years and I have never seen this. I demand to get my full refund. I was considering contacting my attorney but I would prefer not to.

The last three cartons of Marlboro lights (boxes) were stale and kept going out. I was just smoking yet another one and flames flew from my cigarette and onto my fingers and burnt them badly! It scared the crap out of me. I have been smoking the same ones for three decades. What is going on here? My fingers are burning! What if I hadn't had the ashtray in my hand?

I tried to register on the Marlboro site today and was told that they could not verify that am over 21 yrs old. I am 51. I provided all info requested. And answered a series of questions which involved my address over 15 years ago and my association to my ex-husband. The company had this information in their verification profile. I called the Marlboro customer service phone number and gave my current address of two years on my current and valid I.D. They said they still could not verify.

I was asked were I come from originally but not my last current address or my I.D. number which I could easily provide. How was the company able to pull other personal information about me from my birth date but not verify my age? I am a loyal customer of many years who does not smoke cheaper cigarettes. It's upsetting to buy their product and then be told you can't participate on their site or make use of their promotional offers like other customers. How can a company that big not verify a simple birthday.

A pack of Marlboro eighty seven I bought today. They tasted bad and some of them was broke with the package was not damaged all.

I bought a pack today and half of the cigarettes in there had holes in them, this is unacceptable for a global company like Marlboro. I hope this feedback reaches the ears of the executives sitting in their comfy chairs and nice window office. Your product is seriously failing and you need to do something before you go bankrupt. I am considering switching brands if this does not change.

I opened this pack today and three cigarettes like this one are in the pack! Thinking of going to a cheaper brand if they don't correct this. Marlboro is my brand of choice but this made me stop and think.

I have been a Marlboro customer for years, but lately there is a nasty chemical taste. So, I will change brands, especially after it caused a respiratory infection. Totally stale products, in 30 yrs. never had this problem now I may have to change brands to get cigarette with taste that don't seem like it may be your last smoke. Want to know where sweet full flavor went. Consider this my complaint letter, I hope the corporate offices read this.

I love the mild taste of chocolate mint ,every time I open a pack of Marlboro I smell them. It is quite pleasant. It suits my taste and I love them. This is the best brand I have come across so far. Nothing beats Marlboro. I love the flavor of every drag I take.

Have feedback for Marlboro?