United Airlines Customer Service

Contact United Airlines Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-864-8331

United Airlines is a major American airline headquartered in Chicago, Illinois and is publicly traded on NYSE:UAL. With 8 domestic hubs and 1 international hub the United fleet is 715 strong with over 375 destinations. In 2014 revenues were reported as over US 38 billion. There were over 84,000 employees reported in 2015.

If you have a problem with your United flight, call 1-800-864-8331 or with baggage call 1-800-335-2247. You will find helpful contact numbers here. Or if you need to call support while mobile, try the mobile phone contact information. Common problems include flight delays and customer service complaints.

If you would like to contact acting CEO, Brett J. Hart you may address you postal correspondence with United Airlines, Willis Tower, 233 S. Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60606. Mr. Hart was appointed acting CEO in October 2015 after then CEO, Oscar Munoz had a heart attack.

United began in 1926 as Varney Air Lines and has a rich history of holding many ‘first in the airline industry’ innovations. The Gershwin Rhapsody in Blue theme and slogan ‘fly the friendly skies of United’ are iconic. Social presence may be found on Google+, Facebook and Twitter.

United Airlines Contact Information

• United Airlines headquarters address

• 77 W. Wacker Drive
    • Chicago
    • IL 60601

1-800-864-8331

Browse reviews of other Airlines

Top United Airlines Complaints

If I could give 0 stars I would. My Aunt flight was cancelled and we were not contacted letting us know of the cancellation. What is the point of giving a phone number if no one contacts us about the status of the flight? Her flight was from SFO to IAH flight #1197 and the flight that was cancelled was from IAH to SHV flight #4346 on Wednesday, January 2, 2019. I drove from San Jose to SFO to find out her flight was cancelled and I cant expect her to wait all day to get on the next flight that was leaving around 6pm. I had to reschedule the flight for the next day and again drive back up to SFO. Waste of time and gas. On top of all of this, United Airlines has the worst customer service. The employees were extremely rude and pretty much useless. They gave me the run around and it seems like no one knows what is going on. I also had to get a prepaid card to pay for her luggage because my aunt does not have a debit or credit card and only had cash. There was a $5 charge to get the prepaid card which is ridiculous. She almost missed her flight because of how unorganized United Airlines is. I never had such a horrible experience and have never been this frustrated with the amount of times I have been to the airport, until now. I will never fly on United Airlines and make sure anyone I know, knows about my experience that day.

United canceled our flight on 12/30/18Flight number 568 without notification. We were terribly upset because our bags were went to Atlanta and We were told that we could only send 2 bags . To make matters worse the TSA representative kept my over 125.00 of toiletries. When we were informed that we needed to wait until 10 pm from 1:30 pm . We went back to retrieve our toiletries to check the 3rd bag .

We planned to apply for a United credit card similar to the Delta card to avoid the hefty fees we paid ( 100.00 ) going and( 50.00) returning Loss of time with family stress, anxiety . etc.

We are also mailing in a complaint with documents . We would appreciate compensation 2 round trip tickets and reimbursement regarding the bags if a t all possible . My husband is a disabled Veteran and I am a retired School Social Worker . This ruined our Christmas Vacation . Please respond

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am writing this letter as I have learned that United is possibly adding a nonstop flight from Newark to Prague. I travel regularly every two months to Prague and have been using Delta, but with a stop either Paris or Amsterdam.

I have an experience that I would like to share with you as I now have deep concerns with forming a relationship with United.

On December 1, 2018, my family and I were on United Flight 1476 from San Jose del Cabo, Mexico to Newark, NJ.

After checking in, we realized our seats were not together. My partner, Lucie Bekeska, and my three year old son, Franz, had seats 15A &15B where I was eight rows behind in seat 23B. After entering the plane, I asked the steward, whom I later identified as Donald, if he would be able to accommodate us with seats together. He told us to take our seats and he would be back to help. I waited for 20 minutes and when another stewardess approached, I asked if she would check on it. She noted that my partner and son had economy plus tickets to which I responded that it could not be as I bought them all at the same time and in the same class.

When Donald saw the two of us talking, he returned and began to accuse me of raising my voice and was projecting onto the situation that there was an issue with my behavior. He then began to suggest that I needed to get off the plane and he began to escalate the situation and accusatory language loudly in front of the other passengers. His behavior was actually inappropriate and felt manipulative and hurtful to me and my family.

The stewardess with us even tried to calm him down and tell him I was fine and there was no need to suggest otherwise. For me, it was a very humiliating experience especially given neither I nor my Ms. Bekeska had done anything to warrant this behavior from him.

During the flight, I decided to ask him for his name and he bitterly asked me in response, why do you want to know? I told him I will write to United about his behavior. He started to raise his voice again at me and threatening me and Ms. Bekeska by suggesting we remain on the plane after the other passengers have left and he will get the police to come get us. It felt as if he was trying to use his position as someone who can control passengers’ destiny inappropriately in an attempt to regain control over the situation unnecessarily. I felt unsafe in this position as it is dangerous to manipulate situations to your own needs rather than the safety of our citizens.

I do hope that my concerns are taken seriously and would appreciate an assurance from United that this type of harassment is not allowed or welcome towards passengers.

I can be contacted at (917) 622-1241, email: kolarjirka@mac.com.

Jirka Kolar

Dear Sir or Madam:

I can be contacted at (917) 622-1241, email: kolarjirka@mac.com.

Jirka Kolar

Flight ua328 11/9/18 confirmation #CLMPD4 Denver to Honolulul seat 43E
I was in a group of about 28 and we froze during the whole flight. We were told they could not adjust the temp. I was very uncomfortable during the whole fight.
My address is 2222 fern ln. Hamilton Ohio 45013
Phone # 513-844-2704
I fell I should be compensated for this problem.

My husband and I were returning from The Cayman Islands on Saturday Oct. 20,2018 on United flight 1497. We had handicap accommodations in place going and coming back on this trip. Before going to the airport we called and confirmed that the accommodations were still in place and assured that my husband would be taken care of. Upon arrival no one would help us and were told they could not locate a wheelchair. This proceeded for 25 minutes. Finally, a representative from American airlines provided us with a wheelchair and helped us as best she could. A longer wait continued before a United representative finally came to our aid. We finally proceeded to our departure gate. We waited there and no help again when trying to board the flight. I finally pushed him to the gate entrance and at this point finally someone was called to help. The trouble is totally at the Cayman Airport. In Houston, we were perfectly take care of. Also, at the check in counter In Cayman airport we were charged $50 for two checked bags even though we are Mileage Plus customer LW820017. The counter person didn't even call a supervisor to help resolve the problem. We had charged the flight with our old card, which had been compromised and are now using our new card. Totally they could care less. We had no problem checking in our free bags when departing the Houston Airport. I do believe it is time to retrain your Cayman Staff. Thank You

To whom it may concern:
Reference ID # 15201214
Passengers: Brian Crawford-Greene and Elizabeth Selfridge.
Member #s AW842213 and AT552855
Confirmation # E3EBR6 Portland Maine to Vancouver BC
Date: 14th September
Flight: UA1668
ETD: 0720
Telephone # 2078373734 or 2073545238
Email: gdim8@hotmail.com
I have not had any reply to my phone calls to 877-624-2660 and therefore assume you are not going to be in touch.
I have never been treated in this way in all the flying I have done.
I begin with our cab that we rode for 1.45 mins. Yes the extra 15 mins put us at the airport a shade under 06:30. I immediately grabbed the bags while my partner paid for the ride and hobbled over to join me at the counter. We are both in our mid 70s.
As I arrived I did not see anyone at the counter and then Stephanie, I believe in training sauntered over to the computer and in a very low voice which I was not able to hear her request. Then another lady, her trained I assume got up off the baggage carousel to help her at the computer. (We were the only ones there, no other passengers). If they were on the ball re: the flight they would have been aware that 2 passengers were still not there and business class to boot. No effort to help us and they did not seem to be conscious of us and getting on board. While Stephanie is booking us in her supervisor is looking a t a screen and says 45. We look at her in amazement then she says 44…we had no idea what was going on. Next thing we are told our ticket is a cancelled but maybe if Stephanie would call the baggage handlers we may get the baggage on. A discussion ensued and she did not want to do it. Also she called me Mr. Freeman while at the computer…not good.
Picture this we are the only passengers in front of them. We are there before boarding time; we arrived before the 45 mins baggage thing. It is only due to their lackadaisical attitude and non-professional demeanor that the 45 mins came and went. Now we have to contact people waiting for us and what a great start to a 3 week vacation
So then we are placed on the next flights to Chicago at 13:05 in economy in middle seats and behind each other. Next, we are told to take our bags and do not return until the next flight. We are in Portland airport so off to a hotel to spend the next 7 hours.
Oh yes, do not worry about your first class ticket you will be reimbursed all you have to do is…unbelievable. I have done this…and still nothing seems to be happening.
We get on the computer while we are at the hotel…flight has not yet left. And find plenty of seats available to sit together. A charming young lady Belzey, I believe, helped to re ticket and she could not have been nicer.
We would like to hear from you and would like to think you may have words with the counter personnel that basically should not be exposed to the public.
Brian Crawford-Greene
PS: I have confirmation that you have received a copy of this complaint on Friday 12 Oct 2018 and no reply. Hence sending it again.

To whom it may concern,
I was due to travel on September 29 at 6:46Am on flight 759. On the 28 the day before I pull my back out. I was admitted in the hospital.for that reason I was not able to get on the plane along with my wife. I submit my hospital paper in hopes that I may use those tickets to travel at a later day with United.
Thank you in advance for your understanding
your loyal customer
Janet Caballero

I filed a complaint over 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing. can you get back to me about the problems I had getting to Oregon from Calif. My phone number is 408=806-5548 Thank you. Pauline Coleman

flight 2342 late because wouldn't let land cicleled Newark NJ 5 times 31 min late then flight 4112 to buffalo left 15 min early leaving my son not getting to buffalo till after 10:30 and his ride waiting after a hourin a half drive to air port not happy with this ty

Contratamos boletos bajo codigo T837UU , en vuelo 47 y 1902 del 20agosto fueron cancelados sin aviso al cliente, causó graves problemas fisicos y laborales siendo asignado en ruta larga: Francfort-San Francisco Ca -Houston-Guatemala, solicitamos una compensación acorde al daño causado. Además en el vuelo de ida,no.102 del 27 de agosto, Houston-Munich, tuvimos demora de mas de 6 horas y pérdida de equipaje,por 3 días, causando gastos adicionales de tipo personal. Este otro daño se suma al ya relacionado que también debe compensarse esperando respuesta a esta queja a la brevedad. Atentamente.

Lost and Delayed luggage . Flight Confirmation # FKCNW1 Luggage did not arrive in San Francisco at 1:01AM on Aug.1st. We were told it would arrive on the next flight around 9AM. We did not receive any updates until 1:27 PM that luggage was enroute. Called driver who was extremely rude. Would not tell us when he would deliver our luggage. He happened to live in the area we were staying in so he dropped off our luggage last at 10:24PM. There were no updates at all throughout the day. The number I called was automated and stated the "bags had arrived". This message was repeated all day long. No other information was given. We were initially informed that luggage is delivered between 4-6 hours after it lands at the airport. 10:24PM does not fall into that time frame. We spent all day hanging around the house for our luggage since it is a poor neighborhood with lots of crime. Suitcases should not be left unattended all day. It was a waste of a vacation day. Repeated calls to United yield an employee stating that we would get compensated for our troubles. Please respond to this complaint. Thank you

HI
I had a very very bad experience with your airline/staff
I departed from lax 7/31/18 to cancun and back 8/7/18, which turned out to be a worst airline experience for me and my family. first of all you always double book which is VERY noticable and an extra 1/2 hour is added to the flight so you can find your customers seats.
My story is much worst.

on our flight back they kept changing Gates and after 40 minutes of running around finally got to c24 to depart from cancun. As we were about to get on the airline, your staff LISSET BIKOUSEH?? (not clear about the last name, she kept hidding her name, I have her photo) told me I am missing an immigration paper and I couldn't board. I told her I had my purse stolen at the hotel and the paper was probebly in there. I asked her many times what to do and she didn't answer. another person told me I can go to immigration and fix everything with just paying them cash. Your staff did not make this clear for me since she had other PLANS for me.
I had 40 minutes to run with my broken leg down to immigration and back to the flight, which is what I did. I ran like hell to take care of the paperwork paid cash and ran back... when I get to security a guy with walkie talkie from united approched me and held me back at security,,,, saying your husband is coming to meet you here which was puzzling to me.. On the walkie talkie he was talking to that LISSET girl and with my broken spanish I understood that this devil of an employee was purposely holding me back. so he would not let me go thru security saying wait wait, Lisset has told your husband to come here, and here is me going crazy thinking why,,, so about 15 minutes later, I lost it I told him I have my passport and boarding pass in hand and I am going in,,, he was restraining me at this point and I called security,,, meanwhile he is yelling on the walkie to Lisset: SHE IS COMING, SHE IS COMING
AGAIN I AM RUNNING With Pain in MY HEALING BROKEN LEG, throught the airport yelling for my husband and kids thinking they are coming my way as she said thru the walkie talkie and as I got to my Gate,TO MY SURPRISE, I SEE MY HUSBAND STANDING THERE WAVING AT ME TO RUN TO HIM AS THEY WERE ABOUT TO CLOSE THE GATE... AND YES ,,,, MY HUSBAND WAS NEVER COMING TO ME, LISSET LIED JUST SO SHE CAN PUT 4 OTHER PEOPLE THAT WERE OVER BOOKED IN OUR SPOT....I ask you to put yourself in my place, with two kids both sick with a fever, Me with a broken leg, all neccery documments in hand, standing there.. I went up to Lisset knowing what she did and confronted her,,,And she proudly admits it with a smile,,,
ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING ME WITH THIS, THESE PEOPLE ARE YOUR EMPLOYEES?????!!!
I asked for a superviser, losing my mind at this point, MR. DAVID RISHMAWY(gave me his card) CAME TO HELP..
HE ASSURED ME BOTH OF THESE EMPLOYEES WERE TO BE FIRED,,, told me to write you this email and for you to conntact him so you guys can reinverser me for all of this madness.

