Toshiba Customer Service
Rated 2 of 5 Stars

Contact Toshiba Corporate

Toll free phone number: 212-596-0600

Toshiba is a consumer, business and industrial electronics corporation that operates internationally and is headquartered in Toyko, Japan. Considered an electronics conglomerate, Toshiba employed over 200,000 people worldwide in 2014. Revenues in 2014 were reported as Yen 6.5 trillion and Toshiba is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.

If you have problem with a Toshiba product you need look no further than the home website www.toshiba.com. The home page has a Support tab that lists consumer, business and industrial departments. You may find the support and repair page helpful.

The main Toshiba customer service telephone number is 1-800-231-1412 and is available 7am-6pm CST. The CEO of Toshiba is Masashi Muromachi and lives in Japan.  If you would like to reach an American Operating Officer you can choose either Mark E. Mathews or Scott Maccabe at the US corporate headquarters.

You may address correspondence to Toshiba headquarters at the following address: 13131 West Little York Road, Houston, Texas 77041. You can find numerous US support numbers as well as many international contact numbers here. You can also share your feedback on social media at Facebook and Twitter and YouTube.

With beginnings as far back as 1875, Toshiba was founded by Ichisuke Fujioka and Tanaka Hisashige in 1938 at Minato, Tokyo, Japan. Toshiba means “yacht” and “Leading  With Innovation” is their corporate slogan.

Upset with Toshiba?

File a complaint here!

Reach Toshiba Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Toshiba corporate office

• 1251 Avenue Of The Americas
    • New York
    • NY 10020

212-596-0600

7am-6pm CST.

Top Toshiba Complaints

I received a Toshiba Satellite C55-B5101 as a gift on June 17 2015. It came with windows 8 and the performance was terrible. I was told by your tech support people to upgrade to windows 10. I did. It has worked somewhat better since. Last week it would not boot up. It gets to the Toshiba logo page and says that its going into repair mode. I tried the instructions on your website and now it tells me to insert the recovery disk. My computer did not come with a recovery disk unlike any other computer that I've ever purchased.

When I called Toshiba tech support again, I was told that it was my responsibility to make my own disk. They then told me that if I have not made one that they could sell me one for 39.00 plus shipping. My Dell computer lasted 12 years and I still received tech support until I quit using it. I was also given recovery software at no charge. I don't expect anyone to cover a computer that long, but I should have at least received the software to take care of it.

Comment (0)

The laptop is overly fragile. That is not the real problem. The problem is warranty work and customer support. I bought a Toshiba laptop about a year ago and bought the extended three year warranty. I sent it in for minor repair work some hinge damage and a cover broke off, They sent it back a week later with no repair work done and the wrong OS. I called back and got a run around for hours. Finally one guy says give me a day to run down the problem and I will call you back. that was a week ago and nothing. I am on the phone again with them and so far they have wasted an hour of my life with the run around. Next time I will buy a Samsung or ASUS.

Comment (0)

I have had a laptop for a little over a year and the screen is showing black lines. These are dead pixels I presume. The laptop isn't used all the time and I am disappointed it has only lasted this amount of time. The lines are getting worse and I'm sure before too long it will be all over the screen. Per your website this is no longer under warranty. This is the first laptop I have purchase and I won't be getting a Toshiba the next time I buy. You really should make things to last longer or at least have a better warranty plan.

Comment (0)

I bought a satellite laptop and about two (2) after purchase screen went out. I paid around $1300+ for the item and now in submitting it for repair I have an estimate of $1133.00. My concern is, is my laptop being rebuilt? kinda pricey near to buy a new laptop rather than have it repaired. 12 months warranty for an expensive computer hmm something viable solution needs to be reached; I cannot be purchasing a computer every two years at that price. I am wondering if it was a quality computer with a two year life span?

Comment (0)

I purchased a 32inch Toshiba smart TV on Feb 8th 2014, it worked perfectly for 2 years and then for no reason at all it just lost the picture but still has perfect sound. I believe this to be unacceptable as it cost £279. I expected this product to last a lot longer than just over 2 years.Please could somebody contact me with an idea of what I could do to resolve this situation as this is a lit of money to replace.

