TicketCity Customer Service
Rated 2 of 5 Stars

Contact TicketCity Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-521-8788

Welcome to the TicketCity complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against TicketCity online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the TicketCity corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

TicketCity Contact Information

• TicketCity headquarters address

• 5912 Balcones Dr. Suite 102
    • Austin
    • TX

1-800-521-8788

Browse reviews of other Online Shopping

Top TicketCity Complaints

I purchased 4 tickets for the Mets wild card game at citi field. I bought tickets for myself and my two grandchildren. I thought this would be a night to remember. When we had our tickets scanned we were told they were for the division series game two. I have the cover letter that states confirmation for the wild card game. I spoke with Shawn the supervisor and he could do nothing to get us into the game.

He stated it was a computer glitch and he would give me a refund and $100 dollar compensation. If you could have seen the disappointment on my grandsons face. Shawn stated that the tickets I purchased were going at a lot higher price. So were they resold and I was not informed. $100 dollars pays for the parking gas I paid to get to the stadium. I would expect this company to do the right thing and compensate for another event at the same value I purchased my tickets.

This will be something I will never forget the look and disappointment on my Grandsons face. Very disappointed customer.

Heard quite a bit about TicketCity leaving Super Bowl fans out to dry. I think the big question of how I should feel about this depends on one key factor. How much did the ticket brokers like TicketCity do to inform the buyers of the risks involved, since they were essentially speculating instead of selling a product they'd already taken possession of. I do think it was lousy that the notice about the tickets being unavailable came so late, but how much information did these buyers have before traveling to Arizona? Were they properly informed about the risks involved in buying tickets on spec like this? If so, my sympathy only goes so far. If the TicketCity ticket brokers are misleading their customers into believing that the tickets are a sure thing, then they should get sued and/or prosecuted for deceptive business practices(depending on what the applicable laws are).

Have feedback for TicketCity?