I WAS PROMISED A FULL REFUND AND much much MORE BY HIM AND I Beleive I AM VERY ENTITLED TO THEM

Please note I have all Pictures, videos and doccument you may need. to support my story,,, also have pictures and business card of whomever I talk to...
here is the superviser info in cancun united :
david rishmawy
tel 52998 2340708
cel: 521 998 1478592
david.rishmawy@united.com

I fly United often, and recently booked a roundtrip ticket [CONFIRMATION #: LDZT5F $385.60] from SMF to ABQ for a meeting on 30 August. The flight from SMF to DEN was late, so I would miss my connection flight from DEN on to ABQ. No additional flights were available at all, so I had to book with another airlines [ which cost me $448.80]. I was refunded the original $385.60 for roundtrip flights by United. However, the agent at SMF ALSO cancelled my 2 August return trip tickets from ABQ back to SMF. So I had to buy two more United tickets to get home [$50 + $448.80]. United's errors cost me a total $947.60, an additional $562.00 from my original $385.60. I feel entitled to a refund of $562.00 from United since it was United's mistakes/errors, not my own. Even a voucher for that amount is only fair. Thank you. Dr. Rouppet

my wife and I travelled from Dublin airport Ireland on August 1st to Chicago ohare international airport flight UA 153, was so crammed In our seats could hardly move our arms when it came time to eat
. After 2 hours or so in flight only 1 toilet was operating no explanation.my husband needs to frequent the bathroom. We were like cattle in a pin im sorry to say it put a terrible taste in our mouths I dont think we will be flying United again I cant imagine how an airline can get away with such disregard to human beings its a disgrace that people have to put up with this Ive flown many airlines in my time but nothing as degrading as this
Terence Shiel

FREE flights for illegals?????? ARE YOU F' ing kidding me???? HOW ABOUT FREE FLIGHTS FOR OUR VETERANS!!!!!!

On July 29, 2018, I was flying from Washington D.C. to Denver with 11 other individuals. Of those individuals I was responsible for 6, 2 adults and 4 children. We also had a handicapped individual in our party.
First, flight UA2104 was delayed due to mechanical issues from being 3000lbs overweight, resulting in a 3 hour layover missing our connecting flight UA 781.
Then our flight UA1001 got delayed due to mechanical issues resulting in us missing our connecting flight UA 2368, resulting in us getting a flight unacceptable for our party. We ended up driving the last 10 hours.

WE WERE LEAVING FROM PHILADELPHIA AIRPORT AT 630PM JULY24 GOING TO LAX WITH A STOP OVER IN SFO. WE WERE SPOSED TO LAND IN SFO AT 930 AND LEAVE TO LAX AT 1015 AND HAVE A FREIND PICK US UP FROM THE AIRPORT AT 1200.BUT TO OUR DISSAPOINTMENT THINGS WEREN'T AS PLANED. OUR FLIGHT FROM PHILY WAS DELAYED 2 HOURS WITCH MENT THAT WE WERE MISSING OUR FLIGHT IN SFO!! SO UNITED MADE OUR FLIGHT FROM SFO AT 600AM!! SINCE THERE ARE NO FLIGHTS THAT LEAVE SFO FROM 1200AM-6AM WHEN WE LANDED IN SFO AT 12AM THE COSTEMER SERVICE COULDN'T GET US ANAY HOTEL FOR THE NIGHT SO WE HAD TO SLEEP IN THE AIRPORT OVER NIGHT!! AND THIS WAS EXTREMLY STRESSFULL FOR ME AND WAS VERY AGGREVATING.I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH UNITED'S SEVICE AND WILLING TO HELP.I AM EXPECTING TO GET A REFUND FROM THAT LONG AND DISSTRESED TRIP.

Just had the worst service I have ever been given from Customer care @ UNITED AIRLINES. They have proved to me that they DO NOT care about it's customers so I have been looking at all the pending flights and cancelling as much as I can without having to give them any more money then I went into my American Airlines account (the #1 Airline in the World) and found that the prices are cheaper than UNITED. Win Win switch to American Airlines to get treat better AND save money..... bye bye UNITED

Please if anyone is booking flights with UNITED please also check the same flights on American Airlines..... :-)

I was scheduled to leave Fresno, CA on Flt 5942 at 3:55PM, July 17, 2018. The plane was late arriving in Fresno, which made me late to Denver to catch Flt 5361 to Oklahoma City, OK, departing Den at 7:55PM. I missed my connection and was re-booked on a flight to Houston, departing Denver at 10:25PM. I arrived in Houston sometime after 2:00AM, and had to sleep in the Airport until the next morning which was very difficult because I'm a disabled veteran. I was booked on flight 5444 to Oklahoma city, at 7:40AM July18, 2018. I hadn't eaten anything all day and was not offered some kind of food or voucher for food. I had expected to be home in Oklahoma City in a timely fashion so food would not have been a problem. I noticed other people in Denver at United customer service receiving drinking containers and other accommodations which was not offered to me. I just wanted to let United know this was the worst experience I've had from an Airline carrier in my life. I can honestly say, I don't think I'll use United in the future, no repeat business for United Airlines.
James Carpenter
(405) 401-4680

My confirmation number was A1DRYQ. My flight on July 10th from LAX to EWR was diverted due to an engine failing. We made an emergency landing in LAS where I was told that I would be going to ORD and then to my final destination which was DUB. I was concerned about my bag that I had checked and after speaking with 2 customer service reps at United in LAS I found one who contacted the baggage supervisor in LAS who said he found my bag and would be putting it on the LAS flight to ORD/DUB instead of sending it on to EWR/DUB. I was assured by the CS rep that this would be handled to my satisfaction.
In the meantime I had purchased a seat in Economy Plus awaiting an upgrade to Business class and this wasn't accomplished however I now had a seat in Econ Plus which was not my original seat and it abutted to an emergency exit so it wouldn't recline. This is not acceptable for any flight but for a 7 hour flight it is atrocious!
When I arrived in DUB my bag was not with me. I proceeded to Swissport where I filed a lost bag. The file number is UA16373. I was told that my bag had gone on to EWR and that it would be at my hotel the next day. This was not the case as my bag went to EWR and stayed for 24 hours and I didn't receive it until the evening of the 13th at my hotel which wasn't in Dublin as I was on a tour.
The bag handle was up halfway and when I went to push it down I noted that it seem to have been sticking. Taking a closer look I saw that the handle was bent so now I had to yank it up and down to get it to work. This was/is a brand new Samsonite that I purchased a few weeks before specifically for this trip as I needed to have 4 wheels. I was upset about the damage but glad to finally have my bag and instead of getting more irritated and taking the time out of my vacation to file a claim I chose to deal with this issue upon return to the states which was yesterday the 22nd.
Yesterday on my way to Dulles I was finally upgraded to business class (just to note that my friend is 1K with United and was offering to pay my upgrades with his mileage due to the fact that I was vacationing for my birthday and to prove that United was the airline I needed to go back to from American as my previous vacation on United I went to Venice and my bag went to Frankfurt and it took 3 days to catch up to me.)
Once arriving in DC I find that my flight to LAX was 3 hours late due to either mechanical or weather or both. I know you cannot be responsible for either but my patience was on thin ice due to our history together. I decided to try to get into the United Club even though I was still on the wait list for business class but they said that they couldn't accept this scenario but would let me in for a one-time charge of $59 which I eventually paid for after speaking with a 1K rep who very kindly shared with me that she had not control over this decision...that this was an 'airport' ruling and not "airline."
I spoke with a rep at your claims dept this morning (File # DUB10101A) and she offered me $100 for my bag and $100 for the late delivery of my bag. The bag was brand new and I bought it during a promotion...originally it is listed at $420 but due to signing up for the store card, credit card and promo I paid $185. If I go to buy it today it will be at the original price and there are usually promos around but I will not be getting it for $185.
Due to the great inconvenience I have been caused and the fact that I am looking for a decent compensation for not only the inconvenience but the time it took to contact my travel insurance company to follow thru with my finally receiving my bag; phone calls to United Swiss port daily and just the angst of everything in a nutshell I feel that I need to be compensated in a more respectful way.
I haven't been able to take a vacation for 8 years and this was not suppose to be such a cluster of dominoes falling away. I used to be a flight attendant with TWA for 17 years and even that fact no longer holds any water in getting upgraded or some extra consideration. The family unit continues to deteriorate!
Lastly, about your economy Plus...yikes! Yes, we get a bit more leg room but why does that mean that the seats only recline maybe 3 inches? Good grief! 7 plus hours in that seat was a nightmare. I'm smart enough to know that if you just give it another 3 inches to recline you would have happier clients and it wouldn't be an imposition to the row behind. 5 inches for foot room, no blanket/pillow/food on domestic is not the way one wants to travel. With the BILLIONS of dollars that airlines are making now you really need to go back to customer service and how best to take care of your fellow passengers with some extra comfort, some free foods and simple respect for all of us in the air!
I would appreciate your attention and deep consideration to this matter as soon as you possibly can.
Whatever other information you need I will be happy to supply.
Respectfully,
Ms. Jude Luttrell

I was scheduled to leave Fresno, CA, on Flt 5942 at 3:55PM, July 17, 2018. the plane was late arriving in Fresno, which made me late to Denver to catch Flt 5361 to Oklahoma City, OK, departing Den at 7:55PM. I was re-booked on a flight to Houston departing Denver at 10:25 PM. I arrived in Houston sometime after 2:00 AM, and had to sleep in the Airport until the next morning which was very difficult because I'm a disabled veteran. I was booked on flight 5444 to Oklahoma City at 7:40 Am July 18, 2018. I hadn't eaten anything all day and was not offered some kind of voucher for food. I had expected to be at home in Oklahoma City in a timely fashion. Food wouldn't have been a problem if I could have gotten home when I was suppose to. Other people who were displaced on flights received drinking containers and other accommodations. I did not. I just wanted to let United know this was the worst experience I have had from an Airline carrier in my life. I can honestly say, I don't think I'll use United in the future. Again, just wanted to let you know.
James Carpenter (405) 401-4680

I FLEW FROM ZURICH SWITZERLAND TO ORLANDO FLORIDA. THE PLANE FROM ZURICH TO NEWARK WAS TWO HOURS LATE
LEAVING ZURICH. ON THE WAY WE HAD TO STOP AT A MILITARY BASE TO GET FUEL. WHEN FINALLY GETTING TO NEWARK,
I WAS TOLD THEY HAD NO FLIGHTS FOR TWO DAYS TO ORLANDO, FLORIDA. I ENDED UP TAKING A FLIGHT THAT GOT ME
INTO TAMPA, FLORIDA AT 3.00 A.M. I HAD TO HAVE MY HUSBAND COME AND PICK ME UP IN TAMPA. THAT WAS 83 MILES EACH
WAY PLUS GAS AND THE INCONVENIENCE OF GOING FROM TAMPA, FLORIDA TO ORLANDO, FLORIDA.
DUE TO THESE ISSUES I FELL THAT UNITED AIRLINES NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING DO TO ALL THESE ISSUES I HAD WITH MY
FLIGHT FROM ZURICH, SWITZERLAND TO ORLANDO, FLORIDA.
IF I AM NOT AROUND YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DISCUSS THIS MATTER WITH MY HUSBAND LARRY COHEN.
LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING BACK FROM YOU SOON.