Comment (1)

Several months ago I noticed some of my keys would no longer work. First it started with the numeric keypad then spread to the main keyboard. I searched the Internet for similar problems and discovered numerous posting of similar issues. One response was to check the cable connection inside the computer. I did and mine was positioned correctly. I ordered a replacement keyboard but it arrived with a broken key. When I took it in to an authorized Toshiba repair shop, I discovered my warranty ran out a week ago.

They also informed me they have had multiple instances of this same computer model being brought in for defective keyboards. My point on all of this is that Toshiba is well aware of the keyboard problems but has issued no recall nor have they offered any kind of help to their customers. I remember when the name Toshiba stood for quality and support but it seems that corporate greed has changed the company into taking shortcuts in quality and providing little to no customer service in order to drive up profits.

Comment (0)

I have tried for over a month to find a way for my printers to work with this Toshiba Chromebook. Let me back up, please. The first one I bought crashed after 2 weeks. I had to call the poor company I bought it for instructions to send it back. I sent my first one back. The numbers on the box are bad. I learned the hard way not to through the box away. S/N 1G217514C and BC 22265863282. I have a cover sticker, God only knows why. I' m afraid to ask. I'm praying it is not another crashed Toshiba Chromebook you tried to fix and sent out a horrible product again. #4ST839MSL0010. This is not a product I can recommend.

Comment (0)

I purchased a Toshiba Satellite laptop about three months ago and it will not connect to the internet. I contacted the support care for Toshiba and was asked to pay $100 to $200 dollars to fix the computer. There is a one year warranty on the computer but apparently covers hardware. I feel like it is a hardware problem when it will not connect to the internet. This is ridiculous and I hate that I have spent money on this product for it to last only three months.

Comment (0)

Called tech help, was told it was the battery on my $1000, 7 month old computer. The problem is...... the battery is inside and if I replace it, my warranty will be broken. They told me to send it in and I need to pay for shipping. They send me a shipping label and that was 10 days ago. After repeat phone calls I find out they are waiting for "the part" continue to call and find out "the part" is a new battery. Really! They don't have it in stock? I continue to call to find out ETA and now I am told it will be another week. The battery is back ordered! Told them to send back my computer so I can use it with ac adapter. They said if they do that then the part will be cancelled. My computer sits and waits on a backordered battery when I could have to have it for my travel agency business. Lost business already. Told them they must send it back and when they get the battery they can ship it back to get repaired.

Comment (0)

Have lost about $600.00 from toshiba have tried to get a tablet fixed and I'm just getting the runaround. The ins did not help in anyway only to profit from me. The ins expires today not happy at all. I. Was trying my best for a month.

Comment (0)

I don't if you can fulfill my request or not. Back in late fall of 2014 -- I ordered the following online. Electronic Receipt for Invoice 91212453 -- shipped on 12/05/2014 and Electronic Receipt for Invoice 91203597 -- shipped on 11/29/2014. On invoice 91203597 -- In the 3-piece bundle --- It had manufacturer product code GMA501164011(Excel Microsoft Office 10 -- Student Version for $129.99). I never loaded up the SW on my laptop. Now -- After 2 moves within Carolina's -- I have lost my disk and it's KEY. I am sure there is a way for Toshiba customer supportl to go into the system and verify that this KEY was never activated. Can you either solve this problem for me or let me know what I need to do to get a replacement disk.

Comment (0)

I purchased a Toshiba Encore 2 on black friday November 2015. I was very excited about the price and had heard they were a good tablet for the money. Mine had problems with the battery life from day one. It could not hold a charge and I was tied to the cord to use it for more than a half hour. So I sent it in for replacement. I had to pay to ship it and had to jump through a lot of hoops to just get it mailed back. (I also use Amazon tablets and hey are a breeze in comparison).

