Philips Customer Service
Rated 3 of 5 Stars

Contact Philips Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-682-7664

Welcome to the Philips complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Philips online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Philips corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Upset with Philips?

File a complaint here!

Reach Philips Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team
  • Philips corporate office

• 3000 Minuteman Road
    • Andover
    • MD 01810

1-800-682-7664

Monday-Saturday, 9am - 9pm EST

Top Philips Complaints

Phillips screeneo projector 1590 bought in October 2015, it began losing sound, once or twice during a film to begin with but got progressively worse. I bought new HDMI leads but did not solve the problem, I contacted Phillips and after constantly being passed around different departments, I was told the tech department would e-mail me with a solution. I followed the instructions sent but this did not solve the problem, then the picture broke down, turning greed and faded. I have rang Phillips several times over the last couple of weeks, spending hours trying to talk to their call centre in India, being passed around again and told they would call me back within hours, which they then fail to do. I have emailed them and they have ignored my emails. I wish I could give a minus score, I will never buy a product from them again.

Comment (0)

I recently ordered 2 philips QT4005 trimmers from snapdeal, the products were delivered on time but when I noticed the serial numbers printed on both the trimmers. They both had the same serial number. I clarified the fact from philips that two trimmers of same model cannot have same serial number and hence the philips customer care mentioned that one of the trimmers is a fake one. I have been contacting snapdeal regarding the issue since 2 days yet their has been no reply from their side. This is a serious case of fraud by snapdeal.

Comment (0)

I have used Philips shavers for about the past thirty years and feel I am well qualified to provide feedback. My latest shaver, an aqua touch, has the number S5420. This shaver shaves well and is aesthetically well designed. However, from a practical point of view it fails miserably. It amazes me how a company such as Philips can allow such a product to pass the design stage.

The shaver on/off switch is in a position where the shaver is normally held and is therefore too easily switched off accidentally – this did not happen with my previous razor which was a 7 Williams model. In addition the trimmer head is detachable with an awkward pull on /pull off mechanism. In my previous razor the head was an integral part. I found this to be a much better arrangement. There is no case provided with the razor to ensure the head and body are kept together. There is thereby no protection for the razor parts and it is easy to lose the trimmer. Something I experienced on returning from holiday.

I hope this feedback is helpful.

Comment (1)

A couple of years ago I re placed my Iron again with a Philips. I like a higher range one as I'm fussy and slow like a job well done with ease. All my married life I have used a Philips and be more than happy. This current on is an Azur Performer Plus purchased from Argos not a cheap iron but fantastic in it's job as I knew it would be. My complaint is that with little use just myself to iron for now the cushion handle has split and come away midway down the handle at the left side looking down at it. Is this a design fault going on here as this seems to be a cheep thing to go wrong on an expensive iron. would this be safe to use if it came away altogether my hands are not the best without burning them. I thought this one would see me out. Never before had a problem it's usually years down the line that the elements have finally bit the dust. Real disappointed. Please reply to my e mail on safety grounds. Copy kept on file.

Comment (0)

I got a Philips Sonicare toothbrush last year and love it. No complaints from me at all, in fact I wish I would have bought it sooner. I have had no reason to call customer service about this, and it automatically charges up every single night.

Comment (0)

After my delivery we wanted to buy some colic free bottles and found the best ones by Philips. The brand itself suggests what kind of quality product this is. It actually removes the air bubbles from going into while feeding so that they do not drink air. This is such a relief for babies because burping sometimes do not work. Babies are relieved when they drink milk from such bottles. Philips Avent is such a good brand when compared to other brands I must say. Not just bottles, but Philips has loads of products. I even purchased electric razor for my husband and the complete hair styling set for myself. Awesome quality.

Browse reviews of other Electronics

Have feedback for Philips?