SABINA SMITH
erani2000@yahoo.com
407-401-0421

1/ TINH TRINH & NHUNG TRINH , We believed our confirmation # CSLTK6 / Tickets # 0162396130656 & 0162396130657 were the regular carry on luggage, when we check in at the ticket machine, the ticket did not come out unless we pay $100.00 for two small luggage size 22-14-9 (round trip baggage fees receipt # 0162603381747 and 0162603876731) after pay the ticket come out.On the tickets show BE-NO CARRY ON also no Gate and Seat number we had the hard time to find out the gate and at the gate we had to wait in the line to see the agent to get the Boarding Pass. WE were very surprise because we did not know why ? (If we know this problem we put all the belonging in to one big bag and pay only $25.00 plus free carry on luggage.So please refund to us $100.00 for baggage fees).Thank you.
2/ Flight # UA 1148 from EWR To LAX on 07-03-2018, The air plane had NO Wi-Fi ( announcement from the Captain) Please compensate for this inconvenience matter. Thank you

On our second leg of a trip from Oslo, Norway, we flew a United Express flight from Newark to Jacksonville on July 12th. The plane used was as bad a condition as I have ever seen. Ceiling units were loose and about to fall. The leather seats were coming loose from the frame. The bathroom had electrical tape holding ceiling panels from falling on your head. And worst of all, the brakes made a such a loud noise that I wondered if they would be functional for another trip.

Oscar should take a look first hand at the equipment and service he is providing his customers. So far he does not have good track recond on what he is offering his customers. I know Oscar is not a real operating man, but he should get out and see what is going on. When given an option, I will not choose United.

Ken Hinson

My daughter was on the flight from Birmingham, Al to Las Vegas, NV with my parents. The flight was delayed from 30 min to an overnight stay in Texas that Unites Airlines didn’t really want pay. My mom had to still pay for the night of arrival in Las Vegas and they didn’t arrive until the following day which was May 28th. My daughter flight confirmation number is MNZKZN

To whom it may concern:
I feel that the proper people should be informed of the low quality the united airways representative are providing. My name is Kassey Weaver. I am a single mother who saved money for a year to go on vacation to Hawaii with my 19 month old daughter, and I am extremely unsatisfied with my experience. I was scheduled to fly from South Bend, Indiana airport to Chicago O' Hare at 7:35am on June 30,2018. I arrived in south bend two hours before my flight was scheduled to take off because it was my first time flying with my daughter. We were Informed that they flight was going to be delayed by two hours. being that the flight was 55 mins long on top of a two hour delay, I was already going to my connecting flight from O'hare to Honolulu, Hawaii. I was then informed the flight to Chicago O'hare from South Bend was cancelled. I was offered a $10.00 food voucher, given a voucher for the greyhound bus ride to O'hare, and different flights from Chicago to Honolulu. The flight from o'hare to Honolulu did take off in time but with all this mix up from South Bend I now have another connecting flight which was not the case in my first and original flights. I had to take the grey hound from south bend to Chicago. From Chicago I had to take a flight from O'hare to LAX. From LAX to Honolulu. On top of all that I had carry my daughter though a total of two layovers. Instead of one like I paid EXTRA TO HAVE. I continued to be disappointed with UA. because of an incredibly rude stewardess from Chicago to LAX. She was a young woman of oriental descent and she used foul language and spoke about her sex life the entire flight. She also had a bad attitude because she thought that she was off work that day but in fact she was not. So she pretty much took it out on everyone on the plane.
I did not arrive to Honolulu until 945pm instead of the original time of 218pm. Not only was this a huge innocence, I also lost an entire day of my vacation because of your airline. I also flew UA on my return flight again, I was to fly from Honolulu to Chicago and from Chicago to South Bend. On July 5th 2018 I received an email stating that both of my return flights on July 7th 2018 were cancelled. Upon calling UA representative I was informed that the computer system had a glitch and both flights were currently on schedule. Several hours later, I was informed that my connecting flight from Chicago to South Bend was already delayed 2 hours. I called dot speak to another UA Representative as I was concerned the connecting flight would again be cancelled, I was told there was no piggy- back flight, because UA's sister company doesn't fly to South Bend. I was offered a later flight from Chicago to south bend several hours after arriving in O' Hare. for a 55 min flight, later my original flight was ONCE AGAIN CANCELLED, We were given vouchers for the food once again but not for the grey hound bus. When I tried to purchase a ticket there was no one working so I wasn't able to take the bus. So I had to get off the bus and purchase a rental car to be back to South Bend. I got the cheapest and smallest economy car they had, I had to pay $290.48 for a one way trip. AND UA HAS NOT OFFERED TO MAKE ANY OF THIS RIGHT. Not only did I lose money, vacation time, and sleep but this also affected my 19 month old daughter. I have flown countless time and I've never been more disappointed with an airline. Customer service personnel were rude, not helpful, and short tempered. and these flights were headache after headache. Upon speaking with multiple UA employee I was informed that the UA flight between Chicago O'hare and south bend airport is cancelled more often than its flown. If this has been an ongoing problem, there is not excuse that it has not been fixed. I will be telling all the flyers I know about this experience, and suggest staying away from united Airway flights. I would like a phone call back not an email in regards to how I will get some of my money back and also UA splitting the bill for the rental car.
574-356-6622 PERSONAL CELL NUMBER
KASSEY WEAVER

The person at toll free number at Gurgaon should be indian who can understand English speaked by indian because my husband contact who was foreign lady who was unable to understand English and could not able to solve problems

On June 13, 2018 at apx. 12:40 P.M.after just deplaning from flt.# UA-4927 at Providence, R.I. I fell while attempting to sit on a wheelchair just outside of the aircraft door. I hit my head above my right eye causing a bruise and on my right side causing a break in rib #7. My doctor told me it will be about eight (8) weeks for it to heal. It is painful.
For more and complete details contact me at the above e-mail address or (916) 933-2751.

Al Freitag

We wen on vacation on May 21 2018 and on our first flight in Cincinnati was cancelled so they helped get us new flights. We were told everything was good we were to fly to Chicago leave at 10 am and then our connecting flight was at 5 pm ok good. We get to Chicago and go to check on our next flight and to our surprise it is at 5 pm the next day. We wait in a line for 3 hours to get things straightened out and they got us a room and a meal for the night and left the next morning needless to say it put everything a day behind and we lost money on our hotel where we were staying and had to rebook. On our way home 06/18/2018 same sort of thing everything was good till again in Chicago. We get to Chicago and were running close on our next flight and we have to recheck our baggage and stand in another line for 2 hours just to find out that our flight again to Cincinnati was cancelled and we would have to wait till the next day again for another flight this was at 7 pm I had to be at work at 6 am so I could not wait till tomorrow to fly home. We would up having to rent a van costing us over 300 dollars of our own money and over 40 dollars in gas just to get home. It was something we completely hated no sure we will ever fly United again after this fiasco all 6 of us just want United Airlines to make this right!

I arrived from after a five hour wait at Dallas airport to Chicago Illinois, Monday June 18, 2018 upon arriving I was told my luggage didn't arrive . I filled out a form. on Tuesday I was told that the luggage was ready for pickup. I called and informed them that I was a senior and lived in Indiana. They said we will have it delivered. Wednesday I received a notice that my luggage was on its way. Thursday I received a message that it had been delivered. I called and stated it has not been delivered I'm at home and no one has come. Friday I called and was informed that the luggage was scheduled for delivery on Saturday morning. I expressed my anger and they connected me to a supervisor. Upopn speaking with the supervisor she said the delivery company was going to call me. unbelievable they stated we left your luggage on the side of the house . It rain all day on yesterday, stormed. I looked out and sure enough they had left my luggage outside on the side of the house where a BIG SIGN SAYS do not go up these stairs., I have no way to get it down and it is soaking wet. I was told by the delivery company this is a policy of United - to leave the luggage if no one is home or answers!

SHAME ON UNITED AIRLINES

SHAME ON UNITED

We had a Flight on Sunday May 27, 2018 Flight# UA6185K to Las Vagas. SJ Williams, Shelia Williams, and Makenzii Williams. We had set on the aircraft for for 5 hours before they told us to get off the plane due to mechanic problems. When we got off the airplane we had to get in line to re-route us to our destination. But we didn't a flight out until 10:00 PM central time. When we arrived in Houston, TX they said they was going to put us up in one of the airport hotel. They took us out to a Holiday Inn that we wasn't aware of. I lost money at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas we had to pay for a day that we wasn't there and had reservation to go to the Grand Canyon which was pre-paid in advance and lost money their too. United Airline is responsible to give us our money for our lost but we haven't received anything. Also, the customer services at the Birmingham Alabama airport was very, very poor they was horrible. They was arguing with the passengers. Also, one lady I have their name is you need them I will gladly give their name to you. After we stood in line over an hour and half she brought a group of people and put them in front of us and that pushed us back further in line. We are very angry and upset with the customer service in Birmingham. After we sit on the aircraft 5 hours the attendant gave us hot water to drink with no ice and it was horrible. Also, coming back home another aircraft was delayed in Houston, TX. We didn't get home until later that evening on June 1, 2018. You can contact me at 256-295-6240 or 256-478-6868 so we can discuss this matter. We didn't get to Las Vegas until that Monday instead of Sunday. If not I will be going to the Better Business Bureau regarding this situation. Thank you, Shelia Williams

On a 6 day trip to Japan with a stop over in Guam on October 7, 2017. Did not receive our bags when we landed so we filed a claim (File Ref # GUM 16950M) at the United missing bag department in Guam on October 8. Filed a Customer Property Claim Form (Interim) on October 26, 2017 because we did not receive our bags for 4 days. About 12/20/2017, I called the Baggage Resolution Center and they said I had filed a loss claim so I had to resubmit an Interim claim. I do have the original copy which shows that I had submitted an Interim claim. Resubmitted an Interim claim on January 10, 2018. Was told by the claim department that the processing would be done by March 19th but have not gotten any response. All the copies of tickets and baggage claim receipts were submitted with Interim Claim. According to your "Notice of Baggage Liability Limits" , we are entitled to compensation Please let me know what your office has decided. This complaint is for both my wife, Joyce Hashimoto (United Frequent Flyer #CB779266), and myself (United Frequent Flyer #SV020876). Thank you very much.

my name is George Elias I was traveling from Cleveland Ohio to Beirut Lebanon on the 18th of Feb 2018, My confirmation # was ET840N all my fights starting from Cleveland (an hour delay) to Houston were my flight was also delayed Germany were delayed, therefore I missed my MEA flight in Germany to go to Lebanon. This was a horrible experience. I'm sorry to say it was my worse travel experience with United airline .I addition, the driver who was suppose to take me from Beirut to north Lebanon, left me at midnight and I ended sleeping on the benches in the airport.
I would like to be compensated for the agony that I experienced in this ordeal trip. Please advise.

I am stunned by the stupidity of your flight attendant who required a dog to be put in the overhead baggage space. An unquestionably disgraceful action to take.

You have taken responsibility; however, the flight attendant has not and hides behind a false statement. Please do more than reprimand this employee and terminate her employment with your company. Likewise, other attendants on the flight should be asked why they did not intervene.

This situation makes it impossible to ever fly with your airline again.

i tried to make a reservation from pbi to ewr on tuesday, march 6th. i tried to make the reservation less than 3 weeks out. i have a lot of miles. i used to have a united plus credit card, but i found it so difficult to use the mileage i closed it out. in trying to make this reservation i was offered 60,000 miles and over $200.00 a ticket. the retail price of the ticket when i called was 16.00 more a ticket. when i said to the reservationist on the phone that it doesn't make any sense i wasn't saving anything and she agreed. i tried again today to make a reservation using miles to go from pbi to ewr on tuesday or wednesday march 27th or 28th returning on monday april 2. i was told i had to use 50,000 miles each for the return flight because there was no economy tickets for mileage on the way back plus the 32500 miles each on the way there plus over 200.00 each for the flight from pbi to ewr plus the cost of the return flight back. like the flight on march 6th it was easier to just fly jet blue and it was cheaper. i guess you know that the cover of university of chicago business school magazine sometime this past year said "united is trying to be less awful". you are not succeeding.

We flew AL 1655 back from Cancun 2-10-18. They were late getting there due to a late inbound flight (as emailed from UAL). We got into Chicago late, with the majority of the plane having connections. When we got there we were running through customs when a guy from ??? gave us express tags. Fine, but no one new what do with them. Got down to claim and recheck bags, gal said too bad, you missed your flight, even though there was 20 -25 minutes left. Then the Sh&t show began. The ticket agents claimed weather was the issue and basically F-You..this went all around until they finally gave out some vouchers, after security called, plus mgt. This continued the next day..Rescheduled 3rd flight, no help at counters, ect..Still out another $150 bucks plus my extra day to relax. Hard to find a reason to take UA again. Backs up all the social media goings on the last year.

When booking my flight from Houston to Chicago on February 25, 2018 I was double charged $188.30. I called Reservations on 2/3 as soon as I saw it was deducted from my bank account twice. My Confirmation number is IMNTVR. I've called every day since 2/3 and spoke to numerous Supervisors, Sasha, Andy, Frank, etc. who insist that I will get my refund within "24 hours". However, even after my Banker called stating that she needs a simple note on United letterhead, the Supervisor, Frank, insisted that they have no way to send a fax or email to release my funds. It is now 4 days later and I still have not received my refund for the duplicate charge. My banker says you have it on hold until Feb. 9, 2018. No one at United knows HOW to release this hold. I find it ridiculous that even your Supervisors claim they cannot reach your Accounting Dept. and I've been told they do not have phones!!
I've also had to sign up for a new mileage plus account as my old one has "disappeared" and I've lost my miles. I will definitely think twice about flying United in the future. Please issue my refund ASAP! Thank you.

