Quest Diagnostics Customer Service

Contact Quest Diagnostics Corporate

Toll free phone number: 973-520-2700

Quest Diagnostics is a well known organization in modern Healthcare. They help improve the health of patients with low cost affective and high value for their patients. With Over 44,000 employees globally Quest Diagnostics empowers people to take action to improve their health. They are having the world's largest database of clinical results which help in indetifying and treating whatever the new diseases.

Stephen H. Rusckowski is the President and CEO of the company, and has been since 2012. He had focussed on transforming the company vision to empower better health with diagnostic insights. Apart from Quest, Rusckowski also holds various positions in global health education and humanitarian assistance organisation.

Quest is ranked 358 in fortune 500 list for 2016, and they have approximately 2,300 patient locations. The corporate headquarters is located at 3 Giralda Farms, Madison, NJ 07940. If you are a patience and have a problem you can call the Quest customer service number at 1-866-MYQUEST (866-697-8378) and select option 2.

Quest Diagnostics is a world leader in supporting clinical trials of new pharmaceuticals and companion diagnostics. Apart from the regular diagnostic services they also provide services include Cancer, Cardiovascular disease, Prescription Drug Monitoring, Neurology and Women's Health.

Quest Diagnostics Contact Information

973-520-2700

8am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday

Browse reviews of other Health

Top Quest Diagnostics Complaints

Our invoice is 189667539 process by secondary 02/18/ 2019 by GEHA claim number 190143556900 Barbara Schwedel member is 30104172 Benefit $0.00 I have been billed 3 times.Geha 1-800-821-6136 Fax EOB to Esther 201/462-4350 on 04/22 /2019 as of 3:00 supposed to call me that she got the fax

Why "myQest " has such an idiotic setup when it comes to publishing to the patient the TEST RESULTS????
Some IGNORANT missed the point; IF THE RESULTS ARE AVAILABLE THE NEXT DAY AND PUBLISHED TO THE DOCTOR< WHY NOT AVAILABLE TO the patient too????? Why do I have to WAIT 72HOURS to see MY TEST RESULT on MYQUEST WHEN THEY ARE AVAILABLE SINCE LAST WEEK?????
Why do I need them a week later????
Everything at Quest is electronically operated from "check in" to messaging, etc. which is great. Why delay publishing to the PATIENT the TEST RESULTS???

Please respond.
Regards,

Constantin

Dear Q Diagnostic

Ref: Ms. Apeksha Nagar Invoice No: 6703571783 Lab Code ATL 03/12/2019
Client No: 74490897 referring by Ms. Keeley Sara and blood work was done at 120 Oak side Court, CANTON GA 30114-2478

My daughter went for Quantiferon blood test (TB CELL MED GAMMA) at Piedmont Quick care in Canton GA 30114 and at the time of her blood draw visit it was confirmed by lab staff that the total charge for the test is $ 140 in full. She have paid Quest Diagnostics the full payment of $ 140.00.
Surprisingly we have received the invoice for this test (#6703571783) yesterday showing total cost of test is $ 357.71 which is ridiculously higher than any prudent person pay at any other lab in entire USA. ( www.howmuchitcostit.org). The average rate is $ 149-$175 at other lab, whereas your lab test charges are double the average rate to $ 357.71!!!

It would be much appreciated that the credit should be passed to our account for the additional cost of $ 217.71.

Bipin Nagar
Parent responsible for Invoice for A.Nagar

I went to the office in Burleson Tx.. I'am disabled and have no insurance. I needed to get a drug test, urine only. They have over charged me!! I was charge $294.94 on March 14, 2019, at my visit. No way should it have cost this much. Then, on March 22, 2019 I got an e-mail saying that I owed another $135.82. I have no idea what it is for. Needless to say I will not be paying it and I expect them to correct the bill and pay me back.

I called in reference to a service that I paid for already to be resubmitted to my insurance as it was a covered service.I had paid for with my HSA card. I was on hold for awhile and then had a representative tell me they couldn't find my payment. I have receipt with info she said didn't help. She was rude and put me back on hold. Longer time on hold almost an hour then to another representative who couldn't help either and transferred me again on hold now almost an hour. I then spoke to supervisor who explained all of my service costs were not submitted and to call back in 45 days. She was helpful but also fairly rude . I as a customer feel I did not deserve their rude service. I was just asking a questions that's what customer service is. Tired of speaking to people who don't want to do their jobs and it seem quite evident by their service. Thus call was placed on 2/15/19 from about 1-2 pm and all representatives names Lisa, Agnes and Stephanie. Really not looking forward to calling back in 45 days.

