AspenDental Customer Service

Contact AspenDental Corporate

Welcome to the AspenDental complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against AspenDental online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the AspenDental corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

AspenDental Contact Information

• AspenDental headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Health

Top AspenDental Complaints

Hi my name is Sheila R. Plair. I had an appointment 04/13/19 at 8 am- at the new location in Bloomington, MN. I walked in and I said Good Morning, not sure if she sad good morning or not. I took a seat. The receptionist didn't acknowledge didn't ask me what time or even ask me my name. So a gentleman came through the door. The receptionist said to the gentleman hi how are you- do you have an appointment today. I stood up and said I was here first. So she said I checked you in already and I'm saying to myself how would I know if you never acknowledge me when I walked in the place. So I'm writing to let you know I felt she was rude and very disrespectful to me.

I received an invoice on March 14, 2019 for work completed on December 14, 2017. Invoice total 294.40. FINAL NOTICE BALANCE PAST DUE. To prevent this account from being referred to a collection agency or attorney pleas remit payment in full by the payment due date listed below. Payment Due by 3/17/2019.

I hounded the local office in Macomb Twp Michigan. 15032 Hall Rd. Sterling Heights , Mi 48313. 586-722-1560. Finally, today, April 3, 2019 I was given a weak explanation for why I was being charged. However, no reason WHY I had received no invoice or telephone call in 15 months.

I requested corporate telephone number. I was put on hold " while I get that". It has been 30 minutes. Still listening to their, we want you to have a great experience recording.

My name is Mary. Landline telephone #619-322-9799. Invoice #8326236. I see another person, on the very long list of complaints has left her name and phone number. I am going to contact that person and inquire if corporate ever contacted her.

Seems a claim in small claims court may be necessary. Blasts on Facebook. Protesting in front of office.

I have had the worst experience EVER with my local Aspen office, Brunswick, GA. In August 2018, I went in to have a crown replaced. The dentist crowned the wrong tooth!! He tried to say the tooth needed crowning anyway, even tho it was not the tooth I agreed to have crowned. I informed him that I have seen several dentists in the past, NONE of which ever said that tooth needed to be recrowned. He agreed to write it off and crown the correct tooth. Everyone at the office, including the administration people handling the billing, etc. agreed there would be no billing.

Ever since then - coming up on EIGHT months, I get a bill for $780+ monthly. I keep calling and being told they are taking care of it. Yet, NOTHING is being done to erase this financial obligation. This week I was told by the office manager that all they can do is submit a "ticket". I asked who I could talk to about it. She said I could call the regional manager, but all he could do was submit a "ticket" also. I called him, but he has not returned my call.

There doesn't appear to be any way to contact a customer service rep in person. I intend to spread the word locally about the poor service provided by this company.

It isn't bad enough that they crowned the WRONG TOOTH and I had to go thru the process twice, but to spend the following eight months trying to get a bill written off that I don't owe is totally unacceptable.

I have had dentures for 5 years. I went there to get them replaced as they are worn down and broken. I was denied through my insurance. I asked them to appeal, as my insurance said the dentures were covered, yet they have put off appealing. All I need is x-rays proving I have no teeth!! I am in pain and can't eat and have been waiting for 3 months!! Help!

I had my teeth pulled and dentures were made in September 2015. They have not fit properly since then. The bottom can't be worn at all they are so loose. I have tried every adhesive on the market. I went back to have them reclined 3 times with no help. I moved back to Michigan in April 2016. I tried to get some answers then with no luck. I am 72 and on a very tight budget and can't afford to get them replaced. I am very limited the foods I can it because of this. I would like to hear from you soon or I will get with the BBB. I just want them replaced or my money back so I can get them done somewhere else. After seeing all the complaints about your company I am very unhappy with my choice to go with your company.