When I had finally satisfied all the conditions I waited over a month to receive my repaired tablet. Ridiculous but I didn't complain. Except upon trying to start my tablet the day I received it I realized it did not work at all now. The box it was shipped in showed no damage so I called the repair center explained the problem and was told that it could be a long wait for a second repair. I opted to call customer support at Toshiba where the tech immediately told me my problem was not fixable over the phone.

He transferred me to a manager after a long wait where I was told my only option was to send it back in for repair a second time. I was on the phone for more than 45 minutes and was told I had no other recourse. And how long I will have to wait this time is apparently anybody's best guess. I would like my money back or a replacement tablet as I have basically never had the use of this purchase. However, I am told that is not going to happen. Toshiba has definitely lost me and as many people as I can convince as a customer.

Comment (0)

55 inch Regza TV LCD Panel went out after 5 1/2 years. We did purchase an extended warranty for three additional years but we did not meet the criteria. We paid 1999.97 plus 399.00 for the extended warranty and very dissatisfied that this tv only lasted 5 1/2 years. I called for the parts replacement and was quoted 2800.00 for the part. That is more for the TV if any of the Toshiba Executives want to calculate that smart decision. I will never buy another Toshiba product again and I will blast their products to everyone I know. They say advertising is best when it comes from the mouth of others who experience good or bad quality items and believe me this was a bad deal.

Comment (0)

I gave Toshiba permission to have use of my computer statistics when I first purchases it. Approximately, two years later there was some small issues which needed repair. I let Toshiba repair it over the internet. The next day I found my computer was still not fixed. I waited over two weeks and my computer to this day doesn't work at all. The person who repaired it also somehow was able to get my phone number and started listening to my calls. He download all kinds of things allowing him to read, write and get all my passwords for all my internet sites.

Comment (0)

I have sent in the laptop for repair. They said I'd receive my laptop within 10 working days and I received after 14 working days that too damaged body. If this was the case I would have got it repaired at any local depot. The service really bad and unsatisfactory. I hate it. the speaker cap is missing after the repair. Small joint is broken at power button on hdmi port.

Comment (0)

I purchased a $1,000 Toshiba laptop, and it's the worst computer I've ever known! More money doesn't seem to buy better quality with Toshiba, as I have suffered problems with the laptop. Today it shut down on its own, an now it won't stop restarting and refuses to let me log on. Geek squad can't help, and I'm supposed to bring it in, although the closest store os over 40 miles away. The Toshiba help number will not help me unless I fork out my credit card number because they insist on charging me. I am done with Toshiba, and will let as many people as possible know what terrible products and customer service they have.

Comment (0)

We bought a Toshiba Laptop Computer on December 31, 2015 at your store in The Palms shopping Center in Yuma, AZ. The sound went out on it, and on March 7, 2016 we took it into the Best Buy Store. They informed us it was a problem that happens sometimes when Windows 10 does updates; it turns off the sound. They said they could fix it and that it wouldn't happen again but the price was $39.99. When we inquired why there was a charge when it was under warranty, they replied this wasn't covered. We paid the fee because we needed the computer fixed but we do not believe it was a legitimate fee and are asking for a refund of our $39.99.

Comment (0)

Well lets see if I can get you to understand what exactly happened with my laptop. I bought it around June or July of last year from your website. Paid cash. It worked well for a few months then I had a problem with the part on the laptop where the power supply plugs into. I seemed to recede inside the laptop.

I seemed to that when I plugged it in from the very beginning it always fell out but I didn't really think anything of it until it receded inside the laptop and would no longer make contact with the power supply when I plugged it in. I called your customer service and they told me it was not a part that was covered under the warranty. I left it go for a few days then called back and got the same result. Waited a month or so while I discussed it with various friends and we all agreed it should be warranted. Called back and got the same deal except this time they agreed to give me a ticket and if they decided it was my fault then I would have to pay for it.