My sister and I had received a credit in the amount of $125.00 each last April. I called and spoke with your service department to retrieve the certificate numbers to book another flight. They told me that they have no record of this. What is going on? You did send me an email with the certificate numbers last April but (totally my fault) I may have deleted them by accident. I am disappointed that you would keep a record of this for your files. How do I obtain my credit?
Our names are Peggy Strutz and Karen Strutz
flew last April from Phoenix, AZ to Washington DC
My phone number is 480-244-5473
My email address is pegstrutz@yahoo.com
Hopefully you can rectify this situation.
thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Peggy Strutz

Let me preface, I have enjoyed flying united historically and will continue using your airline in the future. This experience was an oulier for us, but I believe should be shared. My wife, daughter and I were flying from DIA to OHare this past week and had a connecting flight to Asheville at O'Hare. The flight from DIA was delayed and we were tight against the connecting flight. We asked the flight attendant if she would be able to help us if the time was very tight when we landed by calling the other gate when we landed to let them know we were on our way. The flight attendant told us that she was not allowed to do so, which we found strange because airlines in the past have done so before. When we landed we found out the gate changed to a terminal on the other side of O'Hare, we were going to have to run to see if we could make it. I again request assistance and was told flatly, "no". I was surprised and frustrated. My wife and daughter and I ran to the terminal, I have a heart condition and a bum knee...it was not a pretty sight! We made it to the gate after they had closed. After some significant begging and some kindness by the united gate attendant, they let us on. It was a poor experience and did not reflect well on United. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely, Howard hogan

made reservations #p8r23k many months ago. I was assighned seat 17 d/e from Chicago to san juan. After my wife and I were in our seats two other people came by with the same seats on their boarding pass and the seats on our boarding pass. Solution was to have us gather all our belongings up and move to the back of the plane. I had these seats for months and was already sitting in them so why did I have to move. This was very inconvenient and to the BACK of the plane in undesirable seats. Please explain this action and why I should fly with United again.
Gary Kaufman

We are two handicapped seniors who had booked a round trip flight from Newark, NJ on 12/4/17 to Las Vegas, Nevada. We had requested, and were seated in the bulkhead because we both have leg problems. We had also requested wheelchairs at curbside which were not provided and had to walk into the airport lobby to wait for them.The flights were a disaster. The seats were made smaller and the lavatories were not accessible to handicapped passengers. We had to walk from the front of the plane all the way to the back of the plane to use the lavatory and then had to stand fifteen minutes or more because of the crowd of passengers waiting to use two lavatories. The flight attendants finally allowed us to use the lavatories in first class which did not make the first class passengers very happy. We are frequent flier members and Mrs. Lopat is an explorer member.

In past flights there was another lavatory just behind first class across from the bulkhead. Why was it removed?

We have flown with United Airlines for many years, but these flights, which were five hours long, were terrible and caused us serious discomfort.
Please respond to Joyce Rubin at 55 S. Hyde Ave., Iselin, NJ 08830 and Myrna Lopat at 2651 Solera Moon Drive, Henderson, Nevada 89044..

My name is Barbara Mendehall Prince, My husband was a pilot for you and had a crash and was killed in the 80s I had two children at the time and was all alone to take care of my young children, until this young gentleman a friend of my husbands decided to marry me and take care of me and my kids. Well im 77 years old and am traveling except I have to pay alot of money to fly because you took away my flying privileges away because I remarried. I think that is very unfair and I will never have my husband back and he worked hard for you and he is in heaven and Ive been flying a different airlines but I don 't know how long I have left so I would like to fly United one more time for my husband. I'm going to maine for a wedding next year so if you can help with the price I would really appreciate it. THANKS AND HOPE YOU CAN HELP

On October 14th, 2017, my husband (Tom) and I flew United Airlines from Great Falls Montana, to West Palm Beach Florida. My husband had a board meeting he had to attend in West Beach Florida the following day. We left early in the morning on Saturday the 14th to make a connection in Denver, etc. The plane could not land in Denver because of fog and then because of fuel shortage landed in Wyoming to re fuel. We spent almost 2 and a half hours on the landing strip in the airplane in Wyoming and then flew back to Denver to land. Because of such a long delay we missed our connection and had to wait in a customer service line- (the only one open at the time) for three hours to speak to a representative. Finally after 6 hours we were told we had to spend the night in Denver and we could only fly to Fort Lauderdale in the morning and we would have to rent a car to get to West Palm Beach. Our luggage was lost and it took til 10:30 that night to finally track down our luggage in Denver. Tom missed his Board Meeting which was serious for him, and we had to pay $30.00 a day for the car rental because we couldn't return it in West Palm Beach. We fly all over the country and we know that their are situations that occur beyond anyone's control but we felt the United did not have appropriate customer service in making us wait for 6 hours before we could make different arrangements. No compensation was given for hotel or meals or rental cars. We also felt that the luggage was a huge error in that no one could find it til 10:30 that night. My husband's board meeting caused him extreme difficulty and we have to re schedule a meeting which is a huge expense. WE would like to be compensated for all of our additional expenses while flying with United Airlines. I would be more than glad to send you a copy of our itinerary from that day.

Thank you so much for your time in this matter,

Leslie Murphy

On 10/9/17, I had take a United flight from Akron Ohio(flight UA4716) to Houston TX with a layover in Chicago(flight UA1218). While in Chicago, they informed me that I had to leave my carry on luggage at the end of the walkway so that they can put underneath the plane(cargo) area. When I arrived at Bush airport in Houston, they had informed me that my baggage was still left in Chicago on the walkway and that they never put it on the plane. Unfortunately my car keys were in the bag(baggage #4016 997852). Therefore, I had to take an uber to and from the airport to my home, which cost $45 each way. In addition, I had to take an uber to work that morning costing me another $9. Lastly, I had to pay for an extra night of storage for my vehicle($8) since I couldn't drive it home. I am very upset and would like to be compensated for my inconvenience. It was not fair for me to pay all of these extra fees due to the fact that you left my bags in Chicago airport. Please contact me at 281-235-7213 or nickharvey28@gmail.com

Nicholas Harvey II

The complaints are many. Dating back to Dec. 2016 and Jan. 2017, but my latest is this. On my last flight with U.N. this is what happened. On
Oct. 23 2017 i had a flight from PWM to EWR and then from EWR to SNA. My almost new luggage was badly damaged for one thing. It is a hard
cover case the corner was crushed plus it has a cut on the side, and can't be repaired. Also I had given when i booked in september row 8 from
EWR to SNA why this was then changed to row 23A I don't know. I have a problem with my hip and walking that far back was a problem for me.
Also ;when going to the lounge at EWR with my voucher I was told by a very nasty counter employee no. even so, one other lady said yes come
on in. The shenanigans by UN is over the top. I feel discriminated I needed a wheelchair to get around at the airport to be treated that way. My
vouchers expiration date is 10/31/17 . My next flight on U.N. is in Dec. and I'm very concernd about it.

A reply how U.N. is going to handle my luggage case is appreciated

Sincerely elisabeth E. Hau
949-642-0665

THE FLIGHT WAS CANCELLED FROM MIAMI TO NEWARK NEW JERSEY, I ACCEPTED THAT THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS WITH THE AGENTS AT THE TICKET COUNTER TO CHANGE MY FLIGHT. I FELT LIKE THEY DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ME BECAUSE I WAS A BLACK WOMEN
AND THE REASON I SAY THIS IS BECAUSE WHEN I GOT TO THE COUNTER TO CHANGE MY FLIGHT FOR A LATER FLIGHT I WAS TOLD THE NEXT AVAILABLE FLIGHT WAS THE NEXT DAY AT 11:45 I ASK THE AGENT DID HE HAVE ANYTHING EARLIER AND I WAS TOLD NO.
SO I GOT OUT OF LINE AND THE CUSTOMER BEHIND ME TOLD ME SHE WAS GIVEN 9:45 PM THE SAME NIGHT. I WAS VERY UPSET WHEN I HEARD THAT SO I GOT IN ANOTHER LINE THEN THEY TOLE ME THE COULD GIVE ME A FLIGHT THE NEXT DAY AT 7:30AM THE NEXT MORNING, I SAID OKAY THE AGENT TOOK ALONG TIME PROCESSING WHILE SHE WAS SPEAKING SPANISH TO HER CO WORKER AN THEN SHE TELLS ME THATS ALREADY BOOKED AND THE NEXT FLIGHT OUT WOULD BE 3:00 PM THE NEXT DAY. I TOLD HER I COULD NOT WAIT THAT LONG BECAUSE I WAS A DIABETED AND NEEDED MORE MEDICINE THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THE 7:30 AM FLIGHT WAS AVAILIBLE. I FELT LIKE THEY WERE HOLDING CERTAIN FLIGHT FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE. I WAS VERY DISAPOINTED WITH THIS SERVICE. I HAVE FLOWN WITH UNITED SERVERAL TIMES.

Confirmation CZP48Q Flight UA 106 Sept. 23
still waiting for partial refund for me and my wife on this flight no AUDIO or internet food was terrible !
long time frequent flyer Ulrich Schaupp AR 821024

while my flt mileage from newark nj to denver was 1604 miles each way ie 3208 times 2 tickets=6416 miles ,i only received 595 miles per ticket=1190 total miles. im told by united that i am only entitled to this amount based on the cost of the ticket not the miles actually flown.i have been saving my points for a trip to europe for my wife and i and i am very displeased with this policy. was i wrong to believe that your mileage plus program does not mean the miles traveled???? I drove from pa. to newark just to get a united flt. i believe i should be awarded the difference between the 6416 mileage indicated on my itinerary and the 1190 issued me. if this is your policy, their are many other airlines to choose from. i have only chosen united over other carriers and now that i am retired and have time to travel i would hate to change now.please advise as soon as possible as to the disposition of this matter

cc newark star ledger
r phil. inquirer.

The flight from Kauai this last Friday night , the flight attendants definitely had attitudes. I'm not sure if burned out is the word, or underlying completely sick of customers. I strongly suggest they fly on a SouthWest to experience real warm customer service. And frankly, I thought I was possibly treated with disdain because of my race. I am white.

After my inbound flight (UA1821) (with United) was reschedule to the next because of extra time necessary for check-in to confirm by agent that I am indeed allowed to travel with my french passport despite an original booking with my Canadian one, I was told very nicely by agent that everything was ok with my return ticket... yet when I went to the Air Canada check-in counter over 2hrs prior my return flight (AC176) I was told that their system was showing my return suspended by United and to call United as they owned the ticket...which I did and was told to go to United check-in....which I did to find it deserted...by the time someone showed-up I had missed my flight....to be told that United system had no trace of my booking or even of me flying with United the night before and that's why my return-flight was suspended...the reason being that the booking was made via Orbits and that United had no access to any of the data...therefore, I was to called Orbits. Yet, Orbits confirmed what Air Canada told me, that the ticket was own and canceled by United and after spending 2hrs with Orbits, I was told that without explanation or apology United had just booked me for the next day to arrive 7 hours later than original booking....no compensation, food or hotel was offered when asked.

440-420-9923 I booked a flight for Thursday Sept 7th 2017 for PM thinking I was booking for AM When I went to check in I REALIZED MY MISTAKE. MYGRAND DAUGHTER NEEDED TO BE THER Thursday MORNING . When I tried to change reservations to am the only options I was given was to cancel reservations and rebook which cost me another 338$ X 3 for changing only the going to NY reservation We were keeping return flight. The plane we were changed to was empty. I was told ticket prices were like a bucket system , if plane is empty cheap.
I do not think that flight was close to reasonable and will consider taking another airline before using United again . I do not think they were very sympathetic

on august 10th I had a international flight to India which had to be changed cause of a problem with the visa...we were told no additional fees cause of the problem I had incurred...then I was told there was an additional fee of $1056.00 cause of the ticket change... the agent I talked with said when I returned to the states to call ya cause the $700.00 of the $1056.00 would be refunded...however when I called them today they tell me no u can not get anything back...the agent lied to me...ya need to teach your agents to be honest.... using United Airlines I will never use...and I will make sure this is well known...this is not how u run a business.!!!

Experienced a five hour delay on my trip to Taiwan but on the way back, I experienced a seven hour delay. Staff response was terrible. Did not see a steward for five hours. Pilot discouraged passengers from departing the plane but when the heat became unbearable we left only to be turned right back to the plane which still did not take off for two hours. Pilot kept saying we were departing when clearly we were not. I asked for water too take medication and was ignored. As mentioned did not see a steward again for five hours. In first class there was air conditioning and water so clearly the staff had the capacity to treat passengers as human beings just not if you weren't in first class. The customer service has been abysmal regarding my complaints. I was on hold 45 minutes only to be cut off. Never fly United if you expect to be treated humanely or even if you want minimal respect, the staff is terrible, the planes need maintenance and customer service is nonexistent.