I had an appointment at the Germantown office in Cordova TN,today on 3-22-2019 I called on 3-21-2019 an asked if the accept Delta dental hmo she said yes an mad me an appointment I arrived at 8:45 my appointment was at 9:45 at 11:45 the lady at the front desk comes an says my insurance isn't active or something I called them they said Aspen dental never called an they faxed over my paperwork first of all y'all pay her to do that second why she wait till 11:40 to tell me when I got there she was texting on her phone an she should of been working third she didn't even want to check for herself after she wrote down my insurance number y'all waste my time once again I work third shift I haven't been asleep I came to y'all for help but I promise y'all will still bill me insurance an klon top of that the dentist moved on to another patient because I had to do her job so I left at 12:15 this is the second I have cane to y'all an it has been a problem with my insurance so they say but when I call it's a different story I put the insurance people on speaker so she can here them say that they didn't get a call from Aspen dental she didn't acknowledge me anymore so why is she there please somebody tell me something

I went in for my appt. to get a fitting for my dentures. The first wax fitting the bite was way off, front teeth ailment was Not straight with my natural ailment on my bottom teeth, the bite was way off, right side met before left, so I go to my appt today 3/4/2019 for the 2nd wax bite fitting. The denture was still off with the ailment of my bottom front natural teeth and the dentures front teeth, they are to round in front, and makes my top lip purtrude the bottom partial dentures front wires were not even. I let Dr Cash know the dentures didn’t feel right. Dr Cash said I was being abertary and my teeth were crooked. I said No my temporary dentures I’ve wear 4 yrs. Now, fit perfect, and the are ailment correctly. Made by Aspen Dental originally. I told Dr Cash I was Not being Abertary. I was telling him how the dentures felt! He was very rude and aggravated in his demeanor. I told (Dr Cash) I was Not going to except/ Settle on my dentures until they fit correctly. I am paying Cash through Genesis Dental Credit. And I feel he was very rude. I am not goin to walk around look like Mr ED, I want my dentures to fit correctly, I am paying my hard earned Money. And deserve respect, as a paying Customer, The Kindness, Care, Of a Aspen Dental Patient. Thank You Sincerely,
Christina K Guidry
Aspen Dental
Southport Rd.
Indianapolis, Indiana

I am a recent patient of your 193 River Rd. Lisbon, CT location. I have been a patient at a private practice for over 30 years with the same dentist. My dentist sold his practice and has since retired. I was forced to find dental care elsewhere due to dental pain I was experiencing. I had not found a dentist I was comfortable with so, I decided to give Aspen Dental a try.

Unfortunately for me, I was told I would need three root canals. To be perfectly honest, I was apprehensive to have such an intensive and evasive procedure done with an organization that I have not done business with before. Against my better judgment I proceeded with the appointment and after I was told I would need an additional $14K dollars worth of work I continued to with the set treatment as laid out by office manager/billing person. I presented both dental insurances and out of pocket expense totaled $100. When I went on Friday February 22, 2019 for my scheduled root canal the amount out of pocket changed to $1400, with no explanation. I paid my $100 and proceeded with my appointment. The root canal was fine and there were no issues. I had a scheduled appointment for Monday the 25th for crown prep.

This is where everything went south. I arrived for my 1pm appointment, I am shown to the dental work area, and Dr. Reed/Red, sorry cant quiet remember her name, tended to me. She begins the process and does not finish, she leaves the work area several times. I am left waiting in the dental chair for 15-20 minutes at a time, while she tends to at least 3 or 4 patients. This fiasco continues throughout my appointment. My mouth is filled with cotton, while she tends to other patients the time is now 2:30pm and my procedure is no where near finished. I asked for the Dr. while the cotton in my mouth is now saturated with saliva, no one has come to tell me what I am waiting for, and I am extremely annoyed. I flag down one of the hygienist and asked her for the doctor. She in forms the doctor and she apologized for the delay. She informed me that she was the only doctor for all patience scheduled for the day.

I appreciate her honesty, but I was too late, considering the fact, I was already there for a few hours and still no temporary crown. I expressed my frustration to the doctor who relayed the message to the regional manager, whose response was that there was nothing she could do and this is the way Apen Dental does business. I am sorry, but if someone would have told me this information upon my first visit that doctors see several patients at one time and that a scheduled appointment needs several hours of your time, because there is no time allocated for you specifically, I would never have agreed to have my procedure done at your facility. I would have looked for another dentist who values my time and who makes me a priority. The response from your Regional Manager was unacceptable, she did not even have the decency to come and speak to me personally, her customer service skills as well as her professionalism are extremely lacking.

