QVC Customer Service

Contact QVC Corporate

Toll free phone number: 484-701-1000

QVC Broadcast Television Network is an American cable satellite and broadcast television and multinational corporation offering shopping by TV and is owned by Liberty Interactive. With 26 TV hosts the company reported over 2.2 billion USD revenues in 2014.

To reach Customer Service, call 1-888-345-5788 or find more Customer Service here. To write a letter to CEO, Mike George, address an envelop with QVC Headquarters, 1200 Wilson Drive, West Chester, PA 19380. Corporate office phone number is 484-701-1000.

QVC offers ‘sales of anything from anywhere’ with Home Shopping Network (HSN) as it largest competitor. You can find ‘live chat’ on line and social presence is found on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest.

QVC Contact Information

484-701-1000

24 hours a day (online)

Browse reviews of other Online Shopping

Top QVC Complaints

I ordered the junior's mini cheesecake for Christmas. First off they implied that they were individually wrapped and they weren't. Second we thought all but the apple ones were discussing! I don't usually have to many comments but this was a major disappointment!!!

Given Amazon fire hd 10 for early Xmas gift and continue to be unable to order free case. I'm being told invalid code. Tried several times in passable website. Help!

I am writing to say that service is really going down hill. I ordered and paid for an item I did not receive. After calling customer service to say the postal service never delivered and could not find item in the post office, they offered a discount of 10 to my account and to reship promising me I would have it by Thurs, 11/15/2018. She also told me to call if I didn't get it and I did. Now they are telling me it has no shipping number and I ask for a supervisor to call me. No phone call and now I have called back a third time as I need this for a judging contest by next Tuesday at the latest. Still she could not place me with a supervisor, tell me where my order is, offer any resolution or anyone to call. At this point I think it should be a free item for the trouble it has been. If you are going to use postal service instead of delivery trucks, I probably will not order because in the little town I live in delivery people change all the time and I don't think they are too accountable for items missing. I hope someone will rectify this soon before it becomes bad publicity and a long time customer gone. My number is 919-606-5160

They can not follow directions when I ask to pay my my pass easy pay,the whole thing like Sept,Oct Nov they can't get it right, and one guy was rude before I could ask a question he said you are passed due on your vissa 9337 I have told them alllllllllllllllllllllll I would pay all of Sept Oct Nov 1stif they would make a note of it, then I would not have to have them rude I have been with QVC fron day one and customer service is not trained very well I have given QVC I am sure over $100,000 or more in allllllllllllllllllllllllll the years from the time QVC started
QVC does not respect their customers,I will always pay,but I have found 3 other shopping TV and they are allllllllllllll nicer then QVC I wish I had gotten that guys name I am sure their are many people who get behind with allllllllll the easy pays they and never pay,I will always pay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
linda

Was charged two times for same item. I used my FIRST TIME CUSTMER COUPON for $10.00. When the QVC entered my order she charged me the full amount and than the correct amount using the ten dollar coupon. Many calls to QVC, they said my bank would take care of it. My bank wasn't going to, QVC had to issue a refund. The charges stayed on for two weeks. Instead of a $46.00 item it cost me $102.00 out of my checkbook for two weeks. They said I would get a call in five days, that didn't happen, Yesterday, they said a Supervisor would call me within four hours. That didn't happen. Terrible impression for a first time user. I don't think I will use QVC again and I will tell all my friends. One of the phone calls resulted in a $10.00 credit for my troubles which just didn't cut it. So every time I use QVC the charges come out twice? No thank you!

I like QVC but today while tryin to watch Susan Graver, the show host was always talking over Susan. It was very hard to listen to both. Show host is sweet, but why talk over the Designer who was trying to explain product detail. It got so bad that I had. To shut TV off. You lost a potential sale.
Sara Chillders

I sent a letter to QVC in Orlando, FL on June 1, 2018 and have received NO response whatsoever. My complaint was that we had ordered over $900 in flowers, etc. from QVC, not counting numerous personal items, etc. that we have ordered. The flower collections, tomatoes, etc. were not in good condition when we received them and most of them did not make it to live and produce. The only thing that has thrived has been the peppers and Am. Bred Lavender. Some of the SunPatients (3 of the 12 ordered) are now blooming. Some orders were supposed to have been cancelled and were not. If you need a copy of my original letter above, please let me know.

I am sending a copy of said letter to the CEO in PA and maybe then I can get some results, as my phone calls and earlier letter has received NO response and I have been a loyal customer of QVC for several years, here and in TN where we previously lived.

I attempted to access my online account for QVC and for the sake of brevity, I found out my account had been closed due to an “association”. I made several calls and emails to customer service and while no one could really help me, I found out someone named Christina did something wrong on my account. For the record, I have no family, friends or accociates with that name. So my account must have been hacked. QVC did not plan to notify me, give me any re course to appeal or get any more information regarding this issue. I have been a customer for over 20 years and this is how they treat customers. It borders on fraud, discrimination and probably breaks a ton of fair practice. I feel cheated by QVC and will explore options to pursue.