My husband is in the middle of trying to get home for his brother's funeral. His flight from Denver to Grand Junction, Colorado was delayed for two hours and then cancelled all because the flight attendant was late. He is now stuck in Denver, Colorado with no extra money thinking he was going to be home by now. He has not eating any meals all day and is very exhausted from his trip and the loss of his brother. Your company should compensate him with a paid hotel room along with a paid meal of his choice and paid breakfast, if he chooses. All because of your employee, I would rate his experience with No stars!!! His flight number was: United Airlines 4608.

Water leak in restroom flooded the floor of the airplane. No notice from crew other that to ask passengers to put items on their laps. No explanation, no assurance of problems resolved our issues based on leak. I am involved in training at local schools should an emergency occur this was a poor demonstration.

Currently the non departure of UA 745 La Guardia to Denver. onSep 24 206 due to "technical difficulties" is proving very irritating, very little information was given out and quite by accident found out a meal voucher was available. I am on holiday from New Zealand and have wasted hours sitting around the terminals freezing. Only flew United because it belongs to the Star Alliance. Would currently only rate my experience today as one out of five barely. I understand the safety needs but communication seems to be a major issue today for your company.

I had a very upsetting experience on a flight with united airlines on Tuesday Sept 13, 2016. My sister, niece and myself were checking our baggage and a gentleman (I did not get his name) but I would have if I had known how rude and inconsiderate he was going to treat us. It was at the FLL airport and he stood behind the United Airlines counter and made us empty all three of our carry-ons on the filthy floor b/c he said our carry-ons were too fat and they needed to be able to fit into the measuring container that gauges the size that is allowed.

I didn't see any problem with my carry on or my sisters.. my niece's may have been a little too fat so we agreed to his demands. We had to sit on the filthy floor and rearrange all 3 of our carry-ons while he just watched us struggle for at least 15 to 20 minutes. Finally after we had to put shoes and some other items in our purses did he agree that they were just OK. So we boarded and to my surprise I saw in the overhead compartments on the airplane at least 10 probably 15 carry-ons that were twice the size of what that gentlemen made us rearrange and separate ending in our purses that we had to carry for the next 6 hours to PA at 10:30 PM. I have traveled on an airplane at least 30 times if not more, and I think we would know by now how big our carry on should be. It was so out of line and I feel totally harassed by the treatment we received from United Airlines.

I have asked numerous people and they all agreed that they have never been asked to empty there carry-ons b/c they were too big. I understand if they were so big that they wouldn't fit in the overhead but that was not the case here. And like I said before I was astonished to see that there was at least 10 or more that were bigger and fatter than ours. I wish I took a pic of the ones in the overhead but I had been crying and I was very upset because I had just left my daughter in Florida and the only thing I wanted to do was get on the plane, close my eyes and cry myself to sleep. I feel we need an apology and some type of compensation for our distress and hardship! And furthermore, I may have to reconsider ever flying with united airline again.

Made sure before we left Seattle, WA that we had wheelchair assistance in Chicago, IL and we were not on list. Have 15 minutes to make flight. Ridiculous after following all rules and 4 extra people were put on shuttle.

I am a very dissatisfied customer who flew in UA Flight # 1033 from Panama City Panama PTY on Tuesday Sept 6 to Houston Texas. I purchased some liquor at Attenza Duty Free Store in Panama and the store tried to deliver the merchandise prior to the plane departure and the captain and flight attendant Supervisor rejected the item. I was seated in row 36C which made it hard to see up front when the items where delivered.

I was very upset since the Flight attendance Supervisor took my name and called the Captain who informed her that they will cancel the purchase. Upon my arrival to Houston I contacted Panama Duty Free Store and they informed me that they had the merchandise and they could not deliver it prior to the plane departure and they never heard from the captain of the plane. I fly to Panama frequently because I am a native of this country and I reside in the US but I am retiring and building a house in Panama . I am extremely sad to know that I use your services 3 to 4 times a year on an average and I was treated so unfairly by the captain and the Flight Attendant Supervisor.

When you have poor experiences like this you can rest assure that I was not happy because I never got my duty free items and I will share this story with family members and friends. I just hope that your crew members and Captain become more sensitive to customers needs and try to reach out and be more flexible since you gain more customers with positive experiences not negative ones. Thank you for your time I plan to send this letter to the CEO of United Airlines Mr Hart in Chicago to also make him aware of this incident.

Had my delta flight rescheduled to United Airlines from SYR to SMF on August 16, 2016. Was due to leave SYR @ 5:25pm arrive @ SMF @ 10:08pm. arrived at airport about 3pm. United Airlines flight #3533 & 515 from Chicago to SMF. Then United cancelled my flight and scheduled me for American Airlines and didn't arrive in SMF until 1:30am. My ride home from airport had to be informed many times of the changed arrival time and greatly inconvenienced my generous friend. I am a 77yo woman and this was very difficult on me.

All the hassles of being in an airport and inconveniences of being in airports for so long and arriving at SMF at 1:30 am and being almost the only person there at that hour of the morning. Finally got home @ about 2:30am. It was a long and difficult day. Had some medical issue after I got home probably due to to this very stressful situation. I believe compensation for this most difficult time I have ever had with an airline is called for. Did appreciate that all airline personnel were pleasant and helpful.

I rate this airline -0 , I have talked to several different customer service agents in complaint department. They admitted that their service was unsatisfactory. Then told me the employee would be spoken to. This was terrible for them to do. I have proceeded to make a complaint to the DOT and hope to help anyone else flying with a medical assist dog. I also will be informing the disabilities complaint department as well.

There are very few flights in my life which I will remember for a long time: flight UA 59 will be one of them. Due to my profession and my family ties in Germany and California, aviation is part of our lives. With four people we departed SFO on July 18, 2016 with the Lufthansa airbus A380, flight LH455. The reservations were completed through the Lufthansa website. The quality of the airplane and the trip was as predicted, very good.

With Star Alliance partner United Airlines we returned on July 27, flight UA59. Quality of aircraft: It felt like boarding a 25 year old vessel: seats worn out, magazine pocket ripped and hitting my knees during the entire flight, mono screen for all passengers, extra miniature bathrooms. Entertainment: Mono screen like vintage aircrafts. Could not connect to UA wifi: flight attended explained to us it “rarely works!” - therefore movie streaming not available! 18 hours on board- no movies except Greek Wedding 2 twice.

We departed 50 minutes late. Over Canada we were received two short messages by the pilot about air traffic computer problems. No further updates for the next 2.5 hours until the map suddenly changed on our screen with new destination Chicago. Confusion between the passengers was palpable. We ask the flight attendants - they appeared equally confused. Ten minutes later short statement by pilot that he did not want to “wake up anybody”. Terrible communication by the pilot.

Arrived in Chicago, quick refuel within 45 minutes. Passengers hopeful - then brief message by pilot about technical problems with aircraft. No A/C and on board temperature rapidly climbing - 90 degrees outside. Elder patients and our children appeared in mild to moderate distress. The situation threatened to become dangerous. Pilot with minimal updates and no explanations. Luckily doors opened again and passengers had chance to cool off. After additional 2.5 hours we finally departed toward San Francisco. Exhaustion across the airplane.

Again no wifi or movie streaming available. Arrived in SanFrancisco after midnight. Over 18 hours in the airplane. Nightmare not over: arriving gate blocked by another UA aircraft with technical problems. Further 45 minutes sitting near the runway until other vessel repaired. Previously scheduled driver for pickup from the airport not further available at this hour. Had to pay for a taxi with the family to return home.

The quality gradient between Lufthansa and United Airlines aircrafts is dramatic. Booking our trip with Lufthansa gave us the false illusion that the Star Alliance partner United Airlines would provide similar service. Urgent upgrades of UA vessels is mandatory. It reminds me of the unequal partnership between Mercedes Benz and Chrysler. Communication was terrible: The pilot informed the passengers rarely and vaguely. Beside frustration on board, confusion settled in during most of the flight. Sitting in Chicago for 3.5 hours without knowledge of the situation and possible alternative options was extra stressful.

Organization poor: It was unacceptable that no UA gate was available upon arrival. That another UA aircraft had technical issues supports my point 1. On board entertainment not available on United Airlines flights. As a heart surgeon and chairman of our heart institute I consider myself very busy. I never found the time to send a letter to an airline in my life. However, flight UA 59 was such a disaster and created such a stress for our two children (age 2 and 4) and us parents, that I feel urged to share my experience with you.

As a physician I was very concerned in Chicago about the health of various passengers. Our parents from Germany planing to visit us in California for Christmas. My experience with United Airlines prohibits me to book any flights with UA for them.

We had a flight UA3419 Syracuse to Newark August 14, 2016 Sunday 6:09pm. Confirmation # MFTN8X for 2 persons. The flight was delayed first, then cancelled all together. In conversing with a United customer service agent there were no flights available for over 24 hours from Syracuse. With my travel partner and myself needing to get back to work in Charleston Monday morning, we could not wait till tomorrow even, therefore, we had no choice but to rent a car to at least get to Newark Airport for better chance of a flight. We were able to book a flight out of Newark to Charleston at 1:45 on Monday. to get back to Charleston SC.

The cost of the rental car was $109.41, gas $11.01, hotel 90.39, additional parking day at airport $8.00 and lost wages between the two of our jobs. My partner works for Patient Premier Advocates with lost wages of $160. I am self employed and lost wages over $200. I researched a flight from Syracuse to Newark for this Sunday (comparable to last Sunday) and found the cost to be $292 per person at the cheapest rate.

We feel we should be compensated in the amount of $900 for total loss we incurred due to United's inability to full fill their obligation to us. I was unable to attach receipts to this letter, however, I am happy to fax or mail, if you supply me the information.

I bought tickets for my daughter and her husband who has never flown and the flight from Dayton to Chicago to Seattle went just fine but there return flight from Seattle to Newark to Dayton well to say the least was the worst act of I don't give a damn that I have ever seen. My family got to Newark and was told there flight to Dayton was cancelled by the FAA and airport was closed. You have a choice of going to Cleveland, Detroit or someone else but which ever you pick that's it as far as you can go.

My daughter called me in the state of Washington crying and hubby in a panic because they couldn't go to Dayton, Ohio. They ended up going to Cleveland oh and had a relative from anna oh drive there and back five hours. She gave me confirmatoin number JD25YJ. They were told since united had nothing to do with it because of FAA doing this they weren't responsible. My husband called Dayton airport and was told airport was open and no problem there.

My question is how does an airline like United feel like they can just leave customers in places where they have to find there own way home. I paid for my family to end up at home on Dayton not Cleveland. My family distraught and confused. United corporate headquarters failed them and me. I don't know if they will ever fly to me again after this. This is totally unacceptable.

On July 27 th I traveled from Florida to California. No problem with my flight. But I traveled with 2 pieces of canvas style roller luggage ~ one piece is totally unusable now. The piece has small area holes that were not there before. I had to purchase two new pieces for my return trip to Florida. If there is a number for United Airlines corporate complaints, I would really appreciate it!

We were scheduled on August 10, 2016 on flight 565 DCA to ORD. I called to see if the flight was on time before we departed for the airport. I was told by an agent the flight was cancelled due to weather and we were now booked on flight 3441. I was never notified of this and explained this to the agent. She insisted the flight was cancelled and did not know why we were not notified. I checked on the Internet and there was no info that the flight was cancelled. I called again.

Another agent told me the same thing, the flight cancelled due to weather and he gave me the same bs on the phone. Weather was fine and no other flights were cancelled from DCA or Dulles. We then went out to the airport for the 3441 flight a few hours later and saw the flight 565 had not been cancelled and had left for Chicago. Flight 3441 also had an almost 2 hour delay.

I missed a night work meeting that I was scheduled to be at, wasted the day, waited for a flight that was delayed,was lied too, and arrived home 4 hours later than I was scheduled for no reason than an incompetent agent, XM, changed our flight for no reason. I spent half the day trying to get answers and finally got a supervisor.This all was verified by a supervisor,Asia, H6, when I called to find out why we were switched to a different flight for no reason and lied too while we were now waiting for this delayed flight.

I also had paid for economy plus on flight 565 which I received a partial refund for as we did not have these seats on the flight that this agent switched us too. I expect more than compensation for the lies, being switched to another flight for no reason, being delayed 4 hours on flight we should never had even had to be on and having to call, be put on hold, and not having any one be able to explain why this happened and missing a night work meeting because someone decided to switch out flight that they should never have done.

I was to take United Airlines, flight number 4367 at 6:09 a.m., from Richmond VA Airport, USA to my daughter's destination wedding in Montego Bay, Jamaica on Thursday June 23, 2016, schedule for 5:00 p.m. I was to arrive in Montego Bay at 12:40 p.m. June 22, 2016. the passengers had boarded the plane. The plane had backed up and prepared to take off when the pilot informed the passengers there was a mechanical problem and the passengers had to disembark. My understanding was there was a compressor problem with the plane; the flight was canceled and passengers had to rescheduled their flights. There were three of us traveling with the same flight itinerary, in a timely manner a United Airline agent was available to assist us in finding another flight.