I left your facility after 2.5 hours with no temporary crown, because I refuse to continue waiting. I have had several root canals done, and have never waited this long to not have it completed. Everyone's time is precious, including mine, other arrangements were made prior to this appointment and I could no longer wait an additional 1.5 to 2 hours, I was told by the doctor that it would take for me to leave with a temporary crown. This is ridiculous, to expect a patient to wait 3.5 hours for a procedure that typically take 1.5 hours, and that's pushing it. Your staff, including your regional manager should be trained in customer service and satisfaction, which is vital to your industry. Also, if there were some circumstances that presented itself, than they should have been honest and notified me when I arrived that I would have to wait and what the appointment was going to look like, before I was taken have the procedure done. At that point I would make a decision if I want or can wait the extended amount of time. I have an appointment scheduled for March 5th, which is the earliest I can be seen to finalize the temporary crown. This was not the experience I was expecting. I am a paying customer, and as such customers should be treated accordingly. I did not get a discount, in fact, I think you guys are more expensive than private practice. If not, I think paying extra, to be treated as a priority patient, which frankly, all patients should be treated that way, is well worth it. I had intended to have my entire family be treated by your organization, but I think not. I will be seeking dental care elsewhere.

Went to have a simple extraction Nov 28 bookkeeper told me she has to charge me 297.00 in case it's surgical extraction jan4 my insurance sent check to main office as of fen 10 local office says can't refund my money because they never received ins check

I had 5 teeth pulled, jaw is all jacked up now.
Had dentures made after numerous visits they still were to large. This was in Ocala Florida.
I found an aspen dental office closer to my home, in Inverness Florida so I went there to get them fitted.
They told me dentures made in Ocala were wrong and would make me new ones. Great...
So new ones are made still to large will not stay in my mouth and the lower dentures will not either.
The dr in Inverness agreed that I needed a refund but said I needed to talk to Ocala because they made the original ones. Well, Ocala said no refund now I am stuck with dentures that don’t fit and I can’t wear and they will not refund the money.
I am I’ll and on a fixed income, this is bull!
Can you please help me ?

I went in for a cleaning. I have Cigna Insurance. First visit I waited over an hour and was told they only had time to do the bottom half of my deep cleaning. Today I had the top teeth deep cleaned. My bill is 1441.00 with insurance. Staff is unwilling to explain charges. Contacted my insurance, Cigna today. Investigation as to why I had to pay 277.80 and 278.00 for this service. I ask several times at my appt this morning if I could have a statement and what my insurance would cover. No one was able to help. I was told upon my exit today I had an infection. Not true. Never told I have an infection. I will be seeking legal counsel for this issue. Cigna is conducting investigation. Employees are very disrespectful and think patients do not understand their answers to questions.

Had dentures made in 2017 and teeth are already falling out of them and they won't do a thing for me. I was told that I would have to pay the full feeling to have them fixed!!!

I have been trying to follow instructions in login in it is to difficult for me.

If you can help me that will be great
if not that will also be great

I need a phone number to the compliant department so I can explain the situation regarding my dentures

December 27, 2018
To whom this may concern,

Att. Robert Fontana, Robert C. Connor, Arwinder Judge

This place is a total Scam. Very unprofessional dentists and the Office Manager is incompetent to say the least. She is rude, irate and has no customer service skills whatsoever. After making an 11am appointment to have my front tooth bonded I got there early at 10:40 am, signed in and waited till 12:15 to be called, they did x-rays and sat me in a dental chair and I waited till 1pm to be seen at which time I was told I needed to talk to the finance department before they move forward. He leaves and 20 minutes later the Hygenist comes in and tells me I need a cleaning first. I said fine. The the Finance department comes in and tells me it will be $400.00 for the cleaning.and I said what? She said very abruptly well you can't have the bonding done unless you have the cleaning so you either have to pay for it or you have to sign a payment contract. I refused the cleaning and . stated I came for the bonding. They said NO they would not do the bonding unless I paid for the cleaning. I got very anxious and stressed and asked for the manager, a heavy set woman comes in with a nasty attitude and basically looks at me and says you need to lower your voice. I said lower my voice, I am not yelling I am upset because your office is trying to take advantage of me, talking about everything from braces to $400.00 cleanings to telling me the dentist will not see me unless I pay for the cleaning. The office manager who should not in any way be dealing with your patients or any type of customer relations is very ill-trained and basically blew me off by saying well Miss if you don't pay for the cleaning your not getting the bonding. She without doubt needs to be replaced. i told her and the dentist and the Hygenoist that they have not heard the last of me and now will do everything in my power to contact everyone necessary to make sure this does not happen again to anyone else. once I returned home and after reading hundreds of reviews most of which were complaints from overcharging to doing unnecessary work, to poor customer service I am contacting the corporate office, the Better Business Bureau, ther news channel and any other site I could possibly add a negative complaint. I basically took time away from my Christmas holiday and my family to have my front tooth bonded because it chipped and literally spent three and half hours in the Stroudsburg office for nothing. Beware of Aspen Dental they are a complete farce, they are unprofessional, they are incompetent and they have no customer service skills. Your company should be ashamed of yourselves taking advantage of people the way you do. I am contacting the American Dental Association immediately.