I waited at your office December 14, 2018 on Harlem Road Cheektowaga, NY for 45 minutes and 4 people ahead of me without being seen. The lab techs where talking about their personal business instead of calling patients. There were two people there who had to provide urine one being a little girl. A lady knocked on the door for a technician and it took a minute for someone to come out to address the lady. She then asked for a cup for her and the little girl and they never brought the cups after they suggested it. The lab techs called people back in between ones leaving roughly every ten minutes. This behavior is unacceptable! People have real problems and is coming to you to assist the doctors in finding a solution. Having people wait for such a long time especially if its fasting and/or urinalysis is deplorable. I would appreciate your company speaking with those individuals working at 6:45 am on December 14, 2018 about patient care and what they are there for.

For my last 3 visits to Lab Quest 3771 Katella Ave in Los Alamitos, CA 90720 (562.594-6417) I was forced to pay $45.00/visit. I called my insurance (United Health Care) and the billing Department of the Lab. They both acknowledged that I have no co payments for lab tests. The Lab quest billing Department said I should deny payment and have them call the billing department at the time of service. When I did that they refused to call and said unless I pay they cannot draw my blood and I can go elsewhere. Candy is a substitute and she said these are orders from her direct boss (Ramon 562. 977-7489). Connie is out with a broken shoulder and never did charge me. This is the lab most convenient to me as I am undergoing extensive chemo that is affecting my mobility.

On another note, they left me with a big bruise. Other people in the waiting room were agreeing with me that their insurance told them the same.

I went beyond my insurance and after tlking to the billing department, they verified my coverage and also agreed with me that I should deny payment and still get the service. I called the boss of gave these order. He isnot responding to the calls and voice mails.

Meanwhile I called my credit card and explained the situation, stating that if they receive any bills from Lab Quest, they should not pay them.

I contacted 2 other labs and they do not charge unless insurance denies payment, they they would mail a bill.

As stated above this lab I go to weekly is at a more convenient location to my homeespecially with my mobility limitations. They should bill the insurance directly.

Service was terrible at the 9th St location in Corona, CA!! We have had to go back 3 times now because of the lack of organization. My son needed several labs done and the doctor faxed over all the requests and we had to pick up a kit with many vials for specimens. The girl did not even give us all the pieces of the kit to bring back to the lab so when we dropped off the specimen she gave us more pieces of the kit for more samples. Turns out she did not explain that we did not have to mail one of the specimens in but were supposed to bring it back to the lab, yet the written instructions were to mail it. Lots of confusion and many trips back and forth to this lab and it is not close to my home and we do have to work. She is holding up the labs by not giving us the proper directions as these labs take 2 and 3 days to get the results back and my son is suffering. Everything could have easily been picked up the first time and dropped off one time if she took the time to read things properly and give proper instructions. Quest you need to take a look at the competency of your employees! I am going to LabCorp from here on out!

See the bellow complaint that will be posted on every social outlet and review site,

Thanks,
WorkforceQA-WorkforceQA
8657 S Sandy Pkwy
Sandy, UT 84070
Phone Number: 801-316-4127

Don't go here they close the door when they want it was 9:05am, called number and the manager said that there is only one person and they had family emergency and would be in at 10:30am and if I could wait, how unprofessional you run a business with one person what if they are sick? Go to the Draper location they where there professional staff got me right in. I'll be recommending to my employer to go with someone else.
Quest needs to close this location I will also recommend this to corporate.

On 3/28/2018 at Stuart fl lab had blood drawn .I paid the bill and given a receipt .
Yesterday a FOURTH NOTICE was received for $5.12 ,
I had previously sent Quest a copy of the paid bill .
My next email will be to the Ceo Stephen H. Ruskowski,BBB,FTC, Consumers .and who ever else makes sense .
This co has spent many times $5.12 in an effort to try to collect and is now threatening legal action for this scam of incorrect billing .