The gentleman traveling with us informed her of our need to reach our destination for the wedding. the United Airline agent stated United Air did not have flights until the next day. Richard Mason then asked about other airlines and the United Airlines agent informed him that United Air only had agreements with Jet Blue and Delta. We were informed there were two seats on Delta and she could only put him and his wife on that flight . He asked if she could find a seat for me, mother of the bride. She said no. I asked why and she stated a certain number on my ticket was not same as the number on theirs. When I asked why the difference in the numbers on the tickets would not get me seat the United Airline agent did not respond. All attempts to put me on a flight with them was futile.

Maybe an hour went by and the agent told me she had seats on American Airlines for the couple I was traveling with. I insisted the couple i was flying with take the flight and i would continue to work on securing a flight for myself. At that point the United Airline agent left the customer counter with no explanation and returned in approximately fifteen minutes. The agent said to me and I quote IF I wanted a flight the next day she could MAYBE get me on a flight 10:05. The wife of the couple I was trying to fly with asked her why maybe. The United Airline agent turned and went through a door behind he airline counter and came back. I asked her if she find an earlier fight on another airline the next day and the United Airline agent said no because she had already printed out the Delta flight. I was speechless.

When I asked for her supervisor the agent informed me SHE was the SUPERVISOR. Meanwhile I'm on the cell phone with my son-in-law and he asked to speak to the agent to help resolve the situation. She stated she would not speak with him. I had to request a hotel voucher and shuttle information so I could stay in Richmond, VA until the next morning. I live in Newport News, VA and had traveled to the Richmond Airport the the couple going to the wedding. I was given a voucher to the Richmond Airport Hotel which was not fit to stay in. The agent did not provide me with a food voucher. I arrived at the hotel around 2:15 p.m. This is after I arrived at the airport at 3:15 a.m.on June 22, 2016. Please not that twelve hours had gone by since arriving at the airport.

When checking into the Richmond Airline Hotel the clerk inquired about my food voucher as he gave me the schedule for dinner. I sent 10.00 to eating at Applebees in the Airport. I saw the United Airline Agent who gave me unprofessional service with disrespect as I was getting my luggage to go to the hotel and I kindly asked her if she could be of any additional help. She said the only thing she tell me was to use my cell phone and call United myself and maybe a flight could be found that SHE was unable to see. I thanked her and wished her well. I prayed and called. The call was answered immediately and within fifteen to twenty minutes flight UA4367 was booked for me the next morning departing at 6:09 a.m., connecting in Newark to Montego Bay. During this entire time she as condescending, rude, disrespectful, not once did she actually look at us, etc. I have traveled abroad and in the USA. This is the first time i encountered this kind of behavior from an airline employee. My daughter's wedding was late at her insistence.

The wedding was after 6:00 p.m. She was kept informed I was on my way. I was not able to have a complete shower, etc. I paid for a room that I did not use on June 22, 2016. I was unable to eat on Friday, June 24, 2016 due to an upset stomach, diarrhea, nausea or leave my room until later in the evening for dinner all due to my experience at a United Airline counter in Richmond VA, USA. I thank you and i am looking forward to a very positive response from United Airlines in reference to this situation in the very near future.

My ticket was in United airlines traveling from Houston to Chennai. My confirmation reference was GXWTML . The itinerary for the travel was as follows. Take off was delayed in Chicago to Frankfurt flight UA 907 and consequently missing the connecting flight UA 9130 (Lufthansa LH 758). Went to the UA service center at Frankfurt airport who issued me a ticket on an alternate route to Chennai via Dubai. The itinerary was to travel to Dubai by LH 630 on 9th July 2016 and then travel to Chennai by EK544 on again 9th July 2016. That is the connecting flight EK544 was booked a day earlier; that is on 9th July 2016 instead of 10th July 2016.

So I was stranded in Dubai with no flight to Chennai available for the next 4 days. I ran from pillar to post and ultimately I found two Lufthansa officials (Majid Yaqoob & Derek Fernandes – duty Managers of Lufthansa at Dubai airport) working until early morning of 10th July 2016. They stayed back after their working hours to help me and finally got me a ticket from Abhu Dhabi to Chennai by etihad airlines’ flight EY270 on 10th July 2016 departing at 1405 hours. I had to travel by surface to Abu Dhabi International Airport which was about 1 hour + by road.

I was delayed by a day filled with lot of anxiety running around from here and there. The service desk of United Airlines at Frankfurt had a UA employee who was in a hurry and was not patient enough to complete issuing ticket by alternate route. She asked me to collect the ticket from the next service counter which had a Lufthansa employee who with great reluctance went on to issue the ticket to Dubai and also booked my ticket to luggage. She asked me to pick the luggage at Dubai and check in from Dubai at Emirates counter to Chennai. Very bad service indeed. I am 71 years old with health problems and I just could not keep awake, leave alone going through long queues. Incidentally in Frankfurt I went through security check at least 3 times in my effort to find a service counter of United Airlines. I had a large luggage also.

By arriving late I missed an important family function, for which I can not add any values. I was sick for a days after arrival and only today I started feeling normal. I request refund of my entire ticket or compensated adequately for the troubles I underwent. I am a citizen of United States and am sorry to say that I had never been subjected to such agony and anxiety in my life time. No hotel, no food, no lounge waiting, no service except being rude – in short nothing was offered to me to reduce my pain or anguish. But for those two Gentlemen of Lufthansa at Dubai airport, I would have appealed to US judiciary for meaningful compensation.

Had 48,400 miles removed from my frequent flyer account because I did not have activity for 18 months. Asked to have them reinstated and they refused. Gave no options such as a penalty fee for reinstatement. Got screwed and without recourse. American Airlines allows miles expired after 2002 to be reinstated for a fee of $200 for up to 50,000 miles. American also sends out notifications of miles about to expire. Did not receive any notification that miles may expire and now am looking at getting screwed out of about a $1,000. There sole intent is to have as many frequent flyer miles expire worthless so as to reduce their liability. No one at United to whom I made this accusation argued my assertion. Horrible, horrible program. No wonder their customer satisfaction is so low. Sorry I could not rate them with zero stars.

I wanted to let someone know how frustrated and disappointed I am with my recent experience with United. I was scheduled to fly out of Denver at 5:40 P.M. on 7/6. I was flying to LaGuardia and was scheduled to land at 11:30 P.M. When I arrived at my gate in Denver, I discovered that my flight was delayed by 20 minutes. No big deal... Except it didn't end there. The delays kept coming. Unfortunately, no one was working the desk at the gate so there was nobody to communicate with in an attempt to get answers.

Finally, at about 5:30 or so, we were informed that the delay was caused by a problem with the plane not connecting properly to the ramp. We waited while that was fixed, passengers exited the plane and the cleaning crew did their job. We boarded the plane at about 6:15 and were informed that we would not be able to land at LaGuardia because of a curfew at that airport. Instead we were going to land in New Jersey. Then... some other mechanical problem developed. We were told, repeatedly, that the situation would be fixed in "about 15 minutes or so". We finally were able to take off at about 8:45. Three hours after we were scheduled to leave! I understand that things happen, problems occur, blah blah blah, but it is unprofessional and unkind to LIE to passengers... telling us over and over again that we would be leaving in a matter of minutes.

To make the experience even worse, when we arrived at Newark Airport at 2:00 in the morning, we were forced to wait in a line while customer service provided us with taxi vouchers. While I appreciate that United worked to get all of us home to New York, there must be a better solution that making people (who have already been inconvenienced by a number of hours) wait for more than 30 minutes to get the voucher. THEN... THE ICING ON THE CAKE OF SHAME... We had to wait for over an hour to be put into a taxi. There was one woman filling out the forms needed for the cab drivers to be reimbursed while three men (including a Supervisor named Lou Thomas) stood around doing nothing. Now I realize that these people don't work for United, but it was because of United's problems that we found ourselves in need of the taxi.

I finally arrived home at 5:00 A.M. Nearly six hours after I was supposed to be home. I was exhausted and sore from carrying my luggage for the additional 90 minutes it took to get into a cab. I was in no condition to go to work, today, since it would have meant less than two hours of sleep. Sadly, if I don't work I don't get paid. Not only did United rob me of my time but it cost me nearly $200 in lost wages.

While some of these issues could not be avoided, I do think there is room for improvement in policy, communication and execution. I sincerely hope that you will look into these issues and work to find more passenger friendly solutions. I will definitely remember this experience when I book my next trip (I will be traveling to Chicago this September) and beyond. I would be lying if I said that the bad taste left in my mouth over yesterday's experience might still be lingering at that time. It certainly has the potential to influence which airline I choose for my future plans. Thank you for your attention to my letter and the frustrations I experienced. I hope that you find my comments helpful and that you will look into making some changes as to how you operate.

This is re: SkyWest #29931 and a service experience on June 15, 2015 on a Spokane overnight I encountered with her. She was extremely discourteous, rude and demanding to this associate. We have contracts with several airlines and I have only had a handful that have been as detrimental to my service to other guests as she was. She didn't like what we had on our menu and as I was waiting on other tables, followed me around the dining room and kept insisting on a previous visit she had had a certain Item. I suggested a few items on our menu and she then asked if there was somewhere nearby that might have her special salad. I gave her lengthy directions, while ignoring my other guests to do so, and explained where she could possibly find her salad. She walked outside, then turned around and returned, complaining that her arm pain made it to difficult to walk far. She decided to stay and eat in our restaurant.

She proceeded to order, and when the food was delivered, didn't expect to pay extra, as she had visited 3 years ago and wasn't charged extra. I explained we had new kitchen mgt., new guidelines and we had to charge for everything that came out of the kitchen. She became argumentative and unpleasant and continued to press the issue, I gave her extra items at no charge, but explained this wasn't policy. She paid, I thanked her and told her to have a nice day. My on sight HR and newly hired F&B decided to take her comments, not listen to my service challenges with Sally and take disciplinary action. We have a phone number to call for unruly SWA and FED EX guests who don't adhere to pleasant conduct, and in all my time with this hotel we have only had to call once.

I wish any service person who encounters this much luck, as she is truly an overly demanding person, who won't be told no, and will do what she can to get any hospitality personnel into trouble. Thank you for your attention to this unfortunate service interaction.

They did not pick up the baggage change from American Airlines and left my son's (and his roommate) bag sitting in Madrid. We only knew that because I had to track it through American. They were left in Tel Aviv for 6 days with no luggage and no help. A call center in India is the only way to contact them. United Airlines was not helpful or understanding at all.

I am currently having a bad problem at the Houston International airport. I am traveling with 18 others trying to get home to Baton Rouge , La. We left from Denver Co. at 3:05 pm and we were to change planes Houston however we were given several departure times and finally to we would have to wait 24 hours or more before we could leave out. In this group several persons have Diabetes, Arthritis, Sleep Apnea along with a host of other physical impairments. I have insulin that must be refrigerated and I was told to go to customer service and ask for Ice. I am also one of 5 persons in a wheelchair. I spoke to Corey in Michigan who made a suggestion. This is a very poor way to say you recognize the Americans with Disability Act . I feel that your airline has no regard for the disabled or handicap . This was first and last time using this airline.we are now trying to rent vans to go home in the morning at a cost to us. You should be ashamed of your actions.

I was on Flight UA0099, Seat 33C, Melbourne, Australia to LAX which left on 15th May, 2016. From the beginning we experienced problems with the Entertainment system on the flight from the moment we left. 40 minutes into the flight the Pilot informed us he would need turn the system off and restart in 20 mins. After this occurred we were able to use the entertainment system but it was never functioning properly during the entire flight and at one stage I had to ask the air hostess for assistance and she advised me she would need to reboot my screen. Again it worked but it was not a 100%.

When we were about 4 hours from landing the Pilot again informed us that the entertainment system was not functioning again he would now have to turn it off for good. Fortunately, I had a book to read but I was looking forward to listening to some music while doing so. The Pilot informed us to write to United via a website which while he quoted I did not understand. He informed us we could redeem some sort of compensation for the lack of entertainment on the flight.

Over all I have to say the flight did not seem long as to compared to the past as this was the first time I had travelled on the Dream Liner and I certainly felt good after the flight. Staff were friendly and it was only the entertainment system which marred the experience which over all was a very good flight. Returning home on Flight UA0098, Seat 31J on Thursday 2 June, 2016.

My flight information is leaving from Puerto Rico, United Flight #841 at 2:22pm, to Chicago. We will start on Saturday, May 28, 2016, arrival at the San Juan Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, approximately 1015 am we left the Adventures of the Sea Caribbean Cruise Ship headed to the above listed airport, arrived at 1045am. On arriving at the Airport we were notified that an earlier flight had been cancelled and they had to get those passengers on a flight first. We did not get finish with our check-in until 1:47pm. So we were told to hurry and get to gate B8, mind you there is seven(7) people in our group, I am 70 yrs old and we had my cousin, who is 75 yrs of age, in a wheel chair rushing to get to gate B8 after going through TSA pre check.