Very disturbed
Susan Bucci
susanbucci28@yahoo.com

Yes I would like to file a complaint for services not rendered and payment not being reimbursed I had an abscessed tooth made an appointment could not do the x-rays because my face was swollen I was told they would complete the x-rays my next visit before I scheduled this visit I saw online it said extractions $99 when I got there I could not complete the exam I was given a prescription for antibiotics and told I needed to pay $240 to make an appointment for extraction I do not drive transportation is hard the first appointment scheduled I did cancel second appointment scheduled my ride works at a hospital as an x-ray technician was called into work that morning that's why I had to cancel my appointment Aspen Dental notified me and told me I would be reimbursed my $240 and I could not be a patient there this was October 11th today is December 12th yesterday I received a bill in the mail for $74 where is my $240 they did not accept either insurance which was access and Geisinger I submit my credit card to pay the $240 so they scheduled appointment therefore in Aspen Dental I said I had no insurance because they did not accept either insurance where is my $240 I looked on the internet before the appointment $99 extractions I questioned the woman what about $99 extractions she told me that's only for good teeth why would someone pay $99 to have a good tooth extracted why would Aspen Dental extract a good tooth for $99 so I had two insurance cards neither was acceptable that's why I paid $240 I did not make that second appointment because my Transportation was called into work at a hospital he is an x-ray technician it was too short of notice to find another means of transportation the message that was left on my phone voicemail was I would be reimbursed and I could not be a patient I received a bill for $74 where is the no insurance free exam and x-rays apparently I'm being billed for the x-ray they took but could not complete still no error of mine or theirs I had an abscessed tooth with swelling could not complete the exams understandable where is my reimbursement of $240 according to my bill $74 for an exam and oral exam that did not take place the X-ray like minimal I am being charged for it again I have no insurance or my insurance is not acceptable so I paid cash where is my reimbursement why am I being charged $74 Advance payment I don't understand or an exam that did not take place I would never recommend anyone to go to Aspen Dental because what dentist charges $99 to pull a good tooth I did find it rather than usual but I was in pain just wanted to make the appointment and get on with my day where is my where is my money I'm 53 years old I have no income trying to fix disability and Aspen Dental owes me $240 that could be contributed to my rent payments this catastrophe to place in the Saint Clair office Schuylkill County Saint Clair PA can someone please explain this to me no insurance free exams $240 up splint for an appointment didn't make the appointment should be reimbursed this is unfair very ugly business I would just like to be reimbursed my money and I can go elsewhere and have my tooth extracted or apply the Monies to my rent my name is Denise hossler account number 985-6231 thank you for your time my phone number is 272 208-0849 hopefully this issue can be resolved thank you

warning bad vent experience first time customer: their appointment system royally sucks big donkey balls, i waited at the front desk for 20 minutes waiting patiently for the lady to get off the phone to check me in since nows there's a big line and all i could do it listen how she bad mouthed a customer sayin they are wrong he said she said bs.....exactly what happened to me as the lady at the front desk said my appt was canceled yet i confirmed and this was for an emergency. come to find out corporate call center gave my appt up and for the person to be there the same time i'm yelling at the lady i really hope they feel bad for doing that while i have an emergency issue that needs to be dealt with asap. bad move as you've made my husband and i both extremely livid. i'll be contacting corporate since you wasted 2 hours of traveling to the appt just to be told no and go back home. dont come here as i would give no stars for being extremely rude and unprofessional. this was my last chance to find a dentist close to home yet now i gotta look in the cities. i shouldn't suffer for the lack of professional employees there and i still shouldn't have ideas of blowing my head off to stop the pain because this is an emergency and your emergency policy is shit! i'm callin corporate to complaint because you obviously can't do shit!