I went online to get the ticket and saw that I would have to pay to send the laptop back. What are you crazy? Thats what I thought. Since the part was only $17.00 I decided to get the part and get it fixed myself. I ordered the part and got a friend of mine who is an IT tech to fix it. Yes I know this voided the warranty but what the heck , your company wasn't willing to fix a part that was a factory defect anyway so what did I have to lose. She opened the laptop and found a clip lose and floating around inside the laptop and the opening where the laptop plugged into the power supply was melted and the connection was free inside the laptop.

She fixed it and now it is working great. Now the reason I am making this complaint is because I wanted you to know that this is the fourth or fifth laptop I have bought from Toshiba, although it was the first time online. Usually I bought them from a reseller. I wanted to let you know how dissatisfied I was with your support and warranty. A simple $17.00 part and your company would rather lose a lifetime customer then replace something that was cheap and obviously a manufacturing defect.

Well you have lost a good customer as well as several others because my children will no longer buy from your company either as well as friends. Simply because a company should honor their warranty and when that is not the reality then buy from a company that does.

Comment (0)

Purchased new DVD/Video Cassette player from Best Buy in December. The VHS portion does not work well, does not play in color. Have tried to contact various repair/customer service numbers and the calls went nowhere--either the recorded message would not receive my reply, or I had the wrong type of repair and the man hung up on me without giving more information. I want my money back. 167.96 for Model SD-V296KU. Also tried calling Best Buy and the call went nowhere.

Comment (0)

Purchased a Toshiba laptop late Dec 2015 one year warranty. Purchase at Staples model number C55-C5379. March 4th critical error. Called they now want $100.00 for the fix for the issue. Do not ever buy Toshiba products. The company stinks!!They will not help in any way. This computer is less than 3 months old, came with windows 10 installed. Not their problem if you talk to them. Someone has to be responsible. Should have known, owned Toshiba before and it was terrible. The issue is with the start menu, a software issue which they installed and it came with the computer. Never buy Toshiba just a warning!

Comment (0)

I bought my Toshiba laptop from Toshiba with Windows 10 on the laptop. Today Windows is an update and my screen has been flashing off and on. I looked up to see some information on how to fix it, and this is a common thing that is happening with Windows 10. However I had to contact Toshiba and I was transferred 3x and hung up on. The first person took my phone number so they can call me back if we got disconnected. However I have not received a call from Toshiba. My computer is under warranty and it is bad when you could not get any help from anyone.

Comment (0)

It’s really disappointing that Toshiba is not taking care about customers and giving any feedback. I’m also working in a global company as a manager and our first issue is this “customer satisfaction is very important”. Consider about a service which is not informing his customer since 25 days.

Comment (1)

The Satellite I purchased 4 months ago with windows 10 is HORRIBLE. Sound can not even be adjusted without going through 4 steps. The speaker icon does not work. I will look into apple now that Microsoft put commercials on my devise also. Suggest you stop making people mad with bad products!

Comment (0)

I sent a complaint 2 weeks ago about a Toshiba Satellite lap-top broken screen. The screen broke after opening the hood, the hinge was loose and crack the screen. The lap-top is only one year and 1/2 old and it doesn't make sense that I have to pay to do the repair. The lap-top was not dropped.

Comment (0)

Sent my laptop in for repair. After 4 months, nothing. All I got was a diagnostic, no repair done at all, finally have to call in and just request for my laptop back. I bought this laptop, was able to use it for 3 WEEKS, then had to sent it for repair and 4 months later I still have a broken laptop. I did not pay $900 for this kind of, don't even have the word to describe my frustration. Now I have to go find a roll-up portable keyboard to use with my (supposely) brand new laptop. Good luck trying get me to buy another Toshiba product in the future.

Comment (0)

I bought a Toshiba Satellite C50-A-1JM laptop on the 16/7/2014. I used it about half a dozen times and now the main board has gone in it. It will cost £258 to repair which is more than I paid for it new so I have decided to not have it repaired. I am very disappointed as I have always sworn by Toshiba products, my sister is actually a director of a Toshiba franchise in Australia, my other Toshiba electrical goods have been great. Reading the forums, I could see a few people have had similar problems with the Satellite model, maybe there is an issue there. I am very upset as unfortunately I hadn't backed up my photos. I just wanted to let you know about this problem I have had and if there is an issue with that model, I hope it gets fixed soon so others do not suffer the same distress as myself.