So we made it flight was beautiful until we landed at Ohara Airport, Chicago. First of all we were to pick up our luggage at the baggage claim area, I think on ramp #4 of which my luggage never showed up. We filled out a Delayed Baggage Report at 7:18pm, come to find out that in Puerto Rico the agent that check all seven(7) of us in placed baggage tags on any bag rushing to get us on the plane, so after checking all baggage tag numbers my bag was missing but it had Lashandra Sandifer tag on it. After calling your United Airlines Baggage Resolution Center - 1-800-335-2247, we were told that my luggage was still in Puerto Rico it never made our plane and will be placed it on a United Flight arriving in Chicago at 6:18 pm on Sunday May 29, 2018, we will deliver your bag to you, we will need Lashandra Sandifer baggage tag and ID. So I, Joyce Gordon called the Resolution Center again to change the delivery information.

I have called the Resolution Center several times to find out where my bag is. Lashandra Sandifer received a call from Ohara Airport that night May 29, 2016 from 773-601-1203 at 7:05pm,from a woman letting us know that my luggage had been damaged, when we tried to ask questions the lady hung up the phone and didn't leave her name. So we called back at 7:14pm asking to speak to the person who had just called us, the lady on the phone stated she was on another line and could she help us, we told her that we were inquiring about what happen to my luggage and why was the women being so unprofessional by hanging up on us, she stated that we would just have to wait until our luggage got delivered and hung up again without leaving her name or any other information. This Department at Ohara Airport baggage pickup was very unprofessional. so I called the Resolution Center again, by the way everyone I talked to at the Resolution Center ( about five (5) different people) was very nice and professional.

So today, Memorial Day, May 30th 2016, at 12;31pm, I have not received my bag yet, I did call the Resolution Center back again, who tracked the bag as being on the delivery truck that was a little behind but on their way, that was at 8:15 am, no bag yet. not only did United mess up our Sunday but now the holiday, which we have plans for, they have both of our numbers, so far no calls no word on where my bag is. I will be putting in a claim form and writing a letter to the Corporate Office, which I no you no that already, I'm tried, my holiday is mess up a lot of things in the luggage was for this holiday.

Had lots of problems renewing Red Carpet membership. Tied numerous times on line, no luck. Called Premier Number and was passed to Millage Plus Desk and then to someone else not Red Carpet. So I go shunted around twice. So after 3 tries finally got some help. Love United but it should not be so hard to renew, had many problems with trying to renew on line.

Received email advising three day Companion Fare Sale to Europe, to be booked by April 27. Was not ready to book yesterday and clicked on the email link today and it is telling me ended April 27. It is early morning EDT on April 27. Did not get any satisfaction calling main number.

I have a complaint that I would like to bring to the attention of United Airlines management concerning services received on Tuesday the 12 April 2016. My departing flight was United Airlines flight 9197 to Frankfurt Germany with a departure time of 3:30 PM from Detroit Metro Airport in Detroit, Michigan.

Prior to leaving to the Detroit Metro Airport on the morning of 12 April 2016 my husband and I were finishing up last minute packing so we could weigh the suitcase to make sure it was within the 50 lb. authorized allowance. The bag was over in weight and I only wanted to take one suitcase so my husband called United Airlines at phone number 1-800-228-2744 to speak with somebody in reference to charges on overweight baggage.

We called because we were unsure if we would get charged for each additional lb. over the 50 lb. limit or if it would be a flat rate charge for any amount of weight over the 50 lb. limit. We were informed that it would be $100 if the bag was overweight so I asked the United Airline employee how much it would cost if I just took an additional suitcase and I was quoted $35. I thought to myself that this makes no sense at all how I would get charged $100 to be overweight on one bag but only have to pay $35 to take an additional bag that could weigh up to 50 lbs.

So I clarified this information with the United Airlines employee to make sure that is what was being said to me. I told the United Airlines employee that this didn’t pass the common sense test that you get charged $100 to be overweight on one bag but could take another complete bag for $35 and the United Airlines employee said that was the policy so I said OK and that I would just take another bag.

Upon arrival to Detroit Metro airport we went to the United Counter to check in and we were informed that we had to check in with Lufthansa which confused me because the itinerary said United Airlines for the departure flight and Lufthansa for the return flight. We went over to Lufthansa to check in and I told the man at the ticket counter that we have an extra bag to check in and he asked me for $100. I asked him why it was $100 and he said that is what an extra bag costed. I told him that I was informed by the United Airlines employee on the phone that it was only $35 so why is he quoting $100.

He said that it was $35 dollars if it was a Domestic flight and $100 because it was an international flight. I told him the United Airlines employee that I spoke to did not say anything nor ask me if it was a Domestic or International flight. The Lufthansa employee told me that I could submit a complaint to United Airlines in which I am for possible re-imbursement of some type and that I needed to proceed to another desk to pay the $100.

At that point we were stuck paying $100 dollars because we had already packed everything needed for the trip. If we did not need everything that was packed we could have removed some items before ever leaving home and would have not had to bring an additional bag but decided for the $35 we were quoted we could take all the necessary items. I would like to be reimbursed $130 dollars to pay the difference of $65 dollars for the departing and return flights. I have no problem paying the $70 ($35 each way) dollars for the additional bag for the departed and return flight because that was what was quoted to me on the phone and what I was expecting to pay due to my decision to take the extra bag based on that price quote.

The United Airlines employee I spoke with on the phone should have got the details/information of the flight before giving me a quote so there would be no misunderstanding. I am a consumer and do not know all the rules/policies so that is why I called to speak directly to one of United Airlines agents so I could get clarification. Another recommendation may be a reimbursement is to upgrade my wife’s return ticket to First Class. I have attached a screenshot of her itinerary for the departure and return flight. Her return flight is Lufthansa Flight 442 on Tuesday 26 April 2016 departing at 10:00 AM.

I do not have the United Airlines employee name but I have attached a screen shot from my phone showing I called the number 1-800-228-2744 on 12 April 2016. I appreciate your time and concern into this matter and hope you consider one of my recommendations due to the false information I was provided and the monetary loss. Please feel free to contact me should you require any further assistance on my part concerning this matter.

As of March 26, 2016 Flight NO. UA383 on Route From HNL - DEN Board Time 1855hrs Departs: 1945hrs Seat NO. 38C Aisle As I was just about to take my seat the passenger on 38D spilled his whole drink on my chair and I had informed the flight attendant Mr. Ed that my seat was soaking wet, due to the other passenger spilling his fountain drink on my seat, "He then, the flight attendant told me to just sit on the wet seat" because there was no other seats available.

I Was Very uncomfortable I assumed that he would assist me to another seat I strongly feel that was so unfair due to me being a loyal paying customer for United Airlines I was not treated well on that flight. My husband even informed him what as his plan, but the flight attendant said Sorry there are no other seats available. Unbelievable. As of March 27, 2016 as I reached my final destination to San Diego as I picked up my Luggage my bag were broken and torn.

My Son had a connecting flight from Denver to Memphis. When he arrived in Denver his flight had already left. He had to sit in the airport for approximately 17 hours. With no food or a place to rest he went to the customer service and explained that he had no money to eat and was extremely tiered from the trip and they told him there was nothing they could do for him!! This is unacceptable from ay reputable airline! We have traveled not only with your airlines but others as well and have never experienced anything like this.

We pay for our flights and trust that we are in good hands when we travel with United, this was a horrible and unacceptable experience. Customer service was saying they couldn't control weather or mechanical issues, we understand that but this was neither. The connecting flight simply DID NOT wait!!! I feel we should be compensated for not only our flight but for the way we were treated and our troubles as well! We do not expect to have to be hungry, sitting in an airport for this amount of time and on top of it being dismissed. We are good paying customers and hope to resolve this issue.

On the 24th of March I had a flight to leave out of DIA to DFW, up arriving to DIA to check in my bags to one of your baggage claim agent at the counter. Well the first thing that I notice he was really upset and had a nasty attitude with me, but that was ok. I told him my name and my destination on where I was traveling to, he check all of what he needed and got my baggage sticker to place on my luggage bag, notice he was still upset and rude as he place the sticker on my luggage bag and just place it behind him behind him beside the conveyor not on top. As I walk away I took another glance back to see if had place it on top but it was still there beside the conveyor.

After arriving at DFW to claim my bag I notice that everyone else had there luggage except mines, 25 min later went to bagging claim service to report my bag wasn't on the baggage claim conveyor. The gentleman look my baggage up and told me that it will be coming in on another flight, now I'm upset because after paying for my bag and all the medication I needed was in there. This wasn't call for because I paid for a service that wasn't meet, and I had a time frame to take the medication my doctor prescribe for me. Well after the agent says this will be and two hour wait or we can bring it to my house, gave him my address and left. Was so up set that I just return to the airport to claim my bag myself.

I was and still maybe get our local news involved in United baggage and other people property that they check in and how its handle once it leave your sight. I will get the agent name when I arrive back at DIA, I kept all my information on the misshapen on United end. I love to speak to someone higher up to see if I get compensated for all what I went through.

In early December I contacted Mileage Plus to ask if we could use our mileage for a round trip ticket to Tucson AZ. A very nice man made all the arrangements. We use United Airlines regularly, but had never used our mileage because we weren't sure how to do so. The man was so kind and fixed us up with roundtrip tickets from Chicago to Tucson. He said we would receive confirmation with our confirmation number and our seat assignments. He said there would be two different confirmation numbers since we were each using our own mileage plus numbers. That turned out to be so and the cost for the extra miles and the call center fee were charged to my credit card and paid by me.

Tomorrow we leave so today I tried to print our boarding passes. Mine printed, but my husband's did not although I used the confirmation number you had assigned him, I spent the entire morning talking with very kind people. First I waited a long time to reach reservations. That man checked and said it looked to him like my husband's account had not been charged for mileage and canceled his reservation. He transferred me to the mileage plus people who again were very nice and very sorry, but they could not fix the problem, That woman transferred me back to reservations and there was and exceedingly long wait. She kindly stayed on the phone and helped explain the problem when we finally reached Reservations,

The best they could was get my husband on the same flight and to charge his mileage for that flight. Coming home there was room on the flight, but for some reason we had to pay for that flight. In addition we were charged a $75 fee for booking sooner than twenty days. In all, we have to pay about $400 for the mistake you made and for which each of the people I spoke with expressed their apologies.

We are regular travelers on your airlines and it seems unfair and unjust for us to have to pay $400 for your mistake. Please consider this an appeal for a refund of our money. As an aside, my husband is 93 and I am 83. All of this has been very distressing. It is particularly upsetting that you made a mistake which was compounded by your canceling his flight without notifying us.

Here is my complaint to the United Airlines Customer Services Manager. HC4LT9. I am a business man who travels regularly. Timing is very important to my business for schedule meetings and my customers contact and business. I was scheduled to fly from DCA to IAH to POS on the 15/02/2016. Your airplane was already taxing when encountered a maintenance (Computer) problem. We all sat on this plane for a period of over 3 hours (that was disgusting).

We were finally returned to the gate and left for Houston not until 1:30pm arriving after 4:00 pm missing my connection to POS. You customer care personal was not so caring after being told there was no accommodation for the group of us now stranded. After a loud out-bust by some of the customers one of your agent contacted Washington to find out the real reason for the delay (It was maintenance and not the weather). That was then corrected and vouchers were given for accommodation.

The wait to the Hotel was over 90 mins and I had to assist two of the passengers with their incidental deposit as to be able to spend the night in the hotel (Park Inn Suite).
The flight to POS on 16/02/16 was also delayed. We all had to deplane (due a maintenance problem) and re-board another plane again. I missed my scheduled meetings which I had rescheduled for that night at the airport.

My United complaint is about the in-flight entertainment system. Problem started already in Chicago, after numerous attempts to start safety in-flight video there was only sound no video so cabin crew performed safety demonstrations the old way with safety belt etc. which was OK. Problem also during the more then 8 hour flight to Brussels the entertainment system did not function and would like to be compensated for this shortcoming for both myself and my wife.

Wasn't notified on my cell # flight 1484 was delayed-went to the airport and waited-originally was scheduled to depart POP at 3:05 and didn't leave until 4:40 PM - Then was told flight would then stop in Washington Dulles for a flight crew change?

Then mid flight was told by Captain that air traffic control advised him that we could fly directly into Newark arriving around 7:10 PM instead of original 6:00 PM arrival time, then about 1/2 hour later captain informs us that he was advised that we would again have to redirect flight into Washington Dulles, much surprise again to many unhappy passengers. After touching down in Dulles were told to remain seated for about 40 minutes due to flight crew change and no service at all was given, had to actually ask for water quietly since was told if others heard everyone would want water? Upon a bumpy touchdown in Newark about 8:30 or so were told we would have to sit on tarmac and be tugged into gate?

Needless to say, was very unhappy with the flight 1484. I used to manage Midway Airlines so I am quite aware of the situations that arose and would ask for some type of voucher for the stress, inconvenience and hassle I had to endure. Since vouchers are for space available and cost the airlines nothing, I would appreciate your consideration in this matter. I will also be following up with a hand written letter to headquarters. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. And this will also be considered when I chose my airline on my next flight since I usually do choose United, when I do travel as often as I do.