for the record they have emergency procedure for walkin and appt. not once did the lady at the desk mention this and discrimated against me. on the website you claim to do everything possible to help customers in emergency issues which is exactly my issue and made it clear. you make false claims and the front desk employee wasnt trained properly to handle an emergency. i have contacted every dentist in central mn and nobody will take me and im sure as hell not going back to the dentist in staples since he created this mess and im getting worse. i expect an apology for the disrespect and next time im in a brainerd ill walk in until i get seen as an emergency.

Unprofessional . Went in for a broken tooth.they gave me a list of proposed work including extractions and crowns. Totaling thousands of dollars. And would not fix my broken tooth which was the reason I went in the first place.took the day off work got a bill from Aspen and got nothing . The worst experience I have ever had.

Already taken off from work in order to meet my 6pm appointment but my appointment was rescheduled.The week before I had a filling done and couple of days past the filling fell out,called and tried to get this taken of soap because of pain.My appointment that was scheduled for Nov 8 was rescheduled for Nov 15 this is totally unexceptable. Called in complaint but no response, the appointment scheduled for the 15 Nov will be my Las
time having work performed at Aspen.

With in a few months of having a very expensive crown placed, I lost the tooth and had to go to another dentist. I knew something was wrong with the crown the minute they drilled the tooth but they said it was a bruised bone. The dentist never once addressed the pain with me. Very poor personal care.
They gave me shots to numb the gums to prepare for drilling then waited so long they had to give me a second round of shots. Very poor personal care.

I had an appointment on October 23, 2018. I waited in the waiting for two hours. I came in for a simple cleaning and was told that I had to come back. My time is just as valuable as your. This is very disrespectful. I wasn't told that I be all day at the dental office. There wasn't a place to sit in the waiting room.

I,ve contacted the better business bureau and I am going to contact the local TV station. My insurance should not be billed. I also took a taxi both ways which cost me $40.00.

Yoy need to change your procedures.

Aspen Dental on Yourie Drive is a sham.

I was advised to come back in July 2019 for free dental repairs. Aspen x-rayed my teeth and informed me for $3000/$4000 that they would repair all dental damages. I live on Social Security Disability and have no dental coverage. The Aspen is in Florence, Kentucky, on Mall Road 41042. The infection in my teeth is serious and could cause me brain damage according to the female dentist that examined me. I wasn't prescribed an anti-biotic! Why does Aspen refuse honorably discharged veterans dental because they can't afford it??? I sent an e-mail to President Trump that has a Washington, D.C. hotline that investigates complaints as these. I understand that Aspen has a headquarters in New York; maybe President Trump needs to ask why veterans don't get dental because of a lack of dental coverage which is unaffordable for most veterans. I have a lower right jaw wisdom tooth that is broken down to the root and the nerve is protruding through that root and there is severe infection. Aspen seen all that and gave me my x-rays free of charge! Why does Aspen put me through suffering, knowing I need urgent care? God bless all veterans that are neglected. Does Aspen have any heart for suffering veterans. Evidently not. Money appears to be of more value than a veteran's health.