Comment (0)

Purchased a new Toshiba lap top in May 2015. In 8 months it had broken down twice. The first fix took two days and was "just" a little hustle. The second time was a three ago. The supposedly durable hard drive in the machine (ssd) was lost. I lost valuable data and put the lap top in the official Toshiba lab. I was informed that it is Toshiba policy not to have spare parts in stock and that it would take up to ten working days for the parts to arrive. It has been three weeks and no news.

My laptop is my source of income. I do not expect a brand new laptop to breakdown twice in under a year, and I find the company policy for spare part ludicrous. Why should I wait three weeks for a part for a lap top under warranty when the problem can and should be solved within minutes?

I am losing time and money due to the Toshiba policy and low quality of the hardware, it is impossible to contact them to demand an explanation, refund and/or compensation. Before going on a social networks rant I would expect a to be able to converse with Toshiba to demand a substantially increased warranty at the very least and a form of compensation for the hassle and money and time lost.

Comment (0)

I use a Toshiba laptop and use Word Starter 2010 windows 7 for all home uses. This suddenly stopped and I cannot access Word Starter and I have been directed to the control panel to repair this. This is not working. I do not know if I have to purchase another new Word Starter 2010. It has taken a week to try and find your address and I find this extremely frustrating. I did speak to someone in America last week and the lady I spoke to was very very unhelpful and knew nothing even after I explained the situation very slowly and methodically.

I gave her the Toshiba serial number which is 3C275504K but as I said she was unhelpful. I hope Microsoft can help and tell me what I should do to reinstall windows 7 Word Starter 2010. There are a lot of people using this. Just look at the forums. Look at the complaints too. Many customers including myself are not happy with Microsoft's attitude. I would like a reply please to my question?

Comment (0)

I had bought Toshiba Laptop through My friend who is in USA, brand name is Satellite Pro S850 series in 2014. And one year later numeric keys were not worked and now there is a thing green color layer has been seen in bottom of screen, there for I had extremely change my loyalty for Toshiba Brands and I had informed my several friends, not to buy Toshiba Brands because of several failures. And I would be gratefully appreciate if you can send me at least for eliminating this green color thing layer. Not usually one to complain.

Comment (0)

Bought new laptop, $800, had about a month, suddenly you pres the "p" or "space" they did something other than their intended function. Called Toshiba 1800 number for tech support, worked for hours and several calls trying to fix. Had to send in for repair. Sent it in, got it back, not repaired. Called again got customer relations, sent it in VIP. Got it back, keyboard replaced, keys work. Within 30 minutes fatal error pops up. "Shut down immediately, cooling system problem, send in for repair".

Called Toshiba customer service again, want replacement, laptop lemon. Got run around, can only send in for repair. I have bought over 300 Toshiba computers for my Tech guys since I am a Service manager. Will NEVER buy again. They have no care to perform TRUE customer service, their 3rd workd goes strictly buy their written, choreographed card. Company not worth anything.

Comment (0)

My heater was leaking so I called the call center (19319) who in turn booked an appointment to me on 14-12-2015. The technician recommended that the heater (still under guarantee) have to be moved to factory for repair within 3 days. Up to this moment (18 days have passed) and nothing happened.

I submitted 3 complaints against Toshiba corporate. I called the call center 9 times through out the 18 days (2 of the calls, the database is under update). 3 appointments with no show and no previous cancellation. Rude personnel in complain department who are never true with their promises. And still the issue is not resolved.

Comment (0)

My Toshiba laptop wifi signals is very slow and not work properly disconnect again and again i am so worried about it and another problem is the battery is fully charged by 91% not by 100% and the resolution is not adjustable manually. My laptop model is toshiba satellite c55-b867 serial no is 5E176218C.

