Ancestry.com Customer Service

Contact Ancestry.com Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-262-3787

Ancestry, L.L.C is a privately held internet company based in Lehi, Utah. It is the largest, for profit, genealogy business in the world and has over 1400 worldwide employees. Second quarter 2016 report stated revenues were US211.4 million.

If you would like to reach membership support call 1-800-262-3787 or you may find other support info here. To reach CEO, Tim Sullivan by postal correspondence, address you letter with Ancestry Corporate, 1300 W. Traverse Parkway, Lehi, Utah 84043, USA. The corporate office phone number is 801-705-7000. Email support is found here for 24/7 hours a day service.

Online membership has access to DNA testing, family tree building, historical collections such as census, military, vital records and obituaries. Social presence is found on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest

Ancestry.com Contact Information

• Ancestry.com headquarters address

• 1300 W. Traverse Parkway, Lehi, Utah 84043

1-800-262-3787

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Browse reviews of other Online Shopping

Top Ancestry.com Complaints

You all are a fraudulent company. I have cancelled this service 2 months ago and you all are still charging my credit card!! Then when I go to your online “support”!people you send me to a page that tries to get me to sign up for your service for $5!!! I have cancelled that charge with capital one! And will be filling a complaint with what ever authority that over sees your company!! You people are horrible!!

I pay almost 50.00 a month for membership but there's only a bot to help me? Your Thurl line for every connection says it's unavailable and try reloading the page later!! This has been the same response for days! And when I try to make a public complaint your site has NO subject for that on your community board! Shame on you guys!

Why are your discount ads so deceptive? Please state in them if you ever used a discount you never can use one again.

Just received a bill for $145. This is the second time I'm billed for some unknown service. Please remove the charge or I will disallow it through my credit card provider.

Peter Breyer
4205 Chesterwood Way
Somerset NJ 08873

There customer service is poor. I have been a member for at least seven years. The links betweem Family Tree Maker, latest version is very poor. No customer service available on line, that works, The CS always has told me to call them. When you call you are on hold. My current problem has to do with Ancestry message center. Contacted them on their web site and got a lady by the Christy M who told me she was an expert, but could not help me. Someone will get back to you shortly, if not call THE NUMBER. I consider this very poor service, but that is what "WE" have come to expect from companies that have to make money to line there pockets. MORONS

I saw a commercial to discover your family tree that looked very interesting. Turns out that it was quite expensive to do the search, and they wanted to ask a lot of information as well. The 14-day free trial does not tell you the cost after, so I'm very suspicious of using it.

On April 17, 2015. I paid for a DNA test. I have been trying to get results from the DNA line only to be told I never ordered it, no record. Today I conformed with my credit card company that it was paid to ancestry on April 17, 2015. I received the kit shortly after that and returned the sample in two days. I would not have received the kit if I hadn't paid in advance. My ID number for the kit is as follows H4F-6P2H-3R4J-9S5K. Since this was already paid for, and returned, I feel Ancestry.com has both my money and test results. I would appreciate prompt attention to my complaint from Ancestry.com. I feel like I have been taken advantage of.

If you like to know your family history and wants to create your family tree then Ancestory.com is the best place to browse in. I found it very interesting to know about my family ancestors and origin. Trace your family back through the time, discover your ethnic mix and you might find the story of your family in Ancestory.com on your finger tips. Log on to Ancestory.com to discover who you are? Do not miss the limited free trail registrations, register right away to know the thrilling, mysterious and interesting facts of your ancestral history.

Have feedback for Ancestry.com?