My mother was seen in the Epping, NH office on 9/14/18, accompanied by my sister, Tammy Pierce, after many, many visits attempting to get her bottom dentures "right".
The determination was made on that day to refund $899.25. Dr. Yoon, part owner of this location, was there on that day and stood in front of my mom and sister and authorized the refund. The paper work was completed and they were told a check would be mailed to my address to be received in a "few weeks". Well, today is 10/18/18 and I have not received the check. Imagine my surprise when I contact the Epping location and speak to the "new" office manager, Vanessa Gioioso, and am informed there is NO refund request in my mom's file and nothing has been processed. She then tells me that I must complete yet another form (to waste more time) in order to start the process all over again. Anyway, Vanessa tells me that she can not just process a refund because they are a "corporate" company and things have to be done their way. She makes it sound like if you are "corporate" you have the right to drag things out, lose documents and pretty much drag your feet to complete any one process. So, after receiving her email (with document attached that needed to be signed by my mother) I returned the signed document with my signature as POA by email. I also attached the POA I hold for my mother (so she couldn't use that as an excuse for my signing the form for my mom) and asked her to reply to the email in order to confirm that she received it. So, I am submitting this in order to have documentation regarding how long it takes for Aspen Dental to complete refunds. Aspen wants their money up front for services rendered yet, they drag their feet, lose documents and make excuses when it comes to refunding money to an unhappy customer for poor service rendered.

I am a c5 c6 incomplete spinal cord patient. I couldn't make appointments at times and now they want me to pay350 for a hard recline that's already been done once. I live on social security and I am not able to pay that much money. I paid 700 dollars for teeth that don't fit!!!

I’ve been dealing with aspen dental in Marquette mich since June 20 no teeth and 2000 miles driven for cancelled appointments and poor service making payments on dental work not done to me had family emergencies blown off so could keep appointments that get canceled like to get a lawyer or report to better business bureau one very unhappy person never again

Enough people have been injured by Aspen Dental who have learned the hard way that a multi layered, multi billion $$ corporation is hard to fight, especially for one who lacks financial resources (the typical Aspen Dental patient).

Seniors, people with disabilities and children of low income families become regular victims of Aspen Dental's evil tactics. Often times they are forced to live with the pain Aspen inflicted by their botched work until they can afford to get it fixed, which for some that time never comes. That's right, Aspen Dental causes pain for people who have to live with it due to lack of funds, and Aspen Dental does NOT care. Instead they will blame the victim for the problem, and off to destroy the smile of their next victim.

Consequently this movement has been born:
B.A.D.
(Boycott Aspen Dental)

Aspen Dental has made BILLIONS of $$$$ off the backs of the poor; it's time for the tables to turn (as fate would have it). Let's make Aspen Dental cry for a change! Together WE can!
Join B.A.D. today!

--------

Hay suficientes personas lesionadas por Aspen Dental que han aprendido de la peor manera que una corporación multicapa multimillonaria es difícil de combatir, especialmente para una persona que no tiene recursos financieros (el paciente típico de Aspen Dental).

Las personas mayores, personas con discapacidades e hijos de familias de bajos ingresos se convierten en víctimas habituales de las tácticas malvadas de Aspen Dental. Muchas veces se ven obligados a vivir con el dolor Aspen infligido por su trabajo fallido hasta que puedan darse el lujo de arreglarlo, lo que para algunos ese tiempo nunca llega. Así es, Aspen Dental causa dolor a las personas que tienen que vivir con él debido a la falta de fondos, y a Aspen Dental NO le importa. En lugar de eso, culparán a la víctima por el problema y se desharán de la sonrisa de su próxima víctima.

En consecuencia, este movimiento ha nacido:
MALO.
(Boicot a Aspen Dental)

Aspen Dental ha hecho MILLONES de $$$$ de las espaldas de los pobres; es hora de que las mesas giren (como lo haría el destino). ¡Hagamos que Aspen Dental llore por un cambio! ¡Juntos podemos!
Únete a B.A.D. ¡hoy!

This is my third time trying to get through to someone about a complaint. Will someone call me at 580-223-4633 about my complaint. Thank you. Jimmy Lackey

I regretfully entered the doors of Aspen Dental April of 2017, and was harmed when the dentist instructed the hygienist to adjust and seat a permanent crown. She was not permitted to do what she did. She was instructed to do what she did because the dentist admitted that he saw an exposed nerve when removing the temporary crown and he decided he didn't want to deal with it. Dr. Mark Habermeyer wherever you ran off to, I'm still dealing with the pain that YOU caused. Your former employer (Leonard Green and Co) doesn't want to deal with it either, nor does George McKee. Well, because of you and Aspen Dental this movement has been born. B.A.D. (Boycott Aspen Dental) See you all at the picket line!! (more info at boycottaspendental.com)

