StubHub Customer Service
Rated 2 of 5 Stars

Contact StubHub Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-866-788-2482

Stub Hub Company is an American based online ticket exchange owned by eBay. Buyers and sellers exchange sports, concert, theatre and other live event tickets. German was added in 2015 and there are over 400 employees at corporate headquarters.

To reach Customer Support call 1-866-788-2482. Find contact information here. To write a letter to CEO, Scott Cutler, address an envelop with StubHub Headquarters, 199 Fremont Street, Floor 4, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA. The corporate office phone number is 415-222-8400.

eBay owes its most recent growth in revenues to StubHub and employees work amongst ping pong tables and conference rooms named after sports arenas. Social support is found on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.

StubHub Contact Information

1-866-788-2482

24 hours a day (online)

Browse reviews of other Online Shopping

Top StubHub Complaints

Tried to purchase a ticket to SJ Sharks. They sent a transfer email and told me to update my password. When I did that the transfer email disappeared. So far it has taken me 1 1/2 hours on the phone to correct this. They apparently have no method in house when something goes sideways. I was disconnected twice during this process. Never will I purchase another ticket online.

My son bought tickets for Elton John this Saturday in Feb. He misplaced the=
m and said he put them in a place where they no longer are. Dumb, I know. W=
e have the receipt from Stubhub and PayPal. Upper 210. Row 6. $515. The se=
ller bought a row of 20, has sold 17, has 3 more left. He did not keep track=
of which seats he sold to whom. Stub hub will not contact him to ask if he=
would be willing to send an inquiry to the recipients (prob 4-5 or so. 15=
minus us. Prob groups of 2, 3, or 4) to check their seat numbers.=20

I have been mistreated by the foreign agents on Stubhub. Very low class corp=
orate co. Problem : can we possibly show up and wait for the 2 vacant seat=
s out of 20? We will wait until all are seated. We have our receipts. Amo=
unt paid. We are not trying to get away with anything. Maybe we can have our=
receipt authenticated so we stand back upstairs and wait.=20

Please please please. I beg of you, Help us.

248-933-2469

I sold 2 tickets through stubhub on June 19th. I was supposed to receive my payment within a few days after the event was over (July 7th). I made numerous phone calls and wrote several emails and I am still waiting to be paid. Incidentally, stubhub received several hundred dollars in commission from the buyers as soon as the tickets were sold.

My complaint is, I was not aware I was paying $225.28 for a ticket that was originally priced at $129.99, and I bought 6 for friends & family!! A friend of mine sent me the link to the Alan Jackson concert here in Charlotte, NC to order tickets. I did not question it or do any research on Stub Hub, I just thought they were like Ticketmaster. I am 60 years and have not gone to a concert in about 25 years. Back in the late 70's there wasn't a concert that came to town that I DIDN'T SEE!! Back then you bought the ticket at the door and you knew exactly what it cost and exactly where you were sitting. Back then IF the tickets sold out, there were "SCALPERS" outside selling tickets for a "bit" of a profit AND if they were caught doing so, they went to jail. Now I guess it is all perfectly legal!!!! I am not happy and want my money back. I called you folks within 15 minutes and wanted a refund and was told you don't issue refunds. I am not going to give up hope that I can get some type of help from you folks before September 15th.

I looked you up on the BBB site and noticed there are several other "old" folks out there like me, that just don't know how it all works anymore. There were other complaints as well, but it was also stated that for a business of your size, there aren't an exorbitant amount of complaints. Me and my husband have been in business for over 30 years, he was 25 and I was 27 when we started out and our motto has always been, to "keep our customers happy" which we have. I will say, it has not been easy at times. I can go to sleep every night and am very proud to know in today's world we have done our best for our customers and have not in anyway, shape, form or fashion taken advantage of a working relationship. That is truly what it is all about "a working relationship for both or all parties".

I purchased two tickets (Order #522062148) and the concert was cancelled 40 minutes prior to the live show. It was then rescheduled for a later date and I cannot attend therefore, was attempting to relist and sell my tickets to recoup monies lost. I have repeatedly contacted Stubhub as the system has a glitch and not allowing me to list them. They have repeatedly advised that someone would phone me back and it has now been one week. Your system inability has shortened my window of opportunity to sell these tickets. I need this matter to be resolved or to be refunded 100% for the cost of these two tickets. Please advise what Stubhub is going to do to address this system failure.

Emily Cook

I am beyond upset right now with Stubhub right now, and am currently on hold with customer service. I am visiting my cousin in Houston and we just got tickets to the Houston FC cup game.

I hope for their reputations sake that they can resolve this. What happened? I ordered tickets online for a game and was told the tickets were available for "Instant Download" -- however, now I am finding out that I have to wait several hours to get my tickets!

Here is what the customer service rep said when I tried Stubhub live chat...

"I see your order is still processing. Some orders can take longer to process than others depending on the event, and some as long as a few hours. You will receive an email when your order has finished processing. Please call us at 1-866-788-2482 and they will be able to assist with that. "

What part of instant download translates into a long wait? If I miss this game I am going to tell everyone on social media I know.

I've bought exclusively from stubhub for the last 5 years and the only time I had any problem was fixed to my advantage. I purchased 3 tickets to a Texans game, 40 yard line on the 3rd row. The seller couldn't supply the tickets, so Stubhub offered some 50yd line 2nd row tickets and a 10% credit. I've been loyal ever since.

I went on Stubhub earlier this month to look for Super Bowl XLIX and was shocked at the pricing. It was over $2,000 for the cheapest seat I could find, unreal. Are companies like Stubhub driving up the price of event tickets like this or is it making it cheaper? I just checked again and there are 169 tickets left on Stubhub, starting at $9204. I will say at the end of the day at least this is a reputable company. I am hearing lots of rumors of other sports ticket websites screwing over customers at the last minute for the 2015 SB.  If you had tickets to see Super Bowl XLIX and didn't go through a place with integrity, chances are you might get screwed.

Have feedback for StubHub?