JustAnswer.com Customer Service
Rated 1 of 5 Stars

Contact JustAnswer.com Corporate

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against JustAnswer.com online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the JustAnswer.com corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

JustAnswer.com Contact Information

• JustAnswer.com headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Online Shopping

Top JustAnswer.com Complaints

Yesterday at 11:59 am, I asked my question, after paying the $5.00. To date I have had no reply, answer or comment from anyone in your company. What is happening?

Needed quick help on a computer issue so turned to justanswer.com for help. I was required to pay $4 for their help, an agreeable price. So I authorized what I firmly believed was a one-time charge. My next two bank statements proved me wrong, however, as they began monthly debits of $46! In order to get them to stop this scam I had to zero out my debit card and request a replacement. In no way at no time did I intend to sign up for any longterm program—I requested help on one issue one time only.

Have feedback for JustAnswer.com?