At the beginning of 2017 I opted for a HSA card thru my job and placed 2500.00 on it because I was having a baby after being approved for other health insurance I didn't have to use these funds and opted to have my teeth worked on . I was advised that I needed several things done and put down 1600.00. My issue started w multiple fill ins after each fill in my mouth would hurt so much I would be in tears when attempting to eat talk brush etc. I would call back to the office to advise the receptionist AZ. She would always "sound" like she was irritated about me complaining and rush me into an appointment date to come back in to get me off the phone I assumed. The last call I made in January 2018 AZ insisted that she would pull my records and give them to the doctor for review. I was told on more than one occasion that I would receive a call back but I never did. The staff is nice they speak and compliment and all but the care of my teeth is the issue here. I believe I have had 13 fill ins 5 of which I was told did not take and had to be redone. To date I still need two fill ins and my mouth still hurts! I can't eat bread beans things that are soft my teeth react to cold and hot w pulsing pain even brushing my teeth hurt. I cant gargle mouth wash (even what they gave me ) because it too hurts. The doctor who did my last fill in (because every time I go seems like a new doctor is in my mouth )told me that my teeth are sensitive and this is just not true. Before undergoing this torture my teeth were fine they didn't react to hot and cold I could bite an apple or anything now I nibble w my front teeth like a squirrel to avoid shooting pain. How many times do I need to contact the office about the same issue ? How many times do they need to go back over my x rays ? I recall one session of fill ins were the doctor commented that the cavity he was filling (1st time id even heard I had a cavity ) was a really large but he still filled it. My research of my issue took me to causes of root canals this document said that sometimes a cavity can be too big to fill and when filled will cause discomfort ... Is this the case ? I'm in pain I'm 35 and healthy and upset that I chew like a old lady w false teeth ! Who can I speak to that can get to the bottom of this ongoing torture ? Please advise ... #eatingwcaution

I went to Aspen dental because it was close to my home. My gums were bleeding and I had pain on right side. I was concerned about having an abscess tooth. I gave them my delta dental card. The receptionist (Dasia)left me for 5 minutes to see if I would be covered. She returned and said I am covered for x rays. I got a bill for $140.00 from them later because x rays weren't covered. I've called 3 times to resolve this with them and they say they will get back to me. Haven't heard from them yet.

I arrived on time at the Aspen Dental Clinic in Branson, at 7:30 a.m. today to find the lobby heavily scented.

I have reactive airways disease and was having trouble breathing due to the scents in the lobby. I asked the receptionist if she could turn off the air freshener explaining about my illness. She said I could have a mask. She got annoyed when I told her that ordinary masks do not help with scent. She declared that she and the other front desk workers only wore scented oil which "did not contain any chemicals and could not cause anybody to have a reaction." I said, "give me a break, WATER is a chemical!" She arose and stalked from the room, arriving back heavily covered in scent. I suppose her intent was to make me so sick I would have to go to hospital.

I am 70 years old. Airways disease kills people my age all the time. It was clear that nobody at Aspen Dental cared if I died.

I stood outdoors in the cold to wait for my provider, who came and got me about 15 minutes later. While getting my x-rays the Dentist came into the room and fired me. Not only did the front office staff cause me to suffer, the Dentist did not show any compassion for my being made needlessly sick.

Toni Oliver

Got a partial i have had went back to try and have it feel good and be able to wear it but to no results i can not wear it with comfort .I have spent almost 3,000 dollars and to my disappointment ....I am asking you to please give me a refund, i am a widow and am on a fixed income and really need the money back.

Went to Aspen Dental in Richmond, IN. July 2015 for a consultation. They took x-rays and explained my options and cost. In November of 2015 I went to my family dentist for emergency tooth extraction (4 teeth to be exact). In Feb of 2016 I contacted Aspen Dental for an appointment to extract the rest of the teeth and have dentures fitted. The young lady I spoke to explained I would not need new x-rays or exam since the x-rays was less then a year old. She proceeded to tell me what the insurance would be paying and what my balance would be and that it needed to be paid in full. I had again explained that I had teeth extracted so that the x-rays were out dated and the quote would need to be adjusted.