Received a bill (#5526042415) for $8 dated 1/13/18. Paid bill 2-2-18.
Received late notice 1 dated 2-25-18. Sent email on Quest customer service site on 3/7/18. Per response from email, I sent front and back copies of my payment check. Had received refund check (I don't know why) and sent it (uncashed) as well (Quest check 0016450064).
Received 3rd late notice dated 4-1-18. On 4-24-18, I received back the Quest refund check and was asked to endorse it, and send it to Collegeville, PA. Don't know why Quest didn't cancel the check but I mailed endorsed check 4-24-18.

Received 4th late notice dated 5-6-18. Don't know what else I can do. And all of this is for an $8 bill.

Am totally frustrated that Quest won't clear this account. What can they possibly be waiting for?

My 7yrs old daughter and myself were almost hit by one of your Quest Diagnostic drivers on 03/23/2018 ( about 7:30 pm, on Bristol St in Santa Ana Ca , vehicle lic # 78897F1 A1. I told the driver he needed to be more careful when driving, and I would be filing a complaint, the driver answer to me was I don't care my employer will not take any actions!!!!! Please contact me at 714-347-8378. I want to make sure this matter is taken care of.

I have a problem to report with Quest on blackrock turnpike in Fairfield, CT has one person working there. I went at 615 and there were 6 people. One poor girl doing paperwork and the nursing duties. That is ridiculous. And it is not the 1st time. I will think twice about going back for diagnostics or blood work again.

I went here for a recent drug test and was shocked by how bad the quality of work is done at these places. I waited in line for hours even though I made an appointment. The woman behind the front desk was rude, the woman who took my sample looked like a drug addict herself. I wish more corporations would avoid using Quest Diagnostics for employment screening. It's embarrassing.

I went to quest on Saturday august 15th morning for blood work in Bridgeport,ct. on Fairfield ave they are supposed to open at 9 o'clock people were waiting the girl came in at 3 after 9 after getting ready it was 10 after not eating the night I was very hungry had to take my meds. I am diabetic waiting for her. To me 9 o'clock is 9 o'clock Is this a job? are they getting paid? Other people were waiting too. If she cant be on time give the job to someone that can.

I read on the website that they also provide solutions through electronic management like my Quest app which you can download from App Store onto us mobile handset where you can ask for any assistance and can access information via mobile devices.

Was sent by my employer for a drug test for my new hire job to Quest Diagnostics. The lady there was very rude & not helpful waited 2 hrs to get my urine test. Had to call my union rep to talk to her to get results. I asked her to write my test for my new job & she said I can't do that. Palm springs office at Los Palms 555 E Tachevan Dr. suite 102. She did not use her name & gave us a very hard time. Will not go there any more. My employer has all his new hires going to Quest Diagnostics at different locations. They were upset also due to her rudeness.

On June fifth, my husband and I went to Quest Diagnostics on Old St Augustine Rd.for blood work. The day before I stopped by to obtain urine cups so the morning of June 5th we could bring the specimens in with us. The Quest Diagnostics office says that it opens at 7am but the staff didn't show up until twenty minutes to eight. We thought every thing was fine until we received the results from Doctor Warren. There were no urine specimens on the result form. It said no specimen obtained. They failed doing a PSA for my husband. The result form said it was overlooked. The results from the Doctor said the result was <.7, which is higher from 6 months ago. The Doctor felt the blood laid around too long, hence the higher level. Then we get another result that the level was <.1. I found it hard to trust which is the correct result. My husband has dealt with cancer of the prostate since 2008, and having the result change in any way causes stress on him that the cancer is coming back. I have never encountered such incompetence in a medical office that is supposed to be professional. Quest Diagnostics has lost my business and I am writing a complaint letter to Quest Diagnostics CEO next. Time to contact everyone I know!

A correct diagnosis is 3/4ths remedy and I suggest you Quest Diagnostics is the best place for your medical tests. It is not only for individual patients but also for Corporate companies too. It covers Allergies, Heart diseases, Skin care, Women's Health, Neurology, Lungs and many more. The best diagnosis with latest technologies like ION mobility lipid analysis for cardiovascular risk and various other treatments for all the curable diseases covering lakhs of patients on time with the best results. I suggest you all to make Quest Diagnostics the best choice for your health issues.

Have feedback for Quest Diagnostics?