Dear United Customer Complaint Department. My name is Ye and my MileagePlus number is UJ754681. My flight (Confirmation: ER005G; eTicket Number: 0162458166043) from Tel Aviv, Israel to Shanghai, China on the Oct 5th, 2015 was somewhat of a disappointment. This trip contain three flight as following and I booked this flight by using MileagePlus points:

- Tel Aviv, Israel to Athens, Greece
- Athens, Greece to Munich, Germany
- Munich, Germany to Shanghai China

After I have arrived Athens, the visa officer from Greece raise questions on my flight due to multiple transitions and eventually cost me missed the flight from Athens to Munich and Munich to Shanghai. At the end, I have to purchase separate flight ticket from Athens to Shanghai. I have contacted the customer representative on this accident and aim to claim the reward points back. The customer representative for somehow miss understand my question and issued other flight from Athens to Shanghai (Confirmation: ER005G; eTicket Number: 0162466305562), which is after I have arrived Shanghai.

I fly United Airlines as my primary airline, and this type of thing is not common. I am very well taken care of by the management and staff of United. I know that you will make this simple and unfortunate situation right with me. I look forward to your rectifying this situation and to claim the MileagePlus points back on my missing flight.

After calling to book my husbands ticket back to north Dakota, where he works. I have been hung up on 2x, not only can you not understand the Indonesian people your speaking to. But they could not understand me. On hold once again. going on 30 min with United Airlines customer service.

We are Martin Zorrilla and Angelica Osorio, who have an unfortunate experience travelling on board United Airlines , this Jan, 11. Let me begin saying that we are two Colombian students at Purdue (West Lafayette) with a very small budget, so we planned our trip sufficiently in advance to save costs. For our initial journey, we purchased the tickets 0167594070791 and 792, eight months earlier, expecting to arrive to Chicago in the afternoon and get the shuttle to West Lafayette, Indiana.

Unfortunately, the flight UA 1069 (9:48) from Bogota to Newark was delayed 1 hour 40 minutes due to a poor planning on the Weight and Balance procedure so this happening affected our whole trip. With just one hour to our next flight and regardless of any consideration other than a simple request to the other passengers to give us priority leaving the plane, we were delayed many times, some of them due to the lack of your assistance. We both know about the TSA detailed and demanding procedures but it is impossible to understand why in New York there was only one screening line with up to 4 stations at the Terminal (2 of them are active when we arrive) and no one from UA aware of its passengers.

We check our baggage once again, but as anyone would expect, we lost the flight UA1747 from Newark to Chicago. Confident that our baggage was onboard this flight (information provided by UA Customer Service at Newark Airport), we waited for about 2 more hours. Next, we boarded the flight UA 1437 and we arrived to Chicago at 10:00 p.m. Unfortunately, once again our baggage was lost and no one knew where it was. The lady in charge of the Customer Service Desk at O’Hare was misled by the system and informed us that for some reason our baggage was still in New York, and told us that Wednesday 13 will be the sooner we get it . Finally, very sad and disappointed, we accidentally found it at 11:30 pm. unattended, close to some carousel.

As a result, we also lost the last shuttle to West Lafayette and we had to spend the night at the airport to get the next one. Our excitement turned into deception. Despite we are just two students, more than anger, it is very frustrating how we feel without any explanation from you and no one was concerned about one simple need. We think that everyone deserves more respect and you should take future actions to avoid this kind of incidents.

We both were supposed to travel under above PNR numbers on UA3928 / 28 Dec 15. The flight was cancelled and no one notified us of that. I luckily checked on website and found the flight is cancelled. Contacted the united Airline booking office. They book me from OKC.DEN.YYC.

I have to take a taxi from Tulsa to Oklahoma Airport and reached at 4AM to catch the flight. Again there the the flight was delayed there for approx 2 hours and miss the connection to YYC. At DEN. I have to be in queue for 1 hour to get me and myself rebooked. We were booked for another flight which was again delayed and I could not reach on my job that day resulted in loose my pay for that day and beside that I have to give explain action to my employer.

In total we both loose approx $900.00 for this trip Taxi fare Plus we both did not get paid for one day. This was beside the suffering we had to spend more than 24 hours on the taxi and airports before we reach to our destination. We also traveled on United Airlines on 19 Den from YYC DEN TUL under separate ticket and above was our return journey. I had been calling different offices of united airlines but no one has given any proper answer. Kindly contact me for any further details you may need to know.

I and my wife were first class customers on your flight UA1162P on 12/19/15 (BQN to EWR-LIBERTY). We were not offered any kind of food or drink on this flight. We had to "ask" for coffee. My wife also requested a pillow and was told that none were available. We asked about the food situation, we were advised by the flight attendants that there was not enough time to stock the returning flight with food and none was available. Our ticket itinerary showed "meal".

We feel that the service we received was below the expected first class expectations that we had received on previous first class accommodations. We paid an excess amount of money for this flight and we received less than coach service and we feel that we should receive compensation for the poor service given. one star given as it can not be removed. serial # 1762 1du8 60194 14846 confirmation HVSSPZ.

2 of my family members and I, were supposed to fly from NEWARK Airport to DULLES in Washington DC, to catch a plane there to SAN JOSE, Costa Rica. The flight to DULLES was delayed, which made it impossible for us to catch the connecting plane to Costa Rica. I made a huge line to ask the lady in charge of my boarding gate what to do, because we weren't going to make it on time to board the plane in DULLES. The lady never got to me before they ended the boarding there, I had to interrupt her to get an answer from her which didn't even make sense.

She told me to go to the customer service. I went and made another hour and 1/2 of angry people line there, and when I finally got to the end, the guy told us that the only option for us was to wait until FRIDAY 01/01/16 (Today being WEDNESDAY 12/30/15). Now we need to wait 2 DAYS to reach our destination! Our whole purpose of the trip which was to spent the 31st of December with our family was ruined because of some delay the United airlines had on their end.

Not only that but our bags left the airport already so now we have to let them sit in Costa Rica while we wait for our flight on Fri 01/01/16. This has been the worst experience we've had and I am 100% sure I will never use this airline again! If a customer months in advance for an airline to take you somewhere on a specific date, it's their responsibility to assure that this happens. I was at Newark airport from 4 am- 9.30 am, spent all this time there just to know that I am not reaching my destination until 2 days later.

Flight UA986, Gate 43 Seat 38J CDC-ORD Paris to Chicago Gate 43 Time 11:40 am. I am a retied 71 year old female professional. My seat was at the rear of the airplane therefore I waited to board. The incident happen while trying to get to my seat. The incident was with a male flight attendant. He as heavy set, reddish/blond hair, working I think in first class. He was working the left side of the plane as you board. While boarding I observed first class relaxing and enjoying there drinks. The attendant was ahead of me coming toward me. He was very agitated and made it obvious he was not happy. I continued toward my seat, but there was a newspaper card in my way. (Perhaps he was trying to give out newspapers?)

This attendant came up behind me, took my right arm, lifted my arm and oversized handbag, placing it on the cart. The attendants touch was hot, and his anger was pliable. I moved forward and another male (younger) attendant was coming toward me. I voiced my complaint that the attendant behind me was very, very rude. His eyes go big but said nothing. I found my seat and tried to calm myself down. I was very upset for being treated this way. I do not know why I was treated so poorly. I do know from my work life these types of situations can go bad. You need to stay calm. If I had engaged him, the situation could have escalated. Please do not let this happen to anyone else. I feel he needs help.

Your baggage claim services Dept. has not been cooperative and has been giving me wrong information. When I try to fax them important info., they do not give me an email No. or physical address, The fax No. they have givwn me is either wrong or the traffic is so heavy that I cannot get through. Even when I write to you, I do not receive any answer. Is anybody out there? You would ;never be able to discourage me with the tactics you are using. I am HERE.

To United Airlines corporate offices. Here is my complaint. My name is Patricia Moore and I've been a long-time, loyal United customer. It was with excitement, that my husband, Jeremy Schurger, and I booked a trip to New Orleans on October 31st, 2015, 6 months in advance with 10 of our friends. We had group outings planned for Halloween and spent a good amount of money on elaborate costumes. However, these plans were disrupted on that day. After checking in our bags, we proceeded to our gate in Terminal A. We met all of our friends and proceeded to the gate for boarding. At this point, my husband and I were randomly told to step aside, that there was a weight restriction, and we were the last to check-in, so we could not get on the flight. A flight that was booked and confirmed 6 months in advance.

After asking the gate attendant for an explanation, she became very abrupt, did not offer a satisfactory explanation, and let another stand-by passenger board the flight, after telling us only 1 could go. The attendant proceeded to put us on the next direct flight, 7.5 hours later. We were compensated $150. Needless to say, our luggage continued on to New Orleans, and we missed all of the pre-planned activities with all of our friends. As you can imagine, we were quite upset. Our vacation was ruined. This flight was not overbooked. We were told our seats sat empty.

Upon our return, we did some research, speaking with associates who are United employees. We were told that this is common, but the protocol is to FIRST ask for volunteers to give up their seats. This DID NOT happen. We have many witnesses that can attest to this. Secondly, if they could not find volunteers, it is United's policy to compensate 4 times the original price of each ticket. The $150 was an insult. I don't know the name of the gate attendant, but she was very unprofessional. At this point, we are so upset with United, we are vowing to never fly them again, take our story to the news, etc, unless we are compensated the amount 4 times our cost, as per your protocol.

I would appreciate a prompt response, and hope to resolve this matter. Our flight info was UA4255 on October 31st (EWR-->MSY) in Terminal A.

On 11/24/15 I summit a complain about my flight #UA1921S from Houston to Orlando. On 11/25/15 at 5:49 p.m. I received a call from Daniel from Customer Care, he left a message, I called him back same day at 1-800-864-8331 but, I got a answering machine. On 11/01/15 I called Customer Care and I left a message and I been calling every day and leaving messages with all my information for them to call me but, nobody call yet. On 11/30/15 I called 1800-241-6522 and explain the issue to the clerk, and He said that there is no way to transfer my phone call to talk with a Supervisor at Customer Care. This is unacceptable and very poor service from United Airlines. I repeat nobody call me as of today from Customer Care. Sir, please provide me the address for American Airlines Corporate Office Management, to submit my request.

I am filing a complaint our flight home was horrible worst flight I have ever been on, we were traveling with 6 in our part 2 adults and 4 kids. to start the boarding was so unorganized and took forever, when we got on the plan it was dirty, then we sat and and the kids and stuff get ready to watch tv, 3 out of the 4 kids plus my tv was not working either from the tv view or from the sound, we advised the stewards which got us nowhere we waited for them to come over once they did they said they have no idea what the problem could be and that we would have to deal with it, first of all that isn't a very nice response they should have at least tried to help us.

We were trying to keep them occupied, when the snacks were supposed t be handed out they went right by our isle, lucky we got drinks toward the end of our flight. There were screaming babies this had to be one of the worst flights I have ever been on. I spoke to one of united workers on the phone they advised to email and request a refund for our trip coming home. Please help us get this issue resolved, we are looking for a credit for our flight coming home from Orlando to Newark your associate advised is was 2,029.50. Look forward to hearing from you to get this resolved from the United Airlines corporate offices.

On Aug 25, 2015, My Fiance Lindsay Wartzok, Ticket #02777104958994, book this flight out of OHare. Upon check in, we both noticed that out seats were not together. Matter of Fact they were not even close. Her seat upon Check in 37, mine was 24. Which we both thought was stupid, and ridiculous. In order for us to sit together, we HAD to purchase upgraded seats at 63.48 ea. I was pissed, then had to pay $25 for ea piece of luggage. That was almost $200 out of pocket expenses that should not have been. I flown United for over 20 years, and this is the first time I have had to purchase upgraded seats to sit next to my loved one. My thought was, what is if this was a family of 4. That would be an extra $400 even before vacation. Not only is this a way for United to make more money, like United needs to, but this is called extortion! I am a 100% disabled Veteran, and this is how we are treated, like we have the money for this crap.

You guys at United need to give Veterans a break and stop extorting money from families. I will be contacting my Congressman and Senator over this, this BS. I am requesting FULL re-reimbursement of my $200 from the United Airlines corporate office, that I should not have paid for this dumb mistake from United. When booked in advance, you always have seats together. Again, I am requesting Full reimbursement of my money ($200). I may even contact the local social media over this and Facebook. This is Robbery. Also when we booked this tickets in August of 2015, Alaskan Airlines was our flight from PDX to OHare. No wonder Alaskan Airlines can afford to expand, more service, less, and CHEAPER. I will never fly United Again. United is definitely not the Friendly Skies.

When I ask one of the attendant, at the boarding of flight 453 to Atlanta, boarding at 12:40, about my minor niece. I was told she was to remain on line and board with the rest of group 3. I was told she was not a minor. Maybe, she stated", she was not a minor, because of her size. Then she stated" did she fill out a minor's form. Well, she came from Atlanta with much more, or, should I say with much more respect. She maybe big, but she is a minor. Who ever that was to say, she was not a minor and did she fill out a minor's form was very rude and disrespectful. I just want United Airline to make sure that people be treated with respect, even if a minor look like an adult, she still a minor. I just want some one in charge to know what happen, so that they can investigate into the matters of the workers, not all, but the rude ones.

Have feedback for United Airlines?