On March 12, 2016 I went in for my appointment explaining again the x-rays were out dated. They explained the dentist would make the adjustments and sign off on the missing teeth and the invoice would be adjusted and a credit would be applied to my account.. Needless to say no corrections were made, Now Aspen is charging me for extraction they did not do. My insurance company has even informed them that these teeth had been previously extracted therefore no benefit is payable.

I have made multiple calls to the accounting department to see why monies have been applied to these teeth when the insurance company didn't pay. I have worked with insurance EOB's and was always taught that the claim and EOB should match up. Last I knew when you continue to bill a insurance company or a patient for a procedure that was not performed by your office that is fraud and is against the law...

Spent $12,000 on getting teeth completely fixed. Just a year later my bridge falls out and the same people who put it in said that the tooth supporting it is decayed. I need another root canal and to lose 2 of the 5 teeth on my bridge. They also charged me $129 just to put the bridge back in and now it's not even level with rest of my teeth. I am sure they are waiting for it to fall out again and charge me yet again. Does aspen not back their work? I will be filling as many complaints as necessary to whomever I need to to get this taken care of.

Stay far away from this branch and all Aspen dental practices. These people only care about profits and I mean only. The last six months have been the worst of my life and it is completely due to the mismanagement and dehumanizations I've faced in dealing with Aspen Dental. I received very poor quality work, was lied to, over charged, double charged, mislead, taken advantage of, and given the run around.

After 40 plus trips, many wasted, I am left with zero bottom teeth, no usable denture and no reasonable resolution. I have developed IBS due to the stress they have created in my life, combined with a total inability to chew my food. My story is too long and detailed for words here, but I will say that you won't find a happy experience waiting for you at Aspen Dental. Go somewhere that cares more about their patients than they do profits. I am totally disgusted with the lack of care and bad work these people provided. Good luck.

Aspen is one of the most complained about dentist offices I have seen online. My friend called them schedule an appointment due to a cavity while he was out of town, and they put him on hold for 20 minutes. However, I have not really had any problems when I visit. I have a vacation home in the area.

I get cleaning of my teeth done regularly. All I do is take an appointment and they get it done on time, at least usually. The dentist out here is friendly and ensures to do the job of cleaning very well. The waiting area is clean, plenty of seating. The receptionist ensures to keep the dentist updated if we reach and the process is done pretty quick.

They are very conveniently located.While cleaning the teeth, the dentist informs you about every step of the procedure so that you are aware. Well I would suggest anyone suffering with any kind of dental problems to visit.

Year before last I was at Aspen Dental in Carson City Nevada. Of course I needed a lot of dental work done. They did the standard Examination and xray and found that I needed several extractions, deep cleaning as well as partials. As we proceeded with these things they started with impressions so they could provide me with teeth to be able to chew food and live life enjoying what I eat. Then they also extracted the teeth that were bad as well as cleaned and also filled my teeth that they could save. Well as I made several appointments for all of these things and treatment began much to my disappointment as we progressed was the fact they did pull and fill my teeth as well as cleaned them but each time I was there they could not get the partials to fit correctly so they attempted to do another impression to send out, well I had had it and decided to go without them.

Now almost 2 years later I had a filling drop out that they did yes drop out as I did not abuse my teeth to any hard or crunchy food that would compromise my remaining teeth or the fillings that they put in. Well the loss of the filling occurred on 7/02/2015 now I am in no position to correct it due to lack of money. Very disappointed in this place as well as losing a filling in less than 2 years, not to mention going there is like being in a drive thru fast food establishment rather than a professional dental office. No I would not take legal action or threaten them, but id do hope they lose there rite to practice! How do you lose a filling when you are not abusing your teeth to harsh foods? thanks for nothing Aspen.

One of the best dental services that I have come across is Aspen Dental. I needed a tooth to be pulled off as it had decayed and at Aspen Dental they treated me very well. They removed the cavity and ensured the filling was done in a right manner. They use the latest techniques and equipment and make the overall experience comfortable. Not only this, they also checked the oral hygiene and gave me tips on how to keep my teeth protected from cavity.

Aspen Dental are professional and know what they are doing. They deal even with cosmetic surgery. Who wouldn't want to get a perfect smile. I have seen several happy people coming out of the hospital with a great smile and they also suggested me to go for it. Great going at Aspen Dental for the kind of technology they use keeping the safety of their patients.

Have feedback for AspenDental?