Comment (0)

I cracked the screen on my Satellite laptop, S/N 9E070156C, and sent it to the Toshiba repair center on 10/03/15. They received it on 10/12/15 and the repair status has not changed since that date. I like this computer and would like to get it repaired and returned. Any help you can give in expediting this process would be appreciated.

Comment (0)

I called with a problem with my laptop I just bought. The technician told me I could purchase a technical consult for 159.00 for a year or 19.95 for a one time consult. I purchased the 19.95. When we finished addressing the problem he told me he had charged me 99.95 for the consult. I told him he had quoted me 19.95 he said he had not but I even repeated it back to him. He still would not say he had said 19.95 but he did. He would not let me speak to a supervisor about this. I am extremely upset about this. His name was Bernard. First of all I am upset that the computer has not worked correctly since I got it a couple of months ago. And I am upset that I was charged this much to fix a problem that came with the computer. I have lost all faith in this company and would not recommend to anyone.

Comment (0)

Horrible experience with Toshiba and their customer support and service. My laptop froze due to hard drive issue, support number had me order a flash drive to install that didn't work, so they sent me another one, second one had same issue, so they told me to order a shipping box. After a week the shipping box arrives I sent laptop with box waiting for a response, after 3 weeks they sent my laptop back nothing fixed with a note saying (not viable s/n). Called customer service again they said technician resolved problem on work order. Explained told them problem has not been resolved now another week into the situation no response or contact from either Toshiba or their customer service.

Comment (0)

I got my Toshiba satellite L75D-A7283 laptop about 2 years now about 3 months ago my fiancé realized y my laptop was falling apart at the bottom it was missing about 5-6 screws. I called Toshiba and the man said that there was nothing he could do about it but I can buy some for $60. I told the man I believe the computer came this way or they feel out I don't know but I have never tried to open my laptop before its crazy all I need is a few screws not asking to fix my whole laptop. the computer was okay with how it worked when I first got it. I have an old hp laptop that I have had for about 5 years now and not one screw is missing. Toshiba laptops are made so cheaply they should at least add extra screws to the box if they know people are having the same issues.

I now hate this laptop and regret trying to try another brand I should have just stuck to hp which is made way better and not made of such cheap shit! never ever will I ever buy anything from Toshiba again. Now I have to wait to buy a new laptop because I know that this laptop want last long what a waste of my hard earn money. My hard drive suddenly stops working then it reboots it self back up like wtf this computer is a piece of shit! cant even sale it. Word of advice to those that want to buy one from them stay far far far away stick to hp or other brands that are made well. Nothing but Toshiba complaints will you find about this poor laptops.

Comment (0)

I have bought a 50' TV Toshiba on the 20 dismember 2013 and it is still under warranty. The Toshiba technician already checked it and found out the problem that is there is no back light on it. He took it to the shop and promise that it will take around two week to fix the problem. Now it is already more then two week but it still haven't fix it. I have called the technician and asked him about the progress. He has explained it to me that he is still waiting the spare part from Kuala Lumpur. Here with I list down the TV details. TV Toshiba 50', Model : 50L2300VM. Serial No.D256B3J00237L1. Warranty card no. F3116372. I really need your kind cooperation to help me rectify this problem.

Comment (0)

I bought my Toshiba Satellite laptop L55 B5357 through Amazon in the USA in December 2014. I will be going back to the UK in Jan 2016 and until then I am here in South Africa. My right hand hinge has disintegrated and out from the screen itself has popped out what looks like a sharp knife blade - on which I have cut myself as it is sharper than a razor blade. I went to the local Toshiba rep here in Nelspruit (Mustek) who contacted Toshiba (they took photos) and they confirmed its in warranty but he warned me Toshiba were not good here in SA and honouring this. Sure enough I am now informed that if I am anywhere else eg Kenya, Toshiba would fix my laptop but not here in SA.

This is absolute rubbish I used to work in Mozambique and there I have managed to have an HP laptop bought in USA and still under warranty serviced. Added to this that this part is dangerous and looks like a knife. I will not be allowed to take my laptop on board my flight to Europe cos this part sticking out looks and cuts like a knife. However no one in Toshiba seems to give a toss about this. I am pretty sure that if I send pictures and show them to the USA immigration authorities, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, American Airlines the pictures will raise serious security concerns bearing in mind we are not even allowed to take aboard toothpaste, liquids, nail clippers and we have to have the heels of our shoes screened for hidden weapons. Well take a look at the Toshiba part sticking out of my laptop and I hope they ban Toshibas laptops from all flights.

I have always owned a laptop and I am upset that this one hasn't even lasted 10 months nor is anyone at Toshiba considering the long term implications of this screen part/hinge. So I will go online and will keep writing until someone has the decency in Toshiba to get back to me and properly address this problem. Wendy P Munn

Comment (0)

My TV became dead on 23/09/2015 and I lodged complaint on 24/09/2015 video SR no TIPLSR9G0057455. The servicing person visited my residence next day and taken away the mother board for repairing which has not yet been returned despite my repeated telephone calls and complaints. The service center in Kolkata is ineffective and the mechanic probably has some bad intentions. Please look into the matter and arrange to replace the taken away parts immediately so that I don't have to take further action in the matter. In my opinion your Kolkata service center is not giving service to the customers but deriving personal interest at customers cost.

Comment (0)

I have a Toshiba laptop bought at best buy 1year and 6mos ago, and started finding little screws in my floor did not know they were falling out of my laptop still the charger would not go into my lap top now it is junk can not charge can not get the screws to stay in and they have never been took out before so guess they were not put in right the first time I took it to a shop they said they were not put in right and the little brass thing were falling out that was why the screws want stay in. I had just put a hundred more dollars in it for new software and windows ten upgrade from windows 8.1 that came on it very unhappy about the short life of my computer I am retired and just can not afford to get another one. Your products are not very good. It is a model c55t-a serial number YDO 77564Q should have had many years, I had my HP laptop for 6 yrs it still works but wanted to try touch screen so it could make the pictures bigger.

Comment (0)

I have a laptop model C850D-12L which had Windows 8 installed when I bought it in 2013 and everything worked fine until I took the option to upgrade to Windows 8.1. Shortly afterwards the inbuilt webcam did not work. I tried without success to get support from the Toshiba support website and so I bought a usb webcam. Now I have again taken the opportunity to upgrade to Windows 10 and found that the Toshiba DVD player does not work now. There is no support for this problem on the website although many people have reported it. I expected my pc to have a life greater than two years and I am very disappointed with Toshiba.

Comment (0)

I was having problems upgrading to Windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop. I contacted toshiba help and was told he could help but I would have to pay £160 for an extended warranty before help could be given. I refused and cut off contact. I have since found how to upgrade and have done it successfully. I have made sure everyone I come in contact with knows about this fantastic service you get when you buy a Toshiba product. This us why I will never buy a Toshiba product again.

Comment (0)

I bought my Toshiba laptop less than a year ago and within six months my hardware drive was malfunctioning. I had to pay $30.00 to fix it. In less than five month my laptop had the same problem again. I called and spoke with an agent. I explained the situation and he told me to go ahead and fill out the repair order form which gives two options. He informed me that I would not need to pay for a second shipment because I have the box that it was shipped in. All I needed to do was to download the order repair number along with the receipt number. I also needed to place one of the receipt in the box.

That I did, however when I went to Fed ex to ship it off I was told that I needed a label. I called Toshiba customer service from the FedEx store and was told that they would waive the cost and send me a new box. To date I have not received a box and when I called to find out why. I was told that they will not send me a box because I had checked off for option 2. I tried to explained that this was already agreed upon and that I had no need to do another order form, that everything was already take of by the Rep. who had helped me but this Rep. was rude and unwilling to help.

At this point, I am stuck with a broken laptop and repair cost for almost $200.00. Toshiba takes advantage of their customers and we should not buy their products. Everyone should be aware of Toshiba's awful customer service practices and refrain from buying them.

Comment (0)

Complaint regarding 2015-0515-1640-387 (Reference #). I am writing to you regarding my laptop's repair, and I have listed its details in this email. I live in Canada and my laptop is an Amercian model, so it is currently sent-in for repair in one of your repair depots in Indiana. Being a loyal Toshiba customer for years, I loved your products so much that when I was ready to buy my first laptop, I chose a Toshiba model. However, being a student, your laptop was hard for me to afford.

Hence, when I was told by one of your employees that I had to pay for some repair issues, I was very disappointed. Not only is my laptop still in warranty, but its repair issues were also caused by manufacturing defect. Moreover, your customer service didn't handle my concerns very well, and this was disappointing to me considering my patience and loyalty. I hope that you can address my concerns and get back to me as soon as possible. Model number: PSKT8U-012004. Serial number: 5E231818C.

Comment (0)

I purchased Toshiba 40 “ Led Tv Model No 40 PS200ZE Dated 12-09-2013, Billing No 558 , From Beyond Computes ELANTE 13-14 , Phase I , Chandigarh. I launch My complaint Date 19-04-2015 My complaint No SR4G0032638 after my complaint Service Engineer visited at my house and checked my led tv properly he said to me the power card is not working and we send a request for parts , but after few days call from service center that you parts has came then engineer came at my house with a new part but when he check with a model he said to me it was wrong parts they send the request again after few days the parts came again it was wrong again When i call service center ( 01762509554 ) he said to me that we are receiving wrong part. Sir I am suffering same problem from last 20 days ( of wrong parts ). Kindly I request to you please solve my problem. Too many days have been passed. Please resolve my problem early as possible , I will be great thankful to you.

Comment (0)

I have exchanged 39 inch with 40L5400ZE twenty days back. I have a problems with the screen mirror and I registered a complaint on 18 Apr & 29 Apr 15 (Complaint No -SR4G0051000). However, no technician visited till date. If no technician visit within 2 days I filled a complaint in consumer court.

Comment (0)

I purchased a Toshiba Lapton in the United States when I was on holiday. The laptop has not worked to date with endless issues. Last month Toshiba advised to ship the product to them and they will look at it. They received the product and did what they had to do and shipped it back to us.

When it was shipped back to us we didn't receive our original Lapton instead another product like a TV channel receiver. We called Toshiba and advised them. They have now advised us that Fedex the carrier lost it and because it was more than two day, Fedex will not take responsibility. Neither is Toshiba taking responsibility at this stage. How slack is the service. This issue needs to be sorted out between Toshiba and Fedex. Why do we as customers have to be chasing our laptop. Deplorable service from Toshiba.

Comment (0)

I bought a new laptop at Best Buy, and it's only been five months and the hard drive went out. I am very very disappointed in this product. I am not happy having to get a new hard drive put in it and having to do without it for two or three weeks. They should have given me a new one. It's only been five months since it was purchased, you should stand behind your product better than this.

Comment (0)

I have a Toshiba LCD 19 in. The screen of LCD has been broken. I contacted your service center to talk with customer service. They said to me that rs. 5000/ aprox. cost of this panel. I had to hand over the LCD to your service center at Zirakpur (PB.) on 3rd jan. 2015, and ask to repair it or change the screen. I am ready to pay. After that I followed up by calling again, but nothing happen! What am I to do now?

Comment (0)

After greetings to your company, I have asked about the best electric water heaters in Egypt and everyone told me to get Toshiba. I already did and bought one 55 Liters on February 2015. But after one month, it started to drop water. I called the customer care and someone told me that it is an interior problem in the product and supposed to be sent to the factory for replacement. He would have to put down the heater on the ground because it is dangerous to use now until someone from the factory visits me and replaces the product. Unfortunately, until now and after calling the customer care too many times and too many complaints, there are no response or no answer. Now I have a useless machine taking up space in my house. Actually, this is the first time to get a product from Toshiba and I hope to not be the last time as you enjoy a highly good reputation. I wish my message reaches to all managers, all calls and complaints are regards to my contact number

Browse reviews of other Electronics

Have feedback for Toshiba?