Dec 18, 2017, I ordered sample of Hermusa cream for $4.97. I am 75 and didn't understand they would keep billing me. They did. They finally refunded $4.97 and $79. They still owe me $79. I sent both jars back to Savannah, Ga. They keep promising to credit me or send a check but it has been weeks. They are giving me the runaround and I have contacted NC Attorney General. I am old customeer, can u help me?

My account was closed due to a delinquent easy pay, I take responsibility for that, but as you can see my account is current so why close the account without just taking the funds. Several weeks ago I contacted QVC to make payment, was told to call Nationwide who now has this delinquency, I called Nationwide they referred me back to QVC stating that they don't have record of my account, so I gave up.

I attempted to resolve this again with QVC on the Nov. 15th, I spoke with your rep. told her my dilemma, she confirmed the debt as $138.69, took my card info, and stated everything will be fine in 5 days. Today is day 7, I checked online to find my account is still closed and the $138.69 had not been withdrawn. Again I called QVC explained my dilemma to Melonie this time, she confirmed some kind of action on the 15th but was still unclear, she referred me to Affinity who now has the debt. In short, Global who is now Infinity was paid in full today, $145.69. I spoke with Sharon.

All of this is for the record in case my card is double charged. It's apparent that the first rep did nothing, but it does concern me that she took my card info. Should my card be charged a 2nd time resulting in an overdraft the charges and fees will be refuted.

I ordered a Serta Perfect Sleeper Glitz Euro Top in Size California King in December 2015. In less than 7 months, one side of the bed has collapsed and springs on the bed and boxspring is coming out. I've been trying to quell this discrepancy with QVC customer care for months now. They've asked me to call the manufacturer and still no one had addressed the problem. I sent them info to have an inspector come out and look at the bed, still no response! I have a 10 year warranty which means there should not be a problem getting a defective mattress and boxspring replaced.

I'm now seeing dozens of Serta complaints against QVC. This is the worst company that takes consumer money and resells mattresses that have been refurbished. I expect to have this issue addressed within 48 hours and have my mattress and boxspring replaced. Will report back how it goes.

Placed my order on QVC like 2 weeks in row. Customer service said they were trying call me for a week straight. Email, chatted and called 5 times a day then get paper in mail. I did place another order which was canceled after I missed a call from them. I just want the laptop I order please!

I ordered a Serta mattress from QVC in December 2015. In less than 7 months the bed broke. I called QVC which had scheduled to have the mattress replaced back in July 2016. So far, No mattress and over several phone calls because this company and Serta. I still have not received a replacement I will call my lawyer if this continues.....the lack of unprofessionalism is atrocious! I deserve to have a new mattress delivered to me immediately. I didn't pay $1000 for nothing. Serta Perfect Sleeper Glitz Euro Top Cal King Mattress Set.

On 2 separate occasions ordered a dell laptop on QVC for a gift. On December 18th I received a note saying they cancelled my order because they now do not have that blue color which they had when I ordered it. So now I call again to order another color which they now say they have red color.no delivery in a weeks time. So I call and now am told its on back order.

QVC assured me it will not be cancelled again like the last one. Well decided to call and check and guess what, true to form there is a letter dated 1/15 on its way to me that they have cancelled the order again. I am so done with this company. Learn from HSN and ship what people order the first time. I will be writing also to complain with dates to the QVC corporate office.

QVC advertised a Dell Computer Package about two weeks ago. My wife ordered one as a Christmas present at a cost of over $700.00. It was promised to be delivered by no later than December 24th. Christmas came and went with no computer arriving. We called QVC today December 26th and was told we had never ordered one. When we gave the Customer Service person our ordering info they still insisted we had not ordered one or had ordered from another company.

We were finally offered a the package except we were unable to get the color we had ordered and told it would be shipped from the Factories where the computer and printers were made, our projected delivery time is January 8th, sixteen days from the original projected date. I could order one from China and get it faster !. I being the patient kind person that I am would have told them to shove it but my wife told them to ship it. I would not recommend anyone buying something from them. If it were not for the crowd addicted to this station they would be out of business.

Shoes, handbags, jewellery, fashion accessories, electronics !!! You name it and QVC has it all. I love the stuff that I have purchased at QVC. The quality they sold at QVC was not compromised. Shipping was pretty quick and I received all that I ordered within 3 working days. They have many items under the clearance section. I give them a 4 star complaint rating for the variety of products they sell with quality not being compromised. Its a highly recommended site for anyone who is looking for gifts,cosmetics,electronics or anything that they need for their home.

Have